Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:24 am

Sandra: Don't worry. If nothing these antics are amusing at least... Oh... umm, that comment didn't offend you did it?

"She paused for a moment wondering if Phoenix would be upset over that."

Sandra: Look I really do appropriate being taken here, honestly, I do. But if I'm not dead then I have to get back to Genosha right now. A person I love with all my heart is in mortal danger, I can't let her die. If I leave right now, maybe I can do... I dunno, something. The only thing I can't do... is just sit here.

---

"That boy was far above where he should be, and he was probably not the only one. Troy's information was patchy at best which mean understanding these True Notes will be hard. She may have to call in some expert recon on this. Kiya was quick to check any damage she'd taken, it wasn't anything really serious which was good. She moved to collect her weapons and clear the area."

---

"Tesla was getting swarmed by all types of soldiers and weapons and eventually her armor broke. After taking a relentless beating Shag turned off the simulation and made his way down to the battle ground. Tesla's body was wrecked and the girl seemed completely out. Shag picked the girl up and tossed her over his shoulder. However Tesla was playing possum, she locked her arm around Shag's throat and shifted her weight doing a DDT type move on Shag.

Tesla screamed in agony when hitting hitting the floor, the simulation had done some serious damage to her back and dropping from Shag's shoulder to the floor didn't help. On the plus side she planted Shag head first and knocked him out, she was just reeling in to much pain to gloat about her win."

---

"Meanwhile we see Katy standing before a iced Jin. Jin had cornered her during their fight, and just like when Victoria cornered her, desperation set in and Katy managed to ice her opponent. She might not have good control of it, but she'd used it twice now. It was certainly no fluke, and when she could learn to hone this power, it'd be awesome. For now though she had to go check on the others, she exited the room quickly."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 pm

" Naw it's cool, i'd probably laugh too " Phoenix assured Sandra no offense was taken " What do you intend to do when you get back though? Your in quite an effed up situation. What can you do is perhaps the correct question " Phoenix's eyes twinkled with some unknown emotion, a small ball of light formed in her hand as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:02 pm

"Sandra didn't know how to answer Phoenix's questions, all she was sure of was she had to save Tenesha, she didn't care how."

Sandra: I've got to do something, anything. I've got to save her Phoenix. I keep getting told of this deep latent power I possess, that has everybody after it. Maybe it's time I figure how to use it. All I know is the cards are down and I'm not folding, come hell or high water we're getting out of this, together.

"Sandra knew Tenesha had minutes if she was lucky, or probably only mere seconds. Sandra had to act now in any way she could."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Roberta swiped at the pieces of rocks and dirt were shot at her. For a moment her gaze was averted from the green giant, but only for a moment. She followed the green blur travel into the air and begin spinning like a top turning into a rather primitive but deadly missile Eyes locked on, muscles flexing, and teeth grinding she weighed her options.

"Come at me Dip shit!"

"The others need help."

"Want to get drunk later?"

Roberta herself wasn't entirely sure why the third option came up, but as the meat bomb dived at her the answer was clear. She launched herself from the ground fast enough to close the distance in less than a second. To her time slowed as she barely jumped past him. His eyes as she barely dodged him was all she needed to keep going.

"Hey dip shit!" Roberta yelled grabbing on to one of his ankles with both hands. Her grip was unnaturally tight using all her strength. As they were falling she started spinning with the giant monster in tow as if replicating a hammer throw. "Sayonara!" she released him on the 12th spin tossnig him a kilometer away and into the school cafeteria.

Roberta hit the ground hard, but quickly got up knowing what needed to be done. She was shaking almost trying to go in the same direction as Alex to continue that fight until one of them perished. "Get a fucking grip! Get it together. Get it together. Get it together." she kept saying to herself as she attempted a get away gripping her arm almost as if ready to tear it off.

"I have to find someone. S Sandra must be...the target." Roberta knew Alex was no where near finished, but all she could do is hope he didn't know where she was going. If he did she hoped help would at least be coming by then.

