Heroes Uprising Thread 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Yamairo: James is probably with Fawkes and the X-Force I'd assume. Not that I have the authority to stop or restrain them, so I don't know what they're doing or up to. Anyway, why did Sandra kill Marcus? Are you telling me he was involved in the weapon? He...seemed trustworthy

----

Aaron: God fucking damn it Oliver, this is Aaron. How are things in LA. Start evacuating. Marcus is dead. Zane is missing. Protocol states me and Near are joint directors till we pick out a new one. I'll have Near send a hellicarrier squad to LA to defuse that whole mess

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Sandra: Well the weapon is no more, I made sure of that. But I don't trust these people to not build another, or something even worse. If I don't take them out many more will end up dead, and no amount of money is changing that view. The meeting sounds good, I could get in and get them all with one strike. With Stark on my tail the faster I can do this the better.

-----

"It warned Kiya heart seeing Zane so happy."

Kiya: I assure you this is no dream, and nobody is messing with you. It's me. However Zane, I'm not the girl I once used to be. Kiya died remember? All I am now is a hired gun.

"Kiya was happy she could help keep Zane safe, but she hated the abomination she'd become and dreaded telling Zane the truth. Help her god if she ever found those people..."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Milo: I see I see..alright that's good information enough for me. Apparently he was, it's kind of hard for me to give you any information considering she disintegrated him. She's hardly rational she could be going after anyone who's leading anything.

"Milo teleported appearing near James and sighed sitting down seeing the X Force."

Milo: James..I need your help, the Sandra situation is getting worst and worst, she's murdered the President, and Marcus Wright, Aaron's going from blood, I'm trying to track her but at the same time..I'm wondering if she's right and I need an objective opinion that and telepathy but I rather like my current power set.
Oliver: It's going wonderful I'm drinking vodka martini's with the soldiers, and we're all huddled up singing kum ba ya. What do you think it's fucking going awful, and that's just great, hopefully this whole angel situation blows over they wiped out all the damn Sentinels, and Tyler's helping handle the evacuation it seems the soldiers listen to him.
"Marcus nodded, it seemed Aaron was determined to catch everyone, he'd turned itno a super cop lately."

Marcus: That's good, we still need to deal with the source Tess Summers, my sources say she's been missing from Terracorp, hopefully someone else killed her but I don't operate on hope, but for now this meeting is the priority, taking all these bastards out at once is perfect, it'll cause a-lot of havoc in various countries but I've got tabs on alot of prominent political figures who'll take the scene, and I'm going to use my influence to make sure people who are working towards real change get office. KEep in contact with me here.

"Marcus handed Sandra a com, he knew she had telepathy but if anything went wrong he wanted to be able to stay in contact with her."

Marcus: I'll work my way into the meeting, bullshit about how I escaped, there defense's are bad, I can bring them down with my own device but only on the inside so just in case you can't reach me telepathically you have that, and once the defense's are down then it's time for the fire works, just hope to God we can keep Stark busy until then, another reason Im glad to be dead "Stark" was on my ass. No doubt all my lines tapped, but this com is something I only give out to partners on emergency investigations.
Zane: Well that comforts me, but Kiya it dosen't matter what you went through, death, reincarnation, alternate dimension, whatever your here now, your better than this. I've killed people, it dosen't make you a monster to take a life, what makes you a monster is to care about nobody and do bad things for yourself, not for others.

"Zane didn't even feel like preaching he just didn't want to get seperated from Kiya again but he was curious."

Zane: How did you get so strong and fast?
"After it seemed the noise...stopped..Dave knocked on the door. Collin jumped out of the bed as Dave pushed it open slightly."

Dave: Abby get dressed! This is important it's about your mother meet me in the living room.

"Dave didn't have time to address anything, and besides Abby was grown, the focus right now was getting help to stop Sandra from going too far."
"Korin was in bed resting as the last enochian sigil was purged from his body and he just shook his head drained from the whole fiasco."

Kelsey: Damn it Korin I told you not to that! You could have died!
Korin: Yeah and we'd all be dead, if we let that menace continue supporting Vance. Besides now that he's dealt with, there's no more competition, we've won, our powers are on a level they can't even handle, it's time to make our play.
Kelsey: Really?
Korin: Yes..and the first stop is Agent Donovan, let's go, Ledge, Summers rally the troops, I'm about to save mutant-kind and stop this war in the same play, but first I have to get something.
Kelsey: Mhmm this should be fun! Smile
Korin: Let's go eat.

"Korin got up, and reached for abig cup of blood drinking it down which refreshed him but not enough, the enochian damage was more then physical it was emotional, it was spiritual."

