Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:09 pm

"Alex just cracked his knuckles, and shook his head, sure he had super intelligence and could put it to better use then an all out brawl but why miss out on all the fun. Besides he was gona prove smart people didn't have to be boring. Unlike Troy he didn't charge Tie he studied her watching the flame blast dissipate and looked to Emmet on the sidelines while toying with some of his chin hair before Tie brought Troy down with a powerful blow."

Alex: I'm too high for this shit....Interesting she seemed to be surprised when Troy's attack dissipated so my guess is Emmet was the cause of that he might have some sort of flame related ability. Cretin? It's been a while I've heard the term as for entertainment I can't promise anything but..I'll do..my ..best..

"Alex's eyes changed from brown to green, and suddenly he began to growl and started growing more muscular slowly at first then rapidly. He also began growing from his normal height of 6 to nearly 10 as his mass began to expand as well, the ground cracking beneath his weight as he growled successfully transforming into the Hulk."

Alex: Am I entertaining enough now?!

"Alex slammed his foot into the ground causing a chasm to form in the direction he slammed, hoping to cause Tie to fall beneath it."
"Milo heard the sound of applause he had no idea where it was coming from but decided to follow it hearing one of the most beautiful singing voices he'd ever heard, it was surprising the guy(Adrian) didn't have a record deal."

Milo: Damn some of the best singing I ever heard..

"Milo paused he didn't want anyone to know he was creeping, and now he just pretty much revealed himself, good job Milo."
"Kano continued to roam the hallways of the new place, he wondered what sort of contraption he'd been attached too, it wasn't painful, in-fact the pain he felt when he hit the ground had subsided, he felt better, light headed almost, perhaps rthey'd given him medication of sorts. Asgardian medication didn't feel this good, but it completely healed all injuries unlike earth's variant."

Kano: Damn it..father.

"Kano kept walking before decieding he needed questions approaching someone (Ashe) going in the direction of hte infirmary."

KAno: Excuse me sir, my name is Kano Thorson, I'm from Asgard, my father..has sent me to this..p...place..for training and to mingle with this earth folk on Genosha? Anyway I can find out where I'm suppose to be, my sleeping quarters and all of that? Or if you don't know direct me to someone that does.

"Kano had almost cussed out the island, but he figured if these people had helped Asgard in the past to try and show respect, even if this place was very strange and different from the magical realm he was use too."
"Dave felt like this was partially his fault, he hadn't done anything to jeopardize her safety but he'd done little to help as well."

Dave: Fuck If you need speed I'm your guy, I can teleport quick, I just need to know where I'm going.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Troy: About time. Fuck... sure, just wait until after I'm hit by a bloody super punch, ya prick.

"Troy was more then a little annoyed, but it didn't bother Axel, they cussed each other out a lot, often times for fun. Troy was still wondering what happened to his flames, Tie was showing impressive strength but not really any sighs of elemental control. Troy did remember something from the day before though when he assaulted Sandra, he grinned, chuckling a bit painfully."

Troy (directing his words to Emmet): You stupid fucking prick. It was you, wasn't it. You have fire control like me, or some type of element control at least.

"Troy remembered in class, when Emmet got pissed the temperature starting rising. Troy reached out grabbing the walky, which he conveniently feel near."

Troy: Joe... let our friend Emmet know we are serious... maybe then he'll get it through his thick skull to listen.
Joe: With pleasure.

"Over the radio we hear footsteps and Sandra asking Joe what he's doing, seconds later we hear a loud scream from her."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:50 pm

That did, the temperature skyrocketed, flames erupting all over. Emmet gave a demonic roar and shot forward like a bullet, completely catching Troy off guard. He slapped into the other boy propelling them both into a wall, hard. Emmet reared his fist back and slammed it into Troys throat " You fuckinjg asshole!! " he screamed, it pained him that flames probably wouldnt effect the guy, but he made up for it with a physical assault. Though Emmet didnt necessarily look it, he had a decent amount of strength. Gain from figure skating gymnastic, and several other sports he'd taken up. He grabbed the radio " Listen you little worm, enough games, release Sandra now or little Troy is going to pay for it, he held it up to Troys mouth and reared his foot back, slamming on home to the boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:50 pm

"Tie started clapping slowly as Alex changed. It was surprising but not frightening. In fact she hoped for something like this. When he slammed his foot down Tie immediately jumped out of the way and landed on her feet. She stood near the small chasm nearby and shrugged."

