Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 am

Sandra and Tanesha was now out taking orders. Sandra comes to a table of fellow school students who puts in the request to have Gangnam Style performed. She smiles confidently and replies with "coming right up". Sandra speaks with Tanesha, Tesla comes over offering her services as well does Kiya. Even though Kiya had just performed, being a cyborg had it's benefits. She had not tired and her voice was not soar, she could really go all day if she wanted to. Emmet wanted to join but Tesla insisted he sit this one out. Her argument was that the group shouldn't use all their top talents at once. But in reality, she just didn't want Emmet stealing the lime light. Tesla knew it wasn't on purpose, but when Emmet was on stage it becomes a fight just to get noticed, as all eyes want to naturally gravitate towards him. Everyone around him often found themselves in the situation where they have to exert themselves extra hard just to rival Emmet's aura and be noticed. And even then, how many eyes are really on you compared to Emmet still.

Tesla would of loved to take the lead on this performance, but it was decided and fairly so that Sandra would take lead. Tanesha, Tesla and Kiya would all play backup dancers/vocals. The music kicks in and the performance starts.

All 4 girls gave it every last ounce they had had in this song clearly looking to steal the show and set the new bar. The friendly competitive nature of the True Notes setting in Sandra pulled off her lead role to perfection, as did Tani, Tesla and Kiya in their backup roles.

At the end of such as high energy song Sandra found herself wore out and out of breath, having given it everything. Tani was also wore out from the dance moves but being a backup she wasn't as out of breath as her girlfriend. The girls wiped the sweat from their foreheads and took a bow to a crowd that was almost deafening with applause. Kiya obviously showed no signs of stress at all but the worse one after the performance was Tesla.

Despite the break, Tesla had still been feeling some of the effects of her earlier performance with Emmet. She finished the song, and flawlessly at that. Her iron will to be the best would not allow Tesla to make even the smallest slip up regardless of how fatigued she was feeling. She was finishing the performance, and at the level of standards she felt was necessary for a True Note. And she damn well matched her classmates note to note, toe to toe. However in doing two high tasking performances so close to each other, Tesla was beat out to the point where had Kiya not been there to catch her, Tesla's legs would of collapsed from under her due to exhaustion.

Kiya helped Tesla take a bow to the crowd then aided her off stage. Kiya brought Tesla over to a sitting area reserved for the True Notes had they needed to stop and rest, which Tesla badly needed a rest right now. Sandra and Tani soon made their way over as well, Tesla had not gone unnoticed to them and they where concerned for their classmate.

If Sandra had known Tesla had performed to such a high level alongside Emmet not very long ago, she would not of allowed Tesla to join such a taxing performance as Gangnam Style. Sandra felt a bit guilty, she was the local telepath of the group, she should of known. While Tesla deserved blame as well for taking on such a performance so quickly without proper rest in between, Sandra still felt guilty that she allowed Tesla to even make that mistake.

Overall Tesla didn't seem to be in any real medical harm, she just needed rest. Sandra told Tesla she had to ease up, she was pushing to hard. Sandra suggested Tesla should sit out the next couple of performances, not even take part in the cafe duties for a little while. Sandra suggested Tesla should just sit back, be a fan, and rest.

When she's rested for a bit, she could then rejoin the group a little later in the night.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:16 am

Alice chuckled lightly as she twirled the hookah pipe " Immortality is a flimsy word if you think about it, their are multiple methods of dealing with the so called unkillable ones. Various mystical items of old and spells ranging back to the age of the gods. Hmm, one of those univited guest of a week ago was one such person, those terrifying eyes of his, can let him cut down immortals. But i'd rather not get involved with such a fellow, if I can help it. Rest assured, i have other ideas "

--------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was wearing a classic made outfit, outfitted with some added colors, Emmet added some purple and green stripes and emeral pumps. Tanesha's hair was done up in a poofy style, nice and curly " I'm going oh naturale today " she said, smiling at her reflection in the mirror and posing " she turned and looked Sandra up and down " Hmm, girl is you lookin fine, bring that over here! "

Sandra laughed and went over to her girlfriend for a quick hug and kiss before heading out to join the others. It was a nice sized crowd at the moment, Roberta was busy baking while the others were moving around from customer to customer. There was a brief lull in musicals at the momoment, but it was about to be broken as Garfield and Kaiser walked onto the stage.

Emmet looked up from the going over the finances with Adrian and smiled brightly, floating over to hug both girls " Dawlings, you both look fabulous! " he'd been right on the mark, of course, when designing both their outfits " I hope your ready to work, cause this crowd is nothing compared to the rush we can expect in a moment "

Suddenly Michael Jacksons " P.Y.T " started playing, this immediately got several people cheering.

Garfield with True Notes harmonizing:
You know, you, you make me feel so good inside, heh
I always wanted a girl like you, such a P.Y.T, Pretty Young Thing, oh!

Garfield:
Where did you come from, baby?
And, ooh, won't you take me there?
Right away, won't you, baby?
Tendoroni, you've got to be
Spark my nature, sugar, fly with me

Garfield with True Notes harmonizing:
Don't you know, now is the perfect time?
We can make it right, hit the city lights
Then tonight ease the lovin' pain
Just let me take you to the max

Garfield (True Notes):
I want to love you (P.Y.T)
Pretty Young Thing
You need some lovin' (T.L.C)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll take you there, oh, ooh
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll take you there

True Notes:
Anywhere you wanna go
(Garfield: Yes, I will)

Kaiser:
Nothin' can stop this burnin'
Desire to be with you
Gotta get to you, baby
Won't you come, it's emergency
Cool my fire yearnin' honey,
Come set me free

Kaiser with True Notes harmonizing:
But don't you know, now is the perfect time?
We can dim the lights just to make it right
In the night, hit the lovin' spot
I'll give you all that I've got

Kaiser (True Notes):
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll take you there
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll take you there

Garfield:
Pretty Young Things, repeat after me
Say Na Na Na (True Notes: Na Na Na)
Na Na Na Na (True Notes: Na Na Na Na)
Na Na Na (True Notes: Na Na Na)
Say Na Na Na Na Na (True Notes: Na Na Na Na Na)
Oh, I'll take you there, take you there

Garfield and Kaiser (True Notes):
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll take you there
Take you there, take you there
Pretty Young Thing
Tender Lovin' Care
I'll Take You There
Take you there, ooh

Ooh! (P.Y.T)
Oh, baby (T.L.C)
Oh, baby
Oh, darling
Ooh, you know, I think it would be real nice if we (P.Y.T)
You and I could, uh, just get together (T.L.C)
You're such a P.Y.T to me
Pretty Young Thing
Oh, baby
Oh, baby
Oh, darling (P.Y.T)
Oh, baby (T.L.C)

Garfield and Kaiser made and interesting combination, Kaiser was definetly the top dancer, but Garfield did a decent job keeping up with him, though mostly letting the other boy show off and perform some of Michael Jacksons best dance moves. Their vocals matched very well for the tone of the song. During the performance, they made a big show of jumping off the stage and dancing around the audience.

Garfield danced over to Emmet to sing directly to him while Kaiser was dancing with Riku. As they finished,the crowd exploded with applaiuse, hey everyone likes MJ.

Riku was immediately eyeing the pale boy, the demonic energy that filled the room was making his hands throb and recall holding that cursed sword. Noah and Kaiser were keeping a close eye on him as well.