Kelsey; Let's, I'm feeling hungry, and some racist humans sounds delicious right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sat May 23, 2015 11:33 pm

James: So you want me to overpower the Phoenix...
Yamairo: Yes. Can you?
James: Probably. I'd need Cerebro, and she'd need to be distracted. But I can probably overpower her. As for an opinion on her mental state well...it's Sandra. She's not the most healthy person mentally, but she's not out of control anymore if that's what you're implying. Frankly, if Marcus was involved with Project Fission, he deserves it. So does Vance. You realize what that thing was Milo? We know what it was, we found it. It was a celestial genetic weapon being kept at Zenn Lavia. We don't know how, but some mutant took control of Ezekiel's body and acquired it, then sold it to Tess
Yamairo: You're telling me she's involved in these dealings AGAIN?
James: Apparently. Something else, this is just Fawkes's suspicion though. Whoever that mutant was, he might be working for Zach. I know Zach couldn't save all of the mutants on Genosha, but it's seems very weird that Cassandra, who supposedly the person behind Ezekiel was afraid of, was one of the deaths. She was more powerful than any of us could have predicted, and she ended up dead during a sequence of events that can all be traced back to Zach? Fawkes doesn't buy it, I don't buy it. At the end of the day, those idiots decided it would be a good idea to trust Tess freaking Summers. They deserve cosmic burning

"Yamairo takes a deep breath"

Yamairo: Just...Milo, what's your plan?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 am

Milo: Amber's magic, I've got it. Second Sorcery, use it on James with cerebro boost his power then boom go after Sandra that was my plan at least.
Keeth: My girl's magic is pretty damn good isn't it.
Alex: Sounds like a good plan to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 am

(I assume the X-Force got there after)

James: When did you get back?
Fawkes: Just now. We were ironing out some details with the angels. Hopefully they'll back off the battlefield. Hopefully. Hello Milo.

"Fawkes gives Milo a handshake"

Marianna: Milo while you're here, how's my father?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 12:17 am

Milo: Your father OH! He's doing better, I went through a couple fiction's got him fixed up healed best I could, I wanted to do more in terms of reversing the damage but I had to give up Carmen's powers. I already forgot Sammie.

"Milo shakes Fawkes hand, and Alex sat down going on his own personal computer to look up some information."

Alex: Hopefully the angel situation diffuses, I Didn't punch the Wrath of Heaven for nothing.
Molly: Well technically seeing as how your physical force did nothing to him, it was for naught.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 12:25 am

Sandra: Seems I'll have to lay low until you get inside. This plan will do us no good if Stark ends up catching me. I don't put it past that man to have his ways to do it. Plus the uncertainty of the other SXM. If the defenses of their meeting has anything like the defenses that ship had, I'll certainly require your inside help.

"Sandra accepted the device Marcus gave her."

Sandra: I'll keep in contact long as I can. If I lose you though, then thanks for this.

-----

Kiya: The killing people isn't what bother me.

"Kiya wasn't sure of the best way to put the next questions answer into words."

Kiya: You really want to know?

"Kiya rolled up the sleeves of her left arm and grabbed another of her knifes. Kiya made a cut down her arm, showing no feeling at all in doing it. She spread open the cut showing not bone but all sort of advanced cybernetics. She lets go of skin and the cut starts automatically healing at a rapid pace. Zane also notices there is virtually no blood split."

Kiya: This is what pisses me off. Some assholes deviled corpse, I have 2 actual human organs in my entire body. My mind and my heart. The idea was to create a cyborg with all the predictability of a living being. I'm the god damn Terminator from Terminator Salvation.

"Kiya paces around a bit and punches a wall, her fist going through it like butter. Kiya didn't ask for this, nor frankly wanted it. She was experimented on without her consent and turned into this. She wasn't even human anymore. She didn't want SXM or Zane to see her in this state. But seemed fate had other ideas. She sat down again."

Kiya: I can't imagine what you must think of me now...

-----

"Abby wasn't expecting Dave back so soon so him speaking up came as a shot, she was scared what he may say. But seemed others problems had arisen. Abby got out of bed and quickly started getting dressed. Once she and Collin are dressed Abby gives Collin a kiss."

Abby: This is about Sandra. Lets see what's going on.

"Of course Dave's reaction to this was a concern in Abby's mind, but at least a issue seemed to distract from that for now. The two made their way downstairs."

Abby: Hey umm, what's the problem?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:04 am

Many of the Angels surrounded the attacking soldiers now on the retreat. They were ready for a last stand, but Tie knew this would only be a slaughter. Excalibur transformed into a tie. Even her weapon felt this wouldn't be a worthy battle. Tie hovered in the sky and took a deep breath before speaking in a loud booming voice.

"I hear dogs have pack leaders. Will the king of the hounds step forth." her request for the leader made Earrings roll his eyes. Mostly because he was more than willing to just slaughter them all and be done with it.

"Hurry up please. My brother hasn't had his morning blow job and he's getting a little antsy."

Munkar shook his head and muttered. "Too much information sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:10 am

"Tyler steps up"

Tyler: I'm the highest ranking official here. I'm also a member of the Avengers. We'd like this situation over and SHIELD and our team will evacuate these men. But any further hostilities from you will bet meet with retaliation.

"Tyler wasn't exactly a fan of Tie and Earrings. They acted like spoiled dictators instead of leaders. And they didn't really come off as angels of the Lord. But then that was just more insanity to pile on the crazy train, and he'd rather just approach this as a soldier"

Tyler: Sean, this is Tyler. Be ready in case these two fly off the handle.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:37 am

"Its not really any fun killing helpless humans. Try and leave within the hour." Tie yawned and was ready to leave before Earrings moved in and the sky filled with blades ready to rain down upon them. Tie appeared next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't do something stupid."

"Did you already forget what they did?"

Tie slapped him in the back of the head hard enough to cause a shockwave that pushed the soldiers on the ground back.. "Clearly not, but will killing them really help. Look at them, so helpless and useless. Its almost comical to kill them. It would be like considering them a threat." Tie almost couldn't stop herself from giggling. Earrings rubbed the back of his head still hurting from that hit.

