Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When gods become men and men become gods, the line of divinity is blurred, and demons thrive and consume all within the blurred lines of godhood and mortality. The dark festers and consumes further and Chaos overcomes all institutes of order.
Can the gods and men, keepers of order overcome Chaos and fight back the dark? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!

“The Headlines were all over the news mutant attack on the President of the United States, and the Director of the FBI in the same day. The same day as Sandra made her “Queen Phoenix” speech on national television. Suffice to say the past two days had been nothing but hectic and many Americans were tuning in to see Vice President Vance Collins speech.”

Vance: My fellow Americans it pains me to say that President Taylor has been struck down by paramilitary mutant forces.  The  gruesome attacks on Las Vegas, and New York City yesterday as well as Fuller’s announcement have made one thing evident we are at war.  At war against a formidable opponent with immense power, and although it may seem as though in this dark times that you cannot trust your Government but that is wrong. Admittingly there have been lies many of which were in error but some were necessary for the safety and preservation of not only our country but the human civilization.

“Vance stopped to look into the camera he knew this would be a delicate part of the speech. He had to earn back the trust of the American people not an easy task after all.”

Vance: American must come together in this crucial time, we cannot afford division, we cannot afford inner turmoil, conflict amongst ourselves, no matter your race, creed, religion, we are one people, one nation, under God! And nothing can stand in the way of our nation! Not Sandra Fuller, not this terrorist group that dares to call itself Justice, and definently not the terrorists who took the lives of thousands of Americans yesterday to prove a point and get us to submit! I say today we DO NOT submit to your will, America will prevail, and whatever enemy rises up against us.  You have my word the age of fear is over we will survie! We Will win, the Phoenix shall fall and the only rebirth that’ll follow is that of our nation and it’s ideals!!!!!

“Vance spoke fierce, and seemed to have reached out to millions of scared Americans watching. While over Chicago, Illinois a large brown hellicarrier was seen floating over the city. Suddenly it began illuminated with green light. Suddenly air-waves across the country were hijacked by a digital voice that showed the hellicarrier.”

Voice: Hello fellow Americans what you are seeing here is my own personal hellicarrier modeled over S.H.I.E.L.D’s own and below is the beautiful city of Chicago, Illinois. This is one of the most advanced air-crafts but enough on that let me zoom in to Chicago’s very own Mutant Town.

“The view on the screen showed Chicago’s mutant town up and close as if a magnifying glass was brought up to Chicago’s mutant ghetto’s.”

Voice: As you know the mutant population has mixed reactions from the public. Fear, praise, but after the attack on our country two days ago I assure you the overall vibe is negative. And for that I believe it’s time to demonstrate to the mutant race. For as long as powers have been known we’ve rushed to find a way to defend against the humans but so far have found no solution. Today that all changes, today is the day we rise up against our super powered oppressors, these terrorists who do battle in the street without concern for the collateral damage and financial repercussions us ordinary citizens must deal with. For too long we’ve had to put up with bullshit NO MORE THE AGE OF MutANTS IS OVER!!!

“The hellicarrier loked down on the mutant center, and flared up and a beam of light spread over the mutant town instantly eradicating every single mutant in Chicago’s mutant town leaving the streets practically cleansed, and the camera showing the remains of the blast the disintegrated mutants.”

Voice: Now you seem now you don’t the mutant race is over…with this weapon the war is over…this hellicarrier is equipped with over 200 anti mugen fields and other forms of anti power defense, and perhaps another blast for those who doubt it’s power and doubt that salvation as finally been given to humanity.

“The Hellicarrier illuminated with green light, and this time red seemingly charging with immense energy,  before it suddenly vanished into thin air. Everyone was watching the air waves looking for the hellicarrier that vanished while Milo was watching on television from the SXML tower and pissed.”

Milo: What the fuck…is this..
Danny: Dad what’s going on..
Amy: I’m scared…
Milo: Where did it go…damn it..where’s my mom when..oh no..

“Outside in the sky of Genosha the hellicarrier appeared above the center of the light, and at Terracorp Tess was seen grinning.”

Tess: Fire

“The minute she said that was the minute the hellicarrier appeared above Genosha, and the blast was unleashed to disintegrate the mutant population of Genosha on live television. As the blast cleared..it seemed there was not a single citizen left on Genosha..the mutants gone.
……………………
“Several members of the SXM looked around appearing to be on the Savage Land and suddenly a powerful force was force and looking up they saw none other than Zach looking down on them wearing some sort of re-engineered armor.”

Zach: My fellow mutants..you have me to thank for your survival..thanks to the effort of my team and admittingly some of your powers a majority of you were rescued, there were unfortunately..quite a few who did not make it..slaughtered by the Government’s weapon but I did my best to save you all…and in return I want nothing except your own survival I just ask that you consider is serving on the side of humanity appropriate in these circumstances when if not for my interference all of you would be dead? I think not..I think this is a sign they don’t want us, every day we spend being passive, every day..we waste..we..
??: NOOO SIS!!!!!

“Zach looked into the crowd to see who was crying and used his enhanced vision on the suit only to see it was none other then David Fuller who was in tears slamming his fists into the ground and surging with psionic energy.”

Zach: David..Iwhat how? I’m positive the entire Fuller family was saved
David: Cassandra….no….NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL KILL ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM!!!!

“David screamed turning into amass of psionic energy and vanishing while Dave was seen with tears running down his eyes as he slammed his fist into the ground and just shook his head.”

Dave: Why….why….
………………………………..
Kelsey: This weapon they have it’s
Korin: Probably what those people were murdered for, Tess summers how I can’t wait to sink my fangs into her throat and drink every drop of blood from her..but before that I’m ripping out her spine!
Kelsey: I…I had friends there Korin..these people…they call us monsters..but they..al of them..all dead
Korin: That was the final straw…humanity gets no mercy from me I’ll kill them every single one of them, I think it’s time to complete the mission, let’s hit the facility, everything is ready and not a second too soon this isn’t just an option no more this plan may be the only way to save the mutant race before we’re all wiped out
Kelsey: No..all my friends… Let’s go…I’m going to kill them ALL OF THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:57 pm

"Sandra arrives at the place Dave and Zach is, she has David floating besides telekintically, he was knocked out. Sandra would be damned if he was going to die to. But there was a foul dark aura around her, she was angry, no she was borderline about on the verge of rage, she seemed to barely keep herself in check. Sandra stepped over by Dave putting David down."

Sandra: One thing you don't do is touch a Fuller's family. Dave these sons a bitches isn't getting away with this. I'll see every fucking one of them dead. They think they scare me... wiping out cities. All they did was awaken a beast. Those fuckers may of forgotten but I can wipe of out planets. And they think they scare me? They will pay for Cassandra's life. Actually why even fuck around, I should eradicate every non-mutant human from this rock right now.

"Sandra was ready to go due it. War was one thing but Genosha wiped out, family dead. That was the last straw. Darkness swirled around Sandra, while a crimson shine on the outline of Sandra body showed that Phoenix energies was active as well. She was ready to do it, she was ready to make humans extinct."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:10 pm

"Aaron was watching the entire thing from SHIELD HQ with Ollie. He was shocked silent. His face betrayed no emotion"

Aaron: Ollie...gather the Avengers. And transfer any capital from Aaron&Morrison to offshore accounts in Kenya
Oliver: Kenya?
Aaron: New Mombasa is practically owned by SWORD. And there's absolutely zero chance Ivankov is okay with this. Contact Tyler and start having him pick out people within SHIELD that he knows he can trust...I'm going to talk with Marcus and Zane

"Aaron stands up and contacts Marcus and Zane, demanding a meeting"

----

"At Hokkaido, Rachel is trying to retrain Filipe. Isabel is sitting down with a melancholic look, while Aya has her head hanging low, also not saying a word"

Filipe: This isn't up for debate! I'm going to fucking kill them!
Rachel: Listen to me you idiot! They're not dead! I saw it in my visions! They're all alive in some weird prehistoric jungle. I saw Zach too! They! Are! Alive!
Filipe: Even if they're all alive, this is still unforgivable! What about the ones in Chicago?!
Rachel: I...listen you can't go at the entire US government alone just calm down and
Filipe: No, fuck it! Just look after things here while I

Yama: Filipe...sit down

"Filipe suddenly turns around in shock. Isabel stands up in a rush and hugs Yamairo very tightly"

Filipe: Yama...you're...
Yama: Sorry...I was having a bit of a bad dream. Calm down. I need you to fill me in on what's been happening.

