Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:10 pm

No real point in this execpt for fun, who's the top ten most powerful characters in HU right now compose your list

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Demon Lord Kano.
Queen Goddess Tanya.
Emmet (He was still using immortality last I checked so.)
Damon.
Milo.
Nick.
Fliacia.
Sandra.
Ikon.
Amber?

I'm fairly confident in the top 2. The rest of the list doesn't have any order and is just guesses of who could be on there. I'm not how much power Amber got, didn't Milo royally fuck her a while ago when he and Sandra blamed her for something, missing souls or something? I really don't know if she got her powers back, or only a percentage of it what. But she's usually pretty powerful so.

Also I'm sure I'm forgetting a crap load of names.

You know, if Chulance was the source of power behind the MRD super prison, he should probably be in there to.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Well DL Kano is stuck in Hell waging war on other hell lords, but i guess we can still count him, and as for Tanya she beat Brood Queen Leah, so yeah she's definitely on the higher end of this list right now.

1. Demon Lord Kano
2. Tanya lol
3. Amber
4. Ikon
5. Sandra
6. Sean
7. Carmen
8. Tie/Earrings
9. Milo
10. Emmet

Yeah Amber's pretty fucking powerful, she lost her sorcery though which is what makes her powerhouse tier, I think Amber is one of the strongest atm. She's got her sorcery a weaker version, but she's magical so I'm putting her in third place for now. Sean's one of the heavy hitters I'd put him on the list. Sandra is the strongest TK/Telepath on the planet and she still has some phoenix power left. Ithink that list is fairly decent her's some other choices i duno where to put them tho.

Emmet, Damon, Nick, Felicia, Sandra, Carmen, Warp,

Terrell is too complicated to be put on the list lmao. We gave up after much consideration.

fuck it..im done haha, objections bring it up change it XD

1. Kano 2. Tanya 3. Amber 4. Ikon 5. Sean 6. Sandra 7. Carmen 8. Milo 9. Felicia 10. Emmet
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Who is it currently?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 1:02 am

Hmm been a few years since the last list was compiled. I wonder where the rp standings is at the moment?

I think Kano would still rank above Sandra, honestly I can't even remember if she'd ever beaten him. Sandra has beaten Tanya though. So assuming all 3 still make the list I think their order would go

- Kano
- Sandra
- Tanya

Who else would make out of the current active roster though? I'm guessing Emmet, Riku, Scott and Lone Wolf. Who else?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters   Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Powerful Charaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Others :: VS Section-
Jump to: