Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:06 am

"Hund stares down at Katy"

Hund: It seems I was bested.

"Hund ignores Katy's guns on him and forces himself up, finally able to sit down on his chair"

Hund: Well, it would seem you have the upper hand. In case you are unaware, I am the fleet admiral for the entire HYDRA air fleet. You're welcome to finish me.

"Before that can happen, Elena shows up at the tower"

Elena: Oh, you're Hydro right?

"After staring down Katy, she touches Hund and they both move out"

-----

A week later

"Aaron is seen discussing things with Near"

Aaron: So wait, let me get this straight just so I'm sure I'm not insane. Not only did you just accept the surrender without taking ANY POWs besides top brass, you accepted HYDRA hiding in German territory AND THEN, you let Elena lead a coup and turn the goddamn fucking country back into a monarchy!? Are you mental! The next thing that happens is that they invade fucking Poland
Near: Well, Poland and Russia if I understand what you're implying.
Aaron: Oh how lovely! She's bad news. And we just let her do whatever we want with an entire country. She has all the soldiers, half the HYDRA fleet which is still more than most of the countries on Earth. Nate and Taylor are the only leaders not concerned. And then, there's that strange bipedal mecha sighting in Paris that we still haven't figured out. I assure you give it a few more months and whoever was using that thing is going to show up on the arms market and everything I have worked for to eliminating tension between countries will be ruined!
Near: Not exactly. Elena has been cooperative with everyone. The few territorial demands she made were just symbolic at most. It's not as if she demanded 1871 borders here. Stark just stay calm. SHIELD is already working with SWORD. Give us half a year and we'll have those ships she gave Ivan ready for battle, and the Hellicarriers updated with sufficient tech to counter the zeppelin ships. And SHIELD and the UN are already drafting a bill that will force all countries with a standing army above a certain number to provide a percentage of that to SWORD. As far as Elena is concerned, she can bitch, but she knows that if she wants her little dream nation of nationalists and traditionalists, she'll have to play ball with us. She's not stupid
Aaron: No...just an evil bitch

"Aaron points to his scars"

"A hours after signing Versailles, John Doe, the Red Skull, was forced to surrender all his forces. Elena was given the job by the world leaders of the warring nations of dealing with HYDRA. She elected to entirely disband it and turn the military potential and research into German hands. Not even a day latter, she proclaimed the restoration of the Imperial throne in Postdam, and was nominated Chancellor by the new German Kaiser, or as Aaron Stark likes to call him "Elena's fisted sock puppet". Despite this, the next week was one of rebuilding, with superhumans, SHIELD, SWORD and even MRD now no longer a military organization of any kind, aiding. Despite the setbacks, by the end of the week, the major rebuilding of the cities that Stark&Morrison Industries had been conducting were back on, with the exception of Berlin, which was taken fully by the von Richthofen conglomerate"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:48 am

"Four months after the HYDRA events things are calm for the most part.   Warp had disappeared and Sandra seemed to have taken up a obsession over finding him not wanting her children to get hurt.    Katy was outside on the Genosha beach, a usual warm sunny day when a rare sight greeted as what looked like a eclipse was taking place.    As the darkness blocked out more and more of the sun Katy felt something was off.    Soon the sun was gone entirely, and Earth was pitched into utter darkness.   No light, no stars, nothing.    Katy waited, and waited but no light returned."

Katy: Uh oh, this isn't natural... Katy ported off to find somebody else and get their views on what this was.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 am

"It was a nice day out bright sunny, and spending it on the beach just him and MArie, a break from his company, the kids, it seemed fool proof Danny was old enough to baby sit Amy, and he was just trying to enjoy Genosha beach with MArie, with a cooler full of drinks alcoholic and non,"

Milo: I got a good feeling about today.

"Milo grinned as he layed back in his lawn chair, and took a sip of his pina colada, before putting it in the arm rest, and pulling his shades off only to see the sun slowly but surely vanish until it was pitch black."

Milo: Fuck..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 am

"Aaron happens to be in Genosha at the time, concluding some deals. The rebuilding had gone perfectly. The entire world had changed. Borders meant little, and with the exception of Germany, most countries were playing ball with the warp gates he'd installed. As he concludes the deal and heads to his hotel to meet up with a girl he met at a cocktail party the night before, he sees the sky turning dark"

Aaron: Well that's not natural...

"Also on Genosha beach, near Katy actually, was Filipe, Rachel, Stella and Gally. Rachel was enjoying the sun and of course showing off her body while me and Stella were mock fighting. Gally was in the shade playing her guitar, and then...everything is shade"

Filipe: What?
Rachel: Oh come on where the hell is...my...where's the sun?

Filipe: Guys, anyone on the channel in Genosha. There's a black out...and it feels strange

"Marie gets up as she stares at the darkness"

Marie: Milo, I'm pretty sure t'at ain't nature. We should contact the others

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 am

"Sandra had quickly gotten to a roof when all this had started happening, looking to the pitch black sky."

Sandra: What's this.    Damnit, is this another one of your games Warp.

"Katy had the same idea and was calling the telepaths as well, getting hold of Sandra."

