Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Blood Uprising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 am

This is a story set in Modern Times alright, nothing to specific. Hell we can set it in 2011, or 2010 which ever is best for the plot. It's set in modern times, no specific plot line however there is something going on . Blood, Vampires creatures of the night that stalk and prey on the weak sucking them dry of their blood for nourishment. The Vampires have been in myths unlike any other supernatural creature, their influence stretches beyond any other country. They've gone from being gory monsters to heroes, and loves of men. However those that know the truth know this is nothing like a romance novel, these creatures care only for themselves, and their eternal lives. There are many who will stop at no ends to stop these creatures, and liberate the world from fear of the dark.

You can be a Vampire or Human. There are some humans who know about Vampires, not alot. There are some Vampire Slayers, not many. This is real life, there is no supernatural underground, or connections. Most people are oblivious to these creatures existence, slayers are few.

Vampire "Basic" Power set is Super Strength, Speed, Agility, Durability, Immortality, Healing Factor, Enhanced Senses, Mind Control, and limited self emotional manipulation. More Advanced powers are available to older vampires, but we have not reached that stage yet. Smile

Vampire Basic Weakness is Wood, Fire, Sunlight, Decapitation, Heart Extraction, Require Invitation and Blood.

Other rules of the Vampire World. They require blood to survive, if they do not drink blood they will weaken and eventually become immobile and starve until dead. They can live off animal blood but it leaves them weaker then regular vampires, or they can use non fresh blood leaving them almost on par with regular vampires. However they cannot get blood from regular vampires. Being a vampire amplifies all emotions, so any behaviors they have as humans are magnified. They can eat normal food to help deal with blood lust as well as alcohol and caffiein which in dilluting the lust.

As of now only play new vampires, aka few weeks few months, if you want older ask me privately, and give me reason.
"A man walked the streets, Caucasian, dressed in a black stumbling a sign he'd been drinking. He saw a woman as he stumbled on the side walk. As he fell he bumped into the woman, she rolled her eyes."

Woman: Oh god Kevin still a fucking alcoholic, you know your asoo gonna fail haha
Kevin: You know what shut the hell
Woman: Look bitch don't talk to me.

"She said as she kept walking, Kevin turned to her, standing crooked, and felt anger rising up inside of him, He then turned that anger into a smile, and fangs emerged from his mouth as he looked at her and became a blur."

Last edited by Chulance on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 am

*In a apartment a 17 year old boy sits in a dark room looking a a computer screen. It shows a lot of news reports of missing persons cases.*

...: They don't believe me.... nobody believes me. They want me to see a doctor. But I'll show everyone... they are out there... yes... yes they are, everyone will see soon.

*The guy seems disturbed, even paranoid, but committed to exposing something.*
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 am

“The woman who had been scolding Kevin could do that no longer. Fangs sunk into the woman’s neck, blood flowing from her veins into his mouth. He felt a rush like no other, it was superior to any stimulant, or heat of a sexual moment. He felt power, this was addicting, hell the thrill of finding someone, in this dark ally there was no one to stop him. All his life he’d felt powerless, weak, a junkie, he was labeled, bullied, made fun of,, and only the needle had helped him. But he no longer needed drugs he had vampire in side him. The woman cried out begging Kevin, however he shoved her into the wall, his hand around her neck, her blood pouring on him, she was getting frail, the blood loss obvious.”

Kevin: Oh come on whore you’re almost dead anyway? All the times you bullied me, called me a fucking junkie, had me arrested huh for fine, kicks and shit? Put it on youtube! I can’t get a real job because of that, I HAVE to sell drugs, so thanks.

“He kneed her in the gut, a cracking noise heard, he was furious he grinned, blood in his mouth as he sunk his teeth into her neck, moments late he was done. Rejuvenated, looked at the now barely lifeless body. Picking her up he moved at blinding speeds arriving at an cemetery, he pushed open a tomb and tossed her inside, then closed the tomb.”

Kevin: Enjoy death bitch, sucked dry, beaten and now no breath, oh god Karma is a bitch, it’s true though the monsters we create come to destroy us or in this case devour us, but I can’t lie you were delicious.
……………
“In another part of Florida, an African American male was seen. Olive Garden, one of his favorite restaurants, back when he was being raised in Miami he’d come here often. Most times with a pretty woman at his side, he was a lady killer back in the day before he met the love of his life Vicki, an American woman. He was an Arabian born in Afghanistan, his father was an arms dealer, and his mother an American Soldier, despite the unlikely circumstances they came together, and he was born. It seemed the likeness of American girls ran in the family, sadly his like ended in sadness his wife was gone, MIA, the FBI h and’t found anything, but he had. He sipped his soup.”

???: Whereever you are, wherever you people are no matter..what I’ll find you and I won’t stop till I drive a wooden stake through the hearts of every one of you creatures.

“He smiled a bit, but not the happy type of smile, more of a grimace, as he began digging into his soup, wanting to finish it before the main entrée was brought.”
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

???: Shit shit shit shit! He almost had me... fuck!

*A man appearing in young twenties said clearly in pain as he slumped down behind a dumpster. It was dark, but ti was clear the man had been wounded by something. It was just by the way he held his shoulder. Looking down at his wound he found the wooden stake that had missed his chest. He ripped the stake from his shoulder with a small wince before watching his shoulder heal. His body relaxed, and his smile of relief displayed on his soft face.*

???: Michael Hayes lives another day.... If I'm even alive anymore...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am

*As the boy looked at the computer screen a bang was heard on the door.*

....: Hey Jason, room 064. Rent is due buddy. I know your in there.

*The boy, now Jason, looked concerned. He had no money, his parents was paying for his rent until he found a job. That didn't pan out as well, he may not of been ready to move out on his own. He was just tired of being called sick, or being told he needed help. Jason grabbed a few school books and a jacket which contained his wallet. He then snuck out the window before the apartment manager broke in. The manage seen Jason was gone, but spotted the computer which was left on. It showed missing person cases and sites about vampires.*

.....: What... the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 am

“Kevin had arrived back at his apartment, some place in China Town. It was pretty creepy, the smells were atrocious, it was bad enough before he was a vampire it was even worse now. However he was adopting the life of a nocturnal animal long before his transformation, he believed In waking and baking, chilling during the day, playing video games, drinking, and eating cereal, at night he’d sell drugs, he worked a night shift as a pizza delivery man. He was trying to get back to night classes before the attack, before he was made better.”

Kevin: Damn life is grand, alright let’s see clients, who needs ah shit Lex needs his coke, alright time to get it to him, I have to be Cortez’s best dope fiend by now. Alright Fabian time to make you proud.

“Kevin went over to pick up a white bag, Lex was one of his best costumers. He was one of the more well off people, son of a politician, his mother was a gold digger, ran off with half the money to live her life out on some tropical island in Hawaii. After a short run with his vampiric speed he’d arrived outside the door step ,pushing the door open.”

Kevin: Yo Lex, I’m here

“Inside he heard music House Party by Meek Mill was playing, he heard someone say come I n, and he made his way inside the home. He’d been invited in, being a drug dealer as well as a blood sucker had advantages. Stepping inside he saw Lex was with his girlfriend Carol, playing Call of Duty, she loved that stuff, Lex paused the game, and approached him with a wad of cash.”

Lex: There you go.
Kevin: I like you man no tricks, be safe, Carol cya later sexy.
Carol: Baby
Lex: Shut it
Carol: Wateves.

“Carol went back to the game, as Kevin handed Lex the cocaine, and he made his way outside the estate. He had plenty of victims to choose for Lex’s sister Rose, was one those. He’d bitten her once, she was delicious but Lex was a client, and he needed money. He’d gotten involved with Fabian, who had connections to a doctor Maya, she’d gotten her position because of Fabian. He’d made deals with her in exchange for money, a blood bag or two, they were nothing compared to fresh living blood, but when morality kicked in he had a small supply a small fix if he needed it.”

???: Hey KEv
Kevin: Sorry Rose gotta go.

“He said rushing the urge for blood was too great, he couldn’t risk killing Lex’s sister. In another part of town Tony was seen, he was a lone soldier, notorious for his anger management, and taking advantage of the women in Miami. Just like his father, Richard. However his official nick was name was “Dick” not something people said to his face, not even to his face. That said something about how corrupt politicians were and the power that came with that corruption. He was in his car, he hadn’t showing off his things, people already thought he was spoiled, he didn’t like showing off trinkets that proved their point, he was in College now so it wasn’t as bad as high school. However he was hit with a blast from his past as he saw Jason. One of his friends still in high school, he was worried he was on drugs, after Kevin hadn’t gotten hooked their friendship hadn’t been the same. He pulled up next to him.”

Tony: Jason long time no see man? You need a ride?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 am

*Jason seemed to be looking over his shoulder quite a bit, probably concerned of being being followed. Or being night, maybe it was other things. Tony startled him a bit, all Jason had on him was a knife which he flipped out and was about to stab Tony, but noticed who it was and stopped the assault.*

Jason: Is it... Tony. What are you doing out in this hour.

* He slipped the knife back into his pocket and got in the car still looking around as if something was after him.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"Tony raised his eyebrows, he knew there might be a problem with Jason. It was worse then he thought, this why he thought alcohol should prescribed to minors at times at least, but his battle with getting alcohol legalized was over, he was 19 two more years to go, and he could drink himself into a stupor every day. He let him into the car, as he started up the car and began heading to high school."

Tony: So you've moved out huh, before you even finished high school? that's not gonna look good on your college resume man, neither is drugs. Look I know high school, party, smoke some weed sometimes, hell you know I even popped pills for a little while, I quit, I'm not saying it's the devil, but you can't let it control you, same with drinking, and everybody knows I've had problems with the bottle.

"Tony believed that whatever Jason's problem was it was tied to substance abuse. Jittery, paranoid, but at least he was heading to school."

Tony: Look man, I'm not trying to your folks, but I'm your friend and don't let some pills ruin your life, straighten up get home man.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 pm

"Meanwhile, a taxi is seen dropping off a man wearing a large trench coat and a suit underneath, carrying a large bag and suitcase with him. He pays the driver and gets off in front of a shady motel. His name was Xavier and he was in the PI business, with a flare for the...weird cases"

Xavier: Another night, another gig...

"He nonchalantly raises his shoulders and goes inside to book a room and get ready for the night. Shit always got real during the night"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Mike B

Mike B

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm

*Michael stood up covering the spot where the blood stain was from his wound. His head whipped around at any angle someone could possibly appraoch him from. He honestly didn't even know what was going on. All he knew was that there was some crazy guy trying to kill him. It was all a trap, the whole thing. A man having a seizure in an alley behind a bar was too easy, but so tempting. Michael didn't expect a thing until another man pounced on him. He shook the thought aside as he made his way onto the neon lit streets. The vampire bumped into a woman, possibly a prostitute.*

Serena: Nigga, what the fu.... Damn, you alright?
Mike: How much?
Serena: Depends on what you want.
Mike: Everything... I want everything.

*Serena was surprised by Michael's answer, and tapped her thigh as a sign for her pimp to come over. A car pulled up in seconds before a very dark skinned man stepped out dressing pretty fresh. Michael looked at the man coldly.*

Sean: Ayy what's goin' on baby? You causin' trouble kid?
Serena: It's just a price thing, daddy. He want everything...
Sean: Errythang!? Damn, you gon' have ta pay up front kid
Mike: No... I'm going to pay after I get... everything.

*Michael said this sternly as he looked straight into Sean's eyes. Sean seemed to nod, but his face was so blank*

Sean: Yeah partna, I got you. Serena get the pay after you finished. I expect that money when you done, baby. You don't wanna be homeless like that bitch, Stacy.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

"Another person was seen, another guy. He was standing on a roof top, he grinned this was his new life. For the past 10 years he'd been like this a vampire, he enjoyed the life. Before he had nothing going for him, he was a workaholic by day, alcoholic by night, his wife was cheating on him with a business man, but now he was free, he sought out those who needed this type of freedom, and aided them in obtaining it ."

???: God Percy you're so amazing.

"He was talking to himself again. He leaped off the building landing on another roof top, he was like a mix of Batman nd Spiderman but better. He slipped into his apartment complex, a woman was chained up fangs cae out as he approached ehr at superhuman speed."

Woman: Please Percy..please
Percy: OH shut up woman I've sucked hyou for 4 days It's not like I'm going to free you know.

Last edited by Chulance on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Jason: I got tired of being home man, nobody believes me, they think I'm sick. They keep trying to take me to a doctor, but I won't go. I won't, I know I'm not crazy, I know them things are out there, stalking us in the night, waiting to feed on us.

*He looked at Tony. Whatever Jason was talking about he believed it was real, Tony could see it in his eyes.*

Jason: Their out there man... they are. Watch your back alright.

*Jason seems to quickly look to check out every little thing, every shadow or movement that seems unnatural. Jason spent more time looking out the side window, and looking over his back and out the rare windshield then he spent looking forward at where they was going.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:27 pm

"Tony sighed soon they'd be on the high school. He wondered what drugs he was on, acid, shrooms, DMT, the potential was endless. But he was for certain about one thing there were no monsters of the night however he wasn't listening he stopped the car."

