Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 am

"Poll easily blocks both Katy and Troy with her barriers, but is unable to harm them through conventional attacks due to their elemental forms.

Poll: Well...if metal wont work

"She then directs an electrical attack at Katy to fry her water form, while focusing more of her projectile attacks on Troy"

"Sammie grabs her head, her eyes flare up again and"

Sammie: I SAID OUT!

"And just like that, she warps reality around herself to shield her mind from any psychic attack, while raising up an energy shield to protect from Cassandra. Manipulating reality again, she raises up into the sky, her hands glowing with power, and engages both Cassandra and Sandra in a two on one. She waves her hands, and instantly, a massive amount of heavy anti-mugen artillery, compared to what you'd find in an entire fleet of hellicarriers, appears around her, she focuses half of it on Sandra, and the other half on Cassandra, and lets lose, opening fire on them both"

Sammie: Come on then girls! Lets party! Show me what you little fire birdies can really do!

"Meanwhile Aaron continues to try and stability Nono's engine before it leak too much radiation, which could be bad for everyone. Unable to keep it up while his guard his down, his EXTREMIS suddenly summons more Iron Man armors around himself to act as a defense. One of them is especially geared to convert psionic energy into usable energy for counter attacks, and the other has a constant anti-mugen energy field it can use as an attack weapon"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 am

Sarah took a deep breath and used those seconds to go through several dozen different scenarios. "More than likely tech and the people that could do this either don't make sense or its a new player." she was getting a call on comm link implanted in her ear. The rest of her people at the restuarant were already moving the truck out.

"Luckily for us these men weren't too heavily outfitted. Alright everyone we're leaving. We don't need this guys corpse. Hei do want to continue working for me? The jobs may be more dangerous, but I'm also very generous." Sarah grinned and spoke as if she was conducting business. To most she seemed like another possible sociopathic business woman. "If you have any lines that can't be crossed I assure you I'm not that bad. At worst I try to do the jobs a government can't or won't be bothered to do."

--------------------------------------------------

Tie could only chuckle at the apparent irony. Both her and Earrings defied and heaven and sometimes even despised the beings that looked down upon them from on high. While it did sound interesting trying to get some help from Melker it would be like letting a rabbid dog out. If she wasn't trying to build a city she wouldn't even be bothered with keeping her leashed. "Put her in the Garden Earrings." Tie ordered while looking at Melker. "You know what section."

"Sounds great but are we really going to have her as a permanent resident? She's kind of out of my age range."

"Then don't fuck the prisoners!" Tie just shook her head and went over to the first vehicle that pulled up. Her soldiers filed out and she immediately filled them in on the situation. They ended up leaving to make sure the rest of the area was secure and civillians stayed away."

------------------------------------------------------------

Yori let off a chant in a language that can vaguely be described as old Japanese. He dodged each blast and set off barriers above some of the Code Breakers who didn't evade in time. To him it was like a hail of arrows pulverising the ground. He viewed the situation with an experienced eye and knew the only way to stop this strike.

"Time to go up." He continued his chant as he ran. A series of symbols began appearing in front of him like a wall. Yori jumped towards it and began running upwards. His speed was increased dramatically. These symbols only visible to him began making several different paths evading each attack but all leading to Poll's own barrier.

He smashed into the barrier putting enough magic into it to shake the forces that created it. Another strike used more force to try and unwind the magnetic forces. He led the attack for the rest could follow.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 am

"Sandra teleports herself and Cassandra out of the way of the attack and links minds with Cassandra."

Sandra: Cassandra listen to me we aren't going to beat this women with wild attacks, we have to work together and take her out with one shot, hit hard and fast. Sammie must have limitations, everybody power was greatly affected by Mother's wave, hers included. She's blocking against telepathy and using a lot of power to attack, maybe that leaves her open elsewhere.

I have a idea but I need you to be my power Cassandra. At this point I can only control the fabric of time in short bursts, I'm going to focus my efforts to not just slow time down but stop it completely, hopefully freezing her in the process. But I can't afford to attack her, if I let time resume for even a fraction of a second, she could get lose. You have to nail her Cassandra, and nail her hard. Considering who she is and what she does, we probably only get one spot at this.

"Even a reality warper needs a active mind to warp reality. If Sammie isn't already prepared for this then Sandra see's little reason it shouldn't work. Cassandra gave word to Sandra that she understood and as Sammie readied another round of attacks Sandra made her move bringing the fabric of time to a complete stop in a instant, leaving only Cassandra unfrozen."

Sandra: Attack, now. I can't hold something of this scale for long.

"Even with the shadow power something of this scale was a massive undertaking at their current state of affairs. A year ago this would of been about effortless, but times had changed drastically. Cassandra summoned large amounts of power that seemed to form the shape of some goblin like creature, Cassandra quickly lunched forth the attack to engulf Sammie and bring her down by mimmicking the Phoenix Force effects, causing physical and if possible mental damage."

-----

"Katy quickly moved to avoid the electricity as a portal opened up sucking in all the metal that was headed at Troy. Joe appeared hovering over a flat portal like it was a stepping block or something."

Joe: And here I thought you wasn't joining Sandra's team. I guess you still can't resist old hot head over here, huh?

"Joe didn't like Troy, at least he didn't have a choice in hurting Katy feeling. That bastard Troy on the other hand. But this wasn't the time for that, it seemed their was enemies in need of beating."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:41 am

"Hei considered his options. If it's true she was the one supplying the black market with the military tech for the bipedal tanks, he needed to stick close until he could inform Filipe"

Hei: Well, after HYDRA business has been lowering because of all the new cyborg mercenaries...so okay. I'll take a well paying job. You hire me you hire my team though. You've been in contact with my overseer, and

"Mao, now again in his black cat body, jumps down bit by bit until on the floor and then up to Hei's shoulder"

Hei: This is Mao. He's a mutant with body swapping powers that got stuck in a cat's body

----

Ruth: Garden? Also I really would be thankful if you did not engage in sexual intercourse with the girl. Not that she would want it anyway

"Ruth holds out the bow of Artemis"

Ruth: Here, you may have it back. I will be going now. I have a residence just outside in the area of the city that has already been rebuilt

---

"Poll winces from the strain to maintain her barriers from all three sides. When Katy stops attacking to dodge, she takes her chance. She stops focusing on the hail of metal bullets and turns her focus to Yori, and begins manipulating the iron in his blood stream to clog up his heart and cause an instant stroke, while maintaining her barriers at their max power so no attack can get through. Her body glows with electromagnetic power as she focuses everything on taking down this unknown quantity that is Yori"

---

"Sammie gets frozen in time, but when the attack hits, the mental pain rebots her, and in one massive blast of self defense, she sends a counter attack back at Cassandra with double the psionic energy she had sent back at her. She's left in too much of a tired state to heal herself from the physical attack"

Sammie: Oh goddamn, this isn't fair. Stupid chaos wave.

"With the last bit of her powers, she turns to Sandra, and bends reality to create a probability altering attack that is 100% sure to hit, focusing everything into a single massive energy attack"

"Back up, Aaron has managed to set the EXTREMIS to self repair Nono's body, but it'll take a while due to the complexity of the engine"

Aaron: Shit...if that attack doesn't floor Sandra we're in deep trouble. Unless. This is commander Aaron! Have our on board psychics send a psionic burst into Sean to jolt him awake, and then focus everything on keeping him shielded

"Sandra can sense as the psychics in the Hellicarriers begin work on tracking and jolting Sean awake

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:09 am

Yori grinned feeling his heart struggling to pump out blood. It was an uncomfortable feeling but hardly a hinderance. He placed his palm against the barrier and closed his eyes forcing his magic to cover it. "Keep trying. I don't need a heart to keep this form intact." Poll could feel something slowly encompassing the barrier. It wasn't actively attacking it, but it couldn't be good.

-----------------------------------------

Sarah cocked her head to the side when she saw the cat. "Now that's just cute. Your team is hired. I will send your man all the relevant information regarding these criminals. Some of it I'd rather not let the media know due to it being a little embarassing." she walked away with her team.

"See you later partners." as she made her way her repulsor craft she knew they would be of use. Sarah knew this was risky and even the information given to them would be a minor issue if leaked. Still she did want some outside help. Her company primarily doing these operations would cause too many issues if discovered.

---------------------------------------------

Earrings took the bow quickly and held it to his chest. "Umm sorry about that. I get a little to attached to these things and I won't have sex with the prisoner. They at least need to grow out of the dumb teenager stage."

He left with Melker in an instant. Tie decided to fill Ruth in on the Garden. "The city's only prison. Rehabilitation, execution and just a dark hole all in one. We let thieves and even some murderers rehabilitation which sometimes involve gardening. I generally don't like wasting people unless they really piss me off and then they are executed." Tie didn't seem to care to mention what was the criteria for 'pissing her off' it was apparent a huge amount of people weren't completely against it yet. "However there are some who are very dangerous and if for some reason they cause trouble and I decide not to kill them they go into the most secure section. Its not like prison in Heaven, but it can hold most powerful psychopaths using most magic and less fantastical methods."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 am

"Poll realizes she's dealing with something not entirely "alive" and stops her attempts, before grinning and just punching the shit out of him with superhuman strength, sending him flying away"

Poll: You are not dealing with a human either scum! I am an Inhuman! The princess! Me strength is unmatched by mere mortals. As for you three though

"She moves and super speeds and gets in front of Katy and blasts her with a point blank electrical attack, before turning around and throwing another couple of cars at Troy and Joe"

----

Ruth: I do not believe she will require that much security, I have locked off her mutant ability, which is what allows her to use that strange variation of our ancient enochian magic.

