Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"Rider had managed to harness the electric energy from the thunder, and was playing with sparks in his hands but looking at the atmosphere he could tell Isabel was doing more then playing with sparks."

Rider: Wooah...sike..this is nothing compared to the stuff I've seen in space..but still.they look pretty pissed..[i]
Milo: Yama...and [i]that's not all..I'm picking up a couple more powerful people, taking over the team is one thing but this is going pretty far..

"Milo was on guard but made his way over to Nick picking up his son who was injured and he looked at the battle."

Milo: If S.H.I.E.L.D is minding their own damn business then I'm minding mine..Sandra..you can do this..

"Milo gave her some encouragement before him and Nick vanished. Aboard the Hellicarrier Sean lay down in pain he'd expended so much energy, and he was reeling in pain from all the damage he'd taken today, overloaded by Sandra's psionic energies, and then getting hit his own team mate's reality warping meant he wasn't exactly in the greatest shape. While Sammie had come too and the medics had done their best with her injuries it wasn't enough for her to fully restore her powers, at least not to the point where she could do any significant repairs to the damage caused in their battle and she reached out to touch Sean who was in more pain then her."

Sammie: Sean..
Oliver: It's okay..he'll get better it's jst
Sammie: I could have won..fucking Milo..even with the wave..he's so good with mixing powers..especially ours since he's so use to them..I just wish I could fix everything I don't even have that much power left.
Oliver: It's okay Sammie..we'll find a way..you've gotten some power back..so the rest will come..
Sammie: The rest will come...wait...that's it! Ollie your a genius!

"Sammie leaned in to kiss Oliver, and using her power she changed slightly nothing really noticeable but she looked less tired, more energetic, more lively, and then momentarily she looked even better, felt even better."

Sammie: OH my goshhh it works!!!
Oliver: What..the kiss? I don't feel any different..I mean
Sammie: Uhh not that dummy, my powers, I had a little bit of power, so I thoguht about it..the rest will come..so I used my powers so I'm not tired,
Oliver: So if you keep bending reality eventually you'll be back to full power, it's like a way to recharge your powers even faster..as long as you have time to get some power back from when you initially run out.
Sammie: Exactly! So I'm just gonna keep going if only we could wake up Sean so he could charge me up even faster, like what Milo did.

"Sammie used her power again once again tampering with reality, and began doing it multiple times in an attempt to race back to her full power, while Oliver just sat back."

Oliver: When I first met her..she was a mess turning street poles into dogs, and cookies into pissed off monsters..now she's actually figuring out how to really work her powers if we ever get everyone's powers back to their original levels..she'd be stronger then before...one of the strongest on the planet.

"While Aaron suddenly looked around and was surrounded by darkness, and suddenly several pillars of light began shooting forth and energy was swirling around him, and a vortex swallowed him up and he began flying through several vortex's of emptiness until ending up in-front of a giant Milo face eyes glowing, and around him several Absorbiums were seen, and suddenly the scenery switched to that of earth and humans were seen with advanced technology, and numerous dead super-humans, and suddenly Milo appeared in his costume then plain clothes, and stared at Aaron."

Milo: Aaron..welcome..don't worry..I didn't actually move you..your body is still on S.H.I.E.L.D hell your still awake..talking..but I split part of you from your body to come to here..wherever here is.

"Milo cracked open a beer and tossed one to Aaron watching it soar through this empty ruined earth into Iron man's hands. Milo took a sip of the expensive beer, and sighed."

Milo: All of this shit..this could happen..Tess..she made it hard for all of us..wiping out all those cities..all those people dead..billions of people, and for the first time...ever..we can't bring the people back, we couldn't just restore the cities..because of the chaos wave....we're far more vulnerable then we use to be...we use to be gods Aaron..no matter what went down..we had the power to fix it, hell if I wanted I could summon the fucking dragon balls, and call forth Shenron to bring back all the people that died..but Mother and Death did away with that, and cast us into a new far more dark and scary world...what I'm saying is..I'm scared Aaron..I'm scared to trust you and the Avengers, and the rest of humanity..with our future..because frankly the last time I had my sister's power..it didn't look promising not only for us but for everyone..we've got alot of enemies out there...and we've lost alot of the power we had to stop them.

