Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:02 am

Tanesha squeezed Sandra's hand in understanding. A long night had turned into a longer morning, it seemed like everyone was starting to break off anyway " Sure " they headed back to Tanesha's room which had thankfully been repaired. Tanesha tucked Sandra under the covers and kissed her forehead " I'm gonna get somne tea, be right back " after one more kiss, she left

------------------------------------------

Noah stopped outside of a decayed iron gate. With a swift kick, it came down. The courtyard was a mess, weeds and other plantlife having grown wild. Noah whistled, he could only imagine how the place had looked in it's glory days. But now the mansion was a decaying corpse of it's former self. He crossed the yard and appeared in front of the door. He kicked the door but it wouldnt budge, debris was most likely blocking the way.

Bending his knee's, Noah vaulted up onto the balcony over the door, it shook but held his and Troys combined weight.The windows glasss was long since shattered, allowing an opening, he walked in and sneezed, dust visibly floating around the air. He flaired up his light cloak to illuminate the dark building. The entry way was just as destroyed as the rest of the house, a massive battle had obviously been fought here. He jumped down and walked deep into the house, keeping an open eye, it was likely the place wasnt as abandoned as it appeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:44 am

"Sandra tried to sleep but couldn't, no matter how tired she was it was hopeless. Time was running out, those Mafia guys had it out for Emmet and what's worse is they took joy in pain, the torment of others... it pleased them. She remembered Megan, that girl sung along with her screams like it was music, she dismantlement Sandra like it was some kind of game. Karen seemed a lot the same in that regard as well."

Sandra: I can't do it anymore... Emmet would come for me if I was in danger.

"Sandra sat up and considered her options, taking a deep breath. She looked around and seen a sheet of paper and a pencil near by, she went over and started writing."

To Tenesha.

I never truly understood your pain when Troy had your sister. But I think I get it now. I love Emmet dearly, he's like family to me. This waiting is torture, not knowing what he's going though, I can't take it anymore.

Encase this is the last thing I ever say to you. I just want you to know the past few months despite the hardships has actually been some of the best of my live. I never would of thought I could sing, do cheerleading, be so social or find true love so unexpectedly.

Tenesha I'm going after Emmet. I know the odds, but I can't deal with this worrying and waiting anymore. If I don't make it back, I just hope you knowing how much you helped change my live and all the joy you brought to it, hopefully that helps ease the pain.

Please, take care of your sister and never let anybody use you again. Apologies and farewell.

- Sandra.

"Sandra knew if she asked the others, they would stop her. So she was heading into this alone. She existed the room, looking for a moment then leaving."

Sandra: I'm coming Emmet... I'm coming.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:03 am

" To the left "

These words suddenly echoed through Sandra's mind, compelling her in the direction, at each turn, more directions were given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:28 am

"Sandra followed the voice, she knew instinctively she could trust it. She soon arrived at the Mafia hideout. Approaching from just the right angle to be out of sight, she was also able to see what she was up against. Emmet seemed to be towards the back of the room with Tenshi and Karen. Kiya and Alex was focused on the laptop while the others was at their own thing."

Sandra: If I can make a distraction maybe I can sneak Emmet out without fighting anybody.

"It was wishful thinking but anything was better then fighting the full Mafia by herself. The place here was already pretty destroyed though. Sandra spotted part of a destroyed wall still standing, held by a support post. It was on the opposite side of the room from Sandra. If she could knock it down, maybe they would think somebody is attacking from the opposite direction.

Sandra focused on her telekintic power focusing on the support post. It takes a bit of effort but she's able to break the post. The part of the wall starts creeking then slowly tips over making a loud crash."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:39 am

" What the fuck was that? " Karen asked as she looked around, feeling on edge following Emmets sudden attack. The most of the place was already destroyed with the rest barely hanging on. But still, a few of them went to check out the source of the noise. Emmet was jarred awake again, a soothing voice was whispering the word " Duet " inside his mind. He wasnt sure it was the time to be thinking of music but he quickly chided himself, it was always a good time to think of music. Did this mysterious message mean he would have a partner soon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:02 am

"The distraction took the attention of some but Emmet was still guarded"

Sandra: Come on you two, step away, if only for a second.

"If Sandra tried to get anywhere near Emmet she would surely be spotted by Karen or Tenshi. Sandra focused another standing piece of debris, seconds later that one topples as well. It started becoming more clear to the group now that somebody was behind this, but something about this was strange as Kiya took note. This was a attack, it was a distraction. What purpose it held Kiya did not yet know. While Kiya started directing the group to carefully examine the area Sandra was mostly focused on Karen and Tenshi."

Sandra: Move... please move... come on.

