Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:01 am

----

"Fawkes looks angry as Samuel sighs, his hand still crackling slightly from that last action. Right before the blast he slowed down time and grabbed Molly's arm, taking her powers"

Samuel: Well, what exactly are we to do here? It's sentient. That means it can hurt right? Mentally I mean.
Peter: Somehow I don't feel like provoking it is a good idea boss.
Samuel: Hmm, I'm going to try something different. You wait here.

"Samuel suddenly floats down through the earth, altering his density to descend. He figured if there was nothing in the sky, perhaps at the center"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:04 am

It didn't take Cassandra long to reach a conclusion. "Well I think mother would be quite disappointed if I didn't help. So I'll accompany you girls while Sandra is busy." Cass didn't know Kano well personally, but she knew of him and was sure SXM and especially Tanya would would be interested in him being alive, considering everyone thought he was dead or good as so.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 am

Milo: Man..
Emperor: Come on we have bigger things at stake, like the multiverse it self, we've been given a chance, swept up by the cosmsos, and made enemies of all. We can work on the plan..now..I have a pretty good idea of how to fix this situation once and for all.. the whole time I was playing games with Yamairo I achieved my goal you see it
Milo: See...damn..yeah I do so you mean
Emperor: Exactly...we use this to our advantage, we may have our differences, but I think we can both agree on the same thing...there needs to be a change in the universe.

"Emperor reached out to shake Milo's hands, and reluctantly he accepted."
Kano: Aye.. I agree..this force or whatever thinks i can pick off our friends one b one...I don't think we should allow this to continue any longer.
Chulance: TELSA!!!!!"

"Chulance had been warped to the War Planet as well, and like all fighters brought there was informed of what was going on immediately, and fell to his knees pissed he was brought too late."

Chulance: No no no no!
Kano: Chu I..
Chulance: I don't want your words..especially from you Kano..
Dave: And the losses keep piling.

"Dave said it so casualty, but now he was worrying what was going on with the others that weren't on War Planet, what the hell in general was going on."
Ledge: this outta be good
Ellen: As long as it gets off of this planet, this fucker killed Molly.

"Ellen wasn't one to be all sentinemental, but she actually cared about the X Force, and although she figured the plan would go wrong not that wrong."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Marvel on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:53 am

"Milo was still pacing around with Emperor when they sensed Nick off in the distance and teleported to him who was struggling in and out of his rock form. Nick turned to his father sending out a blast of old energy but Milo simply waved dispersing the energy with ease."

Nick: DAD
Milo: IKn the Flesh
Emperor: Also me, kiddo.
Nick: Emperor...
Milo: We're bonded together, me, Emperor, same thing not really, but you..I didn't think you'd ever have to get pushed to this level, I wish I could help you, but you need to go down this path yourself if you do I saw what it did to my father..and I've heard stories of others who've messed with this power..and I've done enough damage.
Emperor: I don't agree, but in the spirit of team work fine, but trust me I'd have you become a living super weapon myself no need to risk any of these vermin taking you out in the tournament, if anyone it should be us so we can keep your son safe, but you want to put morals above your children..I can't believe I use to be like this.
Nick: I...

"Milo/Emperor raised his hand incasing Nick in an envelop of energy then he was reverted to his normal state."

Nick: What the..
Milo/Emperor: You'll see..I see you've been dealing with my dad, and the others I'm not exactly the most favored person around here...so I'm going to get going..just use that little tid bit...be safe son..this will be all over soon..things will get better.

"Milo/Emperor vanished, and Nick was no longer distraught his dad was on War Planet too, although he wondered what it would mean if he went against him, he was sure he'd loose but at least he had hope they'd get out of this situation alive, and he just sat down for the first time since he'd gotten here since the whole Emperor Fusion ordeal was over he felt a sense of relief."
"Around War Planet some more fighters were being brought to the planet to be dragged into battle including Felicia, Sean, Shaun, Carmen,  Jada, Paige, Korin, Neron,  Terrell, & Elle."

"Jada stumbled forward updated with the information and turned only for a sharp object to zoom past her and she saw Paige smirking."

Jada: You bitch we're not even fighting..
Paige: Yet...hopefully we don't end up but it seems in the end we'll have to survive
Jada: Until then I say we work together..and figure out what to do.
"Elle was looking around gathering electriicty, and decided to enter her electric form, Riya was dead, but Alex had managed to kill Tess Summers, which meant somewhere on this sphere this dimension she had a chance of finding Ledge, and maybe even the rest of the X Force, and some of the team."

Elle: Damn it Ezekiel...where's your gizmos when I need them.
"Korin looked around at his surroudings stepping through an abandoned park, sniffing the air, he moved at vast speeds sinking his neck into a humanoid drinking him dry, then two more before looking at their corpses and licking his lips and laughing with joy."

Korin: Ah...a fucking meal...after all this time wanderling aimlessly in that zone that bitch left me in...if only I can manage to get my hands on her..death isn't a suiting enough punishment for what she did to me..still...a tournament dosen't fancy my interest, and my protoge Ms. Summers is dead..quite the evil bitch I liked her still, my powers are in tact, which means I may have a shot at winning this, not that I care about saving the universe..but..everything being destroyed..no more food.. no one to rule...naw.