Katy: Milo, Sandra, James.   Any of you guys hear me?   What's up with the darkness?
Sandra: I heard you.   Think Warp has something to do with this.
Katy: Warp vanished months ago Sandra and we haven't seen him since.
Sandra: Thus the perfect timing with our guard being down.
Katy: I know you've been obsession over finding that dude but if he was going to attack us when our guard was down, he wouldn't of MADE THE FREAKING SUN DISAPPEAR.
Sandra: Urg alright.   Jesus you don't have to shout.

"Sandra picks up Filipe as well"

Sandra: I'm here. And I agree. This is no lunar eclipse, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:08 am

"James is at the mountain, in the new cerebra room. It had been moved there from bellow the moutain"

James: I'm starting a world sweep to see if there's anything. As far as I can tell, this is global

"Meanwhile, in his room, Fawkes is in front of a mirror. He takes a few pills, heart related, and stares at himself, and a few words echo in his mind"

Don't waste what time you have fighting, it's time you put down the gun
Who here is the machine?

"He sighs, and puts on his bandana, cocking his new gun, but keeping his old regular bullet one as well, as he heads to the room"

Fawkes: This is Fawkes. I'm going to need Sandra and any other space capable hero to investigate the atmosphere. So far communications with SWORD are live by what Molly is telling me, but depending on what's happening it may not last. I want to know if this is a blanket covering the planet, if it's covering the sun, I wanna know what's going on

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Sandra: On it Fawkes.

"Sandra, while kinda following Fawkes order also kinda disobeyed as she left on her own. She approached where the sun was through a star gate portal but appeared met with some kind of wall of darkness that prevented her getting to the fiery star. She intended to force her way though but got attacked quickly by shadow tendrils and knifes, what seemed like hundreds by the second from all directions. It quickly overwhelmed her, Sandra managed to barely escape back to Earth with her life. Stabbed and sliced up she was give immediate medical attention upon arriving back at Earth.

The following month would see more of this. Shield and Government agents sent to check the sun's disappear would get attacked, sliced apart and every being on board mercilessly slaughtered as it would seem the eternal night itself would come to life. All mutant reinforcement was met with the same fate as Sandra and before long these events was happening on Earth as well.

Any time Earth tried to create some type of artificial light source said facility was broken into. Shadows came to life brutally ripping apart any involved in said projects and the machines simply vanishing, consumed by the blackness with no traces left that one ever existed.

A month into this the Earth was already struggling. Without the sun the entire planted had cooled considerably, even the most warn tropical paradises where now freezing cold. Plant life was decaying and dying straining food supplies. Power consumption had easily tripled or more causing a lot of stress on even the more advanced cities. Some cities where unable to handle it and was already in complete blackouts with no light or heat due to overloads."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 pm

"Fawkes is seen meeting with Yamairo, James and Aaron. They were also waiting for other people, Sandra, Milo, Nate, Marcus, etc"

Aaron: The major arc reactors in the big cities can hold out another 6 months if I stretch the powers to just the essentials
Fawkes: And life support?
Aaron: The same. As for food, those two cities I rebuilt as a farm and livestock centers are working dandy, but again, they'll only hold as long as the arc reactors

Yamairo: What about offworld power sources besides the sun?
Aaron: SWORD is already trying to arrange that. the Skrulls are willing to power the SWORD ships with Deuterium, as for us, they'll pack power I can convert. The issue is, whatever this is has foiled all attempts to create alternate power sources. It will start attacking the convoys in time
Fawkes: Warp gate directly to Earth?
Aaron: It's ignored all defenses we've put in front of it. It's starting to remind me of...

Amber: Of me right?

"Amber appears in a bright purple flash. She's gotten the hand of her stepping disks...more or less. She teleports right onto the table they're all gathered around, and while blushing gets off"

Amber: This isn't magic. Or well, it's not an effect produced through mystical energies
James: So...what is it?
Amber: Far as I can tell, it's just darkness. It's not darkforce, or negative zone energies. It's just dark
James: Dark...dark...it can't be. On this scale it just can't be him

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:49 pm

...: You think it's Jet?

"Sandra had appeared in the room and was walking over to the table."

Sandra: This power, this can't be simply mutant power. Everything this being had done, by the complete dominance I would guess it hasn't even began to put effort forward. It's just fucking with us on a planetary, if not a galactic scale. This world cannot survive forever in eternal darkness, this being knows this and is slowly starving us of resources.

"Tanya appeared in the office suddenly, the queen of Asgard a of a unexpected appearance given her stressed relationship with Milo."

Tanya: I can confirm Amber's right.
Sandra: Tanya... but if Milo...
Tanya: If Milo wants to fight I will kick his stupid ass and beat some sense into him. This is no time to fight among ourselves. When I fought Brood Leah I tapped into powerful energies from across the universe, including Phoenix, cosmic, and magical powers. This power, it has no source, it cannot be tracked, cannot be connected to. There is simply nothing, as if the deadness and darkness of space has taken a life of it's own.

"Tanya welcomed herself to a seat at the table with the others."

Tanya: Power and supplies isn't a issue for Asgard, but the shadows has been more aggressively attacking us. I came here to find out what the League has discovered about this phenomenon.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm

“Milo groaned the past four months hadn’t exactly been easy, changing the world and all that, not to mention being in the public eye so much. Plus he was more or less back in the superhero game, he couldn’t lie he missed it, and working behind the scenes didn’t get adrenaline pumping through his beins like saving a school bus full of kids from a deranged portal manipulator in a bootleg iron man suit.”

