Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Yamairo: Yes, it has...Sandra I have a favor to ask. I have a lead I have to follow into the future. Whatever happens in that alternate world, if I don't come back...you need to make sure Milo stops. We can't let him keep doing as he pleases. I have a feeling things are leading down a very bad path.

"Just then, Yama, and Sandra from reading Yama's head, pick up a message from James"

James: Yamairo. You need to come to the Savage Lands right now.

Yamairo: Looks like I have to go. Give my regards to Emmet. Katy! Have you found where Tifanny is?

----

"The Avengers are all sitting down and waiting for Yamairo. Christopher is inputing the coordinates into the computer"

Filipe: So you're saying this is a possible future...how many years in?
Christopher: Well, give or take 20 years. The most curious thing is the branching...see?

"Christopher points at his multiverse simulation"

Christopher: Normally each branch then branches out infinitely...but here, it doesn't. In fact it's a single branch
Filipe: What does that mean?
Christopher: Simply put, there is something making absolute sure that the timeline of this world doesn't not change...in fact...is it me or...

"Christopher reloads the simulation. Then again, anda gain"

Filipe: You okay?
Christopher: Yes...no...maybe? I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Sandra: I'll certainly try, but even with the resources we have stopping Milo is not looking promising if things where to boil over into combat.

"Sandra hated saying that, they had two Phoenix's, a demon among other things and from Emmet's research things still didn't look well for them. Milo alone was bad enough and then he had a few big hitters of his own following him. That was the worst part of all this, the team was split up. United they could ended this by now, but the shape they was in. It was questionable at best."

Sandra: If this trip to the future has anything to do with Milo, anything you discover could help us with this. May as well make sure that information returns safely.

"If Yamairo wanted to go alone it was his choice. But, if there was a chance at discovering something something useful. Sandra wouldn't certainly agree to tagging along."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Yamairo: I don't know what we're going to find there Sandra...if you want to come, be ready. I have a feeling it wont be anything nice.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Sandra: Maybe there is nothing. But if there is anything we can use to help change things now. Then anything is better then nothing.

"Sandra shared Yamairo feeling. This won't be a pleasant trip."

Sandra: Emmet, Roberta, Tenesha babes. I'm going to be leaving you for just a little bit. I'm taking a little trip into the future. It might help against the Milo situation, it might not. But, it's worth the risk. OK, I'm ready.

"Sandra had full intention of coming back, but a future where Milo is in complete control, coming home may be easier said then done. Sandra didn't want to say anything to worry Tenesha or Roberta, she just wanted to tell them why she'll be missing. Though Emmet might voice some concerns."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Noah pointed towads a door off to the side, barred by a bunch of chairs stacked up against it. It was easy enough to hear Bawla's endless monolougs " And then Edward smacked me around and dragged me off by my hair, it was so hot! "

" Open it at your own peril " Garfield advised appearing from a red mist, it had been his idea to quarantine the two.

----------------------------------------------

The party was just getting started, Emmet having dazzled up one of the mansions larger rooms, adorning it with decorations and massive banner proclaiming their victory.   Emmet was sipping a margorita when Sandra explained the time travelling plan and mentally conversed with the other Code:Breakers, it wouldnt do to send one of their own off on such a trip.  Quite a few of them offered to go along,  Riku, Yori, and Ashe being prominent possibilities.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 pm

"There was no telling if taking this trip into the future would yield any leads or not, but with the strongest expectation being that it's probably related to Milo, it was worth the look. Sandra listened as the Code:Breakers discussed sending more of their own."

Sandra: Seems your not the only one wary of this trip Yama. A few more Code:Breakers seem to be joining us.

-----

Katy: Thank you.

"Katy wouldn't mind leaving Tiffany there, it sounds like she'd found a new friend. But sadly she was useful to the team, and SXM needed every member they could get right now. Katy un-barricaded the door and opened it seeing Tiffany sitting listening to Bawla."

Katy: Tiffany, come we have a mission to do. You'll have to play with your friend later.

"Tiffany pouted and looked sad."

Tiffany: Awww but Katy this girl is funny. Funny and fun!
Katy: Sorry but we have to go. Come see your friend again when we get back.

"Tiffany stood up and smiled."

Tiffany: You better not say another word about Edward till I get back. I wanna hear every detail! Very Happy

"Tiffany turned pretty much skipping out of the room, time to save the world again then more story telling. Tiffany proceeded out to where Sandra and Yamairo was waiting and Katy spoke to the others."

Katy: Thanks again. Hope she wasn't to much trouble.

"Katy left with a farewell wave, not waiting long for a response knowing Yamairo was waiting."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Yamairo: Good. Get ready for the teleport

"Yamairo gives a slight warning, and teleports the four of them to the Savage Lands. Once there, he greats James, and then Tyler"

Yamairo: So, what do you have for us captain?
Tyler: We're not sure actually...Christopher?

"Christopher is glued to the screen, constantly rebooting his simulation over and over obsessively without stopping"

Christopher: Nooo! But...maybe, but if that...but then...but, yes...no. Oh...oh dear...

"Christopher notices everyone's staring at him"

Christopher: Things...things might be a bit worse than a thought. Look here

"He reboots the simulation a few times. Everyone's left confused. Everyone, except for James, and Yama, who's eyes narrow"

James: Just tell them doctor.
Filipe: Yeah, because I don't see anything beyond your multiverse simulation...what about it?

Yamairo:...our world is locking onto a single future
Christopher: PRECISELY! Look again...now again. See it yet? The further we go. The more seconds pass. The less paths available. And not just because we pick a branch. No, possible branches, possible futures, vanish. The choices no longer matter. Something in that future, the future Dale's coordinates point to, are locking us onto them. So that it's determined. I...I have NO IDEA what that means for the multiverse theory, what it means for us...what it means for the worlds literally being destroyed by this. The laws of dimensional travel and butterfly effect should NOT allow for this to happen, under any circumstance...
Elsa: Unless...you can alter the very fabric of reality itself. You can produce nature interference on such a level, it ascends past logic.
Natsu: What the hell are you smocking Elsa. There's nothing that CAN do that!
Elsa: Yes there is...sorcery. The five sorceries. Like the one Amber Parker wields.

Filipe: So...Amber might be able to help? But we can't find her!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:31 pm

"Sandra had brought Riku, Yori, and Ashe along when the final decision from the Code:Breakers was decided. Sandra listened in as the others conversed, they hadn't even left and things was already fucked up. It seemed their hunch was right, it was all coming back to the future. But the concept of there only being one possible future, now that was worrying."

Sandra: I could look for Amber myself if Cerebral is unable to find her. But pending her means of staying hidden she may still slip detection.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:34 am

Yori leaned on Riku's shoulder as if half asleep, but he listened. Time Travel, Sorcery and an unchangeable future were all nearly overwhelming but familiar topics. So much of it seemed a little different from what he's used to. All he cared for at the moment was when he'd get another chance to let loose. He did wonder about this determined future. Riku could sense something change within Yori.

The world itself wasn't the same anymore. He thought maybe killing the witch would change it. The only thing he felt after that was a euphoric sensation after mass destruction, but the sensation was still there and not comfortable. it was as off putting as a completely unchanging realm.

---------------------------------------------

When the world is being taken over by one man and the future slowly falling into the pit of destiny. There was only one answer to it. Tie and Earrings appeared in Emmet's Mansion shouting the words. "Lets get this party started!" Tie carried what looked to be a large barrel over her shoulder. It was covered in animal skin and wood. She dropped it to the ground and placed her foot on it.

"I assumed we needed a real drink here. There is nothing like a wine that contains the blood of a Hydra and the salty tears of Loki. Thank my brother for the latter." she grinned widely wondering what spirits Emmet could summon from the Gate of Babylon.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:24 pm

James:...I don't believe she's hiding herself

"Dale exchanges a look with James, grave and worried"

James: She'd never go into hiding as things go this way...she'd either lend Milo a hand, or try and stop him. She wouldn't sit this out...but whoever...WHATever took her, I don't know
Yamairo: It hardly matters...if the issue is in that future, we go and handle it. Once we return, we find Amber. We can hardly linger. Now then. It will be me, Sandra, Tifanny, Katy, and these three friends of that fellow Emmet, Riku, Ashe and Yori.
Filipe: And can we trust them?

"Filipe looks over the three. The Code:Breakers stuck to themselves."

Yamairo: Well, what better way to find out than a little trial by fire, no?
Tyler: Thank you for your help, Yamairo. I would send some of us with you but...
Yamairo: You're needed here Captain. The public trusts the Avengers much more than the X-Men. If there is to be a chance of a resistance, it will be lead by you. Anyway, is everyone ready...I'm going to attempt a jump.
James: Yamairo...wait.

"Yamairo and James exchange a look, Yamairo closes his eyes, and Isabel appears in the room, teleported there by Yamairo's powers coordinated by James telepathy"

Yamairo: Isabel, what is it you need?
Isabel: James Howler has informed me of what you plan to do. I shall acompany you.
Yamairo: But
Isabel: I will not negotiate this. I shall acompany you.

"Yamairo sighs and nods"

Yamairo: Okay then. Extra person. Is everyone ready?

"Yamairo turns to Sandra, Katy, Tifanny, Ashe, Riku and Yori"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

"Filipe may of had doubts but Sandra had full confidence in the Code:Breakers, they all had the same goal in mind, stopping Milo. Besides Sandra was one of them now as of late and was slowly learning more about them. The others quickly confirmed they was ready to go, Tiffany was excited like a child ready for a field trip or something."

Sandra: We're good Yama. Whenever your comfortable to jump, do so.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:40 pm

"Yamairo nods, and closes his eyes, beginning to focus, but nothing happens"

James: Well?
Yamairo: I can't seem to break through. Give me...give a

"Just then, Yamairo's entire body goes into a huge amount of pain, but the group disappears. They reappear in the same spot. There's no ship, just the empty savage land. It's raining. Yamairo collapses to his knees and hands, panting, as Isabel kneels beside him"

Isabel: Yamairo, are you alright?
Yamairo: I...Sandra...Riku...psionic and magic shields now...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 pm

"Sandra is quick to respond to Yamairo's request, spreading the defense to Katy and whoever else needs it as well. Riku gets to work on the magic shields as well."

Sandra: Seems to be a good thing we came after all Yamairo.

"One thing seemed apparent, they wasn't learning much here unless they waited around to see who or what would come to greet them. That could be a bad idea."

Sandra: We should probably move. If you was assaulted on arrival Yama, then we've probably already been exposed. We're hidden now but there could already be forces sent to investigate.

"This was the future and if Omega was any indication they should be very careful."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:28 am

Riku rapidly casted multiple defensive spells in rapid succession, Yori drew a few kanji's to increase the psionic and magical defenses. Ashe remained on guard, his senses expanding out to cover several miles, but it was difficult to get an exact pin point on things, the temporal energy hadnt completely settled in. Riku was keeping a close eye out as well, whatever had attacked Yamairo had moved stupid fast.

" So, should we open up the betting pool about how fucked this world is and how Massive vagina is probably got everyone and their mother's vibrator under his thumb? "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

Yamairo: I wasn't...but yes move us. Take us to...Tohoku. A small little village in the main Japanese island...

"Yamairo briefly considered the safe house in Hokkaido, but he had a feeling that wasn't safe. He suddenly remembered Aya's family home. Even if temporarily, it'd let them regroup and analyze the situation"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

Sandra: With the direction of things in our time, that is probably a save but unfortunate bet Riku.

"Sandra moved the group to Yamairo's desired location."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Continues in:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36