----

"At the Strange Manor, Amber seems to be in a strangely calm mood. Ilyrana, Fathae, Keeth, Dante and Bofro are with her"

Ilyrana: You are strangely calm Amber Parker.
Amber: It's fine. Someone ported them all to the Savage Land, I can sense them. More importantly we have to figure out exactly what the blazing FUCK was that thing. I get a feeling this is more complicated than a simple mutant attack on the president. If Tess is involved, it's NEVER that simple
Dante: Why's that so hard to believe? I mean shit's hitting the fan everywhere. That they went this far is another story, but I don't doubt some mutant did in that president
Amber: I get that, but Arthur Hellsworth? Why would a mutant target one of their best friends in the FBI...and a father of another mutant? No, that doesn't fit.

----

"Meanwhile, Fawkes is leading the X-Force, sans James and Ledge, on an investigation of Arthur's crime scene. They're a good few blocks away with Erica spying on the scene with her rifle's scope"

Erica: There's a lot of FBI and military on the scene. I doubt we can get too close.
Fawkes: See anything interesting?
Erica: Yes...the tire tracks of the crash. It seems the car was speeding down the street from

"Erica points in the general direction"

Fawkes: The airport...so he was at the nearby airport. Ellen, take is there. Make sure to cloak us too"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Zane: What the hell is going on.

“Nothing was what it seemed anymore. The former SHIELD director made his way over to the bathroom sink of the hotel he was in and turned the faucet slightly to the left. He then left for the water before turning the faucet again feeling the warm water flow through his hands. He leaned down and splashed some more water in his face to remain alert before turning off the water. He made his way back to his desk where he’d set up a study with files, notes, his laptop, and a flash drive plugged in.”

Zane: Really I wonder if these killings aren’t well deserved, they got exposed for the dirt they did, and the worst of em are getting removed from the land of the living. The cost of manipulating and betraying the American public.

“Zane was lost in his thought as he looked over his files investigating the string of political mercenary killings. The motive was obvious, but the suspect list for most of these people went on and on for days, week’s even. And then with the leak the potential list of people who wanted to off them jumped exponentially to almost any American citizen they potentially scewed over depending on what they’d done. He was looking into the most dangerous of the mercenaries, a female, a mutant who seemed to be immune to almost all anti mutant weapons and negation fields. “

Zane: Maybe it’s non mutant….a inhuman, an alien, a vampire, someone gaining power from some object, who knows..these days..but

“Before Zane could think anymore he felt a buzz from his phone and looked to see a couple messages from one of his connects and connected his phone to his laptop uploading the pictures he was sent and he was taken aback as he saw it. He began accessing SHIELD’s main computer mainframe to zoom in even more and his heart almost stopped in shock.”

Zane: It can’t…be ….she’s dead.

“Zane didn’t have time for shock before Aaron contacted him, and almost all his contacts were blowing up and he turned the television on seeing the headline. No More Genosha..and he watched with his mouth agape as he answered Aaron’s call.”

Zane: What…the hell is going on!!!!!!????

“As he said that he heard an explosion outside as his car was blown up and suddenly there was an explosion as a rocket exploded outside his hotel room and Zane rushed to the door abandoning his research and running out the door as the second missile completely blew up his room and Zane was screaming for Aaron’s help as he ran through the hallway, and two men armed came out shooting as Zane ducked behind a wall drawing his own weapon and tossing a flash grenade. As the weapon seemed to blind the two shooters Zane ran out gunning both of the would be assassins down, and ran over to them searching them for information while staying on the phone with Aaron.”

Zane: STARK! Where are you at location now! I was almost assassinated first by RPG’s then by assassin’s I need to escape now! I’m getting close to information someone doesn’t want me to know!
………………………..
“Dave had a solemn look on his face but he was grateful that his wife had put their son to sleep. He had just lost a daughter the last thing he needed was to loose a son. It hurt him deeply they’d been growing closer especially since their trip to Zenn Lavia where she saved him and potentially the whole world.”

Dave: I fully support you..I’m sorry but I can’t stand idly by any longer…they all have to suffer…everyone who participated in the creation of that weapon and any and all who support it. MRD, the cops, the military, there all going to die.

“Dave began using his powers to sense all the space around him and determine their location before turning to Zach.”

Dave: Consider me a part of your group
Ezekiel: Dave what the
Dave: NO! I’m not listening to anyone, MY DAUGHTER is gone! MY fucking daughter, you know she was a good person, a good girl, she was a hero! She risked her life for this world, this world that discarded her, this world where she was deemed an abomination even by normal mutant standards, she had so much potential, she was so great.....and now she’s gone.

“Dave was fighting back tears and a feeling of despair, he was torn between a mixture of emptiness and rage. He was a well of emotions but right now they were all stirring around and he was about to blow it seemed focusing his rage into revenge like his wife that would be the best strategy for him he turned to Abby and Collin.”

Dave: Abby..Chloe..and David take care of them please
Abby: Dave..
Dave: I have to this they went too far..this time..and you
Collin: Yessir Mr. Fuller
Dave: You’re a good kid Collin…. Take care of Abby..and yourself.

“Dave didn’t say no more he didn’t know what how much of a relationship Collin and Abby had, it was friends, but he could tell they had the potential to be more, but right now that was the farthest thing he was thinking about and turned to Zach.”

Dave: Where…where are they..they all have to die..all of them.
Milo: Dave…think..
Dave: That’s the problem I’ve been thinking THINKING WONT BRING HER BACK!
Zach: I have all the information you can require..and more…they’ll pay..they’ll fucking pay…

“Zach was emotional as well, although he didn’t know Cassandra personally, he knew her story, and he considered Sandra one of his role models and Dave as well, and felt for their loss, and regretted the loss of each mutant he failed to save. Dave began shaking with rage as the darkness soared through him and envelopd him but it seemed his rage passed the darkness as he embraced his power but was not fully under it’s control.”

Zach: Why…all of them will suffer ALL of them! Not another one will die NOT ANOTHER ONE! For all who don’t wish to join me do not feel pressured but for all who do tell Sandra…send your thoughs to her and then..we will depart..and get ready..to end humanity.
………………………….
Oliver: On it…but this..this is enough we have to stop this….I can’t honestly pursue Sandra anymore…

“Oliver was clearly enraged by what happened in Chicago and Genosha. All his friends Oliver was fuming with anger as he reached out to the Avengers while going to make the arrangements to transfer their money to off shore accounts and also trying to get in contact with Ivankov, while at SWORD several armed agents approached Ivankov weapons drawn.”

Agents: Ivankov..sorry about this but there’s…a new..order around here and you just don’t belong anymore, sympathizers must go, it’s a shame really if you only you applied that hatred for non earthlings to certain type of citizens here and we could have let you stay apart of us.

“The SWORD agent raised his gun, it was clearly a stun weapon, these men clearly wanted to take care of Ivankov without killing him meaning whoever in SWORD was involved in this coup still had an interest in Ivankov’s safety.”
……………………..
“Milo had brought his family to safety at his safe house, a rented house in the suburbs of Atlanta. Marie, Danny, Amy, and Nick were all okay, Milo was getting word of the escape to Genosha.”

Amy: Oh noo!!

“Amy appeared to be using her power to tap into the concept of despair and was overwhelmed before turning her power off, and letting Danny hug her as she cried, while Nick had teleported away and returned before punching a hole in the wall.”

Danny: NICK!
Nick: She’s dead…She’s dead….THEY KILLED HER!!!!!
Danny: WHO?!
Nick: Cassandra…she’s gone..

“Nick fell to his knees and tears ran down his face as he was full of anger while Milo looked at his son the turned to Marie and walked to another room before collapsing onto a chair.”

Milo: Why…is this happening Why!?!!
……………………
“Ledge was going by the information from Rachel’s vision Atlanta was where she’d said to lead them. He definently picked up the scent of the undead but they were quite a distance from the city where Rachel’s vision happened.”

Ledge: So much for..finding vampires..I don’t think there coming maybe Rachel got it wrong..I mean

“As he said they heard an explosion and suddenly near the CDC building the ground opened up swallowing up people and cars, as a vampire mutant with terrakinesis appeared to be responsible before using his power to open up another fissure in the ground swallowing more cars before raising roads like waves and sending them forward as authorities approached.”

Ledge: I stand corrected the scent of the undead everywhere ..by..oh no…the CDC!!! They must want access to something in the CDC building! We have to go now!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:02 pm

"It took all Sandra had to not go on a mad rampage."

Sandra: Katy. I imagine you want a second a second opinion. If you want I will send you to Filipe's group.
Katy: Thank you, I would like that.

"With that Katy vanished reappearing at Yamairo's place. She walked in and started greeting the group when she seen something surprising."

Katy: Yamario, your awake!

"Back with Sandra."

Sandra: Abby, Chloe, Collin. I'd like you to take David and hide out in England.
Abby: Sandra... mom, dad. Please there has to be another way.
Sandra: We've been looking for another way for over 8 years. Abby your sister is dead... no they've gone to far. Abby watch over the kids till this is over. Collin, please take care my daughter. I know I can trust you.

"With that Abby, David, Chloe, and Collin disappeared arriving in the England home."

Sandra: Tesla I know I deceived you. It was only suppose to be temporary until I got the real Chulance back. But the mess with Aya and the darkness taking over happened and... I'm sorry. But I ask you stick with me and join Zach. You can reunite with Chulance for real and we could use your aid.
Tesla: I'll join... but not for you lying bitch, I'll join for Chulance.
Dave: Hey!!

"Dave was about to speak up but Sandra quickly stopped him."

Sandra: No Dave. I deserve that from her. Don't be mad. Troy, well no question your in. I'm sure BBQ'd government sounds good to you. I suppose that leave you Emmet dare, and your friends.

"Sandra walked over to Emmet."

Sandra: I can't look the other way this time Emmet. Not only have they gone to far but it's personal as well, one of my children are dead. I would love for you to fight at my side, we make a duet like no other. But if you chose not to, I understand.

"At the same time she spoke with Emmet Sandra also reached out telepathically."

Sandra: Milo my friend are you there. I wish I could chat but the situation is serious. I'm with Zach, we making a resistance to fight the government. I'll come straight out and ask. What is your stance on this. Do you want to fight?

-----

"Meanwhile we see another political member among a pile of bodies, this time FBI."

Political: Please I have a family.

"We see the women again from last time."

Women: I know. They to are already dead.

"The man was in shock and about to cry. There was a broken post behind him that left a jagged time. The women took the man by the head and drove his head into the pole, killing him by spiking. She then left the area."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Emmet rubbed his chin in consideration, as there was much to consider. The weapon that had been unleashed destruction on a scale that disturbed even him, given all the atrocities he'd seen and commited over his long existance. He trully felt sorrow at Cassandra's demise, such a promising young woman and every bit of his blood as Sandra herself was. The worlds ordered was constantly being challenged, facing judgment and it appeared that time has come again.

" Sandra dawling, do you really need to ask? You are my precious family and a mass injustice has occured. I can't stand idly by when the stage is calling for a performance. Of course I would only speak for myself "

Riku rolled his eyes " Oh come off it boss, you know were by your side come hell and handjobs "

One by one the other Code:Breakers, Christian, and Yori all agreed to take up the cause. Emmet smiled at them warmly " And there you have it "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:48 pm

"Sandra smiled."

Sandra: Thank you Emmet, thank all of you. Look I apologize for yesterday, the whole darkness thing. I infected you for a bit, and I reinfected Tenesha again. I will fix Tenesha I assure you. But if you approve I'd like her to keep the darkness for now. Those humans have lots of powerful tech and I think the extra power may aid her. With us all on the same team there shouldn't be a issue and I promise, I'll pull it out of her the second we finish this fight.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:00 am

"Well I am in the mood to fight and fuck which is interesting since I am essentially a weapon." Yori mused as the idea of penetrating someone in this form seems more painful for the participant. "Eh fuckin up some genocidal assholes sounds great."

Behind them they could hear a loud purring. A large sabertooth cat was laying down in front of Tie as she pet him. Tie looked up as they saw her clearly distracted. "Oh I'm sorry. I was just so distracted by this cute little feline and yes I'll help you. As long as you don't attempt to genocide non mutants. I'm obligated to preserve at least some of God's children."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:59 am

Sandra: That is wonderful news. Tie I know first hand how powerful you angels can be. You'll have a great influence in the direction of this battle.

"Sandra seemed a bit calmer on the surface, but there should be no doubt that her mind was still locked on reverse and her sight will be seeking blood. The darkness is surely holding stong to those emotions and the only reason she hasn't already started a war might just be because Zach gave her the distraction task of setting the team up."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:02 am

Hideki watched from a far specifically over a kilometer away perched in a tree with a sniper rifle. A loud boom cracked and shook the ground slightly. A fireball erupted out the side of a mountain where he spotted Hei already escaping. He immediately contacted Huang. "Base destroyed and package is extracting. We might be almost done here." he said with some relief. It was becoming an annoyance operating in Poland especially with everything going on. Mercenaries, saboteurs and cybernetic killers were making an already chaotic situation even worse, but they were thinning their numbers. However, destruction wasn't their main objective.

As Hideki ran through the forest he was in cloaked he though about their mission. It wasn't to destroy or merely observe. No it was to retrieve information and that was it. These were orders directly from Sarah and she wanted to find something important. More important than anything happening in the states. She made sure most of her forces stayed in Poland in some capacity. "You know the drill. Send relevant files to our contact and wait on further details."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:21 am

"Aaron had already suited up and was flying towards Zane's location"

Aaron: I know. I heard the explosions. I'm nearby you, just hold on

"With his armors flying speed of mach 8, he quickly found Zane running through the allies and landed nearby him. He instantly began surveying the area for more enemies"

Aaron: Area seems clear. Anything on them?

---

"Ivankov stares down his men with a sigh"

Ivankov: I'm sorry it's come to this as well. I'll send your families my condolences.

"And with that, other agents around the traitors open fire."

Ivankov: Get me Paul-105 and prepare the Spartan units. I want every admiral of each Orbital Platform to clean house. 2 Spartan units per platform, and call back the fleet doing training exercises at the Kree border.
Agent: Sir...how will we know who to trust?
Ivankov: I'll know who to trust. Any agent that's been transferred here on SHIELD orders is to be given a full psychic screening. Non compliance means arrest, if not death. And get me a meeting with Marcus

"Ivankov was not Zane or Aaron. He had little issues running a tight ship. The Brood were one thing, but human subterfuge. But more importantly, he was being dragged into another petty Earthside dispute when his jurisdiction and mission was far more important."

---

"Marie was watching the news as this all happens, and was running down as Nick appeared as well"

Marie: So wait, where's everyone else then. 'twasn't only Cassandra!

---

"James is staying at a nearby Atlanta safehouse, and staying in contact with Ledge while monitoring the situation"

James: Be careful Claws, don't get yourself caught by the CDC as well. For now just keep your distance and track him. Figure out what he wants

"James wasn't able to read the vampire's mind. Vampires had a sort of passive telepathic wall, but it wasn't just that. They likely had a telepath, or perhaps multiple, in their group"

--

"Huang sighs into his com"

Huang: Alright. But the payment you've made is running out. We don't want to spend the rest of our time hunting ghosts in Poland"

"As he says that. Hei meets up with him. They had set up a little communications rig in a cave nearby the target. as Hei hands huang a drive and he begins sorting the files. He turns off the com for a bit"

Huang: Well?
Hei: There were several cybernetic enhanced humans. The technology is rampant here. Make sure you back everything up, especially whatever you send to Sarah's man. Any word from Mao?
Huang: Nothing...

"Huang sends Hideki the information"

"Of Mao, he was still lurking around the Reichstag and other government buildings in Berlin. Most interesting he'd seen multiple CIA and MI6 agents attempting infiltration only to be quickly detected and carted off to god knows where. As he's walking through the building, he's suddenly picked up from behind. As he gets ready to claw at the person and pretend to just be a street cat, he comes face to face with Helena, who's sporting a huge smile on her"

Mao: Fuck.
Helena: What a cute little cat~! What are you doing in here

"She carts him off to her office in the reichstag. Mao wasn't sure if he should fight back. He had been trying to get into her office for days...he never figured she'd like cats"

Mao: Being a sadist cunt must not present many dating prospects I imagine

"he just resigns himself to play the sweet kitty role for now. When Helena enters her office, she finds Solf and another person"

Helena: Hmm, and who is this?

"The man steps forward and introduces himself as a member of the MI6"

Helena: Oh, good afternoon. And to what do I owe the honor
MI6: Several of our men have gone missing from our embassy, and we'd like a formal cooperation of the German government on this manner.
Helena: Oh is that so? Aren't you busy Genociding mutants in Britain~

"The man gets a shiver down his spine as Solf smiles"

Helena: Well, whatever makes you inferior humans feel special for just a bit.

"Her smile vanishes and her expression turns sharp"

Helena: I'll arrange for the prisoner transfer. I have a few people I want released from CIA custody however. I trust that's manegeable?

"The agent nods, still feeling that shiver down his spine. Helena shoos him away and he excuses himself. Mao was confused, he hadn't had time to check the news"

Mao: Mutant genocide...what is she talking about
Helena: Tail him. Extract any information you can from him, and then kill him
Solf: My my, someone's grouchy. I didn't figure you for a mutants reich activist my lady Richthofen
Helena: Self preservation my dear Solf
Solf: I find that such a boring way to think. The strongest and the ones with the most will shall triumph in the end. Nothing to be done.
Helena: And you believe cowards who rely on cheap tricks and weapons to be the ones with most will?