Milo: Yeah I’m already on it, Psy Channel and all that, can’t wait to find out what’s going on.

“Milo’s voice oozed with sarcasm, a simple day on the beach with the girl he loved, the universe couldn’t even give him that. Milo teleported reappearing in the new base he’d constructed under water with help from Ganta, Ezekiel, and a few others. In the depths of the ocean it was more exclusive then their underground base, and the SXML ID cards were connected to a warp gate built into the base that were DNA and retinal activated, so only the membes could go in and out of it, unless they we’re given a guess pass. It was there he saw the scene unfold as he used CLOC to view the sun and saw Sandra appearing, and the onslaught of Shadow attacks, before he could move she was already gone.”

“A Month of pure darkness no artificial light of any kind was permitted or else these shadows would devour them, numerous incidents had occurred like this across the planet. Light Bills were a thing of the pass, people we’re growing accustomed to darkness, and infared googles and other such technology had become a booming billion dollar industry. He was sitting in his same room he’d stopped by Ikon earlier this month to pick up his ability, and begin in his lab a lot, he’d been so focused on trying to fix the situation alone. His alcohol and drug use had picked up a lot the more time he spent holed up in his lab trying to figure out the cause of this darkness.

He wouldn’t admit it but he’d developed a sort of inferiotity complex due to loosing his god-like powers, and was still trying to prove himself the hero he was when he was the POTU, but of course he wouldn’t admit that to anyone in the world except Marie, Sandra, Yamairo, and Nate. He was having a nightmare about a weapon that managed to bring the sun back, only for the darkness to wipe out the entire planet, and he woke up screaming and sweating, looking to see empty bottles lying around, and the room smelled of reefer.”

Milo: Fuck…

“Milo luckily didn’t have to deal with a hangover, as he sluggishly made his way into the bathroom to shower and take a piss, before coming out changing into some nike sweat pants, and a shirt that says Zero Excuses, while brushing his teeth, and looking in the mirror.”

Milo: Fuck..that meeting is today…uhh…alright..

“Milo went into the kitchen area of the lab and looked in the fridge/freezer and decided to warm up a hungry man dinner, and grabbed his bong, and after packing it and ripping it a few times, enjoyed his shitty frozen food brunch. After spraying on some decent cologne, and using mouth wash he checked his watch.”

Milo: Definently late..I just hope that..bitch…dosen’t show up..

“He was refering to Tanya, the one person he didn’t want to see, the woman who murdered his sister, and hadn’t suffered any kind of punishment. He decided being fashionably late wasn’t all that bad, and since he feel particularlyn nauseous mostly thanks to the potent Blue Berry Dream he decided to pour up some Jungle Juice, and get a little bit more then tipsy. He finally decided to grab a bottle to go, and teleport to the meeting. He was arriving at the same time Marcus was making his entrance with two high clearance S.H.I.E.L.D agents.”

Marcus: So..the good news is it’s not some almighty mystical or supernatural force..that wants revenge on humanity or..certain members of it’s populace, the bad news is we don’t have any thing to go by off except that space itself is attacking us.
Milo: Maybe it is, I mean it’s not the first time we’ve pissed off something…abstract Death..Evil..maybe space is next, and I see the goddess of the cunts is here.

“He was refering to Tanya, as he raised the bottle and took a shots worth down in one sip, not even phased as he placed the bottle on the table, and leaned against the wall.”

Marcus: You gonna stand there Ventro?
Milo: Yeah..Man, I Don’t feel comfortable taking a seat next to the fucking psychopath that killed my fucking sister, forgive me for that..chalk it up to victim’s mentality…me personally I’m only in this room to be helpful..otherwise..I don’t want to be anywhere near..that thing.

“He said the last word venom, he knew Tanya didn’t care, and that she was much stronger then him at this point, but he didn’t care. Every time he saw her or thought about her thought about his sister, a hero, being mudered for things beyond our control, even though he had a virus that would have neutilized the Brood within her in time. Then again what patience wasn’t a strong point of the war god’s wife at least in his opinion. “

Nate: Milo enough..please
Milo: Nathaniel…still have a soft spot..for traitors…birds of a feather really do flock togethr don’t they..but fine sine you asked nicely.

“Nate bit his tongue holding back an outburst, but in some way Milo was right. If it wasn’t for him they wouldn’t be in any of this predicament. Everyone would have their full powers, Mother could have been stopped, The Phoenix Force wouldn’t have been shattered, Leah would be alive, the BROOD, MRD, and even HYDRA would have been a piece of cake for them to take care of in their prime.”

Nate: So I’ve been listening in while I was on my way here, sounds like for lack of words we’re shit out of luck.
Marcus: That’s the jist of things really, right now I think we shold put together a team to protect the convoys…Aaron’s right this darkness..shadows..whatever it is dosen’t want us to have an alternative power source, it wants us to be stripped of all our resources, so it’s not going to take lightly to us getting them from the Skrulls.
…………………………..
“Do you believe people will come together, do you?”