"Milo drank some more of the beer and walked over to a damaged table and set it down, and reached down for a 12 pack that was on the ground and set it on the table only 10 beers remaining."

Milo: Look long story short I support Sandra taking over the SXM, but taking over Genosha..well..you saw how that shit went..and this is just the beginning..and then there's the darkness.. which brings me to my point I support Sandra..I don't support this new power..she has..it's sinister..evil..and something I don't even want to get my hands on..Aaron I don't know what to do, for the past year we've been living a lie admitting to crimes we didn't do, and we're slowly rebuilding our image, we need to purge Sandra of this new force..we're falling apart..again..and this time it just like all the deaths in New York it might be permenant unless..we do something about it..the question is what do we do..how do we find a solution everyone's happy with, that's why I brought you here man..we can't get torn apart..not again..I don't know what to do...not anymore..

"It was clear Milo supported Sandra, and his feelings for her certainly played a role in that, he thought the SXM needed new leadership new direction, but at the same time while he was prepared to piss some people off, he didn't want to be in a war with his closest friends, they had too many enemies to be fighting each other."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:04 pm

"Aaron cracked open his beer and sighed, collapsing onto a chair with Milo"

Aaron: I know man...I didn't want to turn the guns on Sandra either, the girl has been through enough. And heck, she's as fit to lead the team as any of you. She's seen enough to know what it takes. But taking over Genosha island borders on dictatorial. It does nothing to help us...right before you ported me, Marcus said we're ordered to stand down and race back to NYC, so here's my suggestion to you. Get me some of that darkness energy, and try and create some form of suppressor, and what you do with it is what you choose

"Aaron takes another drink"

Aaron: As for what I'll do. Marcus has a fix on the person that stole cerebro. Apparently it was a woman, which I hope is easy on the eyes because that's always nice in a fight. Avengers are gonna try and track her down and get your mind machine back. After that's done, if Sandra succeeds in taking Genosha...I will be back. And I will be ready this time. You know me Milo. I only fail the first time.

--

"Poll walks up to Sammie and pats her back"

Poll: Good job. Sean, come here

"Poll calls Sean over and puts a hand on his shoulder and starts sending electromagnetic energy into him"

Poll: Use that, turn it into something Sammie can use. We need to hurry

"She looks over at Elsa and Matt who are in pretty bad shape"

---

"Milo was absolutely right. In front of the Watchtower, facing up to Terrel, Mike and Rider, is Amber. Up on the roof is Anna. Amber takes a good look around, and begins levitating all the unconscious heroes on Sandra's side to her, laying them down carefully"

Amber: You stupid idiots. I am the rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World, Refract, Rewind

"She gives out the commands and uses her sorcery to slowly reverse the injuries on everyone there. Once they're healed, she speaks to all of them"

Amber: If any one of you move to stop the fight, I'll re-kick your asses myself

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 pm

"Milo just laughed not something he could afford to do much these days, these days he was running low on humor."

Milo: We've all been through too much..that's the problem..everyone's on the edge..the whole world is more scared of powers..then ever before..and I can't blame them..I was always too damn indecisive..when I had my powers..my title I was literally suppose to protect the whole universe..earth was just one of the places..of course I was biased towards it..now I wish I listened to my bias more..perhaps we wouldn't be in the situation we're in..As for the darkness energy I think I have a solution to that....a mutual friend/enemy of ours Terrell..I saw him get his hands on some..it'll be easier to score from him then it will from Sandra..I want to stay on her good side, this darkness..it's influencing her..but..she's not the bad guy..none of us are..it's just.

"Milo sighed he wanted to defend her, and stick with her. It was hard but even he couldn't lie he had some complaints about the team's managements, it was just he'd been too busy drowning his sorrows in the bottle. He finished his beer, and reached for a second cracking it open and taking a sip."

Milo: You know you've been through alot of shit in life..when beer starts tasting like water. That woman we need to track her down now..and I do know you that's why I want to talk to you..I don't want to pick a side..but if I end up having too..I want to make sure I'm on the right side of history...that's why for now..I want to call a truce..an alliance..to deal with the darkness I'll get you your energy, and I'll do my best to keep the team from tearing each other apart...as for Genosha I can't make any promises I'm not the same Fusion I once was..I can't control or make Sandra do anything anymore..
"Sean was in pretty bad shape himself, but he began converting the energy and struggled to get up. Sammie went over to him sitting down putting her hands on him."

