Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 am

*Jim was oblivious to the events, but Luke noticed Kano's group.*

Luke: Well now... party could come to a abrupt end.

Tesla: Some of us has a greater sense of humor then others.

Sandra: Lets show the guys that they are not the only ones who could have a good time.

*As the choppers came in, Sandra warped the drinks inside, it was much faster then waiting for it all to be unloaded by hard.*

Sandra: The food is here, drinks are here, and the girl of the night has arrived. We look about ready to go.

*Tiffany was kinda disappointed, she was missing out on something fun in Paris by the sound of things.*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 am

He was placing explosives on the roof hoping to cause a cave in making it easy to gain entrance into the house with a bang. The voice of an unknown male was coming from below him. Hideki quickly moved without making too much noise and was looking at the hostile. He grinned and pulled the pin on his flash bang.

Hideki: I know you won't.

He thought as he tossed a flash bang towards Wave and activated the C4 on the roof. The explosion and flash bang combined would combine enough sound to seriously disorient most people. The Flash Bang itself flashed a bright light that would blind a human. The roof of the mansion collapsed. Hideki moved towards the large hole in the roof and jumped down there with his assault rifle out scanning the room for hostiles.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 am

Zed: Invasion? Well...yes. More like...revenge. Yeah that's it. Revenge. So...tell me about that lovely lady you're getting hitched to tomorrow? Is she powerful enough to defense herself or do I have a target now? What about all these people here...what about you?

----

Tyler: So we need to find her fast. But for now lets focus on Stewart and Gary. They've helped us countless times, time to repay the favor right?

"Tyler has called the jet and it's landing outside where there's room"

Tyler: Lets go...you're ride awaits mister Morris "grin" Lets go Goliath!

----

"Aaron finds the wrecked building and dives in, the SHIELD support team arriving shortly after and starting healing processes on Gary. Aaron's helping Stew out"

Aaron: You alright?
Stew: Yeah...managed to...bust open the floor...lack of oxygen was only one room...Gary
Aaron: They're working on him now
Stew: We have got to stop that Mordecai

----

Zed: Invasion? Well...yes. More like...revenge. Yeah that's it. Revenge. So...tell me about that lovely lady you're getting hitched to tomorrow? Is she powerful enough to defense herself or do I have a target now? What about all these people here...what about you?

"Zed finishes his drink, and drops the glass. Before either Kano or Alex have time to react, he blasts them both through the wall and to the outside"

Zed: Paris is called the city of lights right? Lets give them a light show then

"He follows up by punching Milo right in the face as well"

"Harry meanwhile is finishing a scotch and undoing his tie, getting ready to fight too"

Harry: Sure...ruin my party why don't ya...fucking faggots, the lot of you!

----

Raphael: So basically...we've figured out what happened. That man, we asked Lucifer to interrogate his soul. Apparently he was an alchemist, specialized in rune binding He created a vessel to contain an angel, but he didn't...account for what happens when an angel is born. The explosion destroyed his lab, and Gally in her confusion..an angel is not meant to be chained
Filipe: So what now?
Raphael: We cannot release her. The resulting explosion could well...blow up the entire planet. And there's something else, she isn't just any angel...she's...she's Micheal. Or well,. she's Micheal's essence reborn
Filipe: Archangels are reborn too?
Raphael: Apparently...yes. So basically, she's now the youngest of the archangels. It's possible Gabriel and Uriel will follow, but we aren't sure. Anyway...we don't know what to do. We cannot pry her from her physical form but just leaving an angel with that much power on earth is...dangerous. Plus she has no control and I doubt she ever will given the physical form she is stuck in
Filipe: I can handle it
Raphael: W-what?
Filipe: I'll look after her. I mean....least I can do right? Can't just slam the kid in some anti power jail or something right? Have one of your angels join the SXLM for a while to teach her the basics and I'll take care of her. Her physical form is programed to die right? Milo said it was bio-mechanical
Raphael: Yes she should age and die I believe. It could take many human lifespans though...
Filipe: I'll...ride out what I can of that then.

