Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:49 am

" Sandra you were incredible " Emmet gushed " So much improvement after one song, you really know how to put raw emotions into your performance and believe me, not just anyone knows how to do that right off the bat " He felt a deeper connection to Sandra now once hearing her sing again, he felt like he obtained a deeper understanding of her. Out the corner of his eye he could see Lilia and Katy conversing and shooting them looks. He grinned inwardly, they were sizing them up and he liked it.

" Not to upstage you, but it dons on me that the new arrivals havent been privy to my performance " he took to the stage now, Sandra handing him the mike " I'd like to perform something abit more festive, especially after seeing Katy and Kaiser's impressive moves. I'm performing " Get into the groove " by one of my idols, the love miss Madonna "

And you can dance for inspiration
Come on, I'm waiting

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Get up on your feet, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Music can be such a revelation
Dancing around you, feel the sweet sensation
We might be lovers if the rhythm's right
I hope this feeling never ends tonight

Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Gonna get to know you in a special way
This doesn't happen to me every day
Don't try to hide it, love wears no disguise
I see the fire burning in your eyes

Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Live out your fantasy here, with me
Just let the music set you free
Touch my body and move in time
Now I know, you're mine

Live out your fantasy here, with me
Just let the music set you free
Touch my body and move in time
Now I know, you're mine

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah

Step to the beat
Boy, what will it be?

Again Emmet delivered a stella performance, his voice' unique quality making the fact he was singing a traditionally female voice irrelevant, he dominated it and added his own style. He also added some dance moves, moving in sync with the beat to the music, his joy apparent as he got into the groove. At the conclusion of the song he took a deep bow.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:25 pm

"Sandra was tapping her feet to the beat of the song, she enjoyed the song he picked, some of the lyrics she felt she could really relate to as. After this performance Sandra didn't even wait, she went up on stage to join him and applaud his performance first hand."

Sandra: Simply amazing Emmet.

"Despite this day starting off bad with the trouble in class, it has now turned around completely, Sandra really couldn't be any happier at the moment. Much like Emmet had felt toward her, Sandra also seems to feel even closer to Emmet after hearing him sing again, she didn't know why but the music seems to really draw them together."

Sandra: We're looking to have a pretty amazing group here.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Tie: Well Katy if you wanted to be you could easily be a singer. My parents wouldn't like it, but I can convince them to get you in contact with some agents. You could be famous or with some time and training you can be amazing. What will it be?

"She smiled when she gave Katy those options. It was basically stay here and get better at it or jump into stardom and be satisfied with trying out with her talent at the moment. Emmet and Sandra could be rather famous if the right people got to them, but for now Tie would give Katy this offer. She did like her spirit and was the closest thing she had to a friend here. Things like this are moments where people should thank their lucky stars she isn't a demon."

Tie: I personally have no need for it. My plans generally consist of taking over the company my family has. Either that or Presidency. Whichever I feel like doing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Katy: That is quite a offer... but I think I want to improve first. I don't want to be one of those people known for using auto tuning to patch rough spots in their voices. I guess you could call it pride on my end, I want to become as good as I can get, and then try to push even further.

"It wasn't easy to say no to fame, but then again going into as is, she knew she would become one of those overnight sensations. Katy wanted better then that, if she was going to get into music, then she would first get to a point where she could cement a long lasting legacy."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Tie: Yes! That's the spirit!

"She put her arm around Katy and shook her fist in the air."

Tie: Like me you will pierce the heavens with your tenacity. You with your voice and me with my blade and stunning good looks. Now everyone!

"Tie addressed everyone with her noble voice. Her voice was loud enough that it sounded as if she was using a mic."

Tie: This Glee Club is filled with talent and great potential. I am honored by your presence but there can only be ONE! One true soul with the voice that can conquer this school, and one true Diva.

Excalibur: Your confidence is amusing.

"She said standing brimming with confidence. Her arms were folded and she couldn't help but smile as if God already confirmed her title."

Tie: Of course there is no need to quit since this is entertainment after all.

"She began to quiet down back to her indoor voice."

Tie: This school must know we can give them the performance of a millenia.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 am

Katy: Well your certainly not a shy one, that's for sure.