"Ruth begins walking with her"

Ruth: Speaking of our magic, how have your powers been since the attack by the shadows? Mine have been progressively returning. Whatever is keeping the link active within my sister Avacyn seems to be increasing in size.

----

Mao: Well? Is she really that bad? She called me cute
Hei: Don't let it get to you. We'll see if she's that bad or not. Besides, given the current climate, I'm not sure Filipe will care if she is the one behind those technologies. I will merely inform him out of friendship

"Mao hands on as Hei uses his wires to jump up on to the roof and begins heading towards Huang, who is a few good miles away in a van"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:34 am

"This is a tough situation she had to beat Shield to the punch and focus on keeping Sean out, this reality warper was enough to deal with without having Sean's help, and she was already pushing herself more then she felt comfortable with. Sandra did not fear controlling the power, that she could handle easily. But the more she's focused to fall back on the Darkness for added strength the harder it becomes to resist her mind getting corroded. The last thing Sandra needed at this was a Dark Phoenix killing spree.

With her focus split Sandra prepared to take on Sammie's attack. Sammie's attack is fired and does hit Sandra as predicted, but the full effect of it does not hit Sandra. Fighting through her own pain Cassandra made a last ditch effort move and threw herself into Sammie's attack, tanking a lot of the impact and getting taken out in the process. Some of Sammie's attack did hit Sandra causing clear damage to her. Seeing the state of Cassandra causes Sandra anger to boil and she could tell Sammie was at her end."

Sandra: Enough of you, nobody touches my family!

"Sandra quickly blasted Sammie to knock her out and hurt her some in the process. Sandra lowered Cassandra placing her in the tower for safe keeping. This battle wasn't over, there was still Aaron and Poll and Sandra at this point was feeling the wear and tear from the battles with Nono and Sammie. Her healing abilities as of everything else while still there has suffered, and the lore of the Darkness was creeping in ever stronger. She had to finish what was left quickly before either sustaining to much punishment or simply losing her mind."

-----

"Troy seems offended by this turn, what kind of pushovers did she think they was."

Troy: Don't ignore me you fucking female Magneto!!

"Troy gathers large amounts of flames, the intensity and heat rising as they just start flickering blue. Katy ups her attacks as well forming a wall of piercing ice crystals. Joe summons large portions of stone rocks from mining plants through his portals knowing metal probably isn't effective against Poll. All 3 launched their attacks at Poll looking to bust through her barriers and take her out."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 am

"Poll gets pushed back by the attacks and crashes into the tower. After a good while, it seems it's over, but first another much bigger lightning attack hits Katy by surprise, and Joe begins to collapse as his heart begins to get clogged up. Poll floats out, panting from tanking all those attacks"

"Sandra's last attack gets blocked, but Sammie collapses, now finally spent. With the Chaos Wave in effect, there was a limit to how much she could use her god like powers, and she had reached it"

Sammie: Damn...I never used to tire this fast before. Boooring

"Aaron takes to the skies and begins fighting Sandra himself, blasting her with everything he has. Anti-mugen energy, unibeams, pulse beams, and most importantly repulsors, hitting Sandra with every single piece of weaponry he has equiped to his armor, including his various missiles and bullets. Just as it seems that's his only plan, both the armors he had summoned disassemble and form various pieces around Sandra, and then put up a massive force field blocking all form of psionics within it. Once the field is up, he stops the attack, leaving up his hand with a repulsor blast fully charged and the other with pulse beams at the ready"

Aaron: Give it up Fuller! That piece of tech was made pre Chaos Wave! It's configured to try and hold back the Phoenix Force! You can't break through that in your current state!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:19 am

Yori pulled his magic covering the shield like a sheet and blocked the hit just in time. The force of the blow threw him back but he simply landed on another field he created. The woman obviously wasn't completely human. He did wonder how he could get some non human believers. Yori formed a separate path which propelled him towards Poll.

As the others launched their attacks on Poll he made sure he moved in before she could recover. "Ready for round two?" He thrust his palm forwards and directed some of his power through his palm. An invisible force pushed her back into the building leaving a hand print along with her. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As they walked down the empty street Tie thought about Ruth's question for a moment. "Well this tower has helped keep my strength, but I even when outside of it I have noticed that I've felt...more complete than usual." She was talking about the fact she was fallen. Even though her abilities were allowed to stay to still act as Heaven's enforcers Tie and Earrings still lost a part of themselves when they were cast out.

"That has peaked my interest more than anything recently."

--------------------------------------------------------

Sarah sent all the relevant information to Huang. A lot of it contained technical details about the technology stolen and potential buyers what was important was her connection to it. She noted several of her staff disappeared around the time some of her property appeared on the black market. It was possible that this was a convenient excuse, but it still could cause some issues with her own security if made public and that wasn't far away. One of the potential buyers was HYDRA but they were low on the list. She noted rival companies who could be affiliated with the supposedly dispersed group.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:51 pm

"Damnit they'd been so close to staking their claim, she taken Nono, Sean, and Sammie, the best of what Shield had Sandra had gotten though but Aaron had finally caught her. Milo gets back into the mix at this point attacking Aaron wanting to somehow free Sandra."

