Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 am

The real fight had just begun, Illiria displayed her true power in a massive display. Most of team, like Noah, Tanesha, and Kaiser were grounded. Genesis had summoned Jeann d'arc and erected a holy barrier around them. As Emmet joined Sandra and Cassandra for a massive cosmic attack, along with Tiffany's portals. He took it a step further, nodding to Riku.

The demon grinned and opened several voids of darkness, he etched kanji in the air and gestured to Tiffany with a sock puppet and a banana, she smiled broadly and mimiced his actions. Her portals and his voids lined together, he added more kanji, creating a giant looping tunnel that seemed go on forever.

One of the portals opened up in front of Ashe, Tie, and Jericho and they instantly understood what was going on.

Ashe was used as a focal point for his own power and a spell from Jericho. A pair of black wings burst from his back, incredibly distorted, as though unsure what form to take to gain stability. He charged up a wave and demonic and angelic energy in the form of a massive blizzard and sent it through, Tie sent her own powerful attack through. Riku waved Yori around as though he were conducting an orchistra, all the attacks looping around, not hitting Illiria, but gaining in power and momentum " Lets wrap a pretty bow on this! "

Riku:
Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night; King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;  Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess; Giga Slave!!

The blast blast of chaotic and evil energies fired into one last portal linked them all up and completely engulfed Illria and not just in one combined attack, the numer reached uncountable levels after a few second, hitting her over and over again from all sides, each blast stronger then the last.

-----------------------------------------------

" A snap of your fingers? Thats a little played out dont you think "

Amy whipped around in suprise, find Baelfire standing behind her, while the other Code:Breakers dispersed to different parts of the battlefield as needed. FTKaiser, Elphaba, and FTAbby intended to lend FTYama and his group a hand, only for Baelfire to suddenly take the field. FTKaiser bade Elphaba and FTAbby to stay back, it was rare that FTKaiser would allow his son to take part in something like this. Ever since he'd been born, it was apparent that he was strong. His bloodline was made up of to much for him not to be. So much that FTKaiser feared his potential and sought to keep him out of and all situations that might cause his power to rampage, but here and now given the situation, it was time to let the monster fully out of his cage.

Baelfire cocked his head back and forth, grinning broadly all the while. He was quite sad, he'd finally gotten to meet his mother, only for him to have to go back to his time period, it was most disheartening. Or so he was going off of how his sister Elphaba was feeling, he saw things in a different way then she did, but that was how they had always been. He tapped his chin in contemplation.

" I'm sure mother would say this is a good opportunity for some really graphic shit talking, um oh yes. LIsten here you pathetic bitch, i'm going to strangle with you with your large intenstine, beat you with your left leg bone, mash your internal organs till there in a fine paste, drain every drop of blood from your body, and bash your skull open so your brain matter oozes out and force feed it to you......father would mother be proud of that? "

FTKaiser:.............more proud then really necessary......

Baelfire held his hands out " Hmm, how does sister do it again, I wanna try it again but differently...oh yes. In my right hand hell " demonic energy flared up in his right hand " In my left, heaven " angelic appeared in his left hand " oh right, should honor grandmother as well, Phoenix force " phoenix energy bled out of nowhere and surrounded him " Isnt the Goblin bitch technically our relative as well? " Goblin energy exploded at his feet " In my mind this is all me all within my minds grasp " all these opposing energies harmonized at Baelfires insistance that they couldnt. It gave off a lackluster display, from a shallow view, but on a deeper level, the immense power he'd invoked was evident. He was suddenly holding Yama's sword " To not cut? I have no idea what that means, everything is to be cut, slashed, bled, death. You dont have much imagination, do you? Lets see whose is more fun "

Reality seemed to upheave as Baelfire pointed the blade at her, in the next instant the two vanished and commenced a hyper hight speed and destructive battle.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:01 pm

"Before the attack can hit Iliria, she takes control of Tiffany's portals and and directs the attack into the brimstone dimension again"

Iliria: Mistake number one~ Believing that a god does not control her own world. Mistake number two, sending such powerful energies into said world

"Iliria opens another portal above the Code:Breakers and they see the death they themselves engineered barreling down on them"

Iliria: Might have been a day long ago doing that would hurt me...but now~? I am above you.

Filipe: SANDRA GET THEM THE HELL OUT!

----

"FTAmy matches Baelfire blow for blow, before he catches her square in the face and sends her flying. At first, it seems lethal, but she is completely unharmed, controlling the concept of lethality to completely invalidate the attack"

FTAmy: Hmph, we figured you people were out of fighters of this caliber...I suppose cutting loose a bit isn't too bad then

"She blasts forward at speeds always a step greater than her opponent, and begins putting the beatdown on him, putting her "power" at always enough to hurt him, which causes him to be blasted with everything from magical blasts, to cosmic power, before getting kicked right in the face"

FTAmy: I hope you realize...I am mutant royalty boy. There is exactly nothing a sniveling worm like yourself can even do to the likes of me. I the daughter of Milo Ventro and Iliria Galio.

