Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 am

"Tesla enjoyed her breakfast, eating somewhat slowly. About half way though the meal Tesla paused for a moment, she looked at her phone and picked it up sending Emmet a simple "thank you" message before continuing to eat.

Tesla didn't feel like leaving her room any time soon, her head was aching like mad, her hair was a mess and she still reeked out alcohol."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 am

Jericho looked out the corner of his eye, having noticed Tie's presence since she entered the forest. They regarded each other for a moment, the necromancer was fully aware of what and who she was, the kaleidoscope of her spirit, he'd never encountered an angel before, fallen or otherwise but the Jabberwocky demanded more attention at the moment. The others were still hacking away at it, but the creature appeared to be regenerating and coming closer to completion.

" Yes, especially when wielded by a neanderthall who isnt even suited to pull a rabbit from a hat. Though theres nothing detailing how to undo the summoning. Though thats to be expected, summonings of this level are entirely dependant of the caster and nothng short of ther will can dispell it. Unfortunate not even the fools death will do it "

Riku backflipped over to them, wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead " Well this is leading no where " he gave the slightest nod to indicate he noticed Tie's presence but nothing else.

Jericho deposited the book in his bag, intent on dissecting it later " It would seem so, do any of you possess a conceptual weapon, that might damper the creature down, otherwise an attack to wipe annihilate it completely will have to be called upon "

Riku bit his lip, both options were slightly open to him but the consequences afterward werent worth it though. Kaiser skidded back, his sword growing heavy in it's hands. The evil blade wasnt satisfied with the battle, slicing up the Jabberwocky wasny giving it any blood, Kaiser would have to bleed himself half to death afterward to appease it. Eva was still fighting furiously, not even noticing Ties presence. Noahs light burned brighter as he rambled off bible quotes, taking them for empowerment.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha quietly got dressed and slipped out of her room. Sandra had fallen asleep from the activities. She kissed her girlfrien on the forehead and set out silently. She felt oddly calm, her decision obviously set before her, she would end this all before anything bad could really get started. Troy had some obsession with Sandra, she didnt know what it was about but she know it couldnt be allowed to continue. Tanesha wasnt stupid, she knew this plan had an extremely low success rate but it was all she had. She loved Sandra to much to let her come to any more harm. On her way to Troys base she made a few stops to put her affairs in order as well as a backup plan of sorts. The walk felt so long, longer then any other time she'd had to go there. Her feet felt like lead and she was fighting back tears, a song tune started playing as she walked.

Tanesha( Victoria and Emmet):
Looking out on the morning rain (Ah ooh)
I used to feel so uninspired (Ah ooh)
And when I knew I had to face another day (Ah ooh)
Lord, it made me feel so tired
Before the day I met you, life was so unkind
But you're the key to my peace of mind

'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman (Woman)

Oh, when my soul was in the lost-and-found (Ah ooh)
You came along to claim it (Ah ooh)
I didn't know just what was wrong with me (Ah ooh)
Till your kiss helped me name it
Now I'm no longer doubtful of what I'm living for
And if I make you happy I don't need more

'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman (Woman)

Oh, oh, baby, what you've done to me? (What you've done to me?)
Mmm, You make me feel so good inside (So good inside)
And baby, I just want to be (Want to be) close to you
You make me feel so alive! (You make me feel)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (You make me feel)
You make me feel (You make me feel)
Like a natural woman (Woman)

Yeah, you make me feel (You make me feel)
Like a natural woman (Woman)

Oh, ohhh! You make me feel (You make me feel)
(Like a natural) Like a natural woman (Woman)
Woman, yeah!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Her tears flowed free now as she sang her heart out, her feeling stronger she'd ever felt for anyone before. She briskyly wiped them away and steeled her resolve as she opened the door to the building. Troy appeared to be the only one present though she kept her senses peeled for anyone else. Troy seemed suprised to see her alone and she spoke before he got the chance too.

" She's not coming, this ends here and now " she narrowed her eyes dangerously, the color shifting from the light brown to venomous purple. She bound her hair back into a pony tail and took a deep breath, blowing out a green cloud of poison, that quickly filled up the room " I'm killing you and now even if it means I have to die with you! " as she spoke, she'd started moving, her power in full swing now. The cloud wasnt enough to kill Troy outright but if inhaled enough it would slow him down. For a killing blow she'd have to physically touch him and for a good while to completely infect his system.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

"A conceptual weapon hm? Were it so easy." Tie knew what would inevitably happen. She took off her jacket and the weapon Excalibur in the form of simple black Tie blew in the wind. Its voice was already calling to her.

The destruction of this beast is our sacred duty. An oath will not be.

