Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 am

"Kiya didn't mind a word Tie spoke, she wasn't stupid enough to come here and fight the entire opposing group. It also didn't matter what any student said as she was here regardless. It was unfortunate that key figures was missing on this day, however this process will probably be a slow one anyway. Kiya remained by herself not speaking a word to anyone else, apparently just waiting for things to get under way."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:38 am

Noah was on high alert as well after hearing about the situation at the gym. But took Nates word that everything was under control. Adrian sat composed, not giving off any emotion at all, but deep down he didnt like what he was hearing, and shot off a quick text to Alex to get more information. Following Ties comment to Kiya, everyone couldnt help but give the girl glances.

" Well, I can see were all feeling heated this morning, but lets remember to play nice " Nate advised, easily seeing that Kiya had no friends in the room and probably for a good reason. But he was a teacher and advisor to the club " Kiya Skies came to earlier about joining and she's here now for her audition. So lets give her the courtesy and respect we'd all want for ourselves "

He walked off the stage and waved Kiya on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:14 am

"Kiya took the stage and decided to speak a few words."

Kiya: I know exactly what all of you think of me, I can see it in your eyes. Honestly you all are right, but their is more to a book then it's cover. I, as sure many of you have a long and storied history. Maybe one day, you'll grow to learn and understand me more.

"Music started playing as Memories by Within Temptation played."

"Kiya did surprising well, going through emotions many didn't expect from what was largely thought of as a lifeless cyborg. But behind the wires and steel there was something there, that touch of legitimate sorrow that went along with the song. Nobody on the team was about to trust her, but there may just be a little more to her story then being a hired gun.

Kiya returned to her seat after her performance, remaining isolated from the group."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:22 am

Riku had been debating if he could get away with throwing a few rotten eggs when Kiya began singing. She was suprisingly good, vocal control and drawing on raw emotion, many of them were taken aback by Kiya's performance. Not enough to forget her past miscdonduct against them of course.

Nate was very impressed by the girls performance, applauding her, though few of the others did " Alright then Kiya, welcome to the True Notes, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or the clubs captain, Emmet, when he gets back of course " he wrote her name down, ignoring the fact that the list glowed briefly. With that done, he called the group up to the stage.

" Alright we are now officially at 15 members, I couldnt be happier you guys. I'm gonna postpone todays lesson till everyone can join us. So for today, lets just have some fun and really welcome Kiya to the group with a new song thats topping the charts and seems perfect for high schoolers, Cool Kids by Echosmith". He started the music up and everybody started moving to the beat

Tie:
She sees them walking in a straight line
That's not really her style

Riku:
And they all got the same heartbeat
But hers is falling behind

Katy and Tyrone:
Nothing in this world could
Ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible
And she's just in the background

Tesla:
And she says

Tesla with Kaiser and True Notes (with Kiya, Riku and True Notes):
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
(I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids)

Kiya:
He sees them talking with a big smile
But they haven't got a clue
Yeah, they're living the good life
Can't see what he is going through

Adrian and Noah:
They're driving fast cars
But they don't know where they're going
In the fast lane
Living life without knowing
And he says

Riku with Tyrone and True Notes (with Tesla, Tie,and True Notes):

Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Kiya:
And they said
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids

Adrian with Tesla and True Notes (with Kaiser, Roberta and True Notes):
I wish that I could be like the cool kids (Kiya: Ah)
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in (Kiya: Ah)
(I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids) (Kiya: Ah)

Kiya and Tie with Tyrone and True Notes (with Katy, Riku and True Notes):
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Roberta and Tesla:
Like the cool kids

The usual synchronization was a tad bit off with Kiya's inclusion and the lack of certain members but after awhile they all managed to catch it again as Nate directed them in their dancing. Kaiser, Katy, and Riku taking the lead with the steps and everyone pairing up to imitate them. When they finished, Nate applauded them loudly

" Well if this is what you guys sound like when were missing five members, I can't wait to see how well you guys do when your fully united. Good job everyone, Kiya epecially, for being a new person, your catching the flow pretty well.Alright, up to you guys, what song do you wanna do next? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Kiya: Thank you Nate.

"The rest of the group was already discussing songs to use as Kiya spoke to Nate."

Katy: Maybe we should sing something for our fallen friends, anybody know any get well songs?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:09 am

Roberta applauded Kiya reluctantly but she felt that Kiya actually put some effort into it and there was no point not rewarding it. She was still a former and potential enemy which was obvious to anyone who went u against her. The awkwardness mixed in with some genuine disgust wouldn't be leaving the room anytime soon.

"Hmm a song to awaken our fallen comrades." Tie mused as she closed her eyes and lazily leaning on the desk."I'd expect something fantastical to truly cure them."

"I doubt she's talking about magic, but that would be great to." Tyrone wasn't so enthusiastic about this and it was understandable. He felt it was suspicious some of the True Notes were infected with a virus at around the same time Kiya arrived.

Roberta didn't have any songs in mind and could only think of one thing she usually did whenever her friends got out of the hospital. She rarely did it these days but it might help. "A song doesn't sound like a bad idea. We can do that and I can fix their favorite food whenever they're better. All I need is to not get attacked by a dragon on the way to get some ingredients."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 am

Katy: Attacked... umm Roberta wasn't you the one chasing after the dragon?

"Katy doubted Roberta would be attacked. But a feast for their friends did sound like good idea, she was sure they would appreciate it."

Katy: You know, if Emmet was here he'd have a song for anything. Doesn't feel right not having him here.

"Meanwhile Tesla went over and sat near Kiya. The two share a look and Tesla spoke."

