Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

"Meanwhile, Nate was leaving the meeting, when suddenly Amber appears in front of him, smack dab in the middle of the HQ, souldsword in hand, with what has now come to be her usual face...extreme anger"

Amber: Hey Nate...we need to talk.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 pm

"Katy was alone on Genosha beach, things had certainly gone to a mess. At least Abby had returned, the good good thing that had happened since the day Sandra returned with Emmet. That was one guy who certainly seemed to know how to have a good time, even in the face of hard times. Katy didn't know why, but that kareoke session with Emmet, it was so much fun. That man just had a way of making you forget all your problems, even just for a few minutes."

Katy: This place could certainly use a guy like him right to ease some tension.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

After Milo had left, and several more outfit changes before coming back to the one he'd originally been wearing. His mind wandered over to Katy, aside from Sandra and he guessed Milo, she was the only other person in the SXM that he'd clicked with. During the kareoke session he'd been highly impressed by her song and dance prowess, a little rough around the edges but she definetly had potential. One of the many things Emmet prided himself was his eye for talent. Not just in combat, but more important things like theater and Katy had the makings of starlette definetly. He went to rouse Christian awake only to find his lover awake and reading fifty shades of grey.

" Heh, if you wanna try bondage, you need only ask " Emmet smirked as he leaned over Christian to nip his ear. The other boy grinned as he sat the book down

" Just a bit of light reading and besides one of our shared thoughts is how we hate being bound and contained. It's so much more rewarding and carnal to be free, correct? " He pulled Emmet onto his lap and rubbed his back

" Correct, what say we go out for abit "

" To visit Genosha? "

" Again correct " He smoothed out Christian's already impecable hair " Something troubles you "

The demonic boy nodded " A little, I'm supposed to see my parents tomorrow and I'm unsure of how to explain all this " he waved his hands over his demon body " But it's something to dwell on later. Shall we go? "

Emmet nodded " Yes, if worse comes to worse I can always-

" No mind control please "

" -talk to them and explain the situation, seeing as it is my fault "

" No it's not! I willingly chose to become like this "

Emmet looked down " But you didnt choose to be abducted though, that was from your connection to me " he spoke barely above a whisper. Suddenly Christian surged forward and threw Emmet to the ground, hard, and pinned him with his body

" Never ever think that way again, I love, I love you a thousand times over. Nothing can ever change that or am I simply a fool and my feelings are one sided " Emmet smiled softly and leaned up to kiss Christians nose

" Never, I love you, more then I have ever loved anyone. I've had countless lovers, bedmates and such. But only since I've met you have I comprehended what it means to give your heart to someone " they kissed passionately for a moment before Christian hauled them to their feet

" I believe we should be going, less we let temptation lead us astray " he smirked lecherously

Emmet laughed " Indeed " he sensed out for Katy and teleported them to her location. Appearing a few feet away from the hydrokinetic " Hey Katy " Emmet greeted he picked up on her earlier thoughts and grinned broadly " It seems your in need of some cheering up, care for a tune and step? "  his mind already zeroing in on the perfect song.

Katy, mildly suprised to see the two, but happy none the less. She flowed to her feet and walked over to meet them " I do believe that sounds good for the mood, what do you have in mind? "

The second she uttered the words, the area warped and the three were suddenly on a large stage with lights shining down on them, behind them was an orchestra beginning a song. Katy noted that their clothes were changed, she was wearing dark blue dress that touched her knees, tap shoes, even her hair was styled differently. Next to her, Emmet and Christian were wearing black suits, save for Christians green tie and Emmets red one.

" You know, music is the way to get over troubles " Emmet commented lightly, Christian shrugged

" You can always get a canary! "

" No canary in a cage for me! This canary's ready to fly free " Emmet sang as the music picked up " Cut the cord, Is that a man I once adored? He's nothing but an albatross, No great loss, Doublecrosser, Forget about the boy! "

" Pull the plug,ain't he the one who pulled the rug " Katy pointed out as she got into the music " He's lower than an alley cat, Dirty rat, and I flatter! "

All three began singing " Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy " they belted out.

