Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Emmet, Christian, and even Jericho greeted everyone in kind. Emmet being the most excited with Christian behind him and Jericho cooly casual. Not to be rude, it was just in his personality to a bit of a loner. He looked around, this was his first time on Genosha but he'd heard about it numerous times over the years. Only his dissinterest in other mutants and the fact that it seemed to perpetually be attacked had kept him from visiting. But onto more pressing matters, there was still the elusive " mother " to think about. As well as Pandora though he imagined she'd be simpler to track down, he'd directed some spirits to do as such.

" So your the Shadow X-men, i've heard about you and your many exploits. There havent been " heores " such as your self on earth in....what is it 599, no 400 years, give or take anyway " Emmet said, rather impressed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

"Sandra responded to Emmet's comment."

Sandra: *nod* yes we're the Shadow X-Men, formerly the Shadow League. 8 years running so far. Lot of good times, lots of hard times, some heart breaks and plenty of villains. Still, we've also got lots of allies, and lots of friends though it all.

"Emmet had arrived at a bit of a bad time however. Given Harry's death, it couldn't be easy for Milo to keep his cool so soon afterward. Sandra wouldn't mind to had said a few words herself. They was already missing the days where you could revive fallen allies, but they've taken such advantage of their gift to do so that even the afterlife has said enough. Sandra realizes that this may be the first time she'll truly lose a friend. First time she experienced this type of loss since her parents death, way back before she understood her power and only had telekinses.

She wanted to try, but didn't want to risk ending up with a revived body that has no soul. Such a result would a insult to Harry."

Sandra: Katy, do you want to show our guests around?
Katy: Me... sure, no problem.

"Katy turned her attention to the 3 visitors."

Katy: Do you guys want to explore? Lots of places open to the public. The mansion, training rooms, gaming rooms, schools, library's, more or less everything, for mutants or regulars.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 am

Emmet and Christian glanced at each before Emmet nodded, leaning against Christian " We'd be delighted, please spare no detail " Jericho silently followed
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tyrone woke up to his alarm clock's music. Usually he wouldn't mind waking up to music, but at the moment any sound was despised. Tyrone groaned while trying to telekinetically shut off the alarm clock. “Aw shit my head.” Last night to him was just a collection of images, lights, noise and way too much alcohol. When it finally shut off he went straight to the kitchen and fixed some cereal. Afterward he showered and bushed his teeth hoping to wash away his hangover. What made it even worse were the sirens.

No longer was there sunlight but the bright red and blue glare of sirens and the noise. The noise was even worse. “Oh my god what the hell is going on!” He nearly yelled. Before he walked to window the sound of someone banging on his door distracted him. Tyrone stomped over to the door. “Whoever the hell this is you better have a good reason for coming here!”

“I always do dude.” Henry said when Tyrone opened the door surprising the sleepy resident. “ Come on man hurry up we gotta leave.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Tyrone shook his head and walked back into his living room and sat on the couch. “I'm not leaving until this shitty hangover goes away.”

“Oh well I guess that's alright. I mean it isn't like its the end of the world.” Henry walked over to one of the windows. He grabbed the blinds and ripped them off. “Oh wait IT IS!” The site was pretty much a battlefield. Large creatures climbed, crawled and even flew all over his view of the city. Tyrone's lip quivered more out of the sheer shock of what was happening.

“Okay lets get the hell out of here. Wait is Sarah still in town?”

“Nah brah. She left and told me to come get you.”

Tyrone rolled his eyes. “Typical.”

“Don't worry man come on lets get the hell out of here.” Henry grabbed on to his shoulder and snapped his fingers. What happened next was instantaneous. To Tyrone his room simply changed into the bastard mix of some Victorian's dream throne room and Tron. Bright blue light moved across the ceiling in a beam lighting the room. Red silk drapes covered the windows. The red stone work seemed to make up most of the room's structure mixed in with statues that Tyrone was sure they were stolen. He didn't feel like examining every other part of this crime against humanity but instead focused on the suited white male sitting on his throne of skulls and satin.

“Where the hell are we?”

“Oh this is my little castle. You know I'm your dad's magic guy and magic folk have been around a long time. Lets just say I inherited this place and made my own little adjustments. Its a small castle in Scotland. Don't worry when this whole thing blows over I can get you back.”