“No, that’s pointless, that’s child like a mere fantasy that parents tell children to help them ease into sleep while they them selves lay awake at night struggling with a burden they know that one day their sons and daughters they just tucked in will face, but even worst.” Keel Blaze spoke as he took a bite of his apple, he was recovering in Mutant town in Chicago. One of the most crime infested cities in America, and the murder capital. Recent events had made it worst it was if legalizing Marijuana had just pushed criminals into more serious criminal activities. He had to admit at one point in their prime the SXML Had made a signifigant impact on crime, to the point that team wasn’t even boasting when they claimed to have brought about the longest era of world peace.

On the flip side when Mother’s chaos wave had brought them and the rest of the universe down a couple notches, well..it had a ripple effect. Slowly but surely organized crime rose up again, street gangs no longer having to operate in fear of being stopped by the almighty Milo Ventro or rendered comatose by the all seeing Phoenix. Not only that millions upon millions dead, invasion after invasion, people’s morale at an all time low. The spirit of impearalism instilled in the people by Aaron and Oliver’s rebuilding attempts with their advanced technology, improved medical science, and a long gone pioneer spirit directed towards outer space gave optimisn to many people. But not to Keel Blaze, not for the man who once served Blackheart, a former Ghost Rider. He’d seen the truth of humanity, the depravity, the lust, the greed, the yearning to be the greatest, and their desire to put themselves first. Truly humanity was a selfish species for the most part, it was easier to find a needle in a haystick then an honest man in a church these days. He felt the darkness that the world had plugned too was a reflection of humanity itself, perhaps it was God causing the universe to take on the form of the negative energy humans put out. That would be fitting he’d once drowned us out in a flood, and now he took away the precious light he granted us, and left us without heat, with depleting food sources, with only darkness.

“Mhmm.” Keel hummed as he exhaled smoke from the cancer stick, cigarett. A horrible habit he’d picked up in his high school days, first was smoking, then drinking, then pot, then harder drugs. Now he didn’t do anything as he preferd a sober man for the mission he was on, a never ending war against the creep’s and sicko’s, and the “monsters”. Although he’d come to believe there was a monster in eveyone, he just murdered the ones that come out of the shadows. “Man can I get a hit.” A homeless man or at least he appeared to be.

Keel took a few more hits as he leaned against his motorcycle, and tossed the cig to the man, who tried to grab it but it hit the ground sinking into a puddle.” Damn..I..” Keel reached in his jacket for the rest of his pack of marbolo’s and tossed them to the man.

“Keep em buddy, I got enough cancer in my lungs for today.” Keel got on his motorcycle after giving the man his lighter, and rode off.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 pm

"Fawkes exchanges a look with Milo, and Amber just sighed"

Amber: Maybe we should just set up a little free for all. I could suppress both your powers and you could slug it out until you're satisfied.

"Amber wasn't even joking. She knew what it was like to hate a fellow hero's guts. She still hadn't completely forgiven a certain Redeemer."

"Another man walks in accompanied by two of SWORD's spartan soldiers, Ivan, the head of the organization"

Ivan: Good day gentlemen

"Ivan headed over to all the heroes personally and extended his hand in thank you, starting with Milo and going through everyone, even Amber who was one of the most wanted members of the super hero community for her murder of MRD agents"

Ivan: I hadn't had a chance to thank you all personally for your efforts against the Brood, and for covering my mistake. I'm not a man that enjoys relying on others...but you did a great service to me.

"Ivan was the only member of the international community that spoke out against the lies told against the super heroes and fought for their public image and the dropping of all charges against them. He felt in debt to them, but more than anything, he felt they were Earth's finest, and Earth needed its finest"

Ivan: But, down to business. SWORD frigates are exploring nearby stars. With some Aaron Stark ingenuity it could theoretically be possible to set up solar panels. Perhaps if we move away enough, we can create at the very least a permanent power source.
Yamairo: That isn't going to solve what it's doing to our biosphere. And Sandra just said, this thing could have much larger reach
Fawkes: We need to try. Set it up Ivan, Aaron
Aaron: Okey dokey
Ivan: Understood Logarth. I'll set up a few builders and set two battleships to accompany them to the nearest star. We'll see that happens after that

---

"Meanwhile, Filipe and Gally were in Los Angelos. The entire city was a beacon in the dark, as the sun of LA tower shined upon the rest of the city. Tie and Earrings had tried to replicate it, but that proved fruitless, and after the first attempt the angels hadn't tried again. But Filipe was here for a different reason, tracking down a certain angel of vengeance"

Filipe: Are you sure she's here?
Gally: I am positive. The enochian sigils indicated the presence of Ruth, the Angel of Vengeance, in this city. We shall locate her as per your request father

"Filipe sighs. He didn't know why he was looking for Ruth. But she was the wisest angel left on Earth. And fighting the dark was something the Heavenly Host did very well. Maybe she knew something"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:23 pm

"Sandra felt like getting up and knocking some sense into Milo personally, while understandably angry the freaking world and possible beyond was at take, and Milo was there trying to insult one of the most powerful allies they had. Sandra still had trouble trusting Nate, but dammit this she just knew was bigger then any of them could handle alone. Luckily Milo managed to contain himself."

Sandra: We can try getting light sources from other stars, but I don't think this thing will let us off so easy. If the darkness of space has taken on a life of it's own, we're talking something universal or even multi-versal in scale.

