Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:10 am

Riku followed Ties gaze and decided it was time to do his own investigating. He excused himself from the party and stepped outside. The second the door closed, he drew a magical stepping through it and entering Purgatorio. An in between dimension that was in the middle of heaven, earth, and hell, cut off from the others. The dimention that most supernatural creatures could walk through and perceive, invisible to everything else.

" Whoever's out there, come out now!! " his voice came out magnified and distorted, befitting a demon. He readied himself for whatever would come, the chances of catching the attention of something unrelated seemed high in which case he would need to leave the school. Just because earth couldnt affect Purgatorio wasnt true the other way around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I can definet admit to a spike in popularity " Emmet admitted with a flirtacious grin " We should consider setting up a page on Facebook and things of that nature " his " play " schedule was quite active, mutants seemed to be rather open minded as he seemed to rope in not only the usual fellow gays, a bisexual here and there, and the occasional pan sexual, but also the clasic " curious straight guy ", he starred out Donovan out the corner of his eye who seemed to be getting his ass handed to him by his sister in a game of mario kart.

It had only been oral but Emmet was definetly down to see how far they could go, but if he was being honest the only guys that stood out to him aside from Donovan were Adrian and Noah, sexually. He would eventually know the pleasures of Garfields company, he was rather curious about Dave as well. basic straight guy but, something about his gaze, the steady brown eyes. He wanted to know what was behind them and obviously what was in Daves pants.

Victoria smirked, having just fired off a blue tortoise shell and securing first place " We just need to be seen holding hands and it should stop " she didnt mention the offers for threeways she'd received, better to spare him.

" Well on top of being amazing performers, the fact that were pretty much kicking the shit out of the mafia doesnt hurt either " Tanesh smirked, fist pumping the air " Were basically becoming the new top dog, real bad bitches rise up! " this got a round of laughter from everyone who couldnt help but agree.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:43 am

*The rest of the party continued without trouble, for some the party didn't stop at singing and dancing. By morning Noah was with Emmet and Tie and a few others talking about Kiya's offer. He was going to get Sandra since all this revolved around her, but Emmet insisted against it. Talking about Troy would probably just upset her anyway, and he picked up on the signs, he was certain the closing hours of her night would of been quite intimate with Tenesha.

Kiya meanwhile is already returned to the mansion and waiting for a response.

Tesla actually had morning classes to ready for, not good since she had maybe 2 hours sleep, but honestly, who leaves a party early? She had enough in her to get though another day... she hoped.

Katy was still resting peacefully*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:31 pm

"Tasty thing I could smell you across the aching oceans. It isn't surprising you could see me." A cloaked figure formed out of grey smoke. His eyes glowed a dark purple with transparent tentacles reaching out attempting to grab something. "Your senses do not seemed dulled."

It wasn't evident but Riku could almost feel a sense of satisfaction coming from this thing. Whatever it was it waited here in secret for awhile. "Please calm yourself. Bruising the thing because it squirmed too much will make the meal sour." at this point its tentacles began to take form and become far larger as it was becoming ready to strike.

"First the Tasty Thing's Kidney. I hear its the sweetest argh!" The creature's sentence was cut off by the large portruding black blade coming from its faste. Its tentacles reflexively stiffened as it tried to respond in gargled noises. The blade pulled out and sliced several times in quick strokes. His legs came off and his tentacles were now severed on the ground writhing as if trying to get back to its master.

"Finally sister its dead. I swear its been lurking around for awhile."

"Indeed, purgatory creatures aren't the most perspicacious of nuisances."  light from an unknown source reflected of the glasses of the speaker. Two women stood before Riku one slowly crushing the head of the being they've just slain. At first glances they looked like students due to their uniforms. However due to their presence here their red skin, horns, and long dangerous looking canine teeth showed a more demonic appearance. Their weapons disappeared in black smoke.

"So what does our little hellspawn wish to ask?"