“I doubt this is going to blow over that quickly.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 am

"Katy began leading the group away. It didn't take long for them to spot the monitor towers and question about it."

Katy: Sadly those are not ours, and are rather not welcomed here. Recently the governments of humanity has deemed mutants dangerous, in spite of us after going as far to safe the planet. Those towers in where human agents labelled MRD resides. You go in there, they stick a monitor in your neck that restricts your power. If they deem you safe, you can go. If they deem you a criminal, despite what others say, they'll lock you up. We've already lost one member in there. How a full scale war hasn't broke out yet, I have no idea.

"Meanwhile Sandra walks up to Milo."

Sandra: We haven't been on the best of terms lately, but I've told you what happened in regards to Tartarus. So if you don't mind, I would like a few minutes to say farewell to Harry.

"With that Sandra ported off to give her final respects."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 am

Jericho had suspected something of the sort, he knew a funeral atmosphere when he saw one. Even with the denizens of Tartarus running rampant, they still remembered their grief. As a death mage he had an incredible level of perception for the afterlife. For quite awhile he felt mass amounts of souls being brought back, perhaps he'd found the cause of it all. It had no effect on his dealings so he simply shrugged it off.

" Oh, i'm sorry to hear of your loss " Emmet said solemnly, the MRD meant nothing to him, they couldnt touch him and Christian wasnt a mutant " Indeed, oppression always leads to conflict and onwards to the battlefiend. I've seen it happen so many time over the centuries " he got a faroff look in his eyes for a moment " So what else does this place have to offer? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 am

"Katy paused for a second."

Katy: Depends what you are looking for really. There is this neat training facility here that can simulate just about any opponent, or opponents. We call it Danger Room, after the original X-MEN. I caution you though, it has that name for a good reason.

"Katy wanted to avoid the funeral so not to disturb anyone."

Katy: Anyway, thank you for showing some support. It's hard losing a friend.

"Sandra was meanwhile at Harry's grave, showing a few tears. This man was one of the most helpful on the team, any chance Harry got he was out fighting crime, super villains and the like."

Sandra: I tried to get back fast as possible, but it wasn't enough. I suspected MRD would cause trouble... but not this. Have a good afterlife buddy, you deserve it Harry.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:30 am

Christian's stomache started making odd growling noises. Emmet giggled and patted it " Someones hungry, perhaps a lunch break then. What do you want? "

" Meat....and a nice salad, maybe caesar with blue cheese. I didnt know how hungry I was " Emmet had been wondering how he'd react with things such as food and drink. It seemed his appetite hadnt been altered all that much.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Katy: If you guys are hungry, there is a variety of wars to get food. We can get virtually anything generated via mutant powers. Or if you prefer the good ol home cooking, we have some highly paid chef's that can make you almost anything. We have no shortage of the basic supplies.

"Katy ported the 3 though a mist, reappearing within the mansion in a cafeteria type place where people could come and go as they wish. She looked over to the two, she'd forgotten they was new and may not of been use to a power like hers."

Katy: I hope that didn't feel to strange to you guys, being converted into a watery mist. My power allows me to control all stats of water, I can form ice or, like I just did, break down peoples and move in the form a light mist. Pretty much closest I've got to my own form of teleportation. It's a neat ability to have. Maybe nothing compared to blowing up the world super beings, but hey, got to make the best of what you got right.

"She gave the 3 a smile, wanting to keep things in a more cheery mood now that they are past the funeral and MRD stuff."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm

The MRD forces were laying down a wall of lead and laser fire to keep the creatures back. Dozens of combat ready agents set up fields of fire from both the inside of the building and at the outer perimeter. Roberta's involvement stopped them from getting completely taken out, but it was only temporary.

Agent Smalls was outside knee deep in the fight. He was in cover behind a concrete barrier firing one of the weapons he borrowed from the armory. Every time he pulled the trigger it went through concrete , steel and flesh all in one shot. The car sized beasts were brought down with constant fire. Smalls was currently coordinating some of the fireteams to cover the north side of the building after some of the seenior agents were literally stomped into the ground. “Fireteams Alpha Bravo Foxtrot, focus fire on the smaller ones only assist SRT when I order it.”

