Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"Yamairo is momentarily frozen in place, forced to turn as Sandra stares directly at him."

Sandra: I said, he was alive. Do NOT question me again.

"She lets Yamairo go without any harm, but clearly didn't appreciate her word being called into question. The shadows may be playing into her aggressiveness, but for the most part she seemed in control."

Sandra: Milo, lets get started. And this time, protecting me while I do this doesn't involve throwing my loved into some alternate dimension where they are driven crazy.

"Sandra ports away with Milo leaving Yama to handle Ikon. They arrived on top of Sandra's house where she took position again. There was no further words between the two, Sandra told Milo his role and that was it. She would have to put all her physic powers into searching throughout the universe or even multi-verse, even with the darkness she couldn't do this and fight at the same the time. This is where Milo comes in. Sandra closed her eyes as a darkness infused glow of cosmic energy illuminated from her body, giving Sandra a crimson type glow. At that exact moment a certain call interrupts her, the glow fades as Milo looks on questioning as Sandra gets to her feet."

Sandra: Amber, she says she's found something.

"At that moment Amber arrives near Sandra and Milo."

Sandra: Just in time, a millisecond more and just about every infected on Earth would of been wanting my head on a pole. What is it you've found?

---

"The effects wear off Tesla soon as she starts feeling better, she had almost done it, almost given in to the dark, she was seconds away from letting them take her when Harry arrived. She checks on Chulance."

Tesla: Chulance, come don't you quit on me now.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Amber: Oh hey, it seems you're having another hissy fit huh?

"Amber barely had to look at the two to know something had happened again. She of course noticed Sandra's corruption as well"

Amber: What happened? You guys bump uglies again? You know what, never mind. Bigger things. I've found what Jet did to become this strong. He has somehow fused with the concept of darkness itself. He is basically the dark itself. I don't know what spell he used, but I know he's using the same type of magecraft I use to call upon the Evils of the World.

"Amber teleports the three of them inside. She then pushes the furniture in the living room aside and begins drawing runes on the floor"

Amber: Oh...seems your kids are having problems Phoenix. Should go handle that

"Amber is referring to Cassandra, David and Abby. As she nonchalantly mentions this, she keeps drawing runes on the floor until the entire place is filled with one gigantic magic circle"

Amber: There. Once I activate this circle, I'll open up a link between myself and Jet, as currently, it's as if he is a divine entity. I'll force him to give me patronage and power, which will establish a connection. And then...

"Amber puffs her cheeks and lets out a sigh"

Amber: Once that happens...I don't know what comes next. We'll be able to perhaps get an idea if he has any physical body left. Otherwise, we'd have to somehow extract from a god information on how he became a god. If I can know the exact spell he used, I can reverse it.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:11 pm

"Sandra was already aware, it was the same problem people all over the world was having. Anybody with any slight thought of doubt, anger, pain, etc was getting effected by this. Right now they where holding their own, though Abby was struggling, so was Cassandra it seemed. With Amber taking over though it allowed Sandra to keep speaking to them telepathically, which helped them both out. The shadows was also speaking to Sandra, it was almost screaming at her for revenge, given the outcome of the last bout Sandra and Amber had. It was tempting, it really was. But Sandra allowed this corruption with a end goal, to turn on Jet and use his own power to destroy him. She was, and still is sticking to that goal.

So many people had used Sandra before, she felt it was her time to now be the one doing the using instead of being used."

Sandra: I've got tabs on my kids, I speak to them now. But any fix is temporary at best, surely you know this. We have to get to Jet to put this to a stop once and all.

"She simply ignored the comments about her and Milo, as Amber herself said, on to more important matters."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:16 pm

"Amber grins at Sandra's professional attitude"

Amber: I figure those shadows you're using would be screaming to take me out after that little comment...you okay?

"Despite her mocking attitude, Amber was still concerned. Even back during that fight, all she wanted was for the heroes to stop the war before MRD could take advantage."

Amber: Anyway, yes we do...but how? Once I open this link, how are we going to get Jet or whatever is on the other side to cooperate? Do you think you can extract information using telepathy and the little Phoenix you have left?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:27 pm

"Sandra was fine right now not letting the voices in her head get to her."

Sandra: It's worth a try. I'm using the darkness to empower the weakened Phoenix Force, yes I know risk. I could lose my sanity, destroy what's left of Phoenix, destroy myself, etc. But right now, it's risks I have to take. I don't know if I can pull all the power Jet or whoever can, but I'm far more empowered now then I've been for quite some time. So hopefully it's enough. If not I guess we're screwed.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Amber: Get ready then. Once I open the conduit, you use my head to tap into the other side. Understood?

