Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm

"Umm I think they lost the base?" Thomas was relaying battlefield data back to the group, but what he saw wasn't completely expected. With binoculars from 700 meters away he could see the last ones standing and he doubted many could even survive that. "Details are limited but a large explosion just occured essentially destroying the base, but their are survivors. For now doesn't look like a huge reduction in enemy numbers."

"The hell? It doesn't matter we proceed as planned. Have you located Megan?" Hideki and the other two were running too the location as Thomas scanned the area for the second team. He spotted Megan in the gear she mentioned with the exact same amount of Mafia goons she mentioned.

"I've located her. Any further orders?"

"Nothing sit tight we're almost there."

-------------------------------------------------------

Tie was briefly stunned by the sudden time shift she looked over to Noah sensing his power fading and smiling. "Thank you Noah. You continue to impress me." when she turned to look to find Tenshi his power didn't feel as intense as before. The magic she was using began to fail as the inferno was starting to die down, at least that is what appeared to happen.

It collapsed in on itself creating a small tiny point of light on top of Tenshi's barrier. Tie formed a tight fist and watched waiting for Tenshi to dare move out of his bubble. This was the moment she hoped for. The mines were an annoyance, but thanks to Noah they weren't a problem however her own was placed near him ready to obliterate him on command. If the building was still standing the end result would likely be similar.

"Die." It expanded into a large sphere of raging flames and hurricane winds before collapsing again before exploding nearly obliterating the area within a 100 meters of Tenshi and causing a dust cloud to envelop the field. Another gust of wind blew that away immediately showing Tie's need to make sure her target was gone or at least on his knees.

----------------------------------------------

"What the fuck just happened?" Another explosion occurred essentially turning what pieces that was left of the base into dust. Megan was confused briefly, then annoyed and then confused for a second.

"Okay seems like my first planned is fucked now. At the very least-" she noticed the three True Notes members out in the open and stretched. "This should be pretty straight forward. Karen do your magic and shrink all of them. Jin and Riku approach from their left flank after she's done and stomp them. Watch out for that Tie whore. She isn't just strong and fast. Now as for me."

She took out a small makeshift bomb out of one of the pockets on her vest. "I'll make my own fireworks"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 pm

"When time resumed Katy's reaction was that of covering up for the blast, quickly she realized that she'd be moved however and was very surprised as the explosion went off in the distance. Katy didn't know what happened."

Katy: Wow how... did we get here?

"Tenshi's blast finished whatever scattered remains of the base was left. Shag's body was sent flying and crashing, Victoria and Alex took the brunt of the explosion. The blast shattered the ice sealing Victoria as well. Tenshi quickly realized his attack had missed, certainly there was a level of trickery to this. Suddenly, there was another explosion that wasn't Tenshi's. It was intense and caught him off guard. Tenshi reacted quickly, managing to defend slightly but still taking a lot of damage. He wasn't taken out entirely, but was hurt and his power cut tremendously."

---

"Sandra understood the points Cordelia was getting across. The real breakthrough moment came when Sandra's promise to Tenesha came up. Sandra promised she wouldn't let Troy hurt Tenesha, but how could Sandra possibly withhold such a promise if she refused to fight. Like fighting or not, she had to be willing to defend her friends and lover."

---

"Jin and Riku moved into position waiting on Karen's move. Jin had nothing to say, the order was straight forward."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Riku cracked his knuckles, it was about time to get things started. As Karen sneaked closer in order to get in range for her power to work, he began casting a spell. A darkness began creeping onto the field, a shade falling over the sky. Karen paused and looked around, wondering what was going on when an intense burst of heat sprang up fron her left. Throwing herself side ways she narrowly dodged it, the tips of her hair singeing. Emmet sprang into the air from his hiding spot, the rest of the True Notes following suit.

Karen reacted immediately, growing twenty feet tall and looming over everyone, she fired a hateful glare in Emmet's direction, in the moment not caring about the others. Riku floated into the air beside Emmet with his hands raised up " Relax, i'm on your side "

Adrian slid out of the ground behind Tenshi and grabbed his neck, smiling darkly " A pity I wasnt able to face you from the beginning " he flooded the other boys body with electricy, more then the situation really called for.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 am

"The electricity combined with Tenshi's previous wounds was enough to finally bring him down fully. Jin looked over the field, his eyes locking with Katy for a moment before moving on. Seems they had walked directly into a trap, but this is what happens when you've gotta follow a crazy person. If things wasn't bad enough it seemed Riku was a traitor as well."