-----

"Tesla and Abby uncertain what to do at this point Katy and Joe was losing ground and the only one still going strong was Troy. Luke comes up to the two with a idea."

Luke: Looks to me we need to get Poll out of the sky. Abby you've learned some tricks from the Brotherhood correct, can you levitate me and Tesla above Poll.
Abby: Maybe. I got a little bit of magical prowess from them but returned to Genosha before my lessons was complete. Collin gives me little tips when we get together, sadly that isn't as much as I'd like.
Luke: If you get us into attack position that's all we need.
Tesla: Luke aren't you forgetting that your metal. Poll controls that.
Luke: I may be, but you Tesla are the key here, not me. I'm going up to distract her and get a hit if I'm lucky. You are the real attack.

"Luke laid out his idea and Abby focused on getting the two lifted into place, a difficult task but Abby managed to pull it off. Luke shifted to metal during his short free fall towards Poll and readied to strike her in the face. Poll got an opening from Troy and caught Luke in mid fall but before being able to attack Tesla in her diamond form tackled Poll from behind driving both to the ground. Once they hit Tesla started trying to imprison Poll in a diamond shell."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Ruth: Something might be coming soon fallen. Avacyn's development within that cyborg body is increasing, and her demeanor reminds me more of my brother Michael every time I see her. When the time comes, you and your brother will likely be given the choice of where you stand, with our Father and the Host...or against

"Ruth didn't mean it as a threat, but it was obvious her allegiance was already clear."

-----

"Before Tesla can do anything, Poll's eyes glow with electrogmagnetic power, and suddenly, her entire body is ripped to shreds, leaving half of it gone, and the other half collapsing. Poll breaths heavily. She had just completely dissembled her by collapsing the electrons that composed her body"

Poll: D-damn...did...did I just...

"Poll waits for her to reform, hoping to god she didn't just kill her. She stands up"

Poll: Stand down diamond girl. As for the rest of you. This is your last chance to surrender! Look! Your leader is captured! You're all next!

"As she says this, an arrow passes by her flying and goes straights towards Yoru. It's a small c4 arrow set to detonate on impact. Ollie stands on a nearby roof while Matt grows to gigantic sizes, Tyler on his shoulder"

Poll: And now the rest of my team is here!

"Just as she mentions the rest of her team, the dropship that had brought the non fliers to the island begins approaching, and from it the three mages, Natsu, Elsa and Laxus, emerge as well

"Natasha radios in"

Natasha: Sorry I'm late! I went to pick these three up at SHIELD HQ in NYC

Natsu: You guys started without us!
Laxus: That ain't cool dawgs

Tyler: Surrender guys. Come on. This is over. Just walk away. Nobody's suffered any casualties yet. Before anyone of us does anything they're going to regret. Just walk away

---

"Aaron looks at Milo and dodges his attack. His armor begins analyzing his attack patterns and quickly begins deducing the kinds of powers he currently has available"

Aaron: Magic, teleportation, super speed...

"He begins firing electromagnetic blasts from his unibeam and repulsors to test out Milo"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon May 11, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

"Terrell was still in his little earth dome pacing about as he head everything outside. He'd was thinking about breaking out as soon as he could, but took the time to actually think about this whole thing. He paced for a long time before he started talking to himself."

Terrell: Aaron or Sandra? Sure, if I take Sandra's side, I'd get to fight a little, but I don't know if I'm ready to commit to Adolf Fuller.... Theeen there's Aaron. Good guy, but man would it be so boring to come out here just surrender. Sure, I don't like the endgame too much, but maybe this is one of those things. Like in a story where one side wins, but then later realizes that they weren't entirely right. Yeah. Alright, out of the rock dome.

"The dome exploded outward before Terrell strolled out slowly to be a bit dramatic. He had this cool smirk on his face, at least till he saw the Avengers assembled outside. His eyes widened before nodding at the team"

Terrell: Damn, I should have made my decision earlier... Damn, Humpty Dumpty! "he said as he looked down at Tesla. He held his hand out towards her and in a blue flash, she was back together." Alright now Sandra, Troy and Katy, you just drew an Ace! You wanna fold or check, or maybe even raise?

"Terrell looked at all the Avengers, pretty much sizing them up with a calm smile as his body went from crackling electricity to his base form."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 pm

"Tesla body was completely reconstructed by Terrel. She thanked him briefly and responded to Poll first."

Tesla: If you haven't been counting, there is more then just one Phoenix here, and more powerful members besides Phoenix's.   Besides, you are down two of your strongest members.

"Cassandra seemed to be out of it from Sammie's attack, that was a hit to them but Nick was free, Milo was there, as well as Emmet, Terrel, and whatever Emmet's friends was capable of.    So Tesla wasn't going to give up now, not when Chulance is her reward for all this."