---

"Elsewhere the shadows are seen attacking a government facility run by MRD. It was heavily guarded but the power blockers seemed unable to handle the shadows, failing to even slow them down. Soldiers fired anti-mugen where they thought the shadows where coming from, but again nothing. The shadows ripped through the facility within minutes, leaving thousands of dead bodies. Many severed in half with the halls lined with blood.

The shadows ripped there way through magical barriers in place until it located a man, the shadows formed together creating a dark silorette figure."

...: Shawkun, your free once again.

"Shawkun tried finding this person soul but something was odd, it wasn't that a soul didn't exist, rather, it existed everywhere."

Shawkun: What... are you?

"The shadows disappeared leaving the question unanswered and Shawkun in the middle of a massacre."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:39 am

“Milo set the bottle down he knew he was making a scene, but the combination of intoxicants in his system made it so he didn’t care. He smirked as Amber spoke he could tell she was serious, and he’d love nothing more then to get a chance at a fair fight with the queen of Asgard.”

Milo: Aaah now that sounds nice..how about you make that my reward for contributing a plan to fix this darkness..

“When Ivan came in he knew it was time to can it, because they finally had the respect of someone high up in the government. Well besides Marcus, and Taylor, but SWORD was an international organization with global importance.”

Milo: She’s right the scale of this..could be..far more reaching then we’re assuming, however we can’t just sit around and do nothing, I say Stark and Ivan go forward with this plan, set up some barriers energy shields, magic, space, time, ect, see what exactly this darkness can get through,
Nate: Even then the damage to the biosphere
Marcus: Weather manipulators, Yamairo’s wife, and Banner’s sister, I’ve got a few others in the files.
Milo: Then maybe some plant manipulation, so far we know the darkness stops any attempts at light, what do you think they’ll do about us trying to fix the planet with our powers?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:53 am

Yamairo: We have to find out. Although currently my wife isn't very capable of performing any large scale weather control.

"Yamairo blushes every so slightly, not waiting to reveal any further details. Aaron and Ivan are already busy with Amber talking about possible protections and shields they can use"

----

"Meanwhile, back in LA, me and Gally enter a bar. A guy is playing the cancion del Mariachi. Gally plays close attention, studying the movements and copying them in her head, while I just ask for a beer and look around. This was where she supposedly worked at. As I begin to wonder where she could be, I spot her. She's tuning a guitar, possibly next on stage. Ruth, the Archangel. I walk to her"

Filipe: Hey.

"Ruth looks up amazed"

Ruth: You. It has been a long time Filipe Costa.
Filipe: Yeah. You never came to visit
Ruth: I am afraid my powers are mostly vanished. I cannot locate you very easily
Filipe: That's what I'm here for, well that and something else. Gally!

"Gally walks over. Ruth looks up at the cyborg with a mix of longing and disdain. Her brother was in there, lost in the physical jail he could not escape. However, just as she thinks those negative thoughts, Gally places a hand on her head. Instantly she's assaulted by a vision, similar to what Stella saw four months ago. And then, Ruth's angel wings manifest. While normally this would be a case of head turning, the city had grown so accustomed to angels, not many looked."

Ruth: My...powers
Gally: Not all of them. Merely a fragment. But still putting you above great and many humans

"Ruth looks up in reverence, and then gets on one knee"

Ruth: My lady viceroy, your return is  beacon of hope

"Gally looks down without emotion, as I stare at the scene fearful. Gally was indeed the viceroy of heaven. But from what he had learned, what will become of that fact can end the lives of everyone he cares about"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu May 08, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:10 am

"Tanya answered in response to Milo."

Tanya: My guess is whatever is doing this wants to make the world suffer a slow and painful death. It could aim to kill anybody getting in the way of this. Then again there is a possible flip side, if it was so almighty powerful, it could of killed us all instantly. Maybe, it does have it's limits after all.
Sandra: I've already faced this head on, I'm leaning more towards the suffering side. Which means trying to repair the Earth is a gamble. Do we try and hope nobody dies? I think we wait to see what happens with Aaron's plan, if that convey is attacked then we know this thing wants Earth to slowly perish.

---

"All over the world shadows are attacking various prisons and mutant containment areas. Law enforcements of all kinda are being ripped to pieces as the death toll climbs steadily. The shadows also free numerous criminals around the world."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:54 am

"Milo took another sip from the bottle. "

Milo: Slow painful death..like the kind you put Leah through..

"The cold liquid moved down his throat, the burning sensation relaxing him. The thing he loved most about liqour aside from the fact that it creeped up on you, was it left your inhibitions non existent after you drank enough. However he wasn't at the point that he'd stagger across the room and try to attack Tanya, not that he'd be successful anyway."

Milo: Hope..I don't have much hope these days about anything, I know our chances of survival will be better if we know just how far reaching this thing is./
Marcus: Are you saying, you're sacrificing whoever's on board those convoys for a demonstration of power?
Nate: Don't tell me you're getting a conscience now Marcus..you were in bed with Kingsfield just like me.
Milo: And if we find out this thing is just playing with us..then..may God help us.
"Taylor's office was blowing up. This past month had been hell, ever since the day he was in a security briefing with the head of the CIA, DEA, MRD, and Department of Security, and they got reports of lights out he knew things we're getting bad. What he didn't expect was for the world to plunge into darkness, and poorer areas in the city being cut off from light and heat. Attempts to investigate the sun with new space explorating technology lead to death, facilities trying to create artificial sunlight death, and now prisons and mutant holding centers we're being attacked not just in America, but around the world. he'd been on the phone with various Government officials, and foreign leaders all day."