" And in the moonlight dont you think about him " Christian twirled to Emmet right

" Brother, your much better off without him " Katy twirled to Emmets right

" You can blow the blues a kiss goodbye, put the sun back in the sky " Katy and Christian sang together as they danced around Emmet " For when he comes crawlin " Emmet jumped at the last line " I'm not fallin! Shout hooray and halleluh! Now me and Mister wrong are through, i'll find myself another beau who I know is no rover! "

" Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy, Forget about - " Emmet paused and the lights dimmed down, the music becoming softer as Emmet sang " Jimmy, oh Jimmy, Jimmy "

Katy and Christian said randmon names " Horace, Danny, Milton, Percy, Edgar, Timothy, Alfred,  Vito Carbone, Benjamin Pratt, the third, Teddy Morgan, Barney Schreiber, C.P.A. "

Emmet started walking off, hugging himself and singing wistlfully with a sad expression " Jimmy, oh Jimmy, silly boy. Gee, what a real swell guy "

Katy and Christian trailed after him singing at the same time " Cut the cord, is that a man I once adored? He's nothing but an albatross, No great loss, doublecrosser. Forget about the boy! "

" Jimmy, oh Jimmy, what great joy. He makes my troubles fly " Emmet halted as the other two moved to either side of him. Katy with her hands on her hips and Christian, arms folded across his chest. Both wearing stern expressions as their singing gradually overrode his own " Pull the plug, ain't he the one who pulled the rug? He's lower than an alley cat, dirty rat.AND I FLATTER! " They practically yelled in Emmets ears as they forced him to see reason and all sang together

" Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy! " They hugged Emmet and danced together.

As the music changed again they all broke into a tap dancing sequence, putting their shoes to good use and they weaved across the stage. Katy taking the solo portion of it, a look of joy dominating her face.

" Shout hooray and halleluh! Now that me and mister wrong are through, I'll find myself another beau, Who I know is no rover " they twirled around in a cirled, their hands in the air

" Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy "

They broke away and did another tap step and Christian took the lead

" And in the moonlight don't you think about him. Brother your much better off without him. You can blow the blues a kiss behind and put the sun back in the sky " he took Katy's hand twirled her as they sang " For when he comes crawlin' "

" I'm not fallin " Emmet belted out with gusto, Katy and Christian grinning happpily at him and all sang together " Hallelujah! "

They fell back into a hand linked arms as they did high kicks to the end of the song

" Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy, Forget about the boy! " they all threw their hands up in the air as the song ended. Taking deep bows as applause and cheering exploded from their audience. Raining down flows and confetti. Emmet caught a bouquet and handed it to Katy. In the next instant all three of them found themselves back on the beach in their originally clothing, laughing happily " Canary indeed " Emmet poked Christian in the stomache as he leaned against him.

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

"Emmet had in minutes changed Katy's mood to that of a more joyful one. Katy looked down at the bouquet Emmet had gave her, it was quite stunning in it's beauty."

Katy: That was wonderful you guys.

"Katy started wondering though how exactly she did on her performance. The times she's been involved with singing or dancing, she had come to find herself quite enjoying it."

Katy: Emmet, can I ask you a question, and be honest. How do you think I did as a performer, singing, dancing, just all around in general?

"This seemed to be a area Katy was sparking a interest in. While chances of her ever actually needing these skills realistically was somewhat slim, maybe moderate at max, it would be something she'd like to add as a hobby."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Evan: This man is your partner for this assignment, as well as Tesla Nova she has information on this particular target that you’ll find extremely helpful.
Shawn: What’s the assignment direcot
Evan: well Mr Man of God, it’s a man named Ikon Iltore, one of the most powerful superhumans on the earth, he has the rare talent of absorbing other abilities on a lesser scale then Ventro of course but he could prove useful in the long run if we bring him to our side, and ell him the director wants to make a deal with him, bring him in use deadly force if necessary he is capable of regeneration.
Shawn: Yes Sir, retireve Ms Nova and be out?
Evan: You Got it, here’s a file on him, no telling what abilities he has now but he’s laying low so something tells him his last fight with Milo ended with him loosing a few trinkets.