------------------------------------------------------

"Considering the deal is from the new party it does seem mostly genuine." Tie reluctantly said partially wanting to finish this with more blood and fire, however she knew justice could be done with less extreme means occasionally. "As we should know nothing is so simple. I'm for it since getting this over with quickly will be better for the others. Picking more fights will only cause more unnecessary pain."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Riku slapped his palm to his forehead in exasperation, Really? it just had to be these two, why couldnt Beelzebub be plotting to devour the whole school, he's not even twice as obnoxious " What are you two doing here and unleashing demons to possess students? "

------------------------------------------------

The party had been a smashing success, lasting into the wee hours before people headed off to their rooms or simply crashed on Emmets soft, rug floor. The boy in question had dissapeared off with Adrian and Noah some time ago, saying they needed to check something out in Adrian's room, for three hours.

In the morning Noah had explained Kiya's deal to Emmet, Tie, and Riku. Adrian already aware of it. Emmet mulled over the offer, looking at it from every angle. It seemed legit enough but he was a cautious person. Getting Troy off the island wouldnt end all of their problems but Lilia was right, it would make things a tad safer " Alright, I'm for getting the wretch off the island " the only thing he regreted about this decision was he wouldnt get his turn with Troy in the ring, but it was just as well, he was probably a lousy fuck anyway, um fight.

Adrian nodded " Yeah, with him gone, the Mafia wont have as much free rein as they did before. Theres no loyalty among them so they might just break up, a few anyway "

" I can agree with that " Riku nodded from his spot " Ones like Jin, who doesnt seem to really be with them, are likely to just into the background, which leaves us with Kiya, Megan, Karen, and maybe Alex. Tenshi and Shag are in the air and Joes a coward. Hmm, things will get dicey with the zombie girl but we can just leave her to her creator to deal with. If were all aboard for this, then we should move out "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:11 am

"Sandra awoke from her sleep in bed with Tenesha, the other girl didn't seem to be awake yet. Sandra laid there, she looked forward to just enjoying a regular day of school. Compared to all the stuff lately classes sound like a dream. She suddenly remembered a certain tryout in particular she was looking forward to. Hopefully the Mafia would stay away, she wanted to get back to cheerleading with her girl and Emmet.

She slipped out of bed to get ready for the day and get some breakfast started."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:31 am

Once they retrieved Troy, the group headed to the mansion, via a dark pathway opened up by Riku. In a few moments they were standing in front of the rotting building " Alright dawlings, lets get this over with, we have Glee club in a bit " Emmet announced. At a slow pace they entered the building, keeping watchful gazes out for any traps or ambushes. Kiya was sitting in the old library where she and Noah and originally spoke. Noah cleared his throat and stepped forward " Were here with Troy as your conditions stated, now keep your word and get Troy off this island immediately "

A large black, four eyed crow rested on Riku's shoulder. It was more or less in surveilance cam mode and would keep a watchful eye up to when Troy was shipped off the island.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:47 am

"It seemed these kids came though. The True Notes laid Troy down and Kiya walked over stabbing him with a needle, Troy shot awake briefly only for Kiya to knock him out by force before he became aware of his surrounds."

Kiya: You kept your end of the deal up, I will keep mine. Troy will be gone by lunch.

"The red liquid from the needle she just used was to simply get tranquilizer out of Troy's system. She couldn't deliver him comatose after all. Kiya scooped Troy up and tossed him over her shoulder. She then made her way out without another word. Kiya called in the extraction she had lined up that would meet her at a clearing in the woods."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:07 am

The demon frowned seemingly confused at Riku's reaction. It was almost like he didn't want them there. "Kneesocks why is he so frustrated? Did we not just get rid of his tentacle problem." she crushed the head of the monster causing a grey fluid to splash forward and the tentacles to stop twitching. Kneesocks the more analytical sister seemed to be more preoccupied with scribbling on some old parchment made out of skin.