A chorus of “YES SIR!” was heard through his comm unit in his ear and what followed was the annihlation of monsters from hell by big ass guns. What he couldn't believe was how it took Anti Tank weapons to even bother the small fries. Roberta walked up while bullets were flying past her. It was a warzone out here and she was acting like it was a nice day in the park.

“Agent Smalls how are your men doing?”

“Not too bad.” The crack from his rifle and the gurgled noise from the slug tearing out a beasts throat was a strangely satisfying sound to both of them. “We can't deal with the biggest ones we just don't have the weapons for it. Most of the stuff we have that can do shit to that thing.” He nodded his head too the beast Roberta tossed into the street. When it was getting up Samuel was tempted to just shoot it, but his gun would only piss it off. “None of us can really carry it and use it well. They're meant to fit on Armored vehicles not wielded by normal people. The guns are in those crates by Delta Squad 20 meters ahead. I think you know what to do after that.”

“I think I do. Benjamin! We're going to deal with that big freak thats getting up. Don't let anything get into the building. We can't let ourselves get overrun.”
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm

" Don't sell yourself short, its very impressive. Before I became a host to the phoenix force, It's similar to how I mimiced teleportation, with heat molecules " Emmet smiled at Katy, he gestured for everyone to sit at a table and completely ignored a waiter coming over to ask what they wanted. He marched right into the kitchen and grabbed an apron. Some of the chefs were perplexed and asked who he was " Oh i'm a simple connoisseur of the cooking arts, as well as a housewife in training. My precious man along with some friends need some sustanance. I'm commandeering your work place, thank you " he flashed a brilliant smile, a phoenix aura lightly coating his body. Needless to say all the chefs were falling over themselves to give him what he wanted and offered any assistance. Emmet waved them away and set to work, His eyes alight.

" Your in for a treat, Emmet is an amazing cook " Christian was telling Katy and Jericho

" I imagine he's had a lot of practice " Jericho leaned back in his chair, hands folded in front of him. He wasnt that hungry to be honest, he was gradually losing the need for it as he progressed further towards fiendhood.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:24 pm

“When Sandra put her hand on his shoulder he instantly wanted to react. Although his spider sense wasn’t triggered because he there was no danger, he was suppose to be mad at her. But right now with Harry’s death, he didn’t know what to do. After what happened with Dark Serpent they were barred from the complete resurrection of any individual, but he knew Harry wouldn’t have done anything differently. Besides if they hadn’t done what they did over half the population would be among the deceased, and even more survivors would be mentally incapable of continuing their lives after what cul & the Worthy did to them. All these people he sacrificed for, and they were so ungrateful.
This was the reason why he was retiring in the first place. He didn’t have the energy to get angry, plus the focus was on Sandra’s investigation of whatever was going on.”

Milo: Sandra.

“He felt weird emotions stirring up as she vanished to Harry’s grave, and just sighed handing his head down. He mentally checked the progress of David’s super beast’s duplicates they were nearly done cleaning up the planet’s tartarus infestation. He vanished appearing near Sandra.”

Milo: Sandra..I’m sorry..

“that’s all he could say, he did what he did for Dave’s sake, for the Fuller family’s sake, but how he handled it was immature, and horrible, he’d never lay his hands on her again.”
Benjamin watched his boss in action and soon came to realize why she was the boss. He wanted to be on whatever job Sean was, staying inside playing with energy. But he was already out here and wasn’t about to look like a wimp for two reasons. As long as he was In MRD the deal he made was still in place, and two the fact that the pay was good, so why go back to crime. The Monitor was one thing but the level they left him at was far more powerful then he’d managed to reach under his own power anyway. Unlike most it was actually like a power up and if this blew over one day he knew he had the chance to get even more power, maybe enough to get revenge on Milo & Nate.

“I ain’t got put in the SRT for nun, you want me to show you what I can do.” Benjamin flexed his muscles before turning his attention to the gigantic beasts. He muttered something about mutts before grabbing a nearby street pole, and ripping it out the ground. As the beast let out more greek fire Benjamin rushed forward leaping into the air to avoid the mystical flames. He tossed the pole into one of the creature’s eyes before landing on it’s head with full force causing the creature to topple over. However that wasn’t enough for the brute who punched a hole into the creature’s face and began to pull tearing only for him to be thrown off.