"Korin was ecstatic to be free from Carmen's influence once and for all, and wanted revenge on her, the Avengers, and the rest of earth's heroes if he mangaed to get off this sphere, but he was delighted to know that some of them where on this very planet."
"Neron looked aroudn at his change of surroundings, the pits of Hell were no longer where he resided, it seemed he was given a second chance of life after Troy, and his family betrayed him."

Neron: Hmm...and look at the score board Troy himself is here oh this is going to be so much fun..and they say good things don't happen to evil people.

"Neron grinned as he summoned his hell sword eager for vengeance on both Troy, and Castiel."
"Elsewhere in a futuristic city, two massive beams of energy wiped out two groups that had gathered in an attempt to work together, and the mid titan himself Thanos was seen glaring looking around."

Thanos: Hmm...things certainly haven't been looking up since the Chaos Wave's reversal, pity...but now it seems things are going to get interesting.
Zed: I'd like to say so Thanos..
Thanos: Oh no you..
Zed: Yes me, welcome back to the team.

"Zed smiling at his old "partner" he hadn't seen since the Cancerverse incident."
"Around the massive sphere a grumbling was felt and in the sky score boards appeared to bring up the next matches."

"You have all done well so far, I am thankful for your contributions, and allow those who are not contestants to rest, but surely this process must accelerate, and now we will have multi layered battles, get ready, enjoy your time and R&R if you are not being chosen to battle but if you are."

A massive score-board appeared in the sky to bring up the next matches and areas with hover-boards already on their way to get the fighters.

Vinlo vs Samuel, Troy vs Isabel Sephira(The original), Katy vs Jin, Alex vs Paige, Jade vs Elle, Chulance vs Carmen, and Castiel vs Thanos

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:29 am

"The two Isabel's sit by themselves where the fight just took place. Neither of them can bring themselves to say a word to each other, not after what just happened. Where the fight had happened, they had found both of Yama's swords. It would seem the last offensive was a distraction to bring them back, but he never had a chance to use them. The homunculus Isabel particularly looks completely shattered, her face blank and expressionless like during her first few months of existence, no emotion left to express, as if it was never there"

Isabel: Stupid idiot...he never...
"Isabel": It was the forgone conclusion. I have never seen Milo Ventro lose a battle against a single opponent. Whatever his nature is, it is beyond a mutant
Isabel: Milo's just a cunt. Actually felt sorry for...felt sorry for what my boss is doing to him in our time but
"Isabel": Oh...so you were pulled during that mishap.
Isabel: Yeah...so when do I...
"Isabel": I suppose we will not make it out of this place alive, so there is no harm in revealing it. You die at Genosha. You were trying to kidnap the mutants with elemental powers, to use them as a portal to liberate a being from another world. Yamairo stood against you and stabbed through you. You died in his arms in the rain of your making.
Isabel: Damn...that all sounds incredibly depressing...

"She looks away, tears in her eyes. Both women barely have it in them to move. When she hears her matched announced, Isabel stands up"

"Isabel": Are you fighting?
Isabel: Who knows. Maybe. I'll decide when I get there.

"Isabel gently floats and flies towards the arena, quickly reaching at max speed with her winds and landing at the center, waiting for her opponent"

----

"Meanwhile, Filipe and Anna are also fairly crushed. William, if he is hurting, does not show it"

William: So what do we do?
Filipe: Meh. Who cares. We don't have Amber, we don't have Amber's fancy magic master. We just wait until that sod evil Milo decides to blow us all up and claim the prize.
William: Oh come now, there has to be something
Filipe: If Yama can't beat him, none of us can. Kano might stand a chance if he had some back up. Of course, who's going to help us. The only person I even REMEMBER taking Milo on one on one is that Zed guy, and if he's here, we're even more fucked.
Anna: Well, nothing for it. Tess is dead at least. I say we go hunt more evil guys until the clock turns for us. Reduce the chances of one of us ending up in a one on one torture fest with one of the worse ones. Kano, wanna point us in the general direction of the worst guys being brought here? Has to be at least a few bad guys. We already fought Jet and Blackheart.

----

"Samuel returns, shaking his head"

Samuel: Nothing. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas Fawkes
Fawkes: Well, there's a first time for everyone
Marianna: So what, that's it!? Yama dies and you throw in the towel
Samuel: I'm afraid whatever has possessed my son isn't exactly keen on a very whole lot of you
Peter: Oh nah he'll be cool with us, we were bad guys in his future.

"Peter makes the quip but sighs, defeated. The match is announced"

Samuel: Oh. Vinlo. Wont that be fun. I'll be back

"Samuel teleports to the arena, waiting. He wondered that Vinlo he would find"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:42 am

It seemed Troy's next opponent was to be revealed and it was Isabel.   Strange, he'd already been scheduled to fight her once before but the fight was called off when Yamairo killed her.   He guessed it must of been some SXM trickery and he entered hover ride that would take him to his next battle. Troy arrives at the battle area, stepping out of the vehicle like it was a limo. He really couldn't complain about the service in this place. He walked onto the battle area seeing Isabel.

"Well well, it's been a long time hasn't it?"

