Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:53 pm

"Sandra wasn't worried, well, there was certain concerns but she wasn't worried in the way Riku was thinking."

Sandra: Maybe she is a mouthy brat, but then again so I am. Smile I agree a lesson of manners is in order, but if she can back up her words. Well, I'd have nothing but pride in her. I wouldn't agree with her apparent choices in life, but that's a different matter.

"Sandra got Katy's mind better shielded and stepped up to face her daughter, calling forth the Phoenix Force."

Sandra: Here's the thing dear, we can't leave yet. I guess that leaves only one possible outcome.
Cassandra: Do you think your really the first to come through time or dimensions to try to stop this? Of all people you should understand the Emperor is unstoppable. The ones that came before failed, they always fail. Don't you get it? There is a reason all possible time lines ends here.

"Sandra was a little surprised Cassandra knew of that, but then again maybe she should be."

Sandra: Time for talk is over dear. Phoenix VS Goblin round 2. Lets go!
Cassandra: Round 2? For you I guess.

"With those last words spoken Sandra and Cassandra engaged in battle. Almost instantly the immense telepathic and cosmic signals was setting off a fuck ton alarms from various detection systems across this advanced world. The others could expect a lot more heat soon."

Kiya: Send the droids.

"After that message a red glue filled Kiya's eyes and shot for laser beams that severed Katy's right arm from her body. Katy was out of her elemental form at the time though with all the anti-megen tech now it was questionable if that'd of saved her anyway. Katy barely had time to scream when Kiya was already upon and grabbed her by the mouth, Katy quickly fell unconscious and it wasn't from blood loss, though that could ultimately kill her. Something Kiya did knocked Katy out much faster.

It all happened so fast the others didn't even notice until Kiya dropped Katy's body to the ground. Tiffany launched at Kiya with strength comparable to the She Hulk, Kiya simply evaded as Tiffany punched her fist into the ground leaving a deep hole. Tiffany throws another strike and Kiya catches it with one hand, which surprises Tiffany."

Kiya: I'm equip to handle stronger mutants then you Wild Cat.

"Kiya eyes glowed again as she looked to blow Tiffany's head off."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:49 am

A blade suddenly sliced through Kiya's line of sight, forcing her to jump back. Riku had left Sandra's side, deciding to let Sandra and Cassandra have their mother daughter moment. Ashe was fine devouring the soldiers and Barbara was certainly holding her own as well, it made him feel the proud to see the Code:Breaker name being upheld. He'd wondered when Kiya would jump into the fray, having sensed her awhile ago, the celestial armor was a giant beacon.

He jumped to Tiffany's side, though not sure about the girl, they were on the same side so that warranted him helping her out " Tell me, how are you at facing the demonic and godly, what I mean have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light? " all this fighting was sure to draw a lot of unwanted attention, oh well it would work itself out in one way or another. Yori charged up with chaotic energy and loosed towards Kiya in the form of a massive blast " You know, I seem to be experiencing a large amount of nostalgia, have I kicked your ass before? "

Ashe noticed Katy's downed form, though he abhored it, he went over, a half of a soldier sticking out of his stretched mouth and healed her.

Barbara could tell the situation was seriously out of hand now, way to much was going on. It wouldnt be long till the droids showed up. Backflipping into the air, she pulled out her phone and sent off a series of text " I need an evac on standby!! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:56 am

"Tiffany was curiously bewildered by Riku's words."

Tiffany: Are you saying your the devil?

"Tiffany spoke in a questioning tone of voice. Meanwhile Katy was thanking Ashe, she was surprised to see the attack had come from Kiya. Katy had no idea. She was watching the battle start, was preparing for the soldiers then next thing she knew there was crippling pain and one of her arms was missing. Thankfully there was other healers around as Sandra looks quite busy at the moment."

Katy: Remind me to thank you properly when we get outta all this fighting.

