Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Ivankov: "Nervous chuckle" Hmm that's good indeed.
“Sean and Cole’s fight had continued inside the club, Sean pushing his powers. Cole was unable to crete a duplicate of him. Several rabid dogs charged Sean, and a field of invisible thermal heat formed over him, as the dogs neared him, the immense heat boiled the beast’s blood, and he emitted the heat violently incinerating the beasts leaving their burned skeletons on the ground. Sean was infuriated, this was a teenager toying with his powers, he’d taken two lives, officers doing their jobs, people with jobs just like his parents. He raised his hands gathering energy from the Quantum Field, and unleashed a blast of limitless energy, Cole summoned a duplicate of Ben to defend him.”

Cole: Stop him Stop him!
Sean: Enough!!!!

“Sean boosted his own physical attributes appearing behind Ben instantly draining the duplicate of his nuclear energy before breaking his back with a blow from the elbow. Cole backed up in fear summoning a teleporter but Sean drained the mutant of his kinetic energy, before sending a massive amount into his body sending the teleporter into an arcade game with immense force.”

Sean: You really think you can stop me? You can’t replicate my abilities in the first place, you wanna go murder innocents you think you can get away with these crimes! NO! Not anymore, the SXML won’t let this happen!

“Sean gathered energy, his power radiating around the arcade as he focused his powers on Cole’s mutagenic energy suppressing it, the process bringing the mutant to his knees in pain. He turned yelling at others in the arcade to evacuate, which they promptly did so and police sirens were heard, as Siren gathered energy, his body taking on a faint glow as a series of bright light were seen inside the arcade. Moments later he was walking outside the arcade hand cuffs around Cole’s arms and legs, as he approached a parked police cruiser, two cops emerging, he tossed Cole onto the ground infront of the cops.”

Sean: I apologize about the death of those two officers, I’ll be attending their funerals, I wished I could have got here sooner.

“Sean felt truly sorry for the lost of life, the pointless lost, as manipulating gravitational energy he took off into the sky leaving heading back to Genosha, quelling his rage, he’d defeated the murderer, it was up to the justice system to finish him off.”
…………………………
Helen: Upset! You people run around dealing with thugs, and masked lunatics! That’s all fine and dandy, what about people suffering in 3rd world countries! I know people who died because of this dam nwar, why dosen’t Fusion go there himself, and end the fanaticism based on HIMSELF! Because you don’t care, none of you bastards do, you think you can push me around!

“Helen snapped, her eyes flashing white, using her power on Katy, causing her extreme pain in her head and disorientation.”

Helen: How does it feel now huh! Hydro dealing with a power, you can’t just smack around with water!!
……………………………
Chulance: As Much as I want to enjoy this moment something’s not right, my body is adapting to a familiar precense, it’s coming it’s someone who belongs here…but…there not here I don’t know how to explain it.

“Chulance knew he sounded insane, but he had no idea how to explain what his body was picking up/adapting too.”
……………………….
Shaun: I have them immobilized for now, but you know always good to be ready, another thing you should focus on mutagenic energy, mutants have an aura tied to their genetic code.

“Shaun snapped his fingers the two remaining Daxxamites vanished, as a mutant appeared and he quickly gathered elecitricty.”

Shaun: I’ve made it so the electricity he hits you with will sting, but nothing life threatening. Let’s see you use your powers on a moving target!
Mutant: Enough of this!!!!

“He slammed his foot down sending electrical currents through the ground and towards Manda.”
…………….
Neron: And I won’t be the last God willing there behavior stays the same, anyway one of your buddies is coming to your condo I’ll see you later.

“Neron teleported Troy back to his condo, and then walked over to inspect the damage of the site while Sean arrived phasing through the window and landed in the room looking around at Troy’s condo.”

Sean :So things with Katy didn’t work out? Damn shame, you too were a good ass couple. “Sighs” But word around town is you left the team? Is it just cause of her.

“Sean looked around seeing residue energy from Katy’s mutagenic energy, she’d been at the condo, he pondered if he should ask Troy why.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Tesla: Maybe someone is stuck in a alternate plane of existence.... crazier stuff has happened.

*She paused for a moment.*

Tesla: Is your body capable of adopting to something like this? Maybe you can him, her, or them.

*Manda dodged and grabbed her gun sensing the mutants energy signal. As she shot she picked up on the energy from the bullet and and focused on that as well The bullet hit and the mutants energy plummeted a considerable amount from one attack.*

Troy: Think of it more like this. I STAYED at SXM because of her, not left. With her gone, the good guy act is over. I just don't fit in there anymore, hence, I left. So Sean, what brings you here?

*Katy felt like she had a massive headache, so much so it was even troublesome for her to focus on her powers.*

Katy: Damnit Traveler! Hey, HEY calm down.... what.... will starting a fight here accomplish.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

Chulance: Question is do we want too not everything lurking around not able to interact with humanity is our friend. It may not be able to interact with us for a reason.

"Chulance was on his guard he'd been working on specific adaptions, such as teleportating away from a threat he couldn't handle, or adapting to drain energy from beings who relied on their stored energy reserves to fuel their power."

Chulance: IT feels familiar, so it's something or someone we've encountered, or me.
"The mutant yelled out, trying to gather power, he gathered mere sparks, he yelled focusing on his enery sending a bolt of lightning."

mutant: NO! I won't loose
Shaun: hopefully you will to her.
Sean: Just stopping by to visit I got drafted in the team, I guess cuz were similar. Felicia is one reason I'm sticking ,she was a vigilante, me I was a pilot, who's power was dangerous, Oliver took me in, helped me control it, and I stuck around to help him out just because, but the team was over, so I went on with my business there was still Felicia.

"Sean leaned back stretching."

Sean: You got drinks? I just had a fucking crazy fight, but like always Iota won. Very Happy
Helen: Calm down you..

"Helen was about to get angrier, but she saw Katy really didn't want the fight. The whitish hue in her eyes faded away, as the effects of her powers did on Katy. She ran up to her even with her powers gone the residue effect would have the water manipulator's head pounding she took her by the hand and pushed through the crowd. Getting to a nearby park she sat her down on a park bench."

Helen: Shit Shit! You ok! Come on your a superhero get yourself together, I didn't mean to...
"Karen took off her sun glasses, as the sun's rays made her skin glow. She wasn't one of those dying to get in tanning beds, skin cancer wasn't something she was trying to get. She always pondered why the SXML Didn't cash in on their powers again like when they cured StD's, Humanity would do dumber things if they had safety nets, she continued walking until she arrived at the SXML Card. Milo had given her a card, she opened it up and made her way to Luke's quarters knocking on the door."

Karen: Been a while since I've been here, been a while since I was in control and not that bitch Kathy.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 am

Tesla: We've encounter lots of people, good and bad.

*She smiled.*

Tesla: Maybe it's Shawkun's ghost still trying to haunt the SXM.

*She said this as a joke since they knew Shawkun had died during the whole HYDRA (sorry if that's the wrong name lol) ordeal.

*Manda could sense the energy from the attack and act accordingly to have it miss before firing two more shots. One probably enough to finish the job, but she wanted to make sure.*

*Katy despite still feeling the effects, gave Helen a smile to relieve her worries.*

Katy: Hey don't worry alright, I'll be fine, I've actually been through worse.

*She took a moment to compose herself before speaking up again.*

Katy: Like I said, I'm sorry about that back there. A certain time manipulator thought it to be a good idea to play a prank on me. But starting a mutant battle in the middle of a crowd of people is something I'd rather prevent if possible. Oh, by the way, the names Katy.