Its voice echoed in her mind, low and gravely, but with enough power to make her heart quicken. A smile gradually creased her lips knowing that both were ready. "You all must smile. In fact be grateful that I will show you the true power of Honor and Justice! Witness one of evil's greatest foes." as if responding to her grand statement her Tie glowed a blinding light. Its power finally unleashed. She took it from her neck and lifted it into the air as it formed into the Holy Sword known as Excalibur.

"It is and always will be my duty to slay evil! There will be no mercy!" She aimed her sword in the direction of the Jabberwocky. "For today our foe is a being I abhor on an instinctual level. So, when I go for the plunge I will allow the heathens to assist if only to make it swift. Any questions?" Her eyes were nearly glowing with a white light. Now she removed any pretense of being a mortal.

Even Fallen it was obvious Tie was once a being that annihilated the foes of heaven without remorse. Just being in the presence of a demon was already close to her limit of tolerance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:41 pm

"Troy had a feeling that one day one of these people would betray him and had selected this building for a reason."

Troy: Oh she will come Tenesha, Sandra doesn't know it, but from today forward she works for me.

"Tenesha notices the air starting to clear, this building had some type of venting system, and somebody had turned it on. Moments later the lights go out leaving Tenesha and Troy in darkness, clearly Troy wasn't alone here, somebody was in the back currently operating systems. Tenesha wasn't surprised, Troy liked playing the numbers game and given he expected 2 people, there is a safe bet Troy had at least 2 or 3 lackeys hanging around.

The blackout played to Troy's advantage, he could see Tenesha's body heat, kinda like infer red vision. He judged Tenesha movements and cut her off with a punch to the jaw, he avoided flames at the moment. He backed off a bit not wanting Tenesha to poison him."

Troy: You do remember why you are here, don't you? Are you positive this is the road you wish to go down.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Riku and Eva recoiled back from the outpouring of holy energy. Jericho raised an eyebrow of mild interest and Noah looked upon Tie as if Jesus himself had descended from heaven. Part of his training had been to recognize an ally of the heavens which this slip of a girl clearly was. He fell to one knee in a deep bow but Riku jerked him back up to a standing position.

" Fan boy out later! " he snapped, there was still a pressing matter at hand. Ignorin the head up the ass indulgance speech taking place. The was trembling again and they were rapidly reaching the point of no return " Its sink or swim motherfuckers, everyone hit it with everything youve got " though he didnt doubt the power of excalibur for an instant, it was always better to be safe then sorry. Besides he'd rather the whole island be destroyed then let Tie take all the credit for this. He cupped his hands together and muttered a quick incantation, a dark oozing mass of primordial darkness formed into a long form that seemed to not be able to decide if it wanted to be a sword or a drill. " Ragna Blade! "

Kaiser raised his blade high over his head and dropped into an odd stance.  His green eyes shifted over to a blood red, a strong aura coating his body as the silhoute of a large structure appeared behind him " Clock of the time dragon, strike midnight!! "

Noah was almost overwhelmed with pious zealotry, he rapidly went through his favorite prayer, his body completely eclipsed in light " Genesis of the morning star!! "

A vile stench of rotting flesh emanated from Jericho as he formed a dense sphere of dark magic in his hands he uttered words in an unknown language, making it's name impossible to determine.

Eva kinda hung  back behind Jericho, having nothing in terms of the " big guns " like everyone else. The Jabberwocky was seconds away from reaching completion when everyone all attacked at once. If not for the bound field in place, the entire island would have shook from the shockwaves. As it was, it experienced not even the slightest hint of a disturbance.

As the dust cleared, no sign of the Jabberwocky could be seen on a physical or magical scale. They'd averted the crisis. Riku turned to Alan, only to find the boy had somehow snuck off, but that shouldnt have ben possible given the magical toll he was under.

In a nearby tree, Alice had woken up and taken control of the body, was sitting on a branch. She was amused that Alan had attempted something so extreme, it was laughable that someone so weak would try and call her pet. But she supposed she could forgive him, given that his stupidity had drawn out all the big magical players on the island. Her gaze lingered particularly on Jericho.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha wasnt suprised that one of Troys cronies was in the building. Someone like him wouldnt leave himself unprotected. But she'd already cast the dice, no use in trying to alter her plans now. In the darkness she knew Troy had an advantage over her, like Emmet he was pyrokinetic and could see her body temperature, she mentally grinned at the look Emmet would have on his face at being compared to Troy. She reeled back as Troy struck her in the face, big mistake. Her power was running all over her body. From that simple contact Troys arm had gone completely numb, he could burn the poison out of his body but  " Shows how little you really know me Troy boy, I wouldnt come here unless my sister safe and untouchable. My ties with you are broken! " Tanesha turned the momentum from Troy's attack back on him, making use of the skills she'd gained from cheerleading and dancing to whirl around and deliver a kick to the side of Troys head. But something odd happened, the moment she made contact, her head exploded with pain. What the fuck?! I hit him and I felt it. She rolled back to her feet and lashed out, punching him in the stomache, only to be met with pain again. Clutching her stomach, she jumped back. Ok, I hadnt expected this. It appeared her ties to Troy were as gone as she'd originally thought.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am