"Solf raises his shoulders, takes a bow, grabs his coat and leaves"

Mao: I need to find a tv

---

"Meanwhile, the X-force teleports to the airport. Erica scouts the field ahead"

Erica: Seems to be a heavily military installation. Infiltration is possible however
Fawkes: Alright. Morph, you're with me. Fullmetal, you keep these three under control

"Marianna flicks her lighter in annoyance. She wanted to just light everything on fire, but she was saving it. Once she got the people that did that to her fighter, she was going to take out 2 days worth of psychosis on them"

Simon: Got it. You sure you shouldn't take at least Witch?
Fawkes: No. I do want you to keep your eyes open. If anything happens, you four get ready to jump in.

"Fawkes and Erica move ahead. Fawkes turns invisible as Erica changes her appearance. The plan was. Get into the control tower and acquire the logs of the last few days, send them to Molly for screening and find where the plane Arthur was on came from".

---

Yamairo: It's good to be back Katy. How are things?

"Katy describes everything that happened, including Cassandra's death, and Dave and Sandra's preparation for war. At the end of the Yamairo sits down in thought"

Filipe: Frankly how exactly do we even begin to tell them to wait. Goddamn it Yama the humans deserve what's going to happen here!
Filipe: DO they now? Just like the mutants in Chicago deserved to pay for Zach's crime...no. That's not the solution

"Soon enough, Anna arrives at the house as well. She doesn't say a word, and just sits down. However, as soon as she arrives, Yama is struck with an idea"

Yamairo: Katy, I want you to keep an eye on Sandra. As soon as you figure out her plans, return here and warn us, and then we'll evacuate any civilians and soldiers from anywhere Sandra plans to strike
Katy: What about...
Yamairo: The politicians responsible? I can't stop Sandra there...I understand her rage. But men just following orders should not be held accountable.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Zach looked at Tesla and felt pity. More then that he felt regret, taking Chulance by force from her he knew that had to be stressful. However he wouldn't have made it this far without Chulance on his side, and so he felt he'd done what was necessary to prevail. He felt even more regret for using Emma on his attacks. He hadn't been expecting the Government to have access to a weapon of that caliber, something that could potentially wipe them out. There was no more concern about the morality of his actions at least to him, he had pushed this far enough, and now it wasn't something that could just be dropped. This new Vice President popped up, and then genocide on Genosha and Chicago the next day, as much as he hated the bastard of a President that he had he doubted he'd go to those lengths of course he could be wrong and some mutant targeted him but who?

"Tesla I know this won't mean much to you and I don't fault you, but I am deeply sorry for stripping you of Chu, but you've seen what the damn humans are doing, they almost killed us all, if it wasn't for Chu's power to support mine it would have been genocide of everyone I care about..and I can't let that happen no matter what..even with what I did...lives were still lost..humanity has pushed us far enough never failing to punish us for our mistrangressions but always calling on us for help when they are about to be annihilated but now they won't be calling US for anything because WE are the threat that will..vanquish these ungrateful apes once and for all..the time for mercy is over."

Dave glared at Tesla and Zach he was glad Zach was apologizing for his own part in the actions that got his wife cussed out but he was ready to avenge his daughter's death and was glad that the kids were all sent to England to be safe with Collin there as well.

"Can't ever think the day would come where me and this hot headed bastard would be on the same team again.." Dave himself never had any problem with Troy so he had no problem working with him again and he couldn't help but for a sense of nostalgia to hit him. "Remember how it started all those years ago..when you tried to set us on fire and I almost had a shark eat you and we thought..some Milo coming from the future talking about New York getting blown up would lead to the Government cracking down and a war, maybe Yama’s been right all these years and all the times we’ve changed the past to avoid some horrible future we’ve just been leading up and up to a worst scenario with the way I feel right now..I can honestly believe that…maybe in that future me and Sandra…still managed to put together a family..one where Cassandra never died.” A tear was about to come to Dave’s eye but he brushed it away and just cleared his head reminiscing and contemplating what if scenario’s wasn’t going to do anything about the current situation they had to deal with.
…………
Zane: Nothing super incriminating that’s the problem..but I was investigating the mercenary killings it’s got to be a mutant but it’s like there getting to so many high profile people who are armed to the teeth in defense’s that most of you guys these days can’t even penetrate, and the body count keeps rising it dosen’t add up whatever’s going on isn’t typical and someone didn’t want me to find out.

“Zane sighed he was just stating the obvious as he was saying that Aaron’s sensors could pick up a block of C4 hidden inside ice cream nearby and about to go off in two minutes.”

Zane: But we’re safe now right? I got everything on a USB we should just head back to your place I doubt whoever’s coming after me is going after the whole Avenges if they do then we really are dealing with something really dangerous
……………………..
“As the agents who gunned down the traitors it seemed they all appeared to turn on Ivankov turning their weapons on him as one of them smiled.”

Agent: You really don’t get it do you? SWORD is all under my control..all your agents although they may not know if I’ve got my eggs planted in all of them isn’t that just great!

“The Agent spoke cheerfully and bubbly obviously under some type of control but it didn’t appear to be telepathic it was if the controller was literally present somehow in that person’s body and all the agents turned to Ivankov raising their weapons to fire stun guns at him.”

Agent: Get rid of him! Put him down, Id on’t care, SWORD get all that ready, but you have another mission wipe out the Avengers.

“The agent appeared to go on the communications completely duplicating Ivankov’s voice to send the order to turn SWORD against Avengers claiming that intel revealed they were harboring alien terrorists who were helping them with a planned resistance against the government.”

Agent: OH and by the way Ivankov if your still alive I’d like to introduce myself as the person who will be part of the creation of the new world unlike you.
…………………………
Milo: that’s not even a question you know you have my support, they killed your daughter, there trying to cause genocide we’re behind the point of debate Cassandra’s dead, some more are dead, I’m going to go help the resistance on Savage Land, Marie please I’ll be back soon keep the kids safe and if you hear or get wind that fucking genocide weapon is anywhere near here LEAVE, contact me, contact Sandra, James, anyone, right now we all have to stick together before we find out what that weapon is and what’s going on, try and get in contact with my mother if you can.

“Milo then teleported away to Genosha, he’d noticed he hadn’t talked to his mother in a couple days and was beginning to worry about her.”

Milo: Alright Sandra…I’m here.
………………….
Ledge:   Just do what you can to keep me masked other then that I’ll keep myself hidden

“Ledge had decided it was time to go and began using his powers over pheromones in combination with James psychic blockers to keep him masked as he made his way towards the CDC drawing a weapon he had with anti mugen bullets and tapping into chi to move at faster speeds then normal shooting the bullet through the guy’s head killing him stopping his rampage in the streets before making his way into the CDC where he saw vampires eating up a security guard he was going to move in but he saw the man had little chance of surviving so there was no point exposing him. The vampires finished off the last guard in the area and all left.”

Ledge: Vampires everywhere..all the security..for some reason there’s no police nearby, the whole area was clear..hmm what’s that smell..James what the hell is going on.

“Ledge had no idea what was going on but Korin’s vampires had compelled nearby military forces to barricade the area off as if they were allowing the vampires and were ignoring contacts from S.H.I.E.L.D, their superiors and other law enforcement agencies about why they were keeping people away from the CDC instead of moving in to deal with the situation and two raised their RPG’s to shoot down approaching SWAT helicopters showing who’s side they were on, while Ledge continued making his way through the building.”
………………..
Ellen: Aww how cute worried about us when all you do is go invisible.

“Ellen was teasing but she knew not to under-estimate Fawkes, but just hoped her team leader would be safe.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

"As the Agent starts this, they're all gunned down once again, this time however, by men in extremely high tech armor. One of them rushes to Ivankov's side"

Paul: You okay sir?
Ivankov: No...this hurts like hell. Situation?
Paul: The coms managed to get through both times, chaos throughout the Platforms

Ivankov: Vhat the hell is happening here?
Paul: Who knows sir. Must be some kind of mind control. Your orders?
Ivankov: Send out a message to the admirals on the ships...open fire on the platforms, and then back away from Earth.

"Ivankov if this was a repeat of the Brood, and he didn't know who he could trust...he'd simply take SWORD out of the equation. Paul performs the com, and instantly, all ships orbiting Earth open fire on the Platforms, destroying their weaponry and severely damaging some of them. Cairo station itself shakes with the assault, the alarms beginning to go off. After the fire barrage, the ships activate their warp and move to the watch station around Jupiter's moons"

---

Aaron: We're not safe. Hold on. Watch yourself.

"Aaron flies towards the truck, and first checks for people to evacuate, before calmly throwing it into the air and blowing it up with a repulser blast. His helmet collapses on itself so he can talk to the drivers"

Aaron: So...care to explain why that truck had armed C4 set to detonate in 2 minutes? Or should I just bring you into custody?

----

"James instead tries to tap into the CDC's agents minds to read their thoughts, or figure out if they're being controlled in some way, or are vampires themselves"

James: I'm getting some answers now Claw. Hold on

---

Simon: He could probably kill us all with just the invisibility

"Marianna causes a bit of a larger spark"

Simon: Oi...Spark
Marianna: I know I know...I'm cool.

"Fawkes and Erica, after some more of Erica's shape shifting, manage to infiltrate the control tower. After knocking out the guards there, Fawkes begins to go through the flight plans, and once he finds them"

Fawkes: Molly. This is Fawkes. Sending you info to sort through. Find Arthur's flight, where it came from

Erica: Invisible, there's information you should look at.

"Erica points to the tv in the control tower, where they're showing images of what happened on Genosha"

Fawkes: Oh...oh my god
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Sandra: Welcome Milo. Since we don't know if the humans have any other secrets, it's best we get all the heavy hitters we can. For all we know that attack ship is only the start, and I'll be damned if Cassandra death will be in vain. They've gone to far and this war is ending.

"Sandra felt Dave's pain, with her powers back she was able to see the events against Monel. Her daughter was growing, becoming a powerful hero. Such a crowning and proud moment, and before Sandra could even tell her how proud she was, the people of the planet Cassandra had just saved turned around and killed her."

-----

"Zach was right, his apology didn't mean much to Tesla. She wondered why even be on this team, you couldn't really trust anybody."

Tesla: If your so sorry can I at least see Chu, the real Chu.

-----

Katy: I'll try but it'll be hard to hide from her, she has all her Phoenix powers back again. I guess as long she doesn't suspect anything then the mental blocks should hold.

"Another factor was Emmet."

Katy: I guess if I hear anything I'll just text you guys a location and you clear it out. If I keep coming and going constantly they'll think something is up.

"Katy was very happy to see Yamairo up and well, it's just to bad there was no time to celebrate."

-----

"As Ledge moved through the area the amount of vampires seem to be to no end, their numbers was high but eventually one caught his attention. It was a person that's been seen before but not in a long time, it was a former partner of Jet, Nina Dobrev. When Ledge spotted her she had just dropped a body, her mouth dripping with blood it seemed she had just feasted. Looks like she finally fulfilled her fantasy of being a vampire and turned into the real deal."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Yamairo: You don't need to lie. I severely doubt Sandra will care if we evacuate civilians...Zach might be the issue
Filipe: What are we going to do?
Yamairo: We'll be focusing on the darkness. If we can free Sandra of its influence...maybe a peaceful solution can still be found. I have an idea but, we my weaker powers and this

"He holds up his arm"

Yamairo: I don't know if I can pull this off. I haven't tried traveling back in time, or even forward, in a long time.
Anna: What's the plan then? Where are we going?
Yamairo: We're going back...back before she died

"Yamairo exchanges a look with Anna. Just that look is enough for Anna to understand what he means"

Anna: Why we? Why are you making me go? Just go yourself and pretend your that time's Yama
Yamairo: No. I need your help, and James...your memories and vivid recalling of the time can help me focus on where to travel.

"Anna tears up just a bit, but collects herself in time"

Filipe: Wait...you mean...Alisa?

"Yamairo nods"

Yamairo: If I can get a boost in power. Even if just for a bit. I can perhaps do something about Sandra

---

"Amber is still working on a spell"

Amber: Okay then. Once I finish this, I should be able to find him.
Ilyrana: And once you do, what? You kill him?
Amber: Oh no...no no no. We'll be doing this my way

"Amber finishes drawing the spell. Once she 's done, it glows, and she vanishes. Appearing in another, badly illuminated place"

Amber: JET! Come out. Now. Save yourself a beating. Or don't, up to you.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:30 am

Sarah used her AI secretary to sift through the information Hideki sent her. It was a large amount but it took a second for the relevant data to be pulled up. What Sarah saw made her pause. She smiled and almost started laughing.

"Ma'am what is our next move?"

"Oh this is just damn perfect."

"Ma'am?"

"Tell everyone their final mission and if they are successful Its over and I will be increasing their pay ten fold. This is a rescue mission and the details will be sent to you shortly. You have a week to complete it, but it shouldn't take that long." Sarah informed him on the crucial information and it just made this even more strange. He was sure they were sent there purely to search and destroy not to rescue. Of course what she told him sounded interesting.

The information they retrieved from Hei's infiltration showed them several likely headquarters of their enemy. It wouldn't take long before it was narrowed down to one. Sarah would leave the actual planning up to them or anyone else in the area, but she did advise some discretion. They were likely going to go out with a bang, but they were going to keep their prisoner safe.

"Who do they have captive?"

"A young girl."

"Is she a mutant or unenhanced human?"

There was silence on the other end and the only response he got before the call ended was. "Not sure."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:35 am

"Huang shares a look with Hei, who was also listening in"

Hei: Contact Hideki again. Tell him to meet us...there

"Hei points at the map Huang has brought up with the location. There's a small village nearby"

Hei: We'll regroup there and plan. And I want to talk to him personally.

"Hei didn't like not knowing every detail, and not being fully aware of what he was getting into"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:45 am

Zane: What do you mean we're not safe?

"Zach was worried about that he knew Aaron was a smart guy and unlike some of hte SXM he tended to trust what he said. The two people whe confronted both seemed to start foaming from the mouth some defense mechanism to help them escape the land of the living if captured."

Zane: What the fuck this is definitely getting worst and worst, let's get to your place now Stark before more of these people pop up.
……………………….
“The CDC search yields the military don’t appear to be under the effect of your typical mind control but reveals that there’s some speculation that they are under some sort of control but it’s origins are unknown and if and how many are controlled is also uncertain. “

“Ledge kept walking having hearing shooting and the sound of vampires being in pain. He walked in to see some CDC armored to the teeth who took down vampires. Ledge himelf backed up trying to use his powers to spread an an air of worry into the guards who seemed to relax as they lowered their weapons.”

Guards: Really been cleaning house these freaks everywhere god damn mutants.
Guard 2: It was fun to get some target practice though especially in these bab’ys never thought I’d have I use for htem out here.
Guard: Don’ get too nostalgic..

“The Guard raised his weapon at his partner’s head and blasted it through him while before blasting himself in the head, and another vampire walked in and went to rush the newly deceased mans bodies only for Ledge to become visible and leap forward to tackle this grave thief. As Ledge went to impale him in the neck with his claws he heard someone else and peaked out the door looking into the hallway and seeing none other then Nina now apparently a real vampire and sighed.”

Ledge: James something’s definently going on, but I’ve got bad news. Pull up Nina Dobrev’s profile, the crazy chick who thinks she’s a vampire, her powers were pulse manipulation, look up her recent history..because…..I think she’s here and she’s finally a vampire and if so..I’ve got to stop her now.

“Ledge remembered how she was before she had fangs biting into people’s necks when she was just human, he knew she’d be one of the most dangerous vampires. He moved forward and drew a weapon shooting at Nina.”

Ledge: HEY! Hell no go there now!
…………………………………….
Ellen: I know that’s what makes him so dangerous imagine if could do something like me or Erica..

“Ellen spoke thinking about how Fawkes would be if he had some other power besides invinsibility,s ince he was already known for being ruthless. Molly was already in place and ready to use her power to analyze the information Fawkes gave her using her power to make this whole process go a lot more smoother.”

Molly: Got it Fawkes..everything you wanted sending it back to you.
…………………..
“Milo just nodded he felt like he was far from his full potential he had no idea that humanity had gotten this good, so quick. Technology on this level shouldn’t have been access to the United States Government which meant that a third party was involved who benefited from getting them this weapon.”

Milo: You’re right we can’t just go barging in because apparently they’ve got any number of things that can take care of us
Dave: Yeah well we’re not short on shit we have access to each other.

“Milo was about to say something in response to Dave, but simply agreed. It would be best not to argue with anyone on the team especially not Dave. With Cassandra’s death this was the perfect time for them relationship wise as they’d all be preoccupied with the fate of the Phoenix’s daughter rather then caught up over their own woes which probably seemed petty in comparison.”

Dave: So let’s begin planning a counter.
……………………….
“Nick couldn’t appear to be able to handle the situation of Cassandra’s death having broken down on his knees and confessed to having feelings for her.”

Danny: Bro look we
Nick: You’r calling me your brother? You really think we’re brothers, if we’re all family, then why is she dead, and we’re not!

“Nick got mad gathering energy inhis hands, while Danny also get angry summoning gravitational force, while Amy seemed to tap into her own powr forming a barrier of energy to keep them separated while Danny looked back clearly gianng power of anger.”

Danny: Calm the hell down
Nick: NO! Enough is enough Terracorp…must pay..and then the whole god damn United States Govnerment you, Amy, nor you mom is gonna stop me!

“As Nick spoke to his mother, the dakness fille his eeyes, and it’s energies swirled around him, while Danny seemed shook.”

Nick: Wassup broo still gonna fight me brother? Hahaha STAY out of my way and I'll do the same but Summers and President Collins have to suffer a long beautiful death.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:47 am

"What it sounds like you need is someone who isn't a mutant but also immensely powerful." Tie spoke and was now sitting down on a chair of rose petals she created. "Oh who could that be. Its like impossible to find isn't?"

"Yeah you got a point. No one would be expecting a Japanese God and a Demon tag teaming the US military." Yori commented but he knew exactly what Tie was trying to say.

"Anyone else?"

----------------------------------------

Hideki agreed to it and was going over the information as he traveled there. By the time he went there he had a rough idea of what they had to do and at this point he was just frustrated. He felt like this was something other people should be focused on doing. It was likely Sarah realized this, but had a feeling anyone capable of it was too busy with other issues.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:02 am

Emmet nodded, he believed Sandra, though she probably didnt realize it herself, but Emmet's telepathic world had left a lingering effect on her, true feelings for Tanesha. They were returned as well, seeing as Emmet had brought the actual Tanesha into the world as a way to help her with the darkness as well. It was possible he'd had ulterior motives but now wasnt the time to dwell on it, in any event, Riku was fully capable of dragging the darkness out of Tanesha. For the time being she would be fine, currently she was resting against a tree, Sandra, throwing glances at her every so often.

Riku smirked, chaos energy crackling around his body " Yeah, I think we can muster up some well needed mayhem, but is there anyone else we can call on? "

Emmet considered this, he knew multiple individuals but one in particular stood out to him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:42 am

"Nina reacted quickly to Ledge moving at fast speeds to avoid the bullets. She knocks him back with a powerful pulse wave and follows at super speed. The second Ledge hits a wall behind him Nina is there to grab his throat and hold him up. Ledge dropped his gun from the impact of the pulse attack. Nina looks at Ledge, tilting her head a little she remember what Ledge is."

Nina: Damn Adamantium. Of course the super hero community wouldn't send somebody editable.

"Nina hissed at Ledge and flung him across the area. She's clearly much stronger and faster physically then back in the day, that much was obvious."

-----

"Jet revealed himself to Amber."

Jet: I swear this is getting much to easy for you people. Well Miss Parker, what do you seek from me?

-----

Sandra: I know what I want to do. Eradicate anybody in a uniform or suite then put whoever left under my leadership. After all I never resigned, I still lead Genosha and when I rebuild it, I think it should be the nations new capital city. But Zach is the one that gathered everyone here, so presumable he has a plan. So in fairness, lets hear him out. Zach, would you care to indulge us on details of what you want to do?

"Sandra felt pretty good about this team. She had intended to turn on Zach, but after what the government had done that plan was no more. She supported Zach now just like he supported her. Then Dave, Milo, and Tenesha. Three people not just trust deeply but also love deeply. Emmet was family and needed no explanation. Sandra felt good about the Code Breakers.

Sandra did have her issues with angels, she wasn't a saint and those winged bitches had given her quite some grief. She'd never forgotten about the ordeal with David. But she was willing to put the past in the past, especially with the angel being somewhat on her side this time. Emmet had faith Sandra would keep Tenesha safe and she was happy about that."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:11 pm

“I’m sorry Director Jackson but Tasha Jackson’s death has been confirmed, part of the attack by the mutant responsible for the attack on Las Vegas.”

Shaun was just hanging on to the phone as tears welled up in his eyes and he felt his breathing getting heavier. Was this a sign that he’d chosen the wrong path, his wife’s death, perhaps turning on the SXM had been the wrong move after all. “The attacks on Vegas..my wife wouldn’t have been there, she’s”

“Oh my apologies Director I’ve misread some information, she was a victim of the same attack but her death came in New York she must have either been inside the building blasted away or nearby where several other people seemed to be sucked or drawn into whatever. But we have work to do, and you have an organization to run you want to get this right we need to find a way to deal ith this threat.”

Minutes later the phone line went dead but Shaun was still holding it before setting it down on the counter and trudging over to a table where he plopped down. Elbows first he put his head down as tears streamed down his face his wife was gone, and with the way the world was there was no way to get her back this time. He’d lost his family before during Dark Serpent’s rampage prior to before Death got on her high horse, and prevented people from tampering with life and death.

Shaun was just sad as he got up, why did this happen to him. Maybe this was just another test, another trial from up above? After all in his eyes the SXM were responsible for everything wrong with the universe, and he’d been supporting their team for a while now neglecting his responsibility as an FBI agent to be a super hero and he’d seen where that had gotten him. A front seat chair to the Apocalypse and helping them drag the world into Hell in a hand basket.

He stood up marching over the kitchen and turning on the sink letting the cold water pour into his hands before splashing himself in the face a few times. After a little bit he went to dry his face off and leaned against the counter shaking his head. I Can’t be weak not now..Brian…and Selena will need me, Tasha..why..why did they have to take you! I won’t stand..this none of them will survive.. Shaun reached in his pocket for his weapon and examined it gripping it.

“I’m all my kids got left for em, ain’t no one, and there’s no way I’m leaving em in Damian’s hands.” He spoke of his brother with disgust, he’d been trying to save him and get him on the straight and narrow since he could remember but he didn’t have time for that. He was the leader of one of the most powerful agencies in America, and it was about time he got back to focusing on his work, his real work. Serving the interests of the American people, and dealing with threats, the threat in this instance being the enemies of not only humanity but to him the enemies of Heaven.

Shaun made his way upstairs and went to get his SXM uniform. He gathered energy in his hand and sent forth a burst of the energy disintegrating the uniform also doing damage to his bed. Shaun just cracked his neck and turned to the right seeing a picture of him and his wife while he was holding Brian up on his shoulders, and his daughter Selena was tugging at his leg laughing. He walked over to the picture picking it up and smiling.

“Tasha..you left me..I have to do this without you..but..I won’t falter, I won’t make any more mistakes, I spent all that time running around with those fools that I should have spent with you. I won’t make that same mistake with Brian and Selena, they’re going to have more of me then you did. And as for these infidels..they shall be punished swiftly..” Shaun became encased in cosmic energy as he transformed and looked down as his eyes began glowing red instead of their usual green and he growled.
“My old self is gone..my connection is gone..nothing is left to me..I have no more link. I am Wrath, and I shall descend upon the enemies of Heaven to undo the influx of sin in this world I can feel it all around Vengeance must come to many.”

Shaun stepped forward the power swirling around him but seemingly controlled and not chaotic showing that although he had rage it was concentrated. This time he wasn’t getting vengeance for anyone except himself, this time he was getting vengeance for his wife slain in a battle that she had no involvement in, as Wrath he would get retribution for the murder of Tasha Jackson and he only saw it fit that everyone who contributed to the end of his soul mate would soon meet the doors of death.

“Sometimes Compromise is necessary..no no more compromise..”He was thinking back to the days of Serpent’s rampage, that’s what he identitied as the first time he compromised his morale on a high level doing work with Mephisto. That was the start of the chain of events that led to his life getting to this way, and so at this point he figured it was time to switch the train around and start pushing his life into another direction. He took out his phone to make some calls. “You talked to Selena at school she did..”Shaun listened he knew his daughter was probably in pain, sure she was in eleventh grade but still her mother was dead, and he hadn’t gotten word back on how the news had affected his seventh grade son Brian either.

“Alright I want her escorted back to the house, Brian as well, I want full protection, put up an anti mugen power field, I DON’T give a damn I’ll pay for it out of my fucking paycheck just do what I said or I’ll have you working fucking traffic again!” Shaun hung up angry then used his powers to erect a barrier around the house that would cause him to detect any supernatural, alien, or superhuman threat as well as keep them out to an extent he still wanted the FBI, and his S.H.I.E.L.D contacts present to keep his children safe.

“Now I have somewhere to die.” Shaun looked up as the air rippled around him and he vanished leaving behind the smell of roses as he reappeared in his new location some sort of military complex, and began walking through it invisible and intangible to human on-lookers who walked around minding their own business no idea of the cosmic battle happening for their souls all around them. The smell of sin is all around..I must..focus on the big sins..and start pushing my way down the ladder again..Wrath..must..

Shaun kept walking until he made his way into a room where Vance Collins was sitting down and his secretary was with him typing on some laptop as Vance laughed.” Oh yes the faces of the world when Genosha went up where priceless I had some of my family’s private satellite companies zoom in on area’s with high mutant populations to see the fear on their faces it was hilarious.” Vance laughed as he reached for his cup which smelled off liquor but it was obvious it was mixed. He took a huge sip effortlessly before putting the cup down which signified the liquor was of a high quality since it was smooth an provided no burn to the vice president.

“Mr. President…when do you expect this meeting to occur? From what I can see he’s one minute late and you know you have that meeting with the CIA, Homeland Security, and NSA at 7, then your announcement of the bundle of new emergency X Laws at 8.”

“Oh whatever I’m the leader of the free world, if I want to be a few minutes later to an appointment or two I can do whatever the damn hell I want, really you sound like you need a drink hey you bring her something strong enough so that she starts sounding more like Monica Lewinsky and less like my wife when I wake up hungover after a night out with the guys” the worker nodded leaving and was back just as quickly with the secretary’s drink while Vance drank some more of his before leaning back in his chair and putting his feet up on the desk.

“Wow Mr. President this..is delicious..no burn at all, I..”

“See I told you that’s all you needed, now just calm down and let’s focus on what’s important, I have a feeling this meeting is a lot more important then whatever security/intelligence measures or information the NSA, CIA, and DHS has.” Because there not the ones who put together Project Fission and helped wipe out the bulk of the mutant threat, they’ve been dealing with Fuller, and Ventro for years and I just dealt with it by pressing a button, my god I’m returning Tess Summes calls way before I talk to anyone at Homeland Security shit job there doing not one but two cities attacked simultaneously, guess MRD is getting that bonus from their budget cut haha. Vance was lost in thought when he heard a door slam shut and Shaun walked in his cosmic form.

“What the hell is..”Shaun stopped snapping his fingers causing the secretary’s neck to be broken and she fell to the ground her glass cup smashing as she hit the ground. Shaun then pointed at Vance causing a jolt of force to flow through him making him feel strangely uncomfortable but at the same time relaxed.

“S..she was stealing money from me…been screwing my guard, wait what did you..this feels..true.”

“It’s because it is my power is genuine, and when I speak power, I speak in the broadest terms possible for I am not a mutant, inhuman, or any form of earthly or otherwise superhuman. Don’t bother calling for reinforcements or otherwise everything is disabled and I won’t be detected allow me Mr. President, if you’d call yourself that. That coup you’re responsible for and everyone you’ve got wrapped into that mess is pretty impressive. I am an entity or rather person because I like describing myself that way better.”

Shaun took a seat at the table, and his eyes glowed green and suddenly in-front of both of them where full fledged steak dinners with roasted vegetables, a strong drink for the President, and a glass of simply lemonade for the divine serial killer.

“Who are you..”

“I am Wrath..I dish out justice but I am above the material plan…I am from another realm serving a higher purpose one you do not wish to believe in, but alas I’ve not come to preach to you, if you wish to keep your soul embedded in darkness so be it, the only time I speak up is when the darkness in your soul is putting out the lights in others. In some ways it is but I believe you are being used as an instrument rather then merely to serve your own selfish agenda even though your doing that well, it’s amazing how the universe works.”

Vance Collins didn’t seem to get who this guy was or what he was rambling about but he wanted to get to the point. That jolt of energy or rather had calmed him and he didn’t care about his secteary at this point if she was really going behind him fucking co-workers and taking money from him. He thought that was just the result of drinking far too much these days but nope his eroded memory from liquor didn’t mean he was losing stuff just more vulnerable to the people around him taking it.

“Perhaps this form will better calm you.” Shaun appeared in his regular from, and then formed an orb around both the lemonade and the liquor.” Just a courtesy the drinks will automatically refill for the rest of our chat over dinner.” Shaun took a sip of his drink then reached for his fork and knife and began cutting while causing a bottle of A1 Steak sauce to appear above his plate, screwing the cap off telekinetically and pouring some of the sauce over his food and mashed potatoes he began to continue eating while the President did the same.

“This is incredible delicious..I must say despite all this mumbo jumbo I don’t like, you seem okay. You remind me of something.”

“Vengeance, there’s a few humans who believe in Vengeance, and are skeptical of redemption I’m one of those men Vance, that’s why I supported your coup. I am not superhuman in the traditional sense, rather I was working a case I got murdered, I saw a light, I embraced it, and out I came as this. I was granted exponential and extraordinary power, knowledge that stretch’s back eons, and information about the universe that soared even farther, and for what to support the super heroes? I thought they were in the right but working with them was wrong, using this light to help them was wrong. For what good is light if it’s in a dim lit room full of darkness with people who willingly remain blind and refuse to move close to it.”

“I get the gist you’re telling me you’ve got powers from some super force, but I don’t want to talk religion. You couldn’t have gotten in here if you were a mutant or super, so maybe I need to be a little more informed about the supernatural but as far as I’m concerned I’m pushing this anti mutant agenda to keep the world safe, these powers are unnatural like you just making Longhorn steakhouse out of nowhere people like you guys can’t be around and at the same time people like us be comfortable. What need do you ever have to work when you’ll always be able to eat, the very nature of some powers is fundamentally wrong and leads to people abusing them, so forgive me if I don’t care if powers are from the easter Bunny, Santa Clause, or Odin as Asgard liked to claim they need to be regulated, controlled, and dealt with.”

“I agree Mr. President that’s why I’m offering my full support, the superhuman threat must be stopped, and I will help you stop it. I played a role in helping it persist this long and when you’ve started a fire what do you..put it out.” Shaun looked at Vance peering into the very nature of his being before nudging him by using a spell to make it so an anti mugen gun was in his pocket and he knew about it. Vance seemed to reach for the weapon and Shaun looked at him Vance hesitated.

“I like you Jackson, you’ve passed all our X tests for years, I know you’re not a mutant, alien, you’re 100% human that’s for sure, I could see you having been one of the Avengers, and frankly as much as I hate all of it you people are the only ones I can stand, and the only ones with respect for what’s natural because you’re apart of it, I’ll strike this deal, what can you bring to the table besides your “holy” powers”

Shaun picked up the sarcasm in Vance Collins face before using his power to cause an illusion of L.A, and it showed the U.S Forces moving in against them and then Tie & Earrings crushing the effort and leaving them with enemies of a heavenly level. “I’m here to show you that L.A cannot be stopped by anything you have at your disposal at least not yet that is, if we’re working together then it’s time I put my full forth effort to the table, I just want one thing full 24/7 protection of my family with the best of the best of our country’s defenses, sentinels regular sized and android, MRD, S.H.I.E.L.D, homeland security, you do that and L.A is something I’ll deal with, this whole war is something I’ll help you deal with Mr. President you just have to trust me but the minute you cross me..I promise you’re earning an enemy far more dangerous then these super powered freaks, someone a lot more eternal.” Shaun and him continued to eat, and after dinner shook on it and Shaun was gone. Vance Collins saw the secretary was still dead, but apparently something had been done to where her body was found and they claimed she suddenly died from some new disease and It was all covered up.

He walked away thinking about the discussion he had with the FBI director, why was he okay with this, because deep down he knew he was in over his head, and anyone in his corner with some tricks up their sleeve’s that wasn’t a mutant was what he needed know. He picked up his phone to contact Tess Summers.” Hey Summers…” As he was speaking he met up with secret service agents outside of the confidential area who began escorting him back to his limo.

“Yes Mr. President all that I require is revenge on the Hill Family, you make them enemies of the United States Government, and I’ll grant you a billion dollars in addition to continuing to support you financially and such.”

“You’ve got yourself a deal Summers, I’ve got a meeting that involves the CIA and an important national speech about X laws after that so let’s not take about those transactions now but afterwards I’ll get to work on just that.” Vance hung up and got in the limo as he was headed to a safe house to talk.
…………………………………..
“Ledge slammed into the wall and groaned in pain. Of course they had to turn Nina of all people into a vampire.”

Ledge: They really picked you to be a vampire, I bet they didn’t even pick you huh you probably stalked them, hunted em down, begged them to bite you over and over so you could finally be a fucking undead freak, guess they granted your request, but I’m going to make you wish they hadn’t.

“Ledge looked up using a gravity blast on the ceiling above causing part of it to collapse on Nina while also exposing her to direct sunlight briefly he charged forward into the rubble attempting to stab her in her chest.”

Ledge: Come on you’re not the only person cutting people up.

“In another room Korin punched a hole through a glass container causing glass to shatter and fall as Kelsey walked up to him kissing him on the cheek as he reached for a vial exmaing it before placing it gently in a case, and grabbing some more vials.”

Korin: Not now baby..just stay on the look out for anyone coming, and make sure the others are eating good..lunch’s on me..the CDC.