“FUCK!” Expletive after expletive would have accompanied his journey through the air, however his collision with a nearby building followed by the beast slamming it’s foot his impact spot prevented that. Before the creature could continue to assault the SRT agent a hammer flew forward slamming into the beast and a powerful wind caught the beast to prevent it from crushing people beneath it. “AYEE the HAMMER of Thor has yet to fail me.”

“It didn’t help you beat your uncle did it.” Ares said who appeared on a roof top his legs folded, and a slushie in his hands. Him and his student were enjoying a well deserved rest from their war god training having slushies and concentrating on their ability to push humans into a state of primal age. It resulted in some hilarious youtube videos in customers gone mad, and luckily no one was arrested not Ares cared.

“Brah…Ares I don’t remember asking you for” As the beast roared Kano summoned a large amount of thunder shattering the beast’s ear drums however it did nothing to anyone else in the area. He then sent out a large blast of lightning incinerating the creature leaving it’s bloody remains in the street.

“Bravo..Thorson..not too shabby.” Kano was growing tired of his mentor’s sarcasm when suddenly he picked up something, calling him. He couldn’t pin point exactly what it was but it was in the area. “Ayy..what is this force Ares do you sense it” The war god looked at him as if he was insane while Kano continued to float through the city as if enjoying a scenic flight which was odd considering the scene was one of death, destruction, and beasts rampaging some large enough that most of MRD’s weaponry couldn't handle the threat.

As he looked around he noticed it a woman. "Her.." He flew over to her as two beasts appeared in the area four times as large and twice as powerful as the other creatures. However to his surprise these beasts began moving at great speeds tearing apart the other creatures, they appeared to be ally. "Odin's...beard..the larger beasts are the friendlier ones." He said to himself as he landed on the ground near Roberta. Near her he felt a sense of familiarity like she was related hom in some way, however he was sure she wasn't part of Thor's lineage nor was she someone he'd bedded in the past. The connection with her was unknown, it was one he'd have to investigate personally, times like this made him wish he was a telepath." Excuse me ma'am what is your name" He knew it must have been odd to approach her and ask for a name in a time like this but the larger beasts that appeared we're handling the situation nicely and quickly at that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Katy: Well it isn't every day someone commandeers the kitchen. This should be interesting.

"She was quite sure what to talk about next, but wanted to keep a conversation going."

Katy: Well if you don't mind me asking, your a demon right Christian? How long have you been this way? Sandra never really gave us details on you guys, more just a quick run down.

"Sandra dried her tears as Milo spoke. Having said farewell to Harry, she turned her attention to Milo. It was clear to her what Milo was referring to."

Sandra: Milo, you hurt me that day... I, I looked up to you, turned to you for guidance and help. I loved you Milo, you was like a brother to me.

"Sandra has had time to think about why Milo did what he did. Her anger had died down a while ago. Sandra realized that at one point she was coming on rather heavily to Milo, more so then she probably should have been."

Sandra: Milo... I'm sorry to. You didn't deserve to be put in the position I put you in.

"Milo was one of the few minds she couldn't read, but she went with the assumption that Milo drove her away for the sake of her relationship with Dave. It seemed the only thing that really made sense."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 am

Roberta watched as Benjamin sprinted into the mythical creature. "Well at least he has spirit." She quipped before running to one of the large cases carrying the weapons. The first one was as big as she was. Roberta simply ripped it open and found an assembled MK1 L01 weapon. It had a sticker on it nicknaming the beast "Laser Show"

Like it was a doll Roberta wielded it with no trouble and she didn't even bother to learn how to use it. Training was almost more like rehearsal. When it came to War it was just like riding a bike, but before she could use it to spare Benjamin the pain of being punched into the Earth a hammer soared through the air smacking the beast off. Roberta could sense the presence just before the attack. It was more instinctual than anything else.

The man who attacked the beast was Kano the Asgardian God of War. Ares was there to but at the moment barely registered to everyone when Kano used his lightening to kill the creature. Everyone temporarily stopped fighting after that display of power. More Beasts started to rampage through the area, but before Roberta could even target them they flew past wiping out all of the hostile creatures.
Kano's comment got Roberta's attention. She was still alerted, but felt a familiar presence. Not safe just familiar.

Roberta: I'm Roberta Cisneros a member of the Mutant Response Divison. From what little intel we have on the powerful Asgardians I assume you are Kano Thorson?

