Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:22 am

Adrian wasnt sure of what to make of Scott, he seemed to have information regarding plans to kidnap Sandra. making it umpteenth attempt, beyond that he didnt seem as interested in Emmet. For that he was glad, it meant the attention was still off of him, Adrian sent a quick message to Alex before speaking up.

" Katy's right, his bedside manner aside, if he has information and doesnt appear to have ill intent " Riku  made some odd noise " Anyway, I think it would be worth it to meet up and clear the air "

Emmet sighed " fair points made " he looked off in the direction of the schools roof, he could sense Scott was there " I suggest only Sandra and I go, it will make things simpler "

As Tie appeared and made her declaration, Emmet grinned broadly " As always Miss Ashford, your glowing personality and wit dont disapoint. I do so wish you'd been present earlier. But for the moment I think we hold off, he appears to be of a different sort then were used too. If we can bring this to a point of civility then we can progress forward "

Riku sighed in relief " Oh thank the goddess, I'll be watching as a precaution, but i'd rather drink bleach then be around that guy, the rest of us can watch through my handy dandy crystal " he hopped up and stretched. Putting personal feelings aside, he did wonder how this guy got his information and if it had anything to do with the hellfire club.

" I loathe to agree with the heretic, but i'd rather not go. I can see he means no physical harm " Noah grumbled " We'll watch here and await your return "

Tanesha hugged Sandra tightly " I hate that something might happen to you, I dont like this guy anymore then the others cause of his attitude, but if he really is trying to protect my girl, then he cant be all bad " she kissed Sandra's cheek " Your strong though Sandra, dont doubt that gurl "

Kaiser tapped Emmets shoulder " Might I suggest bringing more tea, my mother always said it had a wonderful quality of breaking tension "

Emmet smiled " Your mothers wisdom never ceases to amaze, yes lets "

A moment later, a void opened up on the roof, Emmet and Sandra walked through, followed by Kano carrying a small table and Kaiser bring the tea. Kano set the table and walked back through the void, it closed behind him. Emmet and Sandra took a seat on the side as Kaiser prepared the tea and poured three cups.

----------------------

Riku produced a large crystal ball for everyone to look at, Tie was quickly brought up to speed with what was going on.

---------------------

Bawla Wan was currently crip walking down the hall, talking loudly to herself about all the blonde girls and how they were sluts who didnt deserve love. She suddenly tripped and cartwheeled into another room where the literary club was displaying their original works " JANE AUSTEN, I DEMAND TO SEE YOUR WORKS BY THAT LITERARY GENIUS, I MUST DISPLAY MY INTELLECUAL SUPERIORITY, TCHA! "

-------------------------

The Princess smiled warmly at Deathgun and looked away " Thats, so good " the shadow behind her throbbed, making it feel like the earth itself was in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:07 am

Sandra appreciated Tanesha's return and promised to be back soon as possibly. Sandra gave a slight confirming nod when Tanesha called her strong, Sandra well remembered when she accessed the Phoenix power to save Emmet and Tanesha, effortlessly owning Karen in the process. But it was still something Sandra was trying to get a grasp on. If things went south with Scott and they ended up in a bad situation, she hoped she could call it forward again. Though she also remembered the toll it took on her, Phoenix boosted Sandra's powers far far beyond what Sandra was ready to handle, so if she did need that power and was able to somehow summon it again, Sandra realized her time would be limited. If things did go south, hopefully her telepathic and telekintic along with Emmet's fire plus their combined force, would be enough to handle it.

Sandra walked through the void with Emmet appearing on the roof, sitting at the table Kano set up she took a sip from her cup of tea. Hoping just to avoid any further conflict Sandra spoke up with a more formal approach, trying to play up to what she assumed was this mans ego since he seemed salty earlier about not getting respect.

"Hello Mr. Young. My friends and I have talked things over and have decided to hear you out. Do you wish to join us? We have a cup of tea for you. Oh umm I hope you don't mind, Emmet is a very dear and trusted friend and I wanted him to accompany me here. No disrespect, but you are still a stranger to me so I didn't wish to come alone.

-----

Bawla stumbling into the room caught Tiffany's attention. She remembered this girl, she was weird. Tiffany ran over to Bawla puoncing into her arms and knocking them both over. "Friend!! I've missed you." She smiled widely and hugged Bawla as if she was some distant family relative that Tiffany hadn't seen in years.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Scott turned around as Sandra, Emmett, Kaiser, and Kano appeared on the roof with a table and some tea. The other students made themselves scarce, which confirmed that these students were the top dogs around here. Seeing the tea relaxed him a bit, since it reminded him of happy days when he had trained in Chiang's temple and then had tea with his mentor while they discussed spirituality and philosophy. In those days, Scott had dealt with the bigotry of being an enhanced human in a primarily mutant school, and his training sessions with Alan and Chiang had been a welcome distraction from that. Kano and Kaiser split the scene, leaving Emmett and Sandra sitting at the table. Seeing that civility was finally at hand, his usual easygoing smile appeared on his face.

"Just Scott is fine, and I'm glad you and your friends decided to talk it over."
He took a seat and leaned back in the seat in a relaxed way.
"Sitting down and talking it over was all I wanted. Instead, your friends decided that an interrogation in the middle of some empty field was a better idea. Then some weird dimensional shift happened that reset things a bit and you guys didn't go that far, but made it quite clear I was a suspicious potential enemy."
His eyes then widened as Alan showed him images of Sandra's death and Emmett's torture, the one thing these people had in common with him being that they had been the last ones before him to mention the Phoenix Force.

