Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Helen: Play around with it. Come on you guys have all that equipment. All that gadgets, come on you gotta let me have some fun. Very Happy
"Karen nodded wondering if she was open because of her feelings for him, or other reasons. She didn't want the burden of secrecy, the world knew her as a murderer, a terrorist, but it's not like they could do much with her ability she was a walking giant machine, or could reduce her aggressors as no more threat then ants."

Karen: Aww thanks Luke, you sure do know how to treat a lady, leave em outside for a while in the cold, but invite him in after you get cold too.

"She was teasing, she was led inside, and plopped down on his sofa. One thing she could say about the SXML, there members lived in style, perhaps comfort was needed the superhero life style at least on this team wasn't without its numerous faults, and disadvantages."

Karen: So you learned anything new wtih your powers? Cause I've learned a few new tricks, since you last see me, I was gonna save them, but the Worthy..made sure to show off my new talents, and not for anything good either.

"She shuddered thinking about when she was under their control, as much as she loved the power rush from the Worthy, and desired to return to that level of power, she hated being used as a divine condom."
Shaun: Good, Good. Me I'm just enjoying the social gathering, just that everything is going good. Life is getting stressful, but yeah, you should, advice, iive your life to the fullest, make as many friends as you can never know when you'll need em
"Nick and Sal's fight had ended. They were both on a roof top, Sal had used his powers to snatch a purse, and they'd use the money to buy some square pizza from Chicago, they had also taken some fold up chairs. Nick was floating, but Sal sat eating."

Nick: Let me get this straight, tachyon mimicry, getting high or tired makes you stronger...and you use your powers to help your friend sell weed?
Sal: Pretty much it, living the life, fucking bitches, it's my motto, I mean fuck I'm not hurting nobody, spreading the love plant.
Nick: All this speed man, but couldn't you do alot more. You're one of the strongest mutants, hell I don't even deserve your power.
Sal: Not that I'm letting your mimicking ass anywhere near me, look I feel bad about your situation. Maybe I could get some bombs, take out Terracorp, but you're being a fucking hypocrit. You'd be killing the "people" you wanna save, be a faith healer or something, don't gotta run around fighting crime, we have ennough of those fuckers.
Nick: "Sighs" I guess..there's more but
Sal: stop being a moody puto, juts..enjoy life for what it is, enjoy your powers, think about how it could be worse, come on let's go meet Lionel, I'll get us some good OG on the house.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Katy: True we have it, but it's not exactly toys. If you want to play around with stuff, that's what we got the arcades for.

*Luke chuckled slightly at Karen teasing him.*

Luke: I'm still just powering it out like usual. Maybe I need to get in on more missions. But usually things are handled by Milo, Yamairo, Sandra, and the Redeemer's. Hell, I think the super powered children has had more missions then me lately. Razz

Manda: There was a time before I had wished I was closer to people. I agree with you, friends can come in handy.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

*Terrell's triplicate had felt accomplished by what he had done to Haiti, before the real Terrell showed up with a displeased face*

Terrell: You fucked up! Why is the second one always fucked up?

*Terrell complained before absorbing his clone teleporting the large amount of diamond to South Dakota. He was sure Simon could do the rest throughout other states. He then teleported to the SWORD headquarter to find his other clone finishing up.*

Clone: Done!
Terrell: Yup!

*Terrell then absorbed the clone with a smile on his face. Now he could go back to Russia and tell Afansas about the new location of diamonds. Or so he thought. The red gas now surrounding him meant one thing*

Madam Web: If it isn't the man who believes he's god.
Terrelll: You might as well give me a seat next to Kano... So what's up? Wait, what do you even have to tell me. I can do... anything. Ever since after that Serpent thing, I've been happier than ever.
Madam: Even with the mind gem, you still show so much ignorance... I'm here to tell you that your happiness is going to be cut short. As a matter of fact...

*Madam Web shows Riya vanishing*

Terrell: There's no time to talk then! I'm out!

*Madam Web tried to speak, but Terrell was already at the Redeemers tower picking up Christian up from off the couch*

Terrell: Christian, you know where mommy went or am I gonna have to do all the work.
Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Ben: Well you're no fun. Don't you have a personality chip of some sort. So what's a robot like you do for fun around here?

"Ben said floating once more. The rabid beetle disappeared. Now he hovered around the robot looking for some sort of entertainment."

"Duke believed in god, but didn't pay much attention to rules or church or anything. He simply believed there was a god. And he created us. So he didn't have much to say on the matter"

Duke: Don't worry, They'll pay for all the harm they've brought you, and this village. Anyone who shows up to this village tonight is considered an enemy. I can fight many of them off, but is there anyone here that can fight? I'll need all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 pm

*Tiffany and Mike hadn't seemed to felt the shaking having doing some bouncing and shacking of their own (if you get the drift. XD Razz ). However while laying in the nude next to each other, they heard the music that seemed to fill the tower and beyond.*

Tiffany: Hey, I hear music!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

*In a car headed out of Atlanta, Georgia, were two men in a pickup truck. The driver was an African American man that appeared to be in his fifties, while the passenger was a younger Dominican man. The younger man was Javier Ramos, and he looked troubled, as if he had just watched a family member die. The older man was calmly listening to music on the radio before turning it down.*

Driver: So why are you headed to Gainesville anyway?
Javier: To get away…. I have a week off from my work.