Sammie: It's okay if you can't Sean you got fucked up pretty bad..
Sean: No I got it..we need you at full power..that's more important then me being in pain.

"Sean focused on his own powers, and began fueling Sammie, and suddenly she felt like her heart was racing, power was flooding through her. Sammie began using her power over and over, until she was back..past full power, using her power to fix the team."

Sammie: All better!

"Sammie used her power to fix the team up, and reverse the damage, with Sean feeling better knowing his powers were fully restored."
Rider: Oh shit..now this kind of power..I haven't seen anywhere...it's crazy!

"Rider was in amazement of Amber's sorcery, magic wasn't foreign to him, of course he didn't understand it past the basics and he definently had no talent in it what-so-ever but he'd never seen such powerful mystical energy be commanded by one person."

Rider: That's crazy..and...she's so hot.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 pm

"Aaron sighs when he hears Terrel's name. It had been a long time since then. A very long time. Once Milo finishes, he puts a hand on his shoulder""

Aaron: That's the thing Milo...yes you can. There was always something about you before. Invincibility breeds weakness and stagnation. Now you're on you're on your toes. On guard, always afraid. One mistake and you can die

"Aaron grins"

Aaron: Fear is our greatest weapon as long as we aren't paralyzed by it. Welcome to the mortal world Ventro, enjoy your stay.

"He stands up"

Aaron: Now send me back will ya? Team was kinda wrecked, need to make sure they're alright

----

"Elsa rockets up as Tyler sighs in relief"

Tyler: Okay so what do we do now? Aaron?

"The Aaron that was left answers"

Aaron: We need to head back to NYC. We were given orders
Poll: And just let this defeat stand?!
Nono: Master Aaron we can take them! Nono, miss Samantha and Princess Poll were taken off guard! If we go back in we can
Aaron: I said, no! Marcus gave an order. We follow. We got other business. And besides, I never said this is over

"Natsu grins at that"

Aaron: I am not going to let her take an entire country just because she's pissy about team managment

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:03 pm

"Milo knew Aaron might not be too keen on the idea of Terrell playing a role in developing a suppressor to deal with the darkness but he was the only route they could go that wouldn't arouse suspicion in Sandra."

Milo: Easy for you to say with your contingency plans for all of us you're the god damn Batman, I'm just Clark Kent without a cape.

"Milo just shook his head smirking."

Milo: Yeah I think I've overstayed that welcome I've been ready to pack my bags and head back to omnipotence ever since Mother's damn wave, I think it might be time for the Illuminati to have another one of those meetings..once we find a secure place..until we meet again..

"Milo snapped and Aaron was back together, while Milo was back at his room in the X Station walking towards screen looking down at earth below."

Milo: Hopefully..next time..we meet...it won't be like that..grab some food..drinks..just enjoy each other's company like the old days..before..all this happened..before Tess..
Sammie: Oh fuck him..
Matt: I bet you'd want too.
Sammie: Well...he is a big black man..I bet..he's
Oliver: Enough we don't need to talk about the director's sex life, let's just focus on getting back to NYC
Sammie: Oooh someone's getting jellyyy!! Razz
Oliver: Am not
Sammie: Am not really Ollie..your too sophisticated to be talking like that..we're business people..now
Sean: As much as I don't want to leave the island alone, I say we let the people choose, although something tells me she won't be happy with the answer..most people on Genosha might give if it's not out of fear..let's just go..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 pm

"Aaron shakes his head when he's put back together. Now knowing Milo is ready in case Sandra loses control he's even more confident in Marcus' orders"

Aaron: Lets get out of here

"Natasha's dropship finally returns to the hangar and Aaron is briefed. He's also given info about the fight about to happen"

Aaron: Natasha's back on deck...and Yamairo is on the island. Unless any of you think you can handle that guy, I say we let him handle this

Poll: Samantha you really shouldn't tease poor Oliver like this
Nono: What big thing does Marcus have anyway miss Samantha?
Poll: Nono, be quiet and don't egg her on.
Nono: But!

