Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Marie: Aww, don' say that. Ya still half pissed at wa Milo did? No need, he's done gone self destructive or somethin'. Ya kno' that

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Sandra: I'm not mad at Milo anymore, I know what he tried to do. But Dave spilled the beans on plan, even if he didn't know it. *sigh* Like he could hide anything from me.

*Sandra didn't know if it was the alcohol getting to her, but spending time with Marie seemed to be bringing up memories of her own time with Milo. She remembered being happy with Milo, until Marie came back into the picture. She knew she still loved him to, her actions around Milo made it clear as daylight. But despite her feeling for Dave as well, Sandra was feeling uncomfortable in the situation. Instead of getting together with Marie helping her, it was starting to make her realize that she never completely got over Milo abandoning her to run back to Marie.*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm

*Terrell didn't even expect Zed to be so fast, and was simply blasted backward*

Terrell: Milo, if you're just gonna wet your pants, get out of the way! Yo Zed guy! What do you even want? You mad because Milo isn't gonna be on the market anymore or what?

*Terrell converts into a mixture of multiple energies before catching Zed by the throat in an instant. He then went for a powerful punch. He hated not knowing why he was beating someone up. It was fun though*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm

"Terrel's punch lands straight on, but again, a strange invisible force dispels any power behind it, so it's just a regular punch. Zed laughs as Terrel feels pain in his bruised knuckles, no doubt a result of his own enhanced durability"

Zed: Well you're a bit above the rift raft aren't you? Still

"Zed punches right through Terrel's chest"

Zed: You really have no idea who you're missing with

"He pushes him aside, sending him hurling towards a nearby building, crashing through the windows. He then looks up at Milo and grins, opening his arms as if inviting him to attack"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

*Terrell's shoot open in shock as he falls down. He can only look up at the man who seemed to more than just talk. It wasn't just some ability, this guy was strong.*

Terrell: He couldn't have at least... at least tossed me around...? Shit

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"Meanwhile, most of the immediate zone has been evacuated. Terrel is teleported a bit off, Yamairo appearing with him and healing with time reversal"

Yamairo: Hey, are you alright? We've already evacuated most of the city. I don't think this is one we can get involved in directly...by your looks I wasn't wrong.

----

"Marie just laughs. She doesn't possess the advantage of reading minds here"

Marie: Ha don worry to much about it. Least ya don have tah put up with his hero syndrom while ya preten tah be mad at 'em

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Sandra: It was better then worrying constantly. Man those was some good carefree times. I felt like nothing could come between us. Only I hadn't counted on a old girlfriend showing up. You should go easy on him, history has shown that he usually knows what he's doing. Unlike anyone in my family, including myself.

*Sandra seemed to relax more thinking of Milo, while the thoughts of herself or Dave brought her mood down.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm

“Carmen laughed a bit seeing Sandra had come in drunker then them, as she took another drink they were discussing family.”

Carmen: Really Sandra, if there’s a family who does stuff wrong, it’s gotta be ours, we’re legendary for messing up stuff haha, but hey at least without my powers I’m not part of the family blame game anymore.

“She didn’t mean that, that was the alcohol, and her shame talking, if there was anything she loved almost as much as her family it was her powers, but whatever Henry had done, well
…………….
“Milo sighed this wasn’t going well, he focused gathering cosmic energy and sent out a wave into Zed slamming into him, then appeared infront of him opening his palm and opening his hand a beam of light enveloping him sending him crashing through buildings, as he used Carmen’s power to put around an impenetrable field from Haruhi around part of the city appearing near Zed, when he felt a massive disorienting force around him, his very essence falling apart, as Zed wasn’t seen but heard, as his energy was felt causing Milo pain, who began using fear manipulation combined with true power, causing the very essence of the area to erode into nothing as Zed appeared.”

Zed: Really Ventro, using your toys against me? Are we still toddlers in the center of the Source, watching civilizations rise and fall?
Milo: These toys are what you wanted! You may be better but there’s a reason, I’m the top dog, I’ll use everything I have.

“Milo said using his powers of elemental transmutation in the area to form sand, water, and other elements, before causing a massive sand storm, hardening the sand, using reality to control to sharpen it sending it at Zed, using the invisible force to tear apart reality itself apart Zed, and time itself to injure him with the sand attack, as invisible forces stretched bending the buildings over defying physics, before causing them to simply fall apart into dust, the dust gathering as if in an invisible container and slamming into Milo, causing a massive explosion to go off shaking the area, Milo snapped his fingers causing flowers to appear around Zed, sending vines through his body tearing it apart, and then used immense magical manipulation to rip his body apart, combining it with the Fourth Magic to disperse Zed’s essence across the multi verse, contacting Yamairo.”

