Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 3:33 am

After a few minutes of analysis, Alex managed to pin point a possible location, though he was loathed to admit it had all come down to luck in the end. He was very curious as to who these people were exactly, this type of security was very high grade, he deduced that magic was playing a big part in it. Iko relayed this information to Adrian and after a little back and forth, it was decided that Alex would stay at the base and provide support from there while Iko took Bawla and Harvey with him.

If much reluctance in this, he could move much faster without them.....as well as their many....." quirks " that he felt would screw up the mission. Harvey seemed to be in good humor, looking forward to causing destruction no doubt, Iko felt it necessary to threaten castration to keep him in line. Bawla.......was quiet and it was putting him on edge, the girl never ceased her endlesss babble.

They were moving briskly through the forest towards the location when he suddenly stopped and whirled around and grabbed the front of Bawla's shirt " Alright, what are you up too? "

Bawla blinked stupidly, putting on a look of innocence " What are you talking about not white or rick person, i'm thinking about the mission. Mr.Hill is paying me a lot to do this, despite not being white and delightsome, im doing my job. I'm certainly not thinking about seeing Alice and aloping with her if I cant find my darling Edward! "

Harvey sniggered " And it all leads back to her vampire lurves, ha"

Iko starred at him " Vampires? "

" Yeah, I was bored, so I asked what the deal is with this Edward guy, I zoned out after two minutes, but I got the jist of it. Edward Scullen or something is some vampire that sparkles and loves her so much that he treats her like shit and yadda yadda "

" Edward loves me!! " Bawla screeched, glaring at Harvey " He loves me so much that he took apart my engine so I couldnt go see a sexy werewolf.......

Iko and Harvey automatically started tuning her out. Iko had looked over everyones files, there was indeed a boy named Edward, from a very wealthy family, but......things got very disturbing, to the point that it was nearly impossible to tell fact from fiction. He knew for a fact that vampires existed, but to the extent Bawla had experience with them, he couldnt say.

They started walking again, Bawla still talking, the currenly an incredibly ugly and tacky ring she was wearing.

" Your engaged? " Harvey asked, greatly suprised that someone was stupid/desperate enough to ask her.

" GASP, of course not!! Marriage is horrible and I have no real reason why im against it! This beauty is a promise ring! "

The moment Bawla uttered that last word, the air became charged with energy that swept over the three of them, Iko narrowed his eyes in annoyance, some odd instinct telling him what was coming next. He'd heard about the sudden musicals that were apt to happen on the island and had been doing his best to avoid them at all cost, unfortunately.....

Iko:
To the beat
To the beat
To the beat
'cause I need
Everybody to the floor (Harvey:why)
'cause this beat is sick (Harvey:yeah)
It's time to rock (Harvey:uh)
That's what it is
Tiffany is her name
Love is the game
The only way to play is with this promise ring

Bawla:
Sometimes a girl needs to know that she's appreciated for all the things she does
With some sorta of token of love
'cause without it her young heart won't know (Iko and Harvey:heart won't know)
And right then to my surprise
(Iko:He) pulled out a small velour box pink ribbon tied
I'm wondering what's inside
He opened it and then he replied

Harvey:
He said I promise not to hurt you, promise not to lie
Promise to befriend you and defend you with my life
I promise you forever, I promise you today
(Iko:He said) would you wear my promise ring
(Bawla:I said yes)

Bawla with Iko and Harvey:
If you break your promise we breaking up
Gotta couple things that I want
Walks in the park and sweet things
If I rock your promise ring
I could be pretty young thing (Harvey:young thing)
You could become my king (Iko:my king)
I gotta have you by me
Yes, I'll rock your promise ring

Yes, I'll rock your promise, promise, promise ring
Yes, I'll rock your promise

Bawla:
How in the world could a girl say no (Harvey and Iko:no)
I knew it the moment he made my finger glow (Harvey and Iko:glow)
It's good to know I'm who he chose (Harvey and Iko:chose)
It was your heart he felt now it shows (Harvey and Iko:now it shows)
You know when ya see me floss
No way it's gonna get loss (Harvey and Iko:loss), I'll never take this off (Harvey and Iko:off)
When I'm older and they call me by your name
I'll wear it on a chain
Long as I can hear you say

Harvey:
He said I promise not to hurt you, promise not to lie
Promise to befriend you and defend you with my life
I promise you forever, I promise you today
(Iko:He said) would you wear my promise ring
(Bawla:I said yes)

I gotta have you by me

Iko:
Everybody get up rock
Rock to this beat

Bawla:
My name is Tiffany

Iko:
And you all know me

Bawla:
All my girls with me, all the boys like me
Come correctly, with a promise ring
And you (Iko:and you), just might be my boo, my boo

Harvey:
Promise that you'll never let me go and boy I'll

Bawla and Iko:
Boy I'll wear your promise ring

Harvey:
All you have to do is say the word and boy I'll

Bawla and Iko:
Boy I'll wear your promise ring

Bawla:
Just let me know (Iko:just let me know, just let me know)
All you gotta do is just let me know (Harvey:just let me know, just let me know)
You ain't going nowhere
I ain't going nowhere

Iko:
I'll be on for sure but you gotta know that

I gotta have you by me

The three were swept up in the music, belting the lines and out performing expert choreography. At the end of it, they find themselves at the edge of the forest by the school, gaving performed their way their it seems. Harvey and Bawla were shocked but also pretty excited, neither of them having every sung before.

Iko turned around and smiled threateningly " If either of you ever mention this outloud, I will gladly............. and leave you like that, I can see we have an understanding, lets be on our way "

Bawla and Harvey stood rooted to the spot, deciding to follow Iko was a more respectful distance. They snuck into the school with no real problem and found a door leading to the basement, Iko passed around some mask for them to wear. Adrian had them designed after the groups namesake, Harlequin. To hide their identity and fitted with special features. Iko opened the door and they descended down.

-----------------------------------------

Mien was sitting in front of a small pond, staring intently at the calm surface " Hey Sandra, how are you today? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 4:06 am

"Feeling great. Thanks for asking." Sandra hadn't yet become aware of the nights events. She came over and sat by Mien. "What's you looking at?"

-----

As the group enters into the basement the halls get dark, very dark as there seemed to be no light. As they started nearing the base Alice was the first to become aware of their presence. It seemed the Fear Factor had company.

-----

Katy, Tesla and Kiya seemed to be at a dead end. Without some sort of physical clue there was not much more to go on. Katy hoped somebody else could help. They had to find Emmet and Tanesha.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:08 am

Alice sensed the moment the members of Harlequin entered the basement. She wasnt sure who any of them were, but the overwhelming amount of bloodlust and murderous intent she was feeling was not to be ignored. Karen was still getting to be the latest bout of torture, so there was time to deal with the intruders and not miss anything. Pulling out her spell book, she flipped through it till she found what she was looking for and began chanting.

