Heroes Uprising Thread 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 1:18 am

"Cassandra understood what Ezekiel was saying, having a tablet on hand was a good idea."

Cassandra: I do have some level of control but it doesn't seem like I can get any of the big power out until I get angry. I'll enter the Danger Room and show you what I can though.

-----

"Tesla came to finding herself in a place she'd never been, Troy was standing before her and Chulance was out."

Troy: Hello sleeping beauty.
Tesla: You...
Troy: Calm down this guy isn't your boyfriend.
Tesla: Oh, so this again.
Troy: Yes you blonde fucking bimbo, this again!

"Troy threw Milo evidence to Tesla's feet."

Troy: Look at it. Sandra is playing you for a fucking fool! I'm beginning to see why, your not to bright.
Tesla: And you think I should trust you talking to me like that?
Troy: Just read the paper before I melt you dense ass.

"Annoyingly Tesla looks at what Milo discovered. It confirmed what they was saying. She looks over to "Chulance".

Tesla: If this is true... why?
Troy: Who knows, the darkness could be leading Sandra to do anything. For all we know she made a deal with Zach. But whatever the reason that Chulance isn't real. Sandra used your desperation and played you like a pawn.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 am

Rider: You think you can change things Dave?! Your a failure, Warp's a failure! We can't stop Monel, he's not going to help your daughter figure out her powers, don't you get it! I FLED my planet, I abandoned my people it's hopeless it's fucking pointless we can't win!
Dave: Are you abandoning your family to die Rider? I don't give a shit if your a pussy NORRIN RADD is my friend, so you need to man up and handle your legacy and come wtih me or I'll bring your ass by force
Rider: The only thing you fucking care about is your daughter's damn powers, you're only going these extreme lengths because you're an alcoholic dead beat fuck up excuse of a HUSBAND AND A FATHER with a Psychopath for a wife!
Dave: Enough.. I don't even give a damn about it..nobody..i mean NOBODY talks about MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dave caused a spatial distortion attempting to rip Rider's head off, only for him to avoid it wit ha field of cosmic energy, and a blast of force sent Rider into the ground, before he sent forth a blast of cosmic energy which penetrated Dave's defense's knocking him back. Before Rider could react forming a cylinder of energy that began firing multiple blasts machine gun style, all the blasts vanished reappearing in various locations all raining down on Rider from various directions."
Ezekiel: Sounds like Banner's powers, sounds more like Sandra, at first she could only trigger her powers because of danger or desperation, of course she got to go and get advice from Jean Grey...I doubt that would even help you....come on.

"Ezekiel checked the jet-plane again they were ready for departure whenever Dave and Rider returned. He decided a little detour to the danger room couldn't hurt, and it was his chance to help Cassandra develop her powers. He took out his key-card and they were beamed to the danger room, but they appeared on a space-ship, and outside there were Sentinels everywhere attacking the ship."

Ezekiel: here's the situation we're on a space ship..a space base..for the SXM..Sentinels are attacking us the ship is under heavy fire taking too much damage try and trigger your powers...before the ship gets wiped out...and your stuck in the vacuum of space.

"Ezekiel vanished abandoning Cassandra in the simulation and a blast of energy slammed into the side of the ship closest to Cassandra courtesy of one of the Sentinels."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 1:42 am

"Marie looks at him and sighs"

Marie: Fer fucks sake dear, what's happenin this time? 'a can only imagine. 'a warned you gettin involved in Filipe and Sandra's fight wasn' a good idea.

"She hadn't agreed with Milo standing for either of them, just to be there if things turned for the worst. Not that she was going to stop him, not that she could. And the fact Milo was still carrying feelings for Sandra only made it worse for her."

Marie: Anyway, what's the deal? Did ya find any plots of'n attack on Genosha 'cause of Sandra? Or somethin she did herself?

----

"Aaron was now with Christopher and Sean working in the lab. An equation that spanned three chalkboards could be seen as Aaron sat at a computer, running several 3D simulations of a new machine. Resting in a zero gravity field surrounded by sensors was Fathae's holy sword Excalibur"

Fathae: Are you sure this will not damage the sword sir Aaron. This is a very precious heirloom and weapon and.
Aaron: Don't worry, don't worry. That's just a sensor and a suspension field. I'm using it to calibrate the new dampener's output

"Christopher looks over his shoulder"

Christopher: Isn't that much power...dangerous? The equation requires huge outputs of the countering energy but according to the readings, we can't be sure Sandra won't be harmed by
Aaron: It'll be fine. Amber's cute little knight says the energy does not harm humans, merely evil presences

"Aaron throws Fathae a wink as he says "cute little knight", which triggers a frown from her"

Fathae: I am not some wench you can seduce Aaron Stark! Mind your tongue!
Aaron: You know that's going to make me say worse Fathae dear. Anyway I don't think we'll be able to use your sword. I can't replicate this energy no matter how hard I try
Fathae: Of course you can not. This is the area of the mystical, it is not so easily transgressed
Aaron: No, the problem is that I don't have the right runes. I can use mystical energy just fine but I need the written components of the spell. It's like how math is sort of the language we write universal laws in.

