Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:23 am

"Of course. Takes more then a perverted speed freak to do this bitch in." She smirked, act aside she really was fine and was happy to see Emmet was OK as well. Emmet of course could see this. Sandra was amazed Emmet was awake again so soon. "How are you?" Sandra asked, wondering if Emmet was feeling any after effects. Katy and Juliet approached the rest of the group, Katy was relieved to see Emmet awake again. "Good job Emmet, looks like you and Tesla makes a fine team. Who'd of guessed." Katy figured she'd chime in with the compliment.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 am

"I can see it now." he lowered his bandaged arm and it was soon hidden under his cloak. "The soul I search for released a creature of the underworld into this school. It's purpose was to destroy and seek us out, and the one who summoned such a monster is here!"

He flung his arms out revealing his thin form covered in dark leather straps and blades. "Today I do not bring the scythe's judgement! No DEATHGUN has arrived to speak to your leader. DEATH is coming and whether your judgement comes within days or decades may be decided here!" His eyes glowed red in excitement and it was obvious why he was here despite the grandiosity. Diplomacy may not be his strong suit but DEATHGUN did at least give a strong hint that they could be a part of a grand plan that will be happening this week.

-------------------------------------

"I'll come with you, but Jonah can continue doing his best to contain this." Amelia said knowing full well Jonah wouldn't be able to be so close to even a hybrid. It was a miracle he only captured a few instead of place traps all over the festival. Actually she was more surprised Noah could work with him for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

"Well I know the one in which you seek. Very well, you wish to talk, and so it shall be." The surroundings fade to complete darkness, covering any possible tracks, even DEATHGUN senses seem to get hindered. When the darkness fades to light he finds himself in the Fear Factor base. Jet agreed to humor DEATHGUN, he wanted to hear about what the man was hinting at. DEATHGUN in this area found himself surrounded by many potential opponents. The summoner of the demon herself, another cloaked figure who also seemed magical in nature, there was Jet himself, a walking undead in Nina, the cyborg Kiya, and size shifter Karen.

"As long as no move is made against any of my members, then in turn no moves will be made against you. Fair deal? Good. Now, you wish to know who summoned the demon, that would be Ms. Alice over here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 am

"Ms. Alice." DEATHGUN repeated when he looked at her. His head tilted as he examined the most powerful monster in the room. The desire to test his mettle against her was strong, but he held back. "You aren't weak Ms. Alice wonderful! The herbinger of destruction will not negotiate with weaklings. Now speak Ms. Alice! While DEATH is eternal my quarry will not linger for so long."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 am

Alice was taken aback by the loud and incredibly melodramatic entrance. Was this DEATHGUN really one of those that she sought? Yes, the power that he was giving off was incredible, that she couldnt deny. Cheek still stinging, she stepped forward and curtsied, for lack of any other way to start.

" Greetings DEATHGUN, it is an honor to be in the presence of one such as you. I am indeed the mage who summoned the demon Sus and set him loose in the separate space the agent of the mages associate created. This was all to gain the attention of you magnificent infernal ones, I'm most happy to see that I succeeded, are negotiations to take place with you who deftly wields deaths scythe or with others? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah just nodded and headed for the location with Amelia at his side. The room the ice skating club was using, had been decorated lots of bright colors that circled around a light icy blue theme. The floor had been iced over, but patrols found that they were able to glide easily to their tables without fear of slipping and falling. Towards the back of the shop, the mages were occupying one large table.

Easily spotted thanks to Riku's riddiculously large ice cream bowl, he'd ordered every flavor they had, plus more toppings then was really necessary. He looked up as Noah sat across from him, Amelia at his right.

" Well, you dont see this too often, ignoring our activities in the glee club, the church and mages association dont normally come together like this, not if we can help it. You have no idea how much I hate my family right now for forcing me into this dreadful situation. Had to overcompensate with all this ice cream, im blaming you for the brain freeze I get " he took a large spoonful and swallowed " So, what do you want? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" A bit of headache, but other im as fabulous as always " Emmet said smiling " It appears our tour of the festival has been interupted " He was suddenly aware that Julia was there " Oh, forgive my rudeness, we have a new person in our midst. Emmet Alexander Jones, a pleasure "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Sandra gave Juliet a smile and motioned she come closer. Juliet moved up through the group to get up beside Emmet and the others. "Juliet, this is Emmet." Sandra said to her new friend. "A pleasure" Juliet said with a slight respectful bow. For some reason Emmet didn't feel like your average student, and Juliet treated him with more formal respect. "A pleasure Emmet. I'm Juliet Velaraah."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Amelia just rolled her eyes not feeling any sympathy for the half breed. Mostly because to her the situation was even worse for the church. Needing assistance from heathens and demons trying to play human went against everything she was taught. "Help us sniff out your friends from Hell who are trying to take over this school. I'm sure you know about the Red Queens?"

----------------------------------

"For now Ms. Alice you will speak with me. If you are judged worthy by DEATHGUN you may be able to contact the others. Now what is it you wish to speak of?" while perhaps a little silly DEATHGUN had more than a inkling of what they wanted to speak about. He may not have shown it, but Kiya's presence did not go unnoticed. She was a recognizable member of the True Notes and a potential wild card, so being here just made him even more curious. The others seemed to remind him of his companions just less erratic overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Alternate Earth

Present Day

Scott was on his way back home to a middle-class neighborhood in Detoit when he suddenly felt something strange.
Valor, what is that?
Some kind of large and stable energy source. It is circular and seems to resemble the portals Solaris created, but it's not one of his.
Solaris had been the code name for his mentor Alan when he had attended Shadowgreen and defended Earth prior to his apotheosis.
Do you sense any kind of malicious energy coming from it?

The energy is...chaotic. It feels similar to when Enjela travels from Kasha using Alan's portals.
Scott's eyes widened, grasping the implication instantly.
An inter-dimensional portal. The only question is...who opened it?
The two spent a few minutes pondering over who would have both the capability and the motive to do such a thing.

Scott could not come up with any enemies of his that fit the bill. This was not one of Chiang's spiritual Gates of Truth, nor was it one of Alan's Fire Paths. Shadowgreen was affiliated with a few alumni that could open portals of this kind, but no current or former student would risk an international incident by opening one in the United States. Valor could offer no suggestions, his large brain stumped for once.
Let's go check it out. Maybe we can find some answers if we look at it up close.

Scott took off running toward the center of the city, crossing a long-distance in a rather short time thanks to the great stamina and speed he had developed during his training. When he arrived at the portal, he saw that a crowd of curious people had already gathered around it. The portal itself was about eight feet tall and as wide as three men standing shoulder-to-shoulder. It glowed different hues of yellow and orange that moved like ripples in the water. While it certainly looked like one of Alan's Fire Paths, the energy signature coming off of it was all wrong. It was completely foreign to him, and seeing it up close still provided no clear answers.

Should we inform Shadowgreen about this?
Scott cocked his head to the side as he considered it, and then shook his head.
Getting them involved would cause bureaucratic issues we might not have time for. Besides, if this portal is dangerous, I don't want to put anybody else's lives at risk.
Assuming the mantle of Protector of Earth meant shouldering the responsibility of being on the front line whenever his planet was threatened, a task that Scott was happy to perform. No matter how dangerous the force against him, Scott was willing to battle it in order to protect the lives of the innocent.

If this portal is indeed dangerous, we had best get ready for it.
Right, Valor thought back in a determined voice.
Scott turned to the crowd of people clustering around the portal.
"Everyone, stand back!"
The people gave him quizzical looks if they paid attention to him at all, and so Scott grabbed their attention by materializing Valor on his right arm. The crowd's attention was suddenly drawn to him, realizing now who he was.

"It's Crusader!" A man shouted with excitement.
"The Earth's Protector!" A woman shouted with equal excitement.
The crowd started buzzing with excitement, some relieved that he had come to investigate and protect them if the portal was dangerous. Scott quickly materialized Valor on the rest of his body, knowing that trying to manifest the entire suit of armor at once would generate too much energy, causing damage to the surrounding area and putting people's lives at risk.
"I need everyone to move to a safe distance. Please do as I ask!"

After some more prodding, the crowd finally shuffled about fifty feet down the street. By this time, police were arriving to cordon off the area and both police and news helicopters were hovering over the scene.
Well, this turned into a real circus, eh, Valor?
Human curiosity is a powerful thing.
Scott turned around to face the portal, preparing himself for something to come through. The powers that be within Detroit had apparently thought the same thing, as both a SWAT team and a Special Investigations division, who were responsible for dealing with superpowered criminals, had just arrived at the scene.

Scott stood watching the portal intently, waiting for any sign of change. Thirty minutes, then forty-five, and then an hour passed and there was still no change. By the time an hour and forty-five minutes had passed, many of the citizens had started to disperse and head home. Scott himself was starting to get a bit impatient, wondering what he should do. After standing there for two hours, he settled on a new course of action.
Valor, we're going in.

Are you sure that's a wise course of action?
Truthfully, no. But it doesn't seem particularly wise to stand here for hours doing nothing, either. Perhaps if we venture to the other side, we'll find out why this portal is here.
It seems likely that going in is the right course of action. It couldn't be much more dangerous than what we've already faced together.

Scott strode purposefully toward the portal, surprising the law enforcement agencies stationed behind the barrier.
"He's not going in there, is he?!" one of the SWAT officers asked incredulously.
"If he is, he's one brave bastard," one of the SI officers responded.
Scott got closer to the portal and ultimately passed through it, feeling an odd tingling sensation as he did so. When he stepped through, his foot landed on a section of the street not unlike what he had just been standing on. It was hard to say how many miles of space-time he had traveled, but to him, it was just like stepping through a doorway.

Earth

After stepping completely through the portal, Scott looked around, surprised to see that he had walked smack dab in the middle of some kind of festival. A man in full red and black armor stepping from a glowing portal was sure to attract attention, and it did. While some hadn't noticed, a dozen or so young people were staring at him.
"Was this part of the festival entertainment, man?" he heard one of them ask.
"I don't know. Who the hell is that guy?"

The portal closed behind them, meaning that there would be no backtracking now. Valor did a large reconnaissance of their area, finding out many interesting details.
Well, we seem to have stepped onto an island with a large school for mutants on it. I don't sense any regular or enhanced humans here, so we're even more in the minority here than we were at Shadowgreen.
Power level and intents of these mutants?
To put it simply, the vast majority of the mutants here are nowhere near our level, but I do sense a dangerous few that have enormous power. None of them seem to have hostile intent, especially in this party atmosphere.
Good, then we'll likely be able to avoid fighting.

Scott held up his hands with palms outward, signalling that he was not looking to be aggressive.
"I am--"
"Iron Man?" one of the students asked jokingly, which got a laugh out of several buzzed friends.
One of the mutants who seemed to be able to manipulate his voice began singing the song "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath, doing a spot-on imitation of Ozzy Osbourne when the song was new and entertaining his friends.
Let's go while they're distracted.
Scott moved with lightning speed into the crowd and dissipated his armor, blending into the myriad of other young people in his civilian clothes.

We need to find somewhere quiet and ask Alan and Chiang what this is all about.
Agreed, but finding such a quiet place may be easier said than done.
The campus of the school was crowded, but thanks to his martial arts training, Scott was able to slip through gaps in the crowd without disturbing anyone. He was getting closer to the front doors of the school when he passed by a face-painting tent tended by an attractive brunette young woman.
Hey, cutie, haven't seen you around before. Want your face painted?