"Tie's confidence was both a little amusing and inspiring all at once."

Katy: About the one true diva, I wonder who it'll be. I'll be honest, I think Sandra and Emmet are going to make you work for that title. Then again, I'm not exactly going to be a slouch either.

"She said that as playful competition to Tie."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:55 pm

( the next day )

Emmet had gotten up early that morning, as was his habit. He'd showered, washed his hair and applied face creams. A habit he'd picked up from his mother, though his skin was already flawless without it. He dressed and assessed himself in the mirror, after a moment he shook his head and began looking around for accessories. Deciding on bowler hat, some gold bracelets with rubies adorning them, a black tie with a lone red line going down it. Deeming himself perfect, he sat down and fiddled with his CD player before putting a song on. He loved starting his mornings off with a song. This morning he chose " I cant wait " by Stevie Nicks

I can't wait
I love you

I can't wait
I can't wait

Sometime she talks to him
Sometimes when she's only dreaming
Then when she wakes up
Somehow she still believes him

Yes, I know you
Know we've been out of touch
Yes, I know you
To be continued, it's too much

Well, I can't wait, I can't wait
Well, if I'm wasting my time, if you make up your mind
And I've got to know how if I'll see you again

Well, yes, I know you
Know we've been out of touch
I can't wait, I can't wait
What can I do when I'm crazy for you?

She wonders how many more hours
Her heart will feel broken
In secret, she says she needs to see him
But no words are spoken

Well, she dances around in a circle
Well, she's got that feeling now
Blame it on something at first sight
Put the blame on me if you want to
To be continued

Am I wasting my time while you make up your mind, now babe?
Well, I can't wait I can't wait
Now I got to know when I can see you again

What can I do when I'm crazy for you, baby?
Am I wasting my time? Make up your mind, baby

I love you
I love you

How will we feel 20 years from now?

If I'm wasting my time while you make up your mind, baby
And I got to know when I can see you again

No, no, time will, make up your mind, baby
I love, love you, I love, love you

He danced around the room, belting out the lyrics. He was excited for Glee club tryouts, surely they would gather more talented people and he simply couldnt wait. There was also the possibility of garnishing the attention of some fine beau. He'd just gotten out of a terrible relationship so love was on the back burner for the moment. He naughtily pondered if Mr.Ashe would be down for a tussle in the sheets. He hopped on his bed and commenced bouncing up and down, still singing. He giggled as the song came to an end. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door, only to run right into Kaiser. " Oh good morning "

" Good Morning, I was just on my way to the dining hall for breakfast "

Emmet smiled " Excellent I was heading there as well, shall I accompany you? "

Kaiser shrugged, but a smile tugged his lips " Sure "

They fell into the step with each other, silent for the first few minutes

" So, you can freeze time, right?

"......What gave it away "

" Oh nothing much, just figured it was either that or super speed that allowed you to sign up without being seen, impressive "

" I can only freeze time and just for 10 second "

" Hmm, limited but still useful. But why, surely you cant be shy, not with the performance you delivered "

" Eh, call it selective shyness. But I really love dancing and music. Something I got from your mother "

" She must be an amazing woman if you developed such prodigious skills "

"......She was.....died awhile ago "

" Oh my goodness! I so sorry for your loss "

" It's ok, I've felt better about it lately "

The made it to the dining hall and got some food, finding an empty table to sit.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 pm

"As the two talk they get joined by Sandra a little while later. They was supposed to meet Katy as well, she got talking to Sandra and said they would meet up here, but Katy hadn't arrived yet. Sandra didn't think to much of it as she sat with Emmet and Kaiser after grabbing something to eat."

Sandra: I see you have a new friend Emmet. Looking to replace me already Razz 

"She was simply joking around with that comment."

Sandra (to Kaiser): High there. You are the guy that put on that great performance yesterday right? I'm Sandra. You are Kaiser right?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 am

Ashford air transport service is unavailable in your region. If you wish to complain about your current situation please wait for a human who actually cares.

Tie: Ugh we have such crappy customer service. Damn you!

