Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:11 pm

"Anna rushes over the Velon as well"

Anna: All this leftover cosmic energy...he was definitely fighting Rider. And you're saying Zach has Milo's mother. That's even worse Milo can you hear me. We need to talk. Forget Sandra for now. Velon just came to us. Zach should be our priority

---

"Simon blasts Alex with a wave of disintegration energy, destroying half his body. He then teleports and punches Misery hard enough to send him through a nearby tree, and crushes the boy, atomizing it. Everyone begins to feel weakness spreading through their bodies"

Marianna: Damn...the longer we fight...

"Marianna tries to ignite him again, but he instead turns the explosion back towards her, as she's forced to cause a counter explosion that sends her flying, Simon merely phasing through it by controlling the density of his molecules. Peter tries to attack again, and Simon turns his entire body into an adamantium/vibranium mix, and increases his density. Peter runs smack dab into him, his fist cracks under the weight of Simon's body and his own speed, and Simon grabs him and throws him to the floor. He manages to reduce his own speed so he's not hurt by the impact, and begins accelerating his healing"

Peter: Jesus, harsh

"Meanwhile, Erica is through through a tree as well, as she stands up and opens fire, ignoring the pain. Hank dodges through, and prepares to punch her with his robot arm, but just before it connects Fawks grabs him and throws him over his head into a judo hold"

Fawkes: Hank! Listen to me! It's Fawkws. It's your friend! You have to stop

"Hank easily breaks the hold, Fawkes own arm breaking from trying to hold him. He doesn't keep going however. Instead he looks towards Darksteel"

Hank: Your masters call us. Let's go

"Simon, despite being a good bit away, hears him, teleports to him, and then teleports them both away"

Fawkes: Target has escaped. Damage report X-Force

"Marinna, Misery and Alex are in bad shape. Peter is almost healed"

Peter: Well...we're all alive. I guess that's good.

----

"Aaron gets information on what happened in New Jersey"

Aaron: Damn it!

"He didn't think she'd actually start a fight with SHIELD"

Aaron: Put out a warrant for her. I'm sure miss Summers will want to keep up appearances so she'll show up eventually.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:48 pm

"Abby hugged Collin, at a time like this it felt so good to have somebody to turn to.    But the lose of two family members so fast was truly heartbreaking."

Abby: I can't believe it ends like this... after all we stuck through why like this?   There had to be a better way.

-----

"As Milo kicked back to relax non other then Sandra would show up to that same spot via keycard teleportation.   Sandra was a bit surprised, she thought the place would be empty."

Sandra: Oh, hey Milo.  

"Coming here could suddenly of been a bad option if she was forced to expose herself."

-----

"Tesla was surprised by Velon appearance but that quickly gave way to confusion.   Troy came over."

Tesla: Chulance do you think it's Zach he's talking about?

-----

"Kiya thought about it, maybe it was time she stopped sorrowing.  She was actually strong now, why not use it?"

Kiya: If you want to, sure why not.   But you better not die on me playing hero, you got it?   Where are we headed at?

-----

"Misery picks himself up, if this was before mother Simon would be locked away instantaneous.    Any wounds he received healed up quickly.   It seemed the fighting had stopped and Simon was gone. Unexpected since he seemed in the upper hand at the time."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:27 pm

"The X-Force gathers up as Peter helps Alex by speeding up his healing factor"

Peter: Okay, so does anyone know what the hell just happened? Why did Simon's Horsemen consciousness take over?
Fawkes: It was probably...probably Hank.
Marianna: That guy again? Fucks sake Fawkes it's about damn time you tell us what you know about this fucker

"Fawkes gives Marianna a serious staredown, and she takes a step back, scared of the look on his face"

Fawkes: Hank Pengrove was one of the founding members of the group that later because the Shadow X-Men. He was my good friend. He died, almost a decade ago
Peter: Not just died. Murdered. By Zulan. Right?
Fawkes: Yes. I don't know how he's back, but he is
Erica: It is also of worth to report that metal arm is extremely powerful. He was able to destroy the side of the cliff we were on with a mere punch.
Fawkes: The rest of his body seems human. I don't get it
Marianna: So where did the both of them go?
Fawkes: I don't know. But with Simon in that state, nothing good can come of it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

"Milo looked up to see Sandra as he was eating some of the ice cream, and didn't even bother to react. She'd sealed her fate murdering the President, and director of SHIELD< and right now he was more concerned with his cartoons as well as the drones monitoring the site."

Milo: Oh wassup
Drones: Fusion reporting in, reports of death of potential mutant Mia Donovan, file unknown, power highly classified, indepth research into her origins?
Milo: Yeah..do that..uhh..notify Phoenix's card if anyone else is on the way.
Drone: Roger that.

"Milo got up from his chair when he suddenly heard the thoughts from Anna and just shook his head."

Milo: I'm coming now. Your card will warn you if someone's coming I'd tell you to be careful but you don't seem to regard my advice much anymore so keep killing everyone if you want Sandra.

"Milo was trying his best to talk nonchalant but he was scared for Sandra's lif eand where she was going, especially since he didn't have the power to protect her from everything, and took out his own key card getting beamed down to Genosha. "
Chulance: Most defiantly it's Zach, if anyone can get you to do the most insane of things it's him. I can't really remember much since I was brainwashed but I know he has his ways of coercing people he needs to get things done, I'm proof of that.

"Milo raced there arriving seeing Velon beaten up and his eyes widened as he rushed over to him shaking him."

Milo: Fuck Velon!

"Milo began using magic rather then dark he used light to began healing Velon's wouds he wasn't able to give him a full recovery as Amber's magic seemed far more useful for combat oriented purpouses but he sustained his woudns and shook Velon awake who coughed out some blood."

Velon: Milo you'r mother....I.
Milo: It's fine I got it.

"Milo tapped Velon using the second magic to alter his mind to one that knew everything Velon was going to tell him and then teleported him in-front of William with a big note saying HEAL HIM PLEASE THANKS SINCERLY, Milo V/Fusion."

Milo: Zach is the focus..we have to stop him now. He's going too far, I'm going to get my mother.
Chulance: I'm coming with you!
Milo: All of you can fucking come I'm going to need help.
"Collin wished he could do something, and hoped this isn't what being on the SXM meant. Feeling useless as powerful threats loomed over the horizon hurting the people you cared about."

Collin: there is..we just have to think something out..get her to wait..something..anything.
Zane: Tess Summers has been needing a bullet in her head for to damn long, and Terracorp just vanished, fuck I don't know where we should go. I'm about to listen to the Shield com I'm sure something will pop up.
"Marcus was riding on a motorcycle, the meeting was on and he messaged Sandra that he was on the way heading to the World Security emergency meeting now, everything seemed to be in place, and his contacts were especially helpful. He was uneasy but he was armed to the teeth, and now he had the Phoenix on his side."

Marcus: God damn world is going to hell, and I'm going on fucking business trips just great.