"Raphael looks at this small little human. He always did love humans"

Raphael: Each day you remind me why I sometimes envy you before our Father. You are just so much more...complete. I'll send someone over tomorrow. I can't...I can't thank you enough. You are basically taking care of my younger sibling for me. I am indebted to you
Filipe: Hey...I've been borrowing this angelical blessing ever since I got it. Least I can do. Besides...she's a good kid, I wouldn't dare not helping out
Raphael: Stay strong child. Oh and one last thing

"The both of them teleport to outside a grave, in the dead of night. Both of them are wearing trench coats and a fedora hat"

Filipe: Wh
Raphael: I apologize for prying again like this, but I must insist, as your friend, you do this. Besides I am an angel right? Shouldn't you follow my guidance?
Filipe: Implying I'm christian?

"Raphael smiles and motions towards the grave. Filipe sighs. He didn't want too but...somehow he felt Raphael knew his shit better than he ever would"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

Mike: Fuck... I'll go evac the citizens!

*Mike looked to the strippers*

Mike: RUN!

*He then jumped through the hole Zed mad after blasting Alex and Kano to go help get as many people away. It seemed pretty impossible, but there was no way in hell he was gonna fight whoever this guy was*

Terrell: Shit! Milo how strong is he?!

*Terrell fused himself into the atmosphere. Soon the people of Paris began to vanish in mass.*

Terrell: I'll jump in soon, Milo!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

*Jim came up with the group.*

Jim: Damn man, you chased the girls away.

*Luke took his metal form in preparation for a attack.*

Luke: Be ready, this guys dangerous Jim.
Jim: I'm always ready damnit.
Luke: Right....

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

“Kano sent a small spark of electricity at Jim.”

Kano: They say ignorance is bliss, but being blind to a show down in the same room as you is just blind sand man.
Alex: I gotta admit, anyone who gets Milo..tense..well..it dosen’t make for good odds.
Dave: Really? No shit.

“Nate was sitting on the couch, a lady I nhis arms, he’d come late, but quickly came to understand how the drink feature worked when he saw Milo talking to someone, as he took another drink.”

Nate: come on guys loosen up! Whoo Party time yall, haha..party..

“Nate was obviously not able to hold his liquor, as Milo struggled to maintain his witty remarks up against someone who drained the humor out of his personality.”

Milo: Target! Hey HeLL NO! You stay the fuck away from her! Look I did what I had to man for everyone! Look what I did to the old lab where they tried to keep us in, how’s that for revenge. You need targets you hit up a shooting range, or Xbox Live! As for me you shouldn’t need to ask, and anyone in my company is no weakling.

“Milo was speaking the opposite of how he felt. Confidence was leaving his body rapidly, he didn’t know if he could take Zed in a fight, especially after all these years, he’d gotten lucky last time, and luck was seeming to run out these days. However peace was a matter that would not be discussed as Alex and Kano were blasted out, both crying out from the attack, Alex more injured then Kano being in his human form when the blast hit them.”

Milo: They were bystanders!

“Milo raised his hands to defend himself, but the punch sent him spiraling backwards into a table. He groaned getting up, gathering light into his hands.”

Milo: Alright you want a light show! SOLAR FLARE!!!!

“Milo unleashed a massive blast of light aimed at Zed’s eyes intending to blind and burn him, at the same time, while Kano erected a shield around himself and Alex, using a spell to heal him, transforming him into his Hulk state, and Kano flew both of them back up to the main level where the fight was taking place, while Milo messaged Terrell.”

Milo: This isn’t exactly gonna make you feel better. But strongest person I know, probably aside from me strongest guy on this planet right now, no telling where the others are.
…………………..
Matt: Finally! I love my power so much.

“Matt grew to 100 feet, and was about to tear open the building but saw Aaron had already got to the rescuing them, and returned to his original height.”

