Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are all afraid of the dark, for the dark hides the things we fear. The dark is nothing, and it is everything. The dark is the unknown. To those who have lived in the known, in the light, all their lives, the dark is Fear Itself.
Can those who know only light overcome the dark? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising

Amber: It's...everywhere. Fine then! I am the Rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Assault!

"Amber uses the spell she used to track it to then send a bolt of hellfire right into it, aiming it into the shadow and apply the pain hellfire gives to mind towards the Darkness"

Amber: Come on you jackoff! Have some fucking guts and show me something I can bitchslap! Or are you so goddamn chicken you're afraid of me! SHOW YOURSELF

"Amber bellows out, her words carry power, as she lights up all the shadows within the barrier with hellfire"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:39 am

"Eventually the shadows seem to honor Amber's call as the shadows in the barrier reform into the body like figure. It follows with silence until finally, words are spoken."

Shadows: You do not get it, do you? What you little barrier has "captured" is but the most minuscule part of what I am. I am everywhere, just I am nowhere, I am the dark. To destroy what I am, is to rid the universe of the shadows. So now answer me this, how do you stop what spans for eternity?

"With that the shadows disappear again. It honored the request for information at last, it may not have been what Aaron or Amber had wanted to hear however. There was a consciousness, but it seemed to have somehow infused itself with darkness. Milo was pretty much right, for all intents and purposes, space itself was attacking them."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:45 am

"Amber stares as the shadows appear and then disappear"

Aaron: Damn...this can't be happening. How is it even possible
Amber: It's perfectly possible. To fuse with a concept. You need a natural affinity, but it can be done.
Aaron: Well, what do we do?
Amber: For now, we'll head back to Earth.

"Amber suddenly begins speaking out incantations, and soon, the barrier around the shrinks into a tiny orb, condensing all the shadows inside it. She puts more "locks" on it"

Amber: I am going to run a few tests.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:07 pm

"Sandra wasn't expecting a confession of love, but if there was ever a time they was going to die, it was now. MRD started the damage, Mother completed it, and now everybody at their weakest was against a foe of immeasurable odds."

Sandra: Milo my friend, I know how you feel, I feel the same way. Hell if you didn't have Marie and I didn't have... had Dave, it's clear we could've been together. Heck, sometimes we have been together.

"Milo was in a way like a forbidden fruit, there was always a lounging to be with him, however it came at a grave cost of ripping apart other relationships."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:22 pm

(this is a reply to Chu from thread 2.)

"Melker forms an enochian sigil in her hand and just swats the energy aside, moving at insane speeds past Tie, getting behind Namek and going for a stab with her gigantic blade"

Ruth: General Namek! Behind you!
Filipe: She's so fast.

---

Amber: I'd very much appreciate some help yes

"Amber teleports the three of them back, after Aaron confirms to Ivan they've done all they can for now. As they arrive, Aaron's armor collapses around him as he sits down sighing"

Aaron: Oh hey Ollie. Sorry for not bringing you along. How things go with Vlad and the St Petersburg portal? We okay to remove the sanctions on travel?

"Aaron just wanted some distractions from this mess for a while"

"Amber and Sean heading to her study. Amber places the small little orb on the center of the room, and expands it a bit, as runes all around the study light up"

Amber: Now then, lets see exactly what we can figure out. Sean don't move the orb, but feel free to run your tests

"Amber was using the Second Sorcery to attempt to track the "history" of the shadow so to speak, see if it has an origin within space (not time)."