"Marcus was zooming in using some technology on his helmet and he was approaching  a place covered in nothing, a crystal clear building with advanced mirage technology."

Marcus: Hiding in plain sight, the Glass House, things must be getting bad.

"Marcus was just getting word of Terracorp being wiped out, and people in Jersey fearing for their lives as he began driving towards the building, making sure he had his entrance card, and elsewhere suddenly every television, laptop, and other media outlet in the United States was hacked and Zach's face appeared on screen, Zach appeared on screen smiling and appeared to be in some sort of armor."

Zach: Hello citizens of the United STates of America, if you have any sort of technology that can be used for video broadcasting guess what I'm on it HAHAHAHAHA

"People all around the country attempting to change or mess with the broad cast found themselve's unsuccesful as Siya walked on screen, and her eyes flashed red as every human watching was immobile."

Siya: All of you will sit still and watch this video and absorb the contents and message, sit still..as for all my mutant and superhuman brethren step away from this broadcast, get your friends, family, anyone you know who's sleeping or otherwise occupied come see this..ah..new viewers settle down all of you will sit still...and wtch this video...and absorb the contents and message..

"As she backed away the screen changed, and suddenly a message appeared on the screen, and a video began the Chapter Black Tape, and thanks to Rider and Hasish's combined interference the disturbing anti humanity message began playing across the country with people being able to begin processing rapidly, and if things progressed within 10 hours, every single human in the United States of America would hate humanity and be ready to kill everyone. Back at headquarters Zach leaned against a wall and beganl aughing as all across the country people were breaking down into tears,fear, disgust, anger, angst ect would be spread as the message spread and Arianna kissed Zach again."

Arianna: I told you you we'd win
Zach: Yatta! Haha
Alex: Fucking great...it just keeps on getting better. Tess, Zach, Vampires, Angels, Hank, Horsemen, what else is next, the Apocalypse
Molly: Be careful what you wish for...my god..

"Molly's computer was going off..with rapid message's as Zach's message over took it, but as they weren't humans Siya's power hadn't affected them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:18 pm

"Aaron and Christopher were watching the screen for Sandra'«s signal when Zach hijacks it. Before Aaron can turn it off, Siya's power takes effect"

Aaron: D-damn it Sean! Need a little help in here!

---

"William is surprised, but just gets to work"

William: Dear me. Don't worry Velon, you'll be fine in an instant

---

"The SXM at the Savage Land are discussing the situation, when they get a communication from James"

James: Hello. We have an emergency. Zach has taken over any transmission device in the USA and is transmitting a very powerful psionic signal through them. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it seems to induce anger and rage against humanity in any human that sees it.

"The message also went out to other SXM not on the Savage Lands, meaning Yamairo caught it"

Yamairo: Damn it!
Neil: What's wrong?
Yamairo: Something extremely bad. Just...

"Yamairo focuses hard on Neil's image, and produces the device"

Yamairo: Is this is? Look Neil, right now I'm going to trust you understand? You will wait here with Nate and the device, and we'll start searching for project inertia after

"Yamairo looks into Neil's eyes with absolute confidence. He had little choice but to trust Sinister, but if he had to trust him, might as well trust him as a proper ally, and not just someone who will betray him later. He then turns to Nate"

Yamairo: You heard James too right? I have to go. You make sure our defenses are ready. I'm sure by now Taylor has most things sorted out, so no attack should come.

"Yamairo teleports to the Savage Land. Soon enough, he's joined by Filipe"

Anna: How's Gally?
Filipe: I left her with the angels. They say they'll contact me once she's improved. This shit with Zach is more important. What's the plan? We got to find a way to track him
Yamairo: I could potentially do it. But he can make it so the probability of my success is 0%. Before Mother's Wave, his powers were strong enough to defy reality, but now...perhaps if we somehow make the chance of finding him a 100%, he cannot turn that number into a 0. That is the only way I can see us finding him and stopping him.

---

"Meanwhile, out in one of smaller ships of the SWORD fleet, we find the entire crew slaughtered. Blood dripping from the ceiling, bodies on the entire vessel. On the bridge, we find Hank and Simon, Hank at one of the terminals"

Hank: Coordinates inputed. We should jump into warpspace before other SWORD vessels are given orders to fire on us
Simon: Do it.

"The ship vanishes into warp, taking Simon and Hank out of the solar system and into the voids of space"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:02 pm

"Sean rushed forward at superhuman speed using a massive blast of energy to decimate the screen leaving it in rubble as he turns towards Aaron and Christopher."

Sean: Damn it! What the hell was that?!
"Velon just closed his eyes in pain grabbing his face with his hand and squeezing trying to get rid of the pain as he was healed."

Velon: Thank you William..it's been quite an adventure all these years hasn't it?
Milo: Then let's find him, I've got Amber's second magic, Yama, James, we can all co-ordinate something, and go after him.

"Milo was about to turn up when it happened all across America the signal was hacked and suddenly three purple dots were seen on every TV screen in America turning off the Chapter Black Tape tranmission, and then the screens all turned green and an electronic voice was heard"

Voice: The transmission is over..the threat has been dealt with. You have the boss to thank.

"The screen changed to Korin sitting in a comfortable leather chair with a bottle of brandy on a table near him and a smile on his face, and a fire going in the back ground."

Korin: My name is Korin Valamos, and I just saved your country, you people may be distrubed, and hurt that's for sure, your minds tampered with, but alas you are alive America. I have had mercy on you, where one mutant sought to harm you, I have sought your salvation some things are merely not meant for video. Now that the United States has been addressed, let the rest of the world join me, now hold on for a brief intermission America, I have something I'd like to tell you, I'll be responding promptly.

"The message ended with a blip, and the three circle image that had hijacked and replaced the chapter black transmission faded away, while at the Avengers Oliver stepped back in a corner shaking his head sweating while Matt went to the bathroom to throw up, and Dale was trying to help him tipping his had over into the toilet. Dale then left, running out to Oliver."

Dale: Great that things over
Oliver: Yeah...it's over Spidey..it's over.

"It was clear he saw too much even in that short span of time, and Dale making sure he was good rushed upstairs seeing the destroyed screen, and Sean."

Dale: So I'm guessing you missed the second message, apparently we're about to get another message.
"Marcus made his way into the meeting, at first some had drawn guns on him, but after proving he wasn't a mutant replica or something and going through some defnese's he joined the table sitting down at the World Security Coucnil meeting and shaking his head."

Marcus: I told you bastards I wasn't dead!

"Marcus tapped his knee activating the com link to Sandra revealing the location sending a message. "The meeting's begun." And asked for a drink from one of the staff, and suddenly before they could continue the meeting, the tv was hijacked again and Korin rejoined the screen."

Korin: Ah welcome back, this is now being broad-casted to the entire world. For those of you who just joined us I am Korin Valamos, and I intend to change the world today, and be done by tomorrow. Tomorrow morning citizens of earth, we shall wake up to a brand new world, for those of us who of course are capable of waking up. The X Laws, and other similar oppressive laws against superhumans must be repealed now. I Don't give a fuck about diplomacy, or laws or procedures, suits, leaders, whoever needs to be involved, repeal the laws now you have the next ten minutes to begin the process I am everywhere, I am watching, and I Do not appreciate stalling, start repealing them now.

"With that the message ended again, leaving an ominionous tone in the world, and Zach was meanwhile cussing and yelling about what happened."

Zach: What the fuck happened?!
Arianna: I Don't know...it's just.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Aaron: THAT was Zach
Christopher: Oh my god...I...god...

"Christopher is in shock. Just a few days ago he was just a doctor in a university and now...all those things he saw. He huddles in a corner, shaking. Aaron is also visibly shaking, but seems more composed. He uses his extremis to take control of his computer without using a screen"

Aaron: Okay. First...first

"Aaron hands are still shaking. He takes a few deep breaths"

Aaron: Okay...calm down...first, shut down all incoming signals to any Stark rebuilt city. Next...patch me to the president...

"The other Avengers rush in"

Natsu: The hell happened?! We heard a boom

"Elsa kneels besides Christopher"

Elsa: Doctor Hank. Are you alright?
Christopher: I can't...I can't...I can't...

"Elsa puts a hand on his forehead. A calming, soothing light begins to emanate from it"

"Meanwhile, Tyler is still in front of the screen. He hasn't moved a single inch, hasn't said a word. He is completely tense. Natsu goes up to him"

Natsu: Tyler, you okay?

"Has Natsu puts a hand on his shoulder, he gets judo flipped through the screen"

Natsu: What the hell?! Ow!
Tyler: I...sorry I...I thought...I thought I was somewhere else...

"Tyler finally collapses, in tears, no sobbing. Laxus sits down next him"

Laxus: War is a hell of a place...right?

"Tyler just nods silently"

Elsa: Breath deeply with me doctor Hank. This is fae light. You will feel better, even if just a bit

----

"James had been watching the TV and transmitting the message to all of them on the savage lands"

Yamairo: Oh my.
Filipe: Okay so...plan is still to find Zach right? Cause this guy doesn't seem to be saying anything wrong. I mean we DID want those X-Laws repelled
James: Don't even joke. He's Korin. He's the vampire we've been hunting
Filipe: Joke? What did he say that was that bad
Yamairo: The threat of violence. And the violence he has already committed. That said, I'm willing to hold off on chasing him until after we've dealt with Zach. Zach seems...disturbed. I'm afraid what he might do next. Milo, James, lets do this. The magic you have from Amber, plus my spacial awareness, and James using cerebro

James: Already have the helmet on. Milo, give Yamairo power, and perform your own tracking spell.

--

William: Quite the adventure indeed. They've outran me a long time ago. I'd just rather make the world a better place through normal means now

"He shows Velon the injection place where he was given the monitors"

William: I even put these on so the US authorities would be more open to my participation in their medical research

----

"The X-Force meanwhile has been relocated, Peter taking them to a dusty old base. It's partly destroyed, debris everywhere, clearly from a battle"

Marianna: So where are we?
Fawkes: This is Nevada. The first X-Force base. It's been abandoned for a while now. I figured we'd be safe here until we can figure out what to do next. Molly, those computers should be functional. They're old, but they'll likely do.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:06 pm

"Matt was still throwing up in the bathroom as Oliver was just shaking his head texting different people he knew while trying to deal with the stress of everything going on, moving on to his own private quarters before going to rejoin the team upstairs dressed partially in his gear but not his hoodie."

Oliver: Enough is enough, this kid has to be stopped, the shit I saw, shouldn't be seen, no telling how others is doing.
Sean: Agreed, I didn't see it but it didn't sound to good.
Matt: The sounds were awful but the sights..the sights..they were..

"Matt stumbled in, with a bottle in his hand, drinking right out of it not once, or twice, but thrice before Olive went over snatching it his hand and hitting it a bit as well before placing it on a table."

Oliver: Aaron..dunno if you want to take a swig...I definitely. needed that. Bars are going to make good money today. Even more if this kid isn't shut down now.

"The President responded to Aaron's calls, seeing what he saw was disturbing, luckily the tranmission was over, and he was shook, as was the rest of his staff, this had to end, this pain, this suffering, the evil they'd wrought almost made him double-take on his position on mutants but he knew that'd do nothing, all those atrocities, all those evils we're done not by mutants, but by humanity plain and simple."

Taylor: S..STark..whatever's going on it has to be stopped, whatever resources America can offer..let us do it.
Chulance: Let me help my adaption powers, James focus me on finding
Milo: Let's work together.

"Milo began using second magic, while co-operating with James, Yamairo, and Chulance focusing on honing on Zach's location, and within seconds the team warped into Zach's location who was sitting down cussing trying to get access to the screens as the heroes appeared."

Zach: NO you.
Milo: MY MOM! WHERE IS SHE!!!

"Milo moved forward at the speed of light nearing Zach and punching him down causing him to yell, before Milo fired a blast only for one to warp Milo into a wall."

Zach: You bastards you ruined everything, EVERYTHING! I could have save dus all, they need to die THEY NEED TO DIE! THEY NEED TO DIE!!!!!! LET ME KILL THEM I HATE YOU I WILL MURDER ALL THE HUMANS ARMY ATTACK! ATTACK!!!!

"Zach began screaming as he got up still in his powered armor and fired a blast at Milo who was hit unable to dodge due to Zach's power, while the room began flooding in with his army of mutants coming to his aid as alarms were blaring, and Siya raised her gun to open fire."
Velon: I understand your desire to help people but you shouldn't sacrifice your freedom for that.
"Molly walked over to the computers and frowned, they were functional but that's the best she'd describe them."

Molly: This should be...do-able..
Alex: Alright then what's the next step?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Aaron: I need permission to...give me just a minute

"Aaron grabs the bottle and swings it down"

Aaron: President, I need permission to block all oncoming signals to every major city on US soil. This can lead to panic given it'll also involve tv signals, radio, internet. I can't be sure what Zach and this Kori are using to transmit that message. Once I manage to backtrace them, and I will, and stop them, we'll be able to resume broadcasting. As soon as you can, sign up an executive order

"Aaron takes another swing and throws the bottle to Christopher, who finishes the entire thing. Or at least tries to. Elsa takes it from his hand, gently puts it to the side, and keeps trying to calm him with her magecraft"

Elsa: Shh. That wont help doctor. You need to focus on the light
Christopher: Can't...no point...it's...it's all

"Christopher was just a civilian. He was not ready for this. Elsa kisses his forehead to soothe him a bit, and then gently puts him to sleep"

Elsa: If he was in such a condition, I dare not imagine what other innocents are going through. I am ready for blood Aaron Stark. This Zach must be stopped.

-----

"Before anything else can happen, Yamairo freezes time for everyone but himself and Zach"

Yamairo: Zach, calm down. Just, just talk to me okay? What you're doing isn't going to help anyone. Even if you were to succeed, how many families would be torn apart by this. How many people that genuinely have tried to help mutants in the past would be killed. How many of our friends, our comrades, are humans as well? I know it's unjust the way they fear and attack us, but we're the heroes. We're the ones that have to save everyone, regardless of how we're treated

"Yamairo walks slowly towards Zach, hands raised"

Yamairo: Please Zach. You've already taken this too far. Stop now and there's still a chance something can be done for you.

----

William: Oh it's not so bad once you get used to it. MRD itself wasn't that bad besides that whole alien thing. I've meet some very nice people in that organization that believed they were helping us control our out of control powers. Poor innocent young ones.

"William had gotten used to things on the lawful side. He by no means agreed with things like MRD and the X-laws, but part of being a doctor is being there for everyone"

William: It's hard to see the other point of view if you spend all your time on just one side Velon.

----

Fawkes: For now? We've got to get a handling on what's been happening

"Just then, the X-Force get a communication"

James: I'll tell you what's been happening. Zach and Korin have been happening. The main team is handling Zach, we need to find Korin...why can't I sense Simon?
Fawkes: His Death persona took over, he ran off. With Hank.
James: Fawkes...look, just take a break. Get some sleep. You're all exhausted. I'll wake you around 2300 hours. That'll be when the vampires begin to feed. This time, we'll move as a team.
Marianna: What about Simon?
James: He's not traceable. I'll ask the others once they're done with Zach
Peter: If they need back up, message.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:01 pm

"President Taylor was shook from what happened, the situation in the White House was one of pure misery, the things they'd seen weren't going the best. He knew this wouldn't be the most popular action, the fact that he was alive, and acting president Vance was dead, and that he was sympathetic to the mutant plight wasn't good for alot of reasons."

Taylor: I'm going to sign an executive order to shut this down, just give me an hour and Stark please make this work, I'm putting my trust in you.

"Taylor hung up the phone going to do as he set out to do.  While at the Avenges head quarters Oliver was checking his arrows thinking about how he'd handle htis situation while Sean summoned his quantum armor ready for combat at any time, and Dale  was doing some stretch's getting ready for combat."

Dale: So it's like War of the Networks, except it's between Zach and some guy named Korin, honestly ole Kor dosen't seem to bad yet.
"Zach looked around at everyone and time frozen and listened to Yamairo plead with him and he almost broke down. Yamairo was one of his heroes, it seemed all his favorite heroes that tried to help him abandon him, even Sandra only supported his antics because of the darkness."

Zach: Really you want me to support them? They have a fucking genocide weapon, and they'd still be using it to kill us if Phoenix hadn't take them out! Why do they never get to be punished, it's not fair Yama! Why are we suppose to lay down and watch as they lock us up in interment camps, inject us with device's to surpress our abilities and monitor us, make us cirminals of the highest degree for something we can't control, we're ostrachized from society, and propganda paints us as the devil of evolution. I'm tired of trying to be an angel anymore, if they call me a demon, then I'll take the role they've assigned me!

"Zach didn't really want the role to continue, and he was on the verge of snapping mentally, he was stressed, and this whole situation was putting a strain on him. He already realized he couldn't defeat the SXM, with Sandra and help from her allies he felt he had a fighting chance but now realized it was futile, and just began laughing while crying."

Zach: It dosen't matter what I say or do.  I've already lost Yama, you know this..these people..these are my friends..innocent mutants who's friends have been murdered, family murdered, mentors murdered all because of what they are. I tried so hard..to kill htem all..I just want them all to die..to die...to die..die.die.die..die..die..you don't get it I'm fucked, my life is meaningless, NO ONE gives a fuck about me, my own family discarded me as a freak show because of this, you think I wanted this? I WANTED TO BE NORMAL!

"Zach fell to his knees as tears streamed down his eyes and he began slamming his fists into the ground yelling why before looking up at Yamairo."

Zach: You win Yamairo, you always fucking win, humans always fucking win. I give, do what you want with me, lock me up in whatever prison because that's where I'm going back to the slammer, more torture I've grown accustomed to it, just..please..let these people go..that's my only concern..I don't give a fuck what you do to me..I won't deny anything I admit it and I'm proud, so do what you will..Yama..because nothing I do can stop you not to mention the rest of your friends.

"Zach had given up as he just laughed, and tears rolled down his eyes, the chapter black tape had been his final play, and the minute that had been hijacked deep down he knew it was all futile, there was no point he'd lost, and all he could see following was being returned to an MRD prison cell or a similar equivalent, when all he truly wanted was peace and freedom for mutants something he'd never get even now."
"Velon scoffed."

Velon: Maybe your right William, maybe but what if your wrong, and you're fucking up by helping these spineless cowards. I regret alot of things I did in my past, but the Agency wasn't one of them. This was one of our biggest fears, a world where our powers were exposed, we knew individually our powers let us far surpass any human, but we're a minority and that's where they gain their strength in numbers.

"Velon sighed seeming to reminiscence on former times, on easier times, before everything went so wrong."

Velon: You know I wish you were right, I wish I could see the innocence in humans, but in some ways...I agree with that bastard Zach, in most ways actually, the difference between me and him, is I know I won't get away with killing all these humans, there's no point in trying not with people like Yamairo and Ventro around, even Phoenix with all her power can't seem to smite these termites..so what chance do I have? And that's why I've given up on my mission, I just want to live my life in peace away from these fuckers..away from their monitors, their prejudice, their hatred, and that's..why I have Angel, and my friend, and as long as I have that peace in my mind I can keep on going without being consumed with rage, that's the difference Zach has no one who cares about him, no one to live for, so he channnels that rage into revenge, I channel mine into self preservation to take care of the people I love and avoid listening to the demons on my shoulder.

"Velon said demons plural, implying unlike the contrary opinion that there was an angel on one shoulder, he believed he had no such redeeming qualities."
Sleep that was something Alex Banner needed after everything he'd been through that, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. But Alcoholism was a disease, so he'd settle for a comfortable pillow, and a nice room temperature. After going through the darkness, disintegration at Darkstee's hands and everything else he just wanted some rest and to make sure Riya was doing alright. He agreed with James suggestion.

"Rest seems like a good option, I'll go get some shut eye, because I'm sure they'll be another code green sooner rather then later." Alex then left heading to his own quarters while Molly typed away at hte computer trying to ignore any signs of fatigue before yawning.

"Perhaps rest would be the best option, Psyche is right."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:38 pm

"Yamairo walks up to Zach and gets on one knee, so he's at eye level"

Yamairo: I'm not handing you over to the United States, or any other country. The only politician I'd trust with holding my friends would be Nate, and the only official of SHIELD I'd trust is Aaron. But for now, just sleep.

"Yamairo puts hand on Zach's shoulder. He uses his time powers to freeze just the blood within Zach's veins going to his head, and Zach quickly looses consciousness. Time resumes as the Shadow X-Men and Zach's army get ready to fight, but Yama's in the middle with Zach over his shoulder"

Yamairo: Ice-Hands!

"A wall of ice is erected between the army and the SXM, transparent enough they could see through it."

Yamairo: We're going home team. I think the Mansion still has functioning holding cells. We can put Zach there for now and then we'll talk to Aaron and Nate about what to do with him. Milo, I'm going to let you talk to Aaron and let him know things should be fine on this end and to focus on the Korin fellow.
Filipe: Yeah look, I'm not one to challenge you decision but...you sure it's okay to let all them go?
Yamairo: Good point

"Yamairo hands Zach to Filipe"

Yamairo: Take him to the Mansion on Genosha. The rest of us are going to make sure these mutants disperse. No deadly force if you can avoid it

"Filipe nods and teleports off with Zach, as Yamairo unsheathes is sword"

Yamairo: Okay then...which one of you is first?

"He points the sword forward, waiting for the challenger. Anna's eyes begin to glow red, and her hands emanate energy, as Isabel floats up into the sky, lightning emerging from her hands"

--

"Meanwhile, Filipe takes Zach to the Mansion, down into the holding cells. He flips them on and puts Zach in one with mutant suppressing powers"

Filipe: James, I'm going to watch over Zach till he wakes up, and in case someone tries to spring him
James: Understood. Don't worry, I'm monitoring the entire Mansion from down here on Cerebro.

----

"Aaron was left to wait for the President's executive order, but just then, he gets a message from James"

Aaron: They've apprehended Zach. Guess we're focusing on the Korin guy.
Natsu: Who got Zach?
Aaron: Yamairo.
Tyler: Is he to be handed over?
Aaron: James didn't say...and I can't seem to reach him again. I swear to god if the SXM decide to not play ball with this. The kid has to face punishment for this...it was too far

----

"Marianna pulls out a blunt and lights it. Without Simon to share, guess it was all hers. Peter lays down to sleep, so does Erica. Fawkes however, remains awake"

Marianna: Shouldn't you sleep old man?
Fawkes: No. Need to stand guard. And you're going to be intoxicated
Marianna: I can stop if you want. I mean I was just-
Fawkes: No, it's fine. It'll help you relax.

----

William: Perhaps. Although I will say this, the Agency was always a mistake. Experimenting on ourselves and betraying one another is never the solution. And if you want any further proof, remember that between, Hank, Samuel and Fawkes, the vote was 2 against 1. I think that ought to mean something.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Milo: This should be fun.

"Milo gathered energy and flew forward, a good while later it seemed the SXM had one the battle at some point the remaining figured resistance was futile, and had abandoned hopes of such futile things, while Milo walked over to Siya who was hurt, and Chulance took down another mutant."

Chulance: Her she's the one she's. the one who manipulated me, all of us, ever since she stepped foot in this time line she's brought nothing but trouble.
Siya: Really Chu? Admitting not just for a second, you believed it? Tell the truth your powers of adaption..prevented you from ever really being controlled per say, your beliefs constantly tampered with yes, but I can sense the truth Chu even you doubt these methods of these heroes, you knew Zach was right, and you'll regret abandoning him you'l.
Milo: Shut it!

"Milo fired a blast of cosmic energy on Siya, something he acquired in his battle against Rider in exchange for giving up Harry's powers sadly. Just as it seemed it was over Emma burst in using her power to absorb Milo, Chulance, the unconscious Rider, and other SXM. Emma laughed walking forward going to help up her mother, and Siya smiled."

Siya: All gone..I was pondering when you'd come by..all you had to do was absorb them..and now there all dead.
Milo: Really now?

"Before Emma could turn around Milo moved in at superhuman speeds knocking her out, and the other SXM were seen unharmed as if they were never absorbed."

Siya: How..her power..you all should have been unable to escape
Milo: Probably..but I Wasn't trying to take a swim in acid anytime soon, thanks to the second magic I wouldn't have too, replaced my whole team with never mind I don't have to explain you, scum like you brainwashing your own fucking daughter, she was better then this, she was one of us, she is one of us Siya, unlike you, how she really feels about you..she wishes you could be better..
Siya: You idiot..Zach was right you people are above reason you.

"Milo used a wave of concussive force to knock her out, and turned to Yamairo, all the other mutants who'd been reasoned with had been dealt with but the ones like Siya the extremists he'd left here."

Milo: Yamairo....I just used the power cosmic to reach out to S.H.I.E.L.D reinforcement are coming.

"Milo waved his hand transmutting matter causing anti mugen chains to come arond the arms and legs of the remaining extremists left, and then looked around before walking over to his mother who was sitting down on some steps and sat by her hugging her kissing her on the cheeks."

Angel: Milo..
Milo: I love you mom..and I Won't let anyone hurt you..let's go..Velon's probably worried sick about you on Genosha.

"Angel smiled happy not only that her son was there, but that he finally seemed to accept her relationship with Velon. Milo had struggled because no one could replace his father in his eyes, but he looked beyond that because his mother deserved someone who cared about her and she didn't deserve to be alone because of his own selfishness."
Sean: That makes it all the more easier, just one more target to focus on, let's bring this bastard down.
Oliver: wait I'm all for a celebration you know, but...why don't we go pick this Zach kid up, and put him in a cell, after what I've seen I'll be much happier when that guy's living accommodations are alot less super tech and more dimly lit, and dank, with a bunch of other scary prisoners.
Velon: Perhaps..

"Velon had left William's company to spend some time on the roof of mansion and began thinking more about the words of wisdom imparted in him, thinking back on the old days with Samuel, and the Agency, when he thought they were in control of the situation, and everything that happened, getting separated from his kids Peter and Catherine, and all that."

Velon: You know sometimes I wonder Samuel...you had the best intentions but maybe Milo and them were...are right..maybe we went too far..
"On the television screens across the world the triple green signals appeared across the world, and Korin reappeared on the screen with a smile on his face."

Korin: It seems you people have failed to listen, there was no repeal, it's been thirty minutes, I gave you ten to get going, now it's time for a demonstration...how about...hmmm....China..one of the most oppressive anti mutant regime's in the world..and that's saying something considering I've spent quit a while in the United States..China..here I'm going to upload all the people in charge of running the Chinese Government, not everyone of course but a bunch of important people politicnas, law enforcement, military officials, the lot..look at all them on the screen.

"Korin's face vanished, as these vairous people filled up the screen pictures by their occupation and then Korin reappeared, and the screen vanished. In real life, Tess was sitting down in a basement area and a replica of China appeared, and above her was a hellicarrier decent sized and large hovering over the entire replica and Tess smiled and suddenly the miniature but large in scale to the model city began flashing with energy, and a beam went down and suddenly every single official was instantly disintegrated, the Fission weapon the cause. Suddenly several scene's of China where shown first the officials in various locations, and then the beam that swept over the city, then the screen was shown as Korin appeared on the screen."

Korin: China's government has been eliminated, I know claim the Chinese Government mine, I own it, now then the X Laws of the United States were not repealed but fear not..America..you have a history of being stubborn I am now in charge of your country..all airports, and other escape route's from the country are hereby closed, you are now all my property. I've managed to indicate all citizens who have racist inclinations towards superhumans..quite alot..every single of your identities is being made public now..on my new website...idealogyexposed.com. I'll be updating this for China anyway America, get ready to submit to your new will, now then my children prepare to feast..on the blood...of your victims..oh and Sentinels..activate..your new target..humans..all of them..your being uploaded the information from the website..China's as well let the games begin.

"The broadcast ended, and the panic in China seemed chaotic, where several sentinels both android sized, and giant robotic drones began taking over parts of the city while also doing the same thing in America, the Sentinels effected by some sort of virus and in China they began outright killing certain racists while at the same time escorting others to prisons, while also breaking out mutants from prisons across the country regardless of their crimes, and vampires began coming to the prisons offering them immortality, and such getting many to submit, while Tess looking down at the giant replica Carmen walked over next to her and sat down next to China and her eyes flashed red and suddenly every gun and anti mugen weapon in China vanished leaving people defenseless to the Sentinel and vampire take over, although Korin's army of vampires seemed to only be active in China but in America the Sentinels, drones, and other technology under the control of the citizens seemed to be under their control, while in China military bases seemed to be hijacked and several missile's were launched at each other's military base's. However bad the situation in America, it was far far worst in China where the vampires worked in tandem with the sentinels offering vampirism to freed mutant prisoners, and other mutants sentinels detected, while racists that weren't killed were being escorted to prisons to replace their mutant brethren."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:09 pm

"James reaches out to the others"

James: We have a situation! Everyone needs to return to the Mansion now! Bring those captured mutants and get ready because it's gotten worst.

Anna: After all this is over, I need a vacation

----

"Shanghai is the only city offering up a fight. Aaron's own technological protection of the city fighting back against the vampires and Sentinels, even if effectively. The warpgate was also serving as an evacuation point"

"Back at SHIELD HQ"

Aaron: Yeah, forget Zach for now. Korin just made another announcement. Looks like he went from reasonable to insane in 10 minutes. And that weapon...same signal.
Tyler: So he has it. Project Fission.

"Aaron began using his computer network to safeguard SHIELD from take over as best he could. He didn't know what Korin was doing, so all he could do was put up a defense and an automatic shutdown in case they did take over"

Elsa: So what now Aaron Stark? How do we find him?
Aaron: Easy actually. The guy seems like a major dick, but he also seems to have a soft spot for mutants and vampires right?
Tyler: Stark...what are you doing?

Aaron:...something I'm going to regret in a few hours.

"Now it was Aaron's turn. He equips his armor"

Aaron: Wake up Christopher. Get him working on a way to track this guy
Elsa: He is not mentally sound. We can't just
Aaron: DO IT! Nono, with me. Everyone else...go out there, and destroy any fucking Sentinel around New York. Keep this city off limits to that fucker

"Nono warps with Aaron to Shanghai. Pol-Arris rises and begins to float"

Pol-Arris: You heard him. I'll be going. Sean. Just go the other nearest city. I have this one
Tyler: By yourself?

"Pol-Arris takes up into the sky. Sentinels around the NYC border begin creaking, cracking, as she closes her eyes. Soon they're all being pulled towards her, slowing being crushed"

Pol-Arris: You made one mistake...you assumed your enemies are all humans and mutants!

"The sentinels around NYC start to further fall apart, their anti-mutant measures useless against Pol-Arris's inhuman powers"

----

"At Shanghai, Aaron and Nono arrive right in the middle of the enemy"

Nono: How much force is Nono allowed to use
Aaron: All of it

"Nono takes to the skyes and fires a buster beam along the ranks of vampires. cutting them apart, as the laser rises up into the sky and destroys sentinels next. Aaron meanwhile just flies full speed into a random vampire and carries him into the sky, punching him repeatedly in the face over and over, blasting him with repulsors, firing anti-mugen weaponry, firing his unibeam, every inch of power he can muster all while flying and flipping and spinning to keep him dazed"

Aaron: Come on! Get knocked out! Get knocked out! Come ooooon!

"Meanwhile, his visor is analyzing the vampire"

----

"James meanwhile, is using Cerebro to try and find Korin"

James: Come on! Where are you...if I can't find you. Then

"He tries Carmen and then Rachel's friend Kelsey. And failing those, he jacks into the mind of a lesser sire and tries to find him through the strange psychic link vampires share, all while being augmented by Cerebro"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:59 pm

"Milo, Chulance, Ezekiel, Elle, and other members of the team arrived at James call getting to the mansion as they were called to James call, while Milo seemed most concerned battle after battle and they weren't getting anywhere."

Milo: God damn it why does this nonsense keep happening!
Chulance: From one mess to another, fuck! Why dosen't this ever end, why can't we catch a god damn break!
Elle: Fuck a break, what's going on James what's the emergency.

"Elle had been relaxing in the sun of Savage Lands or at least briefly after the battle against Zach was over, but now it seemed they were being called into the fray of combat again to engage in another battle. Of all the heroes brought Silver Rider was left in his quarters in the SXML Tower being too injured to join the battle drained from his fight against the SXM under Arianna's parasitic control."
"The situation in China seemed to get worst as people were running for their lives as Korin had declared himself the ruler of China."

"Suddenly Aaron is grabbed in the sky by Korin who flies them far faster then hte speed of the sound tackeling them into the ground freeing the vampire who flies off to eat some other chinese soldiers attempting to fight the invasion as Korin flies off of Aaron after the impact created a crater in the ground and Korin grins as he looks at Aaron Stark, and smiles."

Korin: I see why Tess Summers..hates..you Mr. Stark. I'm going to enjoy breaking you down, your the epitome of everything I hate. This is your final back ground Aaron, this is where the entire world changes, the fall of humanity..and it starts here in Shanghai..one of humanity's or rather your greatest creations.

"Korin began to laugh and clap observing the surroundings truly Shangai was an increadible city but Korin looked up in the sky summoning two massive dark clouds above covering the city in darkness."

Korin: I bet your wondering how sunlight dosen't even effect us trust me that's the least of your concerns regarding our upgrades. James you really seek to locate me? Do you really? I'm the least of your concerns..I'm trying to save your people..now leave  me be. Come on Stark me and you...the winner gets to decide the fate of humanity..if you win..and defeat us..then so be it..but if I win..I am ruler of humanity..and all..who seek to oppress my people shall be murdered, imprisoned, and enslaved.
"James seems unable to find either of them, and he's suddeny plagued by various thoughts of people suffering due to the vampire attacks in China. Also when attempting to find Korin through the sire link it appears to work but he dosen't sense Korin in one place and instead sensing Korin in various multiple places all across China before he's shut out. Meanwhile Suddenly a cosmic force field appears around Genosha preventing any one from escaping."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:06 am

"James closes one eye when Korin reaches out, and Korin gets a huge psionic blast powered by the cerebra in return"

James: SXM! He's in China! Shanghai! Aaron has engaged!

