Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Jerico had a look of sypathy plastered on his face ass he listened to the groveling mans woes. He leaned back a little in his chair, it was the same tired tale he'd heard so many times before. He was in a desperate need of many, he was out of a job and his youngest child needed a life saving operation and blah, blah, blah. A flick through his soul told the truth. He was simply an addict who needed the money for some type of party where drugs and sex were aplenty. He sat up a little straighter as he sensed the faintest trace of magic. Lately he'd been feeling the very same magic, very ancient magic. He was rather curious about it, unfortunately finding it was not so simple. for the it seemed to be all over the place.

Cocking his head to the side, as the man finished his tale, Jericho smiled warmly and produced a roll of parchment " My dear friend, dry your tears, for I shall assist you " a rotting stench filled the air as a briefcase appeared floating above Jericho.He unrolled the parchment and produced a quill pen. A look of fear flashed across the mans face, but Jericho knew he would not turn away.

" You need only sign this and the money is your, your child will live and the payment need only be taken upon your final breath " his warm smile wavered ever so slightly as the dark smirk threatened to show, it appeared he would get more from this wretch then simply his life. After a moment, the man signed his name, written in glowing emeral ink. The air cleared instant and the briefcase dropped into the mans waiting hands. He gave his thanks and fled, certainly not in the manner of a man off to save his child. Jericho pressed his fingers together in a pyramid, now was the time to move, he'd been terribly bored of late. Simply running his bookstore, his secret backdoor soul deals, and working on his magics. He wanted to test himself, meet his limits then completely shatter them. Gaining some new minions was certainly up there as well. He summoned his crystal, larger then generally used and summoned some poltergeist. He instructed them what he wanted and gazed into the orb. After a moment it flared to life, revealing the man who'd just left. He was in a cab, clutching the briefcase tightly and smiling madly.

" Yes, now I can get more, I can have more and more! "

Once the location was revealed, he stood up and made his way deeper into the shop. It was a decent sized one, but applying some magic, he'd created an alternate space, where his true dwellings were. Based off of a victorian style mansion, it was a main room filled with long, winding staircases.

" Welcome back, master! " a long line maids chorused. Each one of them skeletal. Walking brisky forward was his skeletal butler

" Greetings master, has the time come? "

" It has Jarvis, I shall be stepping out for awhile, keep things in line here "

Jarvis bowed " I shall, should the fiends accompany you? "

Jericho considered that " Tell Daisoujou and the Trumpeter to be on standby. Now I shall take my leave "

The worled shattered into a million pieces, when it reformed, Jericho was standing outside of a building.

" Pray tell, what secrets lie inside, I'm simply aquiver with curiousity "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Roberta arrived on the scene as soon as law enforcement, paramedics and fire department showed up. They were trying their best to contain the fir and handle anyone who was injured the explosion. The siren's lights reflected off of Roberta's glasses barely showing her eyes. SHe was on the street amdist the emergency services trying to act quickly enough to save some lives. Roberta simply stood there like a gargole watching everything that was going on. One of the officers walked over to her wondering what a maid was doing here?

Detective Johnson: Your the MRD agent that was supposed to be here?

She simply looked at him and nodded then looked back at the destruction.

Detective Johnson: So anything you learn about here? We heard that there was an explosion here. Do you people think its an accident?

Roberta: No.

Detective: Can you elaborate?

Roberta: Look at the debris and the way some of the bodies are lying around.

She walked around with the Detective following just out of the way of the emergency services. The bodies were still burning, but she could see what the couldn't currently.

Roberta: This one's chest cavity is shredded. It isn't from wood or concrete, but from metal. The debris itself was spread out and the building almost completely leveled. Gas explosions are quite powerful, but this wasn't a gas explosion. It was done to get the most casualties. Shrapnel to make sure the fire wouldn't be the only thing that killed them, and enough explosives to bury anyone inside. Not to mention that this is a Mutant church. Considering the events lately I'd say that this is just one of many acts of war you will see here.

Detective: War? This is just a terrorist or some lunatic who spent time with explosives. I doubt a country is behind this.