"Katy said a quick thanks before saying that line. In truth Katy didn't know a lot about the CB's, she'd spent some time with Emmet and Tenesha but not really the others. One saving another life always makes for a good excuse to spark a conversation though. Katy quickly took water form before she got shot again and joined the fray to push back the soldiers.

Kiya's sensors alerted her to possible danger, chaos energy had to be handled carefully and Kiya took action to evade Yori's attack."

Kiya: Your memories deceive you.

"Meanwhile the cosmic battle raged on. But something about the Goblin just seemed, frightening. Being used to being around the Phoenix daily there wasn't much to put SXM and CB on edge. But it did feel like Sandra would be in for a up hill battle, which unless she was fighting someone like Milo was crazy to think of."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:56 pm

"As things begin to heat up, and more soldiers drop down from the carrier, storm clouds begin to form around the area. It goes from rain to hail, winds and thunder. Some soldiers look up in confusion as Kiya's alarms start going off the sharts, and then in a single blinding flash of light, one massive lighting strike falls down and blasts the ship that Kiya had called. The barrier holds, but just barely. Before the soldiers can react, individual lighting blasts descend upon them, but before they can hit, the soldiers are protected by something. It's at this point Barbara's heart sinks further. At the top of the X-Mansion's roof is none other than Akemi Ventro, the commander in chief of the entire Genoshan military. Sandra will recognize her as the girl that attacked the tower a few days before, back in the present. She's flanked by only two of her four lieutenants. One of them is Stella, one of Filipe's daughters, and the other is a young boy, no older than 15, whom the others call Leo"

Leo: Awww man, Avery and Anya are gonna be so pissed they missed this shindig!
Stella: Focus...your orders princess?

"Akemi doesn't answer. Yamairo and Isabel teleport beside Barbara."

Yamairo: Well now, it seems our surprise attack failed. That ship's barriers are quite sturdy. Excuse me, I assume you're the girl the Riku fellow mentioned, Barbara is? My name is Yamairo, I suppose we've perhaps met? I'm going to need you to perhaps find us an escape route fairly quickly. And then I have a few questions. Isabel...
"Isabel": I shall handle the two beside her.

"Yamairo teleports. Before Leo or Stella can react, Akemi and Yamairo have crossed swords. And before the two of them can help, they're forced to dodge as a blast of lighting is aimed at the place they had been. For Akemi's part, she seems almost disinterested in the fight"

Yamairo: So...Akemi Ventro is it?
Akemi: I did not mean for you to find out any of this. It is best you take your group and leave Hasaka Yamairo

"The two split appart, rain falling down"

Yamairo: What happened here?
Akemi: You will get no answers from me. You will face only my blade if you keep this up.

"After exchanging those words in Japanese, they teleport and go back into a fight. Stella meanwhile uses the residual psionic energy from Sandra and Cassandra's battle to fire upon Isabel with rows and rows of artillery. Isabel uses lighting to blast them appart"

Leo: No no! Aim where's she's gonna be sis! Goddamn it!

"Leo grabs her arms, and starts directing her. Suddenly, the blasts become far more accurate as Isabel struggles to adapt and doge, having to resort to blocking using her wind shields"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 pm

"Katy spotted Leo helping Stalla and how that made things harder on Isabel, Katy decided to try take Leo out of the equation. Katy immobilized Leo taking control of his bloodstream before covering him in a quick flash freeze. She went for Leo because she knew Stella and was aware Stella wasn't falling that quick, but if she can take Leo it would relieve Isabel at least a small bit."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:33 pm

This situation had just gone from bad to a fucking catastrophe, if that was even possible. The Goblin was bad enough, but short of Emperor Ventro showing up, his fucking tight ended daughter and her personal guard do. Barbara nodded at Yamairo's words being somewhat familiar. They needed to get evacuated from the spot and five minutes ago, problem was Yama, Isabel, Katy, and Tiffany werent Code:Breakers and didnt have the mark. The teleportation was designed to use the mark as a focal point.