"Troy took a few seconds to get rid of the poison taken from Tenesha's attacks, he knew of her power, but didn't expect it to take effect upon contact. Soon the poison was out of him and be began getting feeling back in his body, something most others would take much, much longer to do. He grinned seeing Tenesha in pain."

Troy: You think Alex can't track down Tia again? You underestimate how resourceful that man is. You sister can run, she cannot hide.

"Troy started moving around, the only pain he'd be feeling now would be any physical damage caused Tenesha caused."

Troy: As for ties my dear girl... heh, your ties to me are far from severed.

"The building was a open warehouse type area, Troy while he would of loved to punish Tenesha hand to hand, was prepared for if he could not. Tenesha could hear Troy's footsteps, however Troy could see her trying to eye him. Troy got near the wall, kneeling down and slowly picking up a metal pipe. Tenesha could hear the steel scrape against the concrete floor as Troy lifted it, before she could make a move though a spark caught Tenesha's cloth. She panicked to put it out before the fire spread burning her completely.

While succeeding in patting it out in time, she couldn't locate Troy quickly enough again as she found herself doubling in pain and dropping to her knees. Troy had forcefully driven the end of the metal pipe into Tenesha's stomach. The blunt pipe did not impale, but it did put the girl in great pain. Troy gave her a kick to the side of the face, causing her to role over on her back as she still clenched her stomach, her poison not going though Troy's thick boot.

Tenesha heard something drop near her, Troy had tossed her a cell phone."

Troy: Get this though your head. This is not a request, it's a order. Call your girlfriend.

"Troy felt in good control of the fight right now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am

Tanesha had rolled over and curled into a ball, stars dancing around in her vision. Pain was wracking her body, she shook her head a little to knock the tears away. What was going on here, any attempts to hurt Troy hurt her instead. Somehow he'd found a way to link them together, damned if she knew how he'd done it. But it didnt bold well for her if that was the case. She slowly reached out and picked up the phone, a moment later it melted in her hand. She rolled over, ignoring the pain and jumped to her feet, fixing Troy with an acidic glare of defiance " Screw you! Sandra will come here over your dead body " probably hers, she swallowed a lump in her throat. An odd calm starting to come over her " You wont touch my sister, like I said before I wouldnt have thought to do this unless I'd made damn sure my sister was safe from you and your stooges. You can find her but getting to her will be a whole other ball park " she clenched her fist " Sandra, I love you " she said in her mind with all her mind, hoping Sandra could feel it and knew how much she meant to her, how much she treasured there time together together. Emmet, he'd been a true and fabulous friend, Katy, Roberta, Tyrone, and all the others. Even Victoria in her ways. Good Bye.

Tanesha lunged forward, catching Troy complely off guard. She stuck her foot out behind his and pulled it back. Knocking him off his balance, she didnt miss a beat and forced him onto his stomache and sat on his back. Grabbing his bare arm she started flooding his body with poison, either it just killed him or killed them both. It was all the same. She ground her teeth and fought through the heat coming from him. Sandra's face fixed in her mind and helping her plow through it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:17 am

"Sandra had awoken from her sleep suddenly, sitting up in the bed. She had heard something in her mind, something her telepathic powers had come to life and picked up. She heard it when Tenesha said she loved her, and within seconds Sandra got this sinking feeling in her heart, enough to make her want to cry as she instinctively felt something terrible was about to happen. Guided by emotions Sandra's powers fixed on Tenesha, and Sandra paled a bit as she started getting flashes of what was going on."

Sandra: Tenesha no no...

"Sandra got out of bed and started running still in the undergarments and t-shirt she wore earlier in the morning. Clothing was not on Sandra's mind AT ALL, she had to get to Tenesha, that was all that mattered, she had to get there before her lover died. Music started as Sandra ran as fast as possible, just knowing where to go she got caught up in a song and started singing.

"Sandra arrived at the warehouse throwing one of the doors open letting some light shine in shouting out to Tenesha, calling her name. Tears well up in her eyes and start streaming down her face as she spots both Troy and Tenesha on the floor, neither moving. Sandra ran over dropping to her knees by Tenesha, she didn't know what to do and took Tenesha into her arms, cradling the girl while begging for any sign of life.