Roberta looked back at the detective with a look that showed she wasn't willing to give on this issue. Even behind her glasses he just felt her eyes going through him.

Roberta: It doesn't matter who they are. They attacked innocent people within this country. Their objective is to spread terror and cause more damage. Sometimes that is part of the strategy of warfare. Treating this as anything less than that will simply get more people killed.

Her more aggressive personality was beginning to surface, but she kept it underwraps for now. The Detective thought what she said through. He took another look at the devastation and felt like crushing whoever did this. It was almost as if he was willing to start a war over this.

Detective: Well then we're going to get these...

He turned back to her and noticed she was gone already.
Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Aiden raised his arm just in time to take the blast of the repulsor, doing a bit of damage to his arm and knocking him onto the ground. He got up and changed his arm into a long barrel sniper rifle for accuracy. First get Evans free, then take out the ice man. Aiden took aim and calculated the projectile of the bullet and fired. If things went as calculated the bullet should shoot straight through the clones head.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Jericho arrived to complete debauchery, all around him havok and sin were running rampant. People seemed to have completely lost their minds, it reminded him of the bacchus and their wild orgies. Hmm, he rubbed his chin and wondered if there was a connection. He could feel the ancient magic again, much stronger now that he was amidst it. A powerful influence, but completely ineffectice on him. He started walking forward, sidestepping and moving around the masses as he considered how to approach this, ideally breaking the spell the best, but not the only thing.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

"The clone's head gets take out, but Filipe simply refocuses and reforms it"

Filipe: Stark! He's trying to take out a clone I have dealing with Evans

Aaron: I'm on it! I'm on it!

"Aaron flies straight towards the roof and fires another repulsor blast, this time a warning shot, before landing a good few feet in front of Aiden"

Aaron: Alright! The fight is over. MRD has ordered a retreat. The riot is under control, just back out whoever you are

----

"Yamairo notices MRD agents outside and decides he rather not get into a pissing contest over jurisdiction, so teleports back to the mansion and arrives in time to see the confrontation between Nate and James"

Yamairo: Am I interrupting something. What's going on?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Dave: His cold ass is too fucking to fucking heated to think straight. We may need to intervne if we don’t want another war between super-humans. These Parties, Kano, the monitoring act everything it’s going crazy!

“Dave just wanted peace a happy family, while David & Chloe went to get cereal for each other, Dave was wishing this woul all be over, and step one was removing all demons from the face of the earth.”

Dave: Last I heard Milo’s ignoring everybody you need to talk to Nate or Filipe there both on opposite extremes, and sooner or later there gonna clash.

“HE sighed before his wife left things were getting more and more complicated.”
……………..
“Nate stared them down if Tesla wasn’t going willingly there was nothing he could do about it, he’d just have to tell the Mutant Response Division that some members of the team were too radicalized too be dealt with, their addiction to their powers overshadowed their concern for the safety of humanity.”

Nate: Hitting negative points because I’m trying to get this place under control? These powers are out of control, we need to control them not to mention you’re irresponsbile rage towards your old enemy is the reason you got into the mess you’re in!

“Nate nearly snapped however James & Marie gave him a reality check in that he couldn’t do agianst them yet, he stared at them venom in his eyes before taking off leaving Tesla where she was at, he’d merey report to MRD about the position he was stuck in.. He left right as Yamairo arrived not wanting to debate with him as well.”
……………..
Evan: What the fuck do you want to talk about terrorist?
"As Jericho continued to move he felt a force of immense ancient power, and chaos as a woman appeared dressed in loose greek attire."

Woman: Ahh..Jericho...the necro mancer..how lovely of you to come..oh what do I owe the pleasure, have you come to party..

"As she spoke a slight urge to get inebriated and join in the orgy entered Jericho's mind, as the woman smiled."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Yamairo: Well that was interesting

James: I couldn't alter or remove his memories. Looks like he was wearing a psy blocker. I could knock him out and
Yamairo: No. The MRD has no business with Tesla. If they suddenly believe so I'm more than happy to discuss the reason's why they don't with them. This isn't an SXM thing, she's a friend. Also I did hear Nate say something that's true, you did lose your coo.. But we've discussed that

---

FilipeClone: Terrorist? Seriously? In case your sorry ass hasn't noticed, I just stopped a mutant riot with zero casualties both from law enforcement and civilians. So how about you show me a little respect you psychopathic fascist son of a bitch. And what I WANT is for you to deliver a message to the MRD top brass and anyone else. The SXM handles superhuman crime and superhuman affairs, especially if it involves mutants. You have NO BUSINESS in this. We process them, we book them, and we send them to SHIELD for custody. Stick to acting like frilly little jackoffs and sticking monitors on whoever willingly accepts. Next time, I'm calling Fusion. And trust me, if you think I'm bad, he's in the foulest mood lately

"And with that, the clone vanishes. Filipe ports up injuries and all to Aaron"

Filipe: I did what I had to do. Am I allowed to finish thawing out the civilians and agents trapped in that ice block, or is that just not happening

"He directs his question to Aiden"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Jericho absentmindedly scratched his forehead as eh turned to acknowledge this woman " Afraid not, our taste in celebrations are quite polar opposite " He regarded her attire, greek in origin, fitting more into his theory though for how much " Idle curiousity has brought me here and you are? As you seem to know my name "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm

"Sandra appeared at the location just by chance, Jericho could see her suspended in the air. She done the same as she did many times before, ridding peoples minds of the influence over them and porting them away, before repairing any damages caused. This time though something was different as she seen Jericho still remaining. He had not been effected by whatever was going on, and she had not focused on him.

She descended to the ground near Jericho, it seemed this one was different."

(Wasn't sure if the women would be detectable or not. Just include her if she is.)

"It was true she had trouble controlling herself towards her old enemy, and it had certainly come back to get her into trouble."

Tesla: Nate talks as if the powers was the problem. I guess he'd of rather had me died out there then. I admit, he is completely right about me storming off to confront Carson. But he should know I didn't have to call for help either. They only had regular ammo, I could of killed everyone in the building if me or my power was "out of control".

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:00 am

“Nate knew what had to be done next, the MRD was just doing their jobs. These powers had to be under control one way or another, and there were some he new he could reason with and recruit to this cause. At this rate he’d get gray hair before the year was over, but if the mission was succesful. Billions of innocents would be safe, state of the art technology would be avaliable that could be used to combat. After a short flight he arrived near Genosha’s hospital he had a certain bio manipulator to visit who wasn’t named William.”

Nate: Dr..Fleischer where are you.

“He muttered to himself as he began searching for the doctor he would need his help for the next stage of his plan, one he’d discussed with his foreign political allies if the SXML had interefered with MRD’s operations.”
……………
“Evan was just glad he survived that confrontation with Filipe’s clone alive. He’d heard from the President himself that Ice Hands & Fusion were two notorious individuals whom Nate had said himself we’re mentally unstable & cared more about their vast powers then the lives of innocent people. This demonstration today proved it sure he prevented a conflict, however it was one the mutants had started, and that the Mutant Response Division wouldn’t forget, he was already processing images of the mutants who had attacked the agents with state of the art video technology including the one who began the battle by throwing the bottle. Within hours or days they’d be able to identify the offenders, and then they could send them to Rehabillitation. The Prison Camps being set up across the country with Afansass red room technology to detain unruly superhuman citizens.”

Evan: At least I survived that encounter I just need to get to a monitor station, and see about this situation in D.C with some church, looks like God’s power couldn’t stop whatever’s going down.

“Any opportunity the prideful athiest had to doubt and mock God’s power was one he took in strides. After a brief drive elongated due to traffic from panicked citizens he arrived at the nearest monitoring station making his way inside, ordering up some donuts before heading to the security room to get in contact with the white house on a more secure line.”
……………….
The woman merely smiled looking at Jericho with intrigue. The level of magical energies she picked up from this man was immense he was not fodder like some people she knew who dabbled with the mystical arts. She waved her hand and a bottle of alcohol appeared floating. “Why is that? This drink right here for decades, centuries, milleania has influenced human behavior, removing their inhibitions, allowing them to act beyond the limitations imposed on them by their silly religions, and government institutions. The world use to be a much simpler place in the days of Julius Ceaser, Cleopatra, or even better the days after the great flood, an age without silly trinkets to get in the way of the most important thing truly living without limitations.

As Sandra appeared the woman seemed to laugh and as she laughed they could see images of everything they’d ever wanted to do but didn’t do because of their morals or beliefs whether it be killing an annoyance or doing something they were told not too. The woman turned to Sandra and waved her hand causing Sandra to feel a rush of disorientation, a rush that began to bring out the Phoenix, that began to remove her inibitions before she turned to Jericho. “I am a weary traveler..who never tires..I am one who has been and will never cease to be..one who is VERY disappointed with the state of the world it’s leaders such as President Taylor have made. I am a mother who fears for the state of her children..and I must tell you son you’re far better off then most” As she spoke a feeling began to fill their beings a feeling that nothing made sense authority, law, time, space, their goals, ambiiton ect. “As for you young Phoenix you disappoint me tell you’re man not to boss you around any more, tell the demons to stay in hell, never listen to anyone again do as you please for you are a force that should have no bouds or limtiations what so-ever.”
……………….
“Kano was seen in the middle of nowhere a massive cavarn in the ground and suddenly a feeling of evil came as Kano slammed his hammer int othe ground forming a field as a torrent of dastardly creatures rushed to escape, and uing his power he pulled out being an armored man in a chariot who looked tormented and in pain and Kano suddenly closed the cavarn and the field evaporated as well.”

???: You fucking..
Kano: Welcome back from Tartarus..Ares..it’s been a while..it’s probably felt much longer to you then it has for me, the thing is..I need your assistance..your guidance..you’re help.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:24 am

Tess & Neil Sinister were sharing snacks some dove chocolates whiles sipping tea, a brew Tess had concoted for this special occasion. Neil seemed to be enjoying it while Tess had merely had a few sips. They had gone over the plans and designs for the new formula, hopefully this would go good and wouldn’t be a diaster like last time or worst the Ventro operation with SHIELD. Tess was glad the schematics had been layed out as she had a meeting with Tyrone as soon as General Ford arrived hopefully he’d be on time.”

“Pray tell when is this general coming I grow tiresome of waiting.” Tess merely smiled at him looking at her clock while Neil’s stomach began to growl. He wanted to investigate the source of his hunger as he felt an acute sharp pain in his stomach that began rapidly growing causing him to fall to his knees. Tess remained calm as she sipped the tea and bit into her chocolate careful not to let it get on her clothes.

“What the FUCK is going on TESS! THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!” Neii yelled out as his body attempted to transition into it’s sinister state and when that failed optic beams. However they were far weaker then normal only pushing the table slightly as the X Gene manipulator fell to the ground. His entire body was unresponsive and the doors to the office slid open as some armed soldiers came in armed with anti mugen and body armor designed to resist a multitide of superhuman abilities to a certain extent.

“Mr. Sinister the last time I did business with you, you used your power bestowal formula to restore the powers of numerous individuals who had lost their powers, and then turned them into your own personal army. In an instant a world that had been reduced to normals had an army of people with super human abilities all under you’re command. You were the most dangeous individual on the planet, not only that but the world’s trust in Terracorp was shattered, you let the Ventro clone escape in the midst of the chaos, & I lost most of my funding. Why do you think I’d be so foolish as to let such an incident occur again? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you.”

