Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:18 am

"Ilyrana easily makes her way up the hill with no visible sign of exhaustion as she explains"

Ilyrana: As I said, it is a right of kingship of Great Britain, magic woven into the land itself, and the land answers back, Those sworn to Pendragon name are sworn to abide by whomsoever of that blood carries the sword, and they find no rest in this land so long as the wielder of the sword commands them.

"Ilyrana turns around as they arrive at the house"

Ilyrana:...to simply things, the sword has the power to raise the dead. Not ghouls, but benevolent spirits of forgotten knights, the armies of King Arthur, at the beck and call of the sword. Celebech would not have taken the blade if he had not found one of Pendragon blood to wield it. And I very much doubt this army of spirits is his only one. He will call upon all the fair folk, forgotten in their woods. The elves have not the power to stop him anymore. But we have a chance against this. We have our own Pendragon

"As if on cue, Red and Fathae return with a few rabbits for lunch"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 am

"Raise the dead..." When Ilyrana mentioned a war Abby never thought she would of meant a dead army being raised. That was a truly concerning prospect indeed, the sooner the sword was back safely with Fathae, the better.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:39 am

Fathae: Lady Ilyrana, Abigail, why are you out?

"Ilyrana gives a good look at Fathae and then whispers to Abby"

Ilyrana: Do not tell her of the connection to the Pendragons just yet...I have a feeling she was not told for a reason, and I must find more myself
Red: What is it? Spill it out
Ilyrana: I must return to Ondolindë. There is information there that can be of use to us. As for your group

"Ilyrana asks Abby for her phone and marks a coordinate on googlemaps. Somewhere in Cornwall"

Ilyrana: You must head there. That is where you will find Silverlance.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 am

Mien pressed finger against her forehead, she was mostly trying to feel out the goblin and also trying to block out Tanya's voice. Godric didnt appear to be in this dimention at the moment and the goblins energy signature was spilling into others, that was not good. She was standing off to the side a little, at first intending to let the women have it out amongsst themselves, but Tanya's trash talking and Sandra's lack of snappy comebacks was becoming to much to take.

She clapped her hands together making her presence known. She imagined someone of Tanya's abilities could no doubt tell who and what she was, that didnt really matter much. Mien smiled sweetly " Tanya, could you do me a favor and have a nice tall glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP!! " Miens voice boomed making the ground shake and traveling several miless out " Jesus effing christ, you'd think a " queen " would have more dignity to not have a go on herself right in front of company, enjoying that knuckles deep special? Hands where I can see them please "

Tanya seemed taken aback but before she could say anything, Mien held a hand up, demanding silence " Oh no honey that'll be enough masturbation from you today. Sandra dont just sit back and take that kind of crap! She's throwing down a gauntlet so pick it up and bitch slap her with it! Look Tanya, so much shit has hit the fan that we had to buy a new one and watch that one get hit. So here you come talking allllll of that good shit while were trying to figure out what to do. You have jack shit of an idea of what Godric and Goblin are capable of together. So despite you being the " strongest person around " Mien rolled her eyes " That stopped meaning some around the time Milo got his fifty millionith power, it aint a mile stone anymore "

" What we have here is a situation that DEMANDS the upmost tact and careful action, so shooting your goddamn mouth off and screaming COME AT ME BRO to said individual who demands the utmost tact and careful action aint dank it's moronic. Now we have to get ready now for something we could have taken our time to set up, all because you insisted on coming down off your goddamn broke down, ghetto ass thrown and thrown that cheap ass weave around proclaimin to be a bad bitch!! "

Emmet was listening to the conversation, hand covering his mouth to hold back his laughter, it was wildly innapropriate but still highly amusing. Composing himself " It seems we may need to adjust this plan of yours a little to add in this Asgardian goddesss is it? Anyway as long as your sure this plan will work, we wont get a second shot of it " in his mind he was already going over various back up plans.

Mien was still on a roll " Of course were afraid, I've had to deal with that dick head goblin since the dawn of everything and he only got worse when Godric came along. All that desstruction, all pain, all that obnoxious gloating!! You dont know what he's done, what he can and will do a thousand times over, I was there when a REAL Queen Goddess battled him, and fought tooth and nail put his punk ass in chains. Now due to a couple of numb nuts dumbasses were back to the same song and dance and believe, this shit aint gonna be pretty. So honey you betta bring it, serve it up, add that sauce and WERK IT! " Mien let loose a series of snaps, being fed a few lines by Riku who was currenly rolling under the table laughing.

--------------------------------------

Godric sneezed and prodded his ear " Some fly's buzzing in my ear, i'll sqush it in a sec " he turnd his attention back to the witch girl, still muttering to herself. He'd managed to get a name " Walpurgisnaught " or something like that, he'd been calling her Wally. On a whim he pressed his hand against her head, ignoring the way the dimention pulsed, and starting delving into her mind. It was the same crazy acid trip as everything else for the most part. But he started catching fragments of something.