Amber: I refuse to believe we're fighting just "the dark". It's bullshit. This thing has to have an origin. A concept doesn't just ride up and kill you

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Noah alerted them that the Code:Breakers were rapidly approaching their location. Emmet snapped his fingers and the four of them were warped to another location. Emmet sighed as they reappeared on top of a massive building in the center of Tokyo. If his assumption was correct, then Riku would cast another bounded field to minimize collateral damage, so he didnt need to worry about taking them to an open space. They could all battle just fine here, he felt the loss of the phoenix force, getting them this far was about as much as he could do for the moment. The rest of his energy was to be conserved for the battle. Soon enough he felt the tell tale signs of the bounded field. But this was a much larger scale, it seemed to eclipse all of tokyo. A great feet of strength indeed " It would seem our honored guest have arrived, remember everyone, time for good manners " he summoned his phoenix blade, but the overall design had changed from a broad sword to a slim rapier.

The five Code:Breakers appeared around them in various location. Riku appearing the closest, starred them all down, quickly assessing the situation " Noah, I see you've chosen to defect, most unwise of you "

Noah shook his head " I disagree, it's probably the smartest thing i've ever done in my life. I refuse to stay with Eden anymore "

Adrian laughed from where he stood on a floating disc of mercury " I always knew the choir boy had it in him, he's not like the rest of us heretics "

" I'd say he's a different sort of Heretic " Iko commented " It's been so long Emmet, how have you been? "

Emmet instantly recognized Soichiro Nanaya's eldest son, he was the spitting image of his father in his younger days " Not as fabulous as i'd like but still up there, hows your father been "

Iko shrugged " Dead, as are the rest of my family. Once I obtained all I could from them I felt it necesary to test it all out "

Emmet narrowed his eyes, this young man, he really did embody murder. Wait if the family was gone then.....

" Relax, HE managed to escape me. For now anyway. But enough talk, were here for a reason " he pulled out a long knife and started walking forward, but Noah stepped in between them

" I'll be your opponent "

" Heh if were choosing who to fight, then I need to finish mine with Emmet " Adrian called, gathering electricity.Emmet adopted a fighting stance

" Sounds delightful "

Christian and Riku were starring each other down, both tensing up to spring.

Tanesha regarded Yori " I guess I get leftovers then, fine with me " a purple fog spilled out of her mouth as she talked. Genesis stepped up beside her

" I shall dispence with him, dont get in my way "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow, this was the first time any of them had heard the youngest Code:Breaker speak. The space around the boy warped, a large, hulking man appeared garbed in a lions pelt and wielding a massive club.

" Pulled from the humans perception of mythology and given form by my power, the fabled Heracles! "

This seemed to set off a trigger for the mass battle began.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:09 pm

"Tie teleported in time to black Melker's attack. Heavenly blade clashed with pure energy causing the ground to shake with each attack. This one was fast, but it didn't take long to see that she wasn't an Angel, not really and Namek's outburst sounded unfamiliar. However someone was killing her brethren in the city."

Tie: It doesn't matter in the end.

"She pushed her opponent back through pure power. Her left hand swiped the air causing the glove to come off and seemingly melt into Mercury. The second glove melted away also as she briefly chanted while evading further attacks. She cut her hand causing blood to spill. The liquid immediately formed up from the ground absorbing the blood."

Tie: Entertain me further child.

"The mercury formed multiple Enochian sigils around the area. Mixed in with the blood they caused a disruption in the barrier Merkel formed."

Tie: Keep playing around here in a city I made. My will is acted through the magic here.

"The Enochian symbols were more powerful than usual. Her life force wasn't just running through the Enochian magic she just called upon, but also in this area of the city. Its almost as if she expected certain Angels or even powerful Demons to get in her way."

-------------------------------------------

"Yori applauded the transformation. These people all appeared dangerous in their own right, but this was merely another obstacle he had to overcome."

Yori: You right there...your my kind of gu-

"His club struck through the air in a blur. Yori jumped from the devastating attack that created a creator where he was just at. That was an interruption he wasn't willing to let slide. The God charged the hero forcing him to defend. A solid punch connected to his club. The shockwave from the impact kicked up a dust cloud. He frowned at the block and moved in to keep pounding on him not wanting to give Heracles any time to counter."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:17 pm

“Milo was tied down to the woman of his dreams Marie, the only problem was while he loved her, Sandra had his affections as well. Sandra knew about his feelings for her, but he’d always kept them at bay.”

Milo: I know I shouldn’t act on those feelings..I’ve Got Marie..the kids..you’ve got to find Dave, and your kids..but..does it even matter anymore..yeah they matter..but..I feel like we’re close to the end..and right now if we die it’s for keeps…

“Milo was hinting at trying to get Sandra to just forget everything was even wrong, if they were going to die, might as well live like how they wanted too.”
………………….
“Outside of The Ventro place, there we’re people, civilians, cops, soldiers, mutant criminals who all for one reason or another hated the Ventro’s, and we’re targetting their luxurious home. Windows were shatted by a mutnat with a sonic scream who was prompltly shot to death by civ’s armed with anti mugen bullets, and the rampage on Ventro property continued as they attempted to barage into the house while fighting with each other, when the suddenly giant blades appeared in the sky.”

Person: VENTRO HE’s

“Before they could respond the blades began to multiply, and suddenly, vanished with thousands of blades reappearing in the rioters body’s in vairous places, killing them and Warp was seen in the sky, as he teleported inside the mansion Danny charged forward with a blast of air only to got stopped by Warp who smiled.”

Warp: Really? Aerokinesis..I remember a time when such a power could stop me..but no more
Amy: DANNY NO!!

“Amy turned and leaped towards Warp he intended to stop her but she head butted him and slammed him thorugh a wall, she chagred forward and knocked him back, and went again only for Warp to phase through her, grabbing her by her hair and making her dissapear, as Danny screamed he was imprisoned in some sort of invisible barrier and no sound could b heard from him, as Warp grinned and teleported into Marie’s room.”

Warp: Hello Marie..name’s Warp, and honestly you should really really teach your kids better manners. Especially Amy so very rude.. anyway I wish to speak with you.
……………………
“Two men in the bar started fighting, with one grabbing his glass cup and attempting to slam it on the other’s hand only to be disarmed by a man in a hoodie who used webbing to prevent the attack, and dragged the cup into his hands.”

???: Really? What happened to fair fights
Man: SH..shuud up..

“The Man stumbled forward only for the hoodied hero to leap over him, and take off his hoodie wrapping it aroudn the drunk man and pushing him to the ground, while turning around and kicking the other drunkard into the counter, as it was none other then Spiderman who walked ovr to Anna who appeared very intoxicated.”

Dale: Hmmm…Charge..heavy drinking..in the middle of the end of the world..don’t think that’s good for the team’s image is it?

“Dale’s sense of humor was nevr in the most appropiate times, now especially but he was concerned about her picking right now as an opportune time to get wasted, as outside the bar shadows tore through the parking lot, and in the back screaming was heard as two bartender’s bodies were tossed over the coutner to the ground cut up, and Dale leapt over the counter crawling in the room from the ceiling to look in before dropping to the ground assesing the damage the shadows had killed the workers, and smashed quite a bit of the place.”

Dale: This is a mess…
……………………..
Oliver: Vlad..oh..it went quite well..considering..but right now we have much bigger problems, then that I think you should check this out.

“Oliver reached in for his iphone and tossed it to Aaron, it was currently on news with a headline.” Worldwide: Mysterious living shadows have torn down every prison in the world, criminals across the globe run free, more on President Taylor’s omnious message….”

Oliver: The whole world is going to hell in a handbasket, It’s bad..real..bad
Matt: My pops Tanya!!!
Oliver: The League’s underground bunker, they can stay there..
Matt: I’m going to get them now! I’m going to Atlanta now Sean teleport now!!!
Oliver: Hold on!
Matt: Ther’es no holding on my fucking dad and my sister are all I got left, they’re gonna die if they stay out there, all the big houses are gonna get hit!
Oliver: Who said anything about letting them die? I’m just gonna say you don’t have to come alone, Stark..I Gotta go..get his folks safe. Message to anyone who’s got family out there..they can get moved to our underground desert bunker, I’ll provide necessary supplies to last for months.

“Oliver put the message out on the psynet, while having Sean teleport the two of them to Atlanta, while Sean sighed this whole situation was pure chaos. He followed Amber to her study and began using his various energies to anaylze the orb to see if there was a source.”

Sean: That’s true..but that makes me think if we’re facing a concept it’s gotta be some heavy duty magic involved..there’s only a few people on this planet strong enough to possibly manipulate a concept with their power, and at the level Mother left them at…it’s unlikely it’s them not to mention we’ve kept tabs on all of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:27 pm

"Melker looks around"

Melker: You've infused the city with your energy...

"She states that simply. Just then, the barrier breaks, as Ruth smiles in triumph"

Ruth: It is done!

"Gally instantly rushes in a huge burst of speed, destroying the pavement from where she sprung. Melker barely has time to dodge, and then does the same, the pavement also getting destroyed, and springs towards Ruth. Ruth, without her blade out, cannot get up a block in time. But before Melker can hit her, Gally screams in pain and a bright flash of light outspeeds Melker and blocks the attack"

"I look amazed and shocked. Ruth has a tear in her eye. Harry Estevan, the Light Admiral, stands in his light form, blocking Melker"

Harry: Sup!

----

"Anna just finishes her drink"

Anna: I can accelerate my own metabolism. Process it instantly.

"Anna head inside"

Anna: Shit! I actually liked this place. Seems like the shadows are gone though. Why attack here though. This isn't a jail

----

"Aaron equips his armor"

Aaron: I'm heading to SHIELD HQ. Going to get the Avengers together so we can do something. Amber get me results

"He flies off"

----

"Marie stands up right away, and before Warp can react he's faced with an air current attempt to slam him into the wall"

Marie: Warp right? You've been givin my friend a lot of grief. Danny! Amy!

"When there's no reply, Marie aims for another air push again"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Dale: And I've got an instant sobering spell..called coffee..but you don't see me spending my time taking shots when the people need us.

"Dale was partially being sarcastic, and somewhat serious. Despite eveything he was a hero, but he was use to smear campaigns against him, Spiderman was never a trusted hero like the Avengers, he knew that when he took up the family name, but he didn't do this for thanks."

Dale: You've been drinking for a while haven't you, the shadows have moved past...jails..they're attacking random places..eveywhere..the streets I don't even know how to help..all.. the criminals are free, people think theworld is ending, they're robbing walmarts, other grocery stores, hell everywhere's getitng robbed game stop, even police officers, I stopped two cops from robbing a gun store, only for a van to pull up with the same plan, after the third car pulled off, I let everyone out the webs since they'd only be easy targets..it's crazy the whole city's at war with each other.
"Warp laughs as the air pushes do little to him as it's if he's intangible."

Warp: You thought that your powers would work against me?  Attacks on that level..can do nothing to me at this point but I find it humorous..that you consider Sandra Fuller..your friend..considering what she's done to you. Oh..and ill fix those kids up after we talk.

"Warp just smiled, walking around Marie in a circle."

Warp: I came to speak to you about Ms. Fuller actually, and her..activities..with your husband Milo Ventro.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Anna: What are we suppose to do? Beat every person in New York up till they stop? I caught a guy sealing cyborg enhancements the other day. You can't stop it. You have to fix this darkness so at least some semblance of control returns. As for my drinking, it does not interfere with my duties. When I'm called, I'm there, and I do a better job than most

"Anna seemed upset Dale would call her heroism into check. Unlike a lot of the others, she had long since passed the point of her emotions getting in the way"

----

"Marie snorts"

Marie: Haa well, yer late to the party there. If ya think yer telling me anythin new. I've already ran the gambit of slut synonyms to call Sandra. Granted t'res a few a' save for Iliria. Now give me back the children or else yer gonna hurt, I promise you that

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:29 am

"Tie was briefly stunned by the newcomer's arrival, but ignored him for her chance to best her opponent. She moved fast enough to seemingly disintegrate the ground beneath her. Excalibur was swung slicing a line beneath her and Melker. The blade hit the ground with enough force to launch up a small cloud of dust. Tie immediately teleported above her striking downward with a surprise attack."

--------------------------------------------------

"The streets of Berlin were in chaos moreso than most other cities attacked by the shadows. Even when law enforcement or even the military got involved it merely caused more destruction. It was as if something intended for the city to burn."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:38 am

"Harry reacts instantly, pushing Melker away from the blast. Melker looks shocked as Tie's attack splits the ground where she was. She then stares at Harry, and then vanishes. Harry turns to Tie"

Harry: Are you mental! You were about to fucking kill her! Jesus christ what kind of angel are you!
Ruth: Harry that was no mere girl, that was
Harry: Yeah yeah the Dark Angel, dark enochian, Raphael has been watching and explained. Anyway I

"Harry and Filipe meet eyes. He smiles and turn away, a tear in mine, and rush over to Gally, who's still doubled over in pain"

Harry: This isn't permanent. Now then about you!

"He points to Tie"

Harry: You do not point that blade at a girl whose only crime was being tortured by Lucifer himself. Or you think you would have come out of Luci's claws better than she did?

---

"Melker teleported to a few blocks away, panting. One more second. If it wasn't for Harry Estevan, she would have been dead. She pants and collapses, her sword vanishing. Fallen angels were usually easy pray, but not that one or her "brother". Not Tie and Earrings. If she wanted to purge Los Angelos...she'd need to get better"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:11 am

"Sandra understood what Milo was saying, god knows dying alone didn't thrill her, but was this really the end?"

Sandra: I know this darkness situation looks bad, we've come out on top of so many impossible odds Milo. I don't want to put your marriage at more risk.

"Sandra still remembers the night she spent with Milo before Mother purged everything. One of the best nights of her life, and truthfully she longed for it again, for Milo. But could she really keep going behind Marie and her husbands back? Milo is in a good place with Marie and it isn't like Dave is dead, he's just lost."

---

"Amber eventually starts to catch on to the same thing Shawkun had come to find out. This being at one point was mortal but now, his very essence had somehow come to fuse itself with the concept of darkness. How that was possible was still at this point a mystery, but whatever this person did he became darkness. If they couldn't figure out how and then reverse it, the future looked dime."

---

"The shadow attacks had eased off for the moment, all the scum of the Earth was free, thousands was dead and people was in panic. Entire city's was going nuts in fear and a lot of chaos continued to be made."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:31 pm

"Tie looked down at the ground her blade split trying not to react in such a way that would be too unseemly. The murderer was gone and now a new comer was here to lecture her. Not the best way to start a day."

Tie: One's innocent little torture victim is another's murderer. I seem to have found my killer. My worry isn't her safety or the opinions of a man who has barely introduced himself. If she wishes to surrender then she may not be executed for her crimes here.

"This wasn't something she was budging on. She was going to protect the people here no matter what. Even if her motives seemed impure for building this place, she did not intend on letting people under her care get hurt."

Tie: This is non negotiable.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:49 pm

"Dale picked up on Anna's anger, and felt bad himself. Perhaps he just reacted badly alot of his good friends had died that frequented that bar prior to Aaron rebuilding it, being around her brought back bad memories."

Dale: I didn't mean..you're right..I just wish there was something we could do..it's like all hell's broke loose, and for the first time I Don't know who to help, it's everyone going crazy, they really think the world is ending.
Warp: Hurt? Such violence believe it or not I am a man of my word, your kids will be returned to you, although I doubt you'll be so willing to call them your own soon enough. You think Ventro's feelings for Fuller have dissipated, and that he hasn't acted on them? If you believe that you're a fool....you don't have to believe me, but you know I hate the Phoenix and I want to ruin her life, what better away then exposing her affair..with Milo, a man whom I equally hate as much as that ginger telepath.

"He smiled wondering what her reaction would be, regardless he wanted to leave soon, he'd left their lawn littered with dead bodies, and he didn't want to run into Milo."
Milo: You're right..I don't know what came over me.

"He did his feelings, but they'd survived so much, even if they'd gotten to the point he was afraid of even running to his sister or mom to check out the future, there was always the slight chance they could make it past this darkness although at what cost was unknown."

Milo: I should get going..Sandra...about Dave..I should..I should be doing more to help you find him, he's a friend...and I don't care if..the world really is ending..I'll help you find him before it does..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:34 pm

"It was times like this which made this 3 way love triangle so painful, it was hard to have Milo approach her, it was harder to turn him away. Sometimes, she'd failed to turn him away. She had to live with the guilt of a affair as well as lust for another man she could not, or at least, should not be with. Milo's final few words however was comforting and Sandra went over to her friend."

Sandra: Thank you Milo, you are a good friend.

"Sandra got close and gave Milo a kiss, though she wanted so much more."

---

"With eternal darkness it was easy to lose track of time, some people was losing sleep and staying up all nights, while the shadows attacks had killed many before ceasing, the damage had only begun. All over the world timid and restless people was getting easily involved in bar and club fights. Criminals continued to ransack stores, houses, murder, rape, etc and law enforcement had taken so many losses that there was almost nothing they could do.

In a popular area of chaos the shadow being revealed itself again."

Shadows: Scum of the Earth, gather around for I come baring gifts.

"Other maniacs and killers was ported in from around America."

Shadows: The infinity of darkness is not meant for just one being to process, it's meant to be spread. Open you minds and bodies to me.

"The people could feel something strange about the darkness around them."

Shadows: Let the shadows invade your bodies, your minds and your hearts. Allow the shadows to consume you and bring out your inner darkness from the very depths of your souls. Give yourselves to me, and I give the power of the dark to you.

"Hundreds of drunken, angry, or convicted people open their souls to the shadows. The darkness invades there bodies, their souls, and their eyes turn pure black as their skin pales a little, indicating the shadows now own them. All over the world other shadow bodies where copying the same events"

Shadows: Now go my dark minions, seek out any light (in this case not so much literal light, but more as in people of good) left in this world. Seek it out, and destroy it.

"It minutes, on a worldwide scale thousands of the worst scum of the Earth had been given the power of the night and taken by the shadows."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Harry: I never said she shouldn't be brought in, but you can't just kill her!

"Harry was angry. First thing he has to do when he gets back is save a kid from this girl. He did not feel this discussion should be necessary"

Harry: Anyway, I don't have time to deal with you. Icy

"Filipe walk over to Harry. Gally seems to be fine"

Harry: Hey...
Filipe: Hey...

"The both of us stare at each other, and then we hug. I look like I'm about ready to cry"

Filipe: I'm gonna kick your ass for dying on me
Harry: Pfff! As if you can. Besides that would waste all my time. We don't have a lot of it. This darkness
Filipe: Yeah, we've been dealing with it for a month. We haven't figured anything out. I was here to see if Ruth knew something...

"Harry turns to Ruth. The two of them exchange a look, and then Harry smiles, which makes Ruth turn away blushing"

Harry: I can't believe you needed to ask her. Come on man, think. DARKNESS! It was his bloody fucking codename!

"The two of them exchange a look before Filipe's eyes widen in shock, as realization hits him"

-----

"Anna just pats Dale's shoulder"

Anna: We will. Here's how I figure it. We're not the scientists or the planners. We're the executors. We have to wait until James, Fawkes, Icy, Milo and the others figure out a plan. Once they got it, we do our thing.