"If Sandra could even get just Karen to move away, she figured it might be possible to sneak up from behind and grab Emmet as long as she was very silent and Tenshi didn't turn his head the wrong way. But she knew she certainly wasn't getting to Emmet with both guarding him. One of them had to go."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:25 am

Karen was getting more antzy by by the second, something strange was going on and it didnt hurt that she was in a lot of pain. She sighed, it looked like she would have no choice but to go to that sadistic doctor, unless. She got up and went in search of her cell phone, she knew she'd left it around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:55 am

"This was her shot. Sandra carefully moved around the area, using the debris of what was left of the walls to stay out of sight. She gets behind the group, at this point she's so close to her friend she can barely contain her excitement. Tenshi was looking away and Sandra carefully reached out to grab Emmet when a light stopped inches from her face. Sandra gulped as she could feel the heat of Tenshi's energy sword."

Tenshi: That will be enough close miss Phoenix.

"At this point others started turning back to see who Tenshi was talking to."

Sandra: No no, not good.

"Sandra knew her cover was blown, Tenshi was able to spot her without even looking in her direction. She looked panicked for a moment, but she couldn't come this close to give up now. She got a idea and tried to talk telepathically to Tenshi, like before her inexperience caused him pain, while he was distracted with that Sandra pushed him away with a tekekintic push. Sandra quickly got beside Emmet."

Sandra: Emmet, Emmet.

"She know her best shot at a fight was if Emmet was capable of helping, she took her friends hand, but wasn't sure he could be of much help."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:31 am

Troy was tossed into a makeshift cell. The cold stone with very few holes for air was his prison as Tie left him there for the moment. The spirits around were unnerved by the sudden event knowing whenever she came it was rarely for peaceful reasons. For the moment all she wanted from them was to help keep him hidden.

She walked into the middle of the arena and sat down with her legs crossed. "You may not be dead Troy, but I never take chances." She opened her right hand and some of his hair was in her palm. "If you are we can't let anyone find you."

Her eyes were closed as her mouth silently moved beginning the encantation.

--------------------------------------

"This is useless. I'm heading back idiots. Come on Alex let Kiya figure this one out I'm sure she can handle the falling debris." Megan was barely even interested in this. She wasn't completely reckless knowing that it was a possibility someone was here. If someone was here they would've found them by now. "Worst case they already made it past us. Best case scenario." she grinned beginning to skip back towards where Emmet was held.

"They released Emmet and he's pissed off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:17 am

"Megan soon got her answer when Sandra attacked Tenshi. It wasn't her first choice by Tenshi had caught her when she made a move to grab Emmet. The entire Mafia was going to know she was there anyway so she may well as made a move. But, now what?"

Kiya: It would seem a certainly young lady is trying very hard to give you scenario B.

"The group starts emerging on Sandra. Kiya got the Mafia to hold their positions as Tenshi started to stand up."

Kiya: Tenshi who else is present?

"Tenshi has a bit of a headache going on but able to sense Sandra was alone."

Tenshi: Her, just her.
Kiya: Now that is interesting.

"Kiya moved up to the front of the pack and spoke to Sandra."

Kiya: I am curious. What was your plan here?
Sandra: Not was, my plan is to rescue Emmet.
Kiya: And how do you plan to do that?

"Sandra didn't have a answer to that, she honestly didn't know. Meanwhile this was perfect for Kiya, she could nab the fabled Phoenix right now and then pick up Troy. Troy would be shipped off to his father and as for Sandra. Well many agencies in many countries, but governmental and crime based would be very interested in this girl. Kiya plan was simple, she's auction Sandra off to the highest bidder."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Tanesha went tearing off down the hall, tears streaming down her face and Sandra's note clutched in her hand. She cursed herself for not seeing it coming, Sandra and Emmet were so close, of course Sandra wouldnt just sit by while he was in the mafia's hands. Hell Tanesha herself had been contemplating the same thing, if only she hadnt left, then maybe the two of them could have talked it out and come up with an actual plan.

She just hoped Sandra didnt have too big a head start on her. She rounded a corner and crashed into someone " Ow, oh damn I sorry but I-Donny? "

She'd run right into Victoria's little brother Donovan and two of his friends.

" Tani? havent seen you in awhile, whats? " Donovan asked cheerfully, Dave rolled his eyes, leave it to Donny to miss the tensin in the air. He helped Tanesha up " Whats the matter, you seem to be in a real hurry.

In a rush of words Tanesha spilled the whole situation, from Emmet being kidnapped to the failed retrieval and finally to Sandra running off to save him herself. Tanesha was off with the last word barely out of her mouth, but suprisingly to her, Donny and the others were at her side " What are you guys doing? "

" Were helping you of course " Donovan responded, his face more serious then Tanesha could ever remember it being "Your my friend and Sandra's your girlfriend so she's my gir-um friend, yeah friend too, besides I like Emmet too " he blushed at that last part and Tanesha made a mental note to grill him on it later.

" Yes, I want to help as well " Dave said firmly, he's barely any use the first time Sandra was in trouble and he wanted to make up for that, anyway he could.

Garfield was oddly silent, his gaze was set forward, the moment he'd heard Emmet was in trouble, his gut had clenched and he knew he had to save him.

" Um, where are we going? " Donovan asked and Tanesha thought about that herself, honestly she was running blind but then a thought came to her. " The mafia's base was destroyed but not completely. No better place for them to be then the obvious one " the three boys just nodded and followed her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Emmet felt the last of Tenshi's hold break, his body practically vibrated as the unrestrained energy flowed through his body. He leaped to his feet and brushed himself off, not wanting to think about what his physical appearance looked like. He was technically wearing his "pj's " He touched Sandra's shoulder " Thank you mein precious friend " he grinned broadly and pulled her into a tight hug.

" Its show time! "

The mysterious voice echoed in Sandra and Emmet's minds. The beginning of something beginning to rise up in both as them as music blared to life. Power seeped forward as the music grew louder, the Mafia members watched the two with suspicious eyes preparing themselves for anything.

Sandra:
Ain't it great how we met each other
On this wild and crazy carousel of life
Ain't it cool how it changed the paths of our lives
Set us off on new adventures

Still holding hands, Emmet and Sandra parted and faced the Mafia, their eyes ablaze with light, with a thought the mafia were all flung backwards by a wave of power.

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel takes us round and round
This labyrinth of life
You can't tell up from down
Havin' so much fun
We forget to check where this crossroad's takin' us
But hey, here we come!

The two darted forward together as the mysterious formed a cloak around them.

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel spins us round so much
Sometimes you don't know
Should you stay or get off.
It's only just begun...
Welcome to this wild maze of life!

The mafia regained their footing and started moving, they had no idea what was going on but together Emmet and Sandra's power was climbing rapidly and they needed to take both of them out fast.

Emmet:
Ain't it fun how this life is giving
Us the chance to be a hero or a fiend
It's our choice,
So let us try to make the
Best of
What our Fates have laid in our cribs

Karen snarled and grew to giant size, she raised her foot and stomped down something took hold of her body and rendered her unable to move. Emmet and Sandra broke apart, a long glowing chain being held between them. They wrapped it around Karen's immense bulk and bound her tightly. The chain seemed to be searing her body and mind, her power was taken out of her control and forced her body to shrink down to a doll.

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel, spins inside our minds
This labyrinth of life
You can’t tell wrong from right
Having so much fun
Didn't see the cliff
Past that hairpin bend in the road
But hey, here we go

Alex, hulked out, launched himself at Sandra, but Emmet was instantly at her side, retaking her hand. The both pointed at him and held Alex in the air, he shot up over a hundred feet into the air then came crashing down a disntance away forming a crater.

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel
Takes us higher and higher
The force of gravity's
No realer than the fire
(That's) burning in you heart
Welcome to this wild
Maze of life!

The two danced in a break from the words and let the music and power take them. The other mafia members that attacked them met the same fate as Alex and Karen, Emmet and Sandra danced.

Sandra(Emmet):
Thinking you got it figured
Thinking you got a grasp on how it all works now

(But it's)
Spinnin' you round and round
(Can you tell up from down?)
Spinnin' inside your mind
(Can you tell wrong from right?)
Nothin' to do but let go and enjoy the ride!

Kiya, Megan, Alex, Karen, Jin, and the rest circled the dancing duo, it was now or never, all out assault.

Emmet, Sandra, and Phoenix:
This carousel
Takes us round and round
This crazy maze of life
You can't tell up from down
Having so much fun
We forgot to ask
Where this magic's taking us
But hey, here we come

Emmet and Sandra raised their hands to the sky fire and psionic energy merging together.

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel
Spins you round and out
You really don't know why
But it makes you wanna shout:
"We've only just begun -
Let's enjoy this wild
Maze of life!"

A twister of their combined natural powers reached a peak and exploded outward, engulfing the area in light. Tanesha and the others had to stop and cover their eyes, she didnt know how but Tanesha could just feel Sandra and Emmet were at the source of this.

Cordelia watched, ignoring the series of phone calls she knew she was getting, and smiled darkly. This power was different from the other outburst of late, it was refined and controlled, and quite beautiful to behold. So the key was the both of them, for the moment, in their developments, together they could harness the power and tie it down. Still a far cry from the cosmic entity's true grace, but she'd give them an A+ nonethe less.

She opened up the bottom drawer of her desk and pulled out a mask " The black queen and her king will be making an appearance at the Hellfire clubs meeting tonight and I believe we finally have some worthwhile news to give " she knocked back another shot of vodka and went back to going over reports for the " test " coming up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:16 pm

"The combined powers laid out most of the Mafia, when the smoke settled Kiya stood alone, her clothing torn and burned alone with parts of her skin, but it didn't seem to take her down. Neither did the physic power. While fire and telepathy may not of hurt her, Kiya knew Sandra could easily fling her into the air like they did Alex. This battle was over, and Kiya realized she'd have to work a bit harder for her paycheck. The only sane option at the moment though was to let them go.

Meanwhile all this power that came to Sandra had seemed to just flow naturally. Being near Emmet and with the music and dance, it gave her a confidence she would not have alone."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Emmet took a bow with Sandra as the dust cleared. He felt so exhillerated and happy, that had probably been one of the best duets he'd ever sung, it had felt so natural with Sandra, the music and power working as their weapons, perfectly attuned. Tanesha, Dave, Garfield, and Donovan all stompled into the clearing, arranging themselves in front of Sandra and Emmet defensively. Metal plates covering Donovans entire body shook his fist at Kiya and the fallen mafia members.