Jin: Troy really needs to enlist more reliable help.

"Tesla had her sights on Jin, she had a score to settle with electro man."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Emmet raised an eyebrow as he regarded the new arrival. Riku was most likely the source of the sudden darkness and he was claiming to be on the Glee Clubs side " Hmm, betrayal seems to be in the air of late, if what you say is true but what truth do you have to provide? " he backpeddaled out of the way of Karen's sudden srike, her enlarged hand slamming into the ground and causing a mini quake. With a snarl she lunged again but Emmet shot straight up into the air till he was well out of her reach. Riku suddenly at his back

" Kaiser will more then be able to vouch for me. It was his idea that I spy on the Mafia for you guys. Believe me I wouldnt be with them otherwise, im more of a song and dance kind of girl. But I have some gossip from them that might do the trick "

Emmets lips quivered at the mention of gossip. He turned his head slightly and Riku whispered into his ear a few things. The blonde ones eyes widened with shock " Hmm, that is interesting gossip, if it's true. Hmmmmmmmm, I suppose we should dish after the festivities are done "

Riku grinned " My thoughts exactly "

Meanwhile back on the ground, Karen was taking out her anger on the other True Notes. Adrian back flipped out of the way of her foot and leaped forward, clammering up her leg and releashing high voltages of electricity. The giantess yelped and patted her leg in an attempt to dislodge him, but Adrian hung on. Noah staggered to his feet, still weak from using " Light speed " but gradually regaining his strength. Riku's appearance had been a shock but he would decipher it later, for the moment he appeared to be siding with the True Notes but hell spawn had no real allegiance to anything. His light flared back up as he faced Megan.

Emmet and Riku dive bombed from the sky, the first unleashing a torrent of flames that caught Karens hair and clothes. On reflex she shrank back to her regular size, Adrian flying off her. She screamed and rolled around the ground then sudden thrust her fist forward, enlarging it. Emmet, not expecting the sudden attack, was struck head on and knocked off into the distance. Karen cried out triumphantly but it was short lived as Riku formed an onyx lance and aimed it at her. Her size exploded out, till she loomed over the field. Riku was deterred in the slightest and shifted tactics , appearing in front of Karen and striking her square in the forehead. Pain shot through Karens head, her vision going dizzy. She staggered and landed on one knee. An intense burst of heat sprang in front of her in the form of a very pisssed off Emmet " YOU MISSERABLE URCHIN, MY HAIR! " his hair was a complete mess, it stuck out in every direction and had twigs stuck in it with mud spearing his enraged face " BURN! "

He pointed a finger and her hair burst into flames, Karen screamed and frantically patted at her head in a vain attempt to put out the flames.

Victoria finally managed to break out of the ice. She collapsed on the ground and curled up into a fall, shaking furiously. She rubbed her body trying to warm up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The fight montage continued on to Tyrones fight with Joe. Cordelia advised Sandra further. With a few battle tactics thrown in " Sometimes what can sway a fight is the smallest of gestures. As those who can move things with our minds, we have quite a lot of subtle options open to us. See as Tyrone makes use of his own telekinesis. Clownish behavior asside, small things like pulling slightly at someones leg or flinging a pebble can break their concentration and give you the upper hand "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:24 am

Sandra: I get it. By breaking their concentration it leaves them open to bigger attacks.

"Sandra knew all these tips would become useful. And Cordelia was right, Sandra didn't like the idea of fighting but it's something she's gonna have to do. She just hoped she could learn enough to be of any kind of help."

---

"Meanwhile Tesla was after Jin, in her regular human start Tesla showed impressive speed and skill as she kept up with Jin. Finding a opening she threw her fist forward clocking Jin with a very hard strike to the face. Despite being a good fighter and quite used to pain, that one strike floored Jin and he looked up surprised as he checked to see if he jaw hadn't broken, which it didn't."

Tesla: Thought I couldn't fight? Heh, my powers are a kinda a catch 22. While diamonds protects me from a lot of damage and increases the the effectiveness of my strikes, that state is also very heavy, it slows me down and limits what I can do. Additionally, me body has adopted to that weight. Which means in my regular light human state, I'm much faster and while my strikes it's quite super powered, they are well above average. You have to be a strong bitch to carry a diamond shell around.

