Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Blood Uprising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Blood Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Tod: Oh, so all ya'll bitches just abandon me today.

*He knew the others had their own thing and was just having fun, he decided to go to the arcade and pass some time and left as well.*

*Natasha noticed Damon come in and spoke to him.*

Natasha: Come on Damon, don't be like that. Everyone is here to support and help each other, we're all friends.
Jason: Friends? I only know you as that cute girl from class...

*Natasha went to help the injured man take a seat a seat and get comfortable. Jason speaking in a low voice spoke to Damon.*

Jason: So how did she convince you to come here?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Damon just laughed at that, the druggie was talking to him, Sure he was a pot head, but socially weed was far more acceptable then whatever the hell he was on,:

Damon: The same way she got you no doubt, everyone's worried about your drug use, so instead of councling you should up here, at least once a week."

"He leaned back in chair."

Damon: Personally I was stoned, she kept taking, she was blowing my high so I agreed to come, How the hell did she communicate with your doped up ass? tell you she found the vampires haha.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Jason: I getting sick of this drug use crap. They are real damnit. Anyway she caught up to me after Tod and his group made a fool out of me, and asked me to come.

*With the injured man seated, Natasha got the others to take a seat around her.*

Natasha: Alright guys, you know Damon.

*The group nods, he had been her before.*

Natasha: Well now I would like to welcome Jason.

*A guy with very short hair, nearly bald spoke up and tried to say hello but got stuck on Jason, studdering on the J. It was obvious right away this man had a speech problem as Natasha spoke slowly, using her voice to guide the man through Jason's name. Jason looked to the other uninjured man.*

Jason: So why are you here?
Man: I'm blind. I lost my sight in a ascendent, I'm learning to read braille. She also helps me to and from school, as well as to classes.
Jason: Oh, cool.

*Natasha now turns her focus back to Jason.*

Natasha: Ok, Jason, how about you take a stand and tell us all why your here.
Jason: I... don't think so.
Natasha: Please. Open up, let us help you.

*Jason reluctantly stood, why was it so hard to turn away from this girl when she said please. Was he getting a crush... falling in love... With a sigh*

Jason: Hello everyone. I'm Jason and... I.... I believe vampires exist... I believe they are really real.
Injured man: Druggie!
Natasha: Adam!! Not here.

*And here it begins Jason thought. The names, jokes, it'll all kick in now.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 pm

"Meanwhile, the red head was still at the library. Any second now they'd do one last sweep and ask everyone to leave for closing time. But as she'd been thinking not today. Today she was going to change everything. She'd already put her laptop aside"

Redhead: Today is going to be a good day...indeed it is.

"As the library manager passed by looking for any students still about. she hid herself under the table and waited. Finally, she heard a click signaling the library had been locked"

Redhead: Alright!

"She comes out from under the table, and then starts pulling...candles, incense, and other weird voodoo occult shit from her bag"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 pm

""However it didn't seem to be joking as Adam sat down, and just laughed a bit."

Adam: You think this is funny man? Fucking vampires really? REALLY?! Look haha, I was in a car accident, my sister is dead, and you come in here talking about some fucking vampiers.
Damon: Looks like the emo has arrived.
Adam: You get the fuck out of here, go tell some vampire stories to my dead sister!!!!!

"Adam held his crutch, and slammed it into Jason knocking him down, anger in his eyes Natasha trying to break it up, another guy Earl was also seen pissed, spitting his gum onto Damon"

Earl: "Tears" He's just here to make fun of us. he's
Damon:D amn man..lmao I thoguht I was bad but you're fucked up, these people have real problems, hell all I gotta do is put down the blunt, and it's not even a problem to me, look Natasha I'm done tell the coucnelor whatever but fuck off no offense.

"Damon left, he had better things to do like get high."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm

*Jason got up, he was somewhat angry but was used to this treatment.*

Jason: You'll regret making fun of me one day. Look don't be so closed minded, there is plenty of evidence to support their existence. There are to many cases out there to all be coincidences!

*The blind man stood up, he may not be able to see, but he clearly heard what was going about.*

Blind guy: HEY all you calm down. Adam, who are you you to judge. This new arrival could have some kind of mental illness, or at least I pray he does. You Jason, right? Calm yourself. I know must be picked on a lot, but this is no place for a fight.

*Natasha gets between the two and gets Jason to step back.*

Natasha: Thank you Phil.

*Phil sat back down, he hadn't moved so his seat was still behind him.*

Natasha: So are we ready to try this again?
Jason: No, I think I'll just go. I'm not welcome here anyway.
Phil: You really shouldn't Jason. Don't let one mans actions drive you away. She doesn't bring people who doesn't need help.
Jason: I don't need help!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:41 am

"However Earl spit on Jason's face, as Adam lunged at him with his cripple, he had dealt with enoguh criple jokes, he didn't need mockery from vampire boy, Earl was going through his own hard time with cancer, a real issue not some mythical creature, that was seemingly enough to motivate Jason to leave the meeting. Hours later near the school Damon was outside a Walgreens, he'd just finished smoking and spraying cologne he couldn't believe what he was getting involved with."

DAmon: God damn, the things ya do for money, and women haha..and bluntssss...chronic."

"He put his head phones in listeinng to Extra Extra Credit by Wiz Khalifa as he began walking into an ally way, he'd wait out there until Frank and Devon brought the distraction, they'd show Jason some vampires tomorrow."
"It was now night fall Percy was out again, it felt good, he'd spawned five so far, over the last few months, plus he'd been in and out of Florida, but now he had reason to stay. He was on a mission in search of something, He grinned as he walked the streets."

Percy: Tonight is gonna be a good night,
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm

*In the hours after school he went home, he knew his parents wouldn't believe him, so he took his friend advice and admitted to doing drugs despite being clean. He said he was sorry and was "getting clean" and asked for their support. Despite a little mad, they welcomed their son back into their house, showing Jason to his room. Other then being cleaned up a little, it was the same as when he left. Now sitting on his bed, he could only think.*

Jason: Why can't people be more open minded. All the clues add up, if only people where willing to believe.

*Natasha was home lying on her bed. She had helped Adam and Phil home in the hours after Jason left, it was a crazy and tiresome day.*

Natasha: This obviously isn't going to work. If I'm going to get to the route of Jason's obsession, I'm going to have to see him alone. Pulling double shift wasn't exactly what I was looking forward to. With school and two shifts afterward, then getting everyone home safely and doing after school books. Isn't going to leave me much time to myself.

*She sighed as she laid back, tomorrow would be a long day.*

*With night falling we see a women standing outside a college campus.*

...: One of these days I'm going to burn this place down. Right now however, it provides good cover. Hide in plain sight, nobody ever see's it coming. With any luck, there will be a few drunk party boys to take advantage of as well.

*She smiled as she entered the campus.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 am

"As Damon is listening to his music, suddenly, he hears a large thud, and he sees a man with a wild expression and messed up clothing seemingly appear out of no where, as if he just jumped down from the rooftops"

Man: You...blood...

"He slowly makes his way towards Damon, and the druggie could swear he sees the man's canines protrude from his mouth"

---

"Meanwhile, the girl is alone in the library. Around her, all sorts of books she probably brought with her filled with pagan rituals of all kinds, and she's set up one as well"

Girl: After this is done...they'll all like me. It is going to be nothing but good days from now on

"She puts on an ear to ear smile as she starts what she believes to be a harmless spell to make herself popular"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Uprising   Blood Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Uprising
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2