-----

Meanwhile Katy was having her own dejavu moment, of course she'd be stuck with fighting Jin.   She expected this ever since she first spotted him here.    With any luck Jin was from a weaker timeline, but Katy was prepared for a fight regardless.    She had thought about asking Jin to join her side, but after what just happened with Tesla and Metallic who tried to defy the rules, it was clear Jin was going to want blood even more so then usual.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 am

Isabel: Only for you

"Isabel begins to float up. Her eyes begin to focus again. Instantly, Troy's blasted with a lightning blast from up in the sky as it begins to rain. In the next few seconds the rain increases from a drizzle to a massive downpour, the wind sphere protecting Isabel clearly visible as the rain simple pours around her. And then, more lightning blasts are aimed, from the sky and from Isabel herself"

Isabel: Come on then! I bet you've lived the good life since...fight!

"She was obviously operating under the assumption Troy was still with the X-Men, expecting him to not fight"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:49 am

"Suddenly near Ivankov everything froze aroudn him, and a man appeared near him. An african american man with futuristic armor, and several other futuristic roman warriors appear."

???: My name is Judas Duccius, I came from a time far in the future in another universe, one where Taimos Vus Galore, the Czar has managed to bring a out peace and the safety of the human race, such as he will do in this universe and many others. I know who you are Ivankov, you are a legend, but history says your lack of ambition, your lack of hostility towards extra-terrestials and the suphuermans populace will play a major downfall in humanity. Milo has been stopped sofar in this time, but he will go on to be Emperor Fusion and rule not only this universe, but seek to concquer many more. I seek to form an alliance with you to ensure that never happens, humanity deserves to rule, we have compassion, morals, these aliens, these mutants, they are the enemy and they must be stopped.
Chulance: Guess I'm up against Osborn's daughter.

"Chulance didn't like his chances against Carmen, but his hover-board was going on, and it was better then just commiting suicide. He was already feeling lifeless what with Tesla gone and boarded leaving to his battle, while Dave turned to the others then the shuttle with Chulance on it."

Kano: Chu...damn it..this isn't right!
Dave: Yeah just like your evil ass demon invasion of the world, I had my Warp phase but damn you wanted to raze humanity to the gruond.

"Kano moved at vast speeds grabbing Dave who formed a space barrier between them and glared."

Kano: I still have..a burning...desire for vengeance against humanity but to compare that to me wanting to see my friends and family get hurt you have some nerve Fuller.
Dave: Alright calm down...Thorson..I just want to help out.. Filipe's right,we might as well see what other sick fucks we can find Kano what do you

"Kano focused on his energies and frowned shaking as he looked at them with a grave image on his face."

Kano: Filipe...speak of the devil and he shall appear, Zed is here..if this power can contain him...what exactly are we dealing with? I believe I've felt a similar power before but from where I do not know.....the mad titan himself THanos is here and he's about to engage in "battle" with Cas.

"Kano didn't like Castiels' chances Thanos was one of the most dangerous indivdiuals they knew."

Kano: Really...I don't know, I sensed more then just evil in Ventro, perhaps it'll be worth a try to approach him?
Ledge: ELLE! Take me to the fight now
Ellen: Ledge are you sure it's
Ledge: NOW

"Ellen sighed using his magic to the two of them, and whoever else accompanished them to the arena where Elle was approaching to confront her opponent Jade, Ledge thought he knew of her."

Ledge: damn it who;s
Elle: LEDGE!
Jade: Enough with the introductions, let's fight bitch.,
Ledge: Damn it..
"Vinlo looked at Samuel and smiled."

Vinlo: The rematch of the century this should be fun.

"Vinlo sent forth two beams of pure thermal heat, and one massive beam of energy at Samuel."
"Alex was up when he saw another shuttle touching down near the arena near him and groaned as he entered the hulk form again seeing Paige, aka the Cyber Goblin getting to the arena."

Paige: Aye..a Banner..this should be fun
Alex: Another evil bitch...alright...at least I won't have to hold back..

"Alex still had the rage of seeing Tess, and of Riya's death as he stepped in the arena."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 am

"Ivankov pulls a gun and opens fire with a high tech laser ammo at the strange ass person that appears in front of him without any sort of announcement as he's mid speech"

----

"Samuel teleports up into the sky"

Samuel: Hmm. Well if we don't fight the arena blows doesn't it.

"Samuel begins using precognition to try and predict the various outcomes of the fight, specifically trying to find one where they both survive. Not that he much cared for Vinlo, not after all he did to him and his friends and family. But he was curious to know if there was a way out of the deathmatch scenario"

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 am

"Judas draws h is energy blade and slashes through the attack, his own armor allowing him enhanced reactions."

Judas: Is that really your response? You choose to defy me and go against me hmm? I'm trying to save humanity you fool.
"Vinlo looks up, gathering herllfire, entering his Ghost Rider form, and blasts him self in the air with air pressure unleashing waves of hellfire against Samuel."

Vinlo: Come on that's not the Samuel I know, unleash your full power bastard!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 am

"Samuel looks at Vinlo and suddenly he's pushed down at max speed towards the ground, his gravity increased over a hundred fold. Samuel uses his own hellfire blast to block Vinlo's and weather control to nullify the air blasts with his own, and then floats down, hands in his pockets"

Samuel: I'm sorry Vinlo, I'm not as spry as I used to be. And I was always very easily distracted by interesting things. But still. If you want it

"Samuel focuses on Vinlo, and after a while, a perfect clone of him appears, as Samuel steps back a bit. He leaves the Vinlo clone supercharged, and begins observing the situation"

Samuel: Now, there's two of them. How would you decide that then eh?