"Maybe he's inherited our brother's disposition towards us. No matter our presence here is simple. We restore order to this school and the supernatural elements present obviously." when she was done scribbling the parchment was engulfed in flames and disappeared. "The demons were simply tests. There are certain individuals here who would wish to destroy our plans for a proper highschool experience. I wonder Scanty about the fallen pheasant here." that was their usual MO. The high ranking enforcers of hell always were sent to bring order which usually ended in countless lives lost in the name of fascism. Everytime they were always looking for something or someone.

"We are surprised by the Fallen Angel's reluctance to kill. Your near her and there has been no magnificent explosion of gore. What can you tell your gorgeous aunties about her?"

---------------------------------------------

Megan was in her room going through a multitude of possible plans to get rid of TN. Even going as far as to prepare a Power Point out of boredom. Kidnapping and assassination was useless due to a power disparity. She could pick off weaker members, but in the end there would always be stronger ones. Using public opinion was impossible due to their popularity. Force was one of their few options and they loss too many members to even take on Emmet alone. Thomas when he's...not Thomas was a possibility, but he won't be turning into the wolf anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:05 pm

"Sandra had washed her face and fixed up her hair a little. She came out of the bathroom with a yawn and stretched. She came back in the bedroom gently taking Tenesha's hand, waking the other girl."

Sandra: Hey angel. While I'd love more time to relax, we have classes to attend.

"She smiled warmly."

Sandra: I'm about to put on breakfast. What do you fancy this morning?

---

"Kiya moved along quickly though the forest reaching the extraction zone right on time as a air carrier was landing in the clearing. A door opens and Kiya approaches the aircraft as a military man walks out."

Man: Were you followed?
Kiya: Probably.

"Kiya figured the True Notes was either just about back to the school by now, or right behind her, maybe even both."

Kiya: Don't worry about it though.

"Kiya entered the aircraft with Troy dropping him on the floor and taking a seat. The man entered passing by to the cockpit, asking a question along the way."

Man: Where to then?
Kiya: Greg Crosby mansion. The soon I unload this idiot the better. Stay at the mansion, I'll need transport back here.
Man: More targets?
Kiya: Always.

"The man let out a short laugh amused by this. He prepped the aircraft and started take off procedures."

Man: One round trip to Crosby's and back it is.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 am

Riku's right eye twitched violently for a moment before he took a breath " Ok number one lets dispence with the happy family crap, I am fully able to take care of myself and if not " he shrugged " A little tentacle fucking isnt a bad way to spend the afternoon. I'm here by order of the mages association to keep an eye on the supernatural activities going on, as such I dont need you here mucking it up with your " order " theres enough unknown variables at play " their order made his skin crawl, it was pure dictatorship and nothing else, that robbed people of their free will and worse of all it called for not being able to give blowjobs and hardcore finger bang under the lunch table, he shuddered in disgust at such filth.

He looked away for a moment when they brought up Tie, on the one hand they were both part of the glee club but on a more realistic scale they mutually hated each other and if the tables were turned she wouldnt hesitate to sell him that, that she was contemplating how to kill him wasnt lost on him, he was thinking the same thing " Close is a bit of a stretch, were just in the same school club, no more and all the less. I can only assume what she did to get her ass kicked out of heaven otherwise I dont know " he inspected his nails as he spoke, already getting bored with the situation. He was going to have even more work on his plate, not to mention the mountain of paper work he was actively ignoring, he really needed to look into getting a personal assistant. One that he wouldnt wanna have sex with or kill after five minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Well thats one less thing to dwell on " Emmet mused as they walked through Riku's portal back to the school " Onto more pressing matters, what song are you audioning for the True Notes with? " He enquired of Noah and Riku. Noah blushed deeply, he'd actually forgotten about formally joining the Glee club.

