Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:14 pm

"The comment caught Katy's curiosity as she looked over to Emmet wondering what he meant."

Katy: What do you mean by that Emmet?

---

"Sandra could feel Tenesha would take a while to get over this, but Sandra was there to help her true every step of the way. In the end, hiding the fact she was Mafia was only a minor deal. Tenesha never laid a hand on her or any of the True Notes, and the love they shared was real. Besides, Tenesha made the choice to open up to Sandra. If she'd heard this from Emmet, Troy, or any outside source it would of hurt much more. But Tenesha deciding to come clean and lay it all on the line before anyone else, Sandra was proud of her girlfriend for that. Sandra didn't say anything, she just laid by Tenesha holding the girl in her arms, comforting her."

Sandra: Don't worry Tenesha, we'll get you out of this mess with Troy. Nothing bad will happen to you or your sister, I swear on it.

"Sandra simply thought that line to herself."

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 am

A little bit later, William gave Tanesha the all clear, though recommending she stay a bit longer. The group headed to meet up with the others for the meeting. They appeared to be the first ones there however and took seats to wait out the others. Tanesha was a little fidgety but held Sandra's hand tightly to draw strength from her. She was going to tell the while story once all the True Notes were present and worried how some of them would react to her double agent status but was sure they'd be fine, or she really hoped.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am

"It was clear to Sandra what Tenesha was going to do,and knew it was the right choice. Sandra knew it was possible the others may not be as receptive as she was, but she was certain her girlfriends confession and reasons where true, she knew it in her heart and whispered in Tenesha's ear."

Sandra: Babe, I got your back all the way. This will be for the better, you'll see, it'll work out.

"Katy came over to check on the girls taking note of Tenesha mainly"

Katy: Hey girls. Tenesha if your worried about Troy, don't worry he won't attack us here.

"After a bit Tesla showed up, she preyed to god there wasn't any music in this musical class today, she was to hung over for that."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:11 am

As Eva and Karen discussed their plans the sound of someone whistling to the song "Happy" was coming down the hall towards them. Megan approached skipping towards the pair then immediately stopped in front of Eva giver her a rather inquisitive look. "Is something wrong my decayed sunflower? Is it because dear leader is taking a little nap right now?"

She completely ignored Karen and just took a peak into the room. A sleeping Troy was all she needed to see before she closed the door. Megan leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. For a moment she appeared actuallly serious. One of the few times she showed that side of her. Even knowing what happened this was something she could ignore. For those few moments she thought about all the info she knew about what was happening, and knew that none of it fit the way it should, but it did fit. When she was done she looked at both of the other mafia members and grinned.

"Zombies and bitches who don't like showing her battle scars! We're going to chop up Tanesha piece by piece. For science of course!" her wicked grin showed how serious she was. In her mind this was for science. Megan needed to measure how long it would take to make Sandra use more of her power, and when would the other forces at this school react. Nothing fit the way it supposed to, but she was going to find out why it does anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tie, Tyrone and Roberta came in the room for the meeting. Tyrone's face and even his gate was energetic and even cheerful. Just like normal which was sometimes the only thing he could do to temper his real feelings on the matter. Victoria left and after what happened to Tanesha he wondered why she wasn't here yet. Roberta was already expecting this. Something about today to her was specifically uneasy. She did hope that something like this didn't happen, but it was expected.

They both looked too Tie who walked past them with a look that brook no weakness. After lastnight she didn't even sleep preparing to hunt again. At the moment she was ready for another battle and she wasn't even willing to accept surrender.

"I will assume this meeting may involve our little 'peace' with the worms?" She spoke mostly to Emmet almost hoping he would say yes. Breaking that would be dangerous, but in the end for the best. She suspected there was more to it, but for now she was willing to wait.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 am

" Indeed it does " Emmet said in responce to Tie's question " I'm sure we all knew it was a tedious agreement at best, well with recent events that is made even more apparent. Tanesha was assaulted by that scoun-

" Um, I think it's time I took the floor to explain the situation " Tanesha said, talking over Emmet. She squeezed Sandra's hand and walked onto the stage. Everyone took a seat and looked at her expectantly. Taking a deep breath, she began explaining.

" I attacked Troy, the reason is........I've been working for him as a spy " she explained how he had her sister injured and was blackmailing her into it, with Victoria's assistance and recommendation for them to be his eyes and ears in the club and how they fed him information " Today, he told me to bring Sandra to him, he wanted to add her to his list of spies but that broke me. I couldnt stand to bring him the person I love, it was already killing me to have to betray the club, I love you guys as well. Thanks to certain people, I was able to take my sister out of the equation, but I knew it wouldnt be enough to make up for all the wrong I've done with Victoria. I figured by killing Troy and in the process myself, would make up for it " she let her words linger in the air, her gaze touching on everyone but finally resting on Sandra " I swear to you, I'm only loyal to the True Notes, but i'll leave if thats what you all want "

------------------------------------------------

Karen glared at Megan, flipping the long hair of the wig she was wearing. Eva touched as her chin as she thought. Adding Megan to the bunch would only help increase the success of the mission " If you want in that should be fine, you seem like someone who knows a thing or two about revenge " Eva's mouth split, literaly, into a dark smile. Karen shrugged with a nonchalant whatever.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:26 am

"Sandra stood up and went up by Tenesha's side."

Sandra: Her loyalty is true.  

"Katy and others seemed surprised by the confession.   If her story is completely true, then clearly her hand was forced.   Tesla spoke up."

Tesla: Just how much did you do for Troy?  Was you telling him where Sandra was?
Sandra: No!   She was giving them info about who's in our group and our powers.   But she was not involved in his attacks on me, that I'm certain on.
Tesla: You are lustful for this girl, and is not thinking about it Sandra.   According to Tenesha story, she had a choice.   You, or her sister.    Who do you think she'll pick, a fling she'd know for a week or her own family.    Sandra you have almost died twice at the hands of Troy and his goons, and it's probably Tenesha that's telling him exactly where you are.

"Sandra held Tenesha's hand, and looked firmly at Tesla."

Sandra: Your wrong Tesla.   Tenesha had nothing to do with Troy's attacks, she only fed info about us.
Tesla: How do you know?
Sandra: Because, I do.   I believe her, I love her, I trust her.   I'm not certain how I know, but I just know Tenesha had nothing to do with those attacks.

"Sandra thought about her next sentence, deciding after a few seconds."

Sandra: If you feel you can't trust Tenesha, then trust me.   If you can't trust me and Tenesha is out of True Notes then... then so am I.

"This surprised everybody, especially Tenesha who had no idea Sandra was going to say that.  Sandra looked to Tenesha, looking into her eyes, Tenesha could see Sandra truly meant her words."

Sandra: Tenesha, after what happened Troy is going to have a bull-eye on your back.   I am not letting you go out there on your own, I refuse to allow it.    I am not going to let him kill you, I love you to much to see you harmed.   So, if you leave, I'm leaving with you.   And my minds made up on the matter.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Tanesha's confession was met with mixed results by the Glee Club, Kaiser already knew all of this and was ready to agree to Tanesha being allowed to stay in the club. Adrian was aaware of this as well, Victoria was such an open book that it was pathetic, he didnt care either way about it all but would side with the popular vote in the end to keep up appearances.

Emmet remained uncharacterisstically quiet through it all, even as Tesla voiced her distrust and Sandra threatened to leave the Glee Club with Sandra. Just watching the whole thing unfold.

Tanesha gasped at her girlfriends promise to leave with her " No Sandra you cant do that, not for me. In the end your in more danger from the mafia then I am, I'll be alright " but Sandra set her chin in a stubborn stance, she wouldnt be moved.

" Hmm "

Everyone turned as Emmet finaly made a sound, his expression was unreadable. He sat up straight in his chair, legs crossed, and hands folded in front of. Tanesha realized she was holding her breath, next to Sandra, this was a judgement she feared the most.

" Tesla, makes a few good points that must be taken into account. But so does Sandra, yes this new information leaves much to be considered but I personally believe Tanesha's claim, who among us would not have done the same thing if someone we love was in danger. Tanesha went after Troy with no forethought to her own well being, ready to lay her life on the line for those she cares about. That act stands out, though I must say that sacrificing oneself is entirely selfish, take into acount of those that are left behind " Emmet spoke with great depth and understanding, emmanating his usual ancient wisdom that caused everyone to hang onto his every word " I also believe that Tanesha has had nothing to do with the attacks on Sandra, herself knows this and is a skilled telepath being trained by the principle, evidence that cant be overlooked "

His expression softened " But I can think of only one way to really get your point across. Your on a stage right now, make it yours " he summoned Sandra over who after a moment, kissed Tanesha and went to sit next to him.

Tanesha set up a song and turned to the audience, taking a deep breath and got ready to bare her soul for them all.

Tanesha:
Look at me
Look at me

I am Changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I am
I'm trying
To find a way
to understand
but I need you
I need you
I need a hand

I am changing
Seeing everything so clear
I am changing
I'm gonna start right now right here
I'm hoping
To work it out and I know that I can

But I need you

I need a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

All of my life
I been a fool
who said I could do it all alone
How many good friends have I already lost?
How many dark nights have I known?

Walking down that long road
there was nothing I could find
All these years of darkness
Can make a person blind

But now I can see

I am changing

Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I Am

But i need a friend
to help me start
all over again

That will be just fine
I know its gonna work out this time
Cause this time I am

This time I am

I am Changing

Ill get my life together now
I am changing

Yes, I know how

Im gonna start again
Im gonna leave my past behind

I'll change my life
I'll make a vow
And nothings gonna stop
me
now

Tanesha belted out the lyrics to the song, truthfully it was one of her all time favorites and hoped the message of it was clear. She put everything she had into the song, hoping to convince Tesla and the others if for no other reason then for Sandra to stay in the club. But who was she kidding, she didnt want to leave, she wanted to sing more songs with everyone, more dances and laughs. She was prepared for whatever would come, from them or the Mafia, she wanted to fight beside them and make Troy pay for hurting Sandra and her sister and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 am

Katy: I think we should let her stay. I believe Tenesha story is genuine and that she truly is sorry. I also take good faith in Sandra's words. I think Tenesha deserves a second chance.

"Katy had waited to hear everything before forming her opinion. When Katy spoke, it made Sandra feel a lot better, but he was still nerves. Sandra didn't want to leave the Glee Club. Emmet was her best friend in the school, the others had become close as well. Sandra knew however everything Tenesha said was truth, and she meant her promise. She wasn't leaving her lover to fend for herself against the Mafia. If Tenesha was out, then so is Sandra. And when the time comes, they would face the Mafia, together. Truthfully Sandra predicted a grim outcome to that and hope it would never happen. But in reality, she knew they'd come face to face one day.

Tesla got a sensation from the song that everything Tenesha said was legit. But while her heart told her to forgive, her mind to her otherwise. In Tesla's head thoughts of double agent and betrayal was running wild."

Tesla: I want to forgive you Tenesha, but I'm not quite sure I can do it. I'm willing to keep you around if the others are, but in my opinion we should watch you closely for a while. Just to be sure your are really on the up and up.

"Sandra wasn't as excited about tesla's response, but at least she agreed to keep Tenesha around."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 pm

"Y-you can't be serious Tanesha? Victoria might not be the nicest bu..." Tyrone couldn't finish his sentence before he was starting to realize how badly they were all betrayed especially him. "Goddammit."