Tesla: Nice song, I don't doubt for a second you pulled from real life events of the past. You came off natural not forced.
Kiya: Thank you.
Tesla: But I must ask, why are you really here? Someone like you wouldn't be here if she didn't want to be. What is Troy up to?

"Kiya shrugged."

Kiya: I couldn't tell you. I finish my business with him and that's it. I tried to use his team while he was away but frankly, they are a bunch of idiots so I walked. Look, I'm here to have some fun alright. I'm not on a job, I'm not working for anybody, I have no reason to hurt any of you.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:44 pm

"Its a dragon I think we should assume its going to burn at least a few farms down." Roberta said going off her own knowledge of fantastical portrayals of dragons. Katy wasn't wrong and Roberta didn't even feel any hostility from it. "Plus its a dragon. Fighting and killing a mythical beast of legend wasn't on my to do list until now."

Tie had to resist the urge to brag about her conquests and instead focused on something else. Kiya was a good distraction. "As long as your employment doesn't cause any further problems I won't have to dispose of you." with a smile Tie patted her on the head. "For now I think we can all play nice."

There was some truth to her words, but in reality Tie didn't have anytime or motivation to care about Kiya. She was barely a blip on the radar in comparison to other issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Kiya: Good that you feel that way.

"In reality Kiya didn't like the pat on the head, felt like Lilia was treating her as a child. She ignored it though."

Tesla: Hmm, so your work with Troy is done. I guess in theory that means we could hire you for our side.

"Kiya could tell Tesla wasn't completely serious in that comment and laughed a bit."

Kiya: That would cost more then you could ever afford, Miss Nova.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Riku rolled his eyes but chose not to say anything, Kiya being there simply for fun was the biggest load he'd ever heard and he knew a thing or two about big loads. Noah was thinking the same thing, as was Kaiser. Adrian didnt really care at the moment, as long as Kiya didnt attempt anything on his prey then he was fine with tolerating her presence.

Once the topic of feel better songs came up, the group started brainstorming. Noah raised his hand to voice a suggestion, but Riku immediately cut him off " We are NOT singing choir songs! Not happeng "

Noah glared at him " I wasnt going to suggest that, but whats the problem if I do? "

" Dude, church songs suck, plain and simple "

" I would expect that type of answer, given the effect hims have on your type "

" Why dont you try singing some and see if they " effect " me faster then I can rip your thr- "

" I have a suggestion " Adrian said breaking the bloodbath before it could start " It's not exactly a song to get over illness but to feel better emotionally. Daydream Believer by the Monkees " he didnt mention that he only knew the song because of the rare times his mother felt like being a parent to him, when he was sick, she would sing this to him.

Nate nodded in agreement " Thats not a bad choice, if were all for it, then Adrian you lead us in it " He selected the song after everyone agreed to it and let the music start.

Adrian:
Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings
Of the bluebird as she sings.
The six o'clock alarm would never ring.
But it rings and I rise,
Wipe the sleep out of my eyes.
The shavin' razor's cold and it stings.

Adrian with the True Notes:
Cheer up, sleepy jean.
Oh, what can it mean.
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen.

Tyrone:
You once thought of me
As a white knight on a steed.
Now you know how happy I can be.

Tesla:
Oh, and our good times start and end
Without dollar one to spend.
But how much, baby, do we really need.

Adrian, Kiya, and Katy with True Notes:
Cheer up, sleepy jean.
Oh, what can it mean.
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen.
Cheer up, sleepy jean.
Oh, what can it mean.
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen.

Adrian, Roberta, and Kaiser with True Notes:
Cheer up, sleepy jean.
Oh, what can it mean.
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen.

As the song came to an end, everyone felt a sense of calm and hope that their friends would be better soon. They could also notice a subtle different in Adrians voice then usual, he was a spectacular singer simply because he understood how to get the best out of his vocal chords. But this time there had been a hint of actually emotion, however brief it had been and it had definetly impacted his singing in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Katy: You know guys, we've been through so much already that a sickness won't stop us. Emmet, Sandra, Tenesha, they simply won't allow that. Besides we have William

"The song had certainly raised Katy's spirits and she was now certain they would be seeing their friends again soon."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:40 am

William was hard at work, trying to decipher this virus. He grudgingly had to give credit where it was due, whoever made it certainly knew what they were doing. It appeared to be tailored to Tanesha's DNA specifically, not suprising given the damage it was wrecking. But William was no slouch when it came to biological warfare, each passing moment, he dissected the virus further, gaining more insight and control over it.

Tanesha worked closely beside him, doing anything she could to assist him, her gaze never leaving Sandra. For the most part, William took blood from her, injected the virus between them and removed it, repeating the process. The conditions werent exactly the best either, the gym was boiling hot, the area Emmet was in had been completely shut off from the rest. It was starting to melt and warp, with no one able to get close to him.

Suddenly Emmet shot up, looking around dazed and breathing heavily "W-whats happened " he rubbed his forehead, trying to gain control over his senses. William starred at him for a moment, before getting back to the task at hand. Emmet had completely destroyed the virus in his general area, William had expected nothing less from his mother, unfortunately the same method couldnt be duplicated with the others. The heat Emmet was giving off was unsurvivable to anyone else in the room but him.