Iko, Harvey, and Bawla were slowly making their way through the basement area, which seemed more expansive then one would think possible. Iko was annoyed that neither of his associates were capable of masking their presence, all but assuring the enemie knew they were there, at least they'd have a more difficult time guessing how many. He left slips of paper on certain parts of the wall and masked them with his chi so they could better mark the location.

Suddenly the dark basement replaced with what appeared to be......some type of garden maze. Iko immediately scanned the area, pulling his mask off and his glasses. He'd assumed as much, they appeared to be in some type of massically crafted dimention. The lines of death ran through out the entire place. He noted that rose bloomed al over leafy walls, white roses that appeared to be dripping with blood or red paint?

He rubbed his chin in contemplation, this sounding familiar but he couldnt quite remember from where. Bawla was turning around in circles talking to herself about the absurdidty while Harvey walked closer and reached out to touch one of the roses.

" I would think it's not necessary, but dont touch anything, idiot " Iko told Harvey as he pulled out his knife, deciding the best course of action was to find the point of origin and dispell this place. Harvey clenched his fist, Iko noticed that he appeared to be shaking and the temperature was starting to rise " What are you doing? "

" No....not again, im not going.....back there!! "

The ground shook violently, cracks beginning to form and spread out, revealing a molten glow beneath. Iko surmised this was an after effect from his imprisonment, being restrained or bound in some absurd way seemed to trigger it. There wasnt much time for thought after that as Harvey caused the ground to split open and spew lava. Bawla was screaming her head off and leaping gracefully over the molten rock as she wrapped a force field around herself.

Iko noticed that the spell seemed to be losing some stability, he deduced that it was a separate dimention of sort and Harveys power was becoming to much for it to handle, that gave him exactly what he needed. Twirling his knife between his fingers, he seemed to slash at the air. Suddenly the spell shattered, releasing them back to the basement and surrounded by cardmen.

Alice watched from her mirror as her card men were mercilessly torn apart, there was definetly more to this lot then met the eye. Iko in particular was giving her a bad feeling, something about his eyes was unnerving. Whatever his knife cut seemed to destroy, but not just in a physical sense, but it's very existence "....Eyes of death perception, so monsters like that still exist, heh this is not very good but should spice things up a bit "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian entered the room just as Riku finished his sentence and pulled Dave over to him, he stooped over and pressed his hand to the ground to try and read it, but was immediately blocked by something. It didnt matter much to him, Harlequin was already deployed out, Alexander Hill would have sent him nothing but the best, terrible personalities aside, when it got down to it....he knew he could count on Iko and Alex.

Riku grinned at Dave, making the other boy a little uncomfortable, something about his expression just screamed " I KNOW "

" Well since Dave was the last person here to physically interact with Emmet, I believe I can use that to track him and Tanesha " he didnt bother with explaining any further and pulled Dave into a very close hug, his mouth directly next to Daves ear " I know you fucked him, heh relax, your secrets safe with me. If you hadnt then I wouldnt be able to find him now, it's an incubus thing "

The room was suddenly charged with energy, making everyone feel hot. Tie fanned herself, somewhat annoyed to be feeling the effects of a demons power, but as long as it served a purpose that benefited her, she could tolerate it " How long is this going to take you to accomplish? Given your track record tonight "

Riku rolled his eyes " Five minutes should do.....cunt "

---------------------------------------------------------

Mien stared at Sandra out the corner of her eye " Everything and nothing, a little contradictory, but i'm a cosmic being so it's to be expected. My gaze is expanded and all seeing, theres not a lot in the multiverse that I dont see or know for that matter " she waved her hand over the pond and the waters rippled till it revealed Genosha "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:33 am

Sandra looked into the pond with more interest now. It's been a week since she'd seen any of those she left behind. She wondered how the others where doing without her. "So you can see anything you want to see, at any time? Wow, that's pretty amazing. Would that mean you are able to show me how the others are getting along in my absence?"

-----

Jet had been alerted to intruders, he could feel them as they move though the darkness. He left Nightmare's side to go speak with Alice. "So what are we up against here?" Jet asked.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Mien was quiet for a moment before waving her hand over the pond, the waters ripped violently as they revealed everything that had happened for the entire week Sandra had been gone.

------------------------------------------------

Alice showed Jet her mirror " Three intruders, one is a mutant with some power over the earth and what appears to be volcanic activity, I would hope he's intelligent enough to not go to wild with that type of raw power. Second is some girl........I can't pin down what she is though, other then she inspires a deep sense of loathing. Last is probably the most dangerous of them. His moves are fast and effecient, an assassin of sorts but it's his eyes that are cause for concern. There are certain magical abilities that are rooted in the eyes, apptly called mystic eyes. His brand is one of death, he can see death as lines and can touch them, triggering a fated destruction. Not just people but objects and possibly concepts "

Alice had her spellbook floating beside her, she was going to have to get a little rougher with this lot, hmm yes the hatter should do nicely.

-------------------------------------------------------

They had just dispatched the cardmen when Iko sensed another presence manifesting " Bawla, shield up around us, now! "

Bawla swooned at being ordered by a man, though not delightfully white and rich, her force field went up instantly. In the next instant, a dark scalding liquid rained down on them, Bawla's forcefield managing to weather it, though barely. On closer inspection, Iko could deduce that it was tea?

" Alice in Wonderland! " Harvey suddenly exclained " Shit, I thought that garden looked familiar, and the tea, it's the mad hatters tea party "

Iko raised an eyebrow, it sounded ludicrous but that meant it was probably true. He'd certainly encountered many that used fairy tales and such as motifs " Alex, are you getting all this? "

" I've been getting everything since the incident in the forest that is never to be spoken about " he said mater-o-factly " unfortunately I dont have anything for detecting magic, I am collecting a lot of data however to possibly fix that issue for future endeavors "

Iko sighed " Very well, were wasting valuable time, dispatch whatever creature has been conjured and move on "

A tall figure in a purple coat and equally tall top hat jumped down from nowhere and raising a cane with a tea pot on the end, brought it down and spashed th force field. Iko immediately launched himself at the assailant, vanishing, but before he could detach the head from the body, the hatter had vanished as well. He just detected something attacking him from the left and narrowly ducked an attack. Again the hatter vanished again before Iko could counter attack.

" Alex, I'm not very familiar with this wonderland story, what of this mad Hatter? "

Alex quickly googled the name and answered five seconds later " The Mad Hatter......hmm, I believe it may be " time " it seems time has been angry at the hatter since the queen of hearts accused him of murdering time with a bad song, since then time has been stuck on six o clock, tea time "

Another wave of tea came flooding through the hall, with the hatter surfing through it, his face distorted and bloated. Bawla formed shields around them again, pouring more power into them as only a speshul snowflake like her can. Iko deduced that the core of hatters power was manipulating time and space, changing his location with each passing second and summoning waves of tea. He was beginning to wonder if this job was worth the amount he was being paid and decided to ask for a raise when this was over.

