Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Yamairo: I think it should be fine this time. To be fair last time she cut what she saw. It's not exactly her fault the circumstances weren't known to us...but actually

"Yamairo turns to Jericho"

Yamairo: Your idea isn't bad either...if you can nullify it long enough for her to defy Iliria by herself and come to us, Aya can cut it and...

"Yamairo snaps his finger"

Yamairo: No fight required.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Sandra: That would certainly be ideal. Once Amber is noticed missing they are gonna come. This tech is good but can it hide from what's gonna be coming? Avoiding battle might not be possible but it's a better plan then storming Genosha.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Yamairo: Once we have Amber, things will go better...I'm sure of it

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Sandra: I hope so Yama, I really do.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:24 am

In another section of the base, the Code:Breakers were sitting around, having bumped up the defenses. Riku yawned from his spot between Elphaba and Baelfire on a shadow couch he made " Damn this is boring, but you know in times like this, the great Queen Goddess would say it's time for a musical!....oh I suppose you dont do that anymore "

" Oh we still do, mother " Elphaba said with a vigorous shake of her head " Father is most adamant in keeping Grandmothers presence alive within the organization.

" Yep, generally its a once a day kind of thing if time can allow for it "Barbara added in, glad Riku had something, cause she was feeling bored as well. This base was a total downer, much worse then then Code:Breakers own.

Kaiser pulled out something from the gate of babylon, The source of Emmets musical numbers, the staff of Musica " Anything in particular you wanna perform? " grinning more then ever had in the last few years, he'd missed hearing Riku's voice.

Riku jumped up and gestured for Adrian to join him " As two of the only living original Code:Breakers, well existing I guess, lets show these newcomers how it's done! "

Adrian laughed " Sure, what do you have in mind? " he'd missed Riku the most out of the others, they'd been the top two from their days in Tokyo and even after Emmet adopted them all, he still felt Riku was strongest, with him as second.

Riku leaned in and whispered something in the vampires ear, Adrians smile was wide, showing his fangs, the two immediately got into position, as Riku soundproofed the room. Aladdins " Friend like me " started playing, but with a more jazzy feel to it.

Riku:
Well, Ali Baba had them forty thieves,
Scheherazade had a thousand tales.
But master you're in luck, 'cause up your sleeves
You've got a brand of magic never fails

Adrian:
You've got some power in your corner now!
Some heavy ammunition in your camp!
You got some punch, pizzaz, yahoo and how.
See, all you gotta do is rub that lamp, and I'll say:

Riku and Adrian:
"Mr. Aladdin, sir, what will your pleasure be?
Let me take your order, jot it down?"
You ain't never had friend like me

Life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre'd
Come on whisper what it is you want;
You ain't never had friend like me!

Adrian:
Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service.
You're the boss, the king, the shah.
Say what you wish; it's yours, true dish.
How 'bout a little more baklava?

Riku:
Have some of column A try All of column B,
I'm in the mood to help you, dude.
You ain't never had friend like me

Adrian:
Oh my. No no. My my my.
Can your friends do this?

Riku:
Can your friends do that?

Adrian:
Can your friends pull this
Out their little hat?

Riku:
Can your friends go poof?
So don't just sit there slack-jawed, buggy-eyed,
I'm here to answer all your mid-day prayers,
You've got me bona fide certified;
You've got a genie for charge d'affaires.

Adrian:
I've got a powerful urge to help you out,
So what you wish, I really wanna know?
You've got a list that's three miles long, no doubt,
Well all you've gotta do is rub like so, and oh ­-

Riku and Adrian:
Mr. Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three.
I'm on the job you big nabob!
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend,
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend,
You ain't never had a friend like me.
You ain't never had a friend like me

Despite the time gap between them, mere hours for Riku but years for Adrian, their unique friendship shone through, their dance moves were in perfect sync, each naturally atuned to the others movements from all the battles they'd teamed up together on. Their voices worked together in the same harmony, at the end they took a bow to the applause of their audience.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:31 pm

"This was something Abby had gotten used to over her time with Code:Breakers. The musicals seemed strange at first but turned out surprisingly addictive. It helped calm the mood and boost moral. Even Abby has had her turns "on stage" so to speak, despite being adopted and having no birth relation to Sandra, Abby still got comments that she sounded just like her mother. Abby had mixed feelings on the comment but appropriated the jester they was going for with it."

Abby: Well that was a fine performance. Been a long time since I heard Riku sing. It was a nice treat.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:59 pm

"Yamairo walks in mid performance and listens for a while. Grandiose, just a bit over the top, but definitely heartwarming"

Yamairo: People, course has been set. Hate to interrupt...but we have a job.

James: Plan should be for you to get the hell out Yama...

Yamairo: I believe it was Harry that used to say, "shoulda, woulda, coulda". The plan's the following. Part of us, including myself, Aya, and your friend Jericho over there, will pick a nice isolated spot. And there Jericho will perform a magic spell to hopefully break Iliria's hold on Amber Parker.
Gally: Why isolated...?
Yamairo: Because once Amber Parker is free I assume all of whatever hell our dear Emperor commands will break loose. I have something else...who here is verse in infiltration?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Abby: I have some tricks if you need infiltration. But why are you looking for infiltrators if your goal is bringing Amber to us?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Yamairo: Rescuing Haruka. Once we have Amber, I'll go with that team. Keep in mind once that does happen there's no guaranty they wont send everything towards Earth anyway, so everyone else needs to be ready to evacuate...and whoever comes with me will be in a lot of peril.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:31 pm

"Abby knew that name, she didn't think that girl was still alive. Been a long time since their paths crossed."

Abby: Well not like I haven't done suicidal missions before. If the Code:Breakers are truly set on following you through this insanity, then I may as well add what I can. Over the years since your time Yamairo stealth and infiltration has become the jobs I've taken accustom to.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 pm

"After a bit more conversion, that for some reason everyone seems to feel as if months have passed, Yamair, Jericho and Aya teleport off, leaving the remaining ones with Sandra in charge. Isabel remains behind despite her protest"

James: Well Sandra...this is it. I'll give the word. Once Yamairo frees Amber, we'll have very little time to act and disable the security on Genosha.

---

"Yamairo chooses to take them to a secluded little clearing in some forest. Jericho, if he can perform location spells, knows they're in the northwest USA"

Yamairo: This will do. Visited here once while on the run a few years back. It's nice and secluded. Closest anything is a few miles out. Jericho...whatever you need to do to rid Amber of her soul deal, do it. Hopefully she'll track us here once you do.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Sandra: I understand James.   Pray to whatever you want that this actually works.

"Sandra wasn't sure on this current era religious stances not that her own encounters with heavenly forces has been good anyway.   When they went to take on Genosha, it will turn into immediate insanity."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 am

Jericho nodded and gestured for Yama and Aya to step back, he brought his hands up and a large magic circle appeared beneath him. It gave off a green black glow, a powerful magic seemed to seep into the very ozone as Jericho went to work. His empty eye sockets flared with energy as the spellwork began. A blank scroll appeared in front of him. He drew a series of runes on it, writing Ambers name at the center of it.

" To circumvent a soul deal of an outer god is nearly an impossible feat, for those unlike myself who has such intricate knowledge of magic. Be ready, the slightest mistep could cause all of this to unravel "

With that said he pressed his hand on the scroll. His whole body became eclipsed in a deep green light, the ground shaking violently. He'd just crossed into the realm of the gods, a place he'd stepped his toe in a few times. But now he had plunged in head first. He reached out, magic itself beginning to reshape itself around his whim, a window opened and Ambers name flared up " Amber Park, Release!! "

Yama and Aya were nearly knocked back from the backlash but remained upright " Now to see what happens now, its stronger then I ever fathomed, I cannot say for sure how long I can keep it undone, make this count "

--------------------------------------------

The Code:Breakers were all gathered, checking their weapons and other equipment, the usual charge of excitement apparent in the air. It had been decided that Ashe would accompany Yama, along with Abby and Garfield.

Elphaba and Baelfire were happy they would get to fight alongside their mother and wanted to show them what they were capable of. Riku grinned " Your my kids, so I know you can kick all types of ass "

Adrian was looking forward to getting to into a slaughter alongside Riku again. The newer group like Saphire and Barbara wanted to see what thy older generation of Code:Breaker were really capable of. Rahze was going to stay behind and hack into the mainframe, he had plenty of ways to offer assistance and sew chaos. G remained at the back of group, more or less ignoring everyone.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:23 pm

"Almost right away, Amber Parker appears before the three heroes. While physically she appeared no different, her normally blue eyes were blank, heavy shadows around them, as if she had seen and done evil nobody could really understand. Her expression was hard to decipher"

Amber: Yama...what...did you d

"In one quick motion, Aya's eyes flare up with the power of Death, and she sees through. Thin, a sickly green glow to it, but a thread present none the less. Looking at it gave her nausea, something that hadn't happened since her childhood. She draws her knife and cuts. As soon as she does, Amber's eyes widen as she realizes what the three have just done. She gulps, hugs herself and falls to her knees, not saying a word"

Aya: Miss Pa-?

"Yamairo puts a hand on Aya's shoulder and addresses her in Japanese"

Yamairo: Wait...give her a moment.

"He turns to Jericho and speaks English"

Yamairo: Thank you Jericho. It would be wise you return to your team. I believe things will be starting soon. We will be with you once Amber's had some time to...breath the free air shall we say

----

James: Sandra...it's done. We wont have much time now before Iliria realizes it. Take that island!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 am

"On that cue Sandra teleports her group to genosha, a instant wave of Phoenix energy spread across the island taking many unsuspecting enemies before they knew they was even attacked. The rest of the group spread out to intercept the stronger opponents they knew would be on the way.

Meanwhile Abby cast a quick spell to render herself undetectable. She started quickly moving towards the prison cells. Her vectors should be able to rip through anything blocking her way. Hopefully Milo hadn't rigged this place to the teeth with celestial shit."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:42 am

"As Sandra floats in the middle of Genosha overlooking the damage she just caused, she feels time bend itself around the entire island. The people she had downed are returned. Using her psionic powers she pinpoints the source, and out in the distance she can "see" it. Standing in what was once the Shadow League Watchtower, blade facing directly towards her, is Akemi Ventro. Already the forces of the island are mobilizing, the mutant troops readying for the invasion."

Akemi: I have no idea why you willingly returned here to your doom, Sandra Fuller. But if you wish this to be your grave, I will oblige!

"In a split second she's right in front of Sandra and bringing her blade down for a slice, warping space and creating a slash mark that splits everything bellow Sandra, creating a fissure in the ground"

---

"Amber is still panting, but seems to be recovering"

Amber: Y-you...you need to go. Everyone needs to go. This place...
Yamairo: Amber, you need to compose yourself and explain
Amber: This universe...the Great Lock...by god...

"Amber stares up at Yama. Despite calming down somewhat, she is still very distressed"

Amber: You need to get out of this place. Right now! This entire universe...it's already lost
Aya: What are you speaking of?
Amber: The Outer Gods...they've broken the seal here. This entire place is already forfeit...we, I and Milo...Iliria played us both. They have a foothold. They'll use to break through...the Mystic War

Yamairo: Amber! We saved you to get answers. What happened in the past?
Amber: She...she called upon my Soul Deal. Made me work for her. I kept the Outer God presence hidden...hidden so the Sorcerers couldn't sense it. They're drawing the multiverse into a crash course collision with this reality. You need to go back and cut my Soul Deal in the past...and you need to stop Milo. The Outer Gods exist across all planes. They are the same here as they are there. Iliria, she's just an apparition. One Lilith projects across the multiverse as different forms of itself. It started here and bled into the "past". That's what got her out. It wasn't Kano, it was this
Yamairo: Bled into the past...how...
Amber: The Outer Gods do not operate on the same understanding of time as you or I...you need to go back and ready. It doesn't matter if you "change" the past this reality will still exist and they'll still come for you. Do you understand? This is a war across the entire multiverse. Only way to stop it is to seal this universe away. I...the only one that can help you is myself in the past understand?
Yamairo: Wait so you can not use your Sorcery?
Amber: No. I was never returned it's use, no in it's true fashion. I still use the version that requires my incantations, that is not nearly powerful enough. Although I'm still strong enough to get you back home.
Yamairo: Regardless, we will have to go to Genosha. The others have begun their assault.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:10 am

"Akemi made one move and it was close, if Sandra learned anything from last time it's she had to be careful. There was no time for cockiness, she loses track of Akemi for the briefest of split seconds and her head is as good as gone. This girls like Yamairo gone super sayian or something. Sandra flared up with energy as the Phoenix form around her."

Sandra: Came now, you know my daughter. You should know a Fuller never learns.

"Akemi had mental defenses on her mind, not surprising but a bit of a annoyance. It helped Akemi somewhat, she wasn't out yet but also not completely protected. Sandra had no time to work drill into Akemi mind completely as the battle instantly got on it's way, but Sandra and Akemi bending the fabric of time trying to lay kill shot on each other."

-----

"The holding cells was in the lower levels, Abby was making good time especially as the fighting seemed to drawn everybody up towards the main floor. Abby found herself needing to ghost attack surprisingly few people as she ripped through defenses and approached the holding cells."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:29 am

"Akemi senses Sandra trying to enter her mind, and begins teleporting at insane speeds and slashing from all possible angles. Sandra now gets a taste at what Yamairo, a seasoned warrior with time powers, has to deal with as Akemi freezes slashes as trip traps, accelerates time on others, all while still moving and teleporting and attack. And she does all this with the skill of a master swordsman"

---

"As Abby makes her way deeper, she finds that Haruka is not in any of the usual cells. She does know there's supposedly high security cells somewhere in the facility, but she isn't sure. Just as she ponders what to do, a squad of 4 armored mutants open fire. Some with guns, and one gathering and firing energy blasts from his hands"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:14 am

"The sudden attack surprised Abby as she too to the evasive to attack."

Abby: What the hell!!?

"Even if they'd seen someone had broken in, they should not be able to see, hear, or sense Abby herself. The spell Abby cast on herself should of even gotten her past security systems. Nobody had touched her, how'd they find her? Abby took cover as energy blasts rained down explosions. Managing to avoid harm it was time to swap spells. Abby went through a quick enchanting."

Abby: OK you bastards, try this.

"The enchanting Abby used gave her the abilities of her father basically. Downside was she was fully visible now. Abby launched her vectors into a spacial warp, instantly 2 of the 4 men are stabbed in the back of their heads by the vectors. They fall dead and Abby steps out from her cover."

Abby: Well boys I don't know how you found me, but it was the biggest mistake of your lives. I tell you what, take me to Haruka and you 2 won't wind up like your buddies.

-----

"Sandra found herself in a far bigger struggle then she bargained for, luckily she was getting a read on Akemi next move, she was in her mind deep enough to know slightly ahead of time and keep herself alive. But Akemi was so fast Sandra had no time at all to force her way through the remaining blocks, Sandra found herself in constant motion and on constant defense. For now this was working but Sandra had to find a way to slow Akemi down, even if she could get a second Sandra think she might be able to end this."

-----

"Meanwhile the rest of the team has engaged other Genosha troops such as Cassandra and Kiya."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 am

"Abby hears clapping, and beside the two remaining soldiers appears Leo, one of the four lieutenants of the island"

Leo: Sup Abby! How ya been? Hate to break it to you, but you forgot lil'ol me and my foresight. Now then, for old times sake how about you get your saggy breasted old self to drop those weapons before I'm forced to hand you your ass

"Leo smiles confidentially and gets ready to fight"

---

"As Cassandra stares down the team, Gally takes the forefront"

Gally: You...Cassandra Fuller, holder of the Goblin Entity. I will be your opponent. The rest of you handle any more forces they bring our way.