Phone in hand, she rushed to Riku's side and quickly explained the situation to him. Riku immediately came up with a solution, using Yori, he drew symbols in the air. Yama, Isabel, Katy, and Tiffany suddenly felt a strange pleasuable sensation of random parts of their bodies, the Code:Breaker mark branded on them marking them as Code:Breakers, temporarily. Barbara let out a sigh of relief, the just needed to survive two more minutes.

Ashe appeared at Stella's right, his hands charged with angelic and demonic energy he brought them down and blew apart a good chunk of the area.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:26 pm

"Katy moved away when Ashe launched his attack on Stella. She seen Yori and Kiya in a stand still."

Katy: Tiffany you still with me? Electricity.

"Kiya and Yori both wanted the other to make the first move. Neither seemed to care of the battle around them when suddenly a large electrical shot hit Kiya. Katy got into position throwing a large ice spike at Kiya who turned around to blast it to bits."

Katy: Well shit, that didn't work.
Kiya: Throw all the electric shocks you want Hydro, your not frying my circuits.

"She wasn't to shocked the idea failed, but now Yori had a opening."

Tiffany: Katy what was that feeling a moment ago?
Katy: No time to worry about it now Tiffany.

"Sandra chimed into the conversation while while keeping Cassandra at bay."

Sandra: It was Riku's doing, we're getting out of here and not a moment to soon. Less then two minutes now.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 am

"Yamairo is quickly losing ground to Akemi who using her superior spacial manipulation powers easily overwhelms him in teleportation speed, moving around him too fast for his own powers to keep up. Finally he's slashed fairly deeply at his back before barely parrying a blow meant for his neck, ending up cut at the left shoulder to the point his arm is barely responsive. After cutting him down, Akemi unfreezes Leo by reversing time on him"

Leo: Ow, ow ow ow. I saw that coming but...KIYA! Watch out for the other guy! Katy's just providing distraction! And Stella, watch!

"Leo barely has time to push Stella down as a blast of wind meant to cut her up barely misses. As Isabel prepares for the second gust, Akemi appears before her and pierces her in the middle of the back, straight through,, before pushing her down towards Yama. She freezes the wound open with a temporal bubble, preventing her from either being healed or bleeding to death"

Akemi: Now...leave. Or she'll bleed to death in your arms

"Yamairo can barely believe how ruthless she is. Akemi teleports back down to Leo and Stella on the roof, and turns to the other figthters"

Akemi: The same goes for anyone that is not of this time. This is your last warning. Refuse and I will cut you down in the name of Emperor Fusion.

"As dangerous as it was to let them leave or kill them, letting them stay any longer, alive, gathering information, was that much worse"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:04 am

Riku was about to let loose some trully impressive cursing before suddenly the whole group found themselves sucked through a gaping hole through time and space. They spiraled down a funnel of screaming souls before being dropped on hard stone. The experience was jarring and left everyone feeling disoriented. Barbara shakily climed to her feet " Ugh, that shit smarts! Can you please magic up some pillows next time or make the ground softer?! "

She was ranting at a figure sitting on a rocking chair before them, looking down the group noticed they'd arrived in a large magic circle. Closing his heavy book, the figure rose and revealed himself to be a skeleton adorned in lavish, if not dusty robes " Cease your whining child and be thankful to have arrived in one peace, to keep from being traced and located, I did have to drag you all through the borders of life and death. Quite frankly your lucky to still have all your flesh "

Riku stood up, working out a crick in his neck " Well Jericho you've certainly changed, physically, personality wise your exactly the same. I thought lichdom was a path you'd never take "

Jericho's empty eye sockets glowed briefly " The future has brought many changes none wanted to make but were forced to in order to survive. It certainly is suprising to see you, as you are anyway "

" Am I gonna gonna get to hear about my epic ass, glorious ass death yet? "

Instead of answering, Jericho strode past him and stood in front of Ashe " Ah, my most prized collection, to look upon you only reminds me of my own greatness, such a waste your destruction was! " the shook with anger before composing himself " Visitors from the past, heh this is certainly an interesting wrinkle "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:34 am

"Jericho was still one of the Code:Breakers Sandra didn't know that well from her time, but she knew he wasn't dead, or at least had a body. The powers holding Isabel's wounds seemed to be more more the Yamairo could manage and Sandra went to help him reverse the effects and heal her."

Sandra: Jericho what happened here? Why is Cassandra on the Emperor's side, I'd never allow that with things gone this far. Actually, where IS the Phoenix? Cass is the only one left, hell it seems like most of the SXM is gone. Even the Code:Breakers, Emmet, Riku, wait a sec what of Tenesha and Roberta? How are things THIS bad?

"Small talk could come later, Sandra right now wanted answers and a understanding of this future, hopefully with a idea to prevent it as well. Katy and Tiffany elected to just hang back and listen. Well that's what Katy wanted anyway, but looking to her side Tiffany was gone. Looking back at Jericho we see Tiffany poking at his bones and putting her finger through his empty eye sockets. She even sniffs him as she curiously looks him over and probes him."

Tiffany: Aren't you dead, I'm pretty sure your dead. If your all bone how does that work in bed? You know, when your having *whispers* sex.

"Everyone in the roof heard Tiffany as the whisper really didn't hide anything. Katy face palmed so hard the echo of the slap reverberated all through the area."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 am

"Yamairo heals himself as well"

Yamairo: Katy, entertain Katy please. Jericho is it? What exactly happened? Can you give us a rough timeline of the events at least? Also this place...are we safe here? I assume you used magic to teleport us?

---

"Back at the battle scene, Akemi sheets her sword, and as it locks in place, all the injured soldiers find their wounds reversed and completely healed, as Akemi teleports to Kiya"

Akemi: What exactly happened here? Why didn't you communicate it to me when you first intercepted the intruders?

"Akemi did not expect them to follow her. This had just became a very serious issue, and the Emperor himself could get involved"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:13 am

Kiya: I did what I'm designed to do, I followed to see what recon I could gather.   Once I detected a second Phoenix signal something I knew something was up.   I trailed Phoenix until they approached the school area where the entire team revealed themselves, then called in for backup.

"The only kink in the plan  seemed to be at some point earlier Riku had met Barbara.   If not for that the visitors of the past would of had nowhere to go."

-----

"Katy got Tiffany and took her aside to try keep her out of the way the others spoke."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Jericho, completely ignoring Tiffany, waved his hand and the landscape melted away to a new location. A large dining room dominated by a long oak table. The walls were filled of various portraits, mainly of Emmet, but photographs could be seen as well, of all the Code:Breakers. Riku inspected all of them, recognizing som but for the most part they were of events that had yet to happen. He ran a finger over the table and frowned at the sheet of dust " Queen Goddess must really not be around anymore, he would never stand for this or the tacky decore "

" To true, he wouldnt. But i'm afraid there isnt much tim for interior decorating "

The voice came from a figure standing against a nearby pillar, his age was difficult to pin down, his hair was a shocking white and facial features showed the wears of age and a youthful vigor at the same time, his right eye a cybernetic. He wore the traditional gear of a shinobi, kunai and shuriken at his belt. Time had caused a serious change in Kaiser, but Riku recognized him instantly. Appearing in front of the man and throwing his arms around him, Riku could immediately feel all the changes to Kaiser's body, not just his eye but the majority of his body had been replaced with cybernetics " Not that I dont think this is a cool look, but what the fuck happened to you? "

Kaiser, immediately returning the hug, his face buried in Riku's neck, murmered softly "
A lot im afraid.....yes I still have my dick and it's fully functioning " Riku laughed slightly as he pulled away.

" Well thats good to know, but now I think it's time we get the full story of whats going on "

Kaiser nodded and instructed everyone to sit down at the table, having Riku sit beside him, though the half demon elected to sit on the cyber ninja's lap instead.

" I'll start from the beginning, a year after Marie was killed, Milo launched a full scale take over of the universe. During the course of that, you Yamairo wer killed by Milo after all attempts to reason with Milo failed. Your wife was killed by him as well, in a moment of remorse he took in your daughter and raised her, you just met her, Akemi Ventro " he let this information sink in before continuing.

" It's been sixteen years since that time, after Yama's death, the SXM disbanded. Some have joined Milo's side while others are in hiding, none actively oppose Milo to the degree the Code:Breakers do. James is a part of the resistance but getting a hold of his is very difficult, Anna is dead and Filipe is AWOL. His wife Rachel sided with her brother, though from what I can tell it comes mainly from not knowing what else to do. Their children, Gally's wherabouts are unknown but again as you saw before, Leo and Stella are apart of Akemi's most trusted lieutenants. The X force are Milo's private hit force, incredibly deadly, the avengers were wiped out not long after the war started, there are believed to be no survivors but I cant confirm that "

" What of our forces? " Riku inquired, he didnt know half the people Kaiser had listed and was far more interested in hearing about their friends.

Kaiser's expression became more somber " We lasted a good while, but.....Iko, Noah, and Genesis were killed by Milo's forces, they took many down in the process though.....Sandra, at the start of all this, Milo began a relationship with the outer god Iliria, she's part of the reason he got so out of hand. The outer god attacked you.....and comletely broke you and bending you to her will. Emmet wouldnt stand for this and attempted to free you from her control and to little success, the insuing battle scarred part of the planet beyond repair and left him.... "

He genstured and the gate of babylon opened, a glass coffin sliding out of it and hovering over the table. Inside it Emmet rested inside it, his features composed, he wore a lavish outfit of course, his hands folded on his chest, he wasnt breathing but he still radiated an intense life force.

" Iliria and Milo tore his mind to pieces and left him like this, he is still alive but we have no way to heal him. It was around this battle that I was captured and subjected to inhuman forms of torture. Riku, you and saved me, with Yori, you broke into the building they'd been keeping me and got me out. But your transcendence into full demon hood had happened and the chaos energy caused you to to completely revert to a primal state. Killed many before vanishing into the hell dimensions, we have no idea where you are now. I send Barbara out to look for you as she's the only one who can safely navigate there but to no avail "

Riku was quiet after that, so he wasnt dead but he'd gone batshit insane and was running amok through hell, instead of being here, a slow anger was starting to mount, at himself. How could he be so weak? Kaiser rubbed his back to calm him " Yori vanished as well. Roberta is still alive and active with us though. Sandra, your daughter Abby is alive and a part of the Code:Breakers....Katy, im afraid your dead as is your friend Tiffany, Joe, Jim, and Justin. Following the fall of Sandra and Emmet, The phoenix force made Troy Crosby the focal point of it's power, though what he's doing with it is unknown " Jericho weighed in as well

" Amber Parker, the former sorcerer supreme is also working for the outer god as well though her reasoning behind this is unknown. If I had to hazard a guess, it would be some type of deal that was made between them. I've seen my share of loss in this as well, Ashe your essense was destroyed by Ventro. Evangeline met the true death.....oh right Bawla did too, its so eassy for me to forget that she is no longer around. Garfield is still presence, the one known as Adrian has been transformed into a vampire as well " Amber's part in this was particularly a bother, given her skills with magic, she wasnt one Jericho could take on as easily as he'd like. Then there was the case of the five sorcerers who so needed Parkers assistance.

Kaiser went on to list more information on people in Milo's family but he wasnt talking about a certain person and Sandra couldnt bear it anymore " Kaiser.....where is Tanesha? "

Kaiser was quit for a moment,finally he looked up met Sandra's gaze " She's dead.....you killed her. Not by your own doing, but Iliria, she saw how much you cared for Tanesha and Roberta. So she captured them.....I dont think you really want me to go into the amounts of torture and sheer horror that occured, but in the final moments, Roberta managed to escape, though it was to late for Tanesha "

A heavy atmosphere had set in following Kaisers explanation.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:29 pm

"Yamairo took a heavy breath. This was all so much worse than he had anticipated."

Yamairo: Wait, Kaiser...do you know what happened to Shiki Aya. I think you might have met her before she hmm..

"Yamairo looks at Sandra"

Yamairo: She and Filipe had a little scuffle with Sandra, back when she was taken by the darkness?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Sandra: You don't have to put it lightly Yama. Aya cut my connection to all my natural powers, which in turn included the Phoenix. Soon after I started relying on the darkness full time, we know how that turned out.

"Right now any wrong Sandra did before meant nothing her, the fact she had a hand in brutally killing somebody she loved, that to her was the worst of all. Abby was alive, that was good. But otherwise everything else had fallen apart. Dave, her son David, Chloe, they was probably dead. Sandra herself and Cassandra was part of Milo's team. Tenesha was dead, Emmet may as well been dead. That's not even to mention the state of the rest of SXM and Code:Breakers."

Sandra: We have to stop this from happening. Maybe I should speak to Milo soon as we get back, warn him of all this before Illiria gets in his head... assuming it isn't already to late. We need to find out what's wrong with Amber as well. I seriously doubt she is aiding in this willingly. Something has to be factoring that decision.

"Katy was off to the side with Tiffany listening in best she could. She didn't know what to say. She expected the future would have problems but this? Katy knew this news was effecting Sandra harshly. Loosing half her family and Emmet was a devastating in of itself, and the Tenesha thing was making it a great deal worse."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:50 am

"Sounds like Illiria is the biggest bitch we need to deal with." Yori could tell something was off with this future. The God's were far too silent. "There are beings in this realm and the others who would not stand by and let the future lead to one single point in time. No the power here seems old and I'd say an Outer God or a very powerful sorcerer might have something to do with this." it was just a guess because it was possible even Milo could do it on his own. However, the way the future has been shaped shows a pattern.

"But hey it isn't all too bad. Riku has some company in hell." he looked at Riku with a huge grin on his face. "Don't worry you got a friend down there with you. A God like me enjoys a little carnage for a eternity or two."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:06 pm

"Sandra despised that name. Illiria, for whatever reason it seemed like that bitch had a particular obsession with screwing up the Phoenix life."

Sandra: Yori you said a outer god or a powerful sorcerer, but what about a outer god with a powerful sorcerer. Amber isn't exactly a saint by any stretch of the imagination, but like I said I don't her involvement in this is of her own decision. Perhaps Illiria has got something over Amber.

"Sandra was determined to track down some way to chance this future, to many friends and family was dead or otherwise."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Yamairo: We need more information. Katy, Tifanny. You two are coming with me and Isabel. We're going to check something out.

"Yamairo stands up"

Yamairo: Sandra, Yori and Riku. You stay here. I'll need coordinates back I suppose. And if they have scanners all over for psionic signals, you're ground anyway Sandra.

"Yamairo gives Jericho, who he assumes is in charge, a respectful bow, and teleports, taking the other three with him. They appear on a snowy mountain area. Isabel eases the weather from a cold blizzard to a calmer snow"

Yamairo: Follow me. Be on your guard, they'd...

"As the four cut through forest, the come upon an open area of the woods. Instead of finding the safe house Yama uses in the present they find a burned area of the mountain, old tree felled, newer ones just beginning to grow compared to the ones around them. Craters covered in snow. And a destroyed house with no roof and one of the walls cleanly blown off"

Yamairo: Well...I guess that answers where the fight happened. Follow me.

"The group enters the abandoned house, the old floorboards creaking loudly, as the wind rushes through"

---

Akemi: You should have notified me of this Kiya.

"Akemi dismisses Kiya and walks back to her two lieutenants"

Leo: What're ya gonna do cousi

"Stella slaps Leo in the back of the head"

Leo: OW! Princess! What are you gonna do princess?
Akemi: I don't know. For now we need to finish interrogating Haruka Hasaka. Acquire all the information can from her.
Stella: She will not break easy.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 3:46 pm

"If in a place of such decay Tiffany managed to find curiosity and wonder in it, asking various questions as the group walked along. Katy answered what she could, but her own curiosity was peaked, though not by the surrounding although they where concerning, but by Tiffany herself. The girl asked so many questions about basically everything, but with how she acts, did Tiffany even remember anything that others explained to her or even understand. Or did she talk just to talk?"

-----

"Kiya turned her attention back to where the battle happened after talking to Akemi. There wasn't much left to do, she'd just see through the rest of the clean up efforts and return to base with the soldiers."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:17 pm

"I knew I heard a few familiar voices. Welcome back fellow Code Breakers." Roberta walked into the room with a smile. Everyone saw her but it was obvious everyone was worried about what could happen especially just after Tenesha's death was explained. Her physical features were almost identical to how she was before. The armor she wore seemed more like a lighter version of what they saw earlier from Ventro's soldiers, but much less uniform. It was obvious she hasn't aged a day, but there was something clearly wrong. With one look towards Sandra it was obvious.

"Hey baby, why hasn't anyone here killed you yet?"  The barely contained hate was clear in her voice. Everyone in the room felt a distinct sense of power from her. It always happened whenever she was ready for a battle. "Maybe I need to do it."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:50 pm

"Yamairo keeps walking around, until"

Yamairo: Here we go.
Isabel: Have you found it yet Yamairo?

"Katy and Tiffany look curiously at it, as Yamairo moves debris with his powers, revealing what appears to be the old living room table, the kotatsu (those low hanging tables you sit on the floor for rather than on a chair)."

Yamairo: There we go. Survived just as expected

"He reaches underneath, and you hear an audible click. The table begins to move"

Yamairo: Tadah. Your powers aren't going to work in here for a bit, but don't worry. They'll start working again"

"They group heads into the dark tunnel. Yamairo clicks a light open, and then clicks another switch, the floor closes up above them"

Yamairo: Lets just hope nobody notices those moved until we get back up...

"Yamairo walks the group through the tunnel. At first it goes down, and then straight. It's old, very old. Much older than anyone present. Once their powers return, Katy can sense from the flow of water in the earth they are fairly deep into the mountain"

Yamairo: Before anyone asks, this is Aya's little secret. House was hers too. She showed it to me and Isabel once, during the Brood. I asked James to hide it. Guess nobody bothered to look

"Just then, a knife comes flying right towards them. Yamairo barely has time to dodge as Isabel raises her hand and blocks it with a wind barrier. Yamairo goes to draw, but before he can the attack is on him, slamming him into a wall, until time freezes. The attacker doesn't stop"

Yamairo: W-wait! Aya!

"Once everyone gets a good look, they see it is indeed Aya Shiki. Her features show her age, but she moves just as swiftly. She draws another knife and aims for Yamairo's throat, until Isabel blushes her back with wind. She then holds her up with wind pressure. Yamairo drops"

Isabel: Please calm yourself Aya Shiki. We are not enemies.

"She doesn't say a word, but they can see her shiny blue eyes of death gazing at them in the barely lit tunnel"

Yamairo: We're time travelers. I can prove it's me.

"Yamairo responds in Japanese, speaking for a good while. At the mention of time travel, finally, Aya softens. Her eyes shift back to normal"

Aya: Yamairo...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:00 pm

"Well hadn't this situation just gone from bad to worse.    Sandra looked Roberta in the eyes, the anger was clear."

Sandra: Roberta... you look just like you did in my time.

"Sandra hoped to avoid a fight, the armies roaming around seemed to be able to detect psionic powers pretty easily, making Sandra a instant beacon the moment she does anything offensively."

Sandra: I don't want to fight Roberta.   I don't know exactly how Iliria did what she did to turn me into the person I became in this time.    But, I know now she's up to something and what it'll turn me into.   I promise Roberta, I will not let it happen again.

"Sandra didn't know how much that promise would mean to the Roberta of this timeline, given everything it's fully understandable if Roberta has no faith in her whatsoever.    Sandra just hoped Roberta still had some fond memories from her time, and that she saw this was a different Sandra, the one she and Tenesha fell for long before the Iliria fucked her up."

-----

"It was apparent there wasn't much of a talking attitude in this time. So many seemed quick to strike first and get answers later."

Katy: If you still have any doubts Aya, I guess I'm further proof, seeing I'm dead in this timeline.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Aya: I know...which is why I attacked you. The Emperor is known to send shape shifters.

"As Isabel lowers her, Yamairo is suddenly reminded of Erica, and Jericho's warning of the x-Force"

Yamairo: I'm glad I found you. You've been down here?
Aya: Me, and...
Yamairo: And Haruka right? I assumed by the way she moved and her preference for knives.

"Aya smiles"

Aya: Follow me

"She leads them down the tunnel until they arrive at a huge open room, with what appear to be cells with old wooden doors and steel bar windows. A few of the cells, however, seem to have been fitted for living, with decent beds sometimes even decorations, computers, etc. The large center room seems to be a training space and common room"

Aya: This used to be a very very old dungeon where my family and others would send dangerous criminals. All around this is an hmm, what Aaron Stark called a double layered power dampening field. Meanwhile that powers are dampened within the barriers, but not outside or within. In case of invasion however, one of the barriers drops, and whoever entered, along with anyone else inside, has their powers blocked.
Yamairo: Aaron? I thought the Avengers were killed, that's the information we collected.
Aya: They were, but they stayed here for a while. His technology has kept working for a good while. Right now, it's just me, Haruka and...follow me

"She leads them to one of the cells, which appears to be more of a hospital room. And inside, they find James. He's laying on a bed, apparently completely unconscious"

Yamairo: James...
Aya: X-Force. Some kind of coma, we were never able to fix it
Yamairo: Damn it Fawkes...

"Just then, Yama, Katy, Tiffany and Isabel hear a voice"

It's never as simple as blaming one person Yama...I'm glad to hear that head of yours again

"James, through telepathy, talks to the group"

Yamairo: James! You're...alive?
James: If you can call this alive. Still, you're be surprised how much stronger and skilled you become at telepathy when it's the only way you have to even talk.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 pm

"Well there was at least one thing Illiria helped me figure out about myself. I am definitely not mortal." As Roberta said those words Yori could feel it. The energy emanating from her was akin to Bishamon a God War he knew. If a fight broke out here it would be a huge beacon.

"Don't joke Roberta, we have too many issues to deal with. You two destroying our headquarters won't help." Kaiser was ready to try and stop Roberta physically, but he didn't feel the need to. With one look he could tell she wasn't entirely serious. She may have changed, but she still knew when to not kill.

"Fine then, Sandra don't get the wrong idea. I don't hate you, but you're simply a liability. If Illiria is allowed another you as a pawn then we lose." her words were cold but they weren't charged with hate for Sandra. "This time I'm not going to get captured trying to save you."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Sandra: Understood. I wouldn't ask you to Roberta, you don't need to go through that again. As for Illiria I'll stay far away from her if at all possible. We're here to find a way to prevent this future Roberta, not add to the troubles you guys already have. Ideally we would've liked to come here, recon and not been spotted at all. But well, seems we just don't have that kinda luck.

"Sandra was still in a bit disbelieve Illiria could actually pull off something to bend Sandra to her will and have her turn on her loved ones. She felt terrible inside that such a thing was even remotely possible. Sandra had been through everything already including the literal depths of hell, a number of times. So what in the world did Illiria possibly do to break her?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next