Tesla: Besides I have to much on the line to give up. Terrel, we're putting the Ace into play!

"After responding to Terrel Tesla went back on the attack rising spikes from the ground to attack Poll.   Meanwhile Sandra was in a situation.   Indeed Aaron was correct and her Phoenix powers all but useless now, the shadows she noticed was still there but giving herself fully to the darkness was a risk, one she'd been afraid of but damnit Aaron has to make this difficult.    Sandra took the leap of faith, they was so close to accomplishing what SXM didn't think could be done, they was about to overcome Shield.

Sandra dwelled into the only powers still at her disposal, darkness gathering giving her a much more menacing aura and vibe then before.   Sandra shot forth a series of shadow tendrils that pursued Aaron."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Aaron: What the!

"Aaron is caught off guard by the non psionic powers. He barely has time to raise up his shield before the tendrils hit him and the impact sends him flying back into the roof. As more tendrils shoot forward, suddenly, several of them get blocked or grabbed, while others are diverted. Aaron is on one knee, his armor's left arm repairing while the other holds up a shield, while Nono is standing, skewered in several places, gripping several other of the tendrils"

"Aaron's helmet slides off for him to get a good breath"

Aaron: Nono, you okay?
Nono: Degeneracy engines back at sustainable levels...not advised Nono engage Master Aaron

"She couldn't take on Sandra without a proper time to repair

"Down on the ground, Poll lands at the head of the Avengers with the three mages, as Tyler jumps off Matt and helps Sammie up"

"Matt steps on the ground hard enough to cause a crack and interrupt the diamond spikes, before his fist plummets down towards the ground, avoiding Terrel who seems to have powered down"

Tyler: Can you do something to take them all out princess?
Poll: Do you take me for a miracle worker?! I have had a hard enough time holding them back. And it seems the Phoenix has broken free.
Tyler: There is one last thing we could do...Ollie's warp arrows. Green Arrow, you read...can you take a shot at the Phoenix using your ace in the hole?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Barry Bonds

Terrell: You guys need to speed it up. The old Avengers were a lot more responsive.

"Terrell nodded with a smile before fusing with the air around him and vanishing in a blue flash. He appeared above Sandra's bird cage and lands on it before a red flash lights up the forces field. The field ruptures and has a break in it."

Terrell: Get off the bench Phoenix and give me some of that dark stuff to use.

"Terrell said as he held his hand out. Meanwhile, Mike was getting up from off the ground after taking a car to the face earlier."

Mike: Fuck my life...

"Mike starts shooting webbing balls at Poll as if playing a violent super speed game of dodgeball. It wasn't much, but it would lay down some good cover fire"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Sandra: You want it, you got it. Don't go insane.

"Sandra took Terrell hand and gave him some power before focusing back on her opponents. Shadows raised from the ground to ensnare Aaron and start dragging him to a dark hole that's appeared in the grond."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:50 pm

"Before Sandra's hand can touch further, Terrel, a sword flies between them. Else takes flight in her demon armor, single magical blade in hand and several around her and aims the next attack at Terrel"

Elsa: Do not believe I have forgotten what you did to me and my own cur!
Natsu: Yeah you fucking piece of shit! Not so hot without mimicking the infinity whatchamacallit!

"Natsu is propelling himself upwards using his flames and fires a fire breath attack at the same time, both attacks converging on him"

"Aaron tries to fight it off, but his armor is mid repair. Just then, both of them get teleported and Sean shows up, awake. He puts both Aaron and Nono in a protective barrier and cracks his fists, energy crackling around him"

Sean: Well now Phoenix. You took me out a bit too fast there. Some would consider that cheating. Lets see you do it again!

"He opens up with a simple energy blast to warm up. Sandra, obviously, can't at this point, seeing as the hellicarrier psychics are protecting Sean's mind in a combined effort"

"Back on the ground, Mike's spider sense tingles like crazy as he can feel small little electrical jolts just before Laxus appears behind him after using super speed to flank, electrical cloak around him and ready to clothesline him into next week"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Terrell: Cock block!

"Terrell wasn't too happy with Elsa's sword play, but found opportunity in Sean's attack on Sandra. He jumped out in front of the energy blast and in a blue flash, fuses with it. He floats in the air"

Terrell: I bet you've been itching for a rematch!

"Terrell decides to charge towards Natsu, because it would make a cool looking clash, and at the same time it would get him out of path of Elsa's swords. The fire breath splits as Terrell flies through it before he cocks his fist back to punch his opponent."
-----------

"Mike turns around in the knick of time before bending backwards to dodge the clothesline. He lifts his head back up before trying to swing at Laxus."

Mike: Almost had me.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:30 am

“Kelsey just sighed fidgeting with the energy pistol and looking at Rachel. Isolated but also safe from the battle above it was crazy, she’d witnessed tons of battles in cities but she’d never been this close to one with so many powerful people duking it out.”