Milo: It’s over I took care of him, but bad news. I need to tell you the secrets of the Absorbiums, of my people, things you’ll know if he’s back in action, looks like.
Zed: Really, you thought that could stop me.

“Zed said having somehow used the fourth magic as well combining it with True Magic to reassemble himself near instantly, and in his hands the Phoenix Blade, and he stabbed Milo in the head, the invisible force rushing into the blade draining life from the remaining plant life, and microscopic organisms in the area causing Milo pain, overloading him with psioninc power causing Sandra to activate the Phoenix Force unleashing massive waves of cosmic fire in the bar, while Zed using her as a conduit used power cosmic on Milo’s memories burning them away, causing hi mto scream out, as the invisible force came crushing Milo’s very being into nothing.”

Zed: I’ll erode your very being, you’re not one of us! You pathetic being.
Milo: Fuck you, Fuck you! NO!!!!!!

“Milo screamed, warping them into a random fiction, a massive war taking place, Milo using hive mind, and psioninc transmutation to disperse into several soldiers, while Zed simply used mind control using absorbed psionic powers from the blade to take control of the army, and begin unleashing cosmic flames within the various hive mind Milo unit’s minds, as massive cosmic storms engulfed the area, as well as every weather phenomenm from lightning storms to powerful hail.”

Milo : I WONT LOOSE! THE FURY OF THORS HAMMER IS IN MY VEINS
Zed: Oh please, as if anyone cares about that pathetic uru., watch this.

“Zed appeared infront of the soldiers using a force to make them into Milo’s true form, Molito, pure true power, millions, billions of powers, memories, and such were seen flowing, the fiction was eradicated as they appeared on another plane, unlike anything ever seen. There was everything yet nothing it wasn’t Source no this was not the Absorbiums home, this was their playground. Concepts screamed, as Milo stretched out good, regret, happiness, abstracts clashed between the two higher beings, indescribable, unimaginabinle multiversal powers clashed, power which Milo had not tapped in or bothered with for millinea, unfathomable actions took place, entire thought processes of millions of species across various worlds, were shattered, their sure existence, the sure connection they made, caused paradox’s in the universe’s existence, clocks went backwards, the theory of relativity ceased to exist, physics was nothing, and finally as Molito unleashed his full power number lost their value, making limits non existent, corporeality a thing of the pas,t and in an fathom blast making the big bang look like a firecracker, everything across Earth 616 went blank,not dead, not alive, just blank nothing was there, no thoughtsk, and suddenly out of nowhere the blankness, the emptiness became life, the void became something, the Hand of God was seen, as Zed appeared everyone’s minds on earth and billions of toher species damaged beyond repair, but with a mere thought, an invisible wave of relief washed over the species, the worlds restoring the damage, the Absorbiums had caused and he dropped a bleeding near dead Milo to the ground, dissipating Haruhi’s field.”

Zed: And that is a taste of my true power Molito, it seems youhave so focused on that slut’s powers, that you forget to push your own natural limits, I’ve pushed I’ve pushed, I’ve passed pushed, I’ve disintegrated words, definitions, concepts can now bend to my will, something you have not perfected, else All the Evils of the World’s stench would not be present in this universe, good bye Molito, enjoy your life, ohI repaired everyone except Marie, A good future, and here’s a drink of the infinite energies of the world.

“Zed vanished, as a glass an alcoholic beverage swiriling with infinite simulations of the worlds and all that exists was in the cup, Milo grabbed it using Terrell’s power to mimic the energies within to heal the majority of his most serious physical wounds getting up, he was too weakt o restore Paris, he felt immense pain.”

Milo :Marie..no..Marie.

“He fell back, masking the drink with Dracarpt’s power, and an invisible force swirled around the cup, fading it away from reality only Terrell would be able to see it, and only break the shield with permission.”
…………….
“Carmen lay on the ground, her mind sparking, her brain fried, blood rushed out, but she was beyond p hysical pain, she felt power coursin through her, saw various things, but not just fiction, she saw something more, it came closer, closer CLOSER”

Carmen :NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Her skin began to burn, her heart beat pulsated, and she la on the groud cusing, floting, before blood came out her mouth onto Marie, and he passed out, sparks floating over her body, but of any natural lightning, lightning from another world, from another dimension, one long since forgotten, one God no longer intended to relevant.”

“Marie lay on the ground catatonic, there, her mind barely there, but within her, her mind was severed onto SEVERAL dimensional plans, tormented by ancient chaotic forces, her body was made strong enough to comprehend and resist, but only to the point that she could survive, she was hanging on the brink of inter dimension existence tortured by torturers none could even begin to understand, Zed had set up a warning for any pesky telepath that tried to helped her, Sandra herself was in pain she felt empty, gone, she’d killed millions, she was allowed to partially remember the deeds Zed had done with her power, deeds she’d never been able to accomplish, power she had that Milo had never helped her with on purpose.”
…………..
“Wave looked up his eyes black, his mind was pulsating, he looked at Hideko, as he felt energy swirling in him, as he floated.”

Wave: I am one of the vessels..of.it..of I’m under the covers..I’m..

“Wave fell to his knees, the black ness fading from his body, instead whispering in Terrell, as he looked at Hideki with tears In his eyes,.”

Wave: You fool..you don’t understand anything..you don’t understand what’s coming, the wave, this disease..it’s going to infect us all, it’s going to infect things not physical, and you worry and try to eliminate one of the few people capable of telling us capable of seeing the cure, how foolish can mankind be..to kill their prophets..

“Wave was clearly out of it, disassociated beyond the point of reasoning, but one thing was clear he was no longer even a feasible threat to the assassin.”
………………..
“Helen laughed a bit at Ben then rolled her eyes.”

Helen: yeah yall are funny, but I can see the benefits of beinga hero, just not the life of me, but given a tour by super heroes, once in a life time opportunity, as in I only want it once in a life time, because seems trouble sticks to you like White girls on NBA players.

“She laughed but she felt something weird, like her power had been called out by something, someone somewhere.”
……………..
Oliver: Well Fuck the parties, it’s time to stop playing games, let’s just call Milo, this person kidnapped Sammie, if he can take Sammie, weak or not we need help with Milo, we’re dealing with major reality manipulation, plus she’s weak, but what if he figures out what the Worthy did to her, he’s already crazy, we don’t need him to be able to reshape reality, that’ll be a nightmare,
Matt: He makes a point, sure we need to deal with this, but come on now, unless one of you happens to be an expert on magic like that.
Oliver: But sure call Felicia too, but I say we pull in Ventro, he’s probably not doing anything but getting wasted off his ass.
…………
“Kano just sat down, the thing had happened, he felt the powers of the Elder Gods, and screamd as demons filled his body, he placed his hands together, screaming as he saw his father Thor approach him, slamming into him with Mjolnir, and after the scream ended, two marks were on his arms of Chitron, and Gaea, bloody, he fell to the ground as Alex rushed over to him, as did Jim, and Luke.”

Alex: Kano what the fuck happened?! More divine bullshit? Did that guy do something to you?
Kano: Yes, I felt power rushing through me, the power of my blood line, the powers of the gods of Asgard, I felt the power of the Throne, something is not right, that was no simple power, no simple magic, that was something different from anything we’ve ever experienced, this is the power I’ve sensed buried within Ventro, something he’s never used?
Alex: Wait what the hell?! You’re saying it’s some force beyond anything we’re capable of comprehending, you, and Milo’s had it this whole time, why wouldn’t he used it.
Kano: Alex, he simply brushed you aside, you didn’t even feel it, you weren’t capable, even your intelligence is limited by your form, I am god, my father was the god of gods, a legend among the pantheons, I have his powers, the powers of my grandfather, great grand fathers, of the Elder Gods, these powers flow through me, and he damaged them all, and made me see another thing within me…I saw her..I saw Hell, the woman of Hell, the Queen of sin, the whore of Lucifer, somehow some way, not only do those other powers flow through me..but so does Hell itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

*Sandra looked over the scene, despite being in pain she was the only one still standing. Something was off though, she felt... different. Her mind was telling her that she should help Marie and Carmen, but, really she didn't care. Marie's condition, Carmen's screams, she just didn't seem to care. She felt empty, where normally she would be frantic, worried about their health, rushing to get them aid. But none of those emotions flowed over her. There was no sorrow, no anger, nothing.

She walked over to Marie and knelt down by here, however never aided her in any sort of fashion. Speaking with a calm, emotionless voice, she spoke.*

Sandra: Maybe you should have never gotten between me and Milo. Looks like you having nothing to do with him was the best thing that could of happened. You came back, and look at you now.

*For the first time in so many years, maybe more so then ever before, Sandra's mind could speak freely. Not swayed in any major direction by her emotions.*

Jim: Damnit, shit gets more fucked up every battle on this team.
Luke: If Milo never used it, do you think it's because he feared it?

Tesla: That's a fair assessment Helen. I'm not one to sugar coat it likes others around here, shit gets nasty. If you don't want to be involved, it's your choice. For some of us, it wasn't so easy. Be grateful you can just willingly walk away.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:24 pm

"Yamairo and Terrel arrive near Milo as Yamairo helps him up"

Yamairo: Milo! You alright? What happened?!

----

"Meanwhile, Zed is seen overlooking red colored mountains and fields of razor blade grass that cause the entire landscape to look crimson under various suns. A dome with a city is seen behind him"

Zed: Now that he's out and grounded...I can begin the second phase. Soon I am going to unleash upon those primitives of 616 the fury of the Absorbiums...all for you Molito

-----

"Anna is seen entering the bar, has Sandra wasn't responding to James psychic contact. He finds the destruction and Marie unconscious"

Anna: Marie! What...what happened?!

-----

"Meanwhile, Harry and Filipe appear near Kano and Alex"

Harry: By god...what just happened. I felt tingly all over during that entire fight and I couldn't even see it
Filipe: Whatever the hell those two did...it wrecked Paris pretty bad. Hope we can fix this...

---

"Aaron meanwhile is just being fed the info of what happened in Paris"

Aaron: Milo's got his own shit right now...or so SHIELD says. We have to figure it out on our own. Lets go get Felicia. Stew?
Stew: Yeah I still have the psychic signatures of all the Avengers...let me just contact her

"Stew sends out a psychic distress to Felicia"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:00 pm

*Sandra showed no real reaction to Anna's presence. Sandra stood with a little discomfort, hearing James calls loud and clear. Before to long she never asked James to quit down, she warned him to. Still not turning to face Anna.*

Sandra: All this, is a result of Zed. Marie and Carmen need help, quick.

*Anna picked up on a strange tone in Sandra voice. No urgency, no anger, just normal. Just a regular tone with very little, if any emotion behind it. Just plain, empty. Sandra warped the two victims to the medical center. With only herself and Anna, Sandra spoke again.*

Sandra: I think I am the least of your concerns at this time Anna. You should go to them. I shouldn`t need to tell you where they are. James, one more thing. I wouldn't suggest messing around with Marie's mind. Ignore the warning if you want, whatever you get would be coming to you

*James also picked up on the odd way Sandra spoke, as if she almost didn't care if he screwed up his own mind trying to fix Marie.*

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:37 am

At this point Hideki could tell he was simply exhausted and possibly totally out of it for now. Anything he was saying wasn't really resonating with the Assassin in anyway. He simply shook his head and attached his blade to the magnetic clamp on his back. He took a few steps and picked up his rifle.

Hideki: That would be unnerving. If it was true and coming from someone who didn't appear like he was ready to keel over. Just tell your boss what I said. I'm sure that would get a reaction from her.

Hideki calmly walked by Wave and didn't even care to talk any more. He wasn't much for small talk anyway and actions spoke louder than words anyway. When he reached the hole he made in the roof he jumped through the hole and made his way away from the estate.

????: You will be contacted for further instructions. This isn't over.

Hideki: When is it ever.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

*Sandra took the liberty of porting Anna to the medical center instead of waiting for her to speak. Sandra then teleports herself to Paris where the fight took place. She came in near Dave quickly concluding he was alright. Although she never showed much concern, there still was something there.*

Sandra: To try so hard and amount to nothing. Some fights Dave, you should just sit out.

*She turned her attention to Milo.*

Sandra: Milo! I should be angry at you. I've seen things cause of Zed, I've seen power he used, my power that I never thought I had, the power you promised to help my tap into. But like when Marie came back to you, you abandoned me again didn't you. For some reason though, I'm not that mad or disappointed. I'm sure your worried about Marie, she's already at Genosha's medical center.

*Sandra turned to Dave, said she'd meet him home later and teleported away. Dave immediately knew since the moment Sandra spoke that something was off. She still had her sense of right and wrong, and she still had some connection to him. She was morally the same person, yet she was clearly acting differently.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

“Milo just graoned, talking was not on his top priority list.”

Milo: Zed, my people, the Absorbiums their rampage, there back, there back. Zed is upset, he fought..he defeated me.

“Milo put his head down In defeat.”
………………..
Alex: Kano is saying Milo has some secret power, force he never brought out because he was scared of it, and apparently Zed, and his entire species is adept at using this force.
Kano: IT’s beyond a force, it’s indescribable, I can’t even understand, I’d have to use the runes to do that, but I feel weaker, as if a portion of my power was dissipated, and placed in another form. Something that man did to me, part of my power is gone, but it’s somewhere else on the earth, but where, and in what form I don’t know…
Alex: So now we have the Anti Kano on our hands today, and whatever the did, I can’t even begin to fathom or understand, but one thing I do know Paris’s destruction is the least of our worries. But what if he didn’t fear it, what if he was concerned about it’s effects, look at Paris, the destruction it feels deeper..it feels worse then soul manipulation..it’s just it feels like its very existence, the battlegroud’s very existence is rotted.
………………..
Helen: Well, I mean maybe I hear the pay check around here is pretty decent, since yall live good on this private island, haha, but I’ll take up that tour.

“Chulance felt disturbed, his body had adapted or attempted to True power, and he felt dissipated weird.”

Chulance: Tesla I must go something is going on, it’s connected to Phoenix, Helen you may be safer here then you think, something is going down major, crisis.
Helen: Crisis what? Ben what
Chulance: I’m sorry I must go, enjoy your tour.

“He vanished appearing near Sandra,seeing the scene of the bar.”

Chulance: Sandra! What happened? What’s going on!?
……………………
“Felicia appears but is somewhat disturbed like Chulance, having felt some of the after effects of Zed’s attack.”

Felicia: I’m here something huge is going on Paris, Aaron what’s going on?
Oliver: It’s Ventro’ bachelor party, what could have went wrong.
………………..
“After Sandra left Dave looked to Milo, and Yama.”

Dave: What you guys saw that didn’t you? What happened to my wife, Milo what happened!?
Milo: Marie…

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Aaron: Who knows...look, remember that guy you told me to track down? Your friend. Well Mordercai beat me to him, nearly killed us both, and then tried to do the same to Gary and Stew....and now he's kidnapped Sammy. We need your help dealing with this. We can't take this guy without a mystical fighter helping us

---

"Yamairo is shocked that Milo would lose a fight. He had talked about the Absorbiums before, back during that outbreak and issue with SWORD, but back then it rolled over and nothing really bad happened"

Yamairo: Are you feeling alright? Did he do anything to you? We should probably go check on Marie too....

---

Me: Can you track it down somehow? We can't leave a piece of your powers lying around somewhere, that's far to dangerous...
Harry: Double Thor? Double Thor

-----

"Meanwhile, Gally was awake looking outside the window. As an archangel, she had felt the disturbances in Paris, but didn't exactly comprehend them. Rachel, who had gotten up to get a glass of water, notices her"

Rachel: Ga-lly....you alright?
Gally: Yes...I just felt a weird disturbance. I don't know what it is
Rachel: Want me...to call Filipe?
Gally: I don't think he can help at all.

---

"Meanwhile, Aya is seen sleeping in her bed. Death, taking the form of a young goth looking woman, is seen looking over her sleeping"

Death: It's about to begin...I hope the heroes are up to this task. They have always triumphed over all challenges...but it seems the more they do, the more responsibilities is given to them. No mortal should have to go through what I am about to ask of them...of you.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

*Sandra returned to Genosha after checking on Dave, though it may of been partly to just face Milo to. The scene she left behind was much quieter now until Chulance showed up. She turned to face him.*

Sandra: The events that had caused this damage is over, at least for now.

Tesla: Around here god doesn't know what's going on. I just hope Phoenix isn't insane again.

Luke: So these guys are a bunch of super Milo's? I didn't even think that was possible.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Felicia: What? Alright, I don’t know the thing is. I’ve figured out his secret, he’s like a siphon for magic, I’ve never heard of that, he’s like..a mutant that absorbs magic. Me I borrow magic I take it away from another source temporarily, he takes it completely but he has to e in the precense of what he’s draining. So I can offer you magical protection, but if you guys want to keep me around, then I can’t hit him head on.
………………….
Milo: I feel fine..that’s just it. I don’t feel extraordinary, nigh omnipresent or any of that. I’m just a powerful man, a powerful mutant, don’t worry about me, just know I won’t be capable of everything I could once do.

“He stood up, his face was blank, he hadn’t been rendered emotionless, he never completed the Phoenix training with Sandra, but now Zed had unlocked it, it would be up to her, perhaps if she sought out Jean Grey and other hosts help, he sent that advice to her via atext message, reaching out to Yamairo, teleporting them to the medical center to find Marie, tears coming down hi seyes, as he kissed her.”

Milo: I love you so much.
……………..
Kano : Not until it manifests into some form, sadly I have other news my ancient powers I learned to tap into stop the Serpent, the powers of the Elder God, there buried within me again, and well the only person who can unlock them without the drastic measures of last time I don’t think he’s down right now, Harry, Filipe, you two can help out with your angel blessings, I must rest, go into the Odinsleep to recover.

“He said as he passed out falling to the ground, his eyes closing. Alex sighed reaching out his phone to text Tanya to come get her husband.”

