Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

"Katy was finally able to move again out of the gravity. Tesla carried Roberta over to somewhere she could rest."

Tesla: So guys, what do we do with this guy?

"She was referring to the person Riku captured."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Roberta got up from off the table she was laying on pulled the bullet out that was partially lodged in her skull. The second her feet touched the floor she stumbled and nearly fell before catching herself. If the bullet was a bigger and more powerful bullet she might not have been alive at all.

"Ugh what the fuck happened?" she questioned as her wound slowly healed. "Weren't we waiting in ambush for the Mafia?"

Tyrone was laying in a chair with his eyes closed trying to not think about Victoria or the headache he got from having gravity suddenly increase and slam him into the ground. He opened his eyes after hearing Roberta's question. "Don't worry we won. That bullet you took is your trophy."

"Wait what?" she took another look at bent bullet and dropped it only having more questions.

"Its nothing to worry about yet dear. You did save Katy so you have our thanks. For now you can rest while we deal with our prisoner." Tie spoke up and walked towards Thomas who looked at all of them with a face almost empty of emotion. He knew what he should and should not say. There were listening devices here anyway.

"We interrogate him first at the very least."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Tesla: This guy doesn't seem like a singer, does that mean we can get cruel and unusual with him.

"Tesla got a bit of a dark smile, she wasn't the purest person and welcomed a chance to unload some frustrations on a enemy. This being likely something out that came from her troubled childhood."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Kaiser teleported into the room with Sandra and Tanesha at his side, Riku had just texted him a moment ago. After a full explanation from Kaiser how he asked Riku to infiltrate the Mafia, the half demon was more or less accepted by the others. With that taken care of they turned their attention to Thomas. " It certainly doesnt seem like he's likely to spill everything because we ask " Adrian commented lighty, obviously he had no problems with torture.

" Oooh bitch, what happened to your edges? " Tanesha questioned Emmet about the unusual state of his perpetually perfect hair. He shrugged and sat down, crossing his legs

" It's a long story, I at least can take some satisfaction that the insect responsible for this is in an even sorrier state " he said with plenty of satisfaction " But I agree we'll probably have to get very rough with this bloke if we want to know who he's working for "

Riku rubbed his hands in an inticipation, he was liking these guys more and more by the second, his mind aready going over plenty of pain inducing cursess in his arsenal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alex was busy doing as Troy ordered, mapping out each other True Notes rooms and contacting the Mafia members to tell them where to meet.

--------------------------------------------------------

Karen was just getting out of surgery, the burn marks taken care of but her hair was unfortunately unsavable. She ranted and raved as William left the room and found Victoria sitting in a daze in the lobby.

" Do you require medical care as well?

She blinked, confused for a moment then shook her head " No, I'll be fine, really " after a moment she stood up and left the medic bay. Her phone went off, she frowned when she saw the message. She didnt want to go back to that ruined base but knew she had no choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:47 pm

"In LA in a high end apartment a older man is sitting behind his desk when a younger women enters."

Women: You have work for me.
Man: Yes. There are some people giving my son trouble at Genosha high.
Women: You called me here... to infiltrate a school?
Man: It is no ordinary school. It's more a colony for super humans using a school as a cover. My boy had run this place with a iron fist until lately. Now he is short handed.

"The women leans over the table grabbing the older mans throat and lifting him out of his seat with one arm."

Women: I do not like being made a fool of.

"The man took a remote from his pocket pressing a red button, a glass lid on the desk slid open and a opened briefcase full of money raised up."

Man: 3 million, more if there are complications...

"The women dropped the man back in his seat, he took a moment to catch his breath."

Man: I have a teleporter arranged for you, my son wants you their tonight.
Women: So you are actually serious about this.
Man: Yes, infiltrate the school, play the part of a student if your spotted. Find out who are causing my boy issues and deal with them. Take this money now, get the rest on completion.

"The women closed the briefcase."

Women: I will hit you with my final price upon completion, Mr. Crosby.
Crosby: Very well Miss Skies.

"The women left the room with the briefcase of money."

---

Tesla: I say we go after the baby maker. Any man will talk when the ding alings are in danger.

"Tesla wasn't kidding about getting cruel."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:00 am

"Actually can you keep the baby maker untouched for right now? I kind of don't mind telling you guys some things." the prisoner spoke up. At the moment he still appeared rather unphased by the position he was in. Of course the way he looked around the room and lightly moved revealed that he wasn't exactly passive.

"Just be aware that all I can actually say about who I work for is that they might not be bothering you guys. At least not now. My friends might end up informing them its far too much trouble."

He could feel the eyes on him. Some more terrifying than others. As Tie's eyes bored through him he had the urge to squirm slightly not wanting to deal with her. She grinned and folded her arms almost as if she knew who he was. "That might not be enough for some of my friends here. Do tell us why you are here?"

"Ms.Fuller!" He called out to Sandra. "Can I ask that you leave this school and never associate with any of the individuals here? That'd be wonderful!"

-------------------------------------------------

Megan made it to the meeting place with a mic in her ear listening to the conversation happening in the choir room. Mostly interested in knowing how things turn out, but also wondering what Troy's next move is.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 am

"Sandra was surprised by the sudden request but shook it off quickly and answered back with certainty in her voice."

Sandra: What? No, you are asking me to abandon friends, people I care about and the person I love? I won't! You are not Mafia right, then how do you know me? And how dare you ask me to do that like it's no big deal?

"Sandra loved Tenesha so much, had such a close bond with Emmet and friendships with the others. Then this guy just appears randomly and calmly asks her to turn her back on everything, leave the school and never talk to anybody here again. Who does this guy think he was."

---

"Shortly after leaving the meeting room Kiya was handed all the proper paperwork to pass as a student and get registered before getting ported to a decrite place near the school. While the mission still sounded like a joke, Crosby seemed to have everything preplanned for if Troy needed help, and of course the pay was there. She took a phone Crosby's men gave her, Troy was already added as a contact and she text "arrived".

---

"Troy got the text."

Troy: Good that give us even numbers. Now we just need Karen and the others here, and we can get to business.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 am

The request was a shocking one, to say the least. Emmet bit his lip, a habit he didnt condone, as he pondered the meaning behind it. Why would he ask Sandra so earnestly to leave Genosha, did this have something to do with what Riku told him? If so then this situation was rapidly growing past a simple school yard scuffle " Sandra is right, you have much nerve to make such a request, given your own current situation. Again we will ask, who are you working for and be swift with your answer, I dare say the bloodlust in the room is rather thick at the moment "

Adrian just sat back and watched, he already had thourough grasp on the situation but he prefered to keep his cards tucked away until it became advantagous for him. Though this Phoenix was really beginning to pique his interest, seeing as so many opposing forces were rushing to try and claim it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria made it to the meeting place not to long ago, Atomos was already present, sitting on a piece of debris. Alex was typing away at his laptop and Karen, wearing a big and dreadful looking blonde wig was filing her nails.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:18 am

Thomas sighed knowing he would get that answer. "There is no point in me telling you. Even if I was that dumb there is nothing you can or should do about it. If I did tell you I might as well kiss my life goodbye." at the moment they could tell he held some disdain in his voice but not necessarily for them.

"Sandra it may seem strange to you, but there are a lot of people who think that you will be a very important weapon soon. Some want to use you others want to snatch you up or worse. Not sure who I'm working for, but lets just say this place isn't the safest place for you." Thomas glanced towards Tie knowing who her family was.

"So you're basicaly another pawn? Do you even know what exactly she is even capable of?" Tie's question was immediately answered with a simple.

"Nope, I'm just another idiot put into the grinder. Right now I'm not lying. At this moment my friends should be telling their friends that you people are far too annoying for a small team like us to deal with. Sending more would cause too many issues my bosses don't want. Hell we might even help you." he smirked half joking about the last statement. It wouldn't be the worst idea. Keeping Sandra safe should be their top priority and its better than starting a war with a bunch of surprisingly powerful people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 am

"Troy waited, it did not take to long for Kiya to track down Troy's location, especially after Alex picked up on the new phone signal, Troy told him to send directions. She soon walked in from the darkness carrying a hand bag in her right hand, besides dressing tough the girl didn't look like much at first glace, but if this was a contact of Troy's then she wasn't carrying no bag of books, that was for sure. Kiya eyed the group, not showing any concern towards anyone as she just walked by towards Troy."

Kiya: Troy Crosby.

"Troy looked back seeing her.

Kiya: I heard you've got a problem. I was sent to eliminate said problem.
Troy: Father works fast, I like that. Your assistance will help.
Kiya: Listen kid I'm not one of your school yard thugs. Give me the target.
Troy: The target isn't the issue, it's those surrounding her. Alex!!

"Alex took his laptop over to Troy, who called the others to gather around."

Troy: We're going to strike back at those True Notes assholes. Alex has all their rooms mapped out, we attack after they sleep, catch them off guard. I got Sandra, Eva has Tenesha. New girl, I'm assigning you to Riku, lets see if you are worth the pay. Megan I know what you are thinking, no you don't get Emmet. The guy defeated you decisively back in the tournament, you can't get the job done concerning him. Instead you take Lilia Ashford. Tenshi, your on Emmet.

"Troy was in no mood for complaints, if Megan didn't like what he said, tough luck, suck it up and move on. Troy laid out a piece of paper listing each person a Mafia member was assigned to.