"Okay fine bitch! Call me when you actually need some help. I'll be in the orgyroom."

When he disappeared Tie looked back towards Tyler. "You will be free to leave. Helpless welps aren't our true targets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 am

Tyler: Thank you maam. But calling us helpless welps implies your bottoms weren't getting kicked. And that's with us humans fighting amongst ourselves.

"Tyler was as diplomatic as you could get, but these two really did not seem like people he could get along with. Just then, several Hellicarriers, around 5, approach the scene. A communication comes in"

Near: This is fleet admiral Near. Aaron Stark sent me
Tyler: About time Near! Send down the transport jets, lets get out

"And so, the evac begins"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 am

Marcus: Alright don't teleport me, I'll go from here, I have my own contacts, I need to stay hidden as much as possible, I'm suppose to be dead now, and trust me being R.I.P is something I can handle.

"Marcus held out his hand to shake Sandra's and then began walking off, he'd link up with someone later, but he was tuning into the World Security councils private channel and it seemed they were concerned about some of the events that were currently aking place, and he just shook his head."

Marcus: Bastards are gonna get what's coming to em.
"Zane just stopped to think finding out the truth about Kiya. How she was alive again, her new-found powers, and he couldn't lie it was a-lot to handle. He'd always dealt with the most asinine of situations ranging from alien invasions, parasites that preferred Beethoven over mozart, and even Jorgan Osborn, but it was something else entirely when it was someone he cared about going through some insanity. "

Zane: The Terminator?

"Zane knew Kiya wasn't lying, and everything was making sense. How she'd been breaching all sorts of defense's, how she managed to take down several high profile targets in a short period of time despite all the anti mutant and superhuman defense's they'd put up."

Zane: I don't give a fuck if your the terminator, a martian or the fucking easter bunny I still love you, and I don't want to loose you again. If you stays a cyborg I'll be here..and if you get human again I'm still with you, when you were gone it was like..nothing mattered..I tried drinking it away it didn't work nothing mattered..I just buried myself in my work I can't loose you again.

"In the end Zane decided he didn't care what she was or what form she presented herself in the fact that she was back in his life again made him feel better."
Dave: Sandra...

"Dave wondered if he should talk about everything but Chloe was sleep, and Collin's relationship with Abby..was more then just friends, besides if he was fucking his daughter, he needed to know what came with that, all the craziness of the fuller family."

Dave: She killed the President, and head of SHIELD, before I could talk some sense into her she left said she's got more to do. The way she's going not even the team's going to want to keep her around we have to stop her, she's lost it betwee the Phoenix, the darkness, Cassandra..dying..I almost snapped too..but she's past snapped she's finally broken we have to save her..

"Dave was on the verge of tears, he was always too weak to save SAndra, and even with his new powers as Warp it seemed it wasn't enough to stop her, and David went to comfort his dad."

David: We will..we can't loose mommy..we can..save her..even if she is coo coo for coco puffs.
Collin: I..know..I don't know you that well Mr. Fuller, but I'll do my best to offer any help I can to Abby's mom.

"Collin didn't expect Dave to handle this as smooth as he did but he could see why, his wife was really getting into some deep shit. But aside from Foedus, Abby was the only thing else he had going for him in life right now so he would help in any way he could."
"Sean flew over to Tyler as Oliver, Matt now at giant sizes, and Ricky began helping with the evacuation."

Sean: Looks like I finally get a break for once..nice job with the diplomacy Captain..seems we're actually getting the rest of these people out of here alive for once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 am

Tie was about to leave until Tyler's comment. She paused which caused a collective facepalm and sigh from every Angel around. They knew her temperament and Tie wasn't one to turn down a challenge. They were thankful for what Tie did to help them, but there was a good reason she was kicked otu of heaven."Oh well then we'll see about that little-"

She was grabbed immediately by Earrings who simply said. "Nope!" and put them into his reality marble.

"Oh come on brother don't act like I was going to do anything rash."

"Yes you were and you don't get to slaughter people right after back handing me for considering the exact same thing. Nope bitch go and kill someone actually important."

-------------------------------------------------

The data was sent to Huang on the map of the area. The base was a large estate essentially. Nothing special about it even a few bombs dropped on it could destroy most of the structure. Of course, like any evil villain base it had a secret underground area, but this was still even smaller than the original structure.

Hideki and Hei moved in through the south. It was a hilly area covered with trees and under constant patrols from drones and cybernetically enhanced paramilitary. "Reaper I'll cover you with sniper fire while you take out the guards. Just like usual." he activated a link from himself up to a satellite provided by Loki. It gave him enhanced targeting capabilities. "Uplink successful. Go!" he released his rifle from the magnetic clamp on his back and aimed the weapon from the hip. Hei could hear the zip from several hyper velocity rounds flying by him and finding their targets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:17 am

Tyler: Yeah. Hmm, wonder what miss angel was going to say

"The Avengers are escorted up to Near, who's on the bridge of one of the Hellicariers"

Natsu: Thanks for the lift Near!

"Natsu pats him in the back, happy to see one of his old friends he hadn't seen in a while"

Tyler: So, what's the situation
Near: Well, Marcus is dead
Elsa: Marcus is dead? who?
Near: Sandra
Laxus: Awww shit. How bad is the bossman?
Near: If you mean Aaron, extremely. In fact, now that this situation is handled, it's best you take a transport ship or a teleport back to NYC. He'll want you there. I hear he's putting all the resources of SHIELD's Atlantic fleet in hunting Sandra. The situation is, as Laxus likes to put it, wack.