Putting in a bit more effort, he commanded her mind to come back together, it worked quite a bit. She wasnt completely there, but he managed to catch quite some interesting memories " Heh, so you've had a run in with my brother and his girl group. Ouch that had to hurt, but you know what heals ouchies the best? Revenge "

" Wally " stared at him wide eyed, she ground her teeth as the memorie came back to her, life had been nothing but a stage show to her, but then they came and broke her stage.

Revenge

Revenge

Revenge

The word echoed and formed over and over again. Suddenly she stood up, her eyes sharper and more clear. Godric grinned " I take that to mean you want to come along then? "

She nodded, a stage curtain suddenly appearing and opening. Godric stood up " Before we head back, theres someone else that's caught my attention too, lets get them, then the party thats waiting back for me will really be bitchin "

----------------------------------------------------------

Mien: CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE BITCH!!

-------------------------------------------------------

A man was sitting on a rooftop in the dead of night. Wearing army fatigues and long scarf wrapped around his head. He was watching something in the adjacent building, a man in his late forties sitting in a rocking chair and reading to what appeared to be his infant grandaughter. The man had been watching this for the past few minutes, though he'd been keeping tabs on the older man for weeks now, learning his schedule and working out the best time.

A sniper rifle materialized in his hands, he took aim. He had a perfect shot, directly at his head. The smile on his face was so big and bright, he trully loved the little girl, just as he loved her mother, his daughter..........He pulled the trigger and painted the mans brains all over the walls and his grandaughter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Sandra was just as shocked as Tanya that Mien had actually made herself known to fling back insults to the Asgardian. However what started as a pissing contest of insults between the two would soon lead to then butting heads and going at each other much like a couple of children. It started out quite funny but now Sandra was even starting to get a migraine. "alright, everybody SHUT THE HELL UP!" Mien and Tanya both turned their attention to Sandra. First Mien, thank you. But this has surpassed being funny at this point besides like her or not, Tanya can be a great allies on this and you know that. So lets not make her a enemy please.

Secondly, Riku stop feeding Mien zingers.

And now you. Tanya I watched you grow from one of the weakest SXM members into one of the strongest in this world and beyond. You can make hundred, hell for all I know even thousands of clones. Each one as physically dominate as you are and infused with with any over the top special power you can dream up to boot. Fuck I've even witnessed first hand situations where if your pissed off enough, you can even bypass the physical clones and start adopting powers directly.

You more or less have the ability to turn into Milo. So I get it, when you was on your throne with Kano and you unexpectedly got slain from behind, it embarrassed you. Your here doing all this trash talking and trying to lore out Godric because you have something to prove. You have something to prove to yourself, your lost husband, and your people. Pride brought you here, what better way to reestablish your dominance and right to be queen, then to bring the Goblin crashing to his knee's under your might.

But that being said your timing could not be worse. If you had shown up later when we had a plan in place, this wouldn't of been such a issue. Hell I dare say Mien, Emmet and myself would laid back and enjoyed watching a cosmic entity and Asgardian goddess going blow to blow with each other. It would of been a great show to watch. But now, because of you, the gantlet is down and we have to rush into this thing like a bunch of bumbling idiots. Hell can you actually beat Godric? Who the fuck knows, I even think Mien truthfully knows, this encounter has so many ways it could possibly go it's not even funny. But what if you can't? If you can't and we're not ready then we're all fucked. That's the situation you put us in."

Sandra took a breath to compose, damn that was a lot to spill out but at least it was silent, forever however very few seconds this peace would last.

-----

"We'll head there at once. Thank you Ilyrana."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:31 pm

"Aaron is sipping some whiskey and enjoying the show"

Aaron: Well...Phoenix's got a mouth on her. Anyway Emmet, I have complete faith in my plan...should it fail, I have a few more I can use. Obviously, this all requires an actual target to direct said plan at. And someone should really contact Amber so she has time to set up your restraining spell. Of course, I hope you realize if you involve Amber Parker in this, you'll have to deal with a temper far worse than any of these.

Tyler: There's just something I don't understand. We at one point managed to hold Sandra in one of your psionic dampening machines. Why can't we do it to Godric?
Aaron: Well, first off, those machines only worked I suspect, because Sandra's connection to the Phoenix at the time was weakened. Secondly, we'd also weaken Emmet and Sandra
Tyler: Well yes but...if we have Amber and Tanya, does it matter? Why don't we just lure him to where Tanya is? Emmet cloaks his presence with telepathy, and Sandra uses her telepathy to put out a signal pretending to be Emmet. I know for a fact James can do things like that, I'm sure the Phoenix hosts can do the same?