“Evan reached over to his folder on Ikon, also known as  Zulan and handed it to Roberta, so the two could review It, plus the information Tesla had on him.”
………………….
“Milo nodded he felt camler around Sandra, and his son was being quiet and Amy was just playing. So everything was alright, plus he had a bottle in his hand, and everything else he could want he could materialize.”

Milo: Hmm impossible.

“Milo focused on the monitor for a moment then shook his head.”

Milo: I just understood it, it wasn’t made by regular Government scientists, it means someone of extreme intellect helped. It can negate any type of energy and power but don’t worry I know how to get you out of it hold tight.

“Milo quickly moving at great speed severed Sandra’s soul from the body with the monitor forming an exact duplicate and placing her soul in that except without the monitor, then incinerating the body with the monitor.”

Milo: And..wallah..Had to be careful didn’t want to mess up a girl as beautiful as you.
…………………..
Tess: Milo Ventro’s clone, and the rest of the Shadow X Men League clones I worked with SHIELD’s current director, Nick is out against Terracorp, your family, and SHIELD. The latter he can do virtually nothing against alone, but if I fear if he finds the other clones he can somewhat revitalize them despite what me & Marcus has done to them, so with your ability I was wondering if you can find a way to neutralize the threat before it becomes even greater?
………………
“An explosion went off, several Terracorp scientists and security guards were dead even ones with power, energy surged through Nick’s body as he fired a blast of electricity at an agent who formed a shield, causing Nick teleported inside the field breaking the guy’s neck as a guard moved at him at super speed. Nick quickly drained the kinetic energy from him stopping him mid run put it in the body of the dead soldier and sent it at the speedster killing both of them.”

Nick: Fucking grunts.

“Nick said before tearing apart the earth beneath him, and a magnetic shield and began charging towards the bottom of the labrotary, as MRD drones were making their way to the base to stop him, as well as several SHIELD agents. Marcus was seen at the hellicarriers slamming his fist down.”

Marcus: Fuck…he can’t get to her..no..DAMN IT!
………………..
“Nate saw Amber approaching blade in hand and backed up.”

Nate: About what..I don’t have time to converse with terrorists..Ms. Parker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Sandra: I have faith in you Milo, I know you wouldn't hurt me.

"It felt comforting knowing that monitor was removed. Sandra was a tad worried Milo wanted to lecture her about trying to wipe out MRD, but it seemed he had no problem with it."

Sandra: So can I assume your not bothered by what I did? It seems all the rest of my family and friends wants to think I'm losing my mind or that something is effecting my judgement. All I did was try to erase any trace of this war humans was starting.

"Sandra felt like everybody was against her."

"Abby was out with the children, David played with Chloe in the park to keep her happy while Abby was sitting on a bench watching, thinking to herself. She wondered if she was really ready for all this, all the problems SXM had, all the problems the family had. Last time it got to tough, she ran away. She hadn't even gotten to meet Sandra yet, she didn't know how that interaction would go."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 pm

"Amber puts on a dangerous looking smile and easily lifts Nate by his collar. Most people forget, but even without her magic, she's still a Parker. She has the same gifts as her brother."

Amber: Lets negotiate mister Monon. I want you to back off my friends understood? You can go ahead and continue your little plan, put your little monitors in whatever little slime ball you want. But, you do not turn on my friends, and you do not turn my friends against each other. And in return, I'll make sure said friends don't interfere with you. I'll subdue any other person that gets to Sandra point and starts attacking

"Amber catches herself and feigns deep thought"

Amber: I mean, if they happen to be attacking someone I give half a shit about. Sandra can finish off every lesser existence in MRD, you including at this point, and I wouldn't bat an eyelash Nate. But if she turns, I just know Kano or Sean will get involved, and then I'll have to jump in and it will be such a hassle. And speaking of Sean, after I'm through with my requests you will accept, I want to know where he is so I can do what your braindead useless men can't do and heal the damage Sandra caused.

"Amber pushes him against a wall and drops the smiles"

Amber: And finally, I'm now going to demonstrate how completely fucking ineffectual and useless you people are.

"She disappears. After a few minutes and recomposing himself, Amber reappears"

Amber: Done. Now where's Sean?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 pm

“Nate had gotten a message from MRD, an entire HQ, arsenals of weapons gone as Amber reappeared he glared at her.”

Nate: Suck…my dick..
…………….
“Milo shook his head making the globe appear I nhis hand then burned it into dust and blew it away with a gust of air.”

Milo: People are dumb, they don’t see things like we do, in the end we’re going to end up killing them, so why not do at once, sure you good bad pubilicity, but shit have they hit Genosha yet because there smart.

“Milo walked over to Sandra putting his hands around her waist, and elongating his arm to touch her drink refilling it while retracting his arm, he took a seat while removing his arms from around her.”

Milo: Mhm..didn’t mean to let my arms wander like that..magic gets me confused.” Grins” But don’t worry I’m on your side, I say we get to the bottom of the monitors, and get rid of the whole operation once and for all, shit it might even be fun.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Amber: Please Nate, I'd have you on all fours licking me off if we ever went there, but that's beside the point

"Amber grabs him by the collar again and puts her sword to his throat

Amber: Where...is...Sean? What did you do with him?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 pm

"Nate grimaced at the thought he wanted to stand his ground, but Amer could easily drag the information out of him despite the blocks establishd."

Nate: WHere..he's out of your reach, Felicia
Felicia: I took him Amber..he's healed up thank you for willingness to help but I took care of my man.

"Felicia had appeared having picked up the conversation, she wanted to prevent a conflict, she felt Nate was being too hostile for a man who could just fly."

Nate: There you have it Ms. Parker, will that be all for today or do you have more threats, and innocent Americans to kill?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Sandra: Your arms can wander on me any day.

"Sandra took another sip of her drink as she went over to Milo, siting on the arm rest of his chair."

Sandra: So what do you have in mind for the monitors. Find out who's helping MRD build them, then subdue or take him or her out, as well as take care of the entire facility and operation?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Milo: Oh is that so..I’ll remember that.

“Milo said placing an arm on Sandra’s shoulder with a smile as he began to massage her shouler, then put his other hand on her other shoulder starting to give her a massage.”

Milo: The Monitors are actually a serious threat, something I didn’t expect none of my powers worked on them, honestly it sounds like some humans did some demon deals but unless it was with Satan himself, I don’t see how they could make objects this powerful, so yeah I say we start reading minds and kicking ass..

“Milo didn’t care anymore, plans, killing, it was all gonna happen anyway, might as well speed up the process.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Amber: Innocent Americans? I'm not Sandra Felicia. I killed MRD agents. I killed people who targeted my friends

"Amber drops Nate on his ass and turns to Felicia"

Amber: And you best reevaluate your standings. Yours and Sean's. I'm going to set every single one of you straight, by any means necessary

"She vanishes after that, next reappearing in front of Filipe, who happened to be about to enter Samuel's mansion to meet the X-Force"

Filipe: What the fu
Amber: I need to talk to you...

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron had finished confirming his investments were to stay. But he knew that things weren't going to be this easy. Amber had gotten involved, and if controlling Sandra and Milo was hard enough, now things were beyond the MRD. The only way out was the bring them down without a war, without a battle."

Aaron: And to do that...I'm going to have to do some damage

"Aaron phoned Nate. He was about to play a very dangerous game."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

"Sandra was clearly enjoying the massage, it was uncanny almost that a man of such power could be so gentle."

Sandra: Well then, where do you think we should start. I doubt the grunts know anything, so we start at director Evan and go from there?

"Sandra was really not even starting to care anymore. It's true the monitors was dangerous, but after the day she'd been having, she was more then happy just relaxing with her friend. She laid her drink down, leaned over to Milo and put a arm over his shoulders."

Sandra: You think we have to go right though. I don't want Kano and Amber all up in my case again, not yet anyway.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 am

Felicia: The way I see it, she’s more dangerous than Milo & Sandra combined.
Nate: Indeed, LEx is developing something to stop both of them, the once those three are down, then it begins,
Felicia: What?
Nate: The process towards freeing the world from the grip these maniacs have over it, I have to go to D.C
Felicia: I can help.

“Felicia performed a spell to warp Nate to the white house, instantly secret service pulled weapons on him but calmed down as Taylor instructed them too.”

Taylor: So..you’ve gained a new ability Ms Monon?
Nate: No sir one of my allies moved me here, I’m sure you hearing about the base that was just wiped out by Amber, well…if you ask me she’s worst threat then Milo & Sandra she has no morals she’s pure evil, hell she harnasses the power of evil itself.

“Nate reached into his pocket and tossed the President a flash drive.”

Nate: All the SXML’s information’s on Amber, use it, prove it to MRD, any government system try to find a solution to stop her or hold her at bay until then Mr. President

“As the conversation was underway Nate’s phone began to rang, causing him to excuse himself from the oval office to pick up.”

Nate: Hello?
…………………….
Milo: Director Kingsfield keeps with him some powerful company, many o fthem former friends, I mean I don’t have a problem targeting traitors, but if this individual is intelligent enough to design devices that can resist and restrain even our powers, then there’s no telling what other tech they have, we need to proceed in caution. It hink I have an idea.

“Milo focused creating a clone, and some supplies so a painting could be made, the clone’s eyes turned white and he instantly went to work on a precognitive painting while Milo used his power over reality to make it so the painting could over ride any technological defense that might be present against his clone. However while focusing on this he’d stopped Sandra’s massage.”

Milo: My Clone will go to work on that for now we can just relax..any way you want, besides it feels good to juts share drinks with a godddesss

“Milo smiled as he refilled both of their drinks, as usual they tasted like punch but packed a punch without the nasty taste most alcoholic beverages had.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:29 am

Aaron: Nate, we need to talk. I just heard what happened to MRD headquarters. I'm willing to help you. I'm sure Ollie and the others will follow too. When do you want to set up a meeting?

----

"Zach finally caught up with Filipe, who was already face with face with Amber"

Filipe: I heard about the Illuminati...James sent you here?
Amber: What? Oh...I haven't been to a meeting in years. Namini took my position. I only know offhand things. This isn't about that, this is about MRD
Filipe: You're on our side! Great this makes things easier. Look you should probably go to Yama and
Amber: I'm not on your side. And I'm not on theirs either. I'm here to tell you to stop, go home, be with your family, and just ignore all of this
Filipe:...what?
Amber: I mean if suddenly we get attacked by random aliens, or demons, by all means gather the team, League up up and away, but ignore the MRD. Let them do what they want to whomever they want. I'll keep our friends safe. You don't need t
Filipe: See I'm gonna stop you right there 'cause this isn't about just my friends or my family. This is about doing the right thing. So just step aside if you're gonna do nothing, and thanks for freeing Sandra

"Filipe tries to go past Amber, but she moves to the side and blocks him"

Amber: Kano is on their side. Sean's on their side. Now so's Felicia. Probably a lot more people will join. And Nate too, if you can put everything he did past you. So, no I wont move aside. You're just as guilty as them if you start fighting them now
Filipe: I'm right, they're wrong! Move aside!
Amber: Nobody's right, and nobody's wrong. There's no right and wrong. What matters here is your family, and your friends. What matters is what you truly love and want to protect. Fuck everything else. If it makes it easier I'll go ahead and whisper "no more mutants" and be done with it
Filipe: You wouldn't dare
Amber: Wouldn't I? Don't test me Filipe. Back...away

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 am

Sandra: Goddess? It's been a while since anyway referred to me like that, not even Dave had called me as such in so long.

"It seemed as if late it's been nothing but trouble with him. This has been especially true ever since she'd gotten back from Tartatus."

Sandra: Honestly I don't know what to do with that man. He just seems to get angry over everything I do. I go to Tartarus to attempt to get the information that might stop mother, he's upset. I return to save his ass from the beasts, he's upset. I try to stop MRD he's upset. Hell just because I told him to stay out of my way, he's back at the house now drinking himself to sleep angry at me.

"Sandra sighed and took another sip of drink as she positioned herself to get more comfortable, sliding off the arm rest and more cuddling into Milo, just relaxing as she lay there with him."

"Jin spoke up to Shawkun as a thought occurred."

Jin: What if heaven notices all the souls missing.
Shawkun: I have miss Fuller set up to take the fall.

"Looking back at the energy cocoon behind him."

Shawkun: Although Phoenix vs angels has been done before. A third party has gotten involved that might make things so much more fun.

"Shawkun shifted his ploy from Sandra having the souls, to Amber having the souls instead. After sensing her presence, he figured this would be a much better, and fun route to take."

Shawkun: Lets see what happens when good meets evil.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 am

The three of them took spots in the sand, Katy and Christian sitting on either side of Emmet. " In all honestly I think your a fantastic dancer Katy, it shows a bit that you don't do it often, but from what I've seen your a natural of a talent I havent seen in decades and I if I may say, your singing is extraordinary as well " He relaxed against Christian enjoying the sounds of the waves hitting the shore.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:23 am

Katy: You know, if you guys are going to hang around and keep in touch, I wouldn't mind coming by every so often. Brush up on my skills. I have to admit, it's a fantastic way to take the edge off and just relax and have fun. You guys wouldn't mind that would you?

"Katy didn't want to appear as if she was trying to impose on their free time or anything."

Katy: And thank you for complimenting my singing.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am

Roberta: Sir! Tesla Nova is potentially very dangerous. Is it a good idea to bring her along on this mission?

War: Taking orders from a mortal. I find this quite enjoyable.

"The voice in her head unfortunately was a very real entity. She did her best to not show it, but it was possible that anything that could invade her thoughts would detect something was...off with her mentally."

War: I know you question his decisions. Why don't we destroy him and take over. We would be doing this world a favor, or dooming it whichever you would prefer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: She isn't lying about the part that this will hurt us. We need you to find our target and eliminate them quickly. Please it won't be a waste of time.

Sarah: Hmph. I doubt it. I'm sure you can find someone else who can do this job anyway. See you later.

"She walked away without any care about what her decision to not help might do. It was obvious to her brother that she wanted something from him. He sighed and was ready to hit himself for what he was about to do."

Tyrone: I'll owe you one!

"He said causing Sarah to stop and turn around with a beaming smile."

Sarah: Why didn't you just say so then? I'm on board.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 am

“Nate nodded Aaron had once supported the people before, and been a real hero so there was a lsight chance that he could abandon his evil allies and fight for humanity.”

Nate: What exactly is the plan Aaron, if you have something I need it asap, the situation is starting to look grim. Set up the meeitn gas soon as possible, Amber is killing people, innocent men and women just doing their jobs, children are without parents, brothers without brothers, sisters without sisters, it’s tragic.
……………..
“Milo rolled his eyes in thought about Dave”

Milo: Honestly after everything you’ve been through and go through he should be more tolerant I know I would be.

“He smiled as they cuddled, and his body took no the properties of a god’s physiology so he radiated warmth as they held each other.”