------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like a German Chocolate cake sir?" The old French butler asked Tyrone who just shook his head in response.
"I can ask the Chef to prepare anything you like sir."

"Don't care just get the hell out of my face." Tyrone said waving him off while pacing across the Throne room. Henry just sat there shaking his head.

"Dude just enjoy yourself. It isn't like we're going anywhere soon."

Tyrone never could realize what always kept Henry so cheerful. Now he hated being the dour one in tje room, but he couldn't help but think about the people he left behind. "I can't right now. My father is probably in trouble.

Meanwhile in Lansing.....

"Shadow One we're being....shadowed by unknown hostile. 100 meters to the North East. Running on rooftops parrallel to your location. Take it out." The pilot was all business without botherng to worry too much about the alien creatures.

"Its mine now!" Hideki assured them as he ran at full speed and jumped across the street to bridge the gap between him and the creature. It had a similar idea so it also leapt from his concrete tower. Its claws shined in the bright day light with no sighn of blood. It wasn't stained with blood yet. Hideki's reflexes however was superior. The Cyborg Ninja pulled out his wakizashi and sliced through its mouth while tackling it hard enough to send it careening into the street below. "Goodbye." Hideki said his farewell as he moved with the 145 KPH Heicopter. It wasn't easy to match its speed, but thanks to his new abilities he made it.

"Good show soldier. I'm sure MRD will have a use for you." Alexander said over the radio to Hideki. He was actually starting to regret not just keeping him around. "Marian for remind me tomorrow to recruit more mercenaries for my company. Also what is the status of my wife? She still safe on her little vacation in the Bahamas?"

"Yes sir. I took the liberty of looking for her already and the resort she is at hasn't been attacked yet, but the phone lines are busy and she isn't likely getting a good cell signal."

"At least she is safe. That's what matters."

Meanwhile at the Castle of Doom........

"Eh Hideki can handle it. Sarah was seriously long gone bro. She likely has her own safe house."

"Well what about Tess Summers? She is a great asset to have and it would be a shame to risk her life.

"Oh shit nice dude. I know there are many men lining up to get with a powerfull, rich , and beautiful woman. But to answer your question I can, but it doesn't mean I want to.

"Why the hell not?"

"I need my energy to get replenished. Another few teleports can do it, but even one is a significant drain."

"Then I'll owe you one than alright? I'm not selling my soul though so you can keep that bull shit contract I know you have with you. ."

"Well I guess I can bring her here. The less people i have with me the less power I use.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Christian thought for a moment " Hmm, not exactly sure, given how the time flow in tartarus is. If I had to guess, i'd say half a day. Hmm, you know I don't feel bad about it at all. Before all this I was just a regular human. There was nothing particular extraordinary about, save for my amazing singing, dancing, and fashion sense. But those things count for little when you cant even protect the person you love " his gaze wandered over in the direction Emmet went " He's more then capable of protecting himself of course, but still I wanna be with him and now I can. I feel powerful so powerful that I can stand at his side during any ordeal. We can protect each other. You know, we met just a year ago, my schools choir was visiting New York for a competition. We were sitting in a diner having lunch when I looked at the table across from ours and saw him, it's like a blind man being able to see the sun for the first time and since then weve been together " his smile was so tender and pure but it melded with his demonic appearance so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Katy: Yea it's nice when you find that one true love.

"Katy had a bit sadness in her voice, remembering Troy."

Katy: Anyway, should be interesting for you to see what your capabilities are. Some demons process immense power. Sandra has had encounters with Mephisto, Ilira and Blackheart to name a few. Even processing a demonic essence is powerful.

"Katy wondered if she should speak about David or Abby, they was Sandra's children after all, one of which her own birth child. Maybe it wasn't her place to talk about the subject.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

“On the news Footage was being released of the monsters, and a scene appeared of Phoenix emerging from the portal as well as Emmet, and co along with the beasts on live television. After that the news achor appeared.”

Achor: From what information we’ve received from D.C, it appears the source of these monsters rampage across the world was a result of Phoenix’s abilities gone wrong, or perhaps gone right this isn’t the first instance of an SXM member going “Rogue” there terrorist activities continue to get worst and worst by the week, just proof everyone needs to be on the monitors, take you live to Sylvia on the scene in New York City where the damage from these beasts is very evident.