"The runes in the room glow, and Amber opens up the darkness of the divine conduit. A type of magecraft that essentially forced a patron deity or entity to give energy to the magus. Usually it was used to force cooperation from dark gods such as Dormammu or Chthon. As soon as she opens it, she feels her body fill with the power of darkness and shadows"

Amber: It's open! Whatever you can do! Do it now!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:10 pm

"Sandra taps into the other side through Amber. The crimson glow returns as Sandra again calls on the power to seek information from this entity. Tension builds, the darkness did like like what was going on and while Sandra guessed right on one thing, she guessed wrong on another. Instead of the Shadowlings, it was the dark itself moving in to attempt to consume both Amber and Sandra. The darkness collided with Sandra's energy which itself was feeding off the darkness for power as well. The two disappear from Milo's view who could do little to help at this point.

Milo expected some massive Earth shattering explosion from the climax of the struggle, but there was none, just emptyness and silence. Milo got worried, he soon started thinking but Amber and Sandra was gone, swallowed up by the dark never to be seen again. Not much after though, Milo's view starts returning. He can see both Sandra and Amber laid out on the ground. Their bodies remain, but where they alive?

Neither moved a muscle, but on closer inspection Milo determined they survived. He got to work on the two girls to try to wake them up. Sandra's eyes shoots up when Milo finished with her, she was in shock at first, which took a lot to do these days. Heard head felt like Dave had done that space warp bubble thing thing he did to rip her stomach open. The darkness was still in her eyes, it's probably the only reason she and Amber is alive.

The soon awoken Amber as well."

Sandra: I think I've extracted what you need, somehow.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:13 pm

"Amber shakes herself awake. A faint golden glow is seen on her head before it vanishes as she calls on a bit of Angra Manyu to cleanse herself of the shadows influence. The power that had nearly consumed them was immense, and it was conscious, which is what made it so dangerous."

Amber: We are so fucking screwed if I can't reverse it. What did you get?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:58 pm

"Tie stood in the empty tunnels of the Sewers knowing the enemy couldn't be anywhere else. She nor the others could find her. Anywhere else and she could still track the magic on this level so the Angel had to be here."

Tie: Anything weird happening with the Shadows brother?

Earrings: You've asked me 28 time already and no nothing is weird. Their little agents are trying to get in, but they are being stopped. However...

Tie: Spit it out!

Earrings: Calm down. Some of them are close to slipping through. Mutant powers combined with the darkness is making things a little easier for them. Well for now Just leave this to me. You hunt down our little murderer.

"Even several kilometers away they were fighting their own battles. That common scowl she wore was starting to become even more prevalent. She took out her handkerchief and set it on the ground. Tie called the personnel in waste management."

Tie: Well I think these tunnels should be clear now. You can flood them now. Can't let all that sewage back up the pipes now can we.

"She immediately teleported out as the tunnels were flooded with the waste of the residents on this level. The handkerchief seemingly disolved in the liquid and turned it red. Its magical properties was capable of easily seeking out anything living or even the traces of anything alive down there."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm

“Nick gathered fire in both hands sending forth more streams trying to hold off the shadowlings, while using telepathy to track Danny and Amy.”

Nick: There gone! We need to go or

“One of the shadowlings took flight grabbing Nickl and flying him through the walls of the mansion before hovering and sending tendrils towards Marie, and also sending a blast of shadow energy towards the downed Nick.”
…………………
Again..I lost again it’s always something her powers, the Phoenix, the darkness, Milo, always fucking something!

Dave lay on the ground he remembered this place all to well, his old place in Egypt. So many memories here, and he’d spoken to his father here after they reunited, before he departed from earth. That was his thanks for helping his father, a quick chat, and he was gone. He walked around dragging his hand across the wall looking around the place, actually seeing the place with his new spatial awareness. This power let him see his old home for a whole new perspective, and he found a damaged picture. He picked it up and energy raced through the ruined frame, and thanks to his spatial powers it was restored. It was him, Sandra, and Abby back in the old days when they were just becoming a family, after their first trip to Asgard, and days before Shawkun took Sandra’s soul hostage for the first time. “that’s when it all started..fucking Shaw…” Their lives were never easy, sure he saved Sandra’s life, but then again he’d rescued Troy as well.

Troy returned to his villainous ways, and Zulan was seeking redemption. “Damn it DAMN IT!!!” Dave screamed and darkness coarsed through him as a blast of dark energy sent the photo flying, and he heard a voice speaking to him, telling him to give up on his family, forget his hellspawn children, and his traitorous team-mates, and to embrace his old ways, his life of crime before the Phoenix brightened up his path. He groaned before vanishing reappearing in a neutral dimension he formed to hold Joe after rescueing him from the BROOD, he’d made copies of the BROOD and even copies of others to continue the torture, but they all faded away, and Joe was seen in chains strapped to a chair as Dave walked over to him.”