*Katy offered her hand to Helen for a handshake. Hopefully she could learn something about this person's power, and maybe she could fight some way to help her settle her issues with the SXM. She also wonder if this setup was on purpose by Traveler just to set up a distraction.*

*Troy grabbed a few beers from the refrigerator and passed one to Sean.*

Troy: Can't complain about a good fight story. Tell away man.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

“Nick charged forward teleporting over to Sal attempting to wrap his arms around him, Sal was already behind him. Sal let out a yawn showing he was bored, as flames ignited in Nick’s hands, and he sent out more flames, Sal evaded the attack with ease now standing in the middle of the street, horns honking as vehicles swerved around him, Nick leapt forward flying full speed, Sal just stood still assuming a defense position.”

Sal: Ok puto, let’s go.
Nick: that’s it!!!!!

“As Nick was about to tackle Sal, he vanished again, and Nick body slammed in an SUV. Him and the vehicle went flying off the street and into a pole, the street light collapsing onto the street below smashing a car attempting to runt he red light. Nick got up his head pounding, as Sal was infront of him. As Nick attempted to emit a beam of ice, Sal vanished again, a thick sheet of ice seen on the street. Nick took the battle to the air, Sal winked. Suddenly Nick felt a powerful blow, and he was plummeting crashing into a building. Pushing rubble off of him, Sal was behind him clapping his hands, drinking some red Gatorade.”

Sal: Moving this fast got this latino tired, need to keep hydrated keep your powers up.
Nick: Just wait till I
Sal: What? What you gonna do, you got mre then one power I’m guessing you a copy cart? Seeing as how I’m still faster I’m guessing you gotta go through some kind of process to get yo shit, like how ma fuckers gotta cut up the cocoa before they cook it. I ain’t gonna let you do yo process, you ain’t getting yo crack, I’m the only one who’s gonna be hyped up on speed.
Nick: You think I don’t have speed?
Sal: If you got it then prove it.

“Nick was moving at insane speeds nearly hitting Sal, as he used the power cosmic to propel himself forward, his speed sky rocketing, as Sal appeared on another roof top Nick vanished a field of energy appearing around Sal, as he ran forward he hit the shield burning himself. Nick flew over to Sal, as he opened a small hole in the shield, sending in a massive stream of fire. “

Nick: You stil wanna fuck with me!
Sal: Yeah.

“Sal was on the roof top of a building behind Nick, and before the hero could react, he was slammed into the ground below. In the next few seconds, he was hit with a series of powerful blows, the sound barrier shattered multiple times, people in the surrounding area assaulted by powerful explosions of noise, until Nick hit the ground, bleeding, his skin torn apart. Sal had took out another cigarette lighting it.”

Sal: Now that was good, gotta get back to work, that shield shit was pretty serious, I’d throw you some money for the hospital visit, but I’d get stolen.
Nick: Who says I’m done.

“Sal turned to see his opponent, Nick standing up completely healed. Sal sighed as he assumed another martial arts stance.”

Sal: damn it, a regen.
Nick: Oh I’m more then that!!!!

“Nick charged forward unleashing a wave of electro magnetic energy slamming into Sal, vehicles in the path of the wave getting knocked aside as well.”
……………………..
“As the mutant charged, he felt his energy completely dwindle, feeling pain as he tried to draw power. He hit the ground as the second bullet grazed his stomach causing blood to come out, he ran forward, but Shaun moved infront of him at super speed, and phased a hand into his head, then solidified it, tearing a hole open in his brain causing the mutant to hit the ground dead.”

Shaun: Good job Manda, as long as you can handle yourself in hand to hand combat, your senses you can feel whatever’s coming up mutant, magical, celestial, and act accordingly towards the threat dissipating it’s energies, even if you can’t deal with the threat alone, that’a handy technique when working with others.
………………..
Chulance: Haha, if it was him, I’m sure he’d prefer haunting the fuller family, or his best buddy Milo. Well no, I’m sure he has a power to dissipate ghosts or something. XD

“Chulance was cracking jokes, he’d grown accustomed to going from funny to serious on the SXML. He felt Joe’s precense, and fired a blast of spiritual energy which managed to strike Joe.”

Chulance: Oh shit..I think I pissed whatever it is off.
………………….
“Helen was reluctant but she held out her hand and shook the heroine’s hand. Sure she’d had her judgments about heroes, but she’d save that for when she was out of there precense, one they could beat her up badly, and two they did make a massive impact on crime, and organized crime in a way.”

Helen: So that’s your real name? Well I’m Helen, that’s all you gotta call me by, I don’t have a dual identity. I’d go crazy trying to keep that up.

“Helen nodded, she didn’t know any time manipulators herself or how to deal with them. The only one she knew of were Milo, and Yamairo on the SXML, and she didn’t even know the latter hero’s real name. Maybe someone at her campus that she pissed off was messing with them.”

Helen: Time manipulator, like someone not on your time. I can’t say I know anybody with powers like that, but.

“Traveler stopped time, and appeared by a hot dog stand near them. He took a lighter out, moments later the hot dog stand was on fire, and a lighter was in the hand of the employee behind the vendor who appeared confused as time resumed. Helen saw the scene her eyes widening, as she waved her hand using her power on the man causing him to get confused and back away from the burning hot dog stand.”

Helen :Shit Shit Shit!!! Do something you’re the super hero!
……………
“Sean used some kinetic energy and popped the bottle.”

Sean: The guy could make clones, biological clones, animals, mutants. First he was sending rabid dogs, bears, I managed to just drain energy, when stuff got serious, when he was pulling out clones of mutants including a few I Knew, I ended the fight fast. As Much as I like a good fight, dealing with the team’s rogues gallery by myself isn’t the smartest idea, or worst what if he’d had someone who could negate powers, powerless and against rabid dogs is not a smart idea those cops he killed learned that first hand. But yeah me personally I prefer fighting physical fighters like Kano or Alex, testing my powers on people like that is the best, I can go all out ,especially if we have some serious simulation technology.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 am

*Luke came and answered the door.*

Luke: Hey Kathy, how are you?

Manda: Yes I agree, thank you. I have to say that there has been times in the past where all this would of been useful.

*Joe was hit the the energy.*

Joe: Hey what the hell!!?

*Chulance couldn't hear Joe of course, at least Joe didn't think so.*

*Katy stood up reacted quickly gather water to put the fire out. She knew if she didn't it could explode the propane tank that fuels the vender.*

Katy: Damn what's he up to?

*Helen heard that, being a slip of the tongue by Katy to say it out loud.*

Katy: I don't think the vender was the one that started that Helen.

Troy: Cole... damnit, I warned that idiot to manage his powers wisely!!

*Troy looked to Sean now more serious.*

Troy: Where is he, you never finished him did you?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"Aaron looked at the message about the Fusion Foundation and sighed. His Iron Man Armor equipped as he headed to his roof, and then blasted off, heading towards the suppose eco nut Felicia told him about. Meanwhile, he uses his armor com to ring Milo"

----

"Anna has already left and Filipe's alone in the boss office at the Watchtower, wondering what to do. The girl has fallen asleep on a couch"

Filipe: So...what is your name even. I don't even know that

"Just as he's thinking random details he hadn't had time to think of yet, Harry walks in"

Harry: Yoo, Milo said you were coming

"He glances at the girl"

Harry: Who's she?
Filipe: Long story
Harry: Yeah I have a couple. Ruth is waiting outside, thought I'd drop by just to see if you have all the details for tonight

"At the mention of Ruth, Filipe went into full alert"

Filipe: Archangel Ruth?
Harry: Which other Ruth we know? What's wrong?
Filipe: Yeah I gotta tell you something and I just have to activate the security around the room, so get in

-----

"Yamairo meanwhile, is alone in the house meditating. Isabel had went out to do something to do with FF, a flood in Thailand. Kronos had been quiet for a while"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

"Duke had been sent down to Nigeria to settle some sort of civil war that was going on. There were Christians, Muslims, and people who worshiped Milo. All fighting over who's right. Right now he was heading into a small village where people were struggling for food and water. He stopped running and walked into the village. The villagers just looked at him strangely and kept a fair distance. He didn't know the language and didn't know if they spoke english."

