Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:25 am

"Arthur lies there, catatonic. His hand gripping his phone on the "send message" button"

---

"Marie hugs Milo back"

Filipe: Wait a minute...

"Filipe and James exchange a look"

Filipe: He's contacted us.
James: Yes. Specifically Rachel through an old friend. Rachel gave him my contact and I chatted with him. He seems to want help in hiding his vampire mutant peoples. I said I'd think about it and was going to run a background...but then I kind of got kidnapped, long story
Filipe: So you're fucking telling me the guy knows exactly who Rachel is?

"At that, Filipe teleports back to Hokkaido, leaving behind an ice clone to watch Gally's fight. Everything seems to be fine, and he sighs in relief"

James: Anyway, if we can play it up and infiltrate him instead of fighting, perhaps we can avoid another battle

"As the team is discussion it, Marianna gets a text from her father. The text tells her to get Fawkes and James to meet him back at DC on the double, and to bring Molly so they can hack into Summer's company"

Marianna: Hmm...guys. I just

"James picks up on Marianna's thoughts and searches out Arthur. He finds him in the state Shaun left him and reels from the sheer pain his mind is in"

James: HA...Milo...

"James looks at Milo and feeds him the information"

James: Teleport him here now.

---

"Tyler goes to work right away, entering into contact with the local military and telling them to hold off all fire"

Tyler: Do not engage the rioters. Just establish a perimeter and let SHIELD handle any mutant containment for now. Ollie...we need a high place to try and communicate with has many of these people as possible.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:49 am

Milo: So we've already known this guy was out there but did jack sqat about this shit until he's become a major player..typical..super procrastination..
Kujon: Yeah because you're always the first to stop a problem before it starts Ventro you're damn well likely to enhance the severity of how fucked up the situation is.
Milo: Man I don't have time to hear your fucking mouth right now. We have to work together!
Kujon: Now you wanna work together now that you aren't Dr. Manhattan huh.

"Milo glared at Kujon, they weren't on the best of terms, considering Milo had brainwashed him and used him to try to stop Sandra but only served to push her deeper into the darkness his anger was justified. Milo got the information from James and just nodded."

Milo: Oh shit it's that bad...fucking great..and from what I'm feeling this likely has nothing to do with Korin or Zach meaning there's something worst out there.

"Milo focused on his powers teleporting Arthur to their location and kneeling down to examine him laying his hand on him."

Milo: He's damaged very damaged..but I think I can help him..I know a fiction I can take him too..to help him heal from this kind of damage it won't be quick but I'm guessing he's got some information we need what I wouldn't pay to have clairsentience and Reese's powers again right now fuck.

Kujon: Wait back to infiltrating this guy...what if one of us gets turned into a vampire? I think I can go through with the process I've already been a zombie, being a vampire can't be much worst, and besides it's not like you can't find a way to reverse the situation right Amber?
"The local military begrundingly seems to co-operate with Tyler, while Oliver goes to higher ground with Dale swinging him up there only for a missile to soar pass them and explode in the air."

Dale: What hte fuck
Soldier: You're KIND AIN'T WELCOME HERE Spidey I'm giving you a warning cause I like you get the fuck outta here
Dale: Awh come on that's no way to express your feelings of friendship Sergeant
Soldier: LEAVE!
Oliver: Looks like they aren't too happy to see us.

"the Soldiers were already contacting there superiors and it seems some armed soldiers approached Tyler telling him it was tim for him to depart from the situation and that no negotiation could be done with terrorists refering to hte citizens taking place in the justice movement and then it happened a missile was seen hurtling towards where the bulk of the armed Justice people were seen only for Matt to grow large sizes grabbing the missile and tossing it into the sky where it exploded harmlessly, and the soldiers began calling in orders to bring in drones and calling for sentinels."
"Within an Abyss of time and space an hour glass was seen tipped ove the sand slowly running through it, while a motion was felt a wave of energy and suddenly a voice could be heard by the unconscious samurai as a precense appeared to him in his mind and reached out to help him up."

