Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am

"This is what Sandra loved about this group, every little accomplishment gets the reaction of something huge. Sandra had only joined a cheerleading squad, but it was treated almost has some life changing moment. It made Sandra feel great, which she needed after the day she had. After some chatting and a few drinks Sandra decided to ask."

Sandra: Ok, so lets be honest, how did the voting go down? I'm sure this one over here (nodding her head slightly in reference to Victoria) must of had something negative to say about us?

---

"Adam went his own way after the tryouts, he made enough notice for one day. He'd also made the squad, along with 2 more True Note members. The upcoming days should be fun to behold."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 am

"I..am DEATHGUN!"

"I sever the wings of Angels and pierce the cold black heart of demons."

"There can be no pretender for I am a cruel truth of this Universe." He lifted the rifle to his shoulder.

"As I see my enemy through my sco-"

"Hey man uhh doing a little larp?" the cloaked figure rose up from his kneeling position and lowered his large rifle. The girl who spoke was soon under the unnerving gaze of the dark figure. His Skull gas mask and red eyes were either signs of danger or extreme delusions. Whenhe turned towards the girl the eyes of his mask glowed a menacing crimson and steam spewed out his mask as he exhaled.

"I am DEATHGUN." a his cape rippled in the wind. The girl's friend just looked at her then back at him.

"Oooookay then, are you in some sort of cosplay club or something? I didn't think Genosha really had them." It was clear she was very interested in cosplay or just a larp. DEATHGUN cared not for this. He was the real thing. As she blabbered on he turned away silently and went back towards his target mouthing a loud his own favored quote.

"I am DEATHGUN." He aimed towards the school. Through his scope he could clearly see through multiple walls and went back to his target. "and its...showti- wait where they go?"

Looked around for his target only seeing some students come out of the gym. Steam spewed from his mask in great quantities almost blinding the girls behind him. As he got up it was likely something alerted them. "How amusing, the Fallen One has bested me." he slung the large sniper rifle on his back and walked away leaving those students even more confused and actually a little worried. "Keep running lambs. You can never escape the truth." as he walked away his figure began to disappear in seconds.

"Okay maybe that wasn't just an insane larper."

-----------------------------------------------

"Roberta are you sure your not just hungry. I have some cupcakes at home." Tie offered to a now annoyed Roberta who groaned.

"I'm not hungry I just really felt like someone was going to attack us. Also I'm still going to take those cupcakes because. Starting to get a little stressed."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:47 am

Emmet and Tanesha shared a look, Victoria simply drank her cherry and cream shak, making no move to say anything. Finally Tanesha spoke up " Well Vicky is actually the one who mentioned you first and pointed out all your good points " she knew Sandra would be shocked at this, Tanesha was still trying to figure that out herself. She still didnt fully trust Victoria, but she that the girl was trying to make up for her past mistakes. Coupled with how serious she was about cheerleading, it wasnt likely she let Sandra on the squad just for that fact, it really was because she thought she was good.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bawla was heading back to her room, being too self-absorbed to really pay attention to anything or anyone. She suddenly bumped into someone and went spinning to the floor " Oh my forgive my klutzy charm? "

" It's quite alright, miss Wan "

Bawla looked up, eyes practically bulging out of their sockets, her special an unique and completely shallow mind went into overdrive. Here was a man in front of her, a freh new penis, butg ack his skin isnt pearly white but dark, well I see hints of whiteness, mixed race, possibly a deal breaker. But *sniff sniff " I smell a platinum black card. He's got lots of money and he's quite handsome too, skin not withstanding, that just means he has to be a good person!

Adrian raised an eyebrow, rather amused by the girls monologuing and her insight was rather acurate, in places " I'm afraid I wouldnt call myself a nice guy, Bawla Wan, Alexander Hill has ent you, correct? "

Bawla rose to her feet, her facial expression and posture changing dramatically. The look in her eyes was sharp and devoid of any warmth and humanity. Adrian smirked, more impresssed now. He beckoned her to follow him, together they headed for an empty classroom where Alex was sitting in a corner, checking something on his laptop. He nodded his head slight in acknowledgement " I assume this is the person your benefactor has sent "

" This is Bawla Wan and she will be assisting us, Bawla this is Alex Banner, try to play nice "

Bawla took a seat at one of the desk, her eyes regarding the muscled teen carefully. He was white, decent amount of funds but not rich, but he seemed standoffish and aloof, her heart was being tugged in multiple directions.

Adrian took a seat on the desk at the front of the room " Alright, were three in number so far, but two more should be arriving soon "

Alex finally looked up from his screen " Rather few in numbers arent we? "

" Depends on how you look at it. Troy tried to throw numbers at the True Notes and that didnt work out for him very well. I think in our situation, quality will have to trump quantity and I believe we have excellent quality. But i'm open to others if you think they'd fit the bill "

Alex shrugged " If your referring to the other mafia then I have my doubts. Jin was only in the mafia cause of the deal with Troy, otherwise he's the fade into the background type. Joe is a coward and would serve little purpose, save for transportation so maybe not rule him out. Megan........enough said, Tenshi and Shag are an enigma, they seem to have their own motives and one can only guess what they'll do now. Eva is obsessed with Troy so she wont be likely to work with anyone else and the mercenary Kiya is another one with her own agenda "

Adrian rubbed his chin " I see, and I doubt Troy will stay away for long, in the case he comes back, what will you do? "

" Either work both sides or leave him. Either way ive decided to stick with you " Alex said matter o factly, There was something about Adrian that intruiged him, he wanted to see where his path landed him at.

Bawla, who seemed to be drooling on herself and muttering something about hot men and lots of money when she abruptly snapped to attention " Well do we have a name for ourselves. Seems like the type of thing that should be done in this situation we are in, I learned this from all the incredibly gripping and provacative books I read, Horton Hears hoo-I mean the works of Jane Austen "

Alex rolled his eyes and created a new file " If nothing else it'll give me something to name this file "

Adrian thought for a moment " Hmm....We will be known as Harlequin, it sounds comical im sure but given time we'll be the ones laughing as we sit on the mountain of corpses of those who would appose us "

Bawla was in awe, Alex simply named the file and went back to typing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

On an unknown aircraft miles above the clouds, two men were walking down a long hallway.

" So, first day on the job kid, whats your name? "

" Ronald West sir, but I go by Ron, sir "

" Heh, gonna call you Ronnie then "

" Ok sir "

" Hahaha, lighten up kid and drop that sir shit, it's Mac "

" Ok.....Mac "

They paused outside a door, Mac pulled out a security card and sliced it through the card panel. He then stepped forward and pressed his face to the door, so the retinal scanner could read him " Their one step away from making us stick out dick in the wall to get a read on that! " A moment later the door opened " Alright Ronnie, once we step through this door, you stay close to me and dont touch shit, you got me? "

Ron nodded " Yes si-Mac, im ready "

Mac shook his head, an evil glint in his eye " Thats what they all say at first, this job aint for the faint of heart or lack of nuts. In this room which takes up most of the damn plane, some of the most dangerous individuals are housed, human, mutant, alien, supernatural. Some of em we dont know what the fuck they are. The one thing they all have in common is they've become global scale threats or have the potential to be " with that being said, the two entered the room.

