Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:51 am

Alex: Hmmm perfect..thanks for the warning..Peter I think I can make this work.

"Alex walked over to one of the damaged drones, and began going to work tinkering around, he was trying to figure out how these machines operated, and he began working on putting something together."

Alex: Alright here's the plan Peter...these things can adapt to combat powers, I'm working on making it so they can simulate the effect of a supercharge, girl's right tho Darksteel will definitely pick up on this shit if I tinker around too much, so I can't risk too much, when I'm done attach this to yourself, it'll have enough for one shot, with your powers boosted you can make yourself fast enough to run back in time thing is we'll literally have one shot only...I can probably have this done shortly..just..head up. Oh and of course for her sake we should probably activate this elsewhere

"Alex went back to his work to continue working on the device he was trying to put together."
Ledge: Fuck..what is it and celestial tech, first Tess gets it now Apocalypse..
Molly: I suppose I can use my own abilities to try to locate it, Ellen that magic of yours...of the chaos variety..you think you can combine that with my abilities..
Ellen: Hmm..chaos magic..fuck..

"Ellen was tired from what just happened, getting her back broken anda ll that, of course hse could empower herself with some mutant magic, but she'd have to go fuel her resources pretty soon, but she'd handle that at another time."

Ellen: Yeah I can, Misery feed me some magic, an enhancement spell anything, then I'll meld our minds together Molly, use what I can in one big burst, then you use your powers try and get us a location of this tech.
Ledge: Let's just hope this works.
"Sean used his powers over Nono's body and managed to reconstruct her."

Sean: Good as new..I hope.
Oliver: God damn it..she picked the worst time to strand herself in Hell, what's up with you powerhouse's and self sacrifice when it's not needed we could have talked about this over ice cream or something, fuck.
Castiel: Alright Alright..jeez this is the last time I'm listening to any request without consulting immediate friends or family first.
Dale: Probably a good idea, you wouldn't be having to deal with round 2 of Hell, but hey I'll cook you up a meal myself if you can get my friend back.

"Matt just lay there immobile, as Castiel told Amber what ring of Hell he'd last left Sammie in and readied up an enochian teleportation spell awaiting Amber's infusion of the second magic."
Dave: Really does..you know even if your good enough with your powers to make it so you can replicate it seasoning and flavoring at all..just putting together a real meal..making it right the old fashion way..it feels more rewarding..

"Dave went to get the food, this was the life he lived. He'd went from Yamairo trying to convince him to be a hero to trying to convince David to not be a dumb ass and go after Kano to drowning in a bottle and having his sins face him in other more literal forms and finished the day off making dinner after having found out his wife had dick and pussy on the side, all in all it was a decent day, at least he didn't get turned into a toilet seat or have to fight Shawkun."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:15 am

Ruth's plan was not something they planned on at all. Tie simply smiled and said "That sounds reckless and a little crazy. We like it." the siblings said the last statement at the same time. This didn't sound like a short skirmish in the depths of hell. For Tie there would be more than enough skilled creatures to test and for Earrings plenty of items that needed a new owner.

--------------------------------------

In the stratosphere above Europe a hypersonic aircraft soar through the skies. What little air defenses that were left seemed conveniently turned off over several nations. Only when they were several miles away from the German border stealth systems were engaged and the entire sleek jet was cloaked. Hei and Hideki were on board with several others. They all seemed enhanced in someway but they were simply there in case the two infiltrators needed support.

Hideki walked over to his pod and shook his head. "Well a dangerous rescue mission mixed with experimental technology. Sorry about this Mr. Reaper but this probably is the only way to enter Berlin hard and fast. Even our stealth systems won't last that long."

One of the mercenaries shook her head looking at the Drop pod"We'll know if you the mission's over whenever you burn up inside those things. Our bosses boss must be in a hurry or something."

"Yeah she wants this over with and also pretty pissed about missing the birth of her little niece. Still we were pretty lucky. It felt like we were literally in Hell and the military's of the world are still nearly incapacitated after that."

"Gggggrrrrrrrrrhhh." the large dark grey humanoid nicknamed TinTin growled something getting a nod from the woman. Hideki wondered why he never didn't simply get a better voice module.

"Yeah we're saving a cat."

"Its an operative and I don't want anyone else talking shit. Shut up we're almost there."

-------------------------------------------

Just holding his baby was overwhelming for Tyrone. There was absolutely nothing he could say as he began to tear up. He looked at Victoria and kissed her. "I love you." he couldn't even be bothered to think about what was outside. "So you like the name Barbarah Sarah Hill?"

There was a small warm sensation he felt in his heart when he asked that question. The baby squirmed just a little bit in his arms, but was fast asleep. Tyrone wasn't sure what that was but he got the strangest feeling his child was communicating with him. Even Victoria felt it briefly. Then again after a violent childbirth and a large loss of blood it could be anything.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 am

"Sandra was getting the pots and pans and whatever else readied as Dave collected up the food. Hearing her husbands thoughts it was amazing, such a chaotic day and now here they was as if nothing happened."

Sandra: It's harder work, but I agree you feel much more accomplished this way. I'm just about ready with the appliances honey, you doing alright with the food?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 am

Dave: Yeah yeah hmmm good

"Dave turned a knob on the stove and the fire flickered and he took a pot full of water putting it on to let it boil going to the pantry to get some tomato sauce."

Dave: ALright cooking time.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:27 am

"Ruth looked at both of their smiles and sighed. She was starting to doubt trusting them on this. But at least, them rampaging in hell was better than rampaging on Father's creation"

Ruth: The first location we should look is in the 9th Circle, Lucifer's palace. I doubt angels of your rank have ever seen it. Do not under any circumstance underestimate the demons that may appear there.

"Ruth had no joking tone. She understood the brother and sister were now as strong as archangels themselves."

Ruth: I think we will need to err on the side of caution. I believe the both fought the new sorcerer supreme at one point did you not? When you first opened up that terrible idea that I still think is a terrible idea.

"Ruth wasted no opportunity to remind the siblings the Rift was a very very bad thing"

Ruth: Can you find her?

----

"Hei says nothing. Huang is outside the drop pods waiting for the drop. He'd obviously stay on the ship as mission support"

Huang: Thanks for this. Feels bad asking this of your boss. Best benefit we've had in a long time. And I'd get used to that Hell thing. Me and Hei have seen a few of these. Heck we kinda tried to help one happen. Stories for later. We're approaching Berlin? You guys ready?

-----

"Amber has drawn the complex system of runes that forms of a second sorcery spell."

Amber: Once we're in, I don't think I need to explain we'll probably be zerg rushed
Natsu: Good! Lots of fire demons to feed my powers
Laxus: Ayyy easy for you to say there fire crotch. I ain't gon have no lightnin to feed on myself. This is some bullshit.
Elsa: We are ready, Amber Parker

"Tyler and Oliver both give a thumbs up as Nono readies herself for combat, and Pol-Aris puts up her magnetic barrier in case someone attacks right away"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the world. Locate!