Yamairo: SXM! 1 minute to gather yourselves, and we move out
Isabel: It will not work. There is something around us. I can feel it in the air

"Yamairo tries to teleport"

Yamairo: What? James?
James: I KNOW! I KNOW!

---

"Aaron grins"

Aaron: Sorry, I'm just a measly human. I gotta play dirty.

"Aaron aims his repulsor blasts with everything he's got, and from behind several iron drones fire concentrated light beams, others aiming anti-mugen energy beams. He also fires his unibeam at full power and a few smart missiles for good measure. Meanwhile, Nono keeps ripping through the vampire army. They regenerate, and she blasts them back down again. The sentinels don't regenerate. She's practically holding off a good hundred of them by herself"

Nono: You shall not pass from this point vile creatures! BUUUUUUUSTER BEAAAAAAAAAAAM!

"She fires a beam big enough to encompass the entire army"

"Back at Avengers tower"

Tyler: Sean! Radio contact coming in! Stark has engaged Korin. We need to go there stat

"Pol-Arris floats down"

Pol-Arris: No you do not Tyler. You, Oliver, Matthew and Dale will remain here
Tyler: Excuse me princess?
Pol-Arris: You would not stand a chance. Sean. Take the rest of us. Now

"Elsa readies herself, an all encompassing suit of armor fitting around her. Natsu and Laxus both coat themselves in their respect dragon magic coatings"

Pol-Arris: Do not get bitten, or I will slay you myself Avengers.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:03 am

Milo: Damn it what's going on why can't we escape.

"Milo attempted to use cosmic energy to try to escape but failed several times before flying towards the barrier firing cosmic blast after cosmic blast before flying back to the others."

Milo: DAMN IT!!!
Elle: What, we're stuck ugh!!.
Korin: Hmm...I figured you would Stark, which is why I have no qualms in taking you down and why I despise you pitiful humans. You fear what is superior, and rely on tricks to go against us.

"Korin laughed as Aaron attacked, and moving at vast speeds dodged most of the attacks before the repulsor beam hit him in the chest and he laughed and suddenly before Aaron could do anything the power of the repulsor beam hit him in the chest causing him pain sending him back into the ground, while Korin smiled, and the other vampires in the area fled while Korin turned to the Avengers."

"Back at Avenges Oliver was firing arrows, while giant Matt punched a sentinel away, and Dale swung arod wrapping webs around the head of a sentinel using magic to enhance his spider strength to rip part of it's head off, while Sean brought hte res of the Avenges to the battle rushing forward with quantum armor and punched Korin in the head only for Sean to get punched back blood being drawn from his face, as Korin smiled moving forward and kicking Sean aside."

Korin: Do you realize how futile your attempts to fight me are? Trust me Avenges, your in more trouble then you can possibly imagine.
"At the World Security Council meeting Marcus was in trouble, contacting Sandra while they were talking about how the weapon was seemingly destroyed. Marcus had activated his other device and within minutes a wave would be emitted shutting down the facility's technological resources including power dampners."

Marcus: Sandra..if your getting this message in five..port me out, and bring yourself here..the meeting is here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:09 am

"Pol-Arris begins the aggression by holding Korin in place with magnetic forces, as Elsa sends swords flying his way and Laxus and Natsu bathe him in fire and electricity"

"Nono flies towards Korin, right through the attacks, at such speeds a shockwave sends debris everywhere and then punches him with equal force, shockwave forming upon impact. However, she doesn't end there, she then drops behind two gravity wells that begin sucking in all manner like black holes before canceling each other out, Korin caught in the middle and sucked in"

"Aaron on the floor begins to heal from the attack"

Aaron: His power... Oh god no!

"He had realized too late to warn the others. All he can his send his strong pulse bolt right into Korin just before Nono's black holes suck him in"

Aaron: He can reflect attacks back at you!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:20 am

"Korin laughed as the Avenges began their attacks on him, as Poll-Aris was restrained by her own magnetic force, and he stood still as Laxus was electrecuted, and Natsu suffered burn damage despite their own natural powers, their attempts to cause that damage to Korin had caused them to suffer the effects of it."

Korin: Oh it just gets better.

"Nono's blow caused her to hit with the full force of the shockwave instantly knocking her back, and he laughed as the black holes were about to suck him him in only for the pulse bolt to hit him knocking Aaron back and Korin smiled as he moved froward at super speed and Sean rushed forward in the sky."

Sean: Reflect this bastard!

"Sean began tapping into immense gravitational pressure to apply pressure on Korin only for the pressure to slam Sean into the ground, before he sent forth shadow tendrils that slammed into Sean sending him into some rubble."

Korin: NOW!!

"the skies grew dark, and a massive lightning bolt came down aimed at Aaron."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:31 am

"Sandra picked up on Marcus call."

Sandra: Alright I got it.

"5 minutes later Marcus device went off shutting down the building. Marcus disappeared and was instantly replaced by Sandra who wasted no time who wasted no time in destroying the council members, burning them all to ash in a instant. Like Vance Sandra would of loved them to suffer for what they did, but with Aaron on her tail there was no time. She stopped using the Phoenix and used the keycard to return to the space station."

Sandra: Marcus the people behind Fission is dead. I planned to turn myself in at this point but if that device is still out there, it must be destroyed.

-----

"Troy was annoyed."

Troy: Man what ass, locked in a cage like animals.

"Troy watched as Milo failed to break out. Didn't seem likely they was getting out anytime soon."

Troy: Why do I keep getting into this shit anyway, I'm not even SXM anymore damnit.

-----

Kiya: Tess Summers would be great, but do we even have her location?

-----

"Abby was trying think of any way she could to help Sandra but it seemed her mother was screwed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:32 am

Aaron: Awwww shi

"Before Aaron gets hit, a power magnetic force field blocks the attack, as Pol rushes to his side"

Pol-Arris: What now Stark?
Aaron: Don't know yet. Most I can do is send drones after him, but I only have so many drones and I don't think he really seems bothered by them.

"Natsu and Laxus rise up, severely injured by their own magic"

Natsu: Hey you fucking piece of shit vamp! How about you play fair and stop acting like a filthy coward!
Laxus: This ain't lookin good. Bossman seems outta ideas.

"Tyler meanwhile, slams his fist on the controls watching it from Avengers tower"

Tyler: That blasted fool! Sean! Nono! Just get yourselves out of there now!

"As all the Avengers seem at a loss, Elsa rises up, donning her magic armor that allows flight. Strangely, she doesn't produce a sword"

Elsa: Vampire. I shall give you one chance to cease these attacks, or I will be force to purge you like the creature of the night you truly are. The Titania will hand out the demon his due judgement

"Elsa's hands, then soon her entire body begin to glow with a warm soothing light, that Korin finds irksome"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:12 am

"Marcus groaned he didn't know what was going on he'd assumed the weapon was gone but apparently that hadn't been enough, some how some way that hadn't been enough, the World Security Council was gone, the world was falling apart, and according to his reports Sentinels were attempting to take over America, and sighed before trying to get in contact with Zane."