Joe: D..Dave..I
Dave: Let’s go Joe,
Joe: BROOD
Dave: Fucking dead, been dead, I’m not explaining shit.

“Dave waved his hand and the chains came apart, as he grabbed Joe, and used his spatial sense appearing in the parking lot where Dale, Anna, and Katy where warping shadowlings away, he had discarded his WARP armor.”

Dale: WOAH! Two teleporters..what’s this port one, get one free?
Dave: Special delivery to Katy..one portal man..hope you enjoyed your stay in BROOD world.

“Dave then teleported away, reappearing on the head of an egytpian sphinx statue he use to mediate on and just sat down looking up at the darkened sky, while Dale just sighed.”

Dale: This is crazy..Carmen..shows up all darkened..then..Dave’s back, now..Joe’s home..damn all we need know is for Milo to pop up with his full powers with White Phoenix, and my sister having sorcery snapping their fingers to wipe out the shadowlings and brnig the sun back, and the status quo will be restored.
…………………..
“Chulance starts coughing but his body begins adapting to reverse the damage done to him by Zach, and he gets up.”

Chulance: After all the shit..and being..MRd’s chewing toy..I’m not gonna let some mist fuck me over..especially not their mist…

“Zach was laying on the ground looking at Harry in shock, his friend alive? After Chu and Tesla, he considered Harry one of his best friends in the SXM, hell he was the reason he discovered his powers, and become a hero back when the predators first attacked.”

Zach: still the fucking same..even if you’re suppose to be dead..huh….but you’re dead..there’s no fucking way you’re alive..Milo and Sandra don’t have the power to bring you back..and if they did…Death said no..you guys are fucking tricking me!!

“Zach was infuriated, and the darkness was starting to seep into him rapidly feeling as though the SXM were playing mind tricks with him, as he let the darkness coarse through him, before unleashing blasts of dark energy and increasing the probability of Harry being unable to overwhelm or dodge them.”

Zach: You’re not HARRY MY FRIEND IS FUCKING DEAD!!!!!

“As he said that he sent out barrages of tendrils towards Chulance, and Tesla, while Chulance raced over to Zach’s mother adapting to try to get away, knowing using his power offensively against Zach would be a grave mistake.”

Chulance: TES GRAB his siter and his pops we need to get them out of here!
Father: DON’T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING FREAK!
Sister: NO NO NO!! GOD HELP US!!!
……………………….
Ganta: Listen to yourself, this is the darkness talking to you, come on now! You’re not a fucking traitor Aaron, you’re not a traitor, there sea base is in atlanteon territory leave now Stark don’t let the darkness corrupt your thoughts further….

“Ganta sent forth a magically enhanced wave to slam into the missile taking the bulk of the explosion and sent the scalding hot steam towards Aaron using magic to cause it to infilitrate Aaron’s armor and target his skin to heat it, while sending forth raging waves of water enhanced by the Olympian force, and infusing them with explosive Olympian magic.”

Ganta: STAND DOWN!
………………..
“David had ignored the darkness especially thanks to his mother but he knew Abby’s demon’s were stronger. He was completely human he was born in hell, and had long since come to terms with humanity, grateful thanks to Kano that his demonic saga was over. But Abby..had suffered in Hell for long, Crowley had often shown her how her family had replaced her with a clone, failing to explain that he was the one who had replaced her with the clone in the first place, David used telepathy to reach out to her and Cassandra.”

David: Don’t listen to the darkness! Cassandra whatever it’s saying about TErracorp and us not caring Is a lie, we just can’t focus on it we’ve always been pre occupied with too many fucking problems like the BROOD, HYDRa, and now this! If we get through this, I promise to personally help you fucking get rid of Tess’s company, and Abby we didn’t know that you’re soul was separated from you’re body, we’d never leave you in hell, I followed Cas into Hell to come get you, we all came!!! SHADOWS GET OUT OF MY FAMILY NOW!
…………….
Ledge: Magic blade that’s designed to kill people like me makes it fair for someone who can turn invisible, wow Fawkes you’re a bullshit expert, so good you believe it yourself.

“Ledge used his gravity powers to make the blade to heavy to cause Fawkes to drop it only for him to draw his own knife and cut his arm, quickly making a sigil on his arm, and speaking in enochian and his whole body being encased in angelic energy.”