A figure entered the room and kneeled down by Troy feeling his pulse, this figure was soon revealed as Jin, who was keeping completely calm. Jin determined Troy was alive, Tenesha had passed out with Troy before she was able to get the full effect, and Troy's own power had slowed down his demise. If not for this combination, both Troy and Tenesha would be dead right now."

Jin: They need medical help.

"Unknown to the group Shawkun was already present with the doctor, before they could move though Sandra's tears stopped and her expression hardened."

Sandra: There is no time.

"Sandra knew what had to be done to save Tenesha, in order to save her lover she had to save her tormentor, Sandra had extracted the information, though she wasn't completely sure how. Sandra softly laid Tenesha down and went over to Troy, Jin noticed something about this girl, he did not know what but he dared not make a move. Sandra knelt down by Troy placing her hands over him, she would not lose her lover. Concentrating on the task at hand Sandra set on a impossible task, removing Tenesha's poisons from Troy's body.

Sandra focused intently, drawing on far deeper power then she should process and soon enough the impossibility became a reality as all of Tenesha's poisonous venom was stripped from Troy's being. Sandra smiled "I'll never let you go" directing that comment to Tenesha Sandra then soon fainted, after drawing on far greater energy then she should of had. Jin starred at the girl, he had felt something, and understood now why Troy feared her so. This girl... was not normal, not even by mutant standards."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 am

Emmet sashayed into the schools workout gym, still high from last nights festivities and merryment. He walked over to a vacant treadmill and started with some light cardio. He cranked it up to the max and ran, his feet barely touching the machine as his legs moved. He did this for thirty minutes straight before taking a break and breezing through the selection of macines. He felt like working on his lower body, he finally decided on a leg press and put in a decent amount of weight before beginning. It was still rather early in the morning, on a speedster intent on trying to break one of the treadmills and Victoria's younger brother Donavan lifting weights, were present.

" Good Morning Adrian " Emmet huffed slightly from the excersion.

" Hmm, Good Morning to you too. How did you know it was me? " He walked into the line of sight and leaned against the machine.

" Ignorning my excellent sensory skills, your the only one I know who actually attempts to sneak up on me with that prior knowledge " with one last push, he swung off of the machine and bent over to catch his breath " What brings you here this fine morning? "

" Same reason as you I suppose, just need to burn off some excess energy. So how was last night? "

Emmet's eyes lit up and he told Adrian every detail of last night as they worked out together. Not missing a beat for anything. Even as they walked to the cafeteria so Adrian could get breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva skipped towards the Mafia's base, last night had been pretty exciting but she was glad it was over. Jericho had kept her busy for the rest of the night and well into the day, digging up more bodies and she'd finally managed to get away. As she opproached the building, something seemed wrong, she'd smeared her blood all over the building. This allowed her some level of " eyes and ears " in the building when she wasnt present. Tapping into that now, she gasped and sped into the building, just in time to see Sandra faint. She was instantly at Troys side in a state of panic " TROY! ARE YOU OK?! "

William was accessing the damage done to Tanesha and healing the burn marks to her body. He was greatly suprised that Sandra had been able to purge the poison from Troys body, while openly possible with telekinesis, it seemed beyond the girls present skill level.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:09 am

"Shawkun emerged from the shadows removing Eva from Troy's side. He was pleased with the result of this, Sandra is one to come off a very inexperienced with her powers, but when pushed in the right way showed a lot of promise. The girl combined near flawless use of her telepathy to understand her surroundings while also using fine control of her telekinese to remove Tenesha's poisons, both tasks of which she would usually struggle to do just one."

Shawkun: You know Eva, all this was Tenesha, she wanted to kill Troy tonight. We was lucky to stop her in time.

"Shawkun spoke just enough that only Eva heard him, for some reason this zombie girl seemed affectionate for Troy, he wondered if Eva wouldn't try to extract revenge on Troy's behalf. Shawkun wanted to see more from the "to be" Phoenix. Sandra has almost died twice, clearly harming her wasn't the way to go. But when Troy went after Tenesha."

Shawkun: She will someday return to finish the job you know. Imagine you and Troy go to bed together one night, come morning you awake, but find Troy lifeless, taken down by toxic poisons in his sleep. Are you going to let that happen? You my dare are undead, you can survive a room full of toxin's. Troy on the other hand.

"Shawkun had picked up some tricks over the years, telepathy was but one, and he now used it to speak to the girl. His goal was to try and get Eva to agree and try to kill Tenesha, being she is already dead he couldn't see Tenesha being able to poison her. Of course, these two girls was merely tool, toys used in a game, simply put, pawns to the main star in all this.

Shawkun was a little surprised though, he thought this was to be Emmet's fate. But it seemed Tenesha climbed her way to the #1 target position."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 am

Eva's eyes widened at the picture Shawkun's mental voice painted. If her body functions still worked then her stomache would have turned in revulsion at the thought of Troy dying. She glared at Tanesha's unconscious form, this miserable little bitch had almost killed her precious Troy and would doubtless try again. That she would not allow, never, her body tensed. Her blood sang a song of rage and pain in her ears. Aching to be let loose and reap blood vengeance. She crept forward slightly, but William subtly stepped in front of her, having placed Sandra next to Tanesha. He was radioing the medic bay to bring three stretchers down to the warehouse. Eva growled at the man but a single stare from him made her back down and recoil from him. For the briefing of moments his leaf green eyes flashed a vicious red. Something about that seemed familiar to her, she'd seen it recently but couldnt recall where. Clearly she wouldnt be able to get to Tanesha now, but that was fine. Hell it could be for the best, give her time to think up some dreadful things to do to her.

After a few minutes, the stretchers arrived. Tanesha, Troy, and Sandra were loaded up in the ambulance and taken to the medic bay, Eva riding along beside Troy the entire time.

Once in the medic bay, William was all business, he examined Troy for any traces of poison, but found none. He had him laid up in one of the rooms for rest and an IV in his arm. Eva still ever present.

Sandra was resting in another room.

Tanesha's burn marks were healed but William found something weird as he examined her. There appeared to be physical multile types of physical trauma. Some of them he couldnt find the exact source of, meaning he couldnt tell how she'd come by them. Unlike the obvious wounds sustained from Troy, these could be classified as phantom wounds. William sighed, sensing his job was going to be getting a lot harder and noting that he was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 am

"Shawkun had a devilish smirk as William and the medics left with Troy and the girls, clrarly he had gotten though to Eva. He did not follow to the medi bay with the rest, instead going off on his own satisfied with what he had set up."

---

"Katy was in the cafeteria as well when she seen Emmet and Adrain come in. She was one of the least hung over as not only did she spend the night mostly dancing and doing little drinking compared to the others, but her powers helps delude acholhal effects as well. She got up from her seat walking over to the the two."

Katy: Hey guys, mind if I join you?

"She would of skipped with a little twirl as she came over, but having a tray with breakfast on it, that would of been a bad idea."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm

The destruction of the Jabberwocky was absolutely thorough and its existence almost completely removed from the the world. All that lasted was the memory and the magic used to summon it. Those responsible were gone and one of its slayers left in search of the summoner. Tie acknowledged their power and cursed herself for using Excalibur. The legendary sword however felt joyous over the victory something Tie could at least understand.

"We must find the one responsible. Such evil cannot go unpunished!" Excalibur was now in its more cloth like form tied around the Fallen Angel's neck, but his power was still there albeit hidden.

"Patience my friend. The amount of power used tonight was a great thing. Ignoring the disgusting creature my system is working perfectly." Tie smiled and raised her hand up to the sky. A small beam of light appeared down and hit the ground. Its magic dispersed acrossed the dirt and created a smaller more condensed version of the island. "All those items my brother retrieved and placed was partially for this. With a sample of this magic used here I can easily find the culprit if they even use a simple spell. All of those ancient magical artifacts weren't placed around this island for nothing. As long as I make it focus on the magic we've experienced today its only a matter of time before we find them."

"Hmph and I thought you were merely playing around."

--------------------------------

Megan watched as Tanesha marched in the Mafia's little safehouse and did nothing but follow out of sight of course. To Megan there infiltrator was looking for a fight. This wasn't something she could miss. The confrontation eventually escalated into a life or death brawl. Megan made sure she wasn't seen staying in the shadows. Her goal really wasn't anything in particular. All she did was watch and try to hold back her laughter as they fought. Her loyalty was trumped by insufferable boredom. Megan would never even try and stop this fight.

Just as they both fell Megan was on the brink of tears from trying to hold back the laughter. The fight felt almost too dramatic for both of them and even somewhat romantic. She took a deep breath and decided to quickly escape, but Sandra's entrance stopped her. Her teary eyes and frantic movements looked as if she knew what was happening. Now curious she waited to see what would happen. Jin and Eva was around so Megan knew not to reveal herself yet. What followed after caused Megan to truly realize why Sandra was such a valuable item. She revived both of them, but Shawkun suddenly arrived with a doctor from out of no where. Megan frowned at the interruption and decided not to follow for now. She needed to rethink her plans.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 pm

" Good Morning Miss Kharma, of course you may join us " Emmet grinned brightly, breaking off from his blow by blow decription. Adrian nodded at Katy, his mouth full of egg. Katy was practically aglow and he was glad to say he played a part in that " I was just recapping last nights events "

Following the destruction of the Jabberwocky, the group dispersed. Riku crashed as soon as his head hit the pillow, bust out the Ragna Blade always left him drained. He'd grinned when Kaiser curled up behind him, all in all it wasnt to bad a night. Later in the day, Kaiser had come back to pick up Riku, having found a note from Tanesha slipped under his door. By this time the fight had already come and gone. The two were in the hospital room of Tia, Tanesha's little sister. William was explaining what had happened while he gave her a checkup.

Riku whistled " Girls got balls, I'll give her that " They'd moved Tia to medic bay early in the morning, Riku having used a touch of magic to speed the process along. The girl would be relatively untouchable as long as she was under Williams care. The conversation still fresh in his mind.

" So you want me to watch over this girl? " William frowned as he inspected her, why hadnt he been told sooner, given the severity of her condition.

" This has to do with Troy Crosby and his Mafia. I'm not asking you to get involved or anything, I understand the teaching staffs aversion. But if you could-

William raised a hand to silence Kaiser " Basically do my job is what your saying. Fine, I will. But please refrain from thinking this means anything, regardless of whatever connection we may or may not have. I'm justing doing the job i'm being paid for and nothing else. Clear? "

" Crystal " Kaiser said with a shrug " Just be advised that if they hear she's hear then you could have trouble "

William snorted " You wouldnt have brought her to me if you didnt think I couldnt handle a few brats. Again as long as she's in my care nothing will harm her as for anyone that will make attempts too " He casually opened his white coat, revealing scalpels, syringes, probes, suppositories, and an assortment of other vicious looking medical supplies " I will see to it they receive the treatment I deem their in desparate need of " wearing a smile so cheery it belonged on the devil.

Riku still chuckled thinking about that, there was definetly more to this " mad doctor " then met the eye.

A thought suddenly occured to William and he turned to Riku " Now that I think of it, this might be up your alley "

Riku raised an eyebrow " What is? "

" Well I can tell from a glance that your neither a muntant or a human, not entirely anyway. I know enough about magic and junk. In my examination of Tanesha mack I found strange physical trauma, maybe some mumbo jumbo could yield more insight " Riku got his meaning and slipped away through the shadows. Leaving William and Kaiser to talk amongst themselves.

" Shit " Riku cursed softly under his breath, he'd just looked over Tanesha and found a rather disturbing sight. Of course William wouldnt have seen this, it wasnt linked a physical attack but to the girls very soul. If he had to guess then someone had linked Tanesha with Troy, a voodoo doll type effect where any damage to Troy would affect Tanesha. He rubbed his chin, given the sparse list of suspects, he could see to easily who'd done it. Not that it did much good, the link was to well done and infused with power. Riku had a decent knowledge of soul manipulation via necromancy so he could tell that much " What the hell is wrong with this school " he said to no one in particular before leaving the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva at at Troys bedside, peeling an apple for him as she plotted how to get back at Tanesha.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 am

Katy: Oh yea, that was one awesome night for sure. Everything between you and Tesla's competition at the restaurant to partying the night away at the club, it was great. We should certainly hold more of these girls nights out.

"Katy made herself comfortable at the table and got back to finishing her breakfast as the group continued discussing the nights events."

---

"By now Tesla was up and dressed, she still felt like shit but was determined not to let a little thing like a hangover stop her. She readied her hair before leaving the room."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 am

" Oh I more then agree " Emmet gushed, taking a sip from his orange juice " We should even branch it out and include the whole glee club, from time to time. Imagine the musical mischief we could get into too "

Adrian swallowed his food " Indeed, we could paint the town red, as the saying goes anyway " he shoveled more food into his mouth to cover the smile starting to show, he didnt think he could keep his mask on with it.

Emmet looked up to see one of the cafeteria workers waving at him and making hand gestures. Emmet waved back and stood up " Well it seems I need to pay back a courteous service " Emmet explained his arrangement of breakfast in bed for himself and whomever he wished. " Care to join in? I've always said music is the best way to get the morning started off "

Adrian nodded after finishing off his breakfast, Katy readily agreeing to join the. As the trio moved to the center of the cafeteria " The Happening " by the Supremes started playing over the sound system.

Emmet (Katy and Adrian):
Hey, life, look at me
I can see the reality (Beware of The Happening!)
'Cause when you shook me, took me outta my world

Emmet with Katy and Adrian:
I woke up.
Suddenly I just woke up
To The Happening!

Emmet (Katy and Adrian):
(Oo oo) When you find (Oo oo)
That you left the future behind (Beware of The Happening!)
'Cause when you got a tender love you don't

Take care of
Then you better beware of
The Happening
Woah!

Katy (Adrian and Emmet):
One day you're up (One day you're up)
Then you turn around (When you turn around)
You find your world (You find your world)
Is tumbling down (Is comin' down)
It happened to me (with Adrian and Emmet: and it can happen to you)

(Oo oo) I was sure, (Oo oo) I felt secure
Until love took a detour (Beware of The Happening!)
Yeah! I'm riding high on top of the world

Katy with Adrian and Emmet:
It happened
Suddenly it just happened
The Happening!

Adrian (Katy and Emmet):
But I saw my dreams (Oo oo) torn apart (Oo oo)
When love walked away from my heart (Beware of The Happening!)
And when you lose a precious love you need

Adrian with Katy and Emmet:
To guide you
Something happens inside you
The Happening!
Oooh!

Adrian (Katy and Emmet):
Now I see life (Now I see life)
For what it is (For what it is)
It's not of dreams (It's not of dreams)
It's not of bliss (It's not of bliss)

Adrian (with Katy and Emmet):
(It happened to me and) it can happen to you (Once!)

Emmet and Adrian (Katy):
And then it happened (And then it happened)
Oo, and then it happened (Oo! It happened!)
Oo, (Uh!) and then it happened (And then it happened)
Oo, and then it happened (And then it happened!)

Emmet (Katy and Adrian):
(Oo oo) Is it real? (Oo oo) Is it fake?
Is this game of life a mistake? (Beware of The Happening!)
'Cause when I lost the love I thought was mine

For certain
Suddenly I start hurtin'

Emmet (Katy and Adrian):
(The Happening!)
I saw the light (Oo oo) too late (Oo oo)
When that fickle finger of fate (Beware of The Happening!)
Yeah! It came and broke my pretty balloon

I woke up
Suddenly I just woke up

Emmet (Katy and Adrian):
(The Happening!)
So sure, (Oo oo) I felt secure (Oo oo)
Until love took a detour (Beware of The Happening!)
'Cause when you got a tender love you don't

Take care of,
Then you better beware of
The Happening
Woah oh!

The performance was mostly for the benefit of the cafeteria workers who all paused in their task to watch the impromptu performance. Though a few of the students got into it as well, the ones familiar with old school music. At the end, the workers all applauded the trio and offered them extra food.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:44 am

"Katy took a slight bow to the applause, all this attention was astounding, she already felt like she was having a taste of the rockstar live, and the True Notes was even in the biz, so to speak. Katy hopped up on a table standing tall, a very cheerful smile had come to her ever since the music started."

Katy: Lets here it for the greatest musical group this school has ever seen, the True Notes!

"The crowd applauded again starting to chant True Notes. Katy without a second thought and still with a blissful smile took a quick spin before letting herself fall. The crowds caught her though and carried her around for a bit before finally letting her down. This was it, this group, it didn't matter what they sang, they always gathered the attention of all around them. They was going to be huge some day, Katy knew it. Maybe even become the most successful band of all time.

Katy made her way back around to Emmet and Adrian, still very happy"

Katy: I tell you guys right no, there is absolutely, positively, nothing that can ruin this morning.

"Katy had no idea however of the news waiting about Sandra and Tenesha."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:29 am

" Yes, it really does feel that way doesnt it? " Emmet high fived Katy when she took her seat. He'd applauded along with the crowd as they carried her around. He knew the thrill of experiencing the " Mosh pit " with crowd surfing. In the back of his mind he acknowledged the hubris of such thinking. Life was cruel bitch and took notions like that to be a challenge.

Adrian echoed Emmet's thoughts but also held his tongue if for no other reason then to derive some sadistic joy in seeing the happy look on Katy's face crumble.

A moment later Emmet's phone buzzed " You have Emmet " he answered brightly, his expression darkened and he merely responded " I'm on my way " he put his phone away and abruptly stood up " We need to get to the hospital. Now "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:07 pm

"Katy's smile quickly faded, Emmet's expression gave all that needed to be known. This surely had Sandra, Troy and Mafia written all over it. A perfect joyace morning, no doubt ruined by those assholes. What exactly was their problem, why couldn't they leave this poor girl alone. Katy got up from her chair."

Katy: Lets go.

"Katy along with Emmet and Adrian abruptly left the cafeteria, heading to the hospital."

Katy: Emmet I can already take a fair guess who's involved in this... it's Sandra isn't it? Does Tenesha know?

"Tenesha was one person Katy wasn't expecting to be in the hospital."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:17 pm

" Tanesha's the one in the hospital " Emmet spoke quietly as they rapidly approached the medic bay. The passed through the double doors where Kaiser was waiting for them. He quickly ushered them into the room Tanesha was. William had moved her to a larger room, Sandra laid up in the bed across from her.

" Sandra's fine, she's just tired " Kaiser assured them.

Emmet pulled up a chair beside Tanesha's bed " Thats good to hear, but whats happened to this one? "

" I'm not entirely sure " Kaiser picked his words carefully, not sure what he should reveal " Tanesha was in far worse shape when they brought her in. All signs point to a fight with Troy whose in another room some distance from this one. From what I read off his charts, he was nearly poisoned to death while Tanesha had multiple wounds from a blunt instrument and several severe burn marks. She'll be fine of course, Doctor Spayde has already been in here and seen to that "

Emmet was relieved to hear that, but his rage quickly rose up

" That insufferable plebian, I shouldnt be astounded by his stupidity anymore but he's pushing it far passed the limit. What is his obsession with our circle of friends? first Katy, then Sandra, now Tanesha. Who will he attempt to eliminate next?! "

Kaiser put a calming hand on the boys shoulder, wincing slightly due to the extreme temperatures Emmets body had started to reach. Emmet instantly relaxed and gave Kaiser an apologetic smile.

Adrian leaned back against the door silent watching them, the gears in his head beginning to turn.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:28 pm

"Katy pulled up a chair as well. She hoped Tenesha would awaken soon. She listened to Emmet, this was a scary situation."

Katy: There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason towards Troy actions. It's like if you don't bow down to him or say the wrong thing, he'll try to have you killed.

"Katy thought about Emmet's question but really didn't have a answer, he just seemed to be attacking anybody he felt like."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 pm

" Well lets look at it from a certain angle " Adrian spoke for the first time since they'd enter'd the room " Troys never had a real reason for harassing anyone then for the sake of showing off his power. The attack on Katy was simple retaliation as was the inial one with Sandra. But the second attack on Sandra, no that one was personally directed at her. Now Tanesha, Sandra's girlfriend , is in the hospital with Troy here as well "

Emmet considered everything Adrian had said and it was starting to make sense. He knew Troys first attack on Sandra was meant as a warning to him. But everything after that " He's targeting Sandra and for a reason " he said slowly as he tried to figure the reason out.

Adrian nodded " Its safe to say so. I think the size changing girl you mentioned earlier was sent as an asssassin. Troy wanted her dead, but switching gears and attacking someone Sandra cares about can be seen as a pressuring tactic. He wants her to do something for him and is willing to attack everyone she cares about "

A heavy silence followed Adrian's explanation.

Kaiser was starring at him from the corner of his eye, what does this guy know, his wokes sound imply that knows why Troys after Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 pm

"Katy couldn't help but stare at Sandra for a few moments, lost in thought."

Katy: But what does he want from Sandra? He's gone from using the girl as a pressuring tool against Emmet, to wanting Sandra dead, to now seemingly wanting something from her. Why does he target this poor girl so much.

"There was some missing link in all this, but Katy couldn't figure out what it was. Her skills with her powers was quite low, it wasn't like she was any threat to most people, especially Mafia members. She's just a innocent girl looking for happiness with her lover and friends. She didn't make waves, so what was Troy's problem?"

Katy: I don't know. Emmet you are closer to Sandra then everybody here, outside Tenesha. Do you have any idea at all why Troy's so interested in Sandra?

"Katy felt bad for the girl, not only was she herself a target, but now those near and dear to her a well. katy wanted to figure this out so they could stop Troy, and save her friends from a whole lot of suffering."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:25 pm

" Afraid not, Sandra is an extraordinary girl in her way and certainly doesn't deserve all of this " he rubbed his chin in thought " Perhaps were downplayings Sandra's power, she is receiving private lessons from principle Goodman and she doesnt strike me as the sort to invest her time in something unless she was expecting a big pay off "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Katy: Goodman, I guess she could see how strong Sandra could become, but right now... how would Troy know? The girl's never come off as a fighter to me, I don't even think she knows how. We've never seen anything great from her telekinese, Tyrone is a stronger telekintic then Sandra is. And as far as telepathy go's, those powers seem almost non-existent. Heck her private lessons is something I doubt people outside her friends are even aware of.

So if this is all about her power... then what are her potential capabilities? And how does Troy know?

"There was so many questions and possibilities in all this. But Emmet's statement on Sandra's power, whatever it was and however Troy found out, seems to a strong possibility for all this commotion. Katy had a worried look thinking about this."

Katy: Guys, if power is the cause of this... can we truly stop it. I mean there is this much attention drawn to her already, and it may only get worse as time passes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 38 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next