Yamairo: How are we even going to...
Haruka: We need to disable her powers...antimugen, it's the only way
Yamairo: We'd need to actually hit her with it.

FTGally: Tell James Howler to prepare a barrier around the entire island. Amber Parker should use her sorcery to shield it as it happens
FTAmber: I can't exactly lose focus here!
FTJames: Neither can I!

"The battle in space remains fierce"

FTGally: I shall handle the oncoming storm.

"FTGally glows and projects her angelic form around her"

FTGally: DO IT NOW! And tell the one called Baelfire to keep the princess busy a few more minutes

"FTGally teleports into space. She stares down the fleet of ships"

FTGally: Father...dad...please give me strength

"FTGally points her sword forward and instantly, the sky around the Earth's platforms glows with one massive enochian sigil, with smaller ones all around it. As James and FTAmber each get to work, FTJames controlling and psionically manipulating the workers as they start to reactivate Genosha's, while Amber uses the second sorcery to project a false reality of the events, and FTGally defends the planet from what is now a blinding barrage of weaponry from the fleet of ships attempting to break through"

FTAmber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the world...project...

"Her face strains with effort as she does it to each instance. One slip up, and Amy might see it coming"

"FTAmy meanwhile is walking towards Baelfire, forming a sword in hand"

FTAmy: Here's a fun game. Lets call this sword the "you get cut, you die" sword. If I cut you, you die. Good luck~

"FTAmy again places her speed one level above Baelfire and initiates an attack"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 pm

"Sandra had already moved the team well before Filipe had said anything. Sandra hadn't expected Tiffany to go as far as to tap into the Brimstone, she'd figured Tiffany had just seen portals and started creating portals."

Sandra: Guys we might never hit her if Illira is allowed to keep dipping in and out of the Brimstone like this. That is her realm, she'd goddess there. Riku, Jericho, do you guys know anything in magic that could distract her, maybe make her struggle to leave this realm or even temporarily cut her off.

"Sandra passed a quick glance over Aya after saying "cut", would that be possible? If Aya was able to cut Sandra own connection to Phoenix, was it possible she could do the same to Illira? Even if it was possible Illira wasn't going to stand by and let it happen, they needed a distraction anyway."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:39 pm

"After the attack and Nono being sent flying down without a leg, Iliria has stopped her offensive and just floats there in the air. The entire white house has been atomized and it's nothing but one huge crater and rubble now, with even buildings around start to appear damage and destroyed, especially after that last massive blast"

Iliria: So~? You done? Because I think...yep~

"Soon enough, security forces under Milo start to surround the White House, mostly helping others retreat, but some start to bring weaponry such as tanks and artillery to the perimeter"

Iliria: Might be best if you go. They'll be bringing that antimugen weaponry they usually bring. Maybe I can soften things up darlings, if Fuller kisses my feet~ or maybe puts her tongue to work. Or lets me use the girl she's been practicing said tongue skills on~

"Iliria points to Tanesha and grins malevolently."

Filipe: She isn't...goddamn it, she isn't even phased.
Anna: I saw Iliria and Amber fight once. She used to have trouble with that same spell that the the Riku guy used...she didn't even feel flinch, she just effortlessly redirected it. She used to have a limit, but now...

"Elsa has finished healing the Avengers, who begin to rise. Sean uses his powers to quickly fix Nono with quantum matter manipulation"

Sean: This woman's mental assaults are beginning to piss me right off.
Pol-Aris: Agreed

"Pol-Aris notices the men forming around"

Pol-Aris: I'll handle this. You focus on the sow

"Pol-Aris extends her hand and begins floating. Right away, everything metal around, even the tanks, and the massive artillery, guns, begin to float out of the hands. As they open fire with everything, she easily blocks the bullets and uses electromagnetic shields to block the energy beams"

Pol-Aris: You fools keep forgetting I am no mutant...

"With a swipe of her hand, the entire batallion that had come to encompass the field of battle is pushed away, as then she then closes her fists, and the machinery accumulates into a heavily dense giant ball of metal"

Pol-Aris: Nono! Sean!

"Sean and Nono move to under the ball, and Sean using his massive energy creating abilities, while Nono fires her bust beam, push the heavy ball right towards Iliria at insane speeds for such a massive object"

Iliria: Oh please...

Pol-Aris: Sandra Fuller...if you wanted a distraction

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:31 am

"Sandra had made sure Aya was alright and filled her in quickly on what to do, cutting Illria from the Brimstone seemed like a long shot but if it worked. Soon as Sean and Nono took Illira attention Sandra made her move porting Aya into position to strike Illira."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:13 am

"Aya appears above Iliria with her eyes already glowing. A bright flash beyond anything Aya has ever seen blinds her, but before it does, she cuts every thread coming out of Iliria she sees in one glorious multi slash combo hit. Iliria looks at Aya in a rage, but before she can be harmed, Sean teleports in front of Iliria and uses an energy blast about as potent as a sun to push her into the meteor, containing the blast so it doesn't do any harm. Aya floats harmlessly to the ground with Pol-Aris' help"

"Aya is panting, grabbing her head in seering pain"

Aya: Did...did it work? I can't I can't...see think...