Ledge: Stagnation sigil, I’ve sealed off my healing factor, no mursama blade, nothing, no powers, we settle this like the killers we are, with fists, blades, guns, whatever we can get our hands on to eliminate the target, and do it smooth and swiftly just like you taught me.

“Ledge lunges forward with the knife, swinging but quickly draws back going to attempt to knee Fawkes in the chin having used the knife attack as a diversion.”

“while Molly just lays on the ground breathing, and Alex looks at the shadow wall around Ledge and Fawkes.”

Alex: Damn it..I’m about to break in there..and stop Ledge, we need blood, and he’s the only one around here who’s got it.
………………………….
Sean: Same to you too, but it’s not the time to fight come with me Nono, we’re going back to the sorcerous.

“Sean used quantum energy to warp himself, and Nono back to Amber’s place.”
………………….
Ikon: Do not question me again.

“Ikon had taken Sandra’s appearance, and the phoenix force appeared around him, and cosmic flames gathered in his hands, before he reverted to himself, and normal flames in his hands.”

Ikon: Lucky for you..I’ve never got to peak at Sandra’s head, and an emotional connection with her is just not gonna happen at least not the kind I need to obtain her powers, not that my powers can let me get the Phoenix Force, trust me I’ve tried on lesser hosts..the whole experience makes ..well painful can’t even begin to describe it really..but that’s okay..I can exact my revenge now..with no Darkness Sandra in my way..

“Ikon grinned as he began gathering energy, only to get kicked in the face by Ixia, as Vinlo appeared with his own energy gathered.”

Vinlo: Thanks Fawkes..old..friend.
Ikon: No! Dad?!
Vinlo: Hello son, you’re out of control, you’re grounded!
…………………………..
Carmen: I mean we can talk no matter which game we play..well if we’re fucking it’ll be a lot more oooh’s uhh’s and aaah’s

“Carmen moaned as she made each noise, as she went to her table, and her deck appeared, and she drew her first five cards, as a board appeared showing they each had 4000 life points, and Carmen smiled, and they could feel the shadows, as the realm enveloped the field.”

Carmen: Oooh, come on pick your deck, I already got mine, hint hint I’ve got the heart of the cards!

“She grinned hoping James would catch the hint that she’d selected Yugi Moto’s deck, of course she hadn’t revealed which one or from what saga
…………………………..
“Milo just watched in shock at everything that happened, the fact that Sandra hadn’t putten him in a coma alone was astounding, as he felt Sean and Nono’s energy signals in a different part of the mansion.”

Milo: Yeah that was..a fucking..crazy..light show..puts Vegas..to shame..but what the hell did we figure out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:06 pm

"Katy embraced Joe happy to see him, asking how he was, where he was, wanting to know everything. Shadowlings tried attacking but Joe warped them away through a portal."

Joe: Lots of time to explain later, but can somebody tell me what the hells going on here?
Katy: We're being attacked by eternal darkness itself.
joe: Yo... you fucking with me.
Katy: No, I'm serious. The darkness has taken over at least half the population or me, me Dale and Anna has been fighting off these infected people for what feels like forever but they keep coming, and coming, and coming. Endless wave after wave after wave.
Joe: Well fuck. Reunion sex is on on hold then.

---

Sandra: What we found out was Jet used a old dark magic to turn himself into the concept of darkness. I abstracted the spell he used but...

"Sandra passed the info to Amber, the silence alone told Milo it was bad news."

Sandra: Someone, is going to have to give up their life to make this work, someone with some sort of connection to this power I'd be willing to guess.

---

"Abby was silent as her eyes was semi dark. She was fighting the good fight, but for how much longer remained to be seen. Cassandra was faring a bit better, though there was anger towards SXM she still had hope."

---

"Tesla grabbed the two anyway."

Tesla: Oh shut the fuck up you retards. Do you want to life or not? Now come!!

"Tesla took diamond form in some attempt to slow down the tendrils as she picked up the two people and ran over to Chulance."

Tesla: Lets go, we're not stopping Zach like this!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Anna: Somehow Dale, I don't think that's going to happen this time. Keep your wits about you...James you better reply son or so help me god I will put an energy blast through your girlfriend's head when I see her

----

Harry: GODDAMN IT ZACH!

"Harry reacts quickly and uses his light mirror to save Zach's family, but that costs him a chance to dodge and he gets pierced. However, the shadows don't seem to kill him. He glows as they burn up touching him"

Harry: Oh...right. Heavenly energy...

"Harry looks at Zach"

Harry: You're right by the way. I'm not back. I don't know how long I have here bro. Probably decreases the more I fight if you think about it. Picture it like Goku in the Buu saga. Now we can either waste my time here beating your ass to a pulp, or you can get your head straight and stop attacking your family...and I don't mean the bastards that raised you, you get it?