Milo: Nothig could posisby

“An explosion went off before Milo could finish his sentence, he instantly summoned vectors however only to see Namek and two other angels.”

Namek: Sandra..Fuller..for the murder and harboring of several thousand souls, you are being sentenced to damnation.
………………..
Evan: You got it
Shawn: Yes Sir.

“Shawn summoned the vengeance spirit’s powers, and teleported them to Tesla’s quarters, Shawn went to knock on the door.”
…………………
Tess: Alrighy..then..favors aside what’s our plan for stopping clone ventro.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 am

"Sandra sighed, of course it was always something. She stood back up and turned to confront the angels."

Sandra: If it isn't his all Almighty's royal fucking army.

"Sandra considered her words for a second."

Sandra: Sorry about the swear, I'm a bit ticked you guys interrupted the mood. Anyway, what's all this now about harboring souls? Yes I killed a large group of people, not like I've been the only one to do so over the years. However that's it. If your looking for a soul catcher, your barking up the wrong tree.

"Tesla answered the door seeing Shawn."

Tesla: I assume I got my first assignment, correct?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 am

Roberta: Well that was sudden.

War: I am curious whats the point of this. We should play along.

Roberta: Your assignment should be familiar. We need your help in apprehending Ikon Iltore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: Well I would've assumed you people had a plan already.

Tyrone: It relies on you actually. We just need to find out where he is going to strike next. Your power is limited so we will take you to the general area. The target needs to be taken out with a precision headshot or explosives. He or well they can possibly teleport. Your ability can tell us where he will be before hand.

Sarah: So basically I tell you where to aim then shoot?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 am

Tesla: Ikon. He can be quite dangerous, and much like Milo or even Shawkun, his powers had fluctuated wildly over the years. He could be in any range from virtually human to being able to vaporize us with a thought. It's a bad think among those who feed off others powers, they are almost impossible to prepare for.

"Given her first assignment with MRD involved Ikon, Tesla could see her time in MRD wasn't going to be any cake walk. She was already beginning to think it may of been better off to just stay in the cell."

Tesla: So you guys have a plan in mind about how we'll approach him?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

Shawn: Have no fear, for the power of God that resides in me will vanquish this foe with ease, it’s merely a matter of locating him. Manda should be key in that process.

“Shawn said vanishing and reappearing near them then grabbing them and teleporting them appearing nearby an Italian restaurant.”

Shawn: According to her..he’s inside this restaurant eating right now..Tesla you’re the one who knows of his identity the best, how about we go in a group and eat, then scout the restaurant for our target?
…………………..
Tess: We have the necessary weaponry to deal with him, the only thing else we’ll need is someone with enough speed to get to him, and enough strength to restrain him, I think Tyrone’s telekinetic abilities can restrain him..I mean I’m sure there’s little in this world a big man like him can’t….restrain..”Smirks”
……………….
Namek: Everyone you murdered in your rampage against humanity, their souls are missing, therefore it is your responsibility to provide them or face immediate damnation.
Milo: Hold on..Hold on..I thought the Big Guy takes care of all that now come on guys
Namek: Ventro..Fuller..you two have fallen far, the circumstances have changed about the fates of your eternal destination.
Milo: Shit I’m immortal anyway, but fine you want your damn souls I’ll find them.
Namek: Perfect you have 10 hours to apprehend the target, I’ll be waiting here in you’re room, meaning the lust you two have for each other will..have to subside for now..as we make our selves at home.
Milo: Lust???..uh fine..come on Sandra let’s go.

“Milo placed his hand on Sandra, and then in an instant they vanished reappearing on top of a cloud above Genosha which Milo had altered so they could stand/sit on it. Milo then focused on using Shawkun’s ability to find out the source of the souls.”

Milo: Can’t ever have a minute alone..away..from everything, lemme see..who’s responsbie..who’s…shit…Sandra….it’s Amber.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next