" Were here to save them! "

" Your goin down biatch! " Garifield yelled right beside his friend. Dave on the other hand quickly caught on that situation was over and done with. Emmet smiled, amused at the would be rescuers.

" You have my thanks, but you'll find no damsels in distress here, a pity for you youll make wonder knights in shining armor! "

Tanesha meanwhile was furiously hugging Sandra tightly " How about we make it a rule that neither of us leaves farewell, death letter around anymore mkay? I think we'll both be gray haired by the end of the year otherwise " she laughed softly, so happy that both Emmet and Sandra were safe. Emmet kissed Donovan Garfield, and dave(much to his suprise) and faced Kiya.

" This battle is done as sure your well aware of. Your "comrades " are all down and your severely outmatched, we also have our wonderful knights here with us " he waved his arm around to gesture at the others. Donovan grinned broadly and puffed his metallic chest out, Garfield mirroring him. " I think that will be enough for awhile, I'm not foolish enough to believe that this would have put the fear of the creator in you. Your intelligence and self preservation arent that impressive but I declare that we will have a break for the next few days. Both sides could use the chance to recooperate and marshall forces, one side more then another " Emmet was looking so far down his nose at Kiya that he was almost bending backwards " With that, we shall depart and your welcome for the marvellous performance, rejoine and mark it as the most significant moment of your life, Auf Wiedersehen "

Dave informed everyone to hold hands and teleported them back to the hallway outside Garfield and Donovans room. " DUDE THAT WAS SO COOL! " Donovan yelled retracting the metal plates before pulling Emmet into a bear hug, spinning him around. Emmet laughed

" Why thank you noble knight, your praise is appreciated " he threaded his hand through Donovans hair, enjoying the happy but clueless expression on the boys face as Emmets manner of speech went over his head. Garfield coughed " Here to you know "

Donovan pulled him into the hug, his and Emmets faces pressed close " Thank you as well sir Garfield, I'm glad to see you, sorry I had to end our lovely conversation short, but pressing battles and all "

Garfield shrugged easily " Hey, weve all been there, Davey boy you want in on this action? "

Dave was kinda standing off to the side, watching Sandra and Tanesha out the corner of his eye. He'd always had a crush on the shy, red haired girl. But it seems it wasnt meant to be and that was a little disheartening, but he was happy for her " I think i'm good where im at, dont wanna intrude on your.....yeah "

" Oh but I owe just as much praise to as well Dave, thank you " he smiled so brightly that Dave blushed deeply and gulped silent as his heart throbbed " Uh-um your welcu-welcome! " what the hell was that about?

Tanesha fired off a mass text to everyone that Emmet was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 am

"Sandra felt bad about leaving without Tenesha, she just didn't want the girl hurt."

Sandra: Tenesha I'm sorry I made you worry. At the time I had no idea what Emmet was going though and that by itself was already getting to much to bare. If something had happened to you of all people on top of that... I just wanted to keep you safe but... what you said back at the Mafia base. I agree, no more letters, no more running off on our own. We do what we always should of done, we do everything together from here forth.

"She took her girlfriends hand and looked Tenesha eye to eye."

Sandra: I promise I won't leave you again or do anything else so reckless on my own.

"Sandra knew what tended to follow these apologies. Needless to say by the end of the night Sandra would be more then ready for some much needed sleep. Emmet was safe, Tenesha was safe, nobody but the Mafia was hurt. Finally Sandra felt she could put her mind at ease."

---

"It was clear as day that Troy's motto of using force was never going to work against this True Notes team. Merely two of their members bested this full group, Kiya knew they was strong, but this strong? No they needed to change tactics and fight smarter, but seeing how blood lusted some of this group was, Kiya wondered if that was possible."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:40 am

Megan started coughing up blood annoyed at how familiar this moment was. Emmet alone was annoying but Sandra was starting to become a real threat. She stood up then fell back down a moment later against a pile of debris looking straight at Kiya.Her own frustration intensified looking at the already scheming face partially blaming her for the entire thing. Grabbing her right arm she snapped it back into place merely grunting in pain.

"Little cyborg girl wanted to play mercenary in a Highschool. How much were you paid to get your ass kicked by a Glee Club?" Megan began chuckling as she got up. "Don't worry I know your type. We can try other sneaky little plans. Like surrendering." she said with quoting "surrender" with her fingers.

"Either that or try and find Troy. If they do assume he's dead you can't wait five days. If lucky he won't survive for that long without water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 am

Everyone headed for Emmets room, the boy was feeling very festive and declared in impromptu party was in order. He was using Tanesha's phone to make the arrangments when someone suddenly engulfed him in a tight hug. Kaiser had been worried sick about his mother, it was only made more difficult by the fact that he couldnt express this to anyone but Riku, not that the half-demon wasnt helpful. The moment he'd received Tanesha's text, he darted off to find the group.