Neil wantred to screa but his power was gone not to meniton he felt pain building up and spreading through out his body. However his abilities to complety control his body and his level of cellular generation should have made any toxin or posiion useless against him unless.. “You didn’t you fucking whore you fuck”

Tess stood up as the armed men approached Neil. She marched over to him in her heels looking down on him with a look of pity.” Remember the neutralizing agent that works for an estimate of 4 days what do you think I put in your drink? It gets even better I called an old friend of mine Slade he helped me make the concotion I prepared for you even more potent. It’s really a disadvantage to have as many enemies as you do Sinister, and to be so naïve. “

She raised her foot and slammed it into his neck heel and all plunging into his skin. Blood was drawn and the would be torturer screamed in pain. IF he was capable of movement he’d be writhing in agony as Tess removed her foot brushing his blood off on his forehead also cutting it in the process. “ You will never see the light of day again, what you did to your subjects in Africa will only be a taste of what we do to you. We will make your life a living hell..we will tear you apart into tiny little molecules, study every fiber of you’re being, re-construct you and do it all over again until we can simulate and duplicat the effects of evey ability you’ve ever granted to another being. Boys take escort our friend to his new “living” quarters so we began our ascension to billionares.” The Soldiers nodded retrieving Sinister and carrying him out while the mad man screamed in pain utrering out explenetive after explenitive.

Tess went back to her chair seeing the table vibrating. She picked up her phone and noticed it was Ford. “Ah Hello General Ford..oh no I’m not busy at all, I’m just expecting our mutual friend yes he’s on the way, feel free to come to the meeting area if you’d like..you can enjoy some tea I’ve prepared..” Tess giggled. “OF course only the best for the big strong general.” With that she hung up the phone, she’d layed out her cards, and from what she could see she’d had all aces.
…………….
“In another portion of the world a noise the soud of an engine was heard and out of nowhere near Tyrone and Henry’s location a man appeared in business attire, one who’d been featured on many magazines and newspapers as a prodigal son, heir to Oscorp who’d gone missing years ago Harvey Osborne.”

Harvey: Ah Hello Mr. Hill I’ve been attempting to meet you for a while now.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:29 am

"Aiden stands down as he notices the rest of MRD is also standing down. Filipe and Aaron sign in relief and Filipe proceeds to finish thawing out everyone"

Filipe: Thanks for the help...
Aaron: I'll stay here. See what I can do to help. I'm getting a feeling MRD isn't done. You need to cool of Icy. You can't go around starting conflicts
FIlipe: Look I was a bit rash and the mutants may have started it, but I defused it didn't I? Without anybody getting killed. I'm not a kid. I know what I'm doing
Aaron: I know man, you took action decisively and without hesitation. Just...tone down the aggressive speeches towards MRD. It's in your best interest

"Filipe sighs and just ports back. Arriving at the mansion, he finally collapses onto the steps of the hallway. Yamairo rushes out of the elevator, no doubt told by James he was back"

Yamairo: Stand still.

"He focuses on his wounds and reverses time"

Yamairo: I did what I could. It left a lot of anti-mugen radiation. Fortunately the bullets went right through you.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:39 am

"It looked like Sandra had come by the cause of what was making people crazy. She heard the women trying to lecture her, but this time she had not cared to take the words to heart, even smiled lightly before speaking."

Sandra: You know, you all should really shut up.

"It had seemed that everyone said the same, and this women was just one of many broken records. Whatever disorientation the women was trying to apply, Sandra fought through bringing out the Phoenix."

Sandra: So you don't want me to listen? Then how about I don't listen and unleash this force on you.

"Sandra did the initial attack bringing forth the Phoenix flames to attack the women, and if she survived, see just how tough this women is. This women talked not unlike a goddess, so she didn't expect a push over and put some power behind the attack."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

Tyrone was walking with Henry after that little incident at the office. When they were on the ground floor someone ended up falling out of office window on the 10th floor. His body landed on some poor guy's cadillac.

Henry: Well that sucks. Such a nice car to.

Tyrone: How often does this happen?

Henry: Every few years actually. Generally the company pisses someone off and I guess its the same people or everyone like hiring ninjas, because we always get a ninja. I think its the same guy to.

Tyrone couldn't help, but shake his head as they walked to his car. Before they could part ways Harvey showed up on his glider dressed in a suit. Tyrone recognized the Osborn, but felt he was either dead or just settled in overseas.