"She yelled at the AI and nearly tossed her phone to the ground. The company was testing out an actual AI to answer calls. Unfortunately one of the many programmers thought making it snarky would be great. He was fired soon after the beta began. For now she had to walk to school after a long night of patrolling the nearby town looking for any law breakers. Unfortunately crime isn't too high in the area."

Excalibur: Your steed is on rent. Very amusing.

Tie: This is only because I am not allowed to have my own. The human who once inhabited this form is underage, so it is assumed I myself am not ready to handle these vehicles.

"Cars would pass her by occasionally at speeds beings like her laughed at. Running at those speeds in her clothes would probably rip them or wear them out, and replacing them with more practical clothes was out of the question due to the dress code. Tie was someone who respected the rules and followed them most of the time. She prefered the red and white uniform. For today she didn't care for wearing much else."

Tie: Well unless someone attacks the school I shouldn't be in any rush.

"Sarah wondered who would attack the school as one of her little activities to pass the time. Running simulations in her brain while eating was alleviating her boredom. She was silent in class when the commotion started. It made her wonder which one of the students were most likely a threat. Predicting far into the future was impossible, but she was lucky enough to see the book being thrown ahead of time. She didn't care a lot and her bored expression often annoyed anyone around her."

Sarah: I wish they had some pizza here.

"She said before taking another bite like a machine. There wasn't much in the world she cared for. Her brother just walked in with his own food and sitting at a table with a bunch of people he already knew. It was difficult for her to actually admit caring for her family, but she always sighed at the thought of that. They were mostly money hungry idiots with little redeeming features that they only showed to their family."

Roberta: Hey your Tyrone's sister right? Sarah?

"Sarah jumped startled by the student sitting right next to her. She was way too quiet to have been right next to her. Sarah of course quickly regained her composure and looked away with just a small scowl showing her annoyance."

Sarah: Yes I am. Why do want to know? I'm assuming its because my brother is annoying you of course.

Roberta: Ha! You got that right. He isn't a bad guy honestly and really doesn't mind going shopping surprisingly. Unfortunately at school is where his attitude gets annoying. This is generally a place I like to have some peace at least you know?

"Sarah kind of understood. Class for her wasn't even really difficult, but it didn't hurt for her to have some quiet time when learning. It was also one of the few things she didn't have many issues with when done well."

Sarah: I'll inform him of your request and I expect him to briefly consider then ignore it.

"It was surprising how plainly she said it. Roberta couldn't help but giggle and shake her head."

Sarah: Whats wrong?

Roberta: Nothing. Its just surprising how different you are from him. You could be really cool if you didn't try and blend into the shadows.

Sarah: Hmph. Speaking of that how did you sneak up on me. Not many can.

"Roberta just shrugged and pushed her food away. The reasoning behind that was something she couldn't explain herself."

Roberta: I don't know. There are some things I just know. Even as a kid I just knew how to break a man's arm in multiple places. Even being stealth is in my nature and what the hell is your brother doing.

"Sarah looked at Roberta and then looked right back at Tyrone watching him float an apple in the air."

Tyrone: I'm so good I can cut this stuff with my mind. Check this shit out.

"He started moving his finger in a line across the apple slowly piercing through the entire fruit. But, as he barely cut through a third it started shaking violently. The other students near him stepped back slowly, but most were too slow for what was coming. In a second the fruit exploded sending pieces flying half a dozen feet in every direction. The angry stares at anyone with pieces of apple on them was focused on Tyrone."

Sarah: You know Roberta I can tell you what happens next.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:29 pm

"Tesla was in a different part of the building, a section of the school focused on general sculpting and/or wood working. This section was largely used by the human public more so then the mutants, but Tesla quite enjoyed sculpting herself. Woodwork was to noisy and dirty, so she steered clear of it. Tesla was known to being talented and had created some nice pieces, even using her power to fuse some diamond into the clay. She was one of the few students gifted enough that she was granted the ability to use a empty room and supplies whenever she pleased outside classes.

Her plan was to whip up a quick sculpture then get cleaned up for class, but when she got outside the door of a room that should of been empty, she heard commotion inside. Sounded like a fight, there was 3 voices and 1 Tesla knew as Troy's. She cracked the door open slightly and was appalled by the sight inside. She entered the rooms and angerly shouted "cowards!!". Inside was Troy and a buddy of his, it seemed the two had cornered Katy and was giving her a beating. When Tesla burst in, the two stopped the beating and Troy whispered to his friend, who opened up some type of portal or gateway. The two ran in with the gateway closing behind them.