He face was burried in Emmets neck, tears flowing freely. Emmet instintively embraced him and rubbed his back soothingly. Again he could the maternal instincts kicking in whenever he was around the other boy " It's ok my little Hiro, dont cry, everything's fine " whispered softly, gradually the crying stopped.

Donovan whispered to Garfield " Dude, did you know he had a kid? " to which Garfield smacked him across the back of the head

" Wow thats dumber then usual for you, bro that " kid " is as old as he is " but Garield had to admit to the moment going on, it really looked like a mother comforting her child.

Riku was leaning a wall, watching the scene fold out. He had to admit, he was marginally jealous, his own mother had been a power hungry bitch who'd died while giving birth to him, though he was being kind with that description, truthfully he'd ripped himelf out from her body. He didnt have much of an opinion of the whole thing, she'd known the risk in birthing a hellspawn from the level of demon his father is and carried him to term not out of love but just to rub it in the faces of her family and associates. He supposed she'd be proud of how he turned out, he was proud of how he turned out and that was all that mattered.

Though if he had to think of a mother figure, it would have to be Emmet. His gaze wandered over to Sandra then back to Emmet. The residual phoenix energy had mostly dissipated, but a bond had been formed between the two, as host. He could only the new powers they could tap into now. He smirked darkly, his flesh crawling, he knew the Hellfire club would step up their game from now on and the mages association would be there to match them move for move.

Sandra Fuller was their main goal and Emmet wasnt far behind, Cordelia wouldnt have bound his mind and suppressed his memories otherwise. This latest event proved that, coupled with last night, it might be best that Emmets true self was on lock. Emmet beckoned every one on and soon reached his. He darted off to the bathroom for a quick shower and wardrobe change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:18 am

Kiya: Intel on this group was minimal, I came in under the assumption of dealing with mere students. This group however is special.

"Kiya came to Genosha basically having to play by ear and learn as she went along. With what was known Emmet and Sandra should not of had the level of power which they had displayed. It seems even after Troy's so called Mafia had battled this group numerous times, that even they was still learning. It called into question how creditable any of her information thus far was. It was assured now that this was no problem that could be dealt with easily, and removing Troy from Genosha was certainly the best way to go. Kiya still wanted Sandra, in a global bidding war that girl could bring billions. Whatever team obtained the Phoenix is certain to be the victor, so a weapon like her will bring massive money. But this is no job she can do while being distracted by another task, so Troy needed to be removed from the equation."

Kiya: You guys pull yourselves together. I'm going to look into the situation with Troy.

"Kiya left to follow the tracker, seemingly the only one present not to been slowed down by the attacks."

---

"While Sandra walked locked arms with Tenesha much of the way, she often looked over to Emmet with a smile. Just to see him free and being himself, having him back around just lightened Sandra's mood so much, the mood shift was clear as day to Tenesha. It was almost like losing Emmet had Sandra feel as if she had lost part of herself. There was a connection there that ran far past friendship, but wasn't the same type of love Sandra shared with her either."

---

"Katy was quick to pull on some clothing and rush out the door upon receiving the texts about Emmet. Tesla was also getting reading to head towards Emmet's, honestly she wanted details on the events that lead to his sudden freedom."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 am

Sitting on a bench watching the clouds move by was becoming a rather boring daily routine. This life is so very...boring. Maybe running away from a family that fractured our mind and stuffed into an empty shell wasn't such a great idea. Oh look our classmate is calling for us.

"Hey Thomas get over here show the new guys why we call you phantom."

"Alright fine. Really you need to stop interrupting a man when he's counting clouds. You might get hurt."

Ha ha very funny. Hey you remember the time when we would've ripped someone's spine and beat him to death with it? "Pass the ball!" nah I guess not. Beating someone to death with their own spine doesn't make sense. It would've been pretty fun though.

"K, Benny, Jonah get over here I need some people to embarass."

"Fuck off asshole." the big guy Benny of course brushes us off, but it'll only take a few seconds before he comes over and says. "Alright let me see what you got." like fucking clockwork. All three of them made sure to guard their area near the basket. The potential teammates all were on the sidelines looking to see what was about to happen. The power we used wasn't all that flashy. Its just who we are.  

"I'm going to give you a little warning." we're a cocky asshole. At least we didn't lose that. Start the countdown. "three," starting with the pinky finger and then down to the middle finger."One." a cold breeze went by blowing his short dark hair in the wind, and then like a cold wind we sent a shiver down to their souls.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tie stood up and brushed some of the sand off the back of her pants. The power of Emmet and Sandra's performance was a powerful flare for anyone sensitive to that level of energy. She looked at the time on her phone. "Hmm it wasn't a very timely escape, but Diva's were never known for being on time."

She left back to the Emmet's place when she got the text. Along the way she did worry about the possibility of others getting involved now. Even the power of the phoenix was something puzzled her. Her knowledge about the phoenix wasn't completely clear, but one thing she is sure of. Emmet should be far stronger than he is right now. Maybe not stronger than Sandra at her best, but what would limit Sandra should not even exist for Emmet.