"Poll slaps the back of her head. Meanwhile, Elsa is looking out the window towards the island."

Natsu: What's wrong?
Elsa: Did you not notice? That one fighter on Sandra's team...he looked
Laxus: Just like our old bro the Surfer amirite? Whodya think he is?
Elsa: I do not know...I just hope he is not some family of Norrin's. We never found out if his planet discovered of his death did we?

----

"Meanwhile, we find Fawkes reading several weapons with Erica and Ledge. The rest of the X-Force are there as well. James is only half paying attention"

Fawkes: Okay this is the plan. Peter is going to bring us to the city the cerebra thieves are supposedly at. Once we're dropped off, he's going to do a little trick we did once to try and find the Phoenix Alliance. He's going to run at super speed and check every single knock and cranny of the open city
Peter: I can't do it as fast as I used to, but I'll prolly be able to finish in about 5-10 minutes give or take
Fawkes: Once we find what we're looking for, we take cerebra back

James: You could wait for the Avengers
Fawkes: No need. I don't plan for a fight. But even if there is one, Ellen, Misery and Peter are more than enough to handle these blokes.
Marianna: Sure, go ahead and ignore me and Simon

"Fawkes finishes readying a final pistol"

Fawkes: Peter, take us

"In an instant, all of the X-Force is take to (insert where they're hiding here because Mike hasn't said yet). As soon as they arrive, in a dark alley, Peter speeds off"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 pm

"With the fatigues and stresses reduced Sandra is once again able to get a better grasp on the darkness and herself.   This was a unfortunate turn of events that had transpired, Shield was gone but now Yamairo stood before her."

Sandra: So it really has to come to this.

"She said that more of a statement knowing this was how things had to be.   Without Yamairo their would be no SXM, there would be no team.   They would all be in imprisonment or dead without him, fighting him was not something she wanted or would enjoy doing."

Sandra: If you feel you must make a stand, I will combat you Yamairo.   I've come this far, I can't turn back now.

"Sandra spoke more of her normal self at the moment.   SXM was one thing but Yamairo knew that Sandra knew where this road will lead, yet she was still driven to go down this path.   It was not like Sandra to put friends and especially family in danger unless something was wrong.   If the darkness was in fact having any play on Sandra's mind, it to in a sense of self awareness knew where this road was headed as well.   If their was anything attracting to darkness, death and despair was it.

Be it Sandra herself or the darkness creeping into her mind, she seemed set on her course of action and stood her space against Yamairo, clearly not backing down.   She seemed to want Yama to start the fight."

-----

Misery: Well at least you didn't land us in a bright sunny park.

"The dark and dingy areas was much more to Misery liking. Now to wait and see what Peter finds."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Marianna: Agreed with the former villain.

"Marianna grins and paths Misery's back"

Fawkes: Misery, speaking of. When the time comes, I'm going to have you do something for me. You're going to block whoever did this using those handy seals. Leave a nice little powerless present for the Avengers

------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Yamairo and Isabel slowly lower themselves down, Sandra following behind due to the wind tunnel. Anna jumps down and uses her kinetic form to land safely, as the weather begins to calm itself, but still raining heavily, as if Isabel is at the ready. The wind tunnel dissipates and Yamairo and Sandra are left in the center square with the Watchtower behind it, the entire area damaged and destroyed from the battles. But besides the heroes, not a soul is around. Isabel walks and quietly sits down watching the fight, Anna joining them. Amber watches from up nearer the Watchtower, he eyes going around to the various other heroes"

Amber: Remember, if one of you interferes in this, I will put you down so fast your heads are going to spin.

"Yamairo puts himself into combat stance and faces down Sandra. He didn't want to do this. He had retired from leadership. But he was not going to allow this to go any further. If Filipe wouldn't fight, then he would. The sound of the rain muffles everything else, and then, a single lightning bolt, not caused by Isabel, just the storm, rings out. And at that moment, Yamairo attacks, the sword glows with power, the attack rune activating, and in an instant he teleports in front of Sandra, slashing and sending out an energy attack"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 pm

(On a Pacific Island where the Taker's are currently settled. Population: 3017)

Victor: I'll see you guys in... Idk this'll take a while. *takes a deep breath* HERMES!

"Victor is now suited in an armor decorated with feather patterns and special footwear resmbling what the god wore himself. With a mock wave, Victor sped off with his first destination being Tokyo, Japan.

Kara and Ethan were finishing up on making a teleportation terminal that could run on the generators she was shipped. Wayne was resting on a cot deeper within the temple they stayed in. As for Veronica, she remained in her chamber just looking at the cerebro. It was still on the floor where she had left it. She had gotten over her fit of laughter and excitement, especially knowing that team was going to be tracked down soon enough. She tried too hard and she did too much."

Veronica: Team, the enemy may have a lock on our position. We need to leave.
Kara: Leave?! What do you mean leave?! We have shit here? And Wayne needs sleep!
Veronica: Then Ethan will make your teleporter. I'll put your plans into his head. Damon you're on watch, I'll wake Wayne.

"Veronica woke Wayne up and gave him the update of everything going on, he groans but gets off the cot and heads to the others in the main chamber. Ethan is his control over movement to build Kara's device"

Kara: It only sends one person at a time, so, hurry.
Ethan: I was never a good builder, but I'm making up for it with speed.
--------------------

Mike: Who's the chick? She's a b-
Terrell: That's Amber, and she not a bitch. She's-
Mike: What? I was going to say babe! She's hot!
Terrell: You're an idiot... Long time no see Amber! You still got your weight up after that wave?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 pm

"Amber stares at Terrel and gives him the death glare"

Amber: Wanna try me? Trust me, I can still kick your ass to satisfiable levels, and with you, I don't even need that much motivation

"She was of course referring to Dale's once temporary death. While she had forgiven Terrel to an extent, grudges die hard with her and she never forgot what he did then"

---

(by the way Mike, the Cerebro isn't some small helmet. It's a larger circular structure. The helmet is just what the telepaths who use it put on to focus their power through it. It's more like a big radio tower/amplifier for telepathy)

"As the Takers are all in the main room, Peter suddenly appears"

Peter: Oh...found you. Excuse me one second

"Before they can do anything else, he vanishes again at super speeds and appears back at the X-Force"

Peter: Found them. Place was smaller than I thought. Didn't bother to get Cerebro's location. There was four of 'em that I counted. Couldn't quite tell what their powers were.

Fawkes: James, double the psychic shielding Take us there. Not right into their faces, outside

"Peter nods and as quick as a flash, all the X-Force is just outside the temple the enemy is using"

Peter: This is it.
Fawkes: Morph find a vantage point. Witch, Fullmetal, Spark...cause a ruckus. Ledge with me, lets find Cerebro. Misery, take a few steps back, wait for them to be mid battle, and then lock their powers

"Fawkes turns himself and Ledge invisible and flanks the main entrance. Marianna grins"

Marianna: Oh...a ruckus huh~?

"She sends out a bit of flame and snaps her finger, setting off a chain reaction and a massive explosion just outside the temple"

Marianna: There's your ruckus Invisible.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:36 am

"The other members of Sandra's team that still could gathered around to watch the battle, but took Amber's warning not to interfere. Troy treating this like a game offered up some bettering odds."

Troy: Well seeing she just beat a super Android, Sean and a reality warper in one fight and now back at full health and power. I place a hundred on the Phoenix. Any bet takers out here?

-----

"Sandra was prepared for Yamairo's attack and had the teleported the instant he arrived, though confident in her power she has taken hits from magical swords before, once nearly dying from one. So this weapon of Yamairo's was not to be taken lightly. Sandra grabs Yamario quickly in a tk grip soon as she arrived, keeping distance encase he tries a quick move that somehow gets past her."

Sandra: Come Yamairo, this effort is futile. I could have already put you to sleep and this would be over. I know you live by the code of a fair fight, but if you really wanted to stop me you should of hit while I was still injured. I've known you since day one I arrived, you don't need to do this.

"With the level of telepath she was Sandra would have no trouble staying a step ahead of each move Yamairo makes. She kept watch on the effects of time for any funny business and her own power was enough to put Yamairo down on the spot at a whim. Sandra wasn't even using the darkness at this point and found her Phoenix abilities had this fight over before it started."