"Pol-Aris is starting look impatient. If anyone where to ask her, they'd have stormed the office building and raised it to the ground already. All this standing around was just letting this Godric prepare to counter any plan they could come up. He was just arrived on Earth, he had little time to build any back up. You strike in those situations. But apparently this group the Phoenix was now in was more concerned with dinning than anything else"

Pol-Aris: It's like an entire team made of of Samantha's, by Hala.

"Nono whispers to Pol-Aris"

Nono: Nono can guess what you are thinking princess Pol-Aris...you can not do it
Pol-Aris: We are wasting time...tell Aaron I'll stay in contact

"Pol-Aris walks out the door and takes off levitating with her magnetic powers, heading towards America again. Nono chases after her in a panic"

Nono: Wait! Master Aaron will realize you left!
Pol-Aris: I am not beholden to follow his orders. Besides, I do not intend to fight this Godric. I am merely going to have a chat with Amber Parker.

----

"Ilyrana leaves, and the group quickly prepares the rabbits into some edible. As they eat, Red and Abby explain Ilyrana's orders"

Red: So that's about it. She gave us directions. Don't know much else. Abby was with her.
Theo: You were? Why did she ask you to head to this place?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:27 pm

"Well Ilyrana said the sword has the power to raise King Arthur army from the dead. Celebech would not have bothered taking the blade from Fathae unless he had found somebody that could use it. We have to find the sword and return it to Fathar before this army can be raised, and this is the location she gave me."

-----

The desert seemed to be filled with a uneasy silence for the moment. "Fine Phoenix, you got me OK. I am here with something to prove. It was outright embarrassing to die in the fashion I did, to go out without even a fight. Not at all befitting of a queen and warrior. So yes, you can bet your ass I'm here with something to prove."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Fathae: An army...the army of king Arthur

"Fathae has a look of shock on her face"

Fathae: I will not abide by this! That elf has just earned himself my undying hate! He will not summon such noble souls for his filthy plans of revenge.
Red: Yeah, what she said. So what are we waiting for? Cal, you're driving. Looks like it's at least a day's ride.

----

"Just barely 20 minutes after, Pol-Aris and Nono are already arriving at the forest surrounding the Sanctum Sanctorum, aka, Strange manor"

Pol-Aris: There

"Pol-Aris homes in on the house easily enough even through the dense forested area that now grows around it. From above, it seems to now strength for miles in all directions. Pol-Aris and Nono arrive and knock on the door. After a good while, Bofro answers"

Pol-Aris: You, midget. I wish to talk with Amber Parker
Bofro: Oh 'm sorry? Ye just call me midget ye fancy little cu-
Nono: Ahem! What the princess means is we greatly need miss Amber's help. Your name is Bofro correct?
Bofro: Aye, that'd be me. Amber ain't home. Neither's nobody. Elf 'n the faerie knight went out on some trip with that Abby girl frem the SXM. Dante 'n Keeth are out doin work somewhere in Bulgaria me thinks. Just me here

"Just then, a large blast is heard behind everyone. Pol-Aris and Nono get into position as a massive demon of fire and shadow appears behind"

Bofro: What the bloody!

"Riding the demon is Amber, who delivers one well placed lunge of her sword into it's skull"

Amber: BY THE GODDESS HECATE! SHATTER 'O SOUL OF HELL!

"Filled with a radiance, the demon explodes in a large blast of light, the remains seemingly forming shadow that sinks back into the earth. Amber lands on one knee and rises, dusting off her clothes. (this next description is for TG's benefit). The girl who was once blonde and blue eye'd now sports vivid red hair and eyes, a consequence of the usage of sorcery. She's wearing a button up shirt and jeans, with a trenchcoat over"

Amber: Fucking balrog bastard grabbed hold in the teleport. I gotta fix any damage before...oh! Nono and Pol-Aris right? What are you two doing in my neck of the woods?

"Nono and Pol-Aris both sigh in relief"

Pol-Aris: We require your assistance mage. The Avengers and the Code:Breakers are dealing with a foe that names himself the principal avatar of the Goblin Force.

"Amber is checking her sword distracted as she listens"

Amber: Oh...cool. So what, Sandra got captured or something? I'm sure she can handle that. Plus with Aaron helping.
Nono: Yes but, you see this man is Emmet von Phoenix's twin brother, and he claims that his powers are vast enough to be a danger even with that

"Amber makes the soul sword vanish and stretches"

Amber: Oh, I see...so Emmet's pussying out? Didn't figure him for that. I suppose Sandra wants to help his friend and his little group what with one of them being...never mind. Anyway sure, I'll help. What, want me to kill him? Banish him? Lock him up?
Pol-Aris: Emmet says he merely requires a containment spell
Amber: Okay done. Easy enough. Show me where he is and give me a few minutes to get a feel for him and I'll do the rest. Oi Sandra? You there? Just heard your plight. You want me to lock him up right away or should this be a show? Honestly I could use a little fun, I've had a rotten few days

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:58 am

"Well people, you heard the big man. If you have anything gather it, and lets get a move on." Cal gave the order, Abby took a last bite of rabbit and the two headed for the truck.