Zane: Yeah but how the hell do we even find Tess Summers....I'm guessing this is.
Marcus: Zane! Listen to me, and listen well, the weapon that wiped out..I'm working with Phoenix I implemented a tracking device in that device a while after it's initial demonstration...I'm going to see if she can power up the tracking device, and then we need to invade the device only problem is it's going to be armed to the teeth with state of the line anti mutant tech no idea how we're getting through

"Zane turned to Kiya and grinned before focusing."

Zane: I think I can handle any anti mutant resistance, try and get Sandra to activate that tracker with Phoenix, I have a way of dealing with any anti mutant defense's, I'll get to that device. Kiya you heard that, forget Tess Summers I think Marcus ha sa plan.

"Back at Marcus he was making his way over to an armored truk with various weapons, and got in contact with Sandra as he made his way into the RV and begin putting in co-ordinates."

Marcus: You heard that, I'm putting together the machine now, port to my location we'll need the Phoenix Force to power this device, and Zane says he can handle any anti mugen defense's.
Elle: Troy fuck does it realy matter, SXM, friend, foe mutant, we've all been stuck i n the same situation
Milo: NO I'm GETTING OUT!!!!

"Milo flew forward firing a blast of cosmic energy trying to break out again but failing and getting more angry."
Dave: Oh great...

"Dave walked over to the couch after cooking some lunch for them, and seeing the attack on China, and David was on the laptop looking up what was going on social media with people posting in fear about Korin."

David: Dad look
Dave: Fuck..the world really is going crazy.
Korin: Coward you perceive me a coward?
Sean: Bastard..

"Sean seemed injured but didn't want to give up while Korin smiled looking at Elsa despite her holy energies."

Korin: Really..you believe you to be able to slay me hmm? Come on then SLAY me you whore!
"Tess was sitting down smiling and getting ready and stretched."

Tess: Time for me to have some more fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:18 am

"Yamairo was just sitting seiza, trying to focus and teleport outside, but not showing much emotion beyond that"

"James was monitoring the fight"

James: Damn it! Whatever that Elsa girl is planning, it might be their last shot

---

"Meanwhile, Scott just arrived at a very old safehouse with Ellen. It's actually amusing how the Hunters hadn't bothered to check some of these. It was an old Weapon X facility in the Canadian wilderness. He puts Ellen down, staring into the empty, now completely nonoperational base"

Scott: I wish the others were here...Hank, Bobby, Warren...Jean...

"Scott turns to Ellen"

Scott: You need to wake up. God knows what Korin is up to

----

Natsu: Who did you just call a whore you damn filthy!

"A sword slams into the ground, stopping Natsu. Elsa gives him a confident look, before rushing Korin. She's completely coated in energy and blasts him with several blasts. As they're reflected back at her, she feels nothing, and as she gets close, she blasts Korin with a huge quantity of energy"

Elsa: Behold! The magic of the fae! Reflect it back at me all you want demon! For against the pure it has no effect, and you shall succumb to it's cleansing light sooner! or! later!

"She punctuates every word with another attack"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:32 am

"Milo had also tuned in to watching the fight as well."

Milo: God damn it what's going on.
"Ellen yawned and managed to get up looking at her daddy and shaking her head."

Ellen: Oh no..daddy..what happened...that bastard he tricked us didn't he...
"Ledge was driving on his motorcycle while attempting to reach out to James telepathically."

Ledge: JAMES! Pick up god damn it, I'm sired but I'm not a fucking slave, I went deep cover, I know how to win.
"Korin began laughing as he seemed to be consumed by the light of the attack only for him to appear behind Elsa kicking her while also appearing next to her in-front of her, behidn her, beside her, all around her, EVEYWHERE Korin began laughing before he appeared in one place and grabbed his right arm ripping it off causing Elsa's right arm to be ripped off as well while Korin's regrew and hers did not."

Sean: NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE NO!!!

"Sean rushed forward gathering energy aroudn him into a drill and becominga pure energy drill tearing through Korin's chest only for Sean to loose momentum and hit the ground with a hole drilled through his chest as Korin laughed."

Korin: You're beginning to see the true extent of my power, not only are your attacks useless, I can be in more then one place, many places, infinite places, I cannot be stopped by the likes of you.
Sean: B..bastard...
Korin: Stark do you give up now? Hmm..China is mine..my vampires overwhelm and now all your human forces shall perish.

"Elsewhere in Beijing Tess appeared laughing in some gold celestial armor around her, that appeared skin deep, and she began growing to the size of the largest sky scraper, and began growing until the sky scraper only reached her knee then she grew even larger before kicking the building over killing several people as she laughed and took another step killing seveal more people before raising her hand gathering energy and firing a beam decimating a good portion of the city, while vampires and Sentinels continued their attack across China."

Tess: HAHA ALL THIS POWER!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:38 am

"Sandra used the keycard to get to Earth then ported to Marcus, the space station was the only place Sandra could escape to if Aaron had some super plan to get her."

Sandra: I can't believe that damn thing survived a Phoenix attack.   Well, I'm ready Marcus to power that tracker.

-----

Kiya: Well well, looks like these cybernetics may carry a actual purpose.

"For the first time since she was awakened, Kiya was starting to feel better about herself.    She had a purpose now."

-----

"Abby started eating the food Dave gave her.   She overheard Dave and David and had to ask."

Abby: What do you guys see on the laptop?

-----

Troy: Hey Elle if I was a drug lord I'd still be free not trapped in here like rats in a cage.

"Although Genosha was massive, the idea of being trapped just pissed Troy off."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:38 am

Scott: Yes he did. Ellen, I need you to get your wits about you. Find your team, the X-Force. We need their help. Take us to them

--

"James was so distracted with following the fight he barely noticed Ledge on the psynet"

James: Ledge! Oh god it's good to hear from you. We can't do anything, we're trapped on Genosha! I can patch you to Aaron! They're in Shanghai!

----

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Elsa's eyes close. Despite the pain, her soul was calm. Light begins to gather around, more and more energy. The ground shakes beneath her, the air trembles, as if a hammer of judgement is slowly being swung down"

Elsa: Let the Light of the Fae cast the Judgement of my Soul! FAE LEX!

"Without both her arms, all she can do us merely point one of her palms up, hand close to the chest However, a light reflection of her other hand appears, with the palm over her other hand pointing down. And then it's like a nuke is set off. A blinding flash of light consumes all of Shanghai. All those who Elsa in her deepest soul perceives an enemy are bathed in holy light magic, burned to the core, the judgement of the faeries being given"

Natsu: Oh my god...it's...Master's...

"A tear comes to Natsu's eyes as the light radiates off him harmlessly"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Roleplay :: Heroes Uprising-
Jump to: