Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Emmet clapped hiss hands today " I propose an event to mark todays momentous sucesss, we the True Notes clashed with those upstarts in the Mafia and met victory not all in the outward sense but much has been learned and that be put towards a greater victory, the weekend is coming up afterall "

Emmets suggestion for a part seemed interesting and they began pondering where and what it would entail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" I agree, Miss Kharma put on a great display of skill and overall will power. Had she not been injured then victory would have surely been hers, Troy Crosby has much to learn though I give credit where it is do, he has the brutality the mercilessness a warriors needs to have. Tyrone and Joe, jester personas aside, both have very versatile abilities, they lack nerve though but with some practice they can go far. Ah Emmet performed as well as i'd expected him too, even with his abilities severely restrained his artistic mind and brutality is awe inspiring. Megan was put in a bad matchup and that she'd rubbed such an opponent the wrong way before hand didnt help her. But I can see why the CIA would employ her. Jin has is a good strategist, he calculated Tesla's ability and the advantage it gave her and crafted a stellar strategy. Tesla's performance was admirable as well, sometimes victory all comes down to a single move. Victoria fared well against her zombified opponent, her power and agility were splendid. Evangeline scored the win when she embraced her true nature, had she done it from the start, the match would have been rather short lived. Tenshi's mastery of his skill is impressive as well as his craftiness. Adrian was at a bit of a disadvantage and knew this of course, its wonderal when the arrogant can see pat themselves, allows for tasty moves. Roberta trully impressed with her raw power, yes that girl has much potential, Shag's display of stealth and evasion were excellent. Though I think the finale may have stolen the show. Its been quite some time since ive seen a time/space manipulator and the hell spawn.....ha such a display couldnt have been better if theyd planned it all before hand " she smirked as she stood up " Next monday shall mark the beginning of the trials, now that theyve proven themsselve in this arena the next one should be a piece of cake "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva hobbled into the graveyard where Jericho was waiting. She plopped down in front of him and hung her head. Jericho put down the spell book he was reading and began the process of stablezing her body and spirit. The entire time Eva was quiet, lost in though.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Shawkun: I want to see Sandra in action as well, Megan really laid her back though. However, it isn't impossible to get her ready for the next battle. We have also missed out on Tenesha.

"There was also the Mafia's big green powerhouse, who was not idk5idcut on display on this night."

---

Tesla: Any celebration would have to wait till the groups recovered enough to attend.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:48 am

Tie: Oh come on my mother always said it isn't a party if someone doesn't at least have a broken bone or two.

"She said with such an up beat voice betrayed the seriousness of anyone's wounds. To Tie the idea of a celebration involved a lot of wine, duels, dancing, wine, and magic. Unfortunately due to some of the ages and it not necessarily being Lilia's preference she held off on a party like that.

Sarah came over, but kept her distance a bit to feel comfortable. She didn't feel a part of their little club and her involvement was more as an observer. Of course that didn't stop her from finding some entertainment out of the entire thing. If they actually went and had a party she'd be tempted to join just to see what would happen."

Tyrone: I'd party, but if I could talk without trying my best to ignore some serious pain I'd be up for it. Right now I need to get some ice.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

" Well it seems everything went exactly as planned " Riku commented, leaning against the window ceil of a hospital room " Even with the unecessary twist thrown in, I'll admit I got a little worried but it all worked out "

" True and now we can move on to the next step now that youve earned a place in the mafia "

Kaiser was sitting in his hospital bed, his head wrapped in bandages, partially covering his left eye. His right arm in a cast and sling and bangages around his chest. This was all an act though, save for his arm, he was completely fine. " Seeing as you took down a member of the Glee club in such a brutal fasion, he's sure to let you in on his secret workings "

" At what price though " Riku mused starring at Kaisers arm, the original plan was to fight for a good while to showcase they were both strong so when Kaiser took a dive it would leave a bigger impression on Troy. Riku would darken the field and they would pretend to keep fighting while they used the blood Pack Riku had brought and " down " Kaiser. But Lilia's impromptu rule change had caused for them to go close to all out with each other. Riku's magic had been able to fool the spirits enough for them to get away with it.

" Your rib cage? "

" Psh, i'm already healing and its not like its the first time i've had my ribs broken on purpose or otherwise. Stupid heffa " he muttered.

" Yes, it seems Lilia has it out for you or me "

Riku shook his head " No, it's me. She'd been alternating between ignoring my existance and shooting daggers with her eyes. I was fine with the former and the latter was no big shakes. She has her reasons I guess, I could care less about her and as long as we stay out of each others way it should be fine " Not going into full detail about why Lilia didnt like him, he was used to high and mighty angelic beings giving him the stink eye.

" By the way, what blood did you use? "

" Pig, how much did you pay the doctor to cover for you and falsify your injuries? "

" I didnt pay him anything, we just have an understanding on certain matters is all "

Riku smirked " You know I must say your quite the doting son, I certainly wouldnt go to such lengths for my own mother, then again the cunts six feet under and trapped in a hell dimention " he looked out the window as he spoke, the moon would be full in a few days " In any case i'm happy to help you out, hell knows I have nothing better to do "

" You could actually do your job as a member of the mages association " Kaiser pointed out as he relaxed on his bed.

" Who says i'm not? This place has magi coming out the wazoo. The heffa, the necromancer boy whose the master of the Mafias resident zombie girl, some gender bent being, the principle of this place, the glee club teacher, and then theirs you. Not to mention someone activated a high level reality marble, those arent common and further reason for me to be here and monitor the joint. This is a mutant mainly  haven but it seems to take in a host of other beings as well, quite suspicious " Riku was swirling a strand of darkness between his fingers, the moment he'd entered the room via the shadows he'd wrapped the room in a protective casing so as no sound would come out and they couldnt be monitored by magic or technology. The staff had been advised to leave Kaiser along anyway but one couldnt be too careful.

" I'm not a magi " Kaiser said automatically, a talk theyd had multiple times in the past and would continue to have " But yeah I noticed that too, i'll help you in anyway I can since your being so cooperative for this "

" Funny, weve always had each others back and you are a magi just you wait. Another thing is you left your swords behind, was that a wise thing to do "

" Emmet will bring them to me tomorrow, its fine, the seals on them will remain strong as ever even in my absense "

" One shouldnt disgard such weapons so casually "

" As I was told when I received them, unlike some people I could mention who stole weapons from the church "

Riku laughed then put on a serious face " I dont know what your implying but I might say that I got away with it and their officially gifts "

This sent both boys into a laughing feat, Riku doubling over in pain for a moment " I'm fine, well if were done here, I should be going then " he starred longingly at Kaisers bed but turned and stared walking away.

" Get over here "

Riku looked over his shoulder, Kaiser was sitting up, his uninjured arm extended out in clear invitation. He hesitated, he wanted nothing more to cuddle against the other boy, but.

" You monster! Your disgusting, do you think you deserve comfor or to be touched?! "

He flinched and turned away, his gaze locked on the half moon, his rocky emotions chimed with the music that Started playing.

Riku:
AHHHHHHH

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief
Behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy
The flawless skin hides the secrets within
Silent forces that secretly ignite your sins

Riku and Kaiser:
Fly away, fly away
From the torch of blame
They hunt you
The Lucifer's Angels
Never lived, you never died
Your life has been denied
They call you
The Lucifer's Angel

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kaiser:
Beyond these clouds you can hide all your tears
Beyond this world you'll be safe from their wicked fears
And in their hearts they fear your demands
You know their minds won't accept you, they'll never understand

Riku and Kaiser:
Fly away, fly away
From the torch of blame
They hunt you
The Lucifer's Angels
They call you
The Lucifer's Angel

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Riku:
On your own I know you can make it

Kaiser:
Truth or bone. I know you can shake it

Riku:
Survive alone I know you can take it

Riku and Kaiser:
Fly away, fly away
From the torch of blame
They hunt you
The Lucifer's Angels
They call you
The Lucifer's Angel

Fly away, fly away
Run away, run away
Hide away, hide away
Lucifer's Angel
[x3]

Riku finally made his decision and climbed into the bed with Kaiser, sighing contently as the other boys arm came around him. The shadows lifted from the room allowing the moons light to shine on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" Yes yes of course, I'm getting a little ahead of myself but I simply love parties and planning them out " Emmet gushed " The moment everyone is in tip top condition we'll have the grandest of celebrations! " he declared. He bid everyone farewell and flew off.