"She's clearly distraught at whatever she saw with her eyes. As the smoke clears, Iliria is nowhere to be seen"

Nono: Is it done...did we just utterly...

"The next series of events happens in a flash. First Nono feels her outer shell on her back crack, before a blow so powerful it sends a gust of wind past her head is diverted just to her side, as Filipe appears behind her with a skillfull deflection, and Anna punches a still living Iliria away"

Iliria: I will have you all...I WILL HAVE YOU ALL BURNED FOR THIS!

...: No you fucking wont bitch...

"Amber appears in front of the Code:Breakers and Avengers, sporting what can only be described as a look of ultimate rage. Her first order of business is pointing to Aya, and she immediately falls asleep"

Amber: Fuller you idiot! You just made a simple human look into the death of an outer god without the Chaos Wave filtering it...I owe you both a great deal right about now
Natsu: Wait so like...she did it? You free?
Amber: Yeah...she cut whatever she saw. I assume she saw the death lines of the soul deal coming from Iliria...mine and a number of others judging by Iliria's anger

"Amber smiles"

Amber: I assume that was the plan Sandra?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:33 am

Sandra: I knew it was a risk but trust me, we had to do whatever it took to free you Amber.

"Sandra immediately filled in Amber on everything going on."

Sandra: At least the gamble seemed to pay off. Lets finish Illira then get to business.

"Sandra could only hope irreversible damage won't of been done to Aya, but given the situation there was no other choice but to go all in or be doomed. Cassandra was already on the attack and followed up Anna's punch with a Goblin attack at Illira."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 am

Baelfire coughed up some blood as he staggered to his feet, he'd never felt anything like this before, was this pain? It was certainly something he'd never experienced or more accurately, no one had ever made him feel it. His body was shaking, but not in fear, he had absolutely no idea what that was, no, this was sheer excitement. A true life and death battle, he'd always been jealous of the others for getting go all out with their very lives on the line. All his fights ended to easily. But here was someone who could push him, force him to realize the true Baelfire!!

Amy suddenly paused in her assault, pain gripping her stomache, it spread up towards her chest, then throat, a large lump beginning to form.

" You talk a lot, far to much, miss princess. Shall I tell what worth your title holds, nothing, absolutely nothing besides your grossly over inflated sense of self. I have no idea who your mother is and your father is viewed as the biggest joke in the multiverse, a clownish man-child with nothing going for him except self masturbatory fetish called an existance. Now does that really seem like someone you should brag about being related too? "

Baelfires voices seemed to be coming directly from inside Amy's head, and not from telepathy but as if he was physically speaking inside her skull. Suddenly and arm shot out of her mouth, causing her to choke " If you really wanna talk royalty, girl, then my blood descends from the demon prince of lust, Asmodeus, to my mother, Riku Darkholme, demon mage of chaos and one of the original code:Breakers. My father Noah Arkson was one of the most brutal execitoners from the church and though he may not have been aware of it, the blood of an angel coursed through his veins "

In a trully grotesque display, Baelfire pulled himself out of Amy's mouth and stood before her, complete fine, still smiling. The Baelfire of before simply phased out of reality as the true Baelfire, a sword reminiscent of Yori's blade form in his right hand " But titles mean nothing, but you define your existance so obsessively by this fact. Let us dispense with the childish games and testing of our abilities and fight a true battle. Death is something I dont comphrehend, so it cant phase me " suddenly chains snaked from both their chest and linked together.

" Lets have some real fun, this game is called " get cut your concept, your existance is erased, meaning nobody will remember Mutant princess, not even daddy, ease up for a second and your finished "

Baelfire received the message about stalling Amy for a few more minutes and was doing just that, but in his own way. He had a better understanding of how she operated now, she pushed her speed and power just a notch above his own, but since he couldnt imagine her trully being faster or stronger then him, reality responded in kind and they kept teetering back forth on the axis of equality. Each strike of their swords echoing across the island and hundreds of miles out.

---------------------------------------------------

The Gate of Babylon opened up, thousands upon thousands of powerful weapons zoomed out towards Illiria. Emmet directed his weapons while cosmic fire bathed over the field along with Casssandra's attack. Tie was instantly on Illiria as well, unleashing blast after blast of angelic energy from her holy sword. Roberta's rage broke through and she lunged forward, a war gods armor equipping to her body with a golden halberd in her hands. Power coursed through her veins, for an avatar of war to be on such a battlefield, she caught Illiria at her back and delivered a fierce strike with her weapon.

Riku cast the ragna blade in combination with Yori as Roberta joined in for a chaotic, war crazed blast. Ashe formed a jagged spike of ice from the ground and directed to pierce Illira through her stomache, Christians demonic wind formed a massive tornado as he played a piano construct formed from his demonic energy, harmonzing the attacks to flow together perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 am

"For the first time in her very short, yet very pampered life, this Amy had been made to feel pain. The shock on her face is clear, the spoiled princess brought down a peg. She stared straight at Baelfire in a rage and snaps her fingers. Instantly the existence of the link taters. She snaps again, the existence of movement vanishes around him, as he's held still. Again, again again. Snap snap snap. Concept of time, concept of space. She takes everything that can possibly give him any sort of self awareness, any concept she can possibly think of"

FTAmy: Oh so I can't kill you...I'LL SETTLE FOR LEAVING YOU A MINDLESS FUCKING HUSK YOU BASTARD! YOU DO NOT DARE CHALLENGE ME, I AM AMY VENTRO! I AM YOUR SUPERIOR

"She goes for the last snap, attempting to erase the concept of life to leave him nothing but a broken mass of matter, but before she can, a glow goes through the battlefield, and the last snap...nothing happens. Baelfire is within a bubble of existence without time, space, movement...but he was alive, and his powers were there still"

FTAmy: What...what happened...why!? The antimugen field! I should be...DAMN YOU!

Yamairo: Is he...did she

"Before either Baelfire or FTAmy can make a move, Amy's head is detached from her body in a single slice of the sword, Akemi stands behind her, having delivered the death blow"

Akemi: You are unsightly.

Yamairo: When did she! Why did she...what just...

"Akemi whispers softly"

Akemi: I know you saw that...Emperor. Come for your revenge if you wish.

----

"As the ranged attacks go to connect, Iliria simply extends a hand. It's as if a nuclear warhead goes off, and ll the attacks are held in place by powerful telekinetic forces. Roberta's pushed back and skids across the ground as she tries to hold"

Iliria: You people still do not understand what I am.

"Her essence is now pouring freely as she calls upon all her powers. Everyone feels it, Iliria is well and truly an entity beyond hope. Despair, mixing with lust, madness overwhelming, corrupting and destroying. Even Sandra can feel it, snip snip snapping at her mind, at the restrains she naturally puts on thoughts of lust and passion as they overwhelm all reason, and all the others are the same. And it's not just the heroes. All over DC the same effects start to be felt, and soon the entire east coast, and it keeps spreading"

Iliria: I am going to have you all pay dearly for what you did today..

Amber: No you're not...I call upon the second magic.

"Amber hits her foot on the ground. Instantly it's as if the minds of all those present is phased out, protected as not here, as Amber walks towards Iliria. Then, the attacks flicker in existence for a single second and restart, and Iliria barely has time to bamf them out of the way, her face looking positively angry, wincing for a second from the pain of all that energy detonating in the brimstone"

Amber: Keep attacking. Don't be afraid of her. You have a sorcerer in your midst. And we are the instruments of Akasha's Witches. Or in non grandiose terms. Keep firing at that self conceited whore! I'll make sure the next attacks get through those damn defenses! Everything you have

"Amber extends the sword"

Amber: Heroes! Move out!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:53 pm

Sandra: Right, lets do it!

"The heroes attack again, Sandra combining her energy with Emmet and Cassandra for a even strong strike then last time. All the other SXM and Code:Breakers assault Illira again, Tiffany takes on a energy power to add her own energy attacks to the mix. Katy combines efforts with Filipe. Riku, Yori, Tie, everybody launches there strongest attack. Christian again harmonized the attacks to flow together and strike Illira with combined force."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iliria: You people will regret challenging a god
Amber: Gods are nothing but what we make of them bitch...

"Amber closes her eyes and focuses. Iliria does the same, and it's as if the battlefield vanishes. And then the dark evil voice rings out"

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night;
King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;  
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess;

Amber: Giga Slave!

"Amber begins shinning gold and dark, as around Iliria space distorts. The attacks fire, and it begins"

Amber: I call upon the Second Sorcery!

"One eye turns red, and she vanishes, Iliria vanishes in a bamf, and the attacks pop out of existence. The atmosphere is quiet, nothing is heard, as Jericho is the only one with enough magical knowledge to follow the exchange. The attacks, Amber and Iliria travel across dimensions as Amber uses her soulsword to guide the attacks into Iliria, who defends through shields, dodges and portals, only for the attacks to be redirected, flickered and as they go, Amber keeps multiplying them with the refraction phenomenon thus creating more and more instances of the blast. Iliria bamfs into a snowy mountain only for Amber to follow and direct the attacks down, Iliria vanishes and the attacks melt through the snow and blast through the mountain, before vanishing after with Amber. Next they appear in a pitch black area as Amber directs the flickered in attacks to her back, barely dodging Iliria's counter offensive as she attempts to skewer her with brimstone flames"

"It keeps going and going. Iliria dodges, Amber ports the attacks with her and after her, powering herself with the energies of the giga slave. In between ports she has to deal with Iliria's own counters and worse, the ever worsening tax on her mind as the outer god's madness chips at her. Eventually they return to Earth 616, above, as Iliria turns to find Amber diving towards her"

Amber: Ragna BLADE!