Alex: he mentioned Hell being within him some how, remember when we stopped Surtur, that evil that ran through him, he kept mentioning a woman, we need to find out, you two have angel blessings so I’ll need your help, I have a device that can help us, Ezekiel help out soup it up if you can.
Ezekiel: Alright, let me just make sure my sis’s alright.
Alex: Alright, Filipe can you take us back to the island?
………………..
Helen: I wouldn’t be so quick to put God down, with the way things are around here, looks likeyou coulduse him
Sirius: I couldn’t agree more.

“He hugged Tesa.”

Sirius: Cyber told me if you’re not going to help, go home, we’re dealing with a massive crisis right now, so much so that well Traveler is agreeing to join the team.
Helen :What the hell?!? You’re letting that madman join!
Sirius: He specializes in the threat we’re dealing with, hell I haven’t even being one to ue my powers or be on the team, but they called the reserve in, Tesla you getting good with manipulating other forms of carbon aside from diamond, you might need everything we can get.
……………………….
Chulance: What caused this? What’s going on Sandra, come on there’s gotta be something you know.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

*Tesla nodded to what Sirius said.*

Tesla: I just wish we knew the full story of what was going on. By the way, nice to see you again.

Sandra: What caused the destruction in this particular building. That would be me. What triggered all these events to occur.

*Sandra paused as she got the text message from Milo.*

Sandra: What triggered it, is only one person out of a entire race that Milo can't defeat. You want more info, talk to Milo. He's likely with Marie right now.

*Chulance found it odd that Sandra didn't seem to really care about anything. But she seemed fine, in control, just something seemed off.*

*Katy and Joe join Tesla and Helen soon via portal.*

Joe: So the girls still here huh.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Filipe: Hey, our angel blessings just let us hurt demonic entities. We can't really do angel magic and s

"Filipe suddenly stops. Harry looks back at him, and realizes what he's thinking"

Fillipe: I'll be back. Keep in touch through the SXM psy network

"He vanishes into mist"

Harry: Goddamn it Filipe...

----

"Yamairo puts a hand on Milo's shoulders"

Yamairo: Don't worry...we'll fix this. I promise we will fix things alright. You might want to call your caterer...or something...

"Yamairo wasn't very good at making jokes like that...but he still had to try and cheer him up"

----

"Meanwhile, Filipe appears on the roof of his house. He didn't know how he guessed it, but Gally was indeed there. For some reason, all the lights in Genosha seemed to be out if you were on that roof, so you could plainly see the star filled sky."

Filipe: What...
Gally: I just...wished to see the sky and the lights went out everywhere. Well not really...you just can't see them

"Filipe notices enochian symbols around the roof. Probably a barrier that blocks out artificial light or something"

Filipe: Did you feel anything?
Gally: In the city of Paris...there was a fight right. Two beings beyond me fought, but I could feel them. Couldn't you? Aren't you strong...you and that other woman that saved me
Filipe: We'll not THAT strong. Tell the truth, you're probably stronger than us
Gally: I see...what am I?

"Filipe sits down next to her, and starts explaining exactly what he knows. He didn't really want to bother her with these things, but it's not like she was going to be able to rest until she knew"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Helen: Looks like this is above my pay grade, plus you already Have traveler, just call, text later I gues
Sirius: Good bye.

"Sirius didn't mean to be cold. But they couldn't afford to baby sit right now, he broke her up into molecules hteleported them back near her college camps, and reformed her."

Sirisu: We shold probably head to the control tower to see what Cyber is thinking.
Chulance: What...damn..a whole..

"Chulance was overwhelmed, a whole race of people stronger then Milo sounded like they should just pack their bags, and throw an end of the world party. He reappeared near Cyber."

Chulance: Cyber whats going on?
Cyber: Still trying to assesee the situation Stark is deaing with his own situation, there's been mystical disturbances across hte wrold, mystic signals fading,a nd hten this situation on Paris even I can't begin to grasp what's going on.
Kano: What is he thinking how does he hope to get the portion of the powers back
Milo: Yamairo..stick to your job, humor isn't your forte.

"He didn't mean to insult, he meant to be joking. But it probably souned drained, he raised an eyebrow, and vanished reappearing in his room, he saw Danny sleeping and a box of pizza on the table, Amy was elsewhere, then he saw someone esle, and raised his hand blocking a bolt of lightning."

Milo: You..
???: Yes it's been very long but even I have returned, it seems I can't be left behind.
Milo: But I'd thoughd you'd moved on to Vahallah, I eman I nevver met you why not Kano, I mean Thor..or is it King Thor welcome back, but I have the feeling you're not hear for good news, since you missed your son's wedding by a long shot.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

*Sandra did not follow Chulance's lead nor shear much of his concern. With Chulance gone back to the control tower, Sandra placed a strong barrier over the destroyed bar to keep further interference out. She took a seated position in the middle of the bar.*

Sandra: So the former hosts.

*She started reaching out telepathically to the former Phoenix hosts, the only one she really knows anything about, being Jean Grey.*

*Katy, Joe, Tesla, Sirius, and Ben (he was there right) arrived at the control tower through a mist of water, reforming near Chulance and Cyber. Tesla looked around.*

Tesla: Hey Chulance what did you learn? And, Sandra didn't come back with you?

*With everybody being called in, Tesla expected Phoenix to be present. Fact that she wasn't made her a little concerned about what was going on.*

*Tanya suddenly appeared next to Kano and the group present.*

Tanya: Hello Alex, got your message. Sorry if I can't always respond right away, busy at times you know, looking after things while Kano is away fighting Universal threats. Speaking of which, what's going on?

*She walked up to Kano to check on his condition while awaiting a reply.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Thor: Sad to say the circumstances of my resurrection do not bear thee good news, as if they ever. I have not been absent all of my youngin’slife, I made an appearance here, an there, I Was his Spiritual Advisor?
Milo: You were his pastor?
Thor: come on now Ventro, if anyone should’th have ignorance it should not be you, one capable of taking in all.
Milo: Yeah, I kind of know, I had a bad experience, and just put the whole universe in trouble.

“Thor frowned bringing that up, he approached him, going over to Milo’s kitchen, and opening the kitchen, grabbing an expensive bottle of Nordic alcohol a gift from Kano, a runic symbol was on the bottle, so it never ran out, he poured some into a glass, and Milo came over sitting down at the counter sipping his drink. He didn’t want to relapse, but sometimes drinking eased the pain of the high maintence life that came along with saving the world.”

Thor: Come now Ventro, in moderation all is well, especially the bottle my millennia on earth have taught me that well.
Milo: Right no offense sir, but back to the news you were bearing.
Thor: I was within Kano’s subconscious, us gods, death is not to same, especially for someone like me, or my father Odin, who’s been back since Cul’s attack on the earth if my information is right, I was in Vahallah but also formed a bridge into Kano’s subconscious but I have learned much
Milo: weren’t you dead
Thor: Ah, come on Ventro, again you of all people, death is not the end, but a beginning of a new chapter, the adventure of existence is one that does not deserve to end, and any threat seeking that end goal, shall be slayed by mine hammer, as long as the power of the storm, and power of Asgard flows through me and my people. Tis just how things will be, the thing is Kano has been infected plagued by an immense demonic force, a demonic wench of immense power seduced me, she infiltrated Amora during a moment of intimacy, and sealed seeds of forbidden fruit within Kano, I sought to prevent it, to make him powerful, to realize he was not only Asgardian and a mutant, but Elder God blood as well flowed through him, my attempts failed, but it is not the end.
Milo: Really?
Thor: Please, if you haven’t anything encouraging to say, silence yourself at the moment. Now then somehow this power, this force that your people use, severed Kano’s immense Asgardian magics the Runes, and the Odinforce, part of it away from him, and seeking to prevent some fool from abusing it’s powers, I reformed it, I regained a physical form. However I seek to help save my son, but there’s something else I have a dark secret..darker then Nightmare’s realm, or even the Dark Gods corruption about my return…
…………..
???: I knew you would eventually seek me out, but I never assumed you’d be in such a state that like this. I’ve been in the White Hot room for so many incalculable amounts of time, not that time means much to the avatars of the Phoenix.

“Jean grey appeared infront of Sandra, smiling, but felt bad for whatever state Sandra was in. She reached out to “Touch her”

Jean: A While ago when the Angels, and Ventro pushed you, you succeeded in breaching into the pinnacle of the Phoenix’s power, now you simply need to understand that power, and with it anything you seek, any desire you in your subconscious can become reality. Are you truly ready for that sort of power Sandra, you’ll be closer to Milo then you ever where, you will no longer be powerful, but close to the level of God himself. You may be the only person strong enough to help stop this threat that approaches you world.
……………….
Chulance: NO I can’t even begin to explain what’s going on, but something is off..about her, it’s like she’s apathetic to everything even our lives.
Cyber: I can’t register, whatever force in Paris is responsible is probably responsible for her current state is being, ok look the UN has agreed to keep that area of Paris sealed off in a force field, a barrier, I contacted Amber to set up magical defenses, and I’m using the Watchtower to erect a field of our own design, I’d like a telekentic field as well just for support, but we’re short on a certain Phoenix or Ventro at the moment, he’s removed himself from the radar.
Chulance: damn it what the hell is going on…
Sirius: Something very..very strange to say the least.
……………
Alex: Part of his power has dissipated into another form, into what we don’t know, and well there’s some sort of Demonic or hellish influence in him, be careful, and contact Reese, or Keeth or someone tock up on demonic defenses, and holy water, if you want I can come with see what I can find out.
Ezekiel: If you do that, Tanya can you make me a teleporting clone to get me back to the lab on Genosha, I’ll see what I can get to help Alex stabilize Kano’s condition.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Sandra: It is needed is it not. If not now, there may never be another chance.