Tyrone: You could've called, but I guess this is a more impressive entrance.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:54 am

" Your manner of speech, are you what is called a deity? " he could feel a considerable amount of power from her, as well as the woman who'd appeared in the air and undid the mental control, teleported them off, and repaired the damage done. Sandra, as her name appeared to be, suddenly began struggling with something inside herself, an even greater power. Jercicho could tell where this was going " You seem to have courted danger. What is your exact reason for all? "

As he phrased his question, he stepped back as Sandra launched her attack " How does this benefit you? "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:19 am

“At the SXML mansion Mikey was seen coming in lightinng up a ciagrett he’d observed the whole conflict with Nate from the dining room and foud it amusing. The team was already fracutring apart, and only a few people had even agreed to the monitoring act in the first place.”

Mikey: So it seems like fly boy don’t have many frineds around here no more huh? I use to be a villain but I was always loyal to my people.
……………..
Mother raised her arm to block the flames of the Phoenix with her bare hand. She frowed at Sandra the sort of frown a disapointed mom gives to a child when they acted up. “Out of all the powers you could have used against me you used the flames of rebirth, the Phoenix’s cosmic energy? “ She mused at that as if what MS. Fuller had done was comical. She went to sit down although as she sat there was nothing supporting her it was if she sat on mid air. “A deity? Perhaps some would think of me as one, I know the truth I’m far more then the people of today’s age. Far more..some would regret the choices I made in fact I’m often blamed for what I did but that’s alright because it wasn’t for my actions you ungrteful fucks would have the most boring monotome lives you could imagine. “IT benefits me because it’s fun something your generation and many generations before have forgotten how to truly have. I just want all to have fun..lots and lots of funn.. “Her voice echoed a suggestive tone as she appeared infront of Sandra grabbing her face.” Do as you please don’t let anything any morals, any responsibliites, any oblications hold you back.” As she said an immense force was felt as the woman faded into nothing and as quickly as she appeared she was gone evaporated and so had the reckless party atmosphere.
……………….
“Harvey shrugged caling wasn’t his thing, cellular devices weren’t something he was fond of if businss wasn’t being discussed through them. He looked up at his glider resting on the ceiling before taking out a file of Neil Sinister and tossing it to Tyrone.”

Harvey: If I’m not mistaken you picked this man up from his area of research in Nigera. Correct, I’ve been meaning to speak with him since he fled from my father’s company after his failure of a hostile take over. Don’t bother denying assoaciation the members of his drug trade I stabbed, burned, electrocuted, and tortured in an assortment of other fun ways told me about you particularly one who kept running his mouth Chi bi or something whatever I simply wish to do business with him or whoever’s working with him, I'm POSITIVE you'll be interested in what I have to offer.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:56 am

Sandra: Well that was a... interesting, encounter.

"Sandra quickly noted how the atmosphere had changed with the women gone. Sandra knew that women was special the moment she showed up, she certainly had the right hunch there. Sandra found it a little strange how the women kept speaking in a fashion of Sandra being her child, but in these days of deities, stranger things has happened. If Sandra was certain of something though, she knew this women would be back. It was just a matter of when and for what."

Julie: Sounds to me like he's scared, not by most of us, but by people the likes of Milo, Sandra, so on. He fears the damage they could cause, instead of embracing the good they could do. His quest for peace and security however may cost him his closest friends depending on his choices.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:02 am

Aiden stared into the mutants eyes for a moment before changing his weapon into a normal arm.

Aiden: Fine... You win this time mutant.

Aiden turned around and left with the other MRD

Dr. Fleischer was walking down the hallway when he heard someone say his name. He immediately turned around and tapped on the man's shoulder

Dr. Fleischer: Excuse me but I heard you say my name. Dr. Fleischer pleasure to meet you, how can I assist you?

the Dr. said as he held out his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

" A rather hedonistic goddess, would you say? " Jericho rubbed his chin in consideration. She was powerful that was sure, but were her reasonings, were they really as she said. " Hmm, I can't help but think Pandora has something to do with this, oh forgive my lack of manners, I am Jericho, you are Sandra correct? "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:07 am

Mikey: Fuck is there to be scared off? When’s the last time we went OH SHIT Sandra and Milo are coming run naw fuck that if he’s so eager to put these monitors on them let’s try and get him to put monitors on the people we’re always fighitng, see how well that works out, if we don’t wanna do it I’d love to see Jin or Shawku put this shit on.