" I um, dont really know, I mean I can think of some songs ive always liked but dont know if I can sing them "

" Nonsence,dont sell yourself so short Noah my boy, from the few performances in with us, I've made a note to pay attention to your voice. A little rough but with a little practice and coaching you will be shining with us in no time " he winked before turning to Riku

" Oh i've been thinking about it this whole time and I believe i've finally found the perfect song, first impressions are important after all, need to establish my role as top bitch immediately " he smirked to which Emmet easily returned

" Hmm, excellent confidence, now lets see if its not misplaced, oh Garfield said he was going to join as well " he clapped his hands together in excitement, today was going to be very interesting.

--------------------------------------------------

Tanesha yawned and rolled over, smiling sleepily up at her girlfriend. Last night had been been a lot of fun, during the party and after it of course. They'd finally broken out her stash of toys and Sandra's reactions had been so cute and sexy all at once " Morning babe, how about we just hit up the cafeteria this morning? I'm sure were both still a little tired from last night " she grinned and leaned up to kiss Sandra's cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was sitting at her desk, going over the list of new applicants for cheerleading tryouts. With all the crazyness that had been going on, it felt nice to slip back into her regular everyday routine and activities, she really did love being a cheerleader and head on at that, she knew she had to be at the top of her game now. Emmet was still intent on taking her place and she had no intention of letting him have his way.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 am

"Rule number 354 'The use of long phallic objects likely covered in viscous substance is hereby forbidden'." Kneesocks immediately recited the rule from memory in response sighing at the end. "To think I must go over these rules to this new collective of savages will make me faint." she fell down into a chair made of ebony. Scanty shook her head at the sight but then turned back to Riku. The magical energy at the school and Riku's main body of employment seemed to support his statements.

"I guess we cannot rely on your aid in this matter. I hear she's not the typical angel. More akin to one of Hell's Knights. If one such as her fell from the sky then there is only a matter of time before she cracks." Scanty's probe was merely the first strike. The human bodies weren't completely torn apart which showed restraint no her part. Let alone Riku being around her and nothing of significance happened between them. "What would you think could happen if two High Class Demon Commanders appeared and tried to use the student body as their own personal Chevaliers?"

Kneesocks crossed her legs and tapped on the arm rest causing sparks to fly as her nails hit the ark stone. "We might learn why Heaven laid low one of their best and most loyal soldiers. I think it would be best for you to stay out of our way."

"Please don't worry about it Riku. The more, the hotter, the bloodier it gets. Toodles darling." Scanty blew a kiss to him as both her and her sister disappeared as a inferno engulfed them.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Sandra: Good idea, I'm down for that.

"Sandra had to agree that after a long night cooking wasn't something she necessarily wanted to do."

Sandra: Well lets pick out some cloths and I'll do your hair for you. Then we can go eat.

"Sandra smiled warmly, she was up a bit early and was mostly ready except needing to get dressed, all she was wearing now was a morning robe she threw on after getting out of the shower. So given she was mostly ready, she had no problem with helping Tenesha get ready."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Riku exited purgatorio, still shaking his head at the demon sisters dumbass " rules " it appeared to be their usual MO of taking over a large populace with nazi style fascism. Obviously he couldnt stay out of their way and let them do as they wished. He summoned another one of his messenger crows " Get in contact with the Gunner and tell him to be in standby, he should tap the shoulders of a few individuals and be prepared for full scale demonic battle " the crow cawed and took off.

----------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Sandra finally made it to the cafeteria, after a few more lady kisses, and got in the lunch line. The smell made Tanesha's stomache growl " Oooh gurl, nothing like a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs in the morning, with a glass of OJ of course " she grinned as she piled up her trey and headed for an empty table.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:13 am

"Sandra couldn't of agreed more as she followed suit piling her tray up full of food and joining Tenesha at the table. The two started eating, enjoying the food in their empty stomachs. As they ate Sandra started eying Tenesha, something about her today... she just seemed like a goddess. She started wanting the girl more and more, she could imagine it now, just taking Tenesha striping her down and doing it right here and now.

