Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:01 am

Amber: Because those two are okay. They're grandstanding, crazy, Tie, the girl, is has a worse temper than Fathae and Earrings the guy is a bigger manwhore than...actually I can't think of anyone worse than him. They have their faults, but they aren't trying anything evil. And I know that because

Dante: She sent me, Fathae, Keeth and the Dwarf to cheek them out. They're clean. Bit zealous, but clean

"Dante greets Dale and gives Sean a slight evil eye"

Dante: So, Seany, how's life not being a massive tool?

----

Fawkes: It...

"The man turns towards Fawkes and runs straight towards him. Fawkes barely has time to react before he aims a punch with the metal arm. Both Fawkes and Ledge can feel the air get pushed like a shockwave from the sheer strength in that arm. Fawkes doesn't get phased for very long and quickly judo flips him a few feet way"

Fawkes: Claw...no, everyone. Don't let that arm hit you. Whatever you do. Psych?
James: Trying...trying...I can't access his mind!

----

Diana: I don't wanna go against anybody little angel. I was sent here to judge and see if the girl could be an asset in the fight against the paranormal. The Burial Agents want to kill her, because she's been murdering angels...what do you think

"She turns to Castiel"

Diana: You ever met her? Heard of her? What little files we had showed she was the daughter of an Inquisitor of the Burial Agency. She disappeared after her father's death, and records show her emerging under the care of one Namini Rikudo. She disappeared off the grid once Miss Rikudo apparently lost her status as the one they call Sorcerer Supreme, and then reemerged here in LA, killing angel, demon, anything related to heaven or hell. I get the feeling you, and Milo here know what happened in between. Sounds like Shadow X-Men territory

"Despite her flirty and bon vivant nature, she was obviously extremely perceptive"

----

"Meanwhile, back at Avengers HQ, Aaron and Chris are still working on the hardware for analyzing energy signatures"

Aaron: Is Sean back yet?
Elsa: I am afraid not
Aaron: Sammie! Find him. He's probably at Strange Manor. Get him and everyone there here now, I need Amber's help goddamn it!
Chris: Oh my Strange! As in Miss Strange, the heroic expert on mystical energy! So many questions!

Natsu: This guy's a nutter...

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:12 am

Tie could feel some worry from Earrings, but figured she let him handle it now. Especially for playing around plus it was better to speak with the people who halted the Archangel. She grinned finding the family amusing and odd. "A rift or even a portal in our reality. It connects to other places some filled with exotic and chaotic forces." She lifted her left hand and formed a sphere of energy. It changed colors then shapes at will. "While others may be filled with things best locked away. Don't worry those things are locked away. If anything they tried to leave their reality they would essentially be recycled into a pool of energy from multiple realms."

Her hand closed into a fist. "At that point I'd barely consider them a threat." The burst of starlight that was created by Yelena immediately filled the sky above them. "Well maybe something like that could be an issue."

-----------------------------------------

The moment Earrings was immobile he began speaking with the tongue of an Angel. His voice was magnificent but terrifying. Their world was slowly being changed as the Reality Marble consumed them. A great throne room was the new battle ground filled with hundreds of his treasures, but in the end they weren't meant for this battle. "May my mind and thou will be absolute."

The energy outside of the marble tried to breakthrough his own reality. He created a barrier for his mind as Yelena cast her spell. The world around was weakening even beginning to crumble, but his became brighter. "This Kingdom of mine will not BREAK!" both forces continuosly fought. The Reality Marble faded from them but into her attack. The reality marble absorbed the energy from the blast and he could feel the heat from his earrings burn as it tried to battle against it.

"Now that...was more like it!" he tried to grin but it was obvious that wasn't something to shrug off easily.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am

Filipe: I think we should go help your brother hmm, Tie was it?

---

"Yelena stares at him"

Yelena: That was a powerful spell. Altering reality

"Despite her calm demeanor, after Blue's failure, there wasn't much else she could throw at the Angel that would stick. She was grossly unprepared for such an arsenal of weaponry. Had he not have those, he would have fallen. As she considers her options. Gally, Ruth and Tie teleport in to support Earrings, with me landing besides Yelena"

Filipe: Yeah see...over there are four very powerful angels, two of them Archangel siblings. So the way I see it, I'm thinking diplomacy is in order ehre

"Yelena looks at Filipe, and then Earrings"

Yelena: I will place wards and barriers over this rift. Runic magic. They will serve as alarms and containment. I will be kept informed of your movements from now on. Those are my terms, do we have a deal angels?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:53 am

Tie immediately grabbed Earrings and through him over her back, but she could feel him recovering. She wondered if he tried using his magic or toys first. Either way the position he was in looked embarrassing anyway. "If you stopped showing her your toys maybe you wouldn't be in this position."

She chastized him over the performance mainly because she didn't get to see it. Yelena's deal seemed satisfactory. "Fine fine if it seems necessary to you. I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind."

"Uhhh sure lady! Oh....Melker escaped."

Tie nearly dropped him and sighed. "Not surprising actually. She should still be trying to slaughter he way through my guards." she looked at Ruth who was likely fuming from this reveal.

"There is no need to fret I will find your mutt, but I'm afraid there may be several other dog catchers near." she could sense the presence of another Angel in her tower. "It shouldn't be difficult. I've barely even broken a sweat yet." She smiled at Gally then teleported. Tie lowered some of the defenses to allow the Angels to sense where in the tower she was. Castiel could immediately hear the flapping of wings and saw Tie appear only a few meters in front of him with Excalibur drawn. It was clear she just been through a battle and was likely weakened.

"Did I say you could step foot in my home? Out of some respect I will allow you to explain yourself and you being here better not involve a certain psychotic little girl who think she can kill Angels." she came here not being able to sense Melker, but figured his appearance was not just a coincidence. At that moment she took a look at Diana just noticing her presence. "I could barely recall your face. Leave."

Tie was aware of Milo's existence but decided against speaking to him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:57 am

"Sean clenched his fist getting tired of them ragging on him.'

Sean: My desire to work for the U.S Government, and help humanity in a way that didn't instill fear in them...is not being a tool..
Keeth: right..letting them bitch you..while locking everyone else up...I mean the BROOD didn't infiltrate us non tools sooo..
Dale: Anywayyyy..if there good guys.....then maybe they accidentally opened up...a dimensional portal..above the city..or not..
Sammie: hmm I can't do it Aaron..because A you didn't say please...and B you still haven't invited me over..to come hang out in your bed room.
Oliver: he's like a little kid at disney excited to meet all the characters I don't mind him. And Sammie why would you need Stark to come I'm pretttyyyy sure most women would agree that Arrow is wayy better in bed.
Ledge: God damn it! Psyche's powers can't help with anything today!

"Ledge unsheated his claws ready for combat, while Ellen was quick to realize the nature of the arm."

Ellen: Celestial tech be careful! Hmm you're the second handsome man to get rough with me today...now I just a need
Alex: Fuck it

"Alex rushed at the man trying to tackle him from behind while Ellen used her magic to try to slow down the man to allow Alex to ram into him, with Eddy using his own power to increase Ellen's."
Castiel: i assure you she will be of use her powers are very effective as a weapon against beings such as us, not only that but..It's partially my fault..she ended up with the hatred..she has for our kind
Milo: Cas...you don't have to tell her that story.

"Milo knew well how Castiel's take over of Heaven was a big part for why Melker became who she was, and probably why he agreed to this mission, he'd already forgiven Castiel for his role in that as he was trying to save the world, but with most well intention extremists things went horribly wrong, and the angel killing hybrid was just one of the many consequenes's of his actions."

Castiel: Suffice to say..if that's all the information you have on here..we are far more informed....you two..are you picking up her scent..I can't detect her with my angelic abilities..however there's a spell I could perform to attempt to link one of you to her conscious if your senses can't do the job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:11 am

Diana: Oh, you wound me darling, and here I have your face so very memorized, plus all the expressions I want to see your face make. Little angel hold that thought until after I pull one of said expressions from our other lovely little angel over there

"Diana smiles at Tie before rushing her. Now as not the time for diplomacy. They were weakened and she had backup. One good hit from Longinus and no angel can stand"

---

"Yelena nods and floats up to the portal, energies begin to gather around her as she begins placing seals and runes around the entire place"

Yelena: You may remove the snake god angel. She seems to be rather tired even

"Ruth floats down and starts trying to find her. Gally meanwhile is back to her somewhat quiet self"

Filipe: So?
Ruth: She's using enochian sigils to hide herself. I can't find her like this

---

"Meanwhile, Padre had made his way up to the upper levels. He puts a hood over his face and slips into the buzzy streets, people still somewhat panicking. The battles outside seem to have ended, meaning he had little time"

"Down bellow, Gaelle had also stopped the fighting, electing instead to calmly walk up to the nearest lift, finding a group of guards"

Gaele: Excusez-moi, please step aside, I require usage of that lift

----

Aaron: Sammie, as much as I would like to flirt with you right now, I really need Sean and Amber back, so please pick them up

"Aaron gives her a somewhat serious glance"

Aaron: Everyone in Strange Manor. hurry

---

"The guy stands his ground and punches Alex as he approaches. The strength of the arm is enough to match the hulks, but he knows he's outnumbered. At that point, the arm glows slightly and he releases an cosmic energy blast, first at Alex, then at Ellen, trying to get her to drop her concentration"

"Meanwhile Fawkes is still frozen in place, watching the fight."

Simon: Fawkes, orders. what do we do? Do we just charge...isn't that
Marianna: Who? Everyone keeps saying it's someone, who is it?

"Simon knew him from pictures. That was definitely him. Hank Pengrove. There was no mistaking it"

---

"Meanwhile, Marie, Danny and Amy are returning home from picking up Danny and a quick stop at Amy's favorite ice cream place"

Marie: Milo, darlin I'm...ffff-

"Marie holds back a curse as she notices the state the apartment is in. Going over to the living room she finds the entire place like a warzone"

Marie: Sandra, ya there. Somethin happened to Milo! She's not respondin. Milo, can you hear me

"When Milo also doesn't respond, she goes the old fashion way, making a phone call"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:43 am

The fluttering of wings was the first thing that alerted Castiel to the presence of another angel. As Tie appeared in-front of him he sighed so much for the mission going easy. He hoped the battle taking place would distract them for all from the hunt for Melker but it seemed everything had ended and now the focus would be on Lucifer’s pawn.

“Your home? Last I checked this was the property of the humans United States Government….but you and your brother took it by force..and they simply don’t have the means to take it back. “ Delilah’s knife emerged from his right palm and he gripped the weapon using it to channel heavenly energy before he could do anything Diana already begin her attack.

“Feisty and furious…she’s quite the vampire and that weapon she wields..it can’t be.” Castiel’s was startled that she managed to get her hands on something so rare and divine with an intimate connection with his father.

“Fuck!! Can’t get any missions done without some type of fight breaking out uh.” Milo was about to take his fangs out when his phone began ringing, the amazing spiderman theme going off. Milo took out his iphone and answered it seeing the caller ID said Wifey. “Hey Marie! Uhh I’m in the middle of trying to find half angel half mutant I’m with Cas and this vampire chick I just met..if the phone line goes off It’s probably because the angels blasted me because their tower has surprisingly good service.” Milo was keeping his eyes on Tie and the situation while simultaneously keeping up with her on the phone.
…………………………
Sammie: OK fine..Ollie’s right he’s way more fun
Oliver: See where all work no play gets you Stark.

“Sammie’s eyes glowed, and a mini illusion of the strange manor appeared, Sammie looked inside and reached inside grabbing Amber, Sean, and everyone else around them such as Keeth and Dante and pulled them out of the manor into the Avengers HQ”

Sammie: Got Em!!!

“She released them from her hand and with a “poof” they were normal sized, and the strange manor illusion vanished while Keeth groaned.”

Keeth: What the fuck Sammie, you smashed my smoke! I

“Before he could complain a giant a Cuban cigar full of weed and tobacco appeared between his lips already lit, while Dale shook his head.”

Dale: Sammie..a giant hand reaching in and dragging you into another place..is pretty weird..I’m telling you just to stick to regular beam me up scotty teleportation please..
……………………
“Ellen drops her concentration in order to dodge the blast, while Alex is blasted back, and Eddy has no idea what’s going on getting contacted by his superiors.”

Eddy: Fucking great..I get to baby sit..and deal with some crazy ass guy with a super arm! What’s the deal you people know this guy any info on his powers…maybe I can make this fight a lot easier for you…if you tell me what he can do
Ledge: That’s the fucking problem…he’s not suppose to be able to do anything…that arm’s jacked him up in power apparently..
………………..
“Danny just sighed this is why he’d been smoking and drinking more, you never knew what would happen in the ventro house-hold.”

Amy: EW EW EWWW! There’s all this red stuff on the couch Danny what happen!!!
Danny: OH…damn...okay..damn..guess it’s that time of month for mommy
Amy: Time of the month? Danny what are you talking about??

“Danny couldn’t help but snicker hoping his mom didn’t overhear him, but was genuinely concerned about what happened.”
………………………..
“Tess was on the phone.”

Tess: Ayy yes..I’ll be sending his information promptly please bring him to my office as soon as possible, he’s quite popular…I’m about to watch his talk show right now..I don’t quite understand why he’d ever reject me..I mean what man wouldn’t want to be with me..but that’s besides the point the quicker you get him..the more you’ll be payed…

“Tess sat down reaching for the remote to go to Tyrone Hill’s show, while pouring some more whiskey into her mixed beverage, time to unwind after a long day of mass murder.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:55 am

Marie: Oh thank god your safe.

"Marie signals to the kids that everything's fine before giving Danny the evil eye for the comment

Marie: So angels and demons, yer in LA then? Were they the ones that wrecked the apartment? Also why isn't Sandra answerin the telepathic calls?

----

Fawkes: He's not suppose to be alive!

"Fawkes runs towards Hank enraged. engaging in CQC with him. He makes sure to dodge the arm every time and instead tries and flip and immobilize his regular body, but even then, Hank is just stronger, and soon breaks lose and punches Fawkes so hard he goes flying, instantly knocked out and with his chest caved in from the blow, one lung pierced"

Simon: SHIT! ELLEN! SAVE HIM!

"While everyone looks at Fawkes injured form, Hank, or the man looking like hi, takes the chance to run into a nearby alley to escape"

James: Damn it! Someone chase him!

---

"She also brought along Dante, Fathae, Ilyrana and Bofro"

Bofor: Where the bloody hell am I?
Ilyrana: Amber?
Fathae: This...this is Avengers Tower, SHIELD HQ
Amber: Aaron?

"Aaron raises his shoulder"

Aaron: Make yourselves at home people. Come here Amber, Sean. I need your expertize with energies to help calibrate this hardware. I want to put better eyes on the portal
Chris: Algorithm almost done. Just need Miss Strange and mister Sean to give me names and samples of the energy to analyze and take into account the properties of and you should have a full energy signal analyzer prepared, including most forms of mystical energy
Aaron: I swear, you are the only one speaking any sense in my life dude. You're better than a hot blonde on a summer afternoon

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:57 am

Diana could feel a gust of wind as Tie appeared behind her with the blade of her sword pressing against her neck. "I may not be at my sunday best but I even now I could take a thousand of you. Hmm actually my brother would enjoy a thousand of you a lot more than I would. Unfortunately he's getting some rest in his room."

The blade began to burn Diana's neck. Tie wasn't willing to underestimate the vampire. She did wield a weapon that was capable of killing anything here. "and Castiel please the high ground doesn't suit you. Of course the little ball of chaos running around is partially your doing. Put that thing away before you hurt yourself."

Tie didn't bother to tell him about Ruth and Gally since it was likely he could sense they were there. "Now I can see you are here because of Melker. Ask our older siblings permission to see her, and you there..." Tie looked at Milo and sneered.

"Have some manners and turn off your phone while your companions are nearing their demise."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:00 am

Ashe continued watching the battles as they escalated, faded, and escalated all over again.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:37 pm

"Diana reacts at super human refliexes and swats the sword away her lance, twirling it before jumping back into a defensive position"

Diana: Let the poor boy talk to his fiancee little angel. I got you covered don't worry~

"She winks at Tie, completely uncaring of her current predicament. Tie was obviously faster and stronger than her, but she had her tricks. Extending her palm, one of the runes on her shoulders glow and suddenly, a mystical projectile gets fired at high speeds towards Tie. As it does, Diana goes through the flank for another stab with the lance of Longinus""

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:15 am

Tie evaded the projectile and spun around on her heel and parried the Lance. Her blade glowed a bright red on contact with the lance, but it was momentary. She charged forward swiftly with Excalibur with the intent to impale her, but passed the vampire barely missing. Tie fired off several bolts of holy energy towards her while moving at nearly blinding speed leaving several pillars of light in her wake.

"Playing with little toys are fun sometimes." she stopped moving and stood still. Excalibur was changed into its more cloth like form and Tie simply smiled with her arms folded. "Come now here is your chance. Show me more of your tricks."

The pillars of light burned with holy energy but to an Angel something was strange. As Tie stood there the same energy sensed from the rift was occasionally seen surrounding her in a aura of violet. She wasn't fully recovered but it was clear her arsenal still increased. "Try not to trip over yourself and die. Uh oh spoilers!"

The entire battle Tie did notice that bothering herself with them was useless, but killing them would potentially be a mistake. She was going to find Melker after this little distraction or at least look for anyone when they do find her.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 am

" Assist her "

Ashe raised an eyebrow at the sudden comman from Jericho. He'd been fine with simply observing everything. Feeling no need, aside from mild bloodlust, to join in the fight, he had no side in it. " Is there a particular reason to? " he asked

" Of course, I want a deeper understanding of what this Tie and Earrings are up too, the best way to get that is physical interaction, you said before that your aquinted with them "

" In the bearest sense of the term, but if that is what you wish then I shall do it " the faint glow in his pitch black eyes as heavenly and demonic energy began to eminate from him in intense waves, alerting the area to his presence. He was quite adept at hiding his presence and not being noticed when he didnt want it.

The temperature began lowering, frost coating the surface of the area, in the next instant, large pillars of ice began erupting forth around Diana, to either impale or capture, he didnt care which. He had mixed feelings on vampires, Eva and Garfield were fine. But Bawla Wan................yeah. He floated near Tie " Ive come to help " his tone, generally monotone, wa even more so now. Shards of ice began forming around, preparations for a second wave attack.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:02 pm

"Diana grins, and with one graceful move jumps, avoiding the spikes, and then using the spikes to l jump above Tie's pillars, and then throwing the lance against Tie, and aiming to land at the angel's back"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:18 am

Strands of light shot from the pillars and rapped around Diana's body restraining her limbs just before the lance left her hand. They gripped around her body and began burning her. She could feel her muscles spasm and it felt as if she was being set on fire. The pain was enough to almost completely destroy her awareness. Tie dodged the lance thrown at her and created a barrier around the vampire keeping her contained and then raised an eyebrow at Ashe's involvement.

"How sweet but your help really isn't necessary. True divine creatures rarely seek assistance . Oh and sweety!" Tie looked up at Diana who was currently writhing in pain. "Try not to lose consciousness. When the spell ends or you break from its restraints do not stay here. I have real business to attend to."

She had to admit Ashe's involvement was one thing that may need to be followed up on, but for now. "So my three little worms who couldn't be more pathetic have a wonderful day. Half breed I'll find you later. I would like to know why you are here."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:49 am

"Just before Tie teleports, the Lance of Longinus shoots past where it langed, cutting her across the shoulder before piercing into the barrier and vanishing into light, reforming as the rune tattooed on Diana's back/shoulder"

Diana: D-don't worry dear. This much pain just serves to turn me on. I-in fact liiight it up bit more!

"Diana shoots Tie a defiant look, despite slipping into a scream mid sentence"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 pm

"In the weeks following the events that had taken place, things was starting to worsen with SXM as despite Emmet's efforts the darkness had begun to creep into Sandra's mind.  At first it began with with simply lust, as the darkness grew Sandra desire for both Tenesha and Dave both grew as well, she even eventually arranged a three-some and had even made attempts to get back with Milo again, though had not yet been successful.    

The first signs of worry became apparent when Sandra teaching methods to Cassandra started taking a darker turn which lead to Cassandra and a small group attack Terra-Corp looking for the missing clones.   When confronted about the attack Sandra simply blow off the attack as even being a issue, she seemed proud of Cassandra despite the girl still not finding what she wanted.   It strongly suggested other events like this would happen if something was not done.  

With Sandra's powers and the Phoenix cut off, the darkness was bringing up all the evils and temptations within Sandra's mind.   Her focus was shifting away from protecting mutants and more towards "we own this world, we take what we want."   The little Phoenix connection Sandra had gotten from Emmet was not enough.     Before Filipe's attempt at saving Sandra, there was a internal struggle, a balance of good VS evil that kept Sandra in check.    Once Aya made her move, that balance disappeared.    And the Darkness was overwhelming what good remained as Sandra embraced the power more every day.

Katy had been doing her best to relay as much as possible back to Filipe.   It seemed instead of getting Magneto 2.0 they was more in line of getting Jet 2.0, another age of darkness was not exactly a appealing outcome."

-----

"Cal is seen moving through the white house. He's followed by Red and Theo and all 3 are being escorted but a group of government agents as they head to the presidential office. The officer presses on a intercom."

Agent: Mr. President you have visitors.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9 Online
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 am

A 9 months pregnant Victoria Duval was sitting in a rocking chair and singing softly under her breath. She smiled softly as her gaze wandered around the room.It was a large room decorated in light peach wall paper, adorned with pictures on the walls of various landscapes and cartoon characters. A changing station was off to the side fully stocked, a stroller was laying against a large pile of stuffed animals. Everything was ready for the arrival of her and Tyrones daughter, Lily.

It had been a long pregnancy, when she first found out she was carrying a little lifeform inside of her, she'd freaked out. Telling herself that it couldnt be, inpossible, such and such. She'd kept it secret from Tyrone for awhile, till it became impossible to hide. They'd talked about it for days till he helped her come to a conclusion. She wanted this baby, really and trully. That was all there was to it, she'd never once considered getting an aborsion, getting rid of it and never being able to meet her child. Victoria would be the first to say she wasnt motherhood material, she was selfish, shallow, and bitch.

But without her notice, she'd started to change, little by little, she'd changed. Becoming a kinder and more understanding person. Maybe thats why she'd decided to give Tyrone a chance in the end, despite her misgivings about him an her feelings for her ex, Tanesha. She winced a little as she thought about the girl whose heart she'd broken, maybe the new her could try and reach out.

---------------------------------------------

The last two weeks had been very busy for Emmet, between helping his people with their training, assisting Sandra with running the island, and combatting the darkness from overwhelming her, he'd had to intervene more then once on some of her decisions. Despite him offering a substitute to the phoenix force, it didnt seem to be doing much. Mien was still to weak to recreate Sandra's psychic powers.

Riku's attempt to quell it didnt seem to do much either, were Sandra not so deeply connected to it, he could absorb all of it from her, but as the case was, she was at the core of it and even for a demon that could prove to much. He'd later told Emmet that attempting it would also claim Sandra's life and leave her in a state worse then death, but he promised to work on a spell for the situation.

Emmet had attempted to get in contact with Jericho, but the necromancer was unreachable for the moment, as Christian had told him. That left then with fewer options then to keep moving on and see what came up along the way. Currently he was holding sparring matches for anyone who wanted to train.

Kaiser and Christian were squaring off in the arena. Kaiser had pushing himself to gain further master of the gate of babylon. He'd master five weapons, three swords, a spear, and an axe, all linked to the element of fire. He dashed around Christian, dual wielding two flaming sword. He slashed at Christians side, but the demon leaped out of the way. Unleashing a demonic wind that tore through the area. Kaiser bent his knee's and leap straight into the air,twirling his blades he fought to disperse the wind, but Christian leaped straight towards.

Three golden circles appeared in front of Kaiser and fired off his remainging weapons, unnable to dodge in time, Christian formed blades from his demonic aura and blocjed them. This sent off a large shockwave. Emmet sipped some ice tea and fanned himself " Excellent job boys, keep up the good work "

-------------------------------------------------

Ever sense the rift in L.A had opened up, Jericho had ordered Ashe to stick with Tie and Earrings to gleam more of what they were planning, while he investigated himself. Their were many magical possibilities to look into for it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:36 am

"Katy was visiting Filipe updating him on events on Genesha. Ever since Filipe had attempted to help, things has only gotten worse. Sandra was falling to the darkness yet nobody seemed willing to stop her. There have been attempts to turn away the darkness but the only known way that was found would kill Sandra in the process."

Katy: I dunno Filipe. Things are looking to be headed in a bad way. I know things didn't work out well before, but Filipe I want your help.    We've stuck together so long as a team, we're more then that, we're friends.    Sandra needs our help or this darkness is going to consume her.

"Katy seemed much more worried now then she was a month prior, meaning Sandra's decision making has already taken a turn for the worse."

Katy: Filipe I want to suggest something, maybe it's a long shot but... are we sure Jet is gone?   This darkness, it seems to still move with purpose far as I can guess, latching on to dark desires and such.

"This also had Katy concerned about Milo's well being also, although Sandra seems the forefront issue at the time."

Katy: Sandra tapped into Jet's power somehow, but she isn't Jet.   At most you'd think she would only be able to manipulate shadows.   But, it seems to me that more is going on then just shadow manipulation here.   If Jet is still out there, maybe he's the key to stopping it?

"After the whole Darkness affair many in SXM believed Jet was gone.   But the way this darkness seem to have a live of it's own and was threatening one of her closest friends, she was now having second thoughts."

-----

"Meanwhile Sandra is seen arriving through a shadow port, obviously having becoming more adapt to using the darkness power. She came to observe some of Tenesha training and maybe even help out."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:40 am

Throughout the world in the last two weeks anarchy was an almost common element in many developed nations around the world. The mass leaks of government officials destroyed what little trust people had in their elected officials. As a response the governments chose several ways of dealing with this issue.

Political reform was a hot topic. Making sure every law enforcement agency had almost oppressive levels of oversight. Government officials made reforms in the election process and created many new restrictions on their authority. Some superficial while actually creating some improvements. A band aid on a gash, but for now it was somewhat satisfactory.

Military crackdowns weren't unusual. To stem the tide of public unrest some nations decided to use their military to quell anything close to a revolt. In some nations it worked with little casualties while in others it was close to mass murder. Luckily local heroes were able to prevent those situations.

Riot Packages from the large conglomerate Loki were being sold at half price for many nations. They included dozens of company soldiers, hundreds unmanned vehicles and high tech riot gear capable of supressing a large riot using energy rays, sound and even highly advanced foam to subdue hundreds with ease.

Loki profited most from the unrest and Sarah decided if swimming in money was too tasteless even her. She pondered this as she sat on an actual pile of money in her office legs crossed and chin sitting on her fist. "I feel pretty good actually."

---------------------------------------

Henry was an accomplished mage with connections in the supernatural world and mundane. He thought himself powerful and knowledgeable but what happened two weeks ago was astonishing. The sky was torn over LA and created a permanent scar on this world. The first time he saw it something within him tingled with excitement. It didn't take him long to figure out that anyone trying to travel through it was insane due to the concentration of magical and unknown energy in it.

Two weeks later.

"So I take this." he took a pinch of dirt collected from the ground below the rift and placed it in a ritual circle made for experiments like these.  "Add a little of this..."

The mix of a dozen of other plants for his own alchemical needs created a dozen reactions some barely even visible but seemed to change the way physics worked around it. "Now time for the test."

"Not yet."

Henry nearly jumped and turned around with a ball of energy in his right hand which quickly dissipated. "Calm down little wizard I just want to talk." the blonde man in a burgundy satin shirt and dark black jeans was Earrings or Alexander Ashford. The fact the man so simply eliminated his power wasnt surprising. Actually the overconfident smirk he gave as he adjusted his sunglasses was almost infuriating.

"Soo what brings you here? I doubt angels slum it with my type."

"Ha! Yeah we don't do we? I'm just here looking for cuties and a sense of power I sensed flare up. Looks like I found both." he joked and walked up towards the bowl Henry was using. The mage no matter how old knew to step out of his way and let him check it out. He sniffed a few times, looked and even put his ear up to it.

"Yeah this it. Looks like you altered time with it somehow. Before you nearly pass out after what I just said I need to make a request."

Henry raised an eyebrow wondering what he would have to do when making a deal with an Angel. Demons were dangerous, but he wasn't too knowledgeable about their counterparts.  "Okay then tell me."

"All research you have on the rifts give to me and don't share with anyone."

----------------------------------------

Yori put a lot of his time in making sure Genosha was secure and Sandra wasn't completely lost to them. The wards placed around the island were large to keep him abreast of any activity in and out. He was more than capable of processing that at any given time. It also gave him the ability to make this his territory. A shrine was built on the island for him mainly for his own vanity and as a new source of power.

Sandra was always in some ways watched. He asked for her prayer and as a God it helped him to relieve some of the darkness from her. Unfortunately he was getting the feeling that she wanted keep it inside of her. Removing it without killing her was the issue and Yori's very nature calamity and war. Taking it from her would take a lot of his own power and he needed a seki to do this without killing her. It took centuries before he every found one.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm

"Filipe sighs. He had planned to ask Aya for a favor, but the entire confrontation in LA completely side tracked all attempts. More important, they had fucked up badly with Sandra"

Filipe: I don't know. Aya says she stabbed the only death point she saw. So that means the shadow doesn't indeed have a death point in Sandra...maybe he is alive. But then the question is, how do we find him? Last time it took...

"Filipe goes silent. He can feel tears well up in his eyes. He takes a deep breath and gathers himself"

Filipe: Last time it took Amber using that spell and...Harry dying to make him mortal, what's it gonna take this time?

"Filipe wasn't about ready to let anyone else die over Jet Moller"

----

"Fawkes was seen having an argument with James and Ledge. Rest of the team was asleep"

Fawkes: So any luck?
James: No...guy came and went. It didn't help my powers weren't at max when he first appeared. I couldn't do much...Fawkes are you sure it was him?
Fawkes: You don't spend your entire life friends with someone and then not recognize him James...that was Hank. I'm absolutely sure

"They were discussing what had happened two weeks ago with the president, and the confrontation with the mysterious assassin. He had nearly killed both the POTUS and Fawkes, and Fawkes is convinced it was Hank Pengrove, who is supposedly dead"

----

"At LA, Ruth is seen walking the busy streets of the tower's commercial areas. One look outside the massive windows reveals the massive gash in the sky, that now has multiple runes and magical circles around it, placed by both Amber Parker and Yelena Rasputin. Yelena's do little more than monitor, but Amber had offered (and then when refused by the proud Tie just did it anyway) to place several runes around the place to help stability it and help the siblings harness the power. She had also left a warning of what kind of fell things could seep in through such a portal"

Ruth: And without the full might of the heroes of this world...I fear we will not withstand such an onslaught

"Ruth had told the fallen siblings to allow her to track down both the escaped angel killer and the Burial Agents and Red Knight operative that had attacked them. She had wanted to try and talk with the girl, but all these events had gotten in the way"

---

"Elsewhere in the tower, shielded by enochian sigils placed by Castiel, the angel, Gaelle, padre and Diana discuss their tracking of the killer as well"

Gaelle: What do you mean you found nothing yet! Useless vampire! Idiote!
Diana: Excuse me miss slutty french maid, I don't have your eye for cute things so I can't find the little morsel as fast as you!

"The two girls were at each other's throat constantly. Diana hated the haughty attitude of the inquisitor, and Gaelle hated working with a vampire and a protestant agent. Padre was left to handle them and keep them working together"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:51 am

*Sigh*

The exasperated sigh of a tired middle age man echoed through the blood drenched hall way he was currently cleaning in. This extremely tired and over worked janitor was protected by a hazmat suit and armed with a large armament of cleaning supplies. One included a portable incinerator for the really fun jobs. He looked down and picked up some papers that were just sitting outside the trash bin and couldn't only shake his head and spat out.

"Animals!" with disgust and tossed it in the trash. The thought that the decapitated head of a man was staring at him didn't shake the thought that their messiness almost made him want them to die. Still they weren't worse than his boss and their bosses and their superiors eventually going up to Sarah Hill.

As he mopped the blood stains and burned away chunks of meet and bone the sterile white rooms began coming back. This wasn't a very unusual job for him. At one point he worked for other organizations and even some who call themselves demons. The latter he figured were just crazy mutants but they needed a cleaner. Still everywhere he cleaned it was the same old story. Someone tried fucking with things they shouldn't have and a lot of people died because of it.

Ten days ago.

"Ugh Jesus Christ what the hell happened here?" Sarah recoiled in disgust and covered her nose from the stench. The ceilings were dripping blood and pieces of meat. There were bullet holes and burn marks everywhere. The company soldiers around her frowned at the sight. She glared at the man who stood near her in his lab coat.

"The fuck happened? No wait my powers tells me the little girl escaped."

"Oh um do you know what else I was going to say." the scientist and also Director of this project was genuinely worried about her reaction to this. While the failure here to him was fascinating a woman like Sarah would be more likely to kill over this.

"Nothing I actually care about." Sarah walked over the floor carefully not slipping in the blood and avoiding the oozing liquid and meat from the ceiling. She didn't want to get her nice suit dirty. "Well at least we aren't dead yet. Your going to say in a whiny tone 'I made sure they treated like a princess'"

She turned towards him with a look that seemed more like her statement was an order to tell the truth. At the moment it was becoming really hard to swallow. "I-I-I-I told them.They probably didn't."

Sarah kept looking at him arms folded. The feeling that at any moment the soldiers around him would blow his head off was strong. He continued, "I had some oversight here but as you know the scientists were....erratic. Their tests involved more mental and physical isolation which helped find more limits to her abilities. She was even able to create a sort of faux reality in her rooms."

"So likely she went completely crazy. I knew I should've got a Therapist here." Sarah walked right past him and made her way out. "Well doesn't matter now your job here is done Director Walker. Also your fired."

Sarah stopped and raised her hand. "Stop it I know what your going to say and I don't care. I'd advise you to give whatever money you have left over to your remaining family. The US government might still be looking for that man responsible for experiments on mutant children. Try not to blab about this okay?"

She took out a picture from her pocket and tossed it back at him. As it floated to the ground he could see a picture of his wife and son in it.

--------------------------------------------------

Tyrone was going back home after an exhausting interview about his real thoughts on the mass leak. Considering his talk show involves criticizing the government along with anyone else in various ways it was pertinent. It wasn't too hard to express his feelings on it and also what his sister's company was doing. The latter was easier since criticizing her was never difficult.

Time went buy quickly and now he was in his luxury car and almost home. Now a place he couldn't wait to get back to. The main reason for that was because of Victoria. A woman who was never the easiest to get along with for most people, but for Tyrone he loved every part of her. His relationship with her helped him ignore past mistakes and focus on a new life. The knowledge a kid was coming still scared him, but he felt ready for this.

He walked in the house and yelled up stairs to Victoria telling her he was back. At this moment he got a call from Sarah.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So when I'm getting someone new to pick on huh? Come on you know a future Hillspawn needs a fun Aunt."

Tyrone grinned as he took his shoes off. "Yeah right I'll call you when my kid needs a drone strike on some bullies. Seriously what are you doing?"

"I just walked out of a scene from a horror movie."

"Hmm I'm just going to assume your joking. We'll talk later sis."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 am

"Katy remained silent remembering what happened last time, but maybe this time was different."

Katy: But... who says he ever got his true powers back, maybe he's still mortal just... hidden somewhere. We have at least try, the Phoenix rep is bad already and if this darkness keeps getting worse, she'll lead SXM to the point of no return. You know we can't let this progress to far.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 am

Riku and Noah stepped into the ring next as Kaiser and Christian walked back over to the others. Emmet applauded them both for doing a good job, Kaiser nodded and turned to the starting fight. He wasnt entirely sure about Christian yet, but the boy was certainly trying to get into his good graces. Emmet was sure the two would work out their issues soon enough, so he saw no reason to intervene.

Noah took a deep breath and activated his power, for a moment, an intense burst of light flooded the area before dissipating. Noah's entire body glowed bright gold, the light pressing directly against his skin, different from his usual DBZish aura. Riku clapped in appreciation " Excellent display my friend, your power has grown tremendously. Though I expect nothing less from a former executioner of the church's bureal agency "

Noah blushed a little " Um, thanks Riku uh i'm nothing compared to the code:01 though "

" Don't sell yourself short, youve plenty of strength, besides " he grinned broadly, showing razors of razor sharp fangs " I'm hell spawn, so youve never thought much of me, no if were being honest....youve honestly hated me and its taken all of your self-control to no end this heretic in front of you "

Noah took an involuntary step back and stuttered out a denial, but he knew it was a lie. Nothing Riku had been said had been false, he hated the other man, deeply loathed him. He'd spent his life slaughtering demons and heretics alike. That hadnt changed much since he'd become a code:breaker, the proof being that both he and Riku were neck and neck in kill rates, the same blood drenched number.

Riku's distorted laughter sawwed through Noah's mind, forcing his attention back on his opponent. The darkness began rising up and blotting out the sky, shutting off the light " If it makes you feel any better, I hate you as well, as a matter of course and.....other reasons. But enough of the prattling on, were supposed to be honing our skills and nothing does that better then a good old fashioned death battle "

" I dont think you guys need to go that far " Tanesha called out, she'd always thought those two had a lot of animousity towards each other, but they managed to fake pleasantries well enough.

Noah dropped into a fighting stance ".....very well, I will come at you with all intentions to end you " the air about him had changed drastically.

Riku moved into his own fighting stance " Excellent, I shall return your unabashed bloodlust in kind " murderous intent had exploded out between the two fighters.

Tanesha turned to Emmet, who'd summoned up a table and was offering refreshments " Dude, this is starting to get a little heavy, I mean as opposed to all the other stuff weve been doing for training but they could really kill each other "

Emmet passed her a slice of cake with honey, caramel, and walnuts " Once one enters the battlefield, it will play out the way it must, dawling. From the sound of things, this is a long time coming. So much hatred and malice has built up over time, better for it to come out now then affect their performances in the future, would you like strawberry sauce on your cake? "

" Yes please, but this isnt some school yard scuffle, with their powers, they could seriously waste each other.....oh lawd this cake is on point, ooh is that whip cream? pass it over. Kaiser are you ok with this? He's your boyfriend or fuck buddy or whatever. Damn this strawberry bumped it up "

Kaiser shrugged, watching the two intently " I love Riku, which is why I can guess how this will end, it'll be fine, dont worry " he didnt know what to say in the long run thogh, but it needed not be brought up now.

Noah's fist suddenly crashed into Riku's face, crunching the bone and knocking him clear acrossthe field. But he didnt hold up, moving to instantly catch Riku and slam him into the ground and unleash a barrage of punches.

" How viciuous of you, I might fall for you, not "

Noah whipped around to find Riku leaning over him, but before he could react, dark tendrils wrapped around his body and bound him in place " Come now, i've been getting boinked by a ninja for years, obviously I would have picked up a trick or two " he held up a hand and morphed it into a demonic claw " I hope thats not the best you can do "

He cocked his head to the side as he noticed Noah appeared to be muttering something under his breath. As goose bumps began rippling across his skin, he noticed to late that it was a prayer. Their eyes met as Noah spoke " Amen "

Riku screamed as Noah broke from his tendrils and gripped his neck, the blessed rosary beads resonating with holy energy. Burning into his flesh, Riku kicked back, but not before Noah tore out his throat and delivered a punch to his stomache. The half-demon gurgled for abit, the wound healed slowly but Riku's psychotic grin remained.

" Come, spirits of darkness, essence of the abysss "

Riku's disembodied voice echoed

" Heed my call, 1000 arrows of darkness! "

Mana flooded out from Riku as he finished the spell, Noah was suddenly assault was a barrage of enchanted arrows. He bobbed and weaved around them, but only barely, it took all of his concentration keep them from hitting any vital spots, but getting nipped caused pain to erupt throughout his entire body. But thanks to his training, he could supress it.

Riku fully healed and jumped back into the fray, he dispelled the arrows an engaged Noah in close combat. The two race across the area, blurs invisible to the naked eye, though most of the spectators could see them well enough. Noah was indeed faster, but Riku's strength was greater and they were on equal footing in defense, as both seemed to abandon any pretense of strategy in favor of simply pummeling each other.

Noah's light armor protected him from the brunt of it and Riku healed his own wounds, having cast an anti-holy endurance bonus on himself. Seeing an opening, Riku conjured a giant hand from the ground and snatched Noah's leg. Hellfire sprang up in his hands and unleashed on Noah.He screamed and started babbling random bible quotes but Riku mearly used the fire as a distraction. Not being skilled enough to do any real damage with it.

" "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" Black coffin "

Dark energy generated around Noah and formed a large black coffin, spears rained down from the sky and impaled the construct, before shattering it. Riku floated to the ground " Thats a very high level spell, but I didnt pour that much mana in it, so he shouldnt be dead. Honestly I think my hatred is-SHINK!