Taylor: Fuck!

"Ever since his transformation, vulgar language had not been an active part of his vocabulary. Two months ago he'd made the movement to try to pardon the SXML of their crimes, but the U.N said it had to be an international decision since their crimes were "global" and so far he only had the outright support from Ivan. Another call this time from the S.H.I.E.L.D."

Taylor: President Taylor here what's
Zane: Status update, the shadows are wiping out everything, guards, cops, anything with a badge within a 50 mile radius of prisons or mutant containment centers is getting torn to shreds, the national guard is being called into every city, my advise is to enforce a curfew and martial law, thousands if not hundreds of thousands of criminals at this rate soon to be millions are flooding the streets of America, alot of them..not that bad income tax evasion..minor assault charges..drugs..but some of them..murder..mass murder..kidnapping..rape..human trafficking..all mixed in
Taylor: This is a mess, this is a mess. CIA is advising me to just empty out the prisoners, pardon every criminal in the country, and save what law enforcement we have left, but at the speed this is going that might not even be possible, and any attempt to have people remove them..they might get killed in the process.
Zane: Not the most ideal situation. As you know SWORD is working with some of the leaders of the superhero community to devise methods to get artificial sunlight from offworld sources, but I know Russia's attempting to empty their prisons as we speak, things are getting bad, and they're going to get worst.

"Taylor  wanted to say more cuss words, but knew it wouldn't help."

Taylor: Alright..keep an eye on how things are going in Russia for the next two hours, if you think the plan is working..contact me and I'll do the same..
Zane: And Congress
Taylor: If they try anything..ignore them..it's a state of emergency, I'm about to go on radio to deliver a message to the people of the United States that still have electricity..good bye Mr. Fury

"The Phone line clicked off, and Taylor called his secretary in to make arrangments to get on a radio to deliver a message to his country."
"Castiel was walking around his apartment, looking at the precognitive paintings he'd been collecting. For the past month he'd been trying to get any information about the future that he could, but most of the paintings he'd gotten were vague, and hard to understand even with his supernatural intuition.  As he went back to one painting he placed his hand on it, and energy coarsed through him..before frowning."

Castiel: Oh no..no...no..this is bad...very..very..bad..

"Castiel instantly teleported reappearing at Amber's house, where Keeth was smoking a blunt, and playing cards with Dante,."

Keeth: Cas..I'm guessing this isn't a social call.
Castiel: Social in that I need to speak with you, but not about anything good. Look at this painting and tell me..what does this remind you off.

"Castiel walked over to the table, and put the painting down. Keeth took a couple puffs and looked at."

Keeth: Damn..that's some serious magic in place, uru, some sort of super holding cell..probably hand made for people like Milo, and Amber.
Castiel: Right..thing is in the picture it's torn open....who do we know in captivity that would need restraints on this level
Keeth: Well....no...shit!!!!!!
"Keeth's brother had finally arrived at his destination. A Luxurious mansion in Chicago, as usual the rich we're living better then the poor. In Chicago especially without the sun it got even colder then usual, the streets were covered in snow and ice, salt tracks we're moving around constantly trying to make them drive-able, Keel parked his motorcycle in the drive way, and made way to the door. He took out a key and stuck it in, twisting, ad making his way inside. Instantly it smelled of expensive cologne, sex, marijuana and sea food, his uncle was definently home."

Keel: Hello...

"Keel eased along the wall, and made his way into the living room seeing Sindus bent over with a straw snorting up a line of coke, and a woman by him, a hooker, also very coked up."

Woman: Mhmm Sindus snort that shit up, snort it off my ass!!
Sindus: Don't have to tell me twice!
Keel: How do Haley and Savannnah feel about you soliciting prostitutes?

"Keel was refering to his wife and daughter as he casually strolled in the room with his KG 9 in hand, and took a seat at the table looking at the pile of cocaine, and then at the hooker who seemed scared."

Woman: Sindus..who's
Sindus: Don't worry it's..my nephew..who rudely interrupted, taking advantage of the key I gave him, perhaps it was a mistake to offer you refuge from the harsh weather conditions outside.
Keel: Perhaps..honestly I'm surprised you even give a shit about your family..especially me..and what's the name you call Keeth..demon spawn...hmm..
Sindus: Enough! I'm pre occupied right now..with my boo..I

"Keel raised his gun to her face, and pulled the trigger. Sindus yelled but instead of blood coming out she slumped back into the couch."

