Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Space Uprising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Space Uprising - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 pm

"Soon enough, Kana is joined by Michael, Catherine, Kor and Skid"

Catherine: Greetings champion. I suppose we require introductions. This is Kor, the Praetor of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, and Skid, a member of said guard. They will be joining our foray into enemy territory. You have already met the current Nova Prime. Now then, we are to drive to the edge of the current Annhilation Wave perimeter, and from there, it will be just us.

"Catherine's plan was simple. The five of them would infiltrate Annhilus' ship, and there they'd destroy him and the entire ship if required."

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:00 am

"Its a pleasure warriors. I am sorry to say that I have limited knowledge on our true threat. This event was caused by someone formidable. Tell me who is it or they?" Kana was almost sure this was going to be a mission of assassination and sabotage. This was comfortable territory for her, but she needed to know who exactly they were fighting. Their capabilities and motives were all necessary to know.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Catherine: Our enemy is Annhilus, the rule of the Negative Zone. His powers are vast, but he has one key weakness. If we can wrestle control of his cosmic rod from him, he can be easily vanquished. We should set course right away, we have little time to spare.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:52 pm

"Zar'nel" she called her AI who immediately pulled up a hologram that showed the map of the milky way galaxy. It marked an area where they assumed the invasion started from. It was accurate but not precise. The area they were sure it originated from spanned several light dozen years in distance.

"We tracked this invasion ever since the beginning. It took some time for us to be sure of where it originate from, but by then it was too late."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Catharine: Yes...that's the point of entry, the Kyln. However, the giant satellite ship of Annhilus might have moved from it already

"She points and gently touches the AI. Imbuing it with cosmic power and allowed it to track the unique signature of the cosmic rod Annhilus carries. AI charts a course, and it is somewhere between the point of entry, and close to Hala"

Catherine: It seems they are heading to Hala.
Kor: Of course! They will use the planet as a point of attack to bring the full brunt of the wave upon Earth and it's heroes. We must hurry, or they will be countered in their retaking of the planet
Catherine: We have our course
Eres: This is my home world. I can guide your ship through it's basic defenses. Hopefuly they did not have enough time to reinforce them.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Kana nodded in agreement. "Do it." the AI created an interface immediately for Eres to use. It appeared like familiar technology but based off of another world. Either way it allowed Eres to control enough of navigation to chart their course properly.

"All maidens prepare for jump!"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:21 am

"Eres grabs the helm and starts steering the ship. He takes it into hyperspace and comes up to Hala, dropping out of hyperspace right into a cluster of destroyed Kree vessels"

Eres: These should help conceal our approach...

"Hala is completely overrun. There's so many ships it looks like a swarm of locusts.

Kor: By the Phoenix's fire...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:15 am

Kana saw this far too often in such a short period of time. Intelligence reports from anyone who survived these attacks were all the same. She looked upon the devastation with a clinical eye. The AI searched for any surviving Kree ships in the area. The AI threw up statistics showing the amount of civillian and military assets wiped out.

"Keep looking Zar. Maybe we will discover what we're looking for in this mess." she took a deep breath and was hoping this would be last time she would have to see this. The ship was already in stealth mode. Powered down, but the crew and AI was prepared to react on a moment's notice in case they were spotted. Many of them wished they could tear a hole through the wave, but they knew there was a more important mission here.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:43 am

"As they're surveying Hala, a massive, moon sized space station, albeit shaped more in the form of a mushroom, with a huge dome at the top"

Eres: There it is. It's massive...
Catherine: Michael. You've had two of your centurians on board. The Worldmind should have information on the best place to infiltrate.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:39 pm

“Thanos couldn’t help but smile to himself as he scanned the minds of several suffering across the universe perhaps he had the made the right choice in siding with Annihilus. Death so much beautiful death being spread across the universe and he’d been awakened.”

Thanos: So may I Ask what do you intend to do with Son-Aris? I assume you have some purpose for capturing him?

“Thanos was speaking in reference to the ship they had intercepted with the captured Kree royalty. Hala had been conquered already, although he was sure there was some counter-offense being planned. He was particularly interested in earth all those years In captivity meant it had been a while since he’d seen earth and he was honestly surprised the superhuman populace had managed to rise again after so many forces seemed to working against them.”

Thanos: No need to hide your desire for power Annhilus trust me if I sought control of the universe for myself I wouldn’t side with this anarchy but I’ve long since given up interest in that nonsense I have no great urges to rule these miserable beings I have much more enlightened goals..I seek to embrace Death..and there’s quite a number of species I will enjoy dragging into Hell before I myself dive into the depths of Hades to once again be once with Death..

“It was clear that he was not known as the Mad Titan for nothing as what he desired would seem maddening to almost anyone with a shred of sanity, but this eternal had little of that and his history spoke for itself.”
……………………..
“Michael frowned while looking over the scene at Hala, it was far less then ideal with the Annhilation Wave having completely overwhelmed everyone present.”

Michael: This is not good at all…we need to move..

“Michael tried to reach out to Ixia, Vinlo, and others in the Nova Corps telling them about the situation in Hala’s atmosphere and relaying information to the rest of the corps.”
……………….
“On earth alarms were blaring at the facility Milo was at while he was walking down the hallway talking to Aaron and Yamairo and had just gotten out of a hologramic meeting with the President of the United States, and other high level Government officials and leaders.”

Milo: Stark..I’ve been in contact with SWORD, the situation dosen’t look the best, The Annhilation Wave is deadly, but the rest of the universe needs my help. Yama get the SXM ready, Aaron Avengers, any heavy hitters that want to send them my way to space.

“Milo then vanished through a portal reappearing near Michael, Catherine, and the rest before summoning the power cosmic observing the situation.”

Michael: MILO!
Milo: Sorry I’m late had some last minute errands to run on earth..getting forces prepped and all that..now the situation with Annhilus..he needs to be dealt with now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:22 pm

"That's the plan Milo Ventro." Kana said with little reaction to his appearance. It was only a matter of time someone so well known to show himself. "I'm Kana T'wor Champion of the Asari Republics its an honor. Now Michael any information on this station's weakpoints?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:48 pm

"Ixia was back at Xandar. There was still a lull in the hostilities. She replies to the communication"

Ixia: Hey boss. The situation is that bad huh? I'll forward over any information my helmet picked up while inside the ship. Probably wont be a full schematic, but it'll help. I suggest entering from the lower levels, by the engines.

---

Catherine: Oh look, it's mutant Jesus
Kor: So this is the famed Milo Ventro

"Kor walks forward"

Kor: Tis a pleasure. Although you greatly wounded our Shi'ar pride. Had I been at that battle, it would not have gone as easily for your side Milo Ventro.

Catherine: And now the dick measuring.

"Catherine clears her throat and gets back into herald mode"

Catherine: We need to infiltrate their main vessel before it lands. What's worse, I sense the vile presence of Thanos on that ship

---

"Annhilus laughs"

Annhilus: Why it's simple really. I am going to harness his powers to create electron weaponry. Imagine, a fleet of negative zone ships with weaponry of the same caliber as the fabled Inhuman King's screams.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:24 am

"Vinlo noted that Ixia was keeping up communication with Michael, while Ikon had returned to earth with Angie after the forces on Xandar had been succesfuly diverted from their attempts to override the Nova Corps and control their planet."

Vinlo: I just hope we manage to pull through this it really seem's as though the situation is looking grimer every second.
“Milo was honored that she seemed to know him, even he was known across the universe he still was glad that people knew about him.”

Milo: It’s a honor to meet you as well Kana T’wor
Michael: Hmm yes.

“Michael gave htem all the information he had on the weak points that the Worldmind had provided them so they could move about dealing with the Annhilation Wave in a strategic manner.”

Milo: Alright good…I think I’ve analyzed the best route.

“Milo had used his ability of Intuitive Adaption as to analyze the situation, thinking at superhuman speeds while also using Zach’s ability to see the probability of various different route’s Michael had mentioned .”

Milo: Alright I’ve got it the best method we can take let’s go it’s time to put an end to Annihlus’s madness

“Milo looked up at the moon shaped vessel getting ready to make the invasion while he couldn’t help but to clench his fists.”

Milo: I sense him too..the Mad Titan himself..the man, the myth, the legend. One of the most dangerous people in history I’ll go after him if he’s with Annihilus he’s just as big of a threat if not worst no telling what he’s scheming and Kor your right no doubt it would have been much harder on my end if I had to go up against someone as powerful as you on top of everything else that was going on.

“Milo was genuine with his compliment picking up on Kor’s level of power, he was definitely powerful, and the Imperial Guard was not an enemy he wanted the earth or the SXM to have any time soon. Milo waved his arm around at high speeds simulating Mjolnir’s power to open up a portal that warped them through at the best possible point, Michael flared up with nova energy, while Milo gathered light in both of his hands getting ready for a fight.”

Milo: Hold on..

“Milo closed his eyes and outside a clone of him appeared except it was gigantic and in full costume and he began tapping into the power of the quantum bands as well as the power cosmic unleashing a powerful wave of energy and using Peter’s power to increase the speed instantly sending the gigantic wave of energy tearing through a part of the wave, and then the clone grew even bigger sending forth multiple more speed enhanced wave’s into the Annhilation Wave, while the real Milo opened his eyes and intensified the brightness of the light in his hands.”

Michael: Always gotta have a clone
Milo: Hell yeah I’ve been multi-tasking ever since I could create clones, just had to help out outside plus if Annihilus and Thanos think I’m out there that won’t be expecting me coming with you guys.
Michael: True enough best not to let them know Fusion’s on the way but really they have to deal with the herald of Galactus, the Nova Prime, the champion of Asari, and the Kree’s Accuser on top of you, not trying to be overconfident but I’m liking our chances a lot more hten if any of us embarked on this mission alone.
Milo: Noted now let’s go make our way through the forces on board here and get that rod out this slimy omnicidal maniac’s hands.
…………………….
“Thanos responded with a chuckling of his own intrigued and amused by this man’s plan and also in support of how destructive it was and how many people he’d bring to the love of his life Death.”

Thanos: I must admit although we disagree on certain things….you have a taste for quality destruction, I respect that. It’s ironic among the people and civilizations we bring to waste there will be many screaming for mercy and in pain and in return it’ll be screams that kill them the irony of it all is hilarious.

“Thanos had a gleam on his eye although he proclaimed to only wanting to cause destruction for the sake of death, he harbored a special hatred for earth, his involvement with them is what got him sealed away by the Huners and away from Death. What had happened to him was worth then Death, but now he was free and about to decimate the human race, this partnership with Annhilus was proving very beneficial to him in more ways then one.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:07 am

"As soon as Milo begins the attack, all nearby ships go into high alert, including the ship they're on"

Catherine: This is it. You are about the fight the legions of hell! Well, I meant not literally but

"As Catherine talks, their position begins to get swarmed with creatures of the negative zone. Catherine begins the hostilities by destroying them and a good portion of the area they are pouring in from with a huge blast of power cosmic enhanced fire"

Catherine: One more thing. Do not destroy the ship yet. It may give Annhilus a chance to escape in such an explosion. Kill him first!

"Catherine leads the charge. Kor follows suit and lunges at the creatures, ripping through them with punches and kicks, sending them flying in all directions, burning them with his heat beams. Skid draws his sword and grows to about twice his size, and begins fighting as well"

"As they are doing this, Eres finds the nearest computer terminal. And begins trying to find his King's location"

Eres: You will apologize if I take a quick detour my comrades!

--

"Meanwhile, outside, the ships begin opening fire on the Milo clone, and several of the ships alreayd docked on Hala begin taking off into attack formations to attack the clone as well"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:52 am

"Milo couldn't help but smirk as Catherine mentioned that they were going up against the legions of hell but non literally."

Milo: Trust me I've been up against the literal forces of Hell while in damnation itself let me tell you that place is hotter then the sun
Michael: Hmm..I'll keep that next time I'm being a dick to Ixia or one of the other Centurions but really Ventro this is no time for jokes, this is serious!
Milo: Man trust me when you're constantly thrust into potential life ending situations day in and day out a little wise cracking is all that keep's you sane, and aside from that my taunts have a way of getting inside people's heads making them loose focus so there's a method to my madness.
Michael: Well I just hope your method keep's us alive and Annihilus, Thanos, and the rest of these bastards dead

"Michael flared up with Nova Corps energy and flew forward as the Negative Zone legions flee and gathered the nova energy around him forming a cylinder of energy around his body and began expanding the cylinder causing the energy to swirl aroudn him at high speeds as he literally expanded the cylinder to envelop nearby negative zone forces and simulate the effects of a blender grinding up negative zone creatures while pouring out more and more nova energy to increase the power of his attack, while also gathering energy in the palms of his hands and unleashing blasts of energy from all his fingers sending them in various direction's and making the beams thick but with enough precision to try to cut through some of the negative zone beasts thick armor."

Milo: Man Michael's really gotten so strong to think back in the day we were just a bunch of cops on patrol talking about how we wished we could make more of an impact on the world. Gotcha don't make the ship go boom until we confirm that Annihilus has met his doom.

"Milo stared down the negative zone forces as they came and Milo looked up his eyes aglow with immense energy as he unleashed massive beams of heat tearing through the legions which thanks to his incredible confidence increased the potency of the heat beams, and Milo flew forward with both hands outward vastly increasing his speed and rushing forward body slamming into the a group of the creatures while using another power to equally distribute the damage and force of the massive body slam to several other negative zone forces causing a wave of force to tear apart attackers pushing them back while also unleashing more powerful beams of heat to tear through their service using magical energies to causing the next volley of heat vision to bypass their advanced technology and damage them not only physically but burning away at their will power to fight and causing significant damage to their souls as well."

Milo: Man all those years saving the world and I end up as an intergalactic exterminator?! I don't get payed enough for this..no nooo Eres feel free to abandon us it's not like we're being overwhelmed by a universe sized fleet that Catherine compared to the legions of hell!!!

"Milo yelled out as he was using his magical energy enhanced heat beams while also draining kinetic energy from creatures to slow them down to make dodging his already fast heat beams that much harder. While a large bug creature was about to tackle Milo from behind, Michael shot forward at vast speeds gathering an immense amount of nova force energy in his foot and slamming his foot into the creature's head splitting it open then blasting his body open."

Michael: Watch out!
Milo: Still got my back this is just like patrol..on a cosmic level
Milo Clone: Shit...

"The Giant Milo clone grew even larger and size and became intangible to dodge attacks from the ships but some of them still seemed to be hitting him despite phasing and he simply resorted to usinghis speed to dodge the attacks while also breathing out waves of hell fire to burn them physically and their souls while also making a hand motion forming a wave of cosmic fire and using his power to increase the size of of the cosmic wave until it was fucking massive and with a huge teleknetic wave pushed the cosmic wave forth and began rapidly expanding it while making it so that it drained the energy of everything it approached absorbing it into the wave while expanding and spitting out numerous hell fire fire balls aimed at the ships, while a giant ship was seen coming into space with the SXM on board, and the Milo Clone raised his hand to grant them powers granting them all the ability to survive in the vacumn of space, and the power to fly. "

Milo Clone: Hey SXM, Avengers, you lucky bastards feeling lucky cause I just all got the power to fly, survive in the vacuum of space oh hmm alright. Where the fuck is SWORD!
"Thanos picked up on the large cosmic power level coming from the herald of the world-eater and cracked his fists while also picking up the others."

Thanos: Hmm..the power cosmic that energy feels very familiar..and..the Nova Force as well..seems we have quite the welcoming party we'd be quite the inconsiderate hosts let's introduce them to the love of my life Death...

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Kana could see why these people were considered both high valued targets and potential allies by her superiors. She wanted to know more about them and the ship they were on, but as dozens of Negative Zone creatures closed in on her she knew it wasn't the right time for it. A blast of dark energy emanated from her in several directions pushing them back. They tried to move again but immediately felt their bodies being torn apart. Kana simply walked past as they were being broken down on the molecular level.

"Settle down pets. I'm looking for your master." she saw Eres and it was clear he had another mission. "I'll assume its important. We can deal with these things. The main target will be the main issue." Her body glowed purple as dark energy was being controlled by her will. "I'm more than enough to cover our team's flank." With a mere gesture she pushed even more of the creatures back and slammed them into each other.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Eres: I thank you Champion

"Eres finally finds something. An area of the ship with an abnormal power requirement"

Eres: THat much power...it could only be used to detain something or someone of extreme power

"Eres grabs his hammer, charts a course, and then speeds off, slamming monster after monster as he finally gets clear of the fight and begins heading for the King"

---

"Back at the fight, Kor grabs one of them, tears him in two as he sends a heat beam against an oncoming column of enemies. The hallway they're on is getting more and more damaged"

Kor: We need to find a more open space! We do not know what damage our fight is doing to the ship!

"Kore punches one of them, as another attacks from behind and tries to pin him, but he barely elbows him and then uses him as a projectile against more. He seemed unstoppable"

"Catherine focuses and then points"

Catherine: Begin moving in that direction! There's an hangar bay there. It should be big enough to fight without too much structural damage to the ship!

---

"The ships keep converging on Milo, but two or three get punctured through by a dense laser as Nono joins the large clone"

Nono: Mister Milo! We apologize for the delay! Not all of us are here. It is only Nono and

"As she's speaking, a group of ships begins to lose control, and starts getting used as battering rams for the others, Pol in the center with her magnetism"

Pol: The other forces along the Earth border have attacked. SWORD is held up, so are the Avengers and the SXM. It's just us Ventro. Now, TO RETAKE MY PLANET!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Milo: Yes we do!

“Milo spoke in response to Kor’s warning of them to move as they didn’t know how much damage their fighting was doing to the ship. Hearing Catherine’s instructions Milo flew up then flew down closer to the floor right befoe the hangar bar kicking it and using his powers over earth to cause the floor to dissipate beneath them leading them into the floors then he used telekinesis on part of the roof above converting it into a spike vibranium roof and sends it down to finish off the survivors who fell thorugh the floor and lived.”

Michael: Ventro how do you even remember all this?
Milo: About five different ways man but oh watch out

“Milo’s spider sense was going out and he saw a bulked up negative zone creature in power armor with a power axe that managed to teleport in-front of Michal and was about to stab him in the neck. Milo reached out stopping time and marched over to the axe about to strike Michael’s neck and cast a powerful curse on the blade before using his powers over space to switch Michael and his would be assassin’s blade and let time resume as the assassin’s neck was cut off both his neck and rest of body were teleported into th depths of the dark force to be suffering forever another warrior charged forward only for Michael to spin around gathering energy in his elbow forming a spike around itand amming I into the creature’s neck then using the spike as a point to concentrate his powers turning the spike into a chainsaw slicing off the warrior’s head then sending forth a blast of nova energy to decimate the creature’s body.”

Michael: fucking SCUM!
Milo: Someone’s angry, did they say a yo mama?

“Milo looked up to see forces coming from all directions and looked up as he began gathering immense power and quickly charged up a god blast and used his mystical energy to form a vortex of spatial energy that began teleporting all the approaching forces into one location he then launches a massive g god blast at them while selectively freezing them in time to prevent them dodging washing as the god blast washed through their forces cleaning them off the face of existence like cosmic germ x for alien stains.”
………………………………..
“The Milo Clone nodded before converting his shoulders into various guns and tap into his molecular powers to vastly weaken the structure of some of the negative zone ships before unleashing on an assault on them with bullets, lasers, missile’s, energy beams, and other weapons.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:07 am

"Several smaller fighters begin attacking the heroes in the hanger. as Catherine takes to the sky"

Catherine: Everyone. Defend yourselves!

"Milo and Michael put up a barrier around the fighters. The temperature begins to rise and suddenly, from outside, a wave of fire and heat extracted from the nearby star washes over the entire hangar, melting most of the ships and burning every living thing to a crisp. The fire consumes a good portion of the ship's corridors and halls for hundreds of feet in all directions. As it dissipates, Catherine lands"

Catherine: We need to hurry and find Annihilus and put an end to this.

---

"Nono flies forward to punch and kick her way through the Wave's armada, as Pol guards the SWORD and Kree vessels that joined in on the raid, shielding them with magnetic forcefields while throwing any solid metal projectile back at the ships that fired them, along with using damaged ships and metal debris as projectiles of her own"

Pol-Arris: Milo! We need to take a place on the planet. Once we land, we brought a Shi'ar planetary warpgate. We can start sending in troops!

---

"At the ship, Eres is fighting his way through the corridors and finally finds the prison complex"

Eres: My King

---

"At the upper levels, as the people coordinate the assault, Annihilus notices Eres' presence in the prison"

Annihilus: The Accuser seems to be trying to rescue his King. What say you Thanos, would you like the honor?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 4:07 pm

"Milo claps his hands in response to Catherine's power."

Milo: Good job Catherine Alright then let's see..cosmic...energy.

"Milo focused using his power to sense the cosmic power of Annihilus's cosmic rod before stopping."

Milo: I've tracked Annihilus's rod..alright guys let's go.

"Milo focused on the roof above them converting it into a wormhole that honed in on the signal of Annihilus's rod, as Milo flamed on and fired a massive blast of cosmic fire through the wormhole."
Milo Clone: Alright perfect!

"MC defying logic creates a massive tornado in space in the middle of The Wave's armada causing the tornado to continue to expand while turning towards the planet and raising his hands and firing a massive beam of energy decimating through Wave's forces before the beam hit the planet and as it hit the planet the beam began to further expand before the beam dissipated, and Milo formed a massive futuristic landing base on the planet in place of whatever the beam had destroyed, and then communicated this to Poll-Aris."

Milo: There just made one of the most advanced based, used some Zenn Lavian technology.

"MC then formed admantium claws, and used elasticy to send his arms out cutting through several ships and kept stretching his arms around using his power of momentum to keep his arms flying through wave ships while the claws tore through them, and he began generating magical electricity sending it through his arms using them as conduits to take out even more enemies."
"Thanos just smiled."

Thanos: I'd be obliged.

"Thanos was guided by the ship's systems and shot down towards the prison and as the floor underneath him stopped moving and was sent back Thanos began walking towards Eres."

Thanos: Halt accuser your rescue mission ends here and now.

"Meanwhile the cosmic fire blast burned through the floor as Milo emerged through the worm hole as well before Milo emerged through it flying through it bringing along Michael, Catherine, Kor, and Kana. Michael glared at Annihilus as the Worldmind fed him information and he raised his hand gathering energy."

Michael: This is the point where I usually offer you scum one less level of surrender but I'm going to make an exception for someone of your caliber Annihilus I'll skip right to the end DIE!

"Michael fired a massive blast of nova energy at the villain."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:00 pm

"Annihilus blocks the attacks, as Catherine pass through the wormhole and attempts to attack with a blast of power cosmic meant to disintegrate him. However, Annihilus uses the rod to block, and then returns it at Catherine with triple the force, but Catherine manages to block"

Annihilus: Ha good. The supposed heroes of the universe. I am Annihilus, the lord of the Negative Zone!

"He flies at super speed and swings the rod against Michael, coating it in power cosmic to increase the concussive impact of the blow to send him flying hard and faster. While he's in the middle, he aims an disintegrating attack towards Kana, and then tries to contain Milo within a power barrier and detonate a solar flare level attack"

---

"Eres raises his hammer and vanishes using his armor's invisibility system. He then teleports through the hammer's interstellar portals, appearing behind Thanos and as he turns around sensing him, uses an uppercut blow with the hammer, enhancing the blow with a cosmic power, removing the gravity around Thanos's body, and creating a field around him that rearranges every manner to become liquid, so he goes flying through the ship in zero gravity so he can't anchor himself. His heart beating fast from just the notion of battling the Mad Titan, he quickly runs to find Son-Arris. He hopes the attack will keep Thanos back long enough"

Eres: Come on, where are you my King. I cannot contend with the Mad Titan too long

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Milo: Ha good, The supposed leader of universe's most dingiest zone, you must feel accomplished bug boy.

"Milo was ready to talk some smack to Annihilus turning to see Michael get smacked away by Annihilus's power cosmic enhanced rod, while Milo replaced himself with an alternate version of him in the power barrier that gets caught in the detonation while the real Milo appeared behind Annihilus unleashing a massive point blank shock-wave on him ."

Milo: BOOM! Don't hit my friends you cosmic pesticide!
"Thanos didn't even seem to be bothered as Eres vanished from his line of sight suddenly he was teleported back right infront of Eres and lunged forward with a single blow that caused part of the ground, walls, and ceiling to shatter he sent him back and began laughing as he walked forward."

Thanos: I've slayed entire civilizations for entertainment, beaten and broken gods physically and mentally, shattered entire planets with a single blow, and dented the armor of the World-eater Galactus himself so before I demolish you tell me why exactly you thought you stood a slight sliver of a chance against me in combat, and perhaps I shall make your journey to death swift.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:44 pm

"Annihilus reacts in an instant, matching Milo and then firing his own blast at Milo, disintegrating him"

Catherine: Ventro!

"Catherine rushes forward and takes control of the ship around her, firing cosmic power coated pieces of at Annihilus before punching him hard enough to leave a dent on the ship bellow him"

---

Eres: With all due respect Titan Thanos, I never expected to defeat you. But in the name of my King! And in the name of the Kree! I can not surrender! FOR SON-ARRIS! FOR HALA!

"Eres flies forward and puts every ounce of power his Universal Weapon can muster into a single blow, power cosmic flaring from the hit"

Eres: If I must die here, I will die with honor!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:01 pm

"Milo appears to be disintegrated by the blast while Michael moves in mad forming a massive iron of nova energy and trying to slam it into Annihilus after Catherine's attack."

Michael: MILO! Damn it!

"Michael flies into the air using the Worldmind to scan for the presence of his friend while firing another large blast of nova energy at him."
Thanos: Ah so you merely come here on blind loyalty expecting some sort of miracle to be performed or that the loyalty and devotion would triumph over evil and you'd ride off the sun with your freed master?

"Thanos laughed until the blow hit him and he coughed seemingly reeling in pain before it was shown he was still laughing and grabed Eres by his fist before kicking him into the ground sending him through the floor below and he jumped down slamming his feet into Eres's rib cage before lifting up his hand and jumping back."

Thanos: You're no fun, enjoy Death.

"Thanos fired the blast only for Milo to appear in-front of Eres slamming into the blast bursting through it."

Thanos: What...
Milo: Sorry about that crusty..but nobody gets to vaporize my team mates. Eres go break Son out of there. Michael, Catherine, I'm fine! Annihilus caught me off guard I was trying to pick up on Thanos's energy signal because I felt Eres's life force fading. Don't worry that blast didn't do me in..you guys focus on super bug and I'll deal with the mad titan.
Thanos: And you've come to die as well? It seems you heroes don't seem to get smarter by the generation, I'll be happy to slay you as well, any last words?
Milo: Hmm..well..I mean I do consider myself pretty social and it's not like I haven't heard that line before, and guess what I'm still here.
Thanos: Trust me I'm unlike any adversary you've faced before, the words I speak will be backed by the power I use to crush you, I can see you have jokes, but the only thing that's humorous to me will be you groveling for mercy at my feet!
Milo: Then make me kneel bitch.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

"Eres coughs up blood panting, his Kree healing factor kicking in and helping abate some of the damage"

Eres: Thank you Milo Ventro...I will not forget this.

"Eres flies towards where he thinks Son-Arris is"

---

"Annihilus blocks Michael's attack, but as he goes for a counter attack he finally gets hit clean, Kor moving at trans light speed to punch him in the face and sending him flying, crashing and denting him into the wall. Before he gets his wits about him Kor fires a heat beam, but Annihilus instead reinforces his body with power cosmic, matching Kor's strength and speed, and punches. Kor punches back, and their fists collide, a huge shockwave shattering electronic equipment from the shockwave's power. They begin a thug of war, but Annihilus quickly fires a blast of power cosmic and sends him flying, although Kor's dense body withstands it"

Annihilus: Hmm...I see. You're of the same race as Kallark. Simple energy attacks will not work.

"He holds up the rod, and Kor is swarmed, by enemies. Catherine tries to help, but gets blown back"

Annihilus: Oh no Herald. You fight me.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Uprising
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next