Sandra bit her lower lip trying to restrain herself, but the desire was building and eventually Sandra couldn't take it any more. A sudden burst of telekinese from the red haired girl cleared the table sending food flying as Sandra aggressively took Tenesha and laid her on the table. Clothing was next to be sent flying as Sandra and Tenesha quickly feel into a intense, almost animalistic love making session. They went at it as if the cafeteria filled to the brim with people did not exist at all."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:15 am

Roberta Cisneros @Roberta Cisneros
so I'm watching two girls go at it in the cafeteria. Not sure how to feel about that.

Tyrone Hill @Tyrone Hill
@Roberta Cisneros give in to your lesbian nature you can feel it. Seriously you like vagina now. I'm trying to be the only heterosexual person in True Notes. Can't have you ruining my fun.

Roberta Cisneros @Roberta Cisneros
@Tyrone Hill sure you are. I saw you eying up Adrian.

Tyrone Hill @Tyrone Hill
@Roberta Cisneros hahaha seriously don't joke about that. I have a hot girlfriend who is a lot stronger than me.

Sarah Hill [i]@Sarah Hill
@Tyrone Hill lawl I knew you were gay.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 am

Tanesha was completely taken by suprise as Sandra threw her onto the table and began kissing her. As their clothes came flying off, rational thought seemed to go with it. Tanesha found herself being swept up in the sudden lost in the same lust that had suddenly consumed her girlfriend, returning the kiss in kind. Meanwhile Garfield, Donovan, and Dave were sitting a few tables away when the scene broke out, Garfield bouncing song ideas off of the other two.

" Ok so im narrowing it down between Robin Thicke and Bobby Brown, what do you guys think? "

" Whll, I thgg yofh fhdj " Donovan spouted out through a mouth jam packed with Egg, bacon, and who knows what else. Garfield rubbed his chin in consideration.

" Your right Donny boy, Robin Thicke it is "

Dave shook his head at his friends antics, he was gonna be running on fumes today. Given how late they'd been partying, regardless it had been a lot of fun. He couldnt remember the lat time he'd hung out with Sandra like that. Their parents were friends and as a result they'd played together since infancy, though they'd never really been close or anything, he'd developed feelings for her. He remembered seeing her in Tanesha's arms last night, it hurt a little but ultimately he was happy if she was or so he was trying to convince himself.

Donovan started choking suddenly, to which Garfield thumped him on the back " Dude, I thought you could handle big loads " he laughed as all the contents in Donovans mouth came spilling out. He coughed again and pointed over to the table a distance from theirs. Garfields and Daves jaws hit the table, along with most everyone else in the caefeteria. Phones were out, recording and snapping pictures.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:34 am

"Again such disorder in the Cafeteria." Tie walked in to the sight and shook her head. Sandra and Tanesha were already completely bare for all the world to see, and the students looked like a pack of rabid animals. She was quite close to the table where Garfield, Donavan and Dave were sitting. "They're all going to just put this on whatever unknown disgusting site they can find. Without even 1080p which is simply barbarism."

Tie simply scoffed at it when she sat down with her food in a plate likely brought from home due to its old English look. Only she would eat simple eggs and bacon on a very expensive old dinner plate. "Don't mind me continue to watch. Its only mildly more interesting than me eating." it was clear she was trying to be humble. However even now she could tell this wasn't entirely in characters. There was another force at work, but for the moment she'd finish her bacon before getting directly involved.

This wasn't the first time she had to involve herself in something like this. Walking on her brother and a few succubi was not the most peaceful experience.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:53 am

"Katy was with Tesla sitting closer to the lunch line when the events broke out. Katy felt a bit appalled, some things where best kept in the company of privacy, and they've already stripped down in front of her before. This could be worse, at least Katy didn't say anything but now it was out in the public. There must of been hundreds of students here for breakfast and half of them was recording this."

Katy: This is bad, these two girls need to learn to kept it together. They might of already ruined there social status.

"Tesla was still completely taken by surprise. Katy had to speak up a few more times to get the girls attention."

Tesla: So um... right... you think people will attack a bad name to this? Do your water thing and turn on the fire system?
Katy: Won't help. No way am I going to be able to ruin every phone in this room.
Tesla: Maybe people will find it hot?
Katy: Surely a lot will, no doubt there will be people pleasuring themselves to this. Usually though public indecency doesn't seem to tack a good name along with it.

---

"Meanwhile Sandra and Tenesha was at it in full swing, they seem not to hear the hooting and hallowing of students around them or the flashing of cell phones. They seemed almost in their own world, ravishing each other like there was no tomorrow, oblivious to their surrounds. All Sandra cared about or wanted in this moment was Tenesha, nothing else was so much as thought in her mind."

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 am

"Are you fucking serious?" Terrell said as he and Mike entered the cafeteria after being notified of a disturbance. He really wished he could just quit this. He already missed the normal days when he'd be one of the guys recording this to put on WorldStar. He could see the title of the video already. Lesbian Thots for Breakfast...

"I got this one. Besides, it's like a higher power is just handing this situation to me." Mike said as he stepped forward before the red symbiote covered his body. His suit resembled the classic carnage symbiote except for the tongue and teeth. A few students around him backed away at his sudden transformation. He swiftly jumped to the ceiling and crawled his way to Sandra and Tanesha. Once he was just above the two he looked down at them. Mike... Yeah he just looked down at them. And he continued to look down at them. Yeah, he was definitely staring at the scene and not doing a damn thing.

Just five more seconds! See, it's not so bad. I'm gonna act right... about... now!

Mike smirked down at the two through his mask before a dirty thought came to mind.

"They usually call it something else, but I guess this'll have to do.... CHERRY PIE!" Mike shouted before unleashing red webbing over both Sandra and Tanesha. "This is probably my closest thing to a threesome." Mike joked as other students were just screaming and laughing at the amusement of the events so far. The webbing around the two females wasn't something Mike normally strung up. He covered every inch of their bodies, but the feel of it wasn't of constriction. In all honesty, the two would probably feel like they had been stuffed into a sack. And yes, it was intentional. "Alright people, the show is... Well it's probably not over Their still moving in there, but it's not going on in here anymore, understood." Mike said as he oddly grabbed the web sack and hoisted it onto his back where it stuck like a backpack. "Time to go."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:39 am

Garfields eyes widened as he saw Mile dawn the symbiote suit, he'd heard plenty of stories from his grandfather that nothing good ever came from having the symbiote around, let alone actually wearing it. He was about to get up, as he was sure Emmet wouldnt be to happy if his friends were dragged away by the douchebags from yesterday, but Dave was a step ahead of him, he teleported in front of Mike, blocking his path. " Let them go, yes thoe whole lesbian sex in public was a bit much but your going over the line. Neither of them are prone to this type of stuff meaning another mutant is causing them to act this way " he was shaking with anger, even if he couldnt be with Sandra, he was going to do his damned hardest to protect her, he had a lot to make up for with everything that had happened to her lately.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 am

"Over the... Are we even looking at the same situation here?" Mike replied with his hands out. Am I wrong... Yeah I know, right... Maybe he is... What a fucking creep! "Are you actually pissed off? You're mad because I did what you didn't have the decency to do?" Mike asked condescendingly. He didn't like this guy's demeanor toward him at all. It was overly hostile in his opinion. "Before I move forward and push you aside, let me explain this situation to you. Two female students, afflicted by something or not were pretty much fucking each other in the middle of our cafeteria." Mike used his left hand to point at the table where the sex scene had taken place. I know they were actually fucking! They were pretty much in the middle of the cafeteria is what I meant. They're kinda closer to the far side. "Since their friends... yeah you and whoever else, couldn't get them out of the cafeteria and pretty much let half the students in here upload pictures and videos of them doing... what they were doing, I took it upon myself to cover them up." Mike put a single finger up as if making his first point in an argument. "Get them the hell out of here." Mike put a seconds finger up. "And then find out what's going on. Now move aside..." Mike didn't know Dave's name so he just improvised rudely. "...guy who can teleport, but can't teleport his friends from harm's way." He said finishing his sentence as he sort of attempted to move around Dave. If the guy didn't move, the two would definitely bump shoulders.

Terrell shook his head as he moved to Mike's side. He was glad Mike was able to make a move but he wasn't particularly fond of this one. Why couldn't he have just stuck them on the table like a piece of old chewed up gum.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:59 am

A whispering sound echoed around the girls and anyone near. It was hard to hear, but something was being said. It took mere seconds for the two to calm down. Tie looked satisfied for the moment at the situation after her bacon was finished. A spell to bring those two back to their original state five minutes ago. It mostly worked on the mind, but did have enough physical effect to calm them down.

"Calm down Garfield." Tie was already beside him with a hand on his shoulder. It felt gentle but the feeling that she could hold down a elephant with that hand was there. "While there methods aren't the most delicate its better than what was happening." of course she was personally not the most private person its likely Sandra and Tanesha were a bit more so. It took Tie a minute to figure out what spell would best work for this situation and to decide if she should risk being located by any demons again. In a public place like this it would be far too much trouble.

"Besides..."she pointed towards the webbing. "As you can see it looks like our couple has calmed down." Tie had no real issue with them since she wasn't there. It was difficult to completely judge whether or not they were really in anyway worth her disdain. Even Troy or Megan weren't high on her list considering the things she's seen.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 am

"Katy and Tesla came up to the group seeing what was going on."

Katy: Guys lets not fight each other. Dave these girls was having public intercourse... someone had to stop them. At least Mike didn't appear to hurt them, I mean it's not like they are suffocating in there... wait... are they??

"The girls did quickly go from a make out frenzy to suddenly stopping after being stuffed in the web sack. She didn't like what Tenesha and Sandra did, but she certainly don't want them hurt either."

Tesla: Katy I'm sure the guys not stupid enough to not allow air in the sack. A double murder wouldn't exactly look good on a little hall monitors rap sheet.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Dave took a calming breathing, reining in his emotions. As much as he hated to admit it, the guy was right. As opposed to just sitting on his ass and letting the situation go on, he should have done something about it, gotten them out of there. He dropped his gaze to the ground, unnable to say anything. Garfield came up on his right and squeezed his shoulder, in a less vice grip like way then Tie " Relax dude, its gonna be ok "

Before anything else could be said,  the doors to the cafeteria burst open and a chilling wave swept through the room. Ashe breezed through soon after and surveyed the situation, he'd received word that an extreme display of public affection had broken out or as the student he'd asked along the way would put it " A hardcore lesbian orgy " he spotted Tie and others and took note of webbing sack Mike held over his back. He spied Sandra and Tanesha inside of it, lust radiating from their bodies at an alarming rate.

As he approached them, he checked to make sure the girls were fine and not in any pain " It would be your group " he said to Tie, his neutral tone not giving away how he felt, Cordelia was still gone and he honestly doubted she would have cared about this, particularly since it had to do with Sandra. He turned to Mike and Tyrell " Bring them to my office and i'll take it from there .
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Mike: Um don't they need clothes? Nah, I'm sure he's not a pedophile... He just wasn't thinking about that... Yeah, but I think he likes boys... Fuck I'm a boy!

*Mike's eyes widened before following Ashe awkwardly. Terrell gave Mike a look but the silly young man ignored him. Terrell was glad someone with real authority was here. There was a lot less stress this way. Mike just remained cautious as he left the cafeteria.*

Terrell: We can spin them up some clothing. They'll be naked for a second, but the whole world knows what they both look like naked anyhow.

Mike: True. Oh I get to see them naked... Shut up, at least I'm not a pedophile! No offense to Ashe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next