Ron had been trained, but seeing it with his own eyes was a whole other thing. It looked like a classic prison, floor after floor with rows of cells. Getting on an elevator, Mac began pointing out certain prisoners " Thats Sheila Miles, a shapeshifter who can turn into anything and I mean anything. Old Bobby Cleaver, some kinda werecrocodile, that over their is a Kree/Scroll hybrid, cant pronounce his name for shit "

They reached the top floor and got out, Mac continued naming people and what they were, various crimes or just what they would potentially do. The stopped outside another door, Mac did the whold security clearance thing again and told Ron to zip up his jacket, it was gonna get a little chilly. That had turned out to be an understatement. Within seconds, Ron felt chilled to the bone, he hugged himself as they ventured further into the room. At the center of the room appeared to be a glass coffin, completely frozen over.

Ron could just barely make out a person inside, Mac picked up a folder and handed it to Mac. He flipped it over and leafed through it " Harvey Greene, age 19, powers: Terrakinesis with emphasis on magman and lava control/generation. Damn that does sound bad, Mac "

" Keep reading rookie "

" Charges include...........several counts of rape? "

" Ha, right? guys got some serious firepower and he gets landed here after getting caught raping some dude. Evidence suggest he's raped a few women as well but he mainly seems to be hardup for a mans bunghole. When he was brought in, he said his sex drive is so high that he has to constantly getoff or he gets really " hot " they ran test and theres no real evidence of this. Meaning he's just a sick fuck that gets off on raping people. Of course he put up a hell of a fight. Remember the news about the earthquake in maine? Well that was him and he nearly set off a volcanic eruption. You dont know the trouble we had covering it all up, giant ass pot holes and lava all over the place "

Ron whistled and took step away from Harvey's case. The file went on to say the only way to keep him innactive was to freeze him in a state of absolute zero temp. Mac was saying something else, but Ron was no longer listening, he'd found who Alexander Hill had hired him too.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:04 pm

"Sandra almost thought it was a joke at first but soon realized it was true. She was speechless for a few seconds. Sandra wondered if Victoria was really impressed or just trying to make up for the past. Sandra spoke up to the girl, still a bit reluctantly as she really didn't trust or like Victoria because of the past."

Sandra: Well... thank you Victoria for having confidence in me.

"Sandra still had thoughts that maybe Victoria was doing this only for her own agenda to look good, or maybe she was still playing coy with the Mafia. Maybe this sudden wave of niceness was some big elaborate trick?"

-----

"Kiya was a few more miles outside Genosha then the big ship, her aircraft hovering in place at a lower altitude under most forms of radar detection. In the cockpit a large holographic 3D display shows the ship to Kiya and the pilot. It's becoming clear Kiya's ship is no regular aircraft either. It's propulsion allows for hover and is much more silent then a helicopter. It has a VTOL designed body, a cargo bay inside, and a advanced cockpit that we've seen so far."

Pilot: Should we abandon mission. You've done a lot in your past, maybe you are on their radar?
Kiya: Doesn't matter. I'm undetectable to whatever they got and this ship should be well enough guarded long as you don't get to close. That Phoenix could be the mega shore we was after since before I became a cyborg. Sandra Fuller is not getting away.

"With the big ship some miles up in the air Kiya directed her pilot to fly in to Genosha at just about ground level, low enough to hopefully fly in under the radar. This tactic would work with any military radar, but Kiya seem to have some idea of what this ship is. And their tech may surpass military grade."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:47 am

Victoria nodded " You have a lot of skill and potential and thats something I always respect in a cheerleader. Garfield as well, i'm happy to have you both on the squad " she mustered up her most sincere smile, after a bit of effort since she wasnt used to employing. Emmet sipped his own reeces and cream shake, he could feel Victoria's effort, she was honestly trying. Shown by how awkward it came off as, he still didnt entirely like her, but they were on the right path.

Riku's phone beeped signaling a new message. He checked it and broke out into a huge grin, Garret and the others had been approved and would be here tomorrow, they'd decided against setting them up as students and they were going to be holding base in an apartment near the school. Just in the nick of time as well, the supernatural energy on the island appeared to be increasing as the days went by, they would have their work cut out for them.

Suddenly Riku's vision went bleary, his phone slipping out of his hand. Kaiser automatically caught it an touched his shoulder in concern.

" Dawling, are you alright? " Emmet inquired, just as concerned " You dont look so well "

He was right, Riku's caramelish skin tone was an ugly shade of red along his arms and forehead.

" Are you sick? " Garfield asked. His spider-sense was going off for some reason, he could tell Riku was strong, but he was a fellow True Note and that should mean he isnt a danger, right?

Kaiser stood up " He's fine, just needs some rest, he's been pushing himself a lot lately, we'll see you later " he teleported them off to Kaisers room. Landing softly on his bed with Kaiser on top.

" You havent been feeding, even if not on me, I would think you have others " he roughly spread Riku's legs to give him more room, making the half demon shiver in responce

" It's kinda slipped my mind of late, yes it has, even my libido can take a rest, but I can feel it coming back, which is good. Gae Bolg eats up a lot of mana, even my stock isnt limitless, have to change my bussiness card I guess " Riku was the strongest to be produced from the Darkholme family, but he still had to contend with the same problem as the rest, keeping his demon blood in check, even the slightest moment of letting his guard down for to long and he'd be overwhelmed and changed into a mindless ghoul. It was all leading up to his 21st birthday where he would either become a full blooded, immortal demon or be dragged down to hell and become a slave to his father. Till then he had to maintain his control, before he'd had to do a long and complicated ritual but given the hidden incubus in his blood, he'd learned to use sex to feed his demonic side.

He snapped his fingers, both his and Kaisers clothes were torn away. Riku licked his lips as he let his gaze wander down to Kaisers nether regions, the boy was truly well on his way to being a masterswordsman " Mmm, yeah it's been waaaay to long since ive had that "

Kaiser smirked as he started going in for the kill.

----------------------------------------------------------

In one moment, Mac was doing a routine check for Harveys cell when he blinked and suddenly a knife was pressed against his throat. It was so instantaneous that for a moment he didnt believe it had just happened. But the sharp, cold edge pressed close to cause pain, it was real " Rookie....what do you think your doing? "

" What I was paid to do, now release mr.Greene for me and you'll live another day "

Mac's body was completely still, a testoment to the training he'd had to endure to get to where he was. He spoke calmly " You must think much of us here if you thought a threat would get me to concede "

" Hmm, honestly I think rather highly of you, Mac. It's unfortunate we had to meet under these circumstances, in another time or place I might have fallen for you "

" Heh, I dont swing that wa-

His speech was cut short as he suddenly found himself looking down at Ronnie and a headless body. It only took a moment to realize what had happened,he'd been decapitated, again all before he'd even noticed " Shit " was his last word as his head hit the floor with a THUNK sound.

" Ronnie " dragged the body off to the side and got to work,everything had already been set up before he'd come here with Mac, the offer of a choice was just a bit of side joke to him. Pulling out a scroll,he unrolled it and pressed his hand against it, sending a surge of chi through it. With a puff of smoke, a strange mechanical device appeared, he placed it on the consel in front of Harvey's cell and set it off. For the next five minutes the entire room would be taken off the grid, it was a piece of high grade technology and more then worth it's price.