Adrian yawned and left as well, moderately suprised Victoria wasnt tagging along, but the girl had left rather quickly soon after. He got to his room, stripped to his boxer briefs and fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Tanesha and Sandra were at the end of the movie when Emmet burst into the room and struck a pose " Hail to the conquering hero! "

" I take it you won your fight " Tanesha laughed.

" Oh I certainly won " he sat down at the two girls feet and immediately launched into the nights events.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia smiled as she straddled Shawkuns hips " Yes, I'll have to have a word with Cannibal doctor. Theres to many injured students running around, their missing out on the fun. If he' a miracle as the rumors say then it should be childs play for him to get Sandra and Katy tap dancing good as new " She was dying to see Sandra's potential put into action but there was no real rush. A racing horse needed to be groomed before it could be sent to the tracks afterall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".......um can I ask you something "

" No, but your going to ask anyway so go on "

Jericho had finished, Eva was more or less " healed " up. She'd been so quiet and motionless, a real corpse, but she seemed to be coming back to herself now.

" I....um, I mean will the love potion really work? " Victoria's words still rang in her head and despite her best efforts, she couldnt shake them. Of course Troy loved her, he'd told her that a million times, he let her in the group when she had no one at the school, save for Jericho and that was the same as having nothing at all. Why would he lie to her?

" Yes, I made it so will work flawlessly, provided he drinks it " he didnt mention that he'd seen Troy throw the bottle away.Which annoyed him considering he'd wasted time in making it but it in the end it wasnt his concern. The seeds of doubt were already planted in her.

Eva sprang up " UGH, what am I saying, of course my precious Troy loves me. Twice today TWO TIMES I was called his wife, his fiancee of i've been a fool such an idiot. He loves me and I love him, we'll be together forever, no matter what some stupid cunt says " her resolves was reaffirmed and any doubts she had were kicked out of her head. She waved goodbye to Jericho and skipped away.

" Moronic girl " Jericho shook his head picked his spellbook back up.

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

"Emmet surely had a lot of stories to tell. She was saddened by the news Troy had hurt Katy again."

Sandra: Sounds like things went fairly back and forth.

"While she felt bad for Katy, she couldn't deny, she was glade Emmet was able to get back at Megan for her."

---

Shawkun: In terms of talent, Sandra has none. If she did Megan would never injured her to start with. However, she is scared now and know Troy's little gang isn't above killing. I think if pushed again, willing or instinctively, she will start tapping into her power.

"He had a smug grin as Cordelia moved in."

---

"Tesla made back to her room after a while."

Tesla: I should of got Emmet to fly me back or something...

"She got back to her room, stumbled to her bed and immediately went to sleep, still with her cloths on."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 pm

"After Emmet tells the stories of the nights events, the group realizes it it getting late. After a mini celebration of their victories Tenesha decides to leave, Sandra thanks her again for everything she'd done today before biding her a farewell.

The next morning we see Emmet and Sandra enter the Glee Club. Emmet again made sure Sandra was styled to no less then perfection. Her nails was done, her hair was let down but still styled, all touch up's or make was done to as usual Emmet's standards. To their surprise they see Tesla already present, Katy didn't seem to be around."

Sandra: Emmet do you think the doctors are going to not let Katy join us today?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 pm

"Kano and Milo decided to show up both for different reasons. Who-ever he'd mimicked before had some amazing singing qualities so Milo wanted a shot at getting at that again, besides being in the vicininty of all those familiar people with powers he had to eventually get good with some of them although it sucked he couldn't really retain shit. Kano on the other hand was ready for merry making, luckily while his dad had forced him here he had his secret stash of alcohol contained in a magical pouch made by Heimdall which meant it was unseen by even the mighty Thor himself. He'd just finished smashing two 40's, and a loko as he walked in managing to keep his balance."

Kano: Ayy so this is where you mortals gather to make musical sounds from your voice, tis should be interesting!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:54 pm

" Possibly but I think the doctor would insist some light bed rest at least, strapped to the bed most likely " he was reading the latest issue of Vogue magazine and showing Sandra new outfits. They'd greeted Tesla when they'd first gotten their, Emmet was suprised she was present, since she'd most likely spend the duration her head phones on byut he didnt begrudge her, having taken a shine to her. Tanesha marched into the room with Victoria at her side.

" Morning bad bitches " Tanesha greeted them taking a seat. Victoria sat a little way from them started doing math homework she'd been putting off.

" Morning hun " Emmet greeted over his magazine. That was when Kano walked into the choir room, Emmet, Victoria, and Tanesha immediaely took noticed and clustered by Sandra to gush.

" OMG, do you see that guy "

" Yesss, oooh he's giving me life right now "

" Who is he? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Sandra: I don't know, I've never seen him before. Why is he talking like Greek god or something?

"Tesla came over to join the group."

Tesla: Anyone know who this fellow is?

---

"Meanwhile at the hospital Katy was indeed strapped down to the bed, but she wasn't taking it lying down. One of the nurses laid a glass of water near by. Katy had drew the water from the glass and was manipulating it with her fingers. She moved the water quickly over the straps with enough force and precision to cause a eroding effect and cut though them. Katy smiled once the straps broke, directing the water back into it's glass.

She sat up, being careful she wanted to test her leg. It only took a little bit of pressure and Katy knew she wasn't walking on that leg. She hobbled on one leg over to a wheelchair and wheeled herself into the hall, seeing a long straight corridor."

Katy: Perfect!
...: Hey you!

"Katy looked to see a nurse noticed her and was coming."

Katy: Ot oh. Hmm... water jet time!  Smile 

"Katy lined her chair up and moved her hands around, drawing moisture from the aim and collecting it into water. She used the water to then blast herself down the hall at speed. While she couldn't keep a steady stream of water, the initial blast had her going plenty fast."

Katy: Whoo!!

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 pm

“Kano walkd over to the Tanesha, Sandra, Emmet and Victoria as well as Telsa.”

Kano: Good Morning beautiful earth women, and my fellow handsome earth men, I am Kano, Prince of Asgard, son of Thor, Grandson of the mighty Odin, future ruler of the 9 Realms at your hand

“Kano bent down on one knee taking Tanesha’s hand to kiss it then the other females.”

Kano: I’ve come to accompany you all in the formation of beautiful sounds from our voices, and to be in the company of some beautiful women as well.
Milo: Showoff..why the hell is he so happy..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Tesla: Why not just say you are to sing? That's the term for "beautiful sounds with our voice".

"Sandra wasn't sure what to make of this man, but he was charming."

Sandra: So your from... Asgard?

"Sandra only know that name from stories, so it seemed strange he claimed to be from there."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Tanesha blushed as Kano kissed her hand, she'd had guys kiss a lot of places on her body, but never on her hand. Victoria gave him an apprasing look, liking what she saw up close. Emmet nodded, this close he could tell the guy was straight.

" Asgard you say, quite a long way from home you seem to be " he commented as he gave Kano a strong handshake " Welcome all the same "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the forest of Genosha, Adrian had gotten up early and trecked there to practice with his abilities. He was in a clearing surrounded by fallen trees, all blackened. A tie was fine for moment, but next time it would be nothing but victory, he let out a breath as he gathered more electricity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy's flight was immediately halted when Will reached out and grabbed the back handle of the wheelchair. He'd been walking down the hall reading a file when he'd heard the commotion. He sighed, perhaps a heated room would be better suited for her. But Cordelia had talked to him of her wishes, he felt it was best for the injuries to heal naturally, albeit at a slightly excellerated pace, but she thought otherwise. He wheeled Katy towards his offce " Come Miss Kharma, I'll see what I can do about your leg so the nurses will get off my back "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Katy: Oh, you seem quite calm about this.

"Katy cooperated politely with Will, especially seeing he offered to fix her up. She did feel bad about bothering the nurses so much, it's just Katy felt it so hard to sit or lay still for extended periods. She was a very active and strong willed person, she just had to be doing something."

---

"Sandra had experienced a hand kiss before, so she didn't blush like Tenesha had. She was surprised by Emmet reaction, he spoke as if Asgard was a real place. Was it possible such stories was true? She kinda wanted to just ask, but was afraid she'd offend Kano."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 am

Once in the room, Will knelt in front of Katy and carefully grasped her leg, shutting off her sense of pain. He closed his eyes and focused. He could see the areas he'd already healed, pushed it further, knitting her bone to completion. Five minutes elapsed before he stood up and turned his back from her " There, good as new " his words came out strained, he hadnt eaten yet and his hunger was on the rise now and Katy's warm flesh was more appetizing then any of the dead meat he'd been eating, but truthfully he found men tasted better oh and he was professional, most the former though.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am

"Katy stood up, she felt great, good as new. She moved around a bit, stretching the leg a little, it felt great."

Katy: Wow thanks, your awesome.  Smile  Look, I feel I should say I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a bad patient but... it's just so hard to lay still. I just can't take it, if I can move around in any capability then I gotta try.

"She just realized it's time for Glee class."

Katy: Oh I gotta go. Thank you again sir for your help.

"With that Katy was quick to leave, class was gonna start any second and she wanted to surprise the others by showing up for it and joining in."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 am

" Should I come back later? " Kaiser asked, he entered Williams office, finding the man stuffing his face with something resembling human flesh. William gestured for him to shut the door behind him. His mouth comepletely foot. Kaiser did as asked and took a seat. William swallowed and walked over to Kaiser and softly touched his arm, performing the same work as with Katy " There, sorry if this foils whatever plans you have "

Kaiser shook his head " No, everything should still be fine, thanks for covering for me "

William waved him away " Heh, thanks indeed, I still cant believe you are who you say you are "

" Then find out " Kaiser presented his hand " With your power, one touch and you can see it, see our connection " William stared at the hand and for a moment started to move forward but stopped himself.

" Maybe I'd rather not know, just now anyway " he sat down at his desk " If thats all, I have work to do. See you when one of your friends or enemies gets knocked in here "

Kaiser bid him farewell and left. The doctor leaned back in his chair, he'd pulled a photo out of his bottom drawer and starred at it intently.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am

"Katy gets to the glee club as fast as she can, she runs into the room and finds she'd managed to get there before class started."

Katy: Hey guys! Guess who's back.  Smile 

"She caught the attention of Sandra and others quickly."

Sandra: Ooh Katy? How?
Katy: Trademark secret.

"She smiled walking over to the group."

Katy: Truthfully, William fixed me up.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:21 am

Last night everyone set off for bed, but something was still bugging Roberta. What that supposed CIA agent said earlier could be true. If so Sandra was in danger. It was something she didn't want to believe and in some ways couldn't. Even still she made her way over at night to make sure the area around Emmet and Sandra's dorm was safe.

At night it felt a little eery since no one was around. Roberta looked around nervously half expecting an attack at any moment. She always hated nights and her powers didn't make things different. Her T-Shirt with the words "Get Some." on the front to her was always a challenge, but right now she didn't feel like trying to fight anyway. "I could be eating cake and watching Atlanta Housewives."

Hideki was still there watching over the area, but cloaked hiding. He watched the young girl move around as if searching for something or someone. The more he felt like striking out to see what she wanted the more closer and even nervous she became. It was almost if she could sense his intent. No it was absurd since didn't appear to be a psychic, but there was something about her. The less he thought about attacking the more loss she became. Eventually she left figuring this was pointless. The visual data he accumulated off of her identified the subject as Roberta Cisneros. A superhuman student was abover average in intelligence, physically strong and durable. Her appearance there was something he felt was note worthy. In fact he even contacted one of the operatives to keep an eye on her.

-----------------------------------------

The next day Tyrone was walking through the halls singing "Bet on It!" from Highschool musical wondering when he should sing that. As he walked through the door he was singing the last part. "You can Bet on ME!" he jumped in unusually happy possibly due to his pain medication. Of course what he saw did not make him happy in the slightest.

"Oh shit we got new guys in here?" he mumbled too himself recognizing one of them. The other seemed to garner the attention of the women in the room. He crossed his fingers hoping they were gay or crazy. Either way would work for him. He was finally starting to work up the courage to possibly ask someone out. "Hey Lords and Ladies! Hey guy I don't know. My name is Tyrone Hill kind of going to be a big name in the fashion biz. I'm sure your an awesome guy to." He held out his hand to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:31 am

Kano: Yes the journey was lengthy but it was worth it to come to be in the precense of you interesting mortals.

“Kano turned his attention to Katy as she entererd.”

Kano: Ay so you are the one whom was attacked by those cowardly brutes, my name is Kano Thorson.

"Another lively fellow entered the room(Tyrone) and Kano was quick to grasp his hand demonstrating his enhanced strength."