“Mikey almost laughed the thought was ridilcous, that anyone in their rogues gallery would abide by the laws being set upon them by the Government.”
………………..
“Nate was happy to have run into the good doctor so fast, and not William. For once the shinigami doctor was not the target in his visit to Genosha’s hospital. Making his way over to him he shook his hand.”

Nate: Name’s Nate, prolly know me President of the country and all we’ll listen I’ve heard about you’re abilites and I could use your help with something that could save the lives of many and leave you with a nice check.
………………
“Evan had just gotten off the phone with the President when he saw more of the agents coming in including the cyborg they recruited Aiden. So much for superior technology, he’d been all but useless against Costa.”

Evan: The infamous assassin, well you didn’t stop Ice-Hands but you proved one thing to me. No need f or me to go terminator any time soon you proved just as useless as the rest of my men against that fucking terrorirst.
“Initial pleasantries hadn’t gone well, Ares had come to his senses, flaming blade drawn and attempted to slice Kano in half. I guess that’s what happened when yo uleft someone in the Greek vesion of hell, except this being Greek mythology the horrors inflicted upon the god of war where much worst then some of the tortures talked about in the book of God.”

Ares: YOU SEEK MY ADVICE? I ADVISE YOU TO DIE!!!”

“Ares swung his sword but Kano raised his hands to grab the blade, tapping into his demonic powers to stop the flames from burning him, as his muscles began to bulk out more, a sort of field of power emerged from him and he moved forward slamming into Ares’s armor with his knee. He went for a punch but Ares vanished reappearing else where in the sky before descending putting his sword in its hilt.”

Ares: War…god the Asgardian god of war..now I see why you liberarted me from my eternal torment Thorson..oh this is wonderful the powers of combat are yours to command you can’t handle them.
Kano: FUCK you then too, I can handle tossing you back into that pit.
Ares: In you’re current state no,..perhaps before but no now you have new abilities to deal with and whatever you did to my sword that energy was more siniste then most I encountered in Taratrus, not exactly a good sign Pandora herself would be wary of that fire you used.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:13 am

Dr. Fleischer: I'd gladly help the president, what might I be doing for you?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:24 am

Tyrone: Aw man you killed Chidi? I actually liked that guy.

His over exaggerated sad expression made Henry smile a bit. Obviously they didn't have the best rapport with each other if that was all he did in response to his torture.

Tyrone: Don't worry I'm not going to deny it. It isn't my decision whether or not you actually meet with Neil, but I could probably convince the people who got him to let you speak with the maniac. What's the offer?

Henry: If there is any contracts to be signed I'm going to have to read over it first. I know back in the day people ended up basically selling their souls. Nasty business.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:26 am

"Sandra realizes she had not introduced herself as well."

Sandra: Yes, my name is Sandra, or otherwise known as The Phoenix. Most just go with my true name these days though. Forgive my own lack of formal introduction. I was trying to track down the source of these so called parties.

"Sandra paused for a second."

Sandra: You was at the same Jericho.

"The thought of Shawkun wearing a monitor was boarder line laughable."

Tesla: Shawkun would die before they ever get a monitor near him. Especially seeing as he seemingly has no sense of fear most times.
Julie: I don't think killing that man is a wise move.
Tesla: ... very true.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:32 am

Jericho shrugged " Not quite, for some time i' ve sensed ancient magic, but have been unnable to track it down, until now. But I intend to probe deeper into this matter " his curiousity was trully peaked now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:39 am

Sandra: Magic... that explains not being able to pin point the source of what was going on earlier. Do you still sense it now?

"Sandra wouldn't mind digging deeper into the women true intentions herself. It had to go deeper then wanting to give humanity a good time."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next