Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

Sandra: I hope so, Tenesha.

"Sandra was happy Tenesha didn't go to fight. She already worried, but having to add Tenesha to those concerns as well as hide out alone, that would of been a lot more terrifying. So much had happened in so short time, and Sandra wished and prayed this wouldn't be her final hours with her lover."

Sandra: Sometimes I wonder if this is right, running and hiding while the others fight on our behalf. What if something happen to them, to Emmet...

"Outside Tenesha Emmet was the next person Sandra had the deepest connection with. If he got hurt or killed, it would be devastating to Sandra. All this concern over the others, it was enough to almost make Sandra want to go fight with them. But who was she kidding, she wasn't skilled enough with her powers and knew nothing about how to close combat fight. All she'd do is get in the way."

---

Katy: That's good to know Noah. So what's the plan? Not looking like a lot of action, do we just go for it and storm in?

---

"Shag and Tenshi was in the Mafia base as well, in one of the area's further towards the back they seemed to be discussing something Japanese."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 am

Tanesha scoffed and stood up " Queen Goddess? Never, honestly he's the type thats likely to wipe out friends and foes alike if a strand of hair is knocked out of place or his outfit is smudged " She smirked and held her hand out, Sandra easily took it and Tanesha pulled the girl to her feet " All we can do right now is have faith and confidence in our friends. Well thats not all we can do, I'm gonna show you how to fight " she'd easily read Sandra's frustration with her lack of combat skills " I'm gonna show you a few things and take it from there "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah stepped forward " No, looks can be deceiving. Its likely one or two members of the mafia are present. It would be more to our advantage to drag them out here if thats the case otherwise " light flared up and coated his body " We do what we came here to do and demolish the structure " he took off running till his body body was a shining blur, he rocketed forward and punched a large hole into the side of the building with a enough force to make the building shake slightly.

Victoria nearly fell out of her chair " What the fuck was that?! "

" That was the arrival of the True Notes " Alex shut his laptop and placed it in a backpack and slung it over his shoulder as he made his way out " Shag and Tenshi are here to and will likely go to fight them as well, I suppose I shall as well. Do what you want "

Victoria stared at his retreating back and made her decision and left the room after him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:31 am

"Sandra was a bit surprised, almost excited."

Sandra: Wow really? That'd be great!

"While Sandra didn't sound super excited, Tenesha knew different. If they'd been in a different situation, Sandra would of been in a much brighter mood. She was just worried about a number of things and a bit frustrated in her own lack of skills. Tenesha seen though all that though, and she knew Sandra was aching to learn."

Sandra: Ok so fighting, what... I guess what do I do? How do I get started?

"Sandra tried to put any negative thoughts behind her so she could focus on her girlfriends lesson. Maybe with this she'd be less of a burden, at least she hoped to learn enough to have a fighting chance."

---

"Katy hadn't expected that from Noah, he seemed to wield impressive power and was probably only getting started. Feeling the tremble of the building Shag and Tenshi conversation came to a abrupt stop."

Tenshi: Attackers, feels like 3 of them ready to attack.

"Tenshi was going off energy signals. Much like Troy could feel and see the heat of others, Tenshi could detect their bodies energy flow. He already knew they had the 4 on 3 advantage, but of the 3 are strong enough, they could compensate for those odds. Tenshi and Shag made their way towards the front, meeting up with Alex and Victoria."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:38 am

Noah flipped back to the others " Get ready " he whispered to Katy and Tie " For the moment we need to contend with these four till the others inevidably show up. Thats when the others will jump in but not before hand, it will kill the element of suprise we planned. Keep in mind in between fighting to assault the base as well " he dropped into a fighting stance, his light blazing a little brighter.

Victoria was taken aback at who had showed up, she was vaguely aware of who Katy and Lilia were, her features relaxed slightly, it wasnt anyone of real importance. She cracked her knuckles as Tenshi and Shag joined them, looks like it would be a 3 on 4 fight, that worked out just fine for her. Beside her she could see Alex trembling as he went through his " Hulking out " process. Growing larger and his skin, hair, and eyes becoming a light green color. He brought his fist up and smashed them down, the ground shook violently and cracked, causing the ground around the three True Notes to upheave. Noah was already in motion, appearing behind Alex and delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of his head. Alex grunted and stumbled back a little before catching his footing and facing his opponent.

Tying her hair back, Victoria moved in the wake of Alex's attack, grabbing a piece of earth that had jutted at and hurling it at Katy and Lilia.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha went through a few basic techniques for self defense, such as throws and specific kicks advising Sandra on key parts of the body to go for depending on the gender they faced.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:20 am

"Sandra listened taking in as much as she could. Throughout all this Tenesha took Sandra through the motions of some moves to give her a feel for them."

---

"Katy nimbly avoided the Victoria's attack and was ready to retaliate when it seemed Shag was making a move for her. Katy and Shag locked up and started exchanging blows and blocks. Tenshi meanwhile moved around to flank Lilia, this girls energy signal was different somehow. This girl's energy felt unlike anything he'd felt before, he was close to questioning if she was even mortal.

Shag goal seemed to be to keep Katy busy, he did little annoyances blowing smoke in Katy face any time she tied to do anything. But he underestimated her skill and she struck Shag's near taking him to a kneeling position and gave him a roundhouse kind to the back of the head. She quickly focused and the old rusted water pipes started roaring and groaning. Victoria quickly put 2 and 2 together."

Katy: Hope you don't mind getting a little wet you two timing bitch.

"facets and sprinklers both spun to life, everything quickly getting soaked and water seemed to rain down endlessly. Katy formed a quick water orb and with a flick of her wrist sent it though a nearby war, causing a hole like damage you'd see from a canon ball. Katy seemed much more relaxed and at him in the wet."

Katy: This is SO much better.

"Again Katy was going to go after Victoria when Shag started moving, which surprised him. She gave him a strong kick and figured he was out. Regaining his base Shag didn't seem to like the simulated rain. Katy smiled"

Katy: Sorry smoky, your in my world now.

"Shag simply gave a slight nod, rain wasn't the best conditions for him, but he had other plans in mind."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 am

Tie shot forward in an instant slamming her palm into the debris shattering it into a dozen pieces. They were in enemy territory right now. Katy was immediately in a battle with Shag and one glance from behind immediately noted the arrival of Tenshi. She smiled at him and simply activated her spell.

"Time Alter, Double Accel!" Her quick movements were beginning to blur. Tie immediately grabbed pieces from the shatter debris and started flinging them in Tenshi's direction while moving. They were almost going at the speed of bullets able to tear the flesh off someone before disintegrating. Her first attack was merely suppression, but she wanted to deal with him before destroying Alex and Victoria.

-----------------------------------------------

"Whether or not they're protected doesn't matter Jinny. If we take out a few of their friends first in this ambush then its going to be easier to deal with them now won't it?" Megan briefly used to wonder why Jin was involved in this group. Maybe it was because Troy was more brutal now, but he just didn't seem to fit unlike some around who appeared to reek of some darkness or were just playing a game.

"But still this pow wow was here for you people. Figure out how we're going to kick their ass and then move on from there. Right now they should only have three attacking the base. So as they are busy with whoever is holding the place I say we go in with our fastest fighters and hit their asses." Megan raised her hand before any response. She knew what they thought of her and anything she could come up with so at this point at least pretending to be serious was a little necessary.

"Now! Those who are coming from behind only needs to be a small group. Three or four and the rest of us can just chill. Now I'd prefer just blowing the entire building up with some materials I...procured from our school, but Troy might not like that. So, we instead take out the attacking force and then wait until the area is secure before we all move in. Okay now you can talk, ignore everything I said and go be Spartans."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm

"Tenshi could feel the energy Tie placed into each piece of debris. He raised his hand quickly and the debris came to a instant stop, as if hitting a wall just shot of Tenshi. They all then feel to the ground as the power used to propel them was drained from each piece. Tenshi knew for certain now, this girl was no mere mortal. He knew not the origins of the power he just tasted, but it was not ordinary. Tenshi close his eyes, a blade of energy formed in his hand, a long katana of pure energy. Tie's quick movements did not seem to phase Tenshi, in his mind the whole area was blacked out and he could see white dots, energy signals, even those of Tie no matter how fast she tied to move. Tenshi shot forward as if predicting Tie's next move and sliced his blade, narrowly cutting Tie's head off as his blade grazed her hairline, giving her a slight trim. He turned to face his opponent."

Tenshi: Spell, magic. This I know. However, there is something else, a energy signal I do not recall ever meeting. Just what are you, Lilia Ashford, if that is your real name.