Tesla ran over to Katy, the girl was pretty beat up and had some light burns. This was likely Troy's level of payback for Katy clocking him one yesterday. To beat a man 2 on 1 was disgusting enough, but to do it to a young women was truly appalling to Tesla."

Tesla (thinking to herself): What kind of sick coward would do this...

"Tesla had to wonder why Troy was brought into this school. Surely this must deem a serve punishment of some sort. And who was Troy's friend that helped him in such a act?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Emmet laughed and threw his head back dramatically " Oh dawling you know I could never replace you, your one of a kind " he smiled brightly at her before cutting up his pancakes precisely.

" Yes, your performances were incredibly " Kaiser said politely to Sandra.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Fabrey was bored, terribly bored. He'd only just woken up and lazily stalked into the dining hall. All around him people moved. Laughing, talking, stuffing their faces. He shook his head " Worthless trash, the lot of them. It's getting to the point that I can barely tell them apart. Even if he'd only been there a week, it was a week too long. But what else could the parental units do, given how events turned out. He bowed his head low to hide the dark, twisted look that crossed his face. There was no way to link him to the " accidents " and they'd been planning to ship him off here anyway. Like any up and coming rich, elitist family, they had secrets , though it wasnt much of one that mother dearest had an affair. As much as they tried to play it off, oh well he'd deal with them eventually.

He piled some food on a plate and surveyed the area, for the most part he'd gone out of his way to avoid everyone, making pleasentrie with the other rich kids. But a certain group caught his eye, he'd been in Ashes class yesterday so he recognized Sandra, but the white haired boy and asian with the wooden swords were new. He made his way over to them, something drawing him, he couldnt quite figure out what and that was a first for them " Good Morning "

Emmet dabbed his mouth with a napkin before turning around, he smiled politely as his libido sturred, the boy in front of him was quite fetching " Good Morning to you as well, I'm Emmet Jones, these are my dear friends Sandra Fuller and Kaiser "

Sandra Fuller, power: Telekinesis and telepathy, Adrian had made a note of this, both abilities were very fascinating and tempting, " Kaiser " he knew nothing about but his attention was rapidly drawn back to the boy. He could read the lust behind his futures and found it hard to hide his smirk, if he so wished it, he could obtain " it " from the boy painfully easy. But first he needed to see if it was worth it. He held his hand out " I'm new here too, just got here last week, nice to see another person in the same boat "

Emmet stood up and returned his handshake, the instant they'd made contact an electric shock ran through both of them. Adrian's vision was flooded with static and flashes of flames. He schooled his features to remain calm and retracted after awhile. Emmet cocked his head to the side, a slight blush creeping onto his face.

" Um, hey you know the new Glee club is having tryouts today, if you've a way with song and dance, you should come by "

Adrian, who'd been inspecting his hand, pulled a quick smile on " Hmm, sounds cool, I've had a few singing lessons and I like to think I get by, i'll give it a looksee, well i'll be on my way " at the last second his smile turned flirtacious and he winked before turning on his heel. For the first time ever his psychometry, the ability to see the history of an object or person, had been twarted of he definetly needed to investigate this little group more closely.

Emmet returned to his seat, slightly dazed, what had happened, he felt like he'd been close to remembering something, but it was gone now. He peered at the empty seat next to Sandra " Katy's taking an awfully long time, you dont think something happened to her do you? " he remembered her altercation with Troy yesterday, who was to say the bastard wouldnt seek revenge.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:52 am

"The sound of a Fallen Angel's stomach growling was peculiar to Tie but she knew what it meant. Unfortunately she was trying to find Ashe to ask him about Shawkun. For now she needed to simply tolerate hunger for awhile and walk through the empty hallways.

She walk continued to walk along without worry until she heard some voices in one of the rooms. Curiousity got the better of her and she simply walked in as if with the authority of a Teacher and saw Tesla trying to comfort Katy."

Tie: Whats the meaning of this?

