HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 1:30 am

Tie felt Gally's wrath and smiled. "This is why you don't make certain people angry. Honestly I don't know who could ever be foolish enough to get in a fight with the Viceroy of Heaven."

Earrings watched as Tie moved through Sentinels and soldiers like a hot knife through better. Her comments made him shake his head. "Yeah I wonder who?" he hovered above the buildings and kept pushing back waves of enemies with his weapons. Thousands of swords, spears and axes already were stuck in the bodies of soldiers and Sentinels. He noticed the machines were equipped with power weapons able to hurt him. It annoyed him but he did switch to more appropriate weaponry that could annihilate them. "So wasteful, hey sis!" he noticed the trail of destruction stopped. A dark recurve bow appeared in his hand along with one arrow. "Do you feel like fighting in the shade?"

Tie looked up in the sky and nodded in approval. "Well that's one way to find it.

He aimed the weapon towards the sky. The bow drew energy from his mind that showed a picture of his wish. As the arrow was placed on the bow string it was storing power to make the fantasy being shown reality. "Thousand Arrow Flight!"

Earrings shot the arrow into the sky. It was like a shadow as it moved. Nothing but a trail of dark smoke was created until the entire sky was blanketed by arrows traveling up. It stretched for miles nearly blacking out the sun. The swarm blanketed the sky. Most hit nothing and still moved forward into the stratosphere. Only a few hundred found their target. They impacted the helicarrier and simply dissipated in smoke. Soon a black cloud was formed in the seemingly clear blue sky. "Oh look the big bitch was hiding there. I wonder why they haven't shot us again."

-----------------------------------

In Poland the military advisors were embroiled in full on warfare. Many of the mercenaries were experienced soldiers and with the advancements along with enhanced AI support they were holding out properly. Loki's subsidiary companies had soldiers and commanders involved on the frontline. They were loyal and were very willing to fight for their money and to keep their cybernetic upgrades. Of course they were all given the order to make an orderly retreat if it was becoming too obvious the Polish military was collapsing.

Sarah's contacts in the US government found out an unannounced plan to make the Hill family an enemy of the Federal Government. This was at the worst possible time, but she was willing to fight with anything in her disposal. Some politicians had a strong relationship with her company. In the end she needed to buy out her enemies or just kill them. That's part of the reason she needed to find that vampire immediately.

As Hideki, Hei and Huang made their plans the attack began on Poland. With Germany attacking what was left of Saboteurs were attacking civillian and military targets or on the move. Germany's attack was fast but still expected which made Poland a hard nut to crack.

"Okay people change of plans. Looks like we don't even have six hours. I've been sent word Germany is invading and already looking to take this place in a day. It won't be that easy for them and company forces will make sure we have enough time to deal with this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 1:53 am

"Troy had no real response to that. He just scoffed annoyingly."

Troy: Yea whatever.

"Katy decided to speak up."

Katy: So why the foul mood all of a sudden?
Troy: You was with me for years, you figure it out.
Katy: Well good to see your as blunt and rude as usual.

"Katy was hoping Troy would of softened up some over time, but there seemed to be no luck with that. Katy hadn't told anybody but she was hiding a lot of pain right now. She only had two loves in the world and one was rejecting her and the other was dead. She kept herself busy before but sitting here with nothing to do but think about it was getting hard quickly. She kinda wish Troy was right and they had work to do."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 1:56 am

Hei: Germany went to war? Why?
Huang: Well, probably has something to do with the combined declaration on Genosha. Helena probably saw her chance. I'll start readying a mobile HQ in our van, you two head out and use the 3D rendering machines to get us a map of the base. We go in, we get the kid, we get out.

"Huang starts packing the few things they had set up in the small house as Hei readies his knives, wires, and puts on his coat, grabbing a few of the rendering machines"

Hei: Lets go then. I'll take east side of the base. We'll start south, circle and meet north.

"He heads out"

---

Anna: Stop airing your love life in the middle of the crisis, childish idiot.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 am

Troy: And what love life is that exactly? I dumped this clingy bitch long ago. I'm simply saying she she should know I don't like sitting around for to long. Anything else I need to spell out?

"Katy was done with this, she should of figured trying speak to Troy wouldn't get anywhere."

Katy: OK fine, I get it. You don't care anymore. So, I'm done. I don't need this right now.

"Katy starts walking away from Troy when she hears "jeez did somebody die". Katy stopped in her tracks, she tried to be strong through this but that insensitive comment, that was it. Katy's eyes start to water and spun around shooting Troy in the face with iced over water blast. She then tackles Troy to the ground while he's still reeling and just starts physically beating him in the face with punches. Throwing right after right Katy pounds away on Troy while the others look at the scene in shock. Katy shouts at Troy while throwing strikes, mostly calling him a prick but mixing other swear words in there as well."

-----

"Tesla was surprised by the sudden scene, Katy snapped and went after Troy. Then looking around it donned on her."