Tie: Your not entirely boring yet.

"That was when Emmet shot forward attacking both Troy and Alex. His flames and speed caused them both to get pushed back. She smiled as he took care of Troy."

Tie: I'll keep the green slug occupied!

Excalibur: This battle should test you at your current state.

"Tie groaned knowing he was correct, but she could already figure out what type of monster she was facing. She dug her feet into the ground creating small craters beneath her feet then took off at full speed. Tie moved in a zig zag pattern before jumping into the air and bringing her leg down on Alex's head at full force. She was glad she wasn't wearing her shoes."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"as Emmet beat anyway on Troy, a portal suddenly opened, sucking Troy in before quickly closing before Emmet could follow. Emmet cussed, somehow Joe knew exactly where Troy was, and got him out of danger. But how? A strong volt of electricity then hit Emmet from behind, it acted sort of like a stun gun, tensing Emmet's muscles and causing him to freeze up. At the doorway to the gym, we see a new arrival."

...: So that idiot got into another fight he couldn't handle. Troy you own me for this, I can't saving your ass for free all the damn time.

"The man kept Emmet stunned, walking up to him, taking advantage of Axel distracting the girl."

---

"Meanwhile Troy had arrived in the cave, Joe was helping him up, but pissed of Troy shoved Joe back. In a rage Troy started just stomping away on Sandra, just furiously kicking and stomping as Sandra cried out. He gave her one final kick the stomach, strong as he could still manage leaving Sandra in tears and hurt."

Joe: Dude, don't kill the girl.

"Troy kicked Sandra once more before stumbling away from her."

Troy: Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it! Fuck that bitch and her boyfriend. Give me the blasted radio.

"Joe passes it over."

Troy: Jin. Jin, pick the fuck up already!!

"Keeping Emmet stunned Jin picked up the radio."

Jin: Jesus Christ, calm down.
Troy: Make sure Emmet fucking hears this!.

"Jin shrugged walking over to Emmet with the radio."

Jin: It's for you, Emmet.

"Jin keeps the button on the radio held as Troy speaks."

Troy: You son of a bitch... I warned you, I fucking warned you. What you and your friend did to me... I'm going to make it 10 times worse for Sandra, no, a 100 times. I'm going to torture her, hell I might even rape her, and I'm going to enjoy every fucking second. I'm going to hurt you Emmet, I'm going to hurt you bad. But first, I'm going to hurt everybody that is near and dear to you. Starting with the red head you love so much.

"The radio transmission ended there, and Jin laid his radio aside."

Jin: Sounds like you've just started war, friend.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:33 am

" I definetly have no problem with letting you into the club, that was a great performance. My names Nathaniel Oskin, Glee club advisor "

Adrian looked over as Nate walked over to him, clapping. He bowed his head slight " Thank you, happy to be hear, so am I the only member so far? "

" No, with you our numbers bumped up to six " he frowned " I dont see any of them here yet, but the official auditions aren't for another hour but the list of current members is over here " he led Adrian over to the billboard and sure enough he saw Emmets name. If he wasnt here yet then that situation with Troys gang was still persisting. Nate walked to the back office to sort out sheet music. Adrian headed back over to Tyrone and Roberta.

" It seems like I'm in,so I'm going to see whats happening over at the gym, come if you want " he didnt wait for a response and set off briskly. He hoped they were still fighting, he was itching for some combat.

----------------------------------------------------

Kaiser pondered for a moment " Our best bet is to go to the gym, behind it. Do you know it? " he doubted Sandra was being held there but that was all he could think of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe nodded " Yes, Thor filled out the paperwork some time ago, welcome Kano. I'm afraid I cant see to you precisely at the moment. Apparently a student was assaulted and I was going to see about her, your welcome to accompany me if you wish "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet trembled with rage, disgraceful that he would let this fool take him from behind and not in the good way. His eyes widened as he heard Sandra's scream following Troys dark promise. He shook violently as he tried to move, but his muscles were still locked. He glowered at JIn, fire igniting between then and catching Jins shirt " Y-You! I-I'll kill the lot of you, I swear! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:19 am

"Jin shot a bolt of electricity into Emmet's body to be sure he remained locked up while Jin patted his shirt out. Jin was surprised, seems Emmet and Troy shared something in common, but it was also quite apparent Jin wasn't as reckless as Troy."

Jin: You are not in a position to threaten anyone boy.

"Jin knelled down by Emmet, placing his hand over Emmet's chest"

Jin: I cannot promise your girl will be alive when you awake, but seeing as Troy is using her as leverage, the possibility is quite strong. If you want her back, next time I suggest you fold your hand and obey.

"Jin zapped Emmet with electricity, by altering electric signals in the body, he was about to pretty much put Emmet asleep, to put his body in a type of "standby mode" so to say. Jin would not go out of his way to hurt Emmet, it was clear Troy wanted that pleasure all to himself. With Emmet in sleep mode, Jin turned his attention to Tie and Alex. The mere fact Tie is going fist to fist with the Hulk suggested to Jin that she process great strength, if he needed to get involved, it would be best to avoid a physical fight at all cost."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:21 am

Alex: Yeah yeah whatever man!

“He turned his attention back to Tie only for her to avoid the chasm, just like with Troy he’d been observing she was fast, as her leg swooped down to his own head he reached forward to grab her leg to bend it before trying to throw her like a baseball.”

Alex: Fuck finally Jin’s here, good to have another level headed person around.
…………………….
“Milo was glad Adrian and co hadn’t seemed to notice him, this glee club thing was interesting he wondered if…just maybe.”

Milo: Hey excuse me Mr. Oskin can I audition?

“He tried synchronizing with Adrian, he didn’t know what his powers where not that he really cared, he was ready to try some singing.”
…………………………
Dave: Yeah come on let’s go.

“Dave put his hand on the teacher, and they teleported behind the gym where the smell of the marijuana smoke had mostly dissipated and he was focused on the fight taking place with Alex an d Tie.”
……………………..
“Kano tried to hide his rage when he found out his father had filled out the paperwork already, meaning this wasn’t just some impulsive punishment he’d been planning this.”

Kano: Ay I understand, and no I don’t mind accompanying you If this is my home now then I can’t be letting people harm other students.

“Kano didn’t really care about the student that was hurt, but he was itching for a fight to take out his frustration of being banished to Genosha.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:13 am

"Tie's leg was far more durable than a normal human. His attempt at trying to bend it didn't completely work. He fractured the bone causing her to grit her teeth, but it was already starting to heal in spite of his attack. Tie had to think fast. As he threw her she could see that Emmet was actually in trouble. This may not be the best time to continue at least for his sake.

She spun through the air and landed on her feet merely a dozen feet away from Jin. Immediately she spun around and ran towards Jin focusing her power into a spell. The amount of will power and physical energy put into the spell could make any normal person keel over after it was done. Tie wasn't normal and could push through any strain."

Tie:Time Alter Double Accel

"Her movement increased twice as fast as her already quick movement. Jin wouldn't be able to match her movements in a fight but she wasn't looking for one. Before he could move to hit her she shoved him pushing down and grabbed Emmet in one motion."

Tie: I bid you two a farewell.

"She stretched out her hand and mumbled some words. A incredibly bright light lit up the gym. Its supernatural nature made it possible to temporarily blind anyone but the user. Tie grabbed the radio Jin set aside and raced out of the gym with Emmet over her shoulder."