-----

"Oh hey Amber. So you've heard of Godric. Yes, we could use your help in setting up a containment spell. Sandra added Amber to the same link as everyone else so Aaron could speak up if he wanted. Amber seemed to be coming off very nonchalantly towards this, wasn't quite what she was expecting.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 2:44 am

" Hey that was pretty nice "

The man whipped around, dual wielding handguns pointed at the suprise visitor. A tall muscular man and a lithe teenage girl in a black dress.The guns didnt lower an inch, he accessed the situation, feeling overwhelming power radiating from them, if a fight broke out, could he win?

" Heh, names Godric and this is my new buddy, Wally.....ok ok wilma? Wilamena? ok lets go with that. Your Tanner, telepath here so no worries, you havent been compromised.

Tanner starred at Godric long and hard before finally speaking " What do you want? "

---------------------------------------------------------

Mien crossed her arms across chest and smirked " Not as entertaining, but hey you got your point across "

" Indeed you did "

Emmet appeared above them and floated down. He regarded Tanya with a strong, piercing gaze, bearing a regal aura around himself " A pleasure to meet the royalty of Asgard, it's been a century since I last visited. I dont know of you, but Sandra appears to think highly of you, so i'll take that for all I need. My brother will be here soon, he's never been one to turn down a challenge and despite not being at full power, it wont be much of consolation. Take this into account as the battle commences, talk is cheap and wont win you any respect or victories. Lead by your actions and you'll gain that which you desire too " he spoke with much gravity and wisdom gained from living a long life "

Riku and Yori appeared next, Riku immediately heading over to Mien and slapped five with her " Excellent execution of bitchitude "

" Thanks! You dont think I was missing anything? "

" Hmm, maybe some neck rolling and making note of her power and it's orgy capabilities otherwise you were awesome "

Emmet to the horizon, it appeared calm but that was deceiving.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am

"Emmet Von Phoenix, I've heard much about you. I appreciate the words of wisdom, although I didn't call out your brother for a tea party. Had I not known Sandra for so many years, a battle would already be on it's way." Tanya may of exchanged some hurtful words with Sandra, but ultimate the Phoenix and her friends where still allies to her and Asgard, ones not worth losing. Tanya never had any intent to get physical with them from the start. Godric was another story however.

-----

Cass still resided at Genosha. Things had gotten so quiet since a number of the team members had left. She'd recently been helping the school and helping with telepathic training, for students who processed such abilities. Being amount a lot more strangers had quickly pointed out a large flaw with being a duplicate, that flaw being that people who didn't know her was constantly mistaking her for Phoenix. But what can one expect when you look identical to someone else.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 am

" Heh, I've never been one for tea anyway "

Godric's voice boomed all around them, suddenly the desert landscaped melted away and the group found themselves in the middle of time square. People were bustling here and there, going about their bussiness as if a bunch of people hadnt appeared out of nowhere. Emmet felt the hairs on the back of neck stand up as power charged through the air. He looked up, saw green light shine overhead before vanishing, followed by a violent earthquate " He's sealed off the entire city in closed space "

Godric appeared amongst the crowd, flanked by two individuals, neither which he knew. He attempted to probe their minds but was blocked by Godric " What is the meaning of this? "

" Ha, come on little brother, you know exactly whats what. Just another of our games, youve added to your army so of course I was gonna do the same. Allow me to introduce Tanner and Wilamena "

Tanner and Wilamena just stood to the side, though Wilamena was eyeing Emmet and Riku with intense hatred. Riku muttered a spell under his breathe and cursed " Fucking hell, that magic signature and crazy amout of mana i'm sensing.....It's walpurgisnaught!! Kiddie version, but still "

Emmet narrowed his eyes, that explained the other power he was sensing. Godric's closed space appeared to have been thrown into a "box " of sorts, that would be the witch's labyrinth. Communication with the others was cut off as well, they appeared to be on their own, for now anyway. He looked at Tanner, hmm something was familiar about the young man, but he couldnt place his finger on it. It didnt matter, for now he needed to focus on the task at hand. Godrics power had grown considerably since his release, with Sandra, Tanya, Riku, and Yori present, it would have to be enough.

Godric's grin became savage as all the people walking around came to a complete halt, Tanner raised a hand and with bright flash of emerald light......the group found themselves surrounded by Godric.