“Korin had managed to get himself to laugh again as he put another deadly disease into the container, while three CDC guards burst in shooting Kelsey moved forward at super speed punching her fist into a man’s heart then sinking her teeth into his neck drinking blood and turning aroud using him as a human shield and batteirng ram as she slammed into the female guard, before taking her weapon and opening fire on the third guard, before the second female guard got up to shoot her Kelsey grabbed her and bit her neck off drinking in the excess blood and laughing as some splattered on her.”
………………………………….
???: Tes

“Arianna appeared next to Zach with Chulance, and he ran over to Tesla hugging her glad to see her again then glaring at Zach.”

Chulance: I’m sorry I’ve been gone it’s
Zach: Chu
Chulance: Fuck you! I’m only staying because I’ve heard what’s going on and despite all the shit you did…you still..came and saved us..humanity’s shown where their loyalty is as long as you keep my family safe..
Zach: You know no matter what I feel about them..there still part of us they made you Chu, there still safe.

“Chulance felt angry but Zach was one of his closest if not his best friends, and he was going to follow him on this path especially since there was now a weapon around which could destroy them all, and they had no idea how it was all going to play out.”

Dave: [i] At least you got your somebody back…Tes [i] Everyone in a suit? I’ll assume you’re talking about everyone who’s wronged us in which case you know you have my full support for any and everything.
Milo: Let’s hear it Zach what’s the plan.

“Milo spoke with some anger, he blamed part of what happened because of Zach’s attack on Vegas, and New York City, but the reality of the situation was a weapon of that caliber had long since been in the works, and Zach always seemed to have intel on the future maybe his attacks were even an attempt to get rid of the weapon before it was put into use.”

Zach: well regardless of who gathered us..of the two of us Sandra I think you’re a born leader, and I never intended to steal your thunder but I’ve been plagued by visions of everything that go wrong because of the nature of my powers so I had to start putting together this army. My plan is simple we start taking over the country city by city, get rid of whatever defense’s are there, and I think the first city that needs to fall is Chicago, it’s time to avenge our people.
Kujon: I couldn’t agree more..but what of the vampire threat?
Zach: The way I see it the only threat we have to deal with is The Taylor Administration and everything it stands far, and whatever other country supports them. If the vampires want to give mutants a chance to survive anti mugen weapons and all the other death traps the Government has who am I to stop them?
…………………….
“At Yamairo and Katy’s location Ikon appeared out of thin air looking around.”

Ikon: Hmm..no wonder I was sent here if Yamairo’s here I already know..there’s no attack being planned against the Government…

“Ikon walked around he knew the Fullers had faith in him to an extent, Milo even less, and a few people on the team really but this is where David had sent him before he passed out.”

Ikon: Listen..I’m not here on my own accord it’s because of a favor I owe the fuller kid, apparently he was about to get revenge, but his mommy said night night he sent me a message stop his mom before she gets everyone killed, and based off the energy signal I picked up from him I think he may have had a point. And I figure if the darkness is full of evil, it’s something I probably contributed to at one point so I’m here to offer my help at least to keep my word to David.

“It was clear that despite al lhis past transgressions and evil he was trying to still make a change, and was in debt to anyone who believed in him even a kid.”
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:49 pm

"Who do you believe made this new weapon that can commit genocide in an instant?" Tie was wondering herself but there were suspects. "I don't mind you killing, but I'm sure there a lot of people who do. Didn't some of them try and stop you already?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm

"In a rare sight Tesla was in tears when Chulance returned. After everything with Chulance gone missing, then working under Sandra, then being lied to finally she was back with the man she loved. And despite the hard ass she could tend to be at times, she couldn't help but let her emotions run free as she hugged Chulance."

-----

Sandra: Sounds like a plan to me. I'll keep everybody connected in one big physic net, anybody gets in trouble just call out and aid will come. Emmet if you want to set a backup net on the off chance anything happens to me during this, then feel free to go at it. After a decade of this I realize you cannot be to prepared. The more ready we are the better.
Troy: Yea yea feel good moment, preparation speech, yada yada. Can we go blow some shit up already.
Sandra: Oh! Right, your here to. Sorry suppose I forgot.

"Troy got annoyed as Sandra gave a smirk, she did that on purpose."

Troy: Bitch.

"Sandra seemed amused getting under Troy's skin, probably her way of getting him back some on what he did to Katy."

Sandra: But I must agree, fire boy has a point. There is no purpose waiting, so lets start this.

"Sandra gathered the team and in the blink of a eye they was in Chicago."

Sandra: If they are authority they are pro-government and against us. In that case they are fair game. Anybody else doesn't need to be hit unless they are a known enemy. Now team, move out!

-----

"Katy hadn't expected Ikon to show up."

Katy: You realize Sandra did that to protect him. He was about to run off on his own and get killed. That would not of bold well for anything. Besides I like Yamairo idea, fighting Sandra's team might cause many more causality's then is necessary. It's probably better we get the innocents out of her way then figure out something for this darkness.

-----

"Nina was starting to burn in the light but managed to avoid being stabbed by deflecting the weapon away. Ledge still plowed into Nina sending both tumbling out of the light. They rolled around on the ground wrestling for the upper hand and Nina managed to pin Ledge. Nina start scratching and clawing away at Ledge face, leaving deep gashes and ripping away literally chunks of flesh. She attacked like a hungry wild animal."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:13 pm

"Chulance could tell by the tears that she'd missed him further increasing his rage and lessening his sympathy towards his friend. He hugged her tighter before turning back to the others."

Chulance: Don't worry Tes I'm not going anywhere anymore.
"Dave didn't care, cities, empires, countries, they'd all fall before them. They'd given humanity enough chances to leave them alone but they didn't seem to be able to take the hint properly."

Dave: Let's go it's time to take Chicago.
Kujon: I for one never thought I'd be in full agreement of Troy again but I feel similar. I'm ready to as blow some..shit up..

"Kujon had been caught up in thought lately. Turning against humans, he was beginning to regret how he went against Machi and the Phoenix Alliance. Sure they were a-ot more extreme then what he was currently apart of, but in the end his brother was very similar to him. He recognized the world was beyond fixing in it's current state, and something had to change, and that the government had no mercy for mutants and sooner or later they'd realize that as long as they have the powers they do the fear of the inferior would lead to them making irrational judgment."

Kujon: I'm sorry brother for everything. Alright.

"Kujon looked around as they arrived at their new location the city, and quickly summoned Clark Kent from Smallville as well as kryptonite punching Clark and knocking him to the ground before using the GL Ring to form electricity blasting Clark and the kryptonite causing a conversion of energy before Kujon looked at Clark teleporting him away and moving off at vast superhuman speeds going off to some nearby military and as they opened fire with anti mugen Kujon moved past them disarming all of them and putting them in the path of their bullets letting the soldiers get gunned down by their own attacks, while Dave caused a spatial distortion and compressed space forming a slab of space extending it around a police station and making the space form a "fist" of space crushing the station killing all the cops and everyone else in the station inside, while Milo seemed to fully tap into Sandra before flying into the air and beginning to search the thoughts of various people in the city."
Ikon: I understand that, and I support that choice I'm merely mentioning he intended to use me as a back up plan smart kid knowing his parents might stop him from going about his plans.
"Ledge screamed in pain trying to get Nina off of him struggling to overpower her physically but her strength was superior due to being a vampire, he was growing tired of this but he was constantly healing and used another gravity blast on Nina to knock her back but she lunged forward again sinking her fangs into his neck while he uttered an incantation forming an enochian sigil that shot forward at Nina burning her badly."

Ledge: Damn it..of course when I finally learn enochian..Heaven's gotta cut eff so everything I dish at her in that regards won't tip the tides completly Look Nina I'd try to talk sense into you but you've been thinking a vampire long before you were actually one, you need fucking help, and I'm going to give it to you by cutting off your head!

"Ledge took out a flash grenade throwing it at her in an attempt to blind her and maybe even get her to flinch in fear if she believed it was real light, and then lunged forward drawing out his katanna with an admantium tip swinging wildly trying to cut at her head, while outside explosions where heard as jets were approaching that had launched missile's on the rogue military forces and Korin smiled."

Korin: Hmm seems we've made quite the bit of noise hold on I'll deal with those agents outside.
Kelsey: We don't have time as we speak, our people are going towards that meeting, and I've got word that Phoenix's is in Chicago seeking revenge
Korin: Good everyone in that city deserve's what's coming perhaps we should have a late night feast? Come on we have work to do..

"Korin nodded as he faded into the shadows as did Kelsey, and some of the other vampires so while Ledge appeared trying to slash into Nina she vanished, and the vampires reappeared in somewhere very dark but full of artificial lights, and Korin smiled as he walked with the case full of vials over to someone whispering and then turning to face the vampires."

Korin: The first stage of our plan to deal with humanity once and for all is complete, fee; free to go enjoy your new immortality eat people, control people, fuck people, do as you please I'll gather you when it's time for our next move as a unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next