Tie: Why are the pretty ones so foolish? I hope you can wake up because I have a plan.

"Leg was pretty much healed by now. She wasn't happy about leaving the battle unfinished, but an ally was in need of help and getting him killed for her own glory was beneath her."

---------------------------------------

"The floor shook a little even in the choir room, and the sound of a loud crash made it obvious something was going on. When Adrian made his way to the gym Tyrone followed eager to see what was going on. Roberta however was not all that willing to get involved in other people's business."

War: There is conflict in that direction. You know you want to see it.

"That voice again. She frowned knowing something bad was happening. It was like a whisper in her skull that she always heard when people were hurting each other. She never told anyone about this for fear of being labeled insane, but it always attempted to persuade her into fighting."

Roberta: I...I'm coming to!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 am

"Jin was surprised by Tie's ability, he didn't know about Alex, but Jin suspected Tie was more then a mere mutant. When he started getting his vision back, he went over to Alex."

Jin: That women isn't normal. Her strength and speed is at superhuman levels, yet that seems to be only the tip of the ice berg from her display. Alex you should look into her history, see what you can dig up. Something is unusual.

"It didn't go unnoticed to Jin that the radio was missing as well, only logical conclusion was Tie took it. He wondered what she was planning. Jin was clearly in no hurry to pursue Tie, Jin had seen to Emmet who was the main focus."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:50 am

Adrian stumbled slightly as a tremor rocked the ground. He steadied himself and entered the area. It seemed he'd missed quite a party based on all the damage he saw. He spotted a large green man and a boy he supposed was around his age. In the next instant two other guys appeared " Maybe the party isnt over yet " he knelt down and touched the ground.

Kaiser narrowed his eyes, he recognized Jin, another of guys that hung around Troy " You, where is Sandra Fuller? " he demanded he unslung one of his wooden swords. It throbbed in his hands, like a beating heart. He wasnt going to unseal it.....unless absolutely necessary. Jin seemed suprised that more and more people were swarming from woodworks.

Adrian read the history of the area and what he saw displeased him. He saw Troy and John? Jonas? Jill? Some other guy with portal generation talking, the green one appear with a blunt. He scanned through Emmet and Ties confrontation. His lips twisted in smirk as he watched Emmet savagely attack Troy, a faint stirring in his loins. But his expression soured when he watched Jin incapacitate Emmet. He stood up, his face darkening. The type of expression that told Tyrone to step back.He walked over to where Kaiser was starring down Jin.

" Tap out, it appears I have some business with this person " he faced Jin, completely ignoring Kaiser " I have a vague understanding of who you are. Your petty little gang walks around here like you have owners rights. For the most part I havent cared, all the crap you do is kitty play. Our paths havent crossed until today " he shifted a little, his stance radiating aggression " You touched my toy, thats intolerable and I'm not letting you leave here till you pay user price. 2, no 3 pints of blood, most of the flesh on your arms and your left tibia should do " his eyes lost all sense of warmth, the facade fell as Adrian let his real self out to breath. Above them a murder of crows began flocking, while Vultures circled.

--------------------------------------------------------

Emmet gasped as he awoke. His body completely relaxed and fine, life flooding through it. He stood up and stretched out " Not my finest hour and I'm afraid Sandra may pay the price " he gritted his teeth. This situation was getting worse by the second " You have my thanks, Comrade " he was most impressed by Lilians battle skills.

------------------------------------------------------

Ashe entered the med bay with Kano and began conversing with doctor on hand. Katy's recovery was going well it seemed, he walked over to talk with her and get to the bottom of this all.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nate had gathered the music sheets and come out just as Adrian and the others left. He smiled at Milo " Well, sure go ahead " he wondered about the merrit of actually setting up a time for these things.

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:29 am

"Emmet finally awaken much to Tie's pleasure, but it wasn't fast enough. She was however glad he was alright."