Duke: I'm here to help. Can any of you speak english.

"Looking to try something on a machine Ben Teleports right next to Cyber"

Ben: Hey there Cyber, I was just wondering if I could try something out on you, seeing as how you're a machine and all. Would you mind much?

"Ben said floating next to Cyber with one leg over the other as if he was sitting in a chair."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

“ A Man knelt down and prayed he was just exciting the mosque, evening prayers were up, however with the situation even the imam seemed hopeless. One dark skinned individual with a muscular build had somewhat of a skeptical look on his face. He was not a devout Islamist, struggling between his father’s Muslim pov and his mother’s Christian views, one thing he knew for sure was Milo Ventro was no deity. At least not one he’d worshipped, He noticed Duke, and approached him pondering if he was one of the UN aides.”

???:The UN’s reinforcements have finally come? I was loosing hope, after Kony’s men killed the last soldiers sent, the bastard could not stick to tormenting regular children, he’s added mutants to his list. “”Sighs” I am Ebozi, I am of this village we here are multi faith in this village however Kony’s lead his Fusites against his, but the UN like I said before held them off but in a self sacrificial way. I’ve heard rumors the Great Power(US) is sending reinforcements but none have come, until know I suppose? However you have no official uniform or weapons why is that, are you soldier?
………………………..
“Cyber looked at him pondering on what Ben wanted. He considered him somewhat of a loose cannon changing sides but he was one who knew first hand about second chances.”

Cyber: IT depends on what this activity is? I am currently in the business of sorting out some work Ventro has me doing, very important.

“He was contacting Isabel via Bluetooth in her ring, and was using the computer at speeds that seemed inhuman, as the screens were constantly changed, over 90 tabs open, as several SXML drones were deployed to Thailand.”

Cyber: We’ve deployed the safety drones to the situation Isabel, you’re work is done, save as many people as you can, I’ve sent a signal to other members of the team who’ll come help you take care of the situation, Milo says good job.

“He then diverted his attention to Ben again.”

Cyber: Also if it’s a training situation, I have access to simulator technology, aka the Danger Room.
……………………..
“Dave, Sandra, David, And Chloe were at the family meeting, waiting for James who’d done his quick reading to prep for the therapy session.”

Dave: We’ll I’m new the whole therapy thing, haven’t done it since my parents arrest. So how’’s this gonna go down Dr. James?
…………………
“Kronos was quite for now thinking about the eons he’d been alive. He never understand the human concept of boredom until know, even Taratarus was a party compared to what he endured in this calm man’s mind.”

Kronos: Alright how about this? I’ll be done hurting your feelings, just stick to teasing? How about we enter a business partnership, I can educate you on manipulating time, put you on the same level as master time manipulators I know come on in exchange you give me a body if I prove I’ve changed. Dosen’t have to be a Titan body, a physical one, I’m sure you don’t like sharing your mind? What do you say, help me superhero rehab?
………………..
“Felicia is looking through some text books in her area, several markings are drawn in her area magical defenses, and such. She’s levitating, hijacking powers from expert tracker magicians, trying to use Clairvoyant spells to understand the situation knowing Aaron is a man of action, she begans to feel something disturbing and snaps back to reality.”

Felicia: No it can’t be, he can’t be around..Morlun.

“Felicia uses magic, contacting Aaron appearing to him mentally.”

Felicia: Aaron, I believe Morlun may be involved, or his people. They target the Spider Clans, but in theory they may have evolved to the point they could absorb magic from others, I feel the eco freak, and your other attacker there magics have been tampered with, it’s similar to my own power, but deeper..like there talents have been purged, be careful. It be one of your own adversaries, wouldn’t be the first time our opponents have dabbled in magic.

“Felicia ended the message, she had been using her powers so long it was a strain to borrow magic from so many individuals in a short stint of time. The Glow in her eyes dimmed until her pupils could be seen, then her feet touched the ground. Approaching her dresser she picked up a glass of cold water sipping it, and making her way out of the room heading to the tower’s kitchen area on that floor to refill.
………………………
“Milo was listening to music the sheningans they’d have in Paris, he couldn’t wait, an escape, then imprisonment/marriage with the love of his life, and then..more serious matters he’d have to deal with such as the situation in Africa. When Aaron contacted him, his Bluetooth went off, and he answered.”

Milo: Aaron I see you decided to skip my meeting, I’ll just be brief, Fusion Foundation is.

“Milo briefly explained.”

Milo: Your assignment is to help deal with the energy crisis, I donated some capsules to SWORD, to get them on our good side by maybe developing arc reactors that can’t be used as weapons to help resolve the crisis could help.
……………….
“Helen raised an eye brow, something was suspicious.”

Helen: this time manipulator again? What does he have against you?
……………..
Sean: Cole? You know that fucker? And of course not, it was some reckless teen mutant, thinking they can do whatever in broad day light, he got taken into custody, anti mugen cuffs. Local station in.

“Sean waved his hand making a map of the city, and manipulating the colors of the energy illuminated the area where Cole was being taken too.”

Sean: That Prison, I heard some cops mutter he’d started shit up in that same area before.
………………
“Chulance raised his voice reaching out to where Joe was, and suddenly he adapted again, vanishing appearing on the same plane of reality Joe was on.”

Chulance: What? The fuck! YO

“He yelled at Tesla, but she couldn’t hear him. Chulance turned to Joe, and backed up confused.”

Chulance: What the fuck did you do Joe!? What’s going on?!
………………
“Karen wrapped her arms around Luke.”

Karen: Long time no see handsome, and a lot’s changed, but new name’s Karen. It fits the changes, it’s all I can say really. How’s the team being done as of late?
………………….
“Shaun nodded, he leaned back assuming his human form, he was growing tired of being supped up all day.”

Shaun: Yeah, a lot of things would have been helpful, If I had my powers back earlier, I could have saved certain people I loved from dying.

“He sighed thinking about times like that but pushed those thoughts aside.”

Shaun: Wanna go grab a bite to eat? I got a question for you.

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Ben: I don't need a simluator. I can see through simulators, they're rather lame. This activity involves me trying to put an illusion over you. It wouldn't be anything major, just a fly buzzing around the room or something. But you being a machine, I'm sure you know, that not just any illusionist can cast an illusion on a machine. I just wanted to test my own abilities on you. Seeing as how you are machine.

Duke: I'm part of SXML. I wear no armor because I'm immortal. I can't die. And just think, you have me helping you guys out. My names Duke. I was sent here to sort things out. You don't need to worry about reinforcements, I'm all you'll need. So Kony's been giving you guys problems? Where was he last seen, I'll see about tracking him.

"Duke said looking around the village. If they could give him a direction in which to go he could travel at highways speeds, no even faster, to try and find Kony."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Joe: I didn't do fucking shit. I came here hoping you was someone who could adopt to get me out of this shit. This is the result of some time traveler guy or whatever, I'm not sure. I was to busy with what was going on to listen to Katy talking with the guy. Come on man, you adopted to get here, adopt to get us out.

*Meanwhile Tesla wasn't sure what happened to Chu. She'd call for help if he didn't show up soon. Only reason she's waiting a few minutes is cause she knows Chu's adoptions can sometimes work suddenly.*

Katy: We've encountered this guy in the past. He may be a bit angry.

*Katy wondered what to do, most likely solution would be to call for Sandra or Milo, to see if they could counter fight the Travelers ability. Or if they could at least pass a message to send Yamairo.*

*Troy seemed upset at the turn of events.*

Troy: That brain dead idiot!! I warned him earlier today right before he fucking left!!

*Troy looked up to Sean.*

Troy: And yes I know him, he's part of my family.

*Luke hugged her back as she wrapped her arms around him.*

Luke: Karen hey. Well, you know how it is. As normal as it ever gets around these parts, which usually isn't very normal.

*Out of the whole group Sandra seemed to be the one with the most on her mind, she just hoped this whole thing could somewhat help her in some way.*

Manda: Question huh. Well sure, something to eat would be good anyway.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Cyber: You do realize..I have abilities from..superhumans, in which case I'm not a complete machine, I was once able to replace a member of this team but that's a story for another time.

"Cyber deactivated the Super Adaptoid's abilities within him."

Cyber: Alright turned the powers down, let's see how effective your illusions are.
Ebozi: The SXML! BAH!

"Ebozi raised his hand to slap Duke but didn't."

Ebozi: Your leader is the reason this Civil war has intensified, and how Kony has rebuilt his armor! They say he Got, why Ventro no come and stop the radicals! If he there God, why not stop them! I know see you in the t shirts and pictures? they sent fresh fish, Kony immortal too! Kony moves through the bushes, his children keep him hidden with their powers, the Fusitesm not only that, we've dealt with attacks from Islamic Radicals, and Christian Radicals we are under siege soon! They will strike again at night, not to mention the Rebels have been reformed under a foreigner who simply wants our diamonds Petros!
Chulance: Traveler?! Milo killed that mother fucker years ago, well...I mean obviously it didn't take but damn. Tesla Telsa TESLA!

"Chulance yelled out his body adapting allowing him to speak through the different dimensions."

Chulance: Tesla! Get Cyber..get help from tower. Woah..My adaptions can break through dimensions now..I'm getting good. Very Happy We'll if he's back, we'll have to go full force, then again Milo has way better control over his chaos magic so maybe were good.
Helen: So he thinks he can just mess with people huh?
Traveler: I know I can, I was hoping you two would fight, damn peace lovers. Then again yo uwere at a meeting for peace in Africa, so eh. Peace is so boring, o
Helen: You fucking asshole! You asswipe, peace is boring?! Those kids are suffering

"Traveler yawned, and teleported a bottle to his hand, teleporting the cap off, and sipping the alcoholic contents, then tossing the bottle forward alcohol pouring on Helen. She snapped within warning, and Traveler yelled out in immense pain as h efell to his knees unable to tell up from down as his perception of space and time began changing, and suddenly random ancient creatures began appearing, Helen's ability causing Traveler to start mixing up the time stream."

Helen: FUUUCK YOOOU I CANT STOP USING MY POWER! KATY SOMETHINGS WRONG! KNOCK HIM OUT HURRY!!!!
Sean: Family? I..mean I heard about your dad and your mom but who's this? You got a sibling? Heh, chip off the old block eh? Well I can't say I'm squeeky clean either, wanna go bust him out?
"Karen giggled, Luke was as humorous as ever."

Karen: Well something that isn't normal, Milo getting tied to down to the air girl, never saw that coming. Then again free spirited, they fit, me I thought that cop girl would never fit with, people like us we need to be with people like us, people with powers, people who can adjust to the life.
"Shaun teleported them to a burger joint in Chicago, his home town, it was somewhat cold outside, but he lead her isnide opening the door for her, White Castle. Shaun led her to a table ordering a burger combo."

Shaun: One of the best places to get burgers at in the north trust me.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Aaron: Not like I skipped on purpose you know Milo. Had spiders up my mouth

"Aaron alternates the calls, and then answers Felicia"

Aaron: Alright. I'll be careful. Either way, I'm almost arriving at the last know location of your friend. Seems he prefers camping

"Aaron lands at a wooded area somewhere up North of Colorado"

Aaron: Now I just need to find him

-----

James: Well, you're going to talk basically. I want you to talk, to maybe share what bothers you about each other. I'm just here to listen Dave. And one thing, I'm not using telepathy in any fashion, and neither are you Sandra, or you David alright? I rather do this without putting our powers into consideration. It's a breach of privacy that wont help anyone

----

"Isabel": Understood

"Isabel was standing high above the clouds, wind and rain surrounding her as she's commanding the weather to stop the floods bellow, moving them to places that perhaps need the rain more than this place"

-----

"Filipe just got done explaining everything to Harry"

Harry: Greaaaaaat...so what are you going to do anyway?
Filipe: No idea...no idea at all. Just don't tell Ruth
Harry: You know angels have telepathy right? They knew when you're lying
Filipe: They...do?
Harry: Well, kinda telepathy I guess. Ruth can do that anyways

"Filipe stares blankly at his friend before starting to laugh"

Filipe: Ahahahah oh wow...no Harry, she doesn't. Or if she does, that's not why she can read you like a book you moron. Oh wow I have an idiot for a friend
Harry: W-what?
Filipe: Just...don't say anything. If she asks, try not to reveal anything. Maybe Raphael hasn't even told her yet.
Harry: Wait, so anyway, what's the girls name?
Filipe: She hmm...doesn't have a name

"Harry looks at her for a while"

Harry: Galadriel...
Filipe: What?
Harry: Dunno, name her Galadriel. She's an angel right? All lighty n stuff. Name her after that Tolkien character
Filipe: You are such a geek
Harry: Gally for short?
Filipe:...I kinda like that. If she doesn't mind I guess. Feels weird giving someone else a name like that. She isn't a pet
Harry: Yeah, stop getting faggy on me. You have worst things to deal with than Ruth now that I think about it. How's Rachel going to react?
Filipe: No idea...my will is in the second drawer in the living room
Harry: I better get your PS2 you hear me...

-----

Yamairo: You want to redeem yourself?

"Yamairo thinks for a bit. Kronos was in no way to be trusted, but right now, having him in his head was just making Yama more and more unstable, it couldn't continue"

Yamairo: Alright...I'll give you a chance. But I wont get you a powerful body. If I do let you out, you'll be a regular human. And you'll stay under my watch. And you still need to prove to me you wont do anything. So either way...you aren't getting out of my head any time soon

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

*Tesla heard Chulance but couldn't see him.*

Tesla: What the... Chu, where are you, what's going on?

*She was ready to head to the tower for help, she just hoped Chu could give her a message about what was going on. Meanwhile, although it wasn't what Joe hoped for, at least Chu could contact people.*

Joe: Well this is damn better then before. At least you can reach people.

*Katy seen what was going on.*

Katy: Fuck! We need to stop this.

*Katy approached Traveler while he was still distracted and struck him hard in the face knocking him down to the ground. She then shot him into a nearby tree in the park with a blast of water. Katy glanced back to Helen to see if she was regaining control.*

Troy: I was gonna do it with or without you. Come on, lets get going.