Tesla: Chulance look around, Cassandra isn't the only one that's missing. Knowing Troy he pushed the wrong buttons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 3:02 am

Anna: Oh great, so it's two children

"Anna wiggles her finger, and both of their kinetic energies slow to a crawl they can't move. She walks over, picks up Katy and throws her, letting kinetic energy return to her body"

Anna: See this is exactly what I mean. You're both out of control. No wonder the governments of the world want our asses. You try to be more than civilians but you're not disciplined enough to be warriors. The lot of you. Why do you think Filipe, who's barely in his mid 20s, outranks the both of you. Because he actually, fucking, grew, up! Now sit down and wait for orders, or quit the damn team. Because if you can't follow orders nobody fucking needs you here

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 3:45 am

"Katy wanted to lash back, it was a rare occurrence that Katy got emotional like that, heck she just finished helping to rescue a bunch of people. Ultimately she thought better of it. She shouldn't of done that but she just lost it with Troy after that last comment. Katy still couldn't believe Troy would be asshole to her. She was hurting, she was sure he knew it and he still acts that way. She still didn't know how a bond like theirs could just disappear like it did. She lost one of the guys in her life, apparently it was to much to ask to seek comfort from the other."

Katy: You have my apologies Anna. But I can't deal with him right now.

"Katy spaces herself from Troy somewhat, much as she really could. She just didn't want to talk to him, she have no idea what compelled her to in the first place. Tensions and emotions was both running high, it should of been obvious it would boil down into a fight. The only conclusion Katy could come to was she still felt something for him, even after he'd treated her like shit for so long. But that comment towards Joe, that was to soon. Way to fucking soon."

-----

"Meanwhile Troy picked himself up, rather battered up from the short scuffle."

Troy: Damnit what the hell is her problem?

"That outburst even caught Troy off guard. If it was Sandra sure he could see her snapping at any given time, but Katy? He hadn't expected her to go nuts all of a sudden out of the blue."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 3:50 pm

"Vance was concerned about the rapid messages he kept receiving of course this was a troubling situation, however he wasn't going to back down to fear. He'd already learned his lesson by letting his fear of Tie guide his decision making. "

Vance: Really putting pressure on me from aliens Stark? It says something when you can't even get help from your human allies. I won't let fear be used to run my country Stark, so I'm not asking I'm advising that you get the hell off hellicarrier. Unless of course you're going against me, the President of the United States,  What the fuck...Germany..oh great this is starting to get worst by the minute. Get the hell off any longer and you'll be charged with treason.

"Some of the drones moved over to Aaron pointing their weapons, while the armored guards glared at him with the hands on the holster of their weapon but they didn't want to fire at him they just hoped he' leave peacefully."
Shaun: Is he a hero? When his very people contributed to the mess your in, the reason daddy isn't around to SMACK some sense into you, you insolent child!

"As Gally/Avacyn goes in for another attack Shaun appears unharmed and looks at her raising his hand to tap into his power of divine wrath before opting against it and vanishing reappearing behind the arch-angel elbowing her in the head knocking her to the ground and racing forward kicking the ground beneath her causing a huge cavern of cosmic energy to rise upwards engulfing and consuming her before using magic to summon enochian sigils around her to drain her energies  dispersing it into the sky and reversing it's properties using it as an attack to harm other angels while he phases into the cosmic engulfin attack unleashing a final attack of green energy sending the Avacyn flying and injured into some rubble that he causes to turn into black boiling acidic dust causing her to scream and burn as he forms a giant net and slams it on top of her before causing the actual net to twist and turn in chain like positions grinding at the essence of her soul before raising his fist into the air causing the black boilig dust to erupt like a volcano with GAlly in it and crush his fist causing massive explosion of energy before turning to another angel tha was summoned and firing a wave of circular power that drills through the angel and absorbs the angelic essence of the deceased angel before using super speed to race forward head butting the angel's chest tearing through it and causing both halves of the body to explode into blood and grabbing that blood encasing it into a rectangle of quantum cosmic energy and firing it as a sphere like drill that tears through other angelic entities while flying through buildings for miles and miles."

Shaun: Be vanquished.

"As Gally/Avacyn rose bloodie dand battered with immense heavenly energies impaling him in the chest causing him to scream before summoning vertical and horziontal lines of magical energy that began attacking her eyes to cause them to bleed while summoning angellic essence eating locusts he began tapping into divine wrath glowing with yellow divine energy."

Shaun: DIVINE WRATH SLEEP VICEORY SLEEP!

"Tapping into the divine wrath he unleashed one final attack on Gally to cause the angel essence in in her to fall into deep slumber before using a wave of teleknesis to send the cyborg Gally into some rubble. Shaun then turned towards Namek who had a blade drawn and charged forward."

Namek: Bastard
Shaun: SILENCE

"SHaun sent forth a massive beam of grey existence eradication consuming the area, and it seemed Namek was gone, while Shaun took to the skies using his powers to sense for more angels while Castiel had teleported himself and Diana away from the battle back to Savage Land and Castiel fell to his knees shaking."

Castiel: We...were foolish to rush into this battle..why...why...is this happening.
"Ricky was putting in co-ordinates and suddenly it happened, only for a hatch to open up and Reese Warren's body to fall out as an energy field vanished as Reese stumbled forward feeling weak and nearly falling on Filipe."

Reese: Filipe...I'm so sorry..they took me..they
Ricky: NO time for reunions anti power damper field going off...NOW!.

"Ricky put in the code, and lights began going off, as the anti dampner field went down, and right as the field went off  a bullet fired by the guards was about to hit Ricky in the neck."
"Molly began typing but now she was unable to get to Ellen and frowned."

Molly: She's..gone somehow ..must be her  magic or someone around her, but she's off the radar now.
Alex: Damn, if we had Ellen on our side as well, taking on Shaun would be an even easier task.