"Amber fires a massive Ragna Blade, using the last bits of the giga slave's energy to skip the incantation. Iliria barely has time to bamf away as everyone sees a slight shadow out in the sky as the ragna blade explodes. Iliria appears above the destroyed White House again"

Nono: IN THE SKY!

"But before she can even react to anything, a look of sheer terror on her face, which might give Sandra some satisfaction in seeing for the first time, a gigantic blast of magic goes off, as Amber had set the combined attacks to follow Iliria's dodge perfectly across the brimstone as she dodged her ragna blade. DC is covered in a gigantic dome of black, cosmic flames, goblin energy, and just about everything else that was fired at Iliria. However, the city itself, including the fighters, is phased out and kept safe"

"The light fades and clears. As it does, something moving like a meteor is coming to crash right into the team, but Anna moves fast and slows it's kinetic movement until it calmly floats to the ground, placing a battle worn, tattered, severely injured Amber on the floor. Up in the sky, Iliria is still floating, missing her arm, her face severely burned, and panting for breath. Her regeneration not working as part of the attack were the energies of the ragna blade Riku had contributed, which prevents all healing. The look of rage, contempt and pain on her face is evident, especially directed at Amber and Sandra. But she bamfs away"

Filipe: Goddamn it! Is she running. We gotta go after her before she heals!
Amber: N-no...i-it's fine. She's not gonna heal from that for a very long time. She's out.

"Amber starts laughing"

Amber: Thank you all so much...thank you...

"Amber starts to pass out"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 5:50 pm

"Sandra couldn't help having a satisfied grin seeing Illira in pain, that bitch had put her and her loved ones through a lot pain. It was great to see a least some of that being paid back. Sadly Sandra doubted she'd every get to experience toying Illira emotional, but some physical torment was still pretty good. Sandra teleported and kneeled on one knee by Amber."

Sandra: I'm sorry Miss Parker, but you cannot rest yet.

"Sandra quickly tended to Amber's wounds healing her and replenishing her energy if she needed."

Sandra: Lets bring this whole ordeal to a close, no telling how long our future friends can hold out.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:07 am

Amber: What's the plan? What did you find out in that reality? I'm still not entirely sure what's going on, but I know Iliria was planning something big.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:43 am

Sandra: Basically Amber, we need the future Universe blocked from reality. Look, 17 years into the future it took myself AND Yamairo together just to stand up to his daughter Akemi, and even then we losing soon as Stella jumped in, until we got our own help. I'd say they are fighting Ventro's daughter Amy by now. If they get past her, the future version of Illira with the future version of myself in tow, as well as Emperor Milo Ventro himself are all still to come their way. And it may still get even worse from there.

They are fighting a losing battle. Amber, if you can't do this alone, it's come to my attention there are other sorcerers that can help, correct? Lets find them if we must, lets just make it snappy.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:04 am

Baelfire cocked his head back and forth as he stepped out of the fold of reality he'd been watching from. Amy had let her anger get the best of her and had left a wide opening, he'd been about to Strike when Akemi made her move. He was a little dissapointed as to not getting to make the death blow, but as loud as that obnoxious waste of space was dead, thats all that really mattered, and for the icing on the cake.

He walked over to where Amy's head had rolled over and kicked it into the air, catching it by her hair and holding it up. He snapped his fingers in rapid succession, suddenly Amy's severed head blinked as realization passed over face. Her lips flapped feebly, no sound coming out at all. Baelfire held her head up close and grinned broadly at her, much to the severed heads mortification.

" Well, what a fitting end to have befallen one so superior, wouldnt you say? So sad that you had to die and sully the title of mutant princess, by the way, thats an insult no matter how you look at it......oh, I seem to have forgotten who are completely, well farewell nameless head " dropped the head and walked over to the other code:breakers
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Future Amy's body and head disappear as Akemi sheaths her sword and walks back to Yama, giving the sword to him and sitting back down"

Yamairo: You're going to explain?
Akemi: I have nothing to say to you...

FTJames: I'm not sure what she did Yama...her lieutenants are still held up.

"Yamairo and Akemi share a stare down, anyone can notice their similar eyes as they look into each other"

Yamairo:...let them go. In fact, lift your control
FTJames: You can't be serious! If I left the control, Gally up there she'll...
Yamairo: James...do it

"Yamairo's eyes are still locked with Akemi, who stands back up. As she does, Stella, Anya, Leo and Avery return to normal. Akemi teleports them all to her, and then instantly make a formation around Akemi"

Leo: Fuck's going on princess! We fighting to the death here?
Akemi: Codename Honno-ji....

"Leo and Stella give a slight smile. Anya just sighs and Avery nods"

Leo: So it's finally time...
FTAnya: I didn't think it to come to that. I'll get things ready.