Luke: Well Milo does care for Marie. I mean they had a short separation where he hooked up with Sandra for a time, but he does love her. As for me, I don't think race matters. If you put enough effort to it, anything can work.

Manda: Well we'll see soon. This is a first for me.

*She obsevered her surroundings quickly, then turned back to Shaun.*

Manda: So you wanted to ask me something, correct?

*Sandra nodded to James.*

Sandra: Alright. No telepathy. Well, who cares to start then.

*Sandra offered up the spot to Dave or David to see if they wanted to get things started, *

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Duke: Listen, I'm not encouraging the worship of Milo. It's not my fault nor SXML's fault people worship him, it's the stupidity that is in all man kind. I'll stay here until the night, and I'll fight off anyone who tries attacking this village.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Ben: Alright, thank you very much!

"Ben said as he stopped levitating and stood solidly on the ground. He would need all of the concentration he could get."

Ben: Now all I'm going to do is create something like a fly, or an insect of some sort.

"With this being said Ben concentrated fully on the machine, casting an illusion over him. Creating a giant beetle in the room that seemed to have gone completely mad. That's what he would see, hear, and sense if this illusion should work. With the boost given to him it should work."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

Tyrone had his hand over his face in a motion showing he didn't want to be bothered, but his father's secretary continued to bother him with the details of the meeting. He was in his father's conference room at the Company headquarters. There was little he could do to stop the deal that was going down today.

Marian: Mr. Hill we still need to discuss the other possible topics of discussion.

Tyrone: Really? We know what this is about. My father is particularly power hungry recently and want to see if these people can be trusted with the authority to take away abilities. I doubt most people can be trusted with that ability anyway.

He was feeling particularly cynical about this situation. Having to negotiate a deal on whether or not to give these people some money to help do some morally questionable things was not something he had on his to do list today.

Marian: Your father does want this deal to work out.

The secretary said with a bit more stern attitude than before.

Tyrone: No. He wants me to find out if these people are full of shit or not. The man may be a little power hungry, but he isn't stupid or evil. If we support this and it goes down hill, he will taken down with them and it won't be pretty at all.

Someone knocked on the door. Tyrone could only assume it was one of the company directors. He simply waved off the secretary. Signaling her to answer the door.

Marian: You may come in.

He was sitting at the table and showed a more business like posture no matter how much he loathed being there.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

"Milo raised an eye at that."

Milo: Sounds uncomfortable, but I promise it's nothing compared to the shit I went through in the Negative Zone, made Russian Prison camps look like summer camp. But next time I'll check in, just case your under attack by spiders.

"Milo hung up, leaning back, everything was going good, he was debating on if he should start getting drunk now or wait for the party."
David: What bothers me? Chloe can make pizza with her powers faster then I can. I mean how is that fair.
Dave: Come on serious...I iguess what bothers me..I'll be straight. Hell...Hell bothers me, demons..that's something everyone 's experienced
Chloe: y..yeah

"Chloe looked down, hell, demons a subject an extremly sore subject to the family. Dave had been doing some lessons with Ledge, and Felicia on how magic defenses and Sandra as well, David had picked up a thing or two with telepathy."

Dave: Why..are we targeted..it's not because Sandra's the Phoenix! She can handle so much, David is strong, Chloe, but ..it's like the few things we can't deal with, are what constantly target us..why are we hav ea damn demon hit point on us!

"Dave was breathing heavily, he didn't expect it to come out, David felt angry too, more so that he had demonic residue within him."
"Cyber looked at the insect, ignoring it as he communicated with Isabel again, and sighed."

Cyber: Alright Ben, wallah your powers are great, but this creature is beginning to irritate me to no end. A sign your powers are improving.
Ebozi :Maybe stupidity is a reason, but what about Joseph Kony! He use the faith he keep use it! Why Milo no come down, use his great power, and fry him! IF he want play God, play God against his followers! Spank them into the ground! I SEE! AH BAH"

"Ebozi went to slap Duke, but a woman approached, despite her scars her physical flaws, she was very beutiful she held his hand back pushing him and began argueing with him in Yoruba. Ebozi cussed and walked off, the woman bowed."

???: I am sorry about my brother, we suffer so much, everyone become enemy, like what Beah say in his book it so true.

"She held back some tears, obviously the war had affected them personally?"

???: I am Aesha, and I am glad for any assistance that comes to our village, war comes tonight, I hear about it on radio war coming, Christians, and Islamists they plan take usover, even Kony move out of the way. Rumor is Rebels coming hold us all hostage, use as shields kill everyone. Sad Why.. first its dey diamonds dat birng dey here AH but now de faith, de God of us all, are we not all from the same God." TEar AH I mean why is it dat me parents die, dey good people, dey worship at the mosque evening prayers everyday its why i don't believe no more. Sad We just want peace.
Kronos: Under your watch? Huh always stay classy with the puns. You're like that pop song, you can't get me out of your head? You sure Isabel is the only person you love. Smile
Chulance: Alright I can try and get us back to ...normal but..I'd rather get help, my powers aren't the most reliable source alot of times.
"Traveler slumped against the tree bleeding unconscious, while Helen fell to her knees affected by Traveler's power speaking about random points in her life."

Helen: March 17...th.///the prom...that mafu-
Sean: Hey, my bad, I just hate when people doing stupid shit like that, let's go.

"Sean touched the map opening up a wormhole, and they appeared in the prison the alarms blaring, Sean summoning armor around him to cover his body, and used the energy to alter his physical attributes to superhuman levels."

Sean: Let's do this shit.
"Karen laughed."

Karen: Misunderstanding as always, let's grab a bite to eat, there has to be some food in this big ass tower. Anyway what I meant was this, not race, I mean powers it's hard for powers to be with someone outside of powers. Like me I need a big strong man, that FBI guy Smith I liked him, but..if it came down to it, what can he to protect me.. nothing like you ..all strong..and hard. "Grins"
Shaun: Yeah, your old line of work, you were making money, why did you join SXML? I mean Jim isn't forcing you to stay anymore so why? What's the point? I mean I'm not telling you to leave nor that your un wanted? but don't you ever get tired of being the SXML's tool? Reach out, do what you wanna do, that's one reason I helped you get a better grip on your power's true potential. All this time you think Milo or someone didn't see it?
"Tess entered the room, dressed in her finest business attire. Her teeth were whitened, everything from her head to her feet looked proper. She took a seat in a leather chair a folder in her hand. The only other thing she was carrying was an expensive gucci purse, and a bottle of spring water. She set the bottle down, opening the cap and taking a sip."

Tess: Hello Mr, Hill, my name is Tess Summers. I'm sure you've heard of me before the meeting. I'll be frank, I'm not one for small talk. I like to get straight to the topic of discussion.

"She opened up the folder taking out a syringe with some clear colored liquid inside and passed the folder to Marian, motioning for her to hand it to Tyrone."

Tess: It's a summary of our current plans fort he construction of the formula to grant abilities. As you know we successively developed..a formula to remove abilities from mutants, unfortunately there were... unforeseen side effects which has led us to suffer from a lack of funding. Understandably if someone were to support us, and we were to fail again the results would be less then beneficial from our supporters. As we speak were remolding the formula to remove abilities from Military use, imagine the money we'd make if this technology were completely successful . Dealing with mutant criminals, with mutant terrorists would be easier then ever ,a simple tranquilizer dart could save millions of lives from a raging radical with the ability to manipulate radiation, or a mentally disturbed individual who could disrupt the weather patterns in a way harmful to those in their immediate vicinity.

"Tess kept her calm look, her relaxed poised position. Truthfully this was one of the few people left on their list they could get to support them, and the boss wasn't happy. She'd put alot of her money into the company already, if it was a complete failure, well she wouldn't have to be worrying about keeping up her luxurious life style much longer. She'd switch from sirloin steak to Mc ribs."

Tess: What I have in my mind is an injection to grant a synthetic ability. As you know one of our former employee's ran off with a semi complete version, Mr. Neil Potter. The Authorities are still looking for him, rumor is he's selling powers to fuel the war in Africa. Another..failure, but like I said I won't try to cover up mistakes. The Failed negation formula, Mr. Potter, Oscorp breaking off their contract with us yes we've suffered all those failures. But this, this is the future of mankind, and mutant-kind. A way to bridge peace between them, Mr. Hill isn't that something your interested in? Peace between the gifted, and those of the norm. Read through the files, sign the contract, and the deal is set. I'll let you keep the injection it's one of our tests, it lasts 24 hours it's for a generic ability flight. I tested it myself aside from some nausea and other such effects comparable to the come down of a drug it is functional.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 am

Yamairo: I don't have to like you, so don't test me Kronos

----

"Filipe is watching Harry leave with Ruth. Seeing his friend happy was good for him, but considering the situation"

Filipe: Pain in the ass time to pick a girl Harry

"Filipe takes the still sleeping Gally, as she was now called, and evaporates, reappearing at his house. After putting a cover over her on the couch. Rachel goes to meet him"

Rachel: Filipe...wait who's
Filipe: Big story, get Stella, explain to both, don't wake the girl

"Rachel just looks at him and nods...this was going to be a bitch"

---

"Aaron uses a thermal scanner on the nearby tree group, and then fires from his writes a probe to scan the larger area of signs of life"

Aaron: With a little bit of luck...this wont take long

----

James: I see...well, obviously the demon problems are very stressing, but...I need to ask this to both of you, David and Dave...is it really just the demons? I'm sorry if I'm treading on private matters, but the attack of outside forces doesn't seem to be, in my opinion, enough to shatter the morale of people like you Dave

"James takes a breath"

James: And David, what you experienced...none of us here can understand that. To tell the truth, I'm not sure how I can help you in particular. I think the only ones that can are your parents, and for that to happen I need to fix them.

---

"Harry and Ruth are walking along, somewhat silently"

Ruth: So, you seemed busy today?
Harry: Huh?
Ruth: Well, I was watching you all day. You seemed...busy
Harry: You can do that?
Ruth: Harry I'm an archangel, what I can and can't do is frankly a matter you're a bit far from understanding...what does Filipe plan to do with the girl

"Harry just stops dead in his tracks now"

Harry: I...
Ruth: I'm not here to kill her or anything. No such order has been passed down to me or my siblings, yet anyway. I'm pretty sure the only one that really knows what that girl is his our Father. I think...he may want her to stay her regardless, so that's not really important. Anyway I'm just making small talk

"Harry doesn't know if he should be serious given the tone of the conversation, or laugh at Ruth's miserable attempt at...small talk"

Harry: So, you want to come to the party tonight
Ruth: I thought bachelor parties, as you call them, are for men only.
Harry: Yeah you're like an angel. Pretty sure your true form would scar our eyes or something
Ruth: You're thinking of the Seraphim...but more or less yes that is true
Harry: Come on. It'll be fun. Don't be uptight.

"Ruth considers it a bit before nodding."

Harry: Alright so it's a date...wait I didn't mean a date, I mean
Ruth: Stop being so embarrassed. You're acting like you've talked to a female before.
Harry: Not to an archangel one anyway....oh look at that, I bounced back

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:01 am

*Sandra looked down listening to Dave and David talking about hell and demons, it reminded her of Abby. She decided to speak up herself.*

Sandra: For me... I dunno, maybe I am a failure. Dave is haunted by memories of hell, David was born there, Abby suffered through the depth's. I can't shake the feeling that maybe the gods, the angels, maybe they're all right. I mean everything that happened to them... it all seems to come back and connect to the choices I've made. I can take the battles... I can take the fighting. I expect such a life. But for a long time now... I just find that no matter what I do. I cause more pain, more suffering then I cause good. Dave and David has said they'd forgiven me... but have they really? I know they love me... I love them to. But can everything they've been through really of been forgiven.

Then we've had... relationship problems. Seems like an unusually high number. I'm always... afraid. I fear the family is destined to fall apart and I just... won't be able to stop it.

Joe: I see. Well either way, better then being trapped here forever.

*Katy came over to tend to Helen kneeling down by her and placing a hand on her shoulder.*

Katy: Hey, you ok? James, Milo, Sandra, if anyone is listening, I have news. Traveler is back.

*Troy flamed on ready to get going.*

Troy: Lets find him and get out of here.

Luke: *grin* Are you coming on to me. But to answer your question, he may not seem like much. However sometimes them humans can surprise you. Power isn't always a deciding factor.

Manda: That's a tough one. I guess it just felt right to be there. As funny as it sounds, the crazy life of the SXM seemed a safer route then being out alone. Fact is everyone wants a tracker.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 am

"Kronos clapped."

Kronos: Alright Alright, guess..I'll just rest.....nothing much for me to do.
"The Smell of Marijuana lingered in the air, a camp site was made. However the camp site had indications of fight, equipment was torn apart, foods were spilled leading to large gathering of insects to devour the remains, holes were seen in the tint, and the fire looked as though it had spread from the legs and burned a path in the ground, a man was seen laying on the ground weak, his eyes closed, he was alive but barely, and strangely enough had no wounds.."

???: Damn..drainer..damn it..worse then ...Felicia.
Dave: If you want the honest truth. When I came..back from Hell, well..Iet me start more recently. I got my memories of Hell back, David did too. It's nothing pleasant, what you go through down there. No good person deserves go through, Void..I'll never forgive him for putting my son there. The torture, the agony, the demons, I want to destroy them all, the thing that makes it even worst, is if they weren't around, the souls of the damned would run free. If anything there..worst..then the demons, there in the middle. the damned, the people being tortured have been stripped of everything that made them humane, they suffer, all they want is water...cut apart, incinerated..by eternal flames, people burning are burned even more..the level of torture defies all logic, it makes World war 2 holocaust camps look like the Mcdonalds play pin...

"Dave was visibly shaken as he explained the disturbing experiences he suffered in hell, and this was just the tip of the ice berg, Chloe closed her ears, David breaking the rule to shield her ears, putting her to sleep, she didn't need to know such suffering."

Dave: IT DOESNT END! Every minute here is hours there IT NEVER ENDS! But the worst part..when I came back, I wanted nothing to do with Sandra, this family, but something came back with me..It's my fault..david..I'm hte reason you want to Hell, I wanted to escape so badly, it came to me, it told me it found the door, Void..was there too...I helped it escape, we escaped together, I wanted it to leave, this demonic venom, I gave it to Milo, I was mad at him for his brief stint with Sandra..I was mad..then it corrupted him...but it even hatched eggs in me..the evil..sometimes I feel like it's still in me some way..Dark Reign..alll these people, all that stuff Jorgan did, imagine how much better things would have turned out if Void wasn't involved.

"Dave got to his knees in tears, his eyes red."