In the next moment, the final puzzle piece snapped into place " I've got it!! " William exclaimed " Yes, for fucks sake, why didnt I see it sooner? It's so incredibly simply, you see " he rambled off a series of medical terms that completely went over Tanesha's head and made her feel dizzy " I suppose that was rather difficult to understand, I'll simplify it then. This thing was basically made from you for you. You are it's source, so to cure everyone and wipe it out completely, i'm going to inject you with this new strain, neutralize your powers and voila, we have our cure "

Tanesha could hardly believe it could be that simple, that he could cure Sandra and the others. All she would have to do is give up her powers.....she held out her arm " Do it " she said automatically. Sandra was worth giving up her powers for, every fiber of her being told her so.

William could easily see where the girls though process was going " I should also mention that it doesnt have to be permanent, I mean if you dont want your powers then thats fine, but I can return them back to you if you wish. The process is simple....for me anyway, a mutants powers lie in the X gene and as a biokinetic, I have control over things like that. Shutting off and turning it back on are all within my domain "

Tanesha was taken aback by his words and part of her was feeling dissapointed. She'd be lying if she didnt say she hated her powers, look at all the damage it had caused. She could be rid of it forever, but a larger part of her couldnt bear the thought of not being a mutant, to be shut off from the rest of her friend, from Sandra.

" Another interesting factoid is your about to manifest a second power, I do believe that should you choose to reactivate your power, it will appear as well " he pulled out a syringe and held it up, waiting for Tanesha's reply.

She nodded "Ok....thank you "

" It's what i'm here for, I'm going to set a timer for 24 hours, thats how long your power needs to be deactivated for the cure effect to take place completely "

As William was doing this, Emmet was adjusting the temperature in the room, the aerokinetic using his efforts to better help her keep the air pure. Emmet wondered if it had been his imagination, but before he'd come to his senses, he could have sworn he'd heard " Daydream Believer "

William had his staff begin distributing the cure to the students, while he stepped off to the side to eat a quick snack. He pulled out a glob of flesh from his pocket and proceded to devourer it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am

"Sandra heard the same music that Emmet. By the time William's staff got around to Sandra something had already started removing the poisons from her. Sandra may of woken up on her own in time, but the staff decided to still inject the cure and be safe."

-----

"Meanwhile the True Notes ran through another performance, as much as some hated to admit it Kiya wasn't a horrible performer by any means. While some didn't care long as she stayed out of the way, having her earn her strips was ticking a few others off."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 1:10 pm

"I wish that was the only thing we had to worry about Katy." Tyrone sighed, tired of the constant issues cropping up every single time they have a chance to relax. He even planned something for tonight, but that would likely be on hold for a week. In the end he would keep doing what he was doing. Train with his powers more and deal with the oncoming obstacles without getting killed. "Its not too bad. My boy here actually sounds like he has some soul in his voice."

Tie proceeded to walk out the room until Roberta spotted her and immediately questioned her. "Where are you going Lily?"

Tie looked back at her then kept walking. "I'm going to to speak with a false dragon. Ciao!"

---------------------------------------------

Dragon tilted his head as he watched the students and faculty walk around the campus. His form was of a crow. He observed and cawed looking for potential prey. However, feeding wasn't the only reason he was here. No he was looking at the structures. Could even half of these buildings stand up to a portion of his power?

"So weak." disappointed Dragon flew around the massive school only to be disappointed. His instructions from the rest were simple.

Don't fuck it all up!

At least that was what his compatriots agreed on. They didn't want the direct attention of Shawkun and Cordelia yet. They were being saved for another day and still he was a bit more interested in the battle he witnessed between Riku and Kano. It almost made a battle at the school seem worth it, but they needed to limit their collateral damage.

"Oh what's this?" His dark eyes locked on another target. A young woman, blonde hair in a ponytail and a gaze that held the intent to kill with but a stare. "There is the fallen one." It was hard for him to contain his excitement or his power but he waited and followed her. He trailed her for seemingly half and hour. Eventually buildings turned into trees and it was obvious where they were headed. He smiled and flew down in front of her and turned into his more human like form as he landed.

"Greetings T-" he had no chance to finish his statement before that holy sword he saw before moved in so fast he felt his neck burn from how close it was. He raised his cane to stop the attack and could see it bend just slightly before he was slapped away by tremendous strength. For the next few seconds he could feel trees break against his back until he finally was partially embedded in a tree trunk. "Now that's just rude is what that is."

"Oh my sincere apologies. I thought I saw a fly." Tie was already several feet in front of him. Dragon smiled and took himself off the now crooked tree. His cane was still in hand and it was glowing a bright red. It surprised him how fast she was. Even now he sensed a great deal of mana within her waiting to explode.

"Well that's understandable. However try not to mistake a lion for a bug on your windshield." he brushed off some of the splinters on his jacket. "Now can we start this over should I be prepared for a different conversation?"

Tie stabbed Excalibur into the ground with both hands. "I think you were introducing yourself?"

"Ah yes, Greetings my name is Dragon! I've heard so much about you Tie, but I never expected to ever meet a Fallen Angel. A handsome Dragon and a Fallen Angel wielder of such a Holy weapon."

Tie looked him over but appeared relax. "You appear somewhat impressive. Tell me your goals now false dragon."

"Uh oh do you see through me?"

"I have enough experience to know. Now I won't ask again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:06 am

Dave groaned as the cure began to take effect, he could feel himself getting stronger as the ill effects faded away. He blinked a couple of times to clear his blurry vision, someone was leaning over him and holding his hand as well. Suddenly Emmet filled his vision and he could swear he saw a halo over the other boys head, beautiful

" An angel? " Dave muttered

" Not quite dawling, but I shall take the compliment " Emmet laughed softly " I wanted to thank you, when I first took ill and was about to fall over, you caught me and held me close. Though as a result you were burned and I apologize deeply for that "

Dave blinked, reality finally setting in, carefully he sat up, not dislodging Emmets hand from his own, and looked around. All around him people were being treated, Williams staff was very proficient, administering the cure and quickly moving onto the next patient.

" Don't apologize, you didnt do anything wrong Emmet. All that matters is that were all gonna be ok " he squeezed Emmets hand and smiled at him. The smile Emmet returned back was so earnest and dazzling that Dave had to look away for a moment, his heart was doing backflips in his chest. On a sudden impulse, Emmet leaned forward suddenly and hugged Dave, who responded automatically, wrapping his arms around the other boy.Dave didnt want to admit how....right this felt, not now.

Tanesha sat by Sandra as she was given the cure and held her hand.

Meanwhile outside the gym, two figures were watching the events unfolded via a tablet. One was the bandaged man Jerry from the hospital, muttering to himself and the other was a man in his mid forties with long brown hair, tied back in a ponytail. He puffed on a cigar as he watched the screen, keeping a certain distance from Jerry " Looks like they beat your little virus thingy mate "

Jerry chuckled low " It certainly looks that way, I knew the Doctor up at the school had Biokinesis, but that he was this skilled with it. But it's not like we hadnt planned for such a situation. Yes, were prepared arent we? Your right, were prepared! That bitch doesnt have her powers, I know, it's amazing isnt it! hahahaha, Don't you think so Mr.Geese? "

" Thats Goose and yeah.....it's a real riot. I assume this is where my team finally comes in? " Goose was the head of a mercenary group, he'd gotten a call out of the blue to come to Genosha. He'd been weary upon first meeting Jerry and seein his little " Habits " but he'd flashed out a lot of cash so here they were.

Jerry looked up from the screen, the opening in his bandages around his mouth stretched into a sickening grin " Yes, yes we thinks it is, so it must be, yes I agree it's time. Now see here we've waited long enough, look whats happened. The sluts so fucking happy, with her red headed girlfriend.....I can only assume the carpet matches the drapes......I dont like cherry pie, back to the task at hand! Oh forgive us for ignoring you Mr.Goose, yes get your team together. I'm thinking around five should work. I'll arrange for her to be called out by forging a teachers note, the rest will be up to you all. But she's a powerless cunt now, so I dont see how you super duper experts will have trouble "

Goose frowned, the intel they had on this Tanesha Mack read that she had friends, strong friends. Goose had a mutant or two on his team, otherwise they were just really skilled humans with plenty of high grade toys to play with. This was gonna be anything but easy, but he would be lying if that didnt offer some level of excitement for him, plus they were getting a bonus after bringing the girl in "Sounds like a plan then "

--------------------------------------------------

" Alright, Kiya, we actually did a lesson the other day about duets,how would you like to try one? "

Kiya agreed and Nate looked around to see whom to pair her with but Riku stepped forward, something had been on his mind since Kiya first performed, the song and the emotion that she brought out. He didnt trust her as far as he could throw her, but Emmet always emphasised how music was one of the best forms of communication. Maybe something could be gleamed, with the proper song " I'll volunteer and I know just the right song " Partners in crime " by Set it off "

After brief look over of the lyrics, Nate started the song up. Riku and Kiya turned and faced each other, for a brief moment, their first encounter flashed across their minds and the song began.

Kiya:
You'll never take us alive

Riku:
We swore that death would do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art

Kiya:

Riku:
We'll live like spoiled royalty
Lovers and partners

Riku and Kiya:
Partners in crime

Riku:
This the tale of
Reckless love
Living a life of
Crime on the run
A brush to a gun
To paint these states green
And red

Everybody freeze

Kiya:
Nobody move

Riku:
Put the money in the bag

Kiya:
Or we will shoot

Riku:
Empty out the vault
And me and my doll will be on our way

Kiya:
Our paper faces flood the streets
Saying if the heat comes close enough to burn
Then we'll play with fire 'cause

Riku:

Kiya:

Riku:
Lovers and partners

Riku and Kiya:
Partners in crime

Riku:
Here we find our omnipotent outlaws
Fall behind the grind tonight
Left unaware that the lone store owner
Won't go down without a fight

Kiya:
Where we gonna go?

Riku:
He's got us pinned

Kiya:
Baby I'm a little scared

Riku:
Now don't you quit

Kiya:
He's sounded the alarm
I hear the sirens closing in

Riku and Kiya:
Our paper faces flood the streets
Saying if the heat comes close enough to burn
Then we're burning this place to the ground 'cause

Kiya:

Riku:

Kiya:

Riku:
Lovers and partners

Riku and Kiya:
Partners in crime

During the voice over and break in lyrics, Riku and Kiya danced. Moving as if they were in a field of raining bullets.

Kiya:
The skies are black with lead filled rain

Riku:
A morbid painting on display

Kiya:
This is the night the young love died
Buried at each other's side

You never took us alive

Riku:
So now we haunt you in the dark

Kiya:
You never took us alive

Riku:
We live as ghosts among these streets
Lovers and partners

Riku and Kiya:
Partners in crime
Partners in crime
Partners in crime

Both took a bow at the same time, breathing a little hard, Riku cracked his neck. Set if off was one of his current favorite bands, but something else seemed to draw his emotions out. He hadnt thought the song was completely tailored to her, but he'd gleamed something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 am

"Sandra started to awaken, the first thing upon starting to regain her senses was a all to familiar warm and gentle touch."

Sandra: Tenesha...

"Tenesha gently helped Sandra to sit up."

Sandra: Is it... over?
Tenesha: It is.