"Amber performs the spell. Instantly, across time and space, she finds the exact Samantha that was left behind in Hell by Castiel. No matter where she is, Castiel has the location. She gives it to Cas"

Amber: Okay! Go!

----

"Misery nods"

Misery: For the record, I think this is a terrible idea, but hey, you're the bosses there heroes
Fawkes: Don't worry there sunshine. We just need to location for now

"Misery draws a seal on Ellen's forehead, empowering her magic for a short time"

---

Peter: Wait, but doesn't that mean we're planning on leaving her behind?

"Peter looks at Mary"

Mary: Yeah so? I don't have any plans on seeing tomorrow. Been living that way for years. But I wont run. No...all that matters is the mission.

"As Alex is almost ready, he notices he's missing a key component. A strong enough power source"

---

"As Troy scans around, he finally notices Hank. He might recognize him from pictures in the old days, although Hank now looks much younger than he ever did, and Troy never meet him personally. Hank carries with him a red device, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (like this only red). He walks up behind Troy and jamps the pointy end right into his spine. Troy can feel as if something metallic is worming its way into his body, causing him immense pain. After a while, Hank pulls back the seed and releases the restrains, carrying Troy over to the pod. He still can't use his powers and is about to get locked inside. His also is also feeling funny, as if he's being reprogrammed. He feels groggy and almost drunk like. As he passes by the two closed pods, he sees it. Ikon, his skin pale blue and his hair white, and William. Or at least he assumes it's William, seeing as he has his full carbon armor covering his body, giving him the usual dark demonic appearance."

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 am

Castiel: Hmm alright let's go!

"Castiel used his powers to teleport them into Hell, and arriving within the realm he blessed the whole team to grant them temporarily more success against demons, and summoned the war ring on his ring."

Castiel: Hmm...I can feel a battle happening hmm combatants..hmm

"The war rings powers began and nearby Sammie was dealing with some demons, she'd transformed into a grotesque female demon form with claws and was tearing through a demon before using a blast of energy."

Demon: SCUM YOUR
Sammie: SHUT IT!!!

"Sammie's reality powers caused his lips to seal, before she punched a hole in him then backed up, she'd been forced to keep fighting since being sealed."
"Ellen began floating in criss cross position and began using her chaos magic fueling Molly, as she used telepathy to link both of them and Molly began surging with energy as did her laptop."

Ellen: LAEVER LAEVER LAEVER LAEVER LAEVER LAEVER!!!!!

"Ellen began using her chaos magic fueling Molly, while she began typing. The location will be sent to the X Force's computer, and the membes cell phone, using her powers of reality enhanced by chaos magic to try to find the celestial weapon, the whole process straining Molly."
Alex:Hmmm a power source...alright..Peter..think you can speed me up first? We need a more powerful source...and unless you have something I only have one idea...me.
Peter: You?
Alex: I'm going to use the energy my own gamma radiation I'm going to use myself as a power source, I'm going to use myself as the power source.

"Alex knew this was dangerous, and if anything went wrong he was risking his life, but at least Peter would be safe, but he did feel some type of bad about leaving behind James daugher in the future."

Alex: The mission..you said your it..why not..come back to the past..we'll have a better chance of fixing things from that end..hell if you want...if we can fix this shit..I can try and build you something..to help you remember the memories of your original time-line if this works. I'm promising her alot, I don't even know if we can get back, much less beat Simon,

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:29 am

"As Dave turned to the stove Sandra turned to vegetables getting a knife to peel the skin off carrots and potatoes before passing them to Dave who put them in the pot."

Sandra: Veggies are coming are coming at you babe.

"Sandra was excited, soon the house would fill with the wonderful smell of freshly cooking food and the kids was return to a wonderful surprise."

-----

"Ikon and William, he hadn't expected to see those two here but Ikon's pale skin made him appear dead. But that didn't seem to add up, Troy knew some type of injected into his body, why do that just to kill someone. Maybe they was being used somehow. Whatever all this was Troy was bound to find out soon."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:36 am

Amber: Oh good...I need to cut loose

"Amber hands begin to glow black"

Amber: Ye god of destruction Belatucadros, grant thy servant power, and I shall grant thee blood

"Amber takes on a faint red glow and darts forward, blasting away at demons using darkforce energy and hellfire. Meanwhile Pol-Aris uses her magnetic field to shield her from attack before firing an electromagnetic pulse of energy at nearby demons. Natsu just grins and walks forward, as fire begins to move towards him and he consumes it, empowering him"

Natsu: Oh hell yes! I'm in a fucking all you can eat buffet! Fire Dragon's Roar!

"He expells a huge burst of of dragonfire from his mouth. Laxus is blasting away with electricity"

Laxus: Ayy man, when do we visit the lightning dimension!
Elsa: If you have time to quip, you have time to! Purge!

"Elsa cuts through a demon, and then another, and then impales another with multiple summoned swords. All her cutting attacks are blessed with fae light. Christopher just reduces in size and tries to avoid any fighting, every so often blasting an unaware demon with his bio stingers. Nono has taken to the skies and then back down with a punch, causing a huge crater and catching almost a hundred demons in it. As they attempt to recover, she starts punch through them, or punching their heads of, or punching them hundreds of feet away in brutal fashion"

"Meanwhile Tyler has fought his way over to Sammie and goes back to back with her"

Tyler: Good job making us come all this way for you soldier! Now you're coming with us. Amber, how long till you...oh

"Amber is now busy blasting through hordes of demons with sadistic glee, obviously letting off steam for missing Kano's attack and a chance to resolve things her own way. She was angry. Angry at Keeth for hiding the truth. Angry at Kano for attack his friends. Angry at their friends for fighting a pointless battle when Kano offered amnesty. But most of all, she was angry at herself for not being there to solve the situation. This is what she did, and she dropped the ball again"

Amber: FUCK! Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAAAAAAGU SLAAAAAAAAAVE!

"She utterly atomizes the entire horde of demons in front of her, surging with power and rage"

Amber: In a minute Cap...just give me a few more shots!

"She cracks her knuckles as more of the infinite horde approaches

----

"Molly's computer cracks with electricity, and then begins showing a single dot on a map. The ancient city of Babylon. But the dot is big enough it also encompasses of the Baghdad urban area"

James: Oh my god...the thing is huge. If Simon lifts it up, he's going to destroy a good part of the city nearby

Fawkes: We have our heading. Ellen, lets go

----

"Meanwhile, Emma is at home, when she starts to feel a headache. She hears a sound of a warpgate opening and closing, and her door blasts open, Simon walking in"

Simon: Famine...awaken

"Emma's personality begins to be overridden by her Horsemen of Famine persona.