"Hold your G string I'm calling for some help." Megan was glad her phone was barely damaged. Just a cracked screen nothing to worry about. "Don't worry he may be a little cuckoo, but don't worry he's on the basketball team. Give Troy to him and I'll guarantee he won't be harmed." she looked almost excited to call this guy. Of course everyone else who could vouch for him was unconscious.

Roberta came to the party as quickly as she could just to see if Emmet was okay and that this was true. She walked up to him and breathed a sigh of relief. "Ugh I should've found my way on this rescue mission. Instead I had to help Lilia bring a stinky as body to her luxurious Roman sand colliseum."

She looked around searching for something rather important to her. "So if this is a party where's the food at?" asking about who the other people had to wait. Stress made her hungry.

Tyrone came with Victoria and two large pepperoni pizzas. Of course the time spent wondering what he should grab as a "Welcome back from being kidnapped gift." did annoy Victoria a little she could see the sentiment. It was either that or burst in singing Thriller. The only reason why the latter didn't happen was that he didn't bring that jacket.

"Emmet babe we missed you. I got some pizz-"

"Thanks Tyrone love ya!" Roberta took one of the boxes for herself and he just shrugged.

"I still got some pizza! How ya been? Did the Mafia give you the star treatment? I can't have one of my talented singers staying in someone's bummy ass place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 am

"Sandra came over with Tenesha as Tyrone started sharing the pizza out. A slice of pizza could really hit the spot right."

Sandra: Mafia has no idea how to treat a star, you know that. They had him sleeping on the floor in a run down area, all they needed was a cardboard box and some raggy clothing to make him bum level. It's a good thing I showed up when I did.

"Katy ran in shortly after Emmet spoke she quickly hugged him. She smiled as she remembered who she was greeting and took a bow as if to welcome royalty."

Katy: Welcome back, my lady.

"After having a bit of fun with that Katy wanted to get into the details of all that happened. Before Emmet could tell the story though Tesla speaks up having just opened the room."

Tesla: Nobody starts any juicy details without your truly present to hear about it.

"Tesla was happy to see Emmet though even if she didn't say it like the others."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Emmet laughed joyfously as one by one his precious friends came through his door and greeted him. In the background he could Hear Garfield and Donovan setting up their game sysem on his new incredibly large plasma TV. A gift from Cordelia for the " little incident " he shrugged it off and accepted the gift without any qualms and allowed her to kiss his hand. Out of his peripheral vision he spied Victoria, the others had told him about her change of heart and love for Tyrone. He didnt believe it for a hot second, Victoria had already shown her true colors and would most likely do it again if given the chance. That she was in " in love " with Tyrone made him roll his eyes, but he wouldnt begrudge Tyrone, he would simply keep an eye on her.

He took two slices of the pizza Tyrone had brought, food and drinks were on there way from the cafeteria. " Sandra is quite right, their accomadations make the motel six look five star! " he declared before taking a bite and savoring the sweet texture and explosion of flavor. He hadnt realized how ravenous he was and only the fact that it was low class to scarf down food that kept him from devouring the pizza in a most unbecoming way.

" Gather around mein friends and I shall tell you of the exploits that led to my liberation " and he was off, speaking dramatically and taking pauses for suspence every so often, he told about his fight with Tenshi and how he suddenly blacked out and found himself in the mafia's clutches. Following Karens would be attempts at torture and finally Sandra arriving and the two of them putting on a standing ovation worthy performance, with the side note that all of his musical performances were standing ovation worthy but this one in partiuclar was incredible and ended in the rest of the mafia's boss being destroyed and the mafia soundly defeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:25 am

"The details of the battle surprised some of the group as Emmet regarded Sandra highly in the battle and not just displaying but seemingly mastering power on par with his own. This strength coming from a girl that merely hours ago would be questionable if she could match Tyrone in ability. Tenesha had no doubts though, she'd seen Sandra single handed take out Eva and Troy within seconds, after just about dying no less. She knew Sandra was special, in more ways then one."

Katy: Well that's one crazy story. I can't believe the two of you alone took them all down, that's great. Maybe they'll finally give up?
Tesla: I doubt that. If anything expect them to start trying to pick us off one at a time. 9 or 10 VS 1 is odds those bastards will happily take. They hold no honor, all that matters is winning.
Katy: I guess your right.

"Sandra felt the mood going sour and addressed the entire group."

Sandra: Hey guys this isn't time to fret, this is time to celebrate the return of the queen goddess! We got games, we got music any time and anywhere. I say we get this party started right.

"Sandra slipped by everyone as she was speaking and grabbed 2 slices of the rapidly disappearing pizza, bring one slice over to Tenesha."

Sandra: Here you go babe. Thought you might be feeling a little hungry after tonight.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 am

There were many many things we or at least I liked better than showing a basketball team how shit they are. That was crazy. As not me...me walked away with a bottle of water leaving his exhausted teammates we got a phone call from an example of insanity.

"Hey Tommy how is my.." she started coughing still out of breath with some dust in her throat. It wasn't the best time for this. There was something wrong here. So what does the loving sort of kind of boyfriend say about this.

"What's wrong?" oh look you are shaking a little. Do you really like crazy this much? Of course you do your me.