Sandra: Honestly I don't want to put you down within seconds of opening a battle. Just walk away while you have the opportunity.

-----

"The plan sounded easy enough. Seal these misfits away and leave them to Shield's will. Meanwhile his partner in stopping crime should put on a entertaining show until the moment is right."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:02 am

Amber: I think you're underestimating Yamairo.

"Yamairo closes his eyes, one of the runes on the rune sword glows, and at that moment, Sandra stops being able to follow his thoughts or even telepathically access his head. He teleports. When Sandra tries to follow, she can't, and he appears behind her and stabs the sword into her shoulder, before slicing down, giving her a deep cut all along her back, and kicking her away"

Yamairo: Wont be that easy. Psychic rune.

"Yamairo initiates a time stop and then sends out a magical blast to finish off Sandra, the energy rune of the blade flaring up. He winces in pain as he does, grabbing his left arm"

"Isabel": Amber Parker, is that what I think it is?
Amber: Yes...Yama's left arm. Don't worry, I'm hear to reseal it if he decides to be an idiot and release the cloak

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 am

"An agonizing scream came from Sandra as Yamairo's blade cut her deeply. While the effects of time did not top her, the injury should of. But before Yamairo blast hits Sandra gets sucked into a black abyss. The shadows reform a orb on the ground placing Sandra to safety, who's already started reversing her wounds. Without any further words Sandra gathered Phoenix energy, wings and a bird taking shape, her attack even if it lacked the phychic damage will still pack the physical.

Sandra launched the Phoenix energy bird but that wasn't her only attack. As the Phoenix energy raced towards Yamairo the darkness surrounded his feet, binding Yamairo in place for the Phoenix attack."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 am

"Yamairo focuses, extends his blade, and meets the cosmic flames. Once they hit the tip, they vanish, warped out of existence by a time-space manipulation with a localized effect. He then cuts the darkness, using a spacial warp to free himself"

Yamairo: Ever since the wave, I've come to realize I lost a lot less compared to most of you

"He teleports and stabs the sword into her stomach and a runic energy blast sends her flying back into the ground, leaving Yamairo floating above with the help of the sword"

Yamairo: Stand down Sandra. Don't make me hurt you anymore please

"Yamairo remembers the day he had first met her, scared girl that had watched her parents die"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:25 am

"Troy shrugged."

Troy: Huh whatya know, Yamairo kicking ass apparently. At least no one accepted the bet.

"It was surprising to see Yamairo this strong now, at one time Sandra outclassed him completely. But without the RAW power she once had Yamairo is proving to match up with her at every step."

-----

"Sandra despite the wounds still refuses to stay down, though she's not exactly springing up to feet after being stabbed. Sandra knew she lost power but couldn't believe Yamairo had become this comparable to her."

Sandra: I refuse... to let it end here... not after coming all this way.

"Sandra collected shadows and sent a series of tendrils at Yamairo fighting through her pain. As Yamairo focused on cutting those away Sandra teleported behind him blasting him square in the back with Phoenix energy."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:49 am

"Yamairo's eyes spring open, and barely just in time he warps the entire attack out of existence before taking a few steps. That wasn't his reaction, that was the blessings of the Styx kicking in and letting him "dodge". He takes a deep breath. Because of the blessings and everything else, his powers were relatively to the others not as affected by the wave. The fallback is that he tires much quicker"

Yamairo: I'm sorry for this Amber

"Yamairo cuts the air 8 times in quick succession. All the blasts disappear, and then he vanishes, teleporting into Sandra and stabbing her. When he does, all the 8 previous slashes hit simultaniously"

Yamairo: Nine Lives...

"The energy gets released from his sword and he pulls back, Sandra goes flying and he floats down, falling to one knee and breathing heavily. As he lands, he grips his left shoulder as well"

Yamairo: Damn...using the rune sword and the techniques has this disadvantage...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:42 am

"Sandra hits the ground in immense pain, her power depleting rapidly. Most other people would be dead by now, but even Sandra knew despite the Phoenix time was running out. Sure their was Sandra wanting control and being fed up with human leadership. Sure maybe the thrill of battle had the darkness playing some role in Sandra's actions. But all she was thinking about right now was failure. As a Phoenix Sandra doesn't have a great track record.