"She nearly shouted with a bit of her English accent coming through. Tie quickly walked over to them and knelt down near Katy seeing some of her injuries."

Tie: So there was a battle here I'm guessing. Who did you fight my friend?

"Tie did have some concern. She briefly looked around looking at the damage. There were burn marks around and on Katy, but she had bruises and there signs of other more physical damage. It was likely the work of more than just one mutant. Tie had a keen eye for these things due to experience."

------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Hey guys um it wasn't my fault. Its not like I knew fruit was volatile.

"He started stepping back from the angry students and quickly looked around to find some form of safety. Adrian showed up on his vision and eyes lit up."

Tyrone: Hey Adrian wassup man!

"He called out to him and nearly ran towards. The second he was next to him he basically stayed glued to him until they got to a table knowing they wouldn't try and blow him up next to an innocent student."

Tyrone: So whats going bruh? Find a club to join?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 am

Adrian smiled indulgently as Tyrone, in trouble as usual, came running over to him. They knew each other simply because of their parents. Having attended the same prep school in the past. Adrian found him entertaining at best, always worth the occasional chuckle and this morning was no different. " Making friends as usual I see " he led the other boy over to an empty table abit ways from the people wanting to kick his ass " Yeah, A Glee club is having tryouts today and I figure I'll give it a try, some nice prosects " he cocked his head towards the table Emmet, Sandra, and Kaiser were sitting at.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:43 am

Sandra: Why thank you Kaiser. You where quite good yourself I must say.

"Sandra smiled as well, Emmet had clearly gotten that she was playing around. Still, she couldn't help wonder why Katy was missing breakfast. Suddenly a new kid showed up, he seemed to focus the conversation mostly with Emmet and left after a brief time. When Emmet mentioned Troy, Sandra started getting concerned."

Sandra: I would hope that's not the case. Do you think we should go look for her?

---

"Katy seemed to be in a lot of pain, Tesla spoke up for her before Katy tried to speak."

Tesla: I walked in on Troy and another mutant, don't know him, but he could open like, portals or something. When I came in Katy was already beaten, the two was basically stomping away on her, trying to further torture her. They left quickly after I came in.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:15 am

Tyrone: Huh now that's weird. I didn't think Glee club was your thing. Choppin up small animals sure, but glee club?

"That news actually surprised the young deliquent. Tyrone would say he was friends with him, but he always had a sneaking suspicion that he was a little crazier than most. Actually it was his sister who told him that and her brain was a freaking supercomputer. Still he liked him well enough and felt he was at least occasionally genuine."

Tyrone: So I'm guessin these prospects are girls? If not good cuz I would love talk to some of the chicks in Glee Club. Probably wouldn't join. The only time I sing is alone or whenever I think I'm alone.

"Tyrone slowly grabbed a french fry off Adrian's tray with his power hoping it wouldn't get snatched out the air."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tie just listened and grinned trying to hide the actual anger."

Tie: Those fools don't realize what they've just done. Such a dishonorable act should be punished and I don't think detention is appropriate.

"Her voice was strong and didn't waver. Katy couldn't let an ally be defeated in such a way. This was something she couldn't allow. She looked put her hand on Katy's shoulder gently and made eye contact. Her features looked more gentle than her usual determined look."

Tie: Can you stand my friend? If not I can easily carry you. Think of me as your knight with a school girl uniform and a Tie as my weapon.

"She smiled hoping to inject a little humour into this. Katy wasn't dying, but Tie knows she was still a student. A potential warrior, but she wouldn't treat her like one unless she was ready."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 am

"Katy tried standing but seemed to have some trouble with her right leg, Tesla helps Katy to her. While she can keep her own balance, Katy has a obvious limb when trying to move forward on her own. Tie can tell Katy likely has a sprain of some sort in her leg, she also see Katy still in a great deal of hurt. Katy has bruising all over, some scraps and cuts from assumingly the boys boots digging in, and even appeared to take some punishment to the head. Katy was a strong willed girl, but it would be surprising if she even made it across the room before toppling over.