"as Anna says this, a group of about 5 shadow controlled thus enter the kitchen. Anna notices right away something is not right with them, and takes a fighting stance"

Anna: Spidey. Get ready. Those guys aren't normal.

-----

"Marie looks Warp in the eyes. She had been wondering, it was always in the back of her head, but she refused to let herself believe it"

Marie: You...you're lying. How in bloody am I suppose to believe it comin from you? Especially after the shite you've put me and my own through.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:07 pm

"The shadow controlled looked at Anna and Dale as they started circling around, twisted evil grins accompany their pure black eyes. Shadows creep into the room into the room climbing along the ceiling and suddenly, the lights go out. The shadowlings are able to move around uninhabited by the dark as they seem to instinctively call their new abilities. Two send shadow tendrils at Dale as the other 3 do the same as they attack Anna."

Saadowlings: KILL THE LIGHT!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

"Anna accelerates Dale's speed, and then punches the ground. Instantly a massive explosion fills the kitchen, with kinetic energy erupting from the center and pushing back anything with concussive force. Anna's eyes turn red and her body shifts into kinetic energy, and she moves and insane speeds and punches one of the shadowlings so hard he goes flying through the wall."

Anna: Next

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:00 pm

"Miles out away from LA there were storm clouds gathering. The sky began to shape and even contort as magical energies course through it. In minutes they began to circle the city. A few thousand humans or people who once were humans now infected with the darkness. They gathered and were ready to attack one of the few safe places on Earth. The storm that was forming became intense. First a drizzle and light gusts, now hail, tornadoes, hurricane force winds and the debris made it hell for most to get through.

Around the city magic was activated making it a death trap. Glyphs all around were trap doors ready to destroy or simply pull creatures into an unwanted abyss. Earrings was eating his strawberry short cake just as he activated the first layer of defenses. Security was already alerted to the potential danger, but so far nothing got through. Every citizen here was sent an alert through their phones or through TV about the attack, but they were still allowed to go out for now."

Earrings: Hey darling little sister we have a problem. A small army of shadow infected rodents are attempting to invade. I''m keeping them out for now, but lets hope we don't have any more issues soon.

"Tie acknowledged the problem and noticed Filipe's face light up immediately when Harry mentioned the darkness."

Tie: If you know anything hurry. Even this city is currently being attacked and I don't appreciate the annoyance.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Filipe: It's...look Harry, it can't be him. The scope of this. And furthermore, you've been gone for a while, but our powers were all sapped. I used to be able to freeze the Pacific from Tokyo to the west coast. I can barely manage a street now. All our powers were sapped and brought down. There is NOT WAY it's him
Harry: OH yee of little gorram fate! I am telling

"Harry turns to Tie"

Harry: The guy behind this is a mutant named Jet, capable of controlling darkness and shadows. I have no fuckin clue how he's pulling shit of this level off, but I promise you, it is him. There's just some things a guy knows.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:44 am

"The shadowlings realize Anna's power and changes their attack. At this point 4 Dale using some type of shadow warp to draw him outside and away. The one Anna hit was still alive, while he should be hurt the shadows infecting him seem to disable or ignore pain. Standing back up, this one concentrates on a big attack opening a black hole that looked to suck in Anna and everything around her."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:54 am

"Anna turns into kinetic energy, and then with one punch into the air, takes control of the entire space around the black hole, creating an area where there is no kinetic energy, blocking the hole from applying any force on anything. She sweats as she maintains the field"

Anna: IS ANYONE THERE! I NEED HELP!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:20 am

"After a minute something starts happening to the shadowlings body, it starts bulging then bursts splattering blood and innards everywhere. Upon his death the black hole closed and Katy appeared from a mist. Anna was surprised Katy would be so ruthless."

Katy: Sorry about the entrance, but as of right now we got the clear to handle these things on sight. James says these shadows has infected those who are evil. Murders, rapists, all that good stuff. It's infected these people and given them power.

"Katy was contacted to come aid Anna and Dale and was given some quick information."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next