Matt: I had to do all of the work as always.
Oliver: Really? You’re about as funny as last time.
Matt: Yeah Whatever Arrow.
Oliver: Bad Comedy aside How the hell do we find Sammie? We can’t track her, never tried too, her powers would just get rid of it if she even thought about not wanting to be found.
…………………..
“Elle was one of the first to grab a drink, opening it up with a spark, and opening upsoe other bottles, as Carmen grabbed one.”

Carmen: Well Sandra if you’re gonna help with that, might as well spread the drinks out too haha
Elle: times like this I wish I had TK too, but you know someone has to keep the lights on around here! I’m just kinda glad Tiff isn’t here haha..
…………..
“Wave wondered what move this new assailant would make, this opponent had already proved powerful, he just hoped that whatever came next he’d be able to defend Angel. The onslaught of sound that should have come from the attack, did not come as Wave had converted his body into sound reducing the sound the equivalent of a single pen dropping, however doing so and pushing his powers had taxed him, as he appeared infront of Hideki coughing out blood, feeling more intense chest pains, he only assumed a defense position, as Tristan pulled out a gun leading Angel into another room. Wave's line of sight was nothing but a flash of light, he would have to rely on his sonar sense, his ability to sense sound movements, as his vision was very shaky, filled with light he knew was not really there."

Wave: You think you’re the only one that’s fast? It may be true, that I cannot move like the lightning flashes, but I can move like the boom of thunder!

“Wave had explained he could move near the speed of sound, but with the way his powers were taxing his body, he wouldn’t be able to do this for long. He reached into his pocket, taking out two shuriken, and spun them around his fingers at super human speeds, as he tossed one at Hideki.’

Wave: Come on you have your trinkets, and I have mine! Let us see who’s are superior!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 am

"Filipe was just by his dads grave. He remember one of his many threats involved doing the 180 MJ turn on it...now it all seemed a bit...mean"

Raphael: Well?
Filipe: What do you want me to say or do!? I hated the man
Raphael: I know. You had every right to. Both him and your mother. But...
Filipe: But?
Raphael: Think back. Didn't you once say that you were always going to have to like him...because he was your father. And family is family. So now?
Filipe: What do you want me to do? Apologize for not coming to the funeral? He knows I never agreed with that kind of shit. I didn't go to either of my grandparents and I liked them
Raphael: Yes he did know that and I'm sure he didn't expect you to come. But
Filipe: But what?! You expect me to say "Oh it's okay now cause you died". He knew death for me wasn't enough to let go of shit people did. Death doesn't make things alright and it doesn't erase what you left to the living
Raphael: I'm sure he knows this...and?
Filipe: What do you want me to say!?
Raphael: All those things you said...don't you think that maybe, just maybe...you knew him and he knew you. I want you too look at this grave and honestly tell me...do you want to keep hating your family? The family that's alive. Your mother and your brothers. Your life was mildly bad, certainly bad enough I can understand you'd never want to go near it again...but are you sure the man you are is going to do that? Are you going to just ignore your family like he did?
Filipe: That's bullshit. I have my family...
Raphael: Oh yes, and you're already a better father and a better man. But what about all those times he ignored your grandfather and left all the burden to your aunt? Or all the times your aunt, and all those fights. You're doing the same here

"Raphael turns to walk"

Raphael: I just brought you here because you should come here. Now what you do after...that's on you.

"Raphael vanishes. Filipe just looks at his grave and feels like he's always felt...it's his family, he's gotta love them. But...he was sick of doing that all the goddamn time. He had a choice now. And that's maybe when it hit him. He has a choice...and he'd still put up with them because like he says...family his family, and he loves them despite everything. He hated that but...that's how it was"

Filipe: Fucks sake...I'm pretty sure mom is going to hit it off with Rachel...and then I'm fucked

"He laughs to himself"

---

"Zed matches the light blast with his own energy blast, the attacks canceling each other out and disappearing into a wormhole. He then looks at Jim and Luke"

Zed: You have an ant infestation here...don't worry, I got it

"Zed aims another energy blast so fast Jim and Luke can't even react. But just then, Harry pushes them both out of the way."

Zed: Oh...you can turn to light. That's...interesting
Harry: I've shown you mine...what's yours?
Zed: Hmm...anything I want, but mostly

"Zed suddenly moves FTL and appears behind Harry, punching him through the building and making another hole"

Zed: Oh...damn now finishing that witty comment would be pointless, he wouldn't hear. Molito, I got one of the ants...few more around though, but I'm your friend, I got this

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am

“Milo flared up with power, the ground shaking, even if his Solar Flare had did little to nothing to Zed, he wouldn’t give up yet, as Kano gathered power from the weather summoning a hail storm, and powerful winds sending them at Zed, as well as a bolt of lightning, while Alex rushed the Absorbium from the side intending to punch him, Dave helping Terrell, and Mike evacuate people.”

Dave: evacuation duty! Safest activity in the SXML, and the one that gets you targated you the most that ‘s just fucked up.

“Dave said as he teleported a bus load of people away, while Ezekiel stretched out to grab some people, gathering them together, as Dave returned.”

Ezekiel: Hurry up man!
Dave: Stop rushing me drama plastic.
Milo: ZED! These are not ants! These are my friends! Or do you not care about that anymore?! You think people are beneath you, you think you’re right? You think ruling people I the only way to get through to them, enough of this I’ll show you what I learned.

“Milo was hesitant on using any True power of his own, he’d been relying on just using his abilities in their regular forms for so long, he sent forth tunnels of ofire, as well as air pressure, and immense eir piercing sounds directing it at Zed only.”

Milo: Come on! Give up! We don’t have to fight!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 am

*Sandra spread around the drinks, not having to move at all.*

Sandra: So this was your plan, make me the bartender huh. I want my pay after this. Razz

*She was just kidding as she popped her drink open and took a swig.*

Luke: Ah fuck... Oh well...

*Luke nodded to Jim and approached Zed from behind to grab him in his grip. Jim took his sand form forming maces with spikes. He moved around to Zed's from to attack and draw his attention.*

Jim: One thing about aunts, no matter how many you squash, more will come!!

*He swings one of his large spiked sand maces at Zed, taking advantage of Milo's attacks that helps cause further distraction.*

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 am

When he appeared in front of him Hideki did find that rather curious, but he wasn't going to take the time and talk. This Wave was in his way and he had a job to finish. He could see his target getting moved out of the room which was not making his job any easier. This wasn't supposed to be this complicated.

When the Shurikens were tossed at him Hideki rolled out the way of the stars that blurred by him. This person was not normal at all, he must have been a special.

Hideki rose his weapon in counter to his shurikens and opened fire.

Hideki: Bullets are better.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 am

Zed: Oh it was absolutely necessary...now and then. You threw in your lot with these primitive monkeys because they amuse when you they do tricks. And one more thing

"Zed suddenly steps hard on the floor. A wave of invisible force, almost tangible yet completely incorporeal, blast out from his center and washes over the battlefield. All attacks are instantly reflected and everyone but Milo suddenly find themselves in pain. As if their very core had just been struck."

Zed: The more evolved species are speaking, back down now please. Go evacuate your kindred...to some far off planet, because that's what it's going to take

"Zed looks at Milo with hate in his eyes, even behind his smile and pleasantries, you can see play time is over for the compatriot of Fusion"

Zed: Now then Molito...are you going to fight me seriously, or should I just finish you off now? The absorbiums are fully behind me on this. Heck if I hadn't insisted to do this myself, they would have rained down the army to do it, but this moment is a personal indulgence of mine...

----

"Filipe had returned to Genosha. Just as he does, he notices a message in the answering machine"

Filipe: What...

"He takes it."

Harry: Filipe! Major emergency! Someone attacked the party! Get Yama, we need to evac Paris. Dude this guy scared MILO! I gotta go, helping with the evac fast as I can, then gonna see if I can help

"Harry hanged up after that"

Filipe: Wait...what?!