Keel: Modified I've got tranquilizer darts, sedatives straight from Terracorp's lab, potent stuff.
Sindus :What the FUCK?!! I Swear to god KEel keep
Keel: Keep what? WHAT?! I can fucking kill you in an instant..you're lucky..I even consider you family..after everything you've done. I need your help
Sindus: That's why you cock blocked me, and shot my hooker, because you need help?! Fucking funny way of showing it.
Keel: No...I did that so you don't have to pay, besides it's not like she has anywhere to go, I just helped you earn yourself free favors until this darkness passes if it ever does, I need information that only you can get me.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:15 am

"A few hours later at SWORD's Cairo Station, two battleships are being loaded with personnel and readied for deployment. A transport vessel carrying workers and gear, assembled quickly by Aaron, are also loading. At the bridge of one of the space frigates, we see Aaron and Ivan"

Ivan: This was fast
Aaron: Yeah well with the warp gates, it's not that hard. We ready?
Ivan: Attention all personal On the USS Amber Clad and USS New Mombasa! Prepare for hyperspace slip! Coordinates imputed

"The ships slowly drift away from Cairo station, and then slip into hyperspace appearing in the Alpha Centauri system"

Aaron: Wow. I don't think I've ever been here. The Kree are in another Galaxy, and yet I was never this close

"The two stars of the system, Alpha Centauri A and B orbit near each other"

Ivan: I always did like this one. It's close to home, probably potential for colonization. But enough of that. Shall we get close
Aaron: Yeah get me as close as possible. We'll start work and build three clusters around Alpha Centauri A

"The ships moves towards the star"

---

"Amber walks in with Ilyrana"

Amber: Castiel, what brings you here?
Dante: Someone really bad tier escaped from a Uru jail.
Amber: An uru cage? You don't just escape from an uru cag-

"She looks at the paiting

Amber: THIS FUCKING SHADOW LETTING FUCKING SHAWKUN GO FREE

"Amber bellows out in rage and heads to the library, instantly beginning to draw circles and runes of her Second Sorcery to begin the search. One of the most dangerous people on this planet on the loose on top of all this. This was now officially a mess

Dante: Hmm...I take it we're fucked?
Ilyrana: Who is this Shawkun?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:29 am

"on Radio's, internet, television whatever Taylor's message was being put out. He was sitting down in his communications room."

Taylor: Good Evening..citizens of The United States. I come to you today..with grief. The World is plunged in darkness, and as of now I can offer no relief to that issue, only that I'm collaborating with many others to work on solving this solution. More then that..prisons around the country have been hit by the darkness similar to how facilities were hit attempting to produce artificial sunlight, criminals of all kind are free. Prisons, Jails, MRD containment centers, the military will be deployed to every city to help local law enforcement deal with the outburst of crime, stay indoors when possible, and keep yourselved armed, all weapons including anti mugen are on sale. It's a shame when a country's leader is telling it's people to arm themselves to the teeth because their own law won't be enough to protect them, but I am not here to make you comfortable or make you happy..that's not why God selected me for this job, it's to tell the truth, and the truth is what will help you survive.

"Taylor knew this was a grim message, but people liked him more for not sugar coating whenever he could, although he figured this message would be an exception to that rule."
"Keeth sighed as he lit burned the blunt to ashes knowing it was no longer time to relax and smoke."

Keeth: Well..that's one way to blow a high. I don't think fucked can even describe..this.
Castiel: There's great powers at work, evil powers at that. It seems with every passing day this darkness force grows stronger..to break Shawkun out like it was nothing, and to get through all our security measures..that quickly.
Keeth: Well according to Amber, Stark's trying to get sun from another planet, but if this thing can smash a uru cage..with enochian, true magic, runic, and all these other counter measures I have a feeling this mission is going to experience failure so bad it'll make Apollo 13 look like a routine mission.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:39 am

"Fathae enters the room as well, wearing her suit, as she hears the events"

Fathae: But, if the quest is indeed to fail, should we not tell them to return with haste? We don't need to needlessly risk their lives
Dante: You don't get how Stark works do you fairy? He's doing it on purpose. I bet you anything he's got something ready for those shadows.
Ilyrana: But, the Bird of Fire failed. How can we expect a mere mortal to succeed?
Dante: Stark ain't no mere mortal. If anyone can get the job done, it's him

----

"Filipe and Ruth are talking in the now empty bar, while Gally mimics the Cancion del Mariachi from earlier"

Filipe: So nothing?
Ruth: I am afraid not. Whatever this thing is, it cannot be detected. It is hidden in the dark Filipe Costa, far away from the eyes of even the Host. Tell me something, how has Avacyn been acting as of late?

"He sighs"

Filipe: Aggressive, violent. Whenever there's a conflict her lust for battle soars through the rough and she just wants to fight. I can't control her or make her listen as well as before
Ruth: Of course. Her angelic nature is conflicting with her mortal existence. Imagine if you constantly felt incomplete, and fighting is what brought you closer to being whole. Would you not fight?

"Filipe nods. It made sense when put like that"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:53 am

"Shawkun had moved out into the streets, he could feel the terror all over the world, so many souls dying so quick.   Of curse it was mainly human life but it would do for now.    Absorbing souls was something he really not had to think about, especially with heaven and hell closed off.   Every soul that died automatically went to him with little effort.   What was on his mind most though was these shadows."

Shawkun: Mortal... no, used to be mortal.

"Somehow this soul, he could not grab it.   He sensed it existed, but it was spread throughout the world, maybe beyond.   At the same time, it was nowhere, as if it did not exist.   It was very peculiar, he did wonder though if given enough power, could he contain and absorb it.   To be the lord of souls and shadows would make him a force to reckon with, but this being, entity, whatever it may be was not going easy.   He would need to garner a massive amount of power."

---

"Meanwhile shadows continue to reek havoc upon Earth.   Near all criminals was free and with law enforcements dropping like fly's, some criminals who could stand the cold was already starting to cause mayhem.

So far the shadows had not moved on Aaron as things appear to go smoothly."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:13 am

"Aaron is outside with his workers in his Iron man suit. Most of them are wearing power armor similar to the HYDRA agents, retrofitted by Aaron for SWORD usage. The building was going fine, and thanks to both the workers and Aaron's drones, the first satellite cluster was almost assembled."

Aaron: Right, perfect. Lets get ready to move on the next one people. Keep a sharp eye

---

"Amber was in her study, focusing, in the middle of a circle. Without her ability to simple state the desired effect, and her working theories on self suggestion and the Arcanum Universalis still incomplete and unable to call upon Sorcery properly, she was left with nothing but intense mediation to reach the root and pull on enough power. As soon as she had it, she launched a planet wide search for Shawkun. But, a thought creeped into her. In her current state, in deep mediation and channeling so much power...she could attempt it. Against her better judgment, she increased her search parameters. She began searching the shadows around the sun. Analyzing their spacial components, and attempting to locate a source"

Amber: You can't hide from the Eye of the World. If you have a source that exists within the multiverse, I can find it

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:26 am

"The door to the bar flung open as if a strong wind blew it open. The first foot in the door was covered by an expensive dress shoe. The figure's wings faded immediately as the entity walked in."

Tie: What hast thou done to receive the blessings of your visit?

"Tie asked as if she truly didn't expect the two high ranking Angels to simply walk into her home without a friendly hello. She grinned sensing a familiar power from them."

Tie: May I a warrior for the Heavenly host Tie welcome you to this City of Angels. I...regret that I must allow this darkness to spread even here. Now may I ask why are you here?

"This question however seemed more like someone asking an intruder why were they present. It wasn't intended that way, but that was just how she was."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:43 am

"Ruth stares at Tie for a bit. And then as if realization hits her"

Ruth: You! I know who you are. Tie. You and the other one, Earrings. The both of you and the Egypt incident.

"Ruth had heard of the two angels that had truly made LA a city of angels, but she hadn't formerly introduced herself. Mostly because she was ashamed at her lack of powers, but also because she preferred to keep a low profile. The less fallen know she is on Earth with them, the better."

Ruth: I am here on a mission from Father. But after the Host was closed off, I was left powerless.

"As for sharing who Gally was, she wasn't sure if she should. She watched Tie carefully, wondering if she was aware of Gally's nature."

"Gally is still playing the guitar. She had completely ignored Tie's entrance. Meanwhile I stare curiously at the young girl. She was no older than Gally if he were to guess. But she gave off the aura of a warrior, of a knight. It reminded him of that girl in Keeth's paranormal agency."

Filipe: Hey...Tie is it? Name is Filipe. Also know as Ice-Hands

"He didn't know what to make of her. He was used to the haughty and superior Ruth and the fair and just Akroma"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:07 am

"The immediate announcement of Tie and Earring's escapade in Egypt didn't surprise her. It was the main reason she fell. Tie noticed Gally not speaking. She sensed that power earlier and it wasn't from Ruth. No this cyborg was more than she let on. The fact no one introduced her seemed strange also."

Tie: Such an annoying little matter, but some could say I went to far. I will however never deny my pursuit of evil may lay waste to anything that gets in my way.

"Leading to the destruction of an entire era of a civilization wasn't just a little far. There was some regret over her actions, but nevertheless she did her job and that is what mattered to her. When there less divine companion spoke up she frowned wondering why he was with them. At least his nickname made her grin."

Tie: Ice-Hands? Would a mere touch from you send shivers down my spine? While I do not mind your presence here I do wonder what brings such a trio here?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:23 am

"Ruth and Flipe exchange looks, and then back at her. But at her crass and haughty behavior , the cryokinetic hero grins. She was like a weird mix of the two Archangel sisters...so she wasn't to be mistrusted. Or perhaps he just wanted to trust her."

Filipe: Actually, yes I could make you shiver, considering I am one of the three only humans of the modern age to have been blessed by the Host. Although I think I've only ever had to use it against an angel one time. Then again it was Lucifer...

"He crosses his arms and smirks at Tie"

Filipe: As for why we are here...that girl you're looking at, that is the rebirth of Michael the Archangel

Ruth: Upon the rebirth of his essence as Avacyn, the Angel of Hope, she was trapped within a miraculous cyborg construct of enochian mysticism. Her essence is thus unable to fully manifest itself, instead trapped to a physical form. Any attempt to break her free could result in a release of energy so powerful it could doom the planet
Filipe: Once I discovered what she was, I offered to look after her so long as I lived. She'll have a life span several times that of a human, but when her physical form dies, her essence can escape freely and become who she was meant to be. Raphael told me I should.
Ruth: And I was here on charge from Father to teach her finer control of her powers. However, everything was diverted by the business with the monkeys from the Mutant Response division and that heretical cur Mother. Now we're stuck here.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next