" Holy fuck waffles, what is this? " Riku demanded, gripping Yori tight, as he shifted into his sword form " You guys feel that right, their all throwing off goblin energy "

Godric: Haha yes, more of me, that has a nice ring to it, all these people get the awesome honor of being me

Godric: Take it as a compliment

Godric: I have two phoenix, a demon mage, god of calamity, and an Asgardian goddess

Godric: Have to make this a good show for you

Godric: Don't want you to get bored or anything

Each Godric was speaking at different intervals, Emmet was scanned the entire crowd but Godric meshing all of their minds together, a hive mind effect, making it basically impossible to pick out the real one. Making them all as powerful as him wasnt within his capabilities at the moment, but he could make them strong still, to strong for them to take it and it wasnt just the people in their sights. Godric was taking over the minds of everyone in the city and Tanner seemed to be helping him with the makeovers.

As one the Godrics all cracked their knuckles and popped their necks. Everyone moved into a circle position, this set up wasnt too in their favor. Taking on Godric and a whole city of innocent bystanders, trully a horrible if not brilliant set up.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the mansion, the cut off from the mental conversation hit everyone. Jericho was on his feet in an instant, the others following suit " Something has happened to them, Godrics doing of course, but what? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:32 pm

"So this is how the great Goblin fights, by hiding among the common folk like a coward!!" Tanya did a finger snap motion and instantly the odds even up greatly as copies of Tanya appeared on the ground, on the rooftops, everywhere as far as the eye could see. Her numbers where far to many to even begin counting off by hand. "Well I suppose it is my army versus your army Goblin. And just so you know, trying to do to them whatever you did to these people, your already wasting your time. Phoenix's, magas, I assume the witch has something to do with this. Destroy her and get us out of these confines, I'll keep the Godric's at bay while you do so."

It was interesting to Sandra that Tanya said at bay rather then something like destroy or kill. Looks like the Asgardian wanted to isolate the real Godric just like everyone else. Though she did initially try to lore the fight outside of the city, so that made sense.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Emmet launched forward as all Godrics did the same. His fist connected with five of their's, charged with phoenix energy he knocked them all back " I know you better then anyone, don't think this pitiful display will conceal you from me! " the fight was a maelstrom of conflict. Tanya's clones battleing Godric's while Emmet danced through, easily avoiding and seeming to flow with Tanya to fight through the crowd.

Riku raised Yori and charged his up with chaos energy " Strong as you are, that arrow definetly knocked some of your power out, your not a concept anymore, die and stay that way bitch! " he loosed a massive blast of chaos energy towards Wilamena. Tanner stepped in front of the witch and starred impassively. Suddenly Riku's attack was reflected back at him, he opened a void and swallowed the blast " Well thats something "

Wilamena wailed, her voice horrible and distored. The sky opened up and began raining down what appeared to be spinning tops, charged with destructive magic.

" Heavenly body magic: Meteor! " the magic of the stars surrounded Riku's body and launched him into the air and fantastic speeds and crashed through each top, before reversing direction heading straight towards Wilamena and Tanner but the witch was ready. Her magic lashed out like a whip and conjured a massive elephant, intercepting the attacking.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Aaron: Christopher?

"Christopher clicks a few buttons on the piece of tech on his wrist and instantly a very large supercomputer materializes as if out of nowhere, including a generator. Aaron wasted no time and put some panels outside of sunlight energy"

Christopher: Hm...power source is a bit weak but it'll do

"Aaron turns to the non Avengers in the room"

Aaron: Sorry. Pym particles. The equipment was shrunken down for transport. I'm afraid we'll have to commender this place. Doc?
Christopher: Oh...no, but yes...my word, but how...of course!

"Christopher looks up with a worried look"

Christopher: Localized quantum barrier of high grade power, mystical in origin. You're not getting anything insid-

"Just then, Amber teleports in with Nono and Pol-Aris"

Amber: Okay, why is New York City cut off by an extremely powerful spacial barrier?
Aaron: I was about to go and ask you that

"Amber looks annoyed more than anything. She closes her eyes and mutters her usual self suggestion"

Amber: I call upon the Second Magic...

"A single gentle wind none the less charged with immense power emanates from her, as if a calm before a storm. Her eyes open again, she has the grin of a blood knight"

Amber: Ooooh, this one's good. Very good.

"Amber produces her soul sword"

Aaron: Amber...what are you going to do?
Amber: I don't know what exactly this Godric guy did, but there's an easy, simple solution. Barrier goes up? barrier goes down
Aaron: Wait!
Amber: Sorry Stark, you're not my boss. I'm not going to sit around and leave Sandra and Tanya stuck inside some dimensional barrier with a maniac itching for blood. I've had enough of sitting back. Wasn't there to help with Kano, wasn't there to help with Milo. I AM GOING to break that barrier
Aaron: What about collateral? We had a plan about that and
Amber: Look at this face? Is this the face of someone that gives a single inkling of a fuck about anyone in that city that isn't a friend? Because if you think that, sorry to disappoint.
Tyler: Parker! That's enough
Amber: Oh I'm sorry, what was

"Tyler walks up to Amber and the two stare each other down. The power difference couldn't be more obvious, but the wills clashing could not be more evenly matched"

Tyler: Stand. Down. And wait. For an order.
Amber: And who's going to stop me?
Tyler: How about your brother's friends and team mates?