Following the amazing performance of gangnam style, Emmet came forward with a tray of strong tea for the girls " A special blend to replenish your energy, amazing performance " he handed them each a cup, his gaze lingering on Tesla in clear concern " Tesla dear, my shift will be over soon, what say we tour the festival together? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:41 am

Nina just gave a slight nod of understanding. It was a curious thought though, with those True Notes apparently having some type of immortal with them, just what else was they hiding?

-----

Tesla hadn't really expected that offer, of course he was everybody friend, but something like this she'd expect him to hang out with one of his boyfriends. She shrugged it off and politely accepted. "That sounds wonderful." Tesla brought the cup o tea up for a sip but paused briefly, she was just curious and wanted to see if she could sniff out what Emmet had added, cause it sure as hell wasn't going to be any old tea. But she didn't detect a hint of anything so she put the thought out of her mind and started drinking.

All the girls thanked Emmet for his praise. No doubt he was the gold standard of the class, so to impress him always made Sandra and much as she would hate to admit it, even Tesla. A thumbs up from Emmet always made them feel accomplished.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:42 am

The instant Deathgun eye’s looked into Riku’s he paused. Time seemingly stopped and all his senses were focused on one individual. Power swelled within him and an uneasy sensation spread throughout the cafe until he was interrupted.

“Um hey you ok?”

“Oh! Sorry just a little distracted. I heard the talent here was good, but I didn’t expect that.”

Tyrone had to ignore the effects of that power had on him, but couldn't just ignore it entirely. He glanced over at Riku then back at Deathgun wondering if they knew each other. Instead of making his obvious uneasiness obvious he smiled and continued.

"Of course, we’re good but I think some of us would be insulted if you just said good. If you see someone else in the club say we’re amazing. That should win someone over.” Tyrone tried to lighten up the mood a bit, but only got a smirk in return. It was still better than what could’ve happened. “So, what would you like?”

“Indeed, I wish to know myself.” Tie seemingly appeared near Tyrone and sat down next to their customer. She grabbed the menu and started looking at it. “Oh, my this reminds me to bring Roberta with me when I go back home. My chef is looking for someone to train."

“Um…” Deathgun could barely speak not knowing whether to flee or attack. Even Fallen Tie was someone most Demons wouldn’t take lightly. “C-Can I have an Apple walnut French toast??”

“Wonderful and would you like a performance?”

“Heads Will Roll by Yeah. Oh, and I heard you all were amazing.”

“Aw that’s cute. However, we’re at the very least divine beings. Come now Tyrone let’s put on a show.”

Before they got on stage Tyrone apologized since it was clear that she scared him. Still it was a little odd how Tie got that reaction from him. As they left he asked briefly “Do you know him?”

“Yeah he tried to kill us a week or two ago I think.”

“So, we’re singing and dancing instead of fighting. Sounds cool.”

The room was dark for a moment until llights shone on the stage revealing the pair as the eery electronic sound of a mellotron keyboard filled the cafe.

Another performance, another pleased audience who clapped and cheered for the True Notes as they finished yet another great performance. Tie basked in the audience praise for a moment while Tyrone was mostly surprised he could do as well as he did.

“I see you’ve been practicing Mr. Hill. Continue to do so and you may have a career in entertainment.”

“Sounds fun but I got a family business to inherit. Half the reason I’m at this school is to find future business contacts, but that’s another depressing story for later. Right now, I guess you can talk to our guest while I get the food. He looks happy at least.” Tyrone looked at Deathgun who now appeared to be just a young, pale teenager clapping for a great performance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:12 am

Riku narrowed his eyes as he felt another spike of demonic energy, his teeth lengthened into fangs out of irratation and his nails became claws, tearing through the menu he'd been holding at the time, who did this bitch think he was? Before the situation could escalate, Kaiser placed a hand on the demons shoulder and squeezed lightly, his eyes conveying a clear message. Dont blow the room up.

Letting out a breath, Riku calmed down and magicked up another menu for the people he'd scared. Noah was even more on guard now as well, as he took the latest customers orders, he countered over how many black keys he had stored on his person and possible angles. Following the end of Tie and Tyrones performance, Riku had just handed over a customers order when another one made a song request. It took him a second to realize what the person wanted.

His shift over, Emmet changed into a crimson red t-shirt and saphire blue shorts with black designs running down leg portions, a pair of sandles, and shades. Other people like Garfield and Adrian were heading out as well, himself would be back towards the evening for a closing shift. He headed over to Tesla and offered his arm " shall we be on our way? "

The room suddenly went pitch black, cutting off vision entirely, several people cried out. Suddenly the darkness seemed to ooze back and converge on the stage, Riku formed out of it, a broad grin on his face, his teeth still a bit sharper then usual. His eyes were focused on deathgun, giving off not an ounce of hostility, he snapped his fingers and the beginning of a song started playing " As requested by our guest " Dead or Lie " by Maon Kurosaki "

Riku:
Standard, that voice calling to me.
Saying "no" to yesterday... but that has no connection!
Stardust, a game score filled with holes.
Dead or alive, dead or alive, I just want to see freedom!
Going out into the closed off night, I'll be eaten away.
A liar with a transparent weapon.
For what purpose? What do you protect? So immature.
I'll destroy it all with this bullet!
Even in this looping monochrome world without light,
Never end, never end, my heart will never be stained.
In this end of worlds, I'll grab even the smallest amount of hope in this despair.
With my trembling fingers, I'll set my sights and search for the future!

As Riku sang and danced around the stage, shadows would occasional rise up in humanoid form to dance with him, then still in perfect sync with the music, kill themselves in different ways. Oddly enough, though he was singing in japanese, people found that they understood exactly what he was saying. As the song came to a close, all of the shadow figures converged on Riku and " impaled him "as he felt backwards and splatered into ink, only to form perfectly fine and take a bow.

This was met with much applause, particularly for many anime enthusist and wee-other people. Riku jumped off the stage and brushed off the remnants of ink and fixing his top hat that gotten a little roughed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:14 pm

"Impressive use of adding in ones powers" Tesla admitted. Seeing they where plunged into darkness before they could leave, the two had stayed for Riku's performance. Tesla was still amused by how gentlemen like Emmet was and linked arms with him. "Alright, lets blow this joint." There was several ways that could of been taken. It could of been literal, sexual, but Tesla was pretty sure Emmet would understand it in a turn of phrase manner meaning "lets get out of here."

Tesla followed Emmet's lead out, she didn't know what Emmet had put in that tea but it certainly worked. The girl felt great and energized, ready at any moment to get back back on stage and own the mic once more.

Also revitalized by Emmet's special tea, Sandra and Tanesha was also back out on the floor taking orders. Sandra came up to the table where a group of girls sat together. The one red head of the group in particular caught Sandra's attention. The girl seemed to slightly share some of Sandra's features, but she ignored it for now and took the groups orders. Once the food was ready the song request came in for Photograph by Nickleback. Sandra put the girls orders though before talking stage with Tanesha. There wasn't many backup vocals in this song, only a few lines. So this was for the most part a solo performance.