"Just as Aaron is about to give up, Elsa appears with a book, opening it on a marked page"

Elsa: You mean these?
Aaron: What the?! Where did you get this?
Elsa: It is an old book of my master. The holy sword of King Arthur was made by the fae, and he was a practitioner of their magecraft. This book is very basic but, I believe simply harnessing the energy is enough for your machinery correct?
Aaron: Oh Elsa baby I'd kiss you if I didn't fear the stabbing you'd give me later!

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 1:57 am

Milo: In short the darkness is gonna consume Sandra..but she's already pretty bad..remember how she got Chulance back, turns out she wouldn't or couldn't replaced him with a clone, managed to figure it out..no telling what else she's lying about..but if she leads the team any longer we might get fucked up..worst..I found the real Chulance he's with Zach and our old buddy's building an army to go to war with humanity and the thing is his army is alot more organized then we are.

"Milo sighed this was so much to just swallow, but they had to act now. The more they hesitated and waited, it only meant the situation was going to get worst and worst."

Milo: We have to stop both of them before they get us killed by S.H.I.E.L.D & MRD. Two weeks ago..I had a vision my mother sent me..I saw bad stuff...all of us getting killed, Genosha a wasteland, blood everywhere, the world torn apart. No matter what I can't let that happen...but I know I don't have unlimited power anymore I need support. Divide and Conquer, we need to hit Sandra and Zach at the same time before they see eye to eye then we're fucked. There's only one more person on this island I think we can trust 100% to pick the right side and that's Katy....but I can't go near here..she's Sandra's best friend..if I try teaming up with her behind Sandra's back that raises a red flag...that's why I need you, I'm about to go talk to Filipe...and that's probably all the help we're about to get unless Amber comes back to earth..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:03 am

Marie: Ye know dear, if ye had kept in contact with yer sister instead of distancing yerself after Leah, ye'd know she's been havin the same visions. Painful and sudden, uncontrollable.

"Marie sighs and holds Milo's hand"

Marie: What're we doin about this then? Do we subdue Sandra ourselves or ask Aaron...more importantly, do we talk Icy into comin back?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:09 am

"Milo just frowned looking down as Marie took his hand. He loved her so much and she was so supportive of him. He felt bad about everything he'd done and just wanted to make things right."

Milo: no more mistakes..if we make it through this it's just Marie no other women ever. Shit's been going downhill ever since Zed fucked up our wedding. I know..it just..hurt..so much seeing her reminded me of Leah..and everything I thought was wrong with my life but distancing myself from my family to avoid the pain never helps..

"Milo was trying to think of what to do and just shook his head."

Milo: I think we should keep Aaron out of this, as bad as things are getting this is still a mutant problem at the heart of it and if we fuck up we're the ones that's gonna suffer. I'm gonna try to talk Filipe into helping us fix this situation but yeah we're on our own we have to deal with Sandra alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:17 am

"Cassandra panicked with the close explosion but quickly called on her power and started attacking the sentential. Her attacks was ineffective though and a sentential slammed through the spaceship and attack with a large wave of energy. It took merely seconds for the situation to turn desperate and for Cassandra to be facing her demise. Backed into a corner Cassandra exploded with power wielding a powerful cosmic force, it took the shape of a massive Goblin type creature and Cassandra launched consuming the sentinel and destroying it."

-----

Tesla: So what is it you guys propose we do to Sandra?
Troy: Fuck if I know. Really Zach is the problem, as long as he got Chulance we're fucked up the ass. And if Sandra is on his side as well, that's just adding the lube.
Tesla: Tasteful...
Troy: Not like politeness ever pays off anyway. So are you with us?

"Tesla considered her options, everything they was saying was possible."

Tesla: I guess I have to be. If there is any chance this Chulance isn't real, then I have to help get the real one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:32 am

"With that the simulation ended and Ezekiel materialized they were in the empty danger room and Ezekiel was clapping."

Ezekiel: Desperation..and Anger are the triggers to your power. You just need more precise control of your emotions then you should be able to trigger the transformation at will. I'm sure..

"An explosion took place and Rider was sent flying into the wall of the danger room as Dave appeared surrounded his armor raising his hand Rider fired a series of cosmic blasts only for them to be consumed into space, and suddenly one massive beam of cosmic energy hit Rider as Dave had warped all the individual blasts into one and warped it in-front of Rider. Rider managed to draw his board to absorb the bulk of the blast only for a giant pillar to slam into him, and lava to be warped around Rider, Ezekiel rushed to activate the danger room transporting all of them to a rocky wastelad."

Rider: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Rider screamed and began using the power cosmic to tap into the power of gravity opening up a black hole which began sucking up everything, only for Dave to encase the black hole in a force field. Dave warped part of the field around Rider to try to suck his arms into the black hole only for it to dissipate and Rider now missing half of his right arm causing a giant sphere of energy to emerge around Dave, and began draining him of energy, only for him to use spatial slices to emerge from the field, but Rider had moved forward at super human speeds phasing his fist through Dave's chest, only for Rider's hand to be stuck in Dave's chest. Dave's chest was replaced by the core of the sun causing Rider's other hand to be burned off, as a massive blast of force knocked Rider back, and Dave caused compress space around Rider pushing back the armless hero, before an admantium sphere appeared impaling Rider in the chest."

Rider: ENOUGH!!!!!

