Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 am

Troy: Icy VS the mother of chaos? Damn, where's a bucket of popcorn when you need one.

"Troy wasn't sure Mother could control Sandra per say, or Milo. But maybe having some kind of influence on them would make sense."

"And now it was Luke's job to watch over New York. He's still surprised they actually shrunk the entire city."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 am

"Roberta took Sandra through the MRD building's front door. Teleporting inside would be to jarring for everyone. A firefight would've occurred immediately. She needed them to see Sandra, but also know she isn't a danger currently. The first eyes that met them were the guards who were aiming their weapons at her."

Roberta: Stand down! I'm bringing her in to see the director.

Guard: Sorry ma'am we can't let her through even under your custody. Not without the Director's permission.

Roberta: Tell him about this. I want you to let Evan know that Sandra is under my custody now and that she is here under the condition no hostile action will be taken against her. Also make sure he knows that if he doesn't do this he won't get to know anything about what the president is up to. It jeopardizes everything we've worked for.

"The guard nervously looked at his partner. As more agents came over to keep her back he took out his radio and told Evan everything he needed to hear. What Roberta was doing was risky, but most of them knew what she has done recently. Without her and Kano D.C. would be dust. Even now they figured it was a similar situation. They were dying in droves fighting people they were barely a match against. SRT and their new weapons were the best way to survive, but even then that was iffy. It would be hard to make sure no one does anything to stupid and shoot at one of their hated enemies."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 am

"Sandra seemed to bare little mind to the agents. Roberta knew as much as Sandra that their weapons was simply false security on people of her scale."

Sandra: You guys can relax. If I intended to force my way past you all, you wouldn't stop me.

"Sandra was wondering now what surprises Evan might had. If things escalated for whatever reason, he'd need more then that little monitor shooting dart gun."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Velon: MHmmm who is this
Karen: Me, we need to talk about New York.
Velon: Ahh..do you know who got rid of it, shame I truly loved the city.
Karen: It’s not gone, I have the city…
Velon: Wait..no..you mean
Karen: Yes just I need Dimitr now I can’t explain, help me find him now or milliosnf o lives are in danger, and this war could get 100x worst.
…………….
“Mother just pouted her lips in sympathy Ruth had false information of her, she was no mother of sin or any of that nonsense, she had no idea what the pamphlets in the eternal city said about her, but it didn’t concern her that much.”

Mother: Oh please mother of sin..you people are trying to make me out to the female Lucy, I’m nothing like him.  As for Ventro and Ms Fuller I’ve done nothing to them..I am quite a fan of their current actions. As for you and Troy..and all the rest I have no desire to control you..all I want is for people to be free, I want my children to be free.

“As Filipe began freeing her, a tear came in her eye.”

Mother: I had nothing to do with Harry, if anything the blame should be pinned on Tesla..but I see you have no mercy for me..you judge people based on their reputation just like the humans in MRD.

“Mother sent out a blast of invisible force sending Filipe flying backwards, and causing the ice around her to vanish as she turned to Troy.”

Mother: I have no orders for you, do whatever you want, enjoy life, the same goes for all of you, be free.  Kill everyone in MRD, and anyone who opposes you people’s freedom. Those are my “orders” Filipe.
……………………..
“Kano then stretched with the demon restrained by his sigils he raised his hand lightning surrounding him, before his hammer came flying through Amber’s roof into his hand.”

Kano: apologies..Ms Parker..tis was not intentional.
……………….
“A Message was delivered through the radio telling Roberta and Sandra to come to Evan’s office, Cole was already gone, he was just waiting two machine guns with anti mugen bullets in his hands, and the power suppressor mist released in heavy dosages in his room, as well as the backup power suppressor built into his desk.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Filipe: I know what you want us...be free. Eat, sleep, fuck, kill.

"Filipe slowly gets up"

Filipe: Yeah I get that
Ruth: Filipe don't
Filipe: See but the thing is, rules exist for a reason. Simple rules. Basic decencies. You'd do away with those too. Now if you hate us so much, get the fuck out.

----

Amber: My roof...
Dante: Brofo will fix it. So what should we do now?
Aaron: Well shit.

"Aaron is focusing on something and suddenly utters those words"

Amber: What is it?
Aaron: They captured Sandra...she's in SRT custody. I don't know if she's cooperating or if they're blackmailing her, but I don't think we're getting any rampage,

"Not according to plan, he thought. He needed a way to get on Nate's good grace and get access to the MRD mainframe. Without capturing Sandra, who was he going to use"

----

"Meanwhile the last remaining of Yama's group are in Cerebra"

James: According to this, mutants all over the world are being rounded up by those weird new devices Lex set up. He's either respecting Genoshian jurisdiction, or he doesn't want to anger but, but nothing is being sent our way
Fawkes: Are you sure?
James: Ezekiel built the sensors so yes. And before you ask, yes we trust him.
William: Well, the population has largely been calm. Very few incidents after Sandra removed the two stations. Bay side hospital has it's emergency rooms filled up with refugees who arrive on the coast looking for help. We're getting everything, from Americans to Japanese. If this keeps up at the current rate, we could have an increase of over a million mutants. Milo has always expanded the city further inward into the island to stave off homeless...without him, what do we do?
James: That's not a major conc
Yamairo: It is. I'll ask Nate what his cabinet plans to do. I mean Aaron funds the country almost free of charge, I'm sure a bit of housing is not that expensive. And what of Sandra?
James: She disappeared sometime into her rampage in DC
Yamairo: Where is that girl
"Isabel": If I had to guess as to her location, I would assume that there are only one group who could get her to stop peacefully, and that is the group that holds her children. So the most likely assumption is that the Mutant Response Division has captured her, or acquired her compliance.

"Since Isabel rarely talks, William, Holst and Fawkes are a bit surprised, almost forgetting she was there. Yama and James are used to the sudden interruptions."

Yamairo: So Filipe planning to kill all of MRD, if that includes Sandra I doubt he can...Aaron still supporting MRD for all I know, and Milo captured by MRD. This is quite the mess

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:23 pm

"Sandra enters Evan's office with Roberta. It didn't take her long to notice all of Evan's defenses. She spoke simply on instinct, not even needing to read Evan's mind to know what he was thinking."

Sandra: I wouldn't reach for any monitors, nor should you think of gunning me down. I've powered out of advanced alien power suppressing technology in the past. You think your little mist will effect me like it would Tesla?

"Sandra was concerned, but if by some chance Evan's defenses did start taking a effect, showing concern would only lead to her capture."

Troy: Man your quite the lady's man Icy.

"Troy for one was quite appealed by Mother's wishes."

Troy: Well at least SXM rules grants you freedoms. That's more I can say about MRD. They may not be as free as you'd wish mother, but eh, better then the alternative at least.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 am

Roberta: You don't have to worry about that. I'll make sure it won't work.

"She turned to Evan making sure to lock eyes with him. Right now they needed his help, but if he tried anything then she would have to find another way to."

Roberta: Director we both know she is dangerous, but trying anything here may not work in your favor at all. We need to work together. She may have killed thousands of us, but we both know this would have never occurred if our President wasn't purposely escalating the situation between us and Mutants. I've spoken to him and he has tried to hint at being controlled, but couldn't say exactly. What extra information do you have?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:23 am

“Mother nodded towards Troy’s direction, large amounts of energy enveloped her and she vanished as she appeared in Siya’s church where Jimmy quickly picked up a gun.”

Mother: calm yourself I’ve come with news of your leader, here have these.

“Mother waved her hands and a pile of folders appeared on the pulpit and she looked to Jimmy.”

Mother: Information on the location of the Cleansers, and all other anti mutant groups, where they keep their weapons, where their loved ones live, the latest information about anti superhuman technology, as well as potential superhumans and supernatural groups that’ll co-operate with you in operations against MRD,
Jimmy: Who the hell
Mother: A Messenger..from God..

“Mother assured him her words were true, before evaporating while Jimmy went to pick up the folders, opening one of them up.”
……………
“Kano was somewhat relieved he was no coward, but enochian sigil or not fighting someone as powerful as the Phoenix with a demon that wanted to kill innocent people still bothered him. He had memories of the kid he killed, a mutant who was also a son of one of the Olympians, he had to make amends for the innocent life he’d taken, if he never made the choice to use the demon’s power he’d have never let in it’s influence.”

Kano: so if sandra’s in their custody, then we need to move on to another target someone whom Evan feels threatened by..a woman in this very room..Amber.
…………………..
“Evan just smirked he had no interest in speaking with this killer, there was no way in hell he was going to collaborate with her yet Sandra had brought he rinto his office, luckily he had his anti psioninc blue tooth in, many MRD agents had been given them, it was state of the art technology that mainly U.S MRD operatives had, however they were selling them to China, Russia, and other countries in bulk for triple the price they got them for.”