Sandra didn't dance much during this song, it would not have fit. Sandra stood in front of the mic as the room dimmed, a lone spotlight shined down on her from above which only slightly illuminated Tanesha, the music hit and Sandra simply sung the song. The end result was just beautiful. Sandra's main advantage over the others had always been how emotionally connected she got to music she liked, how how she could spread that feeling outwards towards the other. And this song was certainly one Sandra connected to on a emotional level. With tears in her eyes by the end of the song, Sandra took a bow to cheering fans. The people in the room could all feel just how much Sandra had missed her family and her home, it was a feeling many in this school could relate to. Tanesha herself was surprised she had gotten though the song, as it made her think about her little sister. She walked forward, the two girls shared a moment then embraced, Sandra resting her head on Tani's shoulder as the other girl comfort her. The crowd applaud once again at such a tender sweet moment under the spotlight.

Eventually the two girls stepped off stage.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 am

Festival layed out before them, Emmet and Tesla began their tour through it. Picking up a brochure, it was quickly shown that seeing the whole thing in one day was impossible to see the whole thing in one day. They decided on a section and started walking, it was a long hallway full of decorations and stands, ranging from games and food. It was a lot to take in, but the best way to experience life was dive right in.

They stopped at a stand that was selling hotdogs, each one different and more delicious looking then the last. Emmet purchased two of them, his made with sour cream, and shredded cheese, with line of sweet and sour sauce. Tesla preferred her food with some kick, her hot dog came with slices of jalapeno's , tomatoe and fire alarm hot sauce. Grabbing some lemonade from another stand, they sat down and ate their food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 am

Tesla waited until both herself and Emmet had eaten. She finished with drinking some of her lemonade before wiping her mouth with the napkin and speaking. "That sauce has a nice little kick to it, good stuff. Well, for a hotdog anyway. I guess spicy food wouldn't do anything for you Emmet, being a fire guy and all." Tesla assumed a guy like Emmet would have a natural heat resistance. Thus spicy foods would just come off normal to him.

Looking around this event was huge. "It's almost unbelievable how much stuff had been put together with this."

-----

Back at the cafe Kiya had gotten the request to do Smiling Faces by Undisputed Truth. After finding a supporting vocalist in Adrian the two took center stage and the music started playing.

The performance the two put on was solid, if not even a bit unnerving with a hint of truth ringing through the lyrics. Kiya's gaze had passed by Sandra's a couple of times, and each time had left Sandra a bit unsettled. Sandra had stopped feeling threatened by the cyborg a while ago. But something about these lyrics, it was putting Sandra on edge.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Tie sat at the table with Deathgun just across from him and staring. The mild discomfort he felt was ignored as he looked at Riku on stage. This time he could restrain his more predatory nature and focus more on the music. As Riku finished Tie smacked the table breaking Deathgun out of his stare.
“While I do find your kind almost unbearable to even tolerate I must say Riku has good taste in kilts. I assume you agree with me. Of course, you do you appear almost enthralled. Even when a more amazing entity is in your presence.”

Deathgun simply ignored her until his food came. “What do you want fallen?” his voice turned from a nervous whisper to something more ominous and deeper.

“Finally, a question! Why are you here?”

“I just wanted to enjoy the festival. No one fights today.” His voice went back to a whisper, but it seemed genuine. Tie was always mistrustful of creatures from Hell so this barely qualified as sufficient. “You won’t trust me, but it’s the truth. The same for my friends. Although…” he looked up at Tie quickly then back to his food. “I think one of them might change their minds though.”
Tie tilted her head slightly at him wondering what he meant by that. Took only a moment for her to realize it as she touched her neck. “Oh don’t worry your pale little head about it.”

“We also know what you have done fallen one. The Way of the Champion is an old ritual however the darkness will shroud even heroes. For DEATH-“

“So tomorrow afterschool?”

“Um what?”

“The final battle in which I show you your innards. Around five maybe?”

Deathgun visibly calmed down as it seemed Tie immediately knew what they were planning. “Uh yeah yes sorry for not saying so sooner.”

“Splendid! Also, you’re most welcome for my presence and the food I guess.” As she got up she looked back at him over her shoulder “I shouldn’t need to say this but avoid using hostages. It’s getting a little boring.”

With that Tie decided to assist more customers the only way she could. Arrogance with care. Deathgun finished his plate and then swiftly left. The moment he entered the hallway his presence slowly faded into shadow as he followed the path Emmet and Tesla took. He wasn’t afraid of Tie, but knew Emmet at least was a target. Keeping him relatively safe would be prudent for the plan to work smoothly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Wondering what the song had Sandra had taken a seat at a table. Before long a face Sandra had seen before sat beside her. It was the red hair girl from earlier. "Oh hello... Juliet was it?" The other girl looked surprised. "Oh did I give you my name?" Sandra thought back on it and smiled. "Actually no, you didn't but I'm telepathic." Juliet gave a smile. "Oh that cool. So maid, what's on your mind? You look a little uneasy."

"Sandra, by the way." Sandra didn't want the girl to keep referring to her as Maid. "Well, to answer your question, that song gave me the chills." Juliet realized Sandra was talking about Smiling Faces. "Do you think that lady may want to hurt you? Lets go kick her ass then, trust me I'm a great fighter. I'm also a big fan." Sandra asks "of the True Notes?" Juliet pauses briefly "Well actually, I'm more so a fan of you. Your the best Sandra. Well, shall we get to taking care of your problem?"

Sandra didn't quite know how to take Juliet's phrases, but quickly responded to the girl "Um no, actually that lady, Kiya, she helped save my girlfriends life, and mine on multiple occasions." Juliet was aware of Sandra's relationship with Tanesha, they didn't exactly hide it, so this didn't surprise her. "If that Kiya lady helped save your lives so often, why do you fear her then?" Sandra had been asking herself that very same question. "That's what I'm wondering."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:15 am

Riku was leaning against a counter, waiting for Roberta to hand him an order, it was getting close to his clock out time and the opening for his haunted house, he grinned wickedly, excited to show it off, he was debating whether he should hand out adult diapers for it as he watched Kiya and Adrians performance, shaking his head " Robbie, Subtlety is such a lost art "

Might as well have a giant banner hanging and proclaiming their ulterior motives. Kiya's were pretty obvious but Adrians were a bit harder to define, Riku could smell the death on him that was for sure but he hadnt done anything to the group as a whole, yet anyway. He inspected his nails as he turned a slight gaze towards the table Deathgun was sitting at and Tie was standing close too.

His hearing was good enough that he caught what was being said and narrowed his eyes, a supernatural smackdown was on the horizon, that he knew, but not that it could be coming so soon. He mentally made a note to mentally contact the others later, they'd been getting antzy with being stuck in the house, they'd enjoy some action.

Tanesha had just gotten a request for a song and after a moment, turned to Victoria. The two had been gradually working on restoring their friendship and it occured to Tanesha that they hadnt sung a duet together since they joined the club "Hey Vicky, wanna help me with this song? "

" Oh, of course Tani " Victoria was playing it cool, but it was obvious she was happy to sing with Tanesha and it made the other girl smile. They got on the stage and got into position as the music started playing.

Tanesha:
When I was a little girl
I had a rag doll
Only doll I've ever owned

Victoria:
Now I love you just the way
I loved that rag doll
But only now my love has grown

Tanesha:
And it gets stronger, in every way

Tanesha and Victoria:
And it gets deeper, let me say

Tanesha:
And it gets higher

Tanesha and Victoria:
Day by day
Do I love you, my oh my
River deep, mountain high, yeah, yeah, yeah!
If I lost you would I cry?
Oh, how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby

Victoria:
When you were a young boy
Did you have a puppy
That always followed you around?

Tanesha:
Well, I'm gonna be as faithful as that puppy

Tanesha and Victoria:
No, I'll never let you down

Tanesha:
And it grows stronger, like a river flows

Tanesha and Victoria:
And it gets bigger baby, and heaven knows

Tanesha:
And it gets sweeter baby

Tanesha and Victoria:
As it grows
Do I love you my oh my?
River deep, mountain high, yeah, yeah, yeah

Tanesha:
I love you baby like a flower loves the spring

Victoria:
And I love you baby like the robin loves to sing

Tanesha:
And I love you baby like a schoolboy loves his bag

Tanesha and Victori:
And I love you baby, river deep, mountain high

Tanesha:
Oh baby

Victoria:
Oh baby!

Victoria:
Oh woah baby!

Victoria:
Ooh Ooh Ooh! Ooh Ooh Ooh!
Yeah!

Tanesha:
Yeah!

Tanesha and Victoria:
Do I love you my oh my, yeah?
River deep, mountain high, yeah, yeah, yeah

Their years of working together on the cheer squad together shone through as they moved together flawlessly anticipating the others move. They bowed as the audience went wild, the elderly woman that requested the song meeting them on the stage and hugging them, tears in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

Emmet dabbed a napkin at his mouth before responding " Honestly I cant say i'm a fan of spicy foods, cooking them sure, but eating them myself is generally off the table "

He looked around as well, marveling at it all " Yes, it's amazing what people are capable of doing with time and resources and little something extra. Entire civilizations have risen and yet fallen at the same time, new inventions and other such wonders have been crafted and evolved " his tone became misty, as if he'd seen such things happen first hand "

He rubbed the back of his neck, it felt like they were being watched and not the usual kind he enjoyed " How are you feeling? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 am

Sandra and Juliet moved up to the front of the stage during the song, cheering on the performance. Sandra's worries about Kiya was quickly forgotten, surely it was nothing anyway. Sandra smiled, Tani and Victoria looked like they was having fun together, and see Tani happy made Sandra feel happy as well. Seeing how far the two's friendship went back, Sandra figured this was good her girlfriend, to be patching things up.

-----

Tesla had the sensation of being watched as well, but didn't necessarily feel in danger. For Tesla though, especially with the way she dressed, the sensation of being watched was nothing new to her. She paid no mind to it but Emmet's question, that was something that caught her attention as she wasn't expecting it. "I'm feeling fine... why do ask?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 pm

To anyone touring the festival one would notice small groups of students wearing a slightly different version of the school uniform. Light brown with a red band on the right arm. The obvious fascist significance of it was clear enough to get a few complaints. Of course, the ones to receive a lot of them were faculty and some of them directed it to the school disciplinary committee. Now two aggravated church executors were outside patrolling the festival just to see what the issue was.

Jonah sighed and noticed the occasional brown shirt, but that was it. "Strange but no one's breaking the rules. There is no formal dress code for the festival. Still..." he caught some of these students eye the visiting Genosha residents with suspicion.

"They're being assholes!” Amelia continued sneering. “Brown shirts walking around and looking intimidating." Amelia locked eyes with one of them who looked away after a few seconds. Even they seemed to respect their authority for now. "Hope they start something."

"That's not it." there was a slight tremor in Jonah's voice that Amelia noticed. His right hand tapped his leg in a specific beat. Four times then a pause. She was familiar enough to realize what it was.

"Hell, sure is loud here."

"How bad is it?"

Jonah looked at a few of the students and for a moment made eye contact. To him he could see an abyss where the eyes should have been. "They've been touched by Hell, all of them." He could hear the beat play in his head. The music that his family was sacrificed to in hell years ago. For a moment all he could feel and hear was the heat of hell and the screams of his family until a light comforting pressure was felt on his head. Amelia lightly touched his head before roughly slapping his head. "ow!"

"Doesn't sound too bad. If they were demons you'd already start slaughtering them. Let's split up and see if we can find anything new."

Before Jonah could hit her as payback she took off. The plan itself sounded bad since he had a feeling of who was behind it, but he figured there was no harm and entertaining it. Jonah fixed his white hair and just looked around monitoring the festival. Even seen Emmet and Tesla briefly but didn't acknowledge them. Instead he was more focused on one of the little shops at the festival selling student made masks and clothes. Mostly attire monsters would wear that was fit for Halloween. He found a mask of a bloody Easter bunny. He paid for it and briefly put it on and felt a slight cold breeze brush against his neck.

"How delightful, another orphan the Church gave a sword to."

"Oh stop it sister you'll trigger him."

Jonah in a blur whirled around black key in hand and sliced through the air behind him in one quick motion scaring those nearby. There was nothing but scared students and the obnoxious sound of haughty laughter. The magical blade slowly disappeared into the small red hilt that he put into his jacket. "Sorry about that...carry on." he put on his mask awkwardly and quickly walked away. Unknowingly his teeth lightly chattered the same rhythm of the drums in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:39 am

Alex was set up in his room now, watching a bunch of monitors placed around the room. Adrian had orderd him to watch for suspicious activity, though Alex wasnt entirely sure what he meant. Suspicious activity was the norm in this school and for the most part it went unbothered. It had certainly been that way when Troy was running things, but now that the veritable brat prince had been ousted, things were changing.

The True Notes, whether on purpose or not, had set themselves up at the top spot, the one the mafia had held with Troys money and familiy power and influence. They were holding it with power for sure, not just raw force but......music. Strange as it seemed, they garnered mass popularity with their routines. Alex had looked into it and seemed it was the norm for Glee clubs to be looked down upon and bullied.

That certainly wasnt happening now, not that such actions would be met well, whatever it was, they werre garnering a lot of attention and not all of it was good. Some of the old gangs were making plans to take the throne from them, they'd cowered before the mafia, but surely they could take on the people that had defeated the mafia.

He shook his head, not understanding the logic of idiots, at the moment it seemed like Emmet was hanging out with Tesla Nova, Garfield Parker was at the photography clubs exhibit, Noah Arkson had just left the Glee Club.

He pulled up the file on him, it had taken some work to break through the fabricated story, but what he learned had certainly been interesting. Noah Arkson, the first person to give him a taste of defeat. It stung a little, but given the guy had the title of executioner, it definetly could have been worse and whatsmore Alex had learned a lot from that defeat. He'd thought himself somewhat invincible, pathetic.

He was nowhere near the strength of his father, strong as he was however, the likes of Noah, Lilia, Roberta, something about their strength made him feel inferior. Since his bouts with them, he'd started training, something he'd viewed as beneath him. Given his power and intellegence, it hadnt been necessary. But the True Notes had taught him otherwise and Adrian only helped to further that knowledge.

He flipped through the screens again till he saw Bawla walking into the Astronomy exhibit and shook his head in annoyance. Adrian had allowed her and Harvey to attend the festival under the guise of investigatng, even though Iko was doing the majority of the work in that. The two hadnt caused any trouble yet, Iko had threatened both of them before they headed out and they seemed to take him seriously.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bawla, wearing a light blue cocktail dress and riddiculously high heels was staggering around the astronmy clubs exhibit. The illusionist had expertly crafted a replication of the milkyway galaxy, every few minutes different planets would pop up and club members would offer in depth information.

" Oh my!! It's all so wonderful and beautiful, but wait! Wheres my precious Edward at, he's the sun that which I orbit, the stars that glisten of his wonderful skin! "

" Maam, could you please be quite, this is the eighth time you've loudly interupted us to ask about this Edward fellow, again we dont know who he is "

" Oh of course you dont, your humans and therefore inferior to him just as I am to his beauty of a thousand doves! "

She flailed around frantically on her heels, then expertly performed a death drop " Oh forgive my clumsiness! "

The club members sighed in annoyance, even as other people were recording the whole show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah bought a corndog and started walking around the festival. Taking in the sights and patrolling, as much as he enjoyed being with the True Notes, he hadnt forgotten his original purpose for being at the school. Recent events had reminded him of that, now he was vampire hunting. But he'd yet to come across any traces, so he continued, demonic energy was rampant now and it wasnt all coming from Riku either.

He finished his corndog and stopped to tie his shoes, quick as lightning he reached out and snatched something out of the air. A pudgy little demon squirmed in his grasp, very low level, no point interegating it, he simple muttered a prayer and crushed it in his grasp. He needed to meet up with the other agents of the church and get their intel on the situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet stirred his around his lemonade " Your a very driven woman, Miss Nova, it's an admirable quality to have. You have your gaze pointed forward and you know what you want, to outshine everyone, I can respect that " he held her gaze with his eyes " Your performance before was exellent, as always, going from one to another so rapidly is the mark of someone who takes their art seriously, I certainly know. But at the same time, one must take into account of what they can and cant do at current level "

Emmet spoke lightly, there was no judgment in his tone or even worry. But Tesla got the feeling he really did care about her well being.

" The call of the stage is intoxicating at time, even more when you want to surpass someone, it wont do to take the stage unless your at your best, take the bow with pride and bathe in the applause. But remember theres no shame in stepping back at times, until your ready "

Still looking Tesla straight in the eye " You'll hardly surpass me if your passed out on the ground from exhaustion, your stamina is a tad lacking but given how incredible your overall endurance is, I see no reason you can't overcome that and grow stronger " he sipped his lemonade and looked out the corner of his eye, there were several people around them, but there was one in paricular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:31 am

Tesla usually had no trouble blowing off others concerns, but Emmet was being genuine with her so Tesla felt he deserved the same. "I admit I messed up. I'm not even sure that what happened being my stamina, just pride and driving myself to hard. I mean hell, even the time between the two performances I took part, I had kept myself active with busy work. I will pace myself better going forward, I promise."

Tesla spoke in more of a softer general tone with Emmet. He was the only one that really ever got to see this side of her.

-----

In the far end of the class a girl in a pink and white vintage style dress with pink heels can be seen, she seemed to be someone dressed up for the festival. She was currently laid flat on a set up wooden table, her chin resting in her hands as she amusingly watched Bawla. One could almost see the hearts in this girls eyes, but it wasn't love in any sexual or relationship kind of watch, it was more like a child watching their absolute bestest TV series. This girl had seen Bawla, and seemed quite enamored with the girls antics.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:05 am

Emmet smiled broadly, getting a smile from Tesla as well " Good to hear, now enough serious talk! We have a festival layed out before us and we've barely scratched the surface "

Throwing their trash away, the two diva's made their way down the halls, checking out different vending establishments, there appeared to be no end in sight for the type of clubs the school had to offer. The came across the photography clubs exhibit and found Garfield standing next to a bunch of display boards. His pictures mainly displayed students employing their abilties. Emmet and Tanesha remembered the day he'd asked the club if they wouldnt mind posing for him, so of course the True Notes starred in many of them.

They could see Katy balancing on a column of water, Tyrone leviating multiple objects, Donovan, in steel form holding a pickup truck and beneath that was Victoria holding him up. Tie and Riku were clashing, wielding swords of light and darkness respectively. Tesla was striking multiple poses in her diamond form. Roberta and Kaiser, wearing an oni mask, were in a few in different positions and holding different weapons. Tanesha was sitting on a bench that was melting. Sandra, like Tyrone was levitating different objects, albeit bigger ones. Emmet, appearing the most photo's, soaring through the sky, creating fire constructs, and simple floating in midair and smiling.

Another section was completely of Emmet, but with member of the club, at the center was one of everyone together, striking different poses. Then another of Tesla and another for Tie, that had been a busy day for him.

" Hey guys! " Garfield called out, waving them over " So, what do you think? "

" Simply marvelous! Your work is that of a master " Emmet said, complimenting Garfield as he inspected the other photo's. His gaze lingered on a particular one of him and Tesla, standing back to back and pointing at camera, their smiles identical. He looked closer and felt something like a far off memory, but the feeling vanished. This happened to him a lot, he'd start to remember something and then it would be gone. He used to just let it go but since Sandra had returned, he'd been more aware of these instances.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey poked his head into the astrony clubs room and pressed himself against the wall and moved so as not to be noticed by Bawla. They'd been told to stick together, but he had no intentions of doing that if he could help it. This festival thing was so kickass, Adrian had given them some spending money and so far he'd stuffed his face with food. He wanted to hit the other booths, maybe win a few gold fish or somthing.

Scanning the crowd. he noted a lot of good looking people and wondered if he couldnt drag someone off to a broom cloest for some fun, he'd had to curb his sexual apetite since coming to the school. But jerking off just wasnt cutting it for him, his gaze landed on some girl wearing pink and white, she appeared to be starring at Bawla intently. He decided she was a carpet muncher and looked away, if she was interested in Bawla then he was giving her a wide burth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Things had slowed down enough in the club that people were mostly standing around now, Dave had just arrived to relieve Roberta of cooking detail. He'd agreed to help out in between his stuff with the baseball team. As he settled in, his saw Sandra and smiled, it was so amazing just being able to see her. The nightmarish time of her being dead and forgotten was still fresh in mind, though he barely understood it. He wanted to find the people who did it and make them pay, on top of getting revenge on Adam, though the latter was pretty inactive at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:40 am

"I must agree, marvelous work Garfield. The True Notes doing what they do best, stealing the spotlight." Tesla took note of the photo Emmet had gazed upon, Tesla found it amusing that the two had hit identical poses while being back to back. She didn't think anything deep of it though, just a amusing coincidence. The two spent several minutes admiring the photo's and talking to Garfield, Tesla even mentioning that she'd be down for more modelling. Eventually they felt they had to get a move on as there was so much to see and do.

As they moved on towards other things Tesla commented "So that photo of us was certainly something. I didn't realize we where so much on the same page. Had you not been gay one might mistake us for a couple." Tesla chuckled slightly amused by the idea. "On the subject of couples, that reminds me, do you have a few moments to spare? I've been meaning to ask for a little insight on one particular girl couple in our group."

-----

Harvey noticed that the girl had started to shift her position, she sat up and crossed her legs. The girl was still watching Bawla and Harvey figured she had just moved for comfort, until the girl turned her head in his direction. She looked at him for a second, slightly tilting her head like a confused cat or dog trying to figure something out. She then smiles and speaks out loud directly to Harvey. "What's ya do'in?"