A sympathetic look appeared on his face as he looked at both of them.
"Oh, I see. Because I mentioned the Phoenix Force, you believed me to be an enemy based on your past experiences. And here I thought you guys were just paranoid assholes. It seems we both misjudged each other, and I'm sorry I judged you so harshly."
He turned to Sandra.

"The invitation was for both of you to come, so I would have requested his presence had you not brought him. That same organization could use his power as a weapon in the same way that they can use yours."
Scott knew that Emmett was the stronger Phoenix wielder, but withheld that he knew in case others were listening. He picked up the tea cup and took a sip, nodding his approval at the taste.
"Wow, this is great tea. I haven't had tea this good since the Destroyer Ceremony in Nirvana."
He set it down and folded his hands. It was clear that Scott was not very comfortable being too relaxed for too long.

"Forgive me for incorrectly wording my main objective earlier. I'm not here to protect the two of you exactly."
He jerked his thumb in the direction of the nearest human city.
"My job as the Destroyer is to protect the innocent across all of existence from cataclysmic evil. I haven't fully become the Destroyer yet, but it seems my masters want this to be a trial run as I continue my training. Your Phoenix powers are a dangerous threat to many, but in the hands of those who wish to be heroes, the threat is significantly less."

Scott looked in the direction of the city.
"The biggest threat to this dimension right now is that somewhere, some evil organization wishes to capture Sandra and extract her powers from her, and have sent an agent that has infiltrated this school, although Chiang and Alan neglected to make my job too easy by withholding the identity of this infiltrator. Such power in evil hands could kill untold amounts of innocents and be a threat to more dimensions than just this one. When such a threat materializes, I must leave my home and honor the pledge I made before The Creator and my masters."
Scott turned back to Sandra and Emmett.
"So, forgive me if my words insulted you, as I am here to protect those who cannot protect themselves from your powers in the wrong hands."

Scott took another sip of tea.
"My life is entirely devoted to protecting the innocent and punishing the evil. My career back home is as a Private Investigator in New York City, working with human authorities to bring your average criminal to justice. When supervillains threaten cities, I become Crusader, the Protector of my Earth and the man who stops them, following in the illustrious footsteps of my teacher and predecessor, Solaris, who is now the God of Fire. But the Creator needed more than just a hero that could protect one Earth, he needed a hero that could go anywhere across existence if one of his creations rampaged out of control. That's when I become the Destroyer, the being devoted to restoring peace and stability across existence however I can, preferably without death."

Scott chuckled.
"Since I am not fully the Destroyer yet, rampaging cosmic entities, full gods, and others would not be the easiest for me to stop. I could be erased from existence or killed, and if that happens, I will return to life at full power thanks to my connection to the Creator. I was told this would also rapidly speed up my progression toward the Destroyer form, which would not be a good thing. Cosmic power has to be given slowly and with much moral understanding, otherwise the results could be catastrophic. A Destroyer at full power must not ever go out of control,and I am thankful that my allies have done everything within their power to keep that from happening."

Scott's right arm suddenly extended horizontally at his side and black and gold armor appeared on it.
"This is my best friend Valor, a Voltari from the planet Kasha whose soul was implanted into my body. The two of us together form the hero Crusader and the cosmic entity the Destroyer. This is why I'm an enhanced human and not a mutant, since I have no powers without him and vice-versa. We are two halves of the same whole, and we've supported each other through all of the tough times in my life."
Valor knew that Emmett and perhaps Sandra had some degree of telepathy, and they could perhaps pick up his communication waves.

Greetings, Emmett and Sandra. Accept my humblest apologies for us getting off on the wrong foot.
Scott's armored arm faded so that he looked like just a regular human again.
"Anyway, I'll be around keeping an eye out until the threat has passed, and I'll do my best to stay out of the way of you and your friends. With a festival going on, it won't be hard to blend."
He drained his tea cup and stood up.

"Excuse me," he said as he bowed respectfully to Emmett and Sandra.
He began heading for the rooftop exit door, planning to return to the festival grounds. It would be easy for him to patrol, especially since Valor could sense hostile intent from miles away.
Now that we're on better terms with Emmett and Sandra, hopefully their friends will see us in a better light, as well.
We've explained all that we can, and our actions will prove that we speak only the truth, anyway.
Scott didn't want horrible things to happen to these people again, and he would do all that he could to protect the citizens of this dimension just as he protected his own Earth.

Last edited by True Grave on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Scott had dropped a lot of information in this meeting. Had he come a month prior Sandra of called him loony, the stuff he was saying was a stretch even to a mutant. However the week Sandra had spent with Mien had opened the girls eyes to things like cosmic entities and beings beyond human or mutant. Sandra was actually intrigued with the concept of Scott consisting of two souls, she was curious exactly what kind of process he had to go through to achieve such a thing. But first and foremost was the big question. As Scott left Sandra turned her attention to Emmet. "So, what did think of all this?"

Scott did seem truthful, Sandra would like to say she'd trusted her own instincts, but while she's been right in the past on some things she had also been wrong on others. Plus Emmet seemed especially good at reading people and just in general knowing and understanding a lot, so a second opinion from him was one she valued greatly."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 am

Emmet had sipped his tea for the duration of the meeting, he could admit his opinion of Scott had improved, a bit. the young man had distilled a lot of information and Emmet was going over it. He found that he could accept Scotts word easily enough, he'd always been incredibly perceptive, but his newly awakened telepathy was giving him a new found clarity. Besides, to many fantastical things had happened for him not have a broader mind.

" He's not lying or at the least he trully believes what he says. Hmm, I believe we can move forward under the former. He's told us a few key things, namely an organization is planning to use the power of the phoenix for some nefarious purpose. A step up from the usual buffoons that simply want to kill. But these ones will be the more dangerous, though it seems we have a " hero " on our side " Emmet never had much use for such a word and didnt know why it was bothering him now.

" Crusader, destroyer, valor. His heart is in the right place, he trully wants to protect those he deems as innocents and that is in itself an admirable quality to have, in a way. I do not believe him to be a threat to us, now anyway. That title of destroyer, isnt very romantic, even as he hasnt fully gained the title. I believe we can begin the process of a possible trust. Nicesties aside, he doesnt fully trust us as we dont him. First impressions are important and ours was less then exquisite. How things will change is in the air but there is hope "

-----------------------------------------------
" ACK!! a female is toching me, though she's not blonde, she's prettyish and with no money, ENEMIE!! " Bawla rolled all over the room, taking Tiffany with her and making quite a scene before rolling into a book and knocking over the complete works of Jane Austen.

" THE GOSPEL TRUTH!! " Bawla exclaimed, jumping to her feet, Tiffany still with her. She threw them both into some chairs and began loudly discussing the book, making a very incorrect literary analysis and throwing her out copies of her mix tape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:37 am

Sandra took another sip of tea as she listened to Emmet speak. Possible trust sounded like a reasonable conclusion to come to. They still wasn't friends with Scott, but it's good to hear Emmet basically confirm Sandra's own feelings that Scott was at least being honest with them. "I'm glade you agree. However if Scott isn't the most immediate problem, then who is? With the shit we're been through with Troy and Karen, it'd be foolish of us to let Scott's warning fall on deaf ears. If there really is a spy after us in this school then we need to find out who it is."

While there was still some questions regarding Scott. Sandra was willing to heed his warning a little more seriously now that they feel he isn't a psychopathy.

-----

In Tiffany's mind this seemed like another story time. Bawla seemed to have a lot of stories. "I like books, they have good stories. It isn't bedtime, but I'll listen if you read me one!!" Tiffany rarely understood any of what Bawla talked about, it was all fairy tails to her. However Bawla knew how to put on a show which Tiffany found amusing.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:43 am

" Only one person comes to mind " Emmet said as he took another sip of his tea and spoke to Sandra mentally " Kiya, her joining the true notes wasnt part of some act of redemption, we've all know that. It seems like she may be making her move soon. But thanks to Scott we have a head up and can better prepare a counter plan. For now we wont broach the subject with her, otherwise she may act rashly. We also need to take into account if she has allies she may call on "

He put the cup down " Riku, were ready to go back "

Instantly a void swallowed them and returned them back to the courtyard, Tanesha immediately went to hug Sandra. As emmet went to Riku and Noah

" You heard everything, whats your verdict? "

Riku put the crystal ball away and shrugged " I still dont like the jackass and i'm perfectly happy that the feelings is mutual. Otherwise, i'm sure you've already deduced his intent and motives. I hate guys like him, all earnest and honest. He means what he says, so he'll be sticking around. Joy "

Noah shrugged " He seems fine, he wants to protect people and thats not a bad thing "

" Unless he wants to protect heretics and heathens " Riku said innocent. Noah glared at him

" For now he's not a threat, but one is coming and we shall crush it " he said with confidence, still glaring at Riku " Crush indeed "

Riku smiled and shot him the bird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey peeeked into the library clubs room, saw Bawla standing on a table, screeching out the words from a book, and quickly left. So far the festival had been fun, he'd eaten a bunch of food, fucked a guy into a puddle, and won a stuffed animal, fun all around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex was typing rapidly on his laptop, labeling a file " Scott Young " and fillinh it with the all the information he had, which was rather poor. He suppose he would have to wait for Adrian to relay more information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was cruising the festival, everyone stopping in their tracks and greeting her as she passed. She payed lip service to them as she breezed by, this school needed a booze club and maybe a drug club, she could swing that surely. She watched the interactions with Scott with mild interest, this school was turning into quite the meet up hub. She laughed as he got into with the true notes and later had a meeting. She of course already knew everything that he was telling them.

She bought a lemonade from a stand and spiked it with some vodka to give it a little extra kick " I wonder how they'll deal with this latest development. I swear this is better then watching those crappy day time talk shows, slightly anyway. In the end it doesnt matter, Sandra's getting closer and closer, which means I am too and thats really all that matters "

She power walked past the library clubs room, that idiot Bawlas mind gave her a headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:34 am

Sandra hugged Tanesha tight, she knew Scott's news must of been concerning for the girl. "Babe don't worry, I don't plan on leaving you again. This time we'll be ready."

Tesla was still of the mindset that Scott was somewhat of an asshole with how he scared them with his introduction. But much like Riku it seemed the guy was sticking around so whatever. Katy was relieved her hunch turned out to be true, she was one of the few willing to give Scott a chance and so far it was looking like he was a good man. Juliet got a strong sense of pride and honor from Scott, as someone who spent her childhood under the teachings of a swordsmen master, Juliet could relate to that. Because of that she probably liked Scott more then most of the rest right now.

-----

Tiffany clapped and smiled like a amused child, cheering Bawla on as she read from the book.

-----

While the whole DEATHGUN situation was going on, Kiya was communicating with the airship she'd used to get her. Quite advanced by Earth standards the Stark corporation sure had a hand in this machines design. It had long lasting energy cells, V-TOL flight/hover, built in ai, cloaking system, on board ai communication system, doubled as a submarine and currently was hidden under the waters of Genosha, out of sight and mind. Kiya had to admit her transport ship almost made her jealous, she'd have to look into getting some of those features added to her own build.

That aside Kiya had been getting messages lately, her employers was getting impatient and wanted the Phoenix girl delivered. Kiya hadn't found a huge amount of reliable help but with the pressure starting to ramp up Kiya would have to make a move soon.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:41 am

The rest of the day went smoothly and without incident, as night came a large crowd was gathered in front of a stage. Cordelia strutted onto the stage as a lone spotlight shone on her as stepped up to the mic " Greetings everyone, I hope the first day of the festival has been enjoyable and your not all tired out, cause weve got four more days of this mess to go, to really kick this off, I present the True Notes!! " she vanished from the stage as music started playing. Riku danced onto the stage, dressed in classic 90s style.

Riku:
Drop top Porsche, Rollie on my wrist

Diamonds up and down my chain (ha ha!)

Cardi B, straight stuntin', can't tell me nothin'

Bossed up, now I changed the game (you see me)

It's my big Bronx boogie, got all them girls shook

My big fat ass got all them boys cooked

Went from dolla bills, now be poppin' rubber bands

Bruno sing to me while I do my money dance like

Aye, flexin' on the gram like (aye!)

Hit the Lil Jon, okay (okay), okay (okay)

Yeah we drippin' in finesse and gettin' paid (eeow!)

Garfield, appeared with Kaiser and Katy on either side of him and started a dance routine as he sang main vocals.

Garfield:
Ooh, don't we look good together?

There's a reason why they watch all night long (all night long)

Yeah, I know we'll turn heads forever

So tonight I'm gonna show you off

Kaiser:
When I walk in with you (Garfield and Katy:when I walk in with you)

I watch the whole room change (Garfield and Katy:I watch the whole room change)

Baby, that's what you do (Garfied and Katy:baby, that's what you do)

No, my baby don't play (no)

Blame it on my confidence

Or blame it on your measurements

Shut the shit down on sight

That's right

The rest of the True notes danced onto the stage, in the same 90's style clothing as Riku

True Notes:
We out here drippin' in finesse

It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse

You know it, you know it

It don't make no sense

You know it, you know it

Katy:
Now slow it down for me baby

'Cause I love the way it feels when we grind (True Notes:when we grind)

Yeah, our connection's so magnetic on the floor

Nothing can stop us tonight

Garfield:
When I walk in with you (True Notes:when I walk in with you)

I watch the whole room change (True Notes:I watch the whole room change)

Baby, that's what you do (True Notes:baby, that's what you do)

No, my baby don't play (no)

Blame it on my confidence

Or blame it on your measurements

Shut that shit down on sight

That's right

True Notes:

It don't make no sense

You know it, you know it

It don't make no sense

You know it, you know it

Garfield, Katy, and Kaiser:
Fellas grab your ladies if your lady fine

Tell her she the one, she the one for life

Ladies grab your fellas and let's do this right

If you're on one like me and mine

Riku:
Yeah we got it goin' on, got it goin' on

Don't it feel so good to be us, ay?

(Garfield:Girl we got it goin' on)

True Notes:

It don't make no sense

You know it, you know it

We out here drippin' in finesse (drippin' in finesse with my baby)

It don't make no sense

You know it, you know it

(Garfield:Girl you know we got it goin' on)

Riku:

You know it, you know it

You know it, you know it

The crowd was going wild as the group sang, dancing along and yelling. As the song ended, a void opened and all the True Notes ran through, reapearing in the dressing room and quickly beginning the process of changing outfits for the next song.

" Riku dawling, your voids are magnificent! " Emmet declared " it saves us a lot of time getting back "

" You know I could probably work some clothes changing spells to make it easier " Riku offered

Emmet laughed " And deprive us of the rush of the costume change, I think not! " he was already nearly into the next outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:08 am

Sandra couldn't help but give a smile towards Emmets comment as she hurried to get her next outfit on. Sometimes Emmet found joy in the strangest things. But the again everybody having their quirks is what makes the group so enjoyable.

Katy spoke up. "Seems the crowd loves us as usual. It's quite amazing, no matter what genre of music we sing the crowd eat it up. Even the biggest of legends in the music bizz was unable to please everybody, yet we pull it off consistently as if it's easy."

"We're just that damn good" Sandra commented.

However Katy mentioning that just peaked Tesla's interest. "Wait wait, Katy brings up a good point. When you think about it does nobody else find that kinda weird that no matter what we do, people love us?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:54 am

Scott headed down the stairs to the festival grounds and began making his way surreptitiously through the crowd. The True Notes put on their show, and he smiled at their artistic enthusiasm. A powerful psychic named Cordelia had been probing his mind, but she gained nothing of importance. She would be able to sense that there was nothing to gain by poking the hornet's nest. The intelligence agencies were trying to find out about him, but they would fail to learn anything meaningful. Their kind had destroyed the world of Solaris and Scott was just now righting it, so he would have nothing to do with government types that did nothing good for humanity as a whole. Making his way across the entire campus, he hadn't found his target yet. Having come up dry, he entered Xavier and began searching the entire interior with the steely determination that would unmask this agent and defeat this evil plot.

While Scott was walking around, music started playing in the background, although this wasn't pop music like what the True Notes had been performing. This was metal music, and he could tell it was Jorn's cover of Frida's classic song "I Know There's Something Going On". Alan sometimes played music for him, and Scott took up the cue to sing the lyrics once they started. While he sang this metal masterpiece, he aggressively searched the rooms, his intensity matching the music as he looked for the enemy agent.

I can see that it won't be long
You grow cold when you keep holding on
You know you've changed and your words they lie

That's something you can't deny

I know you're not at home
You're home but god I'm alone
If you want to leave then why don't you say
Your love is gone anyway

I know there's something going on
I know it won't be long,
Won't be long before you're gone

There's something going on

I know a good thing must come to an end
But it's hard to take loosing a friend
I know what you think and what's in your mind
So darling don't quite pretend

I know it won't be long
It won't be long before you're gone

I know it won't be long
It won't be long before you're gone

I know there's something
I know there's something
I know there's something

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:26 am

" Its a combination of things I suppose " Emmet mused as he waited for everyone else to get ready " People love music, that is a fact of life. Even if its not something thats necessarily their flavor, hearing it sung in a certain way will more then make up the gap. I woudnt say that everyone loves us, but weve certainly gained some popularity since our debut. Though we are not without those who think less of us, it's simply the sound of applause covers the boo's " Emmet got so caught in the joy of the performance, it was easy to forget this. His telepathy was bringing to the forefront a bit more, but still.

" Lets make sure that we enjoy ourselves out their, making the crowd happy is wonderful, but need to be happy as well " he gave them all a dazzling smile as he continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:06 am

"You don't have to worry about that, my beautiful voice was made for the stage" Tesla commented, not forgetting her friendly rivalry with Tie and of course Emmet himself.      Sandra and Katy shared Tesla's sentiment, not so much about trying to outdo anybody else, more so they agreed with her on loving the stage.

-----

As Bawla continued reading Tiffany's head slowly started bobbing slightly after if she was hearing music. As Scott's search took him closer to the libary Tiffany got more in turn with his singing, despite nobody in the room actually hearing him, Tiffany could sense him coming. Tiffany jumped to her feet joyfully and started running away from Bawla, annoying the other girl. As this point was was right outside the door, his hand reaching for the doorknob when Tiffany barred though. The door swung back suddenly whacking Scott in the face before Tiffany tackled him, her momentum sending them both tumbling a few feet down the hallway together ending with Tiffany on top of Scott after the roll. She smiled cheerfully looking down at him. "I like your song. Can you sing another, Oh! sing a happy song this time!!"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:43 pm

The void opened up again, spilling out music as one by one the True Notes danced out.

[i]Victoria:
You're looking just a little too hard at me
Standing just a little too close to me
You're saying not quite enough to me
You're sipping just a little too slow for me

Tesla:
No doubt you play it real cool, homie
Got me thinking what is it you do for me
Tripping a little more than I should be
So let yourself go and get right with me

Tanesha and Tie with True Notes:
I'm about to sign you up, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get right, get right
(We can get right)
I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get right tonight
Before the night is up, we can get right, get right tonight
(We can get right)

Emmet:
Your lips talking 'bout I "play too much"
Can't a woman take advantage of what she wants?
My hips moving oh so slow
Bar tab, looking like a car note

Sandra:
All I need is you here right by my side
Take whatever you want, baby, let's ride
And whatever you won't do, let me decide
Just put your name on the dotted line

Tyrone and Noah:
(We can get right)
(We can get right)

Kiya:
So much we have got to say, but so little time
And if tonight isn't long enough, don't leave love behind
(Don't leave this love behind)
Baby, take my hand, I will show you why

A dance break occured then, with everyone moving perfectly as one, Kaiser taking the lead for it.

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla with the True Notes
(We can get right)
(We can get right)[/i

Once again the crowd went wild for the group, dancing and singing along with them. The rest of the performances went off without a hitch. After that, everyone went off to enjoy the rest of the festival.

------------------------------------------

Victoria had gathered Tyrone, Emmet, Tanesha, Sandra, and Garfield " Alright everyone, cheerleadr tradition dictates that we attend all the best parties, so lets hit up a place to eat then head out, please check the schedules I sent to everyone so you know map and people that will be attending "

Tanesha laughed " Girl you the same as always! " she looked over the schedule and nodded with approval " Oooh people are really going out this year "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Kiya found it nice being away from the Fear Factor again, she actually kinda missed being with the True Notes as they was certainly the most fun part of this entire operation. Seeing the True Notes was likely to be partying all night Kiya found no reason she couldn't just continue to enjoy herself. After the performances Kiya wandered off to check out the festival being unable to do it earlier in the night.

-----

Sandra went over the schedule as well, she was fairly new to all this cheerleader business this being her first year, in which prior events had lead to Sandra missing some time as well. "Wow you really got this all planned out do you Victoria?" She highly respected all the effort the girl put into what was kinda a hobby in a sense, something just fun to be doing. She seemed really dedicated.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Scott was approaching the door to what looked like a library as he sang the last line of the song and the music faded. Before he could get a grip on the doorknob, however, the door suddenly flew open from the other side and smacked him in the nose with no small amount of force.
"Ow! What the-"
Before his vision could clear, he felt himself being tackled around the waist and was rolling down the hallway, completely unsure of what was going on. Not entirely sure whether he was under attack, he readied a fist and had it cocked, but stopped when he saw the innocent face of Tiffany staring down at him.

Her words were not the words of someone who seemed like she meant any harm, so he lowered his fist while giving her a weird look.
I highly doubt that this is the enemy agent that wants to abduct Sandra, but scan her anyway, Valor.
Valor did as he was asked and inwardly shrugged.
No sign of hostile intent of any kind. She appears to be completely genuine in her innocence. Safe to say that she's no threat to us or our objectives.
Scott's expression changed to a friendly smile and he stood up, holding Tiffany in his arms before setting her down gently.

As he looked into her eyes, he could see that she earnestly wanted him to do another song. Scott was a real softie for children and child-like people, so he didn't have the heart to say no and that he was too busy.
"...All right. One song, and then I have to go."
Alan, give me some rock with an upbeat tempo. I've got some time to kill, so why not?

The upbeat opening to "All American Boy" by Y&T began, and Scott got into the mood, his body able to dance well while he sang.

I've got a '57 Chevy with four on the floor,
Glass packs, cheeter slicks, 454,
Girls on the phone, girls at my door,
They just keep comin' back for more,
I'm just a red-blooded, fun-lovin', all American boy.

I've got a big Stratocaster and my band is hot,
Wild streak a mile wild that just won't stop,
Got a chain on my mirror made of beer can tops,
A chip on my shoulder, better not knock it off,
I'm just a red-blooded fun-lovin' all American boy.

At this point materialized a Stratocaster guitar and played the guitar solo to perfection while doing a cool dance. The guitar disappeared when it was

Well her eyes are blue and her skin is tan,
The girl looks at me, thinks that I'm all hands,
And I'm gonna touch her everywhere I can,

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Oh yeah...

When the song was over, Scott laughed with joy.
"That was really fun. You ladies take care."
Leaving the room, he smiled as he went down the hallway and searched other rooms. His smile faded as he got back to business, but his presence was spreading across campus. No one quite knew what to make of Scott, but he was gaining some popularity as people started to think he was a cool dude.

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:28 am

Hours later and Bawla was still reading, though at this point she'd twisted the story so comletly that she was mashing different stories " And as Snow White took the elder wand from donald ducks corpse, she turned to Kagome and told her she couldnt have darling EDWARD for she was not beautiful enough and too oriental "

She didnt notice Tiffany running off till she sheard Scott and her man senses went off " what lo, a man to boss me around is nearby, hmm he's white and delightsome, but......no money!! " regardless, she danced over to see what was going over. She remained quiet during the performance, her hands in her pocket, caressing a grenade. Once Scott left, she got a text from Adrian to meet up " Holy Crow! I must leave, please everyone do not weep for it is better that you not enjoy my blandness!! "

She ran jumped out of the nearest window.

" What the fuck!? hey are you ok? Hit the ground pretty hard "

" Why of course i'm ok!! Broken bones and concussions are for plebes and poor peole, I'm Bawla Wan!! " and she ran off leaving everyone very confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Oh yeah, she's always been good at planning and scheduling stuff " Tanesha said, praising her best friend " It can get a little annoying at time though I still love her for it "

" You can imagine my annoyance when a certain someone who shall remain nameless goes to great lengths to throw my schedules out the window " Victoria said sweetly

" Well the look on your face is always worth it and you cant say it hasnt lead to some good times " Tanesha said, equally as sweetly

" Oh like us getting arrested in those horrible wigs? " Victoria said even more sweetly, before both girls fell apart and dissolved into laughter " Hahaha, anyway, lets eat up, first party is the foot ball teams, Donny throws it at one of the other plays places, since ours is off limits after the last party.

Garfield recognized a lot of the parties they'd be hitting up, being best friends with the quarter back basically guaranteed he got into any party he wanted and Donny wasnt shy about dragging him and Dave all over the place. The group had decided to eat at Denny's, as he looked over the window, he was incredibly aware that they were all paired up, well kinda. Victoria and Tyrone were a couple, same as Sandra and Tanesha. He peeked at Emmet out the corner of his eye. What were they? Fuck buddies? Friends with benefits? He liked Emmet a lot, but he couldnt completely tell if the feeling was mutual.

All the awesome sex aside, Garfield had never had a boyfriend before and he wasnt adverse to the idea, but Emmet appeared to be, so wher did that leave him?

Emmet turned and met his eye, smiling brightly and making Garfields heart skip a beat " Have you been here before? "

Garfield flailed around to find the words. Luckily he had been to this Dennys rather frequently " Y-yeah! it's pretty good, I recommend the lumber jack special, Doony gets two of those. Oh but I think the cheese cake pancakes would be more your speed "

" Hmm, I do love cheese cake " Emmet turned a few pages till he found the right one.

" Oh me too, I like the chocolate kind, covered with whip cream "

" I'm a strawberry man myself, though I agree with you on the whip cream "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:53 am

Tiffany chased Bawla over as far as the window as shouted out. "HEY NEXT TIME CAN YOU SING ME A SONG!!!?" Bawla seemed to run off without a reply and Tiffany tilted her head slight then smiled. "I'll take that as a yes." Tiffany backed off from the window and started skipping her way out of the library, humming a child's preschool song.

-----

Sandra smiled at the back and forth between Garfield and Emmet, it was cute. Checking out the menu Sandra wasn't really sure what she wanted so she decided to see if her girlfriend could help with that problem. "Looks like a lot of good stuff here. What are you getting babe?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am

Adrian had gathered the members of Harlequin at their base, sans Bawla, to discuss the days events. As usual he'd arranged for food to be brought over. They were currently in one of the side floor rooms of the abandoned mansion, Alex was sitting at a desk with his latop, Iko was meditating in a corner and Harvey had knocked down one of the walls and set up a pool of lava for him to lounge in outside.

" Do we really need wackjob for this? "

Adrian put his phone away, having just texted Bawla " No, she's probably at the festival still and it's quite a distance from-

" BAWLA WAN IS HERE!! "

Bawla poll volted over Harvey's pool and rolled into the room, stoing right at the food table " Jane Austen couldnt have did it better! " she promply started fixing herself a plate while the others just starred "

Adrian shook his head and started talking " forgetting that just happened " Today was the first day of the festival and it was certainly eventful. Primary target Emmet Jones and Tesla Nova were trapped in a haunted house created by Riku Darkholmes magic, from my understanding, some outside force was the cause. In the form of some pig like demon. Emmet and Tesla managed to overcome it and escape, most important is that Emmet manifested the power of the phoenix force on his own and to strong degree. It left him drained, but he seemed to recover in minutes "

He pondered what this meant, were other forces after Emmet as well? It made sense, whereas Sandra seems to have a higher standing, both she and Emmet are targets, but he didnt get the feeling it was exactly the case this time.

Alex was typing down everything Adrian said " Do you think this has something to do with that group, Fear factor was it?, they seem to be a supernatural based operation, so summoning a demon would probably be possible for them. Question is why? "

" They killed Sandra Fuller and she ressurected, killing a phoenix host doesnt seem to be possible, so where does that leave them? "

Iko moved out of his current position and into a series of stretches " That remains to be answered, for now all we have is speculation. We know for sure that they are dangerous and not to be taken lightly "

Adrian nodded " Agreed. Another thing is we appear to have a visitor from another dimention. Scott Young "

Bawla, while trying to deep throat a drumstick, started choking on it " I KNOW HIM!! "

Again everyone was starring at her, Harvey laughed " No way, you banged him? I thought you were saving it for Edvin cullsack "

Bawla gasped in an exaggerated manner and pressed the drumstick to her chest " What do you take me for?! Some blonde, slutty female who french kisses? I think not I was regailing a grou with the great works when he started singing to some girl then left "

Alex's fingers were hovering over the keybard " How much of that do you think is true? "

Adrian tapped Bawla's shoulder for a moment and got the story " All of it, suprisingly. Movingly along, he claims to be from another dimention and that he works at the behest of higher powers. He's come here to foil a kidnapping attempt on Sandra and he views himself as a hero "

Iko raised an eyebrow " Those still exist? "

" In his world it seems " Adrian said with a shrug " His first meeting with the True Notes was rocky, but the second one with Sandra and Emmet went well enough. I cant say that he has the groups full trust, but some of them are open to knowing him. The general concensus seems to be that he is strong, though to what degree thats left to be seen "

" So does this mean that fear factor group is gonna kidnap Sandra again? " Harvey asked and Adrian wasnt entirely sure

" I cant confirm or deny that, their at the top of the list for the moment, theirs also Kiya Skies, she's been interacting with the group, but it still remains that she's a mercenary, we also cant forget the dragon that terrorized the skies for a moment, though I feel it's unrelated. For now we watch, whatever happens to Sandra isnt my concern, but for the part im playing, i'll have to take a role in it as well "

Iko had wondered over to the food table and started prying open a lobster tail " Tell me, to what end do you see all this going? "

Adrian considered the question. Iko was different from the others, far above Harvey and Bawla, insane and bloodthirst, and he couldnt tell what Alex's goals were, but for Iko it all came down to orders and a paycheck, but maybe he had another goal in this " Great power is where I see it going, for now im just enjoying the journey to it "

The two locked gazes for a moment and Adrian could swear he saw something behind the other mans glasses, but it passed and Iko smiled " Just make sure that as your traveling down this path, you dont trip up and fall over the edge "

Adrian smiled back " I'll keep that in mind "

---------------------------------------------------------

Tansha looked over the menu " I never know what to get when I come here, my family loves it. Hmm, how about a combo? it's some pretty big pancakes, bacon or sausage, and eggs however you want em "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 am

"That sounds great" Sandra said with a smile. "Personally I'll go with bacon and I'll have the eggs scrambled. How about you?"

-----

Tiffany was skipping down the hall having left the library with Scott and Bawla gone. She wondered who else interesting she could visit. With music on the mind she thought of the True Notes and unsure of even how she vanished from the spot appearing at Denney's. She came out of the teleportation differently then she had went in, resulting in her barreling into Emmet knocking him out of his chair as Tiffany went rolling along the floor before recovering in a prone stance. "Yay!! More music people!"

She pounced at Emmet before disappearing mid jump and another crash was heard, we look over to see a broken chair and Tiffany sitting on top a confused and shocked Katy. "Your hair is a funny color." She smiled cheerful with Katy pinned to the floor, unaware of the spectical she's made in this populated place.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

Scott was waking down the hallway when he ran into Kiya. He hadn't seen her before, so he had Valor scan her.
She's got cybernetic parts, making her an enhanced mutant, kind of different from the norm. Unfortunately, her cybernetics are throwing off her spiritual energy. She seems to be hiding something, but that could just be interference.
Guess we're doing this the old-fashioned way.

Scott approached Kiya, making sure to come off casual, like he was just another student at Xavier.
"Huh, I thought I was the only one here."
He stopped and looked at her, a handsome cosmic being who had once been a mortal human meeting a beautiful cyborg who had once been a regular mortal mutant. Neither of them were average and they both knew it.
"You needing a break from the festival too? It's wild this year, what with the True Notes and all."

Scott headed into a nearby lounge, leaving an unspoken invitation for Kiya to follow. He sat down on a couch, chilling out like didn't have a care in the world.
"I'm Scott Young, by the way. Nice to meet you."
He put his hands behind his head.
"So, how come you're hanging out here by yourself instead of with your friends?"

justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Kiya was intrigued by the new visitor coming up to her, thinking it best not to cause a scene Kiya accepted Scott's invite. "Scott Young? That's surprising, looking at you I didn't figure you to be a Scott." Kiya was talking about his name not nationality. "My name is Kiya Skies. It's a pleasure Scott." After responding to Scott's greeting he asked why she wasn't with any of her friends. She thought about saying she wasn't much of a party person, but the next time she'd of taken a True Notes class it would of exposed the lie immediately, so she didn't go with that. "Ah it's nothing, I've been quite behind on school work and have spent most of the day and night playing catch up. I wanted to cram as much work as possible today so I could enjoy the remaining days of the festival in full. What um, what about you? What brings you back here along, surely there must be much at the party to enjoy?"

Kiya didn't give Scott to much time to consider her story before flipped his question back at him.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 am

Scott did his best to keep up the guise of being just a regular student while also carefully evaluating Kiya. It took discipline to keep his face and body language relaxed and normal while his mind raced at one hundred miles per hour, but this was a skill honed over several years of practice. He was thankful that she had accepted his unspoken invitation to join him, since he could not force her to talk with him in any way, certainly not by force without blowing his cover. His confrontation with the True Notes had taught him that things were more complicated and delicate in this dimension, and that he would need to be more cautious in how he approached them. He cocked his head a bit when she said that he didn't look like a Scott.
"I wouldn't have guessed that your name was Kiya, so I can understand."

As she explained that she had been catching up on schoolwork, he had to admit that if it was a lie, it was not an implausible one. He had nothing on hand to disprove it, and he didn't have enough probable cause to even justify a gut feeling on his suspicions of her. He did not have long to consider her story before she was asking him why he was away from the festival. Was it making normal conversation, or was it a clever deflection technique? Hard to tell. Having his face painted earlier was now coming in handy as he thought on his feet for a response.

"Yeah, the festival's great. I enjoyed some music, got my face painted, and even rolled around with a girl a bit. I just wanted to have a quiet moment before I got back out there."
He decided to press on with the conversation, acting natural with a youthful smile on his face.
"So, what buzzkill classes are you in that gave you so much work at festival time?"
Scott didn't know much about Xavier, but this question would get details from Kiya that would strengthen his cover. On top of that, if her schoolwork story was a lie, she would have to lie on the spot, and this usually left some kind of tell that he was watching for.

justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Kiya was aware when Scott tried to bait her into a trap however it wouldn't work that easily. Kiya's cybernetics helped her greatly in not giving away a tell and she could process a story much faster then the normal person, giving her a natural on the spot response. "Oh you know how it is with some classes, mathematics is always one among others that gives a great deal of work. However I can't really put it all on the classes. To honest I've been a bit of a naughty girl, putting off books so I could hang out with friends. That was a mistake, I started to get backed up and overwhelmed, I wondered how in the world was I going to catch up on everything, mostly studying for examines as I tried to at least keep the written work somewhat up to date. I thought I screwed myself but then the festival came along. So I ignored my temptations, activated book worm mode, and used this free time to start catching myself up."

Kiya gave Scott a relieved sigh and leaned back in the couch with a smile. "Feels so good to be caught up with my studies now, it's was so stressful falling behind as your constantly worried if your going to fail the next exam. I'm certainly not doing that."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am

Scott listened to her story and made sure that he wouldn't look obvious when he studied her reaction. It was unfortunate that his question had neither rattled her nor given him any solid information that he could use for himself. The cybernetics that Valor had detected earlier could have been aiding her in deceiving him, though he still had no proof that she wasn't telling the truth. Even so, something about Kiya wasn't sitting right with him. It was right then that he realized what was bothering him. Her explanation was too plausible, filled with an excessive amount of details more in line with a sales pitch than a conversation. That was far from solid proof of anything, but it certainly warranted further investigation. Anyone daring enough to try to kidnap a cosmic entity from such a large school would not be easy to expose, so he would have to keep an eye on her and see if her actions contradicted her words.

"Yeah, I'm so glad I kept up with my homework. Doing all of that at festival time is a drag."
Scott felt like he had gone as far as he could with this conversation, so he decided to take a different route to the truth.
"Wanna head back to the festival? It's more fun than sitting around here."
Scott would use the social occasion to get to know Kiya better, and in the process, he could keep an eye on her without compromising his cover.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next