Tie: You did what you could my friend, but battles don't always go our way. However.

"She pulled out her phone and had Ashford security services on speed dial."

Tie; I have better options.

"Tie got the standard Ashford greeting from the AI when she called but immediately interrupted it."

Tie: No time for that. I'm requesting Ashford Electronic Warfare services.

Ashford Electronic Warfare services is only available for high priority clients. Of course since you are part of the Ashford family Ms. Ashford you are allowed half price.

Tie: Your making me pay this time? Fine fine whatever take it out of my savings.

Wonderful! Now would you like Electronic Warfare Support, Electronic Protec...

Tie: Just give me support. I have a radio transmission I want you to find. I'm going to be talking to the target soon. If you can give me the target's location that would be excellent.

"This type of service was very expensive and dangerous. Last time the company was hired for this it got into a mess with the South Koreans. The AI knew when to give leniency since it didn't question her."

Support team is ready.

"Tie pressed the button on the radio and put it up to her lips."

Tie: Hello? I'm hoping to speak to weakling called Troy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tyrone grabbed Kaiser's shoulder gently to make him step back a bit from Adrian. He smiled knowing how serious he was getting, but he couldn't help but feel his heart beating faster. The crows flying above him made him get pretty close to increasing the moisture level in his underwear."

Tyrone: Oh shit you idiots did it now. You don't want my boy to get angry up in here.

"He turned to Alex sizing him up with a smug look on his face, but slowly stepping back behind Kaiser and Roberta."

Tyrone: I'm more of a support dude. You two got the swords and super strength.

Roberta: Nice tell him about my power idiot!

"She sneered at him then turning back Alex. Roberta could feel the left over remnants of a battle in the room, and Adrian's energy didn't make it any better. In fact the worst feeling for her was the excitement before a fight. Nothing terrified her more was the feeling that she could enjoy hurting others. Roberta knew a bit about some gang around the school, but she generally never saw their activities. If this was them and they had Sandra then they needed to be destroyed."

Roberta: We don't have to fight okay. Just tell us where Sandra is so no one gets hurt.

"It was hard to try and reason with them. Her voice was beginning to get shaky. Trying to tell someone you want peace when you are craving war is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Jin: I cannot tell you where Sandra is, as simply, I do not know. Troy does not lend me that type of information as I have my own motives outside the gang, the man is a bit of a control freak like that. Only reason I'm allowed to allies with them, is because he owed me. And you (Adrian), I merely incapacitated Emmet, I did not hurt him, well not much anyway. If he's not awake already, then he'll be back and dancing within the hour. Troy Crosby is the enemy you want friend, he wants true misery for Emmet.

"Jin had made the right call doing as little harm to Emmet as possible. It seemed Emmet had gathered more friends then Troy had expected."

Jin: So what will it be? The longer we fight, the more time is wasted. The more time wasted is all the longer Sandra suffers. The more she suffers, the more it hurts Emmet. So we could fight, or you can put your time to better use.

"Some sparks appeared around Jin's hand, but he did not attack, here was merely a statement that he was ready if a fight broke out. But unlike Troy, Jin was not going to be the aggressor, it would be the other group."

---

"Joe curious is about to answer the radio when Troy kicks it from Joe's hand, the radio flips in the air before landing in the water and sinking to the bottom."

Joe: Dude, the fuck, those isn't cheap?
Troy: Do I fucking look like I care.
Joe: But without the radio how we convince Emmet we still have...
Troy: He knows, until he see's her in the flesh again, he'll know.

"Troy was still steaming, he didn't even want to hear Emmet or Tie's voice."

Troy: Fuck it, fuck it! Joe, go get "her".

"Joe shrugged and started walking towards Sandra, but stopped and turned towards Troy when he called out."

Troy: Not fucking Sandra. "her", Megan, Plague Doctor. Tell her I need her survives for a torture job.
Joe: Dude seriously? Aren't you taking this thing with the Emmet boy to far?
Troy: I'll take it as far as I fucking want ok, now you better go get her if you don't want to end up like Katy and Sandra.