“The camera scene changed to New York city where various fires were being put out by firemen, damage patrol was doing their best to get rubble of the streets and attempting to clean blood off the ground. Several children were seen crying for their moms, and dads, smashed vehicles were seen, lights were out,t here were major power outages in many area, and sewers were leaking into the streets. Repairs could take a vey long time, billions in damage were done. Sylvia was seen near the crying people a solem look on her face.”

Sylvia: Live to you scene’s not good Brian, tons of people dead, police are going aroud trying to figure out what to do. The number of dead is untold in just this city, around the country, globally it’s unknown. But one thing’s certain, everyone wants Phoenix and the SXM apprehended or dead.
Civs: FUCK SXM FUCK PHOENIX FUCK THEM ALL!
Woman: PHOENIX KILLED MY DAUGHTER

“Outside people were seen setting SXM merchandise on fire, which only seemed to fit the scene of chaos, and the police were too busy to do anything to stop the riots. “

Sylvia: Well if you want my personal opinion This is all Phoenix’s fault, Burnout, Ice-Hands, that diamond girl, Fusion, they all need to be locked up, and put to death,..”tear” It’s only fair..why do we deserve this why do we have to take this shit from them why..

“The camera cut off, the scene getting too emotional, and the response was clear around the world, Phoenix, Milo, the SXM they wanted out of their lives ASAP.”
……………………
“Milo didn’t even know how to react, he didn’t even feel he was worthy of his forgiveness. Everything was falling apart, with Harry dead it was a realization. People can’t come back any more, when you’re dead, you’re dead. “

Milo: It don’t matter if you ever wanna talk about anything I’m here, guidance, everything. I think the reason I Reacted so hard..to what you said..is those feelings..I had about you..they never..went away.

“Milo shook his head he hated to admit that, especially with his how things we’re going but people were dying and going away for good now.”

Milo: Everything’s changing now, people dying, monitors, tartarus.
………………..
“Kano was taken back when she mentioned being part of the Mutant Response Division. Unlike other members of the team he couldn’t exactly act out against them, for fear of retalliation against Asgard. Of course he didn’t fear for Asgard but more for the retalliation his people would have against humanity. He’d read the records of what happened in one when future when humanity attempted to launch a missile at Thor. However no matter what she was or her position he knew she was connected to him. HE bent down to kiss her hand before looking into her eyes.”

Kano: The one and only as for you Robeta..Cisneros…such a beautiful name. However I was actually interested in providing service to the MRD, and was looking for a person of power to speak too, after seeing you in combat I presume you can provide me with the information I seek to know about this organization perhaps..you can grant me knowledge I seek?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 pm

"Sandra was surprised Milo still had those types of feelings for her, but maybe that's why she always felt so comforted by him."

Sandra: Milo... I've always felt the same. I, I never meant to come on to you so strongly, that you felt you was driving my relationship apart. I just, let my emotions get the better of me. Milo we shared a short time of intimatencey together. Even after everything, those feelings would probably never die.

"It was clear Harry's death had wanted Milo to make a menace, and even though some of his actions was immature, she just couldn't find herself to stay mad at the big lug head. If anything, Milo's apology and admission was a relieve to her. After all she'd been though in this life, she didn't want to lose one of the men closest to her in life, though it looked like she had for a while. However, Milo had brought up a good point, things was a mess around the world."

Sandra: After that Tartarus mess I'm going to be public enemy number one. *sigh* So much for trying to build up a good rep for the team by helping people.

"It seems everything that started out so basic and easy turned into a cluster fuck. Sandra went from stopping riots to unwilling releasing Tartarus monsters onto the world. She almost wondered if the whole thing wasn't a setup from the very start."

Sandra: What do you say we work out the touchy feelly stuff later, we don't need anyone else ending up like Harry.

"They would have to get to the root of their feelings toward each other eventually, but they had other priorities to see to. Sandra was just happy Milo didn't hate her, and that he was honest with her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

"She found it a bit strange that he was being this courteous to her right after the fight. Even in general most people didn't respond well to hearing that you were from MRD. They had a bad reputation and Roberta was hoping to change that."