"Generally it wasn't a good idea to reveal your strengths. But Tesla knew what Jin was about and felt the need to brag a bit. Tesla waited till Jin started getting up and moved in. Jin made a quick move stopping Tesla with a elbow to the gut and followed with a electric powered uppercut to the jaw knocking Tesla back and onto the ground in pain."

Jin: You are fast and strong in human state, yes. But your durability is only that of a normal person.

"In her regular state Jin knew Tesla's greatest weakness was her toughness. In diamond form her toughness increases but her speed becomes a liability. Jin walked over to the girl laying his hand on her forehead, he's best subdue the girl now before she changed. Suddenly a kick to the fast threw Jin's head upward and another kick sent him falling back onto the ground. Katy had come to Tesla side. Katy helped Tesla to her feet."

Katy: Lets take team this electro bitch and end this fast.
Tesla: Fine.

"Tesla would rather finish her own fight, but this Jin was a clever slut and had gotten the advance on her in the past. So maybe the help wouldn't be a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:20 am

Victoria groaned, Karens screaming and cursing was starting to get on her nerves. She started to get up, intent on helping the giantess, but a sudden attack from behind had her rolling on the ground, convulsing. Adrian loomed over her, black electricity coursing over his body, a shiver ran up her spine as she looked into his eyes. Cold and empty, their was nothing their to call him a human. He smiled politely, you would think they were meeting up as friends. He kneeled over and fired another volt into her, delighting in her screams " A Vicky tsk tsk, you really bet on the wrong team didnt you? " this time the voltage was higher " Though I guess if you hadnt, I wouldnt get to live a fantasy I've always had "

" W-What do you mean? " she tried crawling away but Adrian kicked her stomache, forcing her onto her front and pressed his knee down painfully on her back " Adrain, stop, it hurts! "

" Hmm, well my dear thats the point. Were enemies now and I you should know anyone I view as an enemy well.....they tend to dissapear " as he spoke, he'd been forming a ball of electricity in his hands. With all the fighting going on, no one noticed them and he'd always wanted super strength.

By this point Karens hair was completely gone but Emmets flames were still raging on. Riku was on the ground and chanting another spell, pools of inky darkness formed around Karens feet and held her like a giant glue trap, expanding out. With a snap of his fingers, Emmet doused his flames " Ah, doesnt she look absolutely adorable " he tossed his head back and laughed haughtily.

Karen was seething with anger, The pool of darkness holding her was starting to drag her down. She was not going down here and certainly not to this fucking fairy. In a snap instant, her body vibrated violently and vanished. Emmet blinked in suprise but her whirled around as Karen appeared. She'd shrunk herself to get out of Riku's swamp spell and regrew. She exploded back into her giant form and brought her hands together, catching Emmet in her grasp.

" Got you now dont I huh fag " she started applying pressure slowly, wanting to hear him scream for a change.

--------------------------------------------

Adrians match against Tenshi was next and Cordelia's lecture with it.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 am

"Jin fall back!" Megan shouted as a small bomb was tossed in between Tesla and Jin. They both moved back when it exploded. It was noisy but simply smoke came out. Megan moved in and reached out with her vector and grabbed onto Jin's shoulder. She pulled him back from the red smoke cloud.

"This isn't the time for a one on duel. Ah don't worry its time for plan B." she cracked her knuckles looking at the fight overhead between Karen, Riku and Emmet. Riku's betrayal was surprising, but then again she never liked newbies. It was one of those moments her own instincts were correct. "The base is destroyed but we might have to delay this fight. I'm actually thinking about going home after this one."

Tie picked up Noah and tried to get him away from the fight as he was more drained than she was. The powers she used wasn't due to any necessary preparation on her part. Her raw abilities was strong, but she couldn't ignore that eventually there was a limit. "It seems like we've succeeded in our objective. Your skill was more than enough to keep my interest even in the midst of my battle."

She never said these thing lightly. If Tie saw unique skill in someone they were immediately a person who was noteworthy in someway. Either as an potential enemy or ally. Robert and Tyrone ran over to both of them to see if they were okay.

"Focus your attention on the rubble we left in our wake. Especially you Tyrone there should be someone you may want to see before this is over. Beware three of the Mafia's goons accompany her."

--------------------------------------------

"We'll keep them out of the fight don't worry. Unless there dead they might not stay down for long." Roberta's view of the situation was accurate. Both her and Tyrone had their reasons to make sure that area was secure. Dealing with the rest of the Mafia had to wait for the moment.

"Thanks Lilia."

"Enough just do it. I'm far more interested actually in the giant lady. It appears Emmet might need some assistance actually." Karen's strength was enough to easily match or even out match some of the bricks of the squad. Tyrone knew his power wasn't enough to really hurt her at that side, but Roberta was looking at her like a hungry dog. This was one of the times Roberta became far more interesting. She wasn't a seething ball of rage, but something that could only be satisfied by taking on the biggest strongest being.

"You got that look in your eyes again." Tyrone said with a sigh getting Roberta's attention briefly. She was a little embarassed and tried to just laugh it off.

"Sorry about that."

"I didn't say stop. Go ahead and-" before he could finish his sentence she lept into the air causing the ground beneath her to quake. As if flying Roberta soared through the air reaching karen's wrists and spun into a kick. Her leg nearly broke under the force of that blow. The attack shot a sharp surge of pain into Karen's arm forcing her to release Emmet.

"Dammit!" she cursed on the way down landing in a roll. The wound healed but the pain was always annoying. Instead of crying out she couldn't help but smile. "That felt pretty good."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Jin: Megan there is no thinking here. We wasn't prepared and it's only a matter of time until Karen falls, we're got to pull back.

"Jin knew the situation they was in. This so called attack was bad from the start and unsurprisingly, it failed."

---

"Meanwhile Victoria looked around for help, Tenshi and Shag had come around but they was gone, having abandoned her."

---

"Adrian's match with Tenshi was truly one to behold, a hard fight ending in a draw. Sandra had so much to take in so quickly, it wasn't the easiest thing to do."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:24 pm

" Thank you Roberta dawling! " Emmet called after her as he flew from Karens grasp " She was ruining my outfit " he pressed his hands together, the air around him heating up, he could hear the curtain call signaling the end of this act. Most of the mafia members had fled already, but he wouldnt let Karen slink away without a parting gift.  Flames roared to life as he spun around and spread them out, at the same time Riku was gathering mana and demonic energy in the form of unholy flames. The two simaultaneously unleashed their powers and completely enguled Karens body. She crashed to the ground writhing and crying out " THIS ISNT OVER YOU LITTLE PANSY, JUST WAIT THE NEXT TIME WE MEET I'LL RIP YOU APART!! " Karen shrank down again and fled.

Adrian was about to finish Victoria off when he suddenly sensed an oncoming figure and leaped away just as Alex's fist soared past. He'd regained consciousness and was slowly healing the broken half of his body. Without a word he threw Victoria over his shoulder and stumbled off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

"We see Shag and Tenshi away from the action, they was banged up but recovered enough. They spoke in Japanese."

(conversation translation)
Shag: This group has no idea what they are doing. My own partner knocked me out while I had the enemy down.
Tenshi: Fear also drove them to put most of their resources around their injured leader leaving their base of operations open. When backup did come, it wasn't nearly enough.
Shag: Working with people this incompetent is not something I was prepared for.
Tenshi: For now we have to deal with it. Remember the targets are in this school.
Shag: Have you detected anything?
Tenshi: That Ashford girl is special, her powers is of heavenly decent. She is not a target but could very well pose problems. Now the fire kid who took on Karen, he is one target. I picked up the energy signal I seek from him.
Shag: There is another though, isn't there.
Tenshi: Yes. The other one is a girl, but not any of those women.
Shag: Do you think Crosby will tell us who it is. He seems to keep info within his inner group.
Tenshi: When he needs a assassin he'll give us full details.

"The two continued talking, it became apparent these two are also in the race to collect the Phoenix though are using Mafia as cover."

---

"Meanwhile Troy had woken up cursing out Tenesha in frustration. Eva was there and provided him a drink, this was not a surprise to him. Troy was already not in a good mood and he hadn't even heard of the lose of his HQ yet."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Once the last of the mafia had fled, the True Notes all gathered together to access one another. No one seemed to be really injured and they grinned at the destroyed base " Well dawlings I do believe we can call this mission accomplished! " Emmet declared momentarily ignoring his less then fabulous physical appearance. Noah was busy starring at Riku out the corner of his vision but held his tongue. There was nothing he could say that wouldnt blow both their covers.