"This girl would either reveal her secrets willingly, or he would slowly torture her until she cracked. Either way, Tenshi wanted answers."

---

"Meanwhile Katy seemed to be having a pretty easy time with Shag, who it mostly just avoiding being knocked out. This guy seemed almost powerless in the rain, he ran at Katy with a strike but she dodged kneeing him in the gut and elbowing him in the back of the head. Shag hits the floor face first, but after a few seconds slowly begins to move again."

Katy: Your resilient, I'll give you that.

"She formed water to scoop Shag up and threw him against a wall. Still this man refused to stay down."

Katy: What the hell is up with him.

"Shag seemed to be hurting a bit by now, but never showed it much. Katy was being lead into a comfort zone, Shag only had to take the beating long enough till she made a mistake. If he could contact her, he could finish her."

---

"Megan had a good point, take out a few now and it improves their odds for later. Crazy as she was, Megan did have a mind for these things."

Jin: I volunteer to be part of said small group.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Alex roared and  swung at Noah, the other boy side stepped aroud it and entered Alex's space unleashing a barrage of punches but quickly jumping before Alex couldnt react. " His body is tempered like steel " Noah surmised catching the Hulk teen from behind and kneeing him in the back " My strength is enhanced to a degree but not enough to match him completely " Alex suddenly lunged forward, catching Noah off guard with his sudden burst of speed with a vicious clothesline attack. Both crashed into the building and rolled along the ground, Noah slipped away and accessed the situation. He was bruised up but otherwise fine, thanks to his light shround but Alex seemed to be changing.

" Y-You....Ma-MAKE M M M M ME MAD!! "

His body rippled and bulged out, muscles portruding out more dominantly. He roared again, this time louder and more ferral then before. Noah started moving again " I see, so his anger causes his power to increase but his intellegence seems to suffer for it. Hmm, perhaps that can be used to my advantage " He gripped his right hand and said a quick prayer, the holy power in his rosary beads flaring to life, Alex wasnt a demon, appearances barred, but he was certainly evil and full of sin so this should have some level of effect on him. Appearing in front of the green teen, Noah aimed a vicious uppercut to Alex's stomache. The Hulk roared as a sudden pain spread through him. Noah unleashed another barrage of lightning fast blows, his right fist striking the face and stomache areas. Shooting back to the other side of the room, Noah watched as Alex started thrashing about in a blid rage, tearing through the base in his attempts to get at Noah " I'm an executioner but in this situation I cant end you, but I wont let you walk away from this situation unharmed, so I'll simply half kill you "

Victoria was momentarily stunned by Katy's words, but she shook it off and launched herself into the fight with her and Shag. While the other girl was distracted by Shag, Victoria slipped behind Katy and slipped her foot behind hers, knocking her off balance " Not my fault you idiots fell for it! " she swung hard but Katy narrowly dodged it, with a quick turn Victoria slammed her fist down, splitting the ground and pulled out a large chunk of it. Bending her knees, Victoria leaped into the air, crushed the piece of earth into pieces and started lobbing them at the ground, aiming for Katy but not particularly caring if she hit anyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I volunteer as well " Riku said easily,

" I want in on this too " Karen grinned wickedly from her chair.

-------------------------------------------------

Tanesha continued to teach Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:03 pm

"Katy rolled out of the way of some debris before getting back to her feet quickly. Katy considered he options of how to approach this, fighting Victoria hand to hand would be pointless and suicide. Katy kept on the offensive she had an idea in mind, in was risky but Katy thinks she can make it work. When Victoria ran out of debris it gave Katy a breather, Katy collected water in the palm of her hand and blasted Victoria in the face, sending the super powered girl back a bit."

Katy: Alright, time to bring one down.

"Victoria was already getting back to her feet, the impact not doing much to much her. Katy focused on her power collecting water around Victoria, then quickly a large bubble of water spawned on Victoria's head. Katy, was by all rights drowning Victoria, the bubble having no air whatsoever, simply all water. The plan was to choke Victoria out to unconsciousness, then if necessary remove any lingering water from her lungs so she could breath and not die.

Victoria, all her raw strength was useless, she could not brush away water. With no air to breath she started faded, gasping and choking as she fell to her knee's. This has given Shag the opportunity he'd been waiting for. Katy had made the mistake of losing track of him. Shag had positioned himself behind Katy and jumped the water user from behind.

Knocking Katy to the ground Shag placed his knee in her back, he grabbed her hair the slammed the girls face into the ground. The lack of focus cause Katy's bubble to break, and Victoria coughed up water while gasping in air. Shag rolled the dazzy Katy onto her back and used his hands to cover her mouth and nose. It was now Katy who was being suffocated, but not by water but instead by smoke that Shag was forcing into her lungs. The smoke was not just cutting off Katy's air, but she could feel it burning her throat and lungs. She struggled against the physically stronger young man, trying to wrestle him off but Katy was quickly starting to fade."

---

"Sandra was learning a lot from Tenesha in a short time. While she was sure she was not going toe to toe with Katy or Emmet any time soon, it was comforting at least knowing some self defense tactics."

Sandra: This all seems great Tenesha but I'm worried. Learning the tactics and movements from you is one thing, but how do I train myself not to panic, so I can actually apply these lessons?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

" Well sweety, I would think that seems simple "

Cordelia was suddenly in the room, sitting on the bed with cocktail in her hand. Tanesha and Kaiser had vanished " Don't worry dear, your still in the room. I just thought now would be a good time for a lesson in psionic prowess but maybe some life lessons as well. Now knowing how to do something is pointless if you dont have the will to execute it. Your a very sweet girl but theres a time and place for everything. When you come face to face with someone that wishes to harm you, it's perfectly acceptable to be as ruthless as you like " she smiled and tip a sip of her drink " For example, how do you think Emmet fights without panic? "

----------------------------------------------------

Victoria coughed out the last of the water in her throat. Stupid water slinging bitch! Staggered to her feet and looked around, her vision still blurry. She spotted Katy with Shag and ran at them, her foot lashing out and kicked out. Unfortunately, do to her spotty vision, it was Shag sent flying instead of Katy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"Katy coughed when Shag was kicked away trying to catch her breath.   Even after collecting a little water to moisturize her throat, it was still incredibly raw and she still felt the burn all the way down into her lungs.    Katy wasn't able to capitalize on Victoria's mistake, by the time she stood to her feet Victoria had realized her mistake and came at Katy again.   Katy ducks Victoria's strike barely and instinctively strikes back with a kick to the back of Victoria's head which gets Katy nowhere and she quickly backs off."

Katy: Come on Hulk light.

"Katy's voice sounded really dry and forced, she collected more water wondering what to do for a plan B"

---

Sandra: But what if I'm not a ruthless person?

"Sandra was to surprised by the appearance, just a little by the timing. Sandra wasn't one to think of herself as a violent person, she wanted to know enough to escape a hairy situation or help her friends if it was ever needed. But she didn't like the thought of setting out to hurt another."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 am

" Life isnt kind my dear and sometimes were forced into situations wed rather not be in and do things we dont want too. But when time warrants it, you have to consider the choices before you. Fear is natural, but will you be ruled by it or rule it? " the room dissolved away and reformed into the colliseum. Cordelia and Sandra were sitting front row as the True Notes and Mafia squared off " Now watch as your friends step into the ring of combat and see if you can draw inspiration from them " Cordelia told her as the Katy/Troy fight began.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was livid, she didnt care that she'd just taken down one of her own, she just wanted to get at Katy. The two moved in a wild dance of anger, each launching punches and kicks out, but neither finding any purchase. Leaping backwards, Victoria slammed her foot down causing the already ruined ground to shake and crack, throwing off Katy's balance. Victoria seized her chance and wrestled Kay effortlessly to the ground. She yanked Katy's arm back roughly and smiled " Tags over bitch and i've got you " she wasnt going to kill Katy but some well placed payback was in order.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:55 am

"This was that tournament Sandra never got got to see. She watched Katy enter the field of battle, hurt and all and actually hold her own against Troy. The fight wasn't to long but the girl sure was brave and put forward a good effort."

---

"Victoria had Katy pinned down and in a a lot of pain. Her strength made it impossible for Katy to fight out and she kept twisting and bending the girls arm making Katy scream out. The water was still pouring and as Victoria had her way with Katy desperation in. Katy suddenly found herself released just loose enough to squirm free, Katy got away from Victoria clutching her arm in pain, why she looked up, the sight surprised her.