-----

Sandra hadn't noticed Dave, she had taken a seat with Tanesha and seemed to be introducing her girlfriend to another girl Dave didn't know, but it seemed to be a new friend of Sandra's. It made Dave that even after all the pain she's been though, Sandra was still out there and meeting new people and making new friends. A far cry from the girl she started as.

At the table the girls had sat at, Sandra was introducing Tani to Juliet. She was going over how she thought the song by Kiya and Adrian was creepy and how Juliet offered to stand up for her.

-----

Kiya had been given a off shift so she could go explore the festival. So when the others started to notice her gone, they thought nothing of it, she was just on break like everyone else. However Kiya wasn't taking this time to see the sights as she headed instead back into the school. She headed down into the basement area where she remembered Sandra's kidnappers being. As she entered the darkest areas a figure appeared before her. Nina had been sent to welcome the guest.

Kiya seemed unfazed by the vampires appearance and kept walking forward, as Nina went to speak Kiya instead grabbed Nina by the thought. "Where is your leader" Kiya demanded. Nina hissed and using her superhuman vampire strength was able to free herself from Kiya's grasp. Nina used her superior speed to sink her fangs into Kiya's neck before she could even react. Nina was under the impression Kiya was part human, but Nina could find any blood. Kiya kneed Nina so hard in the groin the sound of pelvis bones and hips snapping like twigs could be clearly heard.

Kiya gave Nina a light shove who feels back to the ground. Kiya knew the vampire would heal quick so she knelled down, pressing her knee against Nina's groin as to keep re-breaking any healing bones, and the cyborg grabbed the vampire by the thought again. Nina could see her bite marks where already healed, or repaired. Kiya spoke again "I can break bones all night long bitey. How about next I take care of those overgrown fangs of yours?"

Before Kiya could start Jet manifested from the darkness. "Alright, that's enough mercenary. Why are you here?" Kiya looked up towards him, Nina still pinned down. "I figure we could call a truth and work together. By the looks of things, you people don't want the Phoenix around. And I just happening to know some people that will happily take Sandra off your hands and far away from this island. All I need is a way out, and I think you people can give me that."

Alice had shown some interest in the Phoenix as well, but Jet was open to different options. "Alright, let my partner go and follow me, we'll talk." Kiya let Nina up, the vampire snarled at the cyborg, obviously very upset. But she yielded to Jet, and reluctantly followed the two as they walked back to base.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 am

Emmet's thought process was going more so in the direction of familial appearance, but he elected to go along with Tesla's albeit obvious transition " I'm going to assume you mean Sandra and Tanesha, what about them? " again he knew what she was driving this towards, but it was amusing to hear her actually say it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey was taken aback as the girl suddenly noticed him, he groaned inwardly as her voice filled the room and caused everyone to look at him. Bawla halted her cartwheels and turned to gape at him. Harvey was debating if he should run away or risk opening the ground to suck them all in.

" Oh it's you! Harold!! "

Harvey pressed his hand against his face in exasperation, recently she'd started actually using people names, competely incorrectly. He'd stopped trying to correct her, in favor of just ignoring her. To that effect, he started to leave, but Bawla twirled over, grabbed his wrist and dragged him over to a large construction of a moon of Jupiter " Oh just look Theodore!! A volcanoe, you just love erupting so much! "

Harvey rolled her eyes, was that a sexual joke or was he reading to much into it? " Not a planet, dumbass "

Bawla, putting on a pair of glasses, and donning one of the tour guides coats, began explaining how Io, a moon of Saturn had plenty of innactive volcanoes and went onto explain multiple other facts, sucking everyone, including the club members, into her tour along with the occasional exaggerated clumsiness and expert acrobatics.

------------------------------------------------

Tanesha smiled and shook Julia's hand as Sandra introduced her and they started discussing the song that Kiya and Adrian performed " Yeah, that was kinda off, I mean given the whole thing with Kiya and Adrian's always seemed, I dunno a little too normal or something. I used to kind of avoid him, kinda hard when he and Vicky were messing around he'd be at cheer practice " overall she liked the song itself, maybe later some people who may or may not have ulterior motives could perform it " So Julia, do you go here? I dont think i've ever seen you before "

A tall white woman, wearing a black blouse, blue jeans, and uggs walked into the room, her long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She took a seat and Kaiser walked over and handed her a menu " Good afternoon maam, can I start you off with some water? "

The woman smiled shyly " Yes, thank you umm, do you mind if I ask how you pronounce your name? "

" No problem, It's Ki-zer "

" Oh what a unique name "

" Thank you, my mother has-was always very apt with names "

" Oh, she's passed? I'm so sorry for bringing it! "

" Think nothing of it, let me know when you've made your decision "

He bowed and walked away, the woman watching him intently for half a second before turning to the menu.

------------------------------------------------

Alice was stroking Karen's hair when she noticed that Kiya had entered the basement, she watched as Kiya deftly handled Nina. Impressive, even as Nina a little far off from the grace of true Vampires, she was still formidable. Standing up, Alice headed off, curious to see what Kiya was here for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:38 am

"Well, I'd like to set up a little triple threat action with myself and them." Tesla re-framed from bluntly saying she wished to fuck them, giving her and Emmet's public setting. "I'm well aware you don't know the two intimately, but you are closer to them personally then I am. As such, I thought you might be able to steer me on the correct course of action. Are the girls easy, should I just straight up ask for it? Or should I be a bit more subtle and work for it? I'm thinking you would know their personalities better then myself would.

-----

At this point the girl in pink had moved, she was sitting on top of the moon construct peering down at Harvey and Bawla, now much closer to them. Nobody seemed to have noticed the girl move, she just sorta appeared on the moon. Had she teleported? As she leaned forward she ended up slipping off the moon, falling in between Harvey and Bawla. The girl didn't seem to take any real harm from the fall. After the impact she rubbed her but for a bit and moaned "Owy... moons are slippery..." She sat up noticing Harvey to one side of her and Bawla to the other. "Howdy. I'm Tiffany." The girl now known as Tiffany just smiled, as if the fall a moment ago had never of happened.

-----

Juliet thought about Tanesha's question briefly and responded. "Well, you could say I was home schooled for a long time. I've only recently made the journey to Genosha." Sandra was curious about Juliet's choice of words. "Journey?" she questioned. Juliet nodded. "I don't have the money for a plane or anything, and I own not cars of my own. I trekked a long way on foot, living off the land and sometimes stealing supplies where needed, mainly water or fruit. I hunted my own meat and eventually jumped aboard a boat when reaching the shoreline. When I got here a creepy man was waiting for me, it's as if he knew exactly when and where I would arrive. He put me on edge, he felt dangerous, he felt like... death, if that makes sense.

Sandra and Tanesha quickly thought of Shawkun. Juliet continued her story. "From there he took me to see the principle. Though I have no money, she said she seen promise in my and my skills, so she accepted me in." Sandra replied to the story "wow, well that certainly counts as a journey in my book."

-----

Alice arrived at the meeting room just as Jet, Kiya, and Nina arrived. Kiya spoke up. "Alright children, I'll cut to the case. I want the Phoenix, reasons are as non of your concern. Just know that if I can get off this island with her, you'll never have to worry about seeing Sandra again. Thing is I can't straight up overpower the True Notes, those people may be young but they got talent. And there are also other interested parties outside the Notes that has a watchful eye on the Phoenix, including the head of this school and her soul reaping fuck buddy. Now, I know it was your group that made Sandra completely disappear for a week, so much so that nobody could find it. I want to know which of you all did it, and can you do it again?

I'm sure as you've all realized, I'm no high school student. Help me out with getting Sandra Fuller off this island, and I can make it worth your while. I can give your group inside knowledge on the True Notes, as well as what I've learned about other groups, giving you people a heads up in this schools little game of superiority. I could even throw some money your way if interested for assisting me. So, how about it young ones. Interested?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:23 am

Emmet smiled at Tesla's bluntness " I see, well from what I gather, Sandra is opening up to her more adventurous side, just passing details i've heard from her. As you said, your not particularly close to either of them, perhaps start things off slow. In terms of experience, Tanesha is much farther ahead, with her being Sandra's first,well everything. But as I said, she's awakening to wanting more experiences. Simply ask to hangout, just the three of you and read the mood, that is the key to victory " Emmet spoke sagely as they rounded the corner and came upon more booths.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bawla backflipped in shock while Harvery just starred at Tiffany, the number of fucks he had to give at the moment were very nonexistant " Sure, why not, names Harold and thats Isabella "

After backflipping a full circle around the room, Bawla returned to her originally spot and gave Harvey a look of exaggerated indignation " Why Luke, how dare you!! giving attention while not acknowleding my martyrdom. My name is Bawla Wan!! Aka Dj swagg!! Check out my show this saturday night!!! " she flung a bunch of flyers into the air and started conversing about her dj work while Harvey just shook his head, paying a bit more attention to Tiffany now, the look on her face was a boner killer.

----------------------------------------------------

Alice was certainly intruiged, to say the least. This Kiya spoke with much command. certainly a cool customer. She held her doubts about this whole thing though, while getting one phoenix off the island, they still had to deal with another, but that in itself wouldnt be such a bad thing. Maybe she was looking at this whole thing the wrong way and Emmet was the one she should be giving attention too, he was certainly a mysterious individual. She couldnt get much of a read on him.

She pulled out a deck of cards and started shuffling them out of habit " You certainly sound confident Miss Kiya, was it? What exactly makes you think you can pull off this little heist of yours, as youve said the True Notes are more then meets the eye, given all the kidnapping attemps that have been rampant for them, their sure to be more on their guard then ever before, particularly the more dangerous of the lot "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:22 am

"I see. Thank you for that bit of insight." Tesla wasn't one to usually ask on dating advice, but Tanesha and Sandra where friends. It was in Tesla's best interest to learn the proper way in which to approach them. As they came up to more booths Tesla spoke again. "Well now, where do you want to stop next?" she asked.

-----

"Bawla is a funny name. Your funny" Tiffany said toward Bawla, quite amused by all the girls antics. Tiffany didn't really understand much of the details Bawla went into on her discussions, but the girls actions made her very amusing to Tiffany. "Bawla why is it your so fun but your friend here is so boring?" Tiffany was paying little mind to Harvey, he seemed like a stick in the mud.

-----

Kiya got the sense that this girl may have been a bit different from the rest. "Given the nature of my makeup, I wasn't effected by the apparent memory wipe the majority of the others seemed to become subject to. I remember the week of Sandra's disappearance in real time. Whatever your person did, all communications was lost, nobody heard a sound from Sandra. Even people that can normally "feel" her presence, so to say. Even they lost all contact with her.

Sandra isn't quite in tone with the Phoenix as of yet, she usually triggers it through anger. However, through the stories she's told I've deduced that harm done upon Sandra herself does not trigger the girls proper emotions, it's only when ones she has feelings for are harmed, that triggers her. So that leads me to believe that whatever your person did last time, it should work again. As for Tanesha, it won't be hard to silence her for a few hours. As long as this is handled right and the girls are subdued before they can send out any type of distress to the others. I should be able to get Sandra off the island well before the others become aware of a double cross. I helped save Tanesha's life, I've fought with their group, I've even gone as far as to fuck one of them for this job, that's how important this is. But, the exact details of the escape depends on your person."

Intrigued by where this is going Jet decided to fill in the missing link Kiya was looking for. "The person your looking for is a guy named Misery, real name unknown even to us. He uses magic and spells, but the precise detail that you seek is his ability to create pocket dimensions." Suddenly Sandra's disappearance and why all contact was lost made perfect sense. Sandra was alive, but she did not exist any longer in this dimension. This Misery character had moved Sandra to a completely different plain of existence. Kiya had a thought. "Just how good is your guy, how small could he make another dimension? Could he say, for example, trap Sandra in a jar? If he's good enough, I can quite literally walk out the front door, Sandra in hand, with nobody none the wiser."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:20 am

Emmet and Tesla were making their way down the hall when they spotted Riku leaning against a large and ominious looking door that appeared to be composed of charred bones. A long line of people forming in front of it. A more average looking doorr direction across from them opened up and a group of people came running out, some screaming in terror while others were crying or just starring off into space with blank expressions.

The people in line watched them with mixed reactions, but as the bone doors opened with an eery creaking noise, they entered in and the doors closed, the line moved up. Riku spotted them and waved them over " Yo blonde duo, welcome to Mr.Nightmares playhouse! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey's eyes glowed with molten anger, his temper nearing it's limit. As the temperature in the room began climbing rapidly and the other people in the room started eyeing Harvey wearily. Suddenly he noticed a guy leaving, he winked at Harvey exited from the room. That was all it took for Harvey to completely Tiffany and leave as well, the temperature returning to normal

Bawla saw him go and shook her head rapidly before turning back to Tiffany, she was a female and not a bad looking one, which automatically made her the ENEMY, but she wasnt blonde so there was that and she was praising Bawla, which just meant she had to be good " Oh he's simply horrible, I mean he's white and delightsome, but he has no money and his sexual appetite, his wun tru luv will be heartbroken to find out about all the cheating, why just yesterday! " and just like that, Bawla was off on another tangent.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" I'm afraid you'll need a bit more then that to pull off your scheme " Alice said with a laugh " I'm sure you've gone to great lengths to make yourself seem like one of the team, kudo's to getting laid on the job, who with? " she pulled out four cards " But i'm afraid that isnt likely to work on everyone present, the second they cant find Sandra or you for that matter, it wont be difficult to put two and two together and realize your the one that's " betrayed " them "

The cards floated in the air as Alice spoke and started rotating slowly

" An agent of the mages association, an executioner of the church, a fallen angel, not to mention the other phoenix on the island. These my dear represent some very difficult and lethal obstacles. I've been thinking about this for quite awhile, for the most part we have a bunch of students to deal with, but those are seasoned warriors and powerful to boot. The mage, Riku, has allies on the island, i've felt their mage work just passing by the choir room "

She tapped one card and it revealed an image of the devil " What's more, they know about Misery's trick, his sealing spell. Not exactly how it works, but a competent mage can go by theory and work up counter measures, I have, and this guy is an agent for an association that only employs the best. Not to mention that he's half demon, that means he'd have to be twice as good as their usual standards, just based off of prejudices and what not, he's also able to go toe to toe with a demi god "

She tapped another card, an angel " Lilia or whatever her true name is, she's inhabiting the body of a human mage, a good one. While she's a far cry from her former glory, she's got an endless level of experience and a hell of a good weapon at her disposal, I glanced a brief display of her power and it aided in the destruction of conceptual monster, not an easy feat "

A third card, bearing a cross " Noah Ark, is an executioner for the church. Tasked with eliminating heretics and monsters, particularly vampires. The executioners are said to be remorseless monsters that walk a path of corpses, he's got a particularly nasty reputation, given the sociopath that raised and trained him, the paladin and the mad fanatic "

The last card burst into flames " Emmet Alexander Jones, that boy is quite something, there's an air of mystery about him that I havent quite figured out. He's a cool customer to say the least, I get an old warrior's mentality from him, same as Lilia. He's a host of the phoenix force as well, though in a different way then Sandra. She appears to be more attuned with it, but thats not scoffing at him, he's strong and someone who learns from past incidents as well. Take into account that he and Sandra appear to be connected in some way, we nabbed Sandra without him noticing, but again I dont think it will go that way a second time "

She snapped her fingers and the remaining cards dissapeared " My point, miss mercenary is to the untrained eye, your fucked. But thankfully " she smirked " I'm here, my magic is quite potent, as Misery can attest too, whats more I'm more aware of the supernatural activity that happens on this island. Theres a certain group thats hanging around and causing mischief, it woud be interesting if they started stirring things up in a way that could be seen as a distraction " she shrugged, as if it were an idle thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:29 am

"So this is your haunted house. Looks like it's effective." Tesla noted the scared people exiting the attraction. "think I may have to check it out, I'm curious as to what you pulled off Riku."

-----

As was the norm Bawla told her story in a very amusing form, which again her antics kept Tiffany amused. When Bawla finished up her tangent Tiffany got an idea. "Hey, do you wanna go explore the festival Bawla? I hear it's very fun." While Bawla's stories where great Tiffany did wonder what else there was to see.

-----

And through simply asking a few questions, Kiya had gotten a pretty decent run of some of the True Notes top threats. "I do remember witnessing Emmet use the Phoenix alongside Sandra. However my employers requested Sandra. One key rule of a merc life, you don't question why. You do a job and get paid, that's it. Since you claim that Sandra is more attuned to it, seems reasonable my employer thinks the same."

"So a distraction. Classic tactic, but effective. I won't need long to get off the island. If this group you mentioned can even give me a small window, it will be enough. So then, who is this group you are looking at?"

-----

At this point Sandra, Tanesha and Juliet had decided to go check out the festival, Sandra insisting that their new friend come, wanting to make Juliet feel welcomed. Sandra and Tanesha held hands as they walked together. Juliet could see it in the girls eyes just how in love they where. Sandra wasn't joking when she called Tanesha her girlfriend, what these two had going was certainly no one night swing.

"So girls, either of you up for telling the story of how you met?" Juliet asked. Sandra and Tani shared a look and Sandra spoke. "Umm well, it was pasta. Tani here had her eye on my for a while, but I wasn't looking her as a lover. It's when we shared a plate of pasta and our lips locked after we both sucked on the same string, that's when I first got a rush of confusing emotions. I was scared at first, I thought a same sex relationship was something to be frowned upon. Eventually I did end up giving Tanesha a change, and we quickly hit it off."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Amelia didn’t just walk around the school looking for more demonic infiltrators, but she was also inspecting the festival. There were a lot of potential problems that could arise from super powers and students, so trying to make sure everyone didn’t go to crazy with their festival activity was necessary. Of course, that didn’t interrupt her real mission. She went to every ward that both her and Jonah placed only to see that most of them were destroyed with a few minor demons lingering in the shadows near them. The miracles she performed cleaned the wards of demonic influences but didn’t repair it completely. It would take time which meant her opponents could easily come back.

Instead she decided to patrol some more. Next stop was the Robotics club room. From the outside the building it used was large and mainly constructed for them after a few projects gotten Genosha private funding. Before Amelia could even enter she noticed that most of the club members were being prevented from entering. She frowned noticing the same students from earlier blocking it. A half a dozen students in brown suits and red bands were arguing with the Robotics club members that were there.
“Shut up and tell me what’s going on?” she interjected and walked in between the two groups.

On one side the robotics club members were all but yelling about how they were being prevented from their activity which was basically a small robotics fair on the school grounds. Nothing too unusual since it was approved even though a few machines were banned. 2 ton eight ft war machines were a little too unsafe. “These assholes!”
“Language!” she had to still act like a disciplinary committee member.

“Fuck! These idiots don’t think we have the necessary approval. They were blabbering about how the student body and faculty are not relevant authority figures and thus their approval is useless.” The young man said with uncontained annoyance. His friends seemed to generally nod in approval agreeing with everything he said while standing in front of their robots. “Are you going to do something about this?”

“Calm down let me listen to the oth-“

“It’s true and you have no authority here Ms. Gunn. This is an order from the Red Queens.” And with that outburst Amelia couldn’t help but recognize the name ‘Red Queens’.“The ‘Twin Cunts’ sometimes call themselves Red Queens. The heathen’s usual MO are to fuck with brats heads to the point that they see the whores as the ultimate authority in their lives. Simple to spot if you know what to look for.”

“Yeah its simple to spot alright.” She mumbled and looked towards the bad Nazi cosplay. Each one of them stood their mostly at parade rest. Amelia couldn’t help but to think that there’s no way those twins are such huge fascists.

“I’ve never heard of any club called Red Queens. It doesn’t matter because you need to let the Robotics club through or suffer consequences later. One and only warning.” She stated matter of factly letting them know she wasn’t budging. They looked to each other then decided to move which actually surprised Amelia, but it matched a bit with her earlier opinion on them. They aren’t allowed to make too much noise. She let them go and went back to finding another ward. Eventually she came across Noah another member of the True Notes and one Jonah suspected of being an executioner. He noticed the blonde student moving towards him. “Hello Noah right? I’m Amelia Gunn from the disciplinary committee. You may have saw me a few weeks ago, when Sandra was missing.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Genosha’s North Beach  Dragon was there in his human form standing on the beach looking curiously at a golden scepter floating in place. It was Egyptian and seemed to have an illusion placed on it to make it invisible to anyone without any capability to sense magical items. Dragon knew the fallen angel. Not necessarily something to prevent entry, but distort a person’s view. “Why would she make it so obvious. Any powerful magus could simply pluck it out.”

He smiled and reached out his hand imbued with magical power. There was a field over the scepter but he was confident in his ability to easily bypass it. Of course, the moment he touched it a backlash of energy exploded into him. The blast through him back nearly a mile imbedding him halfway into the ground. A few minutes later he was back at the scepter with his hair ragged and suit torn.

“Ok round two.”

Dragon decided to live up to his name and turn into a massive…Dragon and flew into the air. He hovered over the item slowly build up a massive blast of fire in his jaws. In seconds the heat released onto the item coating the entire area in white hot flames. It took a minute of sustained blast to break the field over the scepter. The area around it turned to glass. He transformed back into his human form and grabbed the scepter. The invisible field around the island was merely weakened which was all he needed to do.

“Wonderful this inane plan might actually occur.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:49 pm

As the 3 girls walked they Sandra and Tani told Juliet their story up until the current point. Juliet was confused when Sandra said she died, that triggered another spin off conversation to explain what they knew about the Phoenix Force. After a while the group came by Garfield's photo booth that Emmet and Tesla had visited earlier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next