---------------------------------------------

Tie raced across rooftops using the wind to speed up every leap to the next roof. She could feel the strain of continued usage mixed in with essentially no sleep for the past few days made it almost excruciating to deal with, but she towards the general section of the school where the dorms were. The explosions and quakes in the distance were a good enough indication of an actual fight that was happening. The fireworks were set off and Tie wouldn't miss this light show.

-------------------------------------------

Victoria's words made Tyrone flinch as if his heart was being crushed. It wasn't easy to hide his feelings. The look on his face as if he was betrayed by family wasn't easy to hide . There was anger and sadness he couldn't hold back.

When she went to leave Tyrone reached out with his left hand almost freezing her in place with his power. "How can you say such such crap?" He moved stomped over to her and stood inches from her face. This wasn't the best position for him knowing that if he slipped once she could easily take advantage of the situation. For him this needed to be done.

"I'm not an idiot Victoria. I like to joke around have fun even do a few pranks here or there, but don't think for one moment I don't know bullshit when I hear it. My father is an egomaniacal prick, my sister is unconsciously attempting to imitate him, and the closest person I have to a best friend is Adrian...Adrian." he said Adrian's name knowing that was all the explanation he needed.

"What we have right now isn't just some superficial interest on your part. I do want you with me and maybe you don't feel as strongly as I do, but I know you feel something! If True Notes won't accept you then fine they don't have to like you. We will figure something out. A way to make sure Troy doesn't come after you and at least try and make this work. I'm not giving up on this!" he said with a voice and look that showed he was not willing to back down. At least until he could believe that she truly didn't have any feelings towards him.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:49 pm

" Well then thats all I need to hear " Phoenix smiled mysteriously, the ball of light in her hand vanishing " Be strong in your conviction Sandra Fuller, more then one person you care about is in danger " she snapped her fingers and the world shattered.

------------------------------------------------

Adrian was about to strike when a frigid hand suddenly caught his wrist, he whipped around to see Ashe behind him, holding onto him " That will be enough, he's down and I will take it from there "

" Of course sir " Adrian nodded politely, as inside he was raging in annoyance

---------------------------------------------

Alex jumped his feet, back in his regular form as the Hulk transformation ended. He headed off back to his room, enough time had transpired, Sandra Fuller was either dead or she wasnt, simple as that.

----------------------------------------------------

Riku and Kaiser were searching through Emmet's destroyed room, Riku working a few spells to repair the room " Well from what I can get from all this, he was fighting Tenshi when something set off his power and that caused the release of energy. After that nothing, they left. Sad to say but he's been taken "

He didnt look up as Kaiser smashed his fist into a wall and roared in anguish " Stow the theatrics, we can stand here screaming or we can marshall our forces and figure out a plan of attack. Which do you wanna do? "

Kaiser took a few deep breaths to calm himself, after a moment he turned to face the other boy " Call them " was all he said. Riku nodded and began another spell, a flock of crows took flight, each one seeking a True Note to inform where to meet up.

Victoria was crying in earnest now, silently she let the tears fall down her cheek, her throat had closed up and she couldnt speak. What was happening to her, all these feelings she didnt have before and Tyrone, the strength he was giving off, the confidence in his voice was tugging at her heart even worse then before " I don't know what to do anymore " she said in a quiet sob " I just, everything is so confusing now......I do like you Tyrone but I dont know what to do now " her silence was a quiet plea to Tyrone for help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 pm

"When the world shattered Sandra's vision went to black. Very quickly though she could hear screams of agony. Sandra opened her eyes seeing Tenesha being tortured, the sight at hand triggered something within her."

Sandra: Let her... go.

"Troy heard her words, looking back her seemed surprised, he thought he'd killed her already. A cocky grin formed on his face, the girl was a bloody and broken mess, he may as well enjoy this a bit longer. A bit of concern crossed his face when Sandra started to move and pick herself up, he forms fire and shoots a blast at Sandra to finish her off, but Sandra stops it mid flights and dissipates it. Sandra's telepathic abilities hit Troy immediately bring him to his knee's as Sandra fully stands up."

Sandra: Listen to me well you worthless little worm. Leave me... and my friends... alone!!