Roberta: I can tell you about the organization here, but we need to deal with some of the reconstruction efforts around here. Sean what do you think you do about the damage in this city? You may not be a master with them, but you are certainly better than a team of engineers.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 pm

“He didn’t feel like ever telling Sandra these feelings, but Harry’s death impacted him. He didn’t want to wait any more, what if Sandra died one day and the Phoenix didn’t bring her back again, or Death was tired of her coming back so much.”

Milo: I did but I can’t hide how I feel and I guest they don’t go away easy.

“Milo shook his head for better or worst maybe he’d always have those feelings unless he used his powers to remove them. But with eveyrthing going on he was always tempted to turn off his emotions if only to not be burdened to do certain things any more. “

Milo: Does it really matter though? If it wasn’t for us, most everyone on this planet if not all of em would be dead, I say let em whine, honestly only reason I killed all the monsters is I don’t wanna get rid of all good vacation spots. I guess, I’ve been looking into what happened the energy is potent, the problem is it’s not coming from a single source, it’s crazy, it dosen’t make any sense, and I’ve analyzed it Ikon’s ability, Fior’s so many, I’ll be back I think I’m going to Olympus because I felt some of the energy come from there.

“Milo said then vanished.”
…………
“Tess was surprised to say the least by the random teleportation. Harvey coming along with her, as they both appeared Harvey still in his cyber goblin gear on his glider. He set Tess down on the ground of the safe house, and loked around re tratching his blade.”

Harvey: I told you I had the situation under control
Tess: For some reason I doubt our getting to safety had less to do with you and more with our utual friend Tyrone over here.

“She smiled at him, trying to look calm but the fact she almost got eaten by monsters from hell had her heart pounding. It had been a while since she’d been in direct action, and there was a reason for that.”
………….
“Kano seeing Sean in MRD uniform was disheartening, his team mate had abandoned the SXML for this shit. He didn’t know how to respond, but personally he was thinking about joining as an act of good will plus and simply let Thor & Odin as well as another selected person lead Asgard. As long on Loki eveything would be alright, That and the beacon to her, he wondered what he’d tell Tanya. He didn’t have any attraction to her, but then again she didn’t want any more bullshit especially after Regina and his kid.”

Sean: Damn I think I can do it but I don’t exactly have the schematics in my head for the city if I did that would be helpful
Kano: Schematics for these construction the mighty power of Thor might be able to aid you old friend.
Sean: Kano.

“Sean avoided looking into his eyes, while Kano raised his hands trying to tap into his access to runic magic, unsessful with that he managed to tap into his mother’s magical energies focusing on the surrounding area then focusing on Sean uploading information into his head. The Quantum manipulator stumbled back having flash backs to Alter Felicia taking control of him.”

Kano: Ayee not a fan of magic?
Sean: can’t say I am
Kano: Interesting I myself am not a fan of treachery.

“Sean just ignored the little quip he made and focused on the city using his power to began reconstructing the city as best he could, while Kano felt suddenly ill drained of energy. More so then a simple spell that required gathering and sending out infromation should do. He felt waves of discomfort flowing through his body as he stumbled backwards.”

Kano: Thor’s hammer .I don’t think I can replicate that feat again for tonight Roberta, but I can aid with reconstruciton in other ways in other areas if need be.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Suddenly the kitchen door burst open as Christian was about to say something. Chefs rushed out and began grabbing additional tables and pushing them together with the one the trio was already at. Followed by a menagerie of dishes, stuffed turkey, roast beef, cooked salmon, salads, and a host of other fine dishes. Emmet floated over to Christians side " Well I hope this is acceptable for everyone, my apologies with so little time to prepare and all " Christian pulled him close

" It's absolutely perfect, well lets dig in "

As Jericho made his plate, he questioned what Emmet was capable of if he really tried when this bounty right here was more then enough to qualify as a feast. Behind them all the chefs were starring at Emmet in awe, many with notebooks in their hands.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

"Sandra messaged Milo."

Sandra: I'm going to talk to Dave, catch up on what I missed this past week. Hopefully it go's better for you then it did me. I'm always listening if you need help.

"She doubted Milo of all of them needed help, but one never knows. She locked on to Dave's location and teleported to him."

Sandra: Hey Dave, looks like we finally got a bit to catch up. Listen... I'm sorry for being gone so long. I never intended to abandon you guys, especially not for a entire week.