Scott wanted to just keep walking with a curt reply, but at the same time, he didn't want to be rude to the sweet young woman. He stopped and turned to her.
"No, thanks, I have to meet some friends at the school."
"Oh, okay," she replied, obviously disappointed that he wasn't going to stay, "Maybe later, then?"
"I'll come back later," Scott replied, seeing how much she would have liked to get to know him and not being able to leave her disappointed.

The woman perked up and gave him a happy smile, and so he moved on with a spring in his step.
Well, I can say one thing, Scott, you've always been popular with the ladies.
Scott smirked and was almost to the door when he walked in front of a ball throwing tent manned by a burly older male student.
"Hey, you look like a strong guy. Want to try and win a prize for your woman?"
Scott stopped and turned to the guy.

"I'm meeting some friends right now, but I'll come back later."
"Alright, man, but I'll hold you to that."
Scott kept on walking at a faster gait and finally managed to get up the steps and into the school. There were significantly less people inside, but he would still have to search for a private place. He passed by a couple male students milling on the stairs on his way up, nodding to them as they nodded to him.
"I don't recognize that guy, is he a student here?"
"Maybe he's new?" his friend responded, and they shrugged before resuming their drinking.

Scott headed into the back hallway on the second floor before finding an empty room that might have been a storage room.
"Masters Alan and Chiang, I must speak with you."
Instantly, Alan and Chiang appeared in front of him in their true god forms. After the three of them shared quick bows in greeting, Chiang opened the conversation.
"Scott, Valor, we have guided the two of you here for an important assignment."
"Please tell us what we need to do."

Chiang turned to Alan, indicating for him to take the lead.
"As the God of Fire, all fire falls under my jurisdiction to govern, care for, and discipline, if needed. This applies to the Phoenix, as well, a cosmic entity as powerful as I am that is allowed to have mortal hosts in a limited sense. The Phoenix can be a temperamental woman but is a great conversationalist when we meet for tea. Even so, the fact that these cosmic entities can lose control was the biggest reason for the creation of the Destroyer, the role you will feel. Even so, the Phoenix is not the true danger here, but rather the fact that evil people wish to use that cosmic power for their own ends."

Scott nodded, fully understanding the gravity of the situation he was in.
"So I have to prevent these Phoenix hosts from falling into the wrong hands."
"Precisely. There are two Phoenix hosts in this dimension, a male named Emmett and a female named Sandra. Sandra is the target of the kidnapping plot you are meant to stop, but Emmett will need to have an eye kept on him, as well. An agent of the kidnappers is under cover here at the school, but we will withhold their identity for now in order to give them a chance to reform by having contact with your purity."

"What should I do if the Phoenix or some other cosmic entity rages out of control?"
"What Crusader is meant to do, protect the innocent. You are a cosmic entity yourself and your connection to God means you can neither die permanently nor be erased from existence permanently. The longer the fight goes on, the stronger you will become and eventually reach Destroyer form, which will make you invincible. If you absolutely must, you are the only one in existence that can erase cosmic entities permanently from existence, and I trust you will do so only if there is no other way. You were tasked with protecting all that lives from evil, and that applies even to other cosmic entities."

Scott smiled a bit, trying not to overthink such drastic measures.
"I guess this is all part of our journey to become the Destroyer that keeps the balance in the universe. You can count on us to protect them."
"One last thing."
Alan held out his hand and Phoenix Flames began emanating from them.
"Valor, absorb this into your memory so that you may more easily find Emmett and Sandra in this bustling school."

Valor did as he was asked, and could sense both Emmett and Sandra not far from them.
I've got them.
Scott bowed.
"Leave this to us, Masters."
Chiang and Alan bowed back and then vanished back to their respective dimensions. Scott left the room and began walking with a determined gait toward Emmett's location, since he wanted to let him know who he was before approaching Sandra lest his intentions be misunderstood.

Scott eventually found Emmett in a hallway and approached him in a businesslike way, ignoring the puzzled stares of others around him.
"Emmett, my name is Scott Young, codename Crusader, a hero from another dimension sent to protect you and Sandra from threats that seek to misuse the Phoenix power."
He didn't mention that he was a cosmic entity meant to protect all of existence, since Emmett would be able to sense that on his own with his cosmic power. This was Scott's first time meeting another cosmic entity, and he had to say that Emmett looked...different than he expected.
"If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. However, I would need to do so while fulfilling a couple promises I made to some festival vendors."

Last edited by True Grave on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 pm

' It's always nice to meet a new person " Emmet smiled and shook Juliet's hand. The group headed down the hall, having felt like they'd been at the spot for months. Emmet suddenly realized he was thirsty and led the group to the nearest food cart where Kaiser was standing, before Emmet could say anything, the other boy handed him a large pink lemonade.

Emmet smiled " It's like you can read my mind, thank you dawling "he took the drink and started drinking it, before he realized it, it was already gone and Kaiser was handing him another one, to which Emmet thanked him. Tanesha got the rest of them some drinks too as they decided to sit down. The festival was still going strong and was promising to be very eventful.