"Sandra was so relieved and overjoyed, tears started rolling down her cheeks and she pulled Tenesha into a tight hug. She was so worried that she'd never be able to feel her girlfriends touch again. While they was apart only a short time, just the fear of that alone. Sandra just wanted to hold and cuddle Tenesha for, hell she didn't even know how long."

Sandra: I'm so happy your alright.

-----

"The song had brought back some memories for Kiya but as with her solo performance, hide the fact that the song had any effect on her. She wondered why Riku choose that song, coincidence or had Kiya already exposed something?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:31 pm

"Oh yes that foolish beast." Tie begin to chuckle lightly as she thought on Dragon's words. He explained everything to her. What he knew of Faith's plan and even his own motivations. The way he described her immediately caused a wave of nostalgia to flood her. It was a pleasant feeling filled with the smell of fire and brimstone. "You are companions with a very serious blasphemer false dragon. Kneel and ask for forgiveness. If you beg aptly enough I may forgive you."

"Ha! Force me to my knees my Fallen one. Your grace is gone and your family has abandoned you." Dragon grinned showing razor sharp teeth. His eyes turned yellow and skin begin to change. "Show me what one of Heavens orphans is capable of!"

Tie leaned forward on Excalibur and said with a smug grin. "This story has been told many times. The beautiful Knight always kill the dragon, however...."

You sense it also

Excalibur spoke within her. She could feel something watching them. It was a familiar chill of death itself. Even Dragon briefly looked in the direction the feeling was coming from. "Unfortunately I don't think I was meant to destroy you now little orphan. Another time may work."

"Its fine, you've told me what you wanted and will destroy those goals. I'll bring everything I have to bear. You will not be able to resist then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Once everyone had been cured and the space itself was ok, William requested the schools teleportation squad move in and relocate the school to the cafeteria where hot meals cold drinks were waiting for them, as well as changes of clothes, William assisted a little more by manipulating all puke reside, otherwise they would have to wait to shower after he had deemed them all fit.

Victoria, Tanesha, Sandra, Dave, Emmet, and Garfield were all sharing a table together with a few other cheerleaders. Most of the squad were fawning over Victoria, who during the whole incident had done everything she could to make them comfortable, even when the sickness finally started taking it's toll on her. She had certainly proved that she cared deeply for her squad.

Barbie was sitting at a table by herself, angrily shoveling food into her mouth. Such a disgusting bitch, and all because of that spear chucker! She shot Tanesha a vicious glare every so often.

-------------------------------------

Goose was sitting in an RV deep in the woods, all around him his team was lounging around and checking their equipment. He took a swig of his coffee, mixed with a lot of cream and sugar, and inspected the moniter. Nothing of interest was happening, he shook his head, he was monitering high school students, sure they were mutants but also still fucking high school students.

" Feels kinda pedobearish, dont it? "

A woman in her late 20's to early 30's took a seat next to him and brushed a black/red hair out of her face " Watching all these sexy teens "

Goose raised an eyebrow " Remind me again who the pedo is, Snipe "

Snipe grinned and leaned back, crossing her legs, which happened to be guns, over each other " Hey, I'm a woman who likes what she likes. That white haired boy is yummu and langy, messy haired one is hot too. Bet they have amazing sex " she was referring to Emmet and Garfield.

" Moving away from your fantasies. Have Wicked, King, and Hellion showed up yet? " those three were the only mutants in the group and damn strong ones. Given the information they had on Tanesha and her friends, they were gonna need them " I hate to pull them back from whatever missions they were on. But it's necessary "

" Oh right I knew I was forgetting them, their on the island and waiting to be picked up at a starbucks in town "

Goose's face hit his palm with a thud " Thank you for finally getting around to tell me this " he got up and grabbed some car keys " Alright, i'm off to pick them up, be back in a bit " as he was heading out, he grabbed a few guns, some knives, and a pack of grenades. He was the type that didnt feel comfortable being out unless he was armed to the teeth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Glee was just ending when Nate received another sudden message from Cordelia " Ok everyone, it seems the situation at the gym has been resolved.Everyone is in the cafeteria eating to recover their strength. Feel free to go over and see them "

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

*BOOM, CRASH, THUD*

Tie and Dragon heard a loud racket coming from somewhere off in the distance, the ground shook and trees seemed to be being pushed away. Bawla Wan swan dived into the opening, landing on one of her force fields and jumping perfectly to the ground, before promly tripping herself " Oh i'm so clumsy, NEVER MIND THAT, EDWAAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDD "

Before he could react, Dragon was tackled over by Bawla, rolling around on the ground before she landed on his lap.

Oh how i've missed you, oh Edward, my perfect sparkly lover!! It's been to long, TO LONG I SAY SINCE IVE FELT YOUR COLD ICY, CHAFY TOUCH!! TO BE SMACKED AROUND, HAVE YOU DRAG ME AROUND BY MY HAIR AND COMPLETELY IGNORE ANYTHING I MIGHT WANT AND MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS. THATS HOW I KNOW WERE IN TWOO WUUUUVV OH EDWARD do it, bite me, let me feel your fangs penetrate me, make me like you, take me away from horrible humanity and make me a powerful, rick, beautiful, rich, perfect, FILTHY RICH SPARKLY IMMORTAL, THEN WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 am

"When the group was able to relax Tenesha started going over the details of what had happened. Sandra was quick to come to a conclusion."

Sandra: My opinion, when William clears you I say get your powers back. A virus could of happened to any of us. Fortunately you just made people sick, had it been Emmet we'd all been burned alive. As mutants we pose many daily risks that regular people don't have but... it's who we are.