Troy and the other mutant seemed to have utter disregard for Katy's well being. While she wasn't fatally wounded, it's no stretch of the imagination to think she could of been, if Troy had more time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:46 am

Adrian shrugged " Dude your making sound like a freak " though his tone was light and friendly, letting Tyrone take the fry and shoving the rest in his direction. He hadnt really paid much attention to what he'd put on his plate " Could be but my taste is kinda going the other way at the moment so go ahead " The boys words didnt bother him, his sister apparently had some form of good insight so he didnt bother covering his true self with her. Neither sibling had the whole thing figured out, but Alexander knew best. The man had after all assisted in covering his tracks after everything went down. They'd talked after that, Alexander saying he felt Adrian was a talented young man and thought it a waste for his potential to all go to waste. He'd shaken his head later at the old mans antics but played along. " Well you should come check out my performance regardless "

Eventually the three of them went in search of Katy and what they found was not good " Oh my god! " Exclaimed Emmet as they rushed to Katy's side. Getting a quick rundown from Tesla they learned that Troy and some other mutant had ganged up on her. Emmet growled, red tinting his vision, the temperature began skyrocking as Emmet punched a wall in anger " I knew he was scum, but to think he would do something so cowardly, him and this nameless bastard! " judging from her appearance, Troy and this other person really didnt care what they did to her. She could have been killed and this was not much of an exaggeration either. Whats worse Emmet got the feeling they could easily come after the rest of them too. It started because Troy had some innane obsession with Sandra and if they went after her.....no, that wasnt going to happen. Emmet was so caught up in his rage that he failed to notice the wall he'd punched was starting to melt. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and visibly relaxed " Something must be done about them, but first we should get Katy to the nurses office "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 am

Sandra: Actually there isn't a office, but more a full fledged clinic. Being this place houses so many super humans, this place is prepared for even the worse outcomes. Simply put, nurses wouldn't cut it.

"It was Sandra's hand that touched Emmet, Sandra hadn't failed to see Emmet's power, but right now her worry was with Katy. She just felt the need to try to calm Emmet down. Seeing the shape Katy is in, Sandra couldn't hardly believe someone could be so cruel. Why such a beat down, what reason could justify this. All this, because Katy stood up for her? Sandra couldn't help but wonder if Troy would jump Emmet next, or, for whatever reason he picked, to jump her.

Troy is one of those guys willing to go to extremes over the littlest of issues, and that had Sandra worried about not just Katy, but everybody involved."

Sandra: Guys follow me, I know the shortest way to the clinic. But somebody clearly has to help Katy.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 am

Tie: Don't worry Katy I've got you.

"Tie let Katy put her arm over her shoulder than picked her up with little effort. She was careful not to do it too fast since she knew Katy was in pain. It was obvious to her that those students were either intentionally trying to kill, or were so stupid that they didn't realize that they could have done it.

When the others rushed in Tie could already feel the anger and worry. Troy just made many enemies and Tie would have to figure out how to use them properly soon. For now she followed Sandra to the clinic where the doctors took over for her care. She let Sandra explain anything about the incident to them, but Tie already left the room wondering how to approach getting the culprits."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Nothin wrong with a little animal torture now and again.

"He said while enthusiastically sticking a fry in his mouth. The image of animal guts wasn't even slightly disconcerting to him."

Tyrone: I'll probably come anyway. I heard a lot about them though. I think all of them are from our class.

"At the time Roberta already stopped talking to Sarah already getting that business out of the way. Not noticing that she was in view of Tyrone she could see him wave her over to the table."

Tyrone: Hey Rob get over here!

"The very fact he called her by that nickname made her start glaring daggers at him. He slowly lowered his arm, but she went over there anywhere."

Roberta: Don't...ever...call me that again. So what is it?

Tyrone: Uhhhhhh me and my boy Adrian here are about to go and check out Glee Club. Your comin?

Roberta: Yeah sure. I'm not signing up though. Thinking about power sparring.

"She looked at the boy sitting next to Tyrone. He seemed a little disinterested, but not any more so than most people her age were in anything."