"Gally's body glows with angelic power as her wings materialize and she shoots herself towards Cassandra"

---

"Before Sandra can consider what to do next, she suddenly feels the psionic energy she's projecting to read Akemi being absorbed. She barely has time to acknowledge future Stella staring down from bellow with her hand outstretched, absorbing her psionic energy into herself, before Akemi gets a clean shot and cuts right along her chest, a deep gashing spilling blood and forcing Sandra to back away, as Akemi teleports down to the roof besides Stella"

Akemi: Your telepathic and telekinetic powers won't save you with her here. Prepare yourself, Sandra Fuller of the past, for this is where you meet your end

"Just then, Yamairo, Amber and Aya teleport into the fray"

Yamairo: Sorry we're late Sandra. I'll take over from here if you don't mind. Aya, you know what to do

"Aya nods and darts off. Before Stella can move to follow, Amber blasts a bolt of hellfire in front of her. Amber's eyes are glowing with rage"

Amber: Sit. Ooooh god I've been waiting a long time to hand everyone their ass.
Yamairo: Amber...focus on preparing the planet for whatever's coming. And disable the psionic dampeners here and wherever else you can.

"Yamairo draws his blade and walks forward"

Yamairo: Sandra, as much as this might sting, I'm afraid it'll take both of us.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:09 am

Abby: Saggy breasts and old. Wow I'm impressed kid, your throwing out insults a toddler can come up with. Unfortunately you have two options. You tell me where Haruka is now, or I kill your two goons, capture you, and force the information of you.

"Abby was pretty sure she could get around Leo's foresight, problem is Leo may not give her the necessary time to call on the proper spell. He is a young and cocky kid however, that may be his downfall. Abby readied herself for a fight."

Abby: Show me what you got, boy.

-----

"Cassandra called on the Goblin Force, her energy shaping a Goblin. She flew forward her energy colliding with Gally's."

-----

"With the stand still Sandra was able to close her wound up."

Sandra: Hey last time we may been enemies, but lets not forget all the times we worked together. I have no problem working alongside you. It'll be like old times.

"Yamairo and Amber came in just in time, Akemi was trouble enough but Stella added to the mix really put Akemi in the clear advantage. Now though things was more evened up. Sandra was already working to re-establish a connection to Akemi."

Sandra: Yama I can get into Akemi mind enough to get her thoughts, be it won't last long with Stella constantly zapping all the energy I put out. We get Stella out of the way, I think with the two of us I can get enough time to break into Akemi mind fully and take her down. But more important then even mind blocks or dampeners, I can overpower them. Most important right now, Stella has to go. Perhaps Miss Parker would be so kind as to assist, we can get this done. Abby is inside already looking for Haruka.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 5:40 am

The moment the Code:Breakers landed on the island, music started blaring out of nowhere, Kaiser raised his arm and this seemed to be some signal for the members all raced off, leaving Riku, Elphaba, and Baelfire. Yori had immediately slipped into his sword form, appearing in Riku's ready hand " Heh, how about a little family stroll? "

overhead, airships began descending, opening up to allowing the enemie soldiers to pour out in mass. The air screamed as Riku raced forward in a wild burst of speed and unleashed a massive blade slash of chaos energy that cleaved through through half of the enemy ships. The others weaved through the explosions.

Elphaba strode forward and unsheathed her sword " In my right hand magic and my left hand chi " the two opposing energies fused and enveloped her in an emerald cloak " Bunshin No Just X10 " ten solind clones sprang to life and leaped upon the enemy. Moving so fast they the soldiers appeared to be diced apart by invisible slashes.

" Wind magic: Kamitachi! "

Employing wind magic her sword attacks became aided by the wind, adding to the lethality. Following after his daughter, Kaiser created one hundred shadow clones, each wielding a weapon from the gate of babylon. The real Kaiser was sticking close to Riku, his robotic enhancements allowing his to rip the enemy soldiers apart like wet tissue paper, he even showed off a laser beam in his right eye, much to Riku's delight.