Moving fast, Ronnie worked on getting Harvey out, it took one of his five minutes to do it, but soon it was done. The ice coffin evaported, releasing Harvey onto the floor, he was completely motionless. He was a fairly well built young man, he'd apparently been on the football team of his High School. His hair was short and ginger, all in all he wasnt bad looking at all. Suddenly the temperature in the room skyrocketed as Harvey began to stir, His pale skin flushed with heat, vein luminated his skin. He shook violent and flopped onto his back, his leaf green eyes smoldering.

" ............I think I literally have blue balls "

Ronnie raised an eyebrow but made no comment, he checked his watch, time was almost up " I'll make this short, Harvey Greene. Do you wish to get out of here? "

Harvey sat up and looked Ronnie up and down " Fuck yeah I do, man I dont know how long ive been locked up, but it feels like forever and im starving " his lewd tone suggested he didnt mean food. Ronnie pointed to Mac's body

" Put his clothes on and fast, we need to leave now if this gonna work "

Harvey crawled over Mac's still warm body and preceded to feel it up, he did as Ronnie told to do, part ways. He stripped the body and after a moment of thought, put the clothes aside and propped the body up. Ronnie looked away, he was into a fair bit of odd sexual practices, but necrophillia wasnt one of them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:42 pm

"Sandra wasn't blind, she could see Victoria making a effort to right things just as Emmet could. Sandra's issue is she didn't know if she could believe it or not, trust was something very near to Sandra's heart, and Victoria had shattered any signs of that. If Sandra felt she could trust Victoria, she could probably forgive the girls past mistakes. She did it with Tenesha but with Victoria she was having a much harder time buying that the girl has changed."

The thing with Riku happened suddenly, Sandra barely had a chance to speak before Kaiser had taken him away. Kaiser made it sound like no big deal, and he seemed to have known what he was talking about so Sandra took his word for it.

Sandra: Well thanks for the vote of confidence Victoria. Hopefully I keep you impressed as I learn and progress more.

"Sandra may not of trusted Victoria, may not of even liked Victoria, but she wasn't going to be rude and ignore her comment. Tenesha had been watching the interactions between the two closely, Victoria has been generally nicer to her girlfriend all day, but Sandra had remained distant. Tenesha could tell Victoria probably wouldn't break though to Sandra like this, she might grow to eventually accept Victoria as a teammate but that's probably it. It was obvious to Tenesha, there was resentment there. Something perhaps deeper then Victoria working with Troy. If Victoria wanted to patch things up with this girl she had to connect to Sandra emotionally, and find out what was bothering her. They had to sing in tomorrow class, maybe that could spark the emotional connection Victoria was lacking?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:16 am

Tie went back to her room for the promised cupcakes. While Roberta looked for the pastries Tie took out a large black book from her closet. Her guest was already distracted making taking all the barriers and traps off simple. At the moment she was still low on mana. Even continuing to write hilarious fanfiction wouldn't cut it. The fans of the story "The Lamp and the Cullen" would go disappointed. There was another way.

She whispered the incantation releasing the last lock and opening the book. It had a mind of its own sometimes. Moving page to page and sometimes stopping as if pondering something then going on to continue. "Tell me of the magic once practiced by the heinous one."

"Um what are you doing?"

"Nothing dear just a little window shopping." The book searched and Roberta looked on wards and just turned around to go back outside.

"Riiiiiiight just call me when you need me." she left out with the box of cupcakes. Tie visibly twitched knowing those would be gone by the time she was done. Soon it stopped and settled on a blank page. Letters were son scribbled on the blank page at the top.

"Ah you mean your brother. Alright here it is." Soon the entire Grimoire was filled with knowledge of a system that even she wished not to practice anytime soon. The Virtue system could give her the mana levels comparable to the demon sisters and whatever powerful allies they might have. It did come at a cost.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:45 am

The escape from the ship had gone better then " Ronnie " had thought it would. They made it from Harvey's cell and to the nearest plane and departed without a fuss. He'd intertained the notion of fighting their way off the ship, but all in all he was glad. He put the plane on autopilot and went to sit across from Harvey, who was stuffinf his face with peanuts. " We should be at Genosha in one hour "

He threw off his hat and began tugging at his face, in a moment, the caucasian, freckly face was ripped away like a mask. Revealing a young asian man with short, messy black hair, he sighed in relief, pulling out the contact lenses next and putting his glasses on. Harvey didnt say a word during all of this, finally he swallowed " So why am I going to Genosha and who are you? "

" In that order, youve been hired onto Alexander Hills payroll and were going to Genosha to assist someone for him, as for who I am, you may call be Iko. Im simply a mercenary doing a job, thats all " Well there was a little more to it then that but he didnt feel abliged to go into that. Harvey just shrugged

" Not like I have anything else better to do, moms disowned me when she found out I was a mutant on top of being a fruit. Dont reckon can show my fave around anywhere so eassily either, so i'll go along with this. Maybe i'll get lucky " he waggled his eyebrows at Iko, after desecrating Mac's headless corpse, his hunger still wasnt sated. He was contemplating this boy in front of him when he caught Iko's eye and jerked back. Something in that steely gaze was telling him it wouldnt work out to well for him if he tried anything. Sighing to himself, he went back to eating peanuts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Well dawlings, you know theres only one way I can think of to really make this celebration complete! " Emmet declared, music already starting to play in the background, on key everyone started whistling.

Emmet:
Hey heart on the road again
Moving on... forward
See the stars, won't break the bones
They're in the car... on the highway

Sandra:
It's so magical feeling, that no one's got a hold
Your heart can list the all, happiness you know

Emmet, Sandra, and Garfield with Tanesha and Victoria:
This is your heart, it's alive
It's pumping blood
It's your heart, it's alive
It's pumping blood
And the whole wide world is whistling

Garfield:
Hey heart on the run again
Drive is strong... anywhere
Stick and stones won't take his course
Sky's the ball and it fits in

Emmet:
It's the best of world's feeling, like nothing can go wrong
You're the saddle of the world you don't get to know

Cause it's your heart, it's alive
It's pumping blood
It's pumping blood

Sandra:
On a highway, on a highway
On a highway, on a highway

Cause it's your heart, it's alive
It's pumping blood
It's pumping blood

The cafe's patrons applauded the group as they finished the song.

Cordelia wa enjoying a glass of wine as she and Shawkun waited for the other members of Hellfire Club to arrive. The two had apparently gotten their early the day before and spent their time taking in the sights and making of of the clubs modest properties, ending in a giant orgy. They now sat in a lavish parlor decorated to the bone. Famous paintings adorned the walls that werent taken up by books shelves. A large circular table dominated most of the room, made of solid oak and with golden outlines.

Cordelia was wearing a flowing black dress with a black butterfly mask over her face, customary of all the members to wear a mask of sorts to add to the atomosphere. She always found that part to be very enjoyable, even as everyone knew who the others were. She drained her cup and poured another " Good Evening to you Red Queen " she called out, smirking at the other womans attempt to sneak up on them.

The Red Queen walked into the room, pulling up the skirts of her red dress. Her mask was designed after a rose in full bloom. Her dirty blonde hair flowed freely to her back, some years younger then Cordelia, the two had an obvious dislike for the other, the red queen jealous of Cordelia and wanting nothing more then to dethrone her. Cordelia found the other womans status as a psychic vampire laughable and felt she was far superior.

" Good Evening to you too Black Queen, Black King " she nodded in Shawkuns direction before going to the other side of the room and taking a seat on a fainting couch. This meeting couldnt start soon enough, there was much to be discussed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:00 am

"Shawkun had a black Phantom Of The Opera type mask. This red queen was a amusing one for him, she had such a long way to go to get close to Cordelia it was laughable. Of course she was a interesting soul he wouldn't mind taking if she wasn't part of this club. Oh how the day she messes up would be such a glorious one. Unfortunately it was hands off for now."

-----

"Not to long after the performance everybody was set to leave and go about their own way. Sandra thanked Emmet, Garfield and even Victoria before eventually walking out of the cafe arms hooked with Tenesha. Despite how terrible the morning had been Sandra couldn't be happier at this moment. Not only had she made the cut for cheerleader but the celebration after and the performance. To have a crowd of people applaud instead of mocking was a wonderful feeling."

Sandra: All in all, wasn't THAT bad a day. Started pretty low but ended really strong. I can't wait to work with you guys on the squad!!

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 am

" You know it girl! " Tanesha said excitedly, Sandra's mood was infectious, making them all look forward to working on the squad. Victoria announced the first cheer practice for the new recruits would be on thursday, after school, she took her leave after that. Tanesha and Sandra went off for their own private celebration, leaving Emmet and Garfield alone. Emmet smiled as he watched his friends walk away. They had been through so much, not just today but last week as well. He wanted nothing but good things to happen to all of his friends, but life wassnt always nice and like he said before, you just had to keep your chin high and grin back at her, taking anything and everything she could dish off.

He was so caught up in his own thoughts that he'd forgotten that Garfield was even there and started walking away, only for the other boy to place a hand on his shoulder " Hey, didnt forget about did you? "

" Oh my, Im afraid I was wool gathering, forgive me, I could never forget you "

Garfield felt his face burn bright red as all the blood in his body seemed to rushing below the belt " Um yeah me ne-neither. Soooo is that offer to come over still good? " he hoped it was

Emmet nodded " Oh it is, but can it wait till later? Today has been long and I'd like some time to myself for awhile " he leaned in close and sucked on Garfield ear before whispering something in it. Garfield moaned involuntarily as Emmet quickly stepped away and bid him fair well.

".............It's gonna take reserves of willpower I dont have to not J/O... "

Emmet stopped by his room and changed out his cheerleader outfit and into some casual but very fashionably clothes, with that done he set off for Kaisers room to inquire about Riku. He arrived at the room and moved to knock, he stopped just an inch from the door and cast his senses out. There were indeed two heat signatures and they apeared stable, meaning the two werent having sex " Greetings dear Kaiser " he called out.

A moment later the door flew open and Kaiser stood in front of him in black jeans and nothing else. Again Emmet was suprised to find no signs of sexual arousal towards the other boy, none at all. It was rare that he didnt have even a twinge of sexual fascination about another of the male gender. " I hope im not interupting anything "

" Your not! " Riku called out before Kaiser could respond, they'd finished awhile ago and were just hanging out " Come on it "

Emmet raised an amused eyebrow at Kaiser, the person who lived in the room. He immediately stepped aside and welcomed Emmet in " Yeah, please come in "

Emmet found Riku sitting on Kaisers messy bed, fully clothed and looking back to normal.

" I'm happy to see you in good form, have you fully recovered? " he inquired as he sat in the chair Kaiser proved for him. Now that he noticed, he didnt view Riku in a sexual light either, like Kaiser it was all familial.

Riku nodded " Yep, back to a 110 percent, no need to worry about little old me " he felt better then he had in awhile and that was good, he could feel the tell tale signs of the Tatari waking up, whoever it's owner was, wasnt trying to hide this fact and that wasnt good.

" We'll im relieved to hear that, youve only just joined the True Notes, still so many songs for us to sing " he cast a cursory look around the room. Kaiser kept it fairly clean and in order, not suprisingly, the walls were adorned with weapons, swords, axes, spears and more. He was about to ask about them when something else caught his eye. Off to the right wall was a large bookshelf jam packed with Manga and anime. Kaiser followed Emmets gaze and smiled bashfully

" Yeah, i' a big fan of the genre "

" He's a closet Otaku and cosplayer "

" I am not! "

" Oh really, whats in that closet of yours? "

".......................... "

Emmet laughed at their antics and got to walk over to the bookshelf and inspect it. He reconized a handful of the titals and vague inkling for the rest. Right next to it was a rack of CD's all of J-pop. " You know I do believe we could stand to be more international with our music choices, dont you? "

Kaiser and Riku, who were struggling to get to the closet, stopped and nodded in agreement. Riku stepping around Kaiser to walk over to Emmet " Yeah, a little J or K pop wouldnt hurt, just no spanish please, im not a big fan "

" Not even miss Selena? "

" Hmm....ok maybe her "

Kaiser picked up one CD, a recent one and held it up " How about this then "

The other two inspected his selection and immediately nodded in excitement, Kaiser was about to put the cd on when the music began playing automatically.

" Gotta love magical music play! " Riku whooped as he started dancing, Emmet immediately took the lead.

The laughed and danced with one another in perfect sync as they belted out the lyrics to the song. At the end, they all collapsed onto the floor in a fit of laughter.

" Oh wow, felt like we were in the ending sequence of some awesome anime " Riku sighed as the high wore off

" Yes, I thought so as well " Emmet agreed " Definetly something to do more often "

Kaiser nodded as well, turning his head to the side to hide the tears that were starting to appear. It was so familiar, to those past days where Riku and him sang and danced with Emmet, all so very happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dave meanwhile was carefully following Adam, he was a little too suspicious and that warranted a careful investigation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next person to arrive was the White Queen, A woman of short stature but immense presence, she wore a white gown with suprisingly dark hair, a pair of white gloves that went up to her elbow, glass slippers, and stark shaped white mask " Ah good day to you all, King and Queen of Black, Red Queen. It's been to long since we were all together, has it not? "

she walked gracefully over to her chair near the head of the table and at down. Cordelia and the Red Queen eyed her carefully, she was always so friendly and polite, it set them on guard automatically, this wasnt an organization for the " good " but it was obviously an act, a very good one. She hadnt obtained her rank by chance, but her influence and magical prowess. Cordelia would admit, she despised the woman, possibly more then she did the Red Queen, her attitude always made her feel like a child being handled with care, no catty remarks or barely concealed insults, that she could deal with.

The White Queen gestured, a moment later a large crystal ball appeared before her, glowing softly " The others will be here in two minutes, then we can begin " no one doubted her, part of her magic was future gazing and no one knew exacty how far her gaze went.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:01 am

"The two girls got back to Tenesha room already playfully teasing each other by the time they arrived. They entered the room and Sandra was extra careful lock the door and close the blinds before making her way to the bed with Tenesha. The girls sat at the foot of the bed where Sandra took Tenesha's hand and spoke."