*Javier’s accent was apparent as he spoke. He had really been trying to get away from everyone. Being in this car with someone seemed to scare him. He looked ahead with his eyes on the road, which the older man found odd*

Driver: Well I’m headed down to see some family. We’re havin’ a reunion with a barbecue. Mmm! It’s gon’ be so good to taste tha-
Javier: Can you please shut the fuck up… Please.

*Javier snapped after getting that feeling… That buzz. His fists tightened as he looked out of his window and shut his eyes tightly. He had to fight back.*
Driver: You got some nerve boy! You tellin’ me to shut up in my own damn car. I should stop and kick your rude ass out! God wouldn’t want me to do a thing like that though, so you better thank Jesus.

*Javier didn’t say a word as he started to quote parts of the bible silently. His body shivered as he felt the buzz get worse. He couldn’t even tell the man to shut up now*

Javier: No… no… no…………….. NO! Stop the car! STOP THE CAR NOW! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO…. NO…….no…. STOP THE CAR!

Driver: What the hell boy!

*The driver pulls over on the side of the road, but Javier just sits there, silent now*

Driver: You wanted me to stop, right? You gotta use the bathroom or sometin’

*Javier then turned to the man with tears in his eyes*

Javier: No….. No… please… no…………………. Yes... No… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry

*Javier looked at the man one last time before waking up moments later in the truck with blood and bits and pieces of remains of the man in the car. All he could do now was cry in his bloodstained clothes*

------------------------------------------

*Mike had enjoyed "playing chess", and wanted to get another game started until he noticed some kind of music playing*

Mike: If Darrius is tryin' to cock block, Imma beat his burnt charcoal ass! Let's go check it out!

*Mike just let his symbiote suit cover him from neck to toe, and then waited on Tiffany to come.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:17 pm

*Tiffany was gonna just follow until Mike pointed out her clothing.*

Tiffany: Oooh, right.

*She got dressed quickly and went over to Mike.*

Tiffany: Ready!! Smile

*As usually Tiffany seemed more excited to see what was going on. But then again, when was Tiffany ever serious.*

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm

*Mike led the way and entered the elevator with Tiffany before seeing Terrell holding Christian*

Mike: What's that noise?.... Terrell? Say somethin'!

*Terrell just stared blankly at Christian before turning to Mike*

Terrell: Damn, I wasn't able to see what happened through Christian, which mean i have to do this the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

“Suddenly an evil laugh is heard, and suddenly a hologram of Monel appears, and Riya is seen on the ground in pain, and energy radiates, as the music stops.”

Monel: Hello Terrell, remember me? I’m glad, hold the applause for the smartest men in 10 galaxies, well probably more but you get the point, Riya’s gone, basically I love her weather powers, we’re gonna use her as a human battery, well mutant battery, channeling her raw atmospheric powers to help my newest invention, a tank, but not your typical tank, it’s fused with an advanced ship, and it’s..a few thousand feet tall.

“Monel pressed a button, and suddenly they saw an image of the massive space ship tank hovering, several weapons and drones on the machine, however there was not just one tank but thousands of them all heading into Earth’s Solar System.”

Monel: Sorry about them being so lackluster…those are the mini drones, but don’t worry about that, your tower has been hacked, I turned your own teleporting field against you..so basically you can’t escape. Very Happy Trying to will just teleport you back,I added a pain function, each time you try to teleport or escape the tower it sends you back with more and more force, I wonder how much will eventually build up, anyway get ready for the Tanks, I’m pondering on letting them wipe out your society, or simply send them to the Big Apple? There completely invincible, all of them have degeneracy engines, so they can evolve and get larger if they were in danger, if you manage to penetrate their fields, which regenerate at light speed, enjoy the treat, also your powers are slowly getting weak, the field around the tower not only keeps you but is nulling the effects of your powers, the tanks should be there in five minutes, but I’m a man with class, I’ve prepared an appetizer.

“Suddenly within the tower, energy swirled around the group, and a new version of Ultron appeared gathering energy in the robot’s hands.”

Ultron: FREE AT LEAST YES YES
Monel: Not yet, you piece of metal, kill them, and you get your freedom that’s the dela
Ultron: I’ll KILL THEM ALL!

“Ultron moved at insane speeds slamming into Tiffany into Darius’s wall, putting a hole in it, Darius was in bed with Bela, when he saw that, leaping out of bed hulking up pulling on his shorts, Bela grabbing her gun.”

Bela: WTF
Darius: Terrell I Swear if this is another one of these god damn training
Ultron: SHUT UP!!!