"There is no point for her to lie about Victoria's involvement. We just have to assume she's telling the truth T." Roberta plainly stated. She wanted to stay calm about this for now, but knew Tyrone wouldn't be taking this well. Instead she just turned to Tie who was quiet for the most part. When Tesla was done she began to speak.

"Two traitors in our midst and one is here confessing while the other is unlikely to be seen anytime soon. Your reasons for this were noble and many would do the same in your shoes, but this doesn't mean the problem is solved. I'm assuming your sister is still at risk? If so you will remain a liability."

Before anyone could respond she held up her hand before speaking again. "At least until Troy's gang is dealt with. You seem brave enough to walk into the enemy's base and fight their leader head on, so your staying just because I love that spirit you have. If your staying then there is no other choice but to eliminate our opponents. Every single one of them."

---------------------------------------------

"Revenge? Sure I want revenge at least for a day or two and after that I will just kill your for fun. For now I'm up for a good old fashioned ass kicking mixed in with a little teeth pulling. However..." she pointed back towards the room.

"What about him? You think he's safe here?" Megan was curious whether or Tanesha would attack again. If so it would be a perfect time to grab her.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Tanesha rapidly shook her head " No, she's fine. I wouldnt have gone after Troy if that wasnt the case " she didnt want to reveal Kaisers involvement in this, he seemed to be working from the shadows with Riku, to the groups benefit " I swear, any ties I have with them are done " or so she'd hoped, somehow or other Troy had found someone to bind him to her. But only on a physical level, he couldnt make her do anything but any pain given to him would go to her " I don't expect to be forgiven for what i've done but like I said I will do whatever it takes to prove my loyaly, Tyrone....I'm sorry " She knew how much he cared for Victoria, even if she refused to see it herself " If words gotten out then yeah she wont come back and will take a more active role in the mafia now " she narrowed her eyes at this thought, as far as she was concerned, their friendship or whatever was dead and done. But she owed her former friend a lot and would pay it forward with interest.

Emmet nodded " If thats the case then again I see no reason she cant stay, trust is lost but given time it can be rebuilt, this I believe even if I dont often employ it " he was the type that didnt forget and rarely forgave, so that he was going so far with Tanesha wasnt lost on her and almost brought tears to her eyes

Kaiser finally spoke up " I agree, this is disheartening but Tanesha is a good person. I believe her in all she says, especially if her sister has been taken out of the equation and Victoria'strue colors have been revealed "

" I'll third it I suppose " Adrian said with a nod, he was beginning to work something over in his head, that was of a benefit solely to himself " We need to keep our group together as well we can. Victoria is gone and Troy appears to be recruiting more people, from what i've heard " through the grapevine and his pyschometry he saw Troy recruiting a gravity manipulator and an illusionist. Both would bulk up his fighting force " We should look to do the same "

At that moment Noah walked in, much to the suprise of everyone. Emmet beckoned him over

" Very true Fabrey which is why i've summoned this fine gentleman, to those that know him. Noah Arkson "

Noah gave everyone a polite nod, resisting the urge to kneel before Tie, as that would reveal to much. He gave her a slight bow and sat by Emmet.

----------------------------------------------------

" I'm not leaving his side till he's recovered " Eva assured Megan fiercely, though she knew she had no choice in the matter should Jericho summon her, again she cursed her undead nature. But hopefully he wouldnt bother with her for awhile, he seemed particularly busy after last nights events. Karen shrugged, she had nothing better to do either, might as well make sure the boss was fine.

" I will assist you as well "

The three girls turned see at the sound of a muffled voice to see a mass of cloth walking towards them, or more accurately a big coat. The figure wore it hood up and a scarf wrapped around the lower part of his face, so that only his eyes showed. He wore baggy pants and combat boots. His hands were stuffed inside of his pocket, and his stance appeared non threatening.

Karen raised an eyebrow " And just who the bloody hell are you? "

The figure shrugged " ..........................Atomos "

" What the fuck kind of video game fuckery of a name is that? " Karen demanded but Atomos didnt seem abliged to answer her

" I joined not to long ago but was busy......with things.........I heard about Troy Crosby being.................here so................here I am " He pressed against the wall near Troys door and became immobile. Eva hadnt heard anything about this but wasnt really suprised,given how Troy had been working hard to bring in more people to combat the Glee club, she sighed like a lovetruck school girl for a moment.

" Well alright I guess, the more people to keep my Troy safe the better, just dont bother him or anything, he needs his rest. Got that? "

Eva reached out, intent to poke him in the spot she assumed his chest was but some strong force knocked her hand away.

She took a reproachful step back but Karen seemed intruiged and slowly took a step towards him but was met with a great resistance that eventually knocked her backwards onto her butt. She hadnt noticed before but Atomos had been keeping a fair distance from them.

" ...............................I dont like being touched.................please respect my personal space.............. "

Karen jumped back to her feet and smirked " Heh, noted, we all like to have our personal space. I imagine controlling gravity lets you keep it better then most "

Atomos didnt respond to that, not having moved an inch during the entire exchange.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

"Sandra hasn't said much while the others spoke, but hearing them coming to the agreement to keep Tenesha around, she was starting to tear up that she was so happy. This meant she and her lover could remain in the group with all their friends. She finally spoke up again for the first time since defending Tenesha against Tesla's claims."

Sandra: Thank you all for being understanding and forgiving. You won't regret Tenesha staying, everything she said is truth. She is loyal to us all, and is willing to prove it.