----

"Aaron screams out in pain"

Aaron: FUCKING MAGIC!

"The Extremis starts to heal him, but both his armor and his body are severely damaged and he's forced to land on the nearest structure he can find, the entrance to the underwater base. His helmet comes off showing his dark eyes.

Aaron: Come on then Atlanteon King...or my Extremis will finish healing me

----

"Fawkes reacts perfectly to the attack, first moving just a step to the right to avoid the knife, and once the knee comes, he blocks with his left hand, before turning Ledge's momentum into another flip, slamming him into the floor. He pulls out his own gun and takes a few shots while stepping back. His left arm seems to be strained as he opens and closes his fist"

Fawkes: I need to finish this

-----

"Yamairo looks at Ixia and Vinlo's arrival"

Yamairo: Can a man please finish his honor duel for heaven's sake!
Ixia: Fuck yer honor Earther. Centurion Ixia and Centurion Vinlo from the Nova Corps! We are here to conduct an investigation on the darkness currently engulfing this sector! And you

"She points to Ikon"

Ixia: You we're just gonna fuck up because you're being pissy

----

"James sighs. He figured whatever Carmen was doing would provide him a deck. He risked and quickly used the PsyNet to find Harry, and extracted all information he could on Yugioh, and selected a deck, drawing his five cards"

James: This one seems appropriate enough. Time to duel then. You first. Or we could just stop this and you could start acting like the kind person I know you are

----

"Amber has an unusually somber face as she considers the possibilities. The spell was dark magecraft, very old. From the days of the Elder Gods. It was old enough there weren't many things she could do to get around the requirement"

Amber: And this isn't a blood sacrifice. It's a soul one. Whoever does it will be gone from this world for good. And this requirement....I have no idea who to use, if we even have anyone to use at all

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:07 pm

“Dale shook his head, and just ran a scan over his body to make sure the shadows weren’t in control of him, even if they were nagging at his head, he was capable of ignoring them since Anna slapped some reason into him.”

Dale: Reunion sex..lesbo kisses..I really don’t cut it in any of the fun do I?
……………………….
“Milo frowned as he heard the news, it was bad, worst then what he’d thought. Then again ever since Amber explained he’d fused with the concept of darkness a few minutes ago he knew it was bad.”

Milo: Elder God…days magic..how the hell did Jet..never mind I’m done questioning..how these things come about..it’s basically typical SXM luck at this point.

“Milo sighed as he was pacing around, something he did when he was thinking.”

Milo:  What about Fusion? I can use Amber’s power and my own to get a connection to the darkness, and then we can try to make this work, wouldn’t be my first sacrifice except this might be the one that lasts for good isn’t it.

“Milo spoke with a smile, but he was solemn he was no stranger to self sacrifice he’d given up his life in the Civil War, against Dark Serpent, and most recently Mother, but each time it had been his life not his soul, this time the stakes were much higher, much more permenant, and yet somehow his suicidal streak was nagging at this opportunity to finally get a chance to leave everyone behind, and once again his favorite part dying and being remembered as the hero, instead of the monster he was becoming.”
……………………..
“David used his power to teleport directly into Abby’s mind, and warped directly to her ,he could see darkness warping her, and saw flashes of demonic energy from the time when she’d become a pure demon during her years of torture in hell, horrible memories surging forward as David groaned and he looked at Abby.”

Voice: This girl is mine..
David: Stay out of my sister.. stay the fuck out of my sister!
Voice: And what is it you seem to want to do Legion, you’ve lost your inner darkness true enough but you’re no match for us without legion your powers far pale in comparison to your mother, ands he was unable to completely free this daughter of ehrs, not that I blame her, she abandoned her to burn in the pits of Hell, together Abby we’ll be strong, invincible, you’re true power, the mystical energy coursing through you is great, enough to dispel your brother from your mind, from your life forever..
David: No…NO! I won’t leave until you’re gone..I own’t I won’t!!!

“David began screaming as he began converting into pure psionic energy and began flooding Abby’s mind with all the positive memories they had as a family, as super heroes, all the joy they’d brought to people they saved, mothers that could go him to their children, children that could go home to hteir mother’s, fathers that we’re reunited with their family, and images of the Fuller family in time of peace, and even in times of turmoil when they still stuck together.”

David: You talk about hell, I Was born in Hell, mom and dad travel there like they have frequent flyer miles, but we’re still a family, all of us, me, you, mom, dad,  Chloe, Cassandra, fight it..FIGHT I!
……………………………
“Zach suddenly screamed, and the darkness left his body as if it was being burned out, a combination of the shock of seeing Harry alive, and Zach increasing the proability ofhim resistin the shadow’s control.”