"Keeth, Dante, and Fathae were ready, and Peter brought them back to the X Force quickly."
"Korin grinned standing on the roof over looking the city with a smile on his face, he'd managed to do everything he planned to achieve, almost everything, the stage was set for the final battle, the battle that would in his eyes decide the fate of the human and mutant race."

Korin: Oh please you mistake me for a savage warrior? I mean it is one of the numerous roles I've had to play over history, but I'm not seeking a war. As for trust, I turned Carmen because she asked me too she sought me out and Ledge..well..that was the doing of another one of my vampires..they still have there free will.. or are you unwilling to accept that reality and simply see me as a totalitarian dictator who uses my sire bond to control my people?  Anyway I seek to prevent a war, and first we need to handle this situation in L.A, I have a plan but it requires your help.
"Zane continued speeding in his armored car and pulled up outside the mansion slamming on the breaks he skirted into the drive way, opening the glove compartment reaching for his top notch weapon an assault rifle capable of firing bullets but also infused with a repulsor engine to fire blasts like that and cosmic shard with a triple setting to fire on the most powerful enemies, and a second cartridge that could be pressed to drain kinetic energy or disrupt gravity in an area."

Zane: I gotta thank the SXM for this one, don't know where I'd be without it.

"After putting on his top notch body armor Zane rushed into the building following a trail of blood, and corpse's of guards who'd gave their lives to protect the boss. Zane began following the trail weapon drawn before he came across a site he'd never thought he'd see again, Kiya alive."

Zane: Kiya..you're alive....

"Zane kept his grip on the weapon tight but tears were forming in his eyes. For once he didn't give a damn about the mission in comparison to the girl he loved standing right in-front of him alive."

Zane: How...HOW!
"Chulance frowned trying to assess the situation to see what damage was done and came to the horrifying conclusion."

Chulance: Oh no..this is awful..think about it..Tes..look at Katy..it's Joe..he's gone..he's probably among those Zach couldn't save even with my power..

"Chulance felt some responsibility since it was his power Zach had utilized to help rescue people from the Project Fission attack on Genosha, even if he was mind controlled, and the best that could be done was done he felt bad as Katy was his friend."

Chulance: If only my powers..we're stronger..then Zach could have used me to save more people..more of us would be alive..it's partially my fault.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Aaron: Come on Vance. First off, you're ACTING president. Secondly...

"Aaron walks forward, uncaring of the guns aimed at him, till he's face to face with Vance"

Aaron: I have been at this game longer than you. You do not deserve the responsibility of managing that weapon. Either hand control of this Hellicarrier to SHIELD, or I'm going to declare it a threat to national security and seize it by force. And then we can discuss who's right and who's wrong in front of a court of law and the WSC. As for declaring me a traitor, I don't serve the United States, I serve the world.

---

Anna: Haven't you noticed yet? Do a head count you idiot.

-----

"The bullet freezes in mind air, and all the guards as well"

Filipe: Sandra, get every living being off the ship...THEN BLOW IT UP!

"Filipe vanishes

"Ruth joins the fray next. Without Gally drawing on the power, all the angels present gain a massive boost of power. Ruth especially, as she is an archangel"

Ruth: Wrath of my Father, what do you think you're doing! Raising your hand against the Viceroy!

"Dozens of archangel blades materialize and pierce right through his body and slam him into the floor."

Ruth: Do you realize the crimes you are committing here? Look around you, you insolent fool. You are causing death and destruction to uphold what? Human delusions of grandeur?

"Shaun gets free, but before he can fight back he senses Filipe above him"

Filipe: I HEARD YOU WERE TALKING SHIT! AURORA EXECUTION!

"Filipe blasts him with a wave of freezing cold, boosted by his heavenly blessings"

Filipe: Where's Gally?

"Ruth points, and Filipe rushes over to her, pulling her out of the rubble. Naturally, because the cyborg body doesn't breath, he assumes she's dead"

Filipe: She...she's not breathing. SHAUN YOU SON OF A BITCH SHE'S NOT BREATHING!

----

James: First off, if I were to help you, it would require me to trust you. How can I possibly trust you? If we get past that first problem, I'm gonna need to hear the plan

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 5:29 pm

"Katy's outburst was becoming clear, Joe was among them and Troy was someone she had a troubled history with. Personally Tesla thinks Troy had it coming with that last remark he made. He didn't didn't look to see who was here and who was and made a very insensitive remark at a bad time. It was good Anna stopped it before it boiled over to far."

Tesla: Don't blame yourself Chu. Your only one man and I'm sure she understands you and Zach got everybody possible. But you can't save everyone Chu.

-----

"Just as Zane spotted Kiya he spotted the Vault door pop open slightly. Kiya had hacked the system by the time he made there, but when he spoke it seemed to distract her."

Kiya: Zane... my it's been a while hasn't it.

"Kiya left alone the vault and approached Zane before stopping."

Kiya: The how... it's a long story. Unfortunately there is a problem.

"Kiya burst straight forward with surprising speed, Zane hesitated to fire on the girl he loved and before he knew it he was shoved against the wall, his weapon being knocked clear from his hand. Zane quickly found himself unable to budge Kiya, she was so much faster and powerful."

Kiya: Your a marked man.

"Kiya used her free arm to pull out a knife."

Zane: Kiya...

"Kiya bring the knife close to Zane's throat then at the last second swing around tossing it at the window. It shatters the glass and stabs a man in the skull killing him."