"Rider screamed converting the sphere into air and kicking air causing a massive gust of cosmic wind to slam into Dave knocking him back, before Rider moved at blinding speeds grabbing Dave by his neck and blasting him back with electromagnetic force while also infusing him with a parasite of his creation to target his X gene, only for Dave to respond by warping the parasite out of him, Dave responded by using a spatial crush on Rider's chest bringing the cosmic powered hero to the ground while Dave then warped the board into the sky then warped gravitational pressure from various planets where the gravity was greater then earth's and brought the board down on Rider's skull rendering him unconscious before Dave teleported over to Rider, using his spatial powers to restore the damage done to the unconscious hero."

Ezekiel: What the fuck!!!
Dave: I told you I'd convince Rider to tag along..let's go...

"Ezekiel turned the simulation off, and Dave sat down clearly exhausted from his barely won battle against Rider."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:35 am

Marie: I have 'a feelin Filipe will be more than happy to help. After all this is his screw up as well, he's the one that got Sandra's other powers cut.

--

"In the far reaches of space, we find Amber encased in a glowing shield to protect her from the vacuum outside. In front of her of a very large runic circle is drawn in glowing blue energy as she levitates in a meditation pose. Her eyes suddenly open"

Amber: Fuck. Nothing useful. The only other lead for purifying the Phoenix I can think of is...god save me

"Amber vanishes and appears on an alien planet. The air is breathable here. She slowly makes her way until she encounters a massive building, surrounded by guards, specifically Shi'ar guards. Up at the planet is a massive space fleet blockade guarding the planet"

Amber: The M'kraan crystal. Just gotta get inside

"She begins drawing a sigil around her on the floor"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World. Conceal.

"And uses her Sorcery to conceal herself from detection. She then slowly sneaks inside the huge building, passing by patrols, researchers and even pilgrims, and eventually reaches the inner chamber. A glass dome can be seen that opens up to an area allowed to for civilians. No one is allowed within this room save the Majistrix and special people such as Sandra. In front of Amber is the crystal. It swells with such psionic energy Amber feels the back of her neck tingle and her hair stand on end. A pink light that shines almost like flame emanates. She gets to work, slowly drawing around the crystal in invisible air a huge runic circle"

Amber: Once I activate this, the Shi'ar will definitely notice. I sure hope Sandra appreciates all the bullshit I go through I am the Rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Refract! Teleport!

"The runes glow blue. Alarms go off not only on this planet but on the distant world of Chandilar, and Amber disappears, teleporting herself into the M'kraan crystal. Once there, she finds an empty city, with no sounds or smells, time at a standstill"

Amber: Okay then...now I have to find the White Room. And then get out. If I can even use magic in here...if my brain doesn't explode trying to comprehend where here IS to then get out. Fine hot mess I got my ass into this time.

"Amber closes her eyes. The Phoenix had to be here, this is where the Phoenix resides while she is healing. And the Phoenix was the only one that could save itself from Jet, she didn't know any other way"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:38 am

Milo: Yeah it wasn't just him..I sort of played a role in that too... anyway enough with the public service announcement find Katy..try to get her help I'm going to go get icy.

"Milo focused on Hokkaido and teleported there appearing near the unconscious Yamairo and looked down at his friend and frowned."

Milo: Yama..OH..hi Izzy..uhh Filipe you here..we need to talk right now it's urgent it's about Sandra, and Genosha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 am

"Isabel throws Milo the most evil of death stares, but stands up"

Isabel: I shall go find Filipe for you Milo Ventro

"She excuses herself and leaves, leaving Milo alone with the still comatose Yamairo"

---

Marie: Find Katy...how'm suppose to find Katy without any trackin powers...I guess the phone

"Marie picks up her cellphone and finds Katy's number, giving her a call"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 am

"Cassandra went over to Dave's side to check on him."

Cassandra: Are you alright?

"He looked alright outside being tired, but sometimes looks was deceiving."

-----

"Katy's phone vibrated surprising her, she wasn't expecting a call. Checking the number it was somebody she didn't expect."

Katy: I'll be right back guys. I have a call.

"Katy left the room not really for privacy as Emmet was there, but more so her talking at least wouldn't disturb the others. She answered the phone."

Katy: Hello Marie. Been a while, what's up?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 3:00 am

"Milo just kept a smile on his face not seeming to mind the glare Isabel gave him."

Milo: thanks Izzy..geez what crawled up her ass, Yamairo's stroke game must be incredible for her to be this mad and it's only been two weeks..

"As usual Milo was caught up in his own humor until he noticed Filipe in-front of him and went to shake his friends hand."

Milo: Alright..soo....I know we fucked up with Sandra initially but I come bearing news...of how the situation has gotten 100x worst then we previously thought.
"Dave just nodded glad to have his daughter, and Ezekiel went over to Rider checking on him as well."

Ezekiel: he's out complete KO
Dave: that was the point It was hard to figure out a way to use my powers in a non lethal way to bring down someone on his level.
Ezekiel: all these years on the team you act like you weren't creative enough to find a way to put him out, so now what we head to Senn Lavia or give our stubborn friend time to waste
Dave: I can sense you already went to the hangar and got the vehicle ready, let's get ready to go, I can use my powers to stimulate a wormhole we just need to pick up speed and we can get to Zenn Lavia fast and breach whatever defense's Black Zero has around the planet if we combine the maximum speed of the jet with one of my best wormholes.
Ezekiel: Hmmm...that actually sounds like it might work let's get this going.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 am

Filipe: Oh great

"Filipe rolls his eyes and shakes Milo's hand before teleporting him outside the house"

Filipe: Next time don't port right into Yamairo's room.