"Sandra was both happy for her girlfriend as well was happy that she herself would no longer have to leave all her new friends behind. The fact that could pull together and agree to forgive, it made Sandra realize just how deep these friendships are running."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:01 am

Tie gave Noah a warm smile knowing he would be a great asset and for now loyal. His masters shouldn't have a problem with destroying a few heathens for now. Everyone seemed find with the situation except for the now rather disturbed Tyrone. His attempt at hiding his true feelings by keeping a straight face was troubling. While letting out his emotions wasn't hard for him it wasn't necessarily easy especially now.

"Alright sounds fun!" Tyrone said as he got up from his chair with a grin. "You guys can go and start your little war. I'll head out to see if I can Victoria see if she can give us a little info."

"What are you doing?" Roberta wondered aloud as he tried to escape the room. He stopped. "I know its hard for you but going on your own isn't the right thing to do. Please..." she didn't want to beg but she knew what he was going to try and do. Even now all he could think about was just talking to her. Even now he thought that maybe that could change something.

Tyrone sighed his face still towards the door trying to figure out what to do or what to say. He wanted to say something but it was just to..."If you leave you must leave realizing that she is the enemy!" Tie's words caused him to clench his fists. It wasn't what he wanted to hear right now, but knew that they might be true. "However what do you think you can do alone? She won't let you find her and even if you did I doubt her accomplices will allow a sweet reunion. Do you think Tanesha is lying to your or she is mistaken? No that's absurd isn't it? Stay amongst your friends Tyrone and I will make sure you see her again."

He turned back to her with reddened but determined eyes. "Is that a promise?"

Tie smiled and nodded. "A lady keeps her promises does she not?" Tyrone looked at everyone for a moment and relaxed a little. "Well I don't like abandoning friends, but right now I'll just listen alright? I'm not in my most talkative mood."

"Well we do need all our Knights here for the battle plan. Now! Where should we start everyone?"

------------------------------------------------------

"Let the dude have his space. He can keep the kids away while the adults play for a bit. For now I have some things saved up for the school festival, but if we're going to get Tanesha now I may have to speed up my plans...." she trailed off taking out her phone and checking its connection to the listening devices in the True Notes room. For now it was good which meant they were still on hopefully.

"Bitchin!" she snapped her fingers and pointed to both Evan and Atomos "You and Atom can keep T bag safe. Karen try and contact everyone else while I spy on those pussy notes. We should meet back here in 2 hours and 4 mins. Tanesha knows about our hideouts so a little get together here or nearby might be a bit safer...well maybe."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Once the matter was setttled, everyone took a seat so that the main focus of the meeting could be discussed " Alright to start us off, Tanesha please tell us everything you know about the Mafia " Emmet said as he relaxed back in his seat. Tanesha nodded and immediately launched into the explanation.

" Their base is an old abandonned gym not far from campus, Troy's had the place refurbished and upgraded with a security system and camera network. For the most part Troy has been content with " lording " over the school unnoposed. Until recently when all of you guys showed up and made it known you werent gonna take any crap from him. But even more then that..................theres Sandra. I dont know all the details of it, only what I heard from Victoria. But theres something about her thats causing him to worry, almost be afraid of her. Thats why he organized the econd attack on her. He's even ordered that Megan chick to......take her out " she squeezed Sandra's hand again.

Emmet narrowed his eyes dangerous " She wouldnt dare, I made it clear after our bout what fate would befall her, then again given her obvious unbalanced mental state " he shook his head in annoyance.

" Hmm, I think we can assume that isnt necessarily on the table anymore, given that Troy wanted Tanesha to bring Sandra to him and force her to work for him. People like him dont hold fear for long before their egos compell them to try to control " Adrian voiced, starring at Sandra closer, of coure Troy would want control over the phoenix. Whenther he would actually get it was debatable but Adrian wasnt going to allow that to happen. To much was unknown, but once he gained full clarity, he would make his own plans but for the moment he wouldnt let harm come to Sandra. As long as the girl has use of course.

" Pretty much " Tanesha admitted " He wanted to force Sandra to working him by using me, thats not gonna work now " she sounded more confident then she felt.

Noah spoke up " Forgive me but as i'm new to the situation, would it be possible for you to tell us who all are in this mafia and what combat capabilities do they have? "

Tanesha: Sure, First off theirs Troy, the leader, he's a pyrokinetic, from what i've heard he's not much in a fight, just relies on his hench men mostly

Emmet: Dreadful fellow, with not even a drop of fashion sense

Tanesha; Joe, he can create portals and mainly functions as the groups transportation and gettaway driver.

Emmet: Ugh, his hair needs product in the worst way

Tanesha: Jin, he's a skilled fighter and uses electricity

Emmet: Honorless dog, good eyes but lacks the ability to play them to their best effect.

Tanesha: Megan, class A psycopath who uses vectors, invisible hands or something

Emmet: bleck, her name puts a bad taste in ones mouth, tackyness has a new name

Tanesha: Alex, without a doubt he's their greatest offensive force, coming from the Banner bloodline of the Hulk. He's not a fully matured one but still a pain in the ass to go up against

Emmet: I can only imagine how gut churning the rest of his wardrobe must be

Tanesha: Theres the zombie girl Evangeline, obessive, stalker of Troys(She's side stepping around the fact that Victoria's screwing around with Troy)

Emmet: Hmmm, the dress she was wearing at the fight club event was very nice, gothic chic

Tanesha: Theres a bunch of new people that Troys added on as well but I dont know much about them. Toshi, silent guy who can fly and shoot energy beams

Emmet: Poor posture, the sign of questionable breeding

Tanesha: Shang(smoker?) he's a tricky one, generates smoke

Emmet:........................

Tanesha: No commentary?