"Joe didn't like this, Megan's form of torture went far beyond any type of beating, but it seemed the boss was pissed and wanted to make a statement. Joe reluctantly opened a portal and stepped though it. Meanwhile Troy went over to Sandra who was already hurt and it pain, he forced her to look at him and spoke."

Troy: Soon you will feel pain you can't even imagine, this will be nothing compared to was is to become upon you. I hope you are proud of Emmet for causing this.
Sandra: Please... I-I didn't do anything...
Troy: You got close to Emmet, that's all you needed to do.

"Troy walked away from Sandra, with Troy's back turned, Sandra tried to send him one more message. On Emmet's end he suddenly dropped to his knee's, his head was suddenly aching beyond believe, a headache like he has never experienced before. He grabbed his head in agony until suddenly he head a voice, recognizing it as Sandra. The vast majority of her message was missed large due to the condition Sandra was in and general experience with her telepath, it all combined to make Sandra misuse the ability and cause Emmet pain. But though it all, two words managed to get though. The first word Emmet head Sandra speak was "help", the second word was "cave".

Soon after the connection was gone, Emmet slowly started feeling better. Emmet could only of guessed Troy had caught on, and put a end to Sandra's attempts to reach out for help."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Emmet was suddenly assaulted by an intense migrane, he fell to his knees clutching his head. Amidst all the static, he heard Sandra's voice. Just two words though " help " and cave " he got to his feet " Sandra seems to have given me a clue " The troglodyte seem to have her in some cave, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its somewhere on the beach "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian held his hand out, black electricity coursed across his skin and gathered into a mid sized orb " Believe me, it wouldnt be much of a fight " he crushed the ball, a crow flying down to roost on his shoulder " Allow me to let you in on a little secret, I couldnt begin to care less about this Stacy girl. Even my interest in Emmet is, well complicated to explain. But it seems he's come into conflict with you lot and from what i've seen this isnt going to end today and I dont want it too. A little conflict goes a long way, regardless of what started this all, I forsee some " colorful times ahead. After all, I was gonna kill you all eventually anyway. My hunger doesnt really permit to much innactivity " He already had what Jin had so he was little interest, aside from basic wanting to expose his rib cage. But fire control, portal creation, and whatever the green guy had, yes those would be nice " he licked his lips as he stroked the crows head " But in place of wanting to assist Emmet, I'll delay your execution " in a quick and brutal move he wrenched the crow forward and crushed its head in his hand. Blood oozing between his fingers and falling to the ground with feathers. He dropped the bird at Jins feet and walked past him to the touch the side of the gym. He delved into a deeper read this time, focusing on words along with the images. This was more difficult but he picked on cave and beach. Nodding to himself he started walking away

" Till next we meet, Jin Karma. Watch your step " Accidents happen all the time "

He tapped Kaiser " He's yours if you want him, but the Sandra girl isnt here. Troy's keeping her held in one of the caves, if you have a teleportation skill, take me to the beach and I can begin searching "

Kaiser was immensely surpised and for a moment he didnt know what to say. He hadnt heard the conversation, but the guy basically killed a crow, but he shoved this aside, Sandra was what mattered at the moment " It's not me, Dave, did you get all that? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:11 pm

"Katy was happy to see Ashe, a authority figure. She was a bit drowsy, being on morphine to kill the pain. Her upper body was heavy with bandages, it's clear she took most the punishment in the body. She has a bandage where her leg was hurt, but otherwise was alright on the lower body. Her arms had brushing and scratching, but nothing needing bandages, and her head was bandaged slightly where she revived a few cuts."