-----

"Meanwhile, Marie is trying to enjoy herself, but big fancy parties aren't exactly her thing. Carmen walks over to her, already a bit tipsy"

Carmen: SO!?
Marie: T'nks for the gesture, but big fancy parties are a bit...not me
Carmen: Aww~! Then...what do you like? I mean

"Carmen is obviously disappointed. She tried has hard as she could to throw a good party. She wanted to get along with the people here because she always feels left out of the SXML"

Marie: Wanna know what I'd do. Hey Anna!

"Anna stumbles over"

Marie: Keep everyone here busy. Tell 'em Carmen's off puckin and I'm helpin or something
Anna: Why not you?
Marie: Ya really thing they'd believe I was pukin?
Anna: Fair point

"Marie grabs Carmen by the arm, and they reappear at a small bar in Genosha, the usual place she goes to with Anna and the others"

Carmen: But this place is so...
Marie: Trust me will ya

"The both of them walk in, sit at the bar and Marie just asks for the usual for the both of them, and the barkeep brings them both a glass of really strong whiskey. The bar is empty as usual, with an amateur jazz band playing on stage"

Marie: Alright then! Now we get drunk, possibly get in a' fite, n' enjoy the night
Carmen: But...
Marie: I just like small stuff...quiet little things. Helps people to get t'a know each other. Better than big fancy parties and stuff. I'm not very keep on those ya see.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am

*Sandra had put down a number of drinks by this time. It seemed she had become more accustomed to drinking then the early days. Involved in her own thoughts it isn't until some minutes after that she notices Marie and Carmen are gone.*

Sandra: Hey... where's party girl...

*Jim and Luke was quickly stopped by Zed's attack.*

Jim: Shit... any other... bright ideas.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 pm

*Terrell was able to easily evacuate most of the populous in Paris, leaving them on the border of Spain. He then made himself appear beside Milo*

Terrell: Come on, I didn't think you greater beings got all personal about things...

Union: Remember, no gems.

*Terrell put both his hands together as one half of his body glowed red while the other glowed blue. The glowing auras seemed to combine and concentrate into Terrell's hands*

Terrell: He's Absorbium... So he has the same powers as you? He has True Power?

*Terrell hated not being able to use the Mind Gem's powers right now. Luckily his symbiote was able to fee him information*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 pm

*In a area far away from Paris, we see it is night time, the blackest of nights it would seem. The sky's are clear, yet there is not a star to be seen, nor is there any moon light. In the midst of this unusual darkness we seen Tenshi. He slowly makes his way through a forest, feeling his way through the blinding night. He makes his way to a clearing where a camp fire set up in the middle is the only source of light. Approaching the fire with caution he draws his blade, the black blade all be invisible in this strange darkness. Approaching the fire, blade in hand, Tenshi see's Jet sat buy the fire, legs crossed in a mediation position. Jet's body is full of strange, dark marking. Almost as if the shadows of the night had been ripping away at his skin. Tenshi held his blade towards Jet.*

Tenshi: Darkness!

*Jet does not move or even look, he merely speaks.*

Jet: So you have arrived. Soon, the ultimate power shall be completely under my control. Soon, I will become a true immortal, on a grand scale unlike any these Earthlings has seen before.
Tenshi: I may of failed in my missions to stop Milo, to stop the SXM from becoming to strong. But I know what you are up to, and I will see your existence ended tonight.
Jet: The immortal killer... isn't it funny. If anything your the immortal creator.

*Jet stands up, revealing a runic marking under his feet.*

Jet: I have worked so many years towards this night.
Tenshi: I'm sorry to be the one to shatter your dreams.
Jet: Heh, you don't get it do you. This WILL happen. This night, this perfect night. Any hero who is a threat to me is either busy or drunk.