Tony: Do you fucking hear me man! Lay off the damn drugs! Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Kurt Coblain, the drugs all get the best of them, you can't beat this shit. Some things are good in moderation, but that's a subject foreign to you.

"Tony would not believe in the slightest in any monsters, it made no sense obviously his friend had to be loosing his mind right? He shook him on his shoulder."

Tony: Just make it through high school man, go home to your parents. You're not sick, your a junkie. You remember Kevin, we smoked weed sometimes in the morning, but he didn't take control, he's a fucking junkie, living god knows here, flunked out of college man, he was an A Student, a future, wanted to be a virtual designer. Vampires aren't real man please, don't do this your life! Forget this fucking fantasy, and get your life together!
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 pm

"Xavier had "geared up" and was already patrolling the streets of miami for any unusual sign, a muffled scream, or anything of the sort. The job was at first a difficult one. You'd look at the signs, search for any city with too many sightings, unexplained bite marks, the words. You'd go there, clear out just enough targets that the attacks slow down to a minimum, usually that's 5 or so freshly sired. Avoid contact with the older buggers best you can unless you know you can take them, and then move on to the next"

"During the day, he'd walk around, patrol the streets, get to know his terrain and ready himself. The party starts at night"

---

"At Tyler's highschool, a young girl red head wearing a pair of glasses was seen passing through the gate, holding on to a laptop as she makes her way towards classes, trying her best to seem invisible and not trigger the usual bullshit from the preppies. Today was too good a day to have it ruined"

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

*Jason heard his friend this time and got semi-angered for a moment.*

Jason: Don't be like them man, don't. I'm not on drugs, get me to take a drug test if you want, I'm clean.

*He grabbed his backpack that he left his apartment with, he opened it pulling out papers.*

Jason: Look at all this man. Canada, London, Japan, all over the world. People just vanishing. Seen going into a ally way, never seen again. Go's camping, gone forever. The list go's on and on. Search and rescue, police, investigators. Nobody can't find anything, no bodies, no remains, nothing. I mean a wild animal would leave something. Blood, bones, torn remains... they would leave something. These people are seen one moment, then gone, completely. What type of creature can you think of that does that huh, leaves nothing, doesn't even make a mess. No, there is something far more dangerous out there then some wild animal. Something more dangerous, and something smarter. And, and, look at the times these reports come in. 10pm, midnight, 1am. Not one file has any mid day time listed.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:04 pm

"Tony felt bad, I mean he'd built up quite a case, It was true you couldn't do that on acid. Which could only mean one thing this might not have been drugs, it might have been worse he was literally loosing his mind. He'd play along, after all he was trying to be a Therapist when he grew up, he placed his hand on Jason's shoulder>"

Tony: I'm sorry man, just looking at the symptoms and all but I know you man. I shouldn't have assumed drugs, maybe you got a point.

"He started up the car, at this point they were 3 or 4 minutes away from the highs school. He pulled up looking at hte time, soon classes would start."

Tony: Look man I'm sorry, but really you gotta think about this. Your parents are worried sick, this is an obsession. If you're worried about vampires start going to Olive Garden every day, and grab some holy water. Do whatever it takes to ease your mind, but get the hell out that sleazy apartment, go home to your parents, say you're sorry and tell them you're off the drugs because that's what they think your doing, hell alot of people do man I can't sa I'm 100% sure I believe you but i know one thing vampires aren't real. These are coincidences I promise.

"After getting him out the car Tony drove back heading to Miami Univesity, he needed to study anyway, but he couldn't help worrying about his friends."
"In the high school, a senior was seen Frank, he was a football player, wide receiver, aka at the top of the food chain, he saw a girl walking and snickered, he tapped the shoulder of an african amercan Devon, both of them had schools looking at them, and full rides."

Devon: man you're a dick, but it';s funny as hell to watch
Frank: Yeah whatever man it's just some harmless fan, it's a bitch anyway not like she can pull a coloumbine.