Adrian rubbed the back of his neck, he was a little annoyed he hadnt gotten to kill Victoria but he was sure the chance would come again, after all he was going to eventually kill both opposing sides, no need to rush things when he was enjoying himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen sagged against a tree, taking deep and careful breaths. Her clothes were gone and much of her body was covered with burned tissue, her hair completely gone. She'd overused her powers quite a bit as well and needed to rest. Once that was done, she'd need to seek out medical attention and plan her next move.

---------------------------------------------------

Alex managed to lumber into the medic bay, much to the shock of the on hand staff. He dropped Victoria in a chair and made his way to Troys room, ignoring the nurses calls after him. The last thing he wanted was to see Doctor Spayde again, he'd just heal on his own. Not bothering to knock, he entered the room and immediately began telling Troy about the destruction of the base and the fights that followed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the tournament was over, Cordelia stood up " Well I think we'll conclude todays lesson there, you have much to think about my dear Sandra. Make your choices wisely and keep your eyes peeled, we'll begin working on your telepathy soon " with that she dissapeared and the room went back to normal. Tanesha talking as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:56 am

Katy: They only left like 4 guys at the base, but 3 of them was strong bastards. Still, we overcame it and it's mission accomplished. Plus I learned a new trick!

"Katy was certainly going to practice these ice abilities. They could make her a whole lot stronger."

Tesla: Mafia's so called backup didn't last long though. They came in surprising light handed didn't they?

"Tesla expected more of a battle then they'd gotten."

---

"That still seemed weird to Sandra just getting called at any random time then appearing back like nothing happened. Sandra held her girlfriend close, she didn't want to be clinging or nothing, she just realized with Troy and his thugs out for blood, every day could be their last, and Sandra wanted to make the absolute most of every moment."

Sandra: You know in the morning I think we should hit the gym again. But instead of cheerleading, I want to properly practice what you've showed me tonight. What do you think babe?

---

Troy: WHAT! Jesus christ I get knocked out for a little while and you incompetent assholes lets the base get destroyed!?

"Troy wasn't long getting out of bed now, he knocked some stuff over in frustration. Everything was going wrong, from day 1 it was all going wrong. He'd lost he control chip over Tenesha, repeated failed attempts to get ride of Sandra, inside spies jumping ship to the enemy, now the HQ was destroyed. Troy was pissed."

Troy: Ok fine those True Note fuckers want a war, they are getting it. Alex, you know where the True Notes personal rooms all are, right?
Alex: Yes. Through a combination of school security video and cell phone traces, I've found the True Notes signed rooms, even Tenesha and Sandra can not stay hidden long with today tech.
Troy: Perfect. So they made the first move, we'll make the second. I'm envisioning a night attack. We wait until the True Notes split up and go to their rooms to sleep. Then, we attack. Eva, don't make any plans, you are with me. The two of us are going to handle our Phoenix problem.

"Even Eva was aware that wherever Sandra was, Tenesha was either there or near by. This was her change to put that poisonous bitch in her place for hurting her dear Troy. Not only was payback on the menu though, this was a chance for Eva to do something she'd never gotten to up till now. She was going into battle with Troy. Not some tournament or something, she was getting to fight side by side with him."

Troy: I'm going to plan out the attacks Alex. Contact the team, meet me at the remains of what was once HQ for details.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 am

The group were essentially licking their wounds at this point after the victory. Tyrone essentially pissed by the fact Victoria escaped, Tie was sitting legs crossed essentially meditating for the moment, and Roberta was hopping on one leg checking to see if it was alright after that attack. Everyone felt victorious as if the battle was over, but there still was an enemy left.

"Everyone Hammer and Anvil is a go. Thomas you're up." Hideki simply whispered as he set up invisible nearly a kilometer away on a rooftop. Misaka and Dennis were both in position ready for an attack.

"Your cleared to engage." just as Hideki ordered Roberta's eyes widened as she turned toward's Thomas position. She couldn't see anyone as he was hidden, but she could sense him. At the moment he moved out of hiding at a speed she could barely react at she shouted.

"GET DOWN!" Thomas moved in as a blur tossing multiple flashbangs in the air into the group. Everyone immediately seeked cover as they went off blinding and almost deafening the group. Even with her vision hampered her attention was immediately focused towards Hideki who had his sights on Katy.

"Firing." when he pulled the trigger Roberta moved in the path of the bullet. Her skull intercepted the round. It flattened against her skull cracking it and knocking her down unconscious. She could still heal, but she was out for not. Hideki simply reloaded cursing himself for not expecting this.

"Misaka pin them down. Dennis absorb the heat. We're going to hurt them."

"Well its not over yet it seems and they have guns. Marvelous..." Tie simply found this annoying now. This group seemed unusual for the Mafia. They were new. "Roberta sensed them before they attacked. At least two for now."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:54 pm

"Tesla quickly took her diamond state, if these jerks was going to blind and somewhat deafen them, then she'd make them work for their target. It took Katy a moment for her senses to start returning for her to realize what had happened."

Katy: Oh no Roberta!!

"Katy was aware Roberta had a healing factor but wasn't sure exactly to what degree, and right now she was down. Tesla came over to lead Katy some support and help defend their fallen friend."

Tesla: Now what. This doesn't seem Troy's style.
Katy: What do you mean?
Tesla: Flashbangs and guns? When he the Mafia ever used that?
Katy: But who else can they be?
Tesla: Well, that right there is the question.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Emmet immediately cast his senses following the initial attack in search of the assailants but found something seemed to be leeching the heat from the area " This attack is far to coordinated to have anything to do with Troy himself but one of his goons probably the source of this " He fought back, wrestling with the heat stealer by generating more and filling the area. Noah grabbed Roberta and moved her among the debris to keep her covered, his mind already going over tactics, clearly a speedster was at work here. He wasnt at full power yet but he had enough juice left, his light cloak flaring up. He started moving, circling around the True Notes and forming a shield. Arian kneeled down and touched the ground, reading the area, he slowly slipped into.

Riku sat cross legged on the ground, not particularly bothered by what was going on, he had other means to tell exactly what was going on and how to deal with it. The darkness he'd called to the area before still lingered, with a few words it thickened around the True Notes and became a physical web " I imagine I still need to prove where my true loyalties lie, at least till Kaiser vouches for me, allow me to deal with these insects " he smiled darkly as he stepped forward rubbing his hands and raised them, the web exploded outward. Thomas's speed allowed for some evasion but the strands eventually tripped him up and bound him tightly " Thats one " Riku commented as he directed his web to search out and grab the rest, as painfully as possible.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 am

Just as Thomas attempted another attack the webs immediately ensnared him. Confused he attempted one of his few defensive abilities. Simple moving every single part of his body as quickly as possible. In a full sprint he was capable hitting the speed of sound, but his attacks were a hit or miss. Simply shaking at high speeds while restrained was his only method of escaping.

Misaka took her time gathering enough power to increase the area her abilities could effect. "Phase 2!" she announced on mic as the gravity around True Notes was lowered for moment and simply increased heavily keeping all of them but some of the strongest completely stuck to the ground. "Three Gs"

"Keep it up. Thomas isn't moving at the moment I suspect he's been caught at the moment. Dennis whats going on?"

"Sorry sir, but someone is fighting with me. I can't absorb enough heat to counteract them." at the moment he was almost sweating wondering what the hell was doing this.

The gravity increased keeping most of them down. She slowly increased it as more struggled. Tie stood up incapable of thinking of kneeling before her enemy. "Gravity manipulator? There testing us. Y-you won't outshine me!" with a word swords of light lit up the sky surrounding the group and shining outward nearly blinding the entire team. Hideki immediately switched to thermal searching for another target. His sights were immediately set on Riku.

"On my mark we break away. Burst and Break ready?" it was a question he felt they all were ready for. Even Thomas who was being held by Tyrone's telekinesis and the web understood. There was little he could until the exact moment.