----------------------------------------------------------

Riku took a large scoop of ice cream into his mouth, bordering on fellacio at points, before answering " Yes, I know the cunt twins, their my " aunts " or something. Them, some sexy vamire, and jackass with middle school syndrome seem to be running around and fucking shit up. I'd been putting off dealing with them, but it appears I cant anymore. Well maybe five more minutes " he started scooping more ice cream into his mouth. Tabitha sighed

" Alright, the church and the mages association are not exactly on the best of terms, we all know that. But for the sake of not letting this island get overrun by demons, maybe we should put aside our petty differences and work together? "

There was silence for a moment as Noah and Riku starred at each other, the hostility could be cut with a knife. Noah cleared his throat " I'm open to this, if for the sake of protecting innocent....and because were both true notes "

Riku licked his spoon " I guess I am too, theres no deeper bond then those that sing in a high school show choir. But...there's just one question that must be answered! "

" What is it? " Noah asked

"...............Are you in training for molesting choir boys or you in the advanced course where they give you, follow up question, have you ever thought of carbonating the blood of christ? You know give the boys something fizzy to drink when they wake up in an hour? "

Riku smiled innocently as Noah starred at him blankly. He charged his spoon with magical energy and used it to block Noah's sudden punch " Oh did I strike a nerve? Well how about we get some more ice creama and discuss finding the muff twins "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice cleared her throat " We would like to work with you in the mutual goal of sewing chaos and dispair. With your marvelous assistance we hope to remedy this school of a pesky phoenix problem "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 am

Sandra, Juliet, Tesla and Katy thanked thanked Tanesha for the round of drinks. Sandra spoke up "looks like this festival isn't slowing down any. What do you guys want to next?" Tesla chimed in a response "Anything as long as it's not more fighting for our lives."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 am

Adrian got off the phone with Alex and made his way down the hall. He'd been doing a shift in the cafe when he initially heard about an incident at Riku's haunted house. Once he was done, he was able to get the full info. Emmet and Tesla were trapped inside where some demon was attacking them, they defeated, with Emmet displaying some incredible power. Alex had gotten all this info from cameras and social media, the event seemed to have caused a bit of a stir, if for no other reason then because it was Emmet.

The phoenix, that word had popped up more then once and Adrian hadnt been able to really pin down what it was, Alex's extensive research wasnt yielding anything either, other then basic info on the mythical fire bird. What Adrian had ascertained however was that it was closely tied with Sandra and Emmet and it appeared to be of great power. Sandra had been killed by Karen and all memory of her wiped from their minds...hmm not all of their minds, he was sure of that. Riku, at least, had still retained his memories of Sandra, by magically means? Magic unfortunately seemed to be outside of his intuitive aptitude.

He continued down his mental list, when Sandra had come back, she'd wielded that power quite well, breaking into a sealed off space and downing Karen. Not just that, their was the battle against the mercenaries , he'd seen Sandra and Emmet fighting together and using that strange but powerful energy and to top it off, the two of them had single handedly defeated the mafia. The phoenix......he wanted it, with that kind of power, there would be no limit to what he could accomplish.

Problem was, everyone seemed to be gunning for this phoenix, but he had one thing on his side, all eyes were on Sandra and Emmet appeared to be floating under the radar, so to speak. So while these other forces were preocupied with Sandra, he would be focusing on a completely different phoenix. The best course of action was to continue on the path he was on, this mass relationship Emmet was accumulating.

He rounded a corner and Saw Emmet sitting with Sandra, Tanesha, Kaiser, Tesla, Katy and some unknown girl. As Emmet looked up and saw him, music started playing, he didnt understand how these random musical numbers were happening, but he would happily take advantage of them.

Adrian:
Hey, hey, hey
I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's hatnin'?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'
So pop it for a player
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a player
Drop, drop it for me
I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies (Nope)
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi (Julio!)
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now

Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want, just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Adrian with Tanesha and Katy:
Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white

Adrian:
I'm talkin' trips to Puerto Rico
Say the word and we go
You can be my freaka
Girl, I'll be a fleeko, mamacita
I will never make a promise that I can't keep
I promise that your smile ain't gon' never leave
Shopping sprees in Paris
Everything 24 karats
Take a look in that mirror
Now tell me who's the fairest
Is it you? (is it you?) Is it me? (is it me?)
Say it's us (say it's us) and I'll agree, baby

Adrian with Tanesha and Katy
Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want, just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Sex by the fire at night

Adrian:
If you say you want a good time
Well here I am baby, here I am baby
Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me
Tell me what's on your mind (what's on your mind)
If you want it, girl come and get it
All this is here for you
Tell me baby, tell me, tell me baby
What you tryna do

Sex by the fire at night

Adrian started dancing, holding his hand to Emmet who automatically took it and started dancing with him. Tanesha and Katy helped out with backup vocal, as the song ended, Adrian dipped Emmet and kissed him with a flourish, getting a round of applause from the audience. Emmet blushed as Adrian brought him back up. " My my Mr.Fabrey, excellent performance, i've been enjoying Bruno Mars a lot lately "

Adrian grinned " I thought you might like it, how are you doing? "

" Oh i'm right as rain, a little demon battle isnt enough to ruffle me or miss Nova "

Taking Adrians hand, he led him back over to the table and introduced him to Juliet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 am

Juliet gave Adrian a somewhat formal greeting and introduced herself. She was getting to know a lot of new faces today. Who'd of thought that all this would of come from offering help to a distressed looking girl in a maid outfit. Juliet wasn't used to so much socialization so she wasn't quite sure what to ask after greeting herself. Sandra was a little bit easier given the circumstances, and when your able to open up with Sandra then opening up with Tanesha wasn't difficult given their relationship. But it didn't stop there, Sandra had so many connections it almost seemed a little overwhelming.

Sandra nudged the other girl to get her attention. "Hey relax, don't overthink things just be yourself." Sandra was trying to help the other girl out a little as the sudden popularity boost seemed to be starting to weigh on Juliet.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:16 am

Jonah frowned in confusion at Riku's comment. "Impossible, they'd never let us in the 'Don't Fuck With This Amory' just for that. Maybe if I asked...." Just as Jonah was about to seriously consider the idea he reflexively grabbed onto Amelia's left forearm. He held it at tight as the black key seemingly materialized in her hand. He could always feel the moment she was going to attack, but this was one of the few times she needed to be held back. Amelia sighed and put away the weapon and just forced a smile.

"Sure, ice cream sounds great!"

------------------------------------------

DEATHGUN stared out for a moment at nothing. Before Alice could speak again just to get his attention he shouted. "JUDGEMENT DAY! Has not arrived for you just yet. Your intentions appear similar to ours then. The phoenix will suffer, however the Fallen one Tie is ours." he stretched out his arm and opened up his hand. The palm of his hand held a dark red orb that seemed to float on its own power. It floated over to Alice waiting for her to grasp it.

"Our will, your wishes can be seen through this item. My comrades have called me 'frustrating' to speak to. The power in your hand allows you to avoid Death for a time. Transfer your will through this and a Dragon or perhaps a Demon will respond. FAREWELL!!!"

In a instant he vanished. It was clear that the orb was meant purely for communication. However, these weren't good or even honorable beings so precautions might need to be taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:48 am

Emmet starred at Scott blankly, this young man had come out of nowhere and proclaimed him their protector, the amount of arrogance and self-importance was stiffling, but it was the mention of the phoenix that put Emmet on edge. Nothing good seemed to come from people knowing of the phoenix. Despite his claim of having a mission to protect Sandra and himself, which was rather annoying in itself that he'd be that presumtuous, they had no reason to trust him. He shared a sideways glance with Sandra and saw she was thinking the same thing.

Behind him he could sense Kaiser tensing up and Adrian starring at this newcomer speculatively. Tanesha was looking at Scott wearily as well, thinking the same thing about the last people outside their group who had mentioned the phoenix. Suddenly a loud ruckus could be heard down. Emmet seized the moment and grabbed Sandra's hand " Pardon us " and fast walked down the hall with Sandra in toe " Do you think he's dangerous? "

" Yes, I dont know how but I can sense some odd but great power.Whats more i'm a little weary of someone people who come out of nowhere and proclaim to want to protect someone they've never met " he was obviously annoyed by that " I do wonder what he means about misusing the power of the phoenix force "

Sandra nodded in agreement as they reached the source of the noise, only to see one of the classrooms blownout as Riku and Noah came tumbling out, both boys covered in ice cream and very much trying to kill each other. Emmet sighed in embarrassment, but was silently thanking both of them for this distraction. Kano and Jonah pulled the two apart as they continued trying to get to the other.

" You filthy heretic, i'll cleanse the earth of you!! "

" Really now, think of little Timmy, without you teach him the ways of the church!! "

Emmet cleared his throat loudly, gaining both of their attention " Dawlings, I realize the both of you have immense differences, theological and otherwise, but this is really not the way " he walked over to the ice skating club and started smoothing over the event and offering to pay to have their shop repaired. With that done, he walked over to Riku and Noah, though glaring at the other, had finally calmed down.

" I ask that you attempt to kill each other later, we appear to have a visitor " he gestured towards Scott who's path was being blocked by Kaiser, Adrian, Tanesha, Tesla, Katy and Juliet. He quickly explained the situation to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alice grasped the orb that Deathgun had handed her, before she could say anything, he was already gone. She was a little shell shocked from that conversation, but his message was clear " It appears we have some new allies "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:12 am

Sandra looked back at Scott, she was already feeling unsettled by this guy. "So what do you think he really wants with us? He clearly knows who we are and he even knows of the Phoenix. I've never seen this person before so he probably only just showed up right?" Looking back to her friends it was clear nobody else has ever seen him before either. "So he has to be working with someone to know so much. You don't suppose he's another of Troy's recruits do you?" The last recruit Troy had, Karen. She still gave Sandra chills and shivers just thinking about everything that girl put her through. "Oh fuck no I'm not going through that again."

Sandra's suspicion was leading her to jump straight to the worst possible outcome, but Emmet was quick to remind her that there was other interested parties beside Troy.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Emmet squezed Sandra's hand comfortingly " Neither of us are ending up in situation like that ever again " he assured her " I dont believe Troy has a hand in this mans appearance. We have those other miscreants as well " referring to Fear Factor " I'm not quite sure but I get an odd vibe from him, not malicious, but he could be masking any ill intents " Emmet wished his spontaneously gained telepathy could be a bit more useful, as it was he ket getting random buzzing noises from people around him that morphed into words. It was giving him a headache, but he was managing.

" I was hoping certain classmates who seem to be more then they appear, could help us " he gave Riku and Noah a dazzling smile. Noah blushed deeply and turned to Jonah and Amelia who nodded. Riku grabbed a scoop of ice cream off his head and ate it " Anything for rgw queen goddess " he gestured to the other mages as he and Noah started walking towards Scott, both groups momentarily forgetting their animousity.

Kano paused before Emmet and bowed deeply " Lady Sandra and Glorious Emmet, I swear as a son of Thor that no one will harm either of you " He kissed Emmets hand and bowed to Sandra before heading after the others.

Riku leaned against Kaiser as they got to the little group " Take five people, we got this " he snapped his fingers and teleported himself, Kaiser, Scott, the church agents, other mages, and Kano miles away from the school to an open field " mhmmm, lots of room to go crazy in, alright Scrotum, lets hear your pitch. If your tossing around the phoenix force then your not a normie "

" Keep in mind what you say hear determines whether you leave this spot, alive " Noah said said in all seriousness " To many times our friends have come under attack and had horrific things done to name in the name of the phoenix force, choose your words carefully "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Sandra was relieved when the stranger left and thanked Emmet for his encouragement, hopefully Riku and the others could learn what that guys motives where. The others that was left behind walked down the halls to rejoin Emmet and Sandra, Sandra was quick to embrace Tanesha in a hug. Tanesha could tell Scott's appearance had startled the girl, Tanesha couldn't blame her for being on edge with everything Sandra's been through over recent months.

Juliet was surprised just how much this mans appearance had changed the mood. Just how much had this group been through for things to turn so serious so fast? Such a nice group of people, but are their enemies so bad, and why?

Tesla spoke up "Man can you guys believe the nerve of that bitch. Comes out of nowhere and is all like "hi I'm Scott, I'm here to protect you and Sandra." (mocking tone) The fuck does this think he is?

Katy chimed in next "I dunno, pretty bold and reckless move to just approach us like that."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 am

Emmet squezed Sandra's hand comfortingly " Neither of us are ending up in situation like that ever again " he assured her " I dont believe Troy has a hand in this mans appearance. We have those other miscreants as well " referring to Fear Factor " I'm not quite sure but I get an odd vibe from him, not malicious, but he could be masking any ill intents " Emmet wished his spontaneously gained telepathy could be a bit more useful, as it was he ket getting random buzzing noises from people around him that morphed into words. It was giving him a headache, but he was managing.

Riku reached over and swiped some ice cream off Noahs head " That guys got some power, i'll give him that " Riku commented mildly " I didnt know they had birthday cake flavor "

Kano had joined them and gotten the gist of the conversation, he stared at Scott for a moment, his eyes glowing briefly " He is indeed a powerful individual, whatsmore he's not from this dimention "

Emmet was surised by that comment " He hails from another dimention? "

" I thought it was something like that " Riku said as he reached for Noah again, only for the other boy to knock his hand away and scowl at him " If nothing else, it's a new occurance. How can you tell though "

" When people travel between worlds and dimentions, they bring with them an echoe of their home world. I can see it, a technique my father insist I learn, in this moment I'm glad for his foresight " Kano said " Do you wish for him to be removed from here? "

Emmet considered that for a moment " If he's as strong as you say, then I dont believe it will be a simple matter. Lets first see what his intentions are and approach this with some civility "

Noah scoped th guy out as well " If nothing else, I dont think anything is likely to happen in such a crowded space. We'll stay close to either way "

Riku licked his arm " Yeah, shit goes south and i'll yank you guys out and then we can turn this motha out! "

Emmet smiled " Thank you all, shall we return to our visitor?

-----------------------------------------------

Deathgun was making his back when he suddenly sensed someone nearby, whipping around, he say a young pale girl with long blonde hair and flowing while dress, sitting on a throne that had suddenly appeared " Oh hello, how did your meeting with them go? " this girl was simply known as The Princess, not much was known about her other then hell knight knew her....and she was dangerous, even now Deathgun could see that ever present shadow lingering behind her, as she gave off the impression she didnt see it and remained her usual sweet and polite self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 am

Sandra was still a bit nerves, she kinda felt like the guy had been watching her the whole time they was down here. Gave her a creeper stalker type vib. However if this guy was so powerful then talking the situation out might be for the best. Hopefully the guy was just terribly bad at introductions and Sandra's first impressions of him was misguided. Luckily if things went south the entire gang was here, this guys strong but he couldn't possibly take all of them out, right?

A bit reluctantly Sandra agreed with Emmet. "Alright, I'm in. Let's find out what this guys deal is."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Scott was a bit taken aback as Emmett and Sandra both began walking away without asking any questions.
Well that approach went over like a lead balloon.
Perhaps you were too direct and to the point.
Their friends formed a wall between himself and the two, obviously suspicious of him, and he couldn't blame them for that. Valor was overhearing Sandra's words, and that gave him the name of 'Troy'.
Who is this Troy guy she mentioned?
I don't know but obviously one of his recruits did something terrible to Sandra, and now they suspect us to be working with him.
Man, if I'd known the Phoenix Force was this huge secret in this dimension, I would have approached more subtly.

Two men who had attempted to kill each other moments before now joined with others to prevent him from getting to Sandra and Emmett.
Looks like we might have a fight on our hands. What are their power levels, Valor?
Valor did an organic scan and was surprised.
Their power levels are much lower than I expected. That never tells the whole story about a warrior, but I'm positive we wouldn't be defeated even if Emmett and the rest attacked us all at once.

Their motivations for this conflict are pure, but our mission to protect all that lives is of even greater purity. No matter their strength, they couldn't break our motivation to protect the innocent across existence from the threat of the Phoenix force, nor could they break our absolute faith in each other, and so they would not win.
One of the ice cream covered guys teleported him away from the school to an open field, where they wanted answers, but their tone and the way they carried themselves indicated that they wanted to fight.
They're filled with such fear and paranoia.
Yes, but we won't stoop to their level. We have a job to do and we're going to do it.

Before Scott could have Alan and Chiang open a portal to take him back to Xavier, something began happening to the realm around him. It melted away and he was back at the school in exactly the same spot he had been in before he was teleported.
What was that just now, Valor?
Some kind of shift in this dimension. It appears that things have been reset to a degree. Let's see if these kids act any differently this time.

Things seemed to be different indeed when the one who had teleported him made remarks about his power, as if he could sense that they were not to be trifled with. The weirdo that had kissed Emmett's hand scanned him with glowing eyes and proclaimed that he was a powerful individual from another dimension.
"Right on both counts, and that's why I'm not affiliated with your enemies."
Scott's eyes narrowed when he talked about removing him, but thankfully Emmett thought better of that and called him off.
"I'm glad you're willing to try the civil approach, since the barbaric approach is a waste of everyone's time."
The one who had transported him before was still a loud-mouthed idiot, but at least he wasn't trying anything that would start a fight.

Scott turned to Sandra and arched an eyebrow.
"My 'deal' is exactly what I said it was. My teachers are all knowing, and therefore know that you and Emmett are cosmic entities just like I am. There's a plot to kidnap you, Sandra, and the organization behind the plot wants to use your power to harm the innocent. One of their agents is already in this school and could strike at any time, so perhaps the fear and paranoia that grips the lot of you isn't so bad, after all. I'm here to keep them from taking you so that the innocent will not be hurt. I swore an oath to protect the innocent across all of existence and I will not fail to uphold it."
Scott turned and walked away, stopping before he rounded the corner.

"Take some time to turn your fear and paranoia into courage and security. I'll be on the roof of this school and will answer any civil questions you have for me when I'm done keeping some promises I made."
Scott walked down the hallway and down several stairs until he was back on festival grounds.
Man, I thought our days of dealing with juvenile fools ended back at Shadowgreen.
They are just kids that lack any knowledge of the cosmic order that we're a part of, so we shouldn't be too hard on them.
Scott sighed, knowing Valor was right but still galled by the utter disrespect that he had been shown.

Putting it out of his mind, Scott went to the ball throwing tent where the guy was waiting for him.
"Hey, man, good to see you back. You ready to go for a prize?"
Scott smiled and nodded, glad to see a friendly face.
"I'll just need two tickets, please."
Scott's smile vanished and the guy laughed.

"I'm just messing with ya."
Scott chuckled and picked up the first of three white baseballs that were given to him.
"We have three stacks of cups here, and if you can knock down all of them in three tosses, you get your choice of a prize."
"Sounds simple enough," Scott replied, although he knew this game was probably rigged in some way like all carnival-style games.
Taking aim, he tossed the ball as hard as he felt he needed to and knocked over the first stack of cups. The other two throws were the same, getting him a perfect score.

"Wow, great job, man! Take your pick."
Scott pointed to a pink stuffed bear the length of a man's chest.
"Ah, a gift for a lovely lady. I'm sure she'll love it."
Scott took the bear and shook the man's hand before heading off in the direction of the face painter's tent.

When the lovely young woman saw him coming, she smiled and blushed a bit.
"Hey there, mystery man. I was afraid you weren't coming back."
"I never make promises that I don't keep," Scott replied before handing her the stuffed bear, "Consider it my payment for the face painting."
"Aw, it's so cute," the woman said as she hugged it for a moment before setting it down on a shelf, "So what would you like?"
"Sun with a smiley face on my right cheek."

The golden light of Crusader shining on the innocent who cry out in pain and fear.
Exactly why I chose that, Valor.
Scott sat down in the chair and the face painter did the sun in five minutes exactly before holding up a hand mirror.
"Do you like it?"
Scott looked at in the mirror and thought it was exactly how he had pictured it.
"I love it, thank you."

Scott got up and was going to walk out of the tent when the face painter woman gently took his hand in hers.
"My name is Keira, a senior student here."
He turned back to face her, a kind smile on his face, as always.
"I'm Scott, a visitor here."
Keira withdrew her hands, and Scott felt a slip of paper, his heart sinking as he realized it was either her cell phone number or room number at the school.
"Come and see me sometime?" she asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

Scott's expression turned sad and he handed the slip of paper back to her.
"Sorry, but you'd be better off not getting romantically attached to me. My life is too dangerous and is liable to get you killed. You're a sweet woman and deserve a more normal life than the one I could provide you."
Scott turned and walked away, his heart aching just like Keira's. Being Destroyer was the greatest honor a mortal could receive, but it was lonely at the top.

Scott entered the Xavier building and took the elevator to the roof. Stepping out, he went up the steps and found several students drinking and milling about. Several nodded toward him in greeting, and he nodded back as he moved to a sparsely populated section of the roof. Staring out to see, he saw where the sun had gone down and wondered what was to come of him in this dimension. The unfriendly reception he had received certainly made him miss his home where everybody cared for him and showed respect. Closing his eyes, he put the disrespectful teens out of his mind and his thoughts turned to the people who really mattered, the men, women, and children across all existence that were just trying to live their normal lives, never knowing that one human man and one alien man watched over them and would be there for them in an instant should they be needed.

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Even when The Princess spoke DEATHGUN's instincts were to draw his strongest weapon, but his sword was kept hidden for now. "They're goals are differen't, but we can use them. Death has acquired new Reapers for our cause, but even we should be war of girl from wonderland."

------------------------------------------

Amelia's familiarity with Scott's mission was so strong and even she could his aggravation. The words he spoke was not unlike the words of some believers who truly wanted to fight evil. However, "Interesting, but I think me and my brother's mission will need to be modified." Amelia looked at Jonah who simply nodded in agreement but let Amelia continue.

"He wishes to protect, but protection to some is the same as imprisonment to others. Swearing an oath to protect often means they'll use any method to complete their mission." on her part it was less fear and more knowledge of her own mission. Most executioners will finish their job no matter the cost in order to protect innocents. Even if it means some should die for the greater good. It wasn't a risk she was willing to take with the newcomer.

"Ms. Fuller, Mr. Phoenix we will assist in your protection as well. Our primary mission is to eliminate the demonic presence on Genosha, but I believe the attention you two attract could get in our way."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Everything Scott said had hit Sandra like a wall and gave more questions then answers.     Who was these all knowing teachers, he said he was a cosmic entity so was he a Phoenix as well?    Now there was some type of organization after Sandra wanting to steel the Phoenix Force or something and they already had a operative in the school.      Sandra couldn't believe this was happening again, wasn't one kidnapping enough?      Tanesha approached to hug and comfort her girlfriend, she could read the worry and concern on Sandra's face.     After holding Tanesha tight for a short bit Sandra spoke out towards Emmet and the others.    "Well, do you think he (Scott) is being truthful?"      Sandra realized the all to real possibility they'd have to prepare for another war, Sandra was quite frankly getting sick of it and wished they could all just be left alone, but looks like that was shaping up to be unlikely.

Before Emmet could answer Amelia spoke up. She seemed to believe him and offered their own assistance as well. Sandra sighed, she almost hoped this newcomer was full of shit, but it was starting to look like he was being honest. "Great... well thank you Amelia for the offer, if something is happening then it'd be appreciated."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 am

As Scott left, Riku fell over laughing and started rolling around on the floor " OH MY GOD, TRIGGERED ALERT, SOMEBODY TAKE THE FINGER OFF! "

Emmet rubbed his head, his headache was coming back, his telepathy building up again, causing him to catch the last stray thought from Scott. Needless to say, hearing the words Juvenile fools, did not sit well with him and for a moment the temperature in the hallway exploded before Emmet composed himself ".....I think we need a change of scenery to consider what this....individual has just told us "

A moment later everyone was sitting in a courtyard that had been spelled for privacy. Emmet was drinking a strong cup of tea, the temperature fluxuated at random times " Now, Scott Young has just provided a lot of information. Lets consider the validity of it, he's revealed a potentional plot to kidnao Sandra and use her connection to the phoenix force to harm many innocent people. It's not impossible, such events have become a regular occurance, but what he speaks of doesnt sound like the work of a school gang "

Tanesha hugged Sandra tighter, not this again, they'd just got Sandra back affter what those psychopaths did to her and now something worse was coming? " Do you think it's those mercenaries again? "

Emmet shook his head " I do not think so, they appeared to be under the care of principal Cordelia now. Whatever that may come, we will face it as we always have, Sandra is not without friends and allies " he regarded Noah and his friends and Riku, who was still rolling around on the ground laughing, and the other mages.

Tabitha cleared her throat, to be heard over Riku " Yes, I cant say exactly why were here, but were certainly not going to let anything happen to you Miss Fuller, it is one of the duties of mages " Shizuka and Gat nodded in agreement. Riku climbed up onto one of the stone seats, gasping for air and struggling to lift a box of fries.

" Sweet jesus....the salt, so heavy....I wasnt ready " he fell back over laughing again as Tabitha face palmed.

Emmet shook his head at Riku's antics, but smiled, his mood gradually lifting " Then we have Scott Young himself......I dont like him, he has an appalling sense of entilement and self-importance "

" I too find his attitude aggravating " Kano chimed in " I'm not used to being too in such a manner, being the son of thor, I can understand his attitude as being one used to being respected and adored. But such things do not travel with you from the dimention you hail from "

" He doesnt seem to grasp this simple concept " Noah hadnt missed the way he regarded them all as errant children who didnt know their place or the great honor they were receiving " I've met many like him before, who feel their mission trumps everything "

Emmet sipped his tea " It's one thing to protect innocents, but his idea of it is a little too black and white. He seems like the type that would avoid taking life, but when it gets down to it, how far would he go to " protect " Sandra " Emmets words hung in the air as he took another sip of tea.

" THAT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!! "

Riku's laughter had died and anger had finally broke through, he leaped to his feet, practically foaming at the mouth " Who the fuck is fear and paranoia? I dont know her and not familiar at all " he grumbled as he pulled out his cell phone " Making me have to do this! " he punched in a number and after a moment " Yeah yeah it's me, uh huh, whatever. Listen you wont believe what just happened! " he ranted over the phone for a minute before telling the person to get there and hung up.

" Who did you just call? " Tanesha asked

Riku rolled his eyes to the sky ".....Lillia....I.....just it had to happen " he turned to Noah next

" I hate you and you hate me and that works for both of us, but as for this newbie "

Noah nodded " Agreed, I feel like I despise him him not as much as you, but in this moment....your preferable, you heathen "

Riku smirked " Thanx....you catholic sociopath, he thinks he's been disrespected....oh he doesnt know what the word means, yet "

Emmet smiled politely " Sandra, he wants to talk to you, but if you dont mind, I'd like to be present as well. He spoke of civility and that is something I know well, as well as manners and I daresay that will be needed as well " as he sipped his tea, Riku and Tanesha took pictures of him and started working on a meme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:57 am

Much of the group reflected Tesla's generally thoughts. Who the hell did this guy think he was? "So he feels disrespected does it? I'd say tough luck, respect is earned. Maybe next time he makes a introduction he should work on not coming off as a entitled asshole. I mean really what do we know about him. A name and supposedly he wants to protect. Well gosh I'm totally fucking sold, sigh me up to Scott's club." The sarcasm was heavy in that last sentence.

One of Tanesha comments caught Sandra's attention. "Something worse? Please babe don't say that. I don't even want to begin to imagine what's worse then what the Mafia did, especially Karen" Just thinking about that gave Sandra chills, have her bones broken, her fingernails pulled out, being penetrated sexually with a metal object that changed size, being scalped, dying. Sandra almost wanted to burst into tears just remembering all that. "Well... I guess I can forget about sleep tonight."

Turning her focus to Emmet's comments Sandra gave a nod in agreement. "Emmet I'd greatly appreciate it if you came with me, thank you."

Katy meanwhile was taking everything in. She agreed that Scott's introduction could use work, but he seemed to be here for a good reason and far as anybody could tell there no ill intent from him. She understood what certain members of their party had been through, but also wondered if they was reacting a little harshly because of that. Katy felt both sides should at least be able to properly explain their respective situations before casting final judgement upon each other.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:26 am

Tie let herself in the magical barrier surrounding the private space. "Calm down my friends. Courage and Security is here. You may all laugh now." she grinned while repeating some words Scott said to the group.

"So, I was rudely summoned here but I can forgive it for the insult that was seen here. Now how would we like the newcomer be cut down. By steel or with words? Either way a boy will learn his place in this world." she seemed as relax as ever, but there was a certain power backing them. Riku emphasized the "fear and paranoia" portion of the conversation in his phone call. Regardless of their strength or intentions Tie was never one to let something like that stand. It was a insult to every member of the True Notes which could not be ignored.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next