Zach: Y..You’re right..these…..

“Zach watched as chulance and Tesla got his “Family” to safety, instantly filled with rage, his eyes blackened, but he shook his head. While he had no love for the humans that discarded him, all because of his powers, despite using them to become a hero, and save millions, murdering them would solve nothing except make him into the very thing they feared.”

Zach: You’re right..fuck them..fuck these people..the SXM is my family..Harry..damn it, I let myself be used again..first the Olympians..now darkness…damn it!
…………………
Ganta: Backup required, Stark damaged, but still major threat, excessive force may be required on him despite his semi vulnerable state, if extremis finishes healing him before I have back up I don’t know how long I’ll be able to last in round 2!

“GAnta called out for help on the telepathic link again, while nothing happened, suddenly a giant sea monster empowered by the olympian force  a kraken like beast grabbed Stark and began squeezing while spraying a black tar like substance out of it’s tentacles aimed at Stark to cause him to hallucinate and sweat, while Ganta held his trident and began gathering large amounts of energy using the ocean to empower him as he prepared for a massive god blast on Stark with enough power to try to attempt to ko him, but not anything past that.”

GAnta: Poseidon help me….

“Ganta spoke channeling more of his energies through his trident, using the ocean to sustain him as the amount of energy he gathered increased.”
……………………..
“Ledge moved to avoid the bullets, but two of them grazed his left arm, the second one drawing more blood, as Ledge lunged forward, but quickly used a sweeping side kick to trip Fawkes up, and go in to elbow him, only the invisible man to grab his elbow and use it to slam him into the ground, with Ledge reponding with trying to kick him in the chest while using the force of the kick to get off the ground.”

Ledge:  Come on old man!
…………………….
Ikon: Oh dad..one of the people I hate the most..don’t worry Yamairo..I’ll finish but this oooooooh this is gonna be sooo fun.
Vinlo: Hmm..not the best father…but we left on decent terms, beside..I can start doing my job now starting with kicking that darkness shit out of you, we’re Iltore’s, we of all peoples hould understand about this darkness, and how it’s manipulating us.
Ikon: ENOUGH What I know is that I’m tired of you!

“Ikon formed energy blades charging forward, while Vinlo formed a shield phasing through, and quickly turned into Alice, and began using an illusion to toy with Ikon’s earliest memories.”

Ikon: ENOUGH!!!!

“Ikon unleashed a shockwave on Vinlo dispelling the illusion, and caused radioactive vines to raise from the grond and attack Ixia.”

Ikon: If you’re friends with him, you’re enemy of mine!
……………………………..
Carmen: So you’re saying..I’m being mean…Jamsie.

“Carmen paused, and for a second the blackness flickered out o  her eyes as she summoned  Celtic Guardian and put down a trap card.”

Carmen: Oooh whatever I’m nice, I let you pick whatever cards you wanted, don’t complain baby.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Amber: No that wont work...jack of all trades, master of none remember? Even at your strongest you aren't like Jet...but if you think about it, neither am I. Damn it without time I can't research what level of connection is required.

----

"Harry pats Zach on the back"

Harry: It's fine. We got bigger concerns Guys, Zach's back to normal. He was one of the last ones James mentioned. Is Fawkes responding yet? Does anyone know anything about what bullshit Jet pulled?

"Harry wanted nothing more than to sock Jet in the face right now, but first they needed to find said face"

----

"As the attack readies, suddenly, human figure flies crashing into Stark and sends him flying a good few dozen miles. Nono stands where Stark had been, with Sean following. The Kraken seems to have severely injured it's tentacles from Nono punching Aaron right out of it's grip"

Nono: Oh, poor beast. Nono did not mean to cause you injury. King Ganta! We shall deal with master Aaron. Move on.

----

"Fawkes takes the kick while stepping back. As a result, he lets himself get carried by the momentum, and then grabs Ledge and uses that same moment to flip him and send him flying into a wall. Ledge is slightly stunned, and by the time he gets his wits about him, there's a gun to his face. Fawkes is grabbing his chest with his injured left hand, breathing erratically"

Fawkes: My...win...stand down...