Kelsey: Rachey…don’t tell me your friend you wanted to take with you is one of the people involved in that fight..dosen’t seem like anyone involved in that shit is gonna be able to go anywhere any time soon.
………………
“Milo looked up at Aaron as he unleashed a familiar attack, in his current state he knew attempting to go against it was pointless. His current power set meant he wasn’t gonna win the battle he looked down at the field where Sammie went over to her friends and Matt stepped in-front of her to protect her.”

Sammie: Matt!!! What the hell was talking you so long big man
Matt: That’s what she said..
Sammie: I really doubt it..not the big part..but taking long…cause
Matt: Uhh whatever, I’ll cut you some slack since your outta power and you managed to do some good for a while but now it’s time to end this shit.
Nick: Your not ending shit we’re tired of taking you people’s shit, you people are the lucky ones, you’ve got all the powers, but none of the bad parts that come with being a mutant!

“Matt grows larger and goes to kick Nick, only for a vacuum of sorts to open around Nick a massive dark energy dragging him in and spitting him out bleeding and barely breathing and the dark energy mass forms into a humanoid shape.”

Sean: One down two to GO!

“The Dark Energy Sean clone focuses on the ground beneath Tesla charging it with kinetic energy and by snapping his fingers causes a massive explosion, before the energy clone is absorbed back into the original Sean, while Milo rushes over to his son only to see his healing factor isn’t kicking in immediately”

Milo: NO NICK! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

“Before he could say anything else Matt’s foot came on top of the former leader of the SXM stepping on him causing the ground to crack beneath him and Milo’s stepped on body to fall through the cracks as Matt continued to step down repeatedly in the same spot”

Matt: Whoo! And they say he has all the powers..must have gotten a refund.
Rider: STEP AWAY FROM MY TEAM MATE!!!

“Rider was flying forward on his board unleashing a massive wave of energy on the giant with Matt doing his best to block the wave by shielding himself but a couple blasts later and the giant lost his footing, reducing his size to avoid crushing his allies as he hit the ground, while Oliver fired an arrow at Rider who laughed slowing it down with kinetic energy and flying over to grab the arrow.”

Rider: Really you thought this would do something? Come on man! I-

“Before he could say anything the arrow’s true effects came into play, the absolute zero was the weapon of choice and before he could continue running his mouth the wielder of the power cosmic was encased in ice equal to absolute zero and the frozen warrior fell to the ground, while Oliver fired another arrow aimed at Troy. Sean rose into the air summoning the quantum armor and began feeding off psionic energy before unleashing a massive mental attack on various members of Sandra’s team.”

Sean: HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR BOSS’s MEDICINE!
????: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Milo: GO DOWN!!!!!!

“Milo yelled out with a familiar distorted voice, and those who saw him realized what happened. Milo had used a combination of energy and magic to create a decoy for Matt to step on allowing him to get to Sammie and gain a huge percentage of power from her, using reality a giant hand appeared in the sky grabbing Sean and literally forcing him down into the ground causing him great injury, while Milo’s body began to flare up with tons and tons of energy. Milo laughed as he became pure energy and began to expand in size.”

Matt: Ah Fuck!

“Milo used a massive wave of energy on Sammie blasting the drained reality warper aside, before boosting his speed with kinetic energy and moving at ridiculous speed literally flying through Matt draining a lot of biological energy from him and causing Matt to literally fall back-wards hitting the ground comatose.”

Milo: Boom…that’s what you get for fucking stepping on me.

“Milo caused reality to warp beneath Matt causing arms made of grass and dirt to rise from the ground and wrap around Matt causing him immense pain"

Milo: I want it now!

“The distorted voice again and suddenly a large vortex tore through a Genosha military facility and screams was heard as Caleb’s body was sent flying through the air in an orb and landed on the ground with a loud bang with a crater being the result and Milo smiled as another power was added. He then turned to Matt and suddenly focused the upper half of Matt’s costume was disintegrated leaving him shirtless and on his chest tatto’s were formed of Aaron, Elsa, Nono and Poll.”

Milo: CONNECT 4

"Just then Sean rose in the armor and fired a massive blast of energy shaped as an axe. Milo made little effort to dodge as the axe cut his right arm and suddenly Matt’s arm began to bleed and a similar injury occurred to Aaron, Elsa, Nono and Poll.”

Matt: WHAT THE FUCK!
Milo:  Explanation? Caleb, Sammie, Sean’s powers in one. I needed Sammie’s reality warping so I could actually duplicate Caleb’s power without getting blocked, suppressed your power with Sean’s, and then with Sammie’s to connect you to your team mates, now any injury that occurs to you occurs to..THEM!

“Milo formed a whip of energy and hit Matt in the chest causing the others pain, then boosting his speed he began to whack him with the energy whip again and again to cause the others pain as well.”