"Filipe points up and Milo seems a thunderstorm overhead, clearly not a natural weather formation. It's slowly dissipating however"

Filipe: She's gotten VERY good. Anyway, what's the situation. Did Sandra finally slip? We have a plan?

---

Marie: Hey Katy. 'm just calling because well...there's a sort of emergency. Can you talk in person? Can ya meet?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 4:18 am

Milo: Apologies...teleporting with angel powers is weird, I should have just used yours but I didn't haev enough of your mojo to make the trip here from Genosha anyway..

"Milo was just glad to be back among friends, but he wished he could do something about Yamairo's condition. That battle with Sandra really had worn him out."

Milo: Sandra's going to slip, she manipulated Tesla, Chu went missing, she returned him, we just figured out what she returned was nothing more then a copy, and the real Chulance is holed up somewhere with Zach who's building an army to go to war with humanity, my biggest fear is an eventual Zach Phoenix team up and then we're royally screwed not to mention Aaron's going to want to butt his nose in our business due to the hostile take over of Genosha, and we still have to deal with the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D only good thing to come from this is MRD's left us alone since Sandra's isolated the rest of the team on Genosha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 4:26 am

"Filipe takes a huge sigh and puts a hand to his forehead"

Filipe: Goddamn it...I didn't figure she'd go that far. I had a feeling that leak was Zach's doing, I just had a goddamn sinking feeling. He had been missing for a long time, nobody could find him, and last we saw him he was...mad to say the least. I was going to try tracking whoever did it down to confirm but then something happened with Gally in LA and I had to call it off to help.

"Filipe gives out another huge sigh"

Filipe: Our priority should be containing Sandra. She's down to just her darkness, this shouldn't be complicated. The biggest issue is that group she called to help her, the Code Breakers. I have no idea who any of them are or how strong they can really be. And then there's Troy...
Milo: Don't worry. Troy's with us! Don't know about Katy...
Filipe: Oh he is? And Katy's with us too. She was willing to serve as my plant, but I figured it was a bad idea to isolate Sandra from people that could keep her stable.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Katy: Yes I can meet. Just tell me where.

"Marie gave the info and Katy informed the others she was heading to check on something. She made her way to Marie quickly, things seemed quite and Marie didn't seem panicked on the call, likely the emergency was gonna involve Sandra. Katy knocked on the door and waited for Marie to answer."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 6:00 pm

"Marie answers and lets her in"

Marie: Good of ye to get here fast.

"Marie closes the door and turns around, leaning against the closed door"

Marie: 'll get right to the point. Milo found out that Sandra is off the deep end. The "Chulance" she supposedly rescue isn' the real one. He's a clone of some sorts.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 pm

“President Taylor was just walking around pacing around the oval office the country was a mess, and martial law had to be imposed in all fifty states. The Police had been unable to handle the situation for the past two weeks, ever since the mass leaks the public had lost faith in their Government and what they wanted was clear a new Government. All of their dirty secrets had been exposed, rioting in the street, looting, mass fighting back against police forces, there’d been a couple prison breaks as well, several politicians & Law Enforcement officials had suffered retribution at the hands of angry citizens demanding they suffer for violating the very rules they were meant to protect.”

Taylor: God damn it..

“The DEA was damn near disbanded, their agents identities had been made public, and the corrupt organization had been exposed and how they lied about the drug war. There were plenty of other federal agents whose identities had been exposed and who couldn’t even be in public. He’d ordered the military to step in to patrol the streets and handle crime leading to a lot more violence since a lot of “crime” were angry citizens. All over the internet, air waves, and television there was talk of a second American revolution, and people across the country were taking up arms against their so called oppressors.”

Taylor: At this rate even all that tech we got from Loki’s riot package’s might not be enough to deal with this nonsense.
???: Sir..Mr. President another one of those Revolution video’s has been uploaded I think you need to see this
Taylor: Ayy what..damn play it.

“It was one his secretary’s that had come to talk to him, and the President got up leaving to the meeting room where the Director of the CIA, FBI(Arthur), MRD Head, Attorney General and others.”

Taylor: Let’s see this shit..
CIA Director: Play the Video.

“The video began with a giant R being shown on the screen, and then it showed a few clips compiled of some of the worst hidden times of the U.S Government showing some politicians engaging in use of drugs, prostitutes, and other crimes then showing regular citizens being arrested for similar crimes and how as a result their lives were ruined. “

???: IS this the world we live in where the people we elect to enforce the laws break the most, while we do the same things and have our careers ruined, our finances drained by legal fees, the Government has played us too long, with money from big business deciding politics instead of the will of the people. It’s time to stand up it’s time for a revolution, these bastards have been exposed, we will no longer tolerate this shit anymore WE WILL RISE AS A PEOPLE AND Washington D.C will fall and a new era shall begin of honest and open Government.

“The video ended and Taylor just shook his head.”