----

"Ixia springs forth with a massive blast of power, leaving the floor behind her damaged. The nova force around her lets her burn through the vines and she places a well delivered punch right in Ikon's face"

Ixia: Why do they always resist arrest I swear to God

----

"James places a car on the magic and spell...polymerization. One Avian and Burstinatrix later, he puts Elemental Hero Flame Wingman on the field"

James: Now, unless I'm mistaken...whenever this guy destroys a monster, you take damage equal to the monster's attack...so...attack

"James waits. He was also hoping the god Carmen wouldn't notice the worst part of his little game. The cards she was seeing did not match the cards he was calling. He was using telepathic suggestions and illusions to try and trick her and end this as fast as possible"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Joe: Hell nah Spidy, your boring as fucking boring man. Get yourself a girl, hell, get yourself a boyfriend if you want.

---

Sandra: Does being infected count? Because maybe I should go. I've let the darkness invade my mind and body, it speaks to me, it empowers me, trust me gruesomely murdering both of you is not a thought a have have not considered. And by infusing this power with my own, I'm the only one here who could actually get to Jet.

---

"Before anything else could happen, Abby was suddenly knocked out cold ejecting David from her mind. Before him Cassandra stood, the same mystical cosmic power empowering her that was displayed that time they fought HYDRA not long ago. The darkness had found something, and had triggered it."

Cassandra: Family... really David? You people don't care about us, we're just expendable clones anyway right. But it's ok David, I'm going to do what SXM wouldn't. I'm going to bring Terra Corp crumbling down, and I'm going to get the clones. Then... we're coming you people, you so called "heroes".

"Cassandra ported away going for Terra Corp."

---

"Tesla and Chulance got the family out, the ones Tesla grabbed was kicking and screaming but they could do utterly nothing to her except break their own fists/knees. You try to rescue people from certain doom and they still hate you, oh the joys of heroisum Tesla thought."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Amber: You do realize that means death Sandra. And I don't think even the White Phoenix complete could bring you back...

"Amber was starting to dislike this plan. No matter who took the bullet it seemed it was someone close to her"

Amber: There has GOT to be someone else we can use. Preferably a scumbag I don't give two shits about

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:19 pm

"Sandra responded to Harry while conversing with the others."

Sandra: I will spread the word about Zach so nobody else comes after him. There is no word from James and Fawkes at this time, though there is some news on Jet.

Sandra: Well who else do you think would work. There is probably millions of infected world wide, but most of those has little to know idea how to use their new power, they are simply going on blood lust and instinct. Even then, none of those are as a opposing figure figure as I am. I'm the only one here that wielded the darkness almost as my own power. If anybody got any bright ideas, shout them out. Otherwise, I say options are slim.

"At this point Sandra didn't frankly care about death anymore. If it meant saving her family and friends from almost certain doom, or zombiefication, whatever Jet planned. Then she was on the ready to bite that bullet."

---

"Cassandra had ported straight into a Terra Corp facility and within seconds charred bodies was left strewn around her. If you didn't know where the clones pods was you died, the blackness in her eyes suggested she embraced the shadows. Unfortunately she failed to do what Sandra did, the shadows was urging her towards aggressive and destructive acts."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Amber:...but...bright

"Amber's eyes light up"

Amber: What about the opposite? Wouldn't sacrificing someone with the opposite powers work? Someone intrinsically connected with light or light magic or the sun, or fire, etc. If that's the case I can think of a few fuckers I wouldn't mind sending.

"Harry suddenly shows up with Filipe"

Harry: HEYO!

Amber: Harry! It's nice to see you...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Sandra: I was wondering when you'd show up Light Admiral.

"Harry was quick to notice the darkness in Sandra's eyes, though something seemed off about her state compared to the others. Sandra's glare at him was one of dire rivals, yet, she did not proceed to attack him any way. Harry knew the darkness wanted her to though, far more then anyone else in this room, the darkness wanted Harry gone."

Sandra: Lets get you two caught up.

"Sandra had initially ignored Filipe's very presence when her attention had turned to Harry as he arrived in person, though she had knowledge him now, there was a uncomfortable few seconds there. Sandra's seemingly lack of emotion towards her dead friends return also suggested while she appeared to have the majority control of herself, that it was a steady ongoing battle.

Sandra was quick to catch two up on what she and Amber had found out about Jet. She also quickly addressed Harry briefly explaining her situation with the darkness."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Harry: Oh...wait, why not use me?

"Harry seemingly reaches the conclusion with ease compared to the others, as if it's obvious to him"

Filipe: Wait, but Sandra said a connection to darkness so why would you work? Are you daft?
Harry: Because I'm a polar opposite, duh? In fact, wouldn't a polar opposite to reverse the spell work even better?
Amber:...in theory yes. But this isn't what you think. You wont go back to the Host or wherever you were Harry. You wont even pass through Death herself. You will be send directly to the end of all things. We wont be able to get you back

"There's an uncomfortable few seconds as Harry just stares at Amber"

Harry: So? Hmm, I didn't expect this to end this way. When Raphael mentioned darkness, I knew it had to be Jet right away so I asked him to find me a way back here...I really wanted a crack at him damn it!