" Emmet: Aside from being on the enemy team, he has incredibly good hair and excellent style, a pity we have to dessimate him

Tanesha: Riku, I honestly dont know what to say about the guy................the others can explain his ability and battle style better

Emmet: Hmmmmmm, ugh Fashion style and hair are impecable as well I suppose

Noah listened intently as Tanesha went through the explanation, keeping his face still though it was difficult not to react when Riku was mentioned, he knew plenty about the halfbreed. He grinned as Emmet added extra commentary though none of it was particularly relevant to battle, it was hilarious none the less " Alright, I think we can establish a few plans. Alex, Jin, Toshi, Megan, and Riku sound like the main fighters with Alex being the most problematic. If we can neutralize them then things will be that much easier "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva went back inside to sit by Troys bed while Atomos kept his vigil outside. Karen muttered a few choice words under her breath about Megan and pulled out Troys phone that she decided to " borrow " and began sending out a mass text to all of the Mafia members.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

"The talk of Megan sent a chill down Sandra's spine, that girl was scary and utterly heartless. She tied not to show fear to the others though."

Sandra: Don't forget that Karen girl. She can manipulate size, like shrink people and such. I know from first hand.

"While Sandra put up a strong front, Tenesha knew Sandra was afraid. This is a group that has it out for her, and nearly killed her twice, as well as nearly taking away her love. Being the lover in question, Tenesha could read past the surface and knew how Sandra really felt."

Tesla: That Karen girl good be trouble as well then. One has to assume that the scale of our powers shrinks along with our size. Make us small enough and our abilities count for nothing.
Katy: You think the impact could be that big?
Tesla: Well Sandra wasn't able to defend herself, right?

"Tesla looked to Sandra for confirmation, who nodded."

Sandra: When I was small I did get one attack off, out of desperation. I put everything I had left into it, and it didn't hurt her at all. It was just big enough to bump her back. I know I'm no active fighter but, I can't help feel that it should of done much more damage. I think your assumption is spot on Tesla.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 am

Tanesha threw an arm around Sandra's shoulder and hugged her close.  She knew that the girl was terrified of Megan and Karen and with good reason but she wouldnt let Sandra be put in a situation like that ever again. Emmet patted Sandra's shoulder, sensing her distress as well

" She definetly warrants careful approach. Hmmm, I detest him greatly but I'm not one to let personal feelings get in the way of useful information. Jin doesnt seem quite as bloodthirst as the rest, in every fight he's taken part in, he's merely made his goal to incapacitate his opponents and not severely injure or kill "

Noah had pulled out a note pad and was rapidly jotting down everything that was being said " Hmm, information gathering is something to consider, know your enemy and all that jazz. Especially if something in their backstory can be of use "  Adrian smirked inward at that, that was certainly one of his strong points and he had plenty of info on Jin he just never considered it useful. Noah jotted something else down and stood up, holding up the notebook.

" Something else that should be taken into account, this room may be bugged. I should have considered that sooner so for the time being just act natural and well go from there, nothing weve said so far can be taken back but we can keep our foes in the dark from this point on " was written on the page. Noah sat back down and turned to a fresh page.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:18 am

"Tenesha and Emmet's touch really helped to pure Sandra at much greater ease, while the fear was there, having them around made her feel safe. Katy made a comment saying while Jin isn't any saint, she doesn't think he completely fits in with the Mafia either, suggesting he may be another member in there but not through his own choice. Noah had then jotted down on the paper the possibility of the room being bugged. Those standing around started taking a seat, Sandra cozying in between Emmet and Tenesha."

Sandra: So does class become a regular Glee Club class from here?

"Sandra asked, wondering if all the Mafia talk was finished until they either found a new location, or was sure this room was secured."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:27 am

"That smoke guy is annoying to. He can keep me blind and can even make his smoke mostly hazardous. Just thinking about that fight is irritating me." Roberta said as she pinched the bridge of her nose remembering the burning sensation in her eyes. "I could go after him since I know what he can do."

"No!" Tie commanded knowing where this was going. "No we are going for a coordinated strike since this isn't arena combat. An honorable face to face battle is preferable, but they would never give us that chance."

"So whats the plan? I'm sure they're planning an attack soon."

Tie thought about what the enemy's next move would be. The arena battle was perfect for examining their fighting capabilities. "Tyrone your lovely sister was a great help to me during the organized fight with the Mafia. The data she gathered on the enemy was very useful."

Her comment got Tyrone's attention which caused him to open his mouth but then closed it not really wanting to know why she was even involved in the first place. "Don't worry for now she won't have any further involvement. This is our chance. They will be guarding their leader for the moment and we will immediately seize the initiative."

She stood up and swiped the air with her right hand. "Now we will send a message to them. There base is the old abandoned gym correct?" Tanesha nodded in confirmation.

"Then we pay it a little visit. Tear down there lair of sin and see if that brings them out of hiding. Of course if they're cowards we track them down. There leader is likely to still be incapacitated which means they can't hide to easily."

"Storming his bedroom with a lot of staff around might not work well for us. Kicking his ass again sounds fun but we won't just have to deal with him and his gang."

"Your words ring true, but even they won't stay there forever. Someone will want to fight back and they can't just let this slide. They're waking up from this boring little dream of being king of the hill. Now lions have come for them." Tie looked to Sandra and Tanesha seeing allies but also targets.

"Both Tanesha and Sandra are still targets. Symbols of power and defeat. When they come for both of you this must be the time to stand. Of course since your lives are more at risk than any of us its your choice on how we make our stand and where. That is if we can't track them down individually and defeat them."

Tie was being honest. For the moment they could always attack their base first, but finding each individual member would be a problem unless information on there whereabouts was at their base. Fighting where the sick lay was always problematic due to getting others involved, but if they didn't True Notes would still be vulnerable to attack.

When Noah spoke about the room being bugged Tie did consider it, but her plans relied on the enemy knowing something about what they were doing. At least the first part for now. Tie grabbed a notebook from the table nearby and wrote her response down. "Lets give them a false tip then just in case." her note was shown to everyone.

"I will go and attack their base. All I need is one volunteer."

"The rest of you will be nearby in case they attempt an ambush.

--------------------------

When everyone seemed to take there duties on quickly Megan towards a nearby window and jumped out of it surprising the others. She popped her head back in and snorted. "Don't act surprised. Having a sexy limber body takes work." Megan smiled then began to climb her way down to the first floor and landed on the ground. She took off in a sprint to the dorms hoping to get to her computer in time.

She burst into her room and closed the door with her vectors. The computer was turned on and she immediately went straight into her program that was linked to the monitoring devices and sifting through the recordings even from last night hoping someone's voice would pop up while she was fastfowarding it at 14x normal speed before listening to their current conversation. Megan did try to be thorough occasionally.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

"Sandra still held Tenesha hands, holding her closely as she listened to Lilia deliver what was for her at least, a rather brutal truth. She and Tenesha was still a long ways from being out of danger, there could still be the possibility of Mafia getting to them first, if the True Notes can't stop them. While Sandra and Tenesha had a lot to worry about, including where to set up a ambush. Katy spoke."

Katy: I'm willing to come with you Lilia.

"Katy was sure Emmet would love to go, but he may be better suited acting within the defensive line if the Mafia attempted a attack. Troy's had 2 failed murder attempts and lost his thump card, Tenesha's sister. Katy can't help but feel that someone like Troy, whenever he hits again, he's probably going to hit hard and strong. In Katy's mind, with people like him. When tactics fall apart, all out brute force usually isn't far behind."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Lilia's idea at feeding out false information was a good one, Emmet had been considering it as well. No telling what the Mafia would do in the meantime, but that didnt imply the True Notes had to sit on their thumbs in the mean time. Sometimes the best defense was a good offense "  Good idea, those vandals have taken the lead far to much for my liking, destroying an enemy base is one of the footholds of victory in warfare " he wouldnt mind going along for this but knew he would serve a better place on the defensive side " I think another person would help boost the ease of this mission perhaps "

" I'll go with them " Noah declared suddenly " I mean i've done building destruction before so I'm sure I can be of assistance " He suddenly noticed that Adrian was starring at him intently, something about his gaze put Noah on the defensive, it was spilling over with evil and murderous intent, he'd never felt it like this from a human before. But it faded away the moment Adrian looked away. Kaiser had noticed this exchange as well but filed it away for later to deal with.

Emmet clapped his hands together " Sounds like a plan but before anything else is decided, I suggest a tune to boost our spirits " The loss of Victoria was predictable but he knew Tyrone was grieving, so he would hold his tongue on the matter " Were getting ready to take a big step, weve been talking and planning and have engaged them before. This instance feels different, were making it truly known that the gaggle of morons wont be unnoposed. So they had better be ready, to hear us roar! "

The music blared to life, filling every space of the room and compelling the True Notes and Noah onto the large stage for a performance.

Sandra:
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

Emmet:
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice

Katy:
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

Adrian with True Notes:
You held me down, but I got up (True Notes: Hey)
Already brushing off the dust

Emmet with Tesla and True Notes:
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake your ground

Tanesha with Sandra and True Notes:
You held me down, but I got up (True Notes: Hey)
Get ready, 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Sandra with True Notes:
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion
And you're gonna hear me roar

Roberta (with Tyrone) and True Notes:
(Louder, louder than a lion)
('Cause I am a champion)
And you're gonna (hear me roar)

Sandra (and Emmet) with True Notes:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
You're gonna hear me roar

Tie (and Noah):
Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee, I earned my stripes
(I went from zero to my own hero)

Kaiser with True Notes (Adrian):
You held me down, (Oh) but I got up (Oh)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake your ground

Tanesha (and Tesla) with Roberta and True Notes:
You held me (down), but I got up (Roberta: Got up!)
Get ready 'cause (I've had enough)
I see it all, I see it now

Tie (and Adrian) with True Notes:
(I got the eye of the tiger)
The fighter (Adrian: Ooo, yeah!)
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion (Adrian: Oh!)
And you're gonna hear me (roar!)

Noah with Katy and True Notes:
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion (Katy: Yeah!)

Emmet and Tie with True Notes (with Katy)
And you're gonna (hear me roar)

Sandra with  True Notes:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Emmet: Oh Yeah!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Adrian and Kaiser with True Notes:

Tesla with  True Notes (Tyrone):
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Hey!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (You'll hear me roar!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Emmet and Noah with  New Directions:

Adrian with True Notes:
Roar, roar, roar, roar, roar!

Roberta:
I got the eye of the

Tanesha and Katy (and Kaiser) with True Notes:
(Tiger), The fighter
(Dancing through the fire)
'Cause I am a (Champion)
And you're gonna hear me roar

Sandra:
Oh louder!

Tyrone and Tesla with Noah,True Notes:
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion

Sandra and Tie with  True Notes:
And you're gonna (with Adrian and Katy: hear me roar!)

Emmet, Tie and Katy with True Notes:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Sandra: Yeah!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Kaiser: Yeah, yeah)

Tanesha and Kaiser with  True Notes:
You're gonna (with Sandra: hear me roar)

Roberta, Noah and Kaiser with True Notes:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Tie: Whoa oh oh!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Katy: You'll hear me roar!)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Emmet: Oh, yeah!)

Sandra, Emmet, Tie, and Tanesha with  True Notes:
You're gonna (and Tesla: hear me roar!)

The stage seemed to change around them, the holographic technology Nate had mentioned before activated. Changing the stage to a jungle setting, even their clothes were altered a they sang and danced.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

"Tesla was surprised by the performance, she felt great now."

Tesla: Wow... that somehow cured my hangover. Awesome.

"The song also helped Sandra regain some much needed confidence. She had more determination now then fear, determination that they'd overcome the odds."

Katy: So when are we doing this thing? That jackass Troy has gotten lucky against me a couple times, it's time I get some measure of payback.

"Katy was still confindent she was a all around better fighter then Troy, and hoped to meet him face to face a third time. It's one thing to beat a girl 2 on 1, or beat one trying to fight on one leg. But he never did cleanly beat her one on one. She knew she couldn't fight him now though, but destroying his HQ is a good start."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:01 pm

" Oh the magic of the theater heals all dawling " Emmet told Tesla as he jotted down a quick scrawl on the notepad " Does good for the body and soul " he held up the note book so everyone could see

" Lilia, Katy, and Noah will be the first wave, if were correct in assuming the room is bugged then we can assume they will send reinforcements. This is what the rest of us will be waiting for in concealment "

Once everyone silently nodded, Noah and the other two left for the Mafia's base.

Adrian stretched out " Well as much as i'm enjoying the musical atmoshere, I have an essay i've been putting off " with a wink to Emmet, he left the room. No doubt off to scout out an area for the others to lay in wait Emmet promply burned all the pages they'd been writing on

" Well ladies and Tyrone, how about we break for lunch then come back and do some brainstorming new Glee club projects? "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria looked at herself in the mirror. After leaving Tyrones room she'd immediately fled to her room, her phone glewed to her hand. She wasnt sure what she was expecting or when it would come, a flurry of death threats if nothing else. But as the clock ticked and nothin came, she finally took a shower and changed her clothes, the silence told her all she needed to know. Tanesha had told them, she had no doubt about that. She was revealed and could never go back to the True Notes, why.......why did she feel so at odds with herself? Her outfit consisted of tank top, mini jacket, leather pants with laces on the sides, and boots. All black of course, was it a reflection of her mood or some cliche about how she'd turned towards the dark side. She laughed, a weak and hollow sound, running her hands through her hair. Victoria had never thought of herself as a bad person, not really. She was a bitch and had a strong personality, beautiful and confidant. So how was it she found herself in this situation, why had she been so fixated on Troy, Adrian both screwed up in way or another. There was Tyrone.....

She shook her head to rid herself of the thought beginning to form and picked up a comb as music started playing.

Victoria:
It was my weakest night between the dark and light
The look in your eyes and disturbing surprise
I could not see wrong from right

But I never really was the purest one
Though I try to cleanse my soul with every sun
And I just get deeper in the same shit doesn't everyone
Close my eyes and play along

Cause I am a tempted girl
This is a candied world
And it spreads like fire
And when it devours me I call the burning fun

But I never really was the purist one

Can I hush my conscience around you
If I could take it all back
Will I lie and suffocate my impulses
I'll never leave them behind
Will I

Will I fly closer to heaven
If I don't get what I want
Will you ever see the innocence you knew in me
I'll never be her again

I never lied to you

As the song came to an end, she finished combing her hair and stood up. There was nothing left to do but continue on the path she'd set for herself, wherever it may end. She left her room and made her way to the Mafia base.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Sandra: Sounds great to me.

"Of course she knew what Emmet meant, but had to make it sound like a normal class. This class had a lot of suspense and talk that really put fear in Sandra, bringing up less then pleasant memories. But by the end of it things was looking up, Tenesha was still part of the glee club much to Sandra's relieve, and it seemed they was finally making a move on Troy."

Sandra: Lets go get something to eat Tenesha.

"Before going Sandra went over to Emmet, and gave him a loving hug."

Sandra: Thank you so much for believing in me and Tenesha. It really means a lot to me, and I promise, you and the club made the right choice letting her stay.

"Tenesha came over to the two and Sandra let Emmet go, taking her girlfriends hand."

Sandra: Well, any place special you want to go?

"Sandra asked Tenesha"

---

"Katy walked along with Tie and Noah."

Katy: We should be careful, there is no way of telling how many mafia members are still at their HQ. You would think just a few of the stronger members would go to guard Troy while the others stayed.

"While certainly not having any second thoughts, she did think they should approach with caution."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:35 am

The plan was an interesting and rather simple one. Of course Megan was almost exstatic after hearing that they were going to attack first. She opened up her closet looking at her wardrobe. most of the clothes seemed rather normal for a young girl, but with some combat gear mixed in. She grabbed some dark cargo pants, boots, grey t shirt, gloves vest carrying some home made explosives and of course a ski mask with the face of a skull painted on.

Not long after hearing the True Notes plan Megan made her way to the meeting with the intent on not being seen and came in through a window just as a bit of exercise. Everyone who came were either here already or recently arrived. The assorted individuals were all strange in their own right. Even Jin the most normal looking one shouldn't even be here due to how normal he was.

Megan grinned feeling almost excited as if she was in some state of leadership. The psycho found her seat on the edge of Troy's bed and plopped down there shaking the bed along with Troy. An almost murderous look was fired her way from Eva as she crossed her legs and relaxed there.

"Sup people? Maybe its just me but I think I smell blood and it isn't just from my finger nails." she laughed covering her mouth showing the red nails. "Just kidding." she took off her glove "its nail polish." after a moment of silence megan smiled then awkwardly tried to continue.

"Moving along then our base is about to be invaded. The whore that attacked Dear Leader has told them about where we live. So they are planning to strike first! Right now we have a great opportunity to ambush them and maybe as a present we present Tanesha's head to Troy...maybe tied to Sandra of course. Any questions?"

-------------------------------------------------

"Well we are the Tip of the Spear Katy. Considering our foe we will have to adapt quickly. For now the plan is simple enough. Destroy anything in our way." Tie placed a hand on her friend's shoulder

"For now we must survive contact with the enemy as the expeditionary force. Of course it won't be easy. Just be ready for anything these vicious vagabonds attempt to launch our way." she stepped up her gait. Her body heated up preparing for a battle. The spirit she held within her was always ready for an honorable battle but this time it felt close to putting down something demonic. Having friends by her side for this made it feel like a real battle.

