Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:34 am

Dave: I suppose that is a plus.

"Dave did his best to appreciate his wife's sense of humor if you could call it that, but right now wasn't the time. He could sense David was still out with Chloe at the movies so at least that made it somewhat easier."

Dave: I've got my own place in Egypt if you don't want me to stay here with you guys but if you do I'll go ahead and buy a let out couch later on today..
Roger: Would be wonderful if I could teleport but flying around never gets boring.

"Roger focused on making a hover car made of energy, and the door slid open for Tesla to board as he created his own jet pack made of energy to support him."

Roger: Seat belt's optional doubt you need one for safety, but you can pilot this like a real hover car that flies as soon as I run out of energy it'l turn ot nothing but shouldn't have that problem for houuuurs
"Chulance was walking around the area. This is the location Zach told to meet him at, it was some abandoned factory. "

Chulance: zaaach come on if this is a prank tehn what's going on.

"He kept walking aroud until he noticed a cracked door with light behind it and opened it. He saw a couple of men and women beaten, tied and gagged, instantly going on the defensive reaching for his communicator to contact the SXM only for nothing to happen."

Chulance: What the hell..is..
Zach: Come on Chu..you forgot my power probability..making it so you can't communicate
Chulance: Zach what the fuck are you doing?!
Zach: All these people..are anti mutant anti SXM they don't support us, some of them have even participated in..Cleansing..you know that practice the Hellfire club everyone gets together have a few drinks, depending on who you run with a couple drugs, then kill some mutants for fun..not all of them some of them are just friends with people who participated in one, family..you know..
Chulance: And what are you suggesting for the one's who are just bystanders
Zach: Casulities of war..Chulance..I've been tapping into my other powers..lately..and I've seen things lots of bad things mainyl what's gonna happen if we don't stand up. Look at us now we've let fucking Ikon join the team, a man who hunted us and killed us for our abilities, who sold you out to the Government, in our secret base! The SXM is lost we have to take our own path. I've been pushing my powers my sudden interest in the second true magic..my powers work similar and thanks to my studies I've pushed my powers..to the point probability dosen't even began to describe me..more like Destiny..I think that's what I'll call myself always had trouble setting on a code name and I think I've got one..imagine how powerful I'd be without Mother's Chaos Wave..
Chulance: Zach what the hell are you doing?! Are you loosing your mind.
Zach: On the contrary I think I've found it you and Harry are my best friends. Harry died, we died for this world, and I'm seeing things, things are in motion things that could mean the END of us, not just mutants, all superhumans, aliens, anyone with powers..anyone different..and that's why we have to take over we're the superior beings..together we can carve a great future, a paradise.
Chulacne: zach
Zach: Enough this is the future..this is..the truth..the thing is these people are already dead..these are just holograms I manipulated the probability of you having schizophrenic hallucinations toyed with it don't worry it's gone you're mind's clean now..but that video's all over the internet. Mutants Strike Back..what do you say get Tesla to join me..together...we can rule these monkeys
Chulance: NO..Zach I
Zach: I thought you'd say that you're my friend and I didn't want to have to do this but lights camera action
Chulance: ZACH NO!!!

"Chulance screamed as Zach walked forward, his entire world began shaking, Chulance was screaming, the ground started shaking, and energy enveloped them all, suddenly a massive explosion took place in New York City, and the other cities rebuilt by Stark and Morris, an explosion happening in each city destroying a few buildings near them and countless lives, with Chulance and Zach nowhere to be seen. Emergency personell was heading to the damage in every city, pure chaos, so much for faith in Aaron and Oliver."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:16 am

"Sandra could feel this was going to a slow process, she still had many lonely nights to go, but at least having him here with the kids, part of the family, it was a start."

Sandra: It's fine with me if you want to stay.   Abby loves you so much and now your finally here, David might get a little spook due what you've put him though, but once he realizes everything is ok, I'm sure he'll be overjoyed to have his father back.    And of course your real birth daughter, Chloe.   She's to young to hold anything you, she'll open you with arms wide open.

"Clearly Sandra missed having Dave around, having the family be complete.   She really hoped with all this family endured and survived, that she could fix this with Dave.   The worst part about all this though, would be staying away from Milo.   She had a weakness for that man and loved him dearly, but for Dave, she had to push those feelings aside, if not a divorce could be closing in, resulting in the family being split."

Sandra: If you need your time though, then please feel welcome to use you Egypt house.   I don't want to stress things more then they already are.

---

Tesla: You better not, or I'm going to be leaving a deep human shaped whole in the ground then kick your ass once I climb out.   Well lets get this started, we're wasting time just sitting here.

"Tesla took off in the hover car being followed by Roger.   On the war to the first location Roger noticed she's going quite fast, this place is either huge or she wants this over quickly, perhaps it's a bit of both."

---

"Katy had told Joe about the night out and was simply getting cleaned and dressed for the occasion.   She dressed casual for these things, but you at least washed and fixed your hair, and wore a respectable outfit.    You are going to meet strangers after all, can't be sweaty with fizzy hair or anything of the such."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 am

"Dave was surprised they accepted him back after his days as Warp, he just wanted to forget the past few months, hell the past year. Things were never simple, impossible when you were married to the Phoenix, your adopted daughter manifested her powers in a mass killing, your son born in hell, and the other daughter formed in an affair with your revived old flame"

Dave: David...

"Dave was pissed..about toying with his son's emotions especially with such a sensitive subject, he remembered the rage David felt the fight they had against him when his powers first manifested..and he was tapping into Legion."

Dave: Call me when David & Chloe get back from the movies..I wanna see them, and I'll bring that couch in tomorrow I think I need some of that time to myself..thank you for this chance..I'll be back.

"Dave then vanished reappearing back at his place at Egypt only for a tan skinned woman to fold her arms and he sensed her presence turning around."

Dave: Amora..
Amora: hello Dave..I heard you were back in town decided to stop by..welcome back to this dimension.
Dave: Wait..the real Amora..

"Dave instantly caused a fissure in space but his attacks were stopped, and a force field surrounded him, Dave tried to warp out of it to no avail and the woman's appearance changed as she walked forward."

Dave: Who..
???: The name's Morgan, Morgan Le Fay to believe, you know anything of the story of King Arthur? Well I can sense you've been in a realm that has some history of mine you've been to quit a few nasty places thanks to Ventro
Dave: What the fuck do you want from me..I'm not helping you if you want the team..
Morgan: Oh come on now..do you really care about they're fate. Well I already know the answer but I have no personall vendetta against the League well except for that pesky Ventro..I need your help
Dave: My help what the fuck could you possibly need my help for, clearly you've got some powerful magic
Morgan: So you were able to sense this was magic, see how powerful you've become.
Dave: I'm married to Phoenix there's plenty of bullshit I can recognize without my new powers.
Morgan: That's just it...though your capable of going places maybe anywhere..and there's a place I need to go to get something I need..Hell..and there lies the solution to my power problem as well as to your Ventro problem..if you help me get the man that I need, then you'll never have to worry about Milo Ventro again, because this person will make sure to make him a memory, not just him but his entire family.
Dave: You're not the first person to think they can take on Milo, as much as I hate the fucker I'm not gunning for his head any time soon regardless of how much power he claims to lost.