"Mark!" he pulled the trigger on another bullet. It traveled towards Riku and simply exploded like a grenade a meter away. Thomas simply absorbed as much heat as possible using the heat Emmet was putting out. It was hotter than he expected almost burning inside him. He inhaled deeply knelt down and shot his fist forward firing an explosive wave of energy outward attempting to hit them. Misaka kept the pressure on and Thomas was prepared to run the second he was given some reprieve. This was one more attack to allow for a retreat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 am

"Tesla was able to hold her base, her diamonds withholding the weight well. Moving around would now be a issue in this state. Katy was dragged down by the gravity but she was in a good position behind Tesla. When the energy wave came Tesla kneeled down to block as much of the wave as possible with her diamond body. Truth be told she made a great shield, it was just a shame in this case that she could only, hopefully, protect 1 person."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:51 am

Emmet, like Tie, was refusing to be forced to his knees by the enemy was fighting with all his might to stay floating a few inches off the ground while he drew in more heat Noah had triped and crashed to the ground, fatigue finally setting in but he still attempted to stand. Riku buckled under the sudden weight increase but stayed standing, keeping his power going, he'd zeroed in on the three remaining ones when the explosion went off. He cursed, throwing up a magical barrier around himself but doing it fast enough. He was thrown backwards and roared out, a terrible inhuman sound. Flipping back to land on all fours a feral look dominated his face, his demon blood beginning to swell and boil.

His web faltered out for a moment but just as Thomas's attack hit, Riku unleashed a different wave of energy, full on demonic. His web of darkness pulsed like a beating heart and sucked in the explosion like a black hole. Flowing to his feet, Riku threw his hood up, not exaxctly sure what his face looked like at the moment. " Alright you little pissants, the gloves are fucking off!! " Riku's power built up, the shadows growing more hostile and changing shape to reflect their masters mood. Snarling beast began forming out of them.

" I call upon thee, beast of the underworld hear my call and obey me. Guardian of the gates turn your jaws that snatch souls upon my enemies, Cerbe-ahhhh "

He fell to his knees and wrestled back his senses, his demon side was starting to take over, this situation didnt warrant trying to summon something that. Kaiser flashed through his mind and he gradually calmed down, slightly. The interupted summoning distorted his web but with a few words he sent the web out again. This time when the web ensnared Thomas, Riku got a bit more creative. Part of his initial education in the dark arts was the history of torture devices and their uses. Thomas was stretched out in one called the wheel.

Dennis had an iron maiden shadow tendril zeroing in on him while a spiked chair went for Hideki. Mikasa didnt appear to have a medieval torture device on his tail, instead a blast of black electricy came into view as Adrian creeped out of the ground, having escaped the gravity earlier on, phasing into the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alex did as asked and went to retrieve one of his spare laptops to send out the message. Eva stayed by Troys side, shooting him worried looks but otherwise remaining silent.

-----------------------------------------------------

Karen finally made her way to the medic bay and was seen to by William who didnt even bat at eye lash at her appearance, having the nurse prep her for surgery.

----------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was sitting in her office making a few phone calls while two boys stood stone sstill in front of her desk. Both were of african american descent. The youngest roughly 14 with pure whire hair that fell at his ears, the other older and taller at 14 and black hair cut short and faded. Both boys had blank expressions on their faces like their minds werent present.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 pm

"After protecting Katy from the energy wave Tesla went back to normal state, she had to shed the diamond weight to be able to move around effectively under the increased gravity. With her regular already adopted to increase weight due to her own power, Tesla could move around a bit easier then the others. She helped Katy over to where Roberta laid to get her out of the way. Tesla made her way outside the debris pile, she'd love to go after one of these people but it's obvious they would then attack the fallen allies. It was better she played defense for now."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Terrell and Mike moved quickly across a basketball court as they played a game of one on one basketball. Both were young men with two unusual gifts. Gifts was an understatement however. They were just lucky. Born with powers that kept an alien species tame. In exchange for their lives and control, these two creatures completely locked away their mutant powers. These two isolated incidents didn't seem too isolated when the two arrived at Genosha on the same day. Ever since then, they'd become close friends and have been trying to figure out the mystery of these creatures known as the symbiotes.

"I'm up!" Terrell shouted after making a three point shot into the basket. "Damn that was crisp!" Terrell commented as he was waiting on Mike to get the ball. Mike jogged to the bouncing basketball before snagging it into his hand with a dark red tendril. He started criss crossing the ball between his legs with a smirk on his face.