----------------------------------------------------

Karen was finally all set up, she was so excited she felt that she burst from her skin. She turned around sashayed over to Emmet, giving her hair a casual flip as she pulled over the cart " You know little Emmy I've been thinking long and hard how I might start our fun time off. The thought of hearing you scream in pain over and over again is certainly enticing. But then another thought occured to me "

She ran her fingers over Emmet's lips for a moment, then pulled back, remembering his teeth on her arm " Not hearing that wonderful voice you pride yourself in, oh that will be.....oh I cant even begin to describe it, lets jut begin "

Tanesha thrashed against the vines that held her, but to no avail. Karen produced a a sharp looking need a pool of thread being soaked in salt and lemon juice " One last song for the road? "

Emmet just starred back up at her, impassive, giving nothing away. Karen grudgingly had to admit that his poker face was impressive, but lets see how long he could keep it up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:06 am

Sandra looked on, everything had seemed fine up until the final days. She watched Emmet and Tanesha captures, she remembered Karen and that room all to well, and now Karen was about to do to them what they did to her. Sandra's expected reaction was to worry and beg for help, but that wasn't what Mien got. Instead Sandra only asked "is my body ready?" in a stern voice. In what resembled her previous confrontation against Eva and Troy, Sandra seemed like somebody ready to end Karen.

-----

Jet was watching on and turned to Misery. "The torture room is secure, correct?" Misery responded "completely sealed off from this world as asked of. No way they get in there." Jet thought about their options, they wasn't well informed on this group and going into direct combat without knowing what they was facing was the type of idiocy that lead to Troy's Mafia falling apart. "Alice see what you can do with these 3. If they get past one of two set up a space loop to distract them. Misery prepare for evac if they get close.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 5:47 am

"Where is he?" Tie asked as the heat in the room began to lower along with the sense of passion Dave and Emmet felt not long ago. Riku's power tapped into that and it created a clear path too their friends, but he felt a portion of the power that lay in wait for them. Tie felt it for a moment to and looked even more determined.

"In the school's basement and before you ask which just be careful and follow my lead."

Tie silently complied and tossed the book that she was reading. "Come along everyone we have a missing Goddess and Angel to retrieve."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 am

" Ten more minutes " gone was the girl who would have become distressed and weighed down with worry.Sandra had grown and matured in the time of her ressurection, she was more sure of herself and her abilities. She expanded the pools image to show the rest of the True Notes as they prepared to launch their own rescue mission. Mien wanted to say that they would succeed but she couldnt say for sure, the witch Alice was in possession of a very dangerous weapon and she was about to unleash.

----------------------------------------------------------

Alice felt another disturbance in the basement,a portal had just opened up and it was near the sealed off space for the torture chamber. It was turning into quite the lively event, a little two lively perhaps, the true notes were starting to get involved and they had two skilled mages in their midst. She smirked, she'd kept it hidden since the last time, it's energy was built up again and now it was time to unleash it.

She took a deep breath and held her hands up, gathering her mana, summoning the Tatari just about left her drain, but it was more then worth it. First however she needed to set the stage.

-----------------------------------------------

Riku stepped away from Dave, leaving him a little flustered, opened the portal. He could feel a portion of the power being worked on the other side and cracked his knuckes in anticipation, he could feel some strange magic at work here " All ashore thats going ashore! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Sandra watched on as everything was happening. It seemed the mages was the reason nobody could locate the torture chamber. "Mien when I get back, all I need is to be able to have some sort of link to Emmet. Once that happens I'm sure we can power though."

Sandra used the term we referring to herself and Mien. While the power of the Phoenix was at her disposal, she had deep respect for the entity itself.

"Once I'm in that bitch Karen is going to pay 10 fold for all the harm she caused."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:57 pm

It was decided that Riku, Tie, Roberta, Katy, and Kiya would go through, leaving the others behind as a secondary team. Riku elected for Dave to come too, partly cause he would still be useful in tracking down Emmet and because the demon could see how worried the boy was.

As soon as the True Notes entered the area, the suddenly felt a massive wave of distorition, voices seemed to echoe through their minds.

" An eye that gaze at heaven and an eye that gazes at hell. Have you seen him, a man who seems blind but sees more then anyone else, who feels more, hears, smells, and taste all. A harmless man who has waded through pools of blood and slept atop piles of corpses "

" Have you seen him? A warrior garbed in armor of the stars and weapons most peculiar, a fearsome one indeed, he has no tears nor blood, a confused demon wrapped in human flesh and contained in the shell of a prison, most peculiar indeed "

the words kept flowing into the True Notes minds, forming images of people they didnt know but feel like they had heard of many times. As the rumours became more real in their minds, the Tatari used that as a template to manifest. Seeming out of nowhere, a man in his late twenties appeared. Wearing a scruffy grey suit thats torn in several places, wielding a cane, but the most peculiar thing about him were the red shades he was wearing.

Tie and Riku immediately bristled as something about the man set them on edge for different reasons. They could both trace the source from his eyes, each one seemed to embody their respective opposite natures. The man smirked and held his up and pulled out a long sword from it.

Meanwhile back with Iko, Bawla, and Harvey the three were standing around the destroyed remains of the hatter. When the strange words began to reach them, a figure clad in strange armor appeared, a large and oddly shaped gun in his hand
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:38 am

Katy didn't think much of the man at first, but when Tie and Riku got put on edge that alerted Katy they was facing someone potentially dangerous here. Kiya didn't show any emotion, she was observing things as they progressed.

------

Back at the FF base Jet had retrieved Nina, having her stand post with Nightmare while he was observing the situation forming at hand. He had quickly returned to Alice and Misery.

------

Meanwhile back at the school a newly reformed Sandra was beginning to awaken from her sleep, her body having been healed by the Phoenix.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Riku was just starting to continue possible strategies when a sword flashed before his eyes, he was just barely to jumped back. But not before the sword bit into his neck, slicing deep enough to spray blood. Everyone was immediately on alert now that the shades wearing man was suddenly in their midst. Grinning at them, he started moving and damn if he was hard to see, let alone avoid.

Dave teleported back, knowing he'd only get in the way if he tried to assist them. He couldnt put his finger on who this guy was or what his power was. He was fast and his reflexes had to be enhanced by the way he was doding. Focusing on him, Dave started to notice something, he wasnt actually looking at anyone. As they attacked from a blind spot, he didnt even turn in their direction to block with his sword, then launch a counter attack.

His wound having healed, Riku jumped back into the fray. What was it about this guy that set him on edge, slamming his palm on the ground, the shadows began to converge on him as Riku chanted a spell.

" "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Kurohitsugi, black coffin!"