Kiya: Your being followed. Come with me if you want to survive the night.

"Kiya let Zane go and instructed him to get his weapon."

-----

Sandra: Gladly.

"In a instant people was moved off the ship, Ricky and Reese was placed in one of the safer locations around away from battle then Sandra wasted no time in consuming the entire ship in cosmic fire. The flames ripped through the entire ship ripping it apart before disintegrating it entirely. In the next instant Sandra appeared on the ground with Vance frozen inside a telekintic bubble."

Sandra: Hello Mr. President.

-----

"Troy looked around and seen Joe was missing."

Troy: So that's it.

"Seemed the girl had shit luck with boyfriends."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Vance: Really you're one to talk about getting pushed into a role, I don't remeber S.H.E.I.L.D electing you whenever you were in power. I have the support of the international community behind me now get the fuck off my ship, and get hte fuck away from my weapon you stupid bitch! I'm tired of you super powered FUCKS trying to run my god damn country. I Respect Taylor for alot of things and I'm going to do everything in my power to bring apprehend the mutant that attacked him, but he was wrong for putting so much trust in you fucking freaks. NOW then GET THE FUCK OUT MY COUNTRY AND DON'T COME BACK YOU IRON BASTARD!

"The Drones all seemed to open fire on Aaron, before the emergency teleportation system was activated teleporting Aaron off the ship, and if he attempted to teleport or fly back in he'd be teleported off as the helicarrier scanned him."

Vance: Fucking idiot. Just because you have a fucking suit, or you can control weather or whatever doesn't mean your a politician or more importantly a leader. I'm THE FUCKING PRESIDENT NOW ANY one else want to argue with me HUH! HUH! I will not be stopped by any super powered fuck not Stark, not Ventro, not even the god damn Phoenix her crazy fucking self!!!!

"Vance was raging hard as a result of Aaron, the whole thing getting pressure from alien forces, Germany's attack,  Tie's kidnapping him, the CIA director snapping on him for cowardice, and Shaun as well had gotten to him, and nobody else on board wanted to get in his way as he sat down and shook his head."

Taylor: Fuck Sandra Fuller, I'm THE BOSS!!!!

"Right as Taylor said that, he was just thinking about how much he needed a drink when the entire ship went up in flames in an instant, everything gone, and the next thing he knew he was in a TK bubble at the mercy of the very person whom he had just cussed out and claimed superiority over."

Vance: Oh my god...oh my god...no..no.. Phoenix..I..I...mean Sandra..what do you want, I Can give you any amount of money...my family has priceless items in it's possession..a presidential pardon..whatever... don't kill me..please..please.. Sad  STARK HELP!!! STARK!!! I TAKE WHAT I SAID BACK! STARK THE WEAPON IS GONE!!! I LISTENED!!!

"Vance was filled with fear, looking around and he saw no escape. While he hoped to reason with Sandra he felt that was near impossible, and began hollering out to the skis hoping Aaron would save him."
Shaun: I'm doing the work that you've abandoned..the work that must be done!

"Wrath took over Shaun to respond to Ruth's harsh critique of him, before the arch angel blades plunged into him one after another causing him pain and suffering."

Shaun: ENOUGH!

"Shaun caused heavenly fire to course through him to melt Filipe's ice and summoned more fire before sending breathing a wave of pure heanvely fire towards Filipe while using a spell to slow him down and alter his mind so that everything felt slower, and causing him to see images of Gally in a graveyard."

Shaun: I will not fall to any of you, this city is America's, this city is! mine.

"Shaun got ready for another fire blast seeing as Filipe didn't fall, only for The Ghost Rider to appear punching him in the face knocking him back and blasting him with hell fire blast after hell fire blast while Alex slammed into him, and a blast of excalibur's light from Fathae sent him skidding back into the ground before Shaun tapped into the full might of its cosmic force. "

Shaun: All of you will

"Suddenly before he could speak again Keeth returned to his human form falling to the ground as did Alex, and even Fathae stumbled forward, and Korin walked forward slowly grabbing Filipe by his neck and snapping it."

Korin: Wrath..of the holy power..I've come seeking your assistance...my intentions are pure..feel my precense..
Shaun: Hmm.

"Shaun sensed Korin's power and felt holy energy as Korin walked forward and held out his hand for him to shake and SHaun did."

Shaun: My fellow..warrior..I
Korin: Bye..bye..

"SHaun began screaming in pain as Korin tightened his grip aroud him and tackled him fighting with him and began holding him in a full nelson causing SHaun to scream in pain as energies eminated from as Korin held him down and SHaun unleashed cosmic energy blasting off Korin's shirt revealing several cursed enochian sigils drawn all over his body and screaming while it was revealed the X Force was fine, and simply playing "Dead" courtesy of James, and Filipe as well.  Reese Warren was still drained of power, and used his power on Shaun and Keeth, who grabbed Shaun assuming hte powesr of hte Zarathos again and looking into his eyes."

SHaun: NO NO!!! YOU BASTARDS! I AM JUSTICE I AM WRATH
Keeth: Wrath isn't good or bad Jackson, that's where you went wrong, it depends on who's applying it, right now..however  now Wrath is good.
Shaun: I WONT BE STOPPED. YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME YOU FOOL
Misery: Nah but I will.

"Misery spoke up unleashing his power on Shaun to seal off his powers while Keeth grabbed him staring into his eyes and unleashing the penance stare causing him to relive every ounce of pain he'd caused while his powers were selaed away causing an explosion of energy and causing Shaun to fall backwards as his Wrath form faded away, and he hit the ground comatose twitching in pain. Korin rolled out from undernath his body blood pouring from him and the enochian sigils drawn into him causing him pain as well."

Korin: I told you to trust me James.. That was a nice little outing..wasn't it.

"Korin was about to get up but struggled in immense pain and fell down, while Keeth gathered hell fire."

Keeth: Oh no no no..Korin..I've had my own issue's to deal with involving you and your little fucking army! How about since you just saved LA..I' won't leave you comatose cause I'm sure you've caused more then your fair bit of pain just some supernatural third degree BURNS!

"Keeth was about to unleash a wave of fire when he was kicked into the sky by Carmen who grabbed Korin and they vanished."
Zane: What the fuck?!!!

"Zane was confused, this whole situation just seemed to be getting worst and worst by the second. People wanted him dead, Kiya was back and way stronger. The first thing that popped into his mind was the rough sex was going to be a-lot rougher if she gained super-strength."

Zane: Fuck let's go let's go! My car's outside! Fuck it but I'm being followed?! How did you get here...

"Zane wasn't even concerned about the politicians any more, or S.H.I.E.L.D or any mission all that mattered was Kiya. He never let these thoughts come to the surface but really just the hope that Kiya was alive again was driving him more so then any desire to stop the string of assassinations."

Last edited by Marvel on Sat May 23, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 5:43 pm

"Aaron had been teleported outside, armor already around him as he watched the ship burn. His computer indicates it's cosmic flames"

Aaron: Ooooh shit.

"He hacks the communication frequency the soldiers under Vance are using"

Aaron: Attention all soldiers in the vicinity, this is Aaron Stark, Atlantic fleet admiral of SHIELD. The situation has just deteriorated. I need everyone to retreated and form a perimeter around 2 clicks from the tower to the east

"Aaron then switches to Ollie"

Aaron: Ollie, land around 1 click east of the tower. I'll meet you soon

"He flies towards Sandra and Vance"

Aaron: Sandra, I'm gonna have to ask you to let go of the president and hand yourself over. You're charged with several crimes up to and including the attack on Chicago.

"Aaron didn't really want to arrest Sandra, but the law is the law, and she broke it. From across the country his specially designed anti-Sandra iron drones were already flying at top speed towards LA. He was just glad he didn't have to deploy the anti-darkness ones. She seemed fine now"

--

"Ruth walks up to Shaun's body and picks it up"

Ruth: I shall take care of him henceforth. Thank you for all your help humans.
Filipe: Woah woah woah! You? Sorry, no taking care, he dies now
Marianna: Fucking agreed with the ice guy. He dies!
Ruth: Oh please. Filipe, Avacyn has not perished. She is merely asleep within the metal shell containing her. And good thing at that, said shell was shattering from the energies she was unleashing. Need I remind you what happens if she is freed before the shell expires naturally? And need I remind you it is YOUR JOB to prevent that so long as you live?

"Filipe is carrying Gally and sighs in relieve when she hears she's fine. Marianna isn't appeased"

Ruth: As for you human, worry not. When all this has calmed down, bring thy father to me and I will heal him of what the Wrath of my Father did to him. I could even heal your woes as well child

"Marianna scoffs"

Marianna: No thanks holy bitch...I'll be doing that other thing though.
Fawkes: Ruth, I still feel apprehension in allowing you to take him.
Ruth: His power is too great to leave in the hands of humans. I will help him. He is grieving himself, and without the will of my Father to guide him, it becomes hard to wield such powers.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Sandra: Shut up Vance.

"Vance was forced to obey and Sandra had in mind just how she wanted to finish this fucking bastard. The pain he caused her, Cassandra, all the mutants that died she'd return it a 100X fold. Just that moment though Aaron arrived. Sandra frown listening to him."

Sandra: This is a shame. You don't deserve a quick death you bastard.

"Aaron tried to warn Sandra what this action would mean."

Sandra: Sorry Aaron, but I can't forgive him.

"Sandra took a judgement call and engulfed Vance in Phoenix fire. She knew she would have to pay for all this is due time, but at least this bastard wouldn't be contributing to mutant extinction or endargering her friends and family anymore. And in the end that meant more to Sandra then her own future. She looked to Aaron."

Sandra: Don't worry. You'll get your girl in due time.

"She gave him a wink and disappeared from the area. With the ship gone the angels should be able to take over and Sandra knew Aaron had some fancy anti-Phoenix gear on express delivery to the location. So her time there had expired. The comment to Aaron surprised him some, it's like she was guaranteeing he would catch her, did she plan to turn herself in at some point? If she did, what else was she going to do before that point?"

-----

Kiya: Never mind the car. That thing is a give away anyway.

"Kiya moved to the door and effortlessly took out a second guy who was coming from the front. These people of had wind of Zane's safe house near here, they likely followed him the whole time he was driving. Kiya took a grenade from the man and pulled the pin, tossing it into the cracked open vault. The family screamed and tried to get out but they could push the heavy door fast enough and the explosion killed them."

Kiya: You have to get out of sight Zane.

"Kiya lead Zane out of the mansion. They exited through the back yard and dropped into a manhole, Kiya able to move the heavy iron like like it's a paperclip. They get into the drains and Kiya starts leading Zane through the complex tunnels."

Kiya: Once outside the populated area I have a secluded cabin you can bunk at.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Aaron: This is Aaron Stark. The Phoenix has escaped. Acting president Vance Collins is dead. I need all remaining military personnel to retreat 1 click from the tower east as I previously ordered

"Aaron attempts to contact the WSC"

Aaron: This is Aaron Stark. I need permission to take over the LA battle this instance.

---

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Milo: NOO!! SAndra damn it

"Milo arrived as Vance was engulfed in fire and saw his rotting corpse. Milo had arrived with the President of the United States. It was a weird scene for Milo to care more about the Vice President's fate then Taylor who instead walked over and spit on his corpse."

Taylor: Fuck that bastard..Stark.....that "mutant" attack him was all set up with him, Milo managed to break me free from the heavilly guarded facility he had me in, an underground bunker with every defense you can imagine, I was well nourished but who knows how long that would have occured...
Milo: She killed..him though..she killed him..
Taylor: Can you blame her? The bastard damn near started a war between humans and mutants, from what you've updated me on he won't be missed. I wasn't the only person Vance put down, there's evidence, we can testify against him. The deal we made still stands..I'll issue Fuller a presidential pardon for her crimes as long as she stays out of the country..for good.

"Taylor turned to Aaron putting a hand on his shoulder."

Taylor: I'm going to need your help Stark to clean up this mess, Vance has allies and agents in every branch of the U.S Government, and probably some foreign ones, we need to weed them out, tonight I'll be making an announcement that all those in the judicial branch who've been exposed for crimes commuted within the statue of limitations they will be persecuted, and be announcing my intention to go through emergency early elections in light of the recent criminal activity that's been exposed among the Government. And Milo..thank you for everything,
Milo: Don't thank me yet..Mr. President, I damn near let this war happen too, now it's my job to do what I Can to stop it.

"Milo sighed looking at Vance's burned corpse, it seemed karma had finally caught up with him and suddenly it hit him."

Milo: Oh no...oh no! I think I know who Sandra's going after next..Vance wasn't the only who authorized..the use of this weapon!!! Fuck!!! Sandra SANDRA! Where are you?! Don't do it please!

"Meanwhile Oliver had landed the ship as Aaron instructed, and Sean had made his quantum armor vanish."

Sean: So we actually managed to diffuse the situation without fighting.
Dale: Well without US fighting, by the looks of the fire-works in the sky Fuller had plenty of fight left in her.
"Zane was about to protest before Kiya tossed the grenade taking out her targets, and felt like the paper Milo had given him was meaningless. He wanted to fight, but then again what had changing the time-line ever done, perhaps it was better this way, or rather he was making excuses for her, for someone who mattered much more then his occupation."

Zane: What the hell is going on? Where are people still trying to kill me?! I thought it was because I was looking into you?

"Zane continued following her through the tunnels while keeping his gun gripped tight before stopping."

Zane: Why are you doing this? Why are you killing these people, who's paying you?

"Zane was filled with questions, and he felt his mind going about a thousand miles per minute. He was filled with too many conflicting emotions fear, anxiety, anger, excitement."
"Chulance sighed and looked down while shaking his head. He knew Tesla was right on some level but he still couldn't accept the answer."

Chulance: that's just the point, we are suppose to save everyone, we're the SXM, that's who we are, that's what we did, but lately I haven't been saving much of anybody. That ends now I won't let anyone else use me or my powers..and I won't let anyone get hurt especially you Tes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Aaron: Wait, she's going after who next Milo? We have got to stop her. Don't waste time and just teleport us there now!

---

"Numerous soldiers were gathering at the point, and Tyler gets to work, finding the various people remaining in charge"

Tyler: Okay listen, I need you to safeguard the perimeter. We have some heavy guns back there "points to Sean" in case those angels get to close but right now we need to play defense
Natsu: Wait wait, so we're on their side?
Tyler: We're on the side of whoever needs our help. Without the Hellicarrier and the tech, these are just soldiers caught against a vastly more powerful force.

"Tyler turns back to the captains/lieutenants"

Tyler: You can either trust me, or those enemies are going to steamroll us

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Taylor: I agree if you know you should tell us! I'm trying to make this easy on her. I need to return to D.C
Milo: Agreed you have enough to deal with, we can discuss this later.

"Milo cast a spell sending the President away to Washington D.C to take back control of the country, while Milo turned to Aaron and shook his head."

Milo: It's just a hunch, but...

"Milo walked over to Vance's corpse and hovered his hands above them scanning him with magic and sighed."

Milo: I miss plain old psychometry but she killed the President because he authorized the use of that weapon, she's going after whoever else authorized it's use as well! My guess is whoever else Vance knew, we could have fucking used telepathy to interrogate the bastard but Sandra roasted him, and I'm not going to Yama to try to go back in time we've tampered with that enough, come on you work for S.H.I.E.L.D you don't have a damn clue who else could have approved the use of that weapon?
"Oliver was also going out finding people in charge, and it seemed they were willing to co-operate with Avengers, especially after seeing how soldiers had been slaughtered, and how the angels had managed to wipe out all their sentinels."

Oliver: Sometimes I love fear..helps..inspire co-operation
Dale: You're going to have a long summer for that one.
Oliver: Most likely already do, all the whoring around I've done.

"Oliver shot an arrow into the sky and it exploded into brilliant lights with hte words SURRENDER raining down on the streets of LA in hopes of helping calm the situation down now that the Vance's madness was dealt with, and Ricky rushed over to Tyler."

Ricky: Hey Captain! I was one of the head people in charge of the Hellicarrier before Phoenix burned it down, anything I can do to help just ask.

"Ricky failed to mention he was the one who turned the power dampener off, but admitting he contributed to the death of the President probably wasn't the best idea."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 7:15 pm

"Aaron's eyes widen under the mask and he coms up Marcus"

Aaron: Marcus! Get your ass into safety the Phoenix is coming for you! Milo! SHIELD HQ! Now

---

Tyler: Yes! I need you to... maybe see if there's anything salvageable. Perhaps Green Arrow can help us with some shielding or something

"He pulls him aside"

Tyler: Do you know if the Project Fission weapon is truly gone?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Kiya: I'm doing what I was meant to do Zane.   After... that... happened, I couldn't bring myself to return to SXM.

"Zane thought what "that" might of referred to.   Then it suddenly hit him if she'd been alive why couldn't James or Sandra find her?"

Kiya: I can't answer the first question Zane.   You're aware how mercenary work is, I'm sure.   But be aware there is people out there who want you dead.

"Some parts of the drains was so dark Zane needed the flashlight mounted on his gun to see."

Kiya: At this pace we've got a bit of a walk ahead of us.   You'll have to deal with the smell for a while.  Or if you let me carry you I can get us out of here much faster.

-----

"Sandra was out by herself in the Savage lands, away from the rest of the SXM group.   She was talking to Dave, she told him about her destroying the machine and ending Vance so he could rest easy.    But she also told him what all this meant and in her mind this wasn't over yet.   When Dave was going to speak Sandra cut the communications and went to her next target arriving at SHIELD HQ."

Sandra: This... could turn into a shit storm.

"She started looking for Marcus telepathically, she wanted to single him out, there was no reason to hurt anybody else."

-----

Tesla: Thank you.  But we can't help that which is out of our control.   We can just do our best.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Marcus: Stark what the hell are you..oh..no..

"Marcus was wondering what Aaron was going to warn him about and how he was warning him on such short basis but the Shield H.Q's sensors had picked up on Sandra's arrival, and he reached for his weapon."

Marcus: Oh fucking great..I just can't seem to catch a god damn break lately. Here lies Marcus Wright, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, and hero to all..dead because as usual the avengers never come on time!
Milo: Wait wha...oh great no!!!

"Milo used magic to quickly warp them to the SHIELD HQ, and upon arrival already entered his hulk state at the speed of light only for them to feel heat as a wave of cosmic fire tore through the upper levels of the HQ where the director resided."

Milo: NO!!! Late again! God damn it!!! Sandra!!!

"Milo raced to the scene of destruction at the speed of light to confront Sandra over not one but two deaths."
"Nate was pacing around reading Milo's messages when Yamairo finally arrived back from Japan."

Nate: Yamairo....oh my god..YAMA! Listen to me..things are getting bad, Helena got Germany involved in the war..Poland's under seige by the forces of the German empire, but Milo texted me a couple times things are bad. Sandra killed the Vice President, and apparently the real President was taken out in a coup and he's in D.C trying to do everything in his power to stop the war. Any chance we have at stopping this we should, Collins is dead, and I'm not going to let his prejudice get us into World War 5!!!
Ricky: OF course it's...

"Ricky paused to think, really think. "

Ricky: Ya know..I've never seen..the weapon or at least what they said the weapon was, I mean..it was on board the ship, Vance said they moved it from the brown hellicarrier to the black one, and as far as I was on board when they used it on L.A, far as I know the weapon is gone..at least it should be..all that power Phoenix put out who could survive that?
"Zane sighed the smell of the sewer, and exhaustion from all these activities was finally starting to get to him. He didn't know where else to go, and right now he felt safest with Kiya."

Zane: carry me? Alright fine if there's any person in the world I'll let emasculate me it's you but ONLY because we need to get the fuck out of here and it smells like shit..literally.

"Zane couldn't help but smile at finding some humor in the situation, a sign that just being around Kiya made him all that more happier. It was if when she left a candle went out and after finding out she was still alive it was lit again."

Zane: Well my job is to know, my assignment was investigating these scumbags murders. I know what you use to be, but I'm telling you SXM..might not be the best..but you can do a whole lot more good with them..then working assassination cases..but let's get out of here and talk in that cabin...I'm getting nauseous.
Dave: Fucking damn it! Sandra you're going to get yourself even more hated then you already are!!!

"Dave was pissed and teleported to England to the apartment where he saw Chloe sleep and David on the couch playing Xbox."

David: Dad your back!

"David rushed over to his dad to hug him and Dave picked him up swinging him around before putting him down."

Dave: Alright alright this is urgent where's your sister...
David: she's..oh...

"Dave raised an eyebrow and looked around again before hearing the sound of the bed rocking and moans coming from Abby's old room."
Chulance: I guess your right but our best can't be sitting around while others is in L.A risking their lives fighting angels, and who knows what else. Troy needed to be shut up for what he said but he has a point we can't just sit around here and do nothing while's others are out risking their lives, if anything we need to stop Zach, I've been his pawn for too long, and trust me when I tell you he's far past saving, he won't stop at nothing till the world is strewn with the blood and bodies of humans everywhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Yamairo: Japanese authorities will be willing to listen to you Nate, don't worry. As for Germany well...best we can hope for is SHIELD finally gets cleared up of every other issue to go help Poland

"Isabel was with Yama as well, and takes a seat as the two talk"

---

Tyler: We have intel on what that weapon was, it's very advanced...then again I don't know. I'm just as lost as you are sometimes soldier. Cosmic fires, and alien technology. You just kind of learn to go with it

---

"Aaron flies forward. Iron drones surround the base and begin homing in on Sandra"

Aaron: Damn it! If this keeps up we wont have anybody to actually question about the fucking weapon! Sandra is acting like a complete idiot!

"It's like the world was conspiring to give him a headache today"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Nate: That's good to hear at least someone will be willing to work something out,I think it's high time we start returning people from the Savage Land back to Genosha the weapon is no more, we're safe, and we should let the nations of the world know we're alive and well, it might lessen the willingness of some of the more nations who've suffered more loss's to participate in the war effort, that and Sandra killing the President, maybe for once her insanity might help us prevent a war instead of start one.

"Nate sat down to join Isabel, and Yamairo, it had a been a while since they could all sit around and talk."

Nate: You know at one point I never thought this would happen again Yama, all of us together, just talking, no more fighting among us, the team actually coming together again.
Ricky: Shit I don't blame ya, but whatever it is truth be told I'm glad it's gone. Something like that isn't just bad for mutants, it's bad for everyone, hell if you guys find out it's still out there some where by some fucked up miracle my advice is destroy it, dismantle it, just make it so it can't ever be operated again not now or any time soon, but I'm of the belief that shit is gone and I hope to whatever god's out there that I'm right.

"Oliver made his way over to them and had a drink in hand a red bull and tossed one to Tyler, and Ricky."

Oliver: Not the drinks I usually offer my comrades, but we're on the job and the last thing I need is some article about alcoholic super-heroes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Yamairo: I'll start. I still have a bit of supercharge left

"Yamairo focuses and begins sending civilians back to Genosha"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 pm

"By the time they get there Sandra is gone. We see Sandra arrive at some random location out in the forest with Marcus. Marcus looked surprised to be alive."

Marcus: Wait... what?
Sandra: Hello director Wright. Wondering why your not dead? Well, I peaked into your mind and I think you may just serve some assistance. After all we both want more or less the same thing, making sure everybody behind the weapon is taken care of.

-----

"Kiya got Zane up on her shoulder careful not to hurt him. She then started to speed through the drains. Her speed was impressive and she seemed to carry Zane as if he weighed nothing. They get out of the drains much faster then they would of walking and Kiya heads into the forest. While they got their quick with Kiya speed Zane know they was a good ways off any roads. There seemed to be no roads coming to this place, there was barely a foot path. Think brush hid it decently well from anybody looking overhead as well. The cabin was a surprisingly well built log cabin for something so off the beaten trail. Kiya lead him inside."

Kiya: Welcome home. There is a bath upstairs, no shower.

"Kiya takes a seat."

Kiya: I suppose we have a lot to catch up on... I've missed you.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 10:01 pm

"Aaron's helmet comes off"

Aaron: DAMN IT!

"Christopher, the only Avenger on the base, runs in"

Christopher: Aaron, she teleported before any containment field could be set!
Aaron: Milo, I need you to find her right now. She just killed the director of SHIELD and the vice president of the USA. From now on, all bets are off

----

"Soon most of the mutants on the Savage Lands have been teleported. Only the SXM and allies remain"

Anna: We got them all?
Yamairo: I think so yes. Nate, I'm sending you next. Good luck

"Yamairo teleports Nate"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Milo: How the hell do you expect me to track the Phoenix Aaron on short notice! Fuck, she's lost her god damn mind! I'm going to get some help,

"Milo vanished reappearing near Savage Land using his magical powers and light speed to help start bringing people back from Savage Land to Genosha before stopping Yamairo to talk."

Milo: Yama I need help Sandra's still gone off the deep end, she's killed the President, and the director of S.H.I.E.L.D, she's not going to stop, this isn't the darkness anymore, this is her pure rage...we have to stop her..before she digs herself deeper into a hole, where's James I need telepathy I have a plan.
Marcus: That weapon is dangerous, I've been investigating it, you're right. Stark almost caught on, and I'm pretty sure some others have as well. I got word of Vance's death, can't say I care too much but you did fuck up my operation but the World Security Council is going to put together an emergency meeting, but it's most likely a cover everyone else involved in Project Fission is attending especially now that Vance is dead, and the weapon is gone, and you killed me as well, this is perfect. The defense's they have are the top of the line, it's going to be hard. My original goal was to have them all arrested, it'll make the world alot beter place if these people face their crimes, but these types of individuals..have a way of wiggling out of punshiment, I have a feeling if we work together you won't..be so generous and willing to compromise justice in exchange for their cash
Zane: Kiya...missed you is an under-statement for how I feel!

"Zane just shook his head thinking about everything and was fighting tears of joy before hugging her and kissing her."

Zane: I don't even give a fuck anymore, I'm just glad your back, for once all the crazy shit going on the world worked in my favor..and if I found out this isn't a dream or someone fucking with my head I'm killing them..
"Nate arrived back on the island and propelled himself toward the SXML tower trying to see if he could get in contact with the World Security Council or Japanese authorities to start handling the situation."

Nate: I have to stop this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next