*Sandra stood again, being face to face with Jean.*

Sandra: It's long past due that I understand truly what I've become.

*She remembered that moment when the angels pushed her. It may of been do or die, but she succeeded once. What she did before, she could do again.*

Katy: Should I go check on Sandra? I'm one of the closest people to her outside of any relationship. Or better maybe Dave could do something for her.
Tesla: If she's effected somehow buy some outside force, it might not do much at all who see's her. Main thing for now is at least she isn't crazy and trying to kill us all. That being said, she might not be trying to kill us, but is she still going to help us?

Tanya: No problem.

*Tanya created a clone.*

Tanya: Contact me with whatever you find out.

*The clone grabbed Ezekiel and teleported him back to Genosha.*

Tanya: Alright then, lets get going Alex.

*Tanya, with Kano and Alex in tow, then also teleports away.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Harry: That's just peachy ain't it...there's something else I can call...

----

"Filipe has sat down next to Gally"

Gally: So is that all...
Filipe: Pretty much...all we know anyway. Sorry I didn't tell you
Gally: Did...this Micheal like to play guitar?
Filipe: Why?
Gally: Because I can play guitar...just something I've been thinking about. I don't really understand much. For example when you mentioned the name Galadriel, or Gally, that didn't mean anything, but the name the angels call me seems right
Filipe: Want me to call you that?
Gally: No...you can call me what you want. What do I do now?
Filipe: Well...Raphael can't take you back. And you don't have anywhere else to go. You can stay here. Right?

"Gally nods, and then lets her head slowly slump onto Filipe's shoulders"

Filipe: Don't worry about a thing...I got your back
Gally: I don't really need your protection. But I think that without you I would be in a bad place, so thank you

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Jean: I do not mean to call you ignorant, but everything is in your power. You control the world’s future, and past, and present, you can end lives before they exist, an anti abortionist’s worst nightmare, you can prevent lives from existing, You can far surpass any level of matter manipulation on earth, and control every atom in this galaxy, no this universe.

“Jean raised her hand, and became raw psioninc energy, causing Sandra to leave her body entering the Astral Plane, a Psi field was formed around her body, as Jean briefly took on the image of a Phoenix, and took Sanra for a ride through the cosmos, seeing traces of the Phoenix’s power everywhere.”

Jean: You’re eyes have been opened to your potential, Ventro did not fear you obtaining this power, he feared how you would handle, process it, in this state that. The Phoenix is the sum total of all psioninc energy universe, now take that in , every sentient creature has a thought, thoughts are psionic, you control energy from every single being in the universe, that is living, has lived, will lived, and might not live. Every sentient person leaves behind psioninc traces, imprants everywhere, there everywhere all across the universe, the world isyour oyster, you see your body, I freed it from you, because you’ve evolved being a physical form, you can become the Phoenix, pure life energy, you can brcome one with every thought, you can become people’s psioninc energy itself, become it now and you will have begun the process to becoming al powerful, however this your final warning there’s no turning back from here.

Phoenix: She is right Sandra, do you accept me, I am now able to commune with you on a personal level, my dear Jean needs rest, even as beyond imagine, beyond limitations, beyond definitions she must rest, move on for now, you must accept the crown, become the new Queen, the universe needs your touch, the only problem is that fool has struck away your judgement with that force, you must regain it, I can give you a taste, but you must be whole emotionally, spiritually, and physically to fully become one with the crown.
…………………..
Sirius : I’m not saying we should forsake her, but right now we should focus on the task on.
Cyber: Well perhaps he’s wrong, Katy go retrieve her, I’ll do something, an inspection see what I can figure out, Chulance retrieve James.
Chulance: Understood, Tesla I love you baby, had to say that just in case I don’t come back.

“He smiled, but he felt serious, this felt different then other threats they’d faced before. He vanished coming up behind James asking for help.”
…………….
“Ezekiel needed heading into the lab, going to his latest machine to check various things that took place, checking out different energy signals, while Alex went to Kano’s room that the elves and Aaron had used to develop the Mighty’s weapons.”

Alex: Keep In contact with a telepathic clone.

“Alex walked of, as Thor appeared.”

Thor: hello ma’lady, do you recognize me? “Smiles”
……………….

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 8 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next