"Akemi nods and teleports her to the tower"

Haruka: Okay is ANYONE going to explain what the hell is going on here! Why are they moving again. Why are we trusting her! What's code Honno-ji

"Leo grinds towards Haruka"

Leo: Code Honno-ji is us saving your sorry asses. Anya should have our coms in the right frequency. Tell James to release our soldiers.

"Outside in space, future Gally's barriers are cracking under the assault of the armada future Amy had brought with her. But as it does and she's pushed back, not only do Amber's magic barriers and firing arrays come back to life, the defense platforms around Earth do as well, firing salvo after salvo, now with with increased efficiency and speed"

Gally: They must have beaten her...

"Back down at Earth"

FTJames: They're opening fire...the army's siding with her...

"Yamairo gives Akemi her sword, as Anya patches her back through into Genosha's military's own communication network"

Akemi: Attention! All soldiers of the Genoshan military. This is your commander Akemi. You are to open fire against any and all forces of Emperor Fusion that attempt to enter this planet! You are to give no quarter! You are to give no mercy! You are to lit them ablaze and leave no trace! Fear is freedom! Control is liberty! Contradiction is truth! Show the enemy the truth of this reality!

----

Amber: A lock...I don't
Elsa: It is something about a Great Lock...do you not know of this spell?
Amber: Vaguely...I think I remember my teacher Zelretch talking about it once.

"It's clear that the past's Amber isn't necessarily familiar with the spell"

Amber: So basically it's, using the second sorcery to wall off their universe? I suppose that could work theoretically...the operation of parallel worlds probably includes such manipulations. I could make it so nothing, not time travel or dimensional travel, can get into it. Considering the nature of sorcery, it'd like even work on beings like Milo or Iliria, maybe even Outer Gods.

"Amber seems to be thinking"

Amber: You guys should go on ahead. Return to that world with Sandra's time traveling. I'll join you soon
Filipe: Hey wait! Where could you possibly be going now?
Amber: To try and find back up against future Milo...hopefully I can find them all. I'll try and find my teacher Zelretch and his friends. I wont be long

"Amber sits down cross legged and closes her eyes, floating up. As runes and magic circles appear around her, she vanishes"

Filipe: Wait! Damn it!

James: Guys, I hate to alarm you, but I just got word that Milo and his team are returning to planet side...I don't think we'll have the freedom to move as we want anymore
Tyler: We'll handle them.
Filipe: You will? You think you CAN?
Pol-Aris: Probably not. But we shall try.
Christopher: I got a few ideas how to disable Carmen...maybe. Once she's out, Nono, Pol-Aris and Sean can handle the others if they're CAREFUL this time and don't get sucked into any rings. Just need to set some things up

"Christopher shrinks into the Microverse after that"

Dale: You get your butts moving. You got the Avengers covering your back

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:54 am

Sandra: I'm not sure Amber is understanding how serious this is if she suggested going back to the future. That's a risk I don't want to take. Lets head back to the Code:Breakers base, we'll decide our standing from there.

"Sandra ported the group back to the CB hideout, sending Amber the location."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:14 am

Filipe: Wait, if we're not going back to the future, what are we going to do? I mean the way you explained it, we don't have much of a choice right?

"James speaks over teleapthy"

James: Yes we do...we can simply lock away the dimension after getting Yamairo out
Filipe: But...doesn't that mean we doom those people to...I mean...

...: That is exactly what happens

"Filipe reacts suddenly from a voice nobody saw coming, and behind appears an old man. Grey silvery beard and hair, in a suit and a small shoulder cape. With him is Amber"

Filipe: Who are you! How'd you...
Amber: This Filipe, is Zelretch...the second sorcerer
Zelretch: It's a pleasure. I do believe I've meet a few of you...a long while back. You might not remember.
Amber: Just get to it...
Zelretch: Ha yes. I want to make one thing very clear. I can easily place a new Lock around this dimension. But realize this. If I do it, escape will be made impossible. The very nature of the Lock defies universal logical standards. Whatever is left on the other side of the barrier is not coming back...EVER

"The old man speaks with a grave serious tone. He had done this once already. It was not a decision to make lightly. Countless lives stuck in the worst kind of hell imaginable.

Zelretch: The option, I'm told, isn't much better...to think five of the Outer Gods would be close to breaking back into existence. Even were I to gather the other sorcerers, we could not even begin to content with such foes. I could easily enough deal with this Iliria, as she is merely channeling the essence of an outer god. She herself is not one. I'm told the Ventro boy is a bit trickier, but I think it's doable if I have a bit of help. But even one Outer God would be difficult, so ba-
Amber: Look! My master likes to ramble, so gonna cut this short Fuller. The choices are dooming that entire future to hell or risk a fight. I say we fight. I'd like to hand this future Milo that caused all this crap his ass. But you're in charge...you make the call. As long as we get Yama, and that part's easy, I don't much give a flying fuck.

"Amber stares at Sandra and waits for her call"

---

"In the future, the armada has been pushed back, and the planet's defenses are being reinforced by Amber. Akemi is still staring at the sky, as Yamairo goes up to her"

Yamairo: Are you going to explain at all?
Akemi: As I said
Yamairo: I know you are the reason Haruka can use the same powers as me and you. You've been, through her entire life, mimicking her time and space powers. You've essentially been fighting for two people your entire life. Why?

"Akemi stares at Yamairo surprised"

Akemi: You knew?
Yamairo: Do not take me for a fool. And you are my daughter...you were planning this from the start weren't you? Revenge...

"Akemi stares down"

Akemi: Let it not be said the daughter of Hasaka Yamairo allows such a transgression as what Milo Ventro did to go unpunished. He...killed my father. I will hand him vengeance. Everything I did, it was for this.

"Yamairo sighs, and puts a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes widen for a bit before she closes them, giving a slight smile"

Yamairo: Well, either way...it's happening soon
Akemi: No...it's happening now

"Akemi begins drawing her blade. Yamairo stares up and sees fireworks as the platforms above go up in smoke in an instant. In the next, Gally teleports back down, severely injured all over, missing now both the arm and the leg and half her face"

FTGally: They're...

"Stella rushes over to her, as above, three figures appear. On one side, future Iliria, sporting her usual cocky evil grin. On the other, future Sandra, blank expression in her eyes, dark flames of the phoenix around her. In the center, Milo, Emperor Fusion. Slightly older appearance, eyes worn by conflict but always sharp. The power emanating from him is such that people can legitimately tell they're all fucked. He stares at Yamairo, and Yamairo stares back and draws his blade"

FTMilo:...another one. Why can't you just...accept what I'm doing. This is all for the best

"The deadpan tone in his voice betrays the madness he's descended into"

Yamairo: Well you know me Milo. Whatever time I'm in, always the hero

FTJames: This is it people. Unless backup arrives...this is it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:40 am

Sandra: Look, If you want Yamairo I will go grab him. No talk, no argument, I jump will jump back into the future, put him down, bring him back. But look, as unfortunate as it is for the future dimension, if we fight and loss this battle, in which there is a very likely possibility. Then we are all fucked, their dimension, our dimension, every dimension is fucked. I'm not willing to take that gamble.

Look I'll go grab Yamairo, but if I'm not back in 5 minutes assume something happened and lock off this dimension.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:49 am

Zelretch: Hmm? Oh no it's fine, hmm, Sandra Fuller is it? Amber here can get Yamairo. Now then

"Zelretch extends his hands and moves them together, palms together, one hand pointing up, the other down. Instantly the room is filled with ancient mystical energy the likes of which nobody there has ever felt. Power, old. Similar to Iliria's Outer God presence, but not dangerous, rather warm. Amber sighs"

Amber: Stand back...I call upon the second sorcery

----

"In the future, Fusion floats down to his two foes. Akemi and Yamairo stand side by side, ready for the fight"

Yamairo: Stay close...any missmove and we're dead. We attack together
Akemi: I know. Ready...father?

"Yamairo smiles, but just as he's about to charge, he vanishes. Fusion realizes instantly what is happening. Future Amber sighs resigned to her fate"

FTAmber: Guess they went with the lock...
FTJames: It's for the best...I'll do what I can, get ready to evacuate

---

"In the present, Yamairo appears in front of Amber, who has a sad look on her face. Zelretch's hands move until they're perfect aligned"

I call upon the Second Sorcery

"His words ring out. The others can feel the natural interference of the mystical induced alteration of reality, the bending of dimensions"

Zelretch: It is done...

"Yamairo stares around him, realizing what was done. He gives Sandra a look"

Yamairo:...this isn't what I told you to do...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:15 am

Sandra: I know Yamairo but we didn't have time to argue.   They wanted you back, we made the decision and went with it.    Main thing is, I got here, a team effort got us past Illira, we got Amber and the lock is in place.
Cassandra: Do you really think our chances was that bleak?
Sandra: Look at it this way, it took mostly all of here to get past Illira and she's not even a true outer god.  It was to much a risk to fight.    Even with future allies I just don't know.    Even Milo in that time was bad enough.

-----

FT Abby: Well do we still fight or try to get out of here?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:53 am

Emmet took his usual seat at the table in the war room where everryone had decided to meet up, he cradled a cup of strong tea and sipped it lightly. The group needed this momentary respite to recharge their batteries as they were far from finished. Emmet healed and restored everyones energies, bringing out snacks and drinks that the group thankfully devoured, even bringin in mugs of blood for Garfield, Eva, and Bawla.

The great lock had been cast, a great feat that few of them understand, sans Jericho who had been following all the heavy magic that had been cast throughout the whole thing. He had some knowledge of sorcery, not quite enough to pull off any of it's feats, yet anyway. He'd tried to scan the second magic but had nearly been blown away by the sheer power and complexity of it.

Riku was silently nibling on a piece of chicken, not really paying attention to what he was doing at the moment. Emmet didnt need to read his mind to know what was on his mind. The children he'd never expected to have but instantly grew to love, now trapped in a hellish dimenion. Emmet knew the pains of having to abandon a child, he'd had to do it more times then he wanted to count, but it was something new for Riku, maternal feelings. Honestly Emmet had never seen such a thing coming up from the psychotic, nymphomanical demon mage.

Putting the mostly untouched piece of chicken down, Riku suddenly vanished, reapearing in one of the lowest levels of hell. He fell back against a wall, sinking to his knees, he hugged himself as the strange pain in his chest continued to grow. Tears streamed down his, painful sobs wracking his violently as he pictured them.....his children.

" What the fuck is wrong with me......this isnt like me, why do I care? It's just one dimention. Not significant in the overall scheme of things.....but.....but....Elphaba, Baelfire.....they dont deserve this " not just them but the other Code:Breakers, his friends, his family.

Rage exploded out alongside his sorrow, but not towards Sandra or the old magician. They didnt cause this.......Milo Ventro, that stupid, glitchy, pencil dicked bastard!! This was all his fault. Hell most of the things that happened in part of existance were his fault. Riku didnt think it was possible that his hatred of Massive Vagina could grown any greater, but it had. He jumped to his feet and roared, unleashed wave after wave of magic and demonic energy that seemed to distory the very environment. In an instant, his demon blood, now forever influenced by chaos energy, took over and his appearance altered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He fell to his knees, slipping out of the chaotic form back to his regular one, breathing hard. He looked up to see Yori standing over him, he was about to make some kind of crass remark, but instantly faltered as the war god stooped down and hugged him tightly, next thing he knew, he was sobbing in Yori's arms.

" Whats done is done " Emmet said briskly, he'd calculated the pros and cons of sealing the dimention off or attempting to help them and Sandra was right, even with the five sorcerers there chances were as close to zero as could possibly be. This did not mean that he liked the decision in any way, shape, or form. But he respected it's need to happen " All we can  do now is see that this never happens in the first place and for that, Milo Ventro needs to be taken out of power "

--------------------------------------------------

Kaiser considered all of their options before responding " We retreat and now, Jericho ready the strongest you have.Baelfire, work with him, no holding back. A fight is probably unnavoidable but our primary option is leaving now " he turned to Amber and Gally " The others have made their decision and I will honor that, but this has become an impossible situation.You are free to leave with us if you want too "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 am

"Sandra had taken a seat between Roberta and Tenesha, the decision wasn't a easy one to make but Sandra felt it was the right one to make. She wondered how Abby was faring, she was already aware of Cassandra's death before she'd returned. Sandra, while in a proper state of mind had never imagined herself consciously condemning her own child to she could only imagine what type of hell. But, at least she had a second change in the here and now to make sure she never has to make that decision again.

Cassandra, Isabel, Yamairo, Tiffany, Amber and Zelretch and the other SXM had a section of the table to themselves, making seating tighter then usual. While not Code:Breakers they all had risked their lives to ensure the safety of their world, and had put their trust in Sandra to make the right call. They where honorary guests for this night.

Sandra had mixed emotions when Emmet brought up current time Milo, part of Sandra loved the guy and always would. Yet those same feels also played a big part in her and Dave eventual separation."

Sandra: I don't think Milo will go that far on his own without the other gods getting to him. But, I can't lie that he's a liability at this stage.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Zelretch: Yes hmm, Emmet von Phoenix? Amber here caught me up to speed. To handle just Milo Ventro, I don't believe you will need more than me. Although

"Zelretch gets a exasperated look on his face"

Zelretch: If I don't call him, he might be mad he missed such a fight...
Filipe: Him?
Zelretch: Goulrur Frans. One of the sorcerers

"Yamairo has said nothing at all. He was quiet and in his own thoughts"

James: Guys...it's begun. Milo and his team have engaged the Avengers.

----

"Back in the future, Akemi stares down Fusion by herself. She sighs and readies her blade."

Akemi: James Howler...I shall give your people time to escape. Please take my lieutenants with you.

"Akemi teleports right towards Milo and attacks. The Emperor easily matches her blow for blow without even trying. Meanwhile, using her powers over space to project her omnipresence, she attacks Sandra and Iliria as well, holding back all three foes by herself"

FTJames: Code:Breakers! Now!

"As James gives the signal, Fusion stops hesitating and pierces right through Akemi's chest, easily bipassing her spacial and temporal defenses by using his own powers over time and space."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:16 am

Sandra: Illira should be out of our hair for a while, Zelretch if you and your friend can see to Milo, the rest of us will see to his forces. With the Lock in place things are a little less desperate and the fighting will in all likelihood stop once Milo goes down. We have a lot of friends on the other side, SXM prepare yourselves for that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next