As the rest of the family slaughtered the enemie forces, Baelfire seemed content with just watching, but this made him a mobile target and soon he found himself surrounded. He gave no impression that he was remotely worried, still smiling "No faith " reality warped so violent that a massive portion of the battlefield was obliterrated, a sea of blood replacing it. Baelfire standing on a large cross that seemed to made from some flesh like material " Mother, have a shown a good display? "

Riku was stunned, even as he shoved Yori down some guys throat, and pulled him back out, along with most of his internal organs. Holy shit! The amount of power he'd just put out was riddiculous, of course he was grinning proudly " Fuck yeah kid! Keep up the mayhem and destruction "

Baelfire nodded and it began raining massive machine guns, opening rapid fire. Meanwhile a dark cloud was spreading over another portion of battle field, black lightning pulsed from the sky to the groun in giant bolts. Adrian was laughing as he seized control of the magnetic field surrounding the island.

Barbara had assumed one of her full body demon take over forms and fought alongside saphire who wielded her giant scizzors. Jericho appeared on the island, bringing a wave of the undead with him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Garfield appeared beside Abby, holding some random guard his teeth, having finished draining him dry, dropped the withered body " Sorry, got caught up with the buffet " he was feeling pretty bloated from all the soldiers he'd drained of blood. He regarded Leo with careful eyes, he looked like a teenage brat, but looks were deceiving and he wasnt one of the islands lieutenants for nothing.

Large tentacles began poking out of his back " Come on, you know how this scenario goes kid, save yourself some humilation, pretty sure your master wouldnt like to hear you got butt raped on the job. The temperature plunged throughout the building as everything was suddenly coated in frost, a certain angel/demon was making his way through another floor of the building, screams and explosions following soon after.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Leo: Oh dear...didn't expect Sandra's weird little hedonist friends here...

"Leo's foresight was already showing him all the numerous ways this would end badly for him. The other two could see his irises disappear as he's seeing the future"

Leo: Well, nothing for it.

"Leo darts forward, bare handed. The other soldier also moves at enhanced speeds towards Garfield and Abby while the other opens fire"

---

"Amber had already disappeared, floating high above the island and putting out spells"

"Akemi could feel the damage all around the island. She didn't have much of a choice, she had to use all her powers."

Akemi: Stella!

"Stella quickly gets between the fighters and Akemi and forms a massive shield of solid matter from all the psionic energy she's absorbed. Sandra trying to poke only increases the power of the shield. Inside Akemi drops to one knee and stabs her sword into the ground. Both Yamairo and Sandra can feel as she begins to take control of time and space around their area"

Yamairo: This might be more complicated! On your gua

"Before Yamairo can finish he's assaulted by what seems like dozens of slashes, as Akemi begins to project herself around the entire area, omnipresence. Sandra is assaulted in the same way, as any attempts to reverse or stop time are easily countered by Akemi's stronger powers."

Yamairo: Damn it! The only way this ends is if we get to Akemi's physical body but I can...barely damn think!

"Yamairo is barely staying alive and dodging. Meanwhile all the Code:Breakers start to feel the same effects as Akemi's, attacked from all angles by what appears to be a presence of Akemi projected into space"

"Meanwhile, Stella contacts Leo, Avery and Anya"

Stella: Leo! Avery! Anya! Get here right now I need help defending the princess!

"Of course Leo doesn't answer, but Stella has no time to think about it, as she creates a row of cannons filled with anti mugen bullets and aims them at Sandra and Yamairo, further putting on the pressure"

"Isabel had risen to the air and was bringing down lightning upon the rows of enemies. As Akemi counter attacks she finds herself barely dodging each blow by sensing the disturbance in the air. She spies Sandra off in the distance and flies towards her"

"Gally begins to lose the confrontation before suddenly she shines, the outline of her angel form appearing as she materializes her archangel swordspear in her hand and brings down it's blade on Cassandra, creating a massive burst of enochian energy that fills the sky with light, pushing Cassandra back. With the incalculable strength of the archangels she brings down the blade as she dashes and light speeds towards Cassandra"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:48 pm

"Avery is in the process of making contact with Codebreaker forces. I will assist the Princess." Anya calmy said as she walked past wreckage being eaten by her millions of nanomachines that flew through the air and dug into the earth. She carried her guitar but was still wondering what to play during this carnage.

"Imprison." The space around Yamairo transformed and warped into a solid structure. Millions of tiny nanomachines formed into a cube like structure around him. He could barely react as he was trapped in a tiny room with a Master swordsman. Each scrap he made against it while blocking barely caused any damage. The walls were strong and also alive.

"Yamairo is isolated but likely resourceful enough to escape my cell. Now lets handle the rest Stella." Anya touched the stings of her guitar contemplating just for a moment on what to play for her team. At that point she shrugged and started playing.

The moment she began her music slowly connected to every member of her team. Even every soldier felt more empowered. The abilities of her team grew increasingly powerful. Attacks became faster and hit with more fury. Anya smiled as she danced to fighting while playing. She still knew this was a battle and gave orders mentally to her machine army. Isabel found herself dodging large spears that would merely disperse then reform when hit with lightening.

"Scourge..." Riku and Yori could sense a power building up as if it was right behind him. "of GOD!!!" Riku spun on his heel and parried an attack. An explosion of light appeared as a blade connected with Yori. The ground split and shattered as an explosion rocked the battlefield

"Damn you aren't dead from that? Thought that weapon would've worked." Avery rubbed some of the dirt from his blond hair his darkened hand genuinely confused. The longsword he wielded turned into a beautiful gold dagger. Kaiser noticed and knew from what treasury it was from. "Oh well, surrender or I flay you." he seemed calm almost as if he was tired of this, but it was clear he knew how they would answer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:41 pm

"Abby uses her spacial powers to disappear, the next second the soldier with the gun falls dead, a hole in his head."

Abby: One.

"Abby teleported again to intercept Leo. Abby got stuck in the face for her efforts but she had expected it. Abby doesn't delay and pushes through the pain, teleporting a second time. Leo eyes turn white again but Abby is already behind him at this point and strikes him with a elbow to the back of the head. She then pinned him to the wall with her vectors. She spits some blood out of her mouth indicating Leo clocked her good and had probably knocked a tooth out."

Abby: Good try but not enough. Now you know what I'll do to you, so you best speak up. I wouldn't count on your goons for help, they'll fall quick to the Code:Breakers. So I'll ask again, where is Haraku. Or you rather I borrow some abilities from my mothers side, hmm?

-----

"Sandra seen what had happened to Yamairo and now the girl seemed focused on Isabel, but Akemi had so many attacks coming Sandra couldn't even think of a plan. The aura of the Phoenix glowed in Sandra's eyes as this as this assault was frustrating."

Sandra: OK Stella, you want to absorb my energy, lets see if you have a limit or not in this time.

"Sandra power swelled as she combined her time and spacial powers, putting her physical body in a spacial time warp. This seemed to give her a type of intangible effect as she manipulated but time and space around her, but Akemi was good. Sandra could only hope her defense holds up. With that she exploded with Phoenix energy, a outburst of power that seemed to quickly cover the world as Sandra looked to outright overpower Stella with sheer force."

-----

"Cassandra much like Sandra had control over the effects of time and space and had used it to dodge Gally, or so she thought till she noticed a cut in her ribs. It had not cut deep, it just barely broke the skin. But Cassandra expression quickly got more serious as she realized that Gally moving around at light speed could basically speed blitz her, laying strikes before she even contemplates a counter attack."

Cassandra: Alright then, lets...

"Before she could finish Sandra energy had washed over the entire battle field and beyond. The outburst of energy seemed to catch everyone by surprised. Those on Sandra side wasn't eeling any effects, but it was still a distraction Cassandra took advantage of. Shielding herself from the Phoenix Cassandra launched her own attack towards Gally."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next