----

"Hei nods and runs up ahead. He spots the first patrol, and using his wires he swings up to the trees, before jumping down from above, two knife throws, two electrocutions using the wires to conduct his electricity, and the final one by putting his hand directly. He keeps going about the forest, using the terrain, his wires and his knives to take out whomever he finds, until he comes up to the house"

Hei: I'm at the house Hideki. How many inside?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:22 am

“A CIA facility was seen on fire and alarms blaring, cars flipped over, trucks smashed, people running for their lives, and inside Korin was seen feasting on one woman digging his fangs deep into her neck drawing blood and laughing as he gargled on the blood of his victim. Kelsey had forced one soldier to beat his friend, and violate him before smashing both of his knee caps slamming him into the ground and impaling him several times slowly licking the blood from his wounds deliberately causing him pain as she slurped up the blood from the fallen soldier while his other friend also beaten and battered watched her toying with his comrade.”

Soldier: You unnatural bastard you..
Kelsey: Ssssh..

“Kelsey whispered to him as a child and he was silent unable to talk as she licked on the soldier again before putting her nails into his skin ripping off skin and then wrapping that skin around his neck starting to choke him while lifting him up and kneeing him into the ground and lifting up his blood causing him immense pain before biting into his neck several times drinking his blood drinking him to death and smashing his skull into the wall several times rubbing her body against the blood on the wall, while Korin pulled the hair of his victim who was crying.”

???: You bastard..you..
Korin: Nuh uh huh you weren’t saying that a minute ago Mia Donovan..you delicious bitch.

“Korin laughed as he bit her fingers off chewing them and spitting them in her face before smearing blood over her face and gouging her eyes out as the blood rushed out and he screamed he slowly licked it off her neck before ripping skin off her neck and punching her in the heart several times before one blow cracking her neck then ripping her hair off causing her to scream and dropping it on the ground in the blood and taking a few more bites tossing her body to the grouna dnw alking over to Kelsey who was still tormenting a soldier before Korin summoned clouds that tore open the roof and a bolt of lightning destroyed their bodies causing Kelsey to leap back.”

Kelsey: Always taking my fun
Korin: Come on let’s go.

“Korin laughed as they vanished into the shadowas a massive tornado came destroying the facility, and growing even larger as it went towards Boston.”
………………..
???: I need to speak with the SXM
Nate: Look I’m who you’re speaking with buddy, you’ll be lucky I don’t toss you into prison Sinister
Neil: I’M In control SR71! I have news about Tess Summers damn it listen to me, I barely escaped with my life, there after me! There coming for me
Nate: Yamairo I’ve got my hands full on Genosha talking to the authorities, make it worst Mr. Sinister, Neil Potter whoever the fuck he is these days is here talking about he has news about Tess Summers, and wants to talk to the team, he sounds genuine and he hasn’t used telepathy on me yet? I can’t teleport tho, send him to savage land.
………………….
“Velon Rostaf was not a man to be toyed with. He was trying to find his future bride Angel Ventro everywhere but had been unable too even with help from Dimitri, he wanted to contact the SXM but no doubt Milo would be upset and irrational about his mother going missing, and the rest of the team he didn’t want to seem incompetent too.”

Velon: Where is she..
Silver Rider: Who gives a fuck about that old hag.

“Velon turned to see Rider on his board swelling with cosmic energy and standing upside down on his board before flying closer to Velon and grinning.”

Velon: Okay..cosmic energy…board…definitely a Silver Surfer rip off, who are you, and what do you want
Rider: I want your friend inside sipping on brandy, no luck finding that old bitch, that’s because we have her, really miracle she’s even kicking I was debating on how I should do her in heart attack, collapsed lungs, sickle cell anemia, maybe even just plain old disintegration, melting, or turn her into a cookie or brownie.
Velon: What are you…
Rider: Enough small talk Velon let’s dance!

“Rider opened fire on Velon with a point blank cosmic blast while the former agency hero formed a magnetic shield to protect himself Rider phased through moving at super speed unleashing another powerful point blank power cosmic blast.”
Sean: Marcus....this has to end now..Marcus was a good man, let's go I'll arrange the teleport
Oliver: Well seeing as how I can't even fly who else did you think was going to arrange it, Santa?
Dale: You certainly wouldn't know, doubt you make the nice list at all Ollie, I know demons and symbiote's who probably get coal less then you.
Oliver: Shut it web crawler.
Dale: At least when Santa comes by and eats my cookies he leaves me presents, only present you get is from hookers, dosen't even have to be around christmas but at least you can still say ho ho ho.
Sean: Shut it both of you damn!

"Sean summoned quantum energy forming a bridge and began walking on the bridge on the others ide getting to Aaron, with the rest of the Avengers doing the same and the bridge closing Sean then took flight heading over to Aaron."

Sean: We're back..the situation in LA was dealt with, I guess the next thing is stopping Sandra right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:34 am

"This was the first time since her transformation into cyberhood that Kiya actually felt human again. To just feel anything again, even if just the emotion of love was something Kiya had missed greatly."

Kiya: Your so accepting... I was worried you'd freak out and call me a soulless droid, a clone of your dead lover, whatever. The fact you really it's me just... thank you.

"Kiya moved over to kiss Zane, but it felt empty. She could detect the impact and how much pressure was applied, but it was so statistical and cold. She frowned realizing she felt nothing. Sex would like be the same thing, hell she might not even be capable of that anymore."

Kiya: I feel nothing Zane... curse this. You have no idea what it's like having no sensation of touch or pain. I'd of been better of fucking dead!

"It was obvious to Zane this was done to Kiya against her will, and she seemed rather unhappy with what she became."

-----

Abby: Hmm she's killing individual people and not just blowing up cities? That's not usually how acts when off the wheel. I think she's fully aware, she's probably targeting everybody involved in building that mega attack ship. But that doesn't make things much better... if anything it would make her that much harder to stop... well first we need to find her. Track her down somehow. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:42 am

Aaron: Yes. We're already trying to track her down
Tyler: And how exactly are we going to do that?

Aaron: The Phoenix Force gives off a very distinct signal

"He points to a large screen"

Aaron: One blips. It's either Sandra, or Emmet
Natsu: So wait, we could have found her all this time...and didn't because? She's been wanted for a while now
Aaron: Well, before this she was on Genosha, didn't really NEED to find her, and before that...she was a friend. I'm sorry if I wasn't willing to sell out a friend for a lie perpetuated by Tess Summers. Now get ready. We're teleporting in directly as soon as the second blip shows. She's likely suppressing the Phoenix. But if she uses a single bit of that cosmic force, I'll know
Elsa: Or she can blow up your satellites
Christopher: Or give off such power the tracking device fries. I think from what I've analyzed previously she could
Aaron: She'd have to know we have the devices.

"Nono and Pol arrive while all this is happening"

Nono: Master Aaron! Ivankov says he's still ironing out the details, but SWORD should be functional again soon.
Pol-Arris: And I got word of what happened in LA already. My contacts in the other embassies were pleased with the result. Now what?
Aaron: Now, we take down the Phoenix
Pol-Arris: Oh THAT'S all. Here I was thinking it'd be something hard for a change

----

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Milo, I have a thing to take care of. You handle things here with James"

"Yamairo teleports to Neil's location"

Yamairo: What is it Sinister. Make it fast, we're in the middle of something.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 am

"Sandra need a place to hunker down while she waited on Marcus to fulfill her portion of the plan. While she thought about it she sat on the grass and reached out to Dave."

Sandra: Hello Dave, you there?

"Dave was surprised when he heard Sandra. He spoke back back to his wife, he begged her to stop."

Sandra: I appropriate the concern but I've already killed Vance and Marcus. Look Dave I'm going to finish the off the counsel and Tess Summers. I'm going to destroy the key members involved in the creation of Project Fission. If that doesn't prevent another one then it damn well sends a message. Anybody that tries that shit again will know we'll strike back.

"The last part was the hardest to confess to."

Sandra: After this I'm turning myself into Aaron to decide my punishment. Genosha can no longer safe guard me now and I can't run from my crimes forever. We all have to pay the piper sometime. I guess it's finally my time. I love you Dave.

"Sandra did figure she could mind somewhere out of Aaron's range, or even run off into space. But she had taken many lives but now, she deserved whatever she had coming honestly."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 11:32 am

"Zane didn't even care about the feeling of coldness when he locked his lips with Kiya's again. Yeah she was a cyborg more cyborg then most other cyborgs he knew but that didn't mean anything."

Zane: I mean I can't say it wasn't unexpected or different but think of the positives it could have been worst you could have been living jello or worst a man.

"Zane smiled again trying to do his best to cheer her up even though it wasn't really a laughing matter. Although he was ecstatic that she was among the living again, whoever did this to her would suffer. To make her existence so painful she felt she had to shun herself from her friends and the people who cared about her, they'd pay."

Zane: STOP! No matter what happened, no matter how bad at least your still alive. I can find a way to help you, I promise, everyone I know. There's stuff out there to help you, Sarah Hill..her company Loki specializes in cybernetic enhancements while at the same time leaving you with an equal amount of humanity. I'm sure they can help manage, become more human then machine, then there's super powers, there's magic out there, weapons that can reshape cities..we just have to keep looking..and even if by some fucked up miracle all of that failed..at the end of the day I'll take you as robo cop rather then RIP.

"Zane still was going to help Kiya, he doubted turning her fully human would be easy, but to restore some of her humanity was no doubt a task he felt he could accomplish, but he still didn't want her to think that if he failed he would discard her."
"Dave frowned and shook his head slamming his fist on the counter, and sighed looking at the family, David heard his thoughts and felt even worst. David used his telepathy to let Abby listen in on Sandra's convo with their mom."

David: Why is she doing this daddy, why won't she listen! This isn't the way, it never ends well...

"David wasn't just concerned for his mother's well being but her soul, having been to Hell he'd seen so many who committed various crimes and acts of violence thinking they were right, but he didn't want to bring that up Dave and Abby had both had a taste of damnation and knew the suffering it untold, he just hoped Cassandra had made it to Heaven, and couldn't imagine how she couldn't she'd been so nice and kind during her time alive."

Dave: She's..set her mind..your right Abby she's not crazy, and I wish I could stop her, I wish we could but..she's trying. I..can't say she's doing bad but I wish she' stop..I wish she'd let someone else sacrifice their life, their freedom, their soul for this mission she's done more then enough.

"Dave sat down having given up it wasn't as if his wife was being manipulated or a pawn to someone else this was her own intentions, and Collin who hadn't been apart of the telepathic convo was struggling to keep up but got the general gist that they couldn't save Sandra because she didn't want to be saved."
"Neil was arguing with some Genosha soldiers when Yamairo finally appeared and he groaned."

Neil: Tess Summers! Can you believe she beat me, and locked me up! All I was doing was ...running her company while she was...busy. Look..I was struggling to escape, Terracorp's dangerous but I saw it happen..she was setting up some business transaction and she got eaten by vampires, and they took her latest project the one I was trying to complete during my brief tenure in charge, I don't know what vampires want with it, but maybe Tess is a slave to them now, I saw them eat her up pretty good, but Tess has a way of surviving by making herself useful to people, and this is Project Inertia, it can accelerate evolution exponentially, my goal was to find a way to help regain powers prior to whatever the fuck caused them to weaken.

"Neil sighed he hoped the SXM would believe him."

Neil: Look point is..I was okay with using this weapon to help me become a god, but not Tess summers, she's bad enough as she is! We have to stop her, and I have a private lab a Terracorp safe house where we dumped some of our most dangerous failed experiments, I stashed a device there with a code I can use to track down Inertia's signal whether it's activated or not it's in New York armed to the teeth with drones, agents, anti mutant defense's, I need help to breach it get this weapon, and track Tess's weapon, get rid of it and her.

"Neil may have not been the best of people, but he did sort of have mutant interest at heart, and he'd captive at Terracorp so long he wanted to get rid of Tess, and all the evils that went along with Terracorp."
Milo: So that's my plan true magic + your telepathy and cerebro we should be able to shut Sandra down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 12:44 pm

"Yamairo remained quiet and listened to Neil's story. Once he was done, he remained quiet for a bit, before speaking"

Yamairo: You and Tess Summers both deserve jail. Once we do get that Inertia machine, it's to be handed over to SHIELD. You have telepathy right? Show me an image of the tracking device and I should be able to easily teleport it here.

"Yamairo was allowing Neil into his head. There was little time, and this was the quickest route"

Yamairo: Kronos, hide yourself. I don't want him to sense you in here

----

"Back at the X-Force base, Simon was alone in his room handling his arm, performing basic maintenance. he hadn't gone to see Elisa in a while now. Everything that happened, the fact mutants without monitors were criminals, now the X-laws. He didn't want to put her in danger. But his arm was starting to fail and nobody knew the inner workings better than her. As he's contemplating a trip, someone manages to sneak up behind you and stab him in the spine."

Simon: Haa-

"He lets out a gasp as it the blade punctures the spine and pierces the lung, preventing a proper scream. He stares back and sees the man that had attacked the X-Force a few nights ago. The man everyone, even Fawkes, were convinced was Hank. He himself had never met Hank, but he looked like the pictures. Black, with very distinct features of mixture, which was to be expected from his father being a Brit. His eyes however, were blank, expressionless, and his right arm and possibly other parts of his body were mechanical, but almost biological as well."

Hank: Ascend...

"Simon couldn't understand what he meant. Blood filled his longs. Thoughts of Elisa, of his brother, of the X-Force, filled his mind. And suddenly the survival instinct kicked in. His arm and leg's mechanics began encroaching on his flesh as his eyes turned black with red irises, and Hank was pushed back by a wave of energy. The X-Force base now rumbled and awoke everyone. Downstairs, Fawkes was sitting with Molly when they heard the noise"

Fawkes: What was that?!

"He runs upstairs. As Simon's Death persona surfaces, Hank rushes him and stabs him again, this time however, with his mechanical arm. As the mechanics pierce Simon's flesh, it turns pale, and then Simon screams. A spine shivering scream heard throughout the base"

Marianna: Simon?!

"And then a massive explosion. The side of the base is completely destroyed as the mountain begins to crumble on itself. The various X-Force members find themselves outside, Peter having evacuated them, as they watch a crater form, Genosha city on the background. The stones around them begin to displace themselves as Simon, now in his Death persona, emerges"

Fawkes: Oh dear.
Marianna: He's gone crazy again!

---

"Meanwhile, in NYC. Aaron and Christopher were on watch duty for Phoenix signal. Only blip was still Emmet in the savage lands. Just then, Aaron gets a message on his private email"

Aaron: The hell. Who's...oh god what

"Aaron brings up the info just sent to his email on another screen. Documents, video evidence, EVERYTHING on Project Fission"

Christopher: That...does not look good. Who sent that?
Aaron: I think I know. Only one guy that knows this email address and could get this much info.

"Along with it, there's a message"

Don't bother with Ezekiel, that track is cold. Focus on Tess and Zach

Aaron: Goddamn it, more shit on the pile
Christopher: So what?
Aaron: I'll send a SHIELD team to Terracorp HQ to arrest Tess Summers on suspicion of alien contraband. And I'll have Ivankov contact Zenn Lavia. Hopefully they can tell us more about this weapon.

"Aaron sends out the signal. A team of about 5 SHIELD agents are send to Terracorp"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:20 pm

"Only a showing of true love could have Zane stick with it even after revealing she's more machine then human. What was shame of revealing herself in this state was starting to switch to hope. Kiya would be happy even if she could feel again, to feel the warmth of Zane body, to feel his lips against her own. Just, that basic human function right now would make her so much more happier."

Kiya: Zane if you say there is a way to fix this, I trust you. I don't know how this all happened honestly. I died, I was sure of it. My best guess is some mutant with time or reality powers must of preserved my body. I closed my eyes for the last time expecting the after life, probably hell. But I wake up in this advanced laboratory with every device imaginable strapped to me. I figure they wanted to control me, but giving a weapon free will backfired in their faces.

-----

"Abby took a seat as tears started coming to her eyes."

Abby: She's doing this for our future. You heard her, she's already in to deep even if she did stop now. Damnit even if we do talk her out of completing this mission, it's to late. Aaron, SHIELD and whoever else are never gonna let her be free after killing the president and the director of SHIELD. She, she probably knew this from the start but why'd it have to be her. Why couldn't someone else done this... I, I don't want to lose my mom.

"Abby felt how she was sure David must of felt to. The lose of a sister was stings and now her mother had given up her freedom. How much more much this family be torn apart, why can't they just be together and be happy?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

"The SHIELD agents arrive at Terracorp, walking into the front exit, catch an elevator. Security goes up to them, but they present their ID, and walk straight to Tess Summers office"

---

"Peter rushes Simon at translight speeds but runs right into an energy shield. Simon then turns the air around him into explosive C4, but he runs out of the way before the explosion goes off. Marianna fires her flamethrows and triggers an explosion around him, as Fawkes helps Molly back off."

Fawkes: Damn it. This is isn't good. The longer he fights, the more of our life gets drained. Morph, are you in position?

"Erica had moved a bit ways away, and aims her antimugen riffle at Simon. Before she can fire, she gets attacked from behind. She turns around and blocks the knife with her blade, finding Hank attacking her. He tries to punch her in the face with his mechanical arm, but she rolls out of the way, as his punch is strong enough to shatter the side of the cliff she's on"

Fawkes: Morph! What was that?
Erica: Hank Pengrove is here. He is preventing me from taking out the target. I will attempt to dispose of him.

"Fawkes's face shows shock as he runs towards Erica's position. Hank again. This was his chance. If they could capture him, they could find out what happened...he could find out what happened. Fawkes was in such a rush he didn't even contemplate why Hank was there just as Simon had lost control"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:48 pm

"The events at X-Force happened suddenly. Misery stood outside and observed as the others tried to fight Simon but early showing wasn't looking the strongest. Misery summoned himself a tiny toy box."

Misery: Maybe force isn't the way here.

"Misery places the toy box on the ground and starts working on concealing Simon inside."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Sun May 24, 2015 2:57 pm

"Neil focused on it painting a clear image of the device at the facility before leaving Yamairo's mind. He was sure there was some good stuff in there and he didn't want to get tempted and risk loosing the trust of the SXM not right now when he needed it the most. Jail time was 100x better then being imprisoned by Tess Summers again if she managed to win."

Neil: Alright there I went straight to that, didn't mess with anything.
Kronos: He speaks truth I monitored him from different points of time in your head, he must really seek help.
"Milo had returned from the X Force base heading up to the monitoring station in space to check up with C.L.O.C to monitor various activities that were occurring down on planet earth."

Milo: Hmm...what's this blood bath..on a secret CIA facility..tons of military person ell..send some drones down there to investigate.

"Milo began entering in some co-ordinates to send the drones out to investigate while casting a spell to keep them invisible."

Milo: Now to chill.

"Milo kicked back putting his feet up, and moved at the speed of light to get some ice cream out the fridge and started eating while flipping th TV To flip screen to monitor the drones as well as watching some cartoons."
"Tess Summers was sitting down this newfound power, she felt invincible, and had been exploring her new powers, while also experimenting with the samples from the CDC and Ledge's blood, when Korin walked in putting a hand on her shoulder and grinning."

Korin: It looks wonderful, with this under our possession everything will come to fruition...once and for all.
Tess: yes it shall. THis power..Korin it's amazing, I thought when I managed to acquire power from Kess, and that tech I'd reached the pinnacle of my power, but this is increadible, and this is a level far beyond that of which we distributed. Are you not angry that I'm the one who shares this level of power with you rather then Kelsey?

"Korin sat down next to her and smiled handing her a glass of blood, and had one in his other hand. They tapped the glasses against each other saying cheers and both took a drink of the blood, Tess almost was hesitant to drink but at her new level figured little could harm her."

Korin: Hell hath no fury like a scorned lover, and while they say true love lasts forever, what is true love? And how long is forever, really humans talk about forever but they speak in finite terms, for us those terms..well..it's much longer then that. Now great things are at hand, the final plans are coming to fruition, and we shall claim this world Tess.
Tess: You think I seek world domination? I've had people farmed, I've done bad things, so many horrid things. I wasn't always like this you know I use to have a soul.
Korin: Use too Tess Summers? You have a bright brilliant soul, whereas others see evil and greed I saw into your true nature, one you surpressed, one you never give vocal validation, that’s one of the qualities that come with being a vampire of my age, having lived as long as I have. I’ve commited my fair share of atrocities, but I’ve long since come to see them differently. These humans are short minded, and do not see in the grand scheme how meaningless their lives are. They are capable of feeling emotion intense emotion, giving to their lives, but they lack the same substance of those who’ve lives go on, who’s abilities far surpass their own, their limited understanding, their inability to see that a couple thousand lives or even million mean nothing not only on their world, but in just this galaxy alone, and other galaxies, and other univrse’s, dimensions, realities..a few million lives is like a speck, and besides the majority of are ignorant, savages, brutes who if in possession of our power would do far worst then us.

“Korin put his hand on Tess’s shoulder as she was taking another sip of the quality blood from her wine glass as Korin explained this.”

Korin: You hide under a guise of pure greed, in that only money drives you, and it’s true considering you’re back ground with drugs, alcohol, family abuse, rejection,
Tess: Don’t you dare assume you know me Korin Valamos. I am in your depth for freeing me from the convention barriers of human society, and helping me achieve this power, this enlightenment but some things are too delicate to discuss, these people don’t fucking deserve to live, these people don’t deserve their fucking powers, most of them that is. People like Aaron Stark crawl under my skin, fucking self righteous hypocrits..who only do what serves their interest but when others do the same they fault them.
Korin: And that’s all I’m saying that is the nature of humans, despite all the pro’s of their existence, the cons far out weight it, and it’s time to make a change in history, to make the world, and all the ones around it a better place Tess Summers, and that’s why I’ve chosen you for this power, to stand by my side, you have a broad view Kelsey could never have, and together we shall reign, and produce a new eden.

“Tess looked at him shocked that he’d spoken of a new eden, something she’d long since dreamed of. To cleanse the world of it’s filth of it’s scum of it’s criminals, it’s drug lords, it’s traffickers, it’s politicians, it’s law Enforcement, it’s religious figures, the jealous, the angry, those wallowing in self pity and guilt, the rapists.”

Tess: a new eden..you really have pierced the depths of my soul..Korin..and for that I under-estimated me..this new existence could be good.
Korin: Oh trust me..this is just the beginning..of a new eternity.. a new paradise, and all who wish to squash it will be crushed..today is the day…that everything changes.
Tess: I’m guessing you enjoyed your little outing.
Korin: I feel bliss..and ecstacy more then ever before, the moment when I realized I Was right, you were right, well it was nothing short..of glorious.

“Korin got up downing the rest of his cup and getting up to leave while Tess used her powers to form a massive mass replica over the table she was observing. Tess’s fangs came out as she observed the building Terracorp and laughed.”

Tess: A New beginning…oh…then it’s time to say good bye to the things of the past.

“Tess began laughing as she sank her fangs into the Terracorp replica blood rushing through her fangs and with another chomp the building was grinded up the blood and rubble rushing down her fangs as she laughed while in New Jersey one minute people were walking and the next gigantic fangs tore through the building with a giant vampiric Tess chomping the building apart and people running for their lives at the site, and as their was nothing left of the building the SHIELD agents torn apart by the fangs and the image of Tess vanished.”
………………………
Zane: IT certainly will back fire all these people will suffer and..oh my god..

“Zane was getting message’s and suddenly got live footage of the Terracorp building being torn apart by a giant vampire’s fangs.”

Zane: And the situation just got worst..apparently..Terracorp building just got wiped out. Fucking hell, Kiya how about it for old time’s sakes let’s help keep this world from going to hell in a hand basket together, and then..we’re going to see Sarah Hill.
………………………..
“David couldn’t handle this, and all the tears caused Chloe to wake up and walk ove to the family yawning and tired.”

Chloe: What’s going on..daddy..sis..bro..why are you crying wher’es mommy.
Dave: She’s not here right now.. she’s taking a break come on Chlo, how about I make you something.

“Dave wanted to cry himself, but he had a family to take care off, and picking up Chloe he did his best to smile while going over to the kitchen going to the fridge and pantry to see what he could whip up while Collin hugged Abby, there was nothing he could really say or do to make it better it seemed their mom had made her mind up.”

Collin: I’m so sorry Abby..
……………………..
“Zach sat down in his throne room with Arianna sitting in his lap kissing on him, and he just smiled as she stroked his beard playfully.”

Zach: I Don’t know what I’d do with you.
Arianna: Me either..every good leader thinks a lot better when they’re feeling satisfied..
Zach: Then I have you to thank for my amazing leadership skills, the army would have surely fallen without you and your ass at my side

“Arianna giggled and before they could resume flirting Silver Rider phased In with an injured Dimitri dropping him on the ground below and firing a blast of concussive force on his back knocking the technopath out.”

Zach: Ah welcome back…
Rider: Oh come on, you knows I never left you babe.

“Zach frowned as Rider laughed, flying over by Dimitri and his eyes flashed purple as did Arianna indicating she’d planted her seed in him.”

Arianna: Don’t be such a sour puss…it’s still me..just in a rough chrome cosmic body.
Zach: But I much prefer..you as you are..but feel free to come in Kim Kardashian’s body orrr.

“Arianna punched him playfully, as Zach got up from the throne and began walking over to Dimitri and smiled.”

Zach: But regardless good job on getting this bastard here we’re going to need him.

“Elsewhere an injured and bleeding Velon dropped from the sky landing near Tesla, and some of the other SXM in pain while Chulance rushed over to him, as he reached out for support and he helped him up.”

Velon: He must be stopped..he took..Dimitri..Milo’s mother as well…he’s powerful…he’s even managed to recruit The Surfer’s son..please..help..he…

“Velon was struggling to hold conscious and his eyes closed succumbing to his wounds as he passed out from blood loss. Chulance was yelling for William while holding him up.”

Chulance: Fuck! Even the Rider? What the hell is going on, damn It ZACH!
"Alex had entered his hulk form to join the battle against Darksteel and just groaned his durabilit yhelping him."

Alex: Hurry up and seal him! We have enough on our plates without this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next