*Tenshi's blade starts to glow with energy as he stars down Jet.*

Tenshi: I wouldn't say all of them.
Jet: You are not a threat, you, you are the last piece of the puzzle. After tonight, darkness shall remain eternal. Suns shall no longer exist. I shall be everywhere in this universe and beyond, at the same time, I shall be nowhere. Tonight is the night, the beginning of a true age of darkness. Tonight, is the rise of a god, the god of darkness. hahaha. Whole planets shall be but specs of dust to my might. My power will truly be without limit.

*He looks up to Tenshi with a grin.*

Jet: You are already to late. All the preparations are complete. Your spiritual energy is the final key to my immortality.
Tenshi: We'll just have to see about that won't we.

*Jet stood his ground, completely unmoving of Tenshi's ready battle stance. The two connect eye to eye.*

Jet: Tonight... is the night...
Tenshi: That you die.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

“Milo felt bad, as he saw Kano and Alex crying out in pain, True power could be a bitch. Controlling the source of power within people, within most everything was very dangerous, especially in hands of someone like Zed, they had started with the same goal, to bring everyone back to Source, to unite everyone, that was the point of their powers, which is why Hope had infused Milo with the remnant of his power, to make him the greatest.”

Milo: Fine, leave them alone! Nobody called an exterminator! You don’t want to play games, probably because you can’t get as many tricks as me, that’s right because Hope is the one who made me get the most powers huh.

“Milo flared up with True power, an invisible aura surrounding him, immense pressure, feeling the ground itself, he felt the lives of everyone in the area until they were evacuated, he could feel the wind, the breaths people took, the light of the stars including the sun shining down on us, a baby’s tears, the strength of construction workers struggling to lift a beam, the powers of Terrell, and others in the immediate area, he looked at Zed, feeling his native powers leaking, as using True power he formed flames in his hands, however the invisible radiant glow of True power surrounded the flames.”

Milo: It’s time to take this fight to the next level, also don’t worry Terrell. Usually, we’re not so snsiitve. True power, can’t really be explained, it’s everything and nothing at the same time, I’d use time manipulation, combine that with the cube, and go full force.

“Milo turned to Kano, who was struggling to get up, using runic spells to heal himself, and began using his own magic summoning two serpents, and opening their mouths to send out flames, while Alex rushed grabbing Jim and Luke leaping to another building.”

Alex: Come on let the big boys handle this fight, this guy is obviously stronger, above our pay grade, even smart ass Harry ran off.
………………..
“Carmen thought about that. Maybe she needed to be like Marie, approve the smaller things in life. She accepted a drink, but felt bad they’d left Sandra, and some of the others behind, but perhaps they’d be too drunk to notice.”

Carmen: Well I’m sure Elle and some of them are wasted off their ass, but we don’t gotta leave Sandra behind? If anything she needs us.

“She said accepting a drink, listening to the smooth jazz music.”
………………….
Wave: Really? Bullets? You.

“Wave attempted to turn into soud, but felt pain, but at the speed he was capable he weaved out the way of the bullet appearing behind Hideki a knife to his neck, he felt more chest pain, he wondered if he was on the verge of cardiac arrest. Rapid usage of his powers, he’d need to stop playing arouda nd finish this.”

Wave: You are fast, but I move at the speed of so..

“HE started to cough up some blood but regained his composure.”

Wave: I move at the speed of sound itself, move again and I’ll unleash one of my deadlier attacks, I’ll move fast plunge this blade into your neck, and then shatter your ear drums.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Luke: Damn. Don't it all fell wasted. To have all this raw strength and still be of little use.
Jim: Maybe. But when Milo kicks this guys ass back to wherever it came from, we can drink our worries away.

*Sandra had joined Elle. Any stranger would think there was a drinking contest on the way with the amount of empty bottles they was stacking up together.*

*Tenshi took the first move swinging at Jet who quickly disappeared into the dark. Tenshi dodged a pair of shadow tendrils that Jet sent at him. Tenshi could fell Jet's energy, he knew where Jet was hiding, physical body or not. Tenshi dashed at Jet with incredible speed and with his sword released a destructive wave of energy, causing a explosion.*

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Hideki: Your fast but weak unfortunately.

Hideki didn't have the ear drums of a normal human anyway. They were machine at this point and heavily enhanced. Getting a sonic boom to the ear would hurt like hell but it wouldn't do any permanent damage. Even a knife to the neck was less of a problem since he could heal quickly and was capable of taking small arms fire. The Assassin grabbed Wave's wrist hard enough that it would snap with ease. Fighting someone who can put dents in tank armor in close quarters was bitch. He may be able to move at the speed of sound but Hideki could dodge bullets approaching that speed. It wasn't easy but it took complete concentration.

In one smooth motion he used his superior strength to toss Wave off of him. There was a sonic boom right in his ear drum which stunned him for a second. Before he could be attacked Hideki went into cloak and pulled out his sword. It was time to go old school.

Hideki: Your definitely good.

The Assassin appeared out of cloak still shooken up by the sonic boom but the machinery that controlled his hearing was able to adapt. There was still a ringing in it and disorientation but nothing he coudnl't handle.

Hideki: You can leave now. My employer doesn't want anymore casualties, but the one I'm sent for.

Before there was an answer the cyborg got into a low position with the sword positioned behind him. He was getting ready for the next superspeed attack.

Hideki: Or we can end it here. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 pm

*Terrell nodded before accessing the Cosmic Cube's power while using time manipulation to make his powers last for a longer period of time*

Terrell: Since you don't look ready yet, I'll just.....

*Terrell vanished before two giant hands clasped around Zed. Using the raw powers of both Odin Force and Phoenix force to overwhelm Zed. The giant attacking Zed appeared to be Terrell, until Terrell himself appeared beside Milo*

Terrell: The attack is on fast forward around him! Milo... How old is this guy?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 pm

*Shadow Tendrils grabbed hold of Tenshi as another appeared to stab him. Tenshi powered out and dashed at Jet slicing at him. Jet avoided the attack again, we see him grinning as he appears to be luring Tenshi in. Nearing the camp fire again Jet lets Tenshi get a hit. Tenshi drives Jet to the ground, unknowing on top of the marking we see earlier that Jet hard laid down. Tenshi stabs Jet, the blade piercing through Jet's body and into the markings in the ground. Tenshi releases his energy to finish Jet unaware that he's fueling the ritual that was previously laid in place. Tenshi releases a large amount of spiritual energy that shoots into the sky. This mixes with a release of dark energy from Jet. The marking on the ground is glowing red, having been activated by Tenshi's energy. Jet's body appears to slowly vaporize and the energy signals fade. The markings Jet had laid down return to it's normal black color, and blows away with a brief of wind.*

Tenshi: It's over.

*Suddenly a chill runs down Tenshi's spin, he turns around as shadows swirl together to firm a humanoid body, it resembles Jet but is completely black.*

Jet: The merger is complete.

*Tenshi rushes and slices the shadow figure. Although sliced in half the shadows simply reconnect and Jet was unharmed.*

Jet: Your attacks cannot hurt this form as it does not contain my live essence. It is but a mere vessel.

*It was true, Tenshi could detect no live essence from this shadow form at all. It was a mere manifestation of Jet's ability's.*

Jet: I told you this was happening. You have freed me from the confines of my mortal body. I... *grin* am one with the night.

*Tenshi go's to attack again but is froze in place, instead of shadows tendrils binding his limbs, it's as if the entire darkness is just hugging his body, binding him completely.*

Jet: With Shawkun gone, I needed another source of spiritual energy if this ritual was going to work. For your assistance, I won't kill you... yet.

*The shadows disappear and Tenshi is freed, left alone.*

Tenshi; Damn... what the hell are you up to now.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

"Wave realized that keeping up the fight was pointless. He'd lost to this person, he didn't even have access to his full power, that was a disadvantage in itself, not to mention this person didn't look like he'd be a push over if he had his full powers."