"Oh nothing." she said cheerfully. The last time she sounded like that was when she wanted to play doctor. Not the nice grown up sort, but more of the knife and torturous sort. "Just a little disagreement."

"It doesn't just sound like that. Where are you?"

"I'm glad you asked. The old base you never want to come to. Don't worry Troy isn't here to bother you which is kind of the problem. I need your help." and she said the magic words. So romeo what are you going to do? Simply grinding your teeth isn't going to help. You knew she could take care of herself and she never needed help. Right now she does and you have no excuse for running away. What's it going to be sunshine?

"I'll meet you there."

-----------------------------------------------

Thomas made it to the base quickly. He wasn't that close and simply running at full sprint would be impressive. When he made it he wondered around looking at some of the mafia attempt to pick themselves up. He had nothing against them necessarily so seeing that badly beat was surprising. When he made his way over to Megan to ask he was immediately stopped. Mainly by her immediately hugging him. Before she even tried to kiss him he stopped her.

"Wait wait wait what the hell is happening? Who did this to you guys?"

"Oh yeah sorry. See the cyborg? Yeah your going to be helping her get Troy back. Sorry I can't join you sweetie. I kind of have to make sure these assholes aren't dead yet." the fake concern for the others was more as if she was concerned for her favorite gun and he knew it. It made him wonder sometimes how she felt about him. "Still have fun beating up some people."

"Now I get dragged into this again. I'll stay here and help you."

"No remember the deal?" she didn't have to continue because he knew. Right now the mafia was in need of some help if Troy was gone. At that moment he frowned then spat out.

"Fine then." as he walked away part of him was more disappointed than concerned. If there was going to be a fight he wanted to see her in the middle of it. Causing immense pain to her victims was charming to him. Karen was sort of like that, but Megan was a special kind of crazy.

As he walked towards Kiya she could see he was short. At least short for someone on the basketball team. Toned but not extremely so. Physically nothing remarkable, but there was something else about him that could even make a trained killer worried. The way he moved and examined his surroundings was akin to a predator. Even as he looked her over Kiya could feel as if he sized her up in seconds. "Hey umm I'm Thomas Berdogan. I guess your a new member of the gang?"

He rubbed the back of his neck almost worried if she was going to immediately dislike him. For now he didn't seem like the type to join this group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:59 am

Kiya: Please, I'm here for a job. This group is a means to a end. Now if your ready lets go recover Troy.

"Kiya hadn't show fear to anybody so far and wasn't about to start now, though it was on her mind of what it was that made this person so dangerous. With how things are going she probably won't have to wait long to find out. Kiya in her usual demanding demeanor started leading the way and motioned Thomas to follow, chasing the trackers location."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:44 am

Alex was laying on the ground, starring up at the sky as he mentally went over everything that had occured. That level of power was astounding, especially for mere students. But no, he needed to autocorrect that thought immediately. Many of the True Notes seemed to be more then mere students. Something was big was happening behind the curtains that much was known and it was turning out to be bigger then all of them.

He rolled over onto his feet, his whole body ached, both physically and mentally, that last attack had been a perfect demonstration of union raid, a mixture of two mutants powers, though it was rarely pulled off. It took perfect synchronization of the two users minds and powers. Emmet and Sandra's powers were psionic based but the blatant bond between them was something else. A familial existance, though they werent related by blood. As he pulled Joe and Karen out from the rubble, he remembered that there were signs that Emmets file had been fabricated.

" Who are you people? " he wondered to himself, he began staggering off, grabbing any other mafia member that was still unconscious and taking them with him to the medic bay. He would leave Kiya and Megan to their plotting, it was really starting to get to the point that he didnt care about Troy and his antics anymore, no matter how you looked at it, the True Notes were stronger then them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was looking over the file and yet another sudden transfer. She frowned as she read the girls viles, anything to avoid actually looking at her.

Name: Bawlan Wan

Race: Caucasian

Species: Homo superior

Power: Force field generation

Bio:...................

Cordelia scanned it over repeatedly, something didnt seem right about it, but the money Alexander Hill had attached to her seemed right enough. She looked up over the file to inspect Bawla herself further. She had a very pale complextion, long, straight, dark brown hair, and a heart shaped face. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, a thin nose, and prominent cheek bones. She was rather pretty, but all that lip chewing and hair twirling was riddiculous.

Everything in her body language seemed to contradict itself. She sat in the chair before her desk and figgeted, biting her lip in a self conscious manner. Like she didnt want to be noticed, but the hair twirling was a clear flirtacious tick. Honestly the sight of her filled Cordelia with a violent sense of loathing, largely due to the fact that......she couldnt read her mind. This was more then annoying, Cordelia was most powerful psychic mind on the planet, yet this pathic little girl could defy her so easily.

" Well Miss Wan, I welcome you to Genosha High and the whole island and hope you can find it as a home "

Bawla jerked suddenly, like she'd been somewhere else " Huh? OH yes, thank you miss Goodman, it seems really beautiful and.........green, I'm sure i'll love it so much " she smiled earnestly.