Dave: I tried to hide my memories of Hell, I haven't been able to sleep munch, recently..I've..been smoking weed more, trying to take amphetamines to keep myself awake..but then..when I don't sleep, the day dream nightmares come, I'm falling apart..but I have to keep together for them..David..Sandra..I..I didn't mean to go into that much detail I.
David: Dad..it's ok..it's..just..what you had..what i had, it was worst. I was born there...that's my home..the dark burning caverns, that place it's existence is an oxymoron, so cold..and so hot..at the same time, emptiness, getting burned away into demons, it's still in me deep down, it's part of me powers..thousands of the worst..Legion himself..I'm just his human condom....I’ve seen them, there in me, they use to be in my nightmares..Void too..and worst..James.. I can’t have nightmares, cause with my powrs…the worst part..the worst part..about everything about my powers..about everything is I can’t afford to be scared, I can’t afford to have nightmares, because If I’m really scared of it,.it comes to life.
“Chulance folded his arms.”

Chulance: any day now…Tesla go to the tower to get help.

“Suddenly they both appeared on the plane of reality, as Milo appeared near Traveler. He just shook his head, then turned to Traveler and Helen.”

Helen: Fusion! You think your some kind of big her coming in
Milo: Sssh

“Milo snapped making a muzzle appear on her mouth, causing her to rant, he turned to Katy, then Traveler. He walked over to him, and touched his head, his eyes glowing, then he made the Beyonder’s son vanished.”

Milo: I sent him back to the containment area at the tower, that girl is very..very powerful. Her psionic levels are off the chart to do that much damage to the Traveler, I’m going to her campus to inspect any body she’s messed with to make sure there’s no permenant damage, Waller or someone can connec to her, take care of her, saying she has potential Is an under statement.

“Milo then vanished heading to the campus, it seemed there was no day of rest for him, while Traveler looked around the containment area trying to teleport out but couldn’t yelling out in annoyance, while the muzzle vanished Helen unleashing series of profanities.”

Helen: Who the HELL Does he think he is!!!!!!! Me and you beat his ass, not him, he just swoops in like he’s an Angel, and boots him off, whoo you took care of an unconscious person, we beat a time traveler!
………………….
“Sean felt for his energy signal, then manipulating matter opened up a tunnel to his location, grabbing Troy using kinetic energy he shot him forward, moving him at speeds near light he was near his brother in seconds, Sean as well, Cole yelled out as Sean disintegrated his chains.”

Cole: HEY BRO HES THE ONE WHO BEAT ME UP HES
Sean: Oh fuck it.

“Sean fired a weak blast of energy knocking Cole out, and formed a portal.”

Sean: I need to get back to the tower, can’t get connected to the break out, sorry about knocking the guy out. He’s annoying as fuck, but he’s got potential in terms of power. The Portal will take you back to your condo but it’s closing in a few seconds so go.

“Sean then looked up and sped out shattering the sound barrier.”
………………..
Karen: I guess your right, you have to be calm, caring, brave..all good personality types. As for whether I’m coming on to you, what do you think? How about I sneak into Milo’s bachelor party, sure it’s for men only, but you know they’ll have all those nasty half naked strippers there, you need someone clean and with real beauty like me, no plastic tits.
……………………
Shaun: Tis true, which is another reason I trained you. Guess all my reasons aren’t all holy, maybe I don’t belong working for the Angels. I use to love the work, but even Angels aren’t perfect, Heaven/Paradise is, but not the care takers, ironic.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 am

James: Hmm...that's something interesting you just said there David. Perhaps sleep therapy. I'm sure Milo could suppress you. Heck, not even Milo. Sandra could too, or Amber, or Kano. We have the power to do so. Maybe a week or so of good honest sleep, and being scared...maybe that will help you no?

"James turns to Dave"

James: Dave...the Void is...I've fought the Void, or rather faced him. I've WORKED with him. He's...he would have found a way. It was a bonus for him that he came out thanks to a hero like you. Never forget that the Void probably loved the fact he got to corrupt you in the end. I can't help you with any of the things you've described. I could put you on strong anti depressives and sleeping pills, but I doubt that would help. With you, I want to try something else. Immersion therapy. Make you relive those things with telepathy. Make you face your fears, and come to terms with the trauma. I don't think I have any other way to help you

"Finally, to Sandra"

James: As for you Sandra, your problem is clearly that you don't have anyone but your family. Your parents were killed by Zulan, and during that time Dave...he was and IS everything to you. Each step you take in life, you're trying to somehow protect him or find a way to be happy without him and failing miserably. What you need to do...is take a good look at your life. And maybe come out the other side realizing that not every step you take is going to hurt the people you care about. Tell me about Abby for example? I'm pretty goddamn sure you've kept an eye on her. Can't you, at any time, teleport to her. Maybe talk to her. Try to mend the bridge.

----

"Yamairo's glad to get some rest for a whiçle"

---

"Filipe has just got done explaining the situation to Rachel and Stella"

Stella: So her name is Galadriel...that's familiar somehow
Rachel: Why are YOU taking care of her?
Filipe: Why not?

"Rachel raises her shoulders and smiles"

Rachel: Point taken. I'll put on an extra plate for her. She eats right?

"Rachel gets up and kisses his cheek before getting back to work"

FIlipe: Wait a second...I cook around here!

----

"Aaron flies up to him, and opens his helmet"

Aaron: Are you alright man? What happened?! I'm Iron Man, I'm here to help

"Aaron looks around. He doesn't know much...but this was the site of some major ocus pocus"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 am

Tyrone wasn't one for the Corporate world but he did learn a lot from his family. He could tell the bull shit from the truth and so far this...Tess was making a reasonable case. By nature Tyrone was a skeptic but did have a knack for always being willing to listen to anyone no matter who they are. So far he didn't wish to discount the notion that this could be very useful. When he was handed the folder Tyrone took a look at the information as Tess was speaking with him. He heard things about what was going on in Africa. While helping those people would be great he couldn't help, but feel it would simply cause a larger problem.

Tyrone: You make a good case Ms. Summers. This would be very good for society. Of course its use would only be good depending on who is controlling it.

At that moment he was being a bit vague but was now ready to cut to the chase.

Tyrone: Unlike the rest of my family this is something that I have personal investment in. Taking away abilities can either be used for simple law enforcement or genocide. If we help fund you we want shared authority in what this will be used for.

He knew this was a tall order but his family was digging deep into their money. They were old money and had a lot of investments and a fortune that wasn't really public knowledge at all. Its likely they could pay for it, but this wouldn't be some normal small investment.

Tyrone: It isn't unreasonable considering that if this doesn't go as planned your people aren't the only ones who will get brought down by something as big as this.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 am

Sandra: Yes I could James, but I didn't. I wanted to give Abby her own space, let her come to terms with everything and maybe someday... she'd be willing to speak with me and we could work on mending the bridge as you said. However you was right about what you've said, I haven't been able to stay away completely, I've had to look in on her from time to time, to keep tabs on how she was doing.

Katy: I don't want to knock on your abilities, but I've learned it's never wise to underestimate a opponent, or overestimate yourself. Fusion was right, you indeed got a lot of potential. But remember that we caught him by surprise as well.

*Troy dropped the flame on form and grabbed Cole throwing him over his shoulders.*

Troy: Come on you, lets go.

*They enter the portal that closed behind them. They reappeared back at the condo where Troy laid Cole in the couch before sitting in a chair.*

Luke: This new you is looking to have some fun, huh.

*Luke seemed to be enjoying Kathy, or more like Karen's attitude. But he had to wonder what brought on the change.*

Manda: You can never expect perfection. You just got to be ass good as you can be.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

“Near the Redeemers Tower Riya was cooking, her powers were recovering more, she was more interested in her son’s abilities. He hadn’t used them in a while, but Dark Serpent’s rampage had made her realize one thing her son was no weakling. He harnessed a great deal of power within him, Riya smiled at her son’s power.”