"Morgan caused the magical aura to vanish, and suddenly an image appeared of an ancient human sacrifice, and the person screaming a few women being burned into nothing, and a dark poratl opening up and a massive power source rising, then image faded away."

Morgan: You see that an ancient sacrifice..old gods..being destroyed to pave way to new gods..
Dave: Congrats..you've got a god sacrificing spell you planning to make a new god, look lady I've already made a shit ton of mistakes, I'm not helping you make Evil god
Morgan: Come on now there's only one set of gods left..on this planet the Asgardians, and there's only one goddess on this planet strong enough to make the cut, and the god I'm interested in..isn't new, in fact we could even persuade Milo to join us to save him..only to take away the woman he loves the most..and then Ventro will be eliminated..along with the rest of this planet..you get rid of Ventro..I get what I want from Hell..and all the people we dislike burn..what do you say to a partnership Warp? What do you say to the end of Milo Ventro?

"Dave stared at this woman, the image, what she was suggesting, the man who ruined his marriage, who bedded his wife, who caused him to become the monster he was today, who filled his son's head with terror."

Dave: Sign me up. But there's one other person the woman who was in charge of my torturing..Carmen...and the man that she loved..even if he burns them down..I want them for my self..
Morgan: That can be arranged I'm willing to do whatever to make this work
Dave: Great The Death of Milo Ventro... that sounds wonderful.
Roger: Wow and here I thought all the heroes were a nice bunch of people.

"Roger just smiled as he fired up his jet pack to begin the tour, when Tesla's head began ringing."

James: Tesla urgent situation, involving Chu. Massive explosion just took place, he was at the epicenter, I can't pick him up on the psy net or anywhere, it's urgent, several explosions took place all in the cities Aaron and Oliver rebuilt, and it look's like Chulance's power is the source..take Stellar and investigate now! If the Government finds out..one of us is tied into this...jammers are gonna be handed out in mcdonald's kiddie meals..
"Drunk..yup..he was that for sure Milo was just flying around the city, in a disguise courtesy of an illusion he could barely maintain. Drunk as hell soaring through the city he had a destination as he used illusions to mask himself and suddenly smashed through the window and into a table, becoming visible. He groaned in pain."

Milo: Uhh..Troy..sorry bout the RAAA

"Milo rushed over to smashed window and vommited causing the throw up to fall down several stories to the streets below as he walked over to the rubble and collapsed on it."

Milo: Troy...I fucked up..I fucked up everything..I wanna control em all..but I can't even control my fucking life..

"Milo was back visiting Troy. He felt he was one of the onlypeople he could confide in. sure he was a criminal and had cut his ties with the team. But Troy had been one of his closest friends, and frankly the things he'd done he didn't need to be around any more heroes as far as he concerned."
"Cassandra was getting up from the table and Ezekiel was finishing. He'd resigned to be the team's science department with Alex, nothing excitement, but there was plenty to be researched into by the SXM."

Ezekiel: It's incredible..the cosmic power you have..I don't have words to describe it..it's similar to the energy of the Phoenix hell it contains trace elements almost as if this energy use to be apart of the Phoenix or...
Alex: Or maybe this energy was before the Phoenix or somehow forcefully merged in a way that shut the Phoenix out
Ezekiel: Energy..eating energy..insane but then again I barely understand the Phoenix and thanks to Mother's wave there's little left to study, I wish I could offer you more, perhaps...
Nick: Alright doc all this mumble jumble why does it make her..emotions change make her angrier..no offense Cassandra
Ezekiel: Well the Phoenix amplified Sandra's being in every way possibly not just her powers, her personality became her stronger, her emotions more intense, if this energy is like the Phoenix but better then the same effects could possibly be taking place but more intense. I suggest you become in complete control of your emotions, this is a dangerous power you have, and sadly I don't know of any way to help you control it. See ya later if you have any new developments feel free to come see us.

"Nick led Cassandra out of the lab and caused energy armor to encase them both as they flew over to their own spot on Genosha."

Nick: So..we didn't really learn much about your energy..except don't get spazzy and you won't go super saiyan on accident.

"Nick spoke with sarcasm indicating he was joking as they landed and the energy shield around them vanished."

Nick: Joking..but...I've been looking into Terra-Corp more, and I think I may have a lead on the others...
"Candy was humming around her place, cleaning up, she thought about cooking something up but felt that would be a little weird. It wasn't a date....yet..that would come later when Katy presented herself, maybe she'd even get her to come to the studio."

Candy: Candy and HYDRO..super sweet mhmm I can taste the headlines..now...almost as much as I wanna taste her mhmmmmm
"Oliver had just got done with the meeting with Marcus, relaxing and getting ready for some good old fashion recovery sex when he got several calls about explosions in all his new cities."

Oliver: What teh hell!!!!!

"Olive took out his phone and dialed Aaron, things were gonna go bad and fast."

Oliver: Damn it now I actually wish Project Titan was set into motion.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 am

Tesla: Fucking hell. On it James. Stella, mission time. We need to get to epicenter now, Chulance could be in danger. Phoenix, you out there?

"Sandra usually had tabs on Genosha, no telling when anything could happen, so most people could pick up a telepath link easily just by calling her."

Sandra: Need a teleport right? Be sure to bring chulance home safe.

"Tesla didn't have to explain anything and in a instant she and Stella arrived at the exact location James gave."

Tesla: Oh get used to telepaths reading your every thought when shit go's down, Physc and Phoenix are some nosy bitches when they feel like it. Come, lets start looking around, find out what happened here.

"The two started looking for Chulance, though Tesla was also remembering to watch for Zach."

---

"Troy was really embracing his old self, murder, robbery, rape, he was doing it all and his father not only encouraged, but often helped get the girls for him. That being one can't just forget old friendships. Troy should of played the character, told Milo to fuck off and kick him out the window. After all if he wasn't going to drop the act for Katy, then why should he for Milo? Troy picked Milo up by the back of the shirt and looked at the win, pausing. He then piratically tossed Milo back in a chair and seated himself."

Troy: Alright you big wuss, what the problem now?

"While not tossing Milo out and asking showed concern, it seemed Troy wasn't completely dropping the asshole persona."

---

Cassandra: Nick this is serious. I could lose control of this thing and if I do, even Phoenix can't stop me. According to him this power ate the Phoenix once before, long before Mothers wave when it was at full power. Sandra is nowhere near full power right now...I...I'd destroy her Nick... I could potentially...

"No, she shook that thought out of her head, she wouldn't turn into some crazed maniac that destroys the world."

Cassandra: Umm the clones, what did you find out?

---

"Katy was ready before much longer. She went to Joe giving him a quick kiss."

Katy: Hey I'm going now.
Joe: Be careful out there.

"Joe kinda agreed with SXM, Katy doing this stuff was dangerous. All it took was locking Katy in a power suppressor and... sure, ok Katy knew her way around a fight, but a fight doesn't last long if the opponents has weapons. Why Katy didn't carry anything for backup was lost on Joe, but it was how it was, this was Katy, she respected her fans and refused to carry weapons regularly."

Katy: Don't worry babe.

"Katy faded into a mist heading off to visit Candy."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 am

Chloe: David..what’s gonna happen to mommy and daddy
David: What do you mean?

“David had left the movies with his sister, and taken her to get some ice cream in the park, just relaxing, it was hard to get that type of relaxation. Peace was something he wasn’t accustomed too, suffering, pain, he’d seen the worst humanity had to offer, and sometimes he thought being back on earth didn’t change that much.”

Chloe: well..I saw daddy..couple days ago but he’s not back at the house..is..he coming back
David: Yeah..don’t worry he’ll be back soon..I know he will
Chloe:O..kay David..you wanna play with me.
David: Yeah..come on I’ll race ya to the sand box.

“David forced a smile on his face, everything going on with his family. The secret was out about what he did to repair his family’s marriage, even if his mom didn’t show anger, she couldn’t be happy about it. The whole world, they’re family was falling apart, and he was getting some distress mail from James he just tuned him out. He’d had enough danger and distress in his life, if some people were dying forget them, they didn’t care about the fuller family, his focus was building a sand castle with his sister.”

David: Milo..he’s the problem..he’s what’s wrong with everyone..fucking my mom..getting rid of dad..sending me to hell..Milo..MILO..fucking..bastard…. I thought you loved..me..my family..but..you just want my mom in bed..
…………………………..
Roger: First mission already..and the guy who got me on the team’s in trouble.. Maybe I am bad luck..

“Roger didn’t want to make any assumptions or think negatively, especially if according to Tesla telepaths would be invading his every thoughts. Working for Unit X he became less picky about privacy didn’t mean he was happy about not having any of it. Roger began sniffing. Sirens were flashing police we’re on the way, and one MRD vehicle, a stark change from before HYDRA when whole fleets of MRD would pull up to a super powered scene.”

Roger: Energy was involved I’m picking up something hold on.

“Roger flew up towards the factory the epicenter of the explosion and formed a flash light of energy to examine the scene then flew down to Tesla.”

Roger: This is bad..all the explosions that happened in the city..Psyche’s right, someone used him to cause the explosions and simultaneously bomb all the cities Aaron Stark and Oliver Morris helped rebuild…but from what I saw..he’s got the power to adapt to everything..plus didn’t he say one of his friends wanted to show him something..so how the hell does this..
Police Officer: DIAMO uhh….glowing man we need info now? Was this shit one of Stark’s inventions for the city gone wrong?! What’s going on some sort of attack, we need info now!

“It was a different tune the police were singing, with MRD dwindled in numbers, and mostly distrusted by the public at large, people were asking the SXM questions again.”
………………….
Milo: The problem..the whole world is fucked up..hell at least when Jet was running shit we had a single bad thing to worry about. I fucked up everything..I slept with Sandra..I sent Dave away..he’s back with new powers..hell he’s stronger then most of the powers I can get my hands on Marie’s mad..my kids are mad..Harry’s gone forever..I’ve done so much shit..so much shit.

“Milo just stared thinking about all the things he’d done over the years.”

Milo: Remember the Sentinel invasion..I set that up..to make us look good I didn’t plan for it to go global but it did..the HYDRA bombing on the sears tower..set that up to make us look good and get rid of the VRA..I can go on and on..at least you’re honest..you gave up on the hero shit and your not still running around the team not me..I’m still trying to be something I haven’t been in years..and I don’t know what the fuck to do…
………………
Nick: You could do a lot of things plenty of us have dangerous powers..okay granted none of them ever ate the Phoenix..that’s a new one..but think about how strong you’d be if you could control it one day..and the clones all the research Terracorp was doing on people, it all started with the clones, think about this in phases, I thought the final plan was to make us replace the team but turns out we were only part 1..kidnapping people experimenting on them was part 2…

“Nick handed Cassandra the laptop he’d stolen from a terracorp facility the day after Jet’s darkness was gone.”

Nick: Facilities are divided into parts, this guy had access up to two. But the thing is we have to find part 1 facilities and that’s where the clones might be..or at least clues..but the bad thing is cloning the SXM is part 1, and kidnapping people and learning how to manipulate human DNA is part 2, then what the hell is part 3,4,5, and so on..what the hell is Terracorp planning…
……………..
“Cassandra was playing fruit ninja on her iphone and shrieked when Katy appeared. She was dressed in some short blue shorts, and a T shirt that said I love super heroes that exposed her cleavage. She saw Katy and rushed over to hugging her, before backing up.”

Candy: Oh my gooooosh!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so sorry invasion of personal space WOW I didn’t think you came, I mean you said you’d come but I thought you’d be busy trying to save the world or stop aliens, or dragons or mummies or vampires or robots or androids or flying giant octoposes from another world..wow wow wow!!! Oh my gosh you probably think I’m crazy..ughh damn it Candy you’re an idiot.

“Candy referring to herself and forced herself to sit down at the table to calm down and stop freaking out Katy, sure she was a superhero, but she was just a regular person, a mutant just like her, not a god.”
………………….
“Morgan left, and Dave was debating on drinking. He opened his fridge taking out the bottles he had and headed to the balcony. He teleported his old base ball bat to his hands and smashed a battle, then another, then another, it wasn’t long before he’d smashed them all, and teleported the shattered remains into the depths of the ocean as well as the spilled liquor.”

Dave: No more drinks…

“Dave’s heart was racing as he went back inside tossing his bat on the living room carpet, and went over to the kitchen to grab some cold water when he heard the bell ring, then another knock.”

Dave: Who the fuck..

“Dave warped his gun into his hands loaded with anti mugen bullets. Very few people knew his address here, and those that did had better means of contacting him then a door bell. He eased his way to the door feeling the space and almost stopped as he got the door.”

Dave: No..not her..how..
???: Please open the door Dave I know you’re here..

“Dave pulled open the door to see his resurrected fiancé Amora.”

Dave: Amora..
Amora: Dave..we need to talk.
…………………
Zach: Get some sleep Chu you probably won’t be happy about what you’ve done so at least you’re in a coma…

“Zach walked over to Siya the woman who he’d come to know who supported his belief.”

Zach: Hello Siya
Siya:I see the plan’s begun judging by his condition he wasn’t eager to join.
Zach: Not at all I’ve give him some time to speak spread the message about the team, but he won’t know about the connection to the Church
Siya: If you plan to let him go back why even bring him here
Zach: Don’t want the team messing around with the plans too much, plus people are gonna figure out Chu’s connection and if the SXM can’t produce him to answer questions just makes it even better people’s true colors will shine even more.
Siya: Perfect..and I’m surprised by you’re work getting my daughter and her lover.
Zach: Drac..oh that was easy..motivated really he had the nerve to counsel Ikon.. that monster but honestly my work is done..I’ll deal with Drac now and then on to fixing Emma’s head, I knew you wanted to see so I kept him in the base ment.
Siya: I admit I’ll find a certain pleasure in seeing him gone for good, off to it, security will keep tabs on sleeping beuty.
Zach: Let’s go and then..it’s off to find Zeus’s daughter..the Olympians..they knew my potential that’s why the Council selected me as they’re prophet…they wanted to use me as a messenger so I’d never realize my true power..in a way Zeus is worst then the humans..and his daughter is going to help me become everything he feared
Siya: And..this has what to do with the current situation
Zach: Drac met a lot of people..Zeus’s latest daughter is one of them..so he’ll have one final use to me then it’s R.I.P to the doc.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:00 pm

"Tesla wasn't about to admit a SXM member could be the cause of this. She turned to the officer."

Tesla: It's a energy source of some type, a weapon or possibly mutation. SXM are already looking into the situation. If there is any injured you guys focus on them.