Milo: You gave me the opening I needed to get to Sammie, the speed I had frm Peter, and the magic I had from Amber wasn’t enough to get through Aaron, Poll, and Sean’s defense, but your distraction made it possible, so come on Sean hurt me and the injury goes to them, a lot easier to hurt them with your human durability isn’t it you heard that SEAN so how the hell are you gonna fight me!
Sean: You..fucking..
Milo: SHUT UP YOU FRIED MY SON!!!

“Milo fired a large blast of energy towards S.H.I.E.L.D while Sean flew to block the blast, only for Milo to use the whip to hit Matt again drawing more blood.”

Sean: Fuck..Sammie’s power plus my energy..and Caleb’s power to make things obsolete..it’s like a perfect combo..of course…it’s fucking Milo..all those years with a shit ton of powers he knows too many combo’s, we should have got Sammie away from the field fuck!
Milo: Tick TOCK GET LOST

“Milo combined Sammie and Sean’s powers again forcing Sean to activate his temporal abilities accelerating his fatigue while also causing him immense disorientation leaving him confused to his whereabouts while an invisible force of energy sent him flying from the island into a hellicarrier, with Milo converting the whip into a hammer and slamming it into Matt’s chest with a sickening crunch noise being heard and blood coming out of his mouth causing a similar bone crushing injury to those connected while using Caleb’s power to negate fatigue from using these powers and fueling himself with life energy from various plant life and animals on Genosha. While Rider's frozen body began glowing with energy before exploding and reforming no no longer frozen. Rider was shivering and caused the grass around him to catch on fire."

Rider: Alright come on arrow guy that was your best shot, an ice arrow, I've been in colder situations when my friend hijacked my temperature dilator cause I fucked his girl, don't worry Milo you can go home you too Sandra...it's gonna be easy from now on.
Oliver: Shit....Matt and Sammie are down..I.. Huh I got plenty more arrows where that came from
Rider: I bet you do but do you really think I'm gonna be stupid enough to catch them again or?

"Rider assumed a fighting stance, and energy flowed from his body before he unleashed a bolt of lightning at Oliver and Tyler."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:08 pm

"A tk barrier shielded Tesla from the explosion that was sent her way. Looking up after the dust settled she seen pieces of Aaron's armor falling from the sky. Sandra had broken Aaron's cage when she had the thought of using the darkness to break out. Sandra proceeded to watch over the battle progress, Milo always put on such a destructive show, so much fun."

Sandra: So Aaron, are you ready to give it up. I've beaten Nono, then beaten Sean, then Sammie. And even your backup plan has failed you. Now Milo is all your best combined into one.

"Troy had backed off a bit avoiding the arrow. Sandra locked Aaron in her tk grip lifting him into the sky and quickly forming a cube of darkness around him. Inside the cube gravity increases immensely threatening to crush Iron Man. Poll tries to attack but Sandra send a shadow tendril into Poll drill her into the Earth."

Sandra: Make the call Aaron, get out of MY country.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 pm

"Natsu pulls back his fist and meets Terrell head on, expelling fire increase the strength of his blow, Elsa flies down and attacks him from behind"

Natsu: STAND STILL AND TAKE IT BASTARD!
Elsa: FOR THE TEAM MATES YOU KILLED THAT DAY! FOR NORRIN! FOR KAIRI! FOR CLOY! FOR MARCO! FOR DENNY!

"She swings her sword while screaming the names of her dead team mates, super human strength afforded to her by her armor, powering through the injuries happening bellow, spitting blood mid attack after Milo hits with the last attack"

"Meanwhile, down bellow, Poll fights against the darkness holding her down"

Poll: HE'S UNCONSCIOUS YOU LUNATIC! HE CAN'T ANSWER YOU!

"When Sandra increases the gravity even more, Poll places a single foot down, and with one gigantic burst of electromagnetic power, pushes off the darkness. Her ribs are crushed and even with inhuman durability she can't fight that for long. She raises both hands and aims at Sandra and then closes her fist in a gripping motion. Instantly, all the iron in Sandra's body goes to her heart and she's forced into a stroke. Not content with it, and just to make sure, she begins destroying the atomic buildup of her brain, slowly lobotomizing her bit by bit"

Poll: UNHAND! AARON! STARK!

Tyler: Goddamn it princess!

"Tyler realized she was serious. The only people she'd listen to are either unconscious or off planet. And then there was this Silver Rider guy who was apparently every bit as strong as their old friend Surfer"

Tyler: Ollie! I need your grappling hook and a good arrow shot. I may have an idea to defuse Poll before she either kills Sandra or gets herself killed in the attempt...

"Mike's blow barely has any effect on the lightning covered Laxus, just sends him pushing back. The lightning cloak of the dragon force changes again, taking on the dense black look, sparks crackling in the ground bellow, and he dashes again. His speed is much much greater now, and he goes for a running lariot again"

Laxus: Dude! Stand down! I aint got time to play with the small fish!