Kano: Kano Thorson', prince of Asgad,s on of Thor,grandson of Odin, future ruler of the 0 realms at your service.

"Milo couldn't lie he was getting somewhat jealous of Kano's attention, and the person whom he mimicked to sing the Ne-yo song yesterday was absent, he wished he'd smoked or drank before he came just to ease the social anxiety budding in him, but it was whatever as he decided to approach the group."

Milo: So this is glee club, I'm Milo, Milo Ventro

"He spoke to everyone in the group, of course his body wasn't chiseled like an asgardian god so he didn't expect hte same reaction from the ladies but he was in shape, but that was besides the point he was here scouting out powers not mates."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 am

Tyrone: Ah shit hear we go again.

"He mentally said as he shook Kano's hand. Tyrone couldn't count how many times some guys did this. They always didn't know the difference between firm hand shake and 'Fuck you I'm breaking your hand' hand shake. Especially when they were super strong. Luckily he especially trained himself to use TK and lighten the pressure off of it. Of course he declared himself a prince of Asgard. A better title than fullback on the Football team."

Tyrone: Well its a pleasure to meet you big guy. I'm not that familiar with all the realms, but good luck with that.

"Tyrone let go reminding himself that Roberta didn't do that even though she was super strong. Then again he had to stop himsefl since he was beginning to think about her soft hands a little too much.

Roberta walked in not long after the greetings as if it was another normal day. Of course another normal day was waking up already agitated and wanting to start something with someone. Yesterday helped but part of her was always looking for conflict in some form. The second she walked in the room that feeling. The hunger to fight or simply compete began to calm itself. It was there but she could almost feel a little at peace now. She saw the newest member Kano and wondered if she saw him around before."

Roberta: Oh hey you must be our newest member. Welcome to the Glee Club!

"She said smiling with a bit more emotion than usual. Not having to surpress herself was immediately helping."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 am

" Katy! " Emmet exclaimed, flying over to hug the girl. He was glad to see she was fine and even more that Doctor Spayde had healed her completely, could he do the same for Sandra too?

" He certainly is a miracle worker "

Kaiser walked in, setting his bag down and showing his own injuries were healed. Emmet hugged him as well and and handed him his wooden swords.

" I kept them safe for you "

" I thank you and hello "

He greeted Kano, shaking his hand as well, he raised an eyebrow after catching a whiff of alcohol on his breath but otherwise said nothing. Emmet clapped his hands together.

" Alright, since were in Glee Club right now, seems like the perfect chance to celebrate our friends recooperation and showcase what were about to our new possible member and returning member "

He flew to the stage to pick out a song, everyone gathering on the stage, sans Kano, Milo, and Tesla. It was decided that Katy and Kaiser would take the lead solo's with everyone else backing them up. Emmet gestured that Tesla should put her ear phones on if she wanted, as the music started.

Katy with the True Notes harmonizing:
Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you
But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Though that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you
Sold 9 million

Katy and Kaiser with True Notes:
I'm a survivor (Emmet:What?)
I'm not gon give up (Sandra:What?)
I'm not gon stop (Tanesha:What?)
I'm gon work harder (Tyrone:What?)
I'm a survivor (Victoria:What?)
I'm gonna make it (Katy:What?)
I will survive (Kaiser:What?)
Keep on survivin' (Roberta:What?)

I'm a survivor (Sandra:What?)
I'm not gon give up (Emmet:What?)
I'm not gon stop (Tyrone:What?)
I'm gon work harder (Katy:What?)
I'm gonna make it (Roberta:What?)
Keep on survivin' (Emmet:What?)

Kaiser with True Notes harmonizing:
Thought I couldn't breathe without
I'm inhaling
You thought I couldn't see without you
Perfect vision
You thought I couldn't last without you
But I'm lastin'
You thought that I would die without you
But I'm livin'
Thought that I would fail without you
But I'm on top
Thought it would be over by now
But it won't stop
Thought that I would self destruct
But I'm still here
Even in my years to come
I'm still gon be here

Katy:
I'm wishin' you the best
Pray that you are blessed
Bring much success, no stress, and lots of happiness
(True Notes:I'm better than that)

Kaiser:
I'm not gon blast you on the radio
(True Notes:I'm better than that)
I'm not gon lie on you and your family
(True NotesI'm better than that)

Katy:
I'm not gon hate on you in the magazines
(True Note:'m better than that)
I'm not gon compromise my Christianity
(True Note:I'm better than that)

Kaiser:
You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet
Cause my mama taught me better than that

Katy:
Oh (oh) oh (oh)...

After of all of the darkness and sadness
Soon comes happiness
If I surround my self with positive things
I'll gain prosperity

I'm a survivor (Roberta:What?)
I'm not gon stop (Sandra:What?)
I'm gon work harder (Tanesha:What?)
I'm gonna make it (Tyrone:What?)
I will survive (Katy and Kaiser:What?)
Keep on survivin' (What?)

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 am

“Karen not exactly the nicest person in the world, well actually that’s an under statement. She had a dangerous power, up-brinrging, and to boot she was on the run from the authorities. FBI, CIA, SHIELD they were all interested in her she was connected to several murders, she was the Iceman or rather Icewoman, she was tied to numbers in thousands but it was really a lot more then that. She couln’t help but get part of the family business, being raised by super powered contract killers tended to od that, and damaged your development. Well not according to her crushing people and drowning them in their own blood or feeding them to dogs or even herself nothings wrong with tat as long as it’s accompanied with some fine, ganja, and of course a bubble bath.”

“Two plastic surgeries later, fake identification, and registration at Genosha High and she was set,  however the whole school scenario was getting boring,  of course there were cities on GEnosha she needed to lay low for now  with all these powerful superhmans around, and even less potent ones there was bound to be someone snooping around. It wans’t long before her power helped her get to where she wanted, drugs, alcohol, murder, she smiled as she walked in on an attractive Caucasian male smoking and drinking.”

Karen: Beers, and Bud this early in the morning?

“Karen grinned as she approached Troy.”

Karen: Name’s Karen, and I’ve heard about you, and your crew, and I’m interested, I haven’t killed or tortured people in a couple weeks and it’s starting to irritate me.
……………….
“Kano felt something, the entire room felt different when the next woman entered the room(Roberta). HE had no idea what was happening she was certainly attractive but this feeling had nothing to do with his libido, no this connection was deeper, as if they were the same, yet that was impossible. How could anyone on midgard be apart of him?

Kano: Ah well this realm is Midgard or the mortal realm one of the most vast, I come from the realm of my people the Asgardians, Asgard, and there are 7 other realms as well, I could go into detail, but this is a place of music not of worldly knowledge. As for gorgerous my name is Kano Thorson,.

“Kano went over to Roberta getting on his knee and kissing her hand as well before standing back up.”

Kano: I thank thou for thy welcome to tis Glee Club, I shan’t disappoint any of thee.

"After hearing Katy and them sing."

Kano: Bravo...Bravo..it's like the sound of jotuheims golden panuveins...early in the morn.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:46 am

"Katy was so happy to be back on stage dancing, it quickly became apparent that she hadn't lost a step while being hurt, this meant Kiaser's rival in the art of dance was back full force. Katy didn't quite follow what Kano said, but it sounded like a compliment."

Katy: Well thank you Kano.

"Tesla as expected skipped the song, though something seemed different today. For some reason she was getting the sense that, this wasn't the right think to do."

---

"Well now, it wasn't every day someone came seeking out the Mafia, but Troy wasn't one to complain about a hot girl in the morning."

Troy: Well you certainly have the personality, I can imagine you getting along quite well with another member of mine. Tell me, what's your power?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 pm

"Karen grinned she was happy to be accepted into this murderous group, and if they had enemies well she was going to make short work of them fairly shortly. She had some insidious plans for anyone they were against. She walked over to Troy and took a seat next to him."

Karen: Awh how cute you already have a girlfriend in mine for me, but just so you know for future reference..I swing both ways.

"She said the last part slowly just to let Troy's imagination wonder as she focused on an object in the room then made it vanish then focused on Troy and made him vanish or rather reduced to the size of a bug then picked him up."

Karen: That's my power, nice isn't it! Oops probably..too loud for you..so what do you say..hotshot am I in?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 pm

"Troy couldn't believe someone like this just walked right up to him."

Troy: Yes, yes, I can make fine use of you. Soon enough I will test you in combat. Now, return me to normal if you don't mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next