“Ul tron fired a massive blast at the three of them, while outside the Tanks moved at insane speds nearing earth. Meanwhile Terrell felt an immense feeling of vertigo, confusion, and dizziness, and dark spots began to appear in his vision, as he felt his powers fading rapidly far faster then Monel had estimated, far faster then the other’s powers were fading.”
“Aesha sighed, she pulled out a gun, a glock, the village had few weapons, after the last Islamic radical attack ,they were left with few weapons, mostly hand guns.”

Aesha: We have a few mutants in our village, they are no masters over their power, but they can help, we have some weapons we can distribute, but one of our mutants, can control earth. He making tunnel for those who cannot fight to run eldery and young, rebels use all as human shields, they care for none, they are just like the RUF from Sierra Leon.
…………………….
Cyber; I’m not a mere machine, I’m an advanced program, I can take on human charteristicts, hell I have emotions. I just don’t want to be bothered.

“He reactivated his Super Adaptoid functions regaining his duplicated abilities, and degeneracy engine.”

Cyber: Now then, if there’s anything else you require pester someone else..hmm who looks oh no, what Tesla what’s wrong
Tesla: Chu..came

“Cyber listened as Tesla explained the situation, he opened up a worm hole teleporting Ben to another portion of the tower, where Katy and Helen arrived via mist teleportion. Cyber began typing in co-ordinates.”

Cyber: Tesla..your boyfriend..and Joe..are trapped on another plane of reality, I can’t access it, but….our new prisoner might be able too…Traveler.
…………………….
“Helen looked around the tower, glad she convinced Katy to bring her, when they saw someone who came out of a worm hole.”

Helen: HOLY SHIT! You can make portals? That’s..pimpin, Iwish I could do that, all I do is make people dizzy as fuck. “pouts”
……………..
Karen: Oh come on now, don’t let them get all the fun. When I was in the FBI I got better with my torturing, but you know I could always apply it for some good ole fashion S & M. “Grins” But a big strong man like yourself likes to be in control, probably not into that.

“Karen was once again back to her old games, teasing, sexual and all. It felt good to be back, here she’d find the secrets of getting back her desired divine abilities.”

Karen: But whips and chains aside, me and you have something in common, were power houses, remember the fast ball special. I’ve got more range on how big I can get, and how small I can make things, and I’m sure you’ve gotten stronger too, I heard the tower has a gravity machine.
…………………….
Shaun: Glad this bonding was successful, but now I have to go, now go out become a social butterfly.

“Shaun transformed his arm, then teleported Manda back to her place in the tower with the food she didn’t finish and her soda, which he refilled, he returned his arm to normal, finishing his food, and tossing the bag in the trash, refilling his soda before making his way outside, sipping his soda he began walking through the street.”

Shaun: IS what I’m doing really right?

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm

*Terrell couldn’t believe Monel was behind this. Did he really have to hold a grudge… Well, Terrell did fuck him up pretty badly. He didn’t even know how the man even pulled himself back together. When he started to feel a bit disoriented from the power drain, he managed to absorb his son into his own body. *

Terrell: Damn… Fuck that bitch! I hate Zen Lavians! Fuck, where’s Ul… I can barely focus… Help us…

*Terrell’s hand turn into a blue and red claw that jut out toward one of Ultron’s arms.*

Terrell: Fusion!

*Meanwhile Mike jumped onto Union back, trying to drain his energy while beating him over the head with his fist*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"Ultron yelled out, reversing the procss draining Mike of energy, and unleashing a burst of kinetic energy senidg him flying, his arm formed into several cannons that began firing causing all that was hit by them to drained of their kinetic energy with each hit, while from his chest two cannons came out manipulating gravitational pressure on Terrell."

Ultron: DIE DIE DIE! I WANT FREEDOM!
Monel: I'm still here..ahaha I love hologramic projection, come on Terrell, teh Tanks will be here in 3 minutes, don't spend your final minutes of "peace" with profanity.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Ben: Fortunately no, I don't create wormholes "creates an illusion of a wormhole beside him" I creat faux wormholes. and faux everything. That idiot cyber created the wormhole and teleported me here. My life story in one word. I'm Ben, nice to meet you two lovely ladies. "wormhole closes and he hold out two right hands to shake there's while floating with one leg crossed over the other as if sitting in a chair... As usual" Now I've been introduced, what might your names be.

Duke: What kind of abilities to the mutants have. Aside from the one who can control earth. If they can't control their powers they could jeopardize the other mutants and put everyone fighting for this village at risk.

"Suddenly in his head something triggered. Risk. jeopardize. threats..."

Duke: We need to eliminate all threats to this village... All mutants who can't control their abilities.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 pm

*Tiffany got up slowly.*

Tiffany: Owy... robots mean.

*Tiffany did the same thing same thing Ultran did, mimmicking his speed and power that he displayed and slammed him back.*

Tesla: But will he even agree to help us, or just screw us over at the first possible chance?

Katy: Hey, your powers saved our asses. I mightened of gotten Traveler without you. But yes, we have systems in place that can create portals. My boyfriend also can create portals via his abilities, and we have teleporters. Come, there is something I need to check on.

*Katy started heading to Cyber and Tesla's location, leading Helen along.*

Luke: There are plenty of machines here that help me keep in shape. So don't worry about me, I'm not like that lazy fucker Jim. Smile

Manda: Not much time for goodbye's, oh well.

*She proceeded to finish her food before grabbing her drink and heading out of the room.*

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

Terrell: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

*Terrell screamed before moving closer to Ultron*

Terrell: The thing about fusing two beings is... One of them has to dominate the other!

*While Terrell still had the strength, he converted them both into stone before fissioning off of the delusional machine*

Terrell: Where the fuck is Tommy?! Contact... Contact Milo or someone! Shit!
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Tyrone: So how much will this actually cost? I expect we would be giving you a great deal of funding due to the lack of interest by other groups.

Right now he felt relieved that this deal was going the way it was. His parents would at least be off his ass about this for now. Plus he was satisfied with this. At least for right now. As long as he wasn't getting his abilities taken away he was fine with this.

Tyrone: Also regarding the flight power. While interesting it isn't something I actually would want to try. Still thanks for the offer.

His little fear of flying was creeping up. Plus it isn't like he couldn't levitate himself using his own abilty.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"Aaron focuses, and his armor starts to disassemble and then reassemble itself thanks to the nano machine EXTREMIS technology"

Aaron: Thanks for turning off the mojo. I got this Garth...it's Garth right?

"Aaron puts the armor around Garth and turns on the life support. He then takes out his phone and rings SHIELD's Near"

Aaron: Hello? Yeah it's me, look I need a quick evac and some help. There's this guy. I have an injured with me that's going to need treatment too. I trust you can get my position. Yeah I'd ask Nono but there's this thing going on with SWORD and they kind of needed help. Thanks a bunch Near, be seeing ya"

"he hangs up"

Aaron: Guess I wont make Milo's bachelor party. Sucks too, I had these models I wanted him to meet...

----

"Ivankov just sighs, when he's called to the bridge. It seems the SWORD platforms have identified Monel's ships"

Ivankov: First that issue with the Shi'ar, now this. Get any nearby frigate to make their way back. Contact Paul. Get the Spartan unit ready...

----

James: I know David. Don't worry, this will help I believe. As for you Dave...I don't need telepathy to tell something is bothering you. Not the hell thing mind you. Come on, I can't help if you don't talk

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 pm

“Dave felt bad, he knew what James was getting at, his complex, but could he really bring that up. All the times Sandra had protected him, saved him, how would that make her feel. Like he didn’t feel deserving, even his son had done more for the family then he had. He’d infected them with Void, abandoned them, ect, become an alcoholic, what kind of father was he. Sometimes he felt as if he needed to be get high just to balance out his lows.”

Dave: James…maybe we should have some private..sessions..just me and you…I’d rather talk about that here, let’s keep the conversation about fire and brimstone issues. All this talk about hell, and we don’t have a pastor.
???: I know you should have let me come in sooner James.

“They turned to see Reese walk in, wearing his finest dressing clothes. He was ready for Milo’s bachelor party, more or less. Even God’s speakers slipped into sin sometimes, he’d do his best to avoid it at the upcoming party, Milo had sent him to get Dave, but apparently after he’d run into James learning problems of hell plaguing the fuller family.”

Reese: I got in contact with that Ledge buddy of yours, aside from remolding your house to include magical defenses that don’t mess up your art work or make you look like a Satanist, David I can help you specifically if you will with David, Dave some of those issues sadly you’ll have to overcome yourself, anyway Milo just texted me almost time to go.
David: Reese! You’re ok! I heard you were
Reese: It’s ok.

“Reese went and gave David a hug, and hugged Sandra, Chloe, and Dave as well.”
………………
Ultron: Really you think your strong don’t you? Your just a little prick I have the device juts for you designed by Monel!

“Ultron raised his hands, firing a net of energy around Tiffany, that messed with her powers specifically leading her to not be able to gain new powers. The robot hten fired a massive blast into her causing her immense pain, and shutting down her nerves to leave her paralyzed. As Darius entered his hulking state he leapt forward, slamming into the robot who blasted him aside. Ultron then launched the disrupting wave into Terrell serving him from his child, Christian flying across the room as Bela caught him raising a Skrull blaster firing at Ultron.”

Ultron: Women? You human women are so weak and frail! Just like your men, but just a little men pathetic! Die bitch!
Bela: you fucking
Darius: Don’t talk to my women like that! Only This home boy calsl her a bitch!

“Darius unleashed a massive beam of gamma and thermal radiation at Ultron overloading the machine temporarily, so Mike could attack.”

Darius:Terrell? Why the fuck are your energy reserves so low?

“Tommy meanwhile was out at a fancy restaurant with an actress on a hot date in Paris, France. Tommy grinning as he fed her some organic ice cream, the woman eating in a sexual manner. She even licked some off of Tommy’s finger. He smiled, turned on, he took his Bluetooth off ignoring the danger alert in it, as he looked into her eyes.”

Tommy: Yes, I love you, you’re the most beautiful fantastic woman I’ve ever been with,.
???: Oh really? Or do you merely say that because of my hips, and my breasts, Tommy not that I mind? Sometimes a girl like me wants to just get fucked hard, can you do that Tommy? All that time you spend saving the world, how has it affected your skills under the sheets.
Tommy: oh It’s made me a lot stronger baby, I’ll show you how.
???: You payed for the hotel?
Tommy: Before we got the restaurant. 

“Back in NYC The Tanks entered the atmosphere, each 1000 feet tall, all entering, moving at speeds that shattered the sound barrier long ago, as the sound assaulted the citizens of the Big Apple, they surrounded the sky, blacking out the sun, as hundreds and thousands of weapons manifested on each tank, firing down a series of blasts causing people to vanish, getting digitalized, and absorbed into Monel’s database. Monel’s face appeared on the SWORD’s screen infront of Ivankov, and smiled, a glass in his hand.”

Monel: You earthlings think you have the best drinks for intoxication? But you’re wrong, ours even better, we don’t have hangovers, we have euphoria, when we wake up, after getting intoxicated from our equivalent of alcoholic beverages we feel better. Just shows you how superior we are, and I’m considered a genius among my own people, so you can see how this little battle is going to end up. I’m just testing Terrell’s morality, see if he cares about all the people I’m digilitazing which is half of the Big Apple, already, anyway during this conversation I sent one of my viruses into your syste, eveyrthign wil shut down in two minutes, but in those two minutes you can act against me..well a minute and thirty seconds now..peace out.

“Monel gave Ivankov the bird as his face left the screen, and he reappeared as a hologram in the tower, reactivating Ultron, as Riya appeared or rather a clone of her, and hulked out Monel grinned.”

Monel: So now your wife has joined me? Green is a nice shade of color on her rear end. Me and her had a fantastic time in bed, proves the smarter you are, the more positions you can learn..I mean earn or do I?
Riya: I KILL ALL OF YOU?!

“Riya groaned as she hulked out growing unnaturally muscular reaching Alex’s hulk level muscles, and gathered electricity firing blasts in all direction, while Monel hopped into a chair looking at his advanced watch. Meanwhile Terrell felt himself surrounded by darkness, not evil, but saw his family getting tortured, hallucinating in the middle of battle a voice whispering into him “You have failed, you are powerless..your wife is a monster, your child will die, as will everyone in this city.”
……………
“Milo arrived at the place in Paris for his bachelor party, using his powers to make himself effectively human, but left a code in that if he was in serious danger he’d instantly regain his powers. He arrived and left a code in the tower on people’s security cards that were attending his power. Moments after he arrive Alex arrived.”

Milo: Hmm I hope Troy is still coming.
Alex: heh nice place, Harry’s out done himself, can’t wait to see what kind of drinks are available.
…………………
“Helen nodded she was interesting. As far as she was concerned, brute strength was stupid, strength alone, but maybe she was a hypocrite as she did enjoy watching football if only to see muscular men in tight clothes slamming into each other. This Ben guy was interesting, he didn’t look bad, and his power was nice as well.”

Helen: Don’t call it faux, I think it’s nice being able to make people see things that aren’t really their. I could think of a few ways I’d use that power on some annoying ass people I know, make a few traffic lights vanish, or a few cars, hehe. I’m Helen. Also Katy you say your boyfriend creates real portals, that I d like to see, how does it feel to go through them?

“She shook one of his right hands, she was a little weirder out, she’d met some mutants in her life, seen a few weird things, but never illusions before, all this time and she’d never run into any other psionic powers.”
…………….
Aesha: The other mutants, me I I..am one of them, I do not quite understand power. When there is trouble or danger I can see it, I can also see through the eyes of people who are causing danger, or are the root of the trouble unless they have power of mind like telepathy. The third mutant is a violent man he control fire, he is one with most control, and he use it too, no one bother him, I don’t know if he help, but he care about his son, the Islams kill his wife. 
…………….
Cyber: Depends, there’s a new mutant in the tower, Milo says she helped stop Traveler, we may need her help to interrogate Travler, and coerce him into helping us free them, go get her help, meet me in the prison area, I’ll try to rough him up, make a deal.

“Cyber vanished teleporting to the prison area, approaching Travelers cell. Back in Luke’s room Karen laughed at the mention of jim.”

Karen: Well what do you expect. The Sand Man is the name of the master of dreams, of course he’d have a lazy tounge. But what about you, how are with your lips Luke.

“Karen got close to Luke smiling.”

Karen: I believe me and you almost started going out..before unfortunate events separated him, I was thinking about a reunion.
……………….
“Tess smiled at Tyrone, things had slipped out of her control somewhat, but Johnson couldn’t blame her completely for the situation.”

Tess: The flight injection isn’t for you? It’s not wise for a mutant to try to inject himself with that. I hear your father is quite the power mongol, this is a present for him, to sample the abiliy. It will last 24 hours, I’m sure he’d want you to accept it.

“Tess sighed a bit, here it came. The price of how much the operation would cost, but she’d get it out of the way.”