Sandra - Troy
Tanesha - Eva.
Emmet -Tenshi
Katy - Jin.
Tesla - Shag.
Noah -Joe
Tie -Megan
Kaiser -Karen
Tyrone -Victoria
Adrian -Atomos
Riku -Kiya
Roberta-Alex"

Troy: The main goal for most of you is to stall if they are somehow alerted, though if you can manage to take them out, then all the better for us. The main 3 I want dead right now are Sandra, Tenesha, and Emmet.

---

"Sandra wasn't sure what to say about Thomas words, it was pretty obvious this school was dangerous. But she couldn't just up and leave, there was no possible way she was leaving Tenesha abandoned and alone."

Sandra: Look you, I've already come near death, twice. But I'm still here. You never abandon somebody you love, people who have touched your heart so close. You don't up and abandon people like that. If I'm to be honest, this place terrifies me. I often wonder how long it is till I wind up dead. But I'm committed, leaving might save me physically, but it will kill me in here.

"Sandra places her hand over her heart."

Sandra: Nothing you say, is going to change my mind. Whatever happens... we'll deal with it... I know we will...

"Tenesha could feel Sandra's distress. The girl has been though a lot of torment, 2 near deaths and more. Sandra's confidence seemed to be fading the more she reflected back on everything, and Thomas certainly wasn't helping."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 am

Victoria grimaced as she saw who her opponent was to be. Of course it would be Tyrone, who else? She really didnt want to face him, not after everything that had happened between them. She wasnt ignorant of his presence at the earlier battle, she was almost glad she'd been busy with Adrian at the time, it made it so she couldnt think of him. Agian she wondered why someone he held so much hatred for could make her feel this way. Karen scowled, she wanted to get back at Emmet, who the hell was Kaiser anyway? @#$%!

Atomos cocked his head to the side but said nothing , though the gravity around his body seemed to flux for a moment. Eva clapped her hands together with excitement, she'd been wanting to get back at that whore for hurting her precious Troy all day, her imagination beginning to run wild. ALex printed out bios for everyone on their targets and distributed them, complete with pictures, their powers, and room locations.

--------------------------------------------------------

" Of course we will " Emmet added " Were all in this together, any threat to one of us is to be treated as if it's directed at all of us! "

Noah nodded along " You all seem to be very good people(most of you) and I intend to continue helping fight this threat "

Tanesha squeezed her girlfriends hand and pulled her close " Forreal on that, nobody hurts my girl and gets away with it. I'm certainly not letting any of my friends suffer either. Troys not the type to give up and would probably still go after her even if she left the island. This way she's surrounded by people who care about and want to protect her "

Riku was still going over torture tactics, at the same time he was considering what all this would mean, it was all beginning to come out, Sandra's true potential, it wouldnt be long before the other host would be revealed. One thing at a time though, Troy, these goons, and the Hellfire club couldnt be ignored either. Ugh this was getting riddiculous.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:37 am

"Sandra held Tenesha hand firm, she felt comfort and security and Tenesha pulled her close. Sandra tried not to get to emotional and hold back the tears, but there was no doubt that she had a lot to fear. Plus what was this weapon she was supposedly going to become, what was so special about her that everybody targeted her."

Katy: This group, you could say we're almost like family, a home away from home. When one is hurt it hurts us all. Sandra has felt far more torment in the past months then any young teenager deserves to be put though. Rest assured we'll find a way to stop her pain.

"Katy could read Sandra pain, the way she was always close to Tenesha. She was in the mindset that each day could b her last. This resulted in her wanting to spend as much time with her lover as possibly, while she still could."

Katy: Tenesha brings up a good point as well. Do you (Thomas) really think with the amount of interest Sandra attracts, that people won't pursue her off the island? If Troy loses sight of her he won't rest, stories I hear he'd get his father to call a professional hitman on her. Sending Sandra out on her own... it's a death wish waiting to happen. At least here, like my friend said, we can offer her protection.

"Katy wasn't at all willing to take Thomas suggestion, it just seemed suicidal on Sandra's end, and being one of the kindest people you could ever meet, this girl deserved better then turning up face down in a gutter dead, somewhere."

---

"Troy was aware all these match up might not be what people wanted, but it was what it was, last he checked he was the leader of said group, so they could take any attitude they had and stuff it."

Troy: Study your opponents well. I do not want a repeat of earlier. If you find yourself outmatched, then stall for time. Myself, Eva and Tenshi are moving on the 3 main targets for tonight, anybody else is just icing on the cake. Now prepare yourselves and await my call to move out.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:10 am

Megan was immediately on guard the second she saw Kiya enter. The confidence she exuded just annoyed Megan. Mainly because it reminded her of professional killers. People who simple didn't let emotions get in the way. "So a new bitch has joined, and now you want us all to simply slow them down so the rest of you can get your asses kicked?"