"After listening to her girlfriend story Sandra could well understand Tenesha fear, she had a few small scares herself and this whole Phoenix thing was still largely a mystery. But, Sandra didn't want that fear to lead Tenesha to making a decision she'd regret, and Sandra's betting lacking her mutant powers would be one such regretful decision."

-----

Katy: Alright, great news!
Tesla: Boy this schools medics work fast.

"Katy was the first to head out followed by Tesla, Kiya pondered going and decided why not, better now then to walk into another hostile class later. She left to follow suit at a more leisure pace."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:49 am

The class were already at the cafetaria after they found out all the patients were teleported away. Tyrone was the first inside. His grim look was already gone the second he saw Victoria. It was obvious that he was still worried, but he tried to hide it.

As they all approached Tyrone began to think about how he should do this. Either be extremely happy and feel like a lost puppy finding his owner, say 'sup you okay?' sounded a little standoffish and since it was him doing anything else would involve a tear or two. "Oh wait I-"

"Hey guys!" he could feel an enormous amount of pressure on his shoulder as he was pulled forward by Roberta. "See T you don't have to cry their just eating."

"I wasn't crying!" Tyrone shrugged off her hand kind of annoyed now since he forgot what he was going to say. He made it over to Victoria's side who didn't look at all ill which made him feel even more idiotic. "Anyway I'm glad your alright and I guess I'm glad for the rest of you."

-----------------------------------------------

Megan sat in her class room listening to her teacher go over the new lesson. The seats were assigned but she noticed that every seat around her was just ever so slightly pulled away from her. She wondered why considering that she was a genius especially in her science and math classes.

She glanced down to her lap that showed a window pop up on her phone. It was a set of images many of them categorized from structural weaknesses to makeshift prisons. The one she was briefly glancing at was for hidden cameras and not just hers. Megan's eyes glanced around the room and briefly at the girl next to her who flinched. "None here." she whispered.

There was someone else operating here and she didn't know who. Whether or not she cared depended entirely on if she felt like grabbing a burger after school.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Who the hell?" Dragon immediately jumped up and slammed her into the tree. His teeth was showing as he judged whether or not to rip the girl apart. He watched her and even sniffed before feeling a slight chill. "My name isn't Edward little monster." he let her go and fixed his collar. "its Dragon."

Tie walked up and pointed her sword at the girl. Instincts and Bawla's insanity was all she needed to know. Before she could move any closer Excalibur immediately turned into a tie. "What's wrong?"

"I don't mind slaying evil for you. However, I'd rather not let you stain me with this thing's blood. You will regret it."

She frowned wondering what could possibly be so bad about this one. Tie took one look at Bawla and could see in her eyes. Something so sick she couldn't help but crack smile. "Oh my my my I didn't realize it was that sort of monster. Agreed, I would prefer she was burned to ash." blue fire enveloped Tie's right hand. "Unfortunately I think the Earth would curse me for it. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:42 am

"Kiya was among the last to enter the cafeteria, Sandra immediately got defensive and stood up, placing a hand on Tenesha shoulder to keep her seated."

Sandra: What are you doing here, Mafia mercenary?

"Kiya shrugged off the question as hardly serious."

Kiya: Mafia? Oh please, they are the biggest bunch of clowns I've ever had the displeasure to have worked with. Instead I came to see how you and your friends was doing, seeing I'm one of you now.

"Sandra looked confused for a second then it hit her what Kiya meant."

Sandra: You mean you are...

"Kiya nodded."

Kiya: I auditioned not long ago, successfully I may add.

"Sandra wasn't sure what to make of this, there was a few former Mafia in the True Notes already, one being Sandra's own lover Tenesha, but Tenesha never actually wanted to be there to begin with. The other being Victoria who Sandra had mixed feels about but was slowing coming around a little more. But... Kiya..."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 am

Victoria smiled as she saw Tyrone walk over, aided by Roberta. She blushed a little upon seeing the tears in his eyes. Victoria was no stranger to tears, in the eyes of others of course, but seeing Tyrone like that and knowing it was because he was happy to see her, it felt nice. Getting up from her seat, she immediately hugged Tyrone, burrowing her face into his neck. She felt safe and complete, like the hours of sickness didnt happen " Sorry if I worried you " she murmered softly. Tanesha watched the display, moments like that made it difficult to hate the other girl and showed that she really was changing.

The rest of the group all entered the room, Kaiser spotted Emmet and kind of retreated back a little, till Riku bumped him on the shoulder " Go tell your mommy your happy he's ok " he whispered into the other boys ear, giving him an knowing look. But Kaiser shook his head

" No, just seeing is enough, besides your right. He wont be killed by something like this "

" Aww your growing up! "

"............... "

Adrian and Noah immediately made their way to where Emmet was sitting between Dave and Garfield. The power stealer immediately taking notice of Dave and recognizing as another member of the mass relationship. Lets see that put the number at....6. Hmm, thats quite a lot, but managable. " Glad to see your all alright "

Hugged Emmet tightly before turning his gaze to Garfield " All of you "

Garfield smiled back awkwardly. Again he was getting the distinct feeling that Adrian was coming onto him. It wasnt exactly unwanted attention but he was still sorting out his feelings for Emmet and Donovan, but then again, going on what he heard from Donovan. Adrian was really good in bed too.

Emmet patted Adrian's back " Of course, a little cold isnt likely to hinder me much " Emmet declared nonchalantly, pulling Noah into a hug as well " But seeing all of my friends definetly lifts my mo-his words fell short as he noticed Kiya at the same time Sandra did. He recalled hearing about her plans to try out but hadnt thought she'd seriously do it and succeed no less. It made no sense yet at the same time made perfect sense as well.

" Hmm it seems our group has grown larger in my absense " Emmet mused as he swallowed the last of his orange juice and stood up. He waved away the sudden offer to help him from Adrian, Noah, Garfield, and Dave " Now now dawlings, I am far from fragile as you should know " he smirked flirtaciously at them before walking towards Kiya.

Dave was blushing a new shade of red, he knew full well what Emmet had meant and that he was only one out of the guys present who hadnt had sex with Emmet. He bit his lip, not liking the twinge of jealousy that he was feeling. Garfield nudged him

" Dude, isnt that the cyber chick from before? "

" Yeah and apparently she's joined your Glee Club, this strange " it was completely out of the blue. From what Dave knew of her, she was a hired gun, brought in by Troy's father. But Troy was gone now, surely that meant her job was done. Unless she had another job to do?

Emmet folded his arms across his chest, all of the True Notes were watching the exchange closely. Nate may have admitted her in but Emmet, as the captain, hadnt cast his approval yet.

" I must say i'm very suprised at this development. I'll spare you the " Your a former enemy and obviously up to no good " speech, I assume it has been well handled. You wouldnt be here unless you really didnt mean us harm or your ego is on the inflated side and you think you can get one over on us. But lets not insult either of our intellegence. You've joined our group and I missed your audition " he snapped his fingers and music started playing. Riku pulled out a trolley bell and began ringing it " Obviously I must measure your worth and skill myself. Try to keep up "

Emmet:
With my high starched collar and my high topped shoes
And my hair piled high upon my head
I went to lose a jolly hour on the trolley
And lost my heart instead

Kiya:
With his light brown derby and his bright green tie
He was quite the handsomest of men
I started to yen

Emmet:
So I counted to ten

Kiya and Emmet:
Then I counted to ten again

Kiya:
Clang, clang, clang went the trolley

Emmet:
Ding, ding, ding went the bell

Kiya:
Zing, zing, zing went my heart strings

Kiya and Emmet:
From the moment I saw him I fell

Emmet:
Chug, chug, chug went the motor

Kiya:
Bump, bump, bump went the brake

Kiya and Emmet:
Thump, thump, thump went my heart strings
When he smiled I could feel the car shake

Kiya:
He tipped his hat and took a seat

Kiya and Emmet:
He said he hoped he hadn't stepped upon my feet

Emmet:
He asked my name, I held my breath

Kiya and Emmet:
I couldn't speak because he scared me half to death

Kiya:
Buzz, buzz, buzz went the buzzer
Plop, plop, plop went the wheels

Kiya and Emmet:
Stop, stop, stop went my heart strings
As he started to go then I started to know how it feels
When the universe reels

True Notes:
The day was bright, the air was sweet
The smell of honeysuckle charmed you off your feet
You tried to sing but couldn't squeak
In fact, you loved him so you couldn't even speak

Emmet and Kiya:
Buzz, buzz, buzz went the buzzer
Plop, plop, plop went the wheels
Stop, stop, stop went my heart strings
As he started to leave I took hold of his sleeve with my hand
And as if it were planned
He stayed on with me and it was grand just to stand
With his hand holding mine to the end of the line

True Notes:
Clang, clang, clang went the trolley

Emmet and Kiya:
Zing, zing, zing, zing went my heart!

Emmet's throat was a bit raspy from the sickness of earlier, but within moments you wouldnt have been able to tell. He was back in high form, captivating everyone in the room. Kiya, to her credit, held her own and sang her verses perfectly. Though they sang together for the most time. Emmet overpowered her at times but for the most time, forcing Kiya to put more effort in and actually enhancing the performance. Emmet wove his voice with Kiya's for the verses that they sang together. The other True Notes jumping in for a few lines as well. At the songs conclusion, the cafeteria erupted into applause. The number having lifted everyones spirits.

" Well, it was passable. Welcome to the True Notes " Emmet extended his hand out to Kiya, who took it. Pitching his voice so low that only Kiya could hear " I see you didnt take my earlier warning very seriously, here you are in our midst though only a fool would believe your here without hidden motives. It doesnt matter, weve been through a lot together, from Troy and his stooges to whatever is heckling us now and we have surpassed all that would try and stop us. The same will befall you should you try anything against Sandra or myself if your aim is the Phoenix. Know this, I havent forgotten, that misserable speck of dirt(Karen) you would have allowed her to defile me and that is not something ever forgiven. Tread carefully, yours is a name not so difficult to carve onto a tombstome "

Emmet was smiling the entire time, but his eyes and voice penetrated deep, making Kiya recall the most bloodthirst of murderes should fallen into company with for missions and ruthless mob bosses. Certainly not a flamboyant 17-year old " once Emmet pulled his hand back, the effect was broken, speaking louder this time " Well, this will take some getting used to, but nothing new to the likes of we " he walked back over to his seat, giving Sandra a reasuring smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bawla screamed when Dragon slammed her against the tree, not in fear but in pleasure " Oh Edward yes, do it again, harder. I've been a bad girl, spank, spank me hard!! " Bawla trembled all over from sexual release and sagged against the tree for a moment before coming to her senses.

" Dragon? Oh such a wonderful, clever name my love. If that is what you wish, then as a man with a penis I must obey " She laughed slightly when they asked who she was. Her gaze locked on Tie for quite awhile.