"He seems to be talking to whatever entity runs the War Planet"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 am

Isabel was surprised when Troy suddenly appeared instantly in front of her, a form of apparent teleportation she wasn't expecting. Before she could react Troy had drilled his fist into her stomach of a punch, steam rising from Troy's body despite the rain. Troy elbowed Isabel in the spine to send her towards the ground, the second strike also torching Isabel's clothing and leaving a burn on her back. "Your rain won't help you this time." Troy hadn't taken full plasma form, his body was just generating intense heat. He seemed to want to enjoy his time with Isabel.

-----

Katy and Jin had arrived to their area as well. Both where currently on the battle area and in a stare down. Katy seen the look in Jin's eyes and knew talking to him would be useless. "Well then, lets go!"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:19 am

"Isabel coughs blood but a grin is plastered on her face. At the very least this place was going to let her fry this scumbag once and for all"

Isabel: Teleporation...neat trick. You tried the plasma form before though!

"Isabel snaps her fingers. the electrons around Troy are slowly pulled away as this plasma form begins to fail him"

Isabel: Just like last time. Take his electrons, no ionization, no plasma. And then...

"Isabel grits her teeth and prepares to blast him with lightning, but she flashes to Yama's face and hesitates"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 am

"Chulance is trying his best against Carmen but her fictional powers are overwhelming him before finally he finds his own powers weakened and looks up to see an immensly powerful force, he's blasted with a suppressor ray from PS238, and he looks up at Carmen who's taken on kryptonians powers and moving at super speed kicks him so hard he's killed."

Carmen: Easy..

WINNER CARMEN LOPEZ

Carmen: Always winning just like daddy taught me. Now if only I could figure out what's going on...at least Jamsie's not here..I wouldn't want to hurt him.

"Carmen was still hurt that James had ended their relationship because she'd sided with Emperor Fusion after everything that had been done to the mutant race."
"Elle gathers electricity and goes to blast Jade only for both of them to vanish and reappear in a completly different dimension different dimension standing on a floating meteroid and Elle gathers electricity.

"I don't know where you brught us."

"To Hell at least for you. "Suddenly Elle's legs are on fire and she's yelling in pain and despite being electricity is still burning, she fires a massive torrent of lightning towards Jade who is unharmed then appears behind Elle whispering something in her causing her to cry, when hse falls down suddenly she sees images of LEdge and the rest of the X Force, and SXM being murdered by various threats over and over as Jade puts her head on top of Elle's and crushes her skull down causing her to scream, as her body is pushed through the meteroid and begins falling into the deep abyss before being swallowed by the darkness beneath and flames rise up burning her as Elle screams.

In the real world Elle's vanished, and Jade looks around clapping her hands, and elelctricity sizzles around her finger tips.

"Too easy."

"NO WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Ledge was infuriated, and Ellen looked aroudn trying to pick up on Elle's energy signal only for Ledge to raise gravity and fly towards Jade only for him to vanish as well.

"Whew..he was mad what about you darlinga re you next hmm..what's this telepathic torture hold on."

"WHat how's this." Ellen screamed about to tap into the Phoenix when her own trick was reverse and she screamed trapped in a nightmare as psionic energy was drained from her and she fell to the ground. Jade looked and shook her head.

"Pity..this War Planet thing might get fun after all.." She turned leaving the unconscious telepathic witch on the ground as she boarded. "Hmm she was actually quite dangerous had she not used her mind games she could have just broke my neck...or..some of that other creepy shit I saw in her arsenal...I'm not even full yet might as well...have a bunch of heroes to play with, who knows what information I can find out."

Jade grinned her eyes glowing green focusing on Ellen and groaning straining as the hover-board rose into the air electricity was surging from her body, and suddenly Ellen's body vanished as well and then the hoverboard Jade was in exploded.
"Vinlo looks up at the clone then with a simple punch kills the supercharged clone as true power begins surging through Vinlo as he looks at Samuel then blasts him back with pure force."

Vinlo: How about you don't worry about the force, this is the greatest power in my arsenal
Samuel: What is
Vinlo: This is real power Samuel...and this is only a fraction your right the power nemesis that's nothing compared to all the powers I've encountered, but I've got plans to get revenge on you.. on everyone who eve thoguht me insane.

"Samuel attempts to use a combination of weather powers, space time, and nature but Vinlo reverse the effects and causes metallic spikes to pierce through Samuel's body, then begins moving at super human speeds beating him down, before a shockwave blasts Vinlo slightly back and he surges forward goign to beat Samuel his true power enhanced blows preventing Samuel's healing factor from working before surrouding him in vines, and causing them to became sharp to pierce Samuel's skin and begins absorbing his life force, while summoning a massive 100 feet wave of hellfire, and using contorl over matter and space so that it would all hit Samuel, only fot the attack to be stopped."

Vinlo: What..
Milo: Sorry..but I want a fair fight...and you using true power well that's unfair that's not something you need your already crazy
Vinlo: THe FUCK!!!!! You can't intefere
Milo: Says who, the magic voice? I don't think so...now then..I've been looking for this a long time.