Riya: It’s ok baby sleep you can be a hero another day.

“Suddenly she heard a shaking, and raised her hands forming an air pressure aroud herself, and Christian.”

Riya: Baby Terrell you here? Mikey, Darius, Construct? Tommy you better not be playing a prank with your gadgets, I’ll show you funny. Tiffany this BETTER not be you, I will fry your ass here and now Mike or now ass, my hubby will disciple yo nigga, and we’ll kick your ass out of this tower, your lucky we’ve been tolerating your shit!

“Suddenly the shaking intensified, and Riya screamed, as she was enveloped in power, the tower racking, the alarm system not even going off, instead 300 texts labeled help were sent to Terrell’s phone, Christian was seen on the couch crying as Riya had vanished. Suddenly all around the tower the song I love that pussy by Alpha Chino in the movie Tropic Thunder could be heard blasting, the sound radiating through the district the tower was in.”
……………..
“Tess kept her composure although she was not happy. Tyrone was not some ignorant black fool, he was a thinker, more so then his parents. Being a mutant this would be a personal matter, so of course he’d look into it. Tess didn’t want to seem too eager, but didn’t want to give Tyrone any time to change his mind about the deal.”

Tess: Not like I have many options, Johnson will never forgive me If this deal dosen’t go down, no matter his terms, out of funding, means company closure, I’ll go from Well cut steak to well cut burgers. Well after thinking about it, I think your right. It’s only fair, and it’s safe to see we need the funding.
………………………….
“David held back his tears, the demons scared him, Hell was worst. When his thoughts had returned, the only thing that kept him strong was to know he was saving his family, but Castiel had been abandoned in there. Why did all that help the Fullers end up eliminated.”

David: IT’s not just the nightmares of Hell, it’s just..even if I suppressed it there’s no point, one thing I’ve learned about negation, suppression, quick fixes, there all fine and dandy, but regression of pain, only leads to it becoming worst when it regurgitates in your mind. The only way to overcome pain is to face it, like you told my dad to do..but why..do I have to do it..I know what to do, but why me…I’m just a kid.

“Dave felt bad for his son, but he was in worst shape. He was starting to develop an inferiority complex of sorts, what kind of husband was he. A Teleporter he’d done his best to protect his family, but was that even enough with the various threats they faced.”.
…………….
“The man looked up at Aaron, and panicked, suddenly another person appeared, Mordecai appeared smiling.”

Mordecai: Ah hello Aaron, remember me the taxi driver? Fucked up my life, crashed my apartment, police found my stash, wanted, but then I discovered..something..my true power. I can drain energies from people, specifically magic. I can sense the supernatural, I can find people who have magic, there are some I can’t drain yet, but I’m working my way up. I’m going to do good things for the world, for my country, you Americans invade us in the name of stopping terrorism, but really you just want our oil? You’ve done nothing good for us, Bin Laden’s death maybe, but Al Quida runs rampart in our own world, The Taliban Regime, and more..and you do..little to nothing..but I will, starting with corrupt people like you.

“Mordecai raised his hand, causing Aaron’s armor to become like a metallic coffin, squeezing him, and causing him to hit the ground he turned to the eco freak, dispersing the ants with a snap, and giving him some energy.”

Mordecai: This man does not deserve to die, he is a peaceful individual, I am sorry for having to take the bulk of his power for my mission, I was never one for Islam, but I believe Allah may have given me this mission, to use the mystical energies he has given the world for his will. Coming from a former stark atheist this is something isn’t it.

“Mordecai caused Aaron immense stomach pain, then made the ground rise up, dirt animated wrapping around him pulling him under.”

Mordecai: I must go now, the eco freak has enough to save you, but if he chooses too, he’ll have minutes to get to a hospital, you can either let him die, or come after me, knowing you I know you’ll be after me in a few seconds, I’m just trying to prove your nothing but..a greedy bastard, vengeance is all you care about, isn’t that why you still target heroes who’ve accepted redemption.

“He grinned and snapped vanishing, reappearing in the atmosphere, using elemental magic, he guided the air around him, and took off towards Queens, New Yorks,w hile the eo freak breathed heavily, taking control of the ground tearing it open to lift Aaron out, his energies draining as he tore his armor off, picking him up , then stumbling forward.”

:….ah..Felicia was right..I was like oh you always gotta tell Garth what to do, a vegetarian stoner..if only I ate more meat. Tell her..she was semi right..haha..

“He fell to the ground his life starting to flash before him, unless he got to a hospital soon.”
………………
“Helen folded her arms, she just wanted to get out of here. Seemed the SXML were keeping tabs on her, not something she was going to be happy about. She was a college student, she had plans, friends, family, a life to live, she wondered how Ina would take the news.”

Helen: Alright…well if were keeping tabs on me, how about you take me to your fancy tower, and I go get access t your super computer, come on..please..I helped stop your time manipulator. 
………………….
“Karen nodded.”

Karen: Things happen, I use to think my mom was dead, met up with her in HAMMER’s era, not the best time, recently an accident happened, she’s in the hospital, we contacted someone from William’s hospital, not something regular her own abilities mean if anyone attempts to heal her, they’ll just speed up the disease, it’s a mutant only alignment like the legacy virus. She told me to live my life.

“Part of the story was fibbed, she didn’t mention the story was partly fabricated, aside from her infatuation with Luke, there were other reasons she wanted to return to the team. Her craving for power, to get rid of Kathy forever, to regain the power of her Worthy persona.”

Karen; I always held back my feelings for you, I guess it’s why when I left, I left the note for you. Seems so long ago, and before the Hunters, guess I left at an opportune moment huh.
………………
“Shaun nodded, as a waitress brought their burgers, fries, and sodas. Shaun picked up one of the mini burgers biting into it, it was the same as last time. He’d always been a busy individual being a high ranking FBI agent, but divine duty on top of that was a lot. He was devout so he didn’t complain, and 24/7 work schedule was something he was use too, he just didn’t want to grow too distant from his family, he could take vacations from one job, but the other not so much.”

Shaun: I suppose your right, just wondered. Me, I didn’t want to be FBI always. I had other goals, but there not relevant now, what’s relevant is Milo’s bachelor party. I’m working security there, “security” as if Ventro will need it, an escape, wait till my wife hears that, me going to a bachelor party. Been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of getting intoxicated, what about you? How many encounters with the bottle have you had as of late?

“Shaun said as he kept eating his food, it felt good, making friends, eating, doing normal things.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Katy: I doubt they'd allow you access to such things this soon. But why do you even want to look at it?

Luke: Sorry to hear about your mother, hopefully they will figure out something for her. Also, I appreciate you being honest with me about how you feel.

*Luke just realized he'd gotta so caught up in conversation that he hadn't even invited Karen in.*

Luke: Why don't you come in, get more comfortable.

Manda: Not that much really. I've even missed a few gatherings the SXM has had. Maybe I should start being more social. Speak to people without there being a reason needed.

*Sandra wondered if she should do more then keep tabs on Abby, do more to mend their relationship. But when she chased after her loved ones in the past, it always seemed to make things worse. She didn't want to upset Abby. Then there was Milo, he hurt her as well emotionally. She wondered if she wanted to bring up the subject around her family though, who looked like they was having enough trouble as it was. Dave already knew Sandra still felt for Milo, but they've already worked past this. Still, the subject continue to play heavily on her mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next