Wave: Do you not understand what this woman has done for this world? Do you not know who her son is? The World's Modern Day Messiah, the light to so many people? Why do you wish to murder his mother, after all the good he's done for people, sure she's no saint like her son, perhaps neither is he, I've seen the darker actions of the Ventro family, but there intentions are good at heart on paper at least, you must not eliminate them, I do not have the power to fight, but I can tell you,they have left the premise.
Carmen: come on Sandra! We're at that bar in Genosha, you know MArie's favorite one, leave Elle and them behind to get drunk out of their minds, Marie's more a small things kind of girl.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 am

It seemed like he was negotiating now. Hideki was not ready to relax entirely yet, but he did need to take out his target. This was more difficult than he would have previously expected, but he'll talk for now.

Hideki: Why should I care? Her son seems to be doing all the work and she is pissing off the wrong people. I'll ask you one more time...

Unknown: Wait a minute. Tell her I have something in mind.

His employer wanted a live view of the Assassination when it was underway. For him it seemed like a opportunity came up. It was something that he hoped could end peacefully.

Hideki didn't know what he was planning, but it seemed that he needed to be a diplomat for now. Not necessarily his strong suit, but it was something.

Hideki: My employer seems to be willing to make a deal. If Ms. Ventro is willing to let go her little attack against Terra corp then she won't be hunted down. If not.

The Assassin pointed his blade directly at wave.

Hideki: Lets just say I rarely ever get tired. Its a good deal to be honest since most people rarely would ever call off a hit. I won't be the only one after her. Those who hired me would be willing to grab backup. Not as stylish as me of course, but you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

*Sandra caught Carmen's message to her. She laid down another bottle of drink she had in her hand.*

Sandra: Sorry Elle, gotta go.

*Sandra stood up and teleported to the bar Marie and Carmen was at. The smell of alcohol was already strong on her breath when she arrived, she took a seat and ordered another drink.*

Sandra: Hey guys, why'd you leave the party?

*Carmen gave Sandra a glance of concern, a "maybe you should slow down" look, not realizing Sandra to be a heavy drinker. Sandra shot her back a smile*

Sandra: I won't get sick. Hell I'd say I've gotten more used to this by now.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm

"Suddenly Ben's face was as serious as it had ever been"

Ben: You wouldn't like my sense of humor...

"Then after a moment the sly smile reappeared on his face, as if nothing happened."

Ben: How about a joke. A man walks into a bar with a monkey. I can't remember the rest but your mothers a whore Wink

"Ben said adding a wink and a smile at the end of the joke. He hadn't forgotten the joke at all, that was the joke"
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"As duke ran around killing people he ran in front of a fire attack made by Gasi. He was hit directly but not effected. But now he was a threat. A danger. But there were a multitude of other threats to take care of first, Gasi would have to wait. He continued running around at super speed killing people left and right, with no remorse, no sorrow for the lives he has taken. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Marie: Someone's already drunk off'er ass.

"Marie laughs as she finishes another drink and orders again"

-----

"Zed prepares for the fight as well. While Molito had indeed gotten all the sweet perks, Zed had learned to manage what he had to best effect"

Zed: Here we go then Molito

"Zed dashes forward at speeds far above light and smashes another energy beam right into Milo's face, before moving his other hand and blasting one in Terrel's direction"

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron has finished rescuing Gary and Stew. Gary's stable and being checked over by healers while Aaron, Stew, Ollie, Tyler and Matt talk"

Stew: So...what do we do about this guy? You say he has your friend?
Tyler: Yes...we can't just simply go after him, but if we leave him be there's no telling what he'll do with Sammie
Aaron: Felicia is going to have to help us with this...but she's probably at one of the parties...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Sandra: It's suppose to be a party isn't it, you gotta live it up while you can. Smile For a girl that likes small things, your taking a huge step Marie.

*Sandra took another taste of drink and smiled.*

Sandra We probably should of switched husbands Razz

*She said that jokingly, but deep down inside a part of her had wished it was true. Sandra took another drink hoping it would help her bury her feelings. Marie didn't need to get involved in this mess between her and Milo with her wedding coming up.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next