A purple/black mass of darkness enveloped shades and formed a large black box with several spears shooting through it. Riku pulled back on a lot of the spells power, since it can technically warp time and space and it would just cause more problems then he wanted to deal with right now, but at least he was dealt wi-

The box was suddenly sliced apart from top to bottom and dispelled. Shades had lowered his shades ever so slightly, but it was enough for what appeared to be angelic energy pouring from his right eye and into his sword.

" The ultimate one "

Everyone looked up as Dave appeared back " Ive heard of him before....Cameron Murdock, they say he's related to Matt Murdock, Daredevil. His power is the ultimate senses, sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch. Everything is at the nth level. His sight in particular, they say theres nothing he cant see, into the deepest reaches of the mind and even the future. But, theres another part to it, that he traded his eyes for the power of heaven and hell. I dont know how much of it is true but this him "

Riku rubbed his chin, it made sense, thats what he'd been sensing about this guy. But something wasnt added up, he was clearly a conjured entity. Manifested from their thoughts, but he'd never heard of this guy before and he doubted if the others had before either. He would have to figure this out as they fought, he was starting his second assault.

--------------------------------------------------

" Oh this metal beast, his sparkly armor and fierce guns, they so stain my bright Jane Austen sensabilities " Bawla cried out as she rapidly formed a five layer barrier, the armored mans guns were blasting through them with ease. Iko put his glasses back on, keeping his eyes of death perception active for to long ran the risk of overloading his mind.

" Alex, intel now "

" I've got nothing for you. I thought it might be an iron man model, but the design doesnt match their usual style. Im beginning to regret not being present, to be able to inspect and collect new data.I get the feeling that this may be alien related "

" How unfortunate that you cant be here " Iko said, though it was impossible to tell if he was being sarcastic. This guy appeared after those voice sounded off in their minds, forcing thoughts that werent their own. Just who was the mamge doing all of this.

Suddenly the armor man abadoned his hand guns and dropped onto all fours, his body appeared to tense up and started vibrating. Energy started emanating from the armor and coursing towards his hands. Rockets opened up on his back and propelled him forward. Bawla flailed around, a fifty layered force field springing to life around the trio.

Energy claws suddenly manifested on the armored mans hands, extending them forward, he smashed through the multi layered barrier and crashed into Iko, knocking him into a wall with his claws piercing the ninjas chest, or so it appeared, in a sudden puff of smoke, a large piece of pipe had taken Iko's place.

Harvey whooped " Oh fuck yeah, nice ninja trick! "

" I could hardly do anything else " Iko was standing on the ceiling, his arms crossed and shuriken in hand. He loosed a barrage of them, each charged with his chi to increase their piercing potential. The armored man reacted instantly and swatted them away with his claws, in the same rotation, he launched himself towards Harvey, catching him unaware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen felt like her face was going to split apart, she was smiling so widely. With a snip of her scissors she finished and marveled at her handiwork. Emmets mouth was completely sewn shut, while he hadnt screamed out in agony like she wanted, he hadnt been able to stay quiet once she'd started. The physical pain for sure, but the fact that his " wonderful " voice was sealed away was surely what was mainly getting to him.

" Whats that Emmy? You wanna sing a little song, well by all means give us a show! " she leaned close to him and pressed hand against her ear as is if straining to hear something " Whats that you say? I didnt quite catch that, oh well it probably wasnt important anyway " she laughed as she looked over her torture cart and decided what to do next " Aha, You scared my lovely face the first time we met, let me return the favor "

Pulling out a scalpel, that had been heated, she pressed it into Emmet's forehead and pushed into to the bone and started cutting. Emmet for his part, gripped the bed and tried to endure it asbest he could, a few tears leaking from his eyes. Karen carved the word FAG into his forehead and didnt stop there. She set out dragging the scalpel down his cheek and making " pretty designs.

" You know Emmy, i've always thought you were quite pretty, but looking at you now I can say your downright gorgeous! " she laughed again another idea hitting her. She momentarily left the ruined mess that was his face and rummaged around the cart, producing four large, and blunt nails " You seem to think your jesus or something, why not make it official?! "

Tanesha thrashed harder against the vines holding her, screaming at Karen to stop, tears pouring down her face at seeing her friend being tortured. Karen mearly hummed a little tune as she grabbed Emmets hand and place the first nail against it. Hammer poised, she slammed it down.

----------------------------------------------------------------

William was sitting in the corner, scribbling something down when he picked up the first beat of Sandra's heart. He looked up and starred at her, another beat followed and another and soon it was pumping with rich vitality
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:21 pm

"Sandra eyes soon opened, they where different then usual glowing with energy ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) Sandra sat up, almost instantly it was like she knew everything. Her telepathic abilities where operating at a level Sandra never dreamed was possible. The Harlyquinn, True Notes, Fear Factor, she'd become aware of all of it. Very faintly, she could even sense Emmet, or more precisely his connection though the Phoenix force.

Sandra moved her legs for the first time in a week, sliding off the medical table with ease. It seemed she had no stiffness, lack of balance or any other such effects a normal person would have. Sandra noted she wasn't just in a lab skirt, it seemed the people taking care of her took the liberty to keep her fully dressed. Seems somebody knew she was returning. "I may have more visitors for you shortly" Sandra said to William, she then left the medic station.

Making her way down to the lower floors. Sandra walked to the space where the torture room was, or should of been.

Sandra: Mien I'm here, what now?

Sandra could feel Emmet presence but still couldn't get to him. Mien came to Sandra explaining in order to get to Emmet, she'd have to break though the walls separating the dimensions. When Sandra asked how, Mien began guiding Sandra on the steps to take.

-----

Katy was doing her best to help out in the fight but she was having difficulty trying to land any sort of strike or attack against this foe. He seemed to be a step ahead every time.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:02 am

William mearly nodded at Sandra, relaying some information through his walkie talkie have a few beds ready for any incoming patients.

------------------------------------------------

" Well its about fucking time she got back! " Cordelia gave a drunken whoop and accidentally tossed her martini over her head. She'd been watching the events unfold on both fronts, the battle in the basement and Sandra's recovery. The scent of the phoenix's power was so enthralling and arousing, Cordelia had already switched out three pairs of panties. These fear factor jackasses were certainly proving their worth. The icing on the shot of vodka was Emmet being tortured. She couldnt let him die, which is why she had Jet on standby just in case, but it appears that it isnt necessary.

Sandra was in the process of breaking into the dimention and really letting off some power, ooh she was going to need some stiff meat in the hoohaw and soon.

----------------------------------------------------

Harvey was barely about to dodged before something moved out of the corner of his eye and collided with the metal man and started grappling with him. Harvey blinked as he tried to register what he was seeing, the man in space style armor was fighting some guy in a black, latex body suit.....sure why not. Iko dropped from the ceiling and watched this exchange, the rubber man appeared to be using his bones as claws and clashed with the metal man on equal footing.

Harvey turned to Iko " Uh, should we help him out? "

Iko thought for a moment then shook his head " We move on and leave them to fight it out, remembering what this missions original goal is " Harvey nodded and Bawla tripped over her feet into a perfect cartwheel, they quickly ran off deeper into the basement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave stood on the edge of the battle cursing his lack of strength, they were wasting time fighting here when they could be looking for Emmet and Tanesha. Riku darted over to Dave pressed his hand against the other boys forehead. Pulling him close, Riku whispered into Daves ear " I worked a little magic, kind of like what I did before, only now you can track Emmet yourself now. It's fairly simple, the harder you get the closer you are to him, nice right? "

Dave, who was red as a tomato, nodded. Riku grinned and spoke louder this time " Katy, I did a spell so Dave can find Emmet and Tanesha. Tie, Kiya, and myself will deal with blind guy wile you guys get to the queen goddess and poison princess, well catch up as soon as possible "

Dave ran off with Katy, his body reacting in the way that Riku said it would as they continued to run.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 am

Kiya: Well now, with the weaklings gone what's the pan for dealing with blindy here?

Kiya knew Katy had a lot of potential, she has knowledge on what those powers can do. But the girl still needed a lot of training yet.

-----

Katy was quick to notice yet almost afraid to ask about the obvious bulge forming in in Dave's pants as they ran in the Fear Factor's direction.

-----

Back at the choir room Tesla was sat at her desk, hunched forward with her chin resting on her hands.

Tesla: Being the backup force is soooo fucking boring.

Clearly bored with waiting around, Tesla patience seemed to be thinning.

-----

Meanwhile in the other dimension Karen was enjoying her time with Emmet when suddenly a light rumble could be felt. As the seconds ticked by the rumble got more intense, concerning Karen. Before long the far wall started to crack, a crimson light shining though before a explosive force rocketed debris throughout the room. Karen covered her eyes until things settled down. When she looked up to see what had caused the explosion, Karen's face turned white with paleness. Karen looked like she'd seen a ghost.

Standing at the gaping hole in the wall, stood Sandra. Upon seeing her Tanesha's memories instantly returned. Tanesha remembered the argument then later fearing something bad had happened to Sandra. Tanesha stared at her girlfriend, she physically couldn't help it. Sandra looked stunning, absolutely stunning. Maybe better then Tanesha had ever seen her before. She looked flawless, radiant, any traces of wear or stress, gone. She looked like somebody born anew, however that would even be possible.

Karen's shock eventually faded way to anger, this was impossible. Sandra was dead, Karen made sure of that herself. Whatever prank this was this imposter would pay dearly for ruining her fun. Just as Karen even thought of attacking, she suddenly feel her knees, screaming in sheer agony as she placed her hands on her head. Sandra stepped forward, not even so much as a glance towards Karen, she stepped right past Emmet.

Tanesha watched as Sandra approached her, her eyes still glued to the girl. As Sandra stepped closer Tanesha gulped slightly, fear started to creep in as she wondered what state of mind the other girl was in. It was the eyes that put fear into Tanesha the most. Sandra's gorgeous blue eyes, they where nowhere to be seen. No white, no blue pupils, her eyes was just a sea of a strange crimson color. Sandra had the same pupil-less eyes you'd see in gods or pictures of beings of some sort of higher power.

Sandra stepped up face to face with Tanesha, who was at a complete loss for words. Sandra observed the vines bounding Tanesha in place, thorns digging into her skin. Sandra touched a vine with her finger, her intense power made them all cripple and fall apart instantly. Tanesha injured leg collapsed from under her and she feel forward. Tenesha did not hit the floor however, instead finding her caught in Sandra's comforting embrace.

While Sandra's embrace was as soft and comforting as ever, Tenesha couldn't help but notice the strength her girlfriend now had. Sandra wasn't physically strong, she was average if not even a little below. She wasn't a fighter, didn't take part in aggressive sports, nor had she struggled physically in life. Yet here she was, holding Tenesha entire weight as if it was nothing, like Tenesha was merely a feather to her. Sandra wasn't bulging with muscles or anything, it was strength that was just there, but wasn't there a week prior.

Sandra gently eased Tanesha to the floor, she took her girlfriends hand. Tanesha again put off by Sandra's oh so gentle touch, knowing the strength she now had. It was hard to imagine someone so strong as being also so gentle, yet Sandra was somehow able to do it. Tanesha then felt a strange sensation, she felt warmth and felt all her pain just ease away. As Sandra stood and turned towards Emmet, Tanesha sat up. She checked her injured leg and in disbelieve, she seen nothing there. No wound, marks, scars, nothing. She felt amazing, and even fully energized.

Sandra made her way to Emmet next. Emmet knew instantly this wasn't the same timid afraid girl he was used to. This Sandra was stronger and in control. He'd seen small glimpse of what Sandra could be before, now the true Sandra finally stood before him. As with Tanesha, a simple touch immediately shattered all of Emmet's bonds. He sat up, his own healing ability already had started taking effect. Sandra realized her aid wasn't needed.

Sandra turned towards the last person in the room, Karen. Sandra walked over and squat down by Karen, who was whimpering and brought to tears though sheer mental anguish, no doubt Sandra's telepathic abilities. Sandra reached out with her left hand, grabbing Karen by a handful of hair, lifting Karen's head up. Pure hatred of this women flooded Sandra's emotions. To attack her was one thing, but to have the nerve to lay her filthy hands on Emmet and especially her precious Tanesha, now she had crossed the line.

"I do believe this belongs to me" Sandra said to Karen in a calm yet frightening chilling voice. Sandra held her right hand up, her finger pointed at Karen's forehead. She started slowly moving her finger, and Karen's skin just under her hairline started to slice open, Sandra's telekintic powers making a surgically clean cut. Karen's eyes widened as blood gushed down over her forehead, a sense of true fear settling in as she knew at this moment she was seconds away from death.

Tanesha looked on as Sandra started scalping Karen, time seemed to slow to nearly a stand still the moment Sandra cut into Karen skin. Tanesha had a horrible feeling in her gut that Sandra was going to do something she'd regret. Tanesha couldn't help but think back to her argument with Sandra. Clearly the girl was incredibly sensitive about life. It made Tanesha worry about what taking a life might do her. This wasn't the first time Tanesha had seen this side of Sandra, she remembered the attack from Eva and Troy. But even them, Sandra took them down but she didn't kill them. The same with the Mafia and the Mercenaries, Sandra always made bad guys pay but she never took their lives.

Tanesha had already crossed that line before, with her own child. It haunts her still to this day. There was no doubt in Tanesha's mind that someone as senative and loving as Sandra, that once she got blood on her hands that it would haunt her the rest of her life. No matter how evil Karen is Tanesha feared this could still physiologically harm Sandra in the long term. The girl just didn't seem like somebody that could coup with that kind of weight, to become what she'd set out to fight.

Just the argument felt awful, then being worried sick after Sandra disappeared. Tanesha couldn't just stand by while her girlfriend did something that would scar her for life if not even break her. Emmet cared deeply for Sandra, he treated her as a sister. But he wasn't as intimate and as tuned to Sandra's emotions as Tanesha was. Emmet seemed proud of Sandra for growing into a strong women and he seemed to be enjoying watching Karen getting what was coming to her. But he wasn't thinking of the harm Sandra was doing to herself in the long term, he wasn't thinking about how her current actions drastically contradicted her personality.

When blood started dripping down Karen's forehead, Tanesha started to tear up. She couldn't let this happen, she couldn't lose Sandra again. Despite the argument Tanesha knew Sandra was the one, through all the years and hardships Tanesha knew deep in her heart that Sandra was truly her soul mate, the one she'd spend the rest of her life with. But if Sandra went through with murder, this fairy tail relationship could come shattering down around her. Sure, there could be other boyfriends or girlfriends, but there would never be another Sandra.

In a moment of passion with tears in her eyes, Tanesha shouted as loud as she could the word "STOP!!". This caught Emmet by surprise, it also caught Sandra's attention as she halted her attack on Karen, and turned her head towards Tanesha. "Sandra please don't do this. Karen is undoubtedly evil, she deserves everything coming to her. But this isn't you Sandra. I know your mad, your pissed. Karen tortured you repeatedly then came after Emmet and myself. I know you want to see her rot in hell, we all do. But Sandra please, you don't want that blood on your hands. You don't want this haunting you for the rest of your life. Please, don't cut Karen's head open. Don't put yourself though this. You've made your point, you don't need to take this any further."

Tanesha hoped her plea would get through to Sandra. It needed to, for Sandra's own well being, she couldn't go through with this. Tanesha just knew it'd destroy her inside.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Garfield agreed with Tesla, it was so boring and nerve wracking. He understood why they all couldnt go, in a situation with so many unknowns in it, they had to think smartly about it. Splitting up their forces was what they all agreed on and sending their strongest to mid strongest. Garfield wasnt so high on himself that he didnt recognize the fact that he didnt rank that high in the group. It was a little disconserting, for personal reasons. But right now all that mattered was getting Emmet and Tanesha back.

The others were doing various thinkgs to preoculy themselves as well, Kaiser was sitting crosslegged on the desk, deep in medication, Adrian was pasing back and forth, random currents of electricity running over his skin. Noah was sitting down and scribbling possible strategies in his notebook. Victoria was sitting beside Tyrone as he held her held. Donovan was laying on the floor, doing, Garfield had no idea.

Suddenly everyone gasped, it was as if a bolt of lightning struck them simaultaneously " SANDRA "everyone said her name at the same time, the memories of her existance restored.

-------------------------------------------

Tie, Kiya, and Riku were aware the moment Sandra entered the basement. Tie sidestepped shades sword and deftly caught his blade, destrupting the angelic energy in it. Shades body hummed with demonic energy now, moving too fast for the naked eye to see, he aimed a fist at Tie, but Riku caught it and disrupted the demonic energy this time. Kiya moved from behind Tie and delivered a fierce kick to shades head that knocked him backwards.

A magic circle flared to life beneath him him. Riku grinned and cracked his knuckles, the clock was finally ticking again, so to speak. With Sandra's return the hellfire club was going to start making their move, not to many all the other schmucks with a mind to claim the phoenix. All the fights coming was enough to make him wanna orgasm and loudly. But he'd hold that off for later with Kaiser and Kano.

" Heh alright ladies, and I use that term as loosely as possible. Time to end this sorry excuse for a rumour. I wouldnt be much of a mage of the organization if I could'nt make simple deductions. Based on what Dave said and the thoughts that got shoved into our heads, I can see that your not a normal conjuring but one born from preconceived information and rumours. Thats a neat trick, one i'll have to dissect at some point, but for now "

He raised his hand high and circle flared up as the power increased " Time to show these half assed mages how it's done, Galaxia iniate, first star! "

The area was suddenly warped into a replica of outer space, with a single star shining overhead " I've sealed him with something akin to a bounded field, he's not operating on the same field of existance, so the tether is much weaker, alright chica's, hit him hard! "

As the three of them charged forward, the star shone brighter and plummeted down, adding to their attacks, in the next moment, shades was completely destroyed.

Alice watched the exchange with an unreadable expression, so this was power of the mages association, a fallen angel, and cyborg, most interesting. She starred down at her shaking hands, she was at the limit of control of their body, she'd been pushing it a lot lately and bringing out the Tatari hadnt helped, though necessary. Well she'd certainly earned a little rest.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once Emmet power was restored, his body immediately started healing, he lightly burned away the threads that sealed his mouth and vocalized a little in pure relief. He floated off the table and watched as Sandra tortured Karen. It was an impossible notion that he had forgotten she existed, but it was like a damn had burst and all the memories had come flooding back.

All ending with her death and now that he knew Karen was the cause of it, he was not so incline to pretend he didnt enjoy seeing her suffer. She had been a thorn in their side for far to long. Tanesha however did not feel the same and was trying to convince Sandra to stop. She turned to Emmet, her expression was a clear plead for help, to stop this. For a moment he just stood there, comfortable in his bloodlust.

" She's right " he said quietly " Sandra dawling this isnt you, you are a kind, sweet, innocent girl. What Karen has done is certainly unforgivable but you shouldnt stain your hands with her unworthy blood, that isnt you "

--------------------------------------------------------

Dave and Katy had rounded a corner when the memories of Sandra returned to them. Dave gasped redoubled his speed, somehow knowing that Sandra was where Emmet and Tanesha were. Due to Sandra breaking into it, the dimention was rapidly becoming unstable, a hole was opening, Dave ground his teeth together, it felt like he was about to burst out of his pants, they'd found them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Tesla wondered what had happened, all this past week she had no idea of anybody named Sandra. Then suddenly everything came back. Looking around the others seemed equally as shocked and confused. "What... is going on" Tesla questioned.

-----

Kiya was somewhat disappointed this was over so quickly. Easily beatable card men and this mild annoyance. Maybe it was just having powerful allies that made it look easy. Kiya was still expecting more though. "Well then, shall we go check on the kids?"

-----

Sandra looked at her friends then at Karen, hatred filled Sandra on Karen mere sight. "This bitch tried to take everything from me. Physical pain is one thing, but what hurt most was the mental anguish. I laid there on that same table you was bind to Emmet, as my blood spilled out and my bones broke I knew I was going to die. What I thought was going to be my final thoughts, was that I'd never any of my friends, family, or lover again. I hold no remorse anymore waste of flesh anymore."

Sandra had a hatred towards Karen that Tanesha and Emmet hadn't seen before. Sandra really did want Karen to pay however Tanesha and Emmet's plea had not fallen on deaf ears. They had a point, Karen wasn't worth it. Sandra stood up, she still had Karen grabbed by the hair, but it seemed she was no longer going through with killing her. Before anything could be said the room started shaking, but this wasn't Sandra. Realization set in quick that the place was starting to crumble.

Sandra extended her hand towards Tanesha. "Take my hand, quickly darling before we die." Tanesha does as Sandra asks. "Emmet, link up with Tanesha if you'd please." Tanesha extends her free hand to Emmet and he takes hold. With everybody linked together Sandra focused and the entire group vanished just before the torture chamber imploded upon itself. The entire group arrives instantly back at the choir room to the shock of all present. Karen fell limp to the floor, she wasn't dead but she was out and would need help. Tanesha and Emmet looked at each other perplexed, did they just teleport? Meanwhile Sandra was leaning against the teachers desk using her left hand to support herself, she seems to be struggling and dizzy as she has her right hand up to her forehead. Before the others can question Sandra passes out and falls to the floor. Tanesha understandably rushes over to the girlfriend, worried about her.

-----

Suddenly Dave's boner went completely soft, Emmet had moved a long distance and quickly. Katy spotted a light, on instinct she grabbed Dave and pulled him aside, a brief bit of the implosion came through the hole before it closed again. The two looked shocked wondering what happened. However they hadn't realized they had stumbled close to the Fear Factors actual base. They looked down the dark hall and spotted a figure walking their way.

As the figure gets closer they see a women, Katy instantly gets highly concerned and Dave notices. "Dave, do you believe in vampires?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:29 am

Tanesha cradled Sandra and checked her pulse, finding that the girl was just asleep. The group crowded around them as the memories fully set in.There were so many questions to be answered, but for now they decided to just enjoy the fact that Sandra was back and Emmet and Tanesha were safe. Emmet, currently being hugged by Garfield and Donovan while Adrian and Noah stood very close by, looked around and noticed that some people were missing " I assume the people not present were the rescue team? "

" Yeah, didnt know they wouldnt be needed " Kaiser responded " Riku just messaged me that their gonna pick up Katy and Dave while doing a sweep of the basement before getting back here "

" Dave? " was suprised that the boy had been apart of the rescue team, not in an insulting way against his skills just that he would be willing against such odds "

" Oh yeah, Dave was really worried about you " Donovan added in, pulling Noah into the hug, much to the executioners suprise " He really likes you "

Emmet was quiet for a moment, before slowly smiling " I see "

Adrian quietly slipped out of the room, taking note that Dave appeared to be in high standing with Emmet at the moment, before messaging Iko about the recent development and ordering them to return to the base, he would get there as soon as possible for a briefing.

--------------------------------------------------

Dave instantly stiffened as Katy mentioned vampires. The hair on his body standing straight as Nina came into few. He could feel it, as she appeared, that familiar dreadful present that the space around him reacted too. Katy noticed that Dave was shaking, at first she assumed he was afraid. But one look at his face said otherwise, complete and utter rage painted his face and in the next instant he was gone, reapearing in front and Nina and punching her square in the face. He vanished again, kicking her in the back of the head and following it up with a punch to the stomache.

His rage and hatred fueling his power and making it nearly impossible to track him as he kept attacking every second from every direction.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 am

Tesla came over and knelled down by Tanesha. "Well now, hows it possible we all managed to forget about her until now. Do you think that may of been her doing?" Tesla asked that question to Tanesha, wonder if Sandra may of been the one who tampered with everyone's memories.

-----

Nina took several swings missing Dave each time. Dave was proving hard to get a hold of luckily the vampires strength was enough that she wasn't taking any real harm. Eventually Nina started noticing directions in Dave's attacks and was able to predict where he's spawn. Nina caught Dave's fist just as he appeared and her strength treated quickly to snap every bone in Dave's fist. Katy caused separation with a ice projectile aimed at Nina, which she dodged. Dave went back to his speed blitz attack once more but went a entirely new attack pattern.

Katy took note of the damage, or lack of that Nina took from Dave's first wave. Dave was unlikely to beat her, if he had some type of weapon he could stab her with, his chances would be far better. But fist to fist like this. It's only a matter of time before Nina caught him again. Katy already used up what little pool of water she'd found in this place, but she know she had to act or Nina would kill them both.

The dark basement was pretty cold, and as a result a bit damp. Katy could feel that access moisture in the air, and that was her key. There was for doubts, it was time for all or nothing. Waiting for her opening Katy jumped Nina and clung on to her in a somewhat piggy back position. Katy started pulling the moisture from the damp air and used that to attack Nina. Starting from Katy's hands Nina's entire body started freezing over. Katy stepped back before she caught herself in the icy tomb. Dave appeared besides Katy as the ice finished covering Nina.

"Genosha is in a pretty warm climate, that ice won't last long here. We should go Dave before she breaks free" Katy suggested.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 am

Dave, hate filled eyes still transfixed on Nina, just nodded and touched Katy's shoulder. They teleported to the choir room. Upon seeing Sandra on the ground with Tanesha and tesla, he felt an immediate wave of relief. The memories of her had come rushing back, along with his feelings for her. Her death, it felt just like it happened yesterday and all this week he'd been grieving but he just hadnt known the reason why.

" Dave! "

The boy was knocked from his thoughts by Emmet calling his name and rushing over to hug him. Dave stiffened or a moment, then relaxed and wrapped his arms around the other boy, it felt so natural to hold Emmet like this, he'd been so worried about him. Even with the return of his conflicting feelings for Sandra, this simple fact shone through "Emmet, are you ok? "

Emmet pulled back a little and smiled " I'm quite fine " his smile made Daves heart throb and his head spin. He was at a loss of what to say now but thankfully the appearance of Riku, Tie, and Kiya saved him from sticking his foot in his mouth. Emmet let go of him and went over to thank them as well. Dave leaned against one of the chairs, his earlier frenzy of teleports starting to effect him. Donovan and Garield sitting on either side of him and congragulating him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:19 am

Tesla couldn't help but stare on at wonder at Sandra. It seemed for the past week nobody remembered who this girl was. The True Notes, the entire school, if it was Sandra that did that then... just wow. "I know this. I'm certainly gonna think twice before getting on this girls bad side. I quite like my mind not being telepathically raped."

Kiya seen Karen laying motionless where Sandra had dropped her. Kiya checked on her, still a very faint pulse. It's a wonder this girl wasn't dead. "Well now, what do we do with this one guys?" It's now the others started noticing Karen was with them. Kiya was down for finishing her off, not for any particular reason really, just cause. One less enemy to deal with later. Emmet wouldn't of mind seeing Karen ended either. After a bit of discussion it was decided to take Karen to William. Tanesha was the main driving force behind sparing her for the same reasons as earlier. At this point the damage was already done, even if someone else hit the final blow, Tanesha worried Sandra might still blame herself.

Karen was lucky on this day, but next time she wouldn't get away with her action. Dave teleported Karen to William and quickly returned.

-----

In the basement we look in on Nina, the ice is wet, a sign it's melting. Before long Nina's left arm moves shattering the ice around it, then the right. Soon after Nina if free from her icy tomb. "Fucking lucky water bitch. She actually managed to escape twice." Nina turns back towards base. "Oh well, third times the charm. Luck only last so long."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:02 am

Alan lay on the ground, sweating profusely, he'd been slammed back in control of the body as Alice reached the limit of her mana. He staggered to his feet and looked around warily, Alice had already explained her situation, so the others knew not to attack her weaker half. Alan started gathering up Alice's supplies, muttering to himself.

Alice: Oh whats the matter dear brother?

Alan: You know whats the matter, I don't like any of this, these people are bad

Alice: Oh pish posh, whether their good or bad means absolutely nothing in the scheme of things

Alan: How can you say that!? Kidnapping, torturing, and murder! It's awful

Alice: Oh not this morality nonsense, I thought we'd worked all of that out

Alan: Sorry if my wanting to be a good person is a bother

Alice: Oh I forgive you my sweet brother, you've yet to free yourself of those weighty shackles but with my continued guidance, it will happen and you will look back at this foolish " goodness " with disdain

Alan didnt say anything, continuing to pick up her things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

William finished examining Karen, her physical damage was minor at best, but the mental scars were much deeper, unfortunately that wasnt his area of expertise, he bandaged up her outward ouchies and left the inward ones to whatever or whomever to deal with.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was in the throws of ecstacy with Shawkun, the pleasure so exquisite and fufilling, the carnal pleasures wrought from Sandra's return and everything it promised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet sat down with the others to watch Sandra, he couldnt begin to describe the feelings of happiness he was experiencing, he'd felt it all week, the lost, that something significant was missing. He could hardly believe this had all happened but something deep inside him allowed him to accept it easily. There would be time to ponder the greater mysteries that lay before them, but for now it was nice to sit and relax, their circle of friends whole once again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:57 am

Jet was talking with Misery as Alan was doing his thing. Nina returned in the middle of the conversation.

Jet: We need to learn more about this Phoenix Force.
Misery: Agreed. I detected a strong power from Ms. Fuller, it felt as if there was no limit.
Jet: Yes, Alice mentioned a dangerous power as well.
Misery: Nobody has broken into my alternate dimension before. She not only did it, but did it easily.

A immortal with immense power, this was going to be trouble. "Well see what you can dig up Misery. We need to know how to neutralize this girl before attacking again."

-----

"It was brief, but it was pleasurable to behold. Imagine what we can do when we get power on our side." The few souls Shawkun possessed wasn't worth shit compared to the power Sandra omitted, and he had a few decent skills collected. It was no wonder Cordelia was so interested in the girl.

-----

Tanesha continued to sit with Sandra making her comfortable while she slept. Sandra slept solidly for around 30 to 40 minutes before she started to gently come around, Tanesha lite up with joy and excitement. Sandra opened her eyes coming out of her slumber, Tanesha is the first person she see's but after sitting up Sandra can see the entire True Notes is sat around.

Sandra felt incredibly happy to see everyone once more. Sandra looked to her girlfriend, it almost brought her to tears. "Oh my... I'm so sorry babe" Sandra spoke softly and heart filled towards her girl, Sandra immediately remembered how much she hurt her girlfriend and felt awful for it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 3:45 am

Sandra was happy that she was back, with her lover and her friends and that she and Tanesha would be able to move past any past problems or mistakes, together. But something was missing, something very significant. A shared look with Emmet and she knew what they needed. She kissed Tanesha's cheek and jumped to her feet, Emmet mentally relaying everything she needed. Tanesha jumped looked at her in confusion, but Sandra merely winked and headed for the stage, Emmet coming along and bringing Katy, Kaiser, and Riku as backup.

" Given where we are and how our lot generally conveys our deepseated and heartfelt emotions, I can think of no other appropriate way to let you know how I feel, hit it Emmet "

" Of course dawling " Emmet snapped his fingers and an upbeat tune started playing around them. Sandra took a breath, it felt like forever since she'd done this, but it was just like riding a bike, you never forgot.

Sandra:
You are my star
You are the one
You make me smile when the world's come undone
You are the one who sweeps me off of my feet
You totally rock
You're crazy and cool
Everything's all that i love about you
Girl of my dreams you would make my life complete

Emmet with Riku, Katy, and Kaiser:
But you're a distant dream to me
Then I know and I know that you're--
Out of my league
How could it ever be?

Sandra and the True Notes:
What am I supposed to do-
Just sit here and not fall in love with you?
Can I do anything to conceal it?
Can I lock up my heart and not feel it?
Try to hide from the fact
That theres no turning back
I'm in love

Sandra:
You leave me weak
You make me strong
All that I need is to know I'm not wrong
If love is blind how do I make you see me?
You're my PYT
My cherie amour
One look at you and my heart starts to soar
No other girl could compete with your esprit

Emmet with Riku, Kaiser, and Katy:
Oh and if your heart would just agree
Then I know and I know that I could be--
Oh I could believe
You're all that I ever need

I'm in love

Sandra and Emmet:
And like the autumn leaves
I just can't help myself
I'm falling there's no doubt
It's you and no one else
Is there any chance
For this dream romance?
Should I just give up
What's a fool to do?
Could you fall for me
Like I fell for you?

I'm in love

I'm in love

From the very start Sandra flowed with the song flawlessly, her feelings of love for Tanesha fueling her on. The song was one of Emmet's own creation and he it was the perfect song for her to perform. Emmet added in second vocals while working in the dance routine with Kaiser, Katy, and Riku. Spur of the moment work that went very well. With a break in the lyrics, Sandra joined the others in the dance till the final lyrics when she danced off the stage right up to Tanesha, who was crying freely now, holding her hands and singing directly to her. Everyone struck a pose at the songs end while Sandra dipped Tanesha and kissed her deeply, infusing all of the missed feelings from the lost week.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:11 am

Sandra looked Tanesha eye to eye after the song, speaking with true emotion. "Girl I'm sorry for how I acted after finding out your secret. I acted selfishly and never looked at things from your point of view. I pretty much called you a monster but in reality your an angel. And I'm so sorry I had worried you. I'll never like what you did, but I understand now. Tanesha I acted like a fool, but I love you with every fiber of my heart. I only hope you can find it in yours to give me another chance."

After performing the song and expressing her love, Sandra had to apologize for how she acted prior to dying. She had hurt Tanesha deeply and then had disappeared, adding worry to the pain. Sandra didn't feel like she deserved to be with a angel such as Tanesha and could only hope the other girl could see just how truly sorry Sandra was over everything that had happened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next