Now she had her mind set on a goal, some may not like it but that's the nature of the game. Sandra asked her closest friends, her family, and long time allies for there support and got them to follow her under promise of change. Yamairo was a dear friend but Sandra wasn't letting her loved one down again. Everybody had to risk a hell of a lot just to follow Sandra on this venture.

Sandra picked herself back up after a moment, it didn't seem hopeless as Yamairo magic seemed to be taking a toll on him. Sandra's eyes blackened as the more eery feel started to surround her once more. Sandra levitated to the sky slowly, she probably didn't have many attacks left in her at this stage, so it had to count. Sandra pulls in darkness from all around, including the storm. She darkened the entire battle area to black and immense pressure hit Yamairo, as if gravity tripled or more in a instant. Sandra struggled to hold everything together with her wounds recovering more slowly now and still effecting her.

Sandra summoned shadow tendrils all around Yamairo to attack from every possible which way at once, as well as attack Yamairo all over. Being the area was darkened it means these tendrils are all but invisible in the dark sky to boot."

Sandra: Forgive me Yamairo... for what may occur.

"One misplaced attack and a tendril could stab though Yamairo heart or skull killing him. With the shape she was in Sandra was uncertain if she could steer every attack away from a kill shot. Wasting no time Sandra launched her attack, shadow tendrils in large numbers flew though the black sky and attacked Yamairo."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:54 am

"Yamairo struggles in pain, until, one of the tendrils cuts through his left arm's red bandages. Suddenly, space around Yamairo begins to warp and in the next second, he's gone, In the same second, or maybe even instances before, Yama's in front of Sandra, blade in her chest. And then, an instant after, another Yama cuts her, as the first Yama vanishes. He had moved just a few instances in time before the actual attack was suppose to land and then landed an extra attack, creating two Yama's. He then removes the sword and freezes Sandra's wounds in place, before reversing time on the entire battlefield and removing all the shadows. However, at that point, he grabs his arm and screams in pain, falling down at the same time as Sandra"

Amber: Shit! He went ahead and got the seal removed
Anna: That wasn't...just technique though. His raw power increased

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:10 am

(Yeah I know, my mistake. The chamber it's in is actually covered in wiring and machinery to serve as a bootleg version of the real thing, though still powerful.)

Veronica: Fuck...

"Veronica says this after PEter suddenly appears and vanishes. She looks at Ethan who put his hands up with a smile"

Ethan: Done... I think

"He hands the device over to Kara before the explosion goes off outside. Just then Wayne walks in rubbing his eyes."

Kara: Him first!

"Kara points the handheld sphere shaped device at Wayne. His body gets covered with a blue energy before he disappears. She then give it a look as if waiting on it to charge and points it at Damon next. Before she can point it at Ethan,he quickly turns the device on her and she vanishes with a shocked look on her face. Lastly Ethan teleports the metallic coffin. Ethan throws the device making it smash against the wall at 100 miles per hour. Veronica gives him an odd look.

Ethan: Good thing they're being cautious out there, right?
Veronica: Why didn't we go?
Ethan: This is your fault right? They want you, right? I can get out of here pretty easy. I just have to lose that fast guy. You on the other hand *Chuckles* They're just about to come in and-

"Ethan stops as his eyes glaze over and he holds Veronica's hand to lead her out of the temple. Veronica almost looked like she was ready to greet the team"

Veronica: Is everything ok? I heard a loud ruckus...
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:11 pm

"The X-Force stare at the two arrivals

Marianna: That them?
Simon: Must be right?
Peter: There were more of them. Watch yourselves.

"Erica meanwhile has found a nice vantage point and is already attemting to get both Ethan and Veronica on her scope"

Erica: I have the solution Fawkes...give the order

"Fawkes and Ledge, meanwhile, have infiltrated the temple through the back, using Marianna's noises to cause a small c4 explosion in the walls to the sides. Using Peter's head, James maps out a route to where the cerebro is"

Fawkes: Take the shot if you can. End it

---

"Yamairo and Sandra hit the floor. Yamairo starts to get up, but just as before, his arm and his body both contain a "soul" and they begin to counter themselves, the arm forcefully freezing bits and pieces of Yama's body in time to perverse them while at the same time ignore the rest of the body, causing temporal displacements in the time manipulator that slowly kill him."