Taylor: Damn it..how close are we to finding any information about these revolution video’s? Who’s responsible and why can’t we get a damn trace it’s like they’re coming out of nowhere..perhaps we’ve been going at this with the wrong angle maybe some powers are involved.
CIA Director: Well
MRD: As far as we can tell there may be mutant activity involved with the revolution, but just In the form of American citizens who happen to be mutants participating, this isn’t just a mutant effort, we’ve researched heavily into that possibility and sadly that’s not the case..
Taylor: Shit..how bad is the situation getting?
CIA Director: Critical, there’s revolts across the street, people are even rebelling against the soldiers, this guy’s extremely popular especially with the leaks it wouldn’t surprise me if there connected. There’s already pockets of resistance forming across the country and there violent, separately these little groups are nothing, but this individual has united them into one single army and together they pose a threat numbers that overwhelm our military, worst our army isn’t immune to what’s going on, there’s a lot of tension within the ranks and many soldiers are turning on each other feeling like we’ve turned on the people, Arthur what do you think, what’s the FBI doing about the situation?
……………………
“Once Ezekiel, Dave, Rider, and Cassandra were all in the jet Ezekiel was putting in some co-ordinates and on a screen Alex’s face could be seen.”

Ezekiel: Alright then perfect…I’ve got Rider hooked up to the device along with his board, Dave as soon as we hit space teleport us move us a distance then the machine will use Rider’s powers to make breaking into Zenn Lavia possible alright..let’s go.
Dave: Seat—belt on.

“The ground beneath them opened up and the jet’s wheels came out and they took off soaring through a tunnel going farther and farther under-ground but as they picked up momentum the jet began going up and light was seen at the end of the tunnel. The Jet-plane emerged from Genosha taking to the skies breaking the sound barrier and picking up speed as it left the atmosphere. Dave leaned back in his seat closing his eyes focusing on his powers enveloping the jet in a barrier as they exited the atmosphere of planet earth into space, and they teleported through a warp drive picking up speed as they went through and the machine activated consuming Rider’s cosmic energies allowing them to bypass the speed of light while going through multiple wormholes courtesy of Dave’s powers, and within seconds a loud explosion occurred and a massive ripple through the space-time contium as the jet soared forward out of control encased in cosmic energy smashing through several buildings before the wheels emerged again and the jet came to a stop in what appeared to be a futuristic city in ruins, and Dark Zero’s were seen floating around the skies, and drones were seen flying around powered by some immense source of cosmic energy, and people seemed to walk the streets in chains with Black Zero Agents directing their movements, Dave used his powers of spatial distortion to hide them, and Rider was suddenly coming too.”

Rider: What the fuck…damn..where..
Dave: Welcome home you spineless bastard..let’s go save your dad, liberate Zenn Lavia, and figure out my daughters powers.
Rider: You fucking idiot! We’re all going to die! You don’t get it, Monel isn’t defeatable anymore, I was trying to buy time, hell I might have had ten, twenty, even thirty more years to drink pina colada’s on the beach and fornicate with models BUT YOU HAD TO BRING US BACK TO THIS WASTELAND! We can’t even fucking leave the planet you dumb ass!
Dave: I can fucking teleport, we just can’t get through his barrier.
Ezekiel: Enough shut the fuck up you act like he can just detect us we’re
???: INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT FOREIGN PRESCENSE IN SECTOR D!!!!!

“Alarms began blaring across the area they were inm, and around them circle’s began to materialize or rather a 0 formed of dark energy. Within the center of the number purple energy gathered and drones began emerging from the purple energy. But unlike the drones moving through the sky these seemed to be shaped similar to humanoid androids, and several of them began landing around the space ship, and a large beam of energy a stasis beam hit the jet peeling off all it’s weapons tearing them out of the ship while gravitational force was increased on the jet crushing it down and one of the androids charged forward at super speed kicking Ezekiel into the rubble, and another one of the androids appeared infront of Rider firing an energy beam at them point blank only for Rider to raise a shield protecting himself, Dave, and Cassandra.”

Androids: ELIMINATE INTRUDER ELIMINATE ELIMINATE JASON RADD JASON RADD!
Rider: DAMN IT!!!!!!!

“Rider screamed causing the ground to rise upraising a wave of earth and encasing it in cosmic energy he sent the wave forward infusing it with a couple specks of anti matter and raising another barrier around them causing a massive explosion taking out several android.”

Rider: WE Have to get to the Center of Sector M, that’s the capitol that’s where Monel is, if we want answers about her powers and to save my dad that’s where we have to go be careful these damn things are almost unstoppable there powered by cosmic cube energy!!!!!
………………………
Milo: Don’t worry don’t blame yourself the day of the leak I believe I was caught up in that same shit you were..that whole angel situation in LA but I was going at from a different angle..point is we both missed the ball with Zach, I don’t know what I can do about the anarchy in the United States or anywhere else I mean I’m torn between wanting to support the resistance because the Government’s been treating us like shit, but who’s to say we help people revolt and come into power they won’t just forget the help we provided and treat us the same if not worst.

“Milo nodded agreeing with Filipe’s judgement.”

Milo: Really..I sent Marie to talk to Katy to get her help to deal with the Sandra situation it’s good to know she’s still on our side. As for the Code Breakers I’ve met that Emmet guy and he seem’s good well good in the sense that he seems to care about Sandra, but you’re right we need to strike first, then we can deal with Zach, but one more thing there’s one more person we need to get before we go stop her, come with me.

“Milo placed his hand on Filipe’s shoulder, and began uttering some phrases before they vanished reappearing on a pirate ship, a nearby navy ship was sucked into a giant mirror that appeared then vanished as Milo turned to Manny.”

Milo: Don’t worry there not dead, just warped them across the sea there near land though they’ll be fine anyway Manny we came to see you because it’s urgent, Sandra’s in trouble a lot of trouble like world ending and her life might end trouble.
……………………………………..
“Sandra was enjoying her time with Tanesha in dream world but suddenly the world around her began to become distorted and darkness began spreading around cutting her off from Tanesha, and the rest of the area she was in and suddenly two large red eyes were seen and a pressure was felt in Sandra’s head as the darkness consumed her and shot her through a void of emptiness at hyper speeds until she appeared in the ruins of a city and near her she could see Tanesha, Dave, David, Abby, Chloe, Emmet, Milo, Katy, and various other friends dead, and MRD agents were seen everywhere, and people were celebrating over bonfires jumping up with joy talking about how the Phoenix and her terrorist buddies were gone and the world was safe again. Out of nowhere dust swirled around and shaped into Zach who stepped forward staring at Sandra.”

Zach: And so we meet again Sandra..listen You idiot!!! Your being played like a fool! As we speak you’ve been detained by your so called friends who feel the darkness is having too much of an influence on you, because you’re starting to treat humanity the same way they treat us. Like scum and dirt, like insects to be exterminated. But this time they’ve really done it humanity’s gone off the deep end, you see for the longest we’ve been fighting for our freedom, for our safety, but now it’s gotten even worst we’re fighting for our survival..we’re fighting our extinction.

“Zach paused.”

Zach: Project Fission, it’s name is an antithesis of Milo’s name, it’s a collaborative project America, England, France, China, Russia, hell there’s even people from S.H.I.E.L.D involved, it’s huge, whatever there developing I’ve been seeing visions it means the end of all us, the end of the mutant race. Humanity might win..we might be wiped out, and whatever’s left us enslaved, locked up, and bred to be soldiers to serve their hidden agendas. You need to wake the fuck up, together we can save the mutant race together we can stop us from being wiped out but we have to act now. It’s time to stop reacting, it’s time to move in it’s time to liberate our people, and take back the planet NATURAL selection has chosen us to reign over the earth, we deserve dominion over this world not these brute fucking savage’s who’ve tormented us, beaten us, imprisoned us, violated us, treated us like animals when really WE ARE BETTER THEN THEM WE ARE STRONGER FASTER SUPERIOR AND YET THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY WE ARE SCUM!!!!!

“Zach just started laughing and all around them the city began to crumble, MRD agents collapsing, and suddenly portals began opening across the city as various superhumans emerged tearing the MRD agents apart, and the scenery warped to a crowded city where human forces where being overwhelmed by a superhuman army.”

Zach: Join me Sandra, together we can save the world, our world.

“Zach held out his hand and behind him a door appeared that opened and a blue bright light emerged and Zach took a step back into the light.”

Zach: Come with me leave this dream behind, wake up Sandra, embrace the darkness, embrace your power before it’s too late, your stronger then you think, completely let yourself go into the darkness, embrace your fucking full potential so we can save the mutant race before we’re out of time, I’m here through my power and that of another rone of my workers but I’m running out of time soon I’ll be detected and chances are I won’t be able to wake you up again you’ll be someone’s btich again, do you want to go back to that, you are the leader now, you’re the boss Fuller no more Ventro, or Icy in charge, you’re the one who needs to lead to get shit done take my hand and WAKE THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN SAVE our friends, our family, our race!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Wed May 13, 2015 11:37 pm

"The news didn't surprise Katy, it was disappointing more then anything."

Katy: I knew when the plan with Aya backfired that it would only be a matter of time. But she's been losing it so fast. The take over, stuff with Tenesha, now false promises. It's bad.

-----

"The group starts moving towards Sector M. As they progress with Dave and Rider mainly fending off the androids, suddenly the group gets swarmed by a large group of androids and starts getting overwhelmed. Cassandra and Ezekiel was knocked away first before the androids started grouping up on Dave and Rider. Cassandra picked herself up from the rubble she was tossed into seeing the others in danger, most noticeably Dave. Rage started to fill her."

Cassandra: Leave... my father... ALONE!!!

"Cassandra called on her cosmic powers again, she called on massive amounts boosting her base powers to unmeasurable levels. The whole panto of androids was stopped in their attacks, each one lifted into the sky as a powerful force was felt from Cassandra. Seconds later the androids started breaking apart, being ripped into dust by a power that exceeded their own. The androids where destroyed within seconds and Cassandra's power faltered, she fell to her hands and knees, exhausted and with a big headache. Those androids was much stronger then anything Cassandra faced on Earth, and she just destroyed 10 or 15, if not more within the course of seconds. Cassandra never drew anywhere near that amount of power before, and it had taken a toll. But at least Dave was safe."

-----

"At Genosha things is alright until something catches Emmet's attention. In the next instant darkness starts to rapidly consume Emmet's mind and he has no choice but to back out of Sandra's thoughts immediately. Sandra's eyes opened, blackened and she sat up."

Sandra: Now Emmet dare, we'll have no more of that.