"Don't underestimate our newest member Noah." Tie turned to him and smile knowing his capabilities. His own skill hasn't been truly displayed in front of the True Notes but it wasn't unknown to her. "We'll monitor the building for a short amount of time and then knock down a wall or two. It should be entertaining."

Tyrone smirked at Emmet's comment and went off with the others. To him the plan sounded solid enough of course he never really planned attacks on groups of people. At least barring laser tag and a few paintball matches this was new to him.

"This seems kind of cool don't you think?" Roberta was already at his side surprising him a bit when she spoke. "Planning an attack on our enemies. Almost gets the blood pumping!" she was rather jumpy which surprised him. The gleeful smile on her face felt off. Not as worrying as Adrian's activities or Sarah actually being angry but just wrong. Usually she is rather calm about most things even in a fight.

"Sure if you plan on getting into fights often. Still I can see what you mean. I don't want to hurt Victoria but I will enjoy taking some of my rage out on the others in that group. It won't even be over then."

Tyrone's rather subdued rage did remind Roberta why he was still a little hesitant about this. Her own natural love for a real fight was unwrapped a little. "I'm sorry about what happened with her. I'll...I'll do my best not to hurt her-"

"Stop it. If she tries to do anything to you just defend yourself. I wouldn't want someone hurt because of me so don't be to soft on her." one look from him was all she needed to know that he was serious about it. "Besides...we aren't playing anymore. Its the real deal"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 pm

'Katy gave a nod understanding Lilia's words. This wasn't going to be conventional fight, but they had a strong group of fighters, Katy trusted Lilia's word on Noah. As long as they watched each others back if retaliation was to happen, they had a good chance of getting out. Arriving at the Mafia HQ the small group got into a scouting position. There didn't seem to be much activity initially."

---

Jin: To think we will get Tenesha and Sandra from this attack is foolishness. Our little musical friends must surely be aware those two are targets. They will either be hidden or protected.

"Jin really didn't care what Megan said, there was only one person in the Mafia he had to listen to, and it damn well wasn't her. But this did seem a prime opportunity to see what the other team is capable of, not just power wise but tactic wise as well."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Riku had slipped into Troy hospital room at the tart of the meeting and kept to the back of the group. he pretended to be interested as Megan went about explaining the sitation in her usual obnoxious manner. Kaiser had already texted him the details about the True Notes plans right along the time Karen had messaged him. He felt the end of his charade coming to an end and couldnt be happier for it. It wasnt that he hated being around a bunch dumbass, evil wannabe kids........but he hated being around a bunch of dumbass evil wannabe kids. He allowed himself a rather demonic smile at the coming onslaught. Karen cracked her knuckles, from the sounds of it, Emmet wasnt going to be there so she'd have to satisfy her thirst for revenge by getting at his friends. Eva, still slightly glaring at Megan for being near Troy, most likely wasnt going to go in favor of staying with Troy. Jin had a point, no way precious Sandra and her little girlfriend would be put in harms way.

Most of the other members reactions with mixed emotions, for the most part they were all game to mix it up with the True Notes.

----------------------------------------------

Victoria looked around the base, finding it odd that no one appeared to be present. Generally there was always at least a few people bumming around and she saw signs of a fight occuring.

" Come to the surveilance room, please "

Victoria nearly jumped out of her skin when the voice came over the intercom. Gripping her chest, she headed for the designated location. She found Alex sitting on the floor in front of his computer screen with the security monitors aglow around him.

" You almost gave me a heartattack " Victoria said acidly " Where is every.......is Troy dead? "

" No, but he is currently hospitalized. Thats the same location as the others, theres a meeting taking place at the moment " not looking up from his computer Alex help up a cell phone attached to his computer, recording the entire converation taking place in Troys room. Looking over the large boys shoulder Victoria got the gist of what was going on a paled a little. The True Notes were planning to come here and destroy the building from the information it appeared that it would only be three coming, Tyrone and Tanesha not being apart of the group. She relaxed a little " So the Glee Club are coming soon, why are you here when the meetings going on? "

" I was already here when the call came in and saw no reason to leave when I could record the meeting. Based on all thats happened, I can assume your formerly joining us now "

" Yes " Victoria said as she took a seat in the rooms only chair and crossed her legs " Cant really be a double agent anymore. Thank god for that " she bit her lip and chewed a little wondering if Alex believed her, she was having a little trouble herself. Alex merely shrugged his shoulders and continued his rapid typing, he was backing up his files just in case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I can assure you I'll pull my weight in this matter, i've been in a scuffle or two " Noah assured Katy as he pulled out his rosary beads and wrapped them around his forearm to his fit and kissed the cross at the end. He was almost overcome with pious joy, to think he was about to enter battle with one of gods heavenly warriors of divinity. Not many of his bretheren in the church could boast that, aside from father Anderson. He would have to make sure to talk to Lilia afterwards, there were several questions he was dying to ask her about.

A bit of a distance away, the other True Note members were scattered in various locations around the area, easily obscured from sight. Adrian had done a phenominal job in finding the places.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Given the fact the two of them were prime targets at the moment, Sandra and Tanesha were being hidden away in one of the schools empty dorm rooms. Emmet had been torn between wanting to stay with his friends and wanting to take part in glorious combat, thankfully though Kaiser volunteered to stay with them and even suggested the location. Tanesha sat on the bed with Sandra while Kaiser was propped up by the door. She felt so useless right now, Tanesha wanted to fight, but she knew this wasnt the situation for it " Everythings gonna be alright " she assured Sandra, still holding her lovers hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next