Kronos: arise my vessell..you're time in slumbe is over..there are things afoot in your realm that you need be present for and as much as I could care less...it'll be far easier to dwell within your thoughts if there less bleak and concerned that you let down everyone now RISE you are not down for the count you've been dragged through the river styx and have more blessings then I can count come to your feet, bring sight to your eyes, and sound to your ears, draw your blade, and control your space the others require your assistance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:56 am

"Sandra smiled."

Sandra: Thank you, I'm honored you feel that way. At one point Milo was unstoppable. He was stronger the Phoenix's, Power Cosmics, and Gods combined. He was Protector Of The Universe. But all he used that power for was to hold us back, desperately holding on to a false dream of mutant kind and humans someday being able to co-exist. If I could of removed him from power I would of, but it was impossible until Mother hit us. Now though, things are different. Finally, we're free to do what we should of done years ago.

"She confidently laid a hand on Zach shoulder."

Sandra: Fret not my friend. I'll make sure those humans understand our message. In the meantime find me those vampire, or even a general area. I may be able to take it from there. I am the strongest telepathic mind on Earth, after all.

"With that Sandra left arriving at Daily Bugle. Sandra could of made a move back there but it would be to harsh. She's thinking when they attack the government would be perfect, and unexpected. She could see no more ideal spot then that. Turn and take him out when he trusts her the most. Until then Sandra must keep appearance at all cost. She enters the Bugle and enters the broadcast station, quickly taking charge of the situation and having the cameras turned to her. She quickly gets the signal that they are live."

Sandra: Hello to all who view. I'm sure you recognize me. I'm the murderer, the terrorist, the scary evil Phoenix right? Those are the names you use. Those are terms you apply to all of us, power hungry, threats, kills. You humans, fucking two faced bastards. You call us all that but then you imprison us, stick us with props and needles, you torture us, monitor us, watching every second of our lives... no privacy. Then you let us go only to use us and lock us back up.

Do you realize there would be no Earth, none! without us? We protect this planet, we keep people alive. Us, mutants are the sole reason live still exists on this planet and are any of you fucks grateful for that? No!!

Well I'm here to tell you it stops now. You don't care about us, we won't care about you. It's time you live in oppression, It's time you have every action monitored and controlled by us. It's time that you only get freedom when WE give it to you. What we've suffered through for years, humans it's your turn.

Heed The Phoenix words. Mutants are rising up, this planet is ours now, not yours. You disrespectful, two faced, backstabbing fucks will soon call me Queen Phoenix. Enjoy your last moments moments in power, because we refuse to lay back and take it anymore.

"Sandra chooses to end off with the cameras exploding, a display of force to close the show. It wasn't exactly a interview, but it would only wind up this way in the end anyway. No interviewer especially in this place was going to ask a mutant serious questions. Sandra decided not to waste her time and just made their intentions straight out. Wasn't like Phoenix had a good name anyway so fuck it. Sandra left back to headquarters, her message getting put on replay and surely to be discussed as big news."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:24 am

Marianna: Father

"She kneels down beside him with a strangely calm look. James just sighs"

Marianna: He's...he's in a lot of pain. You can tell from the...you need to calm him down. Give him a sedative or something
James: What he has isn't physical. It's an ailing of the mind and soul

"Fawkes is also beside him, but doesn't say much. Instead he takes the cellphone to have a look"

Amber: Well, vampirism is very complex. I could theoretically solve it but, it's actually a combination of a very powerful blood curse and a sort of bacteria.

Filipe: Wait. Send Ledge

"Ledge looks at Filipe a bit shocked"

Filipe: No see, hear me out. Wolverine has been bitten by vampires before, and his blood was actually able to process whatever they do and keep him sane. Ledge's healing factor is just as if not stronger. But Korin doesn't know that most right? Shield his mind, and he can handle the risk of potentially being bitten!

---

"Aaron is picking up the broadcast with extreme rage. Unfortunately his iron drones don't reach the buggle in time, by the time they do she's gone"

Aaron: That fucking bitch! She did this fast

"He contacts Tyler and Ollie"

Aaron: Heads up you two. Sandra just decided to play megalomaniac. When this goes viral that situation might deteriorate

---

"Tyler doesn't budge an inch."

Tyler: Listen here soldiers. If you want to turn your weapons on the people of this country you are suppose to defend, what is the point of even fight for your country! Might as well sell yourselves like prostitutes to some defense contractor! Now where is the man in charge of this damn circus

"Tyler walks past the soldiers, searching for the commander of the operation"

Tyler: Ollie. Find where that missile came from. Get to high ground. Take the guy down.

---

"Yamairo opens his eyes"

Yamairo: Who...are you. Who...am I?

"Yamairo looks at his own hands confused. The clash of the essence of his arm with his soul had left his mind shattered and broken."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:34 am

"Korin sank his fangs into a woman and began drinking more and more of her blood as she screamed in pain and some other vampires walked up feasting on the women until she was no more and he licked his lips before turning to a man in a s uit using his hypnotic control over him."

Korin: Listen and listen well..you will support the Probation Act unless you wish to end up just like your mistress and her friend everywhere..dinner..
Man: N..No..I undestand K..Korin
Korin: That's Master Korin to you you waste of SPACE!

"Korin punched a hole in the man's wall causing him to show even more fear and Kelsey giggled."

Kelsey: Oh come on Korrrry your so hot when you strike fear into ignorant mortals
Korin: Thank you..the bill will be passed it's gonna cause a short storm politically getting mutants back all the rights we've been stripped off ever since MRD came into power.
Kelsey: Oooh whatever they probably won't even notice look at all this Justice springing up I say we help add to the body count I want to eat some self righteous radical patriots tonight
Korin: Then we'll call it a date see you later congressman if you follow you orders you might not end up as a buffet.

"Korin smiled as the vampires turned into bats leaving the scene and the bloodied corpse's as the man went to throw up in his bathroom filled with fear."
"Zach had went to another room to check on his latest victim and one who allowed him to peer into the future. Milo's mother Angel whom he had comfy and healthy but heavilly sedated. THanks to her own power along with his he could peak into the future and get insight on the best strategy to use to fufill his plan."

Zach: Ahhh..even in their sleep the Ventro family continues to serve my interest don't worry Mama Ventro  I have nothing but love for you but sometimes it's a means to an end that's all.

"Zach then left the room making sure security was in place and going out to join Chulance, Arianna, Emma and Siya for some drinks at the "champions" table where a flat screen TV/monitor was playing and they could monitor events going on, as a waitress came pouring the super villains mixed alcoholic beverages."

Emma: wow I'm really all over the news eveyone is so scared and Sandra was so great!
"Milo frowned feeling bad for Marianna and wishing he had the power to instantly put Arthur out of his misery but this would be a gradual process no matter how disturbin and how much he wished to accelerate the healing process."

Milo: I'll do my best to help your father.

"Milo teleports himself and Arthur into one of the numerous paradise's in fiction to help reverse the damage done to Arthur emotionally and spiritually, while Ledge was taking in the information of everyone talking."

Kujon: Even if you can't I'm sure I can find a way to maybe fix it with my own powers this is about integration I
Ledge: If this is an infilitration I'm definently even more qualified then you Kujon, besides why plan on working on a cure for vampirism when I don't even need that shit plus I can go and sniff em out..I just need some speed from Peter...and some coffee I can be up for days until I figure this shit out and make my way into a coven.
Oliver: Already on high ground I'm working through Stark's drone system trying to see from a different angle and boom

"An arrow was fired and an explosion of ko gas took place bringing down the RPG shooter, while the soldiers seemed to raise their weapons to Tyler before lowering them and the Commander came out."

Commander: Enough! Listen to the man for Christs's sake he's god damn captain America we need to diffuse this situation now!
Dale: Huh looks like you still carry a big stick Captain.
Kronos: Kronos..the titan of time..and you..are even more important at this current moment Yamairo..awaken

"Kronos used what little influence over time he had on Yamairo's mind to try to send him back to a time when he could recall his memories and to try to reverse some of the injuries done to his mind to help him rise."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:49 am

"Tyler sighs in relief"

Tyler: Right now, we need the military to back off. SHIELD is going to bring in an anti-mugen zone to contain any possible mutants in the area. Once that's done, and as much as I hate to do this, we'll fire a couple of smoke bombs into the middle Hopefully once they're dispersed they'll just walk home and we can selectively tackle the bastards that are just here to cause trouble. But absolutely no live ammo. We don't need escalation.

Tyler: Spidey. Swing down and get me the RPG guy. Goliath, help the soldiers establish containment. And Aaron, get off your damn ASS and send someone with powers to handle this

----

"Yamairo raises a hand to his head"

Yamairo: I'm...Yamairo...I...I have a daughter don't I? A wife...

---

James: I'll go with you Ledge. Help you with the psyblocks

Fawkes: Okay. You two handle that with the rest of the team. The rest of us X-Force will get to work on figuring out what happened to Arthur

Anna: So can I just ask a quick question...who's in charge now?

"Anna looks around, specifically, from Milo to Filipe."

Anna: And what about those friends of Sandra? What are you going to do?

"Yori and Riku had remained quiet, but not Anna had directed the question at them"

Anna: I mean after your friend finishes getting pummeled by the teenager

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:53 am

"The Commander just nodded and ordered his soldiers to listen to Tyler. Tyler was one of the mowe well respected of the supehero community especially among the military. Even the soldiers that didn't want to listen to Tyler followed their commanders instructions however begrundingly turning away from lethal force regardless of what Justice sent at them.

Dale: On it Captain!

"Dale was swinging already webbing up the RPG guy sticking his weapon down and webbing the shooter up, while Matt grew in size to help the soldiers."
Kronos: Yes and a team the Shadow X Men League your a former leader, and one of their greatest heroes, a mutant with the power to manipulate space and time, a swordsman, a mentor to many,  and inspiration to even more.

Last edited by Infinity on Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:30 am

"Soon enough, SHIELD had set the anti-mugen field, so any mutant powers were disabled. Tyler then orders a volley of smoke grenades to be fired into the assembled crowd, which naturally forces them to disperse"

Tyler: Okay Ollie, you got bird's eye. Keep watch. Hopefully this works out without any more casualties.

--

"Yamairo takes deep breaths"

Yamairo: I...but I failed? More than once...didn't I? I...I let her die...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:38 am

"It seemed the plan was working as the launching of the smoke bombs proved successful and led to the dispersing of the crowd with the military moving in with support by the SWAT in riot gear dispersing the Justice revolutionary's while Oliver kept a look out from above occasionally firing arrows at would be dissenters in the crowd but SHIELD's anti mugen field made it so they didn't have to expect any super powered surprises in the riot.

Oliver: Man power suppressors are really awesome, honestly one of my favorite invention's in our arsenals
Dale: Right I'm just glad my spidey powers still work around that stuff or I'd be pretty pissed.
Oliver: You'd only be slightly less useless then currently
Dale: Can it..I've saved the universe more times then you man.
Matt: FOCUS!!

"Giant Matt spoke to them but with only a hint of humor so many people had just been killed it was almost hard to muster a smile but at least they'd managed to take care of the situation in Detroit even without Aaron sending anyone with "Real" power."
Kronos: At first she may have passed but you found love again..and have started a family..enough with the praise it's really not befitting of me your lucky you have amnesia..my young samurai you have all the means to regain your memories fully fight Yama..tap into your power.
"Ledge sighed and just accepted fate being ready as ever. He just had to have faith in the regenerative quality of his blood because if it failed him and he was stuck in the cycle that was vampirism he just might hunt down the X Force himself and go for a snack or at least be pretty mad if he was stuck drinking blood from extremists and working night missions."

Ledge: I really hope this works..so..how'd this affect my grandfather again? They bit Logan and what he became a vampire then it reversed or he wasn't affected at all? The latter's gonna be really hard to pull off If I'm trying to get into Korin's army but I know I'll do what needs to be done.

"Milo was still in fiction with Arthur, but teleported out of it catching wind of Anna's question of leadership."

Milo: Well I don't know who wants to take charge but not me I've had enough of my share of fucking things up from that angle
Kujon: Ah..Ventro perhaps I was wrong about you, you've grown to recognize that you don't belong in many positions of power since you'll fuck it up.

"Milo just ignored Kujon not wanting to get an argument just thinking about Marie and his kids to keep himself calm, and was glad he no longer had Alex's powers otherwise he might just hulk out. Dave teleported in joining the heroes in the mansion lobby looking around and taking a seat."

Dave: So it looks like my wife's going off the rails again...we gotta stop her no matter what you just saw the broad cast she did ...she's..crazy...
"Suddenly within Sandra appeared to hit a detour going back to Zach's place and instead was walking around an empty chamber in a barren rocky wasteland, and it was incredibly hot, and suddenly dark powers were felt, and then materialized in-front of her was none other the Mephisto."

Mephisto: Ahh Sandra so nice to meet you again
Sandra:"Smirks" You're not even Mephisto stop playing these games son..I've got my phoenix powers back
David: damn it..

"David had attempted to use his powers to bring his mother into a memory of Hell and attempt to use Mephisto against her, that demon had done alot of their damage to their family and he felt if his mom had gone off the rails this was an extreme enough situation to reel her in. While at an apartment Collin was seen with his hands on Abby's shoulder using magic while David lay unconscious on the bed, a burst of psionic energy knocked Collin back."

Collin: Abby..I'm sorry you're mother's too powerful..it seems..it's not just the darkness running her the Phoenix is back, using my magic to connect you with David to help stop your mother failed.....it might be time for another strategy I told David to abort but he's being stubborn...and no telling how stable she might be..but I suppose even now...she would never touch a hair on David's head.

Last edited by Infinity on Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:18 am

Mein gave Amber a nod " Like hell I'm falling to the darkness, I have this well in hand " as Amber left, Mein turned her attention back to the matter at hand, she'd successfully reforged Sandra's powers and returned some sense to the woman, now she focused on Emmet who was in a rather sorry state. Gally's sigil was taking effect but it was also distorting Emmet's mind.

Reaching out, she pulled Emmet into the white hot room and carefully reshaped a portion of it into a massive state and plopped Emmet at the center of it. He looked around in a daze, the darkness still clinging to him like a leech, draining him, Mein smacked his head, dispelling it.

" Come on Emmet, your on a glorious stage, you know exactly what to do! "

Emmet blinked as a spot light shone on him and immediatly broke out into song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emmet belted out the lyrics with every fiber of his being, his voice obliterating every ounce of darkness that tainted his body, Mein grinned and danced around Emmet sang, feeding him more and more of her power. The music putting them in perfect sync with each other, meanwhile his physical body had been engulfed in black flames, everyone close by him immediately retreated back but suddenly the flames turned from black to pure white, his singing coming from the white hot room and to the world.

The flames shot up straight into the air and formed Emmet's name in massive letters and fireworks going off around it. Once the flames died down Emmet floated in the same spot, completely healed. Gone was the black suit, replaced by a pure white one once again but it was far more stylish now, complete with a billowing coat with the insignia of the phoenix on it. With a simple wave of his hand, all of his treasures returned to gate of babylon and closed.

" Emmet has returned!! " he declared in classic diva style " Ahhh, I feel so refreshed! " he laughed mirthfully, much to the shock and suprise of everyone.

Riku gave Anna a sickeningly sweet smile" Well I do believe boss man is back to regular self, so were gonna follow his lead " he floated over to Emmets side " Gawd you picked a hell of a time to go black, not that I didnt enjoy you going all out with the G.O.B "

Emmet cocked his head to the side " Hmm, Yori? Oh my, such a stellar duet you two so make. Even with my mind clouded I was able to hear the beautiful music you produced. Tre magnifique "

" Thanx, we definetly have to do this more often, Yori " he hefted the blade/Yori over his shoulder, rather enjoying the chaotic energy, to the point of addiction. But the situation they were in didnt really let him indulge in it much " Your aware of the situation? "

" Indeed I am dawling, Indeed I am. It's time to take center stage! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:36 pm

"Sandra approached putting a hand on her sons shoulder."