"Harry cracks his knuckles and then just sighs"

Harry: But it's what it is...I'm the best bet, just do it

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:33 pm

"Sandra has to resist as the darkness nearly had her crack a smirk upon Harry offering his life away."

Sandra: If this is the final decision, then we should get a move on with it before Jet becomes aware we actually are a threat to him. Also Amber, the likelihood is you get one, and only one shot at this. Lets not forget that Jet is darkness, we get this wrong and this entire sector of the universe could vanish in a instant for all we know.

"Sandra could feel the power Jet had at his disposal, it seemed limitless in every way, a power so vast even Mother could not contain it. And even Sandra felt this was but a portion of it. Jet was screwing with them, tormenting them slowly. If he was a quick eradication of everything, he could of had it long ago. He just doesn't feel threatened, even Sandra's stuff seemed child's play to him. How she managed to slip the information gathering portion of that stunt under the radar even she wasn't fully sure"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:22 pm

"Harry and Amber keep staring at each other"

Filipe: Wait just a goddamn second here Harry. You're jumping the gun man, we don't know if this is the only solution
Harry: Oh don't bullshit me bro. We both know you just don't want me to go again

"Harry holds out a hand, and I sigh and give him a high five, holding on"

Filipe: You should talk to Ruth
Harry: Yeah...I should...but I wont...

"As Harry and Filipe say their goodbyes, Amber is seen readying the spell, tears in her eyes. A tear comes to Filipe's eye as well"

Filipe: This was too short a reunion man...
Harry: I know...see you on the flip side...I love you man

"Amber finishes the preparations and Harry walks into the center of the circle"

Harry: Oh! And before I forget. Milo...don't beat yourself up over all this shit that's happened with Sandra and Dave, and Mother and everything else. Just be better bro. I know you can.

"Amber chants the incantation and looks at Harry"

Amber: Harry...it's...

"Amber hesitates the pull the plug as everyone stares at the glowing circle"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

"Milo looked at Harry getting ready to sacrafice, Amber preparing the spell, Sandra with the darkness."

Milo: Harry...no.. What...the hell is wrong with you people..Harry is our fucking friend, we're not sacrificing him into oblivion..

"Milo groaned looking at Amber>"

Milo: Amber shut the fuck up!

"Milo used TK to lift Harry up and toss him into a table outside of the circle."

Milo: Enough if we want to stop Jet..we're not sacrificing you..you want to stop Jet that's good, because you're the only one that can, you're going to fight him, and beat his ass, and save the world, the SXM way, not this sacrifice shit, you hear me Estavon. You fight Jet, and you beat him that's the new plan!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Harry: I would fucking love to do that Milo but how the bloody fuck are we suppose to get him here?!
Filipe: Since when do you say bloody?
Harry: MI6 thing. Anyone business at hand! The fuck do we do Milo

"Amber is seen staring at the circle with a look of relief, but gets up to face Milo as well"

Amber: They're right Milo. We need to sacrifice SOMEONE. Now I already said, find me someone that works. Harry would be the best bet in theory, but I can do with anyone with a connection...it'll just take more of my own effort

----

"Along the LA sewers, Melker is making her way slowly towards the exit, when she hears the rumbling of water, and turns back. The torrent heading towards her, and most importantly, the red glow in it indicating some sort of magic. She barely has time to raise a shield that protects her and blocks out the water, creating a safe bubble, and then she starts running towards the exit"

Melker: That cow did something to this water, I have to hurry

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Milo: get him here..the fuck he is here, he's everywhere, he's darkness itself, he's a step above every and anything we can fucking do, except you, you're fucking Harry Estavan, the light admiral, you can win.

"Milo just starts laughing, not out of desperation or even..insanity but one that's victorious like eveything is a joke."

Milo: Hehe...Harry can beat Jet's ass. Jet is darkness, Harry's light. Get it..yin and yang, and you're forgetting my daughter Amy Ventro, her power deals with concepts...she's a little kid..but by the age of three Her mommy..was using her to host the phoenix..way too much energy for my little girl..but..

"Milo grinned."

Milo: If Jet's the concept of darkness, then we use Amy to make Harry light. We don't know what fucking spell Jet used, and don't have time to figure out, we don't need a spell we've got a Ventro, she dosen't have the power to turn someone into a concept alone, but with help from me, Amber, Carmen, whoever else..we can make it happen, then it's just light vs dark..Harry you're gonna have to learn quick..or else we're all dead..everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next