"Milo forms a spiritual/mental connection with Vinlo and drains the remnant of true power he's been granted by Zed into his body,  and Vinlo screams in agony sending forth a massive blast of darkness but Milo repels it with pure light enhanced by ture power screaming, then fusing both attacks together into an orb that blasts Vinlo back erecting a field of inifn tendrils to pierce him while using his powers to reverse Samuel's energies."

"INTEFERENE"

The voice above booms and Milo is blasted back despite his new enhancement and Vinlo is free.

"INTEFERENCE AGAIN AND BOTH SHALL DIE."

"BOTH IT WASN'T MY FAULT DAMN IT! I will get that power back, and I'll kill you without bastard." Vinlo is surroudend with anger as he enters his hulkish form, and flies towards Samuel at superhuman speeds while causing the earth to explode beneath Samuel, erect a time dialation field around him, and a paradox to prevent him from being able to dodge, and sending forth a multitide of self destructing clones that teleport right near Samuel."
Castiel: What are you.

"Castiel stumbles back bleeding and injured as THanos takes a few steps forward blasting the angel of thursday back through the ground yet again, Castiel gets up summoning the power of the power cosmic he gained from Rider, but tHanos inhales the cosmic energy into his lungs then shoots a beam into the sky."

THanos: I am Thanos...and a puny angel won't stop me.
Castiel: Yeah but how about this,

"Castiel breaks out the ark of the convenant unleashing a massive divine power on THanos to destroy him and the entire area aroudn them is destroyed. Castiel gets up but is surrouedd by chains that began causing him to burn as Thanos emerges unharmed and utters a spell causing the fallen angel to scream in pain before THanos walks forward putting his fist through Castiel's chest ripping out his spleen then jamming it through Castiel's neck filling it with energy and unleashing one massive blast that decimates the entire area for miles."

Thanos: How about what? Fool...haha...what a nice warm up..Zed was right...we shall...get what this force seeks to use to get us.

"Thanos laughed looking at all the sousl CAstielh ad including Rider floating up and vanishing being claimed by War Planet."

THANOS WINNER

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:32 am

Samuel: Oh for! Damn it Milo, that's not how you

"Samuel finally gets serious. First he turns into the ghost ride and uses the massive durability to tank the attacks rather than dodge. After the various explosions pass, he uses his time powers to remove the time dilatation field, at the same time raising his hands and using matter manipulation to disintegrate the clones. Finally, he teleports in front of Vinlo and uses size control to shrink him before he can react, reducing the effects of his powers on him. He then uses telekineses to hold him up, subjects him to the penance stare and uses bio manipulation to induce a massive brain tumor, using intuitive aptitude to best understand where the tumor will cause the most damage on his brain. He blasts him back with pyrokinesis, before repeating what he did before. He aims forward, focuses. The earth trembles as he keeps focusing more and more and finally, he creates a perfect clone of Vinlo again, supercharges him, reduces him in size and sends him against Vinlo. He then steps back and assumes his normal form again, and begins once again trying to analyze"

Samuel: He didn't instantly end the fight...was it because he didn't want to or...maybe it's true, he couldn't. But he was still able to blast back Milo. Where did the blast come from

"Samuel closes his eyes. He had no time to dwell on the power Vinlo had used, not now. He begins trying to understand where the energy blast that send Milo back came from"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:46 am

"Vinlo is getting beaten down by his super charged clone, and right before he can increase his size the supercharged Vinlo uses a combination of speed and time powers to slow him down, absorbing life force, & energy while growing to his regular size and unleashing several powers to overwhelm and destroy the miniature Vinlo."

"Milo is watching from the distance and looks up in the sky wondering about the force of energy that managed to blast him back."

Milo: So powerful...damn even with a taste of the Source coursing through me..what the hell..
Emperor: Certainly...I think in-fact I know what this is, this is very bad, but at the same time very very good..for us.

"SAMUEL VENTRO WINNER"

Milo: Dad... I have no idea how....they contained Zed..here..

"Milo used super speed to rush over to his father and hug him, tears almost coming to his eyes it had been so long since he'd seen his father outside the occasional visit to the after life."

Milo: Did you manage to figure anything out? Like about what's going on, that force that blasted me back was immense even with all the powers I have....I haven't taken a hit like that in a while...

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:51 am

"Samuel smiles at his son"

Samuel: It's good to see you Milo. And no, I haven't figured out anything. I'm with Fawkes and his group before I had to come here.

"Samuel walks over to the clone he created and touches it. Instantly, he robs him of all his powers and then wills it out of existence. He closes his fist. For a brief moment he considers the friend he once had in Vinlo, before hardening his emotions to stone to do what is right. At the very least, he had his son with him this time."

Samuel: I wonder what tricks Vinlo found while out there.

"Samuel walks over to Milo"

Samuel: We need to find a way out of here or we're all just going to keep dying...can I talk to the other you?

"Samuel gives Milo a look. Milo might not know anything, but he had this hunch that whoever that other Milo was, he did"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 am

Troy remembers this trick but this time it wasn't working. Isabel may of been able to take away his regular flames, but now he had alternative options. Tapping into his limited Phoenix potential, cosmic flames started to swirl around Troy and he quickly shot a wave at the hesitant Isabel. She screamed in agony as the flames washed over her, but Troy had made sure to hold back the damage just enough as to not kill her. Isabel's effects on both Troy and the whether faded quickly as the cosmic fire took everything out of her.

Isabel was left on her hands and knees in utter agony as Troy touched down on the ground and stepped towards her. He squat down and used a finger to lift Isabel's chin so she looked at him. "Sorry but that trick wasn't working twice." Isabel could feel the heat growing from the palm of Troy's hand and knew what was coming, Troy just wanted to make sure his face was the last she'd seen. He chin was already starting to burn from the heat of Troy's finger and in the next instant fire completely engulfed Isabel's face, burning her to death. Troy stood up. "Alright cosmic whatever the fuck, it's done." Troy honestly expected more of a fight from Isabel then what he had gotten.

-----

The battle between Katy and Jin had already devolved into a war of ice shards, water blasts and electricity. The fight went on for what felt like forever, it was a battle of endurance and trying to cause enough damage to force the other out of their elemental state. Katy wasn't sure as to what time Jin was from, she couldn't get him to talk much like Jet refused to talk to Anna. But eventually Katy did wear Jin out and once he took his mortal state Katy gave him no time to recover, she took control of his blood and physically attacked his mind causing mental damage before freezing him and shattering him to bits, hopefully he wouldn't recover from that.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 4:02 am

"The first Isabel's last thoughts are of Yama, and she smiles as she goes"

"The other Isabel had been waiting the fight. She was now alone, as she was when she first opened her eyes. She had no will to move, nobody to tell her to move...nobody to ask her to move. It's as if she was a robot that had shut down"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:27 am

Sandra spent a bit of time with Cereza and the Shi'ar but ultimately they turned up nothing yet again. Sandra thanked Cereza in all she did in her attempts to aid before returning back to Emmet. "I'm afraid it's another dead end. Come" Sandra motioned Emmet to follow her and the Phoenix's took the Nova Corp's safely back to Xandar. Sandra and Emmet then set back towards Earth. Sandra was upset the trail had gone cold, it had been a hell of a rough day. From dealing with Tanya, to Godric, Tanner, Tanesha's reveal, now her friends was disappearing and she couldn't find them.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 am

This wasn’t an easy History of The Gifted test that Ashe gave his class. An in class essay was annoying enough, but several almost made Roberta send her teacher through a wall out of frustration. Of course in a school like this tests like these weren’t really new just a hassle. As Roberta got up to hand her paper in she suddenly stumbled forward catching herself on a nearby tree.

“Wait what the-“

Roberta looked around and saw that she was in a forest. The forest wasn’t a luscious green forest filled with life, but almost entirely barren with dead trees and decaying plants. Bones all around and even a few fresh bodies. For her senses the smell was terribly familiar to her, but things couldn’t get his bad again right? “Shit I’m either dreaming or some more weird crap is happening to me.”
Dead bodies were unfortunately not a new sight for her, but these people were savagely torn apart. In moments. Her body temperature slowly went up as the lingering energy of battle entered her soul. It was a strange feeling that Roberta was familiar with, but now was different. Usually her power could only sense active killing intent, but what happened here still lingered. In seconds she could feel it come from every direction. Roberta looked around her, prepared for battle and tried to listen for anyone but there was no one. She began to sweat and could barely slow down her breathing as the sounds of battle approached. It was as if someone died in front of her, but nothing was nearby. The smell of blood and flesh roasting were invading her senses, but the bodies weren’t burnt. She dropped to her knees and covered her ears.

“What’s happening? Stop!”

It didn’t stop and even the emotions of those fighting began to overwhelm her. As if thousands maybe even millions of people kept shouting at her. She clawed at the dirt and punched the ground making a crater. “Did you hear me? I said…”

She stood up and took a deep breath then roared. “STOP IT BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU!” her voice was powerful enough to shake the forest that went on for dozens of miles. It was as if the armies of voices her and ended their yelling. Roberta could still feel these people. They yelled, screamed and cried out constantly either in triumph or defeat. She could feel the lives of people being erased as if they were nothing all over this world. However, all she could feel for the moment was relief that there was some silence now.

“Now that’s better. I guess I still need to figure where the hell am I! God if I’m hell then we’re gonna fight.” She stared at the sky as if staring down God then eventually walked off hoping she would run into someone who could help.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Milo: Other me what do you.

"Milo grinched in pain and began shaking as Emperor Fusion came to the fore front to look at Samuel with a smile."

Emperor: How do you dad? I wish you could have seen the world I managed to create, peace finally for the mutant race.
"In the distance the battle between Alex & Paige had settled, as Paige had delivered a powerful blow through Alex's chest and Alex fell to the ground reverting to his regular human form dead as Paige stood over him her glider flying over to her as she hopped on."

Paige: Good match Banner.

"Paige then zoomed off as the voice declared her the winner of the battle."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Katy left the arena after being declared the winner of her battle with Jin. She sighed "so much for that alliance." Yamairo was gone, Metallic and Tesla was gone, Isabel was gone, the SXM where dropping flies and Katy was losing hope. It seemed there was no way out of this. She started heading back Kano's way, maybe he, Filipe or somebody had a plan, or at least a idea, anything. On her way back she had come across Troy who himself had just polished off Isabel. "Fuck me" she said annoyingly before approaching him. "Well looks like your having fun killing our friends."

"Your friends" he replied before turning with a grin, he knew they where bound to cross patch. Katy had been avoiding Troy like the plague all this time, but finally they'd gotten the change to exchange words. "My how terrible you look. You look uneasy, I think some of that blue hair might be turning gray. Are you afraid without Phoenix being here to save you?"

Even though Troy was an asshole, his taunting just made Katy realize something. "Wait a minute, Troy you have the Phoenix Force, or at least a portion of it. Can't you, I dunno, signal Sandra or something? Your Phoenix power still works right, that means your still connected to the entity, and Sandra should know more or less everything that would be going on with the Phoenix. So send her a signal or something, maybe the guys back on Earth can break us out of here?"

Troy laughed. "Even I could, do you really think I would? Oh I bet you'd love to get that red headed bimbo here so you could hide behind her skirt. No, don't you see. We're along at last sweet heart. No cosmic dumb ass bitch to come to your rescue, and soon enough no SXM to get in my way way. We have some unfinished business darling, and nobody in this tournament will stop me until I see you as no more then a pile of ash at my feet."

Katy was shocked, she knew Troy was a bad apple but he was willing to let the SXM die and forego any hope of rescue, just so he could meet her in combat one on one.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 1:46 pm

"Milo stood there within Emperor Fusion watching in the back-ground as the good Emperor spoke to his father when the ground began shaking and the entirety of War Planet was shaking. Energy was surging through the planet, and suddenly the monitors appeared in the sky."

Emperor: Now is our chance
Milo: You mean...no..

"As the monitors appeared in the sky a surge of energy blasted Samuel back and surroudned Emperor and Milo as they both evaporated into a brilliant flash of energy that engulfed the monitors and lightning bolts rained frmo the sky blasting the monitors. The heavens themselves screamed wtih rage as lava, meteors, flames and other things surrounded the monitors before an exploison and the pain of billions screaming could be heard across War Planet then it settled, and Emperor Fusion/Milo was seen standing on the grond shaking."

FOR ATTEMPTING TO INTEFERE MILO VENTRO/EMPEROR FUSION YOU WILL BE MATCHED UP AGAINST NONE OTHER THEN ZED, ALL OTHER MATCHES ARE BEING SUSPENDED

A massive force of energy burst through the cracks of the planet and Zed appearedf grinning infront of Emperor/Milo

Milo: You've done it this time
Emperor: Zed...all these years..I've been unable to find him, and now I'm faced with him here..
Milo: We're fucked
Zed: AFter so many realities, universes, and such we meet again Ventro, and these many angled beasts aren't here to get in our way
Milo: Damn you
Zed: Let's settle this like men..

"Zed moved forward at speeds beyond Milo's comprehension kneeing him in the gut then elbowing him then sending forth an invisible blast that ripped off latyers of Milo's soul then a punch through an invisible substance that blasted through Milo causing him to turn black and white and the entire war planet to take on a negative panel as if it was an old tv show in black and white, eeveryone on war planet felt disturbed as if they were being peeled away then reality reverted to normal and Milo was blastefd back and Zed stood still sending fort ha small beam of energy tyhat decimated five planets worth of space in war Planet."

Zed: Easy...true power..
Milo: I WONT GIVE UP

"Milo flew forward managing to regenerate, and summonoing the Odinforce, runes, and full force of the power cosmic growing to giant sizes and taking on Galactus like armor looking then forming a triangle and sending forth a massive triangle also enhancing his powers with magical energies from Kano, Amber, Namini, Blackheart, and other powerful beings to wipe out Zed with a flurry of summoned beasts, demons, monsters, and also sending forth several cosmic heralds enhanced by old power, power cosmic, runes, and odinforce."

Zed: TRUE POWER!!!!

"Zed tapped into the portion of power from everything Milo summoned, gathering all it's energies, reversing it, engaging it in black and white, distiengrating them, forming them into one orb, then reaching out to grab the orb and filled with true power senidng forth a massive beam that caused everyone on war planet extreme pain as it tore Milo and Emperor Fusion apart. As theyt were getting torn apart, millions of Zed appeared attacking each instance of their life, memory, existence beating it savagely, before sendig f orth true power to consume and burn them warpnig them together and using concepts themsevles of despair and pain on Milo beating him across time, space, andn reality."

Milo: AAH

"The Giant cosmic enahnced Milo fel to the ground and with one swoop a massive disc destroyed that body, and tore through the core of war planet, then he warped him into the core of trhe planet enhancing it w ith heat, wrapping him in true power cables, and snapping him into pieces, then causing those pieces to explode trillions of time per second with more power then a trillion stars enhaned by enahnced true power."

Zed: With ease....I am the winner

"Zed flew to the ground and clapped and all the damage was reversed and he formed a band that began playing triumphant music for him when suddenly he grabbed his chest and saw a slight dim glow."

Zed: WHat is iths...ah..

"Zed stumbled forward screaming as the glow grew larger and brighter as he wailed in pain and began screaming as the beam emeged from his chest and he was liftyed into hte air, as multiple beams of energy shot through his body screaming in pain, as energy was siphoned form his body swirling around and circling above him as al the beams linked into the sky draining energy from Zed rapidly, and and a massive explosion that enfuled all of War Planet took place, and as it reformed Milo and Emperor Fusion in seperate bodies fell to the ground and Zed was seen bleeding heavilly charging forward with enetgy in both hands as a massive sphere enguled all three of them and what emerged was two warriros."