"He pushed into the nerd knocking her and her laptop down then rolled his eyes."

frank: WAtch were going dweeb, your ugly ass shouldn't be touching me, jesus you shuoldn't be holding that fucking laptop you need tog et some deodarant
Devon: "Laughing" FRANK damn that shit cold hahaha
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

*Jason sighed, he doubted Tony really believed him, but at least he tried to help. Jason entered the school, he walked down the hall as everyone stared and snickered behind his back. Jason's reputation was he was a drug addict. Another man of about average height and build ran up to Jason and put his arm over Jason's shoulders.*

....: Hey Jay, don't mind me calling you Jay do ya?
Jason: You will anyway, right.
....: That's my little story teller. Hey man what do you have for us today. Any more vampire stories, maybe you found out one of us is a vampire under cover, huh?

*He said with a smile gloating Jason on.*

Jason: Leave me alone Tod.

*Jason turn to walk away, Tod was left standing alone.*

Tod: What's wrong man. I thought you would discover something new, like a werewolf.

*Jason kept walking as Tod and a few other students starting laughing then chanting "druggie" chants.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

"Devon thought Frank was funny enough but then his man Tod had joined the fun, but to add insult to injury Tom spoke up. He was a new student been a bout a month or two, but played some good basket ball."

Tom: Hey come on now guys, don't bully him, be nice I see vampires too, all you gotta do is get some meth, here Jason I'll help ya out.

"He reached into his jacket pocket taking out a bag of a black substance. However to all who could see it was dirt , he opened the bag and tossed it at Jason, dirt flying on him."

Tom: Come on man! Now find hte vampires

"People were now bursting into laughter, Devon unable to contain himself."
"In an estate a man was seen, a bottle of patron on his hand. He poured the contents into an expensive glass cup, then into another cup. Two women were seen at the counter, it seemed this expensive home had a built in bar. The man raised a cup to a toast with the other woman>"

Woman: Mayor Black, mhmm
Woman 2: haha what does your wife thank?
Richard: that's the best part fuck my wife, you hear me Sharon! Fuck you, but better get dressed we got a lunch with Harry later, don't fuck up again he's important, we need good lawyers.
Woman 1: Haha that's right tell that hoe to shut up.

"Richard leaned over kissing the woman, as the other woman kissed him, and they continued to drink and enjoy foreplay, Sharon was upstairs putting on make up, a tear running down her face but she brushed it away. Her husband was an asshole, but she needed the money, plus even though Tony had ran off to college, she couldn't put his son in that situation, not with what he was already dealing with in College."

Sharon: Fuck..you..Richard.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

*Jason turned and ran from the crowd, Tod and the entire hall now in laughter.*

Tod: Man was funny. Jason's all to easy. I should so get him in class later.

*Though the laughter a voice spoke, a women, little younger and smaller then the guys. She had been in high school about a year. She had long brown hair and approached the two older guys (Tod and Tom).*

Women: You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Tod: Relax Natasha. We're just having some fun.

*Natasha looked angry.*

Natasha: You are just a bunch of immature fools. Go back to pre-school and learn some basics on how to be a good person.
Tod: Come on now.

*She gave the two a slap across the face (Tod and Tom was standing close to each other), she hated people who made fun of others who was troubled or handicapped.*

Natasha: Don't you two talk to me again.

*She then went off to catch up to Jason and check on him.*

Tod: Jeez, girl can't take a joke.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

"She picks up her laptop and just continues walking. It's not as if it breaks easy"

Nerd: Lovely...but not today, today is a good day

"She gets inside and sneaks into one of the libraries where she usually stays if there isn't any obligatory classes"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

"As the two were about to say something the history teacher Logan approached, putting a hand on them."

Logan: Personally I believe in settling problems with your fists, but not with women. There too confused to deal with at all, trust me I've been married three times, even us history fanatics can't learn from the past. My advice is instead of making fun of that druggie leave him alone, usually they want attention, now you too head off to class.
Tom: Alright Gotcha.

"Tom just went off, it was sociology anyway and it was usually a fun class, besides that Logan was a pretty good guy, and one of the most popular teachers at the school."
"As Elijah was eating, another person joined him, An old friend of his, and a star of Florida, a reporter named Evan they;d been close friends back when Elijah, and Vicki lived here.":

Evan: Hey man it's hard, I know man, I've dated plenty of women,,
Elijah: I mean you no offense.,,,,Evan but your sluts have nothing to my wife, what I had with her was a real, a bond, love,,,I don't know what to do without her,
Evan: "frowns" I'm Sorry man I didn't mean.
Elijah: It's ok, would you like the rest of my salad, Italian's your favorite dressing right, I remember cause when Margaret fell into your plate you licked it off her
Evan: heh those were the days huh,, seems like an eternity ago.,
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm

*Tod nodded to Logan then paused as he realized something.*

Tod: Daaaaaaaamn..... I have math now.