Roberta: Adrian is it? I believe we are in the same class.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 am

Adrian made no further comment on the animal torturing thing, truth be told he did do that on occasion, while he preferred the prospect of a human subject, such were in short supply and when you could call and control animals, you took what you could get. He smiled at Roberta "Adrian Fabrey, suprised Ty can keep the company of such a woman, surely he isnt worthy " as he was speaking however his gaze wandered to Emmets retreating form. White hair and pale skin, stained with blood. He'd always held the thought that anything so white and " pure " was begging to be defiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet silently fell into step with Tie " We seem to share the same thought " His anger had been momentarily banked, but his gaze was smoldering, an intense heat coating the air around him. He wanted Troy and his associate to suffer the same pain Katy had, no they would endure worse, the gears turning out torture tactics, each worse then the last.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:23 am

"Roberta smiled then looked at Tyrone figuring that Adrian was right to be surprised. Tyrone rolled his eyes at the comment."

Roberta: Your probably right, but I can't lie and say he isn't amusing. He's fun to laugh at.

Tyrone: Well damn guys tell me how you really feel.

Roberta: You might not want to hear the truth.

"She pushed him playfully but nearly knocking him out of his seat. When Tyrone got himself righted he noticed Adrian looking at Emmet with a gaze he usually never see. He was always a little scared by that look, but he would never show it and usually ignore it."

Tyrone: So I'm guessing that's why your joining Glee Club? I feel ya man. If I went that way I probably would have jumped his bones right now.

--------------------------------------------------

Tie: Considering the impression you made on that wall back there I doubt your just blowing hot air.

"The situation was serious enough for her to not laugh at the potential pun. It was however difficult to hold back the smile."

Tie: Well we do know the other insect has the ability to create portals and conduct a cowardly retreat. Do you know anyone with that ability?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm

"Milo sighed here he was at school, hopefully he'd meet other people and learn more about his shitty ability that he really didn't want. Everyone had their own thing but his he wasn't really anything special if you really thought about it. He just shook his head and began walking through the hallways he'd ended up skipping the first day by sleeping through most of it and deciding might as well juts start the second day."
Zach: Maaaaan we need some damn fooood!!!!!!!"

"Zach was starving, he was eager to be at Genosha High, and hopefully he'd get to join the band, glee club or something musical but for now he just wanted some good old food to smash."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 pm

"Sandra quickly explained everything she knew to the nurses. The doctors had already taker Katy for treatment. After the questions, Tesla approached Sandra, it seemed Emmet and Tie had stepped out for the moment. Tesla simply wanted to wish Katy well, but seeing she was being treated to, she would speak to Sandra."

Tesla: Hey, look. I wish your friend well, but I need to get going. Will you be ok?
Sandra: I'll be fine. Troy would try anything here. I'll be sure to give Katy your regards.

"Tesla would soon leave to attend to her own business. With her power she wasn't really worried about Troy. His friend may be a means to take caution though."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 pm

"Alex had just gone done in the weight room, he loved working out, and getting better. He wanted this school to help him get smarter, stronger, everything. After he was done he began rubbing the sweat of f himself with a towel and making his way roud back to the gym to head to the dressing room when he spotted his buddy Troy."

Alex: T! wassup man.
"Dave was just finishing a bag of lays he'd gottenfrom the vending machine. He loved it when he got a bag of air, and there happened to be a few chips in them oh wait..it was suppose to be opposite wasn't it. As he was walking he stopped noticing a girl he'd seen earlier in school the other day..damn..she was pretty."

Dave: Wait why the fuck is she be the clinic..

"Dave made a 360 in the direction he was going and headed over to Ms Fuller. She'd over heard something about someone trying something, so someone had put Katy in the clinic."

Dave: Hey...lnot trying to be nosy or anything but I thought I heard Troy's name..he put this girl in the hospital?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 pm

"Sandra was kinda leery of new people right now, there was no telling who Troy was associated with, and Dave's approach was the best. Sandra decided to respond, but wasn't sure about Dave's status yet."

Sandra: Troy and one of his friends beat up Katy.

"There was a short pause."

Sandra: I'm a friend, I'm waiting for updates on her status. My name is Sandra, what's yours?

"Sandra still wasn't sure about Dave yet, but you have to talk to people to learn about them."

---

"Troy was hanging out with the other guy, who Alex addresses as Joe."

Troy: Hey Axel, You missed out on a good time man. Me and Joe put some stupid bitch in her place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next