Another woman, pretty, doesnt like me, and BLONDE, she is: THE ENEMY! Oh but it's so laughable that she would try and take Edward from me. Doesnt she realize that's blonde and therefore undeserving of love and affection? oh but I musnt say such things outloud, must maintain my superiority!

Tie and Dragon wondered if she realized that she was blatatantly talking outloud. She smiled broadly at them, though because she spent most of her time scowling it came across as a grimace.

" Sure you remember me, Bawla Wan aka Bawla Swag aka Bawla Sullen aka Bawla Cullen aka DJ Bawla E aka...........*ten minutes later*......aka Bella Swan.....oops no not that, Bawla Wan suits me more. Oh surely you remember. We met in that dreary ass rainy town of Forks. The moment I saw you across that cafeteria and starred back for half a second, I knew i'd found my soul mate. Surely you remember all the stalking, I mean walks together. Within two weeks we were engaged oh but then Jacob and the poor indian werewolves tried to stop us and my heart was torn between the two of you " Bawla's expession became blanker then it was before " Oh we couldnt have that, they were wolves, enemies of vampires. So it was perfectly acceptable to butcher the entire reservation, it was all for you....oh but then my family tried to stop us. So I killed my father, mother, and even my stupid step father. Of course I had to kill everyone in the town as well, I even gathered all the blood and brought it your family. But then the unthinkable happened and they tried to split us up. So I killed them too and it was just us but then....you died "

Bawla's voice was distorted as if something else was speaking along with her, she hugged herself, fingers digging so deep into her arms that she was starting to bleed " Things became very bad for awhile, life was so meaningless and no one would pay attention to me and my pain, so I killed everyone. Then Mr.Hill came along and gave me a job, it didnt help with the totally there hole in my chest, but I felt a little better. But here you are now, back from the dead. Oh i'd expect nothing less from you Ed-Dragon, it will take some getting used to but oh I will do it for you! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 am

"Kiya's eyes tracked Emmet for a moment, something was strange about this kid. It may require some investigation on who that man really is. Not that he would be a issue, Kiya wasn't about to try anything unless she had a full proof extraction plan. To do that she had to monitor this group for a while and find out what can be used against them. Any rash moves at the current moment would make this all a futile effort.

Sandra sat back down, usually it's Tenesha that's been the protective one but with her recent accident and being out of power, Sandra felt she was now responsible for keeping Tenesha safe so seeing someone around that she associated with Troy, it had her on edge a bit more so then usual. Unfortunately it seemed there wasn't much to actually do about Kiya right now. She hoped Emmet was right about letting this girl in."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:22 am

Dragon gritted his teeth as he thought about how he should go about killing the creature in front of him. "Fallen righteous one please strike her down for me." he thought only to see her trying not to laugh. However, that wasn't his only option. No, an ally was watching them from afar. "Please shoot this thing!"

Of course, nothing happened. Fighting Bawla was a possibility, but it was likely to be far more trouble than its worth. He called his cane to his left hand. As its eyes glowed he muttered a spell stopping any sound from coming out of her mouth. "Hush, there are Angels, Demons, Monsters, Saints and then there is you. I'm not sure whether to kill you or recruit you."

"It appears that she was already hired." Tie was able to catch her breath after nearly falling on the floor laughing at the spectacle. "That boy must talk to his father about his hired help."

"Either way my two future wives wouldn't allow it anyway. Well its been fun." he twirled his cane and his form slowly melted away into a mist.

-----------------------------------------------

Tyrone finally exhaled just realizing he was holding his breath as he hugged her. "No I'm sorry for being such a baby."

Roberta smiled at how adorable that was. Of course seeing some of the other members acting like a child upon seeing Emmet was cute. They all sat down to have lunch and talk for the moment. "So did they tell you what got everyone sick exactly?" she asked wondering if it was a mutant. Tenesha was the only one she knew who could do it, but unless it was accidental and even then that didn't seem likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 am

Sandra: Tenesha could go more in depth, but it would seem a virus infected her and threw her powers out of control.

"Kiya was nearby but propped against a nearby post rather then being sat at the table. Tesla made her way over after getting some food."

Tesla: Hungry?

"Kiya glanced up at the girl briefly."

Kiya: I have little need for such things. Thank you for asking though.
Tesla: I see, that makes sense.

"Tesla laid her tray nearby on the edge of a table, picking up her juice pack she leaned up against the post with Kiya."

Tesla: So cyber lady. How open are you to the concept of... lets say intimate experimentation?

"Kiya raised a questioning eyebrow, she expected a lot of questions but that was out of nowhere."

Kiya: Are you asking from me what I think your asking?

"Tesla shrugged innocently and sipped her juice."

Tesla: What can I say, this group is influential in making me want to try new things. Besides, I don't think anybody here fucked a android before.
Kiya: Uh huh.....
Tesla: Krillin did it in Dragon Ball with 18, a human/cyber mix. Why not see is that really works in real life.
Kiya: So when exactly in the spam of the last 10 minutes did the True Notes opinion of me change from killing me to fucking me?

"Tesla shrugged and sipped her juice again."

Tesla: I can't speak for the others, but I mainly viewed you a threat in being a associate with Troy. Since you left him and appear to at least be no immediate threat, I'm willing to ride the rails. Besides men and women will come and go, but something such as you may be a once in a lifetime deal I rather not miss out on. Drop by my room later if your interested, I'm sure you know where it is.

"Tesla took her tray to sit at the True Notes table. Meanwhile Kiya was left with the awkwardness of the moment, that certainly ranked up there which was saying something. But maybe she should take up Tesla's offer, seems one possible way to get closer to the group."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next