Sandra: I know how you and Dave must feel. But this must be done.
David: No mom it's the darkness, it's still influencing your thoughts! You have to fight it!

"Sandra smirked again."

Sandra: It will all make sense to you soon, trust me.

"Sandra flashed a uncertain signal towards David much like she did Amber."

Sandra: Now son, time you go home. I have things to do.

"With that David was rejected from Sandra's mind and sent back to his own. Sandra then arrived back at Zach headquarters."

Sandra: I'm back. I'm sure you've all watched. Any thoughts?

"Tenesha walked over in seductive fashion kissing Sandra on the cheek, one of Tenesha strongest dark desires to be with Sandra, whatever family in their way meant nothing."

Tenesha: You was splendid as always. Girl you know how to send a message.
Sandra: Why thank you dare. Maybe I send a message to you later.

"Sandra smirked and Tenesha grinned."

Tenesha: I'll whole heartedly follow your every command baby.

"Meanwhile the others seemed surprised by the back and forth. Wait Sandra was into women now... when the hell did that happen?"

-----

"Meanwhile with the nation plunging into chaos mercenaries have become popular as groups of people put together money to have politicians they can't reach killed. We see one such politician stands in the back garden of his deluxe mansion, he holds a anti-mutant gun but all around him are dead bodies, MRD soldiers ripped up, slashed open and shot. Just ahead of him a figure stands, it looks female but she's standing in the shade and her face is covered.

The man stands terrified, he holds a weapon that could kill any mutant but his arms are trembling."

Politician: What are you? All these soldiers had anti-mutant guns, as well this area is protected by a power dampener. I know they hit you... you should be dead not them.
Female: Don't fret. You won't have to worry about this much long.

"The view pans away as we hear gunshots followed by the politician screaming in agony as he dies."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:57 pm

"Oh we were just getting started." Even his form it was obvious Yori was happy. Emmet was okay, but they still had work to do. That didn't bother him since this chaotic feeling was becoming addicting. He definitely needed to keep doing this with Riku. "So what's the plan mom?

Tie sighed when noticing the situation was actually taken care of. Her Building sized sword was immediately thrown into the sky and through the depths of space. "Of course, just when I was having fun its over." she appeared near them and looked straight at Emmet with an almost saddened look.

"If only you kept trying to kill us just a little bit longer. I don't fight beings with the Gate of Babylon often."

"Your supposed to be an angel right?" Yori asked seriously. He could feel less of a divine presence in her, but she was still annoyingly powerful.

"Of course, I'd ask my brother to come here and confirm it, but he needs to keep my subjects safe. At the moment your friend is causing more problems that will eventually reach my domain." it was more than clear Tie wanted this dealt with quickly. Earrings said nothing yet and was likely just watching all the chaos unfold on TV and was leaving the actual problem to his sister. It wouldn't take long until he needed to actually do something.

-----------------------------------

Everyone walked away from Tess's demonstration with varied opinions. The smiles and applause weren't all real and everyone knew it. The group representing the PDF were the most mysterious. Some recognized the faces, but few actually knew who they were. Even they would be affected by this. A weapon meant to defeat a powerful minority that could bring down every aspect of the government.

Darren West was mostly disgusted by it. His shades helped hide what he really felt about this. When it was all over he could feel something coming their way. A heavenly energy he rarely sensed. "I'll catch you later." he told his boss and then seemingly disappeared. He was a powerful magus so his disappearing acts wasn't a surprise to them.

The site he came to was surprising. An FBI director fallen to the ground. He was invisible to him but close by. He adjusted his glasses and focused on what was damaged. "Mind and body nearly torn to shreds, heavenly energies washed over you, and the slight feeling of vengeance. Far too familiar."

He left as soon as Milo came to take him.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 4
Thread locked.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37