Liar. Cordelia thought automatically. Not a strand of truth came out of your mouth

" Well, heres your map of the school, all of your belongings should be in your room.....have a nice day "

Bawl nodded and got up, somehow tripping over the chair legs and crashing onto the ground with the chair flipping into the air and landing on her. Cordelia just sat there and watched the show as Bawla climbed onto the desk to get back onto her feet " Oh i'm so sorry Miss Goodman, i'm so terribly clumbsy! I'll be leaving now " she fled from the room in an over the top display of embarassment.

" Hmm, you know I look at the new generation of " evil " and have mixed feelings " she spoke to Shawkun whom she knew was present " Troy could use some polishing but has potential and then theirs Adrian, Megan, and Karen who are well on the right path. But then someone like Bawla Wan comes around the bar is raised a new notch, the girl is pure evil "

Cordelia's computer hummed to life and an article popped up, the head like reading about the norther providence of Washington being struck with grisly murders and suicides.

" The little town of Forks, Washington, out in bum fuck nowhere. Dozens of murders were commited, several students from the loca high school, citizens from La Push, the indian reservation nearby, and an entire family, the Cullens and do you know what they all have in common? " she smiled darkly " that klumsy girl who just left, she killed killed all of them and nobody is none the wiser. She's nowhere near the suspects list, not even when her father, the town chief of police was found mutilated in his cruiser. Hey, people only see what they want to, dont they? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thanks gurl, you read my mind " Tanesha grinned, taking a bite of the pizza " Sandra's right, serious talk can happen tomorrow but for the rest of the day, we fuckin party! "

This got a round of cheers, mostly from Garfield and Donovan who invited people over to play Halo and Mario Kart.Not long after that the food and drinks Emmet ordered arrived, everyone grabbing plates and glasses. Emmet started up his sound system so the group could listen to music, of course a musical number quickly followed " I want to do a special song thats always been very close to my heart, to show you how much I appreciate you all my precious friends and to show you, i'm still here "

Emmet:
Good times and bad times
I've seen them all
And my dear, I'm still here
Plush velvet sometimes
Sometimes just pretzels and beer
But I'm here

Oh, I've stuffed the dailies in my shoes
Strummed ukuleles, I've sung the blues
Seen all my dreams disappear
But I'm here

I've slept in shanties
Guest of the W.P.A.
But I'm here
I danced in my scanties
Three bucks a night was the pay
But I'm here

Oh, I've stood on bread lines with the best
Watched while the headlines did the rest
In the depression was I depressed?
Nowhere near
I met a big financier
And I'm here

I've gotten through Herbert and J. Edgar Hoover
Gee, that was fun and a half
When you've been through Herbert and J. Edgar Hoover
Anything else is a laugh

Oh, I've been through Reno
I've been through Beverly Hills
And I'm here

Reefers and vino
Rest cures, religion, and pills
But I'm here
I've been called a 'Pinko', commie tool
Got through it stinko by my pool
I should've gone to an acting school
Well, that seems clear

Oh, still someone said, "She's sincere"
So I'm here

Black sable one day
Next day it goes into hock
But I'm here
Top billing Monday
Tuesday you're touring in stock
But I'm here

First, you're another sloe-eyed vamp
Then someone's mother, then you're camp

And then you career from career
Hey, to career
I'm almost through my memoirs
And I'm here

I've gotten through
"Hey, lady, aren't you whoozis? Wow, what a looker you were"
Or better yet
"Sorry, I thought you were whoozis. Whatever happened to her?"

Good times and bum times
I've seen 'em all
And I'm still here
Plush velvet sometimes
Sometimes just pretzels and beer
But I'm here

I've run the gamut, A to Z
Three cheers and dammit, c'est la vie
I got through all of last year
And I'm here

Lord knows, at least I've been there
And I'm heeeeeeeeere
Look who's heeeeeeeeeeere
I'm still heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

Emmet is here
Whoo, yeah

Everyone was captivated by Emmets performace as he sang, personal attachment to the song shining through, his voice seemed to reach a whole new quality as it progressed, giving off the air of someone who had lived a long time and survived it all. At the end he took his usual bow and smiled as the applause washed over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 am

"Shawkun had a dark grin, this girl was very interesting indeed."

Shawkun: This girl is very good at covering her tracks. I can hardly wait to see what kind of destruction she'll cause.

"Adrien had done a bit of killing, of course those souls had never left the island but instead was collected by Shawkun. This girl had potential to be a new favorite of his if she provided him souls to collect."

---

"Sandra knew about emotion, every time she sang it came from the heart. This song touch her heart, Sandra could feel Emmet's attachment to it, it was a song truly near and dare to him and it showed though, taking Emmet's performance from fabulous to simply amazing. By the end Sandra was one of the people applauding the loudest."

---

"Kiya and her new accomplice reached the place Noah was after a short while. If you wanted to hide something where nobody would look, this wasn't a half bad location."

Kiya: The tracker is in here. Watch your step.

"These True Notes was clever, hopefully not clever enough to have realized Troy was bugged. At this point though, she had to consider the possibility the bug was found."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next