"Emmet was confused, one moment he was in full control keeping Sandra safe and providing her a fairytale life within her mind. Then just like that, he completely lost it and the darkness threatened to consume him entirely. Sandra stood to her feet, there was a different, more uncomfortable feel about her. The darkness seemed drawn towards her, shadows in the room seemed to bend towards her instead of acting naturally."

Sandra: The nap was nice. But we have work we need to do.

"One had to wonder, was this it? Was Sandra as her friends knew her gone? Had the darkness taken hold?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Thu May 14, 2015 3:05 am

"Arthur takes a deep sigh"

Arthur: So far I've had most of the FBI's resources moved to finding the escaped prisoners in the recent prison breaks, which haven't been small, and screening through arrested rioters for people with serious criminal records...the sad thing is, most of the time, there's not much beyond parking tickets and the like. At the most we've had to screen through mutants who were held by MRD during the organization's take over by the aliens, the Brood.

"Arthur takes a good look around the table"

Arthur: We are dealing with an honest effort of American citizens to straighten their country. Perhaps we should consider diverting our efforts into addressing their concerns. The leaks have value to them. Laws were broken.

"He studies the faces of the people present to gauge their levels of outrage or other such emotions"

---

"Manny shakes his head. He hadn't even noticed the navy ship's approach yet"

Manny: By god Milo don't just, teleport in like that!
Filipe: Oh look, it's the pirate

"He grins and greets Manny with a little sarcasm"

Manny: Hey ice boy. Anyway, what's all this about Sandra bein in trouble? Whatever it is, she'd come to me first if she wanted my help.
Filipe: She would but, she's not really all there anymore

"Filipe proceeds to explain the situation"

Manny: Well just...kill the darkness bastard doing it. Can't be that hard for ya super heroes right?

---

Marie: Stuff with the who now? Isn't that the name of the girl in Emmet's little group? Wha'd Sandra do to the poor lass?

"Marie was of course completely unaware of Sandra's affair.

---

"Amber makes her way across the empty, time frozen city. This was the world of the M'Kraan crystal. In this world many cosmic places of extreme important existed, but perhaps the most important, and the one she needed to find, was the White Room. The place where the Phoenix, if shattered or broken, returns to to rest and be reborn. Whatever Mother had done, it mattered not to the Phoenix Force, that much she knew. She had to be here. But after the explanation Jet had given, Amber wasn't so sure she'd find the true entity of death and rebirth"

Amber: Well...even if I did, no guarantee she wouldn't cleanse me in cosmic fire either way.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Thu May 14, 2015 3:26 am

"Katy thought about her response for a moment, Sandra wasn't trying THAT hard to keep this hidden, mainly just from her family."

Katy: I wouldn't tell Dave or any of the Fuller's about this, a shit storm from them is the last thing we need on top of everything else. But, Sandra has been having a affair, a bi-sexual affair with Tenesha. In doing so the darkness damn near consumed Tenesha as well. I know your thinking the others deserve to hear about it, but now really isn't the time.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Thu May 14, 2015 3:30 am

Marie: 'd figure Dave might find that arousin, well except the darkness nearly consumin the poor girl 'a mean. So where is Sandra anyways? She's not at her house, 'a just checked. Heck there's nobody at the Fuller's actually.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Thu May 14, 2015 3:42 am

"That seems strange to Katy, maybe Dave had just taken the kids out."

Katy: Right now we have Sandra contained. Emmet has her in a telepathic sleep and Tenesha is sleeping off her ordeal. While it's our fuck up with Aya that allowed the darkness to speed up and get Sandra quicker, at least on the flip side the lack of all telepathic abilities made her easily containable. We just have no idea where to go from here. Even Emmet won't last forever and all leads of separating the darkness from Sandra had lead to dead ends. The only way to do it is to kill her, and I assure you they won't let anybody even touch her if they intent on causing harm.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 am

Dave: Cassandra!!!

"Dave was concerned for her daughter, her power was impressive, and strong seeing as how she'd wiped out 15 of these androids but he had no idea how much power she could tap into before she was drained, and the last thing they needed was for her to be out surrounded by swarms of Monel's androids. These things were powered by cosmic energy, and it was hard enough fighting them without anyone one being out for the count."

Dave: She's so powerful she really is Sandra's clone, whatever power she has is definitely great.
Rider: WATCH OUT!!

"Rider raised his hand firing a massive sphere of energy at one of the androids blasting it away from Dave who had teleported over to Cassandra to check out, while Ezekiel was moving fast throwing several elongated punches aimed at two of the androids while Rider infused Ezekiel with a surge of cosmic energy to increase the potency of his blows to more damage against the androids and began scanning the area."

Rider: We're in Sector M, the Tower's up ahead we breach that we can find th asnwers and find Monel.

"Within the center of the tower in the control room Monel was seen in some armor that seemed to be surging with energy and raised his hand typing rapidly into a holographic keyboard that materailized as he pulled up and was swiping through several screens while also communicating with various other Black Zero agents."

Monel: Hmm...really now..this is interesting that surge of power was one of the beings Rider brought with him to Zenn Lavia to try to get his father? Isn't that amusing Norrin you were right your son did go to earth to recruit those fucks to come and save you
Norrin: You...Monel..you are a bastard...a disgrace..
Monel: Hush you insolent insiginifgant worm!

"Monel raised his hand firing a blast of concentrated energy into Surfer's chest causing him to yell out in pain he appeared to be attached to some sort of apparatus and was being used a power source for Monel's fleet of ships, androids, and drones. Some Black Zero agents walked in with one of them holding some sort of recording device and on the screen showed Cassandra tapping into her power and wiping out 15 androids with Monel getting a huge grin on his face."

Monel: Oh my...that's around now..this is the answer I've been looking for, the key to my ascension if I get access to the hunger of the multi-verse I can feast on my enemies, devour everything in path, all shall fall before the great and mighty MONEL THE UNIVERSE WILL TREMBLE AT MY FEET AND TERRELL will join you Radd as my slave I will destroy and conquer all!!! Don't worry, I'll get the damn girl myself, this is too important to let you idiots ruin it.

"Back outside Rider had formed an orb of cosmic light around his hand and closed his eyes to sense energy signals around the area."

Rider: I can definently feel Monel's precense in that area, there's tons of drones, androids, and Black Zero agents crawling around that tower.
Ezekiel: Fuck so before we even get to Monel and your dad we have to get through all these forces
Rider: Ohh you regretting trying to tag along, I tried to prevent us from coming on this damn mission but they destroyed our fucking jet so we either go after Monel and try to defeat him or stay here and be hunted down by Black Zero and killed at least we have the advantage of being on the offensive right now!
Dave: As much as it pains me to say this Rider's right it's now or never plus it's the only shot we have at getting answers to Cassandra's powers and RIDE RLOOK OUT

"He didn't even notice the defense drone that popped up and fired a massive beam of energy he managed to create a spatial barrier to block the attack from hitting Rider causing it to redirect and disintegrate half of a nearby building, the device went to fire another beam, only for antoher defense drone to fly in the way firing a similar blast, and the beams ended up destroying each other, as a Black Zero agent approached them on a hover board, only for him to cause his hotel to retract."

Rider: Uncle Tor?!
Tor: Jason!! You really came back!

"Tor hovered over to Rider hopping the board and hugging his nephew, while Rider instantly backed up holding back tears. He fight Dave over coming home, and now his family assumed he'd been working his way back home ever since he escaped not knowing of his past cowardice."

Dave: Of course he fucking came back..he's been on the way this whole time it just took us a while to crack Monel's defenses..

"Rider took note of Dave defending him and seemed appreciative but otherwise dind't say anything."

Rider: we're trying to go hit Monel fast and hard now while we have the advantage is that where my father is?
Tor: Yes you've dealt with hte androids and the drones, Monel's managed to use your father as a source of power to fuel his death machines, Black Zero's always been dangerous, but the war against Monel was even until he managed to harness those cosmic energies and evr since then we've been on the defensive struggling to stay alive, the resistance movement is all but finished, once he had your fathers powers he wiped out the bulk of our forces to hours, and he's even expanded to other planets we need you Radd..we're struggling to even survive not to mention retalliate
Siya: Did it work Zach were you able to liberate the Phoenix???
Zach: Yes I think it did Arianna can you feel her power on Genosha?
Arianna: Yes..

"Arianna smiled and walked forward towards Zach placing her hands on his shoulders and embracing him a hug while kissing him."

Zach: Then it's settled time to help America with it's revolution come on let's help the people get liberated from their oppressors..
Arianna: Of course, let's have some fun with these apes.
"President Taylor frowned as he realized Arthur was speaking mostly truth. The dirt on everyone's room was revealed, hell the CIA director alone should be facing multiple life sentence's, but all these crimes had been done in the name of the American Government. All their actions had been approved if not by him but by some other high up official because of a means to an ends type attitude which had come to bite them in the ass due to the leaks."

Taylor: We've really dug our-self into a hole. I think you're right the best thing we can do is issue an apology of sorts, explain we can't just tell everything sometimes because of our genuine interest in maintaining peace and some things the public shoud never know but it's too late for that, just because we had to make some hard choice's or we've got some dirt...dosen't mean we just shut down and let people do whatever the hell we want. If people want to reform the government we have measures they can go through but going around shooting cops and soldiers is unacceptable. I think all that's needed to be said is said this meeting is adjourned..we've all got our own angle's on this we need to try and deal with this...Arthur I'd like to speak with you in private in the oval office after this if you don't mind.

"The Attorney General was the first one at the door, and soon after the rest of the people left, there were plenty who were pissed about what Arthur said, but a small few who realized they were in the wrong not the American people. Taylor made his way to the office after a few short words with his chief of staff, and went to get his bottle before pouring himself a drink and taking a sip."
Milo: I wouldn't consider myself much of a superhero these days just a functional super powered alcoholic trying to prevent humanity and mutants from killing each other off..and cleaning up a-lot of the mess's I've made on the bright side it's almost evening and I haven't had a drink or almost triggered the end of society yet today..

"Even in the most grim of situation's Milo tried to inject some humor into the situation even if it was inappropriate, it's what kept him going through the darkest of times."

Milo: We can't just kill Jet, that's almost guaranteed to speed up the process of the darkness infusing with hte Phoenix, hell no telling if killing Jet will actually send him to the afterlife or infuse him completely with the darkness. Our best bet is to just move in and deal with Sandra now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next