Riku staggered forward, dropping to his knee's, he looked down to see several blessed bayonets poking out of his body "-stronger then ever "

" What I coincidence, I think I hate your now as well " Noah limped up to him, his clothes in tatters and bleeding profusely all over, his light armor had been stripped away but he worked to get it back up.

Riku hacked up something that looked suspiciously like a heart, his smile ever present, the dark aura around him seemed stronger as well. He cupped his hands together " Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows-

" Alright, I think thats enough for now, time to eat, you both deserve it. Excellent battle " Emmet appeared between the two, phoenix fire writhing around his body. Riku broke off the spell and nodded

" Heh, now that you mention it, im starving "

" Me too " Noah agreed, he walked over and started helping Riku pull the bayonets out. Emmet healed Noah but Riku waved away any assistance, preferring to heal under his own power.

Emmet brought in a bigger table and more food " Sandra, care to join us? he'd known she'd been there but had been preocupied with the fights. Kaiser through a blanket over Riku as he sat down, the half demon giving him an appreciative smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho clapped his hands together and the circle was complete. He'd been working on this spell for most of the week, once he'd gotten a good reading on the rift that had been opened. This was the opportunity he'd been waiting for, time to put the beast he'd aquired from Tartarus to good use. Eva, Bawla, and Garfield stood around him, awaiting his orders

" This spell is incredibly complicated, one of the most ive ever worked. A lesser magus could never begin to comprehend it, let alone pull it off and walk away alive. I'm missing a few key incredients, that you will have to get. First up: 100 black hearts, to clarify what I mean, from humans steeped in evil and beyond salvation. Find them and ripped their beating hearts from their chest, no feeding from them but anyone else in the area is fine "

Oh Master, your simply divine and perfect, I can only imagine the magics your going to work. I'm far to clumsy and elegant to comprehend though "

" And a total dumbass " Garfield whispered to Eva, though given the vampires hearing, it was impossible for Bawla to not hear him but the other two giggled silently anyway.

Ignoring the two jealous bitches, master I know the perfect place to go, a horrible place where only the vile dwell

" Let me guess " Garfield said loudly this time " The town of Forks? "

" You feed from that little town so much, im amazed it's still standing " Eva commented, running over possible locations herself

Bawla turned her nose up " The people there are like cocoroaches, they multiply like flies, and smell like pigs. Simple as that "

Garfield rolled his eyes " Well I dont know about you, but I think Phoenix would be a good place to that, it's a dump "

" HOW DARE YOU!! Phoenix is heaven on earth, no other place even remotely compares to it, why its where I was born! "

" Like I said, a total dump "

YOU

" ENOUGH "

Jericho's voice cut through the bickering " I dont care where you get them, just aquire what I have ordered and be quick about, now go "

The three bowed and vanished in a cloud of bats.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 am

Six Months Ago

A large Mayan Pyramid was covered in snow and trees of ice. Tie and Earrings stood in its massive shadow. Both seemed to barely have anything on that fit this sort of environment. Earrings especially who barely had anything on other than sunglasses.

"Why brother? Don't get your hopes up."

He raised an eyebrow at her and grinned. "I don't know what your talking about."

They walked towards the pyramid and made their way to the top. For both of them they knew what they needed to awaken in this. A stolen pyramid made to contain a stolen Angel. At the top a crystalline structure was a cage for an old and potentially insane companion. "Should we really wake her?"

"Don't do this tome sis. Don't get my hopes up after centuries of waiting. I need her back!"

"She was pretty fun. I'm just not sure we need her particular brand of insanity now." the thought of bringing back an old friend like this one was interesting. The barrier around the pyramid pulsed as if waiting for the decision. Earrings began touching the crystal with his right hand which was immediately slapped away by Tie. "Bad boy! Momma didn't say when now did she?"

"Not sure why but that kind of turned me on. Anyway how are we going to do this. Slow and steady de spell can destroy it while keeping her in calm state or,"

Excalibur was immediately summoned and stabbed through the cage. Light began pouring out and the entire Reality Marble was getting destabilized. Earrings simply adjusted his glasses while witnessing craziness. "That'll work. You know this won't end well?"

"We're Angels with eternity before us. Why wait when excitement lies before us!"

----------------------------------------

Yori was just on the outskirts of the LA tower in the rebuilt areas. He jumped across a few buildings and up on a rooftop get a good look at the terrible scar on an otherwise fine looking sky. There was something about it that pulsed in his soul. It was like he could feel something trying to get out. Like any portal into another world this one went both ways. At least here he could sense so many defenses around it that it would be nearly impossible to get through unless there was help from this side. "What are you Angels doing?"

"Oh? What does a spirit want with us?"

Yori already sensed it. He didn't react immediately though. The thing behind him was definitely holy, but there something akin to a wild beast like it. He looked back to see a woman with visible wings and strange ears. She was crouched and looked at him like a curious dog. It was almost cute. "I'd prefer God of course but that's just me. Also I'm only curious about what's going on here. I know of only two Angels in this place. Do you know anything about this?"

*Sniff* *Sniff*

She stood up and sniffed the air. Her eyes closed and wings stretched out. "I smell something the soil and the sky. Ah almost a billion different types of matter and particles are here." the Angel sounded correct. Yori could tell that even the air here was different. He watched her as she walked around looking all over the rooftop they stood on. In a blink Yori jumped back right when she appeared in front of him.

"YOU!" she smelled him and a her eyes seemingly twinkled as a big smile grew on her face. "YOU! Such a tasty little piece of Calamity that interacts with darkness! Oh yes who is that friend of your with such an edgy heart?"

Yori was initially defensive, but curious. Could she smell Sandra? He could sense a coin being tossed an someone calling for him. "You got a cute little power there. It was fun but I have worshipers to aid. Goodbye my little puppy." he disappeared and reappeared near Emmet who he asked to summon him when they were ready for dinner.

"Well that was an experience."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next