She sighed feeling like this plan wasn't going to end to well, but it was better than nothing. "Fine then Bossman. However how will you beat Sandra? The chick's a screamer, but I wouldn't say she's gotten weaker according to Karen's attempt at capturing her." she was reminded of when Karen mentioned how Sandra was powerful enough to actually hurt Karen when shrunk.

------------------------------------------------------

"Well shit guys your getting all mushy. Yo Thomas my man can I ask you something?" Tyrone was already up still massaging his temples trying to get rid of the headache. Thomas was interested in knowing what one of the heirs to the Hill legacy wanted to know.

"Shoot!"

"What happens if she agrees with you and your bosses really wanted her to be safe. How do you think they would do that?"

"Hmm" he took a few seconds and closed eyes thinking of an accurate response. "Well likely put her in custody at an unknown facility. Maybe keep her there until all threats are eliminated."

"How likely is it that all threats will be eliminated?"

"As likely as people stop wanting power. Heh well shit." Thomas grinned easily knowing Sandra would never take this option. Tie turned around and moved towards Sandra putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Sandra don't fret darling. Your attractive, have many friends, a lovely girlfriend, and a power inside you that causes many to fear you. Honestly all you need is a hit single and you're basically popstar. All we have to do now is deal with this particularly loud group of haters, so don't worry." Tie gave her warmest smile knowing that right now Sandra needed people she can trust with her. She turned back to Thomas and walked towards him.

"Now for you Thomas. You've told me all I needed to know. Your ambush and style of fighting appears to be military in origin. The attack came after the Mafia was beaten back."

"So what? There's nothin-" he was immediately cut off as Tie moved up close in a burst of speed putting her finger on his lips. He didn't realize how fast she really was until that moment.

"Hush honey. I'm not done yet. Now your actions obviously show you aren't necessarily in support of the Mafia, but you had information on their plans. Even now it appears that the way you speak of 'protecting' Sandra is unusually similar to certain intelligence agencies or paramilitary groups."

Thomas sneered at that. All he could think was. "You should know bitch. Your family has worked with those groups before." just as he sneered Tie attempted to hold back a snicker feeling that she has him.

"Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if your CIA or maybe simply working with them temporarily. Of course unless we plan on fighting governments or going after terrorist organization this is pointless. Even asking about the others who work with you may not help. Their probably already planning to leave. If so then keeping you hostage may be very tiresome. The Mafia may even be more interesting than you."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:02 pm

"Troy wasn't overly pleased with Megan questioning his plan of attack, but decided to amuse her with a answer."

Troy: One. Sandra being a screamer is exactly where the rest of you come in. If she does manage to send a cry for help, it's your job to stop the True Notes from assisting. Two, I have spoken to Karen about this before. Sandra has a lot of dormant power, the key here is she seems unable to use it, or is low on skill at least. While she did push Karen back, it was the only move Sandra had made, and going by Karen word sounds like a desperation attack more then anything.

Lastly, going in at night. When we go in, most if not all the True Notes should be sleeping. I expect you all to use this to your advantages and not be dumbasses by kicking in doors and putting the entire school on alert. Go in quiet, strike fast.

"Troy retrieved the same metal pole he attacked Tenesha with."

Troy: I'm going to bash that bitches skull in before she ever has a chance to wake up. Keep in mind unlike most of you, the darkness won't hinder me from nailing my target. Now, any more questions?

"Troy may be a heartless psychopathy and brawler, but clearly he wasn't going blindly into this battle and actually had a plan of attack."

---

"Sandra took any warm words spoken towards her to heart. It truly did help a lot having so many close friends around. The later mention of CIA however really surprised her, is she really that feared because of some mystery power laying inside of her that even the government is snooping around? The principle wanting to personally train her (which she heard is nearly unheard of), Mafia trying to kill her, now possible government agents. It all likely tied back to this power."

Sandra: What is it?

"Sandra shared a look of confidence with her girlfriend, the two slowly letting each other go and Sandra took a few steps towards Thomas."

Sandra: Thomas right? You mentioned me being a powerful weapon, it means you must know some about this power I'm supposed to process, that's leading everybody to come after me. I want to know... what is it? What exactly about me is so much more special then other gifted people out there? What's the difference say between me and, hmm, Tyrone for example, another local telekintic of the group? What is it... that everybody wants from me?

"Sandra hoped to get some answers. There had to be a reason she had suffered so much pain lately, and finally, she wanted a answer. She wanted to know why, why her. There has to be a reason, something motivating all of this. It was time she found out what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43