Victoria and a little of the wet ground around her way covered in ice, frozen. Looking around Noah and Lilia was still busy, Victoria looked as if she quickly tried to release Katy last second, but was still caught. Katy realized it must of been her. She remembered being told ice could be a possibility, and Victoria must her over the edge."

Katy: Apparently... I got you. Sweet dreams Vic.

"Shag was finally out due to Victoria's super powered strike and Victoria was on ice. Katy took a bit of time to try and work some movement back into the arm Victoria felt like she was intent on breaking. Hopefully this ice will hold that girl."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:35 pm

"Tie dove back barely dodging the blade watching as strands of her hair fell to the ground. She rolled briefly on the ground and was on her feet in second. There was something about this creature. The way he moved and the energy she felt from him told a small tale. Enough to know that his perception on this world may be different from hers. Of course as he spoke attempting to question her abilities the sneer that grew on her face was evident on how she would respond. Even excalibur felt something bad was going to happen.

"You wish to question me?" she took one step forward towards him. What little of her grace she held became momentarily brighter. "I am Lilia Ashford cur and no matter your powers I will make you sing a glorious song." she took off Excalibur from around her neck and stretched the tie out.

"What are you doing?" Excalibur inquired from within her mind.

"Something interesting. You may not see him as a worthy opponent I however am supremely annoyed. So swords will clash even in your disguised form." her response was as arrogant as ever. The form of cloth he took still was very resilient since it would be like trying to cut Excalibur.

"Have at you!" her words began the fight again starting with another charge. Her speed was slowed but still fast. Her opponent moved again as if knowing what she would do in an instant. Tenshi dashed forward Katana at ready and sliced through the air aiming for Tie's skull. A loud boom echoed through the building as it instead clashed against Excalibur. The energy blade struggled against Excalibur. She pushed him back and swiveled around for a roundhouse kick, but it was deftly dodged. In one smooth motion Tie jumped back and swiped he left hand through the air mumbling "Invisible blades!"

A gust of wind suddenly made its way into the building tearing a part anything in front of Tie. Her opponent was barely able to do evade the attack that cut through the ground like butter. Tie grinned than wrapped Excalibur around her right fist. This was her form of fighting. With a weapon she was one of the greatest duelists, and fighting someone like this was unexpected but welcomed. "You appear to be a slightly higher breed of mutt than your compatriots." as she spoke Tie examined her surroundings planning her next move. Tenshi's abilities were almost as Sarah said, but there was something else there.

"Surrender and answer all of my questions. If not then I hope you don't mind if I tear apart your soul for answers."

------------------------------------------

"Whoo! Alright it looks like we got a party in this bitch!" Megan jumped up and yelled a little, but was quickly quieted down by a chorus of "Shut up." from everyone.

"Fine then lets go guys. We should have enough for this little ambush anyway. We'll scout out the area and..." her cellphone vibrated. Completely distracted by it Megan looked and could see who it was. "hold on a sec."

In a few seconds she texted back a "The ambush is almost ready. Operatives can infil near Mafia Base." for her having a back up team of CIA agents was very helpful when it was necessary. They were only there just in case things became more of a cluster fuck than she imagined.

"Sorry sorry seems like the attack is starting now. Lets go and disembowel every single thing in our way today. Remember kiddies avoid the kidneys we can get good money for those." whether or not she was joking always something that was a point of contention amongst the group. "For the rest of you do whatever, but a bigger party is always fun to have." with that she left with her group as they went to the Mafia base.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 pm

"Tenshi stood at the ready after his exchange of blows with Lilia. The Lilia Ashford muse was a blatant lie, this beings power was not of the mortal world, it lay somewhere deeper, this Tenshi knew for sure."

Tenshi: I know you are not this Lilia girl you claim to be. I see past your lie's, they are unacceptable.

"Tenshi held his energy blade to the air, the tip shining brightly for a second and with a swift slash Tenshi launched a attack, a power cutting wave of energy that soured at Tie like a flash of light. Tie instinctively knew to evade, narrowly doing so. The energy wave continued it's destructive path cutting clean though the back wall and anything beyond."

Tenshi: At this point the building is already a write off. The safety of this place is no longer of concern. What I seek now, is answers, Miss "Ashford".

"Tenshi launched forth a series of more destructive energy ways, some horizontal, some vertigo, some diagonal. All waves moved like a flash, enough to even push Tie to keep up."

---

"Jin followed along with the group. Something seemed far to easy about this, why would the True Notes send 3 members to attack the Mafia HQ?"

Jin: I say we plan for the worst and expect a set up. Even if they expected some of us guarding Troy, only sending 3 of their members to our HQ seems like a foolish move.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Riku narrowed his eyes a little in Jins direction, guy was a little too perceptive for the situation " That does help I suppose, but if I had to guess, they assumed that no one would be at the base, leading to their small party. A mistake on their part " he mentally scouted out ahead and the True Notes seemed to be in place.

Karen waved off Jins concerns " Doesnt matter babe, I got over on them once before with a piss poor story and they fell for it. Clearly these stooges arent that bright " she laughed arrogantly and upped her pace, really wanting to get to the action.

----------------------------------------------------

Following that match, came Emmet VS Megan " Watch closely " Cordelia advised Sandra as the match wenter underway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 pm

"Karen was taking their opponents lightly, Jin as a combatant knew better then to underestimate anyone. Had it been him he'd of organized a larger strike force. They had the means of doing so while still providing Troy top level protection by leaving key members on guard. But for some reason it was the illogical nutcase of the group that seemed to be Troy's second of command. All he could do was follow and hope this blood seeking bitch didn't get them all killed."

---

"This was a match Sandra was interested in the most as she hated that she wasn't able to see it. Sandra watched as Emmet fought in Sandra's name, doing his best to make sure Megan wouldn't dare think about touching her again. While there was no changing Megan's mind, Emmet fighting so hard for a friend sure was inspiring. It got Sandra to thinking that, if worse came to and the Enemy got Emmet or Tenesha. What would Sandra do? Surely she couldn't be afraid to fight for them, after so many had fought for her."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm

"Thomas scout the enemy position and identify any hostile presence on the perimeter." Hideki ordered and turned to Misaka and Dennis both clad in dark grey hoodies and cargo pants. They even wore hockey masks to conceal their faces. Thomas shot off leaving a cloud of dust where he once stood. His speed was good enough to keep himself mobile and nearly untouchable, but it was hard for him to do much at full speed.

"You two will attack targets I mark. We are only here in case Megan needs help. From the sounds of it weakening True Notes is our best way of grabbing our target." the way he said it sounded as if he had little faith in the plan or Megan at least and it was evident. Misaka looked at Dennis and just shrugged.

"No problem but we are on a timetable. If this goes well we have no choice but to grab the target or go home. That bitch Megan isn't easy to work with either."

"It doesn't matter for now. We have a mission to do. Deal with this and then focus on Sandra. Megan is going to get in our way sooner or later. At that point I'll ldeal with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Karen how the hell does your power work again? You change other people's sizes right? Can you change the size of objects?" Megan ignored everyone and was attempting to find a possibly amusing weapon they could use. Riku being here was actually something she didn't expect. In fact she really didn't want any recent member around, but a body was a body.

"If so by the time we get there I need you all to follow my lead almost to the letter."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The building began to shake as its supports were starting to melt or simply getting smashed apart as the battle went on. Tie saw the waves of energy as welcome additions. As she dove between multiple waves of energy she smiled as the light lit up her features. She did love to shine on the battlefield.

"Well then lets make this short. Time Alter Triple Accel" Every single facet of her physical form went into overdrive. She cracked the floor with every step she made dancing past each attack. One wave would pass harmlessly by her face as she elegantly flipped over several others. Tenshi the main target was ever closer in reach.

When she hit the ground her hands moved furiosly as if writing a word.

Wind

The ground glowed around them for a brief moment as a continues gust of wind filled the room. Tenshi fired another attack at her in which she leapt over and landed on the wind she summoned. "You wanted at taste of my power." As if riding the air she moved through a seeming vortex of air that fired forward towards Tenshi with Tie in the center running towards him. He fired more attacks and tried evading, but all it did was slow her down briefly as she seemingly came flying after him like bullet tearing through everything around her. Even with his speed it was almost impossible to evade her inside the building.

"HERE IT IS!" Her right fist shot out at Tenshi's Katana stopping it with Excalibur wrapped around her hand. The force of the wind she was riding now formed around the both of them creating a shield or a cage destroying anything that got to close. Grabbed his throat and smiled teeth showing as if baring them at him.

"I'll give you a hint mutt if you can escape me! Use your powers, try and cut me down, destroy this building around us, FIGHT YOU CORNERED MUTT!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Jin: I understand the pecking order. Like it or not, it's your call Megan.

---

"The girls power for very impressive. As Tie held him by the throat he used the moment of contact to try to uncover the secrets of energy. It was old, probably one of, if not the oldest for of existence. A power that has been around, since the start, start of all things. It was powerful, energy that felt like it could create or destroy all things. Tenshi continued trying and then finally, he understood. He smiled, his blade glowing as he pulled it back."

Tenshi: Thank you for your cooperation, Miss Ashford.

"Tenshi still didn't know Tie's real name, but that wasn't important right now, he'd realized what he needed to know. Tenshi launched the blade forward looking to impale Tie."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 am

Just as Tie saw his attack she shut down the wind and the fire in her eyes was immediately dimmed. A slight crackle of electricity hit Tenshi's neck like static shock and soon it simply ignited. "Fry." enough electricity to stop someone's heart was sent through her hand into Tenshi. The magic coursed through his body locking up his muscles forcing him to pause his attack long enough for Tie to punch him in his chest. Her fist almost buried itself into his ribs cracking them.

"Well that was interesting. Boring but interesting." before he could react she kicked off the ground jumping back as the energy blade jutted out towards her chest. It was apparent that he wasn't normal being able to move after that attack.

"Huh I was attempting to be nice, but now I may have to get a little rough today. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:09 pm

"Tenshi stood at the ready, this girl had more then power, he could already tell her combat skills where strong. If he was to strike her down, he needed a way to make Lilia move where he wanted her to. One simple, yet often effective way of doing this is to use a enemies weaker alliance to your advantage. Tenshi sent forth another energy wave at Tie who backflipped over it, in that short time Tenshi had already prepared his attack, his sword extended in the direction of a expecting Katy, the tip of the blade shining bright.

Katy was agile as far as humans went, but she would have no chance of avoiding this attack and Tie know it. Tenshi fired his attack, a quick blast like a bullet of energy. Time seems to slow as we follow Tie's movements at advanced speed, moving to push Katy aside. Tie thought at her speed she could knock Katy aside and have time to move, but the shot of energy at Katy was simply a slowed down decoy.

Just as Tie knocked Katy aside, time seemed to virtually stand still. We see Tenshi's real energy blast just about touching Tie's forehead, close enough it's already starting to burn the skin as even she seemed a bit surprised as impact appears all but guaranteed."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 am

Noah dodged another blow from Alex and skidded to the left and struck with his elbow to the Hulks ribs. The fight had dragged on throughout the mafia base, Alex tearing through it with blind rage as Noah struck him from all sides. He was beginning to notice the labored breathing of his opponents, his strikes were doing more damage as well " I see, you have more power but your burning through it rapidly " it would soon be over, which wass good. He'd evaded Alex for the most part but he'd been grazed a few times, it seems even a slight touch from Alex now could break bones. A few of his ribs were broken and his left arm was sprained. Alex barreled towards him, Noah flipped into the air and landed on his opponents massive shoulders.

" May god have mercy on your soul "

The executors light intensified till it filled the base and spilled outside.

Alex cried out as he was swallowed in it, Noah had become unseeable as bombarded Alex with blows, each more vicious then the last. Alex's hulk form gave out and returned to normal but Noah didnt let up even as Alex fell unconscious. Noah kicked him in his stomach and forced him onto his back, wrenching his arm back.

" I said I would half kill you and I intend to make due on that, you see the human body is composed of 206 bones.....i'm going to break half of those " he emphasised this by breaking one of his Alex's fingers, even unconscious he thrashed in pain " One down "

Off in the distant, Riku and the other mafia members were getting into view.

---------------------------------------------------

" I see your starting to get an idea of what it means to fight for someone you care about " Cordelia mused as the fight ended " When someone we care about deep enough is in danger then we can do what we must do in the situation, regardless of personal feelings. Keep this in mind dear Sandra, though your a gentle girl, you have enemies who dont deserve such kindnesss, do they? " Tesla's match with Jin began.

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 am

The moment of surprise didn't last long. There was barely anytime to dodge. As she pushed Katy away Tie kept moving to evade the heat. The flesh began to sizzle and cloth burned, but this wasn't going to be it for her. She dodged to the side letting the blast impact the ground creating an explosion of dirt and metal. A for a brief moment the power Excalibur hid was starting to peak through his disguise which allowed Tie to grin.