Sandra: My darling I have no idea what happened to us earlier today, but it clearly wasn't natural. I don't want to risk either of us associating our love with that one bad memory. So lets do it the right way, with love and passion, not with blind lust.

"Those few words seem to be Sandra reassuring herself more then Tenesha, the morning had been hard on Sandra and shook her up. But she seemed unwilling to let that interfere with her love life."

-----

"All Dave could tell at the moment was this person seemed to be a loner and not much of the musical type as he walked in complete silence, not a mp3 player, ipod, nor even the slightest hint of a hum. He seemed out of place for being a cheerleader, but it did back the notion that he wanted something."

-----

"The red queen entertained Shawkun, a mere dog with lots of bark but so far no bite. The white queen was more menacing though, like a cat she was silent and biding her time, but surely ready to strike whenever it may be needed. Her deception and presence was quite a turn on to Shawkun."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:55 pm

The Red King entered soon after, a very tall man, stretched out and and wide as well with a very muscular and defined body. His red suit was pressed tightly against his body, stylish with a bit of old time flair. His curly brown hair hung down to his shoulders, the mask he wore was an oni style, red of course with a horrific expression. He strode to his seat silent and sat down " Everyone " he said simply but his gaze lingered on Shawkun for a moment longer then the others.

" I'm glad to see you all made it, we can begin " The White King simply appeared out of nowhere, much to everyones slight suprise. They were used to it by now and still continued to try and catch him in the act, with none of them succeeding. The White King was more of an enigma then the White Queen was. Noticably younger then all of the others who were in 30-50's range, the most they could guess was mid 20's. Not physically imposing, he was on the short side, standing at 5'4 with a lithe build. His blonde hair was cut neat and short, a halo on his head. He wore a simply white massk, expressionless, bearing only two slots for his eyes. His white suit was simple enough, but what stood out on it was the multicolored tie he always wore, white, black, and red. He was the head of their little club and his wealth and power certainly reflected that.

Folding his hands neatly on the desk, he nodded to others to take their seats. Cordelia brought the bottle over with her as she sat down between Shawkun and the Red King. She already had a pretty good idea of how all of this was going to go and she was ready. The White King began speaking in his usual candent and polite manner.

" Welcome, Kings and Queens of Hellfire Club, it has been many a moon since we have all convened together, i'm glad to see you all in good fairings but let us move onto the matter at hand. Black Queen and Black King, how is the " Phoenix project going? "

Taking a swig straight from the bottle, Cordelia started " Very well all things considered. Sandra Fuller is the one we have been searching for, upon this discovery I immediately got her to Genosha under the guise of solving her families financial woes "

" Excellent and the girls power? "

" As I reported before, she has telekinesis and telepathy, not unlike myself, though her control over her powers are very limited. Her telekinesis is more developed then her telepathy is though. I've since taken her under my wing and made quite the discovery, her raw power is very high, she's not lacking in that department. The phoenix wouldnt be suited to anything less than an omega level mutant " she took another drink

The Red Queen spoke up " What about the OTHER Phoenix in your care, I went to a lot of trouble to put him down and suffered many losses in staff, I would just like to make sure everying is going well "

Cordelia shrugged nonchalantly " Well i'd say he's fine, I rewrote his memory perfectly, in his mind he is a simple high school student from a very well off family. I tossed in a few awards for crap im sure he really does have awards for. Speaking of Emmet, he and Sandra have become very close friends, he's been a positive influence on her and her power "

" Well thats not surpising " The Red King spoke up " Considering she's of his bloodline, all the more reason her affinity with the phoenix is so great, he is the physical incarnation of one. Adding in the King of Heroes " he whistled " Have their been any sighting of the phoenix force? "

" Yes actually there have been. Weve had a bit of a mini war going on. Greg Crosby of our lower ranks has a son named Troy that attends the school. Due to Gregs modest donations and status here I generally just let his son have the lay of the land but Emmet, Sandra, and a number of other students have since then stood up to Troys little mafia, in the form of a Glee club. They've clashed a lot and as a result Sandra has been put in many dire situations but from each of them she has come up stronger then she was before. Just a few nights ago she made contact with the phoenix force itself "

Cordelia let her words sink in and took delight in the mood she had created. Without waiting for anyone to say anything, she continued " Sandra manifested a fraction of the phoenix's power and soundly defeated Troy, imitating some of Emmets mannerism in the process, again I believe them being around each other has been rather advantageous " she was planning to omit the part when Emmets momentarily broke free " later from that moment, she and Emmet drew more power together and defeated Troys entire group "

The White Queen suddenly raised her hand " This all sounds very interesting, but I was wondering if you were going to touch on the incident that happened before all of that "

Cordelia raised an eyebrow " Incident "

Smiling innocently, the White Queen floated her crystal ball to the center of the table, it flared with an intence light and expanded out to form a large screen. It showed Emmet facing off against Tenshi and the moment his power broke free, flames filled the screen and shattered it. Cordelia was silent as the White Queen took her crystal ball back, the Red Queen was barely able to contain her joy

" Some incident, from here it looks like Emmets true self resurfaced and nearly ripped your island apart. Tsk tsk, thats not good, especially if the worlds strongest psychic mind couldnt really keep him contained "

The White Queen spoke up again " Well to be fair to the Black Queen, Emmet is over a millenia old, its not the same as simply erasing someone of average age. Lets not forget that Cordelia was able to put Emmet back in his cage as well "

Cordelia bit her tongue to keep back the string of insults threatening to come out. She could deal with the Red Queens open bitchiness but the Whites ones " kindness " was pushing the limit. She gathered herself before she spoke " Yes, I will admit that was a miscalculation, memory manipulation is one of my many specialties. But his mind was one of the most complex ive come across, so many things to sift through. I made an error but I quickly corrected it " she said through another gulp of wine.

" Lets hope you have " the Red King cut in " He was just beginning to connect with the phoenix force when we nabbed him, the last thing we need is him waking up and seizing control, he's only second to Sandra as the perfect host. He could ruin everything weve worked for "

" Again, the matter is well in hand " Cordelia said this a little more forced. The White King had been content to sit back and watch them for the most of it, finally he spoke up

" Then we shall take you at your word Black Queen, youve never done anything to earn our distrust and we shouldnt think you would now. It sounds like things are going well, continue to train Sandra, we need her to be in peak condition, only then can we make our move and snare the phoenix force. You only need to keep Emmet down till then, once the power is ours, even he wont be able to stop us. Onto our side issues, White Queen, how are your connections with the mages association? "

" Fine as always, I do believe im under suspect but it's nothing to worry about, there is no evidence or possible way to get any. I have seen to that " she caressed her crystal ball in an almost loving manner

" Excellent, Red King, we tasked you with keeping an eye on Emmets organization " Eternal Holder " have you kept them from locating him? "

The Red King nodded " Yes, hasnt been easy, but my network has been jamming any of their attempts, I suppose I need to credit the White Queen in that as well "

The White Queen shook her head " No credit is needed, the work is all of you and the Red Queen "

The Red Queen suppressed a snort " Yes, I have been working hard, I have other endeavors to see to as well but anything that furthers our main goals "

Cordelia rolled her eyes, the woman ran the prostitution ring, grudgingly she'd have to admit the woman did a fairly good job of it, catering to whatever her customers needs might be.

