Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:23 am

"Of course. Takes more then a perverted speed freak to do this bitch in." She smirked, act aside she really was fine and was happy to see Emmet was OK as well. Emmet of course could see this. Sandra was amazed Emmet was awake again so soon. "How are you?" Sandra asked, wondering if Emmet was feeling any after effects. Katy and Juliet approached the rest of the group, Katy was relieved to see Emmet awake again. "Good job Emmet, looks like you and Tesla makes a fine team. Who'd of guessed." Katy figured she'd chime in with the compliment.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 am

"I can see it now." he lowered his bandaged arm and it was soon hidden under his cloak. "The soul I search for released a creature of the underworld into this school. It's purpose was to destroy and seek us out, and the one who summoned such a monster is here!"

He flung his arms out revealing his thin form covered in dark leather straps and blades. "Today I do not bring the scythe's judgement! No DEATHGUN has arrived to speak to your leader. DEATH is coming and whether your judgement comes within days or decades may be decided here!" His eyes glowed red in excitement and it was obvious why he was here despite the grandiosity. Diplomacy may not be his strong suit but DEATHGUN did at least give a strong hint that they could be a part of a grand plan that will be happening this week.

-------------------------------------

"I'll come with you, but Jonah can continue doing his best to contain this." Amelia said knowing full well Jonah wouldn't be able to be so close to even a hybrid. It was a miracle he only captured a few instead of place traps all over the festival. Actually she was more surprised Noah could work with him for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

"Well I know the one in which you seek. Very well, you wish to talk, and so it shall be." The surroundings fade to complete darkness, covering any possible tracks, even DEATHGUN senses seem to get hindered. When the darkness fades to light he finds himself in the Fear Factor base. Jet agreed to humor DEATHGUN, he wanted to hear about what the man was hinting at. DEATHGUN in this area found himself surrounded by many potential opponents. The summoner of the demon herself, another cloaked figure who also seemed magical in nature, there was Jet himself, a walking undead in Nina, the cyborg Kiya, and size shifter Karen.

"As long as no move is made against any of my members, then in turn no moves will be made against you. Fair deal? Good. Now, you wish to know who summoned the demon, that would be Ms. Alice over here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 am

"Ms. Alice." DEATHGUN repeated when he looked at her. His head tilted as he examined the most powerful monster in the room. The desire to test his mettle against her was strong, but he held back. "You aren't weak Ms. Alice wonderful! The herbinger of destruction will not negotiate with weaklings. Now speak Ms. Alice! While DEATH is eternal my quarry will not linger for so long."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 am

Alice was taken aback by the loud and incredibly melodramatic entrance. Was this DEATHGUN really one of those that she sought? Yes, the power that he was giving off was incredible, that she couldnt deny. Cheek still stinging, she stepped forward and curtsied, for lack of any other way to start.

" Greetings DEATHGUN, it is an honor to be in the presence of one such as you. I am indeed the mage who summoned the demon Sus and set him loose in the separate space the agent of the mages associate created. This was all to gain the attention of you magnificent infernal ones, I'm most happy to see that I succeeded, are negotiations to take place with you who deftly wields deaths scythe or with others? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah just nodded and headed for the location with Amelia at his side. The room the ice skating club was using, had been decorated lots of bright colors that circled around a light icy blue theme. The floor had been iced over, but patrols found that they were able to glide easily to their tables without fear of slipping and falling. Towards the back of the shop, the mages were occupying one large table.

Easily spotted thanks to Riku's riddiculously large ice cream bowl, he'd ordered every flavor they had, plus more toppings then was really necessary. He looked up as Noah sat across from him, Amelia at his right.

" Well, you dont see this too often, ignoring our activities in the glee club, the church and mages association dont normally come together like this, not if we can help it. You have no idea how much I hate my family right now for forcing me into this dreadful situation. Had to overcompensate with all this ice cream, im blaming you for the brain freeze I get " he took a large spoonful and swallowed " So, what do you want? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" A bit of headache, but other im as fabulous as always " Emmet said smiling " It appears our tour of the festival has been interupted " He was suddenly aware that Julia was there " Oh, forgive my rudeness, we have a new person in our midst. Emmet Alexander Jones, a pleasure "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Sandra gave Juliet a smile and motioned she come closer. Juliet moved up through the group to get up beside Emmet and the others. "Juliet, this is Emmet." Sandra said to her new friend. "A pleasure" Juliet said with a slight respectful bow. For some reason Emmet didn't feel like your average student, and Juliet treated him with more formal respect. "A pleasure Emmet. I'm Juliet Velaraah."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Amelia just rolled her eyes not feeling any sympathy for the half breed. Mostly because to her the situation was even worse for the church. Needing assistance from heathens and demons trying to play human went against everything she was taught. "Help us sniff out your friends from Hell who are trying to take over this school. I'm sure you know about the Red Queens?"

----------------------------------

"For now Ms. Alice you will speak with me. If you are judged worthy by DEATHGUN you may be able to contact the others. Now what is it you wish to speak of?" while perhaps a little silly DEATHGUN had more than a inkling of what they wanted to speak about. He may not have shown it, but Kiya's presence did not go unnoticed. She was a recognizable member of the True Notes and a potential wild card, so being here just made him even more curious. The others seemed to remind him of his companions just less erratic overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32