Zed: Molito..no,...wait..who
???: EMperor Molito....
Zed: How is this the curse of the multivberse that Epoch seen binded you too twogther is
Emperor Molito: Been used to our advantnage, of one conscious, and thnks to the power you gave Vinlo, I used it as a trap with my superior knowledge of the source to tap strraight into the source, and regain true power once more and bind myself into my true form but combined with Emperor Fusion
Zed: You bastard...your back
Emperor Molito: Completly..and I have the foudner of this War Planet to thank. FINALLY I AM ONE WITH TRUE POWEER, and the SOURCE ONCE MORE!!

"Emperor Molito was vibrant with true power sending forth a wave while unleashing the power of the second sorcery overewhelming Zed with pain and suffering as he was reformed into a powerful superhuman with no connection to true power, and the rest was siphoned into Emperor Molito."

Zed: Shit..
Emperor Molito: Exactly..now I am you but better...even better then before. The Humods mean nothingn to me, I take the mutants as my people, the super humans they are the reasons I have been able to harness the X Gene, Hope Summers, the original I AM I AM I AM!!!!
Zed: YOU BASTARD

"Zed caused the ground beneatrh im to crack and flew froward wtih a surge of power only for Emperor Molito to use 2 billion powers, energies ect and tear Zed apart quintillions of times in quintillions of seconds and other shorter times before eradicating him and being declared the winner."

Emperor Molito: All my power is mine!!!! I AM ONCE MORE ME! All my years as the emperor and I was never able to regain this power it is truly all mine once more! I SHALL DO AS I INTEND TO DO!

"In the distance Kano is with some of the others his body shaking from the immense amount of power Emperor Molito now one with True Power & The Source has managed to accumulate."

Kano: Such raw power makes even the gods quiver...what is this..I've never felt Milo tap into such power..before..

"In the distance back where Emperor Molito stood more power swirling around him a vortex was forme dand he reached hsih and into it screaming as he pierced a powerful barrier and through it a warrior was dragged into War Planet and sealed there Emperor Molito looking down at none other then Amber PArker."

Emperor Molito: Welcome to War Planet bitch, and YOU!!!!!

"Emperor Molito's eyes glowed, and the monitors in the s ky spun into the action picking the next battles."

Emperor Molito vs Amber Parker, Troy vs Katy,
"Meanwhile on earth every TV, laptop ect was hacked, and suddenly a video began playing showing the SXML in the future, Emperor Fusion and his armies taking over, and human kind being enslaved by superhumans then Taimos appeared on all the screens."

Taimos: My name is Taimos Vos Galore, ruler of another universe far away. I come form far away to purge this planet of what you have seen above, the super-humans intend to rule you with an iron fist, to have you under their grip! I have traveled many realities, universes, dimensions, worlds, time-lines, and parralel realms to witness the same result. I have come here now to the center universe to change this, I declare this end of the ERA of the superhuman, and the rise of us regular people! NO LONGER WILL WE BE SUBJECT TO TORMENT AND FEAR AT THE HANDS OF THESE POWERS!!!! I have brought my vast armies across not just this world but all worlds in this universe to purge of the super humans. Let the cleansing begin.

"A massive vortex opened int he sky above Genosha, and a massive purple and black energy sphere turned missile flew towards Genosha and it had power negating properties, and a massive explosion took place to eradicate over half of Genosha decimating it's population, and the missile swere launched across the univese on earth, the shi'ar planet, and othe rplanets where there were large gatherings of super humans exploding and killing several of them while demolishing nearby areas, and in several places across the universe Taismo's army of trillions of powerful warriors was unleashed from various portals hundreds and thousands of ships descending on to various planets as thei rarmies were unleashed to begin seeking out non powered rulers to form alliance's with them and launching attacks on the superhuman populace's across the planet while finally on earth thousands of ships began emerging into earth with the armies being split up and flying across earth seeking out super humans."

Taimos: The era ends.

"Taimos's message ended, and his armies began their swept of the planet eart, while on Genosha Raina had used part of her power to save James, Nate, and others in the room from Taiomsos's missile."

Raina: FUCK! It is Taimos, just as I suspected!
Nate: Tai what..oh my god.

"Nate looked outside to see half of Genosha destroyed, and it's populac ewith it with shock."

Nate: What the hell!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Sandra is able to feel the fighting on Earth, Shi'ar and other places. "What the fuck... James you there, what the hell is going on down there? Sandra and Emmet are stopped in space halfway back to Earth, Sandra turns to her friend. "Emmet continue back to Earth, we're getting attacked and I think SXM, Avengers, and Code:Breakers will need your help. I'm heading back to the Shi'ar to help them. I'll rejoin you back on Earth afterwards."

-----

Troy and Katy make their way to the fight arena having been assigned to battle. "Come on stop being a asshole. So what if you beat me, do you think your getting out of here? Call Sandra and we'll fight after this is over." Troy smirked. "Katy the chances of any of us leaving here is slim to none, and if Sandra did get here she'd just die as well. So I'm taking advantage of the time I have left." Troy gathered flames in his right hand as Katy cursed and to crystallize her arms. "Fine, lets end this once and for all then."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next