"Sandra's voice ringed in Troy's head, each word causing pain, as if literally being drilled into Troy's mind. The timid and frightened girl had disappeared, this Sandra reminded Troy more of Emmet. Tenesha screamed Sandra's name and a quick flick of Sandra's wrist sent Eva flying into a wall, shattering countless bones. Sandra kept her gaze upon Troy, the man that had tormented her for months. Sandra had put up with it, but now he and his stooges had crossed the line. He dare threaten the life of somebody she held dare, and just watch in enjoyment as she suffer? Sandra wasn't taking it anymore.

Sandra lifted Troy telekintically, there was a fire in her eyes and a presence about her that wasn't normal. She dug into Troy's mind, causing him intense and slow mental pain, a measure of revenge making Troy scream out in torment. Then suddenly as it came upon her, Sandra's power quickly faltered. Both Troy and Sandra hit the floor unconscious at the same time.

The spike in power had not gone unnoticed by Cordelia, the power was truly frightening even for her, and Sandra had yet to barely dip her toe's into the water, so to say. Emmet could barely be contained as is, and at this rate Sandra won't be long gaining ground, especially if motivated in the right way."

---

'One crow found Katy fairly quick as she was already heading in that direction. Katy was abit stumped by it's arrival wonder why it seemed to be following her."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Noah was jarred awake by a sudden pain jabbing into his head. He sat up in his bed as the crow flew over to his dresser and relayed the message inscribed in it. The executors blood ran cold, he couldnt believe he'd missed all of this. After expending his power, he'd all but fallen asleep the second he'd gotten back to his room. He punched the wall in anger at his weakness, worst of all Emmet had been captured.

He was out of his bed in an instant and threw his priest clothes on and dashed off in a golden blur, bursting through his door and running over Joe in the process as he headed for the rendezvou point.

-------------------------------------------------

Adrian was heading there as way, his own crow having appeared the instant Ashe had taken Atomos away. He'd assumed as much that he hadnt been the only one entertaining at the moment, but for Emmet to be taken. Those mafia punks had crossed the line, Emmet belonged to him and Adrian didnt suffer people taking his property lightly.

Cordelia threw away her glass and chugged the bottle of vodka, letting out a most unlady like belch. She staggered over to her chair and threw herself into it. She rubbed her head as the alcohol numbed the pain, so much power bombarding her this morning, was beginning to get to her. She smiled as she observed her shaking hands, and barely the surface had been scratched, she shuddered to think of the flood gates being thrown open.

She heard her phone ringing but ignored it, sure it was THEM calling, having felt the burst of power on the island. Shawkun and herself would have to go to another meeting soon, it had been awhile since the HellFire Club had convened.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 am

"A crow had found Tesla and relaid the message. "fuck, shit" she cursed, hoping help would come her way. She pushed though the pain nearly falling as she tried to stand up. Whatever this room was, the things it created was real. She started slowly lumping forward in pain, mostly finding her back she started using the walls to keep balance."

---

"Katy got the message and was heading to the location the crow indicated."

---

"Joe was knocked over by Noah but luckily he ran off. Joe had gotten off easy, not needing to even fight. He got up, opened a portal and left to return to the Mafia base. Not long after he got back, Kiya returned as well. Tenshi was back by now, Emmet laid besides him. After his boost of power faded, it was easy for Tensai to deplete his remaining energy. This would keep him in a state of sleep, of if he's needed to be awakened, it'd keep him to depleted of energy to really do anything. Long as he doesn't get more bursts of power, that is."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:51 am

Tanesha had been awestruck when Sandra suddenly manifested an impressive amount of power and took out Eva. She immediately collapsed to the ground, she watched on as Sandra mentally tortured Troy, fear beginning to creep up. Something she'd never thought she'd feel for her lover but the look in Sandra's eyes was so different from the warmth she'd become accostomed too.

It was almost like she was looking at a completely different person and wasnt sure how she felt about this. But soon Sandra and Troy collapsed on the ground unconscious, Tanesha immediately crawled over to Sandra and cradled her girlfriends head on her lap. She let out a sigh of relief, they were fine now. Both Troy and the zombie bitch were out for the moment. Suddenly a crow sweeped into the room, startling Tanesha but not as much as the information it revealed.

She'd had no time to consider if the others were under attack either, she gasped after hearing that they'd gotten Emmet " Well that was quite the show "

Jericho appeared in the doorway and strode into the room, completely suprising Tanesha in the process. He'd been watching the entire exchange through Eva's eyes, drawn to it the moment he felt Sandra's power. It wasnt exactly mystical based but it certainly warranted future inspection. Ignoring Tanesha's demand of who the hell was he, Jericho walked over to Eva's destroyed body and shook his head

" That I would be cursed with such a pathetic minion, I hope you realize that this more then calls for a bit of punishment "

Tanesha flinched at the harsh tone coming this boy who appeared to be younger then her. He called Eva his minion, did that mean he's the one who made her like that? She shivered at the thought of someone able to control death and make undead creatures, what else could the creepy kid do. Jericho gestured and Eva flopped up like a marrionet on a string and hobbled after him as he left the room.

Karen had gotten back to the base a few minutes after Joe, grumbling loudly about annoying asians and sadistic doctors. he planned to avoid the medic wing in the future at all course, something about that doctor Spayde guy just rubbed her the wrong way. Her eyes practically bulged out of their sockets when she saw Emmet laying next to Tenshi " What the fuck is he doing here?! " She was barely able to conceal her excitement, finally a chance for revenge.

Alex walked in after her and took a seat on a pile of rubble, laptop open, he gave Emmet a brief glance then turned back to the screen.

------------------------------------------------------

Tesla suddenly felt a cold hand touch her shoulder, a pleasant chill swept through her body, numbing the pain immensly " You seem to have stumbled upon the danger room, it's a training simulation " Ashe explained as he stepped into her line of vision, Atomos unconscious form strewn across his shoulders " Not many know about this room but I suppose that will change soon " this last part was said more to himself.

He'd been astral projecting at the time Emmet then Sandra's powers drew him back to the material realm. He immediately set out to inspect the situation, zeroing in on the bloodlust Adrian had been radiaing. Around that time Cordelia forbade him to get to involved in the situation and to let the students resolve it themselves. He shook his head in disgust but had no choice in the matter, his powers werent fully manifested so there was little he could do against Cordelia and Shawkun.

" Shall we get you out of here? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 am

Tesla: Yes, thank you.

"Tesla knew she still needed medical attention, but for now this numbing effect from Ashe felt like heaven compared to what she was fighting though before."

Tesla: That room, the danger room. If it's a training area then those people that attacked me wasn't real, right? But then... how am I so beat up?

---

"Tenshi spoke to respond to Karen."

Tenshi: The guy over excreted himself when we was preparing for battle. I could of killed him myself, but I figure you and Troy would rather do the honors.

---

"Shawkun returned to Cordelia office seeing her quite stressed out."

Shawkun: Well looked like you survived the first few sparks. And to think this is mere baby steps for Emmet and Sandra.

"He took a seat in the office."

Shawkun: So have those nosy Hellfire brats called yet? Two Phoenix sightings, even if mild ones in a very short time span I assume warrants their attention.

"Shawkun truthfully hated having to meet and answer to them, but for the time being he had to play along with it."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:46 am

" Technopaths have poured a lot of time and power into it over the years to maximize the realism, it can physically generate just about anything, as youve already experienced " Ashe pulled Tesla close and leaped through the hole she'd fallen through and raced off to the medic bay, reaching it in a few seconds.

------------------------------------------------

Karen clapped her hands in excitement, already going over dozens of ways she could go about this, first and foremost was carving up that pretty little face, then shaving his head oh yes thats gonna feel so good.

Cordelia nodded, beckoning Shawkun over to her, she pulled the man close and hugged him tightly. The solid feeling of his strong body and familiar scent immediately set her at ease and made her lower area start to stir " Yes they have and we must attend a meeting tommorow night to give a progress report. Though I cant imagine we can tell them anything that bitch Esmerelda cant see, though it cant be helped, we have to play nice for now "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 am

Tyrone hugged Victoria keeping her close. The familiar feeling he had when being this close to her stirred up so many emotions. They weren't even separated for very long and it felt like years had passed. His owns eyes began to water feeling tears build up. For the moment letting her go wasn't something he wanted to do again. "We'll pull through. Plenty of couples have been through worse." he pulled back slightly smiling trying not to cry as well. He took out his cell phone and hit Tie's number.

"There might be someone who can help."

"Greetings Tyrone! Did you finally wake up from your beauty sleep?"

"Well...you can say so. Um...this might be a lot but Victoria is with me."

That statement told Tie one thing. She stopped not far from Sandra's dorm room. "I take it you've reconciled or are currently imprisoned?"

"The former. Please I-I know how everyone will feel, but she isn't the enemy anymore and-"

"You got your chance to talk to her which is all that matters for now. I have traitorous whore of a brother who I can almost always forgive in my own way. Right now to me she isn't my problem, but I may need you both now. The fighting sounds like it stopped. I'm near Sandra's place and I'm sure Tanesha is here. Lets make sure our friends are okay." she immediately hung up with the last statement. Tyrone looked a bit more relieved, but knew Tie was a bit of an enigma anyway so trying to sell this to the others wouldn't work.

"I know this is soon, but we need your help. The fighting might be over now, but for now I have to check with the others. If you can't I understand. I don't want you to be a part of this shit anymore, but we're still here and unfortunately I can't just ignore friends."

------------------------------------------

Megan barely avoided notice by any of the staff either evacuating or searching for who started that explosion. Some of them were competent mutants with unique powers and in her state it would be impossible to fight them. Eventually she made it out and found the rest of the Mafia. She collapsed on the ground nearly passing out.

"Did we win?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Tie dove through another student's dorm room shattering the glass. She landed crouched on the ground stood up brushing the glass off her clothes. The boy woke up startled. His eyes flashed into several different colors and forms as if choosing from an animal to attack as.

"My apologies for disturbing your rest. My name is Lilia Ashford. For now I have business to attend to, but I will pay for the damages and hire cleaners for the rest of your room."

"You didn't mess up the rest of the room."

"......Oh" and with that she left swiftly finding Jericho leaving Sandra's room. In an instant she drew out Excalibur who was more than willing to battle him. The weapon was drawn and yet Tie was willing to listen.

"Why are you and that thing here? I sensed a battle here. I know your meat puppet was likely involved due to her relationship with Troy. What happened in there?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Tenshi: Sandra's life force had disappeared a little while ago and Tenesha's was fading fast. I had taken Sandra for dead but, somehow her energy signal has returned. Upon the moment of return it spiked with a massive power, while not the same destructive rage Emmet spiked with, she was probably the strongest mutant on this planet for about a minute. Then, it just dropped as quick as it came to almost nothing.

"Tenshi considered what these strange signals meant."

Tenshi: My guess is Troy killed Sandra, or had her beaten so much that she should of died. But somehow, she came back.

"Kiya spoke up, her first time referencing this group of high school students, but this info was interesting."

Kiya: Then this Sandra women is a immortal, is what you are saying.

"The idea sounded ridiculous, but then Tenshi was there saying Sandra died, or should of died. What else do you label one that cheats death."

Kiya: Where is Troy now?
Tenshi: Still at Sandra's place, his energy signal is weak, Sandra must of took him down when her power spiked. Before you say anything though Megan, we did obtain a silver lining though this. Emmet is ours.

---

"Tesla thanked Ashe for the help and info he'd given her. Soon after arriving at the medic bay she was taken by nurses and put in a waiting room for Doctor Spyade. A initial cat scan was taken while waiting for Spyade, with Genosha's tech it took seconds. The nurses was amazed Tesla could actually stand and wasn't crippled. The pain Tesla felt down her back before Ashe numbed it was spinal and vertebra damage. She also had a number of cracked and broken bones."

---

"Shawkun groaned in annoyance."

Shawkun: You know how much I hate playing nice.

"He meant that statement in a various ways, including sexual."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:56 pm

William strode into the room and immediately started reading Tesla's file. He'd just finished up with Atomos and was starting to feel the drain, since he'd already patched up Karen as well. In due time he would need to feed but for now he would push on. " It seems to be a rough night all around " he commented as he touched her shoulder and began the process of knitting her her bones back into shape. Coaxing cells into the cycle of regeneration. Ashe had given him a bit of a backstory of the nights events and he assumed he'd be seeing more people as the night progressed.

Tesla was rather sturdy, given the nature of her power it wasnt suprising. It also made the healing process a little easier since her bodies cells were used to manipulation.  His eyes wandered towards her exposed neck and his stomache gave a loud rumble but he ignored it, if only because he didnt like the way women tasted and preferred men " Alright all done, but try for the next few days to let your body take in a natural healing recooperation along with my doings "

He left the room and hurriedly headed for his secret room on the side of the operating room. He slid in and locked it behind him, a fresh body had been delivered not to long ago and he was eager to dig into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen could care less about all this talk about Sandra, the girl meant nothing to her, for the moment anyway. Once she'd finished with Emmet, then she would consider going after Sandra and resuming their doll play scenario.

Alex seemed to be ignoring Emmet entirely, having the boy so close was making his stomach uneasy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia grinned wickedly as she caught both meanings to Shawkuns words " My feelings exactly comrade, but soon enough we wont have too. But for the time being, thrown niceness to the winds " Cordelia purred as she slowly pulled down the zipper of his pants.

---------------------------------------

Sandra in her arms, Tanesha made her way to the medic bay, sagging against a wall every so often, but determined to get them both some medical help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

"William had left in a hurry, she considered his words."

Tesla: Huh, that's up to the Mafia.

"She spoke not that anybody was still there to hear her and hopped off the bed. On her way out she came across Tenesha and Sandra and immediately knew what happened. She stopped Tenesha seeing she could fall over at any step. Tesla took Sandra in her arms."

Tesla: Tenesha, hold on to me. Let me take your weight and you just focus on staying balanced.

"Tenesha was about to question Tesla but she spoke up again."

Tesla: I can carry both of you and more, don't worry about that.

"Tenesha didn't question further and Tesla helped both girls back into the medic bay. Once they arrived it didn't take nurses long to take over and tend to the girls."

Tesla: Keep them together! They are really close.

"No longer needing any help herself, Tesla was no longer allowed into the operations area. She made her way to the waiting room and started sending out texts of the situation. Katy meanwhile arrived where the crow pointed her to go, meeting up with Kiaser and Riku."

---

"Tenshi noticed Karen disinterest in Sandra. Though it wasn't really surprising, she was more the simple minded typed."

---

Shawkun: Yesss, now be the nastiest little kitty you can.

"Shawkun was the type to like it rough, if not outright to levels of being torturous."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 am

Jericho didnt appear to be bothered that Tie was blocking his way, sword drawn, if anything he was amused " What my minion does during the time she isnt doing my bidding isnt my concern, as for the battle I was drawn to it because the intense surge of power, second one this night. The two women have left already, probably to seek medical attention, Crosby appears to be unconscious if you want to finish him off "

Eva fought like crazy against Jericho's will " S-stay away from T-T-Troy! " she snarled out before Jericho clenched his fist and the undead girls lower jaw was ripped off, destroying her ability to talk.

" Thats quite enough out of you, youve besmirched my name enough this night, yes the punishment for this will be most severe "

Eva starred down at the ground in barely restrained rage. Right then and there she swore to kill Jericho and free herself from his tyranny. Jericho turned back to Tie " Thats the limit of my knowledge on the situation "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria buried her face in Tyrones neck, words couldnt describe how she felt in the moment, being in Tyrones arms just felt right to her. She was where she was supposed to be, maybe just maybe they could make it work and she could try to find out who she really was. She nodded at Tyrones words " I want to help, I know it wont go over well with everyone and I certainly dont expect forgiveness.....but Tanesha has always been my best friend even when I didnt act like it back, theres so much I have to make up for and nows as good a time as any "

It was at that time that Riku's crow flew in through the wall and relayed the message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thank you Tesla " Tanesha told the other girl as she and Sandra were wheeled away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser got Tesla's text just as Katy arrived at Emmet's destroyed room. Riku was petting a large, four eyed raven that was roosting on his arm. He nodded at Katy " Glad to see your well, dont know how much that be said for the others, Emmets captured, Sandra and Tanesha are in the hospital, Tesla's waiting with them. Dont know about the others yet "

Adrian and Noah simaultaneously burst into the room, both looking murderous.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:59 am

"Kiya had left the Mafia group shortly after receiving Troy's location. It didn't take the cyborg long to reach Tenesha's place. She seen Tie, Jericho, and Eva present. Jericho she did not know but he was no concern to her at the moment. She walked right pass all 3 not even bothering a glance towards them. She picked Troy up, threw him over her shoulder and started walking out."

---

Katy: Sounds bad. The electric boy Jin attacked me. I had some trouble with it at first, but I eventually managed to ice him. Seems I was right assume I wasn't the only one with a target placed on my head.

"Adrian and Noah arrived both looking very angry, Katy understood but was more disappointed then angered. They lost Emmet to the Mafia... how could they let that happen? Emmet was kidnapped, Sandra and Tenesha was in the hospital again. And all this hours after Sandra said she'd feel safer here then in government care, but clearly they failed."

Katy: We foolishly let them get one up on us. I guess question is now, how do we go about fixing this?

---

"Tesla didn't have much to do right now, it was probably best that somebody remain near the girls just encase. So she decided to hang around and wait."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:16 am

Riku nodded " That is the question, obviously were not leaving Emmet in their clutches, so the sooner we make a plan the better and something more abstract then just crushing them " he spoke over Noah and Adrian, knowing what they were both about to say " Theres still so little that we know, so going off half cocked wont do us any good, we need to access how many of them are still active at the moment, the chick I was fighting is probably going to be a problem "

" Mine wont be going anywhere for awhile " Adrian said with a savage joy. Noah looked down dejectedly, whoever had been sent to fight him never made any attempts, meaning he'd been saddled with a coward for an opponent.

William had barely licked the bits of flesh stuck to his teeth before he was called to perform more medical care. He stowed a chunk of flesh into one of his coat pockets and fixed it so the blood wouldnt appear in it before heading off to work on Sandra and Tanesha.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 am

Katy: I think we need to let everybody get fixed up then call a meeting. We need to find out who fought who and what condition they are in. If any of us managed to decently harm any of them, it might work to favor. I see the Mafia being more reluctant then us to get medical help. If they are still hurting, a return strike sooner instead of later might just go our way.

"It sounds like Adrian took out one. So that makes up for Emmet missing at least."

Katy: So who was you fighting Riku? Eva? Karen? Victoria? That crazy Megan girl?

"Katy was sure they'd fought all the Mafia girls, they was tough but didn't seem like anything the True Notes can't handle."

---

"Shag had come to seeing Tesla got away, he couldn't believe he let a virtually cripple girl knock him out. He figured Tenshi was with the Mafia and it would be best to meet up. Joe had come back to the group by now, he got a little interest from the others being completely unscratched, considering who he was sent after."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:34 pm

"Sadly that does sound true. You and the rot may pass." Tie sighed as Excalibur changed back into a tie and formed around her neck. She let Jericho and Eva pass by. "Try not to hang around here too long with that thing in tow. My friends may believe you're helping her and they really don't like the company she keeps."

Just as she was ready to walk in there Kiya walked in and grabbed Troy. Just as she attempted to walk out Tie blocked her way. "Well well well what have we here?" Tie looked her over for a second.

"Are you a vulture or a scavenger wishing to pick a part an unconscious man. Oh no maybe you are actually attempting to help him." The look in her eyes showed that she was locked in on Kiya. To any trained individual it was evident that Tie was ready to strike at the slightest provocation.

"Either way drop him and I'll spare you. There will be no negotiation."

Tyrone smiled feeling more encouraged that Victoria was more than willing to go through with this. When Riku's crow flew in it startled them, but they got the message it was sending. "Shit they actually got him? Lilia probably got this message we should head over there to meet up."

Roberta got the message from the crow and headed over to Emmet's place at full speed. She arrived at the room at the moment it was fixed by Riku's spell. "I see a few of us are here already. Did everyone get attacked tonight?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:31 am

"This girl was Lilia Ashford, the girl with angelic energy according to Tenshi's reporting. From the pits of hell to the gates of heaven it would seem."

Kiya: I will let you know this much, Troy personally means nothing to me. However, until offered a more lucrative deal, this man shall not die on this night.

"Kiya did not seem to flinch in the slightest of Tie's ready to attack, her words was cold and she was clearly a girl of no true loyalties. Kiya refused Tie's order to lay Troy down, her gaze remaining locked on her opponent."

---

Katy: Oh Roberta. Yea I believe everybody was attacked. One of the Mafia girls attacked Riku, Jin came after me, Tesla was attacked and Tenesha and Sandra are getting medical aid. I imagine Troy was involved with her. We lost Emmet also, the Mafia had taken him captive.

"Katy felt bad just thinking about one of their friends being taken."

Katy: You said you was attacked? Who came after you Roberta?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:40 pm

What little excitement Tie could dredge up for this battle died as she cocked her head to the right wondering one statement. "Money is what you want? Troy seemed to have attacked some rich individuals who's families wouldn't take kindly to this. If you can be paid off I'm sure one of the more well of student's parents would love to not have their student killed. Maybe even pay double again for you to kill your former employer. However," Kiya had barely a second before seeing Tie spin into a roundhouse kick so fast she could barely dodge with Troy in hand. Her strike cut through the door frame and into the wall scarring it.

"My mother's a cheap bitch. Drop Troy and both you and him will survive the night. I'm fast and strong, very strong. Do you think you can fight me while trying to protect him?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"How the hell could they have gotten him?" Roberta was tempted to leave and go after Emmet herself. In fact it was more for her than it was for him, but keeping her cool for the moment was important. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Well Alex turned into that giant green cock he's so fond of and tried to fight me. We kind of nearly destroyed a few buildings in that fight, but he's gone for now. At least the rest of you are okay. I should've saw this coming!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:12 am

"Kiya annualized the situation. The one standing before her was sure one of the stronger True Notes from the information she had been presented. It was unfortunate but if any would survived the nights events unharmed, it would be this one. Kiya dropped Troy to the floor."

Kiya: Fine then, have it your way.

"While Kiya did contemplate fighting this girl, this opportunity may provide her a little inside knowledge on this group."

---

Katy: We don't know how they got him. They must of sent one of their stronger members if they nabbed Emmet. Maybe it was that Tenshi fellow that matched up with Lilia earlier when attacked the Mafia base. I'm honestly having trouble picturing anybody else strong and skilled enough to do it.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:27 am

Tie smiled as Kiya dropped Troy's body. "How very practical of you. I would expect no less from your kind. As you may already know I am Lilia Ashford. It seems you are merely a hired gun nothing more nothing less." Tie moved forward to grab the body while still keeping her eyes on the woman in front of her. At this moment even if Kiya attacked Tie could simply use Troy as a shield. It wasn't the most honorable tactic and even Excalibur could sense her intentions, but she wouldn't let her honor get in the way of survival. This angel would sacrifice everything in the end to kill any Devil before her and know without a doubt that she was right. Even her love for God felt at conflict with her own ego.

"How boring honestly. You really should think of another career. Simply take what you want instead of doing the bidding of others for what they deem bread crumbs they toss to the pigeons."

"If they do anything to him..." she trailed off muttering a rathered detailed murder involving the slow removal of limbs. "I'm really tired of dealing with these animals. It doesn't matter who did it. What this always comes down to is a face off a deal is made and both sides leave intact. Some needs to leave completely decimated for this to end."

Megan already was limping to the school to get some treatment for her injuries. Cracked ribs, broken hand, internal bleeding and a host of other wounds made it hellish just for her to move on her own.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:54 am

"Katy thought about what was said, their was only one way this will end."

Katy: It's Troy. It's always has been and always will be Troy, he holds the cards. Think about it, we take him out and most of the Mafia will in theory disperse and go their own way. I mean it's obvious some of the people there doesn't belong. And Troy seems the type to hold something over peoples head or manipulate them to his side. As long as he leads that group I don't think this will ever end.

---

"Kiya had no interest in responding to Tie's comment. She mere watched as Tie took Troy, she knew the other girl was ready for a fight, but this wasn't the time."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next