"Yama is unable to stand, going to just one knee, sword on the ground beside him, He watches Sandra's body, hoping that last attack was enough"
"Erica aims the first bullet at Ethan, since she assumes Veronica is the telepath and thus with James's help can be countered. A single bullet, anti-mugen, aimed at Ethan's head"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:35 pm

"Sandra awoke abruptly, unable to move with a shape agonizing pain in her chest. It doesn't take her long to remember the final stab then not much following that. Sandra used the last amounts of energy she could muster to undo the time freezes then just laid where was was in her own blood as the Phoenix started taking the necessary steps to preserve her life. Her recovery from this was going to be slow and the effects of this battle would be felt for a while unless Sandra got a bit of a recovery boost."

-----

"Misery had calmly taken position and was prepared to make their opponents powerless at a moments notice. The other two that was here seemed not to be here anymore."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 pm

"Yamairo notices she's regenerating"

Yamairo: You undid the time freezes

"He grabs the sword, and forces himself to his feet, every step he takes hurts him. On the sidelines, Isabel locks eyes with Amber, who holds out her hand and motions her to wait. Yamairo manages to make himself to Sandra and puts his blade to her neck"

Yamairo: My win...surrender. Say it. Don't make this a death battle

"Yamairo can barely stand, his grip on his sword shakes so much he has to keep it a good bit away from Sandra's neck or risk cutting it accidentally"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am

"Sandra was in no condition to fight back any more. Her wounds pained her still as the recovery was progressing slowly, but through the hopelessness of her situation Sandra locks eyes to Yamairo, she seemed determined and ready to fight even to her own demise for her cause."

Sandra: I... refuse...

"Sandra struggled just to speak with the injuries Yamairo had given her. Her fate was in Yamairo's hand, with the revival ban still in effect their was no certainty that even the Phoenix could bring her back if Yamairo dealt the finishing blow."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:25 am

"Yamairo keeps her eyes locked with hers, the sword coming close to Sandra's throat. The blade was now held by a firm grasp, the prospect of taking a life kicking Yamairo's self discipline back into effect"

Yamairo: Sandra...

"Yamairo's eyes betray nothing. Behind his gaze the battle for Sandra's life is being waged. On the one hand, taking the life of one of his closest friends, no, just the taking of a life. On the other hand, if he lets her go, this wont have a good end. If he wasn't sure about Sandra before, after seeing the powers she's wielding, he knows he cannot trust her in this state. The blade digs into her skin"

Yamairo: I'm..

"However, before he can say or do anything, his pupils sudden dilate indicating loss of consciousness, the grip on his sword laxes and fortunately barely grazes Sandra's throat before it falls, leaving only the lightest of cuts. Yamairo stumbles and falls backwards, slamming into the ground, unconscious. As soon as he does, Isabel races to him, and so does Amber, who puts up a powerful barrier around his left arm"

Amber: Goddamn it. It's progressed a hell of a lot. Isabel back away, let me do my thing...Sandra

"Amber touches Sandra's forehead and finds whatever bits of psionic/phoenix power remains in her"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World, Refract

"Instantly, the energies are multiplied by pulling from parallel worlds, and Sandra is given a boost"

Amber: Heal yourself and step away.

"Isabel gives Sandra a death glare as Anna sighs still sitting"

Anna: Guess it's over...Sandra is now officially the leader of the Shadow X-Men. Milo's following her, Filipe stepped back, Yamairo lost in 1 on 1. Hope you guys know what you're doing here

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am

"Sandra tends to her wounds quickly as possible and steps back out of Amber's way as soon as she could stand. There was no gloating, no celebration of this win. Instead she just watched on hoping Amber could spare his life. Sandra expected resistance to her taking over in this fashion, but to go this far. In all of SXM there was probably nobody respected more then Yamairo, and while Sandra's views of the world has come to class with his, it did not make them any less friends."

Troy: Well Phoenix, you pulled out that win by the skin of your teeth.
Sandra: Shut the fuck up Troy before I shut you up, or probably worse one of these people (regarding Isabel, Anna, Amber) do.

"Sandra knew what Troy was like and this was no time for his bullshit."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next