"If what Roger was saying was true, then it sounded like Zach was behind this, using Chulance as power. If that's true, then this is bad, very bad."

---

"Troy went over to the deck in the room grabbing a few items, he returned tossing Milo a joint and a lighter."

Troy: Here, have one on the house.

"Troy lite his taking a large inhale, letting the drug work it's magic and sooth him."

Troy: Milo what you got to do, is be a bloody man. Stop all this sissy baby bullshit, take charge and fix what you fucked up. There is always a way.

---

"It meant a lot that Nick believed in her, it made Cassandra want to learn these powers so she could keep him safe. He then went on to the Terra Corp thing which frankly Cassandra didn't have a answer for."

Cassandra: I don't know, I'm sure those plans with have to be dealt with in due time. Right now we just need the clones.

---

"Luckily Katy was somewhat expecting that entrance given Candy's tweets and such, though Candy still caught Katy a little off guard, Katy didn't think the girl would be THIS excited. Katy quickly managed a smile to put the girl at ease and took a seat across from Candy."

Katy: Hey girl, don't worry about it. I'm not to uptight about people getting close. Hmm, nice place you got here.

"Katy looked around to examine the place briefly, Candy seemed like one of those girls with a child like personality about them. She's clearly more mature then say Tiffany, but the excitement and overall nature was there. So given that Katy wanted to say a few nice things to the girl and not upset her."

Katy: You know you yourself is quite the adorable little thing Candy.

"Katy got up and went over to the girl to offer a handshake and proper introduction. Katy was kinda curious if this girl had anything planned out for tonight."

Katy: So, hello Candy, I'm Hydro as you know. Nice to meet you. It's true SXM has busy life's, but I try to still get out in the world, to meet people like you, that appreciate what we do. It truly means a lot knowing there are still people rallying behind us, makes it all worth fighting for.

---

"Sandra had found out about everything with Terrel, David and Dave. She wasn't the most pleased that her son would mess with Dave like that, splitting a persons being into 2 wasn't something one should just do, it could have irreversible effects on that person. In the end Sandra spoke to David, but never got to strict over it. After years of fighting and clawing and doing anything she had to do to keep her son safe, after everything Legion was finally gone, David was at long last free to just be a mutant. After working so hard to earn her sons love and find a way to do away Legion, Sandra didn't want to risk that bond by showing anger toward David."

---

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Officer: Will do Diamo..if you need..anything...we're here.

"The Officer left as two Code Blue Armored vehicle's pulled up,with two officers getting out with some sort of device that started to beep more Roger looked around for energy signals among the rubble, and stopped."

Roger: There's one survivor..some sort of mutant hold on Te....Diamo

"He flinched at almost exposing her name and flew towards the rubble forming a giant drill tearing through the rubble, then forming a shield around him that elongated to stretch over the hurt woman huddled around a kid who wasn't as lucky as her, as Roger flew over to the paramedics."

Roger: She's alive..the kid..well
Paramedics: Back away you fucking freak!

"The paramedics snatched thekid putting him on the stretcher, doing the same for the assumed mother as Roger shook his head and flew over to Tesla, while Code Blue people where co-ordinating with the cop's, and Milo's ex was seen."

Lucy: Damn it definently mutant originated..tell..."them" to come over here they need to take a sample.

"Lucy was referring to the MRD van that was parked in the corner, as two officers approached them for assistance."

Roger: You think they'll figure out..never mind that I don't get what's going on, how the hell do you think this happened?
"Milo was already drunk, but a little smoke would help to calm him down. He lit it up and took the first hit, then a couple more feeling the effects rushing over his stressed mind as he tossed the lighter back to Troy."

Milo: Not even gonna ask why you needs a lighter and fix what man. I can't be the bloody man you think I still wanna be the hero anymore. President Taylor, fuck D.C, all the polticians, MRd, the Governments, I want them all dead, I want us to take over. We're better then them, I'm trying but they've got so much to work with, and we've got a little hidden base in the ocean..
Nick: That's what I'm saying if we can find out what they want to do, we can walk up to Tess, and threaten to take this to the local news station unless she gives us our family.
"Candy shook her hand."

Candy: Wow..yeah I use to wanna be a super hero..too, my power makes up for it. The more I get beat up the stronger I get, plus the stronger I get I start turning pink and get a tail! But..SXM never looked at my resume..Sad..so..I just sort of went back to adult films.

"Candy didn't want to say porn, but she acted liek she was unsatified with her job. Really she loved it, and of course more then porn went down at her twisted studio, but she couldn't tell Katy all that, she was a super hero, even if she was the woman of her dreams."

Candy: But forget all that Katy..I..I..wanted to ask..how do you feel about girls..?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Dave…” Amora looked at her former husband her husband was it her fault her power had brought her back from the dead? What could she do about that.

“Amora..you think this is easy for me. I loved you, I do love you. When you came back..you were all that I had..I loved you we had a kid but….I’m married to Sandra I love her.”

Amora looked at Dave with tears in her eyes. “So what about me?! What am I suppose to do where am I suppose to do. I came back to life hunted by a death god to use me to control his family, you save me, you comfort me, you fuck me, you get me pregnant, the happiest I ever been. When I was dying..drowning..all I could think…” Amora stopped sniffing tears coming to her eyes her face reddening as she began to feel pain.” All I could thnk about was you..the water filled me.. I was having flash backs but all I could think was Dave..I don’t want to leave dave.. I love you..I want to marry you and lights out.”

Dave was grasping his hair on the verge of ripping it off, Amora depicting her thought process as she drowned to death was too much and random objects were just teleporting away in his apartment. “STOP! You think I want this?! I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU! When you died you were my everything, I DIDN’T Care about anything ANY FUCKING ONE! I was just like my father out robbing doing whatever, she changed me, she became everything to me, she is my everything, you are my everything, she replaced you, and then you came back. The fuck was I suppose to do the woman who was everything currently, and the one whom I’d have torn my heart off. I’d give my soul to the both of you but my relationship is with her..and after everything it’s been through I can’t..cheat not this time..”

“THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO DAVE! WHAT THE FUCKK!!! YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER! CHLOE AND YOU GAVE HER TO THAT BITCH.”

Dave caused a spatial warp slamming Amora into his kitchen coutner.” Don’t TALK ABOUT SANDRA THAT WAY EVER AGAIN!!!!”

Amora curled over in pain her face red, tears streaming down her eyes, and Dave instantly regretted what he ‘d did going over to her. Only for a wave of force to knock him back gravity itself, she’d directed it against him.” STAY AWAY! YOU TOOK M DAUGHTER! MY FUCKING DAUGHTER! WHAT DO I HAVE LEFT! I didn’t have anything all I did was cry and get high, It didn’t matter pills, smack, whatever I just wanted everything to go aweay, I just wanted to die but not any matter. You can’t have your cake and eat it, YOU MADE HER WITH ME! I DESERVE MY DAUGHTER I DESERVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR I DON’T DESERVE THIS DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAH “ Dave was breahing heavily, his heart beat racing, as he screamed, demolishing half of his kitchen before slamming his head into his refrigerator, and collapsing to the ground in tears. “I..I..I..don’t know what to do Amora..I love her..I love you..but you died..and she’s alive and…” Dave stopped..barely speaking above a whisper as it hurt to talk. “I don’t know….I don’t know..”Dave was just crying in complete pain everything had fallen apart..everything was broken.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Tesla: Who knows they might. Lets get back to Genosha, there isn't much else we can do here. What triggered this damage is already long gone.

"Tesla got Sandra to port the two back, she and Roger would have to speak with James and try to form a plan. It seemed likely in was Chulance power and it was Zach behind it."

Tesla: James call together Filipe and Yamairo, I fear Zach might be using Chulance to cause this. We need a plan.

---

Troy: Eh whatever.

"Troy put the lighter away. Power, lighter, he didn't give a fuck as long as the weed turned to smoke and filled his lungs."

Troy: All I know is if you act like this, you are doomed to fail from the start. If you want mutants to take over, then man the fuck up and make sure it happens. Or you can sit on Genosha crying like a bitch until they come and stuff a monitor up your ass. After all, you know it'll be back.

---

Cassandra: Ohh blackmail. Hey it works for them, it can work for us. I like it but... how do we find out what they are planning?

---

"Now that question surprised Katy and really stumped her for a bit."

Katy: You mean, in a sexual way right?

"That seemed a bit of a awkward question that Katy was slow to answer."

Katy: I haven't... been into girls in that way. Not to say I haven't thought about it, everybody has that tinkering of curiosity in the back of their mind of what it must be like. But I've always stayed true to the... hmm, tradition way I guess you could call it of being with a man.

"Katy worried about this sudden question, she did want to hurt the girls feelings if she swung that way, but Katy had to be honest."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 am

Yori could immediately sense the twitch of Nobunaga's trigger finger and was ready to counter at the time Christian fell on him. He caught and helped him up with Emmet when everyone started to focus on a bigger threat. The dark powers now corrupting the very air felt disturbingly similar to past beings who tried to use such powers.

"Unfortunately I'm the sort of God who tends to revel in destruction." he whispered to himself as he marched forward. His right hand was raised and index finger sliced through the air as if he was writing. Kanji began to form all around the dark orb. An almost blinding glow of violet formed the symbols that surrounded it. Yori's own eyes glowed as he spoke.

"Those who desecrate the land of the Rising Sun will be sealed. I imprison The Beast!" his shout rang out as he used a great deal of his power. The Kanji began to dissipate and form into a barrier of fire seemingly swallowing the darkness, but it only trapped the power for the moment. The War God fell to his knees. Sweat began to drip from his forehead as he was currently containing the power that could destroy a world.

"Okay! This field can hold it for as long as I'm still moving, but you need to deal with the source soon."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Roger: Damn it all I can see is the signal from..your guy..whoever did this..I don't know what kind of power they have.

"As he arrived at the place with Tesla, the area around them began changing as he was being pulled into the psynet by James, and it appeared they were all at a table, even through it was all telepathic. James, Yamairo, Tesla, and Roger all sitting at the table."

Yamairo: Filipe can't join us at the moment, you think Zach is responsible for this?
James: Chulance's ability, I'm scanning Roger's thoughts that's the energy signal he detected in various places, won't be long they figure out it's a superhuman attack, and MRD used Chulance for there prison system, they'll know within the day if not hours.
Yamairo: Hmm..and if we can't provide Chulance we'll be blamed..people still think we had Karen kill all those people..they'll think this is round 2
Roger: Wait..even though you all just saved the world from the month and a half of darkness
James: The people are blaming us for that, they probably think it is was one of our experiments gone wrong or something, you can trace energy signals.
Roger: Yeah but Chu is different if he's really adapting then
James: Not him a girl I use to know..we use to work for us before MRD get to her, Manda..sad to say we neglected her..and she abandoned us, she's off cerebro's radar thanks to monitors.
Roger: So she's a government worker since most of the monitors were wiped out, why not just destroy them all..
Yamairo: the Blame
Roger: THere blaming you for the muder of a billion people, and now this, might as well use it to our advantage I can create almost anything with my powers, if you guys can boost me or find somone with speed or something I think i have a plan that can wipe out the monitors, then you guys can find this tracker girl.
James: Wow Tesla..nice job with the new recruit. Meeting over, Tesla help him find whoever he needs, I'll keep the team updated on the situation.

"The telepathic meeting was ovr, and James sent out messages to various team members about the situation with Chulance and how Zach was the prime suspect but unconfirmed."
"Milo was pissed Troy had given him the facts of reality, but he didn't know if he could face them."

Milo: IT's not as easy as before, you know Mother made us weaker, hell then humans swooped in, they don't know but there probably getting suspicious all the shit we're letting happen now when before we'd wipe out the White House. I need your help get your father too, this is off the books, SXM dosen't know about it, and anyone that's too much of a pussy dosen't need to know, it's time for us to take over, before they kill us all. My mother's been having nightmares for the past years and the future dosen't look too good for us, so we have to fucking change it.
Nick: Okay well see that part...
Zach: That's the part I can help you at..
Nick: Zach?!

"Nick formed an energy blast in his hands, he'd picked up James message about hte situation in Aaron and Oliver's reconstructed cities, but Zzach just smile das Nick's energy fizzled out like stale soda."

Zach: Probability remember, and yeah you're probably hearing what's going on? I'm not the suspect I'm the mother fucking culprit, but I want to help you unlike the SXM. They don't want to stop Terra-Corp, because there working with Terra Corp the people at the top that is. The leaders of the SXM are using Terra-Corp you people are all experiments to try to get they're powers back, to get more powers, look at you Cassandra, you're there first success, the power you've tapped into is fucking ancient, I can sense it's like the Phoenix. It exists in multiple universe's but there's not multiple vesions's only one, and it's had a meal of the Phoenix before,there scared of you Cassandra, I can prove to you the SXM Are liars..and help you get back your family, and take revenge on the humans..and even mutants who claim to be your friends.
"Candy was fidgeting and holding her legs together as she wondered if she'd come on too strong, no there was no way she'd ever get her too star in a porn video."

Candy: Well..well..wh...why haven't you ever ....acted on your curiosity. I mean you don't have too..it's just..uhh..I'm probably coming off as creepy..I'm..not trying to fuck you Katy..I was wondering if you could help me with something.

"Candy went over to her counter, and picked up a paper. It was from the porn studio talking about a fund raising project for impoverished mutant youth, the only stipulations was they needed to find a famous super hero couple willing to participate with one of their star actress's. A threesome for charity. She nervously handed it to Katy."

Candy: This is why I was asking..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Tesla: So you need speed and power? I know a few options for that.

"Tesla was thinking Milo, Nick, Sandra, or if needed reach out to the Asgardian queen Tesla."

---

Troy: So finally giving up on the goody goody hero bullshit. i tell you what I'll bring up this offer with father and see what he thinks.

"Troy was sure his father could use this for their own advantage."

---

"Cassandra was shocked at Zach's words, surely this couldn't be true."

Cassandra: Wha... what proof do you have SXM are working with Terra Corp?

"Zach made a believable argument, and she could not understand why they wouldn't attack Terra Corp by now but... was they really that selfish? Did SXM really not give a damn about herself and Nick and only looked at them as experiments to regain their own powers?

---

"Katy looked at the paper, it sounded like a good cause then she seen the stipulation. She looked up from the paper to Candy briefly. Katy had always been a adventurous one in the past, she'd fucked Troy when they was together in a few surviving places. Katy wouldn't be all that against a 3-some but, a actress, this sounded like it could be shown publicly."

Katy: Look em, I will level with you. I would not be completely against this, surprising as it may sound. But if this is going to be recorded or part of a porno, I don't think I can get involved. On top of everything else, this isn't publicity SXM would need.

"There was porn movies of SXM out there, but it was all actors, all fake. But Katy was worried it could further hurt the SXM name if 2 real SXM members got involved."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:26 pm

"Dave please just think about it.."

"I am..I mean I can't..I love her..I want to make it work."

Tears were in Amora's eyes looking at her ex fiance. Stolen by the most powerful woman on the earth, what did she have to compete with a cosmic entity? "Fuck you..Dave, I did everything for you, that bitch cheated on you, I never betrayed you, I cried as your name as you left..and when you vanished..I tried to find you, NOT HER! You think your new powers alone are how you got back here huh! Maybe your fucking wife didn't..care but I HELPED you..but fuck you..I want my fucking daughter back I'll get my fucking daughter back from you and your fucking TERRORIST CUNT WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amora screamed and Dave yelled out. With a burst of power he teleported Amora to the other side of the planet and got up before punching a hole in his wall screaming.
Roger: Just speed will do let me see.

"Roger focused and created a monitor made of energy, and began making modifications with his power."

Roger: Anti monitor..I've made a device that emits an energy signal that can disrupt monitors in the area, I can make tons of em but when I'm making so many objects I can't move around, I need someone else who's super fast to move them all as fas tas I make them around even with a boost in power I won't be able to destroy all the monitors left at once, but with a few tries we should be done. Who's the fastest person on the team? And who can boost my power?
Milo: Good get back to me when you can enough is enough the humans has done enough shit to us, this should have been done a long time ago.

"Milo had put out his blunt, burning the roach up he was calmer now, and although he was just as drunk he had a plan in mind. Milo drunkely copied Troy's power, flamed on, and flew outside the hole he created heading back to his place to face his most powerful challenge yet, his pissed off girlfriend."
Zach: Proof? What the hell has the SXM done? It's not the whole team but the guys at the top. Tess Summers is dead, she's been dead for months she died three days after the BROOD invasion was defeated, and Milo replaced her, him and a few others at the top are running Terra-Corp, Milo is afraid of you Cassandra he claims he's a hero and all that but he loves power more then anything, he cares about you Nick because you're him..like a son..but the minute your potential threatens his you'll have a horrible accident.
Nick: Milo isn't like that, he's like my dad!
Zach: Like a dad, you see how he neglects his own kids, how do you think he feels about a clone?
Nick: Enough she asked for proof and you didn't give any!
Zach: You want proof? I'll give you that and revenge on Terra Corp at the same time, Beam me up Scotty!

"As he said that they were all teleported reappearing in an underground lab with a giant flat screen TV and it was paused showing Milo, Tess, Oliver, and a couple others sitting down and a date in the top right corner."

Zach: Footage from another dimension..where this conversation took place, are you ready to see the truth?

"Zach smiled as he picked up the remote."
"Candy still fidgeting the whole topic was hard to discuss."

Candy: Oh ...I see..well I understand....I didn't think you were the type of people who cared about..what the public thought.

"Candy reached in her pocket and handed her a business card with the name of her studio."

Candy: If you ever change your mind or any one else on the team is looking for some money in the adult film business...but if you could..tell Mr. Psyche about me, I'd still like to be a super hero if they ever gave me a chance

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Tesla: There is Phoenix or Fusion. But the more I think of it, the Asgardian Goddess may be best suited to this job. Even after mothers wave she is still hella strong. We probably need a telepath to contact her though, Phoenix seems most free at the moment.

---

"Troy went into another room to find his father. Greg was in a meeting and Troy just waited till they finished and Greg dismissed them."

Troy: We had a visitor just now.

---

Katy: I'll put in a good word. Little fyi, usually if you help out on some job, the SXM will bring you to Genosha and once you meet the team, your likely in. That's how most of our members joined. But, don't be stupid and take on something you can't handle.

"Again Katy had broken another rule, telling one to put themselves in danger was obviously something you was not supposed to do. Katy put the card in her pocket."

Katy: Well then, anything else before I go?

---

Cassandra: Show it.

"Cassandra wasn't buying into Zach to much, she just couldn't believe SXM would be such assholes. She wanted to see this so called "proof""

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Scott didn't get much sleep that night. Six empty coffee cups were on the table next to the couch, and even with the caffeine buzz, he was still groggy. It wasn't fear that had kept him up all night, but rather, uncertainty. He had promised himself a low-key life, but at the first opportunity, he had bull-dogged a young gang member back to his hideout and taken down every opponent like Chuck Norris. His martial arts skills were not something that he liked to advertise, but there would surely be a record of it now. If he had launched into action with his martial arts training, how long would it be before he unleashed Valor?

Scott shook his head. He knew that the Grymwar, the sworn enemies of the Kashaxi, the creators of Valor, would come back to Earth one day to avenge the death of their leader. When that day came, Scott would need to call upon his power and defend his planet. But if it wasn't something like that, how could he risk using his power? He didn't even know if a regular human could take a punch from Valor. What if he punched some guy in the face and knocked his head off?

His thoughts were interrupted as a large orange portal suddenly appeared before him. It roiled like flames but produced no heat. Scott recognized this portal as belonging to Alan Arnan, one of his mentors who just happened to be the God of Fire. He was being summoned, and even though Scott was in no mood to talk, you don't turn down a summons from a god. He sighed and stood up, trying to get somewhat awake and put together. He then walked through the portal and into another world.

On the other side of the portal was an elevated stone structure surrounded by flames. The portal closed behind him, and Scott followed the path set before him. Within moments, he was standing before his old friend and mentor, who sat on a throne of flames. Alan did not look as one might expect a divine to look like. His appearance was one of a human, even down to the clothing, which was modern casual. However, every article of clothing on him was painted with an orange and yellow flame decal.

"Scott," he began, "It is good to see you."
"And you, as well. However, I know that this isn't a social call."
"The allow me to dispense with the formalities. Your city, Detroit, has become a haven for criminals. This has been going on for years, and yet you have done nothing."

"I'm not a superhero, Alan. I'm a financial adviser and private citizen."
"Yeah, and I'm the Queen of England."
"If this is about me using Valor to clean up Detroit, then you can just forget it."
"You're afraid, Scott. I never trained you to give in to fear."

Scott sighed, knowing that Alan had perceptively discovered his problem.
"Yes, I'm afraid. I've heard of what happens to those with powers, and I'm afraid of what my power might do to regular humans. I don't think I can risk a worst-case scenario."
"Your fear cripples you, and that, in turn, cripples justice."
"If you're so concerned about matters on Earth, then why do you do nothing in this matter?"

"As a divinity, I am expressly forbidden from interfering in the affairs of mortals. Chiang and I are both hindered by this, and that is why we trained you to be our representative on Earth. You have solidified positive relationships with another planet, so I expect you to be able to handle affairs on your own."
Scott rubbed his eyes, realizing that Alan was right but still not convinced.
"What if I kill someone?"

"What if someone you love gets killed? Could you live with that, knowing that you could have stopped it if you hadn't been such a coward?"
"I am no coward!"
"Then call upon Valor and act like a man!"
Scott clenched his fists, his eyes opened by Alan's wisdom.
"I am sorry that I have shirked my duty, Alan."