Katy: Hello Ashe. The nurse says you have some questions for me?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Ashe found Katys current state relatively shocking. For a moment he lifted his hand as if to touch her but quickly let it fall to his side. No, she swore not use " that " anymore, there was a reason he avoided places like this, to easy to give into temptation " Yes, I apologize immensely for the attack on you, as a teacher its my responcibily to insure the safety of my students. I'm not blind to the antics of certain individuals, but I am still new here. Please tell me who is responcible for this and I will make sure they are severely punished " the word came out more twisted then he meant it to, another effect of being here.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:41 pm

It seems like someone doesn't want to talk to you. I wonder why? No matter we have data on all radio transmissions in the area for the last hour. Tell us which area you want us to search?

"Tie was already way ahead of AI in realizing that and already crushed the radio. She didn't know where exactly they were since they could've been anywhere. It tempted her to go back in and use all of magic and punch that green thing's head off. Luckily what Emmet said brought her out of that idea."

Tie: The beach? AI was there any transmissions coming from beach?

Yes of course. The Location is being sent to your phone. Payment has been doubled. Have a nice day.

Tie: Well I know what to do to the thing that thought we needed better customer service. So Emmet I have the location of where we need to go. We should hurry.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Katy: It was Troy Crosby, the fire dude that hit Sandra in class.   Him and one of his lackies blindsided me two on one and just ruthlessly beat away on me.

"There was nothing wrong with Katy's memory which means any punishment to the head wasn't to server."

---

"Joe had checked a few locations until finding the girl asked for."

Joe: Umm, mam, Crosby sent me. He said he wants you for a torture job?

"Joe knew several locations to find everybody in the group, he was the resident transporter for all of them. He waited to see if Megan would respond."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

"Megan was inside her Dorm room playing the cello with a bloody Hockey mask on her face and a yellow sundress. She felt as she was starting to finally get good at this. The agency permitted her to take classes for instruments since it did have a calming effect. In fact she was given a large amount of leniency in her operations here. As long as she never divulged her true intentions and gathered intel they didn't care what she did.

When Joe appeared she stopped and listened to him explain himself. Megan didn't look at him, but carefully put her Cello away."

Megan: Is that all you want me for? I swear its like "Megan would you please go teach this shit a lesson." or "Megan! Could you be a dear and show this fool the meaning of fear." well you and Troy aren't that polite you get my meaning.

"She grabbed her red hair and started rubbing her hands all over giving it a messy look. The Genosha Mafia was always a fun little group since she could have her type of fun with them. Troy tolerated it, but sometimes she did want some peace and quiet."

Megan: Fine then I'll come with you. Let me grab my shoes.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"Joe let Megan get ready and then opened a portal back to the cave. Once they got back Troy sent Joe out again. Joe returned soon after with a little recording camera, Troy grabs it and heads over to Megan."

Troy: Thank you for coming. You see that girl (points out Sandra), I want you to torture her, and record it. Make a example out of her, put her though hell, though pure agony. Just keep her alive, she is of no use to me dead.

"Troy was taking things even further. Before Emmet could only hear Sandra scream, but now he wanted Emmet to not just hear, but see every agonizing moment Sandra would be going though."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:01 pm

" Thank You Miss Karma, thats all I needed to hear. Get some rest " for a moment he decided and touched her shoulder, a wave of coolness washing over her body, it wouldnt flat out heal her but would definetly speed up the recovery process. Ashe left, with Kano still with him, finding Troy and whoever was involved was prior but he couldnt move the way he liked with Kano in toe " I'm going to hand you your schedule and dorm location, I'm afraid I have to cut the tour short " the stopped off at the faculty office and Ashe gave the boy everything he needed " Your school uniform should be in your room along with your things " he gave him a quick nod and vanished in a blur.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 am

"Megan lifted her mask up showing her pale skin and seemingly soft features. She wanted to take a good look at Sandra then at Troy. He looked more pissed than usual and not only that, but a little hurt."

Megan: Well fine I guess I'm not the star of this little video.

"She grabs the camera and gets close to Sandra before kneeling down."

Megan: Hey come on look at me. Did you hurt little Troy's feelings?

"Megan smiled looking back him trying to get under his skin. The gang always thought it was just her messing around, but it always involved asking questions. She wasn't necessarily sane, but she was there to gather information about these mutants and superhumans. What she sent back was valuable enough to excuse her staying here."

Megan: Sure I'm going to hurt you a little but you can think of that as an initiation!

"She grinned from ear to ear genuinely excited about the prospect."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"Sandra was already frightened by the new arrival."

Sandra: No don't, please. I didn't do anything to Troy or the group, nothing.

"Troy suddenly spoke up."

Troy: This girl is associated with another pair of guys who's becoming a thorn in my side. This is being done to set a example to them all, not to fuck with us.

"It was clear Troy wasn't going to let her go. Sandra just had to hope, pray that Emmet heard her call, or that somebody would find her."

---

"Katy already wasn't feeling much pain due to the stuff the doctor gave her, but after what Ashe did, Katy was comfortable enough to quickly start falling asleep. She wasn't sure what Ashe had in mind for Troy, but that man deserved whatever was coming to him."

---

"It would seem Jin would of gotten an easy break, Jin hadn't told many people his true last name, Alex was a little surprised when Adrain suggested he had the same last name as Katy."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:37 pm

"Megan was far more interested in Sandra's pleading than Troy's explanation, but she understood why he wanted her to pay. The false look of sympathy on her face couldn't fool anyone. She turned on the camera and aimed it at Sandra."

Megan: Hello viewers my name is William Shatner and this is the maiden known as the Enterprise. As you can see the old girl is a little battered so I'm going to do a little remodeling.

"Megan grabbed Sandra's arm and noticed the girl was struggling. One punch to the jaw calmed her down."

Megan: Well as you can see she's a little irritable, but that's okay. First I'm going to mark my incision.

"Her third invisible arm gently placed the camera down on a rock a few feet away giving it a good view. The second it was placed her vector moved forward and struck with enough precision to avoid veins but cut deep through the skin and hit bone. The vector began shattering the bone little by little causing Sandra to scream out in pain."

Megan: Well I never said I was a Surgeon, but the incision was made and now I'm in the process of changing the structure of the ship. Now the old girl has been through much, but improvements need to be made obviously.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 pm

“The blinding light effected Alex but he shielded his eyes as quickly as possible, however that didn’t completely protect him from the effects. “

Alex: Exactly Troy was foolish to try to engage her in physical combat I’m glad you stepped in when you did.

“More people came and Alex was still intrigued In everyone’s power but he didn’t want to be making this many enemies at such a rapid pace, such was the cost of being Troy’s friend. He was thinking about “Betraying” his friend at least temporarily to make peace until he found out what everyone else was capable of.”

Alex: Hmm good on you Jin for avoiding a fight with all these people, I wonder what the hell is Troy planning seems these days he’s not thinking as much.

“Alex had decided not to comment on what Adrian said about Jin’s last name mainly to avoid confrontation, he’d look into that during his own free time.”
……………
“Kano stood by waiting for the teacher he was accompanying him for now, at least until he foud something more interesting to do. Upon getting in the room and seeing Katy’s condition he was appalled that someone would beat a woman like this, not to mention she was very attractive. After getting the information he nodded.”

Kano: So it seems there are foul people moving about on this place….hurting innocents, they may not be basilisks or serpents but they’ll do just fine to let me exercise my rage on them!

“Kano left now wishing he had his hammer more so then ever, now he had to rely on his mutant power since his skill over weather wasn’t the greatest without mjolnir to channel it through.”
………………….
Dave: Heard just about everything, I can get you where you need to go man.

“Dave placed his hand on Adrian’s shoulder, and teleported both of them to the beach”

Dave: Here we are,
………………………..
Milo: Alright well here I go.

“Milo was still synched with the power reaper, so he was about to use his singing ability. He figured even if that guy didn’t join, it was glee club there’d be people around with singing skills to duplicate.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Milo: (Sings so Sick, computer would’t let me copy the lyrics smh)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next