"Ah yeah! I let you get that one so I could say we had a close game. Don't wanna make you feel bad!" Mike taunted before driving forward and juking past Terrell. Terrell followed behind his rival who went for a layup. Terrell quickly jumped up over the ball onto the backboard and caught it before jumping from the backboard, launching himself to the other basket for a dunk. He roared with victory before he was pulled down by a tendril. "Fucking cheater! No wallcrawling!" Mike said to Terrell was getting up with ball still in his hands. He was clearly pissed.

"You didn't have make me face plant!"

"Don't cheat! Simple as tha- mmbmmb" Mike had webbing shot at his mouth. Terrell chuckled and dribbled the ball. Mike grumbled before his symbiote suit covered his body. He ripped the webbing off his face and ran wat Terrell with claws ready to do some damage. Terrell threw the basketball at Mike who slashed the ball and kept moving until his hands were caught by Terrell who had his black symbiote suit covering his body.

"You really wanna go?" Terrell growled.

"I've already started!" Mike shouted as his claws became tentacles that wrapped around Terrell's arms before raising him up and slamming him into the ground, cracking the outdoor basketball court. He then tossed Terrell into the fence surrounding the court.

"Fucking crybaby!" Terrell let out as he just let his backside stick to the fence.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 am

On instinct Tie was close to simple attacking Riku. An impulse that was simply engrained into every Angel no matter who they were. Luckily he was able to calm his own nature. "Swords of light reveal my enemies." Her blades began glowing and shifting slightly in the direction of the targets. While Riku's abilities were able to find them her magic could reveal them to all.

Hideki immediately broke out from his cover and escaped the darkness attempting to ensnare him. This power wasn't a mutant's ability. He figured he knew what was doing this, but not how. "Its time for everyone to leave. Again break away from the enemy there isn't enough of us to take them out."

Misaka heard that as she dived away from the lightening. As she rolled away she flicked her wrist and eliminated the gravity around Adrian. He floated for a second and simply increased it far past the point a normal human could take while staying conscious. "Roger that." the gravity around the True Notes was lightened as she focused her powers on keeping Adrian pinned and leaving without a tail.

"FUCK!" Dennis shouted as he caused a small explosion on the ground to blow him back from the shadow lurking towards him. "Roger that! Some weird fuckin shadow is after me. Like that asshole back in LA but even more strange." He kept himself away from it retreating back. Thomas at the moment couldn't do anything as he was trapped.

Megan was watching the fight from a far with binoculars and figured things were going to end like this. Either the CIA would have to get more serious or they would never get Sandra. The Mafia definitely wouldn't get them unless they only attacked on their own terms.

"Dammit Troy might be pissed. Oh well I have all the information I need." she got the message from Alex and figured this would happen. With a sigh she left knowing what would come next. A pissed off Troy and a vow to attack someone when their weak.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:09 pm

"Troy was in the lower level of the school where there was rarely much traffic, the present group had moved with him and the rest Alex texted the meeting location. Troy wasted no time as he had a note book and was jotting down notes, he had a idea for where he'd send the group, but they was one man short. Troy whipped out his phone and checked his contacts, he had many. He scrolled though and dialed a number."

Troy: Hey, I need to call in a favor... yes... you'll get paid.... by tonight... I know, just make it happen.

"When Troy was done he hung the phone up. To call in a contact on short notice meant Troy was serious about this."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Terrell and Mike made their way to the cafeteria. Mike was still a bit grumpy, while Terrell had gotten over the conflict.

"Whatof do you think about the glee club fighting that gang?" Terrell asked.

"I don't know. It always seemed like they were doing too much. But i guess this is what happens when you have a high school full of super teens with unstable hormones." Mike replied indifferently.

"I guess. Think anything will go on at lunch today?"

"Doubt it." Mike said as he entered the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Riku would have liked to skewer the lot of them but would score it a victory by having one of them. Even as Ties magic revealed the other three agents, he bound Thomas more securely and drew the shadows closer around the group. Adrian didnt fight against the gravity, his body held by the gravity field, he was unnable to even phase through the ground but the close proximity was letting him get a good read on the history of the area and the mysterious attackers. Suddenly the darkness spread out and vanished, taking the True Notes with it.

They all reeapeared back in the choir room. Riku collapsed into the nearest chair, he'd used a lot of mana during that fight and having to restrain his demonic side. But it had al worked out in the end and thats all that mattered and they'd certainly got a nice little prize for it all. He looked over his shoulder at Thomas who was nailed to the wall on a cross of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next