"Then stop talking and start doing something. Go back to Detroit and chase those rats out of your streets. Make your city safe for all of the innocent, especially your family and friends."
Scott nodded and turned around, striding purposefully back toward the portal. He crossed dimensions back into Earth and stood for a moment in his living room. Scott went into his back yard, deciding that here was the place that he would call upon his greatest and closest ally.

Valor, are you there?
Holy crap, you're alive?!
I see that you're doing well. You haven't lost any of your wit.
I was beginning to think that you had lost yours. You've shut me out for quite some time.

I'm sorry, Valor. Will you lend me your strength, so that we may fight the good fight once again?
You should know the answer to that by now.
A golden aura began to surround Scott, outlining his whole being.
"Armor of Valor," he said with a smile and a clear voice.
Scott began to glow like a beacon, and black and gold armor began to build itself all over his body.

Within a minute, the transformation was complete. Over Scott's face was a silver, human-looking face that would conceal his identity. The air around him hummed with power, and Scott felt completely refreshed.
I just realized that I've missed this, and you, Valor.
Don't be gone so long, next time.
Scott began making his way down the street, glad that it was early morning and not many people were awake.

We need to find all of Detroit's street-level criminals and round them up. That shouldn't be too difficult, right?
I don't know. It's been a while. You may have gotten rusty.
Smart-ass.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 pm

The battle to contain Riku was long and arduous but eventually they managed it with a triple attack from Emmet, Yori, and Christian. The destructive magic dissipated following Riku's fall. Everything had soon grown calm, the group standing around the central building. Riku, somehow turned into a miniture fox was currently being held by Kaiser while the rest of the Code:Breakers were being overseen by Emmet.

" Well this has certainly been a day to remember. I think we can all agree that it's over now. Whatever orders your higher ups have given you, I'm overing them, as one of the founders of this organization! " Emmet paused for dramatic effect, letting his words sink in " Yes, the memory that alluded me has finally come back. Centuries ago in feudal era Japan, I and a few other power users thought to band together in the face of terrible persecution against our kind. Thus the Code:Breakers were formed and generations later here we are. But truthfully i'd only assisted in it's creation out of boredom, I left sometim after, making sure it would be in good hands. I question why they would decide to turn on me now.

None of them knew " Were just following orders, that how it always is for us " Adrian said " Dogs on a short leash. Evil thats meant to be a weapon against other evil and corruption. Yada yada yada " he rolled his eyes.

" Yes, were given missions and we go about them. Most of us are wanted criminals and being in the Code:Breakers is supposed to be a form of penance " Iko explained " Or something like that anyway. I was picked up by them not long after I finished off my family "

" I kill these jerks that gang raped a friend of mine " Tanesha added.

Genesis had fallen into a trance following the fight, leaving his beginnings a mystery.

" Well then, you have choice before you. Stay with this organization or jump shift and join another available one " Emmet said with a theatrical wave of his arm.

" And just what might this alternate organization entail? " Iko asked curious.

Emmet smirked " Why fighting evil of course and being a cover band. I assume you all have some level of musical talent and if not I can teach you "

This drew out an incredibly long silence from the Code:Breakers

" Uh he's kidding isnt he? " Tanesha asked looking around, Noah shook his head

" He's being entirely serious and I will take him up on his offer " he stood up and went to stand beside Emmet. Adrian swiftly followed suit

" Hey, it beats working for those jackassess "

Iko went next though Tanesha was right behind him

" I've always enjoyed your singing " Iko admitted to which Emmet gave him a warm smile and Tanesha just smiled

" hey, a sista can get down with that "

Genesis was still in his trance and Riku in his fox form, though Kaiser assured him he would be down with it. He also said he intended to join, he wanted to spend more time with his mother and keep an eye on Iko, to whom just smiled merrily. Emmet cuddled up to Christian

" Ah my love, weve adopted some interesting children havent we? "

Christian just laughed and quirked his mouth into a half smile " Thats certainly a way to phrase it "

Emmet exstended an invitation to Yori as well, he liked the thought of staying in Tokyo a bit longer. Only to discover that time in the Bound Field had been frozen and being out of it returned them to current time. A bit of time after that, Emmet went looking for Sandra, quickest way to get some information. He dialed up the Phoenix to take him to Sandra's location.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:31 am

"It wasn't long after when Phoenix guided Emmet to where Sandra was. Emmet's search took him back to Genosha, to the house Sandra lived in. Sandra was quite happy to see him, she welcomed Emmet with open arms and a warm hug. Abby was present as well."

Sandra: Emmet it's been a while, you've missed quite a bit my friend.

"She wondered if Emmet's quest was any easier then what's been going on here. She guessed she would soon find out."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 am

Emmet smiled warmly as they took a seat at Sandra's kitchen table. With a casual wave of his hands, the table became full with tea pots, cups, a bowl of sugar, milk, and biscuts " Well no time like the present then to chat and catch up "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 am

"So much had happened since Emmet had left, it was hard to gauge exactly where to start."

Sandra: So you remember we was being hunted by MRD? Well...

"Sandra set into story telling mood, over the next couple of hours she'd gone over the struggles with MRD, finding out about Nate, finding out MRD had used Chulance to power their prison, the attack to free the mutants, the events starting with Warp who later turned out to be Dave, as well as the HYDRA attack. Eventually Sandra settled down, she was sure Emmet had stories and she wanted to hear them."

Sandra: We went though all this, and only the start. The real trouble didn't strike till after all this. But enough about myself and the SXM for now, I will tell you the rest later. How about you tell me about your adventure Emmet?

"Sandra had readied a cup of tea, eager to learn what Emmet had been up to all this time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Emmet listened intently as Sandra told her tale, it was incredibly enthralling, to say the least. Sandra and her friends had certainly been through the ringer. But then again he was sure it was nothing that new to her. When his turn came to divulge his exploits, he immeditately launched into what had happened since their last meeting. From finding a fragment of the phoenix in a life force guzzling monster of planetary proportion, to diving into the " core " of black hole. Finally he after returning to earth, following aiding in a coup de' tat. He and Christian had been vacationing in tokyo when they'd come into conflict with an organization known as the Code:Breakers, which it turned out Emmet had aided in creating centuries ago. After calling upon the aid of a war god friend of his, they engaged in all out combat against the code:breakers. He gave a blow by blow description of the battle. Becoming even more elated when he mentioned the parts about Kaiser and got a little side tracked while gushing about his son " Shocking i'm sure, whether a part of my natural powers or something else, but I understand a womans pain of childbirth " he said this with his hand over his heart.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:24 pm

"Sandra was shocked Emmet had a soon, but was happy for her friend all the same. She hung onto every word, showing just as much interest for Emmet's adventures as he'd showed for hers. "You've certainly been though a lot. I guess it's time for the big finish to all this story telling." Sandra went into the second part of her story, going over the month of darkness, fighting impossible odds against Jet, who'd became the lord of all darkness itself. She went over the shadows taking control of people, the planet slowly dying, the death of Harry, everything confusing detail leading up to Jets defeat. Then, the latest news"

Sandra: Dave is back.

"She went briefly over her husbands return."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Scott had made his way into downtown Detroit, a place that had become a hotspot for local gang activity. He took a turn down an alley and followed it to a dead-end, where two young men, one white and one black, both wearing nondescript black hoodies and distressed jeans, were playing dice.
Well, this is awkward. Normally, when the hero appears on the scene, the criminals are already committing crimes.
True, not many heroes catch criminals on their downtime. Maybe you should come back later, when it's late at night.

Scott was about to turn around and heed Valor's advice when the black thug spotted him.
"What the fuck you supposed to be?"
"He looks one of them Transformers fuckers."
"Whatever he is, he don't belong here. Get da fuck out of here, man!"
We should go before we tax their vocabulary further.

Scott exited the alley and decided to go more low-profile on his way back home. He deactivated his armor, having used up one of his nine Valor Formations for that day. He was just about to head home when several young gang members approached him. Scott remembered them as thugs from the other night, and their angry expressions told him that they remembered him, too. The leader of the pack produced a Uzi and began firing at him with deadly intent. Scott had just enough time to dive around the corner, tucking into a roll to avoid hurting himself.

The other gang members drew 9mm pistols, Uzis, and Tech-9 submachine guns before fanning out to surround the whole neighborhood. The two dice players were evidently part of the same gang, and were being sent back to get more heavy weaponry in case the shooting of their target attracted unwanted attention.
"You messed with the wrong gang, you whitebread mothafucka. I'ma use your ass for target practice."
There was a flash of gold light, and the gang leader had to shade his eyes.
"What da fuck was that?"

He then heard the screams of some of his boys, a few scattered shots here and there, and then nothing.
"What's going on, man?!"
There was a slight note of panic in his voice, but he suppressed it with a deep breath.
"He's just one guy. Maybe he got lucky and surprised one of the boys."

Scott punched one of the gang members, sending him rolling on the ground until he crashed against a tree. He had worked out how to effectively strike a human without hurting them too badly, and their bullets were as useless as rubber bands on his armor. Scott made his way throughout the neighborhood, knocking out his foes with ease. That left the same gang leader from last night, who had apparently been let out on bond to await trial.
It's a nice system that you humans have, letting violent criminals out to roam the streets and hurt the innocent before they're put on trial.
What can I say, our system doesn't care too much about the rights of the victim anymore.

Scott made his way to his foe, marching toward him in plain sight.
"Oh, hell, no!"
The gang leader began firing at him, but the bullets bounced off of Valor and fell to the ground, the Voltari Shell as impenetrable as ever. Scott's hand clamped around the gun, squeezing it like a vice into a useless hunk of junk. He then hit the gang leader with a right straight that sent him into a tree. The glorified punk slumped to the ground and into unconsciousness.

Scott tossed the useless gun aside and turned to his right just in time to see more of the street punks coming toward him. They were carrying assault rifles, including AK's, and one of them even had a rocket launcher! To keep this situation from spiraling even further out of control, Scott would have to call upon a technique he had not used since New York City. He raised his right hand, transforming that arm into the red and gold Forbidden Tenth Fist, and the arm then began to glow a bright rainbow of colors.
"Shining Fist of Valor!"

A streak of golden energy rocketed toward the thugs, striking the road in the center of all of them, just where he had aimed. The resulting shockwave and explosion knocked the goons off their feet and rendered them unconscious.
Subtle.
Damn fun, though.
Well, there's that.
Scott began taking off down the street, eager to get out of sight before people came out of their houses to investigate the explosion.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 am

Emmet poured milk into his tea and stirred it, Sandra truly had a marriage worth a a special tell all segmant on the lifetime channel. " I'm sorry to hear about all that dear, but perhaps theres a silver lining in all of this " her lust for Milo was very much apparent, but he could see she wanted to keep her family together. She still had feelings for the man she married, he sipped his tea as the radio on the nearby counter switched on and started playing. Again he could see the relation between them, he'd certainly had his share of lovers and even marriage on a handful of occasions in places where it was allowed. He'd been in her situation before, torn between two lovers and she didnt have the option to outlive them both like he had. " As someone whose love life could fill up ten libraries, let me tell you. One doesnt go through with someone as you have without it all boiling down to one thing in thend. Love my dear one, sweet, insane, and wild love "

" Aint it fun " by Paramore started playing on the radio and Emmet grinned broadly.

" Oh I've always loved this group, i'm so glad I helped them get their start in the business "

He started singing along and soon his voice eclipsed the radio, the music playing from it's usual unknownable source.

Emmet:
I don't mind letting you down easy
But just give it time
If it don't hurt now then just wait, just wait a while

You're not the big fish in the pond no more
You are what they're feeding on

It had been so long since she'd heard the immortal sing, Sandra was immediately compelled to join in, the usual sense of familiarity radiating between them.

Emmet(Sandra):
So (what are you gonna do) when the world don't orbit around you?
So (what are you gonna do) when the world don't orbit around you

Emmet and Sandra:
Ain't it fun living in the real world
Ain't it good being all alone

Sandra:
Where you're from
You might be the one who's running things
Well, you can ring anybody's bell to get what you want

You see, it's easy to ignore a trouble
When you're living in a bubble

Emmet(Sandra):
So (what are you gonna) do when the world don't orbit around you?
So (what are you gonna )do when nobody wants to fool with you?

Emmet and Sandra:
Ain't it good being all alone

Ain't it good to be on your own
Ain't it fun you can't count on no one
Ain't it good to be on your own
Ain't it fun you can't count on no one

Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world

Sandra:
Ain't it fun
Ain't it fun
Baby, now you're one of us
Ain't it fun
Ain't it fun

Ain't it fun

Emmet:
Ain't it good, ain't it good being all alone

Sandra(Emmet):
('Cause the world don't orbit around you)
Ain't it good, ain't it good being all alone (oh)

Emmet and Sandra:
(Emmet:Down to your mama)
(Sandra:Don't go crying to your mama)
(Emmet:Oh, this is the real world)
(Sandra:Don't go crying to your mama)
This is the real world
This is the real world

Emmet let his emotions and memories flow out to Sandra through their connection to the phoenix force. She saw images she didnt understand at first, but after seeing Emmet, hair a striking red that matched hers, and a young man that she recognized as a past relative. The realization struck her immediately, Emmet holding her hand as they belted out the last lyrics.

Emmet and Sandra:

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 am

"Sandra didn't know why it took her so long to realize, especially after going though a similar thing with Manny. She guessed that she simply couldn't believe such a thing could happen twice, but truthfully she was happy it did. Sandra sang and danced with Emmet, her worries a far distant memory revealing type of happiness Sandra really doesn't get to experience enough. They both continued on in this fashion for quite some time, singing and dancing. Sandra hoped that now since she knew just what Emmet meant to her, if he could probably stop by more often. She already has one brother she only only gets to see in person so rarely, she didn't want Emmet to be the same."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 am

" Oh dont worry dawling, I intend to be around for a long time! " Emmet assured Sandra as sat back at the table now that the song was over " It's rather rare that I meet any of my descendants "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Sandra: Honestly I'm wondering if I have any other unknown or lost brothers, cousins, relatives, etc. First Manny, then you. Just how big is this family?

"It's a miracle something like this happens once in life, but twice."

Sandra: Well it's good to know you;'ll be around. Honestly I'll probably need your support. Sadly, things have a tendency to take a turn for the worst when I'm involved.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next