"Amber's eyes narrow. Low blow had been launched"

Amber: If those two or heck, even that Emmet and his friends, don't make it out that barrier alive, I am holding you responsible. Both of you!

"Natsu's off to the side"

Natsu: Haaa, gotta love get together's with Dale's crazy sis.

----

"Back in England, it's sometime late afternoon and the group is nearly there. Liz is checking ammo supply while Theo reads a book and Red checks on his gun. Fathae sits to the side looking extremely anxious"

Fathae: How much farther?

"Abby's the one with the google maps, so she turns to her"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 am

Sandra appeared behind the Wilamena with a hand pressed against the back of her skull and unleashed a blast of Phoenix energy directly into the witches head. At the same time she focused on taking down Tanner with telepathic attacks before he noticed her.

Tanya and her clones where taking on the copies of Godric head to head. Some clones depending on the powers given to them already had some of the Godric's subdued. Tanya herself was being attacked by multiple enemies but was keeping pace. Bashing and blasting her way through the swarm Tanya much like Emmet seeked to find the real Godric and begin the true battle.

-----

Back in Genosha Cassandra was enjoying her time off, or was trying to until recently. For some reason she could feel the Goblin in combat. She figured it had to be this guy her mother warned her of, Godric. She would have gone to see what was happening and try to help, but oddly she couldn't sense any fighters or any battles taking place. All she knew was the Goblin was active.

-----

"It shouldn't be much further now Fathae." Abby and Cal was both seated up front, Cal driving and Abby navigating the way. "Trust me, we're trying to get there as fast as possible." Abby could tell Fathae was anxious but they where moving as fast as they could.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 am

Scott turned as things were going on around him. Pol-Aris and another Avenger disappeared and then reappeared with some other woman who wanted to get in on the action. Emmet, Sandra, and some of the other CB's were engaged in a battle with Godric right then, and there was little they could do. Christopher was going to set up equipment, and he would wait until Tyler and Aaron gave orders before he would move out. As much as he didn't like standing around doing nothing, he also didn't want to take reckless action and cause problems for his new friends. Since he had some down time, he decided that he would do some talking with Minerva.

You seem to be sweet on that young lady, Scott.
Maybe a little bit. I didn't have time to really associate with girls at Shadowgreen, so I'm kinda making up for it.
Remember to stay on alert. Our power could be necessary in saving lives.
Yes, mother.

Valor sighed and Scott bit back a chuckle. Throughout their friendship, Scott had always been more impulsive while Valor was more cautious. Training had made Scott disciplined and restrained, but he still liked to tease Valor about his almost parental nature from time-to-time. Scott approached Minerva and gave her a smile.
"There's a lot going on, huh? I hope everyone fighting Godric behind that barrier will be alright."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Kiya and Tesla much like Scott where slightly off to the side just observing things that was going on as they waited for further orders. "So that's where Pol and Nono went" commented Tesla upon seeing their arrival now with Amber with them. "I figured as much. If we're going to need to contain this Goblin then there is nobody better then Amber for the job."

Right after Kiya spoke another women appeared within the group. "Sandra?" questioned Tesla. Kiya scanned her energy reading and quickly responded. "No, energy readings are different, it's Cassandra. Most likely since she's tied directly to it, she can feel the Goblin's activity even if she can't necessarily find the person using it. I would assume Sandra and Emmet are much the same given their close relations to the Phoenix. Assuming the same situation as us, Cassandra would of completely lost contact with Sandra and whoever else is inside that barrier. I'm certain she could locate such a large group of us gathered together, so I'd say she came here for answers."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Yamairo: She's a student here yes.
Filipe: But she's fine. If she was acting up, our resident telepath would have realized by now.

---

"Amber is floating cross legged now, trenchcoat removed, focusing"

Amber: Just give me a minute...I'll get us inside that barrier.

---

"As the group begins to approach, google maps begins to malfunction, unable to pick up any GPS coordinates. The road also slowly fades into a dirt road as the group moves more and more into what seems to be untamed nature"

Cal: Truck wont handle offroad very well.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Minerva had been quiet from her spot next to Scott at the table, it had taken all of her effort to restrain her inner fan girl as Emmet led the code:breakers in a musical number. She managed to keep it to a respectable clap. As things started moving forward and suddenly Emmet, Sandra, Tanya, Riku, and Yori were trapped in new york behind a barrier, she focused on staying alert.

She turned to Scott as he started talking to her " I'm sure they'll be fine, the all seem like such strong people, everyone does " it was all a little overwhelming, Minvera had confidence in her magic, but still it was pretty easy to be overshadowed. She shook her head, she was an avenger now and she refused to dishonor such a title " So wha-

She gasped, as did Jericho and all of the other mages present. A massive amount of magical energy was coming towards them.

" Lightning gods charged particle cannon! "

A massive blast of black electricity came flying towards the mansion, threatening to engulf it. Jericho reacted quickly, activating one of the many spells he'd place around the mansion. Magic circles appeared above the mansion and below it, creating a cylinder around the building. The spell collided with it and rocked it down it's foundation. But Jericho's spell kept the mansion standing a minimulized most of the damage.

A portion of the wall fell away from the part everyone was at. Revealing six indiviuals off in the distance. The godslayers had been dropped off by Godric would wage battle on Emmets home front. In the front was the one who'd launched the attack. Raid, the lightning god slayer, wearing an orange hoodie, blue jeans and a beanie with some headphones around his neck. his hands were cupped in front of him, electricity crackling around them.

The rest of the group was Aria, the sky god slayer, a young woman with waist length pink hair, wearing a long light blue dress with leggings. Gray, the Earth god slayer, a tall and muscular man in his mid forties with hair cut short and wearing a tank top and cargo pants. Miroku, the water god slayer, stood the furthest back from the group wearing what appeared to be a school uniform, his short blue face was cut in a way that covered part of his face. Ark, the light god slayer an eight year old boy in a simple button up shirt and shorts, his eyes twinkled with dark glee, last was Eclipse, the dark god slayer, the second tallest with red hair and an all black outfit, the most notable thing aside from the long word in his hand was the mask he wore.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tanner whipped around and Sandra suddenly found herself looking at....herself, her mental attack suddenly thrown back at her. Tanner came around Sandra's left and surrounded her with more mirror images bounced the mental attack back and forth. Riku headed towards them, only for Wilamena to open another hole and vomit out a massive parade. Glaring, Riku began chanting.

Darkness beyond twilight
Crimson beyond blood that flows
Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!

The spell blasted through Wilamena's horde but she appeared above Riku and blasted him with her magic. Emmet's hands wove gracefully through the air as he summoned a wave of phoenix fire, but in the form of ribbons. The spread out and began ensnaring the Godrics. Emmet poured telepathic energy through them and pierced their minds. Godric's clones were far from perfect, even as he couldnt directly pick out his brother, he still had other options.

As more came towards him he floated out tremendous amount of psionic energy that ripped through the reflection. He'd managed to turn a few back when they suddenly exploded, forcing Emmet back. He glared as Godric grabbed him from behind, not a clone but the real one. " What do you say we leave them to their fun and have some private time? "

Emmet found himself being drawn into a hole along with Godric, deep below the dimention. He broke out of Godrics hole and fired a blast of phoenix energy as Godric fired off goblin energy, in a massive clash.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Amber: Oh for fucks sake

"Amber gets ready to end them when Aaron steps in front"

Amber: No. You need to break that barrier. We got this. AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!

"Nono cracks her knuckles and smiles. She throws forward a warpgate right there in the room, which the exit appears above the god slayers. As they stare up, Nono flies right into them, creating a crater in the ground with her momentum. As the group disperses, Aaron and Pol-Aris engage next, Aaron firing off a barrage of repulser and pulse bolts and Pol floating up above the mansion and taking command of the electromagnetic field to fire an electrical blast right at them. Tyler stays behind"

Tyler: Laxus, track down that lightning one. Handle him
Laxus: Aye ye got it bossman. He ain't doing that a second time

"Laxus sprints off with his dragon slayer cloak and tracks down Raid by smell"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 pm

"At this rate we'll be walking pretty soon" Abby commentated as the roads deteriorated.    "Well we should be fairly close, as long as we keep going this direction we should find Silverlance."

-----

It seemed people where busy here and nobody had even noticed Cass arrival.     She decided not to interfere and just took a peak at Tyler's recent memories to learn about what was going on.    She left a tiny mental note in Tyler's mind saying "thanks Cap.".    Suddenly a attack was laid and the god slayers was seen, The Avengers started to retaliate but looked like Amber had others tasks at hand.   "You guys need any help?"

-----

Kiya and Tesla joined the assault, forming a team tactic Kiya cover Tesla from long range with energy attacks, Tesla took straight to her diamond state and went in for a head on attack.

-----

As the attacks grew Sandra know she had to break free and unleashed large amounts energy. The power seemed to fill the entire dimension, it shattered all of Tanner's mirror images of Sandra, it pushed Tanner back and it took down a large portion of the Godric clones in one fell swoop. Tanya's clones was taking control much easier after the attack and Tanya noticed Emmet was missing. "Hey Phoenix, something happened happened to Phoenix #2!"

Sandra looked around noticing Emmet missing as well. "Emmet, can you still hear me? Where are you?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:29 pm

"Back at the Genosha institute, James is sitting in cerebro, and Anna joins him"

Anna: You wanted to see me?
James: Yes, I need you help with something. A mission?
Anna: Mission? What, world ending again?
James: No...this is mutant affairs
Anna: MRD, evil law about the pass, what?
James: No...there's kids in trouble.

"Anna gives this nostalgic look. She couldn't remember the last time the X-Men did something like this"

Anna: What's the situation?
James: I was doing a favor to Arthur, trailing a mob family in the FBI's watch list, and I read in one of his men's minds that the daughter of their boss had developed a mutation...telekinesis, and she's perhaps at the omega level
Anna: Wha...are you kidding me?
James: No. Arthur is intending to take the mob boss in in a raid happening soon, but if he does the raid with the girl still at her father's house, MRD will take her in. And an omegal level tekekinetic is no laughing matter
Anna: Okay then, easy enough. We bust in and rescue her. No guaranty she'll come quietly...this is also pretty much kidnapping.
James: Hardly. I already scouted things with Arthur. She has no other immediate family and she'd be alone...a mob princess.

"Anna's eyes narrow a bit"

Anna: Oi...I know what you're doing. No need for it, I'd help regardless of similarities here. Anyway, you said kids?
James: Yes, there was this other interesting affair. As I was tracking some of the guy's goons, I caught wind of a very unique telepathic signal. It came to me in binary...
Anna: Someone thinking in binary? That's...weird
James: Indeed, so I asked Filipe for some assistance. Apparently, it is possible I was picking up the thoughts of a techno-organic being. It could possible be something other than a mutant, but according to Ezekiel's translation of the binary...they were asking for help, and more importantly, they seemed...perturbed at having harmed someone. Even if they are not a mutant, it is our duty to help.
Anna: So a mob princess and a mutant thinking in code. You take me on the best dates, Filipe needs to step his game up

----

Tyler: Cassandra? What are you doing here, shouldn't you be in class?
Amber: We're fighting two fronts and you want her in class! Cassandra! Someone's using the Goblin to attack Sandra. Come here, I can use you as a way to find them in this damned barrier. Cracking through this is like solving a damn maze!

-----

"The group get out of the car and head out. They soon find themselves walking through a dark forest, the sun now having set. Everyone, even Cal, has the feeling they're being watched"

Theo: I do believe...
Liz: Yep...surrounded. Most definitely...20 of 'em at least.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 pm

"Short story cap, I could sense the Goblin being used, but not anybody using it. I then lost contact with Sandra and found you guys gathered together. I figured something more important then class had to be going on." Cass went over to Amber. "What do you need me to do?"

-----

"I'm assuming we should suspect they are hostile" Abby said as they moved along keeping a watching eye.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 am

Amber: Just...let me focus

"Amber closes her eyes and focuses on Cassandra's unique spacial presence, and separates her unique one from the spacial presence of the Goblin, or at least, the Goblin's energies. She seems completely and utterly focused as she does this"

Amber: Okay...now then Godric, lets see how good your barrier is when you have one big homing beacon for my Second Sorcery...

----

"Anna and James have stepped outside, Anna actually in her uniform, James just wearing a suit. Anna uses her kinetic energy manipulation to grab James and quickly move them at insane speeds to New Jersey. James looks puzzled towards NYC as they arrive across the Hudson bay"

James: Huh...
Anna: What's wrong?
James: Nothing just...might just be Stark doing something. We have work, lets go

"James and Anna make their way quickly across the city before arriving at a tall fancy looking skyscrapper"

Anna: So this the place?
James: Yes. His mob family is based out of here. He lives in the penthouse.
Anna: So what, want me to bust in or we infiltrate?
James: Neither. We walk into the front door
Anna:...I'm sorry, what?
James: The reason that Arthur asked for my help is that the man's psionic security is abysmal. I can literally walk us into the front door with them thinking we're life long "clients". Come

"James walks in confidently. Anna follows a bit concerned, but just as said, James is easily able to telepathically make everyone ignore them. When up to the counter after a quit chat with the security officer, he's allowed to use the private elevator up to the top floors. Anna looks impressed"

Anna: I sometimes forget
James: What?
Anna: You're a special kind of scary.

----

Liz: Most definitely...although I'm not sure what they are.

"Red grabs a talisman and holds it out. One can feel the shiver and snick snackering around"

Red: Definitely pagan. Don't like the cross too much. Incoming!

"Just then, a small looking creature, green and about 5 feet tall, dashes and tackles Liz. Before he can use his blade to stab her, red grabs him and throws him into a tree. One can barely track the red and yellow glow of it's eyes. Soon all the creatures are moving around at amazing speeds"

Liz: Damned. More goblins
Red: Ain't regular goblins. Boggarts or redcaps, something of the sort. Fast mischievous little creatures. And it's night time

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next