"Ah you see now do you my friend? What sort of man we are dealing with." Tie spoke aloud at the moment. Tenshi could see Tie still standing with one arm missing and looking straight at him with eyes like an animal. This put him on guard immediately but what pain she may have felt didn't even show on her face.  

"Indeed. Defeating creatures like these is why I'm here."

Tie listened to Excalibur and simply shook her head. Noticing Tenshi was about to move she snapped her fingers and wind cut through the ceiling above Tenshi causing him to dodge. Soon it began coming from separate areas in the warehouse cutting apart the ceiling the walls even the ground causing debris to fly everywhere all around Tenshi even as he moved.

"Katy darling can you keep your head down for this? Even with one arm I will protect the innocent." her left arm already reformed its bones and some of its muscles. With a simple clap fire began to form around her hands. The prana in her began to work. Flames flowed into the wind and the debris causing a raging inferno. As Tenshi attempted to move flames began filling the air around him. Oxygen being almost absent and breathing fire wasnt too far away. Another wave of energy cut through the magic forces briefly as it went towards Katy.

Tie shot forward with Excalibur wrapped around her fist punching through the wave and disapating the energy everywhere around her. Some of it still burned her features, but even her arm was already beginning to regenerate. Any flesh burned off was less than a sunburn to her.

"What I've learned here is that I've become...too complacent." Tie placed herself in front of Katy readying a magical barrier. Her power was becoming extremely noticeable to anyone with any sense for magic on the island. The inate ability of the host combined with the untapped potential of even a Fallen Angel was being shown here. "Now I think he needs a little Time out don't you agree my dear?"

Tie looked at Katy and smiled. Her sense of punishment seemed more similar to a horrible execution. Of course in her mind she merely wanted to see if he would attempt another attack after he escaped.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 am

"Inside the raging inferno Tie had created Tenshi stood inside a protective barrier of his own created from pure energy. He knew outlasting one from god would a very unlikely task, his best shot was to bring her down before his powers started depleting. Cutting this holy creature down with a single massive destructive attack was proving hard, though he had managed to hit her, her speed was a issue. However, it did not go unnoticed by Tenshi that the smaller attacks was also causing Tie harm. He decided to switch tactics, instead of one large attack, he would use many smaller ones to cover a large are.

If Tenshi covered a large area, Tie's speed need not matter, surely some blasts would find a mark. Less powerful attacks may not be enough to strike the angel down, her regeneration was proving impressive. But all they had to down, was slow her down. Even if for but a second, it would be enough.

Katy was about to agree it was time to bring Tenshi down when he made his move. Just as she opened her mouth to speak to Tie, a pure white ball of energy about 20 inches on the round appeared near the two girls. Many more started popping up all around the gym, both on the ground and in the air. It wasn't long before dozens of these small white energy balls turned the entire area into a minefield, even Tenshi's fallen allies was within blast range as Tenshi left no place to hide. A bright glow indicated a impending explosion, it seems all was about to blow at once, and Tie was fully aware these little balls was stronger then meets the eye."

---

"Sandra realized Cordelia was right, Troy was certainly one to deserve everything that came to him. Then Megan and Karen was no better, those two took pleasure in the screams of others."

---

"As they neared, they could seeing that saving the base was a completely lost cause. All they had left, was Megan's favorite part. Taking out any True Notes inside."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Noah staggered out of the wreckage of the mafia base, Alex strewn across his shoulders. Their main mission objective had been met, now onto the next one. He tossed Alex aside, feeling rather pleased that he had taken down one of the stronger members. He watched the sudden inferno spring up as Tie battled Tenshi. Off in the distance he could see four people approaching, he recognized Riku out of them and popped his neck. First thing was first, Tenshi's latest attacked reaked of an explosion tactic. Taking a few breath careful breaths, Noah centered himself and began walking forward. His usual light cloak didnt appear, or so it seemed, instead it was thinly outlined over his body. The moment he entered the field, a massive explosion was set off. Time seemed to pause as Noah let his breath out, he walked calmly over to Tie and Katy's immobile forms and casually picked them up and walked away till they were a safe distance from the explosion. By compressing his power, he increased his speed exponentially. He collapsed onto his butt, the strain leaving him weak and needing to rest for a few minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia continued lecturing Sandra as the fights progressed, currently they were watching Victoria square off against Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next