The meeting progressed on after that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:43 am

"The next morning Sandra work up in bed next to her girlfriend. While stretching she had inadvertently woken Tenesha, but seeing it was time to get up anyway Sandra smiled and acted like the little nudge was on purpose."

Sandra: Hey beautiful, while I just adore being here with you. We've got classes soon.

"Sandra leaned over and kissed Tenesha before sliding out of bed and heading to the bathroom stopping in the doorway. The night prior was once again simply amazing and it should probably be noted that after the festivities, Sandra wasn't wearing anything as she walked across the room, stopping to look back to her girl."

Sandra: I need a shower before class. I don't suppose you want to join me do you?

"Sandra found herself fortunate to share in luxuries many students didn't have, her lovers living quarters having their own private bath/shower just being one of many little things."

-----

"Katy was already at the cafeteria a little early, so far so good. No wild aminalistic sex sessions so far. So far she seen the girl butt naked and getting wild with Tenesha twice, hopefully that is not going to be a reoccurring sight. Katy liked the girls but seeing live lesbian porno's every week was not in her interest."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 am

Emmet was sitting in front of his mirror, getting ready for the day. He applied some gel to his hair styled it, grinning all the while. Last night with Garfield had been very good, one could say incredible. For someone so new to having sexual intercourse with another man, he certainly picked it up quickly, then again it was probably due to Emmet himself being an excellent teacher. He'd had the same results with Noah, and he'd been oblivious to sex in general.

He put the finishing touches on his hair and deemed himself flawless, he turned towards his bed where Garfield was still sleeping, Emmet had made it a general rule that he didnt let guys sleep over, but he seemed to be breaking it a lot when it came to his fellow True Note members. He floated over and hovered over Garfield, the sheets pulled over half of his body, but revealed enough of his lower body to make Emmet consider ditching Glee for the day, but he quickly banished that thought and nudged Garfield awake.

The other boy yawned loudly and pulled Emmet down to him " Morning sexy "

Giggling, Emmet ducked out of Garfields hold before he could try and ruffle his hair " Good Morning to you as well, I trust you enjoyed yourself "

" Yep and yep, phew. I'd thought about it a lot but never really thought i'd go through with it, thanx for being my first, Emmet "

Emmet blushed deeply " I'm glad as well, ones first time should be as special as possible. I hope your future romps will be almost as good "

Garfield stretched out and started getting up " I dont think anyone can compare to you but......uh I can think of some other guys i'd like to play with "

" Hmm, i'm sure Donovan will be accomadating to you " he smiled at Garfields shocked expression " Lets just say, he is VERY open minded " he winked and grabbed his satchel " I must be off, I have to ladies to escort this morning "

" No problem, I need to go shower and get my uniform " said Garfield as he finished getting dressed, with a farewell kiss, the two parted ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha grinned " Of course babe, best way to start the day off "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah was moving through the lunch line, stiffling a yawn. He'd been up late writing his report to the church. A lot had happened in the short time he'd been on Genosha and he could tell it was barely the tip of the iceberg. A representative of the mages association was troubling but he was almost overjoyed to be in the presence of an actual angel, one of gods holy warriors. He'd heard tales from others of the church who'd encountered them as well, but never thought he would be lucky enough too.

Paying for his food, he spied Katy and headed over to her at the same time Riku and Kaiser appeared " Good Morning Katy, mind if I sit here? "

Riku didnt wait for an invitation and threw himself into a chair " Morning all, any hot public sex happening? "

Kaiser shook his head and sat down next to his friend, his senses alert for any signs of such a thing happening.

A few tables away, Dave was sitting with Donovan, barely paying attention to what his friend was saying. He'd been spying on Adam all night but the guy hadnt done anything, nothing suspicious.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:32 am

"Even though the invitation was meaningless now, Katy welcomed Riku to his seat and welcomed the others."

Katy: Hasn't been any signs of unexpected public sex yet. Hopefully we're done with that for a while, I've seen it from them to twice now.

"The others questioned Katy's claim that they've done this before, before yesterdays event that is. Katy explains she was referring to a time was keeping a watchful eye over the two while they was in hospital, and they started having sex."

---

"Dave was trying to figure Adam out, just looking at him now he seemed like a almost anti-social boring nobody. Yet there is something to him and he can obtain the lust of a entire room on a instants notice."

---

"Of course the shower resulted in two things happening, the first being the girls feeling each other over as the each helped wash the other one. Which in turn lead into a quick hand job happening before all was said and done. Not long after the girls was wrapped in towels and hand moved in front on a mirror. Sandra was sitting in a chair, Tenesha was standing behind fixing Sandra's hair. Since hers was the longest and most work to get done Tenesha opted to do Sandra's first."

Sandra: I reckon Emmet will be arriving soon. Usually I adore Glee Club and love when we're lucky enough to start off the morning with it. But I'm not sure how today is going to go. I mean, singing with Victoria in a duet? Usually I duet with partners I, you know, like.

"She wondered if maybe her girl had some encouraging words for her."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Tanesha combed out Sandra's hair, she loved her girls hair, the color of it inspired her to start painting, of course she hadnt said that out loud, it was a little embarrassing. She would love to paint Sandra though, she had the perfect figure for it " Hmm, I know it' gonna be hard and im certainly not singing the girls praises but she's trying to be nice and believe me, thats not something she's prone to do. Just try to get through it with her, Queen Goddess i always aying how music can help fix any situation. When your up there with her, jut focus on the music and sing it forward " She leaned around and kissed Sandra's cheek.

" And.....how would you like to meet my sister? "

Riku rubbed his chin, amused " Hmm, maybe ive underetimated those two, outside of foreign influneces, they have excellent sexual reflexes " He sipped on the chocolate milk he'd snatched from the lunch line.

Noah shook his head " Ones sexual interest shouldnt be broadcasted though, they should be between them and their sexual partner or partners "

Riku raised an eyebrow " Parners? My my choir boy, are we delving into group sex now? "

Noah's face was bright red, his mouth flapped open and close but no words came out. Riku suppressed his laughter " Relax choir boy, Im just funning with you, I'm a big supporter for exual affairs, one person, two, fifty, doesnt matter as long as your comfortable and have fun. That being said I cant abide someone who abuses lust, not at all " Riku's eyes glowed for a split second, and he grew quiet as appeared to be thinking deeply about something.

Kaiser assumed he was thinking about his father, thats where Riku gets his affinity for the sin of lust afterall.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:22 pm

"Tenesha advice made Sandra feel a little better about having to sing with Victoria. But when Tenesha mentioned her sister Sandra all but forgot about Victoria for that moment."

Sandra: Ooooh that's right, I've never had a chance to meet her but... are you sure it's time? I want to meet her so badly and I know Troy is gone, but with all the attention this Phoenix is pulling in, and then we still don't know what caused our public event yesterday... I just, don't want put her in danger again.

"The girl was already in danger once when Troy wanted Tenesha, Sandra didn't want something like that happening again because somebody wanted the Phoenix."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:56 am

Tanesha took Sandra's hands into her own and squeezed them lightly " It'll be alright, im not gonna let anything happen to the most important people to me. Things have been bad and were ure to still have to deal with the pervs of this school that Emmet isnt sleeping with, but I have faith, we have a lot of friends, strong ones, they have our backs just as we have theres. So what do you say? "

Sandra still had reservations about it all, but Tanesha's confidence was catching and she really did want to meet the little girl who Tanesha risked so much for. By the time Emmet knocked on their door, both girls were dressed and had their bags " Good Morning Queen Goddess " Tanesha greeted Emmet, who kissed her and Sandra on the cheek.

" Good Morning Dawlings, ive come to escort you to breakfast " he wanted to make sure no one bothered them along the way, he'd had to give a stern talking to along the way to some neanderthal who wanted a hook up with the two girls. There was no need for more instances like that to happen. They started walking when an idea came to Tanesha who started grinning.

" You know im a little surpised we havent had a musical number yet this morning, generally we break out every five minutes " Tanesha mused with a mischievious look in her eyes.

" Yes, I hadnt have time this morning for my vocal warm ups " Emmet noted, not that he was complaining about it much. They had just reached the cafeteria, he waved to Katy and the others, Garfield entering the room from the other entrance.

Tanesha took Sandra's had, music starting to play in the background " Then lets start the morning off right then " she kissed her girlfriend passionately then started singing.

Tanesha:
yeah, its the pied piper of r&b ya'll
follow me
chicago n' them
don juan and them
this is for ya'll, da remix

said i know
that its somebody's birthday tonight somewhere
and i know somebody's gonna celebrate tonight somewhere
i know

Tanesha(Sandra and Emmet):
(one things for sure)
im gonna put on my dancing shoes
(then im gonna hit the floor)
and go out and step the whole night thru

Step in the name of love(Tanesha:im gonna)
Step in the name of love(Tanesha:then im gonna)
Clap in the name of love(Tanesha:oh yeah)
Clap in the name of loooove

(im gonna step)
Step in the name of love(Sandra:whooooo)
Step in the name of love(Emmet:in the name of love)
Groove in the name of love
Groove in the name of looooove

The three danced over to their fellow True Note members who immediate joined in and partnered up, Sandra of course with Tanesha, Kaiser and Riku together. Both Noah and Garfield wanted to dance with Emmet, but he was alright twirling with Katy so they danced together.

Sandra:
See i know, there's somebody's breakin out for champagne somewhere
and you can be sure(Tanesha:you can be sure)
somebody's gonna make love
night until the day(Tanesha:oh one thing)

Tanesha and Sandra(True Notes)
(One thing's for sure)
Im gonna put on my dancing shoes
(Then im gonna hit the floor)
And go out and step, the whole night thruu

Step in the name of love(Emmet:yea)
Step in the name of love(Kaiser:whooa)
Clap in the name of love(Riku:yeaa)
Clap in the name of looove(Katy:said im gonna step)

Step in the name of love(Garfield:whooooo)
Step in the name of love(Noah:in the name, of love)
Groove in the name of looove

Emmet(Katy):
Ohh, i'll wait til somebody else gets up(theeeen)
I wanna be the first one to hit the floor(sooo sooo)
So tell the dj to turn it up(turn it up)
Cuz it feels so good dancin to this remix(makes me wanna step)
Cuz its a cuut!

Tanesha and Sandra with True Notes
Snap in the name of love(Emmet:oohhh baby)
Snap in the name of love(Garfield:im... gonna)
Clap in the name of love(Kaiser:yea)
Clap in the name of looove(Noah:step in the name)

Step in the name of love(Riku:of loove)
Step in the name of love(Katy:then im gonna grooove)
Groove in the name of looooove

True Notes:
Step, step, side to side
round and round, hit the dock
seperate, bring it back
and let me see you do the love slide

Much of the cafeteria applauded the groups performance, particularly the R.Kelly lovers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 am

"The performance was great and made Sandra feel a lot better, when the girls and Emmet finally got in line for their food, the chef's gave the 3 whatever they wanted free of charge. Sandra had a couple of breakfast chicken wraps, a bagel, and a cup of chocolate milk. First though the line Sandra made her way to her friends table to wait for Tenesha and Emmet."

Sandra: Hello guys. Great morning isn't it?
Katy: It is now after that performance.

"While sitting at the table Katy noticed something."

Katy: Is that the half heart necklace I see? I'm surprised you still wear that seeing how much you dislike Victoria.

"Sandra had it tucked away and pulls it out to display. She remember Adrian giving the necklaces to the girls as a "make good" gift from Victoria, not that Sandra really believed it came from her."

Sandra: You mean this? Yes, I've hung on to it and kept it close to my heart all along. I'm not convinced fully it was from Victoria, but it is a nice representation of the love me and Tenesha share.
Katy: Interesting. Does Tenesha still wear hers?
Sandra: Of course! Why wouldn't she?

"Sandra spoke very confidently when answering that question."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 am

Tanesha proudly pulled her own necklace out " You know I always have mine " she'd picked out some pancakes and bacon with chocolate milk. Emmet had pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and a vanilla ice coffee, he sat between Noah and Garfield, who were both trying to engage him in conversation. Donovan brought Dave and their table over to sit with them, Dave was currently sleeping face down in his bowl of cereal, following Adam had taken it's toll.

" Wow, you guys were awesome! " Donovan complimented the group as he sat back down. Dave gurgled into his cereal and made a half attempt to clap then let his hands fall back on the table. Emmet raised a questioning eyebrow.

" Thank you, um is he ok? "

" Oh yeah he's cool, see? " Donovan lifted Daves head out of the bowl to show cheerios sticking to various parts of his face " He was just up all night " he let Daves head fall back into the bowl. Garfield shook his head

" Dude studies way to hard, theres way better things to be doing all night " he gave Emmet a suggestive look, Emmet blushed slightly and smiled at him before turning back to Noah. Riku easily caught that interaction and stowed it away to rub in Noahs face later.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:53 am

"Sandra and Tenesha connected their necklaces to make a full heart after Tenesha pulled her necklace out, they shared a kiss before Donovan and Dave came over. Sandra found it kinda odd for Dave to be like this, he wasn't one to run himself into this state of affairs. She might question him if she remembers."

Sandra: Thanks Donovan for the compliment.
Katy: Yes I agree, thank you very much Donovan. I hope Dave is enjoying his nap, there is a full day of school to go. Maybe he should skip a day?

"Sandra had started eating before her food got cold. But she was thinking the same, guy obviously needed rest."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:50 pm

In the skies above Genosha floated a living fortress. Made out of meat and bone it was shaped into form resembling a star. Past the tentacles, meat and exoskeleton was what appeared to be the halls of a magnificent estate. The white halls filled with paintings of death, displays of overwhelming force, the painful persecution of authority and the triumph of faith. Scanty and Kneesocks walked them at the same pace eager to get this meeting started.

They burst through the oak doors and sat down at the long dinner table in the grand dining room. Scanty could see two men sitting at the table. One clearing his third plate and the other simply reading a book slightly turned away from the other. Scanty turned her nose up at the sight especially when the ravenous one stood up and came over arms held out. "Sisters how was your complete failure."

Scanty pulled out her colt in a blur and pressed it against his head. "The next time you greet beautiful creatures like us with such a lack of proper decorum I willsend your mutilated , repugnant, cloaca licking soul down below and then apologize to your betters for the inconvenience!" With every word she said Scanty pressed her barrel into his skull until he was forced to his knees.

"Okay Okay fine! So saucy honey it couldn't have been that bad?" He was allowed the stand after his apology. "Deathgun didn't think it was that bad."

The familiar sound of muffled breathing through the mask caught Kneesocks attention. Deathgun looked up from his book and stared at them cocking his head. When he said "The smell and taste of Death was not present. I only smelled the stench of destruction. Precursors to the one true....DE-"

"Yes yes you don't need to continue, but he's correct and that's the point." Kneesocks adjusted her glasses letting the light from the ceiling shine of the lenses. "No one died Dragon and yet we were forced to retreat."

Dragon was the man's name. He looked as if he was sixteen but his true age was unknown. Clad in a red cape and dark suit he wasn't much of a mystery beyond his age. A pale vampire with knowledge of once thought lost magical practices. The crimson red eyes glowed with interest when he heard. "Oh sweeties I'm sorry, but remember I'm not far away if you need some help." his grin showing his teeth as he looked at both demon sisters with a hunger in his eyes.

"Really? Unnecessary me and my sister will deal with this. No assistance required other than whip cream."

"Actually we've ran out Scanty. Also we may not have much time. Our general is coming for our orders. Distractions like that are risky."

Whispers of suffering souls began filling the room. Many of them proclaiming "The Seeker, she comes for us!" Dragon chuckled a little.

"I never get tired of hearing that. Such hope for someone to save them. Your knight will never come and your dragon will never be slain."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tie walked over to the table and placed her hand on Dave's shoulder. He felt a rejuvenating energy course through him and completely wake him up. "Teenage boys who work harder than they play? That's just unhealthy." she smiled at him and sat down with her food near Katy.

"Well then lovely people I've just been informed that the rate of students becoming jealous is directly related to try outs yesterday. I honestly can't understand why that's the case."

Roberta walked over to the table and waved at everyone. "Hey guys congratulations on tryouts. I heard it was awesome and a lot of things blew up, but mostly it was awesome."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:15 am

Dave was jolted awake by the sudden rush of vitality, the tiredness vanishing. He blinked a few times and suddenly realized he had milk running down his face and pieces of cheerio stuck to it. This got a round of laughter from everyone and made Dave blush bright red, one persons laughter in particular caught his attention and again he found himself starring at Emmet.

" I...Um, thank you " he said to Tie and quickly teleported off to clean off his face.

" Well that was cool " Garfield remarked on Ties " pick me upper " And yeah the explosions were kinda random, otherwise it went really well "

" You guys were amazing and bitches are always jealous when they dont on the squad. I know it doesnt seem like much, but the squad probably pulls in the most awards out of all the school activities. One of the rare things that people dont accuse mutants of cheating at, go figure " Tanesha said as he took a swig from her own chocolate milk.

" Give it time and the Glee club will rack up our own awards " Emmet said confidently. Nate had mentioned he wanted to enroll them in competitions after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not to far from the abandonned mansion, Harvey slipped into a small pool of lava, he sighed contently, like he was in a warm bath. Iko was standing a fair distance away, though he had to admit, the boy had an impressive power. He'd radioed Adrian not to long ago, they were currenly waiting for him to show up. The wait wasnt long, Adrian entered the area from the right side, Alex and Bawla on his right and left.

" So you are the ones Alexander Hill has sent, hmm I have to say. I'm already impressed " He gave Harveys pool a wide berth as he walked over to Iko and took the letter he held out. Bawla, in an overexaggerated bout of shyness, peaked around Alex to stare at Harvey. The boy had no money at all, but his skin was a deliciouss white.

Oh my goodness, this jolt of electricity I feel, this increasing of my heartbeat. Oh is this love, am I again to feel Cupids arrow, though the hole in my chest has yet to heal. Oh woe is me and GASP, he's naked as well, how scandalous!

Harvey opened his, he'd been resting but Bawla's loud and obnoxious monologing drew his attention, he smirked and let his hand go down his chest and beneath to lava, making stroking motions " Care to join me? "

Without waiting for an answer, the ground started shaking, it cracked and expanded out towards Alex and Bawla, bringing the lava. Grabbing the annoying girl, Alex bent and leaped high into the air, sailing over the fissure and pool of lava and landing behind Adrian and Iko. He glared at Harvey, his skin beginning to turn green, Adrian placed a hand on Alex's arm and gave him a look. After a moment, the hulking started to calm down.

Harvey chuckled and sealed the ground back up, save for his own little pool " Relax, im just having a little fun, it's been so long "

Adrian stepped closer to him and Harvey immediately felt gravity around him increase. He narrowed his eyes at Adrian and the two had an intense stare down for a moment, before Harvey visibly backed down " Alright I get it, boss "

" Good to hear, alright then. Harlequin is now complete " Adrian looked at each one of them " Our goal is simple, to obtain great power, any means necessary "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:20 am

Sandra: I'm surprised nobody has accused me of cheating my way on, being buddies with Emmet and Tenesha's girlfriend.
Katy: But, that wasn't how it happened though, right?

"Sandra was shocked by that question."

Sandra: What? Of course not. I don't do that Katy.

"Katy smiles and explains herself."

Katy: That's good. I believe you, it's just some people takes cheerleading very serious and trains for years to get on a squad. To have someone like you Sandra with no past experience to just pop up out of the blue and beat dozens of others who worked their butts off to earn that spot you took, it brings up a few red flags in most cases.
Sandra: Well I'm no cheat.

"From somewhere in the room a random dude yells out."

Dude: Whoo the whores!! You gals getting nude again? I could use another peep show baby.

"Sandra was very annoyed as Emmet started looking around for this person, they just wouldn't stop. Sandra suddenly spoke."

Sandra: 3 tables down, set 69, skinny white dude with long hair.

"Just about everyone looked at Sandra curiously wondering how she knew that."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 am

" You know, its times like this, one has to wonder where our friendly hall monitors are " Emmet mused as he started to rise, he spied the vagrant immediately, based on Sandra's description. But before anything could happen, everyone blinked and the boy was suddenly naked and sprawled out on top of his table, covered in mayo and ranch and several sausages jammed in his mouth, nose, and ears. Horrified, the boy fled from the cafeteria as it exploded with laughter.

" Heh, well that was quite the show " Riku smirked before biting into the sausage he was suddenly holding. Kaisers plate had been full of sausages but was vacant now, Emmet raised an eyebrow, very much amused.

" Quite so, almost as if someone froze time, and gave that lout what he wanted "

Kaiser's expression was blank, but his mouth twitched as he fought back the smiled threatening to come up. Riku bumped his shoulder playfully " Said time freezer probably had help, the sausages and white sauces were icing on the cake "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next