Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:59 am

Adrian, currenlty sitting down near the front of the stage, had been watching the perfomance closely. Having deduced that Garfield was going to be in this mass orgy of a relationship, he needed to get in closer with him.in a figerative sense anyway, given last nights sexual party, he was already physically close all of the guys currently slotted for this thing. It all came down to making sure he is the top ranking of it. Garfield didnt appear to be any real competition, Noah was incredibly naive for a warrior so fierce, Donovon was an idiot, hmm and then there was Dave. Adrian couldnt put his finger on it, and that was rare, but there was something more to him.

" Wool gathering? "

Adrian blinked, he'd been so lost in thought that he hadnt noticed that Emmet had floated over to him. He quickly flashed a smile " Just thinking of a song to perform, I cant let myself fall behind the rest of you "

Emmet grinned " too true, I was actually going to recommend a song "

" I'm all ears, if its from you, im sure it's a good one "

Emmet drew closer and pressed his lips against Adrians ear softly and whispered in. Adrian's body shuddered involuntarily, he nodded " Hmm that is a good one " he quickly kissed Emmets cheek and made his way to the stage. Emmet blushed deeply, but took his seat next to Sandra and watched as Adrian put the song in and stepped up to the mike.

Adrian:
Am I blue, am I blue
Ain't these tears in my eyes telling you
Am I blue, you'd be too
If each plan with your man done fell through

Was a time I was his only one
But now I'm the sad and lonely one, lonely
Was I gay till today
Now he's gone and we're through, am I blue

Was I gay till today
Now he's gone and we're through, am I blue
Oh he's gone, he left me, am I blue

Adrian had been practicing his singing, or more accurate he'd been practicing how to " fake a soul " as Sarah had put it. Adrian could put on an amazing show, on a superficial level. But to someone of great skill like Emmet, who could infuse his essence and raw emotions into whatever song her perfored, Adrian was off the grid. But this perfomance now had to be his best, it was a fairly sad song so he thought about sadness and depression. He natural understanding that was usually illfitting for this type of thing, helped him hit the notes properly to the point he didnt even recognize his own voice. As the song ended, he took a bow.

The club exploded with applause, several people actually having a few tears in their eyes. Emmet dabbed at his cheeks with a hankerchiff, completely blown away by Adrians performance " Brava dawling brava! "

Adrian, for his part, smiled broadly and as genuinely as he could, even tossing in a subtle wink in Tyrones direction, before heading back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:27 am

Everyone got their moments to stretch their vocal talents now now classes was out and Katy was seen leading Sandra and Tanesha out into the garden area. There where a few other students running around but it overall wasn't to crowded. "Alright Sandra you asked me to teach yourself and Tanesha how to fight. But first I need to gauge your skills. So I'm going to test each of you. Sandra, stand over here."

Katy had Sandra stand about 4 or 5 feet away. "For this test I want you to take your best swing at me. Now, no powering yourself up with Telekinese, and no reading my mind with Telepathy. Take your best shot, and I'll gauge your weaknesses." Sandra nod in understanding. They started the test and Sandra ran straight at Katy throwing a right fist. Katy parried the strike easily, making a quick half turn spin and elbowing Sandra hard in the stomach. Sandra dropped to her hands and knees in pain as Tanesha ran over to her.

"Don't worry Tanesha, she'll be fine. Assessing the situation, Sandra you need a shit ton of work. Your attack physically was both slow and weak. It's clear you've never been in a actual fight a day in your life. Just to get your cardio up and train your reflexes and body to get into fighting shape, we're looking at weeks if not months just getting you into somewhat reasonable shape. To get anywhere close to my level would take years of training. My conclusion, Sandra you are not a fighter and likely never will be. If you seek knowledge on how to throw a proper strike and use tactics, that should be easy enough. You can read my mind and get that info, that's not a problem. But Sandra, you certainly need to mix your power in with your combat. Your telepathy, telekinese, and whatever that Phoenix thing you do with Emmet. That's where your strength lay.

Now Tanesha. Unlike Sandra you can't just read my mind and get fighting knowledge. But, you do know how to handle yourself a little bit already. So, I have higher hopes for you then I do Sandra. Shall we have a go?"

A few people had stopped by now to watch as Tanesha got into position. Tanesha came at Katy more or less the same way Sandra did, except this time Katy had to put in a little effort and took Tanesha down by sweeping the leg. "Good, your strikes are fairly firm with decent impact, and you can throw them at a reasonable speed. Your nowhere close to a pro, but it's clear as day you've done a lot more fighting over the course of your life then your girlfriend. Your physically a lot stronger and faster then Sandra. And if not for Sandra's skill set of powers, I would assume you'd have much more stamina as well. To get down to it, in a no powers fist to fist fight, Tanesha you could destroy Sandra, I'd reckon fairly easily at that."

Tanesha appreciated the confidence boost Katy was giving her. With feeling like she was falling behind the other True Notes, it kinda made her proud to hear that in some ways she was actually far stronger then her Phoenix powered girlfriend. But then really, when would they ever fight without using their mutant powers? Katy's gesture was nice and all, but meeting the correct combat conditions for Tanesha to actually excel was extremely unlikely.

"Tanesha I think I can help you in a few ways." Katy said, breaking Tanesha's train of thought. "I can show you a few new moves and well as teach you some defensive attacks, that'll help your combat knowledge. But, more then that I might be able to help you grow your powers. Well I'm still learning myself, but I think our powers can be closely enough related that we can each help each other grow. Sandra, read my mind and get the knowledge you desire. Past that, your powers are to different from my own that I don't think I can help you with them. You'll have to incorporate them into your fighting style on your own."

Surprisingly Sandra answers Katy with "no, I'll learn the hard way. I didn't come here to take short cuts." It was clear to Katy that Sandra wanted to accompany Tanesha every step along the way and grow besides her. "Admirable but Sandra by taking this route I hope you realize what your getting into. Tanesha is untrained and a bit sloppy, but she has all the tools at her disposal. The strength, the speed, all she needs to do is figure out how to put it all together. But you Sandra. I'm willing to bet that your fight with Troy, that was probably the first time you ever threw a punch in your life, am I right? Your not out of shape or nothing, your simply not a fighter. You can go the hard road if you want, but compared to Tanesha, once we start sparring, it's going to be hell on you trying to keep up in your current condition."

"I understand" Sandra replied. Sandra knew going this route would certainly push her to the brink of her capabilities. Katy estimated it would take months of training on the low end to get Sandra into fighting shape. Just to build up the strength, speed and precision required. But Sandra hoped to surprise Katy and go from average joe to pro far quicker then she expects.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:46 am

A week later

The first day of Genosha high schools festival was an hour from opening. All the students were busy setting up their booths and attractions, all of the clubs had spent a lot of time preparing for this, it was possibly the biggest event for the whole island, as all of it's inhabitants flocked to the school to enjoy the festivities.

The choir room had been transformed very nicely into a little cafe. Rows of tables and chairs were spread around carefully, a menu board was hung up, displaying all the drinks and pastries they'd decided to sell. It had been a colorful affair during the brainstorming process, mostly in creating the food and drinks, and then putting out the fires and cleaning up the mess that was made by certain individuals.

Emmet, already dressed in the cafe uniform, was busy putting the finishing touch the first pot of coffee, a simple wave of his hand had it steaming nicely " I do believe we are ready " he grinned broadly at those present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:19 am

"I would agree" commented Tesla. It seemed herself and Katy was the first two girls to show up, with the others preparing for the event. Tesla had made it her goal over the past week to be paired with Katy at certain times, cooking partner being one. Tesla grabbed Katy's attention and lead her away from Emmet. "So have you considered my offer for a little girl on girl foreplay?" Katy had almost forgotten about that, Tesla had not mentioned it all week up until now. Although the two did spend more time then usual together. "Honestly, not really. I've been doing training with Sandra and Tanesha, then classes, now the festival. Been a busy week."

"How is Sandra doing?" Tesla questioned, changing the subject for a moment as to not pressure the other girl. "For the type of training they asked for, Tanesha is doing well. Sandra has learned, but she's struggling. I just don't think fighting is in her. Either her hearts not really in it or she just can't quite grasp it. In our next session Tanesha and Sandra are going to spar against each other. Assuming Tanesha doesn't pull any punches, I can't possibly see Sandra winning that face off. Tanesha is just progressing leaps and bounds over Sandra."

"How about powers?" Tesla mentioned. "In terms of mutant powers, Sandra has the potential to be stronger then any of us. I've focused mostly on hand to hand combat, but we touched on powers a little bit. One things for sure when Sandra gets pushed had enough she begins tapping into something, and honestly it's truly terrifying when it's right in front of you. I've only seen a tiny glimpse of it up close, and I already feel like Sandra won't be somebody you'll want to mess with, when she gets a grasp on her powers that is."

"Interesting" Tesla said. "So Tanesha is a clearly superior warrior, but Sandra no doubt has the stronger power. Maybe the two should fusion dance, then they'll be unbeatable."

Both girls chuckled lightly when Tesla joked about the fusion dance. "Well Tesla as for your offer" Katy sighed still half reluctant, but she knew now she at least wanted to explore this, even if only for one time only. "I'm in." Tesla smirked, it took a week of befriending and gently coaxing the girl, but Tesla had just gotten Katy to agree to a one night stand. "Great, I'll arrange a date and time and inform you shortly." Katy gave a nod and the girls headed back over to Emmet.

-----

Meanwhile Sandra was in the medical wing, having left Tanesha to prepare alone. Sandra was just about ready to go but had something she felt she must attend to. After events the week prior Sandra had quite a hard time trying to get past the staff until the principle ordered them to let her though. Sandra makes her way to the bed where Karen still lay comatose. Sandra's powers started to swell up on the mere sight of the girl. Sandra didn't care about the pain Karen caused her. It was horrible, yes. But that was not triggering Sandra's emotional response. But the fact she dared to lay a figure on Tanesha and Emmet, and would of killed both had Sandra not arrived. That ignited a fire inside Sandra that almost could not be explained. Hate was far to gentle of a word, Sandra wanted this girl dead. No, death was to easy for her.

Sandra knew Karen was being haunted within her mind, tormented within her own thoughts a type of suffering she could of never imagined. It almost brought a sadistic grin to Sandra's face. Karen was taking Sandra to far darker places then she ever tended to go, ever Troy never brought of this much of Sandra's darker side. Sandra despised this girl, Karen disgusted her to the core. "Your nothing but a mistake, a pure waste of human life." Sandra's aura, the sensation and mood, everything about Sandra was so much darker when around Karen. Sandra seemed almost like the poplar opposite of her usual self when near Karen. No songs, no jokes, not even a smile. Just destain and hate.

Sandra lay a hand on Karen's forehead and closed her eyes. It only took a few seconds and Karen's eyes shot wide open. Karen looked upon Sandra and acted immediately with utter horror to the point where she ever pied herself, not having been tended to since the early more she couldn't hold a full blatter with what was right in front of her. Karen fell to the floor, she tried to run but being bed ridden for a week had left her body stiff and unresponsive. Karen crawled backwards until her back was quite literally against the wall.

The cold heart killer looked up petrified at the sight of Sandra. Sandra had ignored Karen's previous movements and was still looking towards the bed. But as Sandra slowly turned her head towards Karen and opened her eyes, Karen was wishing she had died. Karen was stunned as Sandra walked towards her, grabbing a towel along the way. Sandra swat down in front of Karen, looking the girl eye to eye. Karen desperately wanted to turn away, she wanted to be anywhere at all that wasn't here. Yet she was unable to even close her eyes, as if Sandra was not allowing Karen to even move.

Sandra's power had spiked immensely. The principle was basically having a orgasm as this time. Emmet felt the immense weight of Sandra presence, the vibes the girl was giving off frightened even him. And just about every other group on the island was instantly alerted to a immense power spike.

Sandra just stared at Karen for a little while, probably one of the most terrifying experiences Karen had been though yet, which was saying something. The silence was just unbearable. Why won't Sandra say something, just say something, anything. Karen prayed Sandra would say she was here to kill her, oh please let that be it. If there was a god let him forgive her sins and have Sandra just end it. Karen didn't want to back to sleep, dear god please don't have Sandra send her back to sleep. Literally anything was better. Karen never wanted to sleep again after what she had been through.

Sandra grinned slightly. It looks like she had utterly broken Karen, perfect. "Now here's the deal. Against my better judgement, you shall live Karen. But if you ever so much as graze a hair on any True Note again, trust me Karen. You will be begging me to die. Understood? Perfect. I believe we're at an understanding then." Sandra tossed the towel onto Karen's lap. "Now clean yourself up. Your about to miss the festivals."

Sandra stood and walked away, Karen was just froze in a level of fear she'd never experienced before, nor wish to ever again. As Sandra walked through the halls all the staff just stepped aside, nobody dare to stop or question her. This was one teenage girl ever the vampire William wanted absolutely no part of. As Sandra exited the medical wing the mood started to return to normal. Sandra blacked out when the Phoenix subsided. Sandra was only out for a few seconds, but when she awoke Sandra had found herself in the arms of her frantic lover. The Phoenix presence was so prominent even Tanesha recognized it. But then, how could she ever forget. Having felt the Phoenix emerge, Tanesha dropped everything she was doing and had made a b-line towards Sandra. She arrived just in time to see Sandra enter the main halls and pass out. Tanesha swooped in and caught before Sandra could fall and hurt herself.

Tanesha gently eased Sandra to the floor, cradling her lovers head in her lap and brushing Sandra's hair gently. At this point Tanesha was somewhat less concerned. Sandra had seemed to tap into a really deep power, and that always ended up overtaxing her in the end, casing her to pass out and be weak and tired for a while. Tanesha was now expecting this type of thing anytime Sandra had just gotten through using the Phoenix.

Tanesha however didn't care, she would sit on this floor for hours if need be, as long as Sandra was safe, comfortable and resting well, that's all that mattered. Even with the Phoenix gone the doctors and medics was still struck with fear. Sandra lay on the cold hard floor for a good several minutes before any nurses started to come around. Eventually the nurses took Sandra. As they began carrying Sandra in towards a bed, Tanesha spotted somebody leaving the medical area, Karen. Now things was starting to make a lot more sense. Tanesha ignored Karen for now and followed the nurses to the bed where Sandra was.

To Tanesha surprise and joy it seemed Sandra was already awake, but clearly drained and tired. Sandra smiled. "Babe, I doubt Karen will ever bother us again" Tanesha gave Sandra a gentle huh, fixing her girlfriends hair again. "Never mind Karen, she a after thought. Just get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us, remember?" Both girls smile, Tani leaned in to share a kiss with Sandra and soon Sandra was asleep, sleeping so peaceful and still with a smile on her face."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:52 am

Cordelia was tossing back a strong drink, shivering in immense pleasure as she felt Sandra's immense power. Oh yes, this was going to be a very good weel indeed, she usually went through this festival torn out of her mind on whatever drug was trending, but now she was going to pay a little more attention, who knows, maybe it could provide her with some real entertainment.

-------------------------------------------------------

Emmet nearly dropped the cup he'd been holding, Sandra's display of power nearly knocked him off his feet. He was attuned to the power of the phonenix force, but what he just felt was more then a little unnerving. Sitting the cup down, he closed his eyes and focused, a subtle flow of power rippled across body. He could feel Sandra, her rage and hatred and more then that he could see who it was directed at, Karen. He loathed the girl immensely and wouldnt shed a tear if she died, but this wasnt good for Sandra.

He remembered the events of just a week ago, following Sandra's revival, there was that moment when Sandra was about to kill Karen, it was only from Tanesha, her kindness and understanding, that she'd pierced through that haze of bloodlust. As Katy and Tesla came back into the room, he immediately wiped away the troubled look on his face and smiled. He would keep a closer eye on the gir and see how this played out.

Sandra's power spike did not go unnoticed, various other people and groups on the island immediately took notice of it. Noah had been putting up a few more decorations for the cafe at the time and his senses went haywire, he'd thought they were about to be attacked. But he calmed down as the power didnt appear to be demonic in nature, but the malice he sensed put him on edge.

Riku was on his way to the club with Kaiser, having put the finishing touches on the haunted house " Sandra's pmsing " he said mildly as he adjusted his top hat, he loved the kilt Emmet added to his uniform and kept doing little twirls "

Kaiser sighed " Her ability to use the phoenix force is growing, and given all the ordeals she's had to endure, it's suprising that her anger is just now starting to manifest itself.This could cause a problem " he noticed several students were looking around, noticably frightened.

" Eh, i've seen your mom do worse, but I agree. Power is corrupting and she's got a hell of a lot more then most, combining with the fact she's the innocent type, christ this is gonna get all types of ugly "

They stopped outside the club, sharing a look, before they walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Karen was still paralyzed, even minutes after Sandra left. She hugged herself tightly, trying to block out the memories and failing miserably, hell, that was the only way she could describe where she'd been all this time. She shifted slightly and lock of her hair fell across her face. Karen screamed in terror and thrashed around, tugging at the hair violently trying to pull it out.

" Now now Karen, dont spoil my handiwork and ruin your wonderful hair "

Karen looked around, trying to find the source of the voide

" Calm down Karen Mallory, it's just me, Alice. Sorry I couldnt get to you sooner, but i've had to leave the body in my brothers hands while I gathered my strength back. Now lets get you back to our little group, shall we? "

Shakily, Karen climbed to her feet, grabbing a planet to wrap around herself. She quickly left the room and fled the medic wing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha held Sandra's hand while the girl slept, playing over what she said " I doubt Karen will bother us again " what Sandra done to the girl? things always seemed overly complicated whenever the phoenix was involved. She loved Sandra more then she'd ever loved anyone before, she was so nice and sweet, an amazing person to be around. But.....there were times when Tanesha was genuinely afraid of the girl, her power was so strong, more then anyone Tanesha had ever seen before.

It was amazing but terrifying as well, it was thanks to Sandra that she and Emmet were safe, but the anger and sheer hatred she'd seen Sandra display along with this massive power, it made her wonder just what Sandra would do if pushed ffar enough. She felt that Karen wasnt going to be a problem anymore, but Tanesha wasnt entirely sure about that and what about Troy?.....would she seek him out in revenge or even Victoria, who was turning things around and feeling real remorse, would it matter to the phoenix?

She sighed and squeezed her girlfriends hand a little tighter, she didnt have any answers, but in the current moment, she dind want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:58 am

As Tanesha watched over Sandra she noticed what seemed to be a slight smile on the girls face, if as if she knew Tanesha was there even though she wasn't conscious and was happy having her lover at her side.    Gazing upon the girl she almost looked like a angel, such a nice and gentle girl.   It was almost unbelievable to think that this girl almost killed somebody out of rage just a week ago.

Tanesha had started to question exactly how she felt Sandra, that weird sensation that alerted her to something going on.   Much like Tesla, Katy, and numerous other mutants.   Tanesha didn't exactly have the powers to sense other people.    Tanesha wondered if following the events of the kidnapping and such, if Sandra had done something so Tanesha knows when she's in trouble."

-----

Once back at the Fear Factor base Karen was handed off to Nina who took the girl into a back room where Nina had a clean set of Karen's cloths waiting for her.   Nina had swiped it from Karen's room days ago but still had to wait for Alice before they could of gotten Karen herself.    Nina stood by the door as Karen reached for her clothing, stalling she eventually managed to utter a few words "are you going to step outside?"   Nina smirked, almost chuckling a bit.   "Oh please don't pretend like you haven't been in a girls shower room before.   What your hiding in the land down under isn't nothing special I haven't seen before."

Nina didn't have any interest in watching Karen stripping down and changing into clean clothing.   What did interest Nina was Karen's movements.   She was still trembling in fear and even her tone was different.     She was much like a child after getting a serious sparking from it's mother.    Needless to say to turn Karen into the type of person Nina was seeing right now, Sandra had certainly mind fucked Karen something fierce.    Of course the fact that the higher ups brought her back in, it meant Karen would return to her old self.   At which point Nina predicted to see blood lust from Karen that would make a vampire jealous.   But for this moment to see someone so sadistic as Karen reduced to this terrified whimpering shell of a women.    Yea, they severely underestimated Sandra the first time around.   It's a mistake they need not make a second time.

-----

Katy and Tesla didn't seemed to have felt the spike in power from Sandra.    Emmet could look at the girls and take a guess as to what they just talked about.   Both where hiding their true feelings, but Emmet could see through it.    Emmet could see the devious smile Tesla was holding back and the slight unease and wonder Katy was hiding.    Emmet didn't know of a whole lot that could make Katy feel this way, she was overall a fairly nonchalant and laid back girl.   However there was one thing Katy had turned down on more then one occasion.   The girl was a virgin, she's never had sex and was saving herself for when she found that special someone.   However if Tesla had managed to swindle her way into Katy's pants, then that certainly warranted a level of unease and doubt from the girl.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:01 am

" Alright who's ready to make coffee and show some skin?! "

Riku kicked the door open and strutted into the room, his eyes automatically on Tesla and Katy and the blatant sexual energy coming from them. He didnt exactly need to be a mindreader to see what was gonna happen, he was about to open his mouth for a zinger when Emmet spoke over him.

" Riku dawling, this is to be an honest and tasteful establishment. Such lewd behavior should be saved for special customers " he winked at the incubus as he finished positioning all the cups. A little joke, he gave Tesla a knowing look and nod of the head as Garfield came in.

" Morning guys, my exhibition for the photography club is up, feel free to stop by along the week and give your boy some praise " he was feeling pretty proud of himself, photography was a family hobby and he was glad that he excelled at it, if nothing else.

----------------------------------------------

Ashe was currently sitting on the roof of the school, the earlier display of cosmic power had given him some minor concern, but as Cordelia ordered, he was to leave it alone and let the students figure it out for themselves. He shook his head in minor annoyance, this whole thing was nonsense. He knew full well what Cordelia and Shawkun were up too, unforunately there was little he could do about it. His powers were still sporatic and raging. He could go toe to toe with Shawkun, but was unsure if he could obtain victory.

For now he was content however to watch and see what this generation was capable of, so far he'd been mildly inpressed. Several of them were not what they appeared to be though, barring Tie and her true form. There was an avatar of war present, he imagined she was connected to the asgardian prince that been dropped off a few weeks ago and who Ashe it seems was in charge of.

The half demon of the mages association and the executioner of the church were strong fighters, not to mention the organizations they belonged to were in opposition of Cordelia's. Then there was Emmet Alexander Jones, there was certainly more to him, but Cordelia had him under a strong cage, just what was she keeping back, he was a chosen one of the phoenix force as Sandra was, but in a different way.

He sighed and leaned back, his gaze going skyward and scowling, quickly dropping in favor of a more hellish scenery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

An alarm was blaring loudly in the abadonned mansion, Bawla wailing in competition with it to garner attention. Alex tapped at his keyboard, turning the alarm off as Iko shoved a sock in Bawla's mouth and walked over to look over his shoulder along with Adrian " What was that? "

" It was coming from a device I created to read power signatures. It was set off by a category ten power level. Roughly the same as an omega level mutant, no......this was stronger "

" Can you trace it? " Adrian asked as he read the printed out copy of the scan. His automatic understanding telling him everything.

Alex shrugged " It came from the school in a ripple effect, thats all I can tell. There are any number of people it could have originated from, student and teacher alike "

Adrian nodded, turning to leave " Keep me updated if you sense anything else. Iko, get on the reconnaissance. Harvey and Bawla, stay out of sight, I mean it. Now....I have a cafe to get too "

-----------------------------------------------------

" Come now Nina, Karen's been through the ringer "

Alice, wearing a simple blouse, skirt, and heels, walked into the room and kneeled in front of Karen, gently touching her face. She didnt react as the other girl flinched and tried to shy away from her touch " I have to give credit where credit is due. Sandra is pretty good, for an amateur. Don't worry Karen, I have just what you need " She gently caressed Karens forehead and softly chanted a spell. Karen watched her wearily, gradually she started getting drowsy, slipping into a dreamless sleep.

Once she was out, Alice pulled out her spellbook and started flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 am

"Oh I'll be sure to stop by for you Garfield" replied Katy after his news. Tesla was amused by Emmet's comments towards Riku. Tesla responded to Emmet with "True Notes and Tasteful, yea those are two words that rarely get along. This will be tasteful for all of five minutes at the max."

-----

Nina watched on as Alice put Karen to sleep, it was always a joy watching the mage work her magic up close. She elected not to speak at this time, not wanting to possibly interfere with Alice work. But it seemed it was time they got the old Karen back.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:45 pm

"Oh good you actually are here."

Ashe could hear Tie's voice from behind him. He could sense the faint energy of the fallen angel approaching even before she said anything. It wasn't often they would speak, so he could only wonder what she wanted with him.

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When Sandra's power erupted Roberta froze while carrying a tray of cupcakes she baked. It took a moment for her to recognize where that power came from before she could even move. She shivered as if she felt the wings of the phoenix bristle. "Sandra?"

Whether or not it was Sandra wasn't a question, but she wondered if the girl needed help. She wrapped up the food and walked over to Emmet with a worried look. "Emmet I just felt something."

Good

"Strange, you know where Sandra is?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:13 am

"Now that you mention it, she did Sandra did say herself and Tanesha would of been here by now." Sandra was among the group that intended to get here early. Katy hadn't thought about it until Roberta came in.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:21 am

Ashe shrugged " As you wish "

------------------------------------------

" Sandra and Tanesha are running a little late, dont worry, they shall be joining us " Emmet smiled but his eyes pierced Roberta, conveying that he understood that she had felt the power surge, but that everything was fine.

Victoria finished issuing some orders to a few cheerleaders and headed for the cafe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:59 am

Tie sat down at the edge of the roof and nearby and watched the sky as it slowly mirrored Hell's crimson color. "Lovely." she tapped her finger on the ground powerful enochian symbols began forming all over the roof. Ashe noticed that they appeared to form a barrier around the roof. Strong enough to repel most forms of intrusion briefly.

"So, I was wondering if anyone would be too bothered if I suddenly received my grace or at least part of it. What do you think?"

He could tell she wasn't joking not in the least, but to just get even a portion of her power back so quickly sounded insane. However, he could tell there was an important reason for why she even asked him. Tie wasn't known for being considerate.

------------------------------------------------

Roberta felt a little worried until Emmet assuaged her fears. There was obviously something going on, but she knew if Emmet wasn't too worried yet then she didn't need to be. "Oh okay then. I'll go ahead and change real quick into our cafe uniform."

-------------------------------------------------

Tyrone's chess club had a wedding theme cafe they were planning for the festival. He just recently finished his part setting up the class for it before rushing towards the club room. He met Victoria on the way there and stopped.

"Thank god I caught you babe. Alright what should I wear for this? I kind of want to fit the theme of the cafe, but I'm not sure if I should wear the maid outfit Emmet made. I don't really think I'm cute enough to be maid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:23 am

Ashe just starred at her for a moment " I imagine that wouldnt sit too well with the people upstairs, it hasnt been very long since you lost your grace. Such an act has much hubris to it, at worst it would be seen as it spitting in fath- your fathers eye and I need not tell you what that leads too " his usual monotone seemed to have a little more life in it now " At least, it would warrant some intervention or monitoring to see what your up too. With a fragment of your grace anyway. Why are you asking me? "
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria just shook her head, suppressing the laughter that was threatening to come up " I dunno Ty, you certainly have the legs for it " She grinned " Or maybe go with a kilt look, like Riku. Whatever way, im sure Emmet will wanna do a few alterations to better fit the cafe and your personal taste " She had to admit, Emmet knew his stuff, she had no complaints about her own maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:11 am

With the worry of Sandra put to rest, Katy and Tesla decided it was time they changed into their outfits as well having spent the morning prepping stuff.    Both went to a nearby shower room to change clothing having the outfits with them.   They returned after a short time in maids outfits.  

Katy returned wearing a vibrant blue outfit with a ocean backdrop and just a touch of white along the trims. Tesla's outfit was more highly sexualized being borderline appropriate and studded with diamonds. Tesla and Emmet made a outfit that would sure as hell turn heads, but remained careful enough not to push it to the point where Tesla would get in trouble for wearing it.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 am

Tie nodded and knew Ashe was right pretty much about everything. "Everything you said makes it sound so appealing." she smiled then leaned back. "I'm asking you because I want you to know about my plans. You are so aware of the many performers we have here in this school. So many want the spotlight and even now our sweet Sandra might be consumed by it"

Of course, Tie was one of many who sensed Sandra's power and she quickly moved to mask and isolate its signature so that those beyond Genosha would have a hard time knowing where it came from. Still she was another factor in the many skirmishes that occurred. "I wish to bathe my friends competition in holy light regardless of consequence. We have so many hounds trying to circle to the point I may need a simple boost to at least keep track of them. However, considering your circumstances with our family I'll rethink it"

------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah I do have some nice legs, but I'll go with the butler outfit. I'll be nice and let Riku be the best looking man in the room with a kilt." he kissed her as a thank you for the playing along and they went to the club room. When they walked in he saw Katy, Tesla and Riku already dressed up.

"Wow you two look very pretty and Riku you're lookin badass in that kilt." he complemented them but at this point he really couldn't wait to see Victoria when she changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:30 am

"Pretty" Tesla questioned. "Hell nah Tyrone, I'm the sexiest bitch in this house." Katy smiled amused. "I think Emmet or Riku would have something to say to that." Tesla smirked at Katy's comment. "Well Emmet and Riku would be wrong."

Katy enjoyed seeing this side of Tesla. For a few weeks it was like she'd been fading into the backup, Katy had wondered if she'd given up trying to compete with Emmet and the likes. But tonight she seemed to have regained her flair and confidence. She viewed herself as top bitch in this house and it seemed nobody was going to be telling her otherwise. Maybe she was fed up with being just another spoke on the wheel, so to say. Whatever the case, Katy was happy Tesla had re-sparked some fire. It suited her well.

"Well sexiest is up for debate. But I think your certainly a top runner for sluttiest person in the room." Tesla smirked again. "I'll take that as a positive."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:05 am

" Holy light eh? " Ashe seemed to be starring off into space for a moment, suddenly the roof was bathed in the light of heaven, Tie recognized it of course, suprised that he could still call upon it. But it gradually flickered and became darker, bringing with it the stench of hell, the two opposing forces seemed to be colliding in opposition and yet a strange fusion.

The storm gradually faded away, Ashe let out a breath and ran his hands through his hair. It had been awhile since he'd let his power loose, however brief. He was content with playing the role of a teacher, imparting knowledge was what he knew well. But he couldnt deny the call of the battle field that was so appealing as well. Though whether it was the angel or the demon that wanted it, he couldnt say.

" Do what you want, as an angel It's more naturally for me to ignore you. But your also, for all intent and purposes, your a student under my charge and I wouldnt be a good teacher if I didnt make sure no harm came to a student " his facial muscles shifted around somewhat, in the whisps of a smile, at his statement and the depths of irony it held.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria headed for the backroom to change into her uniform, asking briefly about Tanesha and Sandra, it was a little strange that they werent one of the first people there. Riku bumped fist with Tyrone " You know it dude " he gave a little twirl for emphasis. Emmet, doing one last check that everything was clean, supplies were stocked, accoustics were still excellent . Once he deemed that everything met his standards, took a seat to relax before the festival started.

" Tesla dawling, your beauty is certainly undeniable, your attention to detail and overall style is excellent and praise worthy " he smiled brightly as he spoke, meanwhile Riku seemed to be counting backwards on his hand as Emmet finished " In a few more years and maturation, you ay just reach the edge off my level, dont give up now, life is all about reaching for the stars "

He winked, though playful, Tesla got the sense that Emmet truly did think highly of her and viewed her as an actual rival. Both as a performer and general, her actions with Adrian and Katy had not gone unnoticed. She appeared to be giving it her all to try and surpass him, that would take her far in the future, her ambition was strong and Emmet felt oddly proud of her.

Riku snorted " You bad bitches can have the music, but im afraid i've cornered the market on slutdom, though maybe I should dig up that old black book.....binder.....file cabinet......ok i've had to archive it and it's constantly being updated. I may just make a website out of it for kicks "

Victoria rejoined the group as Kaiser, Noah, and Garfield changed into their uniforms. Adrian entered the room just as Cordelia's telepathic voice was broadcasted all over the island.

" Alright lovelies, it's that time off year again, the time when Genosha High School opens it's expansive doors and welcomes all to come and enjoy the festivities we've prepared. The students have put their hearts and souls into their displays and hope that you enjoy yourself to the fullest and make many wonderful memories. Not to mention spend lots of money, but I jest, not really, I Cordelia Goodman hereby declare The school festival.........................................................................................................OPEN!!! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:59 am

Tanesha was still bedside with Sandra holding her girlfriends hand. The festival had just opened and while it would be disappointing to miss it, Sandra was more important. Tanesha stood up to go get a coffee expecting to be here for a while, but when she tried to walk away she felt Sandra hold on to her hand. "Babe don't, the coffee is very bad today." Tanesha looked back to see Sandra sit up, Tanesha was overjoyed but then quickly worried again as Sandra looked uncomfortable.

"Babe what's wrong?" Sandra smiled, she always appreciated Tani's concern. "It's just a headache. It'll pass, don't worry. When the Phoenix Force flares up, it pushes my telepathy and telekinese vastly beyond their natural limits. Doing that comes with a price though. I usually just sleep right though and wake up feeling fine, I guess this time I woke up early."

Tani thought it might of been her, holding Sandra's hand and fixing away the girls hair while she slept. But Sandra quickly shot down that thought. "Don't worry, it wasn't you Tani." Tanesha asked if she wanted a migraine pill or something, but Sandra doubted anything like that would help. Tanesha then remembered the miracle doctor but Sandra refused to let her hand go. "Tanesha, babe, please relax. I'm fine and the headache will pass soon enough. I'm flattered your so worried and want to help, but please, trust me OK?"

Tanesha agreed to listen to Sandra, Tanesha laid Sandra back down to rest her head on the pillow, and got comfortable beside her. Tanesha asked how Sandra knew about the coffee being bad. Sandra couldn't really explain it, but she seemed to have some level of awareness of things going on, even in her sleep.

-----

Tesla had all intentions of reaching more then merely the edge of Emmet's level in this playful "rivalry" they had, if one wanted to call it that. With Cordelia message however the game of 1 ups had to take a back seat. Tesla spoke up "Well now looks like it's time. Lets make this the best damn festival Genosha has ever bared witness to before!"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Tanesha sighed in relief, seeing Sandra passed out, it worried her. But there was more to it, Tansha rememebered everthing that happened before the phoenix had taken away the memories of Sandra, including waking up to Sandra's mutilated body in her bed. She closed her eyes and shuddered, fighting back the tears that threatened to form from the horrible memory. Immortal or not, she didnt ever want to see her girlfriend like that again. Part of the reason she was training with Katy so hard, she'd even asked professor Ashe for extra lessons in power theory and application, seeing what she could learn with her power.

She loved Sandra, that was the one thing she knew above all else, even with these conflicting feelings, the fear " Um Sandra, what did you mean that Karen wont ever bother us again? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice was still busy with her spell, in the center of the room a large hookah set up had appearing. Pulling the long pipe over, she took a puff and blew out a long stream of smoke. Nina could smell the strong stench of tobacco but something else she couldnt quite place.

Who

Are

You?

She whipped around, looking for the mysterious voice, but couldnt find anyone.

" Relax, all part of the spell, hmm would you like to see? "

Alice offered the pipe to Nina in clear invitation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasnt long till they had their first customers, a young couple in their mid twenties, came in and Emmet immediately greeted the " Welcome to the True Notes musical cafe, please have a seat " she smiled broadly as he led them to their seats and produced some menues. After a moment, the man made his selection " Barracuda " a cinnamon tea with hints of jasmine, a strong blend with kick. Emmet bowed proffessionally

" Excellent choice, would you like the perfomance that comes with it? "

The man said sure and music immediately started playing. Emmet floated over to the stage where Tesla was waiting, determined to dominate the first song played, Emmet grinned as he'd planning for just the occasion. Tesla asked if he was sure he wanted in on the number " It's not rock, not broadway "

He shrugged " I'm familiar with all forms of music, dawling, shall we rock then? "

" We shall "

Emmet:
So this ain't the end, I saw you again today
I had to turn my heart away, eeh
Smiled like the sun, kisses for everyone
And tales, it never fails, alright!

Tesla:
You lying so low into the weeds
Yeah, bet you wanna ambush me

Emmet (and Tesla):
You have me (down, down, down, down on my knees)
(Now) Wouldn't you (Tesla: Woo)
(Barracuda?) Oh, yeah (Tesla: Oooh!)

Emmet:
Back over time we were all trying for free
You met up with porpoise and me, uh uh

Tesla:
No right no wrong, selling a song, a name
Whisper game
And if the real thing don't do the trick

Emmet and Tesla:
You better make up something quick
(Emmet: You gonna) burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick
Now, woo, Barracuda?
(Tesla: Awoo!) (Emmet: Oooh yeah!)
(Tesla: Oh yeah)

"Sell me, sell you" the porpoise said
Dive down deep now save my head

Emmet:
You (Tesla: Oh!)
I think you got the blues too, yeah

Emmet and Tesla:
All that night and all the next
Swam without looking back

Emmet (and Tesla):
Made for the western pools (silly, silly fools!)
Oooh yeah!

If the real thing don't do the trick
You better (make up something quick)
You gonna (burn, burn, burn, burn, burn into the wick)

Ooh, Barra-Barracuda (Tesla: Barra-barracuda!)
Yeah! Yeah! Oooh noo woah! Oooh! C'mon yeah yeah! (Tesla: Ooh!)
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Barracuda! (Tesla: Ooh!)

Emmet and Tesla:
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Tesla:
Ooh, hey (Emmet: Barracuda)

Emmet and Tesla:
Barracuda!

The perfomane turned out amazing, there were moments when Emmet and Tesla forgot they were singing on a modest sized stage in the cafe. No, they were on a massive stage, belting out the lyrics to a wild crowd. As they sang, more people gradually walked in, completely enthralled by the performance. Emmet and tesla were both breathing hard as the song came to the end and applause exploded.

Emmet smiled as he started fixing his hair, they'd started head banging in the middle of the performance, much to the excitement of the crowd " Well miss Nova, I do belive this will be a festival to remember. He could feel energy buzzing over his skin, the magic of music, the perfect high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Sandra thought about the question for a moment. "Well, I didn't kill her. You remember back when I returned, and out of anger I almost Killed Karen but you managed to talk some sense into me, so I put Karen to sleep in a comatose state instead. Well... I didn't quite let her off the hook scott free. The week Karen spent "sleeping", she actually spent living, well, in hell. All the pain Karen caused me, you and Emmet, I mentally put all that pain back on her and multiplied it several times worse.

Hmm, to get the short version. Lets just say Karen is terrified of me by now, and she won't dare lay a figure on any of us again, not after what she'd been though. If I wanted I could of left her comatose the rest of her life, to spend the next 70 to 80 years in bed suffering from a nightmare she can't awaken from. But that would of been to cruel, even for somebody as nasty as her. So I came by this morning and woke her up. Didn't really intend to summon the Phoenix, I guess I just got a bit emotional when I seen her face."

-----

"Sure. Why not." The voice had put Nina on edge, but she had no reason to distrust Alice. Nina accepted the pipe. "Just to be sure, you know I'm a vampire right? That wouldn't cause any, um lets say complications, would it?"

-----

Tesla had straightened away her own hair which had gotten pretty messy with the headbanging. "I agree. And it's only been the first song." Tesla felt proud about this opening performance. Though had felt both herself and Emmet still had more to give. "We'll so be jockying for the top spot but the time the night is out."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 am

" Alright, thats everything, how are you feeling now, Mr.Ventro? "

" Much better now, Dr.Spayde, thank you so much. Don't know how I missed those last few steps "

Milo got off of the bench and stretched his right leg out. He'd been running down the stairs, eager to get to the festival, missed a step and went tumbling, breaking his leg in the process. But after a few minutes with Dr.Spayde, he wass good as new. He sighed, he felt so weak and pathetic, even with his power of single ability replication, he didnt feel like he amounted to much.

He looked at all the students who had amazing powers and could use and control them to perffection. His power didnt seem to have reason or rhyme to it, how it worked or what power it let him use. He shook his head, he was starting to get depressed and this supposed to be a week of fun, he could dwell on his problems later, hey maybe Emmet would wanna go another round.

Milo held out his hand, a sudden thought overtaking him, as William shook his hand, he shuddered as he felt the doctors power pass into him. Quickly taking his hand back, Milo bid him a farewell and ran off.

William shook his head, he suppose he should ignore the fact that Milo just copied his power, Biokinesis was not a power to be used without deep knowledge of anatomy. He sat at his computer and looked through the student, pulling up Milo Ventro. Fairly mediocre academically and his ability wasnt much to speak of either. Through physical contact he could replicate another mutants power. The downsides were that he could only hold one power at a time and it appeared to be somewhat weaker then it's origin, not to ention his control ratio was poor.

William sighed in annoyance, without a doubt, this was going to get messy, well he'd deal with it when the time came. FFor nowhe would go back to hi experiments. He paused before exiting out of Milo's file, a grin splitting his face " Hmm, well Mr.Ventro, maybe your life can be given some worth after all "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice smiled " Of course not, nothing holy in origin, I can assure you " Nina's vampirism was a little cause for concern, given that her little brother was also on the island, though they hadnt crossed paths yet and she was hoping to keep it that way. Having an undead on the same team she was on however was painting a rather large target on their backs, she'd need to think of a way to protect Nina.

Nina took the pipe and after a moment, took a puff. Suddenly the room seemed to get bigger or was that just her imagination, she took another puff and the the smoke she let out seemed to fill the whole room, spreading out further as the room expanded more and more. Something large appeared to be moving through the smoke, twisting it's body around them.

Alice was lounging on some cusions made of smoke and gestured for Nina to join us, the vampire sat next to her, taking one last puff before handing the pipe back to Alice. She looked up and couldnt describe what she was seeing, an endless kaledeschope of colors was the closest. The large shape looked overhead, in the form of a massive caterpillar adorned with a monicale and it's own pipe.

Tanesha just nodded as Sandra explained what had happened and to say she was feeling uneasy, would be putting it mildly. What Sandra just described was terrifying and incredible, Tanesha knew a little of what telepaths were capable of and what Sandra just described was some advanced stuff, when had she grown that much? Was it the phoenix empowering, if so what else would she be capable of, if pushed far enough?

Reaching up, Tanesha wiped the sweat from her brow, she hadnt noticed that she'd started sweating. She squeezed Sandra's hand a little tighter, as an anchor, to physically show it was still her and not some formless mass of power. It was still Sandra, the girl she loved so very much and had lost only to have her back now.

Tanesha suddenly noticed the time " Oh damn, were late, festival's started and we've got shifts in the cafe, come on " she stood up and smiled " Cant let the others do all the work and have all the fun "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:28 am

Sandra had forgotten about the festival with everything else that had been going on. Sandra stood from the bed and returned her girlfriends smile. "Right. Lets go have some fun." Sandra was starting to show a lot of excitement, remembering how excited she was waiting for this event. Sandra realized all this Phoenix talk had made Tanesha a bit uncomfortable, hell she had even started sweating. But there was lots of time to worry about that later, right now they where needed at the cafe.

-----

Nina had seen a lot in her life time, she'd even had experience with some LSD back in her human years. But this seemed to be on a whole other level entirely.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Sandra and Tanesha arrived at the choir room/cafe, just as a performance started.

Roberta:
Gloria
You're always on the run now
Running after somebody
You gotta get him somehow

Noah:
I think you've got to slow down
Before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown
So be careful not to show it

Noah and Roberta:
You really don't remember
Was it something that he said?
Are the voices in your head
Calling Gloria?

Gloria
Don't you think you're fallin'?

Kiya:
If everybody wants you
Why isn't anybody callin'?
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line, oh-oh-oh
Calling Gloria

Noah and Kiya (True Notes):
Gloria (Gloria)
I think they got your number (Gloria)
I think they got your alias (Gloria)
That you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember

Kiya (and Noah):
Was it something that they said?
(Are the voices in your head calling Gloria?)

Noah, Kiya, and Roberta:
Gloria

Roberta (and Noah with True Notes):
A-ha-ha, a-ha-ha (Gloria)
Don't you think you're (fallin'?)
If everybody (wants you)

Noah, Kiya, and Roberta:
Why isn't anybody callin'?
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line, oh-oh-oh
Calling Gloria

Noah and Kiya (True Notes):
Gloria (Gloria)
I think they got your number (Gloria)
I think they got your alias (Gloria)
That you've been living under (Gloria)

Roberta (Kiya):
But you really don't remember (Woah, oh)

Noah (Kiya and Roberta):
Was it something that they said? (Ooh)
Are the voices in your head (Ooh)
Calling Gloria? (Aah)

Noah, Kiya, and Roberta with True Notes:
Gloria (Roberta: Oh, Gloria) (Kiya: Ooh)

Kiya with the True Notes):
Gloria (Roberta: Oooh) (Noah: Oh)
Gloria (Roberta: I think they got your number) (Kiya: Oh, oh, oh)
Gloria (Roberta: Gloria)(Kiya: Ooh)

True Notes:
Gloria (Roberta: Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh)

Kiya with the True Notes (Roberta):
Gloria (Do-do) (Kiya and Roberta: Uh-oh)

Kiya and Roberta with the True Notes:
Gloria (Roberta: Gloria) (Kiya: Ooh)

True Notes:
Gloria (Roberta: They got your, they got your number)

Noah, Kiya, and Roberta with the True Notes:
Gloria

They were met with strong applause the three took a bow and Garfield brought the couple who'd requested the song, their drinks. Sandra and Tanesha headed for the back to change into their uniforms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The caterpillar blew out a large cloud of smoke that wrapped around Karen and formed a coccoon. Looming closer, it seemed to open it's mouth a spew out thousands of tiny caterpillars that in turn vomited out more.

" I'm sure none of this makes any sense to you, but thats kinda the point, the only way to bring Karen back to herself is with some good old fashioned madness, after all, were all a little mad here "

Alice said with a twisted smile on her face, completely enraptured with the show " By the time im done, Karen will be back, better then ever, and ready to deal with our little fire bird "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:57 pm

That comment made Nina think about that. "Speaking of that. Karen already killed that Sandra day. She mutilated her mercilessly and took her life. But then she returned from death to cause this. Assuming we're dealing with some type of immortal here, how are we going to deal with that?"

-----

Tanesha and Sandra changed quickly. Sandra's maid outfit included tones of red to go with her hair color. She had black stocking like gloves that went 3/4 the way up the arms, and black thigh high stockings on the legs accompanied with darkish red heels.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 am

“Angel, teacher?” Tie smiled at Ashe and looked genuinely confused. “Well you’re not an Angel. Maybe you were, but not anymore. However, I’ll at least allow you to play the role of teacher.” The fallen angel spoke as if she knew more about him than he did, but Ashe could tell it was just another one of her overly confident declarations. She stood to her feet and stretched, the barrier slowly faded from the roof.

“I think it’s time for me to actually help my club today. Maybe you should come by our café today. There will be food, drink and possibly a few explosions.” She walked away leaving the roof to Ashe.

When the latest performance was, over Tyrone was already working and dressed in a standard butler outfit. Black tuxedo and bow tie, silver vest, white dress shirt and gloves. The café was bustling with people both students and faculty. There were even a few Genosha residents there just to enjoy the festival.

“Ah yes fashionably late!” Tie announced as she walked in and headed straight for the changing room. Tyrone shook his head and headed back to grab a few orders until he saw Adrian who he stopped to chat with. “So how much you wanna bet something explodes today?” he joked but he could notice a trend when he saw one. Everything seemingly going well and then it gets ruined. Of course, at that moment a chill went through the air. Not everyone but the magically inclined could feel the supernatural sensation. Tyrone noticed someone walk through the door at that exact moment. A young man who looked like a student

Tyrone thought something was odd and looked at him almost examining the newcomer. He was of average height, had pale skin and short black hair. He walked in almost nervously taking careful steps and trying not to look anyone in the eye. Tyrone quickly walked over to the new guest to greet him. He seemed a little unnerving, but for now he was a guest.

“Hello! Welcome to True Notes musical café! Please have a set.”
He was briefly startled by the introduction but kept his composure. “Hi and ok.” He mumbled. Tyrone assumed he was simply shy and led him over to his seat although part of him was on alert. At this time Tie walked out of the dressing room with a frown. The maid uniform she wore was a tight fitting black and white uniform. Short skirt with frills, black stocking and heels. She also wore a white cap.

“Oh my something smells foul and it isn’t the usual suspect.” Tie detected the familiar smell of the underworld that follows a demon. It was familiar, but different. Like the creature known as Deathgun or “DEATHGUN!”

Roberta was walking back with some dishes when she noticed Tie. Her almost lingerie esque outfit wasn’t the issue, but the look in her eyes looked as if she was starting a hunt. These days she could sense intense aggression even through body language. She couldn’t sense the demonic energy, but something was clearly wrong. “Oh, please God let us have this one day or at least delay the next clusterfuck for a few hours.” She silently prayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next