*He walked off to go to class, completely not looking forward to it. He hated math.*

*Meanwhile Natasha caught up, seeing Jason exit the bathroom after cleaning up.*

Natasha: Hey Jason, wait up!

*Jason turned to her and sighed.*

Jason: What is it, you want to make fun of me to.
Natasha: What? No. Those guys are jerks. They lack any compassion or understanding on how to be a decent human being.
Jason: Then what do you want?
Natasha: Just to check on you. I think classmates should look after one another, don't you?
Jason: All hanging with me is going to do is ruin your reputation. Why not go back and tell the girls you pulled some kind of prank, before they make you a outcast.

*Natasha shook her head disapprovingly.*

Natasha: No, I've never cared about that foolish reputation crap. I always take care of people less fortunate then me. Hopefully I can be a nurse or doctor one day, but for now. I help those who need helping.
Jason: And you think I need helping?
Natasha: Maybe. I wanna get to know you better, find out what's going on. Look, I have a after school program helping students with various issues. It's in room 203. Why don't you drop by?
Jason: I dunno.... maybe.
Natasha: Come on, please. There on no bullies in this program. You may find more students to accept and understand you. Just try in, just one session, if you don't like, you are free not to return. Deal?
Jason: Alright... fine.
Natasha: Great!

*Natasha had a cheerful smile, she's been wanting to speak with Jason personally for a while, but he's always so hard to get a hold of.*

Natasha: See you after school. Remember, 203.

*She then left to go to class as Jason wondered what he just agreed to exactly. Still feeling down, he left to his own class.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"Hours passed and school was over, the bell rang, people were heading out. Either to after school activities, home, or where ever their hearts desired. Tom, Frank, and Tod talking."

Tom: I'm serious I don't think she's that sexy.
frank: Then you're fucking blind man, you must have been living in a coffin or something man that's why your eye sight is all fucked up, cuz she is beautiful as hell, Tod what you say?

"Meanwhile another student who kept to himself was heading towards Room 203. Natasha had been his friend, he didn't care about social status either, he was a bit of a loner himself. Also recently a pot head ever since his mother had died in a car accident, and his father had been God knows where long before that. He knew he needed to overcome the drugs, and the loneliness but he felt like he just couldn't. Damon just sighed to himself thinking he was a foolish, what would Natasha do for him anyway."
"Elijah was cruising around in him and Vicki's old neighborhood. Evan was nice enough so he was staying with him, but he'd came back for a purpose. He was a travel agent, he was friends with the Mayor. He was sure he could get his job back some how, he had a new obsession. Vampires, they'd killed Vicki, he was sure. He'd seen the fangs sink into her teeth, the blood draining from her body, the worse part. Her body was never even found, nothing at all. He'd been at the library doing re search, a few more hours and night fall would be coming about."

Elijah: Vicki..I'll find ever last one of those fangs, I'll find them, I'll kill them all, I'll make them see the light.

"Elijah picked up a wooden stake sitting in the seat beside him, he'd managed to carve it himself after numerous tries, and a few accidents. After examining the stake and his old home, he began driving back towards Evan's house."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Tod: I hit her up. Most of the cheerleaders here have trouble to compare to her, and they are all hot. She just got that natural beauty look to her.

*Jason had gotten to the room, Natasha and a few other students was already. One guy had a casted leg and was on crutches, another few looked normal, but since this was a class for helping people, they must of had their own problems as well. Jason knocked on the door and Natasha looked over, seeing him.*

Natasha: Jason, you made it! Smile Come in, take a seat. Everyone should be here soon.

*Jason came in, but remained standing.*

Jason: Do you look after all these people yourself?
Natasha: It's hard. Different people needs different help, but I try to manage.
Jason: What do you want me to do then?
Natasha: Just wait for now, we got another guy coming.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Devon: And I think you shouldn't worry cuz non of you guys should be worrying, cuz if anyone is gonna get her it;s gonna be me. Smile

"Devon said as he walked off, Frank rolling his eyes he had foot ball practice so he left as well, they tried to get Tom to play but he turned it down, he'd stick to basket ball."

Tom: hey Tod, I got work I'll see yall later.

"With that Tom headed off, meanwhile Damon decided to come to the class anyway. He sat down at the end, for once he wasn't high."

Damon: Yeah yeah I came I don't got shit to say tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Uprising
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next