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:26 pm

"Sandra looks down towards Poll with anger, unseen to Poll shadows start creeping into the unconscious Katy from earlier. The shadows temporarily mend Katy wounds from the lightning attack and Sandra enters the girls mind telepathically. Katy stands, controlled like a puppet with her eyes black. Sandra attacks Poll from her blind spot using Katy and with a attack more akin to Filipe has Katy put Poll into a deep freeze. Letting her presence leave Katy now Sandra quickly uses her tk focusing not just on Poll but on grabbing Poll's heart. The ice shatters and Poll immediately falls to one knee gripping her chest as if having a heart attack."

Sandra: Didn't I already make myself clear? Don't. Fuck. With my children!

"Sandra had a strong urge to finish Poll off right now, the influence of the darkness was growing and Poll's death was becoming awfully appealing. Her pain was beautiful, pleasuring in a sick way. It was taking just about all Sandra had to stop herself from falling off the deep end and not giving in."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:39 pm

"Milo just wanted the fight to end sooner rather then later and it was time for him to put the final piece of his plan into motion. He watched all the events unfolding with anger the  Avengers were powerful, and they certainly weren't going down without a fight. It was luck they'd managed to bring down Sammie, and some of the other more powerful members the way they did."

Milo: SANDRA NO!!!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

"Milo was filled with pure rage with Sean's energy powers he could clearly see the situation Sandra was in and the danger she was in, knowing with the state the Phoenix was in and Death's ban on revivals, if she died she could be gone for good."

Rider: Oh shit...Did she just say Norrin..but my dad's not dead..can't be
Oliver: Fuck! You got it but I don't see how that's going to stop her, either Phoenix dies and we deal with the fall back from some really pissed off SXM..and that darkness or whatever around Fuller is eerily familiar.

"Oliver gave Tyler exactly what he asked for, while Milo turned to Matt and did what he had to using his ability to negate Matt's powers, therefore doing the same to all those connected."

Milo: Replacement..

"Using Sammie's power again this time replacing the Aaron tattoo with one of Natsu to add him to the negating effect, and Milo began gathering energy in his hand geothermal and raw energy and pointed at Matt's chest who was in pain and began bathing Matt in the geothermal energy burning the de-powered heroes Avengers increasing the heat as he slowly roasted them."

Milo: GET THE FUCK OFF THE ISLAND OR I WILL END THIS NOW

"Milo caused a sphere of energy to appear behind him and shaped it into a spear slowly enlarging it and charging it with kinetic energy and causing it to get closer to Matt sharpening the tip. He then began sending surges of energy into Aaron to jolt him awake."

Milo: You have five minutes to make a choice then I'm plunging this spear into his chest, and then boom..all of you guys are blowing up..so what'll really that's if Matt's body dosen't burn up in five minutes.....what's the answer Stark..WHATS THE ANSWER? LEAVE OR GO BYE BYE?

"Marcus was trying to plead with James to intervene on the situation, while also trying to contact Aaron and the Avengers."

Marcus: LEAVE! LET IT GO STARK Abandon Genosha now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 pm

"Just when it seems all the Avengers are about to go down, as Tyler tries frantically to adapt his plan, suddenly, all of them vanish, appearing back at the main Hellicarrier. Before anyone else can react to this, everyone gets jolted with a lightning bolt each as the weather goes from calm to a raging thunderstorm/hailstorm, winds strong enough to shake even the foundations of the mighty Watch Tower. Those who are left conscious stare above as inside a raging windtunnel that blocks out all normal interfering, Isabel floats, protecting Sandra and Yamairo as Yamairo turns back Time on all of Sandra's injuries and fatigues"

James: Marcus, Avengers have done enough. Give Aaron a direct order to withdraw. Lick your wounds...this is mutant affairs now. I'm sending you info on what I could triangulate of the cerebro robber. If you could track her down, I'd much appreciate it

"James is carefully watching the situation"

"Yamairo floats slightly away from Sandra, his sword glowing slightly indicating it's his rune sword"

Yamairo: Sandra...I will not allow you to continue this.

"He raises his sword, and points it at Sandra"

Yamairo: Single battle. The winner gets the team. Or is that darkness made you too much a coward. I will willingly fight all of you if required...or what's left of you

----

"At the Hellicarrier, medits begin to look after the injured people. Sean, still unconscious, and Sammie, given priority because they can help reverse all the damage. Aaron's EXTREMIS begins to kick in and heal him as well"

Aaron: Jesus fuck that was a bust...

Tyler: According to our readings the entire island is covered in a massive storm...hellicarriers can't even get close

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:28 pm

"Terrell remains floating in the air disappointed."

Terrell: Not one hit. Not one fucking hit!

"He then looks toward Silver Rider. What Elsa had said gave him a brief flashback of the day he attacked the Avengers. Meanwhile, Mike is excited down below."

Mike: Must have been a new power... I made him... disappear. Damn, I'm good!

"Terrell lands beside his companion as they both look up at Sandra and Yamairo."

Terrell: Now this is the prize fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next