Tess: Half a million dollars for ok success, a million dollars for medium..process, but 2 million dollars, and the process for developing the formula eradicating genes, and granting them should be on the way within weeks.
………………….
“As the helicopters were picking up Garth, Jorgan was seen sharing drink with Mordecai, using magic to make himself invisbiel.”

Jorgan: So Oliver killed me huh
Mordecai: Exactly, now how about that partnership?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 pm

*Although conscious, Tiffany found herself completely unable to move. It scared her, she didn't know what to do, how to get out. It was something with the energy net, but she couldn't do anything. She just hoped Mike could free her.*

Katy: It's a bit strange at first, but you get use to it.

*After a few minutes Tesla meets up with Katy and Helen.*

Tesla: Oh there she is.
Katy: Tesla, what are you doing here?
Tesla: You and the new girl...
Katy: Helen.
Tesla: Cyber needs your help. Chulance and Joe are trapped in another plane of reality.
Katy: Chulance to?
Tesla: Yes he tried to help Joe and.... wait... you knew? Why?
Katy: Traveler. He kept getting in the way every time I tried to find out what was going on. However, he never expected Helen here to be so strong.
Tesla: Well, Cyber wants Helen's help to interrogate Traveler and get him to free the others. We need to meet him in the prison area.

Luke: Well I have been lacking a girl to be at my side lately. What did you have in mind? (in terms of a date, like dinner, movie, whatever)

*Sandra tried to put on a smile to seeing Reese, it's just things where very serious. She was still conflicted if she should bring up her issues with Milo. Maybe Dave had the right idea, maybe a series of one on one sessions would let them open up more then everyone being together.*

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

Ben: Well thank you very much Helen, it's good to know somebody appreciates my ability. And thank you very much Katy, for the hand shake. That's quite a firm grip you've got. "Ben loses the second arm and goes back to normal, but still floating" You can tell a lot about a person from their handshake.

"Then they met up with Tesla and talked about going to see Cyber again."

Ben: Really? He just sent me away!

"Then suddenly he teleported them all next to cyber"

Ben: I'm back! And I brought company with me! I bet you're just ecstatic to see me, aren't you Cyber.

"Ben said with much sarcasm

Duke: The fire guy will help a lot. Your ability would help a lot to if there was some way to convey there locations to us. Do you have any way of doing that? Any way at all?
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 am

*Terrell’s eyes widened as he watched the scene unfold before him. He was now kneeling on the floor as it seemed more than just his powers were being drained. When Monel had spoke of sleeping with Riya, Terrell tried to get up, but only a grunt in frustration escaped him*

Terrell: No… NO!

*Terrell’s eyes had widened when Riya unleashed her attack. When he heard the whisper telling him of his defeat, he fell forward. Luckily he caught himself with his hands, but he still looked pitiful as he shook his head.*

Terrell: This can’t be happening!... I’m suppose to be stronger than this! They‘re the only reason I’ve gotten this strong! So… So this would never happen!

*Terrell cried out as he closed his fists. He felt agony’s blunt blow before looking at Monel*

Terrell: Give it back! Fight me like a man, you bitch!
-----------------------------------------

*Javier was seen still in the passenger's seat of the car. He was just sitting there, nearly traumatized by what had just happened. He wasn't just killing these people, he was somehow disposing of their corpses as well. With all the blood on his body and his ripped clothing, Javier prayed he wasn't doing what he first guessed he was. To be doing cannibalistic things to these bodies made him sick*

Javier: Am I possessed by a demon? Why is this happening? Maybe... Maybe I can go to someone. A hero or a scientist... No! They'll kill me or torture me. Yes... Yes they would do that, right?

*Javier thought to himself, half frightened and half crazed. At least until he heard the siren from a police car go off before parking behind the truck. Javier's eyes shot open with fear...*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 pm

"Meanwhile in Terrell's hand, the blackness swirled around his face, and he felt evil within him, his eyes turning blood shot red as if he was stoned out of his mind. His body shivered he was freezing, but he stood up launching forward, a black cloud swirling around him, as Ultron fell apart being enveloped in the smoke, Bela's eyes widening, backing up typing into the computer, and turned to Darius."

Bela: We gotta go now!!!!
Darius: Ight baby bet! Fuck this.

"Darius grabbed her, enveloping her in energy, moving towards an exit, he busted the door, but Monel's field around the tower burned both of them sending them flying back to the ground."

Monel: Hahaha you pathetic cowards.

"Bela was knocked out,injured, Darius panicking, grabbing her, gathering kinetic energy, and burst off leaving the main room, heading into the lower levels of the towers abandoning Terrell, Mike, and Tiffany. Terrell felt the voice in his hand."

Voice: Bet you liked that trick didn't you? I'm just glad you brought alive, made me infinite, well more infinite then I already am. So I rewarded you, dead robot, by the way, that bitch isn't your wife, anyway let's make a bet, you can use your powers..but at your original state, you can touch things and change into them, but you can't use your Mil powers, no calling shit you touched in the past, but...that riya bitch, the clone, you can stop her in so many ways with your regular powers so do it..or..the tower everyone will die, everyone in new york will die in 30 minutes, unless you stop her, she's a genetic time bomb. Hahaha
"Tommy and the girl were in bed, going at it, Tommy's danger alarm beeping the emergency alarm startitn got blare, Tommy realizing what was going on, but was still going in. However he realized what was going on, and pulled out of the girl kissing her as she moaned."

Girl: TOMMY NO COME BACK UUUU
Tommy: I'm sorry this is an urgency, hero business I gotta go now.
Girl :NO! Don't be a biiiiitch!
Tommy: Naw, I shouldn't be here, girl I left my number in ya phone, if you still wanna fuck with me, but my homies come first.

"Tommy using the shifter appeared in NYC, trying to enter the Redeemers tower, but noticed the disturbance in he tower. He frowned, this was the work of the legendary Monel, his power went to work, his intellect evolving as he began working on the shifter, seeing the Tanks, he made his way into the past into the nearby library, while his clothes aka his "Hood" extended around him converting into his Redeemers costume, an hour in the past he pulled out his Government card."

Tommy: Bitch I'm Fission, I'm confiscating the library, you'll thank me in an hour, you're in imminent danger, I'm from an hour in the future now shut up.

"Tommy pushed the librarian aside, injecting an SD card into the machine."

Tommy: Come on SD...work..you can do it....oh fuck Construct!!!!!
Construct: Hello Tommy.
Helen: Who couldn't appreciate a man like you, I mean I can't imagine the fun you have with your women. "Grins" A..and they want me to deal with that time man! I mean..Mr...Milo was right...I don't think..you need..

"Helen wanted to protest. She was nervous around anyone that could stop time, that was one of the most dangerous powers, especially to those who had no defense against it. If someone with a vendetta against her could stop time, they could move in front of traffic, off the ledge of a cliff, or into a shark tank, the possibilities were endless, she had only taken him down with help, and he'd been defeated by his own faults, hubris."

Helen: Alright...look I like the tower, I like meeting the super men..but..using my power to interrogate prisoners. I've used it on some assholes at my college, and some wannabe thugs, but you're asking me to..

"Before she could further protest, Ben teleported them all to Cyber, Traveler was sitting in his cell, looking at Helen, punching the glass, but was indestructable."

Traveler: Haha your lucky, Helen me and you are gonna have so much fun? Do you know what I use to do for fun, before I started listening to rap, and becoming a party man? I use to put together arenas for the greatest warriors heroes and villains on planets, make them fight while my boss Tyrant ate their planets, you like that? Imagine I picked up some of his talents, hehe..imagine getting puton a planet, and it getting torn apart, best part with my powers..we have an eternity to find out how it feels! HAHHA
Cyber: Don't fear this lunatic, we've dealt with worse, we'll maybe not this idiotic, but we get the point. You're going to free Chulance and Joe? Oh and BEn I'm ECSTATIC to see you.(sarcasm)
Traveler: Hi Chu, Hi Joe, enjoying being invisible.
Chulance: FUCK YOU! OH..JOe says fuc you too!

"Chulance said adapting to speak, but it was draining his powers. He couldn't waste his powers using vulgarities on himself, and Joe, when suddenly another being appeared near them, and shook it's Head. Sancho looked at them, and smled."

Sancho: Ah you're the guys who got me arrested all those years ago ?And look at where we all know, I'm Death's agent, I pick up dead people, people in the wrong realm, you two "technically" are dead, so how about I shop you to the afrer life.
Chulance: Back up!
Sancho: Naw..just doing my job,
Chulance: You were a criminal, we HAD to put you up!
Sancho: NO! The Phoenix Alliance was the reason I got put up, they used me to kill people en masse, I killed criminals! I Was like Kira from Death Note! I was a fucking hero, but it's ok..karma's a bitch,,and her name is Death...Oh I'm sorry Boss. Haha.

"Sancho rushed forward, and Chulance grabbed Joe adapting them to another part of the island, Sancho smiled wanting to have fun, while Traveler laughed."

Traveler: Looks like Chu and Joe have a visitor, there having party, pretty rough, but boys will be boys hu.
Helen: WHo?! What's going on?! What are you doing to people!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen: Aww Luke, come on don't be modst, you haven't had any flings. But that's alright, I was in the FBI, hooked up with Smith, but that's past..like I said, and a date..a movie..a dirty movie, tommorow after Milo's wedding, I'll bring snacks.

"Karen gave Luke a hug, it felt good. She licked her lips, as she made her way out of the door, moving her hips from side to side, to side as she closed the door, heading to the kitchen, just glad she had her old security card. Back on the team, back with Luke, now she needed to get to Marie's bachlerett party, she picked up her phone, seeing Isabel flying back from somewhere."

Karen: Heh..you look like you've been in a storm Izzy, how ya doig.

"Karen went to give her old friend a hug."

Karen: So you going to Marie's bachelett party? I am! I heard Carmen is helping her set it up, good thing to do, girl needs something to do ever since her powers got messed up.
Aesha: Sometimes..I can, Sometimes I can't, we struggle to survive, we must escape to the big cities we must tran, but Ican try best, my brother may have power too..but it no manifesrt yet.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:23 pm

*Katy and Tesla was upset.*

Katy: You bastard, free them already!!
Tesla: I may not be able to fight you straight up. But if something has to Chulance, I'll find a way to kill you Traveler. Being a SXM member won't stand in the way of that.

*Katy however quickly turned her attention to Cyber.*

Katy: You think though it's wise to use Helen for this. She is new here, and Traveler in honesty fucked up, that's how we got him. She still seems nerves about all this. I know Milo has that party, but where is everyone else at?

*Everything seemed to be moving rather quickly, but Luke had to admit, he was looking to what the future held for him and Karen. *

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:21 pm

*Terrell was silent for a moment before looking down into his hands*

Terrell: If this is a enough to save my family, we got a deal boss... Don't be afraid Darrius. I'm gonna save the day.

*Terrell said before staring the image of his hulkish wife down. He hadn't used his original powers at their basic level in a very long time, so he had to get a feel for it again first. Terrell crouched down and touched the floor before running forward. As he charged forth, his body converted into marble before attempting to hit the she-hulk with a punch to the face*

Terrell: You like?!

*Terrell knew it wasn't enough to do any good damage to her, but he just needed to see if his powers were really back, and fortunately they were. Riya easily kicked him through a window of the tower which caused him to teleport back in with intense pain*

Terrell: Shit!

*Terrell cursed before spitting on his fist and charging toward Riya again. She was moving toward him too, ready to overpower him again. Terrell then converted his body except his feet into saliva at the last second. He then converted back into marble and tossed her through the broken window. This caused her to teleport back into the base in pain*

Terrell: You think I'm done!

*Terrell then used more strength to kick the hulk through a wall and outside again. Every time she teleported back in, Terrell would either throw or hit her out of the tower while she felt the pain that just kept multiplying until he finally just finally just converted his body into air and entered her body. Once inside, he converted into his normal form, then to blood, then to bone, then blood again, then bone. He repeated this cycle brutally killing his enemy*

-------------------------

*Mike grabbed Tiffany and tried to follow after Darrius*

Mike: Where the fuck did Terrell get weed?! And why are we running?!
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 am

Tyrone: Don't worry I'm sure my father would love to fly around. Grab a cape for him while I'm at it.

He grinned a bit. It wasn't really him being sarcastic. When his father first found out he was a mutant he asked him all sorts of questions with the giddyness of a child. If he got his hands on this, the fun the old man would have would impress Tyrone who always saw him as a uptight ass half the time.

When she mentioned the amount of money that they needed to give her Tyrone winced a bit. He definitely couldn'd afford that and a few million dollars isn't something people liked to spend on things without an assurance of a good return investment. Of course something like this would end up giving them a return investment. If not, then something has gone horribly wrong.

Tyrone: Alright.

Tyrone didn't say it with much hesitation or nervousness. This Tess didn't need to see that and he was willing to risk a couple millions dollars on this anyway. Tyrone grabbed the pen and signed the papers to seal the deal then gave it back to her.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 am

"Ben floated over near Traveler's cell"

Ben: I've been in your situation before. Trying to have a bit of fun and then in come SXML to ruin it all. It's really lame isn't it? And on your comment about woman, it's always a fun time "he said with a wink speaking directly to helen"

Duke: Take your brother and get out of here with the rest of the villagers. Leave me and the pyro to fight off the incoming enemies. It's impossible for anyone to kill me, so I'll keep him safe, and I'll protect this village.

"Duke said placing a hand on her shoulder"

"Meanwhile in a lab somewhere in Germany, Dr. Fleischer had a room full off people. None of them were white, or Caucasian."

Dr. Fleischer: Hitler performed one of the biggest mass murders in history. He almost succeeded in eliminating the Jews. Well, I'm going to eliminate everyone! Every race with twisted DNA. Because I can see my DNA is perfect. As is any person who is 100% Caucasian. But then I look at an African American, and their DNA is twisted, and skin pigments deformed... It disgusts me. So now, I am doing the world a favor...

"He walked over to the African and placed his hands upon his body. Because each individual race was different, he had to perform on each one separately."

Dr. Fleischer: What I am doing now is creating an abnormality in this man's body. An abnormality that is highly contagious to all who share his race. African. Once he goes on his way then the disease will spread like a wild fire. Same with all of these other fine gentleman here. The amazing thing about creating a new disease is, that there is no cure. And I made it to have no cure. The symptoms will start out as your average cold. Runny nose, a slight cough, and then they will heighten. They'll start to get a fever, and then before they can go to the doctor, their heart stops. Simply put the body stops functioning. This disease attacks the DNA itself, and destroys the imperfection. In fact this is more of a cure than a disease. This is... die Herrenrasse disease...

"Dr. Fleischer lifted his hands off the African and took out a recording device and stopped it, then moved on to the Jewish Male. Soon nearly the entire world would be infected."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next