"Katy was surprised he'd made everything so fast."

Katy: Did you... cook all this? In so short time.

"Katy was thinking Emmet must of used his powers to help with this at the very least."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:45 pm

"Smalls and Roberta watched how both incredible powers started repairing the immense damage to the area around them. It was like a immensely complicated puzzle being put together, but unlike actual puzzles none of the pieces were jammed in out of frustration. Everything was put together perfectly. Unfortunately the dead were still gone and the injuries still needed to be taken care of. "

"When Kano walked over to her visibly exhausted she wasn't surprised. Even 'Gods' weren't unlimited in power. "
Roberta: You and Sean already did more than any of us could've done in months. I'm also pretty sure you gained the respect of every agent here after your display. Something we do need around here. Let me check on one of men. He may need some help.

"Roberta sprinted over to the pile of rubble she saw Benjamin get covered in. She threw, swept, and broke every piece of rubble and dust that covered the huge man."
Roberta: Nice work Benjamin. You're not dead yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Than what am I chop liver over here?" Henry said in his best New Yorker accent. He got up from his throne seat and walked over to the two with Tyrone. "Greetings guests. You may address me as Henry, and this is my wonderful castle."

"I see that we caught you guys at the perfect time or you were about to do something really freaky. Either way its good to see you again Tess." The first time all day he actually smiled. At least he wasn't stuck here with Henry. Sure he probably saved his life, but he just woke up and he was going to be in a really bitchy mood.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 am

One can work amazing wonders in the kitchen with the proper tools and motivation " Emmet eyes twinkled with the phoenix symbol as he smiled at Katy " Just a minor bit of temporal tampering, I sped the flow of time up by about an hour, just in the kitchen then made sure to reverse it so nobody noticed " out loud he asked " If theres anything in particular youd like, feel free to ask "

Christian was eating sensibly, if not rather fast and somewhat brutally, carving into his foot with knife and fork. Jericho ate, admitting this was one of the best meals he could recall in recently memory and wondering if he should keep the practice of eating going
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 am

“Dave was just sitting down, empty cans of margarita near him. The kids had already went to sleep tired from the excitement of tonight, and Dave was rewarding himself by getting drunk again a routrine he’d picked up over the week without Sandra.”

Dave: Y..yeah..shit was great..while you..were busy playing cops and robbers in hell, and bringing back presents with youI was taking care of this family, trying to deal with the demons or is that as unimportant as the monitors?!

“Dave was upset with everything happening, they’d made enemies with the angels, and demons and in the mean time his own wife was off in some fantasy land making new friends. He picked up his magarita, and began to chug it.”
…………………..
“Kano shook his head if he had access to the reserves of power he use too before his war powers interfered he’d be able to do a lot more he just felt useless. Hopefully this training would pay off and in the end Ares could get him much more powerful then he originally was.”

Benjamin: Ain’t dead but I’m definently gonna be more then sore tomorrow.

“Benjamin groaned thanking Roberta as he emerged from the rubble, turning to see his allies Sean, Kano, MRD, a year ago none of this would have made sense, he’d have been against all of them. However right now he had two goals to hone his powers, and get enough money for an early retirement. While Kano approached his former team mate both in the league, and the Avengers.”

Kano: Ayy so you’ve left us behind for work here?
Sean: It’s the right thing to do, saving people, wearing this shit it’s only right man, look at the things we can do, look at what Phoenix brought.
Kano: So now you believe what there news stations believe?!

“Kano’s eyes fired up with electricity, and Sean gathered energy in his hands, as it seemed a conflict would brew Sean’s energy faded.”

Sean: I guess that’s all you people know violence, no need for control.
………………
Tess took a playful bow towards Henry, it was always good to have people of power in your corner. “Thank you Henry, I owe my safety to you.” Harvey juts shook his head he was thankful to be alive but he didn’t care for people with power.

“Thanks but I’m out, I gotta make sure certain people didn’t die in Armageddon.” Harvey said leaving the room and hopping on his glider heading out, he would have preferred to stay but he had business to attend too and four’s a crowd.

Tess shook her head. “Something freaky? She bit her lip and went over to sit down. “What exactly would that be Ty? You’ll haaaave to inform me I’ve been so focused on the company haven’t thought about…anything else.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next