----

"Mary looks at him, and scoffs"

Mary: Sorry, I don't mean the offer...that'd be...it'd be really nice. I mean your plan. If you have to power the machine, then you'll need to stay back.
Peter: Well what the hell is your plan then

"Mary looks at both of them...a chance...a hope. She hadn't dared hope in so long. She walks back to her "room", and after a few minutes returns all geared up, including a large lasergun that looks extremely advanced"

Mary: Aaron Stark's repulsor engines that power SHIELD HQ and Avengers tower are still operational. Lord Darksteel uses the old headquarters as a science division. We raid it, we head to the reactors, we power your machine and we all get the hell out of this place. Any questions?
Peter: But, you said yourself it's suicide!
Mary: It's suicide because you'd have no place to run. But if doctor Banner's machine works, we will have a place to run. It's better than just leaving Alex Banner trapped here. Come on. Bring that machine

"Mary jumps down into the tracks and walks ahead of both"

----

"Hank puts Troy in one of the post. A single tube attaches itself to the wound left behind by the strange device Hank had used beforehand. Soon Troy feels himself being injected with something, molded and changed. As if a whole new persona is being born within him, a persona with one goal in mind. Obey the caretaker of the Celestials, and fulfill the goal of evolution of this Earth. These directives mix with Troy's base personality to create an entirely new "him"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 am

Dave: Perfect..

"Dave felt at peace, cooking was something he enjoyed doing, maybe it was because he never really get that many family dinners when your dad was an MI6 agent, and his mother was a criminal, but hell his family relationships had been far more normal then these. A Little while later most of the food was almost down when David had come downstairs smelling food."

David: Wow that smells good....woah..mom..dad..you guys made this..together?

"David was suspicious it wasn't often he'd seen them doing anything together, much less making some dinner that smelled that good, and Dave just laughed as he was setting up the table, he knew their life was crazy when they were doing normal stuff, and it made his son sketchy."

Dave: Yes David, c'mon it's not often but we do make dinner sometimes.
David: oh okay..this is the we just saved the world dinner.
"Sean stares at the demons and sends forth a massive mist of energy through the air then as it begins spreading through the demons he focuses on his power causing the mist to begin to become hostile and causes a spatial energy distortion that eradicates most of the demons in his path with ease, creating a vacumn that sucks many more in destroying them instantly, before closing the vacumn."

Sean: Boom.
Dale: Show off.

"Dale was swinging aroud to different structures using his agility to take down demons and avoid attacks, while Oliver was firing an assortment of blessed arrows into demons leaping and dodging to avoid being destroyed by some flames, while Matt had grown to large sizes stepping on demons."

Matt: Nigga fuck a lightning dimension, I'm not even tryna come back to this one.

"Matt turned smashing into some demons on a platform with his fist, while Castiel suddenly was encased in heavenly energy and sent out an omnidirecational blast disintegrating a large amount of the demons with a single blast, the war ring amplifying his powers."

"Suddenly all the demons gravity turned upsid down and it was like up became down and they were flipped upside down so te ground was the sky and vice versa, and gravity pulled down the demons as they were all falling down vertically now and into some giant blender full of holy water, and they were grinded up into the giant blender only for Sammie to reach for the blender picking it up using her perception of the blender which was far away to pick it up as if it was right infront of her, and turned it into dust tossing it on the ground."S

Sammie: DAmn it! What are you guys doing here!!! Cas what?! You guys didn't get out of here..or..no...you guys came back to Hell!!!?

"Sammie was angry, confused, and worried about her friends, while she has having no fun here, fighting to survive, with Castiel's sigil keeping her powers down and stuck in this circle, she had managed to survive."
Ellen: Ready already.

"Ellen used her magic, and warped the team to the area. Ledge already had his claws out, while it was obvious Ellen was very tired from magic, she was still capable of relying on her mutant powers."

Ledge: Alright then Fawkes what's next.
"Emma was she sitting down bobbing to some Kevin Gates, while she was texting Dracarot who was at work, and going to the microwave to get her food she'd warme dup."

Emma: Aha aaah it's macaroni tiiiime haha..Kevin's remix is better..plus those tats he has..mhmm I wonder if Dracy will get tatted with me. Oooh owie whats..

"Emma was just opening her microwave to get her food when she felt some pain in her head that was increasingly and rapidly getting more intense, until she heard the warpgate and turned around only for her to stop as she began laughing transofrming into her horsemen state, and kneeling down to bow to Simon before standing."

Emma: I have risen my lord.
Alex: Right...she figured out what I was planning to do...damn it.

"Alex had figured there was a chance if he was using himself as a power source rather then finding an external power source he might be stuck in the future but he felt it was far more important for them to get back to the past and warn everyone, and maybe just maybe Yamairo or someone could get him and if not. it wa slike Fawkes said the mission was the priority, and by the looks of this future, the mission was most definently the priority. Alex grabbed something else and quickly made an apparatus to attach the machine to his back carrying it with ease despite it's weight."

Alex: Alright then suicide mission..in a fucked up alternate future..just another tuesday let's go.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 pm

"Troy stepped out of the pod after the operation completed.    He knew now what had been done.   He know now what his goal was.    As he got a call seeing Greg number he burned up the phone.   The troubles of dare ol dad no longer worried him."

Troy: You are Hank correct?   You are supposed to be dead, so how are you here?

"Troy had new knowledge of the Celestials and new goals in mind, he had new allies and he could feel his powers being more intense then before.   Despite all that he would still like to know why a dead man walks among him."

-----

"Cassandra joined next and Sandra invited Abby along, she could use a break from the situation with Collin to ease her mind. Sandra was mainly watching the food making sure nothing burned at this point and started getting plates of stuff picked up as Dave set the table."

Cassandra: Wow this smells amazing. I... don't think I've seen you cook before mom.

:Sandra smiled not the others could really see."

Sandra: Well it doesn't happen as much as it used to, but I know my way around a kitchen.

"Abby arrived soon after accepting Sandra's offer."

Abby: Hey... hmm smells good.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:16 pm

"Pol-Aris walks up to Sammie and slaps her, and then grabs her head with both hands, concerned look on her face"

Pol-Aris: Listen very carefully Samantha! You are coming back with us, this is the end of that discussion! If you are so afraid of being a danger to your friends on Earth, I can arrange for a different situation. I can have you moved to a safe place within the Kree empire. But you will not! Stay! Here! Did you really believe I'd allow you to just rot away like Kano Thorson!

"Pol-Aris then hugs her tight"

Pol-Aris: Now, come home. AMBER

"Amber is still having her fun but stops!

Amber: Okay okay! I'll set up a homing beacon. You guys buy me some time

"Amber backs off from the battle and begins drawing runes on the ground. Natsu, Laxus and Elsa, as well as Nono have not stopped fighting, while Tyler joins the fray by through his shield and the nearest demon, and then running up, grabbing it, and hitting another in the face, before shielding himself from a punch. Another attacks, and then another and he's tripped"

Tyler: Damn

"He's kicks one of the demons, shield bashes another and then punches the last one, getting some distance"

-----

Hank: I was dead. But I was reborn. Exhumed and altered by the clan Akaba

"Hank had little to say. Meanwhile, with Simon"

Simon: Excellent

"Simon teleports with the both him and Emma to the laboratory. He was pleased to see his War had awakened"

Simon: Excellent. You were the quicker of the three. Now, lets awaken the others

"Simon activates the last two pods, and William and Ikon step outside. Pestilence and Death, respectively"

"William doesn't speak, he seems almost beast like, ready to be let off of the chain to attack whomever Simon commands"

----

"They had arrived outside of Baghdad. In the distance they could see the Stark&Morrison warpgate, and a bit to the south, the conserved ruins of Babylon"

Fawkes: There. The ship should be bellow those ruins. We need to infiltrate them and and find a way into the ship.

James: I read you. I'll shield you with a psychic illusion

"James shields the others from detection, making it as if they aren't there. Fawkes then takes point and leads the heroes to the ruins. They're off limits to anyone not of Stark&Morrison or the Iraq government, but thanks to James they pass by"

Marianna: Lucky us, they don't have telepaths
Scott: Even if they did kid, I think our guy is worth hundred of theirs
James: Why thank you mr Summers, but I'd save the compliments for this other friend of ours. I'm sure he'd love being complimented by THE Scott Summers
Scott: Always available to make a mutant feel nice
Fawkes: Oi! Focus

"Scott nods. He had let himself have a bit of fun, but he actually respected this Fawkes guy and his professionalism. Reminded him of Logan, and even his own son Nathan"

----

"Mary leads them down the sewers"

Mary: We're getting close, soon-

"Alarms start blaring"

Mary: Well scratch that, we got too close! We need to get down this

"In a second, they're there"

Peter: Seriously, speed control. Just ask girl.
Mary: Stand back!

"Mary aims the gun at the wall, and BOOM a huge laser blasts and explodes the entire side of the wall, also blowing away a forcefield it had. the inside is part of a basement complex"

Mary: Come on. We're in...god knows what happens next

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:36 pm

"Troy knew Simon was the one that now commanded him. So all this, the test of his powers, the injections, the pods, it was all basically a recruitment. It did seem Hank wasn't a talkative one, simply saying he was reborn was exactly the answer Troy wanted but it was all he'd gotten. Seemed to not be much else to do except wait for Simon order."

-----

"They get to the ruins now the question was finding a way onto the ship."

Misery: I shall work some magic and try to reveal the entrance to the ship to us.

"If this works the direct location of the ship entrance will be revealed to him shortly. He gets to work right away."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Dave: Careful honey..we don't want to piss off any feminists...last thing we need is another hate group.

"Dave was of course joking, but it seemed like the Phoenix in particular had so many enemies, he had to delete himself off all social media himself because most of the questions were asking about sex with Phoenix or why he was insane enough to stay with her. David just hopped in a chair already to eat, while Dave went to the fridge and got a big thing of hawaiin punch and one of water setting them on the table."

David: oooh I want some.

"David lifted the punch up with TK, carefully opening it and pouring it into his cup before putting the cup up, and pouring some for Chloe who giggled."

Chloe: Yeah! Thanks David! I wish I could move stuff with my mind uhh mommy when Am I gonna get telamkanesus too.

"Chloe asked innocently not knowing that you couldn't just go "get" powers, and you had whatever you had."
Alex: Something bad most likely.

"Alex was ready for whatever."
"Sammie looked at her friend and almost cried when she hugged her, she and Pol-Aris had their difference's but when worst came to worst they were always there for each other."

Sammie: Thank you. uh-FUCK OFF

"Some demon had trie dto grab her only to be pushed away at the speed of light gone, as well as any other demons he smashed onto, while Sean continued to use massive blasts of energy, using kinetic energy he began causing several demons to just explode, while sucking more up into gravitational vacumns and using massive blasts of electricity with milions of voltage, amplifying it with cosmic energy."

Castiel: Time..

"Castiel drew the staff of moses from his chest unleashing plagues of locusts on demons, while decimating several more with blasts of angelic energy, with Dale just watching."

Dale: Damn it.
Oliver: WAtch out.

"Dale's spider sense went off as he jumped and Oliver fired a nuclear arrow into the demon while Dale used balls of web using magic to add extra concussive force knocking the creature back and watching a nuclear explosion took place, with Castiel noticing and forming a barrier around them to isolate the radiation."

Dale: Damn it!!!
Oliver: only chance I had to use that one sorry!
Matt: MAN don't be a pussy Spidey! It's just a nuke haha..

"Matt slammed his foot down on some more demons that were about to get Elsa and Laxus from behind."
"Ikon had emerged from his pod, looking over his new pale skin, but feeling incredible, this power, whatever happened he gladly accepted it, he was free from his conscience, his insecurities, he felt liberated better then he'd ever felt in years, maybe the best he ever felt."

Ikon: Truly we are better then ever.
Emma: Oooooh what now master??

"Emma's personality had mixed with Famine's once again, her original innocent like sadism back and even worst thanks to now being Famine again."
Ledge: Alright let's go.

"Ellen wasn't even joking like usual, or trying to be flirtatious, the deaths of Alex and Peter still heavy on her hurt."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Natsu: Just a nuke he says!

Amber: Done! Castiel gogogo! Get us the fuck out!

----

Simon: Your mission is simple. At SHIELD HQ, there is a set of 10 rings. You four and Hank will attack the base, secure the rings, and then leave. I believe Death can teleport you there.
Hank: Will you be securing the ship?
Simon: Indeed. Good luck, my Horsemen

"Simon vanishes"

Hank: Death, take us to SHIELD HQ. You four will provide a distraction, I'll handle the rest

----

"Meanwhile, with the X-Force, Misery is about to locate the ship when rumbling starts"

Marianna: That...can't be good
Scott: Ellen! Barrier! Now!

"The rumbling intensifies and gets stronger as a massive Earthquake rocks the region, and soon what appears to be a gigantic hatch rises up from the ground and from it a super advanced looking space ship begins to emerge. Instantly around the entire area a forcefield appears to protect from all intrusions. Super advanced and capable of warding off psionics, cosmic energy, mystical, whatever"

(For reference [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the ship looks like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the big ship getting rammed in this one )

James: Damn it! I lost contact. Molly, get us a visual of the area

"Meanwhile, up in the space station, alarms start blaring as the SXM are alerted to the happenings"

----

"Mary leads them down the hall. The finally come face to face with a group of mutants, who begin to assault them with an assortment of powers, from fire attack to energy. Mostly all offensive in some way"

Mary: Shit! It's the standard guard! If they know we're here Darksteel is going to come soon

"Mary pulls out a machine gun and opens fire, anti-mugen with a special timer that causes them to explode on impact, sending shrapnel flying inside the target's body. One of the mutants gets his arm severed clean off"

Mary: Come on! Get past them. The reactor is up ahead! Past a flight of stairs

"Peter also engages the mutants and begins punching and wrecking them at super speed, easily dodging through Mary's cover fire"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Castiel: UP UP AND
Olive: COME ONNN!!!
Castiel:............A...WAY

"Castiel's powers activated, and sevral demons rushed them, as they were warped out reappearing at the Avengers tower living room. Sammie collapsed on the table wiping sweat off her forehead, more time had passed for her then them, while Oliver sat down shaking his head hell in two days it was too much."

Oliver: Well good job team phase 2..is complete..of course both phases were equally important.

"Oliver quickly added that so Amber wouldn't curse him, while Dale took his mask off sweating as well."
Emma: LEt's go kill people!!!! Yeahhh!
Ikon: Alright then let's go.

"Ikon teleported them to the S.H.I.E.L.D HQ as they arrived Ikon instantly used TK to snap someone's neck while tearing down a wall while summoning shadow tendrils to begin tearing through agents, and sending forth a blast of plasma, while Emma skipped along happy into another hallway as alarms were now blaring and some agents came."

Emma: oooh snacks.

"Emma focused on them and suddenly screaming was heard as they were all gone, and she laughed, while Zane's phone was going off the emergency SHIELD message, and Kiya could hear it going off, blaring EMERGENCY SHIELD HQ UNDER ATTACK AGENT FURY REPORT."
"Ellen had summoned a barrier around them, while LEdge had his claws out."

LEdge: Ahh shit...I don't get payed enough for this..actually not at all.
Ellen: Now what!!!?
"Alex rushes forward slamming mutants down, punching them, kicking them, ripping them while making his way to the arc reactor."

Alex: Come on PEter, speed boost!

"Alex unleashes a beam of gamma radiation taking out some more of the standard guard before he gets knocked back by a gravity mutant."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 pm

"William growls like an angry animal and dashes forward, punching and dismembering everyone he sees. Anyone that even comes near him becomes to bleed and cough up bile and organs, their organisms going into complete disarray. William was projecting a "death field" around him. Anyone with an Earthly physiology was instantly killed by disease, or punched by his enhanced strength."

"SHIELD HQ authorizes the use of anti-mugen laser weaponry, as the anti-mutant soldiers dash foward and open fire. William senses them and darts forward, giving himself super speed and getting behind a group of them, as they instantly begin dying"

"Hank meanwhile instantly locates the rings and heads there"

"At the Avengers tower, who's nearby the HQ, they can hear the alarms coming from SHIELD"

Amber: Hmm...what's that?

Tyler: It's trouble! Avengers, get ready. Looks like we aren't sleeping just yet

----

"The ship rises high into the air, and the X-Force can see it"

Fawkes: Oh my god...
Marianna: So...we're too late I take it. Now what?

-----

"Peter punches the gravity mutant with his momentum to send him flying into a wall and gives Alex a speed boost"

Peter: Gogogogogo!

"He punctuates each go with a punch. Soon the mutants are joined by the drones. Mary pulls out a grenade looking device and throws it, setting off another EMP that disables the drones"

Mary: Hurry!

"She walks with her back to Alex and Peter, opening fire as she covers their ascent up the stairs to the reactor"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:38 pm

"Ezekiel was passed out as the alarm was blaring, and Rider came out having been drunk and trying to listen to Future."

Rider: I FUCK ON THAT BITCH AND WE LAY UP CODEINE CRAZY POUR DAT BUBBLY man this shit is annoying.

"Rider walked up seeing what was going on and groaned he was too drunk for this. He quickly put on the com and began to mesage people, pressing buttons using his powers he began laughing, all of this was way more entertaining now that he was drunk."

Rider: HEY Guys It's ya boy Silver Rider on the cam, sexiest shiniest member of the Shadow X MEN WHOOOOO! IIGht so guess what tho so like..haha...the world is in fucking trouble..and....yeah..wakey wakey Zekey zekey.

"Rider began shaking Ezekiel then gave him an electric jolt which failed before he sent a shock to his neurons causing Ezekiel to jump up."

Ezekiel: AH wHA GUH
Rider: Wake up sleepy head, the world's in trouble read this.

"Ezekiel could smell the liqour in Rider's breath, as he walked over and sat down tired."
"Ikon distorted the senses of SHIELD agents so they'd turn their anti mugen weaponry on other, and be unable to see the horsemen, while opening his mouth unleashing a sonic scream to shatter the ear drums of agents and literally  make them bleed out, while using his control of sound so it wouldn't affect Hank, Emma, william, and Troy."

Ikon: HAHAHA YEs YES

"Some agents came only for Ikon to cause their insides to boil, and suddenly swarms of bugs came to eat their skin and other agents, while Emma continud using her power to eat more then agents but actually more and turned to some agents absorbing all the liquids in their body causing the agents to fall to the ground dead."

Emma: Whew what a satisfying drink.

"At the Avengers Tower Olive sighed as he was just getting into his bed, wanting to get some sleep, while Dale was watching TV getting up, and Castiel had left back to Vegas to go hang out with a female friend. Matt was in the shower hearing the alarm."

MAtt: Aaah gahhh damnn I was suppose to see ole girl..a nigga can't get a break round here fuck!

"Oliver was already coming to the living room dressed, with Dale putting his mask back on."

Dale:Fine..let's go.
Oliver: Right behind you.

"Sean was in his own quarters looking through pictures of his phone of him and Felicia as he heard the message."

Sean: Again..

"Sammie was in her room passed out drained from her time in Hell."
Ledge: Pray...
Ellen: NO Fuck this! He's not winning again.

"Ellen tried to use TK to tear at the ship using all her power, while Molly was typing on her laptop a visual appeared on the map pressing enter."

Molly: I'm trying!
"Alex goes foward using his weight to simply tear through obstacles bursting into a room seeing the arc reactor, and races over it moving at super speed setting up the device."

Alex: PETER keep em busy for just a second It's about to activate, then bring you and her in the main room come on just run as fast as you can into the machine as the field activates, and we'reeee GO!

"Alex began to activate the device, and began to set hte machine as up, and it began vroooooming up and stuff indicating it was about to start."
"Milo was sitting on the edge of his blunt smoking an eigth in a huge blunt with nothing but some gym shorts on looking at Marie who was sleeping peacefully..nothing felt better after a long day of getting his ass beat by  asgardians and demons then a nice sesh in the sack. He formed fire in his hands to light the blunt again almost down, his eyes blood shot red, this was his second eigth blunt. He was having trouble sleeping even after Marie made him feel so good. Ezekiel's message hit and he sighed, looking at the omnitrix on his wrist."

Milo: Damn it..why now..another thing fuck.

"Milo turned around to start shaking Marie as he hit the blunt taking some long pulls, inhaling kush, he used the power cosmic to make some clothes appear around him, and even blew smoke on Marie."

Milo: Hey hey baby wake up..I know your not gonna wanna hear this but.."Cough" shit but..we're under attack..or this city is come on there's a blunt rolled it's almost done but if you wanna help me finish smoking it before we go

Last edited by Marvel on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Sandra: Oh Chloe dear, we're all different and special in our own ways.

"Sandra didn't want to be direct with a child and that was the easiest way to let the girl down.   She helped Dave bring the food over and everybody started eating."

Sandra: We're mutants so anything is possible.   But right now Chloe, your super special just the way you are.

"She said that to give the kid a bit of hope, even if it was extremely unlikely.   Multi powered mutants existed, Sandra knew being one of the few, but they wasn't all to common.    They could barely start enjoying their meal when warnings from the space station comes in.    Sandra looks up at Dave."

Sandra: Figures doesn't it.

-----

"Troy took his usual destructive ways, a third hall filled with blazing flames with heat comparable to the survive of the sun.   Soldiers never had time to scream before they was burned to ash, they died instantly."

-----

Misery: Well looks like we found the ship.

"He could notice these barriers was effecting his magical properties as well as James mental ones.   This thing was very powerful indeed."

-----

"Meanwhile Katy was one of the first to arrive at the space station after getting the alarm, she started checking the monitors to see if there was a visual of what was happening."

-----

"Kiya spotted the alarms coming in on Zane\s phone but he was in no position to answer. Kiya took the phone answering the call, changing her voice to mimmick Zanes."

Kiya: Fury here, what's the problem.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:12 pm

"The ship is unaffected by Ellen's attack"

Fawkes: Stop Ellen, that's a pointless endeavor
Scott: We'll we can't just sit here!
Fawkes: You're right. Ellen...get us up there. Teleport us above the ship, and then lower us with tk

-----

"Peter does as he's told and runs as fast as he can into the machine, activating the portal to the past"

Peter: We are a go!

Mary: Hurry up then and get i-

"Mary's voice is silenced in a single blast of a drone, hitting her square in the chest as the beam sends her flying black, lifeless"

Peter: NO!

"Peter uses his speed to vibrate and break through the drones before they can adapt, slowing down the explosion so he can escape"

Peter: Grab her Alex! We gotta go!

----

"Marie waves the smoke off"

Marie: Ya know I don't smoke Mi...what did you say!

"Marie gets up in a rush and heads to the bridge in a hurry. As Milo gets ready to follow however, the door closes and his room gets enveloped in a force field. Iliria appears in front of him"

Iliria: Helloooooo~

---

"Nono flies forward at insane speeds and punches Ikon in the face"

Nono: You! You are Ikon! Why have you turned on us again villain! I shall take great pleasure in bashing your skull in Hunter!

"Nono had not forgotten what Ikon had done in the name of the Hunters. Meanwhile, Pol-Aris takes control of several anti-mugen energy rifles and opens fire on Troy. Tyler is standing above, looking at the four enemies"

Tyler: Okay team. I've confirmed Ikon, Troy, someone who the database appears to confirm as Emma, and William. All of them are omega class mutants. We got our hands full here

Amber: Yeah yeah yeah! Stand back Avengers!

"Amber teleports behind Emma with a stepping disk and slashes and her with the soulsword before blasting her with hellfire"

Tyler: That rash woman! Nono is going to need help with Ikon, that's you Matt and Castiel! Natsu, Elsa, Laxus, go back up Amber Parker with Emma! Oliver, Dale, evacuate the wounded. Sean, I need you to take on your quantum energy form and engage William. He can manipulate people's biological structures, you're one of the few we got that can handle that.

----

"Up at the bridge of Station X, Filipe, Isabel, Yama and Anna had all gathered with Ezekiel and Marie. Yama quickly uses his powers to end Rider's high"

Yamairo: Sorry kid. We need you sober. I'll help you acquire some more later. What's the situation Ezekiel? James can you read? James? We don't have our telepath. Sandra, hurry on up here, James' not responding

--

James: Yamairo was calling me, damn it. Jesus that barrier...hopefully the SXM can break through it and I can contact the X-Force

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Dave: I mean surely we have enough time for dinner...look for once let's think about the family..they just got out of Hell..if it gets that bad that they NEED us I'm sure they'll call again..

"Dave had to be careful to communicate with Sandra on their own secure psi-line they made so that Cassandra and DAvid couldn't just listen in while Chloe seemed happy by the answer."

Chloe: OKay! your right I am super special cause I can do this!

"Chloe focused on her own power, thinking about hawaiin punch, and making another one appear next to the one that was now half empty as people were pouring up."
Alex: NO DAMN IT!!! I should have just used my own self as a source!

"Alex raced over to MAry grabbing her, and racing back over to Peter and with him through the portal taking the three of them into the past."
"Milo was wondering what was happening and then it happened, the one person he never thought he'd see agian, the mother of his daughter, and someone he hated oh so very much for almost ruining his relationship."

Milo: You...how?!
"Ikon laughed as Nono bashed in his head, and he began to regenerate already getting ready for a fight."

Ikon: Oh please..you piece of scrap metal, the Hunters wiped out your kind long ago, I suppose your just some trash we missed!

"Ikon used his gravity powers to add more and more gravitaitonal pressure to Nono, while his eyes were aglow with enery and he unleashed optic beams on her. Matt grew to larger sizes going after Ikon to have his chest slashed open by TK, and then using control of nerves to bring him into immense pain every fiber of his being causing him to cry out bringing him to the ground bleeding and reducing him to his normal size as blood poured out laughing. While Sean became pure quantum energy and converted the ground beneath William into sand causing it to swarm around him like waves of water then forming a field around the sand and causing it to be as radioactive as a nuke that just exploded point blank."

Sean: COME ON THEN!

"Dale and Oliver did as was instructed getting people to safety. WHile Emma was in pain from the slash, and the hell fire burned her soul causing her immense pain as she fell to the ground before using her power on Amber to absorb her, and half the floor/hallway she was on around."
"Rider stumbled back, the sudden sobriety was too much and he shook his head."

Rider: Whaat...the fuck that was weird. Oh my bad I figured after the demon invasion I could enjoy a couple drinks, no idea round 2 would be so soon.

"Rider sighed for once he wasn't being a smart ass either, he genuinely expected the day off, he just happened to stumble upon Ezekiel sleeping, and figured he'd do the right thing even if it probably meant his day off was over. Clearly Hell, and everything was still taking a toll on his mind as his attitude/ego while perfectly in tact juiced up wasn't the same drunk."

Ezekiel: Alright so C.L.O.C pull this up.

"C.L.O.C pulled up the situation with the celestial warship, while there Ellen did as instructed teleporting them above and bringing them down with TK as Ledge drew the mursama blade figuring since it could cut through anything it might help them."

Ledge: HERE GOES NOTHING

"Ledge swung downward as Ellen got them near. Zach himself was at the space station in his room Nate and Ezekiel had helped him get assigned too still drained from his whole cosmic cube ordeal, and laying on the bed ignoring the alarm smoking out of his bong and faded as well off a xanax bar he'd taken for his anxiety as well as to not care about the fact that he was still alive."

Zach: Fuck it....dosendd madder no mwowerre...

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm

"Ledge manages to cut an entrance into the ship"

Fawkes: Well I didn't order it, but this works. Everyone in!

"The rest of the X-Force follow Ledge inside"

Marianna: What now boss?
Fawkes: We head to the bridge. That's likely where Simon is

"Fawkes draws his handgun, as Erica draws both of hers, and Fawkes takes point with Ledge"

"Alex and Peter crash back into the present with Mary. They also bring along Mary's celestial gun (she was holding onto it). Mary isn't responding"

Peter: Wait wait! I'll just...oh god she's...she's already

"Peter is shocked. It all happened so fast, and yet so slow. He felt slow for the first time in a very long time"

Peter: DAMN IT!
James: Alex?! Peter? You're alive! What...oh...

"James knew right away what had happened to them. He goes silent, staring at the wall, not saying a word"

James: Get...go to Baghdad when...when you can.

---

Iliria: Aww, you don't look happy to see me darling. As for how well

"Iliria paces around the room"

Iliria: You have to thank your friend Kano for that. When he opened the gates of Hell, the instability allowed me to break through the portal in the Brimstone. Your friend Amber tried to stop me buuuut~

"She leaves out the fact Amber is alive and fine, instead implying she failed and died. Milo is of course unable to contact anyone outside the mystic barrier Iliria has erected (haha erected)"

-----

"Yamairo, Anna and Filipe all try to teleport, and fail"

Yamairo: Anyone?
Anna: Nope. It's walled off. What is it?
Ezekiel: According to CLOC, it's celestial
Filipe: Celestial...wait! Didn't James say that Simon had succumbed to his Horsemen of Death persona
Anna: You think that's him down there?
Filipe: It's either that, or something else. But if it's celestial, it's not good that much I can tell you

----

"Amber teleports away from Emma's absorbing attack using the stepping disks, gets behind her"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World! Refract! Ice Tendrils of Ikthalon!

"She multiples her energies and then unleashes a massive ice spell to free Emma solid and immobilize her"

"Sean witnesses as William heals through the nuke, smoking coming from his mouth almost giving him the appearance of a demon. Unable to attack Sean directly, he seems to realize it and begins retreating"

"Nono extends her hand and begins absorbing the optic beams while the gravity weighs her down. She takes her other hand and fires her own beam back at Ikon"

Nono: Take this Hunter slave!

"Meanwhile, Hank is making his way through the base, using his location powers to find the exact way, making sure to avoid guards. However, he eventually runs into a squad and begins a firefight with them. He uses the walls to his advantage, throws a grenade down the hallway to incapacitate a few more and then runs up to the final ones as they're recovering from the explosion and punches their heads clean off with his fist, continuing down further"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Ledge: Fuck yeah!

"Ledge was glad his plan to use the Mursama Blade had worked to make them an entrance.  At least they were starting to make some progress and Ledge sniffed the air for any enemy force, and then  beckoned them with his claws leading them forward into the ship."

Ledge: This way
Ellen: This time's gonna be different..no one's dying.

"Ellen focused thoughts of Alex and Peter's fate heavy on her mind as she hovered along behind the X Force."

"Alex just froze as he realized what happened and tensed up clenching his fists breathing heavilly as he grew more and more angry. It seemed more strength was surging into him as he was more then mad he was furious."
Milo: Not happy is an understatement of how I feel about seeing right now Illiria.

"Milo didn't think the day could be worst, they'd already fought off a joint Asgardian-Demon invasion on earth and in hell, so maybe there's some city being invaded by something...but he didn't think it was going to end up with the bitch who almost ended his relationship not once but twice, the second time being nearly permenant."

Milo: Kano....what!!! Dumb selfish bastard just like his wife putting themselve's above the whole fucking world now she's back!

"Milo was regretting having not retained a percent of Alex's powers because he was steaming with anger, to the point where if any traces of Banner's abilities where present in him he felt he'd be angry enough to fight Alex at full power. But oh no Illiria couldn't stop with that, mentioning Amber...potentially dead, cosmic energies began to build up in his hands the energy starting to surge more uncontrollably the more he thought about Amber."

Milo: I swear to god..you wanna fuck with me.. and my life fine I can deal with that my life's been pretty much fucked so you in it can't make it worst..but if you touch my friends..I don't care if your a outer god or fucking Eternity..and.. even if I have no powers at all I will find you wherever you are and I will kill you.
"Rider gathered cosmic energy and attempted to try to teleport in but failed as well groaning."

Rider: Damn it...I can't get in there either.
Ezekiel: We have to figure out a way..somehow..wait...you're all not thinking, none of you can break in seperately but maybe a combined effort. Anna use your powers to supercharge Rider..
Anna: I can't..do.
Ezekiel: I mean pump him full of kinetic energy as much as you can muster in one burst, Rider you can convert that your use the power cosmic to supercharge mutant abilities exponentially..especially with the extra energy Anna imbues in you,  then it's all simple supercharge Yamairo and teleport while simultaneously using some more of your own power cosmic to teleport as well, and the finishing touch someone go detox that fucker Zach now and bring him here he dosen't have to come on this mission but..he better make the probability of this fucking teleport 100% and then we send in our A team as many people as we can get in that fucking ship to shut this celestial shit down.
Rider: Shit...On it.

"Rider moved at the speed of light bringing Zach back already detoxing him, filling his mind with the details of Ezekiel's plan  and making a small square of water enlarging it to the size of a towel and telekentically slapping Zach in the face and chest with it to shock him up as Zach stumbled up from his benzo and mary jane haze all of sudden the whole process stumbling from thoughogly intoxicated to stone cold sober in an instant making him somewhat nauseaus  for a second."

Zach: God damn..wake me up like that I could have done this high! Fine fucking make this happen this plan sounds like some typical last minute impossible shit so get everyone who's coming cause Ezekiel's right even with my powers this is feeling like a one time thing.
"Emma looked around for Amber but was unable to react before her magic immobilized her in ice leaving her incapable of doing anything else."

Sean: Damn his power is insane, but I think I know what I can do.

"Sean hadn't been expecting him to be able to take the power of a nuke and still be moving, but he decided to use his powers and go a different route to deal with the escaping horsemen. Simon focused his quantum energies and tapped into kinetic energy with one yank slinging nearly all of William's kinetic energy from him into sean's own energies, then converting the ground and all around him into jello while giving it the density of admantium and asgardian uru to hold William."
"Ikon yelled as the beam of energy hit him as he made no attempt to dodge it instead using Terrel's ability to become infused with the blast itself and then reverse time on the beam aka him being reabsorbed into Nono taking over her body and grabbing the ground using molecular fusion once more to fuse into the ground then emerge from Nono's body made of the same substance as the floor immobile as he exited her body materializing above her grinning."

Ikon: Ahh....you look so good as a statue imprint in the floor robot slave...Night Night

"Ikon laughed as his eyes became red indicating they were surging with optic energy and fired them at the Nono statue at super speed."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:23 pm

"Misery followed the group inside the ship, He knew Simon was going to be a tough fight, the entire group had to bring their A game including him."

-----

Sandra: I'm sure your right. Lets enjoy ourselves, James will contact if it's serious anyway.

"Sandra smiled to Chloe."

Sandra: Yep that's very special sweetie.

"Just as Sandra said that Yamairo call."

Sandra: Damnit Yamairo just said James isn't responding. Look I gotta go and see what's going on. Take care of the kids will you.

"Sandra stood up from the table."

Sandra: I'm sorry guys, gotta go. Enjoy dinner will guys, I'll be back soon as I can.

"Sandra teleported off to the station, she wasn't happy but James was a friend. If something happened to him she had to check it out. She arrived seeing the group gathered."

Sandra: Hey Yama, I'm here.

-----

"Troy made sure to avoid the weapon fire, he couldn't be sure but he suspected more then normal weapons. Troy turned his flames upon Pol-Aris and infused it with cosmic fire."

-----

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Tie yawned and Earrings was texting while Ruth was talking. The fact Tie didn't have the biological urge to yawn and Earrings having the ability to communicate mentally instead of through text was a reminder of why many angels found them infuriating.

"Your acting as if we shouldn't seek out these powerful demons. Those are the only ones worthy enough to challenge me. Brother who are you sexting?"

"I'm se-texting Ashe. Kind of want to see what a half demon/angel can do. Don't ask why he's like that Ruth I literally found nothing on who or what he is." both of them didn't bother responding to Ruth about the Rift. Either they agreed or weren't ready to spill their reason for it yet.

"Essentially he wants start another harem."

Earrings rolled his eyes and started thinking about his battle with the Sorcerer Supreme. "Oh yeah she was pretty good. Honestly that last attack kind of left a permanent mark on me. She can find pretty easily and I could sense her. I remember she was on Asgard not long ago."

------------------------------------------------------

Both teams were getting equipped. Hideki was ready at this point. "This honestly is just simple business. While she's paid you handsomely your still owed a few favors for what you've done. Plus if Mao has the information she wants then it'll be worth it."

Everyone got in the pods and were ready for descent. The pilot flick the switches. "Drop in 3...2...1 DROP!"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:50 am

"Ruth glares at Earrings, and walks over, yanking his cellphone"

Ruth: Focus! Yelena Rasputin! The Sorcerer Supreme. Use your damn Rift enhanced enochian sigils to find her...pardon the language.

"Ruth's time on the planet was starting to show. Her gaudy holier than though attitude and speech was being replaced with the mannerisms of a constantly angry human"

----

"Hei tenses himself, putting on his mask, and then DROP, and he's flying through the sky. Back at the ship, Huang heads for the ship's cockpit and sits down at the co-pilots seat, lighting a cigar"

Huang: You don't mind right buddy. Looks like they're on cue. Awww shit!

"Anti-air energy batteries begin to open fire on the drop pods"

-----

"It works. William's left trapped, growling and snaring like a wild animal, Before Amber or Sean can react, Nono is about to get blasted, glaring at Ikon"

Nono: Do it then fiend!

"Just then, boom! The laser gets deflected and sends Ikon back a bit, as Tyler jumps in front and shields Nono and his impenetrable shield"

Tyler: Not today villain!

"Amber flies towards Ikon with a levitation spell and then applies a shockwave spell to send him to the side before he can fire on Tyler and Nono again"

Amber: Haha! You almost had her there bitch. How's it feel getting denied a kill by a regular human? And now you're fighting ME!

"Pol-Aris raises her magnetic force fields and defends from Troy's flames, being pushed back"

Pol-Aris: Cosmic flames? I did not know others besides the Phoenix Host could use these. Well go, I no longer have to hold back!

"Pol begins to focus, the area around her sparking with electromagnetic power, and then she blasts with a massive beam of electricity, so huge it can be seen throughout the entire island of Manhattan as it blasts into the sky. After, Pol-Aris is left panting"

----

Iliria: Come on now. Don't you think you're exaggerating just a bit. I mean you're acting as if I killed someone! Well...important!

"Iliria tries to make it a sort of stand up punchline, but when Milo doesn't laugh she just frowns"

Iliria: Oh fine. Serious then. You're mine Milo Ventro. That little girl Marie Holden and the, what the Marie call her, oh yes! That cow Sandra Fuller will get in the way no longer

"She walks up to Milo, gets on the bed and crawls over till she's straddling him, holding his head in both her hands"

Iliria: I told you a veeery long time ago. The strong~ belong~ with the strong~ Oh~!

"As Milo prepares to push/blast her off she bamfs to the entrance of the room"

Iliria: Speaking of Sandra, she's on the station. If you'll excuse me I'm going to go...say hi

"She steps outside the room, leaving Milo stranded. As she approaches the bridge, all the regular people begin to feel splitting headaches, as if their minds are being assaulted with drills of madness, and as if on cue, pass out, minds rended in half. Sandra and Rider are left awake."

Marie: This...it's...that...

"Marie seems to recognize who it is before she passes out"

Sandra: What the?! Hold on guys
Iliria: Now now...don't go waking the children. After all wouldn't want them to get hurt, would you Phoenix

"Iliria appears on the bridge, space around her distorting. Rider can sense the otherworldly powerful energies coming from her, and Sandra can feel the strange, seemingly incomprehensible psionic energy"

Iliria: It's been a while. Heard you been busy carpet munching. Sucking off Milo just got too boring for your cheating fetish darling? Poor Dave. I suppose he should have expected it. Trying to hold a marriage with the host of the Phoenix force, as if he stood a chance. Maybe I should comfort him. I mean you DO let him see other people right~?

"Iliria seemed to know all about Sandra's extra marital affairs. She comes out of nowhere with this level of info"

----

Peter: Alex, we gotta...we gotta hide the body. Come on

"They were back at the Canadian base, now empty. Peter grabs Alex and the body and runs off at super speed. He leaves the body in the first place he can think of, the abandoned Samuel Ventro mansion. Underground in the med bay of the X-Force base they no longer used. He then runs with Alex and past light speed to where James told them to go, carrying the gun as well"

Peter: This is it. Think we can break it open?

"The X-Force reach the bridge, and indeed find Simon there"

Simon: You...why do you keep interfering? I thought the mission was protecting mutants. That's what I'm doing. Safeguarding our evolution
Scott: Not by genocide! Fire!

"Scott wastes no time and opens fire with his optic beam, as Simon raises up a shield to protect himself. Fawkes makes himself and Erica invisible before Simon extends his hand and protects an invisible shockwave with the intention of atomizing the entire X-Force instantly"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next