Evan: All your boasts and such mean jack shit to me whore, or have you simply not noticed that all that fire bird’s flames in your head probably affect your perception. Our President was just doing his job, refusing to compromise with fucking terrorists.

“Evan clenched his weapons, ready for whatever, he would die before he worked with a monster who’d caused his co workers so much pain.”

Evan: I don’t have anything to say but go to hell slut!

“Evan was directing his anger to Sandra, but looked in Roberta’s direction he didn’t even pay her any attention.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 am

Roberta: Your not talking to her your talking to me now and I am getting tired of being polite. Now tell me what information you have on the president unless you forgot it already!

"Today was already a stressful day and even at this moment she was shutting away War's thoughts. Screaming Death, Sorrow, Destruction, Anger and everything would only make her snap. Hearing that everything she was doing was wrong and felt wrong would only hurt her chances at making this right."

Roberta: We deal with Sandra later, but she isn't the only threat. The President has been coerced by someone we don't know who yet. If we figure out who it is then we can stop all of this! Sandra gets her children back we get to continue our job and SXM will likely leave us the fuck alone. Every nation on the planet has dealt with Terrorists and mass murderers before. This is simple logic. We make a deal with Hitler so we can stop the Devil.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 am

"The president being controlled was beginning to become a interesting thought. It could be the whole reason the president kept pushing MRD on mutants despite obvious signs of retaliation."

Sandra: Look why don't you just swallow your pride and listen to the lady. This doesn't have to turn bad. Quite enough people has died already if you ask me.

"Sandra was trying to keep her cool, despite Evan's best efforts to piss her off and simply ignore anything anyone was saying."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 pm

"Evan was appalled at Roberta for bringing this monster into his office, the murderer of innocents worst then any other superhuman in recorded history. He refused to work with her hte mists, the generator, the weapons he was ready plus he pressed a button under his desk so the anti mugen door outside the entrance to his office came up, and his bluetooth kept his mind protected."

Evan: Fuck you Roberta, fuck you! Information dosen't get passed to FUCKING TRAITORS! The only threat she's the main fucking one she killed innocent people, my co workers doing their job, as for her children..oh Sandra..your children..what we will do them..fire, drowning, stabbing, shit on, piss on, stab, cut, electrecute, dip in acid, rape, and you will never ever ever see them again you slut. The SXM is over, you fucking criminals are done! Hitler is...dead..and the only Devil in here is in front of me this blonde whore.

"Evan grabbed his gun and opened fire on Sandra."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"Evan had said the wrong things to Sandra, as he reached for his gun things went into a completely black out throughout the base. The lights was only out a few seconds but by the time they returned Evan was disarmed and Sandra had him pinned back against the wall, the Phoenix's energies fueling her anger.

The brief black was due to Sandra straight up overwhelming the suppressors. Sandra tried to warn Evan she faced suppressors in the past, she tried to make him aware that she knew how to overpower them."

Sandra: You fucking idiot. Do you really think I would just walk in here if I knew I could of been captured? Now I'm going to ask you again, where are my children?

"Sandra entered the base fully expecting her power to tried to be suppressed, she was fully ready for it. It looked like a black out from within the office, but what happened in reality was Sandra had a large amount of the Phoenix flames wash over the base. She never killed anybody this time, but she did take out the main power including the suppressors. If one thing was still on Evan's side, it was that she had yet to catch on to the blue tooth, otherwise Sandra would of already extracted the information she was looking for."

Sandra: I don't know what you did to Milo. I'm sure as hell these suppressors and weapons isn't the best you got.

"Sandra knew she had to be careful. Maybe instead of invading whatever jail the kids are in and getting struck with some mass super weapon, maybe she should instead find out what is blocking Evan's thoughts. She does that, she can command Evan to get the kids, and bring them to her. It was the safer plan to take."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Roberta: Stand down Sandra! Its unlikely he knows where they're at. We need him to find away to get to the President, and the only way to do that is to halt MRD operations against mutants peacefully.

"She already expected this would happen. If these power suppressors could take her out it would have been disappointing to say the least. Evan was unable to separate what needed to be done and what was supposedly justice. Roberta calmly walked over to the Director and wanted to make sure he listened to this."

Roberta: The lives Sandra took is miniscule compared to how many could be lost if we don't take down the one who is controlling the President. Now choose right now! You know that the president is being controlled. Will you try and fail to apprehend Sandra or are you going to help me take down the bitch trying to kill all of us. The former is...admirable but foolish the latter is a favor to the world.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Amber: I will mount your head on a spike!
Aaron: Amber calm down.
Dante: You can't be seriously entertaining the thought thin man? You really think anybody here is gonna just let you do this?
Aaron: You will if Amber agrees.
Amber: I will NOT be subjected to whatever experiments they perform on me, likely to unleash energies I use and let them destroy half the fucking planet because they don't know left from fucking right
Aaron: They wont. So far, compared to Milo and Sandra, your crimes have been miniscule.
Amber: I blew up an entire MRD HQ to send a message. I'm pretty sure it's at least in the hundreds
Aaron: But you also fought Milo and helped try and stop him. We can argue that you're only trying to calm the situation, even if you go about it wrong because of your utter disdain for authority. Lex isn't a fool, neither is Nate. If it can be argued you're useful, bringing you in after you've surrendered peacefully will still net you freedom as an agent.

"Amber was not in a hurry to trust him, but she knew he was right."

Amber: Listen to me very carefully Aaron Stark, I am putting the lives of this entire universe in your hands. There are things I fight, not even the Sorcerer Supreme can fight and
Aaron: Yes yes, you're very important. If what you said back at my apartment is true, you're also depowered to the point you're useless against those things that go bump in the night, so you might as well be of SOME use to someone, namely me

"Amber is forced to shut up. She hadn't felt this useless in almost a year. Tears actually welled up in her eyes, but she held them in, and nodded"

Amber: Keeth...take care of the house while I'm gone

"This had to work, Aaron thought. If it didn't, he was walking one of his friends, one of his oldest friends, into a damp cell somewhere in Utah, if not worse"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:20 pm

"Evan just stared at the monster in front of him, this woman who'd took so many lives, working with her he'd rather sit in a pile of his own shit, Roberta was clearly off the rails she had no respect for MRD's authority, and she'd suffer, although the file on Shakwun was minuscule it was understood he was one of the SXM's most dangerous opponents, with Nate even saying he was possibly the most dangerous mutant adversary they faced in the past decade, they'd need the power of the Phoenix to deter her at least until Lex's harness was completed. These people tried to make their demands with their powers, but at this point he'd seen so much none of it shocked or instilled any sense of fear in him."

Evan: First off all my name is not "Fucking idiot" It's Director Kingsfield, and that's what you'll address me as if you EVER want to see your kids again alive without need of therapy. Your children are beyond even your reach cunt, so here's the deal I've received information the President is being manipulated by...well..someone who can manipulate "Souls" I frankly don't believe in any of this spiritual nonsense, but that's what his power is, maybe souls are real, if he's real they are real, guess I have to rethink what I do with my sunday mornings now.

"Evan sighed this job had forced him to accept some truths that before he simply couldn't deal with the awesome powers of Milo, Sandra, Amber, and other top tier superhumans was sadly not exaggerated, some supernatural elements like magic and soul manipulation did exist, and he'd need to do his research on it all."

Evan: The President is being manipulated by a mutant named Shawkun...The President asked a strange request..he wanted me to bring in Sandra alive to a private base for an experiment, and nobody else was informed of this experiment except me, something's not right. So I say I deliver him Sandra'..or rather..her body....I have the means to acquire a duplicate of Ms Fuller....I'm going to message him today, we're going to visit him ASAP me, you Roberta, WHore you can come too mask yourself with all your amazing bullshit power that should be possible, I'll bring along Felicia, and another SRT agent or two as well as MRD's Fines and whatever you do don't tell Nate or Lex I have a feeling he knows more about what's going on then everyone else, those two have two many secrets for my liking, Sandra you bring me Shawkun, and get the President his free will, you'll get your fucking kids back, that's the only deal I'll make you with ever.
"Keeth went over to Amber putting his arms around her and kissing her."

Keeth: I'll do more then that Amber, if those fucks do anything to you..I'll burn them all and drag their souls into hell I won't let a single one pass through the pearly gates.

"Hell fire appeared in KEeth's hands as he spoke he didn't want to give up Amber, but if they brought down Milo then going on the blind offensive clearly wouldn't work, Kano sighed this was his idea so if anything went wrong he was too blame."

Kano: Be Safe Ms Parker, and I thank thee for all you've done to help me..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Sandra: If bringing you Shawkun is what it takes, then so be it. I'll get him for you.

"Sandra had a lot of history with Shawkun herself, none of it pleasant, so getting him out of the way would be something she would gladly do. Shawkun being around might answer a few other questions as well."

Sandra: When I bring this bastard to you Director Kingsfield, you just better withhold your end of the deal.

"Tension was through the roof between the two, they'd only met for a few minutes and had already went after each other. Through it all though, it looked like Evan and Sandra was actually agreeing on a deal."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:40 pm

"Roberta also found the existence of souls to be unlikely, but she also figured that there is a lot about this world she doesn't understand. Of course her best friend was quickly able to assure her that souls does exist with a quick."

War: It obviously exists you fool.

"As an answer. Although her more indepth explanation was intriguing."

War: Those who collect souls want them because they are a great source of power. The Phoenix would be valuable to anyone strong enough to take her on. War doesn't need to actually collect them. The experience of the souls who participate in War is part of what we are, of course we haven't accessed that power yet and not even all the knowledge.

"The voice in her head almost sounded sad, but leaving that aside what she said made sense. Maybe this Shawkun is trying to gather the souls of powerful mutants?"

Roberta: If he wants to bring you in Sandra; this Shawkun may want you then. Even if you had your children now its obvious the enemy wants to get rid of the powerful mutants. People like you and Milo are prime targets. The only way to find Shawkun is through the President. We will need a telepath someone who can get into his mind. I doubt he will willingly give up Shawkun's location.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 am

Sandra: Honestly I don't think the president would know.  I've fought Shawkun before, he isn't going to leave himself that easy to find.   If I had to wager, I'd say he learned a few new tricks since we last met, seeing myself and even Milo thought he was dead.   However if their is a unnatural power tampering with souls, you've got a 95% certainty that it's him.   I guess this is why the afterlife haven't been collecting any souls from all those dying.

"If Shawkun was using the president and the monitors to get rid of powerful mutants, then forcing herself into the presidents mind might do little more then alert Shawkun she's on to him.    If Shawkun is alive and collecting all the passing souls, it may present a unique opportunity if she can take him down, one that might relief some of the tension between mutants and humans.

While Death had called no more revivals a while ago, it wouldn't matter if the souls never actually left Earth and passed to the afterlife.  Sandra might just have a rare opportunity to undo her wrongs.   Still, that relies on finding Shawkun, and him being the one harboring the souls."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Evan: THen it's set get the fuck out of my ofice, Robeta your assigned to Phoenix Duty, anything she oes or kills which she inevitably will since she's a bloodthirsty subhuman you'll take the blame for. Smile Now get...the...fuck..out.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sandra took Roberta and disappeared from Evan's office, arriving somewhere outside the MRD (could be close, could be far away, you pick if you want."

Sandra: Nice guy. Listen Roberta, if Shawkun is involved, we have a opportunity to bring back many that died. I didn't want to talk about around that asshole cause he would likely just call me insane and try to attack again. Listen, a little while ago angels came to me proclaiming the souls of the dead wasn't reaching the afterlife. They blamed me, but Ventro had my back. Asked to find the missing souls, myself and Ventro originally blamed Amber. Now however, it looks like we was wrong.

If we take out Shawkun, assuming he's the one behind this, I can restore the bodies of all those I killed, and restore their souls. Basically, revive them. Since the souls never left Earth, they would be out of Death's grasp.

"Sandra didn't know if she sounded crazy to Roberta, but she went on good faith Roberta was more understanding then Evan. After all she was friends with a god, she should understand."

Sandra: Shawkun is dangerous. He's taken my soul before, to say the experience isn't pleasant would be the understatement of the century. I would like to call in a friend on this mission, a fellow Phoenix.

"Roberta couldn't be entirely sure if Sandra was only offering this as a little bonus to entice Evan to get her kids back, or if Sandra was legitimately feeling remorseful over her actions. But either way, she was talking a massive revival of the dead."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Emmet mumbled in annoyance. He'd been right in the middle of having lunch with Christian and his family. They'd explained Christian's transformation, sang some songs, and were having a fabulous time when Emmet was dragged away by a demon god. They'd battled in another dimention for days, though, he wasnt exactly clear on the time. Upon destroying the god and returning to earth, he immediately received a message from Sandra. He immediately perked up, he began fiddling with the time flow abit. He checked in on Christian, had dinner, took a shower, and consulted his wardrobe. He decidedon a black button up shirt, a light grey vest, black pants, and boots. All designer of course, before teleporting off " Sandra, whats the T? I've been away from earth for awhile. Annoying god, hookup once and he thinks he owns you " he shook his head in disgust.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Sandra: It's good your back, the enemy we've got could be worse then a god.

"This caught Emmet's attention and Sandra started explaining the situation. She filled Emmet in on MRD, that they took out Milo, and captured all 3 her children. She explained the situation of how they are hidden away, likely in another dimension so she can't track them and needs MRD. Then she filled him in on her encounter with Evan, and the agreement they ended up coming to."

Sandra: I bring in Shawkun, they release my children.

"She paused for a moment."

Sandra: Look this mission will be dangerous. Shawkun can easily rip your very soul from your body, even for us Phoenix's. He'd gotten me on more then one occasion in the past. Even Milo would struggle to keep his soul in tact against this man. His arsenal of addition powers fluctuates wildly, he could go from having a few powers, to being Milo 2.0. It depends how many mutant souls he's collected at the time. Even without additional power tough, he's a expert at his base power, his Soul Manipulation. He could be playing you like a puppet, and you'd never realize it.

"Sandra didn't want Emmet charging head first into battle knowing how dangerous this opponent is."

Sandra: The hard part of all this will be finding Shawkun. Somehow he's found a way to go around undetected, even Milo before MRD took him down couldn't find Shawkun. Then the harder part of all this will be beating him without having our souls sucked from our bodies. Sadly, there is no easy step to this deal.

"Sandra hadn't seen Emmet in a while and hated to be immediately talking about all this trouble. But she was concerned for her children's well being and didn't want to waste any time. The sooner she get them back from wherever they are hidden, the better."

Sandra: I'm sorry to bring you into all this so abruptly Emmet. However I could really use a helping hand here.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am

Emmet listened patiently as Sandra explained the situation. He'd been gone longer then he'd originally thought and missed quite a few events. All the best players seemed to be out and about, and the great Milo had been swept from the board like a common pawn. Most curious indeed, but his heart went out to Sandra, he couldnt quite explain it, but he felt connected to her. More then from just the phoenix force, something else. " It's quite alright, you simply want your children safely returned to your arms, no one can fault you that " even if he couldnt really understand, he'd fathered children many eons ago on a whim and never followed up on their progress " A soul manipulator, I've fought one and your right, their nothing to joke about. I'll gladly lend you a hand, lets see this Shawkun face two phoenixes " He pondered the dilema of actually find this bloke then snapped his fingers " If were gonna find him, then I suspect a certain dark sorcerer could point us in the right direction "

He focused till he pinpointed Jericho, not being easy do to the layers of spells he had in place to hide his domain. Emmet briefly explained the situation and Jericho conceded to help. After a few minutes of waiting, he alerted them to fracture he found. Emmet nodded along as he got the details " Ok....ok.......no......hmm........I dunno Rachel's storyline doesnt really standout without Finn....ok " Emmet turned to Sandra " He found a dimentional fracture, it's small but he has a creepy knack with souls and this Shawkun is apparently a giant beacon for him, were going to have to sneak in through the back and " hack " through "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 am

Sandra: Whatever it takes, I'm ready.

"Emmet could see it in Sandra's eyes, this was more then love and affection for her children. She had the look of regret, and leaving her kids in capture was simply not a option. Emmet didn't know Sandra's past, but she would not give and would fight to her last dying breath for them. He could tell this instinctively about her."

Sandra: So where is this fracture?

"Emmet was the one who spoke with Jericho, he was the one with the information. She wanted to get this over and done quickly as possible."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 am

Roberta: I try not to get surprised by this stuff anymore. If you say its possible to revive everyone then I'm open to it. First we deal with the fuck who is doing this.

"Whether or not Sandra actually felt bad for the people she killed was irrelevant to Roberta. She could bring back the dead which would be very very helpful in the long run."

War: This could easily make us appear to be the true Heroes of the story.

Roberta: Why do you want to be one?

War: Its easier to rule a nation when people love you isn't?

"War's incessant need for power and glory was becoming annoying, but she did need to take it seriously. Who knows what it truly wanted. Sandra called in the other Phoenix who